Speaker 1: From Los Angeles, Chris Boer.
Speaker 2: And one and only world famous Perez Perez Hilton. It's the Welcome to the PHP of Booker. That's Perez. How are you well?
Speaker 1: Of course we're gonna talk Wendy Williams today. We're also talking a lot of musicians and music is my thing, so I'm excited to get to Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Bad Bunny, Justin, Timberolake j Lo and we're even throwing in some reality TV stars like Farah Abram. Lots to get to. But first, how you been? How was your weekend? Anything exciting?
Speaker 2: My radio show had a little party at a bowling alley and Hollywood at Lucky Strikes. So I had a big event yesterday, so super fun. Had a good time. Saturday, I spent on the roof cleaning it off, so there you go. I took my mom to go to a concert. We went to see Juan Is and we both love him. You know, he's never recorded in English, and it's wild because he can speak fluent English and he's so talented. But you know what, his music I actually don't think would work as well in English because he's kind of like an old school traditional rocker. I mean maybe, like the best comparison is John Mayer, and I don't know if a John Mayer type of male solo artists would be successful nowadays, just because the kind of music and the kind of artist. Yeah, it's like where is music? Yeah, all over the map? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was an awesome show at the Poems at their Pearl Theater, which I loved. It's kind of tiny, like two thousand people, so it was good times. If you have not yet been curious enough to check out our Patreon, just sign up for a month, and if you don't like it, you don't have to renew. It's as simple as that patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. Everybody who does sign up loves it.
Speaker 2: And can I say to the people that don't have it, it's not like it doesn't work exactly like this podcast does. If you set it up correctly, which is very simple to do, it'll just appear in your feed, just like this show. You don't need to go and get an app, you don't have to go to a special place to listen, you don't have to download something wacky. It'll show up exactly like this show. You just get more shows.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: That's the difference. And there is a message board if you want to join the community and talk about things. That's fun too. You don't have to do any of it though. It's just another show. It's basically a dollar and a quarter a week.
Speaker 1: So thank you to everybody who has signed up already, and appreciate everybody who's going to sign up this week. All right, let's get to Wendy Williams. Enough chitty chat. I'm inclined to believe Wendy Williams family. It's all so messy and murky with regards to her health and this two part docu event that premiered on Lifetime this weekend, because, for example, a few days ago last week, we were told that Wendy has dementia and asphasia, the same thing that Bruce Willis has been struggling with. However, Bruce Willis is sixty eight years old and Wendy Williams is just fifty nine. Then on the doc Wendy's son, Kevin Hunter Junior, says that she has alcohol induced dementia, which I went to go Google after I saw that and not a lot came up.
Speaker 2: Well, it's made up.
Speaker 1: That's what some people say, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's made up. I don't think that's a thing. Listen, alcohol can ruin parts of your body, for sure. I don't think that that's a diagnosis. I think that's maybe him guessing how she got this. She drank herself to sickness.
Speaker 1: Maybe No, he said the doctor told him that. And if I were to hear somebody say alcohol induced dementia, I would think, oh, okay, well if you stopped drinking alcohol, like, will you get better?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is alcohol induced dementia a real thing?
Speaker 2: Well, dementia's a real thing, and alcoholism is a real thing.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you had enough to drink, you've ruined things in your body. And I think that's kind of what he maybe was trying to say. He just has no idea how to say it. Well, just a reminder.
Speaker 1: Our number for anything we talk about if you want to chime in is eight hundred seven five. Watching this docu event, she's so far gone. I don't think there's any coming back. I wish her the best, but there's no way I think that she could ever host another TV show or a podcast. And this might sound really bad. Let her drink all she wants. If you're suffering from dementia, just looking drink yourself to death, that's what you want, right, Like, what's like, what's the point of trying to keep somebody as healthy as possible. If they want to be drunk, let them be drunk. Like she's she's that far gone, like watching the clips of her just struggling to be coherent. And her father, her father, who is like in his eighties, is way more cognizant and clear than she is.
