Speaker 1: So I thought it was Katar and my friend just told me that she was corrected and that it's catter like if you're from there, or it's cutter cutter, I don't know, And like then it brings me to like Abitha and Barcelona, like I don't think I need to go there or say it because of these like Marigotti, which is Manicotti, which neither is good, Like I'd rather Why is moist a bad word? When Barthelona and Marigotti or Manicotti, Like, there's no way that moist is the worst word. I feel like we're giving it the worst rap when like words are really irritating and a turnoff, and the pretentiousness I speak French je abite a momat I turn myself off because it's like sounds pretentious and it's weird, and I just don't want to say a lot of these words, so I avoid them. But like who the f and like it used to be when we were growing up, it was Ralph Laurent. It's Ralph Lauren. Porsche, It's Porsche, Porsche. Wait, Porsche, Porsche. It's Porsche. I forgot, wait what is it? It's it's a Porsche or it's a Porsche. I forgot. I literally forgot Capri. My best friend she's literally speaks French and Spanish and she's like, I say Capria. I'm like, wait, what you're like culture? What do you mean you say Capri? It's Capri? But maybe I'm an asshole. I don't know what the words are. Like now, I'm so confused. I know it's Ralph Lauren, but who gives a shit? It's so pretentious Protec it's Patech is it? People say Paddock, but it's Patec Phelipe.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm confused, and I don't like any of it, and I don't want to do it. Other random rant Chris Jenner got a blinged out Martini set for her car, which is hilarious because you're not drinking in the car, but she's not driving. She's probably being driven and I love it. She doesn't give a shit. I just want to say that overall, the Kardashians have landed. They are finally where they need to be. It is so obvious that they are not clamoring and thirsty and desperate and needing to flex and show off. And I really believe that I was part of that, like they'll show something expensive, but it's giving rich bitch versus like giving bragging. And I did a whole rant on this very podcast saying like they need an intervention, and I know that it got to them because I know many things that have gotten to them, just like I know that my Megan Markle posts obviously got to her, because I know that. I'll tell you one day about Ellen DeGeneres reaching out to me about the Megan Markele posts because she had reached out to them, or they spoke about it, like people see the posts. So I know that years ago I said that the Kardashians need a quens and we need an intervention. I'm going to tell you that it happened. Like each and every one of them are secure in their own spot in society, comfortable in their own success. And I think that Chris Jenner, posting about her blinged out Martini set, which has cigarettes and a lighter in a cigarette case and a blinged out lighter, says she's not pandering if she has a cigarette. Once in a while, she has a cigarette, she'd apologize. If she's not pandering, she probably doesn't love it. She knows it's quote unquote bad so is using hairspray and red dye and candy. And I'm not promoting smoking, but I'm saying that this woman is at a place where she's saying, Hi, I don't get two shits what you think.
Speaker 2: This is where I am. This is what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I don't need to prove anything to you. I am wealthy, I am successful, I am smart, I am beautiful, asked and answered. So I'm no longer bragging, flexing, I'm no longer needing anyone's approval.
Speaker 2: And I made it.
Speaker 1: And every single Kardashian or Jenner is there now like they're just there, like we're here, we did it. We know, we know who we are. Our feet are glued to the goddamn ground. Kim is in a new Hulu show and she's like, Hi, I'm a boss, bitch. Act will Is she actually a lawyer? I don't know she went to law school. I think she took the bar. But she's a lawyer. And she also plays one on TV in a Ryan Murphy show. The Outfits landed, the language landed, the role has landed. I think she did American horror story. She wants to be an actress. She gets to be an actress. She gets to do whatever she wants because she who makes the gold, makes the rules. And she's definitely proven herself in many spaces. And one dumb dumb in the comments was like, yes, stay in your own lane. I'm like, shut the fuck up. She's in every lane. Okay, she gets to be in any lane she wants because she paved the highway so people can get mad at her. And I have in the past shared my criticism and my comments because as everyone knows, I don't give a shit. But I tried the Lemmy gummies. I tried the cloud popcorn. I tried the Courtney Grumble cookie. I'm entering my Kardashian era.
Speaker 2: How's that. I tried the skim socks. They're wonderful.
