Speaker 1: I'm Honey Germy. My parents are Dominican. I was born and raised in New York City. I love sneakers and I'm a body positive advocate.
Speaker 2: I'm Carolina Bermudez Sony Nikata wins it, but I was born and raised in Ohio. I'm a wife, a mama, and a worker bee.
Speaker 3: This is life in spanglish.
Speaker 1: Carolina, you try to tell me your credits for or is that something that you keep super private?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that this is a point of discussion.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know it all? Will I will be honest. Am I supposed to know what my credit score is offhand? Because I swear to you I don't.
Speaker 1: Kirlina, I checked this like every three days. I guess I'm just grateful to have good credit at this point in my life because I've had bad times in my early nineteen twenty twenty one, twenty two, I did a lot of f shit, So I check it all the time now. But there's this new story going around, right. It's a TikToker and she put a video up and she's talking about how she added her credit score to her hinge profile and she don't care. She's sharing her impressive you know, credit score in hopes of you know, snagging somebody on the app.
Speaker 2: So wait, you sent me this article and now she's been seen over one point three million times this clip that she posted, and they're calling her.
Speaker 3: A spreadsheet shan. This is great. Okay. So she has more than ten thousand followers on TikTok.
Speaker 1: You're her first of all. Credit score eight oh four? Okay, hands down? Okay, girl, you got that?
Speaker 2: So wait, this says your credit score. If it's above six seventy, it's considered good. Wow she has eight oh four.
Speaker 1: Yes, girl, like this woman, she can't be denied for a damn thing.
Speaker 3: Look at her? Wait, how old is this girl? Twenty six? Hold on, let me see.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure a twenty six year old with an eight hundred and four credit score? Look at god? Oh my gosh. Okay, so great. Great for her. She said that she put it up there because she wants to find a financially stable Wait, this is wild.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am so glad. I am not dating anywhere.
Speaker 2: She wants to find a financially savvy bachelor, and she shared her impressive results online.
Speaker 3: But can't people fake that? Like now with.
Speaker 2: All of this AI and you know, CANVA and all this other stuff, like couldn't somebody put that up there? And then like, how do you really know that their credit score is really that that?
Speaker 1: I guess you can manipulate anything.
Speaker 3: You can manipulate anything these days.
Speaker 1: But she's over here talking about also this. She wants a guy that respects and appreciates all the hard work that she has put into her financial responsibilities. So I guess she's trying to find somebody who takes you know, financial credit credit score money. I guess she's trying to find her equal. But guess what she gonna find, Carolina. What's that a whole bunch of scammers trying to get her to pushit in in her name for them. Can you put this Benz in your name? Can you put them up your life? Never bro, That's what she's gonna find. A whole bunch of people that have a four hundred credit score that need her help, and they gonna be fine as hell, and she's not gonna be able to say.
Speaker 2: No, I think this is just for me. It's a little too much. And here's why. Now, I do believe that you should get to know these things once you've started dating somebody, like once you guys are at that point where you think you're gonna be moving in together.
Speaker 3: You think this person is.
Speaker 2: Gonna be the one for you. You found your person. That's when I think that you start discussing this, but like to.
Speaker 3: Just put that out there. I don't know. Maybe I'm old fashioned. I don't think people need to be knowing all.
Speaker 2: Of that information about me? Is there any mystery left in dating?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Send the naked pictures you might show? Yo, eight oh four. You already showed the total.
Speaker 3: Well that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I guess other people are posting themselves a little bit more provocatate.
Speaker 1: What Mina's picture? Send me to a screen shot from Experience my guy?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: So wait, yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at my bank account right now. That's why I'm like a little I don't even know where to look for my credit score.
Speaker 1: So, first of all, not in your bank account, Carolina.
Speaker 2: Okay, so where do I'm Yeah, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna ask my financial planner when he gets home.
Speaker 1: To you, husband, I can't, she said. First of all, the fact that she's in her bank account.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't even know cit right now, I want to hang.
Speaker 1: Up on this episode right now.
Speaker 2: I went I went through my phase too, like when I was in college and I was very careless, and you know that they start sending you all of those credit cards and you're out, Oh Victoria's secret, BB all that back.
Speaker 1: I ran down to the ground, Carolina.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then I remember my parents and that was like the big lesson. And I know I've spoken about this before. My mom and dad were just like, good luck getting out of that, because we're not giving you money for it, like you will be paying the minimum payment that I had a job, and I was just like, oh my gosh, like what am I going to do?