Speaker 2: Well, if she has dementia, that makes sense. So is she drunk during this?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, no, no, no, no worse, Not only is she could so a couple of things, part of me thinks perhaps, okay, okay, two things. First, I do think she was taken better care of when she was with her family in Florida than when she's with her team and this guardianship in New York. And maybe her family, you know, her son, her niece, her nephew, her sister, agreed to go along with all of this and make sure that it comes to air to show the world how poorly she's been taken care of by her team in this guardianship. Because the arrangement in the guardianship is up for reassessment this year, so hopefully her money is protected and her son is a to care for her, because it did seem like she was taken better care of with her son. She was going to the gym, she was going to the beach and doing things, and her son made sure she was not drinking. Her team in New York, her new shady manager, her shady publicist in this Guardian not only lets her drink. And when Brittany was in a conservativeship, those fuckers did not let her drink even fucking caffeine. Okay, remember, if you want to control somebody hard, you can. They not only let her drink, they let her vape. And I don't even know what the fuck was in her vape, but like clearly like something. So am I contradicting myself though by saying like a little bit. I did say, like, let her drink, but that should be like a family decision, you know, Like the family should decide to let her drink whatever she wants or make sure she's taken as best care of as possible. I don't fucking know. It's all a mess.
Speaker 2: I don't think drinking is listen, if you're suffering from some serious real illness, I doubt drinking is the solution or a good idea. On top of that, you're just expediting death. Drinking is inherently not good for you.
Speaker 1: Her former lawyer is speaking out, which I also think is shady. All of Wendy's people are the shadiest folks, you know, Like, yeah, I get it, the lawyer is concerned for her well being, but inherently, you know, a lawyer or a publicist after you've been let go should shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The lawyer was like, you know, when Wendy was with her family. Literally what I said that when Wendy was with her family in Florida, she was taken better care of. And the lawyer has questions for this new team, and yanna, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: The SAG Awards were this weekend, and a lot of meanies took to social media to call my dear Selena Gomez fat ah, how rude.
Speaker 2: They actually wrote that repeatedly people are made Okay, say it to your friends, fine, but you know, to put your name next to a statement like that, you're just an asshole.
Speaker 1: They worded it in different ways.
Speaker 2: But yeah, okay, but no, Like a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people were like, is she pregnant? Is she pregnant? A couple of things. First, a reminder, if you've forgotten Selena, she has lupus that she takes medication for. She also had to receive a kidney transplant, and if I remember correctly, somebody who receives a kidney transplant is on medication for just that the rest of their life. So lupus medication, the kidney transplant medication, and on top of that, she's been open about I think it was bipolar, so she takes bipolar medication. Really, she said that she takes that as well, So she's on a lot of daily medication. Those pills cause people to gain weight and it it messes with your body while helping other areas. So not that I needed to say any of that, but you know that could and does, I think, explain her appearance. Plus she's in her thirties now, and your metabolism changes and things change, and you know, like people chill the fuck out.
Speaker 2: I don't care about any of that. I just don't think you should put your name next to any sort of comment like that online.
Speaker 1: Well, your social media naive. Then also there was a cute Devil Wears Prada reunion and a cute Billie Eilish and Melissa McCarthy moment.
Speaker 2: That was good. I actually saw that live. That was funny.
Speaker 1: And I'm a SAG member and didn't give a fuck about watching. I just don't care, and watch, don't care.
