Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another week of fun times, good Bob's Parlays and Betts. Week one of the NFL season is in the books, and let me tell you it was extremely sloppy. The Kansas City Chiefs took an l to the Detroit Lions and now have to go down to Jacksonville where looking at a red hot Jaguires team Steelers giants embarrassed at home? What is going to happen to them? We have so much to talk about, we have so much to get into. This is the Slips of Picks five hundred. I am your host, Chet Savage. Let's get to this show.
Speaker 2: Busting with the Boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level network marketer Chat Savage, Money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Gecko, Theodore the Mule, James with Diversity, the railing college dropout to get no Hoes, the intern. You're watching the sm five hundred, not the Stock Market one.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the S and P five hundred. Our first segment today, as always, as always, is going to be the Bye Bye Bye segment. Last week Ups and downs across the board. I believe we have an intern that is going to now check in with us and tell us how the records went.
Speaker 3: Beat it to Jack.
Speaker 4: From week one, some disappointing storyline, some neutral ones. But we have Chet with seven and seven and even five hundred, Willie Geko as well, five hundred and seven and seven and disappointing five and six from the mule.
Speaker 3: But if you really want to be making money, you stick around after this. Okay, make a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Who let him say those things? But if you want to let's listen.
Speaker 1: People want to stick around for the end of the show to watch the penny slips there more than welcome to. But this is the S and P five hundred mule. How do we feel about that five and six star brother?
Speaker 6: I know you talked about let's be honest, you're trying to keep a brother down. I didn't get three bets three bets. Didn't get three bets. Put me at five and six. I probably would have been five hundred if they would have gave me them three bets, but they did not. So I'll just take that five and six and next week you'll see a different score.
Speaker 3: Because you're satisfied with mediocrity.
Speaker 7: I know Taylor and the intro was talking about Week one sloppy football, but if you look at the actual stats, the devil is in the details.
Speaker 3: William Gecko was five and zero.
Speaker 7: Before this pumping doub bullshit came around. I'm not big on the overs, the unders and everything else. If you look at it, who said Kansas City, geto? Did who said bye bye bye get go?
Speaker 3: Did that hit? Three to no?
Speaker 7: Bet the Boys? Somebody missing the bet the Boys? Big dog over here? Somebody miss on the etffs. It wasn't really Gecko, it was over here. And then also the under the underdog Raiders money line that also hit. So I'm just saying, when we look at the high level and you look at it all, Willie Gecko was was rolling.
Speaker 5: With Hey brother, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I've never in my life seen someone just drive a bus over individuals like you just did. You should be ashamed of the way you just handled your Hey, hey called Kansas City. That's fantastic. The pump or dumb segment, whether you like it or not, that's in the fucking game again. You and I have records. If you want to make this competition. There's a reason why, dude, I was a Diamond network marketer and I'm just coming out of retirement.
Speaker 5: A little bit of rust on it. But guess what, five hundred and a bad start for a week one.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the bye bye bye segment. All that talk, brother, all that all all this stuff you'd be talking about, Go ahead and start us off.
Speaker 8: Get go.
Speaker 3: You want me to start the buy b I want you to start the bye bye bye.
Speaker 7: If I could just get five minutes of your time for this, we don't have five minutes for you. If I could just get five minutes of your time for this extraordinary opportunity.
Speaker 3: Again, last week, bye bye bye? Who did I have? Bye bye bye? Last week? Hey, who did I have? Bye bye bye? Who'd I have? Packers?
Speaker 7: Did I was that it hit?
Speaker 3: If you look at what I sold?
Speaker 7: It was the Ravens game. Was That's a sell right here? Five minutes of your time, extraordinary opportunity. The Falcons money line, money line, money line down at home against the Packers. The Packers look nice, Jordan Love, he's Chris, But let me tell you something. They had a big win against the Bears. The Bears suck Jordan Love. They're big plays, a throwback to Aaron Jones and also a little choice route to Aaron Jones. That's some simple man to man coverage, screens, keepers and quicks to protect the quarterback. I'm telling you this will get figured out. Arthur Smith is the brain to do it. Packers have good defense, but I love the creativity from Arthur Smith in the run game. I like him getting b Jon Romson a little bit more work, getting him a little bit more busy.
Speaker 3: Falcons money line.
Speaker 7: If you do not lock this in and jump on these odds, now, this pick will be gone. These odds will be gone like a fart in the wind. Falcons money line.
Speaker 5: The way you just sold that game truly incredible.
Speaker 3: I hate that I missed the last week's I think.
Speaker 1: It's just it's terrifying in the fact that the Packers, it seems like, over and over again, they just find quarterbacks, they draft them to develop them, and they become Hall of famers, and Jordan Love.
Speaker 5: Really showed that.
Speaker 1: Do I think the Packers are going to be at the team at the future, not this year.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's going to be this year.
Speaker 1: And I also don't know how good love is and how how much the Falcons are gonna be able to sustain everything. They had a big win versus a quarterback. Like I said last week, that was the first overall pick their wishy washy. We have no idea how good the Packers are, We have no idea how good the Falcons are. And I just think I think you stay away from that game.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: You got a fifty to fifty shot with the Falcons, So I see what you're saying.
Speaker 5: But mel I concur with him.
Speaker 8: I like that to concur.
Speaker 3: You know it was last week who was it? Titans? Well, we should have won that one.
Speaker 8: We should have won that one.
Speaker 6: And let's be honest, the Titans should have won that game, be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who lives in that fantasy world?
Speaker 5: Hey listen, I don't think we need to.
Speaker 1: Really, we don't have to dial that back in right now. The Titans had a tough game that was part of there's no question about it, Bobby. I think they got a game coming up this week that we can really look into a little bit later.
Speaker 5: Neil, who do you got for this week'spot by?
Speaker 9: By?
Speaker 8: You said it? You said it. Week one was very sloppy.
Speaker 6: So you know, I think starters should play in preseason. I remember when I was on the field and the penitentiary at Saint Quinn, I always played in preseason. It was just to get your feet wet. You know, you always want to smell it before you stick it, And that's how I look at preseason. So with that being said, I'm going with the Dolphins against the Patriots. But I'm going halftime full time Miami plus one fifty.
