Speaker 1: Thanks all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Linda, is it true, any any rumor to the to the any truth to the rumor that you were in the Free State of Florida today?
Speaker 2: I cannot deny, nor can I confirm that I may be here.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't deny. I mean, if you're not here, you're not here. But I heard a rumor you might be in town.
Speaker 2: I heard about that. Yeah, there's a chance I might be here. I might be here to irritate you in person, not just you know, remotely.
Speaker 1: Lucky you, Oh, there might be a chance you're here to irritate me. Why would that be your first thought? That?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I find great joy in it, and you seem to thrive. The more I irritate you, and the more I get under your skin.
Speaker 1: So you know you can't get under my skin today, Linda is under this already.
Speaker 2: Ticked you off. It's like I got nothing left, I got no room.
Speaker 1: No you do. You have no privacy if you think you can duck and hide and dodge and avoid me. You know, when I don't even know where you are in Florida. I have no idea where you are. Is it anywhere near where I live?
Speaker 2: Actually I have I have to give props to where I'm at because I am at our I'm at our affiliate here in West Palm Beach, and they are Brian.
Speaker 1: Mudd is the Brian MUD's the best. We love him.
Speaker 2: He's so amazing. And the Jason and Franny Show is allowing me. Jason is allowing me to sit in in his studio, and they're just the nicest people, and they're so kind, and I am just so grateful to be here. Every time I am so like, I got to give mad props to them.
Speaker 1: Now, you know what I mean. We have all these affiliates. They've been so loyal to us. They do so well, they work so hard for their communities. They're putting on great radio every single day, and I'm proud to be a part of it. To be very honest, same, I want to start with the midterms, and I want to start with some hope because I know that there are a lot of people out there. First of all, usually just so you know, just so you have perspective, which I think is always important in life. People don't begin to focus on midterm elections usually until after Labor Day. Now, Labor Day is going to be here quick, and we've got a pretty exciting summer coming. We're going to be on the road quite a bit for America's two hundred and fiftieth, which I'm really excited about. The places we're going, I'm not going to reveal it yet today, but places that will be really really cool, events that will be really really cool, and I hope, I hope a lot of you will take the time to take this celebration in. You know, we have AFP being Americans for Prosperity joining with us asking everyone to read the declaration. I don't know. I think the best moments of my life, to be blunt, are either when you're knocked down on your knees, you know, I there's something amazing that God does when when you're at your lowest point in life. It's like what Taylor Colwell's like, one of my favorite novelists of all time, wrote a book Bright Flows the River, and it starts with a line in the dark night of the soul, Bright flows the River of God, when when when you have those moments and you are knocked down on your knees and you're like, I've got nothing left God, that is that? That that to me is a great moment in life. Or you know, we're all so busy and all of you, all of you know what I'm about to tell you is true. You don't wake up in the morning and say, ah, I live in the United States of America. I get to open my eyes, let me go make my cup of coffee. I have one friend in life, one that says his favorite day of the weekest favorite moment of the week is when he gets to open his eyes on Monday morning so he can go to work. I love what I do, but the second my eyes open on Monday, I'm like, can I sleep another ten minutes before I'm ready to get up and get a cup of coffee, get go and work out, do my thing. And you know, but I don't think God has designed it that we have to do that way. Now, we should meditate in all things, all times, the Bible says, but it just doesn't happen for most of us. Probably should happen a lot more. We should be more reflective appreciative. I think gratitude is one of the greatest qualities to have in life. And I say, all this is you usually get up and okay, we're all grinding. Life is not supposed to be easy, you know, it's it's hard and everybody. And I think that's the beauty of freedom. Is if you work hard and you put in the effort and you push through, and you push yourself and you stretch yourself and you grow yourself, then you can be successful beyond your wildest dreams. This is what goes against the entire midterm narrative of the Democrats. Oh you're a billionaire. You didn't earn that. I don't know a billionaire. I've known plenty. I've met plenty of billionaires in my life. Linda in Florida. I never thought i'd meet so many of them, and so many are fans of my show. There's a lot of them. Yeah, and they're all coming from the Blue state, by the way. And I don't like all of it a lot. Yeah, I don't like all of them. I like some of them. Some of them I didn't think were particularly nice. Something one in particular, I thought it was just arrogant as hell, and I'm like, wow, maybe you need a little dose of humility with the blessings you've had in your life.
