Speaker 1: Saus on the side. What's up. It's gotta and we have a lot of stuff to talk about today. Andrew, who was supposed to be here per Josh's demand, because Josh is gonna tell us something, he's not here.
Speaker 2: Don't hype it. Don't hype it.
Speaker 1: We've been HIPing it for like two weeks.
Speaker 3: Because Josh Andrew can't show up. I just had a stroke.
Speaker 1: That's Scotty, by the way, Scotty's back, because we have a lot to talk about with Scotty.
Speaker 3: Andrew can't show up for something.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked, and Diamond is here.
Speaker 4: I told you he was going to say something like that.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: I think Scott just took this opportunity to ship on Andrew. No, okay, Andrew's working though, Okay, yeah he is. Why are you in such a hurry to get out of here? Let's talk about that, Scott.
Speaker 2: Why do you guys?
Speaker 3: First of all, I feel like I'm already. I'm just I'm here to get bombarded. That's what I was called in here. Well, you guys are the treacherous trio because there's three of you here.
Speaker 1: That's what you called Andrew, Diamond and I last time. So the doesn't matter shifts, It.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter any one of you three because generally it's just the three of you, the four. I don't have an F word the four. You're not fabulous like the Furious four or something like that. But why do I have to get home? Well, because I leave my house at four o'clock in the morning. Okay, Okay, I have a dog that I can't leave home alone for hours and hours and hours and hours. I have children that I need to take care of things before they come.
Speaker 1: Kids are grown, adult, literate.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm a single dad here. I have seventeen baskets of laundry I've worked to do around the house, things which just happen. I don't have a housekeeper. I can't afford someone to come clean my house.
Speaker 2: You're not a single dad anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am a single dad. I'm not married, so I'm single.
Speaker 1: Oh, but you do have I mean, I don't have anybody. I'm not going to get into it. Okay, fine, I.
Speaker 3: Don't have anybody else that lives in the house with me other than my two children and my dog. So I have a lot of things that I need to do.
Speaker 1: Sitter bro babysitter, the one of his children is the a babysitter. I don't understand.
Speaker 4: And then I also don't understand that your youngest child is what thirteen fourteen?
Speaker 1: Now fourteen?
Speaker 4: They don't know how to wash their own damn clothes by.
Speaker 1: Now that's a failure as a father single time.
Speaker 3: I'm the problem is just too far gone at this point. I can't now start. I say, listen, you guys got to do your own stuff.
Speaker 1: No, she's going to college. They're making you a terrible life partner for someone else. She's gonna like maybe date some guy and be like, oh, old to my laundry.
Speaker 3: She knows how to do it, because you know, when I don't do it and it gets really overflowed because I get mad at her for something, I'm like, not doing your laundry, and so she'll do it. She does it herself. But it's going to be a root awakening in college, because why would you do that.
Speaker 1: To her and have a root awakning in college instead of just ease her into it now by making her stand on her own two feet.
Speaker 3: Because I've just been doing it for so long.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You like doing it for them.
Speaker 3: I hate doing laundry. Oh god, that's why there's seven baskets in my room right now that need to be folded.
Speaker 1: This is insanity.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm not the only one.
Speaker 1: You're not.
Speaker 4: But also, as the kid who was spoiled, I tell you this all the time. There are a lot of things that Scotty does that my parents did with me. And I'm like, please, you don't want them to be shocked and like go a little bonkers in their head when they actually have to start doing things for them.
Speaker 3: So she cleaned the whole kitchen yesterday spotless. Really like they do things when they want to do things, when they're told to do things, not so.
Speaker 4: Much, but gonna have to do it anyway.
Speaker 3: I know, I know who's.
Speaker 1: Gonna tell her to do her laundry in college.
Speaker 3: No, she's gonna have stinky underwear. She's no choice, what I mean. So, I mean case in point. So she sets her alarm to go off every morning at six twenty on the on the rare occasion that I'm home during the week and she needs to go to school. It's literally littly, literally didly littly littly for like five minutes, and then for twenty minutes, and I'm like, dude, you're gonna have major problems in college. You need to wake up. I can't you skip a class.
Speaker 4: And fail a lot of waste money?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand. I mean I I hear a bird tweet down the block and I'm out of bed at two o'clock in the morning. Everything wakes me up. So it's so shocking to me that you can go through a nuclear raid, siren.
Speaker 2: I'm sleep well. Can't you also correct your mistakes with Cooper? Since she's like five years younger.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've made any mistakes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I just mean, like, make her a little more independent now.
Speaker 3: So she's independent. She makes her own lunch, she's.
Speaker 1: Independent, but doesn't do her all laundry.
Speaker 3: No, I don't trust her with the washing machine, be water everywhere.
Speaker 4: But you have to teach her so that she can do it.
Speaker 3: I will. She's still too little for that.
Speaker 1: She's fourteen. That is not little, sir.
Speaker 3: I think it is.
Speaker 4: She literally has watched porn before, for sure. She's worn Yeah, purpose maybe not in these days.
Speaker 1: You're talking about what. Yeah, absolutely, fourteen year.
Speaker 3: Old is still like an eight year old. So she does none of that I that.
Speaker 1: You think that that's great. That's good. That's probably good for your mental health. Yes, for everyone else is terrible. But this is where. Okay, so you have to get a little.
Speaker 3: Buddy likes to hang out with me, So that's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love to hang out with my dad. You don't o't have sex.
Speaker 4: I love hanging out with Henry exactly, Saturday mornings on the cow together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I don't know how those two things are separate.
Speaker 2: But like a sort of quirky man, are they going to meet to marry in life? If you try to find your father a little bit in your partner, they're going to go as far away as human.
Speaker 1: They possible save them.
Speaker 3: Now, they're fine, Okay, they're fine. They're great kids.
Speaker 1: I know they are. Days. I'm just you don't have to rush home to be with a fourteen year old. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm not rushing home.
Speaker 1: They don't sho you paced by this studio like six.
Speaker 3: Times I have things to do.
Speaker 1: You send me a text message said, hurry up.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to stick around wherever I have things. Just try The longer I stay here, the more traffic there is going home. You guys have no idea. I've never coming along island. Yeah, because it's a pain in the ass to get to and it's a pain, and they asking me to go home to every day. And the longer I stay here, the longer it takes me to get home. I promise myself.
Speaker 1: I feel like we've heard.
Speaker 3: I promised myself that I wasn't gonna get worked up. So when you're ask me something pleasant and like.
Speaker 2: Okay, why did you hold your mouth and run through the studio to the bathroom really quickly earlier with your butt out?
