Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of two Teas in a Pod with myself and Hey, I'm eric Jane in case you know, a lot of people don't know who Erica Jane is, so we really have to introduce ourselves every freaking pot.
Speaker 1: Well, it could be someone else I call hosting with you. I'm just filling in.
Speaker 3: No, tam always makes fun of me because she goes Teddy, you always introduce yourself on the pod.
Speaker 1: What if it's someone the first time, right, they need to know that it's Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: But I'm pretty sure you and I have quite distinctive voices that no one's gonna do.
Speaker 1: You know that. When I was in the height of my trying to hide during all of that Tom shit, someone said to me, you know I heard that voice. I was like, get away from it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our voices are just the gift keeps on giving.
Speaker 2: Care.
Speaker 3: I don't really know. How are you, by the way, I'm pretty good. I'm good This next like I thank you. These next weeks, like ten days, are kind of NonStop, so I have my all in by Teddy Retreat, which we filmed once on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Okay, bitch. First of all, I was going over that in my head, and I remember the customized yoga mets they so gently dropped off after we ditched your meeting, and so I remember every moment of it. That was Sutton's like first group thing, and she cried on the way there, and.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, why did she cry on the way there?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. There's been so many tears with her.
Speaker 3: But well, Dury showed up late because.
Speaker 1: Of glam yes, but everybody, but it was.
Speaker 3: So she missed the workout and then we were all fighting in the bar, and then yes, we were. It was like a thirty minute like meditation yoga that actually was one of the best parts of the retreat.
Speaker 1: Which looked beautiful by the way, And then we chose to stay in the room and be assholes, and then they dropped off our personalized yoga mets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that were laid out next to me by the way, and I felt really bad.
Speaker 1: I was like, God, damn it, and.
Speaker 3: I want you to know what it's like to try to meditate laying there when the people that you invited that didn't actually pay to be at the retreat, don't show up.
Speaker 1: And everyone else hold on, And then you have all of these women and men that did show up, that did pay, and they're you know, they're looking at these blank spaces and we look like total bitches.
Speaker 3: Well then it's like hold on. From a business aspect, I'm like, now, all of a sudden, this shit doesn't look full, and it is full.
Speaker 1: It was, and.
Speaker 3: It was jam back full until my friends couldn't get their shit together third long time ago.
Speaker 1: Quit beating me up over it. You know what. I'm so over here's to you in the nude like all in.
Speaker 3: So, anyways, I have my all Invite Teddy Retreat in uh Sedona this weekend, and then I go to Nationals in Washington, d C. Which is why me and Erica will not be recapping OC next week. We're going to take one week off and then we'll do two episodes back to back for you guys.
Speaker 1: So don't worry, you won't be missing, you won't be missing our cattiness. Yeah, we just need to postpone because Teddy has national tunny. You know what, Sometimes Teddy the horse lady, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, Sometimes you don't want to half asked something.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I love that for you, you know what, I know I do. No, I'm not no, I'm not being.
Speaker 3: Listen at this point. It takes a lot to mine too.
Speaker 1: At this point, it's pretty much pretty damn near and you know, oh, thank you, you're welcome. Okay, let's get into it. By the way, I want to say one thing just overall about this episode. It was heavily focused on spouses or boyfriends all of the women's you know, relationships, and I thought, well, shit, we couldn't do that on our show because we're all single.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I have to ask you a shady question. I start to pick looking at all the guys just there together, not physically. No, who's the sweetest or there was the one? I mean, I don't want to say you'd marriage, so I don't want to.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that Who's somebody that I could tolerate because that's really where I met at my fifty third year in this planet, is who I can fucking tolerate At this moment, I think that Emily's has shame. Yeah, he seems very kind, and Eddie seems very kind, and Katie's has been sat there like a champ until, oh my gosh, he's and I felt for him because you know how it is. She's new on the show, She's used to this, you know, bullshit, you bring that home, Katie's has been. Matt seemed like a really decent human being sitting there and taking all of this and not you know, his face was pretty pretty good. You know, he wasn't whatever he may be feeling on the inside, it was not showing on the outside. So kudos to you met correct.
Speaker 3: Well. It starts off with Emily, Gina, and Tamra discuss Emily's fight with Heather and Alexis the night before. Emily thinks Alexis is a lunatic by.
Speaker 1: The way, and was supported by the word lunatic like everyone agreed, I.
Speaker 3: Mean the entire world wide web interweb.
Speaker 1: But beyond that, the women in scene called her that.
Speaker 3: Right, but also not only did the women in scene call her that, it's common sense that what she was upset about in regards to Emily made absolutely no sense.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, and like we said last week, she was making it about her.
Speaker 3: But Gina says, Alexis claimed things were coming out about Shannon. Then eight hours later, Shannon is crying on the phone. Shannon says, what the fuck are you doing? Like it's all happening. But I think at this point we see Tamra. Clearly it's Tamra and a camera crew. She's supposed to be calling Shannon. Shannon doesn't answer the phone, and.
Speaker 1: Then Shannon butt dials camera and here we are, God damn, Shannon. Can't catch a fucking break.
Speaker 3: Can't fucking catch a break? But also how many times? And I catch myself doing this sometimes too, where I get a butt dial and then I'm like, do I immediately hang up?
Speaker 1: Or I do because I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I stay listening. Yeah, But then after I stay listening, then I immediately call that person back and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, do you realize you called me? Right?
Speaker 3: But then the next call was to Heather, which actually was like.
Speaker 1: It's kind of interesting, Yeah, I saw that SHO. I was like, all right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm like, let's hope that she actually did call Shannon back, and we're not seeing that part because clearly she was calling to check on Shannon. But this leads me to believe if Alexis was such a lunatic, the night before and so upset about something. This wasn't something that we see later in the episode that was accidentally leaked to the press.
