Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest, Ryan.
Speaker 3: Seacrest, Sisney, Tanya, everybody, good morning.
Speaker 4: Morning, morning.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny. I thought of both you, Sicey and Utania on my way in this morning. You know, when you're driving in and it's dark and there are a few cars on the road early in the morning, do you and you put up to an intersection and there's only one car next to you, do you look over?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Wow, that says a lot, doesn't it not. You don't look over.
Speaker 5: Not this early in the morning.
Speaker 2: Maybe like on a on a hot summer day when it's like two pm and the sunshine and there's a nice song on the radio.
Speaker 3: Those of you now listening at this hour, pulling up to an intersection or a stoplight next to somebody and they're not many cars there yet look at him? How's that feel?
Speaker 4: Believe it or not.
Speaker 2: I'm not a morning person. Very early in the morning. I need I all my routines to kind of click into place until I actually get here and turn on the mike.
Speaker 6: You after multiple routines, exactly exactly. No, I just think like I feel a bond, like, hey, we're both in it, Like we're in it, we're getting something done this morning.
Speaker 2: No, because they're in it and I'm in it, and I don't need to be in whatever they're in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't really do it either, to be honest. Wow, Yeah, I'm kind of in the zone if actually because your game for me, you're kind of like an airplane talker and all that. I would picture Tanya being like doing this morning.
Speaker 3: I don't know that i'd want to fly beside you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I am an airplane talker, but with cars, I'm not so much of a chatty kathy.
Speaker 3: I'll even hold up my paper cup of coffee sometimes and sale like it. Yeah, I don't know, I feel like a bond if like when you're when you get a jump on the day and you see other people getting a jump on the day, then you're kind of in it.
Speaker 7: But you know, a lot of things can't happen in the car. Remember mister Wilsherre, I met him on Wilshore Boulevard and he rolled down the window and got my number.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what time was that at?
Speaker 4: That was a Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing Yeah, different different minds yeah, different minds, that's true.
Speaker 5: Like I cut it. I cut a school bus off this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh no, does that mean to be fair?
Speaker 2: We were getting on the on ramp and it was in front of me and there was two lanes and I'm like, this buzz is gonna be super slow, and so I went on the right lane and I went around it.
Speaker 3: But you didn't cut it off, just cut it off.
Speaker 5: But I sped up in front of it, and.
Speaker 3: You're that person in the double on ramp speeds.
Speaker 5: Up giant school.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was stuck behind a school bus on cold Water the whole way over.
Speaker 3: I was like, what was the make? Was it International? Who made the bus?
Speaker 5: It was yellow school bus.
Speaker 3: I wonder if the same mark. Did you appreciate that? I actually looked to see if they're made by International because I think that bus make is cool.
Speaker 5: What what are you guys talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, because when I was a kid, I like to go on the bus and stay on the bus for the second load. And we got a new bus one year at the school and was made by a company called International, and they make a cool I think they make cool school buses. Ours were the cool ones were made by Bluebird. You guys did have a flat front because they have a lot of flat fronts.
Speaker 5: No, never could tell you the make of a school bus.
Speaker 4: Not interesting.
Speaker 3: I was fascinated by the school bus. And my favorite part of the bus.
Speaker 5: Was Yeah, I mean that's okay, fine, but.
Speaker 3: You know that the air yeah, okay, cool air breaks it. Well, we just get to peel the onion and learn a little bit more about each other. Every morning.
Speaker 4: I learned a lot about you.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: There's some scruff today. It looks good.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you like it?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, mm hmmm, it's fine for now.
Speaker 4: Give it a couple more days and you're going to be like.
Speaker 3: Whoa Jimmy. My brother in law has a mustache and a good one right now. And so my mom asked me if I'm going to have one?
Speaker 4: Okay, everyone's doing.
Speaker 3: It, and I said to her, I don't hate the idea, and then she just gave me a look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially this weekend, you can be around family, chill.
Speaker 3: For Mother's Day. She actually wants me to shave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a mom.
Speaker 3: I'm not two. Well I wouldn't be two. I'm not nineteen. Yeah, I don't know if I could grow at that I'm not twenty six, mother, and whenever I could grow hair.
Speaker 4: But the scruff looks good on you.
Speaker 3: Keep it, Thank you, Tanya.
Speaker 5: I rerely see it.
Speaker 4: I know, but give it a couple more days and it's going to be popping.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, so excited.
Speaker 5: I'm with your mom. Shave it.
Speaker 3: Oh you two always have a different vibe. It comes to my facial hair, in my hair. All right. We got a nice weekend ahead. Sunny Sky's high's eighty seventy along the ocean, ninety Inlean. It's going to be summertime, feeling like I like it. Mother's Day weekend coming up. Jennifer Lopez is on today. This movie looks awesome, it really does. Was it you that me about it? Or is it someone else that I didn't tell you about?
Speaker 5: I don't think I told you about it.
Speaker 3: About it because everybody in there, because a couple in my circle. I want to see that. I want to see that. So it's out today. The Mother Jaylo going to be with us this morning. It is so funny how things happen on this show. It's a podcast too. You can get it on demand later on air. Throwning and Secrets wherever you get your podcasts right. So it is Jennifer Lopez. Later this morning. She's hustling in this movie The Mother.
Speaker 5: I know, right, she's bad What can I say? Badass?
Speaker 3: I would like that.
Speaker 5: Okay, she's badass.
Speaker 3: A deadly female assassin on the run from dangerous men. She comes out of hiding to protect the daughter. She gave up to give the daughter a better life. Just looking at the billboard. You know it's that. You know it's that. And sometimes her movie career has got on fire, right, hustler?
Speaker 7: Oh and they, uh, it's coming out on Mother's Day weekend.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, it's called The Mother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're smart.
Speaker 5: You should be on her PR.
Speaker 3: Team, by the marketing team at Netflix or Tanya. All right, so all that coming up. But it's funny how things happen on this show. All I know is this Mark. Is this all I know? Did you have a good night sleep? Yeah? Thank you, because you are kiddy?
Speaker 6: Didn't today, Gilbert, he doesn't even drink alcohol.
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't do anything.