Speaker 2: This whole Hollywood the celebration of itself for an entire season of patting themselves on the back. I mean, you know how much I love the bear and it wins everything. I am so sick and tired of these people. I'm tired of looking at them. I'm tired of them trying to find a new person to put on stage to congratulate. It's just nauseating. And I know, don't watch, but you know it's on social media. You see this stuff everywhere. Just this industry just enough. If you can blow yourself great, it doesn't mean you have to constantly in front of everyone.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm curious to see the numbers because apparently award shows are up though, so maybe you know, maybe people care still somewhat, but I don't care. I care more about Yeah, you guessed it, Taylor Swift. I know some of you are over her if you're one of those people, fast forward, but a lot of people still care. And I was so pleased to see that at her show in Sydney, none other than Katy Perry was at the Taylor swift Eras tour.
Speaker 2: That was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: If you remember, the two of them used to be friends and then they had a falling out because Katie hired some of Taylor's dancers who were on tour with Taylor, and she did not appreciate poaching the town's.
Speaker 2: Weird, weird reason have beef with someone.
Speaker 1: I mean, all of a sudden, she had to replace a few dancers and created a headache for her. From a friend, I understand it, you know, like she could have hired anybody else, but instead she hired dancers that were on tour with her. She probably changed the rules since then, like making people sign like a tour long contract.
Speaker 2: Making no money, and if somebody's going to pay you more to do something, somebody's gonna do it. And I think when you grow up, you realize that, like you said, put them all under contract and you don't have this problem.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure she also pays her dancers way more now because she's like that was the beginning of her towards the beginning of her career, but now she's like fucking Taylor Swift. You know, there's no way anybody would leave her a tour now to go on tour with anybody else.
Speaker 2: Just saying what the truckers got themselves for, you know, hauling her shit around the world.
Speaker 1: Not even just the truckers, everybody got a huge bonus. Taylor wrote a song about Katie. It was a big hit Bad Blood, and then along the way, Katie literally extended an olive branch, sending an actual olive branch to.
Speaker 2: Tail Swift, an olive tree or just the branch. Yeah, why would you send someone a branch? You can't do anything the tree. You could plan.
Speaker 1: It's symbolic.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's stupid.
Speaker 1: Think it was cute. It was cute anyways that Taylor accepted it. Katie and her made piece. She was in Taylor's you Need to Calm Down music video. But they never really were friends like they were in the past. It's hard to really rebuild, but at least there's no bad Blood anymore. And it was nice to see Katie at the show, and of course they took a photo and she was next to Travis and Travis at the show, and they were all in the VIP tent. And if you were asking yourselves, what the fuck is Katy Perry doing in Australia at a Taylor Swift concert. One of the ways she makes the most money is doing private gigs. A billionaire hired Taylor Swift to do a private concert in Melbourne, so before she went to go do her private show, she went to the Taylor Swift concert.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: If I had to put a price tag on it, I would guesstimate that to hire Taylor's, to hire Katy Perry to perform at a private concert three point five to four million dollars, I.
Speaker 2: Would say a million, and they cover all your flights.
Speaker 1: Well obviously all of that, but no more than that, because she could think, I mean, I guess it all just depends on how much an artist could play by doing one show. And I think she can make a round a million doing a concert, so it would have to be way more than that, I would say. I'd say three to five three point five.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, And if you have that kind of money on top of it, you don't care. Yeah, we'll give you three What do we care? We have three million?
Speaker 1: My guess is three five.
Speaker 2: I think that's a bit high.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can bargain Katy Perry down to two million. She's got the hits, She's worth it, I think. But yeah, it was cute to see Travis there, and of course Taylor changed the lyrics to Karma Karma is the guy on the Chiefs. But people were making a big deal over the fact that Travis kelcey was just in Australia for two days and a change and then he flew back to the US to go party in my new hometown of Las Vegas. I don't give a fuck, Like I think it's sweet.
Speaker 2: Are we supposed to give a fuck?
Speaker 1: A lot of people were like, why is he leaving to go party? He should have stayed with his girlfriends, he.
Speaker 2: With his teammates. They won the Super.
Speaker 1: Exactly, they won the fucking Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: People are stupid. What can I tell you?