Speaker 1: No, there there are no accidents. And you know when you do file there are people there. I remember when I filed for separation from Tom. You know, there are people that are there the courthouse that watch shit, you know, get filed, and they call the press. So it's not necessarily I know that Shannon was saying it was Alexis's PR team. That's not necessarily true. You don't think so, But then I don't know before Yeah, fucking know, because that's what she does. I know.
Speaker 3: But if you didn't think things were going to fully blow up, if you thought it was going to go under.
Speaker 1: The radar, nothing goes under the radar when you're on these reality TV shows. That's something you need to understand. And this was has been talked about ad nauseum to borrow from doctor Debroux, which is one of my favorite things to say, and uh, you know, it's not this shit happens. You know, this should happens whenever you try to file something. It's never it never goes under the radar.
Speaker 3: Right, But if you wanted it to go under the radar. Don't you just accept the money and sign the non disparitridgement agreement.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Emily gave the best advice. If you were my client, I tell him to take the money, sign that agreement, and go on about your life and live happily with Alexis and be done with it. But that's not what these people want to do.
Speaker 3: But I also want to know. And this I'm not like trying to trap you into answering question. I legitimately don't understand when they say, you know, when Alexis says everything has been taken from John, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I did not understand that. What I don't know I would have. I actually had the same question, what has been taken from him? Like your reputation, your good name? Well, that's kind of.
Speaker 3: If you go on a reality show, nine times.
Speaker 1: Out of ten your good name is in the fucking trash. Okay, you don't have a.
Speaker 3: Carlin Sun was like the American Ballet is gonna judge me? Like, then, don't come on the fucking traw.
Speaker 1: You knew that you signed up what you signed up for, and you can kiss all of that good name shit. Goodbye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're you're exchanging it for the financial gain, the business build, all the type of things if you're smart, if you're savvy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you're just trading it for I'm on a reality TV show, which doesn't seem or fame yeah, or fame? Well is it same? Is this fame?
Speaker 3: What is the other word for fame when it's.
Speaker 1: I have I'm infamous infamous that I'm in, which is being known for not a good thing, which is like this is just a lot.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, it's so different from me because I am known for all, you know.
Speaker 1: I think there's like levels to fame now, it's really interesting. I think that fame in itself is so different with like you could be YouTube famous, you could be TikTok famous, or you could be reality TV show famous, or you could be movie star famous. No.
Speaker 3: I mean today I was sitting there with one of my assistants and we're like going through the schedule and I go, oh my gosh, it's like groundhog Day and she just what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Oh God?
Speaker 3: And I was like, hold on, why, Like one, you've never seen the movie, and two like it just shows like there's different.
Speaker 1: There's different things that people pay attention and by age. Honey, wait till you get my age and you see like you know, you go, oh yeah, it's just it's frightening.
Speaker 3: It's frightening.
Speaker 1: It's frightening.
Speaker 3: But at this point we see that Shannon is in crisis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel badly for her. Nobody. You can hear her crying, and it's bad. And Shannon, if you're listening, like, I promise you this gets better.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And also I think I just to beat a dead horse for a second. You know, when you're in a toxic relationship, yes, and if you've been in one for years, I don't know how you think it's going to end.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not. It has to come to some abrupt ending, which is usually dramatic and final. Yeah, there's nobody thought it. Here's the thing. Nobody shakes hands and walks away. Hey, do you know what I'm saying. Nobody's going to shake hands and say, you know what, this didn't work out. Toxicity is toxicity, and it usually ends up some big, dramatic blow up and that's the end of it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, there are relationships that can end because you know, we're not in love with each other.
Speaker 1: But this is not what this is. That is like some dramatic This is far from that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Then we get to Heather and Terry go to the doctor to get him clearance for her.
Speaker 1: She is so over him.
Speaker 3: Oh my, So this is my question though, is she so over him or is she trying to produce him?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think there's such thing as producing doctor Terry Dubro. He is a big personality. And you know, all plastic surgeons think they're gods, so they have big egos. And God bless you, Terry. You're a great surgeon.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Heather. Look, she's over there with her husband of many years, which already is on her nerves, whether she wants to admit it or not. Now you've got cameras over there catching this entire situation. Of course, she's worried about Terry. I mean they're blowing it off like, oh yeah, it's okay, but you know, you still worry about him. She watched him have a mini stroke, she lived through all of that cut her a fucking break. And then she doesn't And I'm going to tell you something. Anybody that wants to jump on her for saying to Terry don't admonish me like that. You know what, You've all been talked to like that by your spouses or your partners. The only difference was you weren't on camera. Yeah, like I that shit happens in relationships. And the only difference is theirs was on camera.
Speaker 3: Theirs was on camera. And but that's what I wonder as I was watching it, because yes, one million percent has have situations happen like that with Edwin? I know, Oh my god, yeah, you know, all of those things happen. But what's different is now they're showing it on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, those things. Normally that would have been cut of course because they're on camera. But now your audio, anything you say, you know, is up there, and does it does it please you know? Oh my god, there's trouble in paradise. No, you're witnessing an actual long term marriage and they're in a stressful situation. They know they're on camera. Both of them do this for a living. She felt a certa and way about it. She said it.
Speaker 3: And let's also be clear how often I mean, I know personally, when I'm having issues in my female relationships, the person I'm not talking to about it is my husband.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't fucking say a word. Number one, they don't care.
Speaker 3: They don't care, they're not and they're not listening.
Speaker 1: Women, if you're listening, do not bother telling your boyfriend, husband, whatever, your significant other, anything about the drama that's going on with your girlfriends. He doesn't care, and he doesn't he doesn't want to care, and.