Speaker 3: So but giddy Gilbert over here. He knows I'm about to say, because all I know is he said, Oh, oh, don't forget to ask Ruby why her boyfriend is sleeping with an onion. He's still laughing that that's all I got because we forget, like we things come up in real life and we forget like we're going to bring them up, not bring them up. But this is when he wanted me to bring up. So I don't know anything, but your boyfriend is having a fair with an onion.
Speaker 8: Yeah, repla with an onion?
Speaker 3: Pretty well? Yes, layers? Is it if I pur.
Speaker 4: Purple onion?
Speaker 3: Is this what's the why? So he's per sick?
Speaker 8: And you know, apparently onions are supposed to help like absorb the sickness.
Speaker 5: No, I did not know that.
Speaker 8: Well, I remember my mom would always tell me this. I've done this in the past, but it had been a while. And then I come home and my boyfriend had an onion just like sitting on our nightstand, you know, before bed, And I'm like, okay, we're really doing this right And yeah, so we slept with an onion.
Speaker 4: Is it cut in half in water?
Speaker 8: You cut it in half? You don't put it in water, you could just leave it in a bowl. Yeah, And it's supposed to help with the.
Speaker 3: Rid of demons as well that are in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: So does he feel better?
Speaker 3: I would try.
Speaker 8: It slowly feeling better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could also just be slowly feeling over time.
Speaker 3: But this is like something I would see my mom saying as well, like hey, you know, put an onion in hot water and then drink it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, my mom is all about like homeopathic.
Speaker 4: Remedies, so that's good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's always been into, you know, like natural remedies like hama to clean your kidneys and rosemary water for your hair, like if you want it to grow well.
Speaker 3: So okay, that's good. I didn't know that I have rosemary spray.
Speaker 5: My mom would just put vix on everything else.
Speaker 3: She'd rub it. Mom, I have a cold, Rub this, Yeah, my head hurts. Rub this on your head. Yeah, it was that. Or what's the stuff for poison ivy the pink stuff camera mail cam. No, but that's another one.
Speaker 5: The other one.
Speaker 3: Just drink some home remedies though, if you have great home remedies, text us for one or two seven home remedies. I want to read these home remedies. I like home remedy. I feel like in the world there's a natural remedy for everything that is an ailment. We just need to discover it or we need to be reminded of it. Mm hmmm yeah, talk back on the Ihet radio wap inside the kiss page. I mean, the only thing I'd be inspired to put a half avocado and some cilantro beside the bed and whip up some.
Speaker 4: Walk right, bring it back, like, let's just bring it.
Speaker 3: Back to some chips, and I'm decided walk while I'm getting better. All right, Well, thank you, Mark. I'm glad now I see why you have me to ask Ruviey about her boyfriend sleeping with an onion makes all a lot of sense. I thought, very good, Mark. That was like, I can't wait to hear this back on the podcast. So your morning hack is next. Guys. Some are saying you should not date somebody with this first initial. This is dumb.
Speaker 1: I think so too, is there.
Speaker 3: But well they We're going to do it next on air.
Speaker 1: With Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 3: It just needs the largest water jug that's ever been made. Gallons are in there.
Speaker 5: It's one gallon.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, and you carry that around. That's great. Did you pee all day?
Speaker 5: Don't you know? I mean, yes, I do. We all should pee.
Speaker 7: All day, by the way, I know but it's so inconvenient pean all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I get to the station in the morning, I don't leave here until about four thirty pm, so I don't carry this around all day. It comes in the studio and then it goes to my desk.
Speaker 3: Once with you in the bathroom at the studio. So I walked out of the studio in Burbank to use the bathroom and I was going to the one that's close it's like in our wing, and Tanya said that was a soap. Well, I said, where are you going? She goes to the bathroom. I goh, do you want me to? It was weird. I'm like, do you want me to go first? You want to gogle first?
Speaker 4: It's actually nice. You were a gentleman you offered to let me go first.
Speaker 3: But it's weird when there's a bathroom thing because it's not like maybe depending on what your business is, maybe you don't I don't want to go first or mine right, Like, it's a little tricky. So I said, would you like to use it first? You want me to go? And she's like, no, I don't use that one.
Speaker 4: I don't like to use.
Speaker 2: I don't like to use that one that much either, because they don't ever refill the soap.
Speaker 7: It's and it also like smells in there. Sometimes it has a funky smell, smells like sitting water.
Speaker 3: Well, why don't we have the building maintenance address this? Have them putting something they do? Where did you go? You left?
Speaker 5: We go to like the there's one that has multiple stalls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like the women's restroom.
Speaker 3: I thought you went to the fourth floor. Asked Easton to grab a bottle of water. Where'd he go for an hour? The fourth floor? No, you don't have any water either.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought they gave us like free breakfast at one point. Now I got to go to another floor to get water, and the toilet smells like a sock. Nick, I blame you. Don't blame Nick.
Speaker 5: No one person not to blame.
Speaker 3: All right, Marianna, where's the water around here?
Speaker 9: The water?
Speaker 10: I bring my own gallon the same assistantes we started a trend.
Speaker 3: If you had to go get us a bottle, you have to go to the fourth floor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even know. How can we do our jobs without water available on the same floor? Bring our own That's what I've done. Yeah, all right, we're supposed to do something because this the hack.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, all right, well it is for the hack, and then think that will offend some people.
Speaker 5: You're right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, so this I'm only saying it because I keep seeing it and this might offend. This will offend people. But it's not me. I'm just messaging it and I think it's a bunch of bs. So why am I doing it? Well, there's a theory going around that you should not date people with this first initial because they're toxic.
Speaker 1: Toxic.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, men whose names start with J and women's name who start with M. Why does anybody got a J back? There?
Speaker 2: Me me, Marianna, ya, Marianna and women ms?
Speaker 3: Oh you're MS. I was thinking, I was thinking, you're dating a J already and even tell me about this at the dinner.
Speaker 4: My ex was a J.
Speaker 3: Well there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a few j xs.
Speaker 11: Same.
Speaker 3: Well then I so Marianna mc heyla mhm. Who else? Beware beware of them?
Speaker 5: Do you have a few m x's, Ryan a few?
Speaker 4: Like wait, let's think.