Speaker 1: I think that was That was silly and upsetting, unethical and not surprising. Is the British media misrepresenting what happened in Las Vegas. And I'm gonna take it a step further. I would bet good money since we're in a gambling town that they hired hot chicks to try and get near Travis. Oh yeah, they were luring temptation his way.
Speaker 2: Well, I was thinking this the other day, and I bet you it happens because, like you said, British tabloids and how much money there is on it. But I bet you there's like a Travis booty bounty where oh yeah, if you could prove you fuck Travis Kelsey, someone will get give you a million dollars. I'm sure it's out there. Someone will pay you to fuck him just so they get the story and we'll get some hit songs out of it too, which is cool.
Speaker 1: But he and Patrick Mahomes were on their very best behavior. I poured so you didn't have to. I poured over all the video from the entire weekend, and they would steer clear of thirsty tigers. You know, they would turn their backs on and these girls were being aggressive, like trying to get near them.
Speaker 2: They just want to get in a picture there I am, look at me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they you know, they've got a wife and a girlfriend that you know, appearances mat or they don't even want to give the illusion of any impropriety, so.
Speaker 2: These hookers don't care.
Speaker 1: Kudos to those two for being for being able to get your drink on and not fucking up.
Speaker 2: It's the first time they're together alone without their wives. It's not their first day.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: If they wanted to do things, they would just go into was Sweet where there's no cameras.
Speaker 1: Good point. I'm good, but I missed the mark that the new Jennifer Lopez album would not debut in the top ten of the Billboard Album chart, right do you want to guess around where it's gonna land. It's debut week.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it's up against.
Speaker 1: Coming in at number one based on the projections and artists. I've never even fucking heard of Yeat Yeat. Have you heard of Yeat?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No number one album, beating Kanye coming in at number two, Morgan Wallam coming in number three, Noah Khan number four, Season number five, Taylor Swift number six and number seven, Drake number eight, Taylor Swift again at number nine, twenty one, Savage coming in at number tens.
Speaker 2: I don't need to hear the whole chart. Just tell me where she is twenty eight twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Wow, she did so much press, She performed on Saturday Night Live, she did the morning shows, she had a spe mihow on Apple Music, plus the movie on Amazon Prime. And it's debuting at twenty eight. That's painful and embarrassing. Streaming is fucking free. If you're a fan, you could listen for free just out of curiosity to check it out. People could not even be bothered to stream it for free. Twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Well, in her defense and everybody else's defense, the chart is so weird and not correctly assessed. Put it that way, I mean the actual like a digital download, which, by the way, who downloads fucking music? Who name one person you know that downloads music. Still well, to her credit, some of her hardcore fans did buy the album. No no, no, But that's with anybody. But the thing is, let's just say Morgan wallin his fans. They might be older in country people and don't even understand fucking streaming. They may have downloaded it, but the weight that a download carries is almost that of an album. The whole math is all screwy. But but twenty eight, twenty eight is still twenty eight. Now, this isn't like we're bitching over third place versus first place, where I could really whip out this fucking argument. Sorry, I mean I can't. Twenty eight is fucking twenty eight?
Speaker 1: Oh God, bless all right, more music related news. Speaking of Selena Gomez, earlier, she released a much anticipated and hyped new single called Love On It's a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna go that far. I thought you were gonna say it's okay or something like that. I didn't know you're gonna go pieces shit.
Speaker 1: That's why. No, that's exactly why. It's a piece of shit. It's so mediocre, it's painful, it's so average. It's not bad, but it's so mediocre that it's bad. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: No, it makes total sense. I mean I can't actually disagree with that because I listened to it I think Friday night, and I was just like, you know, I always say it, everything sounds exactly the same from a lot of music that comes out now, and it's just everything's produced the same. But it doesn't even have like a.
Speaker 1: Personality, personality or warmth, nothing, nothing. It's so buch what.
