Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio and.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to George Nory with Earl Gray Anderson. We are with him is the director of Southern California's mutual uphone network. Earle, did your mother ever tell you what she thought was going on underground with those scientists?
Speaker 3: You know, she didn't really say. She said that it was top secret, you know, stuff that they were working on down there, you know, I mean, And I got a little lecture from her after the parent teacher conference. She said that if you talk about this, I could go to prisons. And I mean she was very emphatic about that. And again I didn't know that. Other kids, well, she said, you know that people you know, how did you remember that? And you were just a baby, and she said, you can't ever talk about that. Again. People don't know about little cities under the desert, and they certainly we don't know about intelligent life in the universe. And as the years went by, you know, I mean, I pick up little clues. When Look magazine came out with the Betty and Barney Hills story, Yes, my mom my aunt brought over the Look that that issue of look, and we heard sort of a heated argument going on in the kitchen, my cousins and I and we snuck up to the screen door and we heard the conversation. My aunt wanted to know what my mom thought, you know, and my mom said, from what I know and what I've learned, I believe that this story is probably true. And you know that I remember standing there and just sort of feeling the willies for the first time in my life. You know. I would think of wife and outer space, and you know, the great Kazoo from the Flintstones would come to mind as a kid, you know.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: But and something else that struck me is when Werner von Braun would come on to a Wonderful World of Disney show, my mom would kind of get excited and once she said, that's my friend Werner. He used to call me Betty Gray apparently. I guess maybe she worked with him. I know that he was stationed over at White Stands, but I think that they have a lot of these facilities. I've spoken with a lot of people about this. I heard somebody else's story just recently who just through synchronicity, was able to get a hold of me and her father had a very similar story to my mom's. And I know why they called it the city. Now, apparently in this facility, I mean he mentioned a shack. That was the word my mom used in the middle of nowhere in the desert.
Speaker 2: It's not like a fifty two.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but they said that they She said that they'd name all the different tunnels after different streets in New York, and they would give you an address and the number would be the door that they were supposed to take you to, and the guys driving in the little golf buggies would take you to the proper door and then they would let you out, and you were sort of on your own cognition. You'd have to walk up a staircase. In her father's story, and he apparently he and another engineer were sent out to this facility. They climbed the staircase to this door. They opened it up and there was a cat walk, and I guess the guy that was with him fainted on the spot. Her father, he didn't think and he wouldn't tell her what it was. My friend Dan Harrari, his father worked in the Department of Defense working on on drones, had different sorts of propulsion systems and we're used to And you know, Dan said that his father it was the same story. His mom told him about it, that they sent him out to a in his case at Air Force Base. They took him to an underground facility and they showed him something that changed his life. He came home. Why does a ghost What did they show him that? I don't know, Maybe a craft, maybe bodies, maybe both. That's hypothetical on my part, but it seems like there is this this story that it's funny. You know, all these our parents they took you know, the security os, and they didn't go public with it. But I guess that probably a lot of them couldn't. I couldn't keep themselves from telling their kids or their grandkids. So I think that the UFOs are going to be this disclosure is probably going to happen through this, you know, the next generation.
Speaker 2: You think it'll lappen though, I think that.
Speaker 3: I think we are disclosure, and I think that that the pressures are so great now. I don't think they're going to be able to tell the public or they're going to really drag a feed on things like visitation and abduction and things like that. But I think they're going to have to give the public the core story. It's already out there and there's such interest, and the attitude has changed. I mean, I teach a course in ufology and it's a credited course that I teach with a PhD. Over at Otis College of Art and Design, Yere next to Lax Airport. I don't think that would have happened ten years ago, but attitudes have changed, and it's a very interesting time that we live in.
Speaker 2: Well, when your mother was passing away in nineteen ninety nine, was she able to share anything else with you, any kind of confession.
Speaker 3: She doubled down on the fact that she had done what she said that she did, and she was still working as a headhunter for Northrope and all those companies. She did that right up to the end. When she did really tell me more was after I took her to see Star Wars in nineteen seventy seven. For some reason, it got her talking and she said, Son, you have no idea how close to the truth this film was. Star Wars is not far fetched, she said, the different beings, a different craft. It's really like that. But they're never going to tell the public. And so that was probably the most detailed talk that we had about this. I tried to get her to talk about Bob Bazar. That was, you know, literally on her death bed at that time. I heard the story.
Speaker 2: And how was she when she died? Sixty?
Speaker 3: Is she? My mom was seventy four when she passed away.
Speaker 2: Now there's a story of a Katie.
Speaker 3: Page right, Why your friend Katie?
Speaker 2: What do we know about this that she?
Speaker 3: Well, Katie has you know, she she has been studying this site. It's an old ranch that belonged to Howard Hughes called Mount Wilson Ranch. It's in Nevada, and the I'm not sure how many acres you would have to talk to, would talk with her, but she'd be a good guest for you.
Speaker 1: But she.