Speaker 3: They always want to give a solution, and sometimes.
Speaker 1: It's just to shut you up so they don't have to hear you bitching.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just saw a meme I send it to like oh my girls, like my and my mom group that I've known for ten years, and it's like, sometimes what you want is the person that will just let you tell the same story over and over again and not offer any solution and love you anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, that's how women process their stepped I just need a uhuh and a yeah yeah, just nod your head yeah and aha.
Speaker 3: I feel that.
Speaker 1: That's how I get that, oh yeah, erica, aha, And I'll just keep.
Speaker 3: Or occasionally occasionally I can handle. Maybe you handled that a little.
Speaker 1: I think that too.
Speaker 3: Maybe not your best mood, not so strong.
Speaker 1: How about you don't do that. That's all I need other than that. Just listen to me. I don't even care if you're watching TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think that's clearly what's happening. She's telling a story and then but the problem is they're corroborating what Terry's saying because he's like, it's been three times and then they flash to one, two, three. The editors actually put it out.
Speaker 1: Well, you knew that was going to happen because.
Speaker 3: Of Gina apologizing, Well, it's a process, like Terry said, it's her process.
Speaker 1: I get it. Look, we're all, you know, leave all of these women alone when it comes to their personal relationships on camera, because everybody gets talked to like this. Yeah, in a personal.
Speaker 3: Relationship, everybody does it. I feel like it actually felt like a normal marriage spat, but it also felt like.
Speaker 1: An old ass marriage spat like.
Speaker 3: But it also made it feel like they're more grounded. I was like, oh, good, they're just like us.
Speaker 1: Well they are, and the only difference is they're on TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so any I didn't I didn't really have a problem with it. I just saw that moment where you saw Terry look at production and he's like, I'm fucking dune. You know like you saw, yeah, which we've heard him do in the past when things get a little tough. But we have to remember, husbands aren't getting paid, well.
Speaker 1: They aren't getting paid. They're over there doing the lord's work, helping these women out, appearing on these shows, and you know what, when they're done, they're done.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then we get over to Jen tells Ryan she and Tama are moving past. I love the foreshadowing, moving past all the trauma from last year and are in a better place. She wants Ryan to have a conversation with Eddie about what was said on the podcast Two Men Things. Ryan says Tamar and Eddie made false accusations and told blatant lies about him, so he wanted to speak his truth on the podcast. Ryan agrees to a conversation. Eddie then tells Tamar he wouldn't and then Eddie says, all you have to do is google his name. He's a scumbag. But I do have to say this, Ryan, when you're saying these things, maybe don't do it in true religion genes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know my favorite part was when they went to buy shirts and shit, and then the saleslady's like, hey, do you know, because they just bought that.
Speaker 3: But during this time we learned that he also.
Speaker 1: Cooperated with the government.
Speaker 3: Correct, Like we have to remember what we now have seen, which I think is going to play out throughout the season.
Speaker 1: Should because it's a big scandal. Well it's a big thing, and the best friend Plague guilty. I just want to know if that's receipt of stolen property actually you know, getting the money from show Hayes interpreter and then the Vegas thing, is that money laundering? I'm asking for anybody with the legal knowledge. And it seems as if the UH casino, some casino executive was disciplined with you know for that. I read those articles, Yeah, I I and so that there's something in there. Here's the thing. You can't you can't do that, like you can't can't do any of that stuff that they were doing. And his lawyer says he fully cooperated with the FBI.
Speaker 3: But my question is, if you cooperate with the FBI, it.
Speaker 1: Depends you rolled you're a rat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you rolled your rat, But at any point can they come back to get you.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it depends on the deal, you know, I don't know. I don't know. Those things are kept secret, and you know somebody would have to answer that with professional knowledge. I don't know. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I also find it interesting that they're shopping for Vegas.
Speaker 1: Well, of all the things to be showing. You know, listen, they're gonna fuck you one way or another. So yeah, they got you girl. Then the thing that bothers me is this Jin is not finding out for the first time on camera when camera says, oh, he's talked to the FBI. No, okay, because when I'm watching this, she's like, what FBI?
Speaker 3: Because I think at this point you have to remember it hasn't come out to the public the same way that even though we've been talking about John Janssen.
Speaker 1: No, I know that. But what I'm asking is why would Jen say what FBI?
Speaker 3: Because I think she was hoping it would never come out?
Speaker 1: Girl, you should turn in your orange right the fuck now? Like it's I take a piss and it comes out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, like you just went over there and I videoed it to release the detabay they paid me. Then we we get to Shannon in her house. She's calling her daughter Adeline, which I have to say is one of my favorite names.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I love it that she says she's not going out with anybody, but she did take an invitation from a guy who took her to Carbone. Good for you, kiddo, you know good, good that you know that good, the good that you know that you're only going to Carbone and up.
Speaker 3: And then Shannon tells her daughter that she offered to pay John everything, but he wouldn't sign the non disparagement agreement. Adeline's like, you know what, Ill, I think that's kind of gross. Yeah, I kind of appreciated the relationship in this moment.
Speaker 1: I like it. I mean, look, I'm glad that Adeline is she said NYU or whatever and having a great time and that's a great school, so have fun. And you know what, I feel bad. I'm sure Shannon's lonely. It's just she and Archie in the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think, but I think you could be in a house filled with people and still feel lonely.
Speaker 1: I have done that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I think it really depends on the situation and if Shannon I would rather be lonely, I think than in a really toxic situation. So I hope that.
Speaker 1: I am really happy by myself, and I agree with you. I'd much rather be by myself than be in a toxic situation.