Speaker 2: It sounds like. It sounds like a demo that someone gave to her and said, hey, punch this up and maybe there's something here. It sounds like the fucking demo that like a person like me would have done to give to an artist. It's just terrible.
Speaker 1: But and it sucks because for a long time there, for many many years, she was consistently releasing bops and creative and not even just up tempo songs like that ballad Lose You to Love Me. That's a great song that actually went to number three one.
Speaker 2: Which you're right. There are some really great pop songs along the way. And look, I've never thought she's the greatest vocalist. I've seen her in concert. I don't even think the show's that great, but there's still some zip there. There was something. This is just flat line.
Speaker 1: She had so many great songs, like that one album of hers that had so many hits, the Killing with Kindness, Hands to Myself, those were that was her best album.
Speaker 2: I mean, love Song to Me is still one of the greatest pop songs. I love you like a love song Baby to Me, That is seriously one of the greatest greatest songs ever done. You wouldn't even think the same person.
Speaker 1: And then she was doing some experimental pop, which I also like like that bad Liar song that was I love that? What the talking?
Speaker 2: And you're right that's experimental, but I thought it was. It was so artistic, like integrity yourself.
Speaker 1: No, I loved it. And now the last song, the single soon be saying, then now this fucking love on like it's just I don't get it, like she around it.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's with Benny Blanco for crying out loud. The guy knows how to make songs. I mean, you think he'd go, hey, this fucking suck. Let's uh, let's go back in and see if we can find something better. You don't want to put this out.
Speaker 1: Well, she's not the only one that released new music, well not the full version, but her former Disney peer Miley Cyrus released a teaser for a new song with Pharrell called Doctor and I can't wait to hear the whole song. I could tell. I could tell by the fucking teaser that's gonna be a hit.
Speaker 2: It's good, it's a hit.
Speaker 1: I could just tell, yeah, it's a hit. I can't wait for the full song.
Speaker 2: You know, Miley, when the album came out, I've always been meaning to bring.
Speaker 1: This last album sucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a song on it about like her going through her years.
Speaker 1: Oh. That was released after I liked that one Okay album. It wasn't on the album.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I liked that way.
Speaker 2: I wish I could remember the name of that.
Speaker 1: That's a great song. It was like ann Adele Ripoff song. I liked it though. That was a good song.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that okay, which made no sense because it's better than anything on the album. I just assumed that was on the app. No, no, yeah, go back and put it on the album.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, justin Timberlake released a new song called drown Now. I like Selfish, A lot of people didn't. Yeah, it was okay, drowned though, drowned me, drown me not in a good way. The album's gonna flop. I'm calling it now. There's no hit single. And though I liked Selfish, a lot of people didn't. And then you the next taste you give people is this like once again, like Selena Gomez. It's not a bad song, it's just like an it's an album track. After Selfish underperformed, he needed to come out with the best he had.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the album is done, and I think that it's exactly that everything's gonna be mediocre, because to your point, you should have started with something that everyone around you or professionals could look at each other and go, yeah, this is something special, and he clearly knows how to do that. He's done that many many a time. So I kind of had a feeling that this was going to be a flat era. But Man of the Woods, I'll go back to it again. Steff album, The whole album was a stiff, so.
Speaker 1: Oh well, he's still going to be a good touring act. Julie Ann Gorgie, a Patreon supporter, asks what is going on with Britney Spears Very quickly, I'm happy to report that she's mostly been laying low, been posting relatively non alarming videos on social media. Alarming, yeah, yeah, yeah, And I'm hearing. One of the reasons that she's been laying low and we haven't been hearing much from her is she's got a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: There's conflicting reports though. One I'm hearing that she's still dating that houseworker and another one I'm hearing she might be dating this model dude, but I'm not that's not confirmed. Don't know but it's plausible. Okay. Bad Bunny kicked off his new tour and a lot of people were making a big deal over the fact that it was not a sold out concert. He started his tour in Utah. His audience, the people that are gonna go see Bad Bunny and concert, they're primarily Latinos Utah.
