Speaker 1: Welcoming to his verdict with Senator Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you, Senator. We've got a lot to unpack on today's episode, especially dealing first off with what happened with an illegal immigrant that decided to turn a gun on his neighbors. We're going to give you all the details on that, plus some breaking news with Hunter Biden that deals with the Secretary of Anthony Blincoln now being accused of lying under oath to Congress. And there's a Supreme Court justice it's now saying he thinks he knows who the leaker is at the Supreme Court. Is it time to bring in the FBI? That's something you called for. We're going to deal with all of that on today's show, But first let's start with his tragic story center coming out of Texas that affects the entire country. Now as there's a man hunt underway, give a little bit of the background on what happened here with this illegal immigrant that have already been deported before, who shot innocent people that live next door to him.
Speaker 2: So, as you and I are recorded this, it is eleven thirty eight pm late Sunday night, and as we're speaking there is a massive manhunt. Over two hundred law enforcement officers are searching for Francisco or a Pisa, who is an illegal immigrant. He's a Mexican national. He has been deported, possibly multiple times. He's thirty eight years old, and sadly, all of us know what happened now. Where he was in his yard. He was firing his rifle late at night, after eleven o'clock at night, and his neighbors asked him, hey, could you stop firing your rifle. We have a baby who's trying to sleep. And this guy was apparently very drunk, and he got upset at that, and he came next door and he shot five of his neighbors, including an eight year old boy. Many of them were shot execution style. Two of the adults who were killed, their bodies were found laying on top of children, and they saved the children's lives by sacrificing their own bodies. This psychopath committed this crime not far from where you and I live. It was in Cleveland, Texas, which is north of Houston. And it's horrific a that anyone would would go and execute a family and execute children. But as soon as it happened, the media went into their standard playbook where it was all about the AR fifteen and it was the gun's fault, and you saw article after article after article. Well, this just shows that it's the gun's fault. And the answer is, we need more gun control. We need more gun control. And I have to tell you, as the story broke, my team was in close consultation with law enforcement on the ground, and we heard from law enforcement within hours that this individual was an illegal alien.
Speaker 3: And none of the.
Speaker 2: Media we're covering that that fact just magically disappeared, the fact that he was a Mexican national. The vast majority of the news stories omitted that fact.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: Earlier today on Sunday, the news formally broke. Fox News broke the news that Ice had confirmed a Fox News that he was an illegal alien, that he had been deported previously. I got to say, and in fact, that he has had quote multiple illegal re entries on his record, and the last encounter with Ice was in twenty sixteen. So that's what's been reported now. And I'm going to make a prediction to you, Ben, now that we know that this was an illegal alien going on a killing spree, suddenly magically CNN's going to lose interest suddenly, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Washington Post, New York Time.
Speaker 3: There's no story, nothing to see here. Nope.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this does not fit our narrative. And I got to say, we're dealing with day after day after day crime, sexual assault, murders being committed by elial aliens, over six million, of whom Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have allowed to flood into this country with their open borders.
Speaker 1: You know, you mentioned that this crime and how hanus it was. We saw a week two weeks ago now there was another report out that there was a young girl that had been sexually assaulted and they found like countless number of different DNAs on her from different people that sexually assault her. This is what happens when you have a open border in the cartels that are human trafficking this way. And I think the part that's even more shocking is the Department of Home Insecurity secretary on Sunday morning, was on Meet the Press and he was asked a very simple question out of secure border. The question was, what is the definition of a secure border to you? Now, obviously, Senator, your definition and my definition of secure border is very different than my orchis. But here's how I responded to this horrific humanitarian crisis.
Speaker 3: What's the definition of secure border to you? It is in the context in which we are working.
Speaker 4: It is maximizing the resources that we have available to us to deliver the most effective results.
Speaker 5: What does that even mean, Senator, because I don't know what that even means.