Speaker 3: Where you're having to placate someone, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, or walk on eggshells. That's the big one. Yeah, the walking on eggshells is a whole other level for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I cannot do and stroking somebody's ego, yeah, well that is just is exhausting. Then later that day, Tamar reads an article from People magazine. John Jansen sues Shannon Badoor for seventy five thousand. Tarmar says, putting it and the press brings it to another level. Is this a Dave Quinn article because Dave Quinn is very close with Shannon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay, I don't know, but I don't want to drag Dave into it. I mean, it could be that Dave had a job to do. It doesn't matter how it gets out. Remember when shit used to be on Radar online?
Speaker 3: Well, and we knew who did that. Dave Quinn wrote the article.
Speaker 1: But also Dave Quinn wrote about Kyle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Dave Quinn's written about it. I love Dave Quinn, but my question is, did Shannon have a heads up? Are you allowed as a press person to give the person with the article coming out of heads up?
Speaker 1: I was told that my shit was coming that way. This is what happens in the law game, and to anybody that's listening, it's simply just that you know you're getting sued, and here it is. You're on a TV show for many years, Shannon, and this is kind of the way things play out. You know, chin up and move forward. You can't stop these things, is really what I'm getting at. Yeah, you cannot stop it. But yeah, I think the thing listen, whether it comes out in people, whether it's our friend Dave Quinn, this is the shit that you're going to deal with. And I think that the Housewives universe is very involved in Well, there's a no other lawsuit. I mean you look at all of our legal quote problems, and you know it's kind of like okay, yeah, guys, just resolve your ship and keep on going. It'll get okay.
Speaker 3: But it'll get.
Speaker 1: Okay, get it'd be getting.
Speaker 3: Don't change be worried about it.
Speaker 1: Don't you worry about it.
Speaker 3: Now, don't even worried about it. We'll blame someone else for it. But Alexis. I feel like we're not going to see much more of her after What what makes you say that? Because I don't think she's on the cast trip. Well, we knew that, and she's not at this dinner. No, so is our last time seeing Alexis when she was called a wackadoodle and a friend.
Speaker 1: Of Well, then you get her for the reunion where she's really gonna come on out.
Speaker 3: Well, and she's also been going for it. Did you see that she came for us on the well, I mean by us, I mean me.
Speaker 1: Look at me, No, I did not. Everybody, like everybody that knows me knows I'm in my own fucking universe.
Speaker 3: Well, she came for me on our last.
Speaker 1: Girls up, giving her even don't even bring.
Speaker 3: Me on our twats post that I've met her in real life, and blah blah blah, and this is this is my thing to Alexis. Yes, in real life you were lovely to me.
Speaker 1: But we're also over here recapping a show in which you don't look the best Alexis. So that's also what's happening that I can be look I know for a fact that I am lovely. I'm a fucking dream off the show and sometimes on the show, I look like a raging yeah, and that is you know, I am both. You know, I'm sure she's lovely and she's not looking the best this year. These things happen, and it's also a lot of her making herself look this way. We all have to take you know, you did, you know? It is what it is. We've all had bad moments. Just shake it off.
Speaker 3: And regardless if you came on the show before you started dating Johnny Jay or whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is, it doesn't that still decided to.
Speaker 3: Still continue on with it and make it a big portion of what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: But we're here now in the present moment commenting on this behavior. Who she is as a person is not what we're commenting on. We're commenting about the behavior and the stories that we are seeing today, in this particular episode, in this particular season. Now, what you did in the past, okay, hey whatever, but we're talking about today and today it looks bad.
Speaker 3: Today's all. It ain't great.
Speaker 1: No, it ain't great, and it could be better tomorrow, we just don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But then Katie is deciding to have Tarama Jen and emly.
Speaker 1: Bad idea bad idea, bad idea for you, great idea for the show.
Speaker 3: And their husband's over. Heather won't be there because she's refusing to speak to Katie. I don't I don't care. You don't care that she's refusing to speak to her.
Speaker 1: Not really, she's got Terry right.
Speaker 3: But also I don't know that Katie spoke once they got there, so.
Speaker 1: Well, she didn't have to the whole shit. Your friend Tarmah blew up everybody at that place. And why didn't they come through the front door?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That bothered me, and usually I'm not hip to these things, like I don't care whether what kind of entrance, like I don't even know what you have on. But I did notice that they were all coming through the side.
Speaker 3: Maybe they have dogs. Well they do have dogs, because we saw the dogs in the back.
Speaker 1: Well, but anyway, whatever, somebody tell me why I loved seeing Kim in the kitchen though, when Tarma was leaving. Producer Kim, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, yes, I do know. I do know Kim.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, Hey girl, Hey Kim, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I met her when I filmed that one thing for Orange County.
Speaker 1: We like him.
Speaker 3: She's a good girl. But Gina's also not coming.
Speaker 1: Why does Gina pronounce it meat?
Speaker 3: Wool mean because she's from New Jersey?
Speaker 1: Is she from Jersey?
Speaker 3: She's from Jersey, okay, or she's from New York, one of the two. But she's got that really like Wool's meat. But I was expecting an Italian last name, but I didn't get that. Well, it sounded more scanned in even like Germanish Gershenheider. Yeah, that ain't like my first husband's like that, ain't it. But that's what her husband's last name, her ex husband that we met with his.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well I wonder what her maiden name is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you know you Italian from Jersey? Are you Italian American from Jersey? Italian American from I feel like.
Speaker 3: Gina would be good on Jersey, Like.
Speaker 1: Yes, well she didn't. Yeah, I mean she's very much. She's got a dinner, but they and that's a compliment, so don't Yeah, we're not listen. I was married to a New Yorker the first.