Speaker 2: There are six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the six Latinos that are in Utah are probably Mormon and they're not going to go to a Bad Bunny concert. So the fact that it was mostly sold out but not fully sold out did not bother me.
Speaker 2: If peopleuld have did it in La he could have probably done so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's that big, and I get it. There's pockets of places and people have to understand that where your audience is exactly.
Speaker 1: Then he came to Vegas and a lot of people were upset that he did something different for the Vegas show. He brought a horse out for one of the songs. Y'all, song is the horse is not Mistreated? Does not fucking bother me.
Speaker 2: Okay, Like I was waiting for the hook, I thought like it and then they cut its head.
Speaker 1: No, that's it. Just the fact that there was a horse animals should not be used for entertainment.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: If you're not mistreat the animals, I have no problem.
Speaker 2: The horse probably has a good life.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking of Bad Bunny, his ex girlfriend Kendall Jenner is now officially back with Devin Booker, the NBA Star, and things went from zero to one hundred with them. They picked up right where they left off. Kendall, even though he plays for the Phoenix Suns, he had an away game against the Dallas Mavericks and Kendall went to Texas to hang with him and spend time together. So congrats on that. An update on that Alec Baldwin tragedy where a cinematographer was killed on the set of his twenty twenty one Western film. Prosecutors in Arizona are now alleging that the armorer, that young woman was high on cocaine.
Speaker 2: Well, they partied the night before and she was wasted the night before apparently, and I read into this, people walked off because of safety concerns. They said this is wrong, Everything about this is bad. So you had less people that were even supposed to be there. How someone doesn't step in and say, can we take a look at just the weapons just in case. It's crazy, like somebody's gonna have to take the fall for this. This story gets worse. Look, I mean it started from an accident that you're thinking it could be innocent enough.
Speaker 1: Now now it's reckless. She was high on coke.
Speaker 2: Gross negligence.
Speaker 1: Some reality TV news to end things Today, Brandy Glanville is threatening to sue Bravo and Andy Cohen, and it's a bunch of hot air. You know, she's upset with how things went down. But I read this lengthy letter that her lawyers sent Bravo. What are her fucking claims? She's threatening to sue over what they don't specify, Like, what are you going to sue over sexual sexual harassment? Like Andy Cohen? Andy Cohen did not sexually harass her? Okay, Andy Cohen joked that he was going to hook up with a Bravo cast member and FaceTime her. Listen, is that workplace inappropriate? Sure? Is that sexual harassment?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, it's a reality show.
Speaker 1: Don't be a fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure you've signed something to the effect of it's a reality show and people are going to say things that might hurt your feelings. I'm sure it's in their contract.
Speaker 1: But Andy's not on the reality show. He's an executive.
Speaker 2: Still in the whole world of things. This is frivolous and stupid.
Speaker 1: It's so dumb. A few of our Patreon a few, okay, but so people are interested. They want to know if you have any updates on Love Is Blind or Traders.
Speaker 2: Guys, Traders is such a phenomenal show. I wish you would just commit the time to watch and start, you know, tweeting about that instead of the other dumb shit you're tweeting about. Because it is so good, and there's this there's a woman on it this season. She's got an odd name like a Fijia or oh Faedra, and she is just and once again, I don't, I'm ahead, I'm done, So I don't. I don't know what it can say and what I can't say. She's so good, she's such a games player, like she's she's done such an excellent job, and she's what everyone's talking about online.
Speaker 1: Wait, I think she also was on Big Celebrity Big Brother US. Oh yeah, lucky bitch.
Speaker 2: She just has just the resting bitch face that just cuts through everyone. And she's she's a really great competitor. So loving, still loving that show. That show is, I mean, it's already huge, but it's teetering on, like people are really going to start like paying attention soon and watching it is so so incredible.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about it. I'm still salty. They don't want me anyway.