Speaker 3: No, no is there an M no? MS? Okay, I'll take R S T L N E.
Speaker 5: But do we know why.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a reference from a game show, because choke. Would you get that fortune?
Speaker 5: I got that R S T L n E.
Speaker 3: Okay, what would you say?
Speaker 5: We don't know why.
Speaker 3: I mean you could read more, but I didn't read the whole thing.
Speaker 12: Jay.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've dated any guys. It's the letter J Today's quote.
Speaker 3: Here we go. You don't always have to tell your side of the story time will That's right?
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: Is there a latency tech? I? Is there a delaver?
Speaker 1: There? Just FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 2: A memorial service was held yesterday morning to recognize the service and unified response of all first responders who answered the call during the Monterey Park mass shooting. The event was held at the LA Fire Department Frank Hotchkin Memorial Training Center.
Speaker 5: In Allegian Park.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk has chosen a new CEO of Twitter and plans to step down from the role within weeks. He chose NBC's Linda Yacarino as the new CEO, and he plans to transition into a role as executive Chairman and Chief Technology Officer, in which he'll focus on overseeing product and the Getty Centers. A free concert series returns this summer, featuring a lineup of musicians spanning all genres off The four h five will take over the museum's outdoor stage on select Saturdays beginning May twentieth. Tickets for the shows, of course, are free, but they do encourage you to get the advanced online tickets that are required to attend.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Ryan Seacrest with You Sistening and Tanya on a Friday morning, Jal's going to be with us after eight o'clock. So this just came out of nowhere. But we got a call from Judy right follow on this about spousal lies. Do you lie to your spouse about something? She told us that she loves listening on the iHeart radio app to us, but she had to lie to her husband so he would pay for more data on the cell phone plan. She told him their rates would double unless he paid for extra data. So but she didn't tell him she was doing it so she could listen to this show. I don't know how long that relationship is gonna lie what happens when he finds out, but we got into thinking about it. So what are you lying to your spouse about. This is from Tony who went into the iHeart radio app and hit the talkback button.
Speaker 1: Hey Ryan, any Talian, this is Virginia Beach.
Speaker 5: I don't tell my wife that I watched Selling Sunset.
Speaker 3: That he watches Telling Sunset. I want to keep us certain.
Speaker 10: Image, put myself in her mind.
Speaker 1: I think that'll kind of tarnish it.
Speaker 11: So yeah, don't tell her.
Speaker 9: Thanks.
Speaker 3: I think she would think she would love. That's awesome. Then, by the way, how romantic he wants to keep a certain image in his wife's mind about him who he is and he doesn't want to blow that romance. Good on you. It's beautiful.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: Deanna's calling here eight hundred and seven. Good morning, Deana. How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 12: Thank you about.
Speaker 3: I'm just loving these lies that we're telling significant others. So what is it you like about.
Speaker 12: I will lie to my husband and tell him that I didn't know that the baby poop. I can relate to that I didn't check, and so you know, five minutes later, not even five minutes later, you'll go check and wait.
Speaker 3: So you guys know that there's poop there, but you just wait for him to change.
Speaker 2: It or like the baby had just come to you, right, Like, she come to you, and then you're like playing with her two seconds right, and then you're.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, go talk to daddy, and then she goes you.
Speaker 5: It's like, right when she goes to daddy, she goes to daddy.
Speaker 3: He was like, oh, do you have poop?
Speaker 1: Poo? And it's like, oh, she must have poop.
Speaker 5: And then he picks her up, and then he goes and changes there.
Speaker 4: And he always will.
Speaker 3: Good by.
Speaker 12: It gets me out of a lot of type of changes.
Speaker 5: Hey, we did a lot for the first nine months.
Speaker 3: I think it's fair.
Speaker 12: I have to admit though, I kind of just outed myself because he popped his head in the room. Right now, I've outed myself. Luckily, we're into the potty training phase now, So.
Speaker 3: Wait, popped in the baby or your husband?
Speaker 12: My husband?
Speaker 2: No, Deanna, it is not over soon because the potty training phase, they're on the bathroom and then they're going to call for you to come and wipe them and that's all.
Speaker 12: I have an older six year old as well, so very familiar. But so I'm trying to bypass all of the diaper phase because both of them want nothing to do with dad in the bathroom. It's always mom that has to go.
Speaker 2: To rock paper scissors and we're on the couch to Hey, I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: I got a FaceTime last night and my little niece Flora announced that she's done with she's out of diapers. She wanted to tell me it's big.
Speaker 5: News, it's celebratory.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, Deanna, thanks for listening to us. You take care of but bye, kiss. What do you lie to your spouse about? How fun is this? Sophie? What do you lie to your spouse about?
Speaker 10: Hi, guys, morning, dear friend.
Speaker 12: I love all of you guys so much.
Speaker 3: So who's your favorite?
Speaker 10: It's not there.
Speaker 3: I'm easy got So.
Speaker 10: I actually work for a plastic surgeon. I have for like fourteen years. I've been with my husband for about ten of those years. And you know, one day we're watching TV and a commercial came on for Jupiter and which is a filler, And you know they're saying what it's for, and then but what all the risks are? And he just turns to me like, Wow, I'm just so glad that you don't do any of that stuff to you. And I've literally been doing it like since I've known him. I don't know how he doesn't know. I just stayed silent.
Speaker 3: Oh will you tell him?
Speaker 10: I mean he knows now that I at least do like botox. It's because I mean I feel like there's no way he could nots but I just kind of kept the filler thing to myself because he was so concerned about it.
Speaker 1: I worried.
Speaker 3: Amazing, we won't tell and you look great. Thanks Sophie for calling it right. Uh, that's a funny one. So if you got what does Michael know about your what do you do?
Speaker 2: I've only done botox, but I don't tell him when I go and get it done, so he doesn't. He can't tell like why because I don't need to, Like, I don't if he if he notices, fine, but he never.
Speaker 3: Notices I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 4: You do you boom m.
Speaker 3: I will boo all right. So, uh, I'm offended by it.
Speaker 5: Tell me more.
Speaker 3: I just don't. Why does anyone get to judge how someone else proposes to their significant other.
Speaker 2: That's what the internet does, right, I mean, you put something out on social media, people are going to comment because that's what people.