Speaker 8: Miami is gonna go out there give it to them boys.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's gonna be a crazy game because the Patriots do have a great defense. They know how to stop guys, but Billichick and and and Jones just can't do it on offense. So I look at Miami going out there getting a dub and like I said, halftime full time, Miami plus one fifty.
Speaker 8: Take me on that.
Speaker 3: What's the halftime full time?
Speaker 1: Halftime full time means And it's crazy. You don't know that halftime means that the Dolphins are gonna be winning at halftime and at the end of the game, that making it plus one fifty at latest.
Speaker 3: Yes, I like a couple of things. One I love that we added a black guy of the show so we can talk a little crazy. Two.
Speaker 7: I'm buying that pick. I love the Dolphins. I think they're I think they're nice. Bro Tua played incredible in the fourth quarter last week when they needed him the most. I'm a fan of that pick, and I'm buying.
Speaker 1: One thing you were overlooking too is to a dude, the reason why the Dolphins really fell apart the end of the year because injuries everywhere. If you look at the injury report, there are literally no injuries on the Dolphins injury report.
Speaker 5: No one left the game. Everybody stayed intact.
Speaker 1: He threw up for a billion yards and he's got two speed demons on the outside.
Speaker 5: Tyreek Kill.
Speaker 3: He's trying to go for two cakes.
Speaker 5: Yah.
Speaker 1: He was eight for fourteen on passes over fifteen yards and half of those things went to Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 5: And it's going to keep happening this year.
Speaker 1: The only thing that can really stop the Miami Dolphins at this point is going to be injuries. My bye bye bye this week is going to go to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at minus three. I'm not gonna I'm not buying the Buccaneers because I think they're the next Beal. I think Baker Mayfield's great or anything like that, or I think they're a phenomenal team. I think they're playing the Bears, and I think we said it last week. The Bears fan base, it's wild to me that they really thought they were going to be good this year. I don't think they're gonna be good. I'm still not sold in their quarterback.
Speaker 3: Just kill a fan base before the season, So you know what I mean, there's all it is.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful to have optimism, But at the same time, brother, they're like, you've got a temper expectations. They were talking as if they were gonna win the whole damn ship. They had made that big blockbuster trade to give away the one overall pick. You still had the one overall pick.
Speaker 5: All that being said, I'm gonna go Bucks minus three.
Speaker 1: And if you want to get crazy on that thing, I truly believe it's gonna be under forty one and a half points. I do, dude, I really do, because I think the Bucks defense what the Bears were gonna do. They want to run the ball where the Bucks so great at they have They have a four down front that is at penetrating front. Lavonte David versus a a Bears offensive line that gave up seventeen pressures last week. Four sacks had had the quarterback running for his damn life. I don't think they're going to stand a chance. My cigarettes fell.
Speaker 6: How many intercessions did the Buccaneers have that week?
Speaker 8: My first week?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Last week?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't know. The Buck surprised me though, like the Vikings. Did you see the clip to Baker? Yeah, your weight up, boy?
Speaker 6: And I'm not a fan of Baker, but when he did that, I got hard, hard hard.
Speaker 5: It was on the way him saying, boy, though, how do you feel like?
Speaker 8: I don't see.
Speaker 3: I think you said get your waight up, little boy, or get your waight up?
Speaker 5: Of course he was black, all right.
Speaker 1: The next segment is going to be sell sales, the exact opposite of Bye Bye Bye. This is now going to be a team that we are looking just the word to look past this team.
Speaker 5: We're not gonna get into it. I'm gonna start this one off because.
Speaker 1: This has a lot to do with the Bible bas statement. I'm actually going to sell the Falcon into the Packers for the exact reason that I said during will Or Geckos Bye Bye bye segment, I just think it's I think it's too early to tell on Jordan Love and the Atlanta Falcons had a good win versus a team that we don't know how good they're gonna be this year with the number one overall pick. Gecko, how do we feel about your cell cell this week?
Speaker 7: My cell cell, sell, I'm a fan. I'm a fan of what's happening in Vegas right now. However, I'm nervous about this game the Bills. They just lost a tough, emotional game. Nobody like again, It's like they could easily bounce back. Josh Allen, Yes, he threw what was it, three or four picks. He's throwing it to everybody. He was like out there throwing the ball to everybody.
Speaker 8: Get it.
Speaker 7: But he's throwing like, you know, he's throwing bombs, like fifty to fifty balls.
Speaker 3: He's just hanging it up there.
Speaker 7: He could easily bounce back the way him and Stefan Diggs their little you know that was beautiful elementary school. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Their defense can play. You got olive oil in the middle. That sets the tone and brings the entire dish together in Matt Blano, I just you know, at Buffalo. At Buffalo, I think he's gonna be tough for the Raiders. But the spread is a little too it's a little too much going on. I'm selling that game. But here's a little tip, here's a little hot lead on this. Raiders have been practicing on the East coast all week. Just FYI, they've been getting into that time.
Speaker 1: Change because it's a lot of twenty eighteen, twenty seventeen.
Speaker 8: We did that twice.
Speaker 1: Got dumb it against the Cardinals standing in the West coast, got dumb it against the forty nine yeares.
Speaker 5: Never, it's not always.
Speaker 3: Because I'm selling it again. I'm selling it for.
Speaker 1: So you're selling it because you you're a bigger Raiders, you're a bigg Raiders fan, and you think.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: I'm saying that the Bills can still be the Bills.
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot of question marks coming out of that Jets game.
Speaker 7: You just don't know what kind of team you're gonna get. They can still be a tough, high power team. I like what they're building in Vegas because you've got to be excited the way Jimmy was dishing the ball. Not only did DeVante but when they were taking eliminating Davonte from the equation. Going over to uh Myers, Jacoby, Jakobe Myers, who was a stud by the way, hopefully he's all right.
Speaker 3: I know we were now with a concussion.
Speaker 7: But and again like Jimmy took him down for the game winning drive to go ahead, defense showed up and play complimentary football, got the offensive ball back and Jimmy g did a game ceiling drive.
Speaker 5: I got you that. Those are all great points, but we really gotta we.
Speaker 7: Got I might be a little bit of home.
Speaker 5: You're a bit of a home mule. Who do you go for yourself? Self?