Speaker 3: Oh, I threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Speaker 4: That's disgusting. Why would you even admit that?
Speaker 1: Does he asked me, did you see it happen? Yeah? It was the three of us sitting in there right. All I heard was a really loud burp that sounded like maybe there was something in it. And he ran sprinting out of the studio, just like chicken, stop stop.
Speaker 4: See this is where you take it too far. When you start talking about the taste.
Speaker 2: You're having some indigestion right now.
Speaker 3: No, I feel fine now, it's just a lemonade. So every once in a while I got it.
Speaker 2: It's not just a lemonade because you're burping up last night's meal.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, that was prior to lemonade gives you.
Speaker 3: I love lemon and lemonade, but I'm not allergic. It's just it always my entire life. It gives me flem but I still dream.
Speaker 1: Isn't that a little bit of an allergy. Your body's creating news because it doesn't like what's coming down the little.
Speaker 3: Shoot there, not dying from it. I'm just met allergic to.
Speaker 1: Die from all allergies. Scottie, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just a it's just a brief, briefly uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: We brought you here for multiple reasons. Okay, oh god you got verified. Yeah, it's about down time. Yeah, Scotty means nothing. I know we told you that. I'm telling you that.
Speaker 3: It literally means nothing because yea, I have since complained to Instagram because it was not Shank one forty seven using my picture, and I'm like, I've reported it as pretending to be me. Sorry, it doesn't go against our community standards, and then I try to contact someone four hour wait and then if you're not right on your instant message while a direct message. When they get back to you, they blow you off and you're done, and you got to wait another four hours. So it really has done absolutely nothing except now cost me fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 1: It's fifteen dollars a month to verify fifteen? Are you going to charge you back to the company?
Speaker 3: How can I?
Speaker 1: I think you could write that off?
Speaker 4: Really, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What's about like it.
Speaker 3: What's the difference between a write off and a reimbursement? Right off? As taxes?
Speaker 1: I think you can turn that in submit it as an expense to our department. Oh digital, all right, I'll ask. I think you should just do ituntil somebody stops you.
Speaker 3: But I have to put in an expense, report it and say what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just put it on. Somebody will never mind, and.
Speaker 1: Then you'll explain it when someone comes as as what the fuck is this? And then you say, well, this is because I've tried to go through the right channels repeatedly and doesn't work. And then you'll see if it happens that's interesting.
Speaker 4: I should do that, yes, and if all else fails, just say Elvis told you to do it.
Speaker 3: Love that.
Speaker 1: But the other reason we brought you here is because we got a couple of talkbacks that are very disturbing that I think we should address.
Speaker 3: Back to this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, to this podcast. Do you guys do talkbacks on the serial Killers podcast?
Speaker 4: It it's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you didn't know you had it? Andrew definitely knows you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the guy. He's the guy that does all the stuff. I just record it and send it.
Speaker 1: Oh so you say Andrew is the workhorse behind the serial Killers podcast. Wow, we have that record. No, I did not say that that Andrew is the guy that does all this.
Speaker 3: Stuff, the stuff that stuff. First of all, there would be no podcas cast without me.
Speaker 2: He doesn't.
Speaker 3: He doesn't. First of all, he doesn't know what he doesn't know what cereals we've done. He doesn't know I've bought all of those. He's never h you wrought one cereal back from Japan one day and thought it was all cool. I mean, twelve hundred serials. I probably bought a thousand of them. Okay, you know what I'm saying. I get. I understand. It's a team effort. This is a team here, a team. He has a great team. But you know, yeah, can I ask you.
Speaker 2: An infamous Serial Killers story.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: So there was supposedly an offer to do a live podcast that Caroline's on Broadway.
Speaker 3: That's correct.
Speaker 2: Wow, and your nerves killed it from happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yes.
Speaker 1: You have a chance to literally be like on Broadway.
Speaker 3: That's correct.
Speaker 1: And you said the podcast. Here's the thing, damn it, Scuddy.
Speaker 3: Here the thing is, it's open to anybody. And I did not like the fact that Bobby, Sue and James are walking down the street in Times Square and like, oh, look at that. Let's go to a comedy show. It's only twelve bucks and they go and there's two idiots eating cereal, and I don't want to upset Bobby Sue and James and them walk out and boo and whatever. Like, it's one thing. If it was shut up, it's one thing. If it was only open, it's one thing. If it was only open to podcast listeners, Like, if we could have made it so only our.
Speaker 1: Listeners, you could have made it that way.
Speaker 3: No, that's not the way that they can figured it. I saw the whole thing. Well, you can buy tickets at the door.
Speaker 1: Everything, Scott, Everything, everything somebody says to you is really like a starting point. It's a negotiation. So they say, hey, here's how we want to do it, and then you say, I don't like it that way. I would rather do it this way. And most of the time people say, okay, cools, do it that way.
Speaker 3: The place it's Andrew that I'm dealing with. It's you know, he's the one that sets off.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's all on board. He told us repeatedly, you were a bottleneck.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yes, he wants to do it. I don't want to do it because there's gonna be people there that are unfamiliar with us, and I don't want to have to perform for them and try to get them. I'll be sweating the whole time. Ah, I can't form.
Speaker 1: What do you think you're doing there?
Speaker 3: No, I don't mean it like that. Cereal put on a show for people that don't know who we are what we do. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: That's I think that happens with our radio show every morning. So he turned it on. Who are these clowns? We keep doing our dance and we move on with our life.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm not the guy that likes to sit in front of a big crowd of people and entertain them. Never have been. I can go on a microphone or such a clown.
Speaker 1: This is why I go on.
Speaker 3: A microphone or Team mobilest Hey have a body, buy one foot, get on free spin the wheel, a little T shirt that I can do. But I can't sit and I have to put on a show for an hour in front of a big crowd of people. Can't do it too much pressure. Sweating man running by us this.
Speaker 2: Morning with a burp in your mouth was pretty performative.
Speaker 3: Love you guys and your.
Speaker 1: Butt sticking out, it was I wish somebody had them on.
Speaker 2: Your back was arched like you were like ready to take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, but you know, I'm just I'm not I'm not a performer.
Speaker 1: Not Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: When you get scared, you do like a summersault.
Speaker 1: Scott, You're gonna make me rich one day because we've scared you so many times. When finally we put together the compilation, Oh my god, we're gonna make so much money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I need to be a part of that.
Speaker 1: You were we scared you, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I need a third or a quarter or whatever whoever is in on it.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all that. Aute. Take me to the People's Court. I've watched way more of it than you have. I'm ready, buddy, I'm ready. No, it's my content. I created it.
