Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and Responsible gaming Resources.
Speaker 2: O Chokat Williams said he left career ending knockout loles out of his club Shay interview. Cat said he intentionally held back, leaving out all the knockout blows and left just jazzsbelievable.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how I knew, but both those of you excuse me that watch the cab win invented you.
Speaker 5: If you think about everything he said, and Jamie second, and go back and listen to all the and said that we're going to happen, and in the year you notice everything did happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you knew.
Speaker 2: I don't know who he talks to or who who.
Speaker 4: I mean, what inside information he might have. But everything he said it came true. Everything he said came true. So there's something. There's some truth to everything that he knows and the fact that he's saying I held back a little bit. He probably has stuff on people, and he just he just huge jabs instead of throwing that hay maker he could have I'm assuming he could have been the careers.
Speaker 1: But some of the things that he.
Speaker 2: Knows, bab there there. There there's a possibility that you might hear the haymakers very very soon. Oh oh.
Speaker 1: Well, it's one thing. Long as I ain't got long as I ain't and I'm good long as I ain't in now be good.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah. But uh he said he wrote it. I can tell you this. He's been writing more material.
Speaker 1: I don't know where you get his information from, but he be spot on.
Speaker 2: He be spot on. The depth. January third, twenty twenty five is right around the corner what happened on carry third. That was the first edition of Cat Williams when it released.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have my pop going ready over Redden Baker two.
Speaker 2: Damn mm.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't know why they upset that man down.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I might not need that call. You know, a couple of meal they see the baby arm, I won't need to do no interview a poor and sign offers iron Mike two hundred and fifty k to show cheeks again. Oh yo, oh yo, would you show your buttocks for two hundred and fifty k?
Speaker 4: Hey, you gotta understand, I did amateur I did amateur polling back in ninety seven, ninety eight.
Speaker 1: So you know, showing showing a little showing a little buttox man, that that ain't nothing. That ain't that that that ain't nothing. But I wouldn't be able to do it now with all that I have going on now.
Speaker 2: If I needed it, put a comment in front of that and that five and I'll show you something else. Hey, hey, the thing the quarter horns gotta come out? Man, let me stop. Man. People gonna think I've been drinking today. I did have a function that I had to did, but I ain't been drinking. I have been drinking. When you say you put a comment five in front of that two with a five, U yeah no. There's a very cool story coming out of Tennessee. Money Williams lit up the number eleven Tennessee on Wednesday night, scoring thirty of Montana's fifty seven points. Wow, fifty seven points on eight of fifteen and four to seven three. He was incredible after court. Williams had a pretty rough year. He lost both of his parents since November, and now he and his older sister are having to take care of his three younger siblings. Ball's beat writer Mike Williams. Mike Wilson posted Williams gofund me after the game, and the donations have been pouring in from Tennessee fans looking to help. Tennessee fans have been donating thousands of dollars, and one hundred and twenty eight thousand, six hundred and fifty one dollars have been raised with the goal of one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Dope. Wow, that's dope. That's very dope. That's really dope.
Speaker 1: I think that that.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if that that story in itself has been made public or as far as globally, you know, statewide, but back and extend way over the one hundred fifty down.
Speaker 2: De La Mark. Oh, Yeah, for sure, I'm way.
Speaker 4: Over the one hundred feety down to dollar mark very very fast. If the right outlets push that story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's uh, it is, it is. We gotta I'm gonna get this information. I'm gonna donate also because h we need to get that uh that restaurant that the people walked out on, So make sure we have the team get that information so we can get get them taken care of. But that's an unbelievable story, my money. Bro. I am sorry, so sorry to hear about your about your mom and your dad. But you and your sister stepping up and doing what your mom and dad would be so very proud of you doing, taking on the responsibility of your younger siblings. And I know that's all that's that's a that's a tall task, I mean because you really haven't had an opportunity to greed because you have to be a parent now. And you know why you might want to greed. You realize that you got three younger brothers and sisters that's counting on you to be the filling parent now. So bro, continue success, keep your head up. Unbelievable puts everything in perspective. Let you understand what's really what's important, and what's really really really really important, and family is the most sacred thing. And I'm glad the Tennessee fans did are doing what they're doing. But let's go ahead and get that thing, get it up, get that thing on up to a couple of hundred thousand, maybe even half a million. So Buddie, we got you, bro Oh Choe. In that Fleet's first live stream professional boxing event, say Man, sixty million households tuned in to watch Jake Paul face Mike Tyson. The twenty seven year old Paul defeated Mike billion out of the decision. Oh Joe, what did you think about the fight?