Speaker 2: Well, you also have to give them a little bit of grace because it's very possible that they've been living in the land of lunacy and liberals for so long they don't know what it is to be nice. So they have to learn, they have to relearn, you know, common they live in Florida.
Speaker 1: It's not the land of lunacy, that's New York. Whether the next or whether the next lea.
Speaker 2: They came from those places.
Speaker 1: How long has he been in Florida? I'm now three years in Florida. Can you believe it? By the way, I talked about it for how many years? Oh this guy has been here for decades?
Speaker 2: Oh, I forget about it. Then we don't give him a past. Okay, moving on.
Speaker 1: But most of them are just the opposite, to be very fair. And I hear the stories of the most humble beginnings of people, I mean nothing, people that started with nothing. It's like my four grandparents from I started with nothing from Ireland legally, by the way, and I think my parents grew up poor with nothing, struggled their whole life. College wasn't an option. You know, fighting in World War two in the Pacific for four years is not an option for my dad. And you know that's why when I say I know and appreciate, I stand on other people's shoulders. But to finish the thought, you don't wake up and say, live in the United States, so lucky today. Let me let me on this day with passion and vigor, et cetera. It's not how people it's not how most people roll. And you're gonna get up and now the obligations come fast and furious. If you have kids, you're gonna get those kids up. You gotta get them washed, you gotta get them dressed. They got to brush their teeth, they got to get their book bag, they got to bring all this stuff to school. And you got to get them out the door. Either you give money, they get a pack lunch, whatever you happen to do, and then you're gonna, you know, race off to work, put in your twelve fourteen hours. I don't know anyone that works eight hours anymore, but I guess there's some people that work very little, but they're good luck to them. And then they're gonna they're gonna come home and they're gonna what are they gonna do. They're gonna catch up with their kids, make sure they're doing the homework, make sure they get fed, help them if they need help, get them a bedtime story, crawl into bed, hopefully, watch Hannity, and fall asleep after whenever you feel like it, and you know, you just you just don't get up with that great excitement. However, in your reflective moment once it's different when you get still and quiet and grateful and humble and you realize how blessed you are. You know, look at all the news we've been following in the Middle East. I mean, would you like to grow up in any country in the Middle East? Even Israel? And I've been there many many times. When I went to that border city star route and they got hit with ten thousand rockets in ten years, I ask people, why do you stay here? Their kids can't play outside, They play in underground bunker playgrounds because there's twelve seconds between the time that rockets fired from Gaza, which you can see with the naked eye, to their town. Ten thousand rockets one town ten years. That was like twenty fifteen or sixteen. We were there last so and then you realize, Wow, this is a great country. And that's what I'm saying about the midterms. You know, you are going to hear the Democrats. They will demagogue, They're going to Jim Crow two point zero. They are doing something I never thought they'd do, and that is go so hardcore radical left. There are many factors that I am telling you that nobody at this moment can accurately reflect on how this midterm is going to turn out. My only ask for all of you in this audience, because your votes will matter, is that you commit in your mind, your heart, and your soul that you don't want the country to go backwards. And I've got some good news in terms of why you should be hopeful and optimistic. You know, we're looking at numbers. For example, two hundred and twenty nine thousand plus voters the GOP gained over Democrats just since twenty twenty four alone. Democrats lost two hundred and seventy five thousand voters across twenty eight swing districts since November twenty fourth. That's an average of ten thousand perdition. You know, Democrats lost registration share in twenty seven out of those twenty eight districts, every district shifted toward the GOP since twenty twenty. Totally, nearly seven hundred and thirty seven thousand voters gained relative to Democrats. Now that's a big deal. You know, this Supreme Court racial jerrymanderin case, the Supreme Court of Florida just upheld the new redistricting map in Florida that gives Republicans potentially four more seats in Florida and more seats in Texas and more seats in other states. I wish Indiana would would have done something right. But putting that aside, then you look at you know, Abigail Spamberger. You know, she tried her little power grab and it failed, thank goodness. But you know, I am not seating any ground now. And I'll add this point. I don't even think the issues that we will reflect on after the midterm have fully happened. Yet. You know, we're at a pretty sensitive point with Iran has been strikes two days in a row, the President hinting that we might be close to a deal, and he's it doesn't look like a strike today, but now he's willing to go back striking. Is that enough to get their attention? I don't