Speaker 1: Also media.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's a podcast. It's happening to your ears right now. How can this be? Who did this to you? Why is this happening? Where is this happening. It's happening now here in your ears.
Speaker 3: I'm Robert Vins.
Speaker 2: This is behind the Bastards, Cody Johnston with me in the studio, which is not a literal studio, but a metaphorical studio, a mind palace, studio that exists purely in the space between our third eyes. Cody, how are you feeling.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling great in our shared studio, the studio of our hearts.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's how we met each other. It was like a Jedi thing, you know, years before we started working at Cracked in our mind studio recording our mind.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it a website at that point?
Speaker 2: No, No, there weren't websites.
Speaker 3: There weren't websites. We still had that meeting.
Speaker 2: No, we knew each other in the womb, the creative womb. Cody. How are you feeling about r fks into Part four?
Speaker 3: God, I'm not confident in his ability.
Speaker 2: You don't think this is going to turn out good?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. Man, it doesn't bode Well.
Speaker 2: No, we boy. There wasn't a lot of fun stuff in part three, but there he was still like you could believe at least at points like, well, it seems like he's doing better than a lot of Kennedy's are. There was an element of tragedy to him that gives you some sympathy. All of that's about to get flushed down the toilet, Cody. We are now at the part where he kills hundreds of people.
Speaker 4: Oh, Zah, I didn't We did it, Joe, we did it.
Speaker 1: And you know what else? We just did Robert Open, We.
Speaker 2: Did the Cold Open. We're done, We're back, We're warmed up. We're talking about RFK plunging into the last chapter of the RFK Saga, Yeah, RFK Junior saga. By the very start of the aughts, RFK Junior seemed to finally have started figuring out his life and to have moved into a better place in public. He was a respected environmental lawyer and assumed Democratic Party stalwart. Oppenheimer's book includes several quotes from members of the family who are like, again, thank god he didn't get into politics. He might actually be happy now, right, He's got a chance, but behind his image, Bobby was not the man that his fans or the country hoped. In twenty ten, he started dating actor Cheryl Hines of Curb Your Enthusiasm fame. The problem with this is that he was still married to his wife, Mary Richardson now RFK Junior head. Up to that point had a tumultuous love life. He had married his first wife, Emily, and had a child with her in nineteen ninety four. They broke up later that same year. I assume his rampant cheting was a significant part of that, because that is a through line his entire life as a person who is in relationships. He and Emily, Yeah, it seems reasonable. So he and Emily break up the same year that they have their first kid, and he immediately gets married again to Mary Richardson. Now, Mary is a successful architect. She is someone who has you know, done very well on her own. But she is also what has been described as a Kennedy super fan. Right, she fucking love right, So that's good. That's not great, that's not great. She's been obsessed with the family from a young age and she no.
Speaker 3: That's yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, Cody, this story doesn't end well, and she eventually she made friends with one of Bobby's relatives. That's how she and Bobby meet, and they have four kids together. After they get hitched. The two are together a long time, almost twenty years, but those are not happy years. Mary battles anarexia. She had battled anarexia earlier in her life. By the time they get together, she's on this carousel of medications and therapy that are not always good for her mental health. She struggles with depression and Bobby's constant cheating does not help with that. Turns out that does not make your depression better. Who could have guessed right? She'll go into these spirals that can last days or weeks, And a lot of this is not known at the time of the writing of books like After Camelot, which cites Bobby's claims about Mary's drinking and her regular violent outbursts. And if you just were to have gotten from the book After Camelot, you would assume, well, you know, this is a bad marriage, and Bobby certainly probably did some things wrong, but this lady was kind of out of control and aggressive, and like, poor guy, what else could he have done? Right? There's no living in that situation. That's what it would have seemed like from some of the early reporting on it. Now, more modern reporting, the stuff coming out now blames Bobby basically for everything that went wrong in this marriage. So, you know, it's one of those things where you kind of have two versions of this story, and one Bobby is mostly a victim. He's a man trapped in an abusive marriage to a woman struggling with substance abuse issues and prone to violence. The other version of the story is that Mary is somebody with some substance abuse issues, but she is also somebody who is constantly discovering her husband cheating on her, sometimes by sexually harassing and assaulting very young women. And yeah, she hits him sometimes, but she hits them in part because she is finding out about these really terrible, unforgivable things that he's done, and she's breaking down right, yeah, yeah, which you know is a different picture than just well, she's so out of control because she's depressed that Bobby couldn't couldn't stand it anymore, Right, Bobby's a much more active participant in the modern the others of the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are reasons for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the behavior now to be clear, the couple's children. This is also you know, I do think some of the modern versions of the story have sought to allied Mary of some of her responsibility, and I don't think that's entirely accurate, because the couple's kids testify about her outbursts, which are bad enough that when the divorce process starts in twenty ten, she's denied unmediated access to the kids. Right, because she is not in control of herself to an extent, that is problematic. Right, But all of the times that she allegedly struck Bobby are not just examples of her being abusive. They're violent reactions to some pretty horrific abusive behavior on Bobby's part, And so you get passages like this and after Camelot quote based on a sworn affidavit Bobby filed in Westchester County's New York Supreme Court on September sixteenth, twenty eleven. He had been victimized by Mary for many years, to the extent that physical abuse was involved. He testified that early in his marriage to Mary, the two had a blazing argument over his continued friendship with his first wife, Emily, during which Mary hit me in the face with her fist. She was a trained boxer, and I got a shiner. Her engagement ring crushed my tear duct, causing permanent damage. He testified that she asked him to lighter her family about the cause of his black eye. He also testified to a time in May twenty eleven when Mary ran over and killed the family's dog in the driveway. She asked the couple's youngest son, Aiden to call Bobby and give him the news. When he asked the crying child to put his mother on the line, according to Bobby's testimony, Mary demanded that he come to the house and spend the night there in order to help her calm down the children. When he hesitated, she became set and said that if he didn't recommit to the marriage and call off the divorce, she would kill herself.
Speaker 1: So the family dog.