Speaker 1: What did I tell you what was gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: I told you it was gonna come down to stamina and getditioning. Jake Paul won round two to eight.
Speaker 2: Round one.
Speaker 4: For people in the chat, Round one, if you're paying attention, when Mike came out there and applied pressure and opened up and volume punched a little bit, just a little bit, and he scanned the shout of Jake. If you watch where go back and watch round one again, and Mike was actually Mike for a little bit. Even a fifty eight year old Mike made Jake Paul uncomfortable, uncomfortable, he's not used to that. You can't train for that kind of that kind of fighter. I don't care who you spar with and how many rounds or hours of star you can't after.
Speaker 1: Round one, I'm not sure why Mike stopped. I'm not sure why he stopped applying that pressure.
Speaker 2: He was he got tired, the same reason when you running with people running and they get tired and they stopped and they start walking. Yeah, that's why you're doing man, while you stopped, I was tired. Are you right? You're right?
Speaker 1: And he caught Jake with that left hook twice I think maybe twice.
Speaker 4: He ain't throw, he ain't throw the upper cut now once he threw the uppercut one and then I seen there were there was some rounds in the later rounds with Jake hid him across the head and he was backing up.
Speaker 1: He was biting on, his biting on, you know.
Speaker 2: He always keep me Lord high.
Speaker 1: It was just it was, it was very uncomfortable for me. It was it was very uncomfortable me to see Mike's to see Mike going backwards, uncle, to see him going backwards. Mike, don't fight off his back foot on Mike. Come forward, baby, Its just listen.
Speaker 4: Kudos to Jake, you know, kudos to Mic for getting in there and living out a dream, allowing his kids that saw us. You know what he what he wrote on Twitter? Uh excuse me what he wrote on X about his kids being able to see him standing there against somebody you know, thirty twenty some years younger or whatever.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad you're able for.
Speaker 4: Feel that that dream or whatever it might have been, being able to get back in the ring after twenty two years.
Speaker 1: I salute you, but.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't get it. It is what it is. It wasn't what I thought it would be. It wasn't what I thought it would be. I think Jake he stepped off the gas a little bit in the later rounds, so he would knock Mike out, if I think, if he wanted to, if he applied pressure, he could have knocked Miked out if he wanted to. He but he didn't. So I mean, it was cool, but it wasn't what I thought. It wasn't what I thought it would be. I didn't thought would be. Yeah, if you look at Mike, if you if you look at Mike training and hitting the pads with with with that, with that, with that, don't move that velocity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even the pads don't move.
Speaker 2: But listen, it's different.
Speaker 1: I didn't but we didn't even get that.
Speaker 4: We didn't even get we didn't even get that type of mic that coming up under like I'm just and just letting it go.
Speaker 1: I that that that round one. I was like, oh, well, Mike menchils mother, and then around came that it was a rat o yo.
Speaker 2: You know how it is, man. You know, boxing you gotta be well conditioned.
Speaker 1: Hairy is different because.
Speaker 2: The thing is it's not that you're just running, you're throwing punches. So if you're using every part of your body, your arms, your back, your shoulders, your legs, your car gotta stay tight. You gotta be mentally focused because you don't know where punches are coming from from. Yeah yeah, I mean sometimes you can get to fatigue mentally that'll drain you. Yeah yeah, and then you know, hey, I mean I don't know what people thinking. I got exactly what I thought. I saw fifty eight year old fighting his legs, fighting doing doing a cardio vascular I could see O Joe if it was like weightlifted, like you got older. You got guys in the fifties that are still strong. But it doesn't it doesn't require the cardio the threshold that it would require as a boxer. Yeah, yeah, I don't know what people thought they were thought they were gonna get like, oh, Mike, Mike. Mike retired twenty two years ago. Why because he didn't help, Hey, Bud, because he didn't have the desire. What'd you doing? Hey?
Speaker 1: His leg Mike, his legs went up one up underneath.
Speaker 4: Him either they were they they was underneath him that first round though, that first round, Hey, he's yeah, the ship out of Jake.
Speaker 2: My legs first round?