Speaker 3: But you don't. You don't even know who Rusty is?
Speaker 1: Rusty? Who is Rusty?
Speaker 3: He's the old bailiff. Matter Scott, because you said you watched way more people Court than I have at.
Speaker 1: Your current day. Current day doesn't matter everything, Diamond. This is why I'm so disturbed by these talkbacks eighties. Do you have them? Yes? So last week on the show, we were talking about something and in some capacity it came up that you and I have hooked up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, remember that.
Speaker 1: I don't Actually I was black out. If anything happened, it's right up, Scotty Sally.
Speaker 4: So so.
Speaker 1: Would you guys, would Scott night hood up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You guys just like met in the bar.
Speaker 1: First of all, we would never be at the same bar.
Speaker 3: That's correct. Don't think I don't go to bars, have kids.
Speaker 1: Scot would be in a country bar and like it just got scary in here.
Speaker 2: He grew up on a potato farm.
Speaker 3: I did grew up on a potato farmer. Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: I grew up on Long Island, right, there was.
Speaker 3: A huge There was acres and acres of potato fields right behind my house. We went and took potatoes. That's on a farm.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't your farm.
Speaker 3: First of all, it wasn't your property, and we were allowed on it. They told us we could take the extras.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was a farmer a little suburban house probably, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so you grew up farm adjacent that's correct. Okay, that's not on a farm, Scott, it is on Are these talkbacks there?
Speaker 4: Yeah? But can we we really need to talk about the fact that he is just complete. He's like a Kardashian.
Speaker 3: I gotta go.
Speaker 4: He has changed his entire personality based off of who he's dating at the time, and it is so insane to watch now all of we've known him for how many years? Never in my life have I heard anything about a damn farm.
Speaker 2: Country music?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think the country music has been three years already. That's nothing to do with you.
Speaker 1: Three years.
Speaker 3: Oh that's Nate. I'm in trouble now.
Speaker 2: I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you play the talk back?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I just kept done listening to the episode where Scottie came in and ranted and.
Speaker 4: Hell, Kandi and Scott slept together.
Speaker 3: I can see the similarities in their personality.
Speaker 2: But what.
Speaker 1: I don't even care that she thinks we slept together. I care that she said we have similar person that.
Speaker 3: We slept together in the same hotel one time. What we were in the same hotel?
Speaker 1: Oh, like you had a room and I had a room. Of course.
Speaker 3: Please, that's about it. As close as we've ever gotten. We've been, we've been, we've been. We've been accused of sex, yes, but it's never.
Speaker 1: Happened, right, So that's more of where this came from. Scott drops these little like inside joke lines, but then he never lets anyone on the inside, so it seems like this has actually happened. And I don't think we can go into why it's an inside jokeer we're allowed to say that now.
Speaker 2: I don't think so there's thought that was piping hot tea.
Speaker 1: It really pissed me off for a long amount of time. I'm over it now I'm not. But you're not so stupid. It was so stupid. But someday when Scott feels like talking about it, because it's it's your story to tell. I'm not gonna even though it totally involved me, and somehow everybody on the show got a phone call about it. Yeah, that's fine, everyone call.
Speaker 3: I may legally not be allowed to talk about it just yet.
Speaker 1: So that sounds like one of those things.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: And on that note, fine, off you go, unless do you want to hear Josh said he had something that he wanted to tell us.
Speaker 2: I told him about this, but he's welcome to Oh okay, my night in Syracuse story.
Speaker 1: Spotlight shift to Josh.
Speaker 3: I thought you're going to talk about ping in your pants?
Speaker 2: What, Scotty what?
Speaker 1: He literally said, I don't want to talk about my incontinence that it's fine.
Speaker 3: I dab it. I dab also, I got a dab.
Speaker 2: I think I need to become more of a shaker, like I don't shake as much as I shake.
Speaker 3: And dab Scott.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell everybody what you actually do after EP?
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 1: And I only know this because he told me, not because I've ever witnessed anything.
Speaker 3: Not really, And I only do it in the morning before I get ready to come to work, that's all. I don't do it throughout the day.
Speaker 1: Didn't you do it in the bathroom here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? No, okay, good, I'll tell people what you do.
Speaker 3: Do you really want me to?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: For whatever reason, it's only in the morning. I don't know why. I don't need to do this throughout the rest of the day. Maybe it's the overnight p I don't know. Okay, But so my routine is, I'll I get up from sleeping, I go into the bathroom to get ready, and the first thing I do is pee, and I tear off four squares of toilet paper and I fold it into its one It's like four on top of another. And I place the toilet paper on the counter of the sink. And as I'm brushing my teeth, I'll just like, I'll just dab because it'll drip one.
Speaker 1: So you put your dick on the counter tolet so that the dribble goes onto your four squares of toilet paper.
Speaker 3: That's correct, yes, yes. And then and then once I'm done brushing my teeth and I'm done, you know, dabbing, then I will blow my nose with that. Nope, nope, I blow my nose. I take that with the tissue, and I wipe the toilet rim and I flush it and I'm done.
Speaker 1: You wipe the toilet room with your snot and pe.
Speaker 3: The the pea one's on the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to go home and clean.
Speaker 3: If you go, I don't know if Imond fall asleep or she's just so disgusted.
Speaker 4: I'm trying not to throw up because I think that is so discussing.
Speaker 3: Like everybody peas and everybody drips a tiny bit.
Speaker 1: You don't just sell then wipe it all over their toilet.
Speaker 3: You don't just stop and then the seal is there?
Speaker 4: I mean, and then do you wipe up your count? Like do you clean your count?
Speaker 3: Clean the counter all the time. But the pe doesn't go through the toilet paper. That's why it's four squares.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that four square.
Speaker 3: What a great site that was. I was the mayor of everything.
Speaker 1: What a four square did not use for a game?
Speaker 3: No, it was an app you would check in wherever you are?
Speaker 4: Can you go?
Speaker 1: Wait, this from the guy who was so concerned about people knowing where you live and what you were up to.
Speaker 2: Your name.
Speaker 1: Scotty be checking in at the quick check exact location. You're insane Scotty what I can't I don't know, Okay, go home seventeen years.
Speaker 3: That's before all this. You can only see it like on Facebook where my friends were that was it? Who cares?
Speaker 4: All right, Well, it's been nice.
Speaker 2: The simple Google search people could find out your name.
Speaker 3: They could find out everybody who cares. Right, But why would you Why would you thrust it upon people? Let them just investigating if they want to come kill me.