Speaker 1: I'm entering my Kardashian era because there's something about where they have landed in what they are doing that is hit different. And all of you know that what I'm saying makes sense, Like there's a lack of desperation, a lack of bragging. They're not bragging like they are rich. They are wealthy. They no longer need to like flex it and brag it and rub your noses in it. It is what it is. Watch, don't watch. They don't really give a shit because they've made it. They've got their money, they've got their planes, they've got their Cashmere lined planes, they've got their brands which are doing well. And I actually not actually I liked the popcorn. I'd mentioned what the calories were and that and how it compares to other snacks because it's not low calorie. But I enjoyed the cheese flavor popcorn. I also understood that they all have proteins, so the regular salt ones gonna be a little chalky because you got to get the protein in. I believe on that night that the lemmy I did sleep well because of it.
Speaker 2: I can't know.
Speaker 1: I did not take the vagina gummies. I don't actually know, but on that particular night, I thought like, Okay, these may just work. Not an expert, not positive, but these may just work. And so yeah, I'm entering my Kardashian era. You're welcome, Matt Gala. I think I have a better relationship with it. I don't watch every inch of it, by any stretching, I don't watch any of it I watch. I mean, I know it's not a show, but I watched TikTok clips come through of what people wore, and I admire the theatrics of it, and like the effort and the performance art of it. I admire the performance art of it, and when people go there and half bake it, I also think they kind of deserve to be roasted. You wear like a little black dress, like it's like what we what do we fucking? What are we doing? Like where Levi's in a tech top, then like what what are we doing? And I also think the scale is really important because some things I could imagine an outfit that like you put on and you think it's landing, but then you get there and the scale is so much bigger, and people are doing such gigantic, dramatic things. And then also those can look clown like in gimmicking, like Kim Rodashian's outfit is an example. She looked sexy and hot, but when it first came out, I thought she looked like some version of like Paula Abdul or Janet Jackson. And I felt the same way about Jlo's look last year with that swed outfit in the hat, but like as it like melts into me. I start to like it because I'm looking at like the up close like crop leather, and like the dip in the back, and.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like I feel like some of them I don't like.
Speaker 1: But then I it's like a song that you first heard and you didn't like, but and like you hear it a couple of times and you like it. I just used to think that I wouldn't want to go, you know, like but not like not as a hater. Maybe I don't know, like I would want to go. I've said this before, just for the creativity, Like I like, what's the theme? How do we thread it to the theme? And like what could I wear to really illustrate it and like have fun performing it? Like I would enjoy that. I would not need to go to the event. I don't love or care about celebrities. I appreciate the art form. And I also understand why Anna Wintour excommunicated Donald Trump, whether you voted for him or not, whether you're a Trump fan or not, because I do still think that she preserves the art form of what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Last year, all the influencers they got taken off this year because I think that that was basically not preserving it. I think she felt like you would ruin it in some way, and I think she's right. But I can't articulate why, because it can't be about the blatant marketing and it because that's who he is. It's about the art form. It's about the commercialization of the art form. I don't know, but there are a lot of brands there that pay and that advertising Vogue and I don't know. It's all very interesting. It's an interesting thing, like the business and the creativity and the art form of the macala. I'm more interested. I'm not interested into it, but I'm more intrigued by it. I want you to know a couple of things about dating. Men are as insecure as women. You need to say this to yourself ten times. You need to believe it. Okay, men are as insecure as women. But because we've lived in a society where it's a man's world, men got paid more, Men were able to just like you know, talk about your breasts at work. Men can grab you on the ass. Men run the show. He who makes the gold makes the rules. Men work, women stay home. I mean all of these things. You cannot unbraid a century worth of dynamics in a decade. So women are making money, women are strong, women are equal, women are all these things. We no matter how rich, attractive, or successful we are, we don't think we're equal because the men run the program. And I will prove it because when you listen to young women on social media.
Speaker 2: He left me a.