Speaker 6: This weeek so my self, solf Sell. This week is gonna be the Ravens Bengals game. The only reason why I have the Bengals on here because they played so sloppy in Cleveland. I know it was a wet game. They didn't look like theyself. Joe Burrow was not Joe Burrow. He wasn't smoking on packs. So I'm gonna have to stay away from this game. The Ravens looked really good. The defense was great, but this is another another team. They about to play the Bengals, and I feel like the Bengals may step it up just because they had got the ass whooped that first.
Speaker 8: Week, that this may be an exciting game.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna stay away from me because I do like the Ravens, but I think the Bengals will be be back on top and get back what they do best and get Joe.
Speaker 8: Burrow to brow and put points on the board.
Speaker 5: Get the quarterback the ball.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: That happens every single stop with the center on our next segment where you are going to do the bet the Boys index parlay.
Speaker 5: The thing about that whole thing.
Speaker 1: Is is that all of us, Oh, so you're gonna put a parlay together for you guys, and.
Speaker 5: We all have to bet that day. We're in here to get.
Speaker 1: The one commercial break and when we ride back with the slips and Pigs, five hundred.
Speaker 8: Fucking got me.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, we are taking a break from this beautiful broadcast to bring you Factor. With the busy fall season just around the corner, you might be looking for wholesome, convenient meals for jam pack days. Factor's America's number one ready to eat meal kit and can help you feel up fast. With chef prepared, dietary approved ready to eat meals delivered straight to your door, you'll save time, eat well and stay on track with your healthy lifestyle.
Speaker 5: Too busy with your end of summer goals to.
Speaker 1: Cook, but want to make sure you're eating well with Factor, skip the extra trips to the grocery store and chopping and prepping and cleaning up too, while still getting the flavor.
Speaker 5: And nutritional you need.
Speaker 1: Head to Factor meals dot Com slash slips fifty and use code slips fifty to get fifty percent off. That's code slips fifty at Factor meals dot Com. Slash slips fifty to get fifty percent off. With that being said, ladies and gentlemen, back to this beautiful episode. Ladies, gentlemen, welcome back to the Slips and Picks five hundred. We are now going to go into the beta boys Index parlay. I said this before the break, but it's going to be where myself get go and the meal put together a nice little parlayl saucy parlay for you guys, and we all have to bet it.
Speaker 3: So someone lost each time last week and it is.
Speaker 5: It is true. And here here's the deal.
Speaker 1: And when it comes to leadership, especially if you're sitting in the number one chair, you have to sit there and you have to take the gals. You have to take the lasts when they come. Last week, David Montgomery over eleven and a half yards receiving Thursday Night Football. The hopes and dreams of week one is in my hands as we have this parlay.
Speaker 5: My man ran twenty two routes. He ran twenty fo routes in the game.
Speaker 1: He did not get targeted one time. He had zero receptions. I called a couple of my guys the lines, hey, I was like, hey, what's the deal. They literally laughed in my face for picking him for a receiver. That's on me, boys, that one's on me.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna make that same mistake this.
Speaker 8: Week you did.
Speaker 1: I don't like your arrogance, Neil. Let's see what you got for the bet.
Speaker 5: The Boys index parlay.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Justin Jefferson anytime touchdown.
Speaker 8: I feel like this is a good a good bet.
Speaker 6: I need to get back on track, like I said I was five and six, I need to get these dubs and I feel like he gonna do that for me.
Speaker 8: Very explosive guy. They're going to get him the ball.
Speaker 6: I feel like he's the only guy they really got that's that top tier receiver, and I feel like he will get the ends on this week.
Speaker 1: I listen, I don't like how you said the top tier thing. I mean, he is the top He's the best receiver in the NFL, second.
Speaker 8: Best, the best receiver on his team.
Speaker 1: He's by far the best receiver this team. But those sly On Adison, Now somebody's got him in fantasy.
Speaker 3: We gotta hang on, hang on.
Speaker 7: We were just a commercial break and you have you wanted to go Justin Jefferson over in total yards and I literally said, I'm gonna do Justin Jefferson anytime touchdown and.
Speaker 8: I took it, cook it. That's what we do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we compete. That's why I ain't gonna put my shit down.
Speaker 10: And I went first and then I got that bit you feel me?
Speaker 1: No, brother, listen, have you deserve that everybody attitude you've been having on this episode.
Speaker 7: This has gotta let people know when you're delivering the picks just right, like yes, my five hundred bad a average. My fifty cent percentage or fifty percent percentage can kind of be like always half and a half. But if you look, I had to just you gotta let people know when you're when you're dealing picks. However, I love the cup, but I also had a backup planning in case you're gonna cutcause it was part of me thought, yeah, he might.
Speaker 3: Steal this, Yeah, you might steal it.
Speaker 7: Kirk duggans over one and a half touchdowns, and I'm gonna ride with.
Speaker 3: That because I like that.
Speaker 7: Obviously he's got to get one to JJ. I like Kirk bouncing back a tough loss against the Bucks. Again, maybe everybody sleeping on the Bucks, but I like for them to get back in it.
Speaker 3: Big time game against the Eagles.
Speaker 7: I think it is gonna be a high scoring game.
Speaker 5: You think's me a high scoring game? I think so. It does worry me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Uh My, My partly pick is gonna go to Jalen Hurts under two hundred and two forty nine and a half passing yards. Had a tough week last week against the Patriots.
Speaker 5: It was raining.
Speaker 1: I just see the Vikings coming back in a big way. I know we're gonna get to that when we start talking about that game. But I really see the Vikings having a dominating performance there. I'm not so sure it's gonna be a high scoring game. I do love over one and a half touchdowns for Kirk Cousins because you see the show quarterback. The guy's built like an absolute robot.
Speaker 5: His wife even.
Speaker 1: Addresses him, so we doesn't have to think about that. He just keeps on moving forward. Tough game comes back this week. I think they're gonna have a hell of week. I think he's specifically gonna have a hell of a week. I think that defense is gonna do a good job against Jalen Hurts. So I'm going under to forty nine point five passing yards and.
Speaker 11: They don't love it where I don't love it where they play it like that is it Philly?
Speaker 3: Can we get some interns and understand anything.
Speaker 5: We gotta do everything over here.
Speaker 3: He's just on his phone the entire time. That's a tough The over under.
Speaker 7: Yardage is always tough for me because you never know it could still be high scoring.
Speaker 3: He can still have under on that.