Speaker 2: I don't think she meant to, but maybe maybe she try to get Bobby back, like it's just a bad it's a bad time. Those poor kids, right, those poor kids. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I mentioned earlier that a lot of writing on the Kennedys is of mixed providence. A lot of it's tabloid level kind of shit. One of these tabloid level things. Is a book called Ask Not the Kennedys and the Women They Destroyed That that title is just a little I don't know, exploited if to me. This book was published before though most of the allegations against RFK came out, was before his presidential run and whatever. And the author Mariene Callahan claims that the whole horrible story of Mary hitting the dog with her car happens right after she finds out about yet another affair. Marine writes that she was quote so hysterical that she'd run out of the house, gotten in her car, backed out of the driveway, and accidentally run over and killed Portsie, the family dog. Now, some of the pieces of this story were around in the after Camelot days. You just had to poke a bit at the edges of the stuff in the mainstream reporting. And there's even this passage and after Camelot that includes a quote from Mary during one of her fights with Bobby. He is a demon. He is a demon. He is the most evil kind of man in the world. Everything he does is evil and a fraud. He's a philanderer, an adulterer, a sex addict.
Speaker 3: I mean that seems exactcurate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is a Bobby. This is the Bobby that exists while he's doing all this wonderful stuff at Riverkeeper, you know, while he's staying sober like this is he's, among other.
Speaker 3: Things, Kennedy stuff, Kennedy stuff, right.
Speaker 2: It's Kennedy stuff. And you know his wife was somebody who had pre existing mental health issues in this just absolutely demolished. Yeah right, Yeah. Callahan claims that Bobby tried to get a therapist to diagnose his wife in order to like for the court process, right, so that he could he would he could basically cut her out of having access to the kids. Yeah, and that's you'll hear a lot that she had BPD, that she was a borderline personality disorder. That maybe where the claims of BPD came in. There's allegations that Bobby basically shopped around for a doctor. The therapist who spoke to Callahan and said that he tried to get them to diagnose his wife basically suggests that yeah, this is this is something he did for the divorce. He may have basically been bribing medical professionals. You know, those are allegations made. I can't speak to their veracity. Here's the next part of that story, though, as reported in an article recently published in Vanity Fair, after Kennedy left her, Richardson proposed that she live in the guest house while Kennedy and Hines lived in the main house, and that she keep the Kennedy name. He declined, and then tried to avoid paying her child support, using his brain fog as a medical excuse for alleged financial straits. Richardson, her behavior, increasingly erratic, eventually lost custody of the children to Kennedy. The Kennedy family, including Kerrie, who had once been like a sister to Richardson, began to distance themselves from her. On May sixteenth, twenty twelve, Richardson's housekeeper discovered Richardson hanging from the rafters in the barn.
Speaker 3: That's awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's bleak. It's a bleak story.
Speaker 3: That's really bleak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh boy, hard I had to laugh on a podcast about Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what to say.
Speaker 2: That's just devastating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, several series of events, and I said, it's poor kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Mary's family describe RFK Junior's behavior as psychological torture, and they even try to do a wrongful death suit. Now, I don't know was he intending to hurt her? You know, I don't have evidence of that certainly, but his behavior is like would inevitably cause harm?
Speaker 3: Right, Well it's not. It doesn't need to be intentional. It's just like that's how he's been hit, how he is in his life, floating through it. Yeah, treating people in this way, and yeah, doing.
Speaker 2: Other people aren't real, YadA YadA, right right, yeah, yeah, So Bobby and their kids make the decision to have Mary buried on Kennedy Land, not the place your family had requested it as a burial plot, And eight months later, Bobby made the decision to have his ex wife exhumed and reburied away from everyone else. Very unclear as to why. Yeah, it's a weird thing and I don't see any good explanation for this. The author of After Camelot describes this as like a bleak coda to her whole life story. You know, Mary had always been a lonely person. Yeah, it is right, it is like, yeah, yeah, and he just wants to keep her away, even in death, from her family, from everyone else.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Was it was she relocated to where she was originally requested to be.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, why what it's unclear? Unclear?
Speaker 3: That's so weird. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The the author of After Camelot is basically like Mary had always been lonely, and now he wanted to keep her away even further, you know, even in death. I don't know if that's so cool.
Speaker 3: So he did it for the poetry, like what like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did it for the poetry, just like Byron, Just like uh, just like Byron.
Speaker 3: That's so all right, great, weird weird move Bobby, like weird one, what the fuck? Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah. The initial stages of divorce proceedings is the first time that we get Bobby Kennedy making any claims about having a worm in his brain. And you saw earlier right that he's like, well, I can't pay because my brain fog. I fucked up the finances because my brain doesn't work anymore because a worm made part of it. And the fact that this comes out he is repeatedly lying to his wife and to this, you know, allegedly lying to this divorce court and is actively divorcing her has led a number of folks to question if the brainworm stuff is true. I think there's enough evidence in here that it's plausible that he has a brain but.
Speaker 3: It's unclear what period of time he got because it could have been literally any moment of his life. But he's definitely.
Speaker 2: He's eating bush meat, which is always it's a situation.
Speaker 3: It's uh, it's it's believable. Yeah, he's placed himself in it. It could be, could be, could be, could be.
Speaker 2: But just because the brainworm is likely doesn't mean he's always been honest about how he got it. As you kind of insinuated. In that twenty twelve deposition, Kennedy said that he had suffered from cognitive issues that had reduced his earning power. He claimed his doctors initially saw they saw a shadow on his brain right, that is the worm, but they thought it was like a tumor maybe, And he had a planned operation at Duke, but he got a He says he got to call it from a doctor at the last minute who was like, no, no, it's a parasite. But in a YouTube interview the day after this story broke into the mainstream, he gave a different version of events, where a random Irish doctor encountered him and saw his X rays and was like, no, no, no, I don't think this merit surgery. We just have to wait to see if it gets better. You know, it's something else. Anyway, It doesn't matter which version of events is true, just that like they're kind of different. He can't keep his story straight in public. Maybe because the brain worm that ate part of his brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, the part that remembers where you got the brain worm was destroyed by the brain worm.
Speaker 2: That's that's the first part that the brain worm. If you know, straight for that part, it goes straight for the part of the brain that remembers you have a brain.