Speaker 1: Anyone who wants I want to kill you every day, I'd like to say that yes, extra hoops, okay, but anybody who actually gives a shit enough to like search you and foy it. It doesn't matter. They're going to do it anyway. So it's not like someone's going to see your name who had no intention of ever looking you up and be like, look, come up now. I don't think that's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Listen, why make it easier for crazy?
Speaker 2: So you're hoping your serial killer has a little like ADHD and just forget Just googling the name would make them like bored?
Speaker 3: Okay, is there anything else you need me for?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 3: So take the apple sauce out of the refrigerator. Because about the time Cooper gets home. It has to be room temperature.
Speaker 1: I wish he was here so bad. I'm still dead. You guys don't understand you, digs go on.
Speaker 3: I'd like to hear this. I told you it already the Syracuse What happened to Syracuse?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I went to Metallica and Syracuse over the vacation, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, and wait, so this is like three four weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm first started as a huge fan. Oka is my nineteenth time seeing them. So I met my friend in town.
Speaker 1: Scottie is tossing up and I love you sign and sign language and metal.
Speaker 2: Sorry he eavy metal thing. That's like the Hawaiian I love you.
Speaker 1: That's the sign I love you.
Speaker 3: Wait, what's rock and roll?
Speaker 1: I don't do it. I don't know. I thought it was like this, like the Longhorn thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think that's cliche, right, sorry, eighties and drugs but crazy. It just was, sorry, a crazy fucking chain of events.
Speaker 1: Okay, that happens often in your.
Speaker 2: Life, I know. Yeah, this this was this was terrifying for me.
Speaker 3: O this I did hear this, so I gotta go. I love you guys, Okay, you're so rude.
Speaker 1: I'm never coming back. Go go home and get your apple sauce.
Speaker 3: This is a great story, really is.
Speaker 2: Don't overhype it.
Speaker 3: It's not that guys love you.
Speaker 1: Not one person said I love you back. Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So staying in an Airbnb in downtown Syracuse, I've never been before, staying by myself. My friend and his wife are staying out of town another NBN because they're like antiquers and they find these like charming little airbb So I just wanted to be like downtown. They pick me up for the show. We go to the show. Right, it's at this huge stadium. We smoke a little, right, Okay, that's a little bit of a problem. Later, Yes, they drove into town. So they dropped me off of my airbnb. This Airbnb, right has like a little keyfob they give you to scan into the main building and then it's almost like a little hotel and you go up. I go up to like the fourth floor, and then they like send you this little code to type into your individual Airbnb unit. Right, So they send you that code at check in, I go to get my like Airbnb app. I don't have my phone, so this is already at like midnight, right these are like like it's about to be midnight.
Speaker 1: So we went to the concert before you went to the airbnb, right right, this.
Speaker 2: Is after the concerts. I run back down. My friend dropped me off. He's gone. So I don't have my phone. It's midnight. I can't get into my Airbnb now, and I'm hot and.
Speaker 1: Josh Hi by the way, not quite functional. That's how we got lost in the park.
Speaker 2: I had the most intense like panic attack of my life, like because what would you do? How do you solve this situation? I can't contact the airbnb owners because I don't have my phone. I can't get into my even like to like just go to bed and wake up in the morning and like go to a Verizon store and buy a new phone, or how about I even get like a cab to the airport, Like just even if I went to a bar that night and found a phone to try to text my friend. I have no numbers memorized in my head to contact anyone in my life. I have never been to Syracuse. I wouldn't even know where to google, like where a bar is to try to like find a bartender to help me out, like start freaking out because it's also midnight.
Speaker 1: And you're high and I'm high.
Speaker 2: I'm pacing back and forth on the streets in Syracuse like like, well, maybe I can solve it this way, and then I would hit a wall be like Nope, can't do that. Like I don't know. I'm just freaking out at this point.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: My question right now is what would you guys do, like in this situation to solve the problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, I probably would have tried to find somebody with a phone and called my sister because I do have her number memorized and she just solves all my problems. Okay, so she would have figured you have memorized did you have your wallet on you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So you could have gone to like a hotel and stayed the night at a hotel, but.
Speaker 2: Where I wouldn't even know where a hotel is.
Speaker 1: Say to the cab driver, take me to a hotel, find a cab where, find a phone and call a cab someone's phone somewhere, however, I.
Speaker 2: Will say, so I would have to start.
Speaker 1: So if you approached me on a street in the middle of the night, hi, after pacing, I'd be like, please go away, so you're not using my phone.
Speaker 2: Anyone I would approach would need to even if someone on the street, which there was no one, because I don't know.
Speaker 1: So this airbnb wasn't near like any restaurants or fast food or nothing.
Speaker 2: I think it was near a few that were already closed down ten pm, but it wasn't like near a strip of like bars or anything like that. And then if I did approach someone, I'm gonna need to get like a half an hour of their time probably to like solve this problem, right, yes, but then even.
Speaker 1: Still take me to a police station.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I would do.
Speaker 2: So I get to I have to pay for another hotel. I'm to pay for this airbnb, and then what wake up in the morning and the concierge or something helps me get to.
Speaker 1: The airport or take me to the police station. I'm fucked up and lost.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was also afraid, like I would be go viral for calling the police and be like I lost, That's not their problem they have real Yeah, I don't know. Seeing some of the people walk around there too, like I don't know, it was like it seemed like a dangerous part of Syracuse. I don't know, but I don't know. This was this is a I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so what did you do?
Speaker 2: So I just don't walking around up and down.
Speaker 1: Blocks not what I would have done.
Speaker 2: Looking for a bar that is not too loud that I could like sit down and maybe talk to the bartender and tell them to like help me. So I find this bar, I go in. I sit at the bar. This guy next to me, he he he sees the thing on them. He said, Oh, did you go to the show. I can't even like pay attention to him because I'm still like panicking. I was like, oh, yeah, it was a great show, and I like ignored him. He ends up being the sound designer for the entire Metallica tour. Yeah, he's like he's like lives in the village with his wife. He keeps asking me questions. He's in town because of like he's monitoring the new way they're doing speaker systems in the stadiums. He was worked for Ed Sheeran and other people. What I was like, Look, I was like, I don't want to bury the headline because this is awesome and I want to talk to you for hours.
Speaker 1: I was like me, could I use.
Speaker 2: Your phone to like try to contact my friend? And so I messaged my friend who probably just got home to his airbnb.
Speaker 1: How did you message the friend through Instagram?
Speaker 2: I I remember the name of his Instagram.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be like from this guy's.