Speaker 1: Head, I know he think of in his head like whoa, whoa, whoa, Mike, what what you doing?
Speaker 2: Joe? My legs be up under me for the first round? Is this when they asked for that second and third one? I ain't got none for him, you know what I'm I don't try a at this sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, matter of fact, speaking of speaking of speaking of boxing, I'm glad, I'm glad you.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you brought this up. There's uh, it's called misfits boxing.
Speaker 4: You know a bunch of you to create his YouTubers and uh, they have a misfis box. And one of their fighters called me out today Anthony Anthony, pretty boy Taylor, and can I make one hundred and seventy five pounds or can.
Speaker 1: I make one eighty? And I told him I can make whatever you need me to make.
Speaker 4: So at some point in the future, now I'm gonna have to I need my nightcap trunks, I need my nightcap roll, you know.
Speaker 1: And so I'm I'm not put.
Speaker 2: You in all that nightcap gifts. So you get knocked down, hang on, they see and all they're gonna see is on my face and your trunk.
Speaker 1: What hey, hey, one hey, one on, Hey, I got you many, I got you. But we're good.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 1: Were good, We're good.
Speaker 4: So I'm I'm gonna make sure I'm gonna get that in the works too, so that that'd be a good event.
Speaker 2: Fault. Okay, Well, I tell you I got a perfect person you could fight.
Speaker 1: What now I'm fighting him?
Speaker 2: I want him? He you don't fight speed? Who Speed? Who is that? The content creator? YouTube guy?
Speaker 1: He's too little?
Speaker 2: Too little?
Speaker 4: Nah, he said, you ready, he too little? I want I want to actually I want to fight an actual fighter.
Speaker 2: Then he won't. He said he want Floyd Mayweather. Oh come on, man, I'm just telling you what he told me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know a he telling you. But sometimes people just be talking just to talk, thinking that's what they want. Everybody got a plan to get punching them out. Yeah, hey, Anthony, Anthony, pretty boy, Taylor man, whenever, whenever you ready, baby, talk to me.
Speaker 1: Send the contract.
Speaker 4: They gotta make it, gotta make sense. They gotta make sink. And one thing about these hands, the fire baby, and they do deliver. I ain't talkd about Amazon.
Speaker 2: But see, I don't know if the hand has been updated yet.
Speaker 4: Oh they've been updated. I ain't stopped training boxing yet. I've been the past four years. You gotta think I'm I've been training now seriously taking it, actually seriously saying twenty twenty one. The problem is I ain't really had nobody to fight. I've been waiting on are Ward Andrey Ward running for me.
Speaker 1: He's scared, you know.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's what you calls should fight Boo logan, Paul should fight are Ward to Jake, Paul should fight Andrey Ward.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, why not gonna get the man hurt. Don't do that, get who hurt?
Speaker 2: Jake? What do you mean he can't?
Speaker 4: He can't, he can't get in the ring with an experienced fighter of that magnitude.
Speaker 1: That's an elite an elite fighter, is.
Speaker 2: It he talks about? You want to get in the ring with it?
Speaker 1: I beat it, I beat Andrew Ward Ass. I'm different, I'm I'm a I'm a fighter.
Speaker 2: I bet you fight Jake Paul did how what you mean? How easy? Get in their book? But gloves on? Put Trump's on, boots and go to work. All right?
Speaker 1: Cool? Tell Jake tails Jake, see me the contract? Matter of fact.
Speaker 4: Oh, listen to this. Think about this right quick. Jakes from Cleveland, Ohio? Right, think about how this would be. He's from Cleveland, Ohio. I played in Cincinnati. We can have the mother fight right at pay Court Stadium. We could feel the whole stadium at pay Corps. Right, Boom, Netflix, what have you or whatnot? Battle Battle Ohio?
Speaker 2: Okay, hey guys, I'm putting it right now. I'm gonna be looking for a new co host. Uh wouldn't this fight take it? I'm gona go ahead, applicants, get your applications, the need to be burst in a lot of different topics. You can talk football, top basketball. I'm sure you can research things on track and field things with that nature got to Yeah, now that's that's your say, but we do it. We're not doing a Spello anymore. Uh and and culture related. You need no R and B. You need no pop. You need to think no things that's going on because your fight Jake Paul or an r dre ward. Unfortunately, I feel I would have to have me a new partner. You won't. You won't.