Speaker 2: It is utter bureaucratic gobbledegook, and he knows it. But let me translate. When he says maximizing resources to deliver effective results, here's what he means admitting more illegal immigrants. He is not trying to stop illegal immigrants from breaking the law and crossing into this country. Rather, like FedEx or ups, he's trying to get more efficient at delivering, in this case, human beings. Because Alejandro Mayorcis is the final mile of the human trafficking network. The cartels make billions. They transport six million people to the United States illegally, and they hand them over to Mayorcis and he delivers them the final bit of the stretch. And what is he trying to do? Not stop it, not reduce the numbers. I mean, the obvious answer, what's the secure border. Well, when you stop people from crossing illegally, it's not complicated, and any moron with a double digitiq could answer that question. It takes someone really smart and actively trying to undermine the rule of law to give the kind of gobbledegook answer Mayorcis did. And what he is trying to do is make it even faster that when someone is handed over to custody, that they get them and turn them over quicker and quicker and quicker and quicker, that they're efficient.
Speaker 3: That's what he calls the secure border.
Speaker 2: It is, in Orwellian speak, precisely the opposite.
Speaker 3: Of a secure border.
Speaker 2: What he means is an open border where they're really gosh darn efficient at bringing in people like Francisco Auropessa, this mass murderer, who right now there's a national man hunting and you know what we haven't seen. We haven't seen Alejandro Mayorkas say. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not doing my job. I'm sorry for stopping Ice from finding and deporting this man. I'm sorry for refusing to enforce the laws. I'm sorry for the five dead people because this psychopath repeatedly entered the country illegally. And I'm sorry that Joe Biden and Kamala Harrison, every Democrat in the Senate is just fine with letting in mass murderers and doing nothing to remove them. I gotta say I'm angry, and everyone should be angry read because this will keep happening. And it's why the media doesn't want to discuss it. They want to make it about guns. They don't want to about illegal immigrants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the story should be about the fact that now this individual pose a threat to the entire country. We don't know where he is, we don't know how far he's gone, any estate, any state in America. And yet they made it about the gun that was used before they knew the facts about him re entering this country apparently multiple times illegally, having interaction with the ICE, having interaction with law enforcements in twenty sixteen. And yet the media, as you mentioned it, they will not focus on this threat to the country with an individual that was clearly this deranged.
Speaker 2: It the media they no longer cover facts. So the fact that this guy was an illegal immigrant, the fact that the Biden political agenda actively frustrated in removing him from the United States, We don't know right now if he entered under Biden or not. It's not clear from what Ice has from what Fox has reported. He may have entered under Biden, he may have entered before. We don't know right now. What we do know is for the last two and a half years that Joe Biden has been president and Kamala Harris has been Vice president, that they have been actively preventing Ice from doing their job, which is finding psychopaths like him and deporting him. You know, I'm the author in the Senate of Kate's Law. Kate's Law is named for Kate Steinley, a beautiful young woman in northern California who was shot and killed on a peer by another illegal alien, an illegal alien who, just like Francisco or a pet Pessa, had been deported over and over and over again, and he kept coming through the revolving door. And Kate's Law provides that any person with an aggravated felony who enters the country illegally multiple times will have a mandatory minimum prison sentence and will be locked up. If Kate's Law had been on the books, Kate Steinley would be alive. I've visited with her family her father. Her father held his daughter as she lay dying in his arms. And I'll tell you several times I have forced a vote on the Senate floor on Kate's Law, and consistently the Democrats vote party line against Kate's Law. It's important to understand it's not just that the media likes to make it out that, oh, the Democrats are just about really sympathetic immigrants, about dreamers or what have you. Look, Kate's Law is about aggravated felons. It's about violent criminals, and the Democrats don't want to deport them either. They don't want to enforce the law against them either. It is precisely these sorts of psychopaths that the federal government has an obligation to protect our communities against, to protect our children against. But Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and all of the other Democrats, they still refuse to do anything about it.
Speaker 1: Last question on this, and it goes back to the job of the head of the Department of Homeland Security. If you take my Orcus's name out of it, what is the job of the Department of Home in Security, the head? If it's not to keep us safe, then what is it, because clearly my Orcus is not doing that job.
