Speaker 1: And a lot of them can't handle that. They not or can't, so they go into this other state. We can talk about that on another show.
Speaker 2: Will you talking about it?
Speaker 3: Would you date a celebrity?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, But all the R and B girls go to basketball players. They that's that's the pyramid.
Speaker 3: Oh what's the pyramid. It's like basketball players are first.
Speaker 1: Right, because we're talking black pyramid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the black pyramidst rock. Okay, okay, that's top of the top, top reach reach.
Speaker 1: He got he got too late. She caught him in college. Then you got, like, I guess, basketball players. Basketball players they give us right and they date like you guys, the ones that's like super super.
Speaker 2: Cute in my younger years. Yeah, they don't do.
Speaker 1: So y'all got over it. Yeah, but they went for y'all of course, that's my point. Yeah, So they and after they finish messing up, they then, you know, hopefully the girl don't have like a bunch of kids from him to try to put on the next guy that's not a basketball.
Speaker 2: Player, who's after the basketball player, not.
Speaker 1: Somebody that's don't have as much money as a basketball player, or as much power or as much whatever. So then boom try to do it him and if they are nice to him, then cool. If not, if he can't meet the standard, he ain't, he ain't ship. So then you know, then they perspective change, and then his perspective change too.
Speaker 2: I feel like rappers and stuff need to be somewhere in the they somewhere in the period. I think it's the basketball and Dennis rappers and then rappers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I would say, well, I would say football players under the basketball player.
Speaker 2: Think, so I'm all in the same category.
Speaker 1: Just y'all be using football players. Y'all be playing with football play ain't right, y'all be playing with them?
Speaker 2: Get show money and go with you.
Speaker 3: What's up, Y'all's your girl lix P and it's your girls dray. In the call, you are tuned in to another episode of Poor Mine, where.
Speaker 2: A drunk mind speaks sober But we gotta.
Speaker 4: Guess saday, we gotta guess today.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all we have.
Speaker 3: I am so excited that y'all know I'm an R and B girly. We have Grammy Award winning singer, songwriter and producer.
Speaker 2: And I know y'all have made a few babies. So his music, y'all give it up the Lucky Day to build.
Speaker 1: A Yes, thank you for us of course, of course.
Speaker 3: Okay, Dre, I have to you know, I have a story for Lucky Day.
Speaker 2: I always got a story. I have a story. What story?
Speaker 3: So we have met before you've met me.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: It was like, it's just funny.
Speaker 3: It was funny as hell. So what was the event that we were at? It was like the women or like Mary J. Blige and all of them were performing.
Speaker 2: It was all yeah, it was with Summer Walker. Yeah, it was like two years ago.
Speaker 3: So we get backstage or whatever. We ran into it and we were like, oh, hey, how you doing. Like we were like you're like, y'all come take a shot?
Speaker 2: Like you know, so mind you.
Speaker 3: Me and Drea had heels on, and I think your green room was like really far so you know, I'm pitching told so I'm just walking. So we took a long walk over there and there was nothing left in the bottle.
Speaker 1: You was like, damn wait, did y'all get that? After we got there.
Speaker 3: When we got there, I think they had been there for a while and.
Speaker 2: I was like, let me get a shot. He was like, oh, it's gonna y'all. But it was nice being you, lady. You know, it was the hospitality that matters, is that.
Speaker 1: You understand. I want you to enjoy the moment with me. I ain't know it was it's.
Speaker 3: All, but you were so nice. You were so nice, So that was my person.
Speaker 1: I'm working on being too nice.
Speaker 2: No, you think you're too nice? Why, I don't think it's a thing.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you could be too nice because I think maybe sometimes you being nice to the wrong people. Within this one, you just got to replace the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it comes in like the same who to be nice to? Right, Yeah, working on it. I'm working on it.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: But the first, very first time I saw you perform was that remember wh Joe buddens to have his pool parties.
Speaker 2: Yes, damn, I know. I'm been outside long time, eighteen.
Speaker 3: It was so long, But it was the one that I think you missed that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was some stuff going on.
Speaker 3: It was I was drunk in the back.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, that was great.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: Yes, But I feel like we've been in a few of the same spaces, like in the past few years, like we were just at the BET Awards. Yes, yes, and you was at the BT Awards and they were saying you were one of the best dressed at the awards.
Speaker 1: Like my like my fashion, Like no, you got you can't record.
Speaker 3: You have a stylist or you kind of do it yourself.
Speaker 1: I was stylish, but only for like album era.
Speaker 2: Okay, got you.
Speaker 1: But on the flip side, I'm the thrift stores, I'm everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh you'll be putting it together yourself. That's good.
Speaker 1: Like the vision it all comes from my brain. Okay, that's what It's what I think. And then they take it to like another level, just like if somebody need a song, you know what I'm saying. They give me the idea and I take it to another level.
Speaker 2: I like, okay, I like this.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about like your history and music, Like when did you know, like, Okay, I can really sing and I should take this serious.
Speaker 1: I guess I came out singing. My mama said, I came out I'm singing. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know that's right, but.
Speaker 1: My brother's told me I used to make them like sing like I was Joe Jackson or something. They recently they recently they recently confessed to me like two weeks ago. It's like, man, this dude had that's really like getting up early singing for real.
Speaker 2: I ain't do that if they're asked. So you get it.
Speaker 3: You was nice to everybody, but your brothers had to put in their work.
Speaker 1: It's the music, Okay, I get serious. I ain't not doing that. I ain't not doing that.
Speaker 3: But I think that's when you're passionate about something. Yeah, you know, you can come off being a little strict and mean, but you know your passion with it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know I like that. I mean, yeah, it's just like you said, the passion behind it. I feel like people will think that you being strict, but it's like you have the vision and nobody has the vision but you. So you're dedicated to making sure things are perfect, like how you imagine any in your mind. But because nobody else can see if, they probably be thinking you being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah you got to come back. If you go lead lead a squad and then you say it's an enemy coming, it's an enemy coming. A leader, you do the only want to know that. We don't want to know that. So that's me like when I'm doing music.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's we want to talk about your new single nowhere fat, let's talk about it. What was the inspiration behind the song.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty much like fast paced person, like like were saying, when I wake up, I just start doing stuff. And in a lot of times it comes from trying to just feel like I'm moving and progressing in life or whatever. But sometimes I had to learn the hard way if you slow down, like rest is just as more more more. How you say that rest is just as important as working out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always say that I hated that era of like remember we used to be.
Speaker 2: Like team no sleep snoring when I die?
Speaker 1: I still say that one right now, y'all please?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, let me ask you this because I'm trying to get my whole entire team to understand the importance of a nap.
Speaker 2: Do you take naps now?
Speaker 1: Tak naps.
Speaker 2: Either? Really, you ain't missing on nothing. And see, for me, it's just hard to fall asleep during the day, like I have to be extremely tired.
Speaker 1: For me at the movie, you do gotta handle you know what I'm saying, Like, get the smells right, turn the lights down for that. Yeah, you got your blue blue red glasses.
Speaker 2: No, it's time to go to sleep. I can fall asleep right now, y'all get quiet enough for real? You you mean taking naps? To take a nap, I love, but do you take long naps? Talking about this? Like for me, if I do take a nap, I need a good forty five minutes. Like Lex be saying she be taking twenty minute naps?
Speaker 1: Are dreaming she do that?
Speaker 2: No, but I.
Speaker 3: Can hear what's going on. I'm not in like what you call the deep real I'm not in sleep. I'm on the outside of the rim. I'm still walking around. Okay, so what's you do but a twenty minute Now I've read this somewhere. It's like that's exactly what you need because you're not getting in a deep sleep, but it gives you some energy.
Speaker 1: Like I did try Ton Einstein thing one time. Yeah, like I'll try different people that try regimens and sleep aaddns or like food or herbal things. But he used to do like three hours wake up, three hours wake up. I try to work out great, great three hours out of but I was up by myself a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no quick twenty I can't do a quick twenty because I feel like I be feeling more tired. And I saw the same research little that you saw that technically that's supposed to be how long you're supposed to taken up. But I be feeling more tired, Like if I'm going to go to sleep, I need to be I want to sell like forty five minutes at least an hour. I need a real sleep. I agree with that part.
Speaker 1: I want a forty five y'all by yourself. I figured it out. Figured it out.
Speaker 2: You can't sleep like to sleep next two people.