Speaker 7: But if I'm buying everything that we're selling, over one and a half on Kirk O anytime TV with JJ under on two fifty, you might look at taking the Vikings in this game because if the Vikings get up, I think everything you said about kirkis spot on and that offensive mentality over there with Kevin O'Connell West Phillips as the OC you know you can only you can only you know, win a series every so often. They're gonna find ways to score and throw the ball. So if they're behind, if the Eagles are behind it all, they're gonna have to throw the ball obviously.
Speaker 1: Well obviously, Yeah, if you're behind, you're obviously gonna.
Speaker 3: Have behind the ball.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's definitely say I honestly think I think you're right about Minnesota winning this game.
Speaker 7: I think I'm emotionally gonna be picking them. Uh maybe I'll take them with the points because it's seven. It's a nice little, you know, protection insurance policy. I do think it'll be close. I think the Vikings are to come out, you know, performing well on offense, but the Eagles are gonna have to keep up.
Speaker 3: I think they do. That's so I don't love that crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you think Vikings are Eagles in this game? Because we all we got a Thursday night game. Look, we're looking at Thursday night game right now.
Speaker 6: I mean, honestly, I think the Vikings can come out and shock Philly, and that's why I wanted to move the line of the spread.
Speaker 3: But at do you like the over under two fifty for Jalen? Because we have an agreement on this bet the boys in Dex and we have to move on.
Speaker 6: To Man, that's a tough one to be honest with you, because I just don't think.
Speaker 3: Let's drive with them.
Speaker 8: Let's travel all right, right?
Speaker 3: Because he drops too in a row, it's some leverage.
Speaker 1: More sexually, I don't like the way you guys basically just were on my team to be against my team. You guys are just on my team in case so I can miss to be against it the.
Speaker 3: Win wins situation.
Speaker 8: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: You don't see that.
Speaker 5: That is wild.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna move on to our et f f's that's easy, team favorite fun. Now we are all going to pick a favorite and we are going to ride ride with them.
Speaker 5: This is also going to be a parlad.
Speaker 3: Correct correct coact. Yes, well, free to hit.
Speaker 1: With that being said, I'll start this whole thing off Miami. I think the Mule had a good point about halftime full time. I like Miami. I like him at minus two and a half. I think the Patriots are not the Patriots of old. They're not one to nineteen or whenever, whenever they had Tom Brady. I think that era is good and gone.
Speaker 5: They have a good.
Speaker 1: Defense, but they're not gonna be able to keep it with the speed. I'm going with Miami at minus two and a half.
Speaker 6: Mule man, I'm gonna have to go with the Packers versus the Falcons money line Packers minus uh.
Speaker 8: The only reason why I.
Speaker 6: Like the Packers is because Matt Lafleur is going against Arthur Smith, Matt and being a head coach longer than Arthur Arthur. You know, he's trying to get his team going, trying to get them Falcons going. They do got the Jan The mustard was Wasjon?
Speaker 8: They do got him?
Speaker 4: He do?
Speaker 8: Look Jon? What I say, Jon?
Speaker 5: Jon like the mustard?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they didn't.
Speaker 8: Even come out with a musk.
Speaker 3: He got the he got I think he's got a got a mustard?
Speaker 6: Yeah, hesigating yeah, yeah, Look, but I still feel like the Packers are gonna come out with I thought Jordan Love played and played great just to first get his first start without Aaron Rodgers being there.
Speaker 8: He was exciting put points on the board.
Speaker 6: And I just think the Falcons, you know, they played against Caroline and last week and that was a first round draft pick. Really wasn't too good, didn't look good out there. But I think the Packers is gonna hold it down. And uh, I'm taking them as a favorite.
Speaker 1: You see whether this is a problem right because we're putting together a parlay like the boy got the Little City's selling that game?
Speaker 3: Oh you are no Falcons money line? Is the bye bye bye?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh you put Falcons money?
Speaker 3: Did you not?
Speaker 8: I heard you? But that's your bet?
Speaker 1: Okay? On the meal Geto bought that game. I sold that game.
Speaker 5: We need to do What are we doing? Boys? What are we doing? We have to make a decision on this right now.
Speaker 7: I'm not by I can't. I'm not putting my portfolio. If you want to, I'm gonna spend a Falcons money line. I love your pick with Miami's money line, and my pick is gonna be a Chargers money line against the Titans. I think it's gbot. Get back on track for both teams. I do think Titans are better than what they showed last week. However, I don't think it's this week. Chargers got a lot of firepower. All they got to do stop the run, make Tannel throw the football. After what you saw in film last week, you know what those meeting rooms are like out in LA I was about to say San Diego. And also, the Titans last week were sixteen third down their passing defense. Although they do have a good defense, right, but they were twenty eighth in passing defense last TIF twenty fifth. Yeah sure, yeah, twenty fifth total defense, but bottom tier against the pass. Time we're talking about the Chargers, they're gonna it's gonna be bombs over Bagdad. Titans also can't finish in the red zone. I like Chargers money line against the Titans.
Speaker 5: I gotta disagree with both of you.
Speaker 1: I don't like this seazy team fair fund segment right now because I literally sold the Mules game and your game. I think the Titans come back in a big way. I think they showed exactly who they are in that situation where they're a little more bipolar. I said that last week they didn't take their medicine. This week is the perfect game for the Tennessee Titans to g B O T and play against the team that everyone literally thinks they're the Chargers are gonna They're gonna wipe them off the face.
Speaker 5: Of the earth.
Speaker 1: They think they're gonna be done. Ryan Tannehall looked disgusting. He threw three picks. He was all over the place with wide receivers. Seems like a lot of times receivers are open, and he was just kind of trying to throw to DeAndre Hopkins and hoping for the best because we know DeAndre Hopkins is one.
Speaker 5: Of those dudes. He is he's got some Heymapthy in him. But dude, I.
Speaker 1: Think the head coach, the defense, and the special teams is going to.
Speaker 5: Get that team back on track. Any nies on stadium. So I'm not I'm not going for that. I'm going for Titans in that.
Speaker 7: Special teams is missing red got on punt. I'll give you a backup play. Got Giants money line at the Cardinals? Love it Giants money line at the Cardinals. If there are five and a half favorites, I'll go ahead do that. I think it's a GBOT game.
Speaker 3: For them.