Speaker 3: Time Gina's at our place. But I also felt this scene. You know, Matt and bred are engaged and they're having a commitment ceremony. I don't care thou who protests too much? Though? What do to me? I mean, she's saying how great it is for her kids, and she wishes that she could move for Like, the part that's hard for her is that Matt's moving forward. Why she and Travis are falling behind. I have to I have to just be a little bit honest, just.
Speaker 1: A little bit. Don't tell us how you really feel. Tell me later when we're off. Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you what, tell me how we really feel later on when we cut their shit off.
Speaker 3: I think there's some I do think Gena is a little still in love with her ex. I did kind of wonder because Travis isn't there filming with them.
Speaker 1: Right, He's at his house. He's at his house, so if his kids no, and but she did say hold on, Gina did say that something about Travis's ex won't resolve, so they can't go further. Yeah, they can't move forward? Is that what I'm getting from what she? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I think that Travis allegedly has an ex that's caused them a lot of problems, which then causes friction between you know, you know, I mean, because I mean I think it can be exhausting to be a part of that, but I do think no, and not to throw anyone under.
Speaker 1: The bus, but like, but let me do it right now.
Speaker 3: But I love to say a butt and then do it. It was very hard for me and Edwin and Bella's mom and her husband at the beginning. There were years and years of us trying to figure it out. But because there was so much love there and there.
Speaker 1: Was something, you wanted it to work. I wanted it to work. That's the thing is that look, and now it is now we're all friends. But that was a group effort of wanting it to work out and making it work. These things are so difficult, and you're talking about hurt feelings, like real hurt feelings, and it takes time and everybody has to want to work it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then I got a little awkward when what's her name, Brett? When Brett was like, I'm thinking of changing my name to Gershenheider or gersh or all of it, just no, no thank you, thoughts and prayers. But then every time I'm sorry, I'm today, I don't fucking know and I don't care today. But also it made me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Sad. I don't know sad, she'll recommit. Look you've got, in my opinion, here's the thing, and call me old school, And that's fine because I'm fifty three and I've earned the right to bitch. There should be one party, in my opinion, which is the engagement party, and then let's get married and have a great time. When you're talking about commitment ceremonies, I feel like it's a setup for failure. It's just that's what's on my hand.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not really ready my foot in the pool.
Speaker 1: And I've got one foot out like I'm straddling the fence. It's just like we either are or we aren't. But that's my personal opinion, and that's it.
Speaker 3: Well, I have another personal opinion, and I don't know how you feel about it. I really don't like when people wear tennis elbow braces while filming.
Speaker 1: I don't know there off did it bother you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I I went there?
Speaker 3: Like what I was like, are you about to eat so many meatballs that you need your tennis brace?
Speaker 1: I saw that too, I I but I'm someone in here here. I get a lot of shit for why do you have on so much makeup? Why is your hair done? Guys? To me, we're on a TV show. This lives forever, so I don't want to be remembered by and look as the show has progressed, have I allowed myself to like really be seen stripped down with like not allowed to makeup on or looking haggard? Yeah, because I was in such a fucked up, bad place. But it's a choice. I don't know. I agree. I mean, you're selling a bit of lifestyle here, and so if I unless I'm super tired, maybe she was tired. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I think you can agree with that.
Speaker 3: I can agree. But then everyone arrives at Katie's.
Speaker 1: This is so good, by the way, Ah, so good.
Speaker 3: Eddie refuses to hug Ryan, and then why would Ryan want to hug him? Anyway? But this entire I started getting uncomfortable as these entrances start having.
Speaker 1: I love it, though, you couldn't you, with your pure experience and knowledge? Didn't you just know where this was going?
Speaker 3: I freaking knew. But it started with the scene of Ryan walking in and the skin tight jeans where we could see his dinger.
Speaker 1: I don't look at that. How could you not it was like you ever noticed remember what I said last week that I don't really look at what people where I feel their energy like I'm like, well, its tender foe.
Speaker 3: Did you like his energy? No? I did not, okay, and.
Speaker 1: Not because of anything predetermined. I was just looking at somebody that was really working their set and a lot of you. You know what I'm saying. He's working it, and he's very He went in very clear about what he needed to do, except when Matt asked him, by the way, points for me for remembering your husband's name, what he did, and he could give a brief answer.
Speaker 3: Hold on, that answer was so long, even edited, I like knotted off.
Speaker 1: Well, it reeks of deception, whether you like it or not. What do you do? I am a lawyer, I am in television. I am a mechanic. He said he flipped houses, he was in real estate. It was a whole long thing.
Speaker 3: And then also, I mean, did he ask anything to Matt Bottom What.
Speaker 1: Does that do?
Speaker 3: By the way, he does something in golf?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is he a golfer? Dude? Hit me up. I can hit a fucking ball like no other. By the way, way, this one I hadn't picked up a club in over a decade. And yes, I was a member of well not I Tom was a member of Wilshire, bel Air and Lakeside and then every other place in America, but Wilshire was my home course. I can hit a ball and you can attest.
Speaker 3: No, she is really good and I am terrible.
Speaker 1: I mean after ten years I put a club in my hand and even the pro was like, wow, yeah.
Speaker 3: Now she nailed it, and she looked cute doing it.
Speaker 1: And I tried to give you some tips.
Speaker 3: It didn't help. That was our first bonding experience.
Speaker 1: It was really what brought us together.
Speaker 3: Tamer tells Emily that Ryan crossed the line like a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh so everybody's calling. So wait, so Ryan called Eddie a clown and a soft baby bitch or was it baby bitch or soft or something like that. Here's where, just by the way, none of you are hard, yeah, like I want to let you want Yeah, none of you are not one of these men or not not one of you. But I think you don't have to call for help. Believe me.