Speaker 2: Homeland Security, the name itself sums it up, to keep the homeland, to keep America secured, to keep it safe. I'll tell you what Fox News is reporting about Arobessa, which is that he was deported five times five between two thousand and nine and twenty sixteen. That he kept being deported over and over and over again, and yet he's still here and now over two hundred law enforcement officers are searching for him after he's murdered five people, including an eight year old child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you deported him after he had a sentence, I wonder if you'd be able to come back in this country. He's pretty good at it before, and when you have an open border, this is exactly what you get.
Speaker 5: It'll be very interesting to see.
Speaker 2: Well, and we'll see what criminal record he has. But if Kate's Law, the Democrats had not blocked Kate's Law, depending on his criminal record, there's a good possibility that he would have been not deported but locked up in prison, which meant would mean there would be five people alive, including a child, if he were locked up in prison. And this is where the Democrats over and over again, they get it wrong. Whenever there is a crime, they focus on disarming law abiding citizens rather than what we need to do, which is lock up the bad guy, lock up the criminals, lock up the psychopaths, lock up the murderers. The Democrats not only don't want to do that, but they block efforts to lock up the bad guys, and they advocate letting them out of prison.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it truly is amazing. And I hope this story.
Speaker 1: I hope they find him before he's able to do any more harm to anyone else. And as you said, you and Heidi yeas thoughts and prayers obviously with these this family that's been affected this way by an individual that should have never been in our country the first place. He should have stayed out of this country after deporting the first, second, third, et cetera. Time on, and yet we're still dealing with the same issue. Senator, I want to move to this other really shocking news story, and that is that Anthony Blinken set up meetings with Hunter Biden using private email addresses and apparently lied to Congress under oath about his interactions with Hunter Biden. I want to play a piece of audio from Senator Ron Johnson on this issue. But before we get to that, I want to tell you about our friends, a Gust of Precious Medals. Let's talk about a great opportunity right now for your IRA. In your four one K you can get free gold just by learning about gold iras from a gust to Pressure Metals. It's important to know what's going on in this crazy economy, your hard earned savings, the protecting from the de value dollar, and you know what's been going on with banks recently. A Gust of Precious Metal will give you the information on how to protect your savings and open a gold IRA. So if you've saved at least one hundred thousand dollars for retirement, call and ask about their ultimate guide to Gold Iras. I trust against the pressures medals. I use them and with no high pressure sales tactics. I trust that they're going to give you the data and the information you need. Thousands of five star ratings and there's a reason why Money magazine says they are the best gold IRA company period. So get free gold, free information and retirement protection by calling eight seven seven for Gold Ira. Use a promo code verdict eight seven seven the number four gold ira or online at Augusta Precious Medals dot com. Senator, this story has taken on a life of its own, and we need to give a little bit of a backstory here so people understand Anthony Blincoln has gotten a lot of bad press over the last ten days. We find out that he's the one that basically was able to get that letter pen from all of those fifty plus intelligence individuals at the highest level of the Deep State saying that the Hunter Biden laptop was rushing disinformation. We then find out that he, you know, when he had to get you approved by Congress, that he was lying apparently to Congress about his interactions with Hunter Biden and knew a lot that Hunter Biden was doing with business dealings. This is part of what Senator Johnson had to say earlier today about releasing his testimony to the public.
Speaker 6: So we're going to be watching that story. Senator, you said you're going to release that information next week on Anthony Blincoln and him lying to you. What else should we look forward to in terms of your investigation and making those things public when.
Speaker 4: Well, again, we'll make those transcripts of his interview with US public so people can see exactly how he lied to Congress. And again we will request interviews. Will certainly send them a letter to preserve their records, their personal emails, their personal texts. We want to find out exactly what they were doing with the Hunter Biden in twenty fifteen and twenty sixteen. Remember Hunter joined the board in twenty fourteen, Anthony Blinkn became Deputy Secretary of Saint the Tale of twenty fourteen. I think he was confirmed to twenty fifteen. He knew all of this stuff, he denied knowing any of it.
