Speaker 1: Ola until then I grew up learning both languages at the same time. You hear a little Spanish, a key and there Falo, Milos, Buenos, l Chapzo, curs, Tavaan, com Plato, ruben Cephuela, competensiaches, perito a los chip Plalito's lotavars, Chico camber A, Lucas con Carlos, via Grano, Ramon Valdez, chios in sketch, Pariso, seminal Chespirito, Estava bajo pression.
Speaker 2: Amigo's podcast Tros Punto, Historia, mass, macoro, menos del coman, no man who, Mouristica, pomena medical, Latina, Yes, Esto, Nacion, Legendo, conducio and super Comediante, Estando pero experimentado. Senor Barriago, The sinaloil Boy, Hights, Barrel Mound and Tero Fairly Pestparsa in Betanos Specialist, Louis Toledo, Carmelo Cho, Electrice mari antoniots nevis Emocho's mass conactuses Day, Crespo, Como Sanchez, Andres Barger, Russo Comotos, Marilla Coronel, como Teresita direccion No Enrique sings buenos.
Speaker 1: And Lugar, the Loa, the Lucas, Japaron, Chespirito and proviso Nino povery even when there the globos Mini.
Speaker 3: Susu, glubus, no marios.
Speaker 1: Pas laima, entrelos, personages activo, las antenita that we need the Chespirito, Aquia vi algo bueno, couco pencil, calabes crevi algo paraquel nino pobre las musas in spiravan a little Shakespeare, El Publico, leco movie Rappido and tonsis Chespirito, The Sidio commensar u universo, conesse nino, Alsandro, lo primero, raponele nombre Ya chapatine l chaparone, chapaoline, Tenia, case su legacy de la s Chico, Checko Chapo Cheyenne called ce real number, Prefecto, pal Approxy, mast del Canocho, Thenia, travel delcho Uno rio ino, Sente commun I, Corientemoo and travel around Optimista Come persona bundo came into Charles Chaplin, Chespirito, movie Fanmo, Prestadolno, the Tire, the Supersonake Torpe Naive principal Mene, the Bason tam en agreg nervioso, comlairi piorka, the chaparon conchavo, the lort of sustava double rodillas, So we help rassos querdo Yeah after and ta covetta aria bro algin then and la covetta nessitava mass persona, pauras ne sava a migos, la pemeera fue on nina chimuela, travieza in mucho mass intelegend chavo are the mass estava Vienna, the pekas parsia on pandula yamado chillindrina and comona conca pero compechas esse del numbre I person nah interpretato called Toni recording Toni Yatia experience ja dubbing Ninia's parashows gringos Yeah, Miss Marcelos called titos the maternity para versee mariquita America chespirito pen so caria buena thea unin your mask too, pesto tavo a sina cio federico el nino rico, ketodos con semoso como chico nino capricioso concentido I been pinching Videososavan Listo, Nino, travisos Pero, Aurafa, Tavansus, Victimus, Los Adultos, Primero, Don Ramon, El Papa de la Cilindrina, El Santo, Patrono de los flo jos, qu Paragentas, Porto Sista, muchos fans Disney Case and Spiro and the Great Canteen, Plas tespuss Gespirito, Invento a Donia, Florinda, la Ma made Quico, Juna, Senora, Facosa, Conaca, Vesa Vienna, The touos Pero, Casesia, Borencinino de la chusma portenun poquito mass Dedi, Neo Jespirito, The Listos a lot person deliavo Pero, Leacia, Falta Paraques and contraan Is, the Cideo kelamejos Erna ve Sindaldo, las we sin dade Soon de Partiamento, The Casas Veas famos As p pellicolas classic as, the Pedro Infante or Tintan La Mayoria, Tienne Juno or Varios Patios, don de Lagente, con vive, la Vesina, Lava, Ropa, Nino, juegan As and Posadas Esse Lugardo Vivian persona comediavo or don Ramon porso era Perfecto, Paradasa, Ventura de los Nuevo's personnaz Gparto pensol and those patios in those casas lad Dona Florinda, ramas nice consulsala, commedore elfmeras mantras que la don Ramon ramas minimalistic. You know what I mean, erm pore man Chavo Vivilla and the numero o nuca vimo su casa nico ke Vivilla. It's just Perito le pusso on barril triste or sostadoes movastil invental arsi, Perito lepenzo movie bien parma estenuevo. Schedule is universo estava, punto de expanders, muccho mass el chabo de locho said convertio and un hit the Bolada tanto kelos executive de Canale geron a gespirito, those shows sem Analyst, Media Aura, parrel, Chapolin Colorado, in Media Aura Parabo.