know. The sooner this comes to an end, the better the more focus dialed in we get on the economy, I think, the better the quicker energy prices come down. I think, although the price of a barrel of oil. When the President announced yesterday he had taken out stealthily one hundred million barrels of oil, I thought that was pretty spectacular. But anyway, so if you look at this after the final redistricting of the year in Louisiana, Alabama, and now Florida with a court decision yesterday, Republicans are getting an edge in safe seats for the midterms two hundred and eleven to two hundred and five. I mean, that is pretty amazing considering historically the party in power historically tends to lose seats in the midterm. How do I feel about our odds for holding the Senate, which I think is critical. I feel fairly confident. The fact that Democrats are going with Graham Platner, mister Nazi tattoo and every other controversy involving him and his voters are stupid and racist and main according to him, and cops are all bastards, and he's on these weirdo you know sites with young girls on there. Apparently won't release the messages, and he was there I think until last Monday. According to one report, he won't release those messages, and John Fetterman said he'd give up his hoodie if he does release them. I don't think he's going to release them, And how does he know who he's talking to? Anyway? Put that aside, and you got six gender tell a Rico that lunatic and God is non binary, and a welcome mat at the Southern border, and a vegan campaign that he's running and it doesn't not into oil, okay with men playing women's sports. Then you got Al Saied, you know, in Michigan campaigning with Hassan Piker. America deserved nine to eleven. Really, I mean, this is now the party of Grandpa Bernie and those lunatics, these new lunatics and Pocahontas and Mom Donnie and AOC and nobody else will take them on. So I don't even know what to do end the funny story today. I don't know if you saw this. Andrea Piser wrote about it in the New York Post today you know, fight the oligarchy. Guess who's selling merch selling merchandise in her campaign website featuring socialist slogans like tax the rich brawler, aoc Bronx, queens working class. She's selling this stuff online. She sounds like an entrepreneurs.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can't stand her.
Speaker 1: No, you love her beyond No, I have no lut on my No you do. I mean knowing you wanted to be the nominee in twenty eight over Gavin. Oh my god, no, oh my god. No, it's not the dimes. Weren't the difference between them.
Speaker 2: A little bit more hair?
Speaker 1: Joe a little different, that's true, but he's so handsome according to him and Katie Kirk. He thinks he's hands out and it can be such a distraction.
Speaker 2: Not he's gross, They're both gross.
Speaker 1: The price of oil has been it's now at eighty five, well, just went to eighty six, but been hovering around eighty six most of the day, very low compared to its high of nearly one twenty. When the President announced yesterday that the you know, I don't know how he did it, very stealthily pulled out one hundred million barrels of oil to keep the price of oil down because supply and demand criss crossing dictate price. I think he surprised everybody in the room, the media mob that was in there. He's got a gaggle, he's just started. They've been two nights of pounding of Iran talk of a real deal. I don't know. I'd like to see this come to a quick conclusion and that the strait be opened, the dust settled, meaning the nuclear dust and mission accomplished in that sense. I know you're not supposed to utter those words, but it would be such a huge benefit. You know. The one thing I'll say is this will never be able to calibrate how successful this effort is, because the President will have prevented a potential nuclear holocaust. You know, if the Iranians, if you think that they're tough negotiators and jackasses now when they really have very little power and can be obliterated in no time, what do you think a nuclear armed Iran would be. They would hold the world hostage, they would hold the entire Middle East hostage. Anyway, the President is about to speak to the press surrounding him. He's doing other business as well. Let's just dip.
Speaker 3: In the war with the rent and we're going to be a subject to finalization of documents. We should get done over the next few days. We probably have a signing, maybe in Europe, and it's a great thing. Stock markets up a thousand points. That means they like the deal. See, that means they like. The market goes down, it means they don't like the deal.
Speaker 4: But it's been up. Oil shrupped.
Speaker 3: Oil will start coming down to I think even lower than it was before. Had I said I was in Iowa it was one hour eighty five cents a gallon.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm going to get there, but we're going to get pretty close.
Speaker 3: Going to come down, and when oil comes down, everything else comes down. And most importantly, we have a deal that Iran will never have a nuclear weapon, which was the whole purpose of what we had to go through to get this.
Speaker 4: It was a big, very big thing.
Speaker 3: But we have a signing suited, and the documents are in pretty final shape.
Speaker 4: So we'll see.
Speaker 3: We'll say very good should be done, and that should be done pretty quickly.
Speaker 4: They wanted every bit.