Speaker 7: I also think it's a gotta have it because if you start to get fall behind like that in the NFC East, you're gonna get left by it. So I think it's I'll go. I'll change it the Giants money line for you, but we need you to pick a different one because we're not We're not doing I'm I'm I'm not doing the Packers money line on the Falcons.
Speaker 3: Like that's the bye Bye by Mail.
Speaker 6: Forty nd money line forty nine ers, ram.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: Let's do that.
Speaker 5: We're going Niners.
Speaker 1: Yep, We're going Niners, Giants, Miami Boys. That win from absolute chaos is something very beautiful. You put those three things together, you're looking real, real nice.
Speaker 5: Let's move on.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take one quick break and then we are getting into our pump and Ducts, pump and dump segment where we pick overs and unders on all the games.
Speaker 3: That you are you horny?
Speaker 10: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: We can talk about that later. Do I have a deal for you?
Speaker 7: Grow Dad merch Dad merch Busting golf collection all in our merchandise store.
Speaker 3: Click the link on this video.
Speaker 7: H't buy it up if you're stipper for longer than four hours, take it off.
Speaker 1: Stay old, and we're back with the pump and dump segment. This is where I'm gonna give both my analysts a over and under on each of these games. We're gonna get right into. We're gonna hit real, real fast. Let's go Seattle versus Detroit. The line is the is forty seven and a half meal.
Speaker 5: We're coming to you. Pumper, dump, dump Gecko, what do you mean you'll fucking know? Dude?
Speaker 3: Oh, run sucks, No it doesn't.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's go dump under.
Speaker 5: I'm with that.
Speaker 1: Conneat versus Detroit, we are dumping forty seven and a half. Next game is Indianapolis versus Houston. Forty and a half points.
Speaker 3: Get go?
Speaker 5: Who are you going? Brother?
Speaker 7: Well, I think this is a this is a given pump. Yeah, here's what. Here's what I'm gonna pump. But it's gonna be the Colts to cover. Pump that spread. Pump the Colts to cover. I'm taking the Colts at Houston. Okay, so are you pumping or dumping this game?
Speaker 8: You can't take this up.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna pump this game. Pump the spread. Pump.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what did you you You sound really good when you talk, but you don't look at the stats, and the stats say when there's a conference game going on, both teams know each other better than anybody else statistically, that is a dump game.
Speaker 5: Regardless of it being forty and a half points. That is a dump for me. You'll dumping that.
Speaker 8: Come on, dump and smell it.
Speaker 1: Las Vegas, Las Vegas at Buffalo forty six and a half points, Neil, we're hitting you right now, baby.
Speaker 5: What we got you have had? You had two dumps in a row.
Speaker 8: I'm pumping it.
Speaker 10: That's my fucking boy, dude. Look at Yeah.
Speaker 1: Obviously it seems like the Gecko's just gonna jump on board with everybody here because he doesn't give a shit about this segment. What you got for us, brother, Pump. We are in contentious with the pump. We are all pumping that. The next is the Rams at forty nine ers.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be forty four and a half points. Picking the over and under on that thing. I'll go first on this.
Speaker 1: I've already said it once about in division games forty four and a half points. I think the forty nine ers obviously win this game, but it is going to be a dump for me.
Speaker 5: Folks, get go.
Speaker 3: Both have firepower.
Speaker 1: Both have firepower. If you gotta go back, can still spin it.
Speaker 8: He's still got though.
Speaker 1: Nice nice, nice, nice, and Nick Bosa did not eat at all against the Steel against zero sacks.
Speaker 5: You know he's all them biscuits.
Speaker 3: Don't sleep on the Rams. Now.
Speaker 7: If you watch that game of Seattle, they dominated in the second half, I brother dominated, so.
Speaker 5: Which pumping and dumping?
Speaker 3: Pump?
Speaker 5: So I'm dumping, you're.
Speaker 8: Pumping, I'm dump.
Speaker 5: You gotta dump.
Speaker 1: Literally, you look back on Indianapolis versus Houston do division games statistically?
Speaker 3: You dump?
Speaker 5: They play each other back.
Speaker 3: Dude, I might like the Rams of covering.
Speaker 6: I like the Rams this year, but not against Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah like that.
Speaker 5: I like that a lot.
Speaker 8: Yeah. You gotta be smart with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because everyone knows the forty Niners are a great football team.
Speaker 1: But you're not gonna win that dominantly every single week in the National Football leaue.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna happen. That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: This is one that I am I really have no fucking clue about, dude. That's Kansas City versus Jacksonville fifty one and a half points. It's Travis Kelcey back is Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 5: Yet it's questionable.
Speaker 8: He's questionable again.
Speaker 1: And here's what I think is gonna happen. This is how smart Andy Reid is. Andy Reid is going to keep him questionable. They know he's not playing the game, but then keep him questionable right up into that ninety minutes before the game starts, and they're gonna say he's not playing, fucking up everyone's bets. I don't like that, but I also dude, jackph Calvin Ridley, Free Calvin Ridley. He's a guy that is bawling out. He almost had one hundred yards, had a touchdown. Look phenomenal.
Speaker 5: Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Looks like he's becoming one of those top five quarterbacks in AFC, which is a stacked fulking division.
Speaker 5: With that being said, Gecko, what he got?
Speaker 3: What do you want me to do here? Running? What do you want me to do here?
Speaker 5: Did we just pass this one? We can all just pass? So we all just passed this game?
Speaker 7: Shuck in turn, give me a pumper dump on this one.
Speaker 3: Dum dump that scares me.
Speaker 7: I did I DM Travis last week and told him, Hey, I'm going I'm going ten catches one fifty plus on a bumbers.
Speaker 8: But that's just me, you know him personally.
Speaker 5: Oh you didn't know about get back in the show of the DM.
Speaker 1: Of Missouri that was first team All State first.
Speaker 8: I thought he was gonna say wrestler.
Speaker 3: No, his brother didn't go to state wrestling.
Speaker 5: Okay, he definitely shut up. He watched.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna let them.
Speaker 6: I am dumping because the boy is throwing to cans of oil out there.
Speaker 8: Kansas City is not going to put a lot of points on the boy. If Travis Kelsey is not playing oil a can a.
Speaker 1: Brother cau Darius Tony and he showed it at the Senior Bowl. Guy's got a million dollar routes with five cent hands. I really just can't put it together.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, he got stay.
Speaker 5: I mean, it is the.