Speaker 1: Y'all can sleep by yourself. Oh yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Need nobody nothing. I don't mean nothing.
Speaker 3: I snore loud too. Have you ever dated a girl that snored really bad?
Speaker 1: But the one that made us snore? I'm with that.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 3: Fricky motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I like that. Do you snore? You don't? Okay, okay, I feel like people who always be like noad on snore y'all really be.
Speaker 1: I think I would have heard it. I think somebody would have told me. Somebody would have been like, yeah, I guess yeah. I'm a Tesla car so I know that I snored.
Speaker 3: So they have these apps that record you while you're sleeping, just to make sure like nothing's going on and nothing's wrong. And I recorded one time, hey, turn that ship off. That ship was loud as fund so loud.
Speaker 2: Like when we was younger and we used to have to like share hotel rooms and stuff. I would always try to fall asleep before her.
Speaker 3: She for real, she said, we was younger, only two years ago. Just okay, but just snoring, like turn you off or you just like I can sleep through it, okay, the TV type. Are you a hard sleeper?
Speaker 1: Not really? It depends you know how you can set it. I said it if I go to bed, like if if I got people in the grib, I'm like all the he set my mind to be ready to wake up and take care of something or something. God take you. And then if nobody everybody chilling, you're like.
Speaker 3: A deep person.
Speaker 2: You're a deep right there.
Speaker 1: Penal g yeah, like something else. I know, right, it's just your freaking motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Because we don't know what he talks about.
Speaker 1: That's the second freaking motherfucker. One more motherfucker one was freing Motherfucker'm gonna take this shirt off.
Speaker 2: The audience gonna like.
Speaker 1: That's time to part time you get.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Talk about the Grammys though, Like winning a Grammy. We all know as an artist, that's like one of the peak things that you can do. So talk about that moment when you want your Grammy.
Speaker 1: First of all, I can't start crying. I don't even like crying public. But yeah, but it was just like damn, like by myself, I like just by grace and mercy, like no parents had me. I come in the industry and I see all these people that got like family and friends and gods and mentors, and I'm like, damn, I couldn't stop because it's like I have no one, not because I came up here by myself. So it was just like over emotional, and I don't know. Just from that moment, I just decided to just like trust the process. And then now this album, I'm just creating a process. The trust is just like I am. I got the ideas.
Speaker 2: I know that now is it given Grammys are coming for this album.
Speaker 1: It's given to do what I want to do.
Speaker 2: I know, that's right, he said.
Speaker 1: I said, if they give me a grand I'm gonna give it to my manager.
Speaker 2: I know. That's why you're gone.
Speaker 1: If they want to, I might be the first person to like reject the grammy.
Speaker 2: You're you gonna reject the rejected? What would be the reason and behind it?
Speaker 1: Because this album is gonna do what I want and whatever come with it.
Speaker 3: It's okay, Okay, It's kind of like, are you being like a rebel with this album or something?
Speaker 1: That? Just being myself? I always been a rebel, right, but I'm an introverted rebel, so you'll never see it happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you feel like you're an introvert.
Speaker 1: I'm an introvert. Extrovert depends well, you know me?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's your sign?
Speaker 1: Good question? What's yours?
Speaker 2: You take that shirt off?
Speaker 3: Freaking you? Hear?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 1: Like, what's you know? What's your birthday? What's your birthday?
Speaker 2: Did I tell you my birthday? And you're gonna be able to easily guess the sign?
Speaker 1: Your sign? Are you chill? I would say your sign is like wait, but your legs crossing? Ship? Pretty?
Speaker 2: Thank you? You said your legs cross.
Speaker 1: She like a yeah, you are? Are you like stable and all that in your mind and all that I.
Speaker 2: Mean legs You're not a stable can Okay? Like that.
Speaker 1: You hate Capricorn.
Speaker 3: But is't that an Earth sign too? Yeah, same ballpark.
Speaker 2: You are a tours that's crazy, that's good. I am Caricorn here.
Speaker 1: I can tell that's in stability because she seems like she's super stable.
Speaker 2: I don't know nothing about that ship. I am a super stable.
Speaker 1: I can tell.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, me as getting Yeah, I have okay, as that was easy. So let me guess a libra.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: My friend? My mom is a Libra, but I'm not. You gotta get it right there, because I totally it was Septemberly was just different.
Speaker 2: Which what are you?
Speaker 1: September October? That's that's the ones you don't like.
Speaker 2: Like vague.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of October Libras around me.
Speaker 1: Were decisive, Okay.
Speaker 3: My brother in law, he's an October Libra Jazz, my old roommate October.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of clay Is.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of you, just like a lot of like love, because we give a lot of.
Speaker 3: And I will say that.
Speaker 1: You like that like that?
Speaker 2: You know, you know I love a freaking mother. All right, Look, but what I think that we have to y'all feel like it's sad that we be trying to like create division between the signs. Like people are always like, oh, I'm an April tourist. As a main tourist, I'm a July Leo. That's an August Leo. And you know, like, do you feel like that's a problem because we all technically still the same sign.
Speaker 1: Maybe you might be closer to like Scorpio if you are sad Scorpio.
Speaker 3: But honestly, I look at it and being like fun, like I think the signs and so I'm I'm not too deep into it, but I think and it's fun. Like there was a video that went viraling me and I was saying, how you're not a real Leo if you're not a July I mean August Leo, Like the July ones are fake ones. Right when I tell you it was people calling me everything but a child of God. I mean they get really mad over It's a thing. Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: It's a big thing because they be saying the same thing about tourist. It's like they'd be like, I'm August seventeenth.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, we like so many he's a real one, like that day is on my soul.
Speaker 2: Mad thing, Well, April twenty second. So I'm like writing because I'm between two sons. Oh my gosh, you drinking it might be your looking. Sorry, my bad speaking a drinks.
Speaker 1: Wait, what is this? It's good?
Speaker 2: What are we drinking today?
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 2: That was a good one. I'm sorry, I don't have breakfast today. That drink is hitting my bad all right, So for our special guest, mister Lucky Day. And by the way, I love all of your songs, the one, both of the ones with Kayline Eat Yeah, love though, those are my favorites. Okay, so anyway, let me get back into all right, So for this one, we are gonna call this one Nowhere Fast in honor of his latest single. We have some repo tequila in there. We have some Granny Smith apple syrup, a little bit of lemon juice, splash of pineapple, and then I added some New Orleans bitters inside, so that's what's giving it kind of like a little twist on that flavor profile. And then I muddled some fresh basil when I shook it up and with the garnish, we have that fresh basil leaf. And then I did like some little orange peel coin. So that's that orange, just brightening it up, giving it a little bit of that color. This is the nowhere fast Here.
Speaker 1: Is good.
Speaker 2: Cheer and I normally don't even really like like sweet fluff, but it's like a little tart, a little bit cheers, y'all.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: We move on, though, I do want to ask you about your album that's dropping in the fall. Can you give us the name or not?
Speaker 1: I wish, I wish I need a name, you know, it's just too far away.
Speaker 2: Can you give us some features? Maybe I can.
Speaker 1: I let's see, I got a few still depending too, And y'all know I did some features on some other people things recently this.
Speaker 2: Year that you know they could be on a little exchange.
Speaker 1: Yeah feel me?
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you do a lot of that, I can sing too, if you want to put me on now, Like, no, I can sing for real.
Speaker 1: I felt that so like, hello, what thing about?
Speaker 2: Like you always gonna try to get hop in the stool every time we have an artist on the show.
Speaker 1: I love a person that that could sing. No, like everybody can sing, but a person that think you think everybody can sing? Go ahead, your turn, I'm shy.
Speaker 2: She do good on carryo I do do a good on carry. We're gonna do a carry. You gotta beat the karaokey song pick yours? Yeah, gonna do for car sold be.
Speaker 1: Like everybody can know what.
Speaker 3: She got a nice.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 3: That's all right, We're gonna go to the star. Okay, let's get it to the first topic.
Speaker 2: What we do in Drea. Okay. So for the first topic, we're gonna play a little game.
Speaker 1: I love games.
Speaker 2: We love to play it. Usually the host the house, you say, usually.
Speaker 1: What I'm usually to host that my house?
Speaker 2: Okay, period, Luckily this is our house, all right?
Speaker 1: How to follow?
Speaker 2: So we're gonna play a game called the over eats game. So we're gonna talk about some trends in the music industry, and you have to say where the you're overyad to keep it or it depends, And then you also have to tell us why that's your answer, over.