Speaker 5: He denied knowing any of it.
Speaker 1: And Senator Anthony and Blincoln apparently set up meetings with Hunter Biden using a private email address. Sounds a lot like Hillary Quinton when she didn't want us to read her emails as well.
Speaker 2: You know, more and more evidence is coming out that suggests that Anthony Blinken was the Michael Cohen to Joe Biden. Michael Cohen was Donald Trump's fixer. He sent him in whenever there was a mess, whenever there's a political mess. And Michael Cohen, I think it's fair to say, had a less than close relationship with the truth. Tony blinkn Now, when there's a scandal, when there's a mess, when there's a mess involving Hunter Biden, when there's a mess involving corruption, it appears for years Joe Biden has gone to Tony Blinken and said, Okay, go make it better, Go go fix it. It's like Luca Brassey from The Godfather, Send for Luca, you know, So Tony, Tony Blinken is Luca. And so whether it's right before the election gathering up fifty intelligence officials, former intelligence officials to sign a letter that was lying, that was falsely claiming that the laptop was Russian disinformation, it appears that Tony Blinken is a very accomplished master of disinformation, of lying when it benefits Joe Biden politically, because it is covering up misconduct. And so that letter was designed to get all of the lapdogs in the media to say, oh, okay, it's Russian disinformation, we won't cover it, which is exactly what they did. It was designed to get big Tech to suppress the story, which is exactly what they did. And now we have what Ron Johnson said said on Maria Bartiromo Sunday morning. It is that when Tony Blinken was being interviewed, that interviewed under oath, that he repeatedly claimed that he did not know about Hunter Biden's business dealings, about his business dealings with Devin Archer, about his business dealings with John kerry Son, about his business dealings with Barisma, about his business dealings with the Chinese communist. Blinken claimed to be wonderfully, blissfully ignorant of all of that.
Speaker 1: And to be clear, these email corresponds between then Debuty Secretary of State Anthony Blincoln and Hunter Biden show that they had meetings and lunches that were set up by Blinken using his personal email instead of his government address. So it's not even like it was just like a quick message. They were spending time together.
Speaker 2: Look, this is now twice in a matter of two weeks that Blincoln has been implicated in dishonesty, and in material dishonesty that is directed towards covering up the evidence of corruption of Hunter Biden selling access to his father, Joe Biden, to our foreign adversaries. The amazing thing is, look, Michael Cohen ended up being a convicted Felon Tony Blinken got to be Secretary of State. I will say this, Joe Biden knows how to pay off his fixers. I mean, wow, you know, foggy bottom, your own jet flying all over the world, that it's quite the reward for being Luca Brazi and making bad political messes go away.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The batch of emails that's been reviewed by the Washington Examiner dealt with quote conversations between Anthony Blincoln and Biden when Blincoln served as Deputy Secretary of State under former President Barack Obama in twenty fifteen. Biden asked b Lincoln to get together to get his quote advice on a couple of things, to which Blincoln set up a meeting using an AOL address instead of his state government address. When you do it like that, is it pretty clear to you that that's a good indication that you're probably trying to hide something when you go off the grid in this way.
Speaker 2: Well, look, not necessarily, and there there is a place for personal communications. But what it is an indication of is that you know about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just to say, better question is if you lie about it later, which is which is? But Ron Johnson saying he did, and then you go back and find it's an aol off the grid kind of account here. That's pretty damning in my opinion.
Speaker 2: If you lie about it and hide it, that in a court of law will be taken as an evidence of a guilty conscience, evidence that you are deliberately that you know what you did is wrong, if you lie about it and try to cover it up. And that's a pattern that seems to be repeating.