Speaker 7: Reality suation know, but you know he's seeing it all.
Speaker 11: You know he's seeing he's watching was ringing to get the colors.
Speaker 7: You know, when you drop big plays like that, you know what that mentality is like, and you want to know you kind of root for him to bounce back. So because they make those plays last week, as much as I was like, oh lion his money line. Like I even said, you know, there's a show out there called Busting with the boys that said they're thin at receiver. Receiver got a beat, got to make a couple because they legit would have won that game, right.
Speaker 6: Patrick Mahomes played lights out. I don't give he played pretty good. He played like you can't they gave that. That wasn't his The dude gave a volleyball toss up. Was he looking like he was throwing sideway?
Speaker 3: You know? I mean that looked good.
Speaker 8: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He didn't look He wasn't incredible.
Speaker 10: He wasn't incredible, played Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 11: He played like a baseline. Patrick Mahomes, Well, your receivers make you look incredible. When he got Travis out there, he looks incredible.
Speaker 6: When you got these can of oils out there, they don't they not?
Speaker 5: You keep buying the cann of oils. Let's all right, So you're dump, You're dump, You've dumped, intern dump.
Speaker 1: I should I should pull away from the record books pumped this, but it's so tough, dude, fucking I'm pumping. No, I'm pumping.
Speaker 6: They got they got their defensive guy back too.
Speaker 8: He just signed a one year deal. Cool Jones. He just signed a one year deal, so he's.
Speaker 1: Been on himself. He come been on himself with the one year deal.
Speaker 8: So I just think I just think that.
Speaker 5: I'm dumping it. I'm dumping I got scared.
Speaker 3: Across the board Chiefs Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going Jets Cowboys thirty nine and a half points.
Speaker 5: This seems like an easy an easy dump for me.
Speaker 1: I know, we saw the Cowboys put a forty paget on the Giants last week, but it's not gonna happen every single week for them.
Speaker 5: The Jets are dead.
Speaker 1: The only reason why they beat the Bills is because not only were the Jets like discombobulated about Aaron Rodgers, you know, the Bills are looking across the.
Speaker 5: Field going holy shit, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Aaron Rodgers just went down like even there thinking in their heads like, oh, we got this game in the bag. Fell asleep, fell asleep halfway through the first quarter. And it's like, I really just feel like the Jets are going to play good ball. They're gonna play really good defense. They have a very good defense. Theyren play good special teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're dead. I'm talking about I'm talking about their record. They're not gonna make the playoffs this year. But I'm saying in this game, they're gonna play good defense, good special teams, and they're gonna try to manage the clock by running the ball that is not going to get near thirty nine and a half points.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna dump that game.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm following along with you.
Speaker 5: Don't you dump it as well?
Speaker 8: I'm dumping as well. I just Jets being exciting.
Speaker 3: Just like how I planned it. Pump, I'm gay.
Speaker 7: I think to just score a little bit that one right there, recommend Dallas is good. I also think the Jets are good. I have a mentality. I don't blink with yeah, what's it? Yeah, with solid But I'm the quarterback Zach Wilson, the mentality of him going in there and finishing that game, like and then you saw the pump return there at the end, and the entire team right at the end zone. The way that they're the way that the camaraderie juice is around there.
Speaker 3: They know it's it's them against the world. Have y'all not seen the punt there with the punter did in the game.
Speaker 7: You're talking about the punter, I'm talking about the Jets. I'm talking about the energy that I'm witnessing.
Speaker 3: Even when Aaron goes down, like yes, massive lost.
Speaker 7: Everybody, like Taylor said, even the Bills, everybody's like boom right. But to see them not blink and rally and still win a tough game on prime time.
Speaker 3: I think says a lot about him. Broy.
Speaker 8: You think.
Speaker 1: All the things you said, it contradicts me saying that they're they're dead. But however, it doesn't change the fact that they are going to try to manage the clock by running the ball, taking care of the football, not putting the putting the game in their quarterbacks hands, playing great defense, playing good special teams, and just sneaking out wins left and right.
Speaker 5: The Cowboys are really good. They can put points on the board.
Speaker 1: They have a good defense as well, and it's gonna be one of those games where maybe Dak Prescott tries to press it the whole.
Speaker 5: Bunch and then they get then the Jets defense gets a whole bunch of interceptions. It's one of those things.
Speaker 11: But then the Jets offensive coordinator come just for Aaron Rodgers, pump all right.
Speaker 1: Dolphins at Patriots, uh forty six and a half points.
Speaker 5: Dolphins at Patriots forty six and a half points.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna dump this game for the same reason why Pump I dumped the three divisional games.
Speaker 5: I'm dumping forty six and a half.
Speaker 1: Get go you what about Dolphins Patriots forty six and a half?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I like to hear from the mule. I've been liking some of his picks today.
Speaker 6: Brother, I'm actually dumping this game. Talk to me, talk to us. I just I mean, I'm not excited about the Patriots quarterback. I just don't feel like he's it. He's not that guy. He looks he looks scared in the pocket. I feel like the Dolphins is gonna be swallowing that guy up. Literally, but I just don't literally. Yeah, yeah, I just don't like this game.
Speaker 3: Got gear gonna when they swallow? When they swallow?
Speaker 8: Sure you get you said it shore.
Speaker 3: Show them.
Speaker 6: Sure, I don't know, So you said, Pump dump, I'm dumping it. So you're spinning, yeah after us. I don't swallow.
Speaker 3: You ain't actually swallow your spitting.
Speaker 5: What are you doing? Dumping?
Speaker 3: You know I'm pumping this game.
Speaker 8: You gonna swallow.
Speaker 3: No, I'm pumping this game. And here's why.
Speaker 7: I think the Patriots did a hell of a job and showed a lot of resilience keeping up with the Eagles. Uh, they kept it close. They're in that game. They could they potentially win the game if if I forget the receiver's name, but if he gets both feet in bounds like they were. They were playing well and Mac throwing the ball forty plus times and staying in it Like it's like, yeah, I can agree, he might not be the guy, but also like they're trusting him to throw the ball over forty times and they're staying in the game and compete with the team like the Eagles. Yeah, so they could be scoring a lot of points with the Dolphins, like you just saw the Dolphins, you know, throw bombs and go toes with the Chargers.
Speaker 3: The Patriots they're showing that they can score points.