Speaker 2: And worried that it would go to like his spam. Yeah, was like, yes, the relief I felt when he had an immediate read receipt and I was like, he's like, as he it in your car? He's like yes, and he was like, what barre you at I'll be there in like twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: So I was just in his car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then like the lows to highs of like like sadness or like fear to like thank god, this is solved. And now I'm sitting ast to this guy who designs like stadium shows, especially for like one of my favorite bands of all.
Speaker 1: Time, Like that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I sat down and talked to bought a bunch of beers, and my friend came and gave me the phone and problem was solved. But I feel like I have become machine. Yes I can't. I used to think I was gonna be able to get rid of my phone one day and like, get a dumb phone and be off. No, I love this thing. I need this thing in my life. I love this phone and we'll never get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Did you tell her nicely how much you loved her when you got her back?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, yes, but yeah, I just thought it was like wild, Now, how how how how much we need our phones without a doubt. I'm scared of that a little bit, Like you don't.
Speaker 1: Have any numbers memorized.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I forgot that. The one number besides my home phone number growing up is my best friend Larry's parents name is Larry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I left the phone in his car. He was there, so.
Speaker 1: So you DMed him instead of calling him?
Speaker 2: Well, I could have called his parents. I didn't even know if they had a land. It's his parents house. Okay, it's his childhood home, but he never long it lives in. But in theory, I could have called them to call him and solve the problem. But I didn't know that until I started getting less high.
Speaker 1: I guess again, Josh hi fascinating. I went to a Bill burshow with him once and he smoked, and like three days later he goes was I weird what I feel like, I'm just now coming down. You got me so fucking high.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I am a very I am a lightweight. Casey Musker's in Nashville with my friends and we all did like some shrooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was convinced I was the only one having a bad trip, and like the whole night was like, you got to tell me the truth. Like are you guys just like sitting me right now?
Speaker 1: And they're probably like, yes, yes we are.
Speaker 2: Was like, I can't it's visual. But like she clearly was like bored by my question.
Speaker 1: She's just texting on her phone ignoring it.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I am the only one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So another time, Diamond, you may have heard this story. I don't know if I actually ever told this on the air or notuts. So we all met up Brandon, Me, Josh and Hawaii and we had decided. So we went to this place that all the logos recommended called Magic Sands Beach, which was beautiful. When we got there, my sister and her husband, my brother in law, they had been there first and they're getting ready to leave because he had like hurt his foot on these rocks. There were crazy jagged like stabby rocks there they had to go back. Okay, cool, So Brandon and I decide we're gonna eat a bunch of mushrooms and just chill and play in the waves. Was that before you got there? After you got there? I think it was before. Yes, all the drama happened before Josh arrived. But we these mushrooms maybe twenty thirty minutes later. We are fucked up. So these massive waves, and those waves were humongous. They're Hawaii. It's the biggest waves ever we see. These waves were like, let's go play in them. We didn't really pay attention to the fact that numerous people had gotten hurt while we were there, because what they don't tell you about Sands Beach, and I'm pretty sure this is why the local send everybody there. The sand just disappears under your feet and you're on these slippery ass rocks and people were just falling, busting their asses left and right like it was treacherous, dangerous. We weren't paying attention, didn't really notice that despite the fact my brother in law did hurt himself and had to go back to the ship because he was bleeding. So brand and I Trippin. We're like, let's go play in the waves. So I have my phone, I put it on. I'm a little like the waterproof case thing that goes around your neck. We're in the water, had the time of our lives. I mean, we're getting smashed by these waves, knocked all around like it was. And when you're strimming and you do this, it was like being in a different realm of the universe. It was so fun. Finally we're like, all right, let's get out. We start to get out and I look over and I was like, am I must be really fucked up? Because there was like a half dead guy next to me, like floating, his head is bleeding, and he was like whow And I said, is this isn't real? Is this real? So I poked Brandon and I was like, hey, look this guy. I think he's and Brandon was like, oh shit, oh my god. So he goes the man was real. He goes and grabs this dude and starts pulling him out of the water. And this shit turned into Baywatch. So Brandon's getting the guy out of the water. A lifeguard comes running down and I have my phone and I'm like, oh, I'm gonna record this. This is crazy. Lifeguard comes running down, ask Brandon, can you run up there and get the stretcher. So Brandon runs up there, comes running back down with the stretcher. I swear to god, all of it looked like Baywatch. They saved this man's life. They call an ambulance. The guy gets in the ambience and leaves. He had split his head open on one of these freaking rocks. It was crazy. I don't know how nobody saw it except me, Like that was the weirdest part of all of it, because the beach was crowded. They send him off in the ambulance, and I say to Brandon, I recorded that whole thing, and Brandon's like, seriously, let me see. We go to watch the video. I was so high. I recorded myself the entire time. Oh my god, Oh you see it's my face and my head just going back and forth and back and and is still like you can hear all the commotion, but I recorded myself. Oh my god. Brandon was like, damn man, he was like the one video that I ever wanted, me saving someone's life and you just got you. And then Josh showed up. We had a great time you. You had quite a time in Hawaii, didn't you, Like, went on a tour by yourself to like the volcano park or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was great until the the tour guy turned a little political towards the end.
Speaker 1: Political annoy Josh didn't like.
Speaker 2: He said I was gonna get drafted and sent to Ukraine.
Speaker 1: What I was like, Sir, I'm.
Speaker 2: About to be forty and they're gonna need everybody they can get.
Speaker 1: Josh is like, so I'm stranded on a volcano with this man. And then the next day all of us went to a park with which was really beautiful and we played in a waterfall. It was a great time, which is why Diamond, you need to book your ticket asap to join us in London when we go. Josh Andrew myself. We're going first week of well, end of June, beginning of July, Mini.
Speaker 2: Off the Grid Excursions, Stonehenge.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is, but we know London. I love London.
Speaker 1: But did you say you don't know what Stonehenge is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Well technically don't none of don't none of us know what.
Speaker 1: It is, but you know what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Right right, but but we don't really know why it's there.
Speaker 1: It's like you've seen it. I'm gonna pull it up on my laptop right now and I'm gonna be oh, yeah, I've definitely seen that before. It's a formation of stones, like in the middle of a field and yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, a henge of stones. Yeah, it's one of the man made right Stonehenge. Everybody says that it's super overrated and that it's dumb to go, but like, if you're there, we.
Speaker 2: Add another element to the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So why don't you want to come to London with us?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I think I want to stay and get all this overtime. Yeah, I'm thinking about going to Chicago, Chicago and London. Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: I don't know, go to Wrigley Field.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually, I have the perfect weekend planet, I know.