Speaker 1: It, keep it depends? Okay, So I have to say it depends. Can't just say over I'll keep it, yeah, depends. Feel like an explanation. I don't like to explain myself what that's part of the game.
Speaker 3: But you do have to explain why you're over it or why you can keep cool.
Speaker 2: See you one of the people. You'll be trying to switch up the fucking don't read everybody, Okay, excessive auto tune.
Speaker 1: If you like AI music, keep it okay.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. So you're okay with the AI music stuff.
Speaker 1: I understand it, Like I get what happens. Like people go on YouTube. I don't even know it's AI. The people that really know it's AI is like the musicians. So we get offended nobody and we're not gonna complain, you know. So you know people they go chill, R and B on YouTube. The first thing you're gonna find this AI the first like twenty things.
Speaker 3: I looked up an a song and it was like, I.
Speaker 1: Can't say I'm a phenomenal black It was a song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was saying a lot. I don't really be mad at the AI music. It just it gets weird to me because it'd be like actual people that they be making and they be like AI artist, but then they be having like social media profile and all of that can be nominated for awards.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that's when it gets a little weird because it's like this isn't a real person.
Speaker 1: Emotions in that thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I feel like. I love listening to music. You can tell like, yeah, they was really going through something like I don't know. It kind of takes away from feeling.
Speaker 1: I think. If y'all want to go against a I just don't use auto tune because is all like emotionless and you have all the emotion without the computer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we can keep it all right, let's see, Oh, two minute songs made just for streaming.
Speaker 1: Two minute songs made just for stream and keep it for sure, keep it.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at that either. Run it up, dance you know.
Speaker 3: And the thing is like, how these two minute songs a lot of times are just like repeating the same thing over and over again.
Speaker 2: Cisco did that first with the throng song three times.
Speaker 1: He did it three times.
Speaker 3: She was living Aviata local.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I don't know, but he.
Speaker 1: He whispered the same thing.
Speaker 3: That's why people couldn't tell that it was different verses, because he was like, I'm hit him with it three times.
Speaker 2: He got me, got me Okay, So I'm not mad at that. Shout out to SCO. He's such an underrated artist. Yeah, exactly the vocals vocals be vocal, and Shae got tore up on social media gave this question. Please okay, I'll so our producer, Shaye. She got tore up on the internet because she said that Cisco is a way better vout the least than Michael Jackson. What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Thank you tripping out.
Speaker 3: Cisco could sing, but Michael Jackson's voice is extremely extremely unique.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he could do a thousand things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like so I don't agree or disagree with her, just trying to offer perspective. Okay, I wish she she's our producer for the show.
Speaker 1: Oh man who her favorite artist is?
Speaker 3: No Pleasure PI.
Speaker 1: Is her favorite artist. I was gonna say that's close.
Speaker 2: It is close range, yeah, alkay, So I'm just offering perspective. I feel like people love Michael Jackson because of his artistry as a whole, like from the dancing to the producing, to the singing, everything like he was it was an experience when people go see him Cisco. I think she was just saying vocally, if you compare the to the passion.
Speaker 3: I don't know, did you see Michael in that studio they did We Are the World.
Speaker 1: He was disgusted.
Speaker 2: You niggas need to get the fuck out of here. They had him in the studio with a whole bunch of mediocre.
Speaker 1: And I think, like Michael his thing first the things first Cisco did, was it Casey r Joseah one of them boys? Oh he was doing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah that is Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think, like I said, I think vocally like Cisco is amazing. Yeah, but Michael jacks do y'all know the kids are singing Michael Jackson now, like the young kids they're.
Speaker 2: Learning about this is the movie. Yeah, I mean, I feel like it's fair to say he's the most famous celebrity ever, Like how many people don't know who Michael Jackson is.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, even though they tried to slander Michael.
Speaker 2: Yeah they did, damn r ipp to my dog. All right, what's next? Joy? Okay, albums with thirty plus track.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, stop doing that? Stop doing that? Man, we got it. We were over it after the first ten songs. Okay, like we see that you're trying to break crumb, Like we don't. We don't need to see no more. We don't see no more. Just give us the hit Boo to hit me man. Yeah, there's too many songs and ready that made me want to go listen to a I don't do that. Yeah, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I agree, how these songs is a lie. I don't think I've ever seen an album that was thirty plus songs and listen to the whole thing all the way through.
Speaker 1: Never you can't, yeh can't like break that possible?
Speaker 3: I think it takes me about two and a half hours to get ready roughly. If I can't listen to your entire album while I'm getting ready and give a good solid shot, then no, why is your album still playing? I'd have got ready, went to the club, suck a little dick alum.
Speaker 2: Still one will be only on track twenty Yeah, cut that ship off with intro. Yeah, but what if it's all good tracks?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: I will never impossible to have.
Speaker 1: Thirty What impossible?
Speaker 2: I guess we'll never know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's too much.
Speaker 2: Okay, So how many songs are on your album? Can you tell us that?
Speaker 1: I say, like roughly, like thirteen?
Speaker 2: Okay, I can do that.
Speaker 1: I always keep it right there, like to keep it like fifty four to like right, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's a good amount. I mean, that's like how all of the old school albums was.
Speaker 1: That's it, that's what you mean album. I give you the greens, the carves in the meat, and I mean protein like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see, Oh, samples of nineties and two thousands classics?
Speaker 1: Should they? I would say, yeah, we got to keep that, keep it. Yeah, I'm not mad at that. We got to keep that music always like overflow tumboy and then I agree.
Speaker 2: But you know what I think it is too.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of times people don't know their music history as well either, Like people don't realize like a lot of the songs that we were listening to in the nineties were samples or they were songs that were remade as well. It was just the first time we heard it and not knowing that. It goes back to you know, something way way before. Yeah, people being sampling music like there's nothing new, it's nothing new.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's always a lot of songs that I end up finding out about like years later, that it was a sample from something else and I thought it was like an original composition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to learn Like back in the days they used to actually sing the same.
Speaker 2: Song, same exact song, and then reached like like that, we.
Speaker 1: Came along the way. We actually changed it.
Speaker 2: We have for sure.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's see we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna do well.
Speaker 2: You got some sample, you do?
Speaker 1: Actually, I got some samples on my single. Yeah, chatter Rihanna, shout to Boosy, shout to Webbee.
Speaker 2: That's a hell of a me Boosy and yeah, yeah, yeah, listen, trill fan, you can care. That's the.
Speaker 3: That's so that's an interesting combination.
Speaker 2: But you know what I will say, I like when it's a.
Speaker 3: Sample and you can't tell unless you really really listen to that book y'all. They said Tony Braxton cleaned up when Berna Boy dropped.
Speaker 2: Because that was like the song of the summer. They here when it came out.
Speaker 3: They said a good yeah, yeah, smart and probably Brandy.
Speaker 2: The world. Oh yeah that one too, because that was burna Boys. Yeah, that was burna Boy, not to burn a boy? He love Okay, surprise album drops.
Speaker 1: Oh, it depends. It depends who you are. It depends who you are, like that, Yeah, Ken you could do that. Yes, you gotta beat them though, Yeah, that's it. Nobody else can do that.
Speaker 2: It's a very small do that, but he did.
Speaker 1: That's you see what?
Speaker 3: But okay, this is what I'll say about it. I think that all these artists can do it, but I don't think they should anymore. I love a good rollout. I want to see you on the podcast. I want to see you on the red car fits.
Speaker 2: I want to see you.
Speaker 3: Let's bring back celebrity. I want to see celebrities being celebrity.
Speaker 2: Come outside, Yes, come outside, give us, give us the outfit.
Speaker 1: But what's the difference from coming outside and being outside on social media?
Speaker 3: Because social media is not outside. I feel that on social media, yes, social media is they sitting in the bedroom. Go by, go look at listen to my album. I don't. I want to see the outfits like that was a thing.
Speaker 2: Like I enjoy seeing what lucky they gonna have on? Yeah, and if he's gonna have on.
Speaker 3: When Beyonce steps out, we want to see what she got on. Anden Cardi steps out like Carti. I like seeing Carti on the streets promoting the album. I think that's one thing that's fun about an album coming out is the excitement around it. Right, So, even though these artists can do it next uh out on that Beyonce drops. I wouldn't mom seeing a rollout from Beyonce and seeing her everywhere.