Speaker 6: But they're doing they don't run in the West Coast offense. Quick slants, flats, getting the ball out, dig routes over the middle, they getting it.
Speaker 8: They trying to get the ball out. They're not giving that boy.
Speaker 6: The opportunity to make big, big plays down the field because they don't trust them.
Speaker 8: Bill Belichick is a smart guy.
Speaker 6: He knows his offense. He's been doing it for a long time. I hear what you're saying, and I like it.
Speaker 8: But that game was rainy.
Speaker 6: That's the only reason why I felt like they stayed in the game with Philly is because it was raining and they.
Speaker 1: Had a bunch of miscues twelve minutes into the game of sixteen zero.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is going for your quarterback in the position to throw the ball.
Speaker 1: All the rain made the Eagles one dimensional and then they run away with it.
Speaker 5: If it's clear, Scott Clear, that's clear, Scys All right.
Speaker 3: When you talk offense like that, Yeah, that was beautiful. Love that shit.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this. The next segment is going to be Dogs. Dogs, Dogs are underdogs segment where the panel is going to.
Speaker 5: An underdog to upset the world. Shock the world. We'll be back after these messages.
Speaker 1: All right, ladies, gentlemen, welcome back to the Slips and Picks five hundred. We are now going to our underdog segment. We are going to choose dogs to upset the world. In this whole entire thing, I will go first, we've talked about it earlier. Titans versus the Saints last week was abysmal. Ryan Tannehill through three interceptions. Defense showed up in a big way. They'll keeping them in the game. I think this week our offense is gonna do a whole lot better about giving Derrick Henry the football.
Speaker 5: He's gonna run that thing. They're gonna manage it.
Speaker 1: Those wide receivers and the quarterback are now going to be on the same page. And defense shows up in a big way, even with injuries in the back ends, with the defense, with the DBS. So I am taking Titans with the points of plus three, you know what, I'm taking Titans the money line versus the Chargers in this game.
Speaker 3: Get go.
Speaker 5: Who do you got for your underdog of the week.
Speaker 3: That's ADG.
Speaker 1: You did the same exact thing last week were you lost.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I always think even when I lose.
Speaker 5: That is so funny. I won't make my guy's units. We're making units.
Speaker 3: Last year, Ezekiel Elliott anytime. You know what, I.
Speaker 11: Didn't bet that one, but you said it on the show, set it on the shows.
Speaker 8: Your record, you did you y'all talked me out of it. He look the man, go ahead.
Speaker 7: What money line? JAG's money line against the Chiefs. Tough win on the road against the Colts Division game that came out.
Speaker 3: They got, they got the dub. They're played great on from last week.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So this is what happens when you bet the underdog with William Geto. Kingdom is falling. Taylor Swift, let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: She makes her album, she makes her money, she makes her hey on breakups. She understands what's happening in Chief's Kingdom right now. She's using Travis Kelcey because she needs a number one hitter coming out of the season this year.
Speaker 3: She knows and sees that Kansas City is falling, and she, uh, she's taking advantage of me this real quick.
Speaker 5: Travis kel Swift did.
Speaker 8: That's the rumor.
Speaker 5: No, but I thought he tried to give her the number and it didn't end up.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of speculations.
Speaker 6: I like Taylor Swift, but Travis is got a little swag.
Speaker 3: And she got he gottwag and Stash looks nice. And I don't think they I don't think.
Speaker 6: That they look what I don't I think I think it will I.
Speaker 3: Think right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what is this people magazine?
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, we're doing out here.
Speaker 8: It's mad kel Baby. I got talking about my man.
Speaker 1: He tried to catch Kelsey right now and listen.
Speaker 3: I said it last week. I've said it on different occasions. It's she can starting. I got him going one to four in the first five. They lose against the Jags and Sweet at Jacksonville. I like the Jags man. JAG's money line plus one.
Speaker 5: For who you got.
Speaker 8: I think that's a great bet.
Speaker 6: I think that's a fucking awesome bet.
Speaker 8: But mine's is better.
Speaker 6: I'm going Commander's money line versus the Broncos and only reason why the Broncos got Russell Wilson. The man got two hundred million dollars and he's sharing that backup. He's sharing up with a backup quarterback. Who does that? Never seen that before? The man is washed mile high. I think the Commander's gonna be smoking on a Russell pack after this game.
Speaker 5: Brother, I think.
Speaker 1: I mean, I basically said the same thing last week, But I think Russell Wilson did a good job of staying the pocket and having a good game and not losing.
Speaker 5: He didn't lose the game.
Speaker 1: I think you're off on that one. I don't think Russell Wisse is dead as we thought. And now I literally said last week. I literally said last week he's dead. Danger Wedge all this shit, it was talking all all shit in the world. He showed last week he could play some ball and they were up for a lot of that game against the Raiders.
Speaker 5: And I don't love that pick as much as I love the Jagon.
Speaker 11: But the Commander's baby slopping Sam Howells is an unproven quarterback.
Speaker 3: They still want, They still they still play.
Speaker 5: The worst team in the NFL, the Airs of the Cardinals.
Speaker 3: Giants scored zero last week. Yeah, you can't just say that, Yeah the worst Giants.
Speaker 1: The Giants from a talent standpoint, aren't the worst in the NFL. They played probably the worst game in the entire NFL. But they're not the worst team. And jes decent Saquon Barkley is still gonna have so many yards this year. They got a decent defense. They're gonna be all right. It was just the lights were a little too big for them on was it Sunday Night Football Senate played last week?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you I like your pick.
Speaker 3: It just it makes me nervous because watching the Raiders Broncos game. They managed the game well they did, However, you show like some of the shorter passes.
Speaker 7: I don't think Russ had a completion over twenty yards, but I still like it's hard to bet against Sean Payton. Man, I know, man, I like it. And to Taylor's point, Washington played a little sloppy. Yeah. To Chet's point, Washington played a little sloppy. But if Sam makes a few corrections, they could be a danger. I like the I just that's not like I think they want to kind of staying away from think the sign.
Speaker 3: I just don't think the Titans one sucks too.
Speaker 1: You should that in your last one, we talked about you taking the charges of the Titans, so you're obviously are not gonna agree with that.
Speaker 5: Good Yes, set, Commanders, Baby boys, what a day.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of winners in this episode.