Speaker 1: You know you know what that's that's gonna that's gonna pay dipidends for us. You know, as not only are we the best podcast area, I's gonna be.
Speaker 2: A differdend for us. If I gotta get a new partner, it ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Be Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: Man, Listen, I'm gonna be good. I'm gonna be good. You gotta see Listen. Think about imagine me coming out, You walking me out. You know how they be having rappers walk them out. Yeah, you know you and Ash walk me out. You know, I got my rong. I'm hard to read cause I knee bad. I can't walk that far.
Speaker 2: Bab I've been telling Jordan bad, Hey, how far is this thing up here? Bad? Be talking back man right right the colder, I said, Bell, you should have got me one of those one of those look cards.
Speaker 1: Hey, I think that that would be dope. Man. Just think about it, nightcap. You know, Oto versus Andre Ward, Oto versus Jake Paul.
Speaker 2: We come out better than a wrestling back.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, I want to man man this and God bless me with these hands for a reason. Now, people thinking of feet fast, you should see these things here go huh. You should see these things right in here.
Speaker 2: Goat.
Speaker 1: But anyway, okay, we were back on, were back on, back on, back on.
Speaker 2: But look, first of all, I'm playing Beflake's had this so they can get the king stock because look, I don't think it's gonna be that many people watching football on Christmas, but it just goes to show you. I mean they gonna have those sixty million people watching. I mean maybe what what do you think it's twelve fourteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Jake has done a hell of a job. Jake has done a hell of a job to be able to get that many people to tune in to a fight like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean you're thinking about when they have like seventy something thousand and at and T Stadium. Oh yeah, on the twenty seven year old fighter, fifty eight year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. Commendable.
Speaker 4: Commendable, Jake, very commendable. What you've been able to do over the past four or five years, commendable.
Speaker 2: Who do you think Jake should fight next? You? Okay?
Speaker 6: Might?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, you got to deal with somebody that's much more athletic to you. Someone that's in shape, that has stamina, that has the footwork of a mother cheetah, that can move, that can dodge.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 4: I can fight on the inside. I can fight mid range. I can fight from a distance. I can dance on you. I can hte you when I want to.
Speaker 2: I can one, uh, get on your bike and just run a right. No no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I ain't get on the bike. I mean I ain't getting on no bike. I've been trained, listen. I've been training with goddamn Bozy in this and Mike.
Speaker 2: I've been training Mike Tyson was training Indos.
Speaker 1: Let me finish.
Speaker 4: My confidence is out the roof right now because of the people in the tutelage who I've been able to train with and absorb information from over the past four years.
Speaker 2: Gear me, yo, I ain't listening.
Speaker 4: Hold your head up, man, hold your head up, all right. Listen when it happened, When it happened. And the first thing you say when when we come on the show after that fight, the first thing you gonna say is, boy, you was right, you was right.
Speaker 1: I ain't know you had it like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I told you.
Speaker 1: I don't just be talking.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope that's the case. I hope really ain't rubby your mouth like wait, who real?
Speaker 1: He left me?
Speaker 2: She'll be there. I mean, something happened to you. She'll be back. She'll be back. She ain't gonna let you go out like that. She still care, how you know, cause she does. You don't. You don't. You don't be with somebody as long as you two have been together and then all of a sudden your feelings just go away in two weeks or three weeks or a month. She still care, I mean, just like you still care. And and and you know, hey, everybody tries to put on a brave face. I'm doing so good, but when you're alone in your private moments, I know, Hey, everybody's going through it. Everybody's going through it. Been there, done that, even when you talk to them, I only hey, I was good before I met you. How you think I got this far? I didn't know you. I didn't know you till I was in my forty So what did I do the first forty years? Who you hed? Of the phone? Damn? Pabe, I miss you. I showed what you come back? I'm sorry. That's what you say to yourself. You don't. You gotta stand You gotta stand on that for a lot while. Just like she, probably people women say things that, hey, I can do without you. You not the only disc blah blah blah, get it, get it. Everybody's been there.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's only one me. I don't give before you go, it still ain't gonna be me. You can go high, you can go low, you can go in the middle, but it's still me.
Speaker 2: It's only one me.
Speaker 1: It don't matter, it don't matter, it don't matter. No matter what you get, you still ain't gonna get this.