Speaker 1: Flower or like the littlest crumb we He just texted me, Oh my god, send to your five girlfriends so they can all squeal like the basic bottom of the barrel crumbs. And I'm as guilty as anyone else. And I'm a fucking bad bitch who could get anyone that I want within reason. Honestly, I do pretty good and I do it too. Like it's like he's a prize. I'll say he's a prize that my friends are like, you're you're a prize. Were talking about you're pretty unique, Bethany, And I'm like, but but we are programmed to like give, like we want to give them a cookie for doing the bare minimum. Men get away with doing the bare minimum to get credit. And I have I've totally shifted this thing on its ass. But I'm also we also go with it. It's like fuck him, I'm not responding, or like we all take these crumbs and think they mean something. I had a guy that I was dating that was looking at a house and when we got there, he was like asking me everything about it as it pertained to me, and I was like, wait, it feels like you're looking at this house for us. And we had slept together and we liked each other and we were getting serious. We weren't engaged, we hadn't said I love you, but we were getting serious and he was like yeah. And to me it was like later when it didn't work out, you wanted to be like wait, but we looked at a house, like or wait, but he said that you know, we were going to look at houses together, or that we're going to name our kids this or whatever. These are fantasies. Like doesn't mean they won't one day come true. It doesn't mean they're not ideas and concepts. But because a man, when he's drinking and his dick is hard at two in the morning, says, oh my god, that would be amazing. I'd loved I want to live there too. Maybe we'll live there one day. Or that would be great when I come to see you at this time, or when I make you breakfast. All of these things they're fun at night, okay. So is taking your tits off at Marty Gras okay and having beads on it, But doesn't mean it represents the truth. So you being with someone at two o'clock in the morning and them saying all the things to make your hopes and dreams come true, that you're gonna tell at nine in the morning tomorrow before it's seven o'clock at night and the guy still hasn't texted you back, and you're gonna be all fucking confused because he told you that the world was square and you believed it. So just know that these things can be They can say these things, and they can mean them, but it doesn't have to mean that it's all gonna happen and that they owe you anything and that they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna call you okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So let's put that to the side about us making them make the rules, et cetera. Let's layer that with their as insecure as we are. So I've had so many men that are more insecure in their fifties and their forties by the way, because they've all been married, they're divorced.
Speaker 2: They don't know what the fuck to do. They're flailing octupi.
Speaker 1: So they are like, they don't know how to text, they don't know how to walk. They're in diaper with a pacifier. Okay, they don't know what the fuck they're doing. So you think they're grown ass man. They run major businesses. They're like, you know, walking upright, Like they know how to text like normal people. They don't know how to text like normal people. They have a Beta max. Okay, they have the first computer ever invented. Their cell phone is the size of a lunchbox. So they text you it's some bizarre inopportunity time with one sentence. And then you are doing what we do because all the game player people told us to do this, and you're just texting back one sentence back or two sentences.
Speaker 2: Try this because I tried it.
Speaker 1: How about when you text back something that's like added on, Like you text like, how's your day going, and then you send the pictures of Oh, then they come in with four pictures of themselves and then they heart your day going things, And now you're in a dialogue because they're insecure too. They're scared you don't like them, so they just sent you a sentence and you're trying to think like the man makes the rules and he's the one who runs the show, so you're texting back let me shell him or you know he But but don't be double texting like a desperado. And if you do this thing presuming that manner as insecure as you are, and it doesn't work, they still don't respond, or they still keep acting in the way they felt a little like they're fucking weird. Yeah, you don't double down. Try woods put it out there. Just put the little thing you're not, like, Hi, what are you wearing? Here's a picture of me with my pants off, just a cute, little feminine, flirty thing to say, Hi, I'm here and I'm doing a little extra, Like someone sent me a picture and I was like, wholl I'm here for that, you know, like a little something. If they don't bite, they don't bite, they're not a shock. Get them out of there. But if they bite, they take a little nibble, it's okay. Then they know it's safe. It's safe. Just know they're as insecure as you are, and it doesn't mean because they said things to you because you had a great time, it doesn't mean they like you, they are in love you, they're gonna marry you. It means you had a nice evening and it was something to do in the moment. Just like you could bang a young bartender doesn't mean you're marrying a young bartender.
Speaker 2: But it was fun last night.
Speaker 1: Just because you told me as org justize and you want a kid to have green eyes doesn't mean you're getting married and having babies.