Speaker 1: There also seem to be some commingling, and I'm reading part of these emails for everybody that is listening. This was again Hunter Biden saying, quote, have a few minutes next week to grab a cup of coffee. I know you're impossibly busy, but would like to get your advice on a couple of things best, Hunter Biden wrote. Blincoln responded absolutely, I'm just about to land in Tokyo and back to DC from Burma. I'll be in the office from two Tuesday on copying Linda in my office to find a good time. Look forward to seeing you, Tony. So if he's using government resources to set up these meetings, isn't that another conflict of interest as well?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: It depends what the meetings are. But you know, it's very interesting. Hunter isn't asking to meet about, you know, just kind of advice on his tennis game. Hunter is selling access. And we know this from the laptop, we know this from the correspondence. It is very lucrative. There there are are nine or more Biden family members that collectively made over a million dollars just from communist China. That doesn't count the the over a million dollars that that Hunter Biden made from Barisma. It was good business selling access to Daddy. And and it appears to be that Tony Blinken was in on the game. Was was this? This was the access game?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: And if Tony Blinken wants to participate in that sort of corruption, he doesn't get to simultaneously claim ignorance that it's going on. And I have to say there was an opinion piece that was written in The Hill by Jonathan Turley that is entitled Hunter's Collapsing World Why a criminal plea could now be the best option for the Bidens, And it points out that the Bidens are facing a real risk of these criminal investigations going on and dragging on, and in particular dragging Daddy into it, and so they may well have an incentive to try to cut a plea deal to make all of this go away. And this is something we've talked about on Verdict at length. But there will be a tell. If next week or the week after the week after, you see a headline that Hunter Biden is indicted, look to what the counts are and if the counts are are tax violations by Hunter or gun law violations. And the leaks from the Justice Department have indicated there are four charges that the Department is considering, two misdemeanor counts for failure to fire taxes, a single felony count of tax evasion related to a business expense for one year of taxes, and a potential felony count on falsifying a form linked to a gun permit. Now those charges could result in jail time. But what's interesting, you know what is not in those list of charges that they're leaking.
Speaker 5: What's that a charge of.
Speaker 2: Being an unregistered foreign agent under the Foreign Agent Registration Act.
Speaker 3: It's called FARA.
Speaker 2: And the reason that that's quite interesting is because DOJ used that charge aggressively against people around Trump, including Paul manifort and and sent them to jail for it. And look, if DOJ were to charge Hunter with being a foreign unregistered agent, that's very inconvenient for the White House narrative and the media narrative that there is no foreign corruption and influence peddling. But if they omit it, it sure does suggest a double standard. What we've said on this podcast before. If any DOJ charges focus only on Hunter himself, on his personal violations, all of which can be explained that he's a troubled soul with a substance abuse problem, then you know it's a cover up because what the investigation should focus on is official corruption connected to Joe Biden. And the more the charges seek to erect a wall protecting the White House, the more the Merrick Garland doojay is behaving as political defenders of Biden rather than a political enforces of law.
Speaker 1: Well, we can call it the media on one thing, Senator, and that's going to be this. It's being a reported that this lunch between Blincoln and Hunter. Biden eventually took place on July the twenty second of twenty fifteen, according to the emails. The meeting times were then shared with Devin Archer and Eric Sweern, another business partner, shady business partners of Hunter Biden that were heavily involved in the money that came into the Biden crime family. It'll be very interesting to see if that is brought up by anybody else, because certainly it should be.
Speaker 5: I think you would agree.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: The Biden White House desperately wants to make this all go away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go, and go away quickly.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about also something else, and that's the Supreme Court.
Speaker 5: You are now calling for.
Speaker 1: The FBI to get involved in finding out exactly who it is that leaked that Dobbs decision. Before we get to that, I want to tell you about our friends at Chalk.
Speaker 5: If you're a guy and you.