Speaker 2: They will want you. Just stop being a dick about I'm listen to it. You're perfect for the show, your people. All they need to do is send a copy of Celebrity Big Brother or any press that's surrounded when you did it over in Britain, and I'm telling you they'll hire. You're perfect for the show. I am telling you you could be on the show. But it's so good, it's made for you. I would love to see how you would play this, all right, because there is an element of acting.
Speaker 1: Imever it just stop and I would do it. And we need to keep talking about it though. Let's give a thank you to some new people who signed up over the last week to our Patreon. Really appreciate you. Thank you. Annie, m Annie m oh.
Speaker 2: No, that's Annie. That's actually called Annie. Annie has called many times. She's from where she from, like Northeast somewhere.
Speaker 1: She only just this week's signed up.
Speaker 2: No Patreo shes For whatever reason, her credit card expired us. She tried to put it like back up and couldn't get back on. So called her Saturday night. I just like, well, I got her number, so I fucking called her. So I was talking to Annie and I just said, just why don't you just put another email addressed? And She's like, oh, yeah, I never thought of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, thank you to Nicole Anthony Nessa Chaveznessa for the entire year. So she pledged for the entire year. Thank you, NASA Chavez, Damn and Katie Herrera and Danielle and Maria Montseeas and Scandal to New York and Abby Lane and Mike Caros and Brittaney Ice on wow At Haley Miller, thank you all, thank you, thank you, and Marley Davis, thank you.
Speaker 2: By the way, I saw on the message board and you didn't know about it. You don't know about Miss Peaches.
Speaker 1: No, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: So it was on the message board Someone's like, have Booker talk about Miss Peaches and you were like huh, And I'm like, I'll talk about it on the show. Do you know who Dave Portnoy is. Yeah, Okay, so he's, you know, the head of Barstool, and he and his girlfriend, I guess, broke up. And the guy stupid rich, Like he made a million dollar bet for the super Bowl and won. Like, this guy's got more money than God. And I'm never to be completely transparent. I've never been a huge fan of the stuff he does. Like he does a one bite pizza thing. Just cool gimmick whatever, but really not my thing anyhow. So the guy's got all this money. And for whatever reason, this shelter in Georgia had this dog named Miss Peaches, and she's an older pitbull and her picture online was the most pathetic thing you've ever seen in your life. And she was a part of a hoarding situation. And he did the sweetest thing in the world. He adopted this older pit bull dog and her name's Miss Peaches. So Miss Peaches of course has an Instagram now, and like last check, she's got like a half a million people after a couple of days. And Miss Peaches is great and he just shoots her and Miss Peaches and he talks like that, and Miss Peaches like eats his hat Miss Peach's got a new puppaccino the other day. But everyone online is talking about Miss Peaches and how darling she is, and I salute him and I say thank you because he also got some like sweatshirts and march made for Miss Peaches and all one hundred percent goes to back to the to the dog rescue places. So I just think it's so admirable that he's doing that. So I wanted to give you know, him a shout out. And everybody that's thinking about adopting a pet, and Miss Peaches is just the just follow her on Instagram for a minute. I think you'll get a good kick out of it if you like pets.
Speaker 1: I still don't really care for him, but good, good on him.
Speaker 2: It's a good watch, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, Sarah Abram has gotten people talking again. We spoke about this a few months ago, like less than a year ago. Her daughter Sophia just turned fifteen years old, and to celebrate her fifteenth birthday, she took her to get even more piercings. She's already got a bunch of piercings, and you know, good on her. She went to go get her tongue pierced and a dermal piercing in her lower back that means to do this skin and a lot of people had some strong opinions on that, and I'll just say what I say every time we talk about something like this, not my kid, And if it was my kid, they would not be fucking going on my watch. She'd get a fucking tongue piercing or dermal piercing. That's for fucking sure.