Speaker 1: But you can spend a weekend in Chicago. We have like two plus weeks of vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to get go to Stonehenge and then get your overtime for like a week and then come to London with us and have a ball.
Speaker 4: It's going to be so fun.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, we'll see as long as everything we're going to be good.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, go to some Totoro.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, nope, nope no.
Speaker 1: Will you please explain what Totoro is to those.
Speaker 2: Like Disney or Japan's version of anime like the.
Speaker 1: Ai, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Well? Oh yes, maybe? Well I guess it's like they're of anime. It's like kind of like their Disney like it's a very child leaning, like.
Speaker 4: Why allow him to live this life about him?
Speaker 1: I am positive I told Josh he's going to.
Speaker 2: Get a sword on his wall soon.
Speaker 1: He is, he's going to get a samurai sor. But I also think that Andrew is just gonna like because he loves to like, fuck off to Japan whenever he can. I am convinced that he either has a side piece over there or he's going to come home one day and be like you all, I have taken a Japanese wife and he's just gonna be married and none of us are going to know what happened, but they will have bonded over Totoro.
Speaker 4: I believe it.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it right now. This someone explained to me my neighbor Totoro. It's based on experienced situation and exploration, not conflict and threat. So it's cartoons without the.
Speaker 2: Edge, right right, right, right now. I've watched he's maybe watched one and I wasn't. I didn't really focus. I was a favor, but I feel like if I watched it again, it seemed cute.
Speaker 1: I don't know, cool. So while Andrew does that, we can all do fun stuff like what like anything else? Yeah, it's London. You went. Did you have a good time when you were there?
Speaker 4: I loved it?
Speaker 1: Then what about you doing?
Speaker 4: Well, here's my thing. If I go to London or when I go back to London, I want to make sure that, like there's a Jets game coming up in October, uh, Primari League. I want to go to a game. Then I don't only just want to waste it, you know what I mean. It wouldn't be a waste if I was hanging out with you guys, but like, there's so much more we could do. Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: You're not helping.
Speaker 4: No, that's not happening. And the only thing that would make it worse is if Casey Musgraves is there too.
Speaker 1: Around shut your mouth right now, Yeah, Graves is amazing. We quick question, do you hate Casey Musgraves because of how much we love her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I think she's great, Like.
Speaker 2: The one country artists with good politics you hate.
Speaker 4: No, I appreciate that part about her, but I'm just like, yes, trust me, I've heard it. You played it. I don't know how many times we were off the grid, and then Josh, you missed this part. They're fucking blasting Casey Musgraves to Glacier Park. In Glacier Park, and then they decided like, yeah, we'll throw her a bone. Let's listen to Beyonce and literally two songs, and Gandhi's like, do we really have you said something? And I was like, look this entire time, Oh my god, if I hear that, damn what is it?
Speaker 1: What is it? The Architects the best song. I'm like, yeah, a great.
Speaker 4: Now we get it.
Speaker 1: The Attacks might be one of the best songs of all time. It's amazing. We'll listen to the words. No, you were just hateful, because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, why don't we play it on country radio?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: No, why don't we play it on Yeah? Why fly?
Speaker 2: Josh?
Speaker 1: Casey Casey's great, Casey and Beyonce should have a collaboration.
Speaker 4: I heard that they were going to do something. I heard Beyonce reached out.
Speaker 1: To her though.
Speaker 4: I did love that.
Speaker 1: I hope that show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever, we're in a rock era now going to rock Yeah, m hmm, what's the guy she's.
Speaker 2: Got to be coming up on rock? Call eligibility right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty five years, but that would be with Destiny's Child. I don't know how they're gonna do that, like what they would do?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about like things that need to change? I think twenty five years is a really long time to make people wait when they've had a massively like booming career to get into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, because then people die and they don't get to ever enjoy that. Like Amy Winehouse, I think she's amazing. She has to wait so long and then no one's even gonna care about her anymore. But the time comes around. Taylor Swift, I'm not a huge fan, but she should probably be eligible to be in there, like she's gonna be at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does feel like a legacy award that you should receive when you're a little bit older, Like, don't.
Speaker 1: I'm right, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What if you don't live to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of more where I'm coming. Who's gonna die? Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who give me? Like? Who did? Who missed out because they're dead? Hold on in terms.
Speaker 4: Of like Michael Jackson, Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, as I feel like the ceremonies are like becoming weren't as prominent. Yeah, maybe like before tens.
Speaker 4: Maybe or like the fact that once you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like they're held in Cleveland, like most of the time, I don't know that because the Rock Hall is there. So it's like it's usually like once in Cleveland, once in New York, once in Cleveland, once in New York. So I went to the two thousand and nine induction ceremony.
Speaker 4: Wow, we gotta do it, got INDUCTI okay, all right, you see how you killed it for me.
Speaker 1: I can see that. So, first of all, I would like to point out the AI overview always being wrong. So I said, who didn't get into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame until they were dead? And this says several musicians were not inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame until after their death, including Diana Ross. She is alive. Oh my god, she was inducted so large.
Speaker 2: A couple like to survive a couple of decades to like establish your proof of your relevance, Like if they're still talking about you after thirty years, then yeah, that's like more proof that you should be in it.
Speaker 1: But you don't think Beyonce has kind of established that she is going to be talked about for decades to come, like she she's changed the scope and escape of music.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, sure I agree.
Speaker 1: And Taylor, oh of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think both of them are like first first ballot Hall of Famers sit down.
Speaker 1: To it's just wait for it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean if everyone else had to do it, you're one of those. Well again, it's like, yeah, I guess, I mean maybe, I don't know. I guess I'd be worried about the example of us letting someone in that was hot at the moment, but then like they didn't deserve.
Speaker 1: It, right. So I'm not saying like a Sabrina Carpenter. Oh, but I'm saying like Taylor Swift, who did pop onto the scene when she was thirty or she was sixteen, and now she's like thirty six maybe thirty seven decades, and she'll be around longer. And I think would be another one that's like has she been around? She's been around less time than Taylor has.
Speaker 2: She's probably another one where I'd be like, oh yeah, you're definitely getting.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I can't believe. But there are people who are have not gotten in that. I'm stunned, have not gotten in Carrie Maria Carry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's not in so and this was the second year that they snubbed her. Yeah what, Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's like top She's mount Rushmore pop diva right for sure, like hands down, without a doubt, Like doesn't she have like the most number one singles?
Speaker 4: If she doesn't anymore? I think she did at one point.