Speaker 3: Like how do I get myself out of this?
Speaker 2: And I had to pay back every last penny And that was the biggest lesson that I learned.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, f these credit cards.
Speaker 2: If I don't have it, I am not buying it because I knew what that felt like to pay that interest. And so I think going through something like that early on in life really taught me. And that really was the lesson for me on how to budget my money and you know.
Speaker 3: What was important to me.
Speaker 2: But there are people out here who are dating and if you do get to that next level where you want to spend your life with this person, I do think that you should know at that point. Because people got college debt, people have medical debt.
Speaker 3: You know, you go to them.
Speaker 2: You get in an ambulance right now in New York City, you guys, and it is going to cost you a mint.
Speaker 1: Carolina, people got easy past debt in the thousands.
Speaker 3: Where is everybody going, by the way, just got out five just just because the pandemic stuff like now you're outside.
Speaker 1: That dumb ass easy pass never works, that's not their fault. And then the easy pass be one twenty five and then the penalty be fifty and all of that adds up. I know people that owe easy past five thousand dollars to Carolina and they can't even figure out how to fix this.
Speaker 2: Wait, how on earth are they paying easy past five grand?
Speaker 3: That is nuts, they're.
Speaker 1: Not paying it. But you know what, like I none, he used to always be like, my easy paths didn't work here, my easy paths didn't work there. And then at the end of the month I used to have to sit there for an hour and go online and enter the easy pass that account and get this knocked off, and get that knocked off and get this pardoned. Some people don't do that, Carolina. Some people like they take the time it takes. I was like, it's easy passed secretary for many, many years. And I know people that are like, I'm never paying that, And I'm like, that's gonna come back to bite you in the ass. But guess what, Carolina, I don't want to date someone with five thousand dollars worth of debt to the City of New York.
Speaker 2: I no, I can't blame you, no, absolutely, But I mean, if this is a trend. So this girl, her name was Leah Nicewander. She posted a similar video a few months ago. Damn she she added her credit score there was eight hundred and eleven. She is even better than spreadsheet Shan Honey lessons.
Speaker 3: She said that it got her a hundred likes. You need to tell Bella to do this. Your sister. Your sister's so single, right, is she still out there?
Speaker 1: You got goodass credit, that bitch. I'm gonna tell him. I'll be like, yo, get your credit scored on your bumble whatever, you got.
Speaker 3: She said that she money.
Speaker 2: She said she went on seventeen dates in thirty days.
Speaker 1: Girl, I hope that Guka wasn't active because Jesus.
Speaker 3: Oh my no.
Speaker 2: I hope these were coffee dates, babe. I hope that this was just like a little you know, cocktail.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: And when you say cocktails, right, what's.
Speaker 3: The famous saying?
Speaker 2: The famous saying is tell me one or serve me one a cocktail.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard that before? Let's see.
Speaker 2: So people are saying that they don't want this to happen. Another girl was begging, please don't do this.
Speaker 3: I'm doomed.
Speaker 2: Another person said if these people saw my credit score, I would be blocked finances. See, that's the thing. It's like, it goes back to how why are we so secretive? And why am I so secretive about finances? There was a study that was released and it talked about how Americans would do so much better if we were open about our salaries and if we actually discussed what we were making versus what we weren't making and comparing it to our coworkers and you know this and that, and I think I think there's something there, But I would let everybody else do it first, you first, and then me.
Speaker 1: I know someone who loves asking people how much they make, and we find that just weird cringe where like, this person is an absolute weirdo. So I don't know about sharing salaries and stuff like that that she's always like, how much do you make? Oh? And how much do you make? I'm like, this bitch is weirdo. I don't know how around me.
Speaker 3: No, you know, I think that there's tact that's involved with it.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you can just go up to anyone that maybe you're not even close to, or that you don't really know, or maybe that isn't even in the same department, because like, look, what people make in the digital department is very different from what they make in the programming department or what they make in the management department.
Speaker 1: You know. So I think that it has levels to these salaries.
Speaker 3: Oh, I definitely think so.