Speaker 3: Do okay, But oh wait, there's a guy that's getting slammed for proposing to his girlfriend by leaving a note in the morning, a written note, right, Monty Holmes, What why is every so upset about this.
Speaker 2: Because they're saying that why did he do it this way? Who leaves a note and then leaves as a proposal?
Speaker 3: Well, there was a reason, wasn't it sent like a There was a purpose or reason.
Speaker 2: So basically so, I think when it comes to your proposal, it's something that you'll never forget. It's a story that you're going to tell for the rest of your lives. And so he ripped a piece of paper out of his notebook, put it it, left it in the bathroom.
Speaker 5: For his now fiance.
Speaker 2: She said yes, by the way, and the note just simply said it was like on like a lined notebook.
Speaker 5: It said, will you marry me? With the ring box and the ring And that was it.
Speaker 2: So when she woke up in the morning and she like it was and I guess her bathroom was like kind of messy already as it was, she kind of just like saw it like on the counter. And that's the way I love it. That's the way she found it right.
Speaker 3: And why did he do it? It was a reason.
Speaker 2: So he did it because she was having a really rough few days at work. So the day prior, even the day before that, she had had a really long day and he and she was just like she had worked all day, was super tired when she got home that night and had to get it even earlier the next to go back to her or something like that, and she was stressed and were just like having like almost like a really bad day. And he said he likes to play around and he wanted to really catch her off guard. He really wanted to catch her when she least expected it. And they apparently joke around with each other a lot, and he knew that it would be a funny way to do it with her.
Speaker 3: It's sense of humor in their relationship, and it works for them.
Speaker 5: It works for them, I kind of.
Speaker 3: I mean, how perfect. It's simple, it's concise, it's to the point. It's I think it's cute that you put it on the notebook paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she thinks, you know, she takes a picture of this and she posts it on social media.
Speaker 5: She gets you know, her friends love it, her family loves it.
Speaker 2: Everyone's happy for her, but then it goes viral and the internet is like tearing it down, like everyone couldn't.
Speaker 3: Believe, what if Michael did this to you?
Speaker 5: This would not fly for me personally.
Speaker 3: No, not fly for you. No boy in the future does this for you.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 8: I want him to be there and I want wouldn't he want to see my reaction?
Speaker 3: Ruby, is your boyfriend listening with his onion right now?
Speaker 8: What if he does this, He's probably so sleeping with it.
Speaker 3: I think we need to just not worry about We don't know other people's relationships.
Speaker 4: I know, And I think like that's the thing.
Speaker 7: A girlfriend of mine got proposed to recently and it wasn't this like over the top. I feel like everyone just expects this crazy, over the top thing, and it was just really sweet at their breakfast, Like they were sitting at breakfast together and he just like pulled it out and did it right there and it was so sweet and it was just tender. And I feel like now with social media, everybody expects everything to be so over the top.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna we're going to take it back. We're going to take it back to writing a put a little pen and paper together in a box by the sink and toothpaste and let's call it a day, happy life.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 5: So Monty Holmes, Erica Murphy, congratulate.
Speaker 3: Congratulations. Hey Jonahs Brothers. What do you I bet someone's going to propose it that Jonahs brother show?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 3: That would be Would that be a thing? Would that like, Michael, would you like your show your guy to propose that a Jonah Brothers show?
Speaker 4: I mean, they're my favorite bands, so probably.
Speaker 5: But then that means Nick would see me again getting proposed.
Speaker 3: Oh so then yeah, maybe throw off everything forever. Okay, got it? And he's married. Coming up next?
Speaker 6: That ship Sale Sale needs to see it turn on a new movie in her head?
Speaker 3: All right, So let me grab Nicole. There's gonna be some relationship advice here. I mean, it's not great. I don't even know the whole story. But her boyfriend's acting single on Instagram? What are we doing? Hey, Nicole, thanks for coming on. So your boyfriend is acting like he's single on Instagram? What is he doing to act like he's single on ig?
Speaker 14: Well, so we've been together for about a year and a half and he never posts about me on social media. So my existence is basically not there at all. Online I'll post about him and he never reposts my stories or anything. Like if you were to open his Instagram right now, it would seem like he's single but single, Like.
Speaker 3: What's is he? There's trapping thirst? That's what I was trying to say, Is he thirst trapping.
Speaker 11: A little bit?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 14: But my last particularly was last weekend, So we went to a concert with some of his friends, and he was posting all about the concert, including some of the girlfriends that he was with. And we've talked about that before. He just always tells me he doesn't like putting his personal life on the internet, And when I brought up the post from the concert, he just told me I was overthinking it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm fine with not posting a personal life on social I'm actually okay with it. So I would find it if he was like talking to other girls or like, you know, trying to be flirty or putting up like if I were to put up baby oil on my body in my new short bathing suit post that up a lot. That might be a little too like something wrong, you know.
Speaker 10: I mean, so no like shirtless picks.
Speaker 14: But he is definitely acting like the post that he is. It's just him like he's never insinuating that we're together, that he has a girlfriend. He won't even repost my stories if I tag him in something, so it just feels like he doesn't want his online people to know that he has a girlfriend.
Speaker 5: So you're not on my posts.
Speaker 3: Let's let's tell everyone now that he is. What is his name?
Speaker 14: His name is Jordan.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh, Jordan with the J all right, Jordan.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're around earlier, but just to be fair, I'm going to tell you about something that's being passed around on the internet. And I think it's kind of you can't generalize like this, but it would be unfair for us not to share what we were talking about. Uh, there's a theory going around on the internet that you can't date people with the first name J men men men with first They say men first named Jay and women first named em, which rolls out a lot of people, but they say that they're toxic. Now, this is a dumb rumor on the internet.
Speaker 7: Well, what's interesting is what is his response when you express that you want to be shown Are you telling him that you want to be shown on his Instagram.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we talk about it, and he just constantly tells me that I'm overthinking it, like especially even after the concert and all the posts of his girlfriends. He told me, like, you know, it's not a big deal and it's just not something that I should be so concerned about.
Speaker 3: I mean, guys, I kind of understand keeping something personal in private, So I can't.