Speaker 2: I feel I wouldn't mind being it. But I just also think it's unrealistic once you reach a certain level of celebrity though, because it's like, why do it if you don't have to. I think back in the day when artists used to do all of this, like hopping around and going on the different huh Yeah. Like I feel like when artists was like jumping around and going on all of these different platforms, it was because they literally had luck. You didn't have social media back then. Now it's like if you do have social media and all you gotta do is hop on TikTok and create a real and say, hey, go sharing my album, go listen to my album. Why know if I like that?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was the times. I think we're in a time though, where people don't really have to be personable because of social media. Yeah, because people still feel like they know you anyway, it's by watching you online. Back in the day, it wasn't It wasn't like anything in between meeting somebody. Yeah, and like, I don't know, like meeting somebody and like seeing them and being a fan, if that makes sense. Like you had to go to people's concerts to get close to them. Now you can get close to people by watching them on social media. That's why you have all of these parasocial relationships. Relationships and people really think that they know these celebrities and know these artists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta come to the show now, he's the right show.
Speaker 2: Fan mail fan letters used to be a thing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't know the right spice girls all the time you did. Yeah, when I was younger, they had like an address that you could send stuff. You used to send stuff, yeah, but they would like send the generic stuff back, like to print it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, oh my god, they wrote me. Yeah, they don't love me. Yeah. But see, we've lost the art of this.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't be so easy to hire good music. Yeah, that it is.
Speaker 2: M it is. So how do y'all feel about songs that be specifically created for tikcot? I don't like that because.
Speaker 3: Once that thirty seconds is up and you go listen to the song, you'll be like, this shit is two packs of ass. Yeah, that's they give us the good part.
Speaker 1: What people want, they want what they need.
Speaker 3: No, I need three minutes of pure bliss in my ears. Thirty seconds is not enough. I'm an actual music listener, so songs on tap I discover, actually discover a lot of my music that I listened to from TikTok.
Speaker 1: Though, like people that actually love music and people that just pass music by.
Speaker 3: Like honestly, now I would say ten percent like that love music. Yes, because people like me Andrea I know she does this too. We'll literally turn on the album, clean up around the house, yeah, hair doing the skimcare routine at night. People literally just scroll for everything now they scroll. They're on streaming services, which is not bad, but everybody wants to listen to an album so they can hurry up and go review it.
Speaker 2: You gotta let an album bake a little bit.
Speaker 1: It gotta Marne, Yeah, listen twice.
Speaker 3: You gotta listen a few times. You gotta listen to it in the car, on the phone, on the phone, in the club for s.
Speaker 2: You have to let it cook.
Speaker 3: So now I just feel like people are not consuming music like they used to.
Speaker 1: I'm scared. It's hard scared of what's happening.
Speaker 3: But you know, but you have good like your music is like the people that get it, they fucking get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not worried.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna be good. Like as long as my heart smiling, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Yes, But how do you feel about the state of R and B right now?
Speaker 1: Like, do you think it's in a good You can't say it's that no more.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree. People were saying it for a while. I think they wasn't listening to the right artist.
Speaker 1: And I mean it just took all of us to come together and shout out to everybody in R and B that came together.
Speaker 2: That's right. Who is an artist like you haven't worked with that?
Speaker 1: You're like, I need to do something with them, pricis because I feel like we'll do some crazy Yeah. Oh fact we both have like this vivid imagination.
Speaker 2: I love Scissor's voice. I love Sis Boys too. Yeah, she's very creative.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna finally get to look. We likes to talk, as you can.
Speaker 1: Say, No, I like to talk. I can through this all day. I told you I'm the host.
Speaker 2: I know that you have the time. So yes, now, we gonna get into the topic number two. So for topic number two, we wanted to talk about because shout out to Carlos. Carlos had did an interview not there long ago and he was saying that, like, men are judge based off of what they women look like or what the women looks like. So do you feel like people actually really judge me and based off of what they girl look like?
Speaker 1: I feel like other men definitely judgment based on what they girl look like like. Because if your girl kind of like huge, little, he gonna be like, damn, you're not You don't have the confidence to m hm to tell your girl how to be a better girl. Yeah, you're not being a man. So like another man gonna definitely he might not say it, but he gonna you don't think it, they're gonna think it.
Speaker 2: I personally think women judge me and off of that too, Like we definitely, y'all do. I mean, we judge me and off of who they It's not just like looks wise, but everything they kind of come with you, like it's like your daddy hood.
Speaker 1: Because if I go dated super celebrities tomorrow, every other girls like, oh I want him to now Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Women do be having an impact on me and in that way as well too. I think I'm glad for a.
Speaker 1: Power couple type.
Speaker 2: You probably should, yes, but I feel like I'm glad you admitted to that on the show, because men always try to make it seem like that's not the case, Like quiet is, it's kept. Sometimes women do be wanting today niggas after the fact because of the girl that they did.
Speaker 1: Oh one thousand, Yeah, that makes sense, that makes a lot of sense. We don't want him in nothing, don't worry about us, like we we live in our own thing, and we live in these logics, and we don't have these emotions, emotional intelligence. Y'all have that like y'all born with it, right, Yes, So we skip over the other stuff. We don't want to care about anything.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: We don't want to because we don't actually have to. Who's stopping you? Just a man? Don't a man? A man don't care that. No one's gonna try to stop you because you can't period, like because nobody's nobody brought me here, nobody's gonna take care of me. There's no man association, there's no man nothing, there's no man day there's no man nothing, so men we just think different.
Speaker 3: But I also feel like y'all know, if you go to the cookout with your girl and your uncle, don't say nothing, you gonna feel some type of way.
Speaker 2: And he gonna be like, if you don't say that, yeah, that's a prow like you gonna when you go home, you ain't. You're gonna look at it like damn bitch, morny.
Speaker 3: We know everybody, yeah, everybody, So if say nothing, y'all gonna feel some type of way. But I also think that this has been something since the beginning of the time. Men care what other men think. Men try to impress other men, like you know what I'm saying, and a lot of men one thing that they know is.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm gonna impress these niggas through my girl.
Speaker 1: But a lot of real man, yeah, that's the only way you can impress another man.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not.
Speaker 1: We're not trying to impress another man, right, We're trying to conquer them. We're trying to tell them I'm better than you. Look at my girl. You're conquerors. Were always gonna be conquerors. Yeah, we want to conquer everything.
Speaker 2: Yep, me yep. Damn, that's very honest. I feel like you saying stuff though that like most men would not really me. I could speak for us, yeah, because most men when I say that, like, I'm always trying to prove that I'm better than the next men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing it's such a manly that's what the y'all are ego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lot of them can't handle that. They not or can't so they go into this other state. We can talk about that on another show.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about it?
Speaker 3: Would you date a celebrity?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, but all the R and B girls go to basketball players. They that's the pyramid.
Speaker 3: Oh, what's the pyramid. It's like basketball players are first.
Speaker 1: Right, because we're talking black pyramid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the black pyramids got a rock okay, all right, top okay.
Speaker 1: That's top of the top, top reach reach he got he got too late. She caught him in college. Then you got, like, I guess, basketball players.
Speaker 2: Basketball players, that's what they.
Speaker 1: Give us, right, and they date like you guys, the ones that's like super super cute.
Speaker 2: In my younger years, they don't do.
Speaker 1: So y'all got over it. Yeah, but they went for y'all of course. That's my point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they.
Speaker 1: And after they finished messing up, they then you know, hopefully the girl don't have like a bunch of kids from him to try to put on the next guy that's not a basketball.
Speaker 2: Player, who's after the basketball player, not.
Speaker 1: Somebody that's don't have as much money as a basketball player or as much power or as much whatever. So then boom, try to do it him. And if they are nice to him, then cool. If not, if he can't meet the standard, he ain't, he ain't ship. So then you know, then they perspective change, and then his perspective change too.
Speaker 2: I feel like rappers and stuff need to be somewhere in them to they somewhere in the period. I think it's the basketball and Dennis rappers and then rappers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I would say an RM, well, I would say football players under the basketball player.
Speaker 2: Think, so I'm all in the same category, just athlete, y'all be using.
Speaker 1: Football players, y'all, y'all be playing with football football head ain't right, y'all be playing with them? You got you don't know how to do it? Not, y'all, y'all take advantage of the football players.
Speaker 2: I love. When he got hit in the head.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be he can't.
Speaker 2: Remember what we talked about last ship, and I see.