Speaker 2: And I don't think that you can compare yourself to people who are not in that same department. But you know, let's get into this a little bit more after this break. So, honey, if somebody came up to you tomorrow and just said, hey, I'm about to go in for a negotiation. Would you be willing to be open with me about what you made when you first started in this industry? Would you be willing to tell them that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Carolina. One of my first jobs ever. I was eighteen, and I remember I was sitting in the reception area and this when I yeah, her name was als right, and I'm gonna sea and she came out. She's like, miha. She spoke to me in Spanish, and I don't remember what the salary was, but let's say it was five hundred dollars a week, right, yeah, yeah, medija me. And she told me what they are going to pay is five hundred dollars a week. Don't take one penny less, tell them you want five fifty.
Speaker 3: Oh what a gift.
Speaker 1: And I was like, wow, you're not going to see you. I'm not he ya, I'm sure. I'm sure she's passed away since because she was like about like sixty or seventy, God bless her soul. And she came to me and I was sitting in reception. I remember having my little piece of paper, my resume, and she told me exactly what to ask for and they gave it to me. I remember, and this was my first first corporate job, So yes, one hundred percent. If someone came to me and be like, oh, when you first started, how much did you make? I am willing to say this is how much they gave me, this is how much I think they should give you. I don't have a problem doing that.
Speaker 2: I would definitely I think that that would totally be my stance too. Like if it were somebody who came up to me and they were getting an on air job and they asked for my advice, I would totally tell them if they.
Speaker 3: Were getting low balled.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if I would feel comfortable, you know, discussing what my salary is, especially.
Speaker 1: With currently I don't think currently like I would not. I would not disclose because there's levels, there's people that get certain perks, you know, and I don't. I just don't want to create friction between management and employees. So I'm very private about how much money I make. Not because I'm gaykeeping my bread, but because that's my personal information. But if you need some guidance, if you want to tell me this is when I get paid, do you think it's good or do you think I could get more. I will advise you, but I'm not disclosing.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like there was something that I saw a story about a woman who ended up seeing that a job, her job, was posted with a higher salary. Did you ever hear about the story about the woman?
Speaker 3: Harly?
Speaker 1: And I saw it two days after?
Speaker 3: Oh you saw? Okay? Yeah, So this woman noticed that on her company's job site, her exact job, the description of exactly what she does was on there.
Speaker 2: But it was like making and I don't know, I'm making up deceumber, like ten thousand dollars more than what she was currently earning. So she went put up her resume, applied for that job, and her company has the nerve to tell her like, no, this is for a new hire. She was like, why on earth would you pay somebody that's a new hire more? And I've been here for years. That is like insulting.
Speaker 1: Insulting. Beyond is she did she apply for it? And like re get her job? Or no?
Speaker 3: I think she applied for it.
Speaker 2: You know what, I have to look it up again because I remember, yes, I remember skimming it. But that is case in point, like if she would have been able to talk to other people, in her department. If they were comparing things, she could say like, hey, wait a minute, why am I getting paid less? Like maybe I need to go when it's my time for my annual review to discuss with them. Why is there such a big discrepancy with what I'm getting paid and what you guys are willing to pay somebody who's just coming in off the street. Because that's where I would I will say it, and I'll say it again and again and again. These hoes ain't loyal.
Speaker 3: These companies don't.
Speaker 2: Care they are You are a number and they are just trying to get the maximum for the minimum their maximize does.
Speaker 3: They're trying to get the maximum for the minimum on you. And if you are not smart and if you are not crafty, they will take you.
Speaker 1: That is a fact. Like I have a friend she works for a company and a position became available. Well, it was two of the same positions, and she wanted to apply inter office and she was like, okay, I want to apply for this job. Wow, it's like an extra thirty thousand dollars a year. And they were like, well, because you already work here, you wouldn't get an extra thirty thousand dollars a year or why all we can give an internal employee if they take that position is a ten percent raise.
Speaker 3: That is straight trash.
Speaker 1: That's companies for you. Ten percent raise. You can't get the thirty g's. You could get a ten percent bump if you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, I found the story. I found the story.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this was on Yahoo News and it said woman reapplies for her own job after higher salary offered for the job in a new listing. Okay, So she did a viral series of tweets where.
Speaker 3: She stumbled upon a job posting on LinkedIn.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she went to LinkedIn and it advertised the salary range was thirty two thousand to ninety thousand dollars more than they currently pay her.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine thirty to ninety thousand dollars? That is a giant range. Okay, that is life changing money.
Speaker 2: If you made thirty to ninety thousand dollars more today, honey, that would not like would that change your life?
Speaker 3: It would change money? Core?
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So she went on to say that she discovered the discrepancy.
Speaker 2: And there's a new law in New York that requires companies to include a pay range in their job postings. Okay, that job was in It was basically put out there and intended to promote pay equity, but it also exposed these unequal pay policies.