Speaker 13: Acknowledging that he has a girlfriend that well, you know, there's a whole TikTok slew of people that do this thing where they're like, my husband doesn't post me on Instagram, but he.
Speaker 7: Is the best dad, He's the best husband. He cooks at dinner, like you know what I mean. Like, social media isn't the end all be all in a relationship. So that doesn't bother me as much that he's not posting you. But what bothers me is that he's not acknowledging your feelings and that it's important to you. He's brushing it off and making it seem like it's no it's true.
Speaker 3: I think that was a narcissistic trait. Yeah, we were talking about the other day. These are just these morning hacks that keep resurfacing. This is not our thinking. I'm just telling you what like it is out there. But I think Tany's a good point. He should come up with a compromise to address how you're feeling. And good luck, Nicole, if you we're gonna put out there Jordan and Nicole, Jordan and Nicole, Jordan and Nicole. They're together, right all right? Thank you?
Speaker 13: Nicole?
Speaker 3: Bye. What do you think she's gonna do?
Speaker 5: Probably nothing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just take it.
Speaker 3: Jordan. You know who you are and you know your girlfriend is Nicole? Shit got his last name?
Speaker 4: What if her name was Michole?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, it's not so.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: What if we were off it's on the weekend right now? What if the show was over? What if we are bora right now? What if? Yes, what if I was tall? I'm not us.
Speaker 4: M M for the woman's name and Jay for the man?
Speaker 3: I want to played this game? What if I could eat anything I wanted and not gain weight? I can't.
Speaker 5: What if I didn't have cell you light?
Speaker 3: We can't play that game? What if? What else? What else? I love it?
Speaker 1: So mue mine.
Speaker 4: Actually made sense?
Speaker 3: No name Nicole? But what if it was hold on? We got to move on. This show has got to make some money to come to some commercials. No, it's not even mymmercials. It's the song Let's play some Misa have a mushroom tea and a shot of Express. That's millbile.
Speaker 1: Even air on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Ryan Seacrest too. And this is the portion of the show where we celebrate a local entrepreneur. What I love is that this individual, again, like others said, I'm going to go do something I love and make a living doing it, and that is our I'm a hustler band hometown hustler segment. I see Shabaz in Harbor City. Good morning, you're hometown hustler Ashley.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Ryan.
Speaker 3: Good morning. So you're doing it, You're doing what you love and you've built a business out of it.
Speaker 9: Huh yes, I have, all right.
Speaker 3: So your business is called simply Crafty Customs and you are a laser engraving business. What were you doing before?
Speaker 9: I was actually working in the hospitality industry as an HR.
Speaker 3: Manager, okay, and you weren't loving it.
Speaker 9: I did, but I just knew that it just wasn't the dream job.
Speaker 3: And how did you get into laser engraving.
Speaker 9: Well, I pretty much during COVID, you know, like everyone else was just really bored at home, and I came across an ad for laser engraving, and you know, they kept postponing COVID, So I pretty much decided to take the plunge and purchase the machine. And from there I just pretty much started creating items and I seen there there was a huge demand for it, so I seen that it was working and I love, you know, creating new things and just being able to put my own touch to it. So from there we pretty much took off.
Speaker 3: Can you explain this is really awesome? I might want to order somebody? So it's a custom in. What is laser graving? What are the what's the product?
Speaker 9: So the products are made out of wood. So we take a piece of wood and pretty much have a machine that engraves it and we when we put our own designs on there. Any it can be personalized, it can be any things, any drawings images is So one of our popular items is our tequila boards, so it can hold up to four shot glasses and it has designated spots for salt inline too.
Speaker 3: What's the one that you have for a weddings.
Speaker 9: So we have like take a shot, I'm telling the not or we also have ones that are like same forever, so just stuff with.
Speaker 3: What what'd you say? Pizza pizza, same pizza, forever.
Speaker 5: Same forever.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Like, you know, get married, you can get married.
Speaker 3: That's what you'll say when you get married.
Speaker 5: I mean it's kind of true.
Speaker 3: I get it, But you say that, I've never heard that expression.
Speaker 2: You haven't, really, I guess what would you?
Speaker 3: All right, well these are these are boards with all kinds of expressions on them. I love it. I love it simply crafty customs. Actually, I just it inspires me to hear what you did. So if you oh my gosh, I'm looking at it now. They just showed me the same you know what forever board and you have shots on that. Boy, it's so weird, so many things happening in my mind. All right, wow, well anybody's getting married, that board's available. Thank you Ashley Savaz for coming on.
Speaker 12: Thanks Brian.
Speaker 1: I'm a bit.
Speaker 3: Like, do you say that to Michael?
Speaker 5: I know, I don't.
Speaker 4: Did you Meredith's bachelorette? Didn't you guys do that?
Speaker 2: What didn't you have a little like glitter, glitter everywhere I hosted the Bachelory.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm surprised you didn't throw any of that in there.
Speaker 3: No, we may pa what a rager shaping shellfish in it? Think that far ahead. We have been saying that Jennifer Lopez is going to join us, and I will say that this will change your mood, right like it'll change your mood. Hearing Jen's voice will change your mood. It always puts us in a in a better place hearing the voice. Hearing this voice you're about to hear. It's going to change your mood. Voice. See are you feel better? You feel better now, don't you? I do? Jennifer Lopez? How are you?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 6: Baby?
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm so good.
Speaker 11: We haven't talked in a while.
Speaker 10: I miss you.
Speaker 3: I miss you too. I think about you often. But I'm looking at it says you know, I thought you accomplished so much when I saw you all the time, and you continue to just do more and more things. And honestly, I say to myself, I can never slow down. I can never slow down.
Speaker 11: To motivate me. Remember, he does more than I do.
Speaker 3: Would you say that we can be competitive?
Speaker 11: We are competitive, But I think.
Speaker 3: That's what is the drive come from for you.