Speaker 3: They don't want they don't want you to know where you got it.
Speaker 2: And then you won't get it again, right, right, They want you to keep getting those brain worms. That's how they breathe exactly. Now, it doesn't really matter, you know, which of these slightly different versions of events is true. What matters is that, Yeah, he's not keeping his story straight in public. It's worth noting that, in response to widespread mirth about his literal brainworms, Bobby wrote this on Twitter. I offer to eat five for brainworms and still beat President Trump and President Biden in a debate. I feel confident in the result even with a six worm handicap.
Speaker 3: One of the better tweets honestly that I love seeing that.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 3: It was the best thing he could post it.
Speaker 2: But it really is very funny.
Speaker 3: It's so good and true, like not on like being correct about the issues, but in his ability to like communicate. I think I think you can kind of nail his confidence there.
Speaker 1: What's extra funny, Robert, is you were writing this while we were sitting in the RNC convention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't disagree. I didn't disagree.
Speaker 3: Now it's so good.
Speaker 2: I know that. Up to this point, most of the bastardry in Bobby's life has been confined to his personal life, with the notable exception of intervening in the Escape murder trial. But in the early aughts, starting a few years before Mary's death, Bobby began to get increasingly involved with the movement that would lead him to causing the greatest amount of harm so far that he has caused to the world. The genesis of the problem started with his work at water Keeper. This is a different environmental nonprofit from river Keeper, one that focuses on drinking water and fighting back against corporate pollution of water sources. Some of the cases Bobby was involved and were focused on mercury levels and migratory fish, and this led to him studying and reading about the health consequences of exposure to various chemicals, including mercury. Now, you don't want to get exposed to mercury. That's not great for you. I don't know. I know that you're you're a big mercury guy, but I worry about you. And it's it's not it's not good for you. It's less of an health tonic than you might think.
Speaker 3: It's not good for other people, and I don't recommend it to other people. But I no problem so far. All right, Well I'm and fine, it's my speak is good. So don't whatever you said that I remember, all right.
Speaker 2: Why don't Why don't you murk out and our listeners and also take the capitalist equivalent of mercury, which is mercury, but it's also the products and service sports podcast. It's just it is just mercury. We're back. God. I love mercury. I like the way it moves like that. I do too taste. Yeah, somebody doesn't like mercury and he doesn't like mercury in part because he thinks it's in vaccines, and he thinks that like there's like trace different kinds of chemicals and vaccines, but like in levels that are not going to be a health threat. You know. It's like you shouldn't have too much energy, but it's in your oxygen.
Speaker 3: You'll be okay in the area. Yeah. Yeah, I assume they would go like, oh, that's too much mercury. We shouldn't pump people full of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they're aware this is not really a problem, but Bobby becomes convinced that he is that it is. And Bobby is not a doctor. Again, he is a lawyer. And it's not surprising that years of focusing on chemical exposure and waterways might have transferred over to other things. Because while he is kind of obsessively fighting and reading about all of this mercury poisoning, he and Mary have their first son, Connor, and Connor has a soy and peanut allergy. These are serious allergies, and you know, RFK Junior, given all of the family members that have died, is a man who was primed to be extra upset about this and perhaps unreasonably obsessed with why it had happened. So he dedicates himself to figuring out a reason why, and he lands on mercury exposure as the cause of Connor's allergies. Right, that this is because he's obsessively reading about and fighting with corporations about mercury exposure and waterways, his son gets an allergy. And there is a belief among certain weird health anti vax types that mercury exposure in vaccines causes allergies in children. Right, this is a this has existed for more than twenty years now, this belief that like these trace chemicals in vaccines are causing our kids to get develop weird allergies. Because it can't my son who has this potentially life threatening allergy. That scares me. It can't just be because some kids have allergies. There has to be a reason, right, There has to be something I can crusade against.
Speaker 3: The right I was gonna say, like, this needs to be some like entity that I can actually go after, Like it can't just be like, oh that happens. No, I have a focus, I have a target. I can use the power of the Kennedys to destroy that target.
Speaker 2: Now I want to make it clear that this is vigorously disproved nonsense. I found a twenty twenty three study published by the Japan Environment Children's Study Group. They collected and explored data for more than ninety four thousand mother infant pairs and looked at how prenatal metallic element exposure might correlate to food allergies. To make a long story short, that concluded, quote, no association was found between prenatal mercury or manganese exposure and the risk of allergic diseases. Right, that's a very large study. It's not the only thing you can find on the subject. But there is no evidence that this is a thing at all, and in fact, pretty strong evidence that it's not. But Bobby believes in it. Right, And one of our sources on how kind of obsessed he is with mercury poisoning during the kind of early to mid auts is Cooney, that babysitter he harassed who told Vanity Fair that he told her Connor's allergies were likely because of vaccines he'd received that had mercury in them. And you know, Kennedy has claimed later in other writings that right around the same time he starts meeting with groups of mothers who start handing him research about like mercury in the MMR vaccine and how it's causing autism, right, the original Facebook group, Yeah, the originals, like a mom handing you a sheef of paper she printed out. You know, he becomes acquainted with Andrew Wakefield and Wakefield's absolutely disgraced study that was published in like nineteen ninety eight. But you know, obviously the fact that this is all nonsense and that Wakefield is completely disgraced eventually from it doesn't stop him from becoming you know, famous among a whole host of Hollywood weirdos like Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey, and obviously Bobby Kennedy is right there in the center of it. This is the kind of cause that Bobby like loves to drag himself towards. You know, he's he's a Kennedy, so he's not the little guy, but he gets to be the little guy when he's fighting these big corporate polls or when he's dealing with you know, this vaccine conspiracy that's getting mercury into kids, right he and because he's you know, the Kennedy that he is, he always has access to the news media even when he shouldn't. He's friends with the publisher of Rolling Stone at the time, Jan Winner, and he gets a Winner to agree along with the editors of Salon to let him co publish a story to copholish the story he wrote about vaccines, which is basically him repeating Wakefield's research. So he gets he gets Rolling Stone and Salon to dual publish an article written by him in twenty eleven about how vaccines cause autism. Uh, and they you know, they have since retracted the paper because of fucking course, But the fact that it gets out there at all, it's evidence that just by being a Kennedy he gets to like skip the line, right he is. He's not just a guy who gets He often gets portrayed as just another anti vaxer who got wrapped up in this. No no, no, he is how anti vax he's part a big part of how it breaks containment.