Speaker 1: Ria Carrey's not in. Ozzy Osborne's not in Mary j who was inducted as a member of Black Sabbath but not for his solo correct that they just did that. Maybe Hey, this is an AI overview, so everything I'm saying could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Dolly Parton, Yeah, she two years ago.
Speaker 1: Didn't she turn it down?
Speaker 2: She did, but then she was like then she accepted it, and then she wrote a whole rock album. Really and then her and Rob Halford from Judas Priest did a duet to end the ceremony.
Speaker 1: Josh is a music guy. He knows what Whitney Houston she's got to begin.
Speaker 4: Oh, she may have been one of the people who died before she could get in.
Speaker 1: See and she should definitely have been able to enjoy that. But what her.
Speaker 2: Addiction is not the rock calls fault.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, whoa. Well, now here's my question. Then, do you think Kanye deserves to be in Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh this is a tough one. Okay, So I have this this mean one.
Speaker 2: So I feel like, I don't know, like politics and rock and roll kind of go hand in hand, like that's part of like the genre. I feel like a legendary rock act half the time. And maybe he spoiled.
Speaker 1: Some of that with But then is the only politics you agree with that to get into the rock and roll Hall of Fame?
Speaker 2: Well, I think like I think and progressive politics have been partners with each other forever, like going back to like the Vietnam era, and you know, like writing about like anti war stuff, and it's your kind of like iconoclast in that sense, it's part of the culture of rock.
Speaker 1: And roll right now, I don't know as much about it as you know. When I think about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame or just music in general, I think about musical accomplishment. I think, So, there was a guy that I used to work with who, yes, what, well, punk.
Speaker 2: Rock was also like super political and uh, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay, I don't either. This is this is a good discussion because this guy I used to work with was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame after numerous attempts. He missed out on a bunch, and to be completely fair, on his first attempt he probably should have gotten inducted, but because of the type of person he was, I have no doubt that that kept him out for a long time. However, if we're just looking at his career as far as radio went, he definitely deserved it. I mean, he was at the top of his game for a very long time and really good at what he did. And I will always say he was a dickhead, but he's one of the best interviewers that I had ever worked with, and just based on his accomplishment in radio, yeah, he should have been inducted into it. Now if you add in all the other stuff, do I like you as a person, Do I like your politics and all that? Kanye West shouldn't be inducted into anything ever, except for probably like a long term care facility. Aside from that, Like his music has been amazing and his contribution to the music scene was amazing. He's just a lunatic. And apparently now he's black Nazi, so it's like nobody likes.
Speaker 4: That he's exhausting.
Speaker 1: He is exhausted. I draw the line well before that, but that's definite. Oh yeah, like Nazi sympathizer. Also, no, there's so much.
Speaker 2: It's a very rock and roll to me. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what's interesting about that. When I picture a lot of like death metal shows, I just assume that they are like swasakas there. It's probably wrong of me to assume that, but I just do.
Speaker 2: Like fascists and like hardcore music kind of go like hand in hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but I bet some of those people skinheads. Yeah, like that sort of thing Kanye has. We should have known. Blaxcell Skinhead.
Speaker 4: It's a banger, good workout song.
Speaker 1: Actually, it's on my workout list every day and Now I'm like, Kanye is a damn it.
Speaker 2: Did you see us? And now this weekend I did not Mike Myers bit. No, He's like remember how they like so like Myers is playing himself.
Speaker 1: In the doors, does not care about black people.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, well he's in the Mark Myers is in the elevator playing Mike Myers, and then I think it's Keenan gets in as Kanye and so they have this like a little bit.
Speaker 1: It was pretty good, Thank you for.
Speaker 2: He did not want to be in the elevator with them. He's hoping people kept on getting on and it was good.
Speaker 1: Okay, last question for you guys who celebrity wise would get onto an elevator that would cause you to get off the elevator?
Speaker 4: Oh easily? Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I feel like that's a no brainer. Okay, can anyone in his administration also? Yeah, kid Rock Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Think Trump is probably a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like that's that's a give me yeah hmm.
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift, really wow? Why is that I don't feel safe around her as a black woman? Sorry, listen, I say this all the time, and this is a hill that I'm gonna die on. Okay, maybe I shouldn't say this. I really just don't. I don't like the way that she's allowed her fans to torment her boyfriend's ex girlfriend. Oh okay, I can't get over it is something that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like it, and it just makes me feel like as good of a person as she as people think she is. I don't know if I could trust it. I don't know. It's just something about it. I don't know what she could do differently, So maybe there is no fix, but it is something about it.
Speaker 1: So she came out and said, hey, I want you all to stop bullying Kayla Nicole. Would that change your maybe? But like it just never.
Speaker 4: Said anything nothing ever? And is there are like group mes and discords of people like put in this girl's family members addresses in there.
Speaker 1: It's what they've brought. What is this about? I don't get it.
Speaker 4: They I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Broken up long before Taylor and Travis got together, and Cat's never tried to go back and rekindle.
Speaker 4: No, no, And so that, like I don't know, is just the thought of like you know that your friend your fans are like or had the potential to make this person's life a living hell. It's just I don't know, it's something Okay, maybe even it's just an anti bullying post. It doesn't have to be about specifically, but like just to like turn your head the other way. I don't I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Kid Rock or Taylor Swift, Josh.
Speaker 2: I mean, did he probably what an answer?
Speaker 4: He won't be an elevator.
Speaker 2: The question goes against I think my personality because even if it's someone I didn't like the absurdity of the moment of me being on the elevator with them, I'd want to milk it for all it's worth.
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah, right, Josh, the celebrity get on, and Josh would just be.
Speaker 2: Like, like, this is very interesting right now. I wouldn't get off.
Speaker 1: So just the two of you, do you talk to said celebrity or no, he's in the elevator. You're in an elevator. Did he gets in the elevator?
Speaker 2: All those situations I've had with celebrities, I usually only think of what I would want to say after it happened, and I'm always like, damn, I would have asked that do you have that? With interviews?
Speaker 1: When people are in here constantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should have asked that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A lot of times. There's also like, I don't know if you guys can't really see it, but the way that interviews working here, Dimond, I think you can see it a little bit. There's so many voices and so many people and everyone just trying to like get a comment in or a question in that I just kind of sit back and I'll like raise my hand, and a lot of times no one's looking at me, So I just sit there and I'm like, but he know I have something to say. Yeah, And then the celebrity will leave and they walk out and they'll be like, damn, I wanted to ask blah blah blah. Everyone's like, why didn't you say something. I'm like, I tried. I didn't want to step all over everybody's toes when like, you know, whatever's going on and you're asking about whatever you're asking about. So yeah, I miss I miss out on a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: It was crazy at that Syracuse trip. Am I way to the airport the next day, so I was sitting waiting for a flight, Tim Meadows just.