Speaker 2: I still look. I think both of you guys realize. I think both of you guys are special. Uh, there's only one rail, there's only one you there's a reason why you guys got together. Something brought you guys together. Yeah, you've had issues before, maybe not to this magnitude, but hey, things happen. But at the end of the day, it's gonna be It's gonna take two people getting into a room together, two people having a conversation and whether or not this is something that you two really won't That's what it comes down to. One can't want it the other and you either got to go all in or not. But it's not easy. I know when you've been someone, I've been in relationships where I've been there a long time and uh ay, and when it's fresh whoever party a Sometimes ay, I've messed up and try to flip it. I don't care. Leave, damn baby, please don't I'm taking about Please don't look on that dough.
Speaker 1: Hey remember remember that Martin episode.
Speaker 2: Uh you try to get mad and said, Gina leave, I don't care, get out of here. Don't get to stip it.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm good though. I'm good though. Listen, I got a singular focus right now, I got a single.
Speaker 2: Or definitely help when you have something that occupy your time, you stay busy.
Speaker 4: There's some energy of my time. Is the voting, you know, it's the voter to the inside the NFL. It's the voter to Apple, It's the voter to PEPSI. Is the voter to all these things, all these these blessings. When my coup is running over, that is my singular focus right now along it's devoted to DraftKings.
Speaker 1: I mean I can keep going, you know. So I got to stay alne, you know, and I got to stay anointed, you.
Speaker 4: Know, because the oil God and put the oil on me. Right, you don't putting oil dogs. Now He's blessed me in a way that I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 2: You realize Rail was in your life when all these things happen.
Speaker 1: Come again, first play.
Speaker 2: Rail was all in your life when everything that you just had happened, the Apple, the draft Kings, the Pepsi, the inside, the NFL, the that you know who's by your side? Right? Okay? Oh you're a man leaves his girlfriend asked after she asked him to return the dog back to the shelter. Oh, Jo, what would you do?
Speaker 1: I would have left her two. That's like somebody telling you to take your dogs out of the bed so we can see together.
Speaker 2: You got to go.
Speaker 1: There are certain things in life women have to understand. Understand the man you're dealing with. I'm just standing non.
Speaker 4: Negotiables when it comes to him. If you know he's a dog lover, If you know before you had him that the dog came first, you don't tell him to take a dog back to a shelter thinking you come first. You've never come first, because when you leave, when you leave, the dog.
Speaker 2: Will always be there.
Speaker 1: Man's best friend will always be there.
Speaker 2: Accept him as you find it. Come If you add dogs, why do you expect that man to give up give up his dog for you to Some people's dogs are the kids you don't want. No man asked you say, well, what you what you're gonna do with your child? You're gonna give your child and your parents you're gonna live your leady's father have him. No, so, but you asked that man to return it. No, get out of here, m M.
Speaker 1: And listen, and you never You never know what you're gonna get with a woman too, With a woman you're dealing with, you never.
Speaker 4: Know because on Monday, one day she love you. On Wednesday, she don't feel the same way. She has mood swings. You know, one day she's up, one day she's down. One day she's on the east, the other day she's on the west. When it comes to your dog, your dog is consistent Monday through Sunday. Your dog is going to show your affection any and every day, no matter what have you feeling, your dog will always be there for you, loyal little time. No matter what you're going through, on your good days on your bad days, you get the same thing in return every day from your dog.
Speaker 2: I bet I look at people tell me, oh, you let your dog get on the bed. I feel the same way if you was on it. Did somebody go ask me you let her get on the bed? Yeah, bab please, my dogs ain't going nowhere. I spend too much money, I care too much for them. I make sure they got the best care as impossible. Yeah what, Yeah, you ain't You ain't gotta come. People make it seem like I got put a gun to people's head, like, oh you got the dog, you got the dollar. Tap, ain't no for you to come in and eat. You ain't gotta be here.
Speaker 1: H And it don't look the dog hit you with a good little spit you too.
Speaker 2: Hey, I tell you, like a Monday, you look better going and coming. That what I tell thettle. But Grandpa, you say, boy, you like a money, you look better going to Oh Joe, hold on, holdo, whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, hold.