Speaker 3: I think where we're getting a little bit things are confusing, because yes, there's a lot of discussion about what Ryan said on a podcast, which isn't necessarily the worst things or the best things, but it's what Ryan is saying in his confessionals. I think he's implied that.
Speaker 4: Eddie.
Speaker 3: You know, there was a lot of rumors about Eddie being gay.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I think the way that he speaks about that, he was trying to double down on that. He says that Eddie doesn't have a job.
Speaker 1: I just want to know what's wrong with being gay. I'm not saying he is, but what's wrong? I know some gay men that will whoop your fucking ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Way, Well, you don't want to press any gay men I know, because they will clean your fucking clock, dude, And I don't care what you think you're doing.
Speaker 3: But that's it's one thing for a woman to go back and pass history and look up shit.
Speaker 1: And so you're saying he's a bitch, Yeah, I am saying he's a fucking bitch. But like, I'm not trolling him right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's troll him because that don't worry. Then he'll tag us from his dick picks account because he has a Dick's Picks account.
Speaker 1: Does he have a good Dick.
Speaker 3: No, it's just that he.
Speaker 4: Has a he sells a hat that says Dick picks.
Speaker 3: The next thing is he also says that Eddie doesn't have a job. And I think that when it takes you forty seven minutes, but.
Speaker 1: You cooperated with the government, dude.
Speaker 3: And you can't explain what you do, And like here do I think that Eddie was one hundred percent amazing in this episode.
Speaker 1: I don't think he wanted any part of it. I think he felt bad for Eddie from top to bottom because he seems and this is just my take, he seems like a nice guy. He didn't want to get involved in any of it, and he knew where it was going. And you saw that from everything from his voice to his body language, the words he used. He knew it was going to go off the head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's also like you don't need to shit on somebody's job. Like, yes, he closed down cut Fitness, it was successful for many years. He actually trairs he trained your you know girlfriend from many many years.
Speaker 1: And by the way, it seems like they like each other, like they have a genuine friendship cominity.
Speaker 3: And also I mean it's like Venus CBD. Does well.
Speaker 1: Well, they also have which, by the way, send me some more products.
Speaker 3: Go, I have tons right here? Really okay, I'll give you some. But also like he has a nutrition company, like Eddie is a hustler. So I don't that part I don't like.
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 3: I think that there's ways that he could have maybe handled the entrance slightly different. But I know if I don't want to do something and I'm being taken in somewhere, I'm probably an asshole too.
Speaker 1: You are, but just from no asked experience, you are. But I get it.
Speaker 3: But Ryan's saying Eddie is a clown baby bitch and not a dude. I feel like that's Ryan saying was like a dig and an insinuation.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just want to say this so bad. But were you a clown baby bitch when you cooperated? Probably put you made your best friend like plead guilty or what are you? Yeah, dude, I'm so feisty.
Speaker 3: Today we continue on Tamra spills her Uh Martini, I mean I saw that, but I I want to know how long have they been there at this point?
Speaker 1: Look, here's the thing. It doesn't matter because the audience only sees what they see you and I both know how long these things go. They don't see it, so it doesn't matter. It only matters to us. The point that you're about to make is not going to work. All they know is that Tamra appears to have been overserved and then gets into it with him, and Eddie's you know, saying to Matt, don't give her anymore, which I get, I understand because he knows how these things go. Tamra's having a cocktail, Emily's having a few, she had three.
Speaker 3: You could tell that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you something as somebody who has drank too much and embarrassed themselves and said things that were horrible and fought and did a lot of things that were not great in the moment. But it's where I was. These things happen on these shows. Camera is a long term She's been on TV much longer than I have. She knows what she's doing, and she also pulled it out like that. I'm not making excuses for this behavior. I'm not condoning this behavior, but it is what it fucking is. Yeah, and we've all been in that situation.
Speaker 3: We've all been in that situation.
Speaker 1: My favorite Dewy Camille you're a stupid yeah. I mean, which could be like with the head right, I mean, it could be. I mean, you know, we've all done shit that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: It doesn't whatever. You're enter pressure cooker, you're drinking for a long time. Food is provided, but most of the time you're not necessarily eating.
Speaker 1: Bottom line is, I made the choice to drink, and I also made the choice to say the words that came out of my mouth. I'm just gonna speak for myself. And so when I look at these things and I look at other scenes like this, everyone here. As an adult, you have the choice to pick up the glass or not. When you do shit like this happens.
Speaker 3: And when you're not on TV and too much, you send a text to your friends the next day and you're like, hey, guys, sorrow's hot mess. Express that text, which I call I mean, it depends on how bad I was. No, if I.
Speaker 1: Will call and be like I'm so sorry, I was so out of line, I truly apologize. And I've had to do that because I you know, I've been awful.
Speaker 3: I mean I had to walk up to you on camera and like honestly hold your hand and be like, oh, my god, last night I was so terrible. I don't even know. No one will tell me what.
Speaker 1: I'm so bad for you. And I saw your face twitching and what I said, Okay, it's okay because it's not I knew that that's not you, that's you under the influence of stuff. And that's also why we became close. Teddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like there's those moments where you it's okay to show weakness, it's okay to have.
Speaker 1: This, it's not is it weakness or is it just fucking humanity? Yeah, these are the things that happen to people. You're not weak, it's just this is what goes on.