Speaker 3: The name he uses to because it would have had like some editors going through it, yeah, with like rigorous like actually like looking at like fact checking and stuff and like.
Speaker 2: Well, this is who the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, we're not going to publish this, but it's Kennedy, so you just publish that. Sure.
Speaker 2: One thing I find myself explaining to a lot of liberals in the modern era is how they'll hear about like organic food hippies or like crystal healing types who have gone hard maga and be like, well, those guys are like left weirdos, right, Like those guys are weirdos who are on our side of things, right, That's how it's always been, And Kennedy is a big Bobby Kennedy is pulls them out of the left. He is a big part of that, right because there's so much gravity to the Kennedy name. As he comes sailing over that political divideline in our society, he pulls a huge chunk of like the weird left with him because he's still this guy who celebrated in progressive circles for his work and environmental law. So when he takes gets to anti vacshit, it has a big impact.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He also like it's sort of grants like validity to it. Yeah, even if you weren't like doing all this publishing stuff and like actually like getting the bad information out there, he's still just sort of saying like, yeah, I believe this and I'm mc kennedy, therefore you can and like it's sort of like give these people that can have these sort of contradictory positions and like have you know. Yeah, I don't know. It's it's it's a real phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's real, and it's cool and it's good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Bobby is an important part of the journey of a chunk of you know, fringe kind of WU culture over to the right because the myth of the Kennedy family is a huge deal for everyone in society. Right, there's a guy, to go back to the Trump shooting in the when he gets shot, there's a dude standing directly behind him that thousands of QAnon believers think is literally John F. Kennedy Junior in disguise because JFK Junior s didn't die in the plane crash. He's hiding. He's waiting to Corain King or some shit. Yeah, and that guy, that fake Kennedy is standing directly behind Trump when he gets shot at because why not, why not? We're just doing mad.
Speaker 3: Libs and wild like nothing is real.
Speaker 2: Nothing is real. Now, the fact that Bobby became a vocal advocate for anti vax shit has a big impact and it helps impart a gravitas and credibility to this crowd. The particular brand of scum who have crusted to the rim of the anti VAXX movement tend to have precisely one skill, which is an instinctive knowledge of branding. Once they see there's a Kennedy in the mix, there is a feeding frenzy over who gets to be his friend? Right, Like, this guy could take us everywhere.
Speaker 3: We want to go.
Speaker 2: Like like, let's see who can win in a scrum to actually get to like be his best buddy. And the winner here is Dell big Tree. Great name for a weirdo vaccine conspiracy theorist. Dell is a former TV producer who has in recent years become a regular guest on the Alex Jones Show. I mostly encountered Dell before this through the podcast Knowledge Fight, which chronicles Jones. Dell is also the CEO of the Informed Consent Action Network. And if you know now that we know something about Bobby Kennedy, there's no he should If he's involved with an organization, it absolutely shouldn't be The Informed Consent Action Network he's not great on informed consent.
Speaker 3: Maybe he can take a seminar, Yeah, like he should take learn something from them. But maybe he shouldn't be heavily involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he shouldn't be helping to run things. Dell produced the documentary Vaxed. Dell has no relevant medical training. He has absolutely no reason to be talking about any of this stuff. But he did once produce a TV show called The Doctors, And that really is all it takes. With the chuck of the country, all it takes.
Speaker 3: God, we're so cooked, We're so doomed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we we they were a little doomed. We might be a little doomed.
Speaker 3: But it's maybe it'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it'll be okay. Maybe we're all getting out. Maybe we're gonna shake all this off like a fever, you know. Yeah, A man can dream, a man can hope. As I stated earlier, Dell hads an instinctive understanding of pr and how to do the slow work of ideological capture. He focused on doing rallies and outreach to communities that were primed for an anti vaccine message. Hasidic Jewish synagogues were a particular favorite of his. Kennedy gave him inroads into an even larger community, Americans who still thought back mournfully to the what could have been of Camelot. Big Tree connected Kennedy to Wakefield, and the three did numerous appearances together. RFK Junior starts writing anti VAXX books with titles like vax unvaxed, Let the Science Speak. And I don't know how much of these he's actually writing. Again. It's kind of like that thing with his thesis. Is he just he puts out so many books. He's like more than one a year. Sometimes I kind of think he's just paying people to write books for him. And he's like, it doesn't matter, matters. Is that the Kennedy names on it, you know, and I agree with the message?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or the worms working overtime.
Speaker 2: Or that worm, that poor worm. Just I'm really starting to feel sorry.
Speaker 3: For the word sleepless nights for that worm just hunched over the brain.
Speaker 2: The typewriter just chain smoking cigarettes out in the mountainous Corpus colosum.