Speaker 1: Are feeling fatigue, if you're just not feeling like yourself, you've gotten a little bit older, you feel like you've lost that edge. Thankfully, the patriots at Chalk are here to help real American men maximize your masculinity by boosting your testalstrum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. I've been taking the Chalk Mail Vitality Stack, and I can tell you it works. You can get your edge back maximize your masculinity today at chalkchoq dot com. Check out what they can do for you. Use the promo code Ben for thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription for life. So don't just give into fatigue and feeling tired. Try chalk choq dot com. At choq dot com and check out the mal Vitality Stack. You'll get thirty five sent off any Chalk subscription for life with a promo code Ben. Senator, you called on Sunday morning and a story that is obviously moving now a lot quicker than it has in the past for the FBI to now get involved in figuring out who the leaker is, who leaked the Dobs case. There is one Supreme Court justice now that says, I think I know who the leaker is.
Speaker 5: That's obviously big news.
Speaker 1: I want people to hear what you had to say on Fox Business with Maria Bartiromo on Sunday.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, you've got Alito, Justice Samuel Alito saying that he knows who leaked the Dobbs draft to political last year. He thinks he knows who it is. Is it surprising to you that we still do.
Speaker 3: Not know who leaked it? You know, it is surprising, and we need to know.
Speaker 2: The leaking of that draft was one of the greatest violations of the trust of the integrity of the Supreme Court of the United States.
Speaker 3: It was really an assault on the rule of law.
Speaker 2: And if they think think they know, the Court needs to redouble the investigation. Justice Alito said he didn't have enough evidence. Here's what I believe the Chief Justice should do.
Speaker 3: I believe the.
Speaker 2: Chief Justice should call in the FBI to assist with the investigation. The Marshal's Office conducted the investigation. The Marshal's Office are very good people, but they don't have the equipment. They don't have the experience in forensic investigations the FBI does. Now, the Court was reluctant to do that for separation of powers reasons. You don't generally invite another branch of government into a coordinate branch. But given the severity here, what I would encourage the Chief Justice to do is invite the FBI to work cooperatively with the Marshals get the evidence. Because the individual who leaked this draft opinion should be prosecuted, should.
Speaker 3: Go to jail.
Speaker 2: If they're a member of the bar, they should be disbarred and the public has a right to know who committed this enormous breach of trust.
Speaker 1: Senator, I couldn't agree with you more on what you had to say there, but this, this is obviously significant that Alito has come out and said what he said.
Speaker 2: It's very significant. It's striking that Justice Alito has said he thinks he knows who did it. That's news, that's big news. But he also said that he couldn't prove it, that he didn't have enough to identify the person. Now, we talked about when this league happened, and a number one, how shocking it was, how it's something that in over two centuries of our nation's history has never happened. No draft Supreme Court opinion has ever been leaked until this one. And it really goes to the fundamental trust of the ability of the justices to do their work. You know, I was at the Supreme Court this weekend. This weekend we had the reunion of all of the law clerks for Chief Justice Renquist. And that used to be a reunion that happened every year when Chief Justice Renquist was alive. Now that he's past, it happens about every five years. Chief Justice John Roberts hosts the reunion now because Roberts was a clerk for Renquist, as was I, and it was a terrific It was Saturday night at the Court and we had a terrific evening reminiscing with a lot of old friends. And there are a lot of Renquist clerks who are judges, a lot of them are law professors, a lot of them are practicing lawyers or prosecutors. But a number of us were talking about how enormously harmful to the court, to the ability of the court to function.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Clarence Thomas made a comment shortly after it happened. He said, it's a little bit like an infidelity in a marriage. It never goes away. That lack of trust is there forever. And the way the Court operates, the justices here at oral argument, after they've read the briefs the here in oral argument, they go to conference and they cast a tentative vote on the case, and the senior Justice and the majority will assign the majority opinion to who ever here she chooses. The senior Justice in the descent will assign the principal dissent to whomever here she chooses. And then the author of the majority will draft a majority and prepare a draft and then circulate it to the justices. But it doesn't actually become a majority until you get at least five justices all joining the same opinion. And so there's a whole elaborate back and forth where justices will go back and forth and say, you know, I'm concerned about this section, I don't like this sentence, this footnotes a problem.
Speaker 3: Can we do it this way? Can we do it that way?