Speaker 1: Put on baby ahead, show mama that thing.
Speaker 3: I like, So.
Speaker 2: The football players, then I would say, like.
Speaker 1: The rappers, And no, I don't know, man, I think it's basketball players. Rappers football players?
Speaker 2: You think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But you know what, I will say you you're probably right because a lot of times clout. You got to mix the clout in there, you do football players you don't really know who they are.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Yes, you're right.
Speaker 3: I will put rappers and singers above the football players.
Speaker 1: And you'll get like you'll get like more lucky with the basketball player.
Speaker 2: No, y'all right.
Speaker 1: Players don't make no money.
Speaker 2: It's not guaranteed. Yeah, it's not guaranteed. Basketball money is guaranteed. But also to a lot of football players, they be trying to be rappers, like they already be football players, and they be trying to like start a rap rap career. They should always be confusing the book.
Speaker 1: I think that music gives a lot of people the freedom that they need to be human. And they might take the basketball football just because the money or whatever. But you can't.
Speaker 3: Some athletes can rap, though, they can cool beyond Sanders.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 2: What was that song that has been.
Speaker 1: Raped? You know JR.
Speaker 2: Ben shot song? Yeah, niggas be rapping.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people try to do a lot of what the depot Depot cold rapper his depot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he can't really sing. And Dame Lillard Lillard wrapped his ass off. He got a song with k Camp.
Speaker 1: I said, hold, like they can rap, I don't lie that.
Speaker 2: That was a good example. I forgot shot the name like three people where I was like okay, and it's like thousands of football players they all want to raping. They do. They all be trying to get the depot sings. Actually he can sing, Yeah, he can really sing. I saw do we have a single? I think he's had a few. Look it up. Yeah, he actually are.
Speaker 1: Really really really when they say get your back in that gym, you got the studios, they don't get to really get it all out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, but you know what, I think the list needs to be different.
Speaker 1: Though what you think, because I think we preachers should be in there.
Speaker 3: You remember that a long time ago, we talked about it. In the red and black background.
Speaker 2: You didn't a maka church.
Speaker 3: It was the church, but we haven't seen pastors at the parties before that.
Speaker 1: We met to l I ain't gonna say his name, but he was in the studio smoking't gonna do the pastor until I went to his church.
Speaker 3: He said, turn that up.
Speaker 1: I was like, in my face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I would put pastors on there. But I definitely would put like like doctors, lawyers, like those type of men.
Speaker 1: But save lives and do the good works.
Speaker 3: I want, well a doctor, they'd be real, real busy. But entrepreneurs, like my brother in law is an entrepreneur. He makes a lot of fucking money. I don't mean to put it a business out there, but and he's a good he's a good man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, he he owns like a bunch of like insurance companies like and he just has a lot of businesses and he breaded the fuck up. So I think entrepreneurs too, like not somebody that's like somebody.
Speaker 2: That's established here established.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I think a lot of entrepreneurs, like how do.
Speaker 1: You find how do you find them? With no cloud?
Speaker 2: Like no TV, no this, no that, because go out in the real world though that people don't go out no more. Yeah, I don't feel like people will be just meeting people in real life no more to be.
Speaker 3: You don't be outside.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you asked the girl on the date?
Speaker 1: Actually I recently tried, but before that, it was like, since twenty twenty three, what do you.
Speaker 2: Mean you tried?
Speaker 1: You got well? I told this chick. I was like, hey, let's go to brunch. I just ain't been in bunches for nobody in a long time. Went to brunch and it was like, I thought, every time I go somewhere, I feel like I'm taking away from what I should be doing and I don't have nobody like that make me feel like when I stop doing what I'm doing, that I'm still doing what i'm doing.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, you need somebody that's going you need balance. Yeah, for sure, you have to have fun. Do you know what I realized?
Speaker 2: She is. I agree with you, though, because I feel like people just do not be meeting people outside no more organically like everybody be on these dating apps, say, me meeting people on social media. It's very rare that people find a person organically by like just being in the right space, in place that's good at the right time. No, I think it's actually a bad thing.
Speaker 3: You know what I saw on TikTok the other day, this guy he had on some metaglasses. I don't think the girl realized he had metaglasses on.
Speaker 2: She walks up to him.
Speaker 3: She was like, Oh, you're really cute, beautiful girl. And he was just being weird and trying to get a clip. Like go outside and talk to people. Not everything has to be on social media. You could have missed out on a really good beautiful woman because you want to be weird.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Something I love meeting people like outside, meeting people in the wild. As I said, I don't think I've ever had everybody that I've met that I've like took serious dating.
Speaker 2: I ended up meeting them like outside in real life.
Speaker 1: Was doing what you wanted to do. Yeah, a lot of people think going outside, I mean, like go and do something outside of what they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like a thing of like going to the gym to meet women.
Speaker 1: Say what New Orleans came out? We say bitch for everything. We called dudes bitches everybody beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like.
Speaker 1: It's not the same for y'all.
Speaker 2: We say, oh yeah, we say really yeah, we call everything like this drink.
Speaker 1: I'd be like this, yeah, it's fighting words.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because bitch is fighting word to me. I like what people call me a bitch that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like beach be too low down. I don't like that. Not people you don't know, like your homegirls and stuff. Yeah, but yeah, it's like a random like, hey, bitch, really slow down. I don't like that down.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: That's we got to get to know each other a little bit.
Speaker 3: And honestly, even now, like sometimes when I get real tipsy and I'm like talking to like people that work with us, and I'll be like, oh girl, this's like if i'd be like, bitch, just drink good about.
Speaker 2: Oh my bed, my bad bad?
Speaker 3: It wasn't even for you, it is, but I always say my bad because it sounds so. But if I'm talking to Drea, bitch, let me say this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love each other. Yeah I got because nothing can't give between. That's not even that word.
Speaker 3: Do you call women like, oh, yeah, this is my bitch.
Speaker 1: If I'm talking to her because I'm yeah, I'll be like, bitchn't have nobody else that's okay.
Speaker 2: That's that's fair.
Speaker 1: I want to that's my bitch. Yeah, I mean I feel like it's I'm trying to prove a point and I need to understand that.
Speaker 2: That's my bitch, like okay, and like don't like my bitch now I can't okay, stay sorry, times is the property like in the bedroom. That's a propriate Thank you.
Speaker 1: We have like a late night conversation one time after this, like we'll do like a late night podcast.
Speaker 2: You call women beaches a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did talk about we didn't talk about when you talk about like words and like you know, yeah, different things that were scared to talk about what they be saying to you. D what you mean said like you're with them because you.
Speaker 2: Are wrong. We are not in the bed. I know we got early as freaking you, the freaking me.
Speaker 1: You need to write this that am bringing something out of you.
Speaker 2: Oh my, how do you get called a bitch in the bedroom? Yeah? Like acting in the bedroom. A little beach here and there, you know me like bitch, Oh my god, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: That's it's here. But I like to make soweet so sweet love.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a love boring you know, like.
Speaker 3: You said, you like to light candles for a nap. I need all that for the actual.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I passed out of my hoodie and my shoes.
Speaker 2: A ballance. Yeah, you know, I'm very vanilla. I always say this. I'm very vanilla in the bed.
Speaker 3: Like my sex isn't boring, But I don't like to get too too out of Like I mean, I does my thing.
Speaker 2: You like to make love every time I love maybe like I want to.
Speaker 1: Like damn it.
Speaker 2: I keep telling y'all, Okay, I feel like for you, like I'm gonna get on top tonight.
Speaker 3: That's risky for mama knee.
Speaker 2: You know, I got a bad knee. That's a good day, that's all.
Speaker 1: If you're on your knees on top, that is, you need to step on your you need to be on your feet.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you're on your toes, it's still.
Speaker 2: Because the knees got the being. She needs another shot putting up love love, y'all, some.
Speaker 3: Freaking mother.
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 3: Okay, are we gonna get back to this topic or you want to like we because we really always get off topic.
Speaker 2: We ain't even really get on the topic for real. Okay, Okay, So do y'all feel like having the right woman in your life changes things in the best way. And like, also, I hate this question, but like, do y'all think that women need to bring something to the table? Because I feel like that's a very controversial question. It's always going viral. You have the woman versus men conversations all the time, and people be like, yo, women need to men be like, well, what do you bring to the table? Women have all of these requirements for what they want men to do, but what are we bringing?
