Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous.
Speaker 2: It's Lala Kent.
Speaker 1: Welcome to untraditionally, Lala is welcome back to untraditionally, Lala. I'm here with my untraditional family, Lisa Burningham, my mother, T. T. Burning Ham, my brother. How is everybody so fan fantastic?
Speaker 3: Other than I didn't sleep a wink, but I guess I did.
Speaker 1: If I'm snoring, and I think it's the opposite. I think when you're not snoring, you're sleeping. There's no way that you could sleep through that. It's just I don't understand how you could get a good night's sleep.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to get a sleep apne I can't, so doctor.
Speaker 2: My mom is everything.
Speaker 4: She's going to be a fighter.
Speaker 1: Be with you twenty four to seven with one of those cameras on their head. Oh, we should put a GoPro on your head at all time.
Speaker 5: I would love that, is what we're doing.
Speaker 4: I'm just doing what do you.
Speaker 1: Mean, just so I can see what your daily doing is watching you walk around the house like a true t rex. Oh, I love her so much. Yesterday, you guys, I was like, Hey, I need you to wake Ocean up for school. I have interviews crack of dawn like six am. She was like, okay, that's fine. I'm like, okay, Ocean gets up at seven, like that's just how the routine works to get her out of the door, and that's.
Speaker 4: Why she didn't set night.
Speaker 1: I'm in, I'm in the glam chair. I'm looking at the clock. I'm like, it's seven ten. All right, I'm going to like go see what's going on.
Speaker 2: I go in. She says, I need ten more minutes.
Speaker 1: Seven point thirty is when the household finally starts Torontosaurus rexing its ass off where it's like it felt like the Walking Dead?
Speaker 3: But what did I do the night before?
Speaker 1: And then she didn't go to school at all? Why did I Ocean didn't go to school at all?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: That was that day?
Speaker 1: Yes, that day everything up. We knew one time we had to be up. And then finally it was like whatever, no school.
Speaker 3: But she gets herself dressed.
Speaker 2: She is five.
Speaker 1: My mom always says this to me. She's like, she gets herself dressed, Thank god, she'll be present because it just lets her know that she's a child and not an adult.
Speaker 3: Comes into my room after she gets dressed to show me your outfit.
Speaker 2: I know what I get her dress. Do you understand how this works?
Speaker 3: Even this morning?
Speaker 2: Yes, even this morning she dresses herself.
Speaker 1: With you maybe, but I walk in the room and I get her ready.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm her mother.
Speaker 3: Well you gotta teach her to be independent?
Speaker 1: Is this a joke?
Speaker 4: I think for Lisa to sleep more.
Speaker 1: You would think that I would have moved out earlier with this as my mother, But I didn't. I rocked it until I was twenty three. I couldn't get enough of the independence. I was so independent that I was like mom ned house. I have a plethora of messages wanting to know what work you have had done, Mom, all of it.
Speaker 3: I got robbed.
Speaker 1: No, but I think we should talk about this because you have gorgeous skin. You look amazing. I want to talk about what you've had done. Things that you wish you wouldn't have had done, Wish you would have been better at just you, wish you would have been more knowledgeable on Yeah, you're the person who taught me Vaciline around the eyes, vaciline around the lips to prevent crows feet and the crinkles or whatever. Don't use a straw as much as you possibly can make sure that you keep your face, chest and shoulders out of the sun.
Speaker 3: Where the chest?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you always say you'll look like me, and then she shows me her body and I go.
Speaker 2: Geek, no, no sun get away.
Speaker 1: When I got home from Mexico and Hawaii, everyone was like, You're the only person I know that would come home from like a opical vacation and look like you were in Alaska.
Speaker 4: You came home. I'm not kidding you. You came home paler from Hawaii was possible. Thank you. I appreciate that you did well, like keeping out of the sun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I must get sun spots.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what have you had done, Lisa Bie?
Speaker 3: A facelift?
Speaker 7: Okay, a botched facelift, I might add, I think you botched it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, that was the doctor. He fell off the face of the ear.
Speaker 3: Listen he did no listen to this.
Speaker 7: I had a facelift and I started giving a horrific earache, like horrific, to the point where I was crying.
Speaker 3: I called my doctor.
Speaker 1: It's important to know that you have a very high pain times. My mom has passed kidney stones on her own no help twice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you were crying and in the fetal position over this like.
Speaker 2: It was excruciating. It was the worst carry on.
Speaker 7: So he's out of town, so he refers me to one of his colleagues.
Speaker 3: I go in there. They start digging around you guys.
Speaker 7: They pull this piece of cotton that had been stuffed down my ear drum bloodied. It was disgusting. I have a picture of it. It was sick and that's what was given me.
Speaker 4: So you forgot to take that out.
Speaker 1: Tried to blame it on the nurse, but you recall that being decide he was working.
Speaker 3: All right, yep, And they all got reprimanded.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then I think I wore that, you know, the face thing that pulls your like after surgery. Yeah, I think I wore that too much, That's what I think, because I've got this like it was the wrinkles from the because you.
Speaker 5: Were so into that, that's the one thing that I remember you always wanted it on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I think I wore it too much. But he had agreed to go back in and fix things that I didn't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't want him touching you after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was very And then he.
Speaker 3: Did a pixis called is it PIXI ears?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gave you pixie ears.
Speaker 7: Which I had the cutest ears now that the most terrific years gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Mom, I don't want they sow your ear lobes to your sake.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden had it. People thought Joe Biden wasn't Joe Biden anymore because I're like, look at his ears.
Speaker 2: I'm like, the guy got picture here from a facelift. You guys, Everyone calmed down.
Speaker 1: The government didn't replace him with someone, although I think they do do that. I know he.
Speaker 4: Walks like those robots have seen.
Speaker 1: Like, Mom, it's called age anyway, called arthritis. So you had the facelift that we weren't happy with. You went under for the facelift and got your eyes done as well.
Speaker 7: And this was a mistake I made. I had it like this kind of fatty cyst on my back. You had them do that, and I had him do that too, and I think it was too much, like too much concentrate on my face.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's not really cosmetic though.
Speaker 4: That was just it.
Speaker 2: You didn't even notice that, you just could feel it. Okay.
Speaker 1: So then the eyes. Then they gave you the co two peel. Yes, you guys. I wish I could show you pictures.
Speaker 3: It's terrified.
Speaker 2: It is terrify.
Speaker 1: And then she had this drain coming out of it right here that would just if she would tilt, it would just bleed everywhere. And I'm terrified of blood. It was well and I can't even talk about it. She comes out of the room okay, and I'm waiting for her. I call her friend and I go, I am not.
Speaker 2: Equipped to handle this. You need to come.
Speaker 1: Like I'm about to pass out. There's no way I can drive this woman home. I'm fucking ill. It was so like between the bandage, the sliced eyes, the controlled