Speaker 3: As much as everybody else wants, and then I think a lot of good relationships can ensue from this. I just spoke with the leaders of many of the countries that were mentioned in the release. I just spoke to bb I spoke to the head of Great Heads of Nations Guitar, UAE and Saudi Arabia, Bahraine, Kuwait and others.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna be talking to Turkey.
Speaker 3: President Ernawano's great and it's really a wonderful thing with a lot of spirit.
Speaker 4: Pakistan was fantastic.
Speaker 3: The Prime Minister, the I call him the General, he's a general.
Speaker 4: He's a great, great general is so great that he's actually a field marshal, a step above. And they're all very happy.
Speaker 3: The whole Middle East is happy, and along beyond the Middle East, the Straight will open as soon as we have a signed. We've been taking out many ships that nobody knew. Even the fake news didn't know it. But over the last month we've been taking our ships, big ships, quietly at night.
Speaker 4: You guys didn't know.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool, right, as a captain, he knows more about ships than I do, but it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: It turned off the lights, we bombed their radar.
Speaker 3: And everything so they couldn't see what was going on, and we took out some nights twenty five ships, some nights fifteen. It's last four or five nights we did twenty five, twenty two, twenty one, twenty six, eighteen and fourteen.
Speaker 4: Who else would remember those numbers?
Speaker 3: Nobody? Lot of ships, a lot of oil is that that's why oil. Even before this, the market couldn't understand why it was so free, that it's more oil than they thought. What they're trying to We took them out at nine and that w the straight wall officially open as soon as we signed, which could be soon, very soon, maybe over the weekend in Europe.
Speaker 4: I won't be able to be there, but.
Speaker 3: JD will be there, Vice president of some of the people Steve Woodcoff did a great job, Jared. So we'll take some questions, but right now we're here to talk about.
Speaker 4: Fishermen and fisher women.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have They're great people, and I guess I'm a little prejudiced because they all voted for me. Would you say I got one hundred percent or if I didn't would have a support we'd have a big surprise. So it's my honor to be taking this action to lower seafood costs and generate millions and millions of dollars of new business or our great really great fishermen, great people, by restoring commercial access to three areas of the.
Speaker 4: Western Pacific Ocean.
Speaker 3: It's a large amount of space we're talking about that they were restricted. Other countries would use it, but our country couldn't use the giv you areadything, so stupid and one of the Thanks Secretary of Commerce Howard Ludnick, Secretary of the Interior, Doug Bergham, Alaska Governor Mike Dunlavy, and Congress Ruined Kimberly King Hines for joining us today.
Speaker 4: We appreciate it all very much. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thanks as well to Captain sieg Hanson, a superstar. He's a Him and Tom Kouts are the two biggest.
Speaker 4: People in enter family. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Great great job and Pacific Seatfood CEO Frank Duelsitch and the Son's dominicant Charles many more dedicated fishermen and seafood industry leaders. Have some great leaders here and your product is amazing. Been going to round going alone for a long time, right, seafood It's amazing.
Speaker 5: And doing great under the Obama Biden the administration's radical environmentalist drastically restricted access for fishermen and coastal communities, and hundreds of thousands of square miles of ocean was cut.
Speaker 4: Off for them. They can't fish.
Speaker 3: Other people could fish, They couldn't. These people weren't allowed to fish. Can you imagine that? Do you ever think that was going to happen as you grew up, probably as the sons of sons and daughters of fishermen, and someday they were going to take away the right to fore you to go fishing in the Pacific Ocean. Want a bunch of dopes? Those decisions slums off vast resources and really the richest.
Speaker 4: Fishing grounds they say, anywhere.
Speaker 3: In the world, destroyed livelihoods and made the United States more dependent on forest products. And I did a similar thing for Maine. Maine is very much in the subject because I have a pig running for the Senate. He's a pig instead of senator. He's a joke, he's a con man. But so it's in there, and you know, I won half of man. I won the two. I won the one by a lot. Fishermen actually, come to think of it, fishermen and the lumberjacks, the people that go out their work.
Speaker 4: I want them. I love Maine, but.
Speaker 3: It's amazing they had a five I think it was a five hundred mile by five hundred a massive amount of the Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 4: You weren't allowed to fish, but Canada when you.