Speaker 3: But then tameras Alexis was acting crazy the other night, Emily says that she and Heather could have had a heart to heart if Alexis wasn't there. Emily gets emotional, explaining how it wasn't about the size twelve, it was because Heather didn't understand where she was coming from. And then Tamor thinks Shannon should have just paid John. Emily says, the problem is that John wouldn't sign the non disparagement clause.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Well, I think more than anything, I think Emily just wants to be heard, but I think it's very hard. And I can say this from knowing, from being somebody who I you know, my first wedding dress was a size eighteen and I remember them telling me that and the number like honestly shook me. Course that if you've never been in that situation, you don't know how how much it hurt, how much it hurts, and how much those little comments may affect you, And and I think you know, everybody else on OC is in a different situation, So I I get it. Like some people are saying, well, you know that it wasn't this, It wasn't intentional. I don't think it was intentional.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was intentional. But you also when you see Emily say I've worked so hard, you know how much weight I've lost. You know that I've been in the gym and that commitment really does show. But it it's it's deep seated, and I feel bad. I feel badly, and.
Speaker 3: It's gonna and you know what it sticks with you for it never goes away, goes away. And then Tamar asked Ryan why he shit talked her as a mom and Eddie as a businessman. Ryan says he's validated and what he said based on how they treated him. He says he was a friend to Eddie until he talks shit about him. Tamar denies this. Ryan says that Eddie said that one of Ryan's friends told Eddie to watch out for him because he goes after married women. Eddie says that's exactly what happened. Tamra says everyone knows Ryan likes to f married women, including Jen. Eddie tells Ryan he's not a threat to him. Okay, does it matter that last season Tamra was telling Jen Ryan wasn't a good guy. Do we think this matters at this point?
Speaker 1: No, because I think she was kind of right, whether it was about married women or the legal trouble. Well whatever the legal situation that he's involved in, it seems to track.
Speaker 3: But do you think that then gives I mean, what Ryan's saying is, you know, it gives him the right to go on a podcast.
Speaker 1: You can you can't say whatever you want. I've had horrible, untrue things said about me for years that damaged not only myself like mentally, emotionally, but also damaged my business. That really put me in a place you can do that. I mean, that is true, but you want to go around and see everybody for libel, which you know you'll lose.
Speaker 3: But also I think there is something to be said about clickbait, Like you will get clickbait from this podcast. Somebody will put either mir or you saying something about someone, and they're going to put a very small minute thing. So unless you listen to the.
Speaker 1: Entire thing, there's no context.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no context. So I do think when they are doing the flashbacks of what Ryan's saying on the podcast, it doesn't sound that bad.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. It really doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't. And he you know, but what he's saying in his confessional, which everyone is there to see, it's not a little snippet of a podcast. He's going for it. He's going for the jugular and he's implying that their relationship is flawed.
Speaker 1: Which is interesting because here's the thing. He's got his own heat, if you will, like with this whole the betting yeah thing, it's interesting that he chose to do that in the midst of that. Well, I think you don't have to do that, Ryan, you know, you're not getting paid to do it. You can just be quiet or not do it or whatever. It's interesting that he chose that route.
Speaker 3: So Jen posted today she gives credit to the podcast that she's on, which it's let me be honest, it's never that positive for anybody. It's not necessarily a podcast that you go on to bring happiness and lightness. But she said, can we please link the podcast from last year. This woman for an entire year drug my man's name through the mud. Remember before cameras went up, she never had one problem with Ryan hashtag needed a storyline. She has over a million followers and her own podcast and trash Ryan make this one.
Speaker 1: I'm currently on Yah.
Speaker 3: One is ish to one, which they could have mentioned in the episode.
Speaker 1: It's called to teas in a pod, Two teas in a pod, Teddy Millencamp and camera judge. But I'm filling in.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He went on we want number one again. He wants to keep that in there. He went on one podcast and spoke a truth. How ironic that she trash talks people on the regular and if one person says anything back, it's crocodile tears or drunk slurring her words. Eddie tried to stop her several times and after she stumbled out of Katie's home yelling false statements. The guys had a very civilized conversation. We just had to take the trash out so that this could happen.
Speaker 1: I don't like when people call people tra trash. The trash is where I lost she lost me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, anything else, like, I get.
Speaker 1: I get it, prept that. No, well, I get it, you're upset. I get that when you start calling names. We had to take the trash out.
Speaker 3: But then I kind of think, like, did Ryan write this? It doesn't really seem like something Jen would say or do, And that's what gives me the.
Speaker 1: Do you think? So, yeah, is that a possibility? Even yes? Oh, like it's like you have to do it.
Speaker 3: Here's d a post like we're on Jeff Lewis, but he wasn't on Jeff Lewis. Jen was on Jeff Lewis.
Speaker 1: He just took a picture of all you dudes trying to get in on the action. That was like PK my first, like darts and PK's first. Ye're like, yo, let these chicks fight their own fucking battles. It's about it's a show about women. You guys are for once in your life fucking not necessary. Hello, and so let these chicks work it out. Let them fight their battles. You don't need to come in, and you don't. She doesn't need help, she doesn't. You know, your wives, your girlfriends can speak for themselves. They are grown women. They're on this show for a reason. Clearly producers Network think that they are bright enough or dumb enough to be on the show.
Speaker 3: But Ryan says he never Bashedhamras a mom, but he reposted something telling her to be concerned about her own.
Speaker 1: Ryan, Yeah, I saw that that was unnecessary. You're a grown man. It's unnecessary. But who am I like? Yeah, you know, I'm yelling at kids.
Speaker 3: Too, So what I mean you have yelled at kids? But I also can say, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I also did. I also did a backflip in the parking lot, which yeah, I mean, don't talk about bad but.
Speaker 3: But I think also, I mean, we would never post a photo of your son, no, And I appreciate that, and I don't think you would either. I think in that moment you thought you were being In that moment, I was just part of me was blacked out and part of me was just being like, ohway.