Speaker 3: I really let me say this, I actually hate this question to because I just think it's a loaded question because no matter what I say, you know the comments are going to be like, but you know what, what I bring to the table is exactly what my person needs because I think relationships are about compromise, right, So I know the things that my man needs, I provide that one thousand percent. So I think it depends on who you're with on what you bring to the table. Because one woman, a man may need fifty that rent. He may need somebody to help take care of his kids. Another man might need somebody that's just nurturing, somebody know how to cook because he want to get back in the gym and lose a little weight. What if you bring to the table is different for every person, and different relationships bring.
Speaker 2: Out a different side of everybody.
Speaker 3: But I have found a relationship where it works.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I think a man ultimately want piece, it's just what type of piece do he want? A lot of women have to figure out what that is for this whom they already have something to give.
Speaker 2: I also think that men be need to understand for all the peace they want, they need to be pay niggas be wanting you to be chaos.
Speaker 1: Say dudes, like, if you like women, don't bring stats to your lady man like and just let her do it.
Speaker 3: Been a good person.
Speaker 2: Men are awful. Men are awful.
Speaker 1: I can accept that comment without emotional you know attachment.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, awful.
Speaker 3: And I think for the most part, the things that women have to deal with with men, if a man had to deal with that with his woman doing the same thing, lose.
Speaker 1: Their because we two different things, two different beings.
Speaker 2: Yes, like can't handle it.
Speaker 1: There's so many different species that we don't even like. We we have us, we have y'all, we have white, we have any black. Everybody is genetically different, right, and we don't we expect to be the same because we're humans. No, like black people love way harder than everybody, like we just do. It's not and everybody and they know that.
Speaker 2: Like I agree one thousands.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, what do you bring to the table, both of y'all the freaks, I mean the first of all the freak twins start calling out right, yeah, your name?
Speaker 2: What y'all bring today? What you bring the table?
Speaker 1: I bring security, I bring financial security, I bring physical security, I bring wisdom.
Speaker 2: I bring you whooping niggas ass.
Speaker 1: I have five brothers, like I grew up, I've always been I believe you. Okay for Macaroni's in a microwave food Okay, I'm like super alpha R and B guy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: A lot of people used to think I was a rapper. They still do.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like my demeanor, I guess.
Speaker 2: I think you give R and B.
Speaker 3: You're very soft smoking, you're not like too flashy, like you're very chill.
Speaker 2: You walk in the building like.
Speaker 1: You're money everywhere whatever. You ain't gonna catch me in the shrup club today today.
Speaker 2: We love too, love it down. What do you reading table?
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I have to say, like, I think that it varies based off of your person, Like whatever the person need is what you need to bring to the table. But I also feel like I'm soft, I'm kind, I'm peaceful, I'm intelligent. I know how to multiply whatever you bring to me. So whatever it is that you're bringing, that's what the fun gonna get multiplied. So if it's chaos, I'm on it. That's a barb. Yeah, But if it's peace, I'm on that too. Like, whatever you're given to me, I'm gonna give back. I'm multi facetted. I know how to be whatever it is that a man needs for me to be within the realm, will still being myself because I don't think you need to change yourself to be with somebody like he just needs to feed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you gotta choose, well, though, you have to choose both people have to choose. Well, women blaming on men all the time, But you chose that because check yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you're saying, check yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, both sides men too, for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because I think a lot of time women be trying to be peaceful to niggas who like, don't be peaceful to them. They just be trying to keep the nigga around. It's like, why are you trying so hard to keep these situations? Yeah, and it's cool, but you can't work based off of potentially not after a certain age.
Speaker 1: But do women like chase men aggressively? No? Not? I mean they don't, right, well I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: What about the men that neither? What about to chase? And what about the men and not chase? But how a woman chases it's more like, I guess, passive. So it's more being there, just be there. Yeah, So it's like you don't do nothing but be there, do a pretty thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you just babe, let me know. Like that's the woman chasing the man showing you he out, cheating, he out?
Speaker 2: Do you need anything? Still here if you need me? That's kind of chasing. I get. I'm trying to be your p Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't like shut up.
Speaker 2: I mean because I think I think innately some women like men who means treat them.
Speaker 1: Trauma is a real thing, Like we can't forget about Trump. Like some people will never get therapy and they will find happiness in that trauma. And that's the thing too. That's cool. Like they find that and they'll be happy forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because people be trying to villainize therapy, which I don't really understand.
Speaker 1: Should praise, not praise, but we should highlight our trauma more and find it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, because I think a lot of times people too.
Speaker 2: They'll feel like, Oh, this.
Speaker 3: Man, he done pushed me and he mad, he popped up at my house.
Speaker 2: He loved me so much, he can't get enough of me.
Speaker 1: I thought that was going another way. What he hit me? Push me? I call the cops, you said, because that's what she needs to he used to do.
Speaker 2: But they don't think that's love you should have. I don't give I'm calling the police. I call the lice. I called him back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I do feel bad for women in a situation by themself, because you're like the weaker physical thing. Yes, scary, be strong.
Speaker 2: May be big. These niggas be strong. They do, and now niggas be thick. Even little niggas be strong. Niggas be think little niggas be having super human hips because they're so angry. Yes, he said, niggas have his.
Speaker 1: Little niggas have him.
Speaker 2: Niggas think as don't make them hips don't lie.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, now it's time to get into.
Speaker 2: The big bowl, the big bow, the big bow, bowing the ball.
Speaker 3: Y'all take the shot first off?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes you have.
Speaker 3: Somebody said we having a belly button.
Speaker 2: I said, were way about the ball, were way above the ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so ya said, I wasn't drinking like that.
Speaker 1: That was a full shot.
Speaker 2: I never thought I thought that that was Russian.
Speaker 1: That was she was like this conversation, she.
Speaker 6: Having a ball, sing, oh today, No, I'm taking yeah, and I'm medtime.
Speaker 2: Man, we did he was.
Speaker 3: Fine.
Speaker 2: I said, go ahead of time. Come on.
Speaker 1: I love when another girl called it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Don't no, don't tell me my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Especially with your homeboy another man. I feel like that's appreciating. You don't tell me my girlfriend fighting words.
Speaker 1: Why are you looking at it like that? DG tell us tell us she complimented me, Well tell me something else.
Speaker 2: Okay, I ain't gonna lie like be mad if somebody tell me my man, if.
Speaker 3: You Andre were a couple, right, not possessive like you're possessive, have this like oh yeah, possessive thing.
Speaker 2: But I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: If you Andre were walking together like y'all would be. I'm just saying hypothetis. Yes, y'all compliment each other very well. A man walking by gonna be like, damn, hey, bro, I see you see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I see you?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: That's great?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but don't mean like it's the direct compliment.
Speaker 1: That's it's disrespectful. You don't want to hear that right now?
Speaker 2: You always wanted.
Speaker 3: Have you ever got your bitch too?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, I have that, get a cook every day?
Speaker 1: No, okay, but I will let it chick walk away like I don't have a leave. I let them. I'm usually too much.
Speaker 2: You funny because I feel like you just so calm and until you probably not, he said, he calls people bitch.
Speaker 3: He gets real in the field.
Speaker 1: In the room, in the room, and like my family, if we're having a good time, yeah this bitch that was that was cool.
Speaker 2: Bitch is funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, we're gonna talk about female dominance today. Okay, So we know, like we were talking about women like to be handled aggressively in the bedroom sometimes, you know, but like what about the fellas do y'all like when women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's crazy what I have had an uncomfortable encounter once. I was sitting on the couch. You know what I'm saying, like it's Finna, what's writing TV. It's gonna do something, and like grab me like I'm sitting on and she grabbed my legs and like pulled me down like this and start like trying to like I'm like, whoa, what you're doing? Like what you're doing? Like we just watched the TV. You're not gonna man handle me that now, You're not gonna man handle me. You're not gonna grab my legs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because yeah, you're not gonna grab.
Speaker 2: You right, you know she's about to eat his body. No, she was trying.
Speaker 1: She got that little little bit got there, she said.
Speaker 2: But I was like, WHOA.
Speaker 1: First of all, I ain't never had that before, So you ain't gonna just jump in without a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's a lot. Are you domin like female dominance? Do you do that in the bedroom sometimes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, you be pulling legs up like, well, I don't do that nobody. That's a little aggressive, a little money. But I do feel like sometimes as a woman, you have to be asserted like. And also I like being in control sometimes because I like, you know, seeing a man be like not in control like, but I feel like within reason though, Like it's certain things where I feel like I'm not trying to like emasculate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the percentage gotta not be so.