Speaker 1: Like in my ear, Linda's screaming at me because why are you continuing He's talking about fishing. He's not talking about around, He's talking about fishing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you why, because I see you know I love the show Deadly as Catch, and I you know Mike Rowe, I'm jealous that he gets to narrate that show. That would be one job I'd love. When Mike did dirty jobs, I thought it was one of the best. He does some cool work, and he's really an advocate for blue collar workers and my blue collar backgrounds. Sig Hansen one of the captains on Deadliest Catches in the Oval office, I might addressed him a little bit better before I said to him in but I'm a fan of these guys. If you've ever if you've never watched Deadliest Catch, I mean these guys take on the toughest seas, burying seas in freezing cold conditions. There have been so many of these men that have died in the course of this show. It is heartbreaking, and they do it and you live the drama. They drop their crab pots and you know, and then they might come back, you know, a day or two later, and they're empty, all that work nothing, and then you know, then they might get a tiny catcher, and then they might get a you know, start hauling in a ton of them and you're like at home and you're cheering for them, and they work so freaking hard. Now the President looking out for working men and women and to me, the people that make this country greater than working men and women, and all of this environmental radicalism, climate alarmism has number one. It's cost the world trillions of dollars. And even the UN said, no, never mind. They started with the ice ages coming. Then we're going to incinerate, and you know, Mount kiliman Jarro is gonna be melted and the polar ice cap is going to be melted. And now the UN saying, oh, no, we were wrong, and sorry, you spent all that money on windmills and you know, the solar panels and all this crap. But their kids, but working men and women get killed, and why are fishermen being attacked? I mean, didn't Jesus pick twelve apostles that were fishermen. I mean, I think that is very indicative of the mindset how God feels about working men and women. You know, there's a quote in the Bible, by the sweat of my brow, by the sweat of thy brow, you shall earn thy bread. And I can tell you for my years working ten years in the restaurant business, ten years in construction. I know you're sick of hearing it, but I tell you, but it's a very real part of my life that I don't know what it is. There's something so gratifying, satisfying, and fulfilling when you can look back at a job well done. There's nothing more frustrating than to watch fishermen that are putting their heart and soul into something and not making a catch. I mean, I watch these guys on wicked tuna, same thing they only they have limits every year how many tuna they can catch. I'm like, this is ridiculous. I have a friend of mine in Long Island and they're a stripe ass there and he likes to go fishing. He's a great fisherman. You know who I'm talking about, Lindham talking about Keith. He goes out every second that he can, Okay, every day he'll send me pictures three, four or five stripe bass, beautiful fish. And if it's like an eighth of an inch off, what the length has to be. I mean, he's got these, you know, the coastal people jumping on his ship all the time, measuring and weighing his catch to see if it's legal. Now, first of all, we all pay it in Nassau County. It's the second highest property tax county in the country. Bruce Blakeman, though, is doing a great job. I think he'd be a great governor, and he's doing everything possible bringing taxes down all throughout Nasau County. By the way, he's going to allow schools to refer to boys and girls, which the rest of the state's not doing. Did you see that? I can't believe it. Debating that and so' and I'm like, well, it's only a leighth of an inch. Why don't you just fillay it? Then nobody will know the difference. He goes, no, I've got to follow the rules. I'm like, well, how often are they boarding your boat and he's like all the time. I'm like, that's insane to me that we have people that their job and you know, we have violent streets all over New York and we're worried about whether a fish is an inch too big or small, and whether or not it's a keeper or non keeper. It's hard to get a keeper. He's got to catch five stripe basket, which is not easy to do, but he's great at it, so he does it before he can get one that he can bring home and filet and cook. It drives me nuts. This is the type of stuff that drives me up a freaking wall. And all you people that want, you know, the government to cater to your every need. This, this is what they shove down your throat. You know, if the Knicks win, we'll talk about it later. They go nuts. The crowds in New York City, you know, defund, dismantle, no bail. Reimagine the police sending the you know, sending the lunatics, sending the social workers a lot of good. They're going to do a lot of good. Social worker, don't you feel good knowing a social worker will come down in a subway and rescue you if some lunatic is threatening to kill everybody on the subway, it makes me feel great. Thank god, I haven't been in the subways in a long time. But this is this is government madness. This is Obamacare promises all broken. I've read today ten years. Social Security is headed towards insolvency. They was supposed to put that money in a lock box. How are your government schools doing? How is defund dismantled doing, How's no bail doing, How's reimagined doing? How's open borders doing? How's sanctuary cities and states doing? How's all this doing? All this is on the midterms. All this is on the ballot this year, most important midterm election year in your lifetime.