Speaker 11: You know, it's funny that you to say that, because I feel like in the last couple of years my priorities are shifting so heavily.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 11: The drive for me is always like the creative drive, right, like the thing that inspires you, like trying to figure out, you know, yourself, love and life and like doing all these creative projects to kind of fill you and you know, make you feel good and like kind of chasing your passion all that stuff. But then I feel like, you know, I'm married now and I have these kids, and there's the kids are teenagers now, and you know, it's like I just don't want to most any moments with them and be there with them, and my life has become more centered around that, and it's like trying to crank back that wheel of like what you have put yourself in is so tough to do, and it's like, wait a minute, I'm just slow down. I'm trying to just be here all the time. And there's changes I've made that have that have worked, and then I'm still kind of in the midst of it, but I still love doing what I do.
Speaker 3: I can't believe your twins are gonna be fifteen or fifteen.
Speaker 10: They are fifteen.
Speaker 3: You know, we were we were talking about this. Siciny has twins and siste jam is she's got younger twins. But tell her what we're talking about in terms of the birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my twins are five boy girl as well, And so you're haad of me by ten years with them, and I just celebrated their fifth birthday obviously, But when did you start doing separate birthdays for the twins.
Speaker 11: I don't do separate birthdays for them. Good, okay, No, I asked them. I asked them what they want to do? Okay, guys, what do you want to do? Do you want to go somewhere with your friends? Do you want to do something with your friends? We could do this or that, you know. I kind of give them the option, and usually they'll opt for I want to go to Universal and ride like a couple of roller coasters, and the other one's like, well, I want to go to wherever, you know, some other Disney and do this. And they'll do that for a few hours. Then we'll come back here and we'll have the whole family and their friends and we'll all have a cake and they'll do something kind of special for that, and I order the food that they want, and I really kind of let them dictate what they want so they don't feel like I'm pushing them to have a birthday together or anything like that. But it's like, here's what about this, And they're like, Okay, yeah, cool. Pick their own cakes, do their own stuff, make their own guest list, the whole thing.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 5: Now, have you had to deal with sleepovers yet? Because you said they are teenagers?
Speaker 11: Oh, there's lots of sleepovers. You have so many kid in this house. Oh my god. Now they don't go out much. I will say that they don't sleep at other people's house as much, but they invite a lot of people here.
Speaker 3: So you know, I was thinking about this. The movies that you've done recently have been I think it's some of your best work. You know there's and I know it's your team, right, it's directed by women. I know you're you're producing partner. You give it your all, and The Mother is no different. And just looking at the photo of you in this, the fierce photo of you in the marketing for The Mother, just it kind of it excites you. You know, it kind of excites you. This role is a little different, but it's it's action and it's also emotion, isn't it.
Speaker 11: Yeah it is. It's funny because that picture was shot by any Leebo. It's another woman's great legend. Yes, we have all those these amazing women working on this, but yeah, it is very it's an you know, it kind of incredible that I'm doing an action movie like this at this time in my life. You would think, like in my twenties or thirties, I would have been doing stuff like this, but they have me out there being a badass now and I kind of love it. I'm kind of loving it. And the movie, like you said, was directed by Nikki Carro, who has done Lawn and whille Rder and know It's an amazing filmmaker and really took a script that was a like a kind of sweet story about that sweet but kind of intense story about a mother and a daughter and learning how to relate to each other after they haven't after she gives her up when she's a baby, and then she comes back into her life when she's twelve and she just like doesn't even know how to be a mom to her, you know, and the daughter is trying to connect with her, and that's what the story was. And Nicky kind of took it and made it this huge, across continent action movie that I could have never imagined. So it's had contributions of all of these kind of amazing women and artists that came together to make this movie and put it to like kind of me in the role instead of somebody who was younger to be quite frank, you know, it was an amazing thing. I think it kind of for me was very.
Speaker 3: So here's what's gonna happen. Jennifer Lopez is here. The mother is on Netflix. It's out. Okay, Now here's gonna happ I'm gonna tell you this next week, a couple of days. How are they how are they do the calculation? Next week when I put on my Netflix, I promise you, you know they do those boxes of one, two, three, four Netflix. I promise you, I'm going to see your face in that picture a number one. I promise you for sure. Jen Thanks so much for calling. It's great to hear your voice.
Speaker 11: You too, you too, and best much to all you guys. I appreciate always your support. I love you.
Speaker 3: You know I love you always. We'll talk to I love you, Thank you.
Speaker 11: Bye bye.
Speaker 3: Guy told you we feel better, don't we? Wait? So your idol just gave you like this whole.
Speaker 2: Anytime you talk to me about like International Women's Day, like like when we talk about role models, it's like Jennifer Lopez, it's like she's but do you know what she said?
Speaker 3: So are you going to separate the birthdays or not? Because she didn't separate the birthdays?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I love that. I mean I do, I do?
Speaker 2: And what she was saying, it's like I always ask him what they want to do, and I would love it if they could always do birthdays together because it makes my life easier.
Speaker 3: Right, well, it sounds like it works for them exactly.
Speaker 1: On Air On Air.
Speaker 3: With a Ryan Seacrest coming up in a second, a trending report, Tanya, what are you working on?
Speaker 7: If you're a performer, do you want your significant other to watch every single thing you do?
Speaker 3: Or not watch you interesting a performer of any sort?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Like do you want them to come see the presentation? It's like, would you want someone to watch us do this? Right?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm gonna ask you about great.
Speaker 3: Would you want someone to watch you do a presentation at work? Like, would you go watch Michael do a PowerPoint just here? Would that make him nervous?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't know, it would make him nervous. I personally would find it boring.
Speaker 3: Right, But what if maybe we should all go support him at his next PowerPoint and sit in the crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if he wants a support, one hundred percent, But I still think it would be boring.
Speaker 3: It would be, for sure, But I would I would be cheering him, cheering. Come on, Oh you want to? So I found some bracelets. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, there's been an evolution over the week.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is, I'm starting to decorate myself good for you, So in lieu of a tattoo for the moment.
Speaker 5: The ring, Now it's bracelets. So we've gone the leather route.
Speaker 4: Well, the bracelets, Yeah, the first ones were like the jeweled.
Speaker 3: I saw the sky the gym with brown beaded bracelets, and I thought he looked cool. And so I put some of my beaded ones on in my drawer and they did not look cool. And then well, get like ropey ones or leathery ones or different material. And so I put together.
Speaker 4: This and you delivered they're good.
Speaker 3: So this works.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I have too many on now.