Speaker 3: Loto ambo shows and Primetime baby.
Speaker 1: Es so significaach spiritorum pinci henno pertabien signficaa retom grandi prod.
Speaker 3: Of those shows.
Speaker 1: The analysts who are possibly grassies are Talento, the Sientos, the personas.
Speaker 2: Public, the Total Bond, Sino, Savana, sa Prucio, the Chabo, the.
Speaker 1: Loocho first three and first El Libretto, Chesperitos and Taba and suskutorioas and Shavo Rava, La Sindrina is la Maestra dor Ramon Sama in Chavo, la caa Perito naval scribd Saiva, Parolos Studio, the Canaloo Alsu, the Mexico City, Los Productories, Lois Paravanna, son Risa and after work Man Parsavreto a Markina de crevit Lewan TV format, Scavan Copia Parolosa, Torres Productors, Directors j N sma Ante de Dia de Gravazi, los actors Lean Scriptmentes, peritoa notas como Sonaro como a luna Frasi, the Squez de Leos lost actors even as Casa parapractic car is he the Squez Regres Savona said Paco.
Speaker 4: Said alas la Manano, Nosto Cava Jamalo.
Speaker 1: Los tlentos como Toni sant Tawan and seas altas moi Hollywood Francis s pecos rando tortes know the focus I los majavanp navan commus personages, the.
Speaker 4: Yes lados, the uniforms.
Speaker 1: Star Tony Lesion pictures, Lepina Perkas a Florinda like Navon. The too was Lepon and de Lental, Carlos Levan marinero A don Ramon, sugor rito miendra tanto la product, carmelochoa di.
Speaker 5: Com sactory sav.
Speaker 1: Porsu parte elequi the production on Como cameraman luis.
Speaker 3: Toledo illumination, last cameras housts check cavon la position, the last cameras.
Speaker 5: Conto came came.
Speaker 1: Carmen el director and Riquetoviano RepA savon todos los The Italian conuis is rest to the crews.
Speaker 5: Lemann calls iss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, reguladus said in the central per savona go slipping man parabellas.
Speaker 1: Position until the Prince de las cameras in pera grabar totally keep us here on premier in sayo but a chess perito ramui importante que keara como own choreography for resolos actorists cameras is Sonny distas Seponian and sologares practical and suspass ultimate or porto cambio.
Speaker 3: In the script.
Speaker 4: Said in provis algo spirit and the premiers.
Speaker 5: Yellow the c C or not because it is in the.
Speaker 1: Ina pero se algin carreerst on, cambo, grava.
Speaker 5: Porter spots.
Speaker 1: Terrain in the spot the tanto practice car correa here users Tomora, Chabo, possa, Roberto la Indrina, Toni Ikiko, Carlos, se transform malvan and ninos Hugo nunas inda todo los actores s Saviian l scribe, the memorial.
Speaker 3: Ira Roberto Razon importante l.
Speaker 4: Servian program not the comdiaqu comedia timing came for correctola hen servira plagne and then diraiendo.
Speaker 5: Not stachus choose my choice.
Speaker 1: Eleqipo the chest perito era communa, torta de harmon, bien preparada, attack on chips.
Speaker 4: Cadentro, proma, tampudado, pippio as a.