Speaker 4: On, hold on.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. I tell you, like like a Monday, you look better coming. You look better going the coming, going and coming better. Bernice Burjos, is that how you say her name? Reveals that Avid bartender in New York, her worst night, she made thirty thousand. She did that for three years. On her best nights, she made seventy thousand. Many on the internet are calling cap, Oh Joe, what do you think? Hold on?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, wait minute, let me let me hold on, let me take a glass off, let me take me.
Speaker 2: Hold on. That's my that's my that's my thoughts.
Speaker 1: Say that to me one more time. Say that to me, Say that to me one more time.
Speaker 2: Burgos reveals that as a kend in New York, on her worst nights, she made thirty thousand, and she did that for three years. On her best nights, she made seventy thousand. Many on the internet are calling Cap.
Speaker 4: So on your on, so thirty thousand un in New York, and I know how about seventy thousand is too. So I'm thinking about her celebrity clientele, athletes, uh, street dudes, dope boys, some of them are very frivolous when it comes to money, uh being as far as giving it. But the mount might be a little exaggerated. Now possible, It's possible that she made a ton of money. I think the numbers are a little skewed a little bit because seventy thousand a week.
Speaker 2: No, she said a night, one night, thirty thousand, one night, not a week, one night, Oh, just one night, one time. She would work, don't matter how many times she worked. But on her worst night, she made thirty thousand. A night, on her best night, she made seventy. She did that for three years. Damn.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about some of these scammers that some of these scammers and some of these athletes that that spend the way they do in the club.
Speaker 1: It's almost believable, almost.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe that don't lot of money. Dreams wasn't only things she was bringing.
Speaker 4: Okay, I understand where you're going with it. I understand you, but I'm understanding them. Dudes, they got money like that, especially it's money, money that.
Speaker 1: Don't belong to you.
Speaker 4: What they expected, what they expect the return? Oh, you know, you know they expected do that, don't do that, don't do that. You know they respect the return. But but you know, especially you know, you got your big you got your big boy scammers. Yeah, you got the NBA players that they make goog gobs and money. You know how they spend, you know, how do you know how they spend? They act a fool with it, so I can I can.
Speaker 2: Kind of believe it.
Speaker 1: But like in a little bit of me says, come on, now, it's a little a little exaggerated.
Speaker 2: Hell, I thought you figure.
Speaker 4: If you're making that kind of money, I would still be doing it. If you're making that, I mean, if I it's like that. Yeah, we don't walk away from nothing like that.
Speaker 1: You know how hard it is to make that in this economy.
Speaker 2: Hell, any econom you mean thirty five or seventy fives of the day a.
Speaker 1: Night, how many how many nights, how many weeks? How many weeks the night.
Speaker 2: Is she working? I don't know how many nights a week she working? She didn't say, I mean Hey, I mean how many. I mean I would be working like three or four if I'm making thirty five of the night. Yeah, but hey, that no, that's that's hey.
Speaker 4: Think about you was around, you probably weren't there. You won in the atmosphere. I'm not sure if anybody and the chat was around during those times, like remember the BMF era and there's reason of this story when yeah, yeah, how they hit the strip club. Yeah if she was in that atmosphere, Okay, not as believable, not as believable with the way them boys play.
Speaker 1: Now understand it now just just a regular night. You know, your your your regular clientele.
Speaker 4: You know, even if they you know they got money, but you know how much somebody has to spend in the club and noted for you to make seventy thousand.
Speaker 2: Or to make thirty thousands. Yeah, I'll see. I mean, look, I think the most I've probably seen somebody spending like probably like fifty in the club. But that's between That wasn't just for the one girl, right, that's a monks Yeah yeah, yeah, and you know what they normally they normally tip, they normally till you know, they tip one undred dollars two undred dollars to the person's bringing them to drinks. But man, that's all I mean to get the thirty thousand, to get the seventy thousand, Joe, you know how much that is.
Speaker 1: In the club in cash?
Speaker 2: Come on now, yes, I know, Come on, man, I mean I don't know first of all, and most if it ones, So I know how much fifty thousand in ones is. Yeah, and you'll imagine seventy or ten thousand, ten thousand and ones. That's a lot of damn ones. Yeah, man, yeah, imagine thirty Okay, now imagine seventy thousand and ones. And it's like doing the math.
Speaker 1: How much do you think that is a month?