Speaker 1: That's did you say Hi?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't, Oh, God, but I was also I googled it. I was like Tim Meadows, Syracuse, and he had a gig at some comedy club the night before, so it was like definitely him, and like I only confirmed it when I heard his voice, like that little list he's got, you know, like, uh.
Speaker 4: I like to Meadows Meadows.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yours would be Diddy, but you would stay on the elevator.
Speaker 2: You just wouldn't maybe not joy it, get off.
Speaker 1: There's not one celebrity you'd be like, I'm not comfortable being in this space with you.
Speaker 2: Well, Diddy for sure.
Speaker 4: Oh Kanye too.
Speaker 1: Kanye for sure.
Speaker 4: No clue what's gonna come out of his mouth anything that, like, you know, he might just have a ah.
Speaker 1: You know, he seems like someone who would hit, like like have an involuntary like ah, I don't know who you are and like try to like hit you or chokey or something. He seems like he's got a couple of voices in there that are not in agreement with what's happening. I think I would probably hop off the elevator. I know you guys are gonna think this is weird. Keeper Sutherland has always scared me. I'm sorry. It shouldn't be funny.
Speaker 4: Isn't that the guy from twenty four or something like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What, Yes, I saw a movie with him when I was really little, and I was way too young to have seen it where he is a rapist and he did such a good job of playing the rapists that that's just all I see him as for the rest of my life. And then he's played a skinhead in like more than one movie where he was a Nazi and it just seems so convincing. And then he got like really hammered. He tackled that Christmas tree and he just scares me. Like, I would be very uncomfortable in an elevator with Keeper Sutherland. I know it's not reasonable, but next to Diddy and Kanye, it would be here For Sutherland. What it would be just saying, go watch a movie called I for an Eye and come back and tell me if you could be around him.
Speaker 4: Oh that's the.
Speaker 1: Movie I told you that they horribly remade with Ericamenna.
Speaker 4: Please with that woman, I'd probably get off of an elevator if she was on it.
Speaker 1: You guys will never be in the same place, thank god. Okay, So on that note, if people want to follow you on Instagram, Josh, or anywhere where would they find you?
Speaker 2: At Coaster Boy Josh?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you married to Coaster Boy forever now? Like you're just stuck like I'm stuck with baby Hot Sauce.
Speaker 2: No, I do look forward to deleting my Instagram one day.
Speaker 1: I thought you were balls deep in that phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maybe I never Willie, Yess. I'm married to it absolutely.
Speaker 1: Now that I think about it.
Speaker 2: Follow me please, it's my wife.
Speaker 1: At Coaster Boy, Josh. Do you have the blue check?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Well, now you know you can get it easily for fifteen dollars a month and it will serve you.
Speaker 2: I don't know why people how he got himself into this little circle of people acting like they're him with AI.
Speaker 1: I think if I know Scott, that at some point in his twisted little life, he went to a weird porn site, probably typed in information and paid like a dollar or two, oh god, and that is where all of his information was sold and harvested to like these farms out in like Eastern Europe that are doing this.
Speaker 2: Weird chat bait.
Speaker 1: Oh, he loves chatter bait. Yeah, Josh, that was good acting like you didn't know what it was that chat bait.
Speaker 2: Oh I see the advertisements. I promise you I've never used it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scotty did something somewhere along line that, or maybe he just has like that you know, every guy every day face that could convince people like, I'm not so hot that you're not gonna believe it, but I'm also attractive enough that you're gonna be like, oh yeah, I'm lonely and I should send. I think Scotty's attracted dollars. I think people think Scotty's attracted.
Speaker 2: Rank the men in terms of attractiveness on the show where do I fall?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Here we go?
Speaker 1: Wait? Based upon what like if I saw them without knowing them, knowing their personality.
Speaker 4: Scotty definitely number one if you didn't.
Speaker 1: Without knowing them, without knowing and just.
Speaker 4: See pictures of all the guys on the Yeah, everybody came down. Scotty has a little I don't know he Scotty is attractive to me, comes off as lesbian, so oh, maybe I don't know Scotty's cue.
Speaker 1: When he puts his glasses on, he looks like Brandon's aunt Jill. I think about that all the time.
Speaker 3: I do think.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's aged well, like he's like he's an attractive mid forties guy or whatever.
Speaker 4: Late late late forty to fifty.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This is a tough one.
Speaker 4: Josh, you would probably be number two.
Speaker 1: I think I picked Josh number one. Really yeah, working with a ship pile of people.
Speaker 4: Here, I think Nate with the man bun and the beard. Number forgot about Nate man. He had a man bun during COVID. It was very cute.
Speaker 1: It's like Lumberjack Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I liked it. I tell him that all the time.
Speaker 2: The Nate renaissance right now, I feel right, yeah, he's Oh god.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 1: He's having a renaissance, and I love that for him. Okay, but Nate, we'll have to talk about that on his own.
Speaker 2: Also, I can't believe you guys think Andrew's ugly. That's the headline I'm getting from this.
Speaker 4: I completely forgot about Andrew.
Speaker 1: I forgot about every guy on our show.
Speaker 4: He's not ugly. He's not, but I just don't know where i'd put him.
Speaker 2: Andrew's very cuddlable.
Speaker 1: I feel, oh yeah, I think all of us have at some point Yeah, he gives good hugs. Andrew's a good guy. We're gonna have to have him in here next week to redeem all the ship talk that happened about him when he wasn't here, and maybe at some point we have to get scary and he to defend himself, though I believe he wouldn't hear a word that was said to.
Speaker 4: Please please do this.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dinid, where can they find you? At? Diamond sincere on Instagram? You're no longer on on the Twitter.
Speaker 4: I'm there, but nobody cares.
Speaker 1: Okay, same, I don't think I've actually tweeted in like years. Yeah, and I'm at Baby Hot Sauce on Instagram and Twitter and threads, which is the dumpster fire of all dumpster fires. That place is terrible.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh my you what that place is?
Speaker 2: Just mean?
Speaker 1: It's mean for no reason. A lot of insults, a lot of insults. Now left Twitter and came to throat.
Speaker 4: Oh well great, what are you trying to say?
Speaker 1: Okay, say bye? Oh wait, like follow, subscribe, leave us a talk back. We have some really fun ones, including that our spin off show should be called double Dip.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great idea. Okay, now we can say bye bye bye bye