Speaker 1: Concluya Segovia corte todos regressabon I suppose is honest.
Speaker 4: Erra multivertio pergetdos a causes a basis machistosos. The lacuno pennsava since s yellow Marcado chespirito perro tomnos persona sistavan dam ben echos cadge as my provinsionalyst.
Speaker 3: Mahina.
Speaker 1: Then tell a rista met Kouskas. Nobody can turn to the face. We'll catchet to the Marana placamos amos is amost.
Speaker 3: Corn una.
Speaker 1: And director Corte for multima vese least to staff applaud a vess bien madrialo P. Gravarro being content to purts a good job. Actors say another Canza P trabacoa yeah.
Speaker 3: The b LOCs really is assumed. The program looks locate service. There is a production in the spell.
Speaker 6: Post production it is your t two lost Mosica defectors.
Speaker 1: And Trabaco the Isa and Manos. The carmen i Enrique.
Speaker 5: A yell us then extend its.
Speaker 1: Enriqui Tovan Hansar tomv and Cafe pa Delante, carmen Enrique Dejavan, los episodios and cassettes.
Speaker 3: It totals luners.
Speaker 1: Also poo Chavo is compass the Gavan and Miles the televisoris our principio solo and Mexico, perm Pronto and Chavo Segeria Los Paso, The Mucho Migrants, list of Paracrus, Sala Frontera, the Total Continente in Mahin and Una Casa and s Americo luness a sinco minute paralas to the lac Lodinos Terminola area. He has done, Sernando, quesadillas and pijamas. It's done, esperando su momento faorito. The La s Mana la miss Marotina comenso a repetite in Los Angeles, Colombia, Diasta Argentina, but only a few savadias.
Speaker 5: In Chabo. The Lorcho is al Mickey mouse.
Speaker 7: The Latin America Chabo de Locho is une Lasma's grandest supporter.
Speaker 5: Soon culturalist invest recon al.
Speaker 1: Mundo, elis Albert Queba lchiv C present amos and the primer pisodio.
Speaker 7: No import demos a lado del rio bravo, No imports demos are in la Patagonia. When in la maasonas somos somos chao.
Speaker 1: The the Principio and show the Chavo se elcason del publico perquno importa don de Vivas, the West Reflectado and Alguno de los personages Sorry.
Speaker 8: I personae who milled this persona Buenos.
Speaker 1: Ls Francisco Ramos comediante en Solano Americanos very an especialist in Netflix, Emax itam bell in Hollywood at the Cameray Store.
Speaker 8: It on program A Universal para Latino, pueress sona meant the Mexicanos in a persona crescio in Latin America and vocal post.
Speaker 1: Last travel surro delchabo ceci cercanas parados, Nino de los tantas or Senda's jasta lost those meals.
Speaker 9: Lost episodis so on a temporalis.
Speaker 1: Jono chas zebras sill es esperto and over the Chesspirito. It's a super fan cos the proper website chess Pirotadas.
Speaker 9: Not ficture only episode okbados as sequentanius sighinti astas text of the chess Pirito shinti illos personal and soon we pro proximus us and really that naves dadel chavo is similar for.
Speaker 1: Gracil mego brasil venezuelaave. The lotos transmit you and Casio. The Continentekapa is a world view.
Speaker 6: On public Andrelia is a phenomenous and similar totally historia. The Television Latin Americana.
Speaker 1: Luisidal As We expert Door and personages Hiprogramma, the chest Pirito We were Lima peru y the podcast Lost superhenious on partcast, the Chess.
Speaker 6: Peritoque refleco de laican In like Calos santas Ista, Mi refleco de las Latin Americana No sols a PoCA is you know tambien de la Latin America and the Aura.