Speaker 6: Like, just just add it up real quick. Let's say if it is thirty thousand. She did, Okay, she did say. Let's just say I don't know. So we're gonna assume she's working one night a week. Let's just assume she's working one night a week. Seventy thousand times four, that's two eighty two eighty times ten.
Speaker 2: That's two point eight million. Now you do five sixty on that. Now that's three five sixty. Another five sixty on two point eight is three point five six three point six four. If she works one night a week for the entire year, she made three point six million dollars. Do you believe that? Okay, that said, I said thirty thousand, right, No, it's a seventy thousand. If we do thirty thousand, how much is that? That's one point five six So if she did that for three if she did that for three years, she walked out of there with almost eleven million dollars. Hell no, man, go.
Speaker 4: On here, go on ahead, man, see now, when you do it, when you do it like that and you add it all up, come on, man, I'm just saying, oh joke.
Speaker 2: I'll just say it. I will.
Speaker 4: I will say this. I will say this in her in her defense. I think the numbers are exaggerated. But because of who she is, because of her client tele being as beautiful as she is, she made some good money.
Speaker 2: I will say that. But the numbers that it just it just it is. He wasn't bringing on the dreams though, beget that kind of money. Brother. Look here, come on now, oh your we not know dumby.
Speaker 4: Listen, I ain't got none to do with that. I ain't got none do it. I plead the fifth I ain't got no do with that part, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not a part of the night life now. I do hear the stories about what goes on in the night light. So I hear a story, you know, when I was playing, you know, them boys telling me what they spend it. I hear the stories about people that go to club live, people that go to the starlets or with scarlets, whatever it is out out out there. I hear the stories. I've never experienced it, so it's hard for me to talk about it when I'm not in that in that in that lane, never have been. But it just it sounds it's it sounds exaggerated. But when you added it all up, and it's totality to make that kind of money ten million tax free.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you if you got if you go, if you go to the strip, plug up and you dropped twenty thirty forty fifty thou I guarantee you if you drop that on on your chick at home, she'll do everything them girls in the club do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. And that's that's crazy them some that's some them some crazy numbers.
Speaker 2: Therefore, you not fin to get my money and then take a take that who out of somebody else.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh oh dude, that's come they Hey, that's coming with me?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. Yeah, I was my going home. Hey, I got twenty bands for you. Let's do what to do? Yeah, all of it? Everything, anything goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean listen, if if you didn't do it, that's that's dope, that's rays you know. I mean, I'm just saying, I ain't got no I you make your money.
Speaker 2: Hey, I ain't here to judge nobody. I don't care what you do, make yours as long as you not, as long as you not harming anybody.
Speaker 1: Good, You're good.
Speaker 4: What it does, what it does, What it does do is the fact that she did come out and said, you know, spoke on whever, whatever platform she spoke on it.
Speaker 1: It makes for a great topic, It makes for a great top of It makes for great discussion. You know, no, no, no disrespect.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But like I said, I I don't like man. I at once a point of time about you, I was like, man, what I got to the point like should that is't your life? They don't call you nothing, You ain't gotta pay no rent. It ain't taking nothing off your table. As long as people ain't harming nobody else your I don't give them what they do. I don't care if a woman sleep with fifty guys in a date. They ain't got to do with me damn in the day. Hey. As a matter of fact, Hell, I'll be fifty one, ain't what what? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told you you got you got that. You got to have them season when they season like that, it's good for you.
Speaker 2: Boy. I don't know about all that though, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you talk about following off the bone. That thing is sure enough following up the bone. You fifty one? Yeah? Oh yoah. Jaylen Brown responds after Nike he shaved him for Yanni's childish comment. After Yanni's Big Night, Nike You tweeted there's nothing childish about him fifty nine for the Greek Free and A Brown posted, y'all got weird energy.
Speaker 1: Uh oh that's personal.
Speaker 2: Huh it's been personal. What you mean it's personal?
Speaker 1: It's personal? Hey, Hey look at it. Hey, you know what he looked like. He looked like a chia pet, a brown chier pet.
Speaker 2: He just got to bed. He was in the bed when I went upstairs. Earlier he was in the bed asleep. He done came downstairs.
Speaker 1: Why you know he can get he can he can walk upstairs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he can go upstairs. He got he got a ladder to the bed.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, because I know it's leading his legs little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh he go upstairs. Why you're not in your room sleeping?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Happy? Look, I didn't like what Yannis did. Broke bro we go, man, that was funny. You grown?
