Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody, the Bachelor Happy Hour's Golden Hour. You have no idea what Kathy and I've been up to. We're so happy to be back, Katy say hello, oh my goodness, hello hello. Today we're going to answer more of your fan questions. Make sure you're submitting those. We love reading them.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is go to bachelornation dot com slash Golden Hour and submit all your questions, comments, everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, send us everything, because we're here for you and you know, we talk about everything and we try to give the best advice that we can. And you know what else you can also dm us on Instagram at Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: Okay, before we get into today's episode, we have to give you guys updates on our crew. So far, Susan and I are on a twelve day cruise to eleven eleven okay, eleven, who's counting eleven days? We're doing Istanbul, Turkey. We're starting in Athens, Greece, and oh my gosh, I don't even know where to begin.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about Athens? Kathy was so impressed with Athens. I mean we basically hiked and then hit every store every restaurant. We only had twenty four hours. But how about the hotel. We had a little boutique hotel rate in the center of everything, and was such a doll baby. We have a new friend, he was.
Speaker 2: So let me say, for all of you who don't know, Susan loves to shop. So we shopped till we dropped on the first day. And then I was going to the Acropolis, come hell or high water. So I got up the next morning really early, and I went up.
Speaker 1: You and I no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: We climbed up and we saw the videos out there, saw the sunset. We did climb up. I wanted to go in.
Speaker 1: I wanted to touch the bas because it was too late. There's yes, so at a certain time whatever, whatever. But the views, how about it? And the rooftop of our hotel. We looked at the Acropolis. I mean, it's just phenomenal. You were it was phenomenal. And they light the Acropolis up and night with four flights. But then I could not leave Athens Grease without going, so Susan wanted to sleep in a little bit. So Pathy got up by herself and trucked up to the Acropolis. Found a shortcut, you know, climbed through these beautiful streets and got in and there were no tickets available, and I am so proud of myself. I talked my way in and I bought a ticket, and I got to walk around and see the arthan On and you know these thousands of year old structures, said, are incredible. Yes, yes, Kathy, what happened Kathy that you said? You actually pulled out? Your friend said, I need the video of this. You we were trying to get in somewhere or something like. What was it? I don't know. I mean, that's amazing. When I asked, so if.
Speaker 2: Susan does we get right in what all that happened? I don't know, but we But let me just tell you if y'all have not been to Athens, Greeze, and you have not, so many of these World UNESCO sites are amazing. And I will tell you the acrop list is not disappoint You get up there and you're walking and you can just feel the Greek mythology. You can feel the gods. They're talking to you, Athena, Apollo, all those guys, they're all up there. It was an amazing day.
Speaker 1: And then what do we do feel, feel and taste the food. It was unbelievable. I mean they know how to cook. I enjoy food from every country. However, we just got to Istanbul and we'll tell you about that later, and that.
Speaker 2: We haven't a discoveredy yet, but we're going to do it. Yes, we're getting ready to so An, it's cruise ship. Wait, one more thing. I have to say. This cruise ship is amazing. The food is to die for. There's more restaurants. In fact, I think, Susan, I haven't said this to you yet. I think I could live on a cruise ship. I don't need a bigger bedroom than what I have. Wait, did you food for you? Did you know that, senior citizen? This isn't known fact.
Speaker 1: It's been printed that many retire women, older women book back to back cruises, like all year round. That's all they do is cruise and it's probably cheaper than paying rent.
Speaker 2: Well, you know that is an idea. And I will say, the people we are so friendly. You and I have made so many friends. We just got on this ship a few days ago and we've made so many friends. So I highly recommend it. I just think it's fabulous food entertainment and someone comes in and makes my bed every day.
Speaker 1: The service is impeccable. Our little room Stewarts, they're here every day. You come in in the afternoon. There's always fresh ice, fresh sparkling water or still water. Everything's pristine. It's a nice way to go and we love sharing all this stuff with you. We have a lot more to come, so stay tuned and thank you for letting us share.
Speaker 2: And let me just say, We've only been on this ship a few days, but I get fresh towels, I get something to make my bed. Susan, I hate to tell you I may not ever get off this ship, so just say, you know, we are.
Speaker 1: Having a great time.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's get into the episode, and let's start with the question of the day. What is it like for you interacting with younger people when you're on vacation. What are the dynamics of the cruise you're on now? In terms of ages? Is it a lot of different ages? You know, tell tell us what you think. What do you think is isn't it?
Speaker 1: That is one of the most amazing things. I've been on several several cruises and a lot with children. This is adults only. It is totally different than any cruise that I've been on. Actually, there's a mixture of ages. There are some younger ones and much older, so everybody kind of floats. There's short ones, tall ones, you know what I mean. Here's what I there's a lot of gay influence. There's a few, and the shows are fabulous. But I don't have a problem dealing with We made young friends. Kathy, the Charlie who don't stop texting us. He likes to chat.
Speaker 2: We have found that if your whether you're sitting at the pool, sitting at a restaurant, sitting at a bar, people just lean over. It doesn't matter what their ages, they just want to chat. They're friendly. Everybody starts a conversation with where are you from? And everybody knows somebody from your hometown. So it's like this sort of built in, great little community. And every day you meet new people and you sit with new people, and you just feel like you have this great new group of friends. We've already exchanged phone numbers.
Speaker 1: And don't you find, Kathy that everybody's happy, they're on vacation, everybody's in a good mood. They want to know who's next to you. And fortunately for us, they kind of a lot of people have recognized us. So we get to mingle and take pictures with these people and they you know that they love that we're normal, well not normal, but they love that we're social. And so many of them have said to us, and I'll quit, I'm so happy to see that you really are friends? Did you remember that tat? How many times? Why do people think that we're not? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I will say though, the other thing that the cruise sets up that I don't think happens at other vacation spots. There's bingo night, there's games night, there's karaoke nights. So there's these fabulous set up plans for everybody, and it doesn't matter what age you are.
Speaker 1: We were, you know.
Speaker 2: Clapping for a gentleman that was probably in his late seventies singing at Brig Sinatru.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Kathy, I just jumped in there. I beg your pardon. But how about that night you went to karaoke? Huh, It's amazing. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: So I think I think that younger people and older people on cruises had this unique opportunity to get to know each other, make friends and really enjoy each other. We've you know, I've shared pictures of my grandchildren and my children, and people ask me all about Austin, Texas. They want to come visit. It's really, you know, it's it's sort of like COVID when you're on a ship and you can't get off. You just start having these great conversations. Nobody's on their phones. It's great.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I recommend Lyley.
Speaker 1: Now everybody's always happy. Yeah, it's a good time. It's a good time. So what do you think cats? Should we get into our fan questions?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, let's go for it.
Speaker 1: Mel, Right, Hi, ladies, my friend and I adore your podcast. I am curious about your thoughts on kids at weddings. I'm getting married next year and I'm trying to decide if there should be kids there or not. Also, any other wedding planning advice you would have would be appreciated. Thank you. Well, hey, you need to call me. Susan's in efficient.
Speaker 2: But you know what my advice is, Mel run Off and Elope, weddings are the most expensive thing on the planet. The flowers are twice the price, the liquors twice the price. Everything the musicians. I mean, but that isn't your question. You asked if there should be kids or not, And my thought is, talk to your fiance, see what she or he would like to have, and if you guys, come to a decision together. Because it is your day and you get to do your wedding your way, and that is my advice to you. I will say my best wedding device is plan early, get it going early.
Speaker 1: Because it's a lot to plan a wedding. Therefore, go albe What about you, Susan, Yes, personally, it depends on how formal your wedding is. There's some weddings that aren't so formal, and I don't think it's a big deal to have kids running around. However, if it were me and you're asking me for my advice, absolutely no children at a wedding. You want to enjoy yourself. The people coming don't want to bring their kids unless you have a babysitter upstairs in the hotel room. A wedding, I think is for adults. If it's your own children, that's a whole different story. Or if some the ring bearer or maybe your niece or nephew, the bride, little flower girl they stay for part of it and then go upstairs. They shouldn't be there when the alcohol's being served and so on. And Kathy, I'll second you on that start early thing, because yeah, it is stressful, but if you get things accomplished early on, then don't sweat the small stuff because after all, well it's a wedding. Things are going to go wrong. But just have fun.
Speaker 2: So two of the things I'm thinking about. One is the little things that go wrong. Now, the only people who are going to know are you? Are you, maybe your fiance? No one else is going to notice, So just have fun. No one's gonna notice. The other thing I would say is, you guys have to work together for this wedding, so really you've got to talk to your fiance. You keep saying, I'm getting married, I want to decide what to do. I think you really have to plan it with your partner. And one thing I said to my daughter when she got married, enjoy the moment because you're not hopefully only doing this once. So you know, hire a videographer, hire a photographer, do all that, but try to enjoy the moment.
Speaker 1: If your wedding planning it, you're not enjoying it as much as the moment. I agree. But you know what, Kathy, just to remind you, man don't have a lot to do with making the wedding plans. Do you agree or not.
Speaker 2: I think it depends on the age. I think it totally depends on the age. That's true. That's true. And we don't know how I yeah, we don't know how old he is. But I think you know, I think she had Times are changing, Susan, my daughter's husband.
Speaker 1: He helped plan the wedding.
Speaker 2: He had definite things he wanted at his wedding, and that's why I say, I think it has to be a combined effort.
Speaker 1: But Mal, don't forget to hire your officiant. Susan, were you o boy? Well, I'm glad you wrote in. We appreciate it and we wish you nothing but the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let us know, let us know how the wedding goes. It said next year. But you know what, enjoyed the time of your fiance because the wedding is going to come a whole lot faster and you think it is. And by the way, May suggests for a honeymoon, take adult only cruise.
Speaker 1: You'll love it.
Speaker 2: It's so fun. There's lots of on our cruise. There are lots of people who just got married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's going to have the cruise lines books solid for the next ten years.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad way to go, Susan, not right, Let's move on to the next one.
Speaker 1: This is from anonymous. Hi girls.
Speaker 2: First of all, I love you both and listen all the time. I honestly catch myself refreshing Spotify just to see if there's a new episode. Lately, though, I've been feeling kind of sad and stuck. I've been with my best friend and boyfriend for eight years. He truly is my person. He's been by my side through thick and thin, and I trust him with my whole heart, which is a big deal for me. We're both twenty six and trying our best, but we're struggling financially. He wants to propose and get married, but says he won't feel right doing that until he's financially stable, which I deeply respect. But it's still hard. We don't live together yet, not because we don't want to, but because life is so expensive. We're both living at home trying to save, but no matter how much we do. It never feels like enough. Between student loans, car payments, and the cost of everything, it feels impossible. We'd remove fine a house but be happy with even a small apartment. Yet everything just feels out of reach. I don't even know if I'm looking for advice or just needing to vent, but lately life just feels so heavy, especially when it seems like everyone else is celebrating new beginnings while we're just treading water.
Speaker 1: Oh not, bless you know what, You're allowed to feel these feelings. I mean, that's what makes us. But maybe you need to sit down or hire somebody to help you go on a specific kind of budget so that you're saving X amount of dollars to achieve the goals that you want. It is going to take some time, and maybe you could have started this a while ago. I get your staying you're surviving, but if you're living at moms, then there is a way to be saving some movie for starters.
Speaker 2: Kathy, what do you yeah? I mean, I yeah, I think this is tough. I mean, I don't know what their jobs are. I don't know what you guys, I don't know what you're doing. But student loans are really high, the interest rates are high, car payments are high, insurance is high. But if you're living at home and you guys aren't able to save money, then I agree with Susan. I think it's time to sort of reevaluate where your money's going and set a budget because maybe you know, you go out to dinner too much, maybe you buy too many clothes, maybe one too many vacations. I don't know what it is, but life can feel heavy when the weight of financial pressure is on you. So Anonymous, maybe get some advice on how to get on a more stable footing with your with your partner. And if you're feeling sad and stuck, maybe you've got some other things going on in your life. I will say to you, it doesn't matter what age you are. We all struggle. We all have financial issues. It's about managing your money and your time.
Speaker 1: And it does feel impossible that and the other trick is it is going to take time. However, if you are paying rent at home at first, I didn't think you would be because your your parents student lines are the worst. If you are and you're paying rent, then maybe you could get a small apartment. Figure it out. If you don't want to wait, you know that's a possibility, but take a check, a self check on what you're spending every week. Well, Kathy made me know it.
Speaker 2: And I was like, wow, I was going to say, right down, I did this right down. You know, look at where you're spending your money and write down every dollar you spend for a month. And I think you and your partner will see that you're probably spending money in ways that you can cut and put towards a savings for an apartment. So you know, do that first. Try and give yourself you've heard of a fit check, give yourself a budget check.
Speaker 1: And decide what you're going to save out of each paycheck. And I don't care how short you are that week, you save that amount that goes first. My dad taught me that that was a little hard to do. It really was. But we wish you luck and let us know, let us know, don't get so depressed over it, because it's life, it's part of it. Your want and need for this should make you pull back a little bit and make it happen. You can make it happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, you know what I learned a long time ago. There is always more month than money always always.
Speaker 1: And on that note, anonymous, good luck.
Speaker 2: I'd let us know, let us far and be thankful, and be thankful for February.
Speaker 1: It only has twenty eight days. Good luck. We wish you the best. Thank you so much for writing again. All right now we have an anonymous again. Hi, ladies, I miss seeing you weekly.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Kathy's so excited to see you on Bachelor in Paradise. We all are. We can't we can't wait. I'm having some trouble in my new relationship. I really like him, but he's having some trouble completing his tasks. If you catch my ouch. He said he's had trouble with this before, so I know it's not me. Well that's a good thing, but I can't help thinking I could be doing more and I just don't know what to do. Any advice is appreciate it, thank you. Okay, what do you think that means?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Guys? You know I want to say it like it is. There's a few things you can do, and if I get it, I don't how old you is. Some men start that earlier than others. First, take a trip to the doc and see if the magic pill. The Seattle sort of viag or whatever is okay with his system. And then if that doesn't work and you have a good open communication line, then you would probably I would introduce some toys that he could use with you to help satisfy your needs. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. What do you think? So wait, the first trip is to the doctor. I would think, yeah, ceep, he can get some help. Sometimes the little magic pill helps a man. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Let me just say, another benefit of being a cruise ship man overboard. Oh just kidding, I'm sure. I mean it's listen, can you do? I mean, I think he's got to be What she or he does not say is whether or not he's willing to get help.
Speaker 1: Anonymous rights.
Speaker 2: I can't help thinking I could be doing more and that I don't like that for you to say that, anonymous, because sometimes it has nothing to do with you. Well, sometimes sometimes it's the other person's just chemical, you know, chemistry chemical. So get him, get him her, whoever this is, get him to talk about it and go to a doctor and see if they can help. But for you to say you could be doing morey, maybe.
Speaker 1: She's not an initiator. Maybe she's just feeling all this and laying back and not doing anything. Maybe you could initiate If that's the case, If you feel like you could be doing more, maybe you could started up and hold on?
Speaker 2: Are you seriously hold on, Susan? Are you seriously going to tell me that a guy gets in bed with a guy, a girl gets in bed with a girl, a guy gets in bed with a girl, whatever the situation is. Are you seriously going to tell me that if one's interested and the other one isn't, that initiating repeatedly is going to change.
Speaker 1: I think it gets things started when they get set in their ways and they know they're they're having a hard time to get an erection, so they stop trying. You still try and let them know your needs. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: I agree, But this person says, I can't help thinking I.
Speaker 1: Could be doing more. That's what I'm saying. If we don't know how she is, maybe she's just laying next to him feeling like maybe I should maybe, and she's not doing anything. So he's just in a past watching football and going to sleep. You know what I mean, She's got to know him. You're not going to grind and it means that I would be and I'd be chatting about But men also would feel you don't want to hurt their ego because you know that's very easily done, and you just want to work with them. You know. I know that he's told you he's had it in the past, there's been an issue, and that's when you start the conversation. Kathy and I both agree it's all about communication. Don't feel embarrassed if you are comfortable with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't be embarrassed. Talk to him about it or her about whoever it is. You know, talk to your partner about the issue, how you feel. You might find out it has nothing to do with you. What a shocker that would be. So let us know how it goes, you know, have the conversation, get some medical advice, and if it doesn't work, like I said, man overboard, my bad.
Speaker 1: I'm rereading. And she said she's having trouble in my new relationship, so that communication may not be there at all. Forget it. Yeah, I was talking about somebody that you know, you've been with for a while, and I yeah, sorry, I overlooked that that.
Speaker 2: I don't think Mutchy, it's a news if you're in bed with someone, Susan, then if you're in bed with him or her, whoever it is, you can have the conversation if you're having if you're having intimacy, then you can have.
Speaker 1: Any comfortable Yes, I agree.
Speaker 2: So I don't care it's a new relationship or forever anyway, let us know, let us know we really do like him.
Speaker 1: If you really really do like him, then try to work on it. Then talk about it with them. Let him know your needs, because women have needs.
Speaker 2: Said Susan very emphatically.
Speaker 1: I guess if you're in recommendations on toys, just you know, get shoot me an email.
Speaker 2: And here's Kathy turning red enough to match her dress that she has on. Okay, happy one for her list. All right, now it's time for a game. It's all right, we're gonna play it.
Speaker 1: You're picky. We'll switch off for reading the it and we'll say if we agree or disagree, or if we think it's just picky.
Speaker 2: Right, Can I just remind you, Susan, Yeah, the way I play this game, it's icky, picky or e.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the first one.
Speaker 2: He hits the air guitar move air guitar move all the time, and it's his go to dance move.
Speaker 1: That's being picky. Let him go. I do listen sometimes, very damn I think I'm a rock start.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I think it kind of depends on the age, but I'm going to give that picky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, he's never been able to successfully unhook a brawl and you always end up having to do it after he struggles with it for a little while.
Speaker 2: That's a sad Yeah, I say that.
Speaker 1: It's sad, it's picky.
Speaker 2: But you know what, the next time you're in that situation, say we're first kind of a primer. I'm first going to teach you how to undo the bra and then you're never gonna have this problem again.
Speaker 1: That's what when you know you're about to go make out, excuse yourself, use the ladies and take the damn roll off, or be like Susan, don't wear them. This is true. Oh gosh, how about today, Kathy? Can I just share so? Yes, it's true. It's very high. I wear nice nipple shields. They're a hole, right, I'm sweating. We went to uh, what's the name of the place.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. We were walking around on our shore.
Speaker 1: Hell. I look down in my dress and I go, oh no, I could feel it sliding from the sweat and I and she goes, why are you putting your hand inside your dress? I said, my nipple shield to a slip, so I slide it back up. And then we're walking and I go, oh, my god, I lost one. The other side's going. Kathy turn around to take a picture of me right now. She didn't even know why I said that. She does. I go, now look at the picture. Look at this nipple, and look at no nipple here because it's covered. We were dial lapping. Mighty. It was probably in the church that I lost my nipple shield. Like, you can't make this up, you know.
Speaker 2: All I have to say is for most women, this is not an issue. We wear over the shoulders, boulder holders, and we don't have these issues all right here where we go. He Oh, this happened to me before I went on Bachelor in Paradise. Oh, this happened to me. He constantly lies about his height by at least four inches four inches inches. Ew yeah, I mean that is that is not a that is not picky. That's called a lie, and that it did happen to me though, Susan did that's happened? You know what he was supposed to be my height? I looked over his head.
Speaker 1: He exclusively uses a three and one shampoo conditioner body wash. What's wrong with that business?
Speaker 2: On a lot of do what he wants? That's picky arry, I would say, picky prime. That's way, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, this is disgusting and this is you and I'm out the door. My new phrase this week, I'm using it. Get throw him over board. He only has a fitted sheet and one pillow on his bed. If he doesn't have a pillow for me and clean sheets, particularly you know, eight hundred count Egyptian cotton, I'm not getting in the bed with him.
Speaker 1: So that is he's inviting you over to stay, or you just noticed that's was his place that you're not staying, you see that? Anyway, I would come with my own set of sheets. You would not, No, if I'm would, Oh, Susan, I've got ain't a lie? Am I like a certain thing? I bought him down at my boyfriend's house. I brought my whole set of sheets pillows. Why not.
Speaker 2: You brought your own sheets to his home?
Speaker 1: Not my own? I bought a set of sheets for him. Obviously he didn't have sheet his house. Yes, of course he did. I just liked the sheets there. It wasn't that I didn't like him. So that's yet another different Susan and me. I'm gonna say to the guy, if you want me in that bed eight hundred count Egyptian cotton, feather down pillows. Yes, okay. He always tries to vape indoors, even if it's somewhere totally inappropriate. Oh, answer this one, Susan, because boy, you're being picky. Let him alone.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, absolutely no. I think it's totally inappropriate. I think it's rude. I think people don't like the smell. I think it's embarrassing when people vape indoors. When it says do not vape or smoke, I think it is inappropriate. It isn't oo too, it's and you know what, I won't date a guy who vapores, So really it's a useless question for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, for me, I think it's just being picky. It's him. It's reflect on you at all, because yeah, I did it. Okay, he still drinks a tall glass of milk with dinner. God, bless him. He's a healthy boy. He's on his bones, he's got strong. What's wrong with that? Picky? All right?
Speaker 2: The only decor in his bedroom are a bunch of different flags.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: It's nautical. He was maybe in the navy or whatever.
Speaker 1: Give college and college. I'd accept that, but not in his own place.
Speaker 2: I mean, if he's living in a home and you know what, he's probably taps out Morse code too when he's bored.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just see the nautical the nautical flags. What is it for you? Icky? Picky? I mean it depends on the age I'm with you. I mean, let me say to you.
Speaker 2: If it's me at my age and he's got nautifical flags in his bedroom, I am sending out an s O S.
Speaker 1: We're not even having a conversation. I'll just keep going, Okay, he won't give up his jack it ever, when you're cold, because he's cold too, that's kick him to the curb. Yes, yes, if you know it's cold that you should have your own jacket because you can't expect them to freeze. But always a gentleman. Yes, I think that's if.
Speaker 2: I were really cold, It says he won't give his jacket ever, So it's happened more than once. Bye bye, see you lady should know to bring her damn coat. Gentleman man overboard, Icky picky ooh, or man overboard. It's between ikey and vicky for me, like I've oh no, that's rude, no manners. He's out, he's outing. He asks you not to wear heels to certain events because he doesn't want to be the same height as you. I thought men got over that a little time ago. That's just picky for me. Oh seriously, Susan, you love your heels, Yes, I come on, but it's a weird about it. If he if he shared with me and asked me not to wear them because he felt weird, that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So Susan is otherwise known as Amelda. If boats of you were old enough to know Susan loves shoes, Amelda Marcus loved her shoes. I'm going to give everyone Susan's address. I'm giving everyone Susan's address over and helped yourself to her shoes because apparently she doesn't care anymore.
Speaker 1: Ah, I want to see that happen to certain events. That's all he just wants a feeling. That's all right, all right? He brings up something you've done every time you try to talk to him about something. Oh so it's like ghosts. No no, no, no ghost no, no ghostings when they don't freaking show up this When she's trying to talk to him about something, he keeps.
Speaker 2: It's gas you did, it's gaslight?
Speaker 1: What is called? I'm just setting that's a man that can't admit fall. So what are you gonna do with them for something that that's itchy every time?
Speaker 2: Now? Is it you?
Speaker 1: No? To me, it's an ick. So it's not a new who's not really in this? But who means it's over? You're making up the rules, guys, you have you are the rule following out follow the rules. Ear picky Gum? Which one? I think.
Speaker 2: I think he'd be kicked to the curb. It's beyond It's beyond it for me, he said, all right, he uh. He always talks about it with his mouth full, and sometimes food's.
Speaker 1: Happened to me. I was trying to get worked in a little nibble of food.
Speaker 2: Fread ducks always it says, it always talks.
Speaker 1: It's dick. Yeah, it's a big dick. Yeah, not right, all right? Oh god, that's one. He always wears ill fitting clothes either way too big or too small. Honey, he needs guidance. You need to dress him. How many different boyfriends I've dressed I'm so exactly No, that's that's it's picky, but he really does need to melp because you don't want to be embarrassed, like, babe, that doesn't fit you. Okay, that's like, do you want to dress for them? Oh? Sure, I'll take him out shopping, showing what looks best on him, what to look for you. I did it for you, remember, Susan, I hate jopping. You gotta do it now? What's I don't want because you don't You're exactly right, don't clue. He didn't have a fashionable mom. Probably I just.
Speaker 2: Don't want to raise any more kids, and I don't want to buy clothes for him. Figure it out just now. It's it's icky, okay, but you know what, Wait a minute. If you'll sign on to take them shopping and you'll buy them the clothes, then it's.
Speaker 1: Pretty not paid for the clothes, I said, I'll wardrobe him, but he's good to have to pay. But I want not just run out and buy everything. I would take him with me and teach him what and what looks best on him and Kathy. Like I said, being in the fashion business, I've helped a lot of people understand what looks best on them. I mean, you and I have had that conversation many times. Remember, Oh God, that was fun, wasn't the gaps? That's always fine with you, always always? Oh. Thank you everybody for tuning in and listening and joining with us today. We absolutely love you, and we love Bachelor Nation and all the people that write us both and tell us and share what they thought about our podcast, and they get their two cents and I love that. I love it. Sometimes they totally agree with us and it's so cool.
Speaker 2: Well, we hope that we are giving you some good advice and at least, if nothing else, entertaining you. In the meantime, be sure to follow Bachelor Happy Hour because we have new episodes coming out every week and you don't want to miss a single one. Absolutely, make sure to submit your questions to us, and you remember how to do that. Go to Bachelornation dot com slash Golden Hour, or you can dm us on Instagram at Bachelor Happy Hour. Unless I leave this cruise, I'm staying on the water, and until then, listen to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour on the Iheard radio app.
Speaker 1: Or wherever you listen to podcasts. If next time sail away, have a great week.