Speaker 2: Hoigh, Yeah, it's gonna be sexy.
Speaker 1: I think one thing about to be like, have a real question for y'all, do you feel like you have to compete with the gay community for y'all, man, no, like, because they could do things.
Speaker 2: About to fight. That's true.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's true, and we got a bussy, but not like he's trying to take your man, but just like tactics, like they might say, oh, we do this over here, and then y'all be like, I might try that with my man. Y'all never had those things?
Speaker 3: No, well, I think that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go ahead. Well, I was just gonna say no because anything that I've ever tried, I tried it because that's what I wanted to try. But I don't know. I definitely don't ever feel pressure because again, I'm gonna do whatever it is that I want to do, because a man should like me for me, and the six should be the icing on the case, Like you shouldn't be here for what I can't slowly provide in the bedroom, Like I mean, if I'm good in bed, then that's the plus. But yeah, you should like me though I'm not competing. I'm not competing with with the l g B t Q plus community. Even about it, you do you feel like as men that y'all have to compete.
Speaker 1: With other man I'd be like, hey, let me see her do it so I can know what she's doing so I could do it better.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know that's right. I knew he was a freaking motherfucker.
Speaker 1: No, if I care about you want you to feel like the highest level of goddess.
Speaker 2: MM. So you'll be talking as ship always about that.
Speaker 3: Penie penis open, peniole, that penis whole is open.
Speaker 1: No, no.
Speaker 2: Something in there, because y'all it's crazy. Okay, So now it's time to get into the big It's oh Lord the Boy The bob bow.
Speaker 3: So BAP of the Week is a segment that we have where we talk about like whatever music we've been listening to this week, whatever like we've been jamming and things like that, So I'm gonna go first.
Speaker 2: Let me pull it up real quick.
Speaker 3: So one of my favorite artists R and B artists. I shouted him out a long time ago. He just dropped a new project. His name is Deve France, and he has a song a project that he just dropped called Final Say. First of all, again, it's eleven songs, thirty minutes long, R and B straight, R and B good from start to finish. Shout out to Day France. But uh, he has a song called leave It In. And when I tell you, I love to hear some freaky music from like a finance Nima and y'all, y'all seen say. He's very attractive, very fine. But the song leave It In it's just chef's kiss. So the whole project is fires called Final Say, and the song that I like is called leave It In.
Speaker 2: So shout out to say friends. Period.
Speaker 3: It's been it's been a minute since he dropped some music too, so I was real excited. Yeah, I don't know where he's from, but I know he's based in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I think now.
Speaker 3: So yeah, his music is really fire, like y'all could do a little collab. He can really sing too, two fine niggas on the track. Don't mind if this.
Speaker 1: Singing, If you don't mind me ask who he be singing to? Girls? Boys?
Speaker 3: Oh, he's definitely singing to women, definitely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He looked like a freaky motherfucker. And some of them be singing the boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. And if it's good music, it's just good. It's good.
Speaker 2: I don't you know, let me know. I don't know who he's singing to, but I'm like, who the inspiration?
Speaker 3: Don't even care if?
Speaker 1: Okay, because I might want to be like, hey, let's sing, let's do it sowing together, right, right?
Speaker 2: You're right?
Speaker 3: So you got to know if y'all sing, Yeah, it's a difference.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like, oh, okay, I would have wrote it differently if.
Speaker 2: I knew that, right, I like that, Drea, Okay, so this has been my bob already. But then the chopped in screwed version.
Speaker 1: You so.
Speaker 2: I am? I am so Mona Leo has this song everything, Pinka. But I listened to the Choppin screw version the other day and I was like, damn, this shit hard as fuck, and like I forgot how hard chopped this group music is. And then I was having a conversation on somebody the other day and they were telling me how like they used to be in Houston all the time and they used they went through like this era where all they listened to was everything chopped and screwed. And I'm like it was really a time Like remember back in the day in Houston on Sundays they would have Michael five thousand Whites on ninety seven nine in the box every Sunday, all of the music would be chopping screw for like four or five hours. Sure, and then remember he used to have the Fuck Action mixtape. Like I was like, Yeaston really had an era in like a big impact on music.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So what's his name? What's the rapper as I always miss cheek?
Speaker 2: Is it Azy Cheat? He's a rapp up Casornia? Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has a song out right now and it's like chopped and screwed stuff in it. And I was like, oh, this is fire. Yeah, sorry if I said his name wrong, yeah, but but yeah, he has a song out right now and it's like chopped and screwed and it's really fucking dope.
Speaker 2: But I think I had just forgot about that era of my life because I remember when I was in high school. I used to be making mixtapes online wires. Girl, like everything was chopped and screwed. I didn't give a fuck about putting their viry so on my mama computer.
Speaker 3: Love Bona Leo was singing down on that song. People don't talk about the last like thirty seconds of the song everything.
Speaker 2: Hey, yes, she was singing her asshole. I was like, go ahead, listen to the chopping screw. I'm telling you you should listen to it. And I feel like you should just go down a rabbit hole and just listen to like choppkin. We used to chopping screw everything, Anita Baker, The Iley Bird Loose. Yeah, you can literally find a chopping screw version of every song. Okay, shout out to our girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, I've been just diving into my own thing. I've been working on different soundtracks from movies and just trying to build people around me. Specifically, I can't listen to anything one of them when I'm in this era, when I'm in this time, because it's like I need to like finish the thought of what's on this album, what's on this album? Thought it? What's on this single? Finished? The thought of all the things. And I don't know. I don't listen to anything right now. I might if I do. I don't know the name. I just run it.
Speaker 2: You let the playlist.
Speaker 1: I listen to every playlist every Friday. I like that all day. Okay, well it's really Saturday and Sunday all day. So I heard every song that come out.
Speaker 2: So could you tell us like a little bit more about because speaking of that, like what is your process like when you are making an album?
Speaker 1: First, don't rush, don't expect anything. Just trust and you know, trust me, and like whoever sent me to be first, whoever was in the studio at the time. If it's nobody, I got it, like I could do it all. Whoever's in charge, give them the idea and let it go. Like just trust, like my whole my ole things. It's all about trust. And I want to see where the world is and see where like who's listening because I want to talk to who's listening now? Just talking? So who's silently listening secretly is like black women and they want to tell like a lot of men to stop being so soft.
Speaker 2: O mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And that's what this album is really about. I like that, do need to stop? Yeah, like you got these emotional like blocks. You don't even sposed to carry about that for referend like you supposed to just be like her, do that m and then let build you into that so you can understand your emotional intelligence need to come from where she grows it, like you know, not from what your mama said.
Speaker 2: No death exact.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're ready for the Poor your Heart Out.
Speaker 2: It's it's time to get into our finals.
Speaker 1: But like y'all voice changed, like y'all thought about it, ax.
Speaker 3: It was getting a little you know, I love the little miss about things and times, you know, But we're gonna get into the last second. Do you give good advice?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: This is the Poor your Heart Out segment where you know we answer the advice questions. If you want your question answered on the show, makes you email us at Ask four Minds at gmail dot com. If you're a patrenon Ember, put that in the headline and you can skip. You want to go first?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll go first? Okay, Heydrea and lex I love you guys a lot. I just began watching and tuning into you Guys podcast a lot more recently and I absolutely love it. Okay, so there's this boy. We've been dealing with each other for a whole year now, nothing of a serious relationship type. More so, we tried talking and just became friends. I have told him I liked him before, but he did express he didn't feel the same way, and I respected that and I feel back and went on about my life. But once I did that, shortly after the affection from him began. These last few months, we've been getting really close, and as close as I mean, we're on the phone. What face timing, I don't really girl face timing a lot, at least almost every day, and I'm not going to his a lot more than I've ever done. I don't know what it means. Recently, we've began engaging sexually. Haven't had sex yet, but we're both planning on it. He wants to be safe and we're a condom. I'm saying all this to say, do you think that I should just continue this relationship that I have with him, not even just sexually, but romantically as well. I really do like him, but I want to make sure the feelings are mutual before I choose to give him my virginity. Oh god heavy, who's that last bar? She said, I really do like him, but I want to make sure the feelings are mutual before I choose to give him my virginity.