Speaker 1: But it didn't read well, and that's not the point, you know, But.
Speaker 3: The point is to pull up an old photo, which I think that Ryan did intentionally to try to create discussion over one of Tama's children.
Speaker 1: Like you know, that's going to get at somebody, of course it does.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go to back to even Hong Kong, like I Lean didn't even fully mention your son. Oh, I had a breakdown, and you had a breakdown, Like this is what happens. You bring up somebody's kids and if somebody were to bring up mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what guys, This is what moms do. You know, Like it just you touch that one soft spot and that's what happens. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then Jen screams at Eddie, questioning why he's allowing this. Tarmer says it's because.
Speaker 1: She's not listen. Number one, Eddie is not fucking Tamra's keeper.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But also then Tarmer says it's because her husband is in a little bit. Tamar asks Ryan how the FBI is going for him. Eddie tells Tarmar to stop. Tarmer says Ryan was investigated by the FBI for illegal gambling and Jen knows all about it. This is where Jen pipes up FBI and then.
Speaker 1: So that that leads me to believe what she doesn't know or she does. I just don't know. I don't know the backstory. I'm asking seriously, does she know or does she not know? Is this the first time? Please tell me this isn't the first time you heard that.
Speaker 3: On Yeah, if it is, we have other issues. But then and Ryan and his confessional, he says, regardless of what little baby clip we saw from that podcas cast or what was said in the podcast, I also know that whenever I get somebody else's opinion on something, like she said, oh I heard from my assistant what was said in the podcast.
Speaker 1: I need to see it for myself.
Speaker 3: I have to hear the whole thing from myself.
Speaker 1: I'm one of those people too, because the way you may take it and the way I may read it two different things.
Speaker 3: And I may take it more personally than or vice versa. But then Tamra, Ryan says, Tamara takes anybody who's happy, tries to railroad them because she is miserable. Her marriage is a sham. Eddie is soft. He's unemployed when others are doing well and real love is being shown she can't handle it because it's everything. She doesn't have this a mom. Man, this is where it's too.
Speaker 1: I could come back, and I could come back with an absolute fucking list right now of things that I could say, you know, and it doesn't matter because it's not you know whatever, But don't do that, dude, it's you guys aren't on the show.
Speaker 3: But also like, look, can Tamor be abrasive? And can her delivery be off? And it was especially when when drinking same as mine? But who else is gonna call it the FBI stuff? And that's already happening.
Speaker 1: And this was whether you guys like it or not. And when I say Tamra Judge is good television, I didn't say she was right. I just said that she moved. She moved the story and it is coming out and it ends up coming out, and that's what you all tune in for, and that's what you all are, you know, entertained by, is the fact that she said it. She's you know, and there's a lot, you know, whether you like it or not, you're still responding to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think, yeah, yes, there are moments where like as Tamra's friend, where I'm like, fuck her walking.
Speaker 1: Out, Well, have the stumble bumble, it's all.
Speaker 3: And I felt the same way when I watched You.
Speaker 1: I had to come to the house and was like, what the fuck is wrong with you? Yeah, you have to stop. So, look, we don't have the best time on here. This is part of Yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Can be the best of times, but it can also be the worst of time.
Speaker 1: More likely than not, you're going to have a bit of trouble.
Speaker 3: And if you think, if you're somebody that's watching these shows and you think that sometimes you don't need a touch of liquid courage.
Speaker 1: To fucking blow it out, and also like go up, bring up uncomfortable things. It's necessarily you guys are enjoying and watching things that necessarily would not happen in a civilized group conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's the same way that in real life. I don't think I've ever called somebody a villain, but on the show, when you're watching the show, she's a villain. She's that Like how often have you been like, oh, I'm so mad at Teddy, She's a villain?
Speaker 1: Never? Yeah, you just don't ted what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like Teddy, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: But you're also watching a modern stew day soap opera. It's such a weird thing because it's a hybrid. It's like a soap opera but based on your real life. So you're watching people in an unnatural circumstance, i e. Cameras, shit like that, and then you're basing it on what's really happening in their lives. Like Ryan cooperating with the FBI is a fact. Camera being overserved at this party is a fact. You know Emily how she feels about you. Know. So there's all of these things that are true, and then you're living under this like it's very strange. And the only people I think who really understand are the women that have been there, not producers, not viewers, not friends of When you've been a cast member and the longer you've been a cast member, we can only talk to each other about certain things. It doesn't matter what the audience sees, it doesn't matter how they feel. You and I both know things and can pick up on things that no one else can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think, and.
Speaker 1: I'm not using anybody's behavior because you have to come forth and own your own behavior and say, yeah, I was bad. I was drunk, I did the wrong thing. This was not my best moment.
Speaker 3: And also there are moments where every single one of us that have been on these shows are hypocrites.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, beyond beyond.
Speaker 3: But I also want to think, for you guys listening to this podcast right now, how often are you in a group text with your friends and you say something shitty about somebody else that you know?
Speaker 1: Not only that, like what we were talking about, well about Heather and Terry early in the show, is like that happens, and so does being a hypocrite in life and being judgy and not looking your best. All of these things happen.
Speaker 3: And then also you have wonderful moments. We can be a great parent, or you're having a wonderful time, or you have this great trip, or this may happen. This is fucking life. And if you're wanting to watch a show, it's good, the bad, and the ugly. And I think that's what oc is giving us.
Speaker 1: I kind of I really enjoyed doing this with you.
Speaker 3: By the way, we won't be here next week, but we will. Don't worry. We will recap both episodes the following week and we're both gonna be on little.
Speaker 1: Trips, So we're going on trips. Babes, Bye bye, guys.