Speaker 5: Two is in the books.
Speaker 1: And the best part about that is if you're following the records between the Meal, Get Go and I, there's gonna be a lot of spacing in between.
Speaker 5: We're gonna things are gonna start.
Speaker 1: Rolling away, and the one person has the opportunity to roll away This next week is get Go. But there's a roller coaster coming, boys, and that drop might happen for him. If it does, it's gonna take a lot for him to come back. My name is Chet Savage. I am your host. This is the S and P five hundred. Thank you so much for joining us on this fine day. Have a fucking day, boys.
Speaker 9: Welcome back to the biggest money making parley picking penny slips in the game.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 9: As you take a sip of that drink, let us know what's going through your mind this past week.
Speaker 12: And if you followed with us the four people, who did you know that we cash out on a couple of parlays one plus eight thirty four odds and then one plus eight fifty. You don't hit two parlays like that in two weekends, but you do here. So here's to our four listeners.
Speaker 9: And that's just week one, by the way, oh.
Speaker 12: God, and we're here to dominate again this weekend. It's penny slips, it's low risk, it's high reward. The two interns, the guys, no one gives a fuck about the grinders, the go getters, and I didn't see to my right, we've created an enemy list.
Speaker 9: We know what you're thinking. No, that is not Gucci Mane. That is the lady walker in the middle. Who is that some ex Nebraska player. To the left is Jeffrey Starr's boyfriend.
Speaker 12: Two enemies that have already made the list one hundred percent. Right here, Gucci man question Mark. We're trying to see exactly what he's made of. We're not sure if he's with us or if he's against us. So, because we hit those big parlays, we're gonna introduce a new thing. Let this hair down, and if you end up hitting parlays, you've earned yourself a little ride on the victory cab.
Speaker 1: Nice hot.
Speaker 12: So for this week, we're gonna knock it out. We're gonna make you money, and we're gonna do it big. Cue that intro music.
Speaker 9: This week we're going touchdowns all sixes, not all sixes. That's a bad look. We're starting off Dereck Henry anytime touchdown, King Henry, that's plus one thirty, didn't get one last week. He's hungry. This week, what goes good for a hungry boy? That's Bjeon Mustard. We're going Bijon Robinson anytime touchdown, he got in there last week Week one as a rookie, he's gonna duplicate it this week. And lastly, you know Dash or you know Donn or you know who else we got blitzing blitzing, but do you know mixing Joe Mixon. We'll also find that end zone. We got three anytime touchdowns for plus six hundred and thirty seven odds.
Speaker 12: I've got a little Thursday Night action for you. The center for the Vikings, Garrett Bradbury has been bingched because he played bad, because he's injured. Also, the left tackle Christian Darrison his ankle questionable. That's a tattered offensive line for Kirk and notoriously, he does not perform well on primetime games. And here's my parlay. For the first leg, I will be taking the under on Kirk Cousins passing yards at.
Speaker 5: Two hundred and sixty three and a half.
Speaker 12: Second leg taking the over on Jalen Hurts touchdowns one and a half. And the third, I will be taking the Eagles spread minus six Thursday night primetime game. There's a lot of haters saying I don't post my bets before games. You're gonna see this one out there. The odds for that one is a humble plus four to ten.
Speaker 9: The thing I like most about that is that it then gives you even more money going into the weekend.
Speaker 12: Ooh alert, we've added a new leg to the parlay. This is a four leg parlay now over zero point five interceptions for Kirk Cousins. This boosts the odds from plus four to ten to plus six ninety three. Let's move on for our team bets.
Speaker 9: The team bet also hit last week.
Speaker 12: Yeah, plus eight to fifty. We've got another five leg parlay and we're still are now in Tampa Bay. Baker Maythil looked pretty good last week. He was aggressive, he's yelling at cats, and I think he's got what it takes. The Bucks minus two and a half spread for the first leg.
Speaker 9: Next we are headed up to Nashville, where as we mentioned before, King Henry resides and King Henry reigns. But this has nothing to do with that. We're taking the under on the game. We saw what happened last week. Titans have a stack defense, the Chargers are trying to figure it out. So we're going under forty five and a half.
Speaker 12: Third pick. Last week, we had the Raiders in there plus three on the spread and it cashed. This week, we're doing it again. They play a little bit more of a formidable opponent. The Buffalo Bills coming off a tough Monday night, lost, but we're gonna take the points plus nine for the Raiders.
Speaker 9: And next we have Royalty involved in this one giving us this pick. And his name is King Julian, and he's from Madagascar and when he met a lion named Alex, the first words he says was.
Speaker 5: York Tigets.
Speaker 9: So we are going money line Giants over the Cardinals. We see what's going on with the Cardinals out there. Josh Opps is playing well, but he's working with a depleted roster, So hammer the New York Giants. According to King Julian.
Speaker 12: And our final leg for the fifth pick, we had him as well again last week the Miami Dolphins. If we're taking the points minus three, Miami tool looks healthy, Tyreek looks and saying they've got a really good squad. And I don't see this game losing.
Speaker 9: I don't see that game losing. I don't see the parlay losing. I don't see anything that we've just said losing. Because why we never lose.
Speaker 12: Is bring us to our final segment, bitch, we are undefeated on it is the Rockham Sockum Robots. Pick Them of the week, all right, you guys know the rules. We take the closest spread of the week. This week we have the Packers though in the Atlanta Falcons. Red will be the Falcons and Blue will be the Packers.
Speaker 5: That's the bluff.
Speaker 9: Good luck, right, take they Birds.
Speaker 3: That's d Jon Robinson and I like that.
Speaker 12: I don't think the Packers having in them to get another consecutive back to back pick them week, So you know, I feel good about this.
Speaker 9: And that was a hard fought battle. That might actually be exactly how the game goes. You might be a little nervous, but the Birds will come out on top.
Speaker 8: Just like my boy right here.
Speaker 3: Thank you always for tuning in. Remember this is the show.
Speaker 12: It's gonna make you money. That other show it's for a cheap last.
Speaker 9: They just want to take your money. To be honest, They want ads, they want all this stuff. And I can't say too much more or else I might get fired. And I still knew that job.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but they remember, if you're trying to sponsor this show, you reach out to us once again. I'm Jack McPherson, this is JP Hovey, and this is Penny slips Q.
Speaker 5: The outro