Speaker 3: Well that's where the brain flog came from. Cigarettes and the star.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck. By this point, RFK Junior is firmly flirting with the fringes, but this stuff had also not been politicized like it is today. Every mainstream political figure was against the anti vax weirdos, right. George W. Bush was not a big anti vax guy, right. And so during that kind of period, it's not super obvious which political party you would want to be on. If you're this kind of weirdo, right, you're certainly not necessarily gravitating towards the Republican Party. Right up to the early two thousands, RFK Junior still hung out with Bill Clinton on occasion and counted himself a member of the liberal elite. Vanity Fair traces the moment when this changed to twenty fourteen quote Kennedy married Hines in a wedding attended by a glittering array of friends, including Larry David and Julia Luis Dreyfuss, and moved to Los Angeles. The move marked a reinvention of sorts, distancing Kennedy from his East Coast network and perhaps removing some of the built in guard rails that had tempered his worst impulses. In addition to consulting for companies seeking his environmental Seal of Approval, he chaired the five oh one C three nonprofit Children's Health Defense, which began in two thousand and seven under the name World Mercury Project and inveighed against vaccines and fluorite in the water. So he moves to Hollywood, and that's kind of what cuts cuts the tethers to reality for this guy. Obviously, some of this is Larry David's fault. I think none of us is surprised of that. You know, whenever anything evil happens in the world, I assume Larry David's got some involvement, and it is somewhere up in there. Isn't somebody offered, Yeah, Larry David and Darfur. There's an episode of Curve on that. Probably not Probably shouldn't do that anyway. The World Mercury Project had been founded in two thousand and seven and today under the name Children's Health Defense. Bobby presides as chairman over a fifteen million dollar a year organization. They particularly target new parents and minority communities. During the start of the COVID nineteen pandemic, they launched a media campaign to argue that COVID was not, in fact very dangerous and people should avoid the vaccine at all costs. They are particularly pushing this in black communities. The PCHD targets Black Americans with propaganda, comparing the COVID vaccine to the Tuskegee syphilis study. Basically, Bobby's like, hey, you know how you don't trust the government because it's fucked you around. Why would you take this vaccine? Just kind of raw dog COVID. It'll be fine. It's better than letting the government experiment on you. It's not just you know, Bobby's shit that feeds into this. There's a lot of socioeconomic stuff. So it's hard to say how much of this is Bobby's doing, how much of vaccine hesitancy in the United States is Bobby doing? But the CCHD is like people who have gone in and looked at social media will note that propaganda spread by the HD is some of the whitest spreading anti vaccine, and like anti COVID nineteen sane reasonable prevention statistics propaganda that goes out on the Internet, it spreads incredibly widely. Right, So you can't really say, here's how many people Bobby killed by doing this, but I would argue that by any reasonable stretch of the imagination, he beats Ted's chap equitic.
Speaker 3: Count, right right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, drug driving maybe the least dangerous thing that Kennedy's to get involved in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Analysis by NBC News claims that the HD is one of the top three sources of fake news about the coronavirus vaccine on the entire internet. So yeah, I mean, basically, by any argument, there's a body count. RFK has very significant.
Speaker 3: There's some sort of negative health count regardless like hurt people, yeah, or prevented and prevented them from, yeah.
Speaker 2: Prevented them from not getting hurt from like seeking you know, basic reasonable ill for their situation.
Speaker 3: And telling them apparently that COVID's fine and you should feel fine getting it, which again, the community did get disproportionately. Maybe that is bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if we want to talk about like the greatest harm that he or the clearest harm that he's done, the easiest body count we can draw to him, that's going to bring us to twenty eighteen and the Samoan Islands. Have you heard this story, Cody, I don't think so. Oh boy, this is bad. This is a real bad one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't think I have I don't know, do I want to.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, oh boy, Cody. In twenty eighteen, two children in the Samoan Islands died after catastrophic reactions to the MMR vaccine. Now that is how it was spun initially, right. The reality is that two nurses fucked up horribly in administering the vaccines and dosed both children with massive quantities of expired muscle relaxers. Now, oh, this is a terrible thing. Right, Yeah, it's evidence that there's issues with those nurses, that there's probably issues with the facilities. Right, this happens, that a lot does need to change, Right, Like, you don't just let you know, just go like, well, sometimes shit happens, Right, this is evidence of serious breakdowns and right, how this process ought to work. Yeah, But RFK Junior takes it is like, this is proof that the vaccines that I blame for my son's allergies are a threat to life and limb. Right. So he throws himself and his organization all of their resources into spreading anti vaccine propaganda just in Samoa. Right, And because he's a Kennedy and because he's got a shitload of money to spend on this ad campaign, people listened. The Samoan Prime Minister was not used to dealing with social media campaigns at this scale and sophistication. The rapid outcry cultivated by rfk's organization caused him to announce a halt to the administration of the MMR vaccine across Samoa. Because of this campaign, he launches the Samoan government stops rolling out the MMR vaccine, right. They put a pause on it basically in June of Yeah, and this is going to have a pretty catastrophic result. In June of twenty nineteen, Kennedy and his new wife, Cheryl Hines flew to Samoa for a press blitz and a private meeting with the Prime Minister. Now, this is a great time for Bobby, But while he schmoozed measles was starting to percolate throughout the community, infecting huge numbers of now unvaccinated little kids. In months, there was an epidemic, infecting nearly six thousand people and leading to eighty three deaths. The vast majority of those deaths are extremely young children. These are eighty three deaths that we can tie directly to Bobby Kennedy.
Speaker 3: They halted vaccines generally, well, no, the MMR vaccine, Okay, okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: Which is measles, momps and rebelt.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Robert Ofitt, a member of the FDA Advisory Committee who analyzed the epidemic, later concluded, Robert F. Kennedy Junior had everything to do with that, And it shows you how disinformation can kill, so that.
Speaker 3: He kills people killed, all the reasons. He's like, literally the reason that those kids are dead. That's so fucked up. Yeah, he gave those kids measles, he got.
Speaker 2: Them, he m. Bobby, Yeah, what do you even say at a certain point, Bobby, Bobby said, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Like, you didn't? Why did you? Does he care this happens? Is he like does he know understand? Does he understand that this happened? Knows?
Speaker 1: And he doesn't think it's his fault in this life?
Speaker 2: That Cody, we're getting to that, but first let's get to some ads. Then we'll come back. Okay, Okay, we're back. Wow, And you know what, I after listening to those ads, my opinion is completely different, Cody. Let's let's get the the MMR vaccines sucked out of our bodies.
Speaker 3: No, I think we have to.
Speaker 2: I'm back on board. Thank you, Thank you rfkju.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, no.
Speaker 2: Sophie, what's what we're doing. I got a vacuum rigged up on reverse.
Speaker 3: I don't want allergies.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I'm gonna cut my arm, suck out the blood, filter out the MMR, and squirt it right back in.
Speaker 3: Sophie, don't make me put rotting meat in your.
Speaker 1: Fridgebody as somebody with a ship ton of allergies.
Speaker 3: Give me that vaccine from experience.