Speaker 1: Wow. First of all, if you want a family, he ain't trying to start nothing with you because he want to wear a condom. Maybe he want to go slow, maybe maybe he don't, maybe just want to go slow. Either way, go Do you like him? Do you see yourself being able to be around him? I think y'all need to spend more time. It's like y'all just mean for the first time, right, She's just gonna be y. Yeah, it's different in person, a different person like people could write, people could probably talking you, talking to you through chat, we don't know. Well, no, give me the guy phelis vibe and if his if he leave with sex, turn the other way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I was gonna say. I just feel like I wouldn't be giving my virginity to somebody that didn't like me at first, and then he had to spin the block and realized that he liked me. Like I feel like he's not worriedy of is.
Speaker 3: I don't even think it's given that I think it's giving. He rejected her because he didn't like her. He wanted her to gravel and beg and she left him alone, and then that made him want her more.
Speaker 1: Or is caffish?
Speaker 2: Yeah, could be that.
Speaker 3: Well, she said that was facetiming. She did say this, but either way it goes. It's something in there with his ego and you moving like moving around. Yes, with his ego because he wanted you to be like no baby, please da da da da. And then once he found out you were a virgin, like you said.
Speaker 1: He didn't want it to be his fault. Yes, you lost your virginity. Yes, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think this is they don't end up being together. He don't want that on his conscience. This is a no for me, a big for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, last one. Hey ladies, I love you guys. My name is Brianna, and you do not have to keep me anonymous. I'm twenty four, almost twenty five, and coming or trying to come out of my whole phase. It's been wild and rough but fun. Nonetheless, I started dating this guy, but not for long. I've heard y'all talk about messing with homeboys before on the show. So me and this guy that I've been dating are apparently homeboys with my best piece of meat.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 2: He asked me before if I go back to old holes.
Speaker 3: I told him yes, of course, if there's a drought. But since I really like him, when he mentions he was homeboys with my favorite horse, I went ahead and told him that I dealt with him before. He's one that I've recycled, but he's in prison currently. Shortly after, he told his cousin to pour him up one and that he would call me later. We were on FaceTime and it was seven am. Is it over for me?
Speaker 1: What the fuck was that?
Speaker 2: You don't even know how to answer that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she basically she's got to go that she's dated, but she used to fuck his homeboy and it was her horse.
Speaker 1: It's not just them too, it's her favorite horse.
Speaker 3: It was her favorite.
Speaker 1: She got a stable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, horses in the stable.
Speaker 2: That I can ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the but why would you tell them it was your favorite horse?
Speaker 2: Girl? Y'all talk too much, because I would have kept that to myself.
Speaker 3: I would have told him like, yeah, you know, we used to deal with each other and leave it at day.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying I would have kept the favorite part to myself.
Speaker 1: I said, have one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But she said, do you think it's over for her with the new dudes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you's gonna get over it. But I also, I don't know. I feel like, if you just want to have fun with that situation, have fun. I don't know if it would be something long term.
Speaker 3: But she says she's trying to come out of her whole face, so she's trying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen with that nigga particularly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I said, when she come out and she got to okay, she still got some work to do.
Speaker 2: When she come out.
Speaker 1: No, she need to finish this. This is gonna hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta get a feelings.
Speaker 3: Hurt a little bit because when you in your whole face, you don't give a fuck if a nigga move on, you gotta hurt a little bit.
Speaker 1: Saying, yeah, you gotta think that he thinks that you're seriously, so it hurt a little bit. And then the next one he's gonna be serious, but you're gonna be a little hesitant. Yeah, and then you're still gonna hurt him again because you're projecting, and then the third one, damn you'll be Hopefully you picked the right guy. If not, then you're gonna do it again.
Speaker 2: Drawling errore.
Speaker 1: You're twenty five, yeah, ship, don't tell them now, they don't lie to down. She said no time twenty five? What you mean?
Speaker 2: I mean she's still young.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take to actually make a guy love you like that? How long it took you to actually no?
Speaker 3: We Oh, I fall in love.
Speaker 1: You got tricks, you got tips, some tricks, but but her, we fall in love.
Speaker 3: I'll be when I meet a nigga first day every time. I'm not playing every single relationship I've ever been in long term. First we're gonna on a first date and literally probably like a month or two after we be in a relationship. Like I'm a first date type of girl, and we never leave each other's side. That's how we do.
Speaker 2: I mean, not like that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, when I vibe with somebody, the vibes be immaculate and it's like, oh, we're together, Like that's how it be for me, Like so yeah, that's how that's how I date. But I don't date like as a hurt woman.
Speaker 2: Have I been hurt?
Speaker 3: Yes, every nigga that I really like, you're gonna get a turn to fall in love and I'm gonna probably get my heart broken. But that don't stop me from loving again because.
Speaker 2: Love is beautiful.
Speaker 3: If somebody gonna hit something, love is so much fun, I appreciate it. It's a grand old.
Speaker 2: Time, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: That's a bunch of pluses. Yes, I love, I always sperience.
Speaker 2: It's very PG over here, bab.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It's given.
Speaker 2: Like if y'all see my sex tape, they could put it on Nickelodeon.
Speaker 1: Fact, No, we can't put it there.
Speaker 2: That wasn't even funny.
Speaker 1: But you don't.
Speaker 2: I meant like, it's very like they would have put it on.
Speaker 1: It for you. Yeah, like, oh they're cousling. You know. Did it happen already? Wow, didn't receive not too.
Speaker 2: Much on me. Now, thank you for coming on the show. So tell everybody what I could find you and what you're working on. And to watch your new album that's coming out.
Speaker 1: What's up everybody, It's Lucky day man. My new single Nowhere Fast is out right now, just drop. We got features on the way I got my emotions in the album. But we're having fun at the same time. You know I'm coming. Expect the album fall when I can't tell you exactly will fall.
Speaker 2: Do you think a tour will follow?
Speaker 1: Oh, the tour is definitely happened because AIS can't tour exactly.
Speaker 2: Just make sure you have our tickets ready?
Speaker 3: Can we pull up?
Speaker 1: You're already on the list. I know that's anybody else trying to get on the list. Follow me at I am Lucky Day Twitter, I mean not Twitter x whatever they called you, Instagram, on TikTok, everything been start, order all the auto apps me. I'm gonna talk to everybody. I'll love me because I lay y'all back.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. This was so much fun. And get ready because we're doing in a little karaoke. We are well, we are next week. Buy y'all get a chance to see you. I close my arm.
Speaker 7: Lost in the fairy tale? Can you hold my head and be in my guy Claws starts.
Speaker 5: By and I hope it rais You're the perfect line.
Speaker 2: What kind of you can be in a sweet dream.
Speaker 7: Or a beautiful nightmare?
Speaker 1: He away.
Speaker 4: I don't want to wake up from sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmare.
Speaker 7: Somebody peach may hit the ship and let's talk it to be true.
Speaker 2: Making seat pleasure.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna win, no wink, baby, long as your hell, I'll be.
Speaker 7: Floating on there because you're.
Speaker 4: My sweet dream or beautiful nightmare either way.
Speaker 5: Don't wannaway up from you. I'm I saying my prays.
Speaker 4: I rep you around all of my thoughts. Put on my temporary and are so rep your arms around me for real and tell me you'll be on my side. Clus feel with suscover sco.
Speaker 2: And I hope it rains.
Speaker 5: You're the perfect love.
Speaker 7: What kind of dream can be a sweet dream, beautiful nightmare?
Speaker 5: Either way?
Speaker 2: I don't want to wake up.
Speaker 4: It's a sweet dream or beautiful nightmare. Somebody pinch me, y'all, ave su good to beat my guilty pleasure.
Speaker 7: I ain't going nowhere maney long as you I'll be flowing on now because your mind, Oh beautiful nightmare either.
Speaker 2: Way, don't want to way.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like song.
Speaker 7: That's your name across.
Speaker 2: Me, sing that ship, little mama, so we will remain, not even. Don't come make us part, make us part, girl?
Speaker 4: What kind of dream can be a sweet dream or beautiful nightmare. Either way, I don't want to wake up from you. Beauty for nightmare.
Speaker 2: Somebody pinch me.
Speaker 7: You love so good son, be true my guilty pleasure.
Speaker 5: I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: Maybe long age.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be floating.
Speaker 4: Yea sweet dream, more a beautiful nightmare in a way, I don't want to awake.
Speaker 7: Up from you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my hometown up dead. Indeed it is wet up died. Yeah, I think that was part of it, all right, No,