Speaker 3: So she writes that she applied.
Speaker 2: So then she said that she tweeted that she responded to the posting by applying for her own job.
Speaker 1: That she's currently in correct.
Speaker 2: Then she expressed frustration in her current employer's performative inclusion efforts and a lack of resolution regarding her own underpayment.
Speaker 3: So she went on to say this is wild.
Speaker 2: She argued for months about the pay in equity. She told her managers multiple times that she knew she was being underpaid.
Speaker 3: She got the run around.
Speaker 2: They said, they know they can they can't do this right now, that it's a tough labor market, and so she said that. Now, what she did was she posted that link in the group chat of all of the other employees who were being underpaid, and then they had an emergency meeting.
Speaker 3: This is so juicy, Oh my gosh, this is so good.
Speaker 2: So the company allegedly then held an emergency meeting where she told the job listing was meant to be an internal posting kind of like your story, honey, okay, and she said that it wasn't meant for anyone to apply to externally because public companies legally have to post jobs even if it's an internal conversation. She goes, but that doesn't solve the fact that someone internally is now still going to make thirty two thousand dollars plus.
Speaker 3: More than me.
Speaker 1: Unfair, same position, same jobs, saint pay.
Speaker 2: So then, instead of the company's writers getting a raised because all of them I guess banded together from what this article is saying, they had discussions about potential layoffs.
Speaker 3: See what I'm telling you, they will burn you. This is so nuts.
Speaker 1: Wrote layoffs because we want what you were going to pay somebody else. Okay, no problem.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So then she officially announced on her Twitter that she was looking for new writing roles, preferably remote because she's currently located in New York City.
Speaker 3: She said that she that she would have thought of this.
Speaker 2: She inherited this manage in the reorganization and learned that they were paid substantially more than her, and she was told that they couldn't adjust midyear, but they promised to sort it out at bonus time. She goes, and by the way, they did not fix it at bonus time.
Speaker 1: Of course not.
Speaker 3: Uh wow.
Speaker 2: So this is just mind blowing, you know. And that's where the argument lies. It's like, should people know what other people are making? Should it be held close to the best because like, also, if you're the person who's getting paid thirty thousand plus dollars more, you're like, hey, I don't want anybody coming in on my territory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because then it becomes a problem and she's just like yo, bro, like, well, we're gonna take from you to give to this person. When it comes to money, it's just funny style. But people should be paid what they're worth. And I do believe everyone should have an annual review. Everyone should have an annual increase. The cost of living goes up, people should get bonuses, especially if companies give bonuses to top wigs all the way to the bottom. Even if it's one hundred dollar bonus, everyone should see one if the CEO see one.
Speaker 2: Now, there was another meme that I saw if if your company celebrates you, instead of giving you bonuses, they give you pizza parties.
Speaker 3: Some food. You need to find a new.
Speaker 1: At a great quarter pizza party.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, no, but I swear to you when I'm not making this up. I saw that while I was walking to the kitchen and they had the leftover food from the breakfast club out there.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, listen, our building got food. That got food for sure, breakfast at Elvis Saint Patty's Day, we'd be having food at o R light of FM that donuts. We gets to the food.
Speaker 3: I said, who say, please tell me? Like why did I just see that?
Speaker 1: Pisa and was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, after the break, we have to head to the salon and we can't wait, so let's do that when we come back. All right, honey, Well, getting back to the whole dating thing, you know, because that's originally.
Speaker 3: Where we started. You know what.
Speaker 2: That's what happens on this podcast. We start with one thing, and then we go to another and another and another, and then like now look at us. Now we got to like circle back. But we got a letter in the salon and I want to read it to you, and I want you to give me your reaction and then we'll discuss it. Because you know, we're out here in these streets trying to help people, but.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we don't even know if we're helping you. So let's see.
Speaker 2: This comes from Rosa and she says, dear bestie's in my head. I have been dating this man I met on a dating app for a few months now. We go on pretty lavish dates. Okay, let me tell you it's private jets, yachts, he gives me, spending money, you name it, I got it.
Speaker 1: My husband, don't do this with me. No lavish private jets, no yachts, no nothing. I'm sold on this man already.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Ok More, recently, though, he is telling me he doesn't want me to work anymore, and I just don't know if this is a good idea.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Wait, honey, honey, She goes.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he is the one and giving up my independence to be a sugar baby.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm gonna call it what it is. Seems very risky. Now seems to be the jumping off points.