Speaker 1: Ale Lamore for a football I la Cancione, The Shaquira La vecinda deel Chavonos, Unia Todos como Latinos como familia pa president The totos Chavos is a mass popular japoline lave sinda se convertio and show mass xt toso, The Canalos show segu miss chest perito su shows leav and raisings ala competensa, The Canaldos wunas mask and Shakespeare Quo convertio problema and on Nexito pero El Canaldos called brazos crusados. Yeah you are Ruben first solo and comienzo. The su was plannet para a TV.
Speaker 10: You're the suspect, par mala solos parallel compete.
Speaker 11: Yeah, jos listen sago interesting spirit can and why.
Speaker 10: It can't just personally most Roberto celebration No his really like your cato gratia.
Speaker 11: Better listens Siado al persona vels the yellow gen.
Speaker 10: Tormundo truro. There is it Quanto city club for contact, So like you know that the Paris are you.
Speaker 11: That's the project on the nain join sanchis kisses a game, tang rappi that the corrido, the Tonovo Western Canaldos.
Speaker 12: Mia and mucho Gusto Verlo's miss carridos guys well.
Speaker 10: Well pera repentido Colla coll and las patas cornelosco Paria.
Speaker 12: Corneometra.
Speaker 10: Now okay, when you come in there may contact the travel the gretari.
Speaker 11: Theresa here okay, here listen yetto elements and san.
Speaker 12: Driver when cheese Meguti, Let's come via.
Speaker 11: Masteva like Stevan of Sanchez Sia canal doo.
Speaker 5: Yeah see.
Speaker 12: Siakian mastallento seek Jeff yeo the rest of can see Peroa ca Canaldo Solo carreer rover se Alberrao Talentoa, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yellow Chellow for Roberto Yato, they.
Speaker 12: Were that sail I get as pertenal chaveloch and superb.
Speaker 5: A, Yeah, Japoline.
Speaker 3: Roberto we are.
Speaker 5: Listen is in the Roberto important eskstro one not as.
Speaker 1: A simul Sanchez el Canaldo's Carrea che Perito and Sueve Sindal No ferda moui pero MOOI defeats the Una cambirel rumbo chabo is chapoline para.
Speaker 2: Elmo's Presentado nacion a Legenda jess Spirito as approximavanna a la mis maura porestas plata forma conducido por Felippes Parsa production, The Fernando Strada Gumelo Yevelybe Production Associa Mariana Coronel s critapor ever rebe seen as chesspiritos critas padres vargas russo a story editor Rodrigo Crispo fact checking the Siboney Flories investigation, Maria Coronel Yebe Connajuda, the Fernande Strada Gumelo La sing Sonoro son, the Fernando Glavis as soon as the Studio in Las You that the Mexico is to Cargo, The Fernando Glavis Yandres Vayena in Sonoro Conderection, Andres Varga, Russo el Re Mixed Marcha Turlutu, bang Betovens, The Fernando Ga Labis Bosses Additionalists l Presenta Looris, Fernando Ga, Lavis, Gutierto Says, Andres Barga, Russo Sanchezes, Rodrigo Crespo, Teresitas, Marianna Coronel Bosses, Incidentalist Amor Susho.
Speaker 3: Tom.
Speaker 2: Boss's Additionalists The Carinsa Chaires, Carina, River Road, desar Rojado, Rodrigo Crespo, Product Camilla, Victoriano Is, Joseph Weinstein Para Sono it Sell Banches Para Ihearts, Michael Tura, Podcast Network Estra, The marketing Claudia Fernandez, Marianarea, Paola Perez, Marianna Baron, Wendi Barba, Ibne Soto cover Art, the Serchio South Sto Head The marketing Susanna Medina and Trevista Carmelo, Consultory, An Historia de la Von and Mexico Praulo de Bee Admo Sale Francisco Ramos Jonathan's Tacuna Eluispidal and Vistas National Agenda Chespirito as soon as Si Sono, but I Hearts Michael Tura Podcast Network, Paramat's podcast is Cuca The leplication on the iHeart Radio Apple podcast Do the Rake Scoches two shows for burritos