Speaker 3: I thought you were supposed to stack three tight A little thick.
Speaker 5: You on both sides.
Speaker 3: Watch watch I met I to my what do you call it? Watch band?
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a red stripe on his watchband and he's got one red leather.
Speaker 5: It's a little matchy matchy for my taste.
Speaker 4: Wow, I like it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You can't win with both of you ever, I know.
Speaker 5: Listen, I will at least tell you the truth.
Speaker 3: Well, so she and I have to, and I have to go home and battle the two truths in my own head. So I don't sleep well to you and your truths.
Speaker 7: I'm going to do a boat about your scruff, though I think the majority would say you look better with scruff.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be tied.
Speaker 4: Okay, but let's get a good not.
Speaker 7: Like this scruff like, let's get a good picture of your scruff when you had it and do a side by side.
Speaker 3: Are you going to the Antarctic scar region at the point soon? Because you're so bundled up. What are you doing? Are you going to a power broker conference in Montana after this, of all, when.
Speaker 4: I leave the house, it's sixty degrees.
Speaker 3: You're dress like you're a family member in succession going to the Montana Summit.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be ninety degrees as we get.
Speaker 3: Like and I sense not enough mushroom tea oomph this morning. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, it is very cold when I leave the house, but.
Speaker 3: It's not like on the tip of a mountain.
Speaker 4: It's so cold, and so I I have a V neck.
Speaker 5: My neck is exposed, like I'm fine over here.
Speaker 4: It would be so cool. I'm looking at you.
Speaker 3: It's your Elizabeth Holmes outfit that you're wearing right now.
Speaker 7: But I'm wearing my workout clothes underneath because I'm trying to go to the gym after I leave the office.
Speaker 3: Well, we like that, we appreciate it, but are the cold underneath? I am in a V neck tea sweating. I'm cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd be cold if I took off my vest.
Speaker 3: I feel like you are going fishing in the La River.
Speaker 4: I think about that sometimes.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I look so insane when I like see myself, but I'm so cold that I don't really care.
Speaker 3: Okay, well here we are trading report. What do we have?
Speaker 7: So, Chris Pratt, He's been in many, many, many major movies. I'm just gonna name a few, Guardians of the Galaxy, Jurassic World, Super Mario Brothers.
Speaker 4: And that's just a few of them.
Speaker 7: But how many of these movies has his wife, Katherine Schwarzenegger scene. Chris said her favorite movie is Bride Wars. Catherine is a huge fan of Bride Wars. She calls that true cinema. I think that might be one of the only movies of mine she's seen.
Speaker 1: So I not.
Speaker 4: I forgot he was even in Bride Wars.
Speaker 5: That's the only one I seen.
Speaker 7: Oh really, And so I'm gonna go watch Bride Wars this week. But it got me thinking about your significant other watching the things, or you know, watching or listening to the things that you do. And I was wondering, Ryan, if your significant other listen to the morning show every day, watch his idle?
Speaker 3: No, but comes to idle sometimes I think she was there when you were there. Yes, yeah, but no do not does not like Sometimes I'll even have to remind her I work here and you like it that way. I don't care yeah, it's fine. Like, I don't expect to come home and then have her go oh my gosh, the seven o'clock hour was really compelling today. Okay, you know, I don't. It's fine. It's probably better. I think it's better for all of us if they don't listen that much. So sometimes I pretend I don't work here. I'm like, no, that's Jojo, that's not me in the morning and I but I'm so used to doing stuff in front of people that it doesn't bother me if anybody's watching, got it?
Speaker 5: I agree?
Speaker 4: Right, But some people like the support, like I'd like the support.
Speaker 3: Of Like do you go watch Robbie in court?
Speaker 4: No, he doesn't go to court, he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Do you watch him mark up contracts?
Speaker 5: She probably does.
Speaker 4: No, I'm actually not allowed to. He's very weird about like.
Speaker 3: My weird so it's trying to climb for Yeah, yeah it's not weird.
Speaker 7: It's his job, but I'm not listening. Like, if you ever have to take a work call, he like steps outside.
Speaker 3: But he's a professional.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he is a professional.
Speaker 3: I want to calme hang out on him. Yeah, does he know how much I like him? I don't think it comes up a lot, and he actually is cool. Somehow it worked like whatever we went through to get to him, it worked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he is really cool. Well, he's just a cool guy.
Speaker 3: But three of us are pretty rad together, I have to say. And we don't get enough credit for it. Michael and Robbie and Ryan. Yeah, don't get enough credit yet that I may go to a Dodger game. They want to go, They would go with you talk about it?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 3: All right? So this weekend? What is on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 1: The weekend watch list?
Speaker 3: Just I'm definitely.
Speaker 5: Gonna watch The Mother I'm with you, Ryan, I want to watch The Mother too.
Speaker 3: Thank you, starring Jennifer Lopez. Why is that such a cop out, Tanya?
Speaker 7: Because it hasn't come out yet, so you haven't watched it out today?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: But does the weekend watch this have to be something that's already been seen?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Mark. I feel like Mark puts a lot of pressure on me to.
Speaker 5: There's no pressure.
Speaker 3: You could actually do a pass if you want to. You could say I'm passing. I'm going to do a weekend read list.
Speaker 4: I have done that before, I've done podcasts.
Speaker 3: You've done that. Here you've done recommending podcasts. Correct, No, it must have been so compelling we.
Speaker 4: Forgot it was a murder mystery one.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't get into that stuff. I like positive vibes. Obsessed with that true crime and murder mystery and I don't need that energy.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 3: It puts me in a bad place.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised you recommend that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't like them, but we were doing a road trip up to northern California, so we wanted like a long thing to listen to and it was just kind of happened.
Speaker 3: I want you to recommend things that do this my guy vibe me send me, calm me down, slow me down, quiet me, you know, decompress me, my goal me.
Speaker 5: Don't know what the mother is going to do that. I feel like it's a very high action pack movie.
Speaker 2: Well except for that entertainment, a very entertaining, high action pack movie.
Speaker 3: What's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 2: So I've talked about this before, but I'm bringing it up again because there is a new season and if you haven't watched Working Moms on Netflix, you definitely should. It is so hysterical and it's basically about these like struggling moms. It's about motherhood basically, but they all kind of like work and balance motherhood and their job at the same exact time, and there's just a bunch of chaos while they're doing it, So it's like a mommy group and all of their struggles at once.