Speaker 2: So should I just tell him it's over or see if we could potentially work this out? Any help is appreciated, me, amigas from Rosa. Okay, So, Rosa, first of all, you just gave it up because you said that you might give up this guy. You don't know if he's the one, and Honey is already trying to find out who this man is.
Speaker 1: And a bumble link profile.
Speaker 2: No, this sounds like it's a Rayah date because private jets and yachts for real, Like that gives her spending money, Okay. So, like I think we've discussed things like this in the past. I've never been in a relationship like that, like where somebody is literally giving you money.
Speaker 1: What's the name of Emmawi's sex life, That's what it's giving right now?
Speaker 3: Oh is it giving that? Okay?
Speaker 1: Youma? He took her on the yacht and he had her in the private in the private planes. That's what this is giving right now. I don't know if this man is fine, but let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: So I think the real issue for you, Rosa is that he wants you to stop working, and when you stop working, that basically is letting him know that you are willing to receive whatever it is that he wants to give you to maintain your lifestyle. Right, I mean, wouldn't you say that, Honey, Like once she stops working, like you're basically depending on him you become a dependent.
Speaker 1: Oh of course. Yet if all your income is gonna come from him, heat a boss, Now, you're not gonna stop working. You just have a different boss.
Speaker 3: Correct. You just took the words out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, you may not be working at a nine to five, baby, but you're gonna be working for this man, because once he is in charge and in control, you're gonna have to do whatever it is that he says he wants you to do.
Speaker 3: Right. So, I think I always tell.
Speaker 2: Not me bringing up my kids, I always tell my kids, pay attention to your gut.
Speaker 3: Whenever you get that uh oh feeling, listen to that.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean that you have to like necessarily go in that direction, but listen to it. Androsa, I think you're getting that uh oh feeling right now, and I think you really need to listen to that.
Speaker 1: He not doing wrong, Carolina, He's just suggesting. I think she should give it a little more time, you know, enjoy a little more this if she can do it well her job. But don't dump him just yet.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think she should dump him yet.
Speaker 2: I think what she needs to do is have a real like sit down and do like the whole real talk, Like, Okay.
Speaker 1: I think she needs to dig deep within herself. You trying to be a sugar baby or you trying to be a business woman, You got to pick a sigh.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: And also, you know, please don't take this the wrong way because I don't mean this, and it may come off as you know, somebody may be like, oh, what is she trying to say?
Speaker 3: I don't know what kind of a.
Speaker 2: Job you have that will allow you to go on these vacations and these things. So you know, perhaps it's something that is like twenty hours a week, because I know, a forty hour week job. You just can't be bouncing like that, you know what I mean. So it's like, is this job that you're currently in really the rest of your career?
Speaker 3: Is this what you're looking for for the rest of your career?
Speaker 2: Because if so, you know, then maybe you do need to dedicate more time to what it is and invest more in yourself so that you can end up buying those things for yourself in the long run.
Speaker 3: Like I'll tell you, after twenty years of.
Speaker 2: Work, I am not getting on private jets and yachts yet, but I'm gonna get there.
Speaker 1: You know, Dama manager.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, yeah, no, and that's fair too. You know what, I didn't even think about that, honey, How how silly of me? Because yeah, there are so many people who can do remote jobs. And that's why I said, it's like, I don't want to come off as a fence and but that's why I'm curious as to like what it is that you actually do that allows you to live this type of a lifestyle where you don't have to show up every day because most people you got to show up if you have a job.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I feel like we need a little bit more details and we can put a life plan together for Rosa because I want her working on that PJ, I want her working on that yacht. I want her to just shut down on her computer at three and enjoy Centrope cons Paris, Italy. I want her to live her life because in Brooklyn all the Bronx, or in Harlem, I rather shd be just setting the world with a little mad computer working remote and if things don't work out, come back to wherever you're from. Girl.
Speaker 2: Well, but you know what, also, if this person is that successful and has the ability to do all of these things, and you want to keep working, why not ask for his input or help.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say, tell him give you a job.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that's what I'm saying, or say like, hey, I do want you know, I can't just accept gifts from you and things like this from you. I need a purpose. You know. There are some women who have no problem.
Speaker 2: And again we're not here to judge like some women just like I mean, look these sugar babies, they got the body. They're young, you know, but like eventually your body changes, you know what I mean, Your needs change, your interest change or wants change, and.