Speaker 2: And it there can be on an important opinion. There are frequently hundreds of edits. It's a iterative process. And by the way, the same thing is happening to the descent, where people are deciding if they want to join a descent. A justice will circulate a concurrence, and so the process is a back and forth, and there's a trust that all of that occurs in confidence until the opinions are final and they're released to the public. The universe of people who had access to this draft opinion is really small. It is essentially the nine justices. And I do not believe it was a justice. I cannot bring my brain to even contemplate that a justice would do such a thing. The likely culprits We've talked about this before, are one of the thirty six law clerks. The law clerks have access to the opinions. They are law clerks, are young lawyers. They're typically a couple of years out of law school and they spend a year working for each of the justices. So and each justice typically has four law clerks. So you've got thirty six law clerks at the court. Those are the thirty six people who are the likely suspects. And what I called for is is listen, particularly if you have a suspect.
Speaker 3: I don't believe there was a master criminal working at the court.
Speaker 2: I don't believe whoever leaked it covered their tracks beautifully. The problem is the Marshal of the court is who was in charge of the investigation?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Now who is is the marshal? The Marshal right now is a woman named Gail Curly. Gail Curly was a staff judge advocate, it was an attorney in the army. She was a colonel in the Army.
Speaker 3: And the Marshal's job.
Speaker 2: Is to be the chief Securities Officer of the Court and to be the facilities administrator and among the employees that the Marshal is in charge of are are the Supreme Court Police Force, so they're responsible for personal security for the justices, uh that they have expertise in. But the Marshals are not an investigatory agency that they don't investigate crimes. They don't have detectives that go go do deep dives into the forensics. They just don't have that capacity. The agency that does have that capacity is just up the street. It's the FBI. Now I understand why the Chief Justice didn't call the FBI in initially. You know, each of the three branches of government, the executive, the legislature, and the judiciary. Each of them jealously guards their own prerogatives and there's a natural instinct in the court of will handle our own mess, will dive into this, and we don't need to bring the executive into it. That might have made sense at the out set, maybe it did, maybe it didn't. Right now, it absolutely doesn't make sense. Why Because if they have a suspect that they suspect, but they don't have the evidence, they need an agency that is expert in gathering the evidence and going through and doing the forensics on the phones on the computers and tracking where those law clerks were and making the connection between whatever law clerk had contact with the reporters. And by the way, the FBI tracks down leakers in the executive branch all the time. They know how to do that, And so I'm not suggesting that the FBI should have free reign in the internal machinations of the court, but I do think it would make sense for the FBI to work cooperatively with the Marshall's office to bring that expertise and to uncover the evidence, because I think the public deserves to know who the leaker was and that individual should face very severe consequences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's I think one of the reasons why you mentioned at the very beginning that Alito coming out and saying I think I know, putting a spot like back on this, going hey, guys, this shouldn't just go away. You shouldn't just be able to act like this never happened, this massive breach. There's also something else going on, Supreme Court. We're going to spend a lot more time on this on Wednesday. So I hope everyone listening will make sure that they listen to Wednesday show because it's going to deal a lot with Clarence Thomas. But you are now kind of talking exposing Democrats who are going after Clarence Thomas, and I want to get a little bit of that backstory. Let people hear what you also had to say about that earlier on Fox Business as well with Marie Barturon. But before I get that, I want to tell you about our friends over at Patriot Mobile. For years, big mobile companies have been dumping millions of dollars into leftist causes, and we had to take it because there wasn't another option. Well not anymore. Patriot Mobile is America's only Christian, conservative wireless provider, offering you dependable nationwide coverage on all three major networks, so you get the best possible service in your area without the woke propaganda pushed by leftists working hard to destroy this company. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, just like I have, you support free speech and religious freedom, the sancty of life, the Second Amendment, in our military, veterans and first responders. This is a company that has one hundred percent US based customer service teams that make switching easy. So when you pay your bill every single month, they take a portion of your bill and they give it back to the causes that we believe in.
Speaker 5: Make the switch today.