Speaker 1: That was funny, though, Yoe.
Speaker 2: I guess, I just I just I just don't, you know, don't grown in that situation? Grown man playing childish game? Oh Joe, we played those games in milementary school. And then you gotta you gotta keep the game fun. You gotta, Joe, You a grown man. You can have fun without playing childish game. You grown? Look, that's that's that's so funny. Yeah, I'm I'm I'm surprised. Look, I'm not surprised. Uh you know, Jaylen Brown took it that way. He seems like a more serious guy. Look, night, you knew the response they were gonna get. Uh they and I'm not surprised, Jayleen JD responded, you surprised, he responded, no.
Speaker 1: Noah, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: It was funny to me, aren't you sleepy? A graphic went viral today, Oh Joe. Yeah. If you were to ejaculate three minutes from Doggis style, that's actually twenty one minutes right in dog minutes. That's me. That's me up, we up, y'all what I've talked about to see you y'all talk about talk about two minutes minutes mane, that's twenty one minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Sitty boy with it, city boy with it. Hey do you agree?
Speaker 1: What say it again?
Speaker 2: If you were to ejaculate from the Doggiest style position, that's actually twenty one minutes in dog.
Speaker 4: Minutes, okay like this, yeah, okay, in two minutes, three minutes, okay, three okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Listen listen that.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: Women that complain about a man coming that fast, especially three minutes, listen. That's a one round heavyweight fight. That's more than enough time to get yours. If you don't get yours when I get mine, then you fresh out.
Speaker 2: Of luck with me.
Speaker 1: I ain't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: Get right here, I'm here with these, Yeah. I ain't no three. What's that? What's that? Got them sparks?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I need one of them. Boy, look here, hey, I need one of them.
Speaker 2: If you want to get butter from a duck. Yeah huh. Matter of fact, I don't want the butter from the duck.
Speaker 1: I want the feathers too.
Speaker 2: I want the feathers too. But give me, send me some of them sparks. You're right here. Yeah, the arm and hamm on them, baking folder. You see the armor and hammer. Yeah, put that baby put that baby arm on him. Yes, sir, they hit hit the table. Yeah, good load. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 4: Listen, I ain't got nobody right now you know to do to do it? But I put them sparks on the shelf until that time. Come until that.
Speaker 2: Thing he's right here, Yes, real deal, a real deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me get my I need my effect.
Speaker 2: They did in fifteen minutes. Yeah, hey, yeah, this is a little you know, a little water. They have to dissolved a litle quicker, right right.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, I won't even use no water.
Speaker 2: But you want to dissolve quicker because you want to hit that blood stream for that thing to get the blood stream quick yeah, quick past of the hurry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. What I'm talking about it not long, that's one thing.
Speaker 2: I damn.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell her. I'm gonna tell her. Listen, I'm here, I'm I'm here. I'm not here for a long time. I'm here for a good time.
Speaker 2: That's it. Oh you're gonna be there for a minute. I would say, baby, I hope you just had a sniaker because it's gonna be a while. I like what I'm saying. I hope you had a snicker because it's gonna be a while. Man.
Speaker 1: We damn mmhm, damn boy, you got you got, you got me reminiscent man, Dan.
Speaker 2: I'm telling they I gat, I get. I payssed a couple long, you know, and the whole boy why whoa whoa, Yeah, they sit these for my pasee, not your Hey. If somebody, if somebody gonna have that car bumper, would it won't be me. I wish somebody I could tell you, but you know what, I sent them the link. Go and fill out the question there see if they can help you out.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, mama, let me give you.
Speaker 2: A description not Joe Rose sparks the dissolves under your tongue, and the results I mean, you know, yeah yeah yeah, plus they lands up. The third is six hours thirty six ship.
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 1: Hey, like, how do you like Superman when he when he flying?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's it, O Joe, you like Superman? Oh Joe? These things right, I'm telling you, I put one on him. O Joe. You know, I go to the bathroom, you know, I come back. She looking all up front of the bed, She walking all through the house here, what's wrong with you? She said, Hell, who helped you? Ain't no way one man did all this byicelf? I said, ain't nobody here. I said, I don't do no air draft. That just be baby, That just be an old rope. That's it. I weell. That girl was looking all up front of the bed, my closet, what are you looking for? Saying you hey, damn please