Speaker 2: The thing is, the kid's gonna regret this someday and going to wonder like where the fuck was the parenting in my life because dermal piercing, like that's how far down, like we've run out of things to pierce.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least it's not tattoos, you know, at least it's not permanent, right, I guess let's take some calls. All right, Well, I'm glad you spoke to her.
Speaker 2: Annie's all good, She's back on Annie's okay.
Speaker 3: Apres el from Jersey who calls too much telling about machine gun Kelly's blackout tattoo and Booker, I think you're right that all that ink does send your body into shock. So when I got my tattoo, I have a pretty decent sized piece on my back that I've done a few times, and the first time I was warned to take it easy that night because your body just absorbed a ship ton of ink and it's like a four hour session. So I also think the misconception. You're assuming that he had this done in one shot, and he would die from probably that much.
Speaker 2: It's got to be multiple sessions just because of the time it would take to do it.
Speaker 1: But still he didn't do it over months. You know, it was multiple sessions over a short period of time.
Speaker 2: I think maybe who knows. But still, even if it is, it's completely covered. Oh God, just gives me the willies.
Speaker 1: He showed up at this Latino Awards show last week and performed with Don Ahmad this the Spanish language classic.
Speaker 2: Maybe I went with that he was with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was so random, but I liked it. That was cool. It was good. Yeah, I'm not even a machine gun Kelly fan, but look, I could be objective about everyone. That was cool. And did you see that one video of Taylor Swift bringing up that little girl who's battling cancer. He was crying so hard.
Speaker 2: I think I cried a bit. It was so so sweet. Just seeing that girl and her just waiting for Taylor to come. I mean I get emotional thinking about it. It was so so sweet.
Speaker 1: And then afterwards, you know that little girl clearly is already going through it and obviously getting treatment, and it took so much effort for her to be there, like she was literally out of breath, and it was so beautiful. She may have a lot of haters, but I will always love Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful moment. I mean, look it up online anywhere. It's so good.
Speaker 4: Hi Booker, Hi Perez, This is Shannon from Miami, and I'm calling a also Patreon supporter. I am calling regarding to Monday's show and correct making a correction to something Perez mentioned, and that was that the royal family doesn't have surnames. It's actually not true. The surname is Mountain Matton Winter.
Speaker 1: No, she's wrong, she's wrong.
Speaker 4: Thought really really long. Let's hear out that Prince Philip fought really really hard for and was declared in nineteen sixty and both Archie and Lily bit Or born surname Mount Baton Windsor, and it was something that was very very important to Prince Harry's grandfather, Prince Philip. So the fact that they have essentially dropped that surname, he's probably rolling over in his grave. So you know, whether or not you liked Harry or Megan or not, I just wanted to make that correction.
Speaker 1: It's not you're wrong the extended British royal I think I said that the senior royals are the ones that don't have last names like the main ones. And in my opinion, you know, Prince Harry is the King's son, well, and that's still accurate. When Prince Harry was born, he was not born with a last name, and that's all that I that I was saying. So, yes, when his children were born, they were given last names. But my assessment that the senior royals in the UK don't have a last name.
Speaker 2: But you just said they didn't have last names. Then I asked you if they had last names and you said no. But now you're saying they did have last names. So that's I think what she's trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: Well what I did say. I know, I know that I did say the senior royals.
Speaker 2: Remember I asked, because I was like, I was like, they don't you're like, no, they don't, and then you explained it. She's just saying you explained it wrong.
Speaker 1: Her explanation was also wrong. Just to clarify, Prince Harry, Prince William, King Charles, they don't have last names. All the other family they have last names. Okay, there we go. I don't care good for them, so we're I guess we're both wrong, then right.
Speaker 2: I didn't know in the fucking first place.
Speaker 1: I did not explain myself that well.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and seven. That is our phone number, and of course join us on Patreon. Will do this again on Thursday.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you all.
Speaker 2: Have a good week, take it easy.