Speaker 1: You get to keep your same cell phone number if you want to, and you can even usually keep your same cell phone or upgrade to a new one Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict and you'll get the best deal of the day. Or you can call them eight seven eighth Patriot. That's eight seven eight Patriot get free activation today with the offer code Verdict. That's Patriot Mobile dot Com slash Verdict Center. You have really gone on offense with Democrats who are now going after a Supreme Court Justice, Clarence Thomas.
Speaker 5: I want people to hear what you had to say this morning.
Speaker 6: All activists are all over the Supreme Court right now.
Speaker 3: Let me move on to this.
Speaker 6: Three conservative Supreme Court justices are under investigation for ethics. They are attacking Clarence Thomas. Did Clarence Thomas do something wrong?
Speaker 3: No, you know what Justice Thomas did wrong.
Speaker 2: He's been one of the greatest Supreme Court justices ever to serve on the court. He has been a principled constitutionalist and the left despises him. Democrats hate Justice Thomas and they save a special degree of hate for him because he's a black man, and their view is an African American is not allowed to be a conservative, is not allowed to disagree with left wing orthodoxy. You know, Justice Antonin Scalia, whom I knew well, was every bit as conservative as Justice Thomas. The left didn't heap that kind of contempt on Justice Scalia. Justice Thomas they view as a traitor because he is African American and.
Speaker 3: He's an extraordinary justice. Disgusting.
Speaker 2: And listen the quote ethics complaints they're raising. Every single Supreme Court justice, all nine of them, take trips across the country, take trips internationally that are paid for by others. Many of the liberal icons, Ruth Bader Ginsburg took over one hundred trips, Steven Bryer took over one hundred trips. Sonya Sotomayor took over one hundred trips. And all of the media, all the Democrats who are attacking Justice Thomas, they don't care at all. They're not looking at any of the Democrat justices, They're not looking at any other judges. This is a political smear job directed at Clarence Thomas because he is an extraordinary constitutionalist.
Speaker 5: You're so concerned about this centator.
Speaker 1: We're going to actually do a special show on Wednesday just about how the left is now going after Supreme Court justices, trying to make it where they're in their mind is Hey, if we don't like you, forget the fact that you think it's a lifetime appointment. We can come after you and get rid of you anytime we want.
Speaker 2: Well, that's right, And we're going to have a special guest on Wednesday, Mark Paoleetta, who is a very very close friend of Justice Thomas, who has been taking the lead and defending Justice Thomas from many of these unfair attacks and this targeting, and we're going to do a deep dive into the bogus claims that have been raised against him. And I think it's going to be a very informative discussion with markis he is very capable of very knowledgeable, and it will give give listeners everything you need to know to understand why these claims that this is a selective and political smear job, and it's a double standard that's being applied.
Speaker 1: You're looking at just how we used to treat the Supreme Court. I'm talking about democrats specifically compared to now Cender the fact that they have been able to harass them at their houses, protest their houses, even put their lives and their families' lives in danger. Have this league come out from the Supreme Court and this is part of eroding the importance of the Supreme Court. And the Democrats are in favor of that.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Not only they are in favor of it, they are driving it forward. They are leading the effort to tear down the legitimacy of the Court because they cannot stand that there are now principled constitutionalists on the Court who are upholding the rights protected in the Bill of Rights against the abuses of power coming from the left and it infuriates them, and their approach is to try to tear it down and burn the Court to the ground, up to and including encouraging physical violence against Supreme Court justices. Which is why Merrick Garland and the Biden Department of Justice will not enforce the federal law that makes it a crime to protest at a justice's home, and they won't enforce that law because they agree with the left wing protesters and they don't care about the criminal law that is meant to protect the justices and the integrity of the court.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have that special show on Wednesday, so make sure you hit that subscribe or auto download button so you don't miss that episode. That podcast on Wednesday Center always a pleasure. Don't forget right, it's a five star review. And make sure you hit that subscribe auto download button so you make sure you get the show each and every day that we publish Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, and if there's big breaking news, we even do special podcasts in between.
Speaker 5: We will see you back here on Wednesday morning.