Speaker 3: They found a this or what looks like they crashed crushed down purposely a bunker or something that was there. And there was an area that that bunker that they had intentionally messed up, that had cement poured in this square that would be just about the right size for an elevator. And they found another pit that was nearby where they found pieces of things like like it looked like you know, golf buggies really ornate lighting fixtures and things like that, and this stuff had all been buried over. And so Katie and I were actually speaking on a panel at Contact in the Desert and I was telling the story I just told you, and she said that she almost ran over to be on stage. You know, it was just the moment of synchronicity. So we think that there may be you know, that might actually possibly be one of the entrances to this massive underground complex that's out there.
Speaker 2: How big do you think it was?
Speaker 3: You know, I think at this point, I think they're interconnected, and I wouldn't be surprised if you know, there's there. I mean, my mom called it a city, and she meant that, and they named the streets after streets in New York apparently, so it must have been huge. But she said that there are a lot of people down there, and this is back in the mid fifties, so what would they have now.
Speaker 2: For goodness sakes, as you got old or all, your interest in UFOs probably accelerated, didn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, when my mom passed away, there was no chance of me getting the golden ticket from her again. And I read a lot of literature, you know, a few books and stuff. And I watched a lot of TV shows about UFOs, and you know, they would contradict each other. And I decided that the only way that I could really find out would be to put my own hand to it, and that way I would know that this was, yeah, I was doing an honest job and not looking for you know, not settling for sizzle instead of mistake, so to speak. And I heard about mof On. I I think it was through the Hair one show. Actually there was a later on. It was two thousand and fourteen that I first contacted Moufon. And I love the fact that any civilian it's an all volunteer organization that they use as close to the scientific method as possible. They have very very high standards, and it just looked like that was the right group to join. That you get a case load, it's a field investigator, and you get to investigate this phenomenon for yourself. And at this point, I think I'm on case one thousand and fifty or something like that. I've got a great team that I've trained myself and my chief investigator. I think you've got fourteen fifteen field investigators now, and I would trust any one of them to go out on a case and to treat it with the highest respect and due due diligence.
Speaker 2: Now, these thousand cases, are these a thousand cases since you joined moufan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are just my cases. I mean, I was very busy. You followist twin. I grew myself at this and I told my state director at that time, and Jeff Kraus, he was my original mentor, great guy, and I told him, I said, hey, I want you to pile these cases on me. I'm going to treat this like a full time job, even though I was still working. I was still working as a nurse at that point. Now I'm retired. I really am doing this full time. But I worked really hard. This has been the greatest question mark. It's like a fifty foot question mark. It's been hanging over my head all of my life. And I feel like I've made headway. I feel like I understand a lot of this phenomenon. It seems like little bits of the puzzle they just keep almost assembling themselves. And I've also found that this phenomena is personal that a few poke at it pokes back. I've had a couple of very very interesting, kind of mind blowing and even scary at first, personal experiences with this phenomenon, and I know it's real. I personally, I don't need this closure. I already know, but I think that people deserve, everybody else deserves to know this. That you shouldn't have to go through all the hoops that I did to know something like this. It's one of those three great eternal questions. You know what happens when I die? Is there a God? And are we alone in the universe? I can tell everybody out there, we are absolutely not alone. I know this for a fact.
Speaker 2: Tell us about this visitation that you experienced, Well, that was the phenomena.
Speaker 3: Poking back is what it was. I was feeling kind of cocky. I think I had maybe thirty cases or something under my belt then with moufon for about six months, and I went up after closing a case. I think it was it was a mile hour balloon that somebody saw. Was it a UFO? Sadly h and my wife was already asleep. It's kind of late at night. I was shuffling pillows behind my back and I was just kind of lying back and our room starts filling with this blue light. It was getting brighter, but it had sort of almost like a narcoticizing element to it. Instead of questioning it like I would normally do. I'm an inquisitive person, a scientific person, I just sort of leaned back into it. I felt happy and calm, and long story short, I mean I experienced the Odds effect where sounds became muffled. You couldn't hear external sounds. We had crickets and the raptors, and hear crickets. I couldn't hear street noises. And this was a burbank, California. It wasn't a rural area. It was across from the old Chandler bike ap there they still have. Yeah, absolutely, Well. Anyhow, beings came into my room. I couldn't move a muscle and they opened up what I guess what you would call a portal for lack of better terminology, or Einstein rosenbridge somehow or another. They came through this opening in space. It wasn't through the wall. It came out of this opening. And I was scared. I was trying to communicate with them. I was familiar enough, you know, I'd read Bud Hopkins and such. I was trying to communicate with them. They weren't communicating back. They were all business four foot tall. It was your proverbial gray with the black eyes. They didn't seem to walk up to my bed. They seemed almost to float up to the bed, like a millimeter off of the carpet. To the best of my knowledge, I think that they took blood. I know they took energy. I felt like I was going to pass out. I felt like it was blood they were taking, and I thought that I was going to be one of those cows that they find alongside of the world.
Speaker 2: With no blood.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more