Speaker 1: So then that's when your sugar daddy becomes an eighty year old not a fifty year old.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, and anicle smith.
Speaker 2: You calm down over there, all right, you relax with all of these what was he an oil billionaire?
Speaker 1: That's when your your sugar daddy become an oil tycoon that's in a wheelchair like a inn a Cole smith.
Speaker 3: But no, I'm just curious as to why he wants her to stop working.
Speaker 1: Probably probably so he can be with her all the time travel because it's like, okay, Karlina, if somebody calls me right now, and they're like, Nita, I'm going to Japan and I want you to come with me. And then I start with this shit, Oh well, you know I got to hit my boss.
Speaker 3: Right right right.
Speaker 1: They don't want to hear that. They're like, there's a how much you make eighty So it's really like it's really up to Rosa, Like how good is your job? Right?
Speaker 2: Like is this your vision for the rest of your life? Like are you working in something that you can picture yourself that if this relationship goes to the side, that you can continue on this journey for yourself or is it something where you're just kind of like, eh, I just need a job, like I don't want to I don't want to depend on somebody one hundred percent, Like this gives me enough for my car payment, my part, you know what I mean. So it's like there's there are so many details here that I would love to find out more.
Speaker 1: Got more details too.
Speaker 3: I don't want more details, and I want to picture this man.
Speaker 1: I want I want to picture this man too, And.
Speaker 3: I want to know how old this man's is.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, well if she's a sugar baby, that mean he old, but he'd be fine. Of old a man.
Speaker 3: So I'm not gonna know. He could be a he could be a professional athlete.
Speaker 1: Here we go, he'll be in shape.
Speaker 2: I love how we are already thinking of who her potential guy is.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna give you a real ghetto ass hood story, Carolina.
Speaker 3: Give it to me. I love a good ghetto ass hood story. You know. I live for that.
Speaker 1: When we were young, like living in New York, right, we would date drug dealers, right, yeah, drug dealers. You have meet him and then all of a sudden, Friday, Saturday, Sunday you hang in. Monday comes You're like, he's like, what's up for tomorrow? Ain't not enough for tomorrow? I gotta go to work. Guess what they would always say? What would they say, I'm gonna pay for your workday? And you would think about it. Sometimes we're like, I don't know, or what if I pay for the whole week? How much you make a week? And I know plenty of girls that used to be like, yo, I make a thousand dollars a week, and they feel like, here's a thousand dollars. Just hang out with me for the rest of the week. So maybe Rosa could be like this is how much I make a year. It's one fifty baltamune check it yahday.
Speaker 3: No no no, no no, no perl rosa.
Speaker 2: If it's Santo suenta, you always have to add to a baby.
Speaker 3: So yes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Manda mun Zel, Oh no, no, Zell is not that much money.
Speaker 3: It'll cap, it'll cap. But no, you know what, like nak I said, go on, Mamita, you know so, don't say one fifty, go up always you're at a premium baby.
Speaker 1: Be like a certificado Mio dolbanco. One day notice and we aut of here.
Speaker 3: Can a rinca. It's a check and you.
Speaker 1: Gotta be certified bank check. Are you praisy? You got? You gotta be certified. We gotta buy it together, and I'm gonna deposit it in the teller right next to the one where you bought it.
Speaker 3: I am dying, right, that is hell.
Speaker 2: But you know what, it's true. I think that there are obviously more details here. Look, everything in the salon can be solved.
Speaker 3: By having a discussion.
Speaker 2: I think we always go back to that, right, It's all about communication and having a conversation with somebody. I think this truly like, if you want to like come to a resolution, you have to have a conversation about it. And then this is how we do here at Life in Spanguish. We either come back to a conversation or a ghetto ass hood story because that's what we donita. Oh my god, Well listen, Rosa, let us know what happens. And guys, if you have opinions too when we post this, tell us your opinions in the comments because we want you to get involved. And make sure you follow us at Ali's Spanglish and you can follow me personally.
Speaker 3: I'm at the Real Carolina.
Speaker 1: Hit me up on the Gram. I am honey German. Give us those five stars. Subscribe and Rossa, make sure you get a burke and do it for me. Do it for Carolina.
Speaker 3: It's working for a burken baby. And send us pictures because we want to see it on that yacht.
Speaker 1: Pick a Cola Pea. Lifense Banglish is a production of Life Ben Spanglish Productions in partnership with Iheart's micro through that podcast Network