Speaker 5: It's on Netflix if.
Speaker 3: You haven't started yet, there's eighty three episodes to catch up, seven seasons, Right, Tanya, what's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 7: So we've been in a little bit of a television loll lately after Jury Duty because we loved it so much. We haven't really found anything else that we really loved. But documentaries are always a go if you like the person that documentaries on. So the Lewis Capaldi documentaries out on Netflix, so that's a good one, and then the Ed Sharon docuseriies is on Disney Plus and.
Speaker 4: They're really good.
Speaker 7: That Ed Sharon when we talked to about it's very different than his other documentary that was all about making music. This one is more about his life and.
Speaker 3: So the things that happened when they were shooting this documentary, yeah, his wife getting cancer and losing his best friend, all while they had already started this process, so they can't believe it. Yeah, and what's his loose Capaldi do in his documentary?
Speaker 7: His is kind of the journey of how he kind of came to be. His parents are in it, which is really cute to see him kind of with his parents, and it's a look at how he makes music and kind of how he grew up.
Speaker 3: Okay, Ruby, what's in your weekend? Watch this Dear.
Speaker 8: Mama on Hulu? So you know, I'm a big Tupac Shakor fan, and it's all about his mom, a Fenny Schakor. So it's actually kind of on brand for Mother's Day weekend, but it just kind of explores his relationship with his mom, and it's really really.
Speaker 3: Good so far. How do they do that he's not here.
Speaker 8: It's a lot of interviews with people that were close to both of them.
Speaker 3: Got it. Yeah, so it's called Dear Mama. All right? Well, great, that's some stuff. Some ideas to watch this weekend, Yes, Tony, a.
Speaker 4: Lot of mom themes. Actually did we do that on purpose?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wow, look at that big planning sets. Except for your watch.
Speaker 7: List, I know every single one working mom's dear mom the mother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wow, getting ready to stack up fifty minutes of NonStop The Kiss music and it's supposed to be so nice this weekend. Gonna have a great weekend for getting out, going to the beach, Sunshine eighty, the beaches, some places, ninety in like You, Hot and Kiss will be on all weekend of America Top forty forty tomorrow morning forty Biggest Songs at USA. Also we will have America Top forty Sunday and Kayla Thomas is gonna be on Sunday from noon to four. Kayla, good to see you. Nice to have dinner with the whole group the other night.
Speaker 4: Hi, it was good seeing you.
Speaker 3: We had a lot of fun we did. We are fun. We are fun. We are I was saying to everybody that has shifts on the weekend that when they come in on Friday, sometimes Mark gives me like quick bullet point notes about what's happening in their life. And you know, Eja's is always the same, and with yours, there's a lot of different things. But we have some serious to talk Aboutah, right, So tell us about what you're creating in terms of awareness.
Speaker 15: Yeah, So May is Lupus Awareness Month. This past Wednesday was actually World Lupus Day, and I just want to say thank you for letting me come on your platform and talk about this because a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Don't know what lupus is. What is so lupas is.
Speaker 15: It's different for everybody, but basically it's an autoimmune disease that causes inflammation and pain in different parts of the body. They call it the silent killer because it can be so hard to diagnose and it looks different for everybody, and it can mimic other illnesses.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 15: Until I was diagnosed when I was like twenty five, like three years ago. But yeah, and it's some people have it on the more extreme side where they're on dialysis and kidney transplant. I know a lot of people know the story, Selena Gomez's story, and Nick Cannon also has it Lady Gaga, So yeah, I can just be it can be different for everybody. But you know, you look at a loopus patient and you don't think.
Speaker 4: That they're sick.
Speaker 15: You know, you look at people say that to me all the time, but you don't know what they're doingailing with every single day. The pain, the fatigue, the joint pain, the swelling, the rash.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like fatigue, you get tired, you have so much energy.
Speaker 4: No, I don't. And that's the thing.
Speaker 15: And I was embarrassed to tell people my story at first because I didn't want anybody to think that I was incapable of doing my job or to look at me like I was filled. So I kept it a secret for about a year and a half, and then one day I was like, you know what, No, I have too big of a platform. There's so many women of color who struggle with this every single day. And I look at Tanya because you and I talk about it all the time, but what we go through, and she's so open about what she goes through, And so I said, I kind of had to reshape my thinking to not oh woe was me? But uh, this is more of a testimony, not a disability.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's what I'm doing now. I'm trying.
Speaker 3: So you've done something really cool. You've teamed up with La Press on Nails.
Speaker 15: Yes, so I have teamed up with the company.
Speaker 4: These are it, I am.
Speaker 15: So we can get you some Ryan, Oh my gosh, I'm so proud of them, Like La Press on Nails, here in La. We teamed up and we designed them to basically embody a lupus warrior. So you got the purple because that's our color.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: What's the design on them.
Speaker 15: This is butterflies, right, because symptom is the butterfly rashes on our face.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 15: So we also have the purple ribbon and you can come and all these are abnormally long, but sheeps and sizes and stuff, and a portion of the proceeds will go to the Lupus Foundation of America. So I would love if everybody is supported.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's so great that you are speaking about it. Yeah, you you know you're you're comfortable and confident doing so Yeah, it should be.
Speaker 15: I mean, so many people go through it and if somebody has to speak up, So kiss if dot com slash Kayla if you want more information about the nails.
Speaker 3: It was fun time. Kayla is fun And you're gonna be on this weekend. So Sam Smith Keya formed tickets right on Sunday. Yes, all right, good to see you all weekend. Longe turn on the radio, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Guys, I never thought we'd get to this hour, but we did. We plowed through it this morning on a Friday, so much fun. Thank you for being with us this morning. They have a great weekend. Do everything you can to appreciate the moment, the weekend, the weather, the family, the friends, whatever, it's right. I can't, I gotta go gosh, I mean, don't just gonna start and Sisney could say it again. She's on for another hour. Sure, Thanks, guys, have a great weekend, all right. Ye Hey, let's think of each other often and not text Bye, just kidding.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening so on air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.