Speaker 2: So that Samoan epidemic was so devastating that the Prime Minister reversed core declarity state of emergency and put a vaccine mandate in place. Good people started getting vaccinated again. The measles epidemic ended. While any reasonably humble and aware person would have recognized at this point, oh, I have fucked up in an unforgivable way, right, Obviously my actions caused this, and obviously as soon as they stopped listening to me, it got better. Welp, I fucked up, right, But duh, yeah, yeah, that's not what happens. Because Cody being a Kennedy I means you only have to listen to reality when it sends a bullet your way, right like that is that is the essence of this family, and.
Speaker 3: So not the lesson to learn. Man, so many better lessons from all.
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, quite a few of them. RFK Junior ignored the fact that he had gotten his way, children had died, and his whole ideology of vaccine hesitancy had been shredded. When confronted by a filmmaker for an upcoming documentary, Bobby refused to even acknowledge what he'd done. I had nothing to do with people not vaccinating in Samoa. I never told anybody not to vaccinate.
Speaker 3: What how can he do that?
Speaker 1: Like, like I said, you just told.
Speaker 2: Him the vaccine was dangerous and whipped them up into a frenzy.
Speaker 1: Were allowing a man not taking responsibility for his own actions.
Speaker 3: Oh my what Yeah, it's can't do that. You can't say that, I mean, you can't like the worm. Yeah, I didn't tell them how to take it. I just said if they did, they die exactly.
Speaker 2: I just told him it was going to kill their kids. You know, not my fault that they acted based on that.
Speaker 3: Now with this campaign with a fucking like organization that like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Your multi million dollar propaganda.
Speaker 1: Are Bobby Robert, It's just so interesting that the like selective choice. He has to understand what his last name means to people, like the fact that he Kennedy saying to people, don't do a thing, Like he forgets the weight of that. He forgets that, like people take that name seriously and he's like, what me who people did? Couldn't have been what?
Speaker 3: But he totally knows because he uses it all the time.
Speaker 2: But he's investedt using Yeah, selective choice. I mean, look, as a man, we're all good at that, right, Like that's that's really the superpower of our Wow, Sophie. I mean, I don't disagree, but you shouldn't say it on the air.
Speaker 3: You can't just say that.
Speaker 1: I selectively say it. Not all of your cash, except all of your it's too bad.
Speaker 2: So if he twitter already heard you say the first thing, they.
Speaker 3: Are they are angry, they're not happy.
Speaker 1: They're going to lose their mind, really tired of listening to men lie.
Speaker 2: But it's so easy, and I know, easy to get away with. You should see what I'm doing in Samoa Jesus boy.
Speaker 1: But at least you tell me the truth about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: That's that's good.
Speaker 2: At least so In subsequent conversations, Kennedy would suggest that the measles epidemic had in fact been caused by the vaccines. We also claimed that allowing dozens of people to die by inciting vaccine hesitancy was an experiment quote to measure health outcomes following the national the natural experiment created by the national respite from vaccines. And if that's the case, I'd say we learned what happens when you have a natural respite from vaccine. Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Experiment. You need to get in the lab again, Bobby, the lab being like fucking the world, Like, I.
Speaker 2: Think we might need to do another experiment. No, I'm not going to make a Kennedy assassination reference, but you know what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: But there's like the implication, was there, Yeah, Robert, Bobby.
Speaker 2: It's always Bobby's So.
Speaker 3: That's infuriating. We will, that's like, just do it and if anything like because he said he didn't do it, he didn't do it, and didn't even do it, do it that and then he's like, well, yeah, I did it. It was experiment and it fucking ruled.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 3: What are these two thoughts you have?
Speaker 2: Like you is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: What's fucking wrong with you?
Speaker 2: He's such a piece of ship. Now, you know. Again, in an ethical society, I think the way you would deal with this guy would involve a catapult and the sea. I think you would catapult him into the sea, right, I think we should catapult more people into the sea.
Speaker 3: A large lake.
Speaker 2: Yeah sure, maybe one of the Great.
Speaker 3: Lakes, really really big lake.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, we've got we've got some big legs. We have options for bodies of water to catapult people into. But in our society, that's not how we punish this sort of thing. Instead, Kennedy was feted by some of the wealthiest and most influential celebrities around. He got to guest on the Joe Rogan podcast, and he published six books of vaccine disinformation and donations to his charity doubled. Yeah. Yeah, sorry, I just don't. I don't think you're able to write all those You.
Speaker 3: Don't think you're doing that, man, Just do too, Like that's plausible, And held.
Speaker 2: An outline and had a ghost writer come in.
Speaker 3: They wrote the titles for these books.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe God, And they're not good.
Speaker 3: Titles, of course they're not.
Speaker 2: Now, Kennedy has also made repeated statements that he believes in a link between vaccines and autism. I should not need to explain that this is whoy. The reason why autism rates seem to have skyrocketed is that it wasn't the thing that we diagnosed or recognized for a very long time. So when you start to realize that it is one thing, it will look like there's a surge in it. That's not what's happened. Right, Yeah, oftentimes kids. You know that we now know our children who have autism, you would diagnose them look like one of a dozen other things.
Speaker 3: Right, pattern recognizing, categorizing species. We like categorizing things and then recognizing pat.
Speaker 2: We like that, but we do not like critical rational thought. Not our favorite thing. No, Yeah, or are K Junior has stated that increase in autism rates is a literal holocaust. Now you might notice there's some stuff that's messed up about that because the Holocaust killed people and children with autism are alive.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Thank you for bring that up. Children are doing fine. Yes, they're not dead. They're living full and happy lives. I what a fucking weird thing to say, What a weird thing?
Speaker 2: It's especially weird because he can't keep to one side of the Holocaust comparisons, because he is also compared being a wealthy anti vaxer who gets to go on the most influential media programs in the world, as being like Anne Frank.
Speaker 3: He's a victim of the Hall And I know what you want to say.
Speaker 2: Stuck in the attic of Joe Rogan's fucking podcast.
Speaker 3: Like fucking like attic is fucking above a studio and like below.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what if and Frank had been one of the most influential media personalities of her.
Speaker 3: Day, I gotta go on this billion dollar podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And also what if no one had ever tried to hurt her?
Speaker 3: Also, I don't know, have you heard, but I'm a Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and she had half a billion dollars. Other than that, great comparison.
Speaker 3: And like just sexually harassing everybody he meets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of reasons not to compare him.
Speaker 3: A lot of reasons Frank. Also a lot of reasons not to say that kids with autism are like victims of the Holocaust.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Ah, it's great.
Speaker 3: He's like I never you know, like from the beginning obviously, but like, man, he really ramped it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he does. He does. By the end here, we're fully of like world class piece of shit terrator. Now. Bobby and his organizations also did a lot to spread conspiracy theories that COVID is somehow ethnically targeted against people who are not Jewish or Chinese, a thing that is not possible. All this disinformation caused him to suffer my old consequences during that brief shining period in the early pandemic, when some social media sites occasionally punished people for trying to spread vaccine hesitancy. Right Meta banned his Instagram account once the COVID pandemic took off, and Kennedy sued the Biden administration for this, blaming them based on absolutely nothing whatsoever, for pressuring Zuckerberg.
Speaker 3: Oh you need to get Matt Tybee on the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe Joe Biden got me banned from Instagram.
Speaker 3: The Instagram files, Mark, we got a good I don't know if.
Speaker 1: Zuck can be fucked like that.
Speaker 2: No, he like, he's certainly not going like it's just.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I just sat with that statement.
Speaker 3: I'm reacting to everything. It's a collective face, it's a ah, you wouldn't get pocked like that, though, You're right, Yeah, I don't know. Man, Go call Joe Biden. You're a Kennedy. Like, go ask Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: You're a Kennedy. Yeah. With that patented Kennedy magic, Bobby turned getting banned into a cause worthy of breaking his lifelong absence from personal involvement in electoral politics, and he turned it into the core of his presidential campaign. Vanity Fair quotes a relative of saying social media was his stash. In banning his account put him into withdrawal. If so, we might see his present campaign as a relapse. Bobby Kennedy is now shooting up the heroine of political prominence. Multiple sources have noted that he remains obsessed with the loss of eight hundred thousand followers, for which he blames Joe Biden. I found one New Yorker interview where the journalist pointed out, Hey, you're like one of the most vocal and heard men on planet Earth, with access to like the Joe Rogan Show and everything. How how do you claim that you're persecuted? And he responded, I am since I declared for president, but before that I was deplatformed. I was deplatformed completely from eight hundred thousand followers were taken for me on Instagram at the behest of the White House again house. No, there's a thing that happens, can happen with addicts when after an extended period of sobriety, a damn breaks, and with Bobby, the damn breaking let out a flood of narcissism. Right, he doesn't fall back into drugs as far as we know, but he's treating fame and social media that way right up to.
Speaker 3: His arm, right totally. Yeah, I don't want, you know, don't need to go on a tangent, but like I feel like Russell Brand still a lot with that exact thing of like, yep, you replace it with conspiracies or right now it's catholicism, but you know you need to fill that space. Yeah, And there are a lot of unhealthy options out there that are that exists in order to keep you there, right, I mean to make it.
Speaker 2: Right, that are made to be addicted.
Speaker 3: They're designed for that exact thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's that's exactly right. So one of the things that Bobby can't accept that I think plays into all this is that he is now an old man. You know, he hasn't aged, didn't I would say prior to this, you wouldn't say he'd aged terribly. But he's an old man, right and when he you know, so he starts, he starts shooting up steroids. Basically right when he comes out to announce his presidential campaign in April of twenty twenty three, people who had known him for years were shocked by how he looked. He's all puffy and bloated with steroids. He says that he's on organic testosterone, which, like, you're just on gear, man, You're just on gear. I'm sorry, it doesn't matter if the gear is organic. My meth amphetamines.
Speaker 3: Organic, all natural.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's just you're on test brother, Like, and I'm sure you're on other shit, but like, come on. One close family friend described him as unrecognizable now Bobby's presidential campaign, whar's the drag of an independent grassroots effort, but there's funding behind it from some of the most powerful and wealthy people in this country. His VP pick is Nicole Shanahan, who you may not know much about, but she is the ex wife of Sergey Brinn and got the job because she has ex wife of Sergei bren money that she can throw into the campaign. Vanity Fair explains that additional funding came from quote Timothy Mellon, an heir to the Mellon banking fortune, who has given thirty million dollars the super Pack supporting Kennedy while also giving fifty million to Donald Trump's campaign, an alignment of interests that critics suspect the strategic financing Kennedy's campaign to draw votes from Joe Biden and therefore boost Trump. His campaign manager is his own daughter in law, Amaryllis Fox, a former CIA agent and wife of Bobby the Third, himself an actor and screenwriter who once ran a website dedicated to fact checking political statements. The two meditt burning Man is just the most incredible group of people.
Speaker 3: H to see that. I got to sentence this stone add.
Speaker 2: No, of course not. In the immediate wake of the assassination attempt, Trump, who back in May had called Bobby a wasted protest vote, started calling for him to receive Secret Service protection. Now to be Frank, I don't disagree with this. I think another dead Kennedy would not improve the sanity of our domestic political situation. Yeah, But the aftermath of that led Trump to reach out to RFK Junior personally. The two had a phone call, which Kennedy filmed himself taking for reasons that are somewhat unclear, but very likely related to the brain worm.
Speaker 3: I mean it's usually that right, like Yeah.
Speaker 2: An article by the AP describes the scene. The video shows Kennedy listening on a speaker phone as Trump shares disproven claims about childhood vaccines, an issue that has helped Kennedy amass a loyal following. Trump also appears to pitch Kennedy on endorsing his campaign. I would love you to do so, Trump tells Kennedy, and I think it will be so good for you and so big for you, and we're going to win. Kennedy leaked the video of this call again for unclear reasons. I'm not sure why it got out. Subsequent reporting has provided us with more details. In a shock to those who saw our FK Junior's campaign as a Trump op, the calls apparently featured Bobby begging for a quid pro quote job in exchange for endorsing Trump, and doing so to such a blatant extent that it worried Trump's staffers. Right, they were probably okay with actually giving him something, but the way he mentioned it, they were like, well, shit, if he's recording this or something, we could be in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which, you know, it's probably why he was recording it. I guess maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: Now our FK Junior wanted to secure himself a post overseeing health and safety in the next Trump administration. Discussions between the two during this recorded call included possible jobs he could get at the Cambinet level because that doesn't require Senate confirmation, and this would have been an exchange for Kennedy dropping out and endorsing Trump. Further information has since come out that provides, I think a concrete idea of what Bobby would seek to do if given a position of power in a presidential adm minute, and unfortunately, it's something that gels all too well with some of the plans members of the fascist right have already put forward. In a virtual Latino town hall last week, Kennedy floated the idea of wellness farms, which is these are basically American gulags, right. He wants you to be able to send drug addicts and people who are on antidepressants for years of mandatory work therapy. Right, not just people who are like convicted of drug possession, but people who are on eighth D meds. He describes the goal of these facilities as to reparent people. And of course, since Kennedy believes cell phone radiation is poisonous, people in turned in these camps would not have access to the Internet or any way to communicate to the outside world. So that's cool, good Nabel.
Speaker 3: It's so I mean, he's not the only one. This is so blatant and weird and like it's just so funny. So many people on the right just trying to like portray themselves as like, you know, we're like the Party of Freedom, and then half their ideas are like, well, put people in camps obviously to work, but also people they can't vote, sure, like we we should only have like the head of the household vote or whatever it is. Where it's just like so anti the thing they are desperately trying to pretend that they are. I don't know if it's going to work for that long. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I don't know either. It seems like very suddenly it may have stopped working as well. I guess we'll see how long this vibe shift lasts, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: I think it, like so so many things coalesced at the same time, but like Biden just kind of fading into the background really opened things up. I think for people to realize, like, oh, look at these freaks and look at the flawed but mostly normal people. Yeah, and really really up that contrast, because when you contrast the freaks with like this old goat, it's like, what can you say. I don't know. Yeah, we'll see, we'll see if it lasts.
Speaker 2: We'll see if it lasts, you know. I do think it's interesting. I'm kind of compelled by what we've seen, like because it seems like there's some evidence that people within Trump world, or people backing him, if not the campaign itself, wanted to push and support Bobby because they thought he could take enough votes away to hurt Biden. And it kind of seems like a lot of the evidence suggests he takes more votes from Trump, and I'm kind of under I'm wondering if what we've saw what we saw from Trump offering him this job as like a result of kind of panic over that. We we we set that we thought we had control of this guy, and specifically we thought we had control of how he was going to like play in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna he's running as a Democrat that he's independence so he's going to take some Democrats, but like the Democratic Party generally, and the electorate kind of rejected him generally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, not work. He's yeah, he's kind of gone rogue. So I don't know, maybe we'll see how that works.
Speaker 3: We'll see. It is funny how like they they keep doing that, like they keep sort of like realizing like, oh wait, we miscalculated all this, Like from like honestly from the day after we recorded Part one and two, from like that moment on, it's just been like they don't know what they're doing. They don't know how to react to anything that happens, they don't know the messaging they need to go forward with any event, and it just seems like a like a two to three week long just sort of like crumbling this, you know, house of what's flimsier than cards, it's the house of posted toilet. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they thought that they crammed the whole, right, is this coalition of all of the weird, the like the bad weird in this country. And they crammed it into a tiny sack, and you know, it felt like it had enough weight to it that they could swing it and do some damage. But as soon as the sack breaks open, like now now there's just nutso ship everywhere, and people it's every at the guy who was swinging the sack, and there's an element of.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, they're just they're just swinging the sack at like this old guy who like, understand I don't.
Speaker 2: Really like him. This isn't my problem, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but no, that guy's gone. Now it's just like quld swinging your sack around this get what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that's wrong with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I should note before we leave, the entire Kennedy family basically has disavowed Bobby, all of his siblings that are left alive. Everybody has been like and he got he got pushed out of River Keeper to his involvement with these charities because they were like, you can't one day come on and be like climate change is real, we have to deal with it, and then the next day be like vaccines aren't real, right, Like you're you're you're hurting the cause at this point by being tied to this ship.
Speaker 3: So I mean, does he even say that climate change is real anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you said it lately, because he's like talked about it in the past Al Gore did the four book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just seems like it's something he would, you know, like there's that group of people who've like kind of uh gravitated towards like, well it's not it's either like it it is real, but it's not a big deal, or like it was a big deal but we kind of fixed it so we don't need to do anything about it anymore. Yeah, curious about that camp, but me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Cody, that's the Showdy.
Speaker 3: You did it?
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 3: Now? I'm great? Thanks so much for the show, toy and the knowledge of Uh, I learned too much about this guy.
Speaker 2: We all know too much about this guy.
Speaker 1: Now, no career you're interested in getting a pet hawk. I just feel like.
Speaker 3: A little bit like, thank you so much. I think that my talk and Kat would not enjoy that. I would love it if Bobby just started carrying the Hawk around like a hawk and become a hawk guy like that. Yeah, at least then, yeah, there's something fun about it instead of just like, well, it's kind of killing people and lying about it, except for all of the killing getting babysitters to oil them up.
Speaker 4: God ah god, well but only her, he only ever did to her. So yeah, yeah, anyway, Well.
Speaker 3: We're anyway, thanks for having me. Check me out online, Doctor Jacody. On social media. I've got a podcast called even More News and a web YouTube show called Some More News. It's every Wednesday usually. We just did an episode about Tim Poole. We got some Jordan Peterson climate change stuff coming up. I don't know when this is gonna come out. I have a band called the Hot Shapes. We're on bandcamp and SoundCloud. Check it out and listen to stuff.
Speaker 1: Check out a cool Zone Media's newest show, hosted by Molly Conger called Weird Little Guys. On the day of this episode is release. Episode zero and episode one are out now, Robert anything else, No.
Speaker 2: I'm done, I'm tired. I'm gonna go nap.
Speaker 3: Goodbye. Yeah, me too. Hi.
Speaker 5: Behind the Bastards is a production of cool Zone Media. For more from cool Zone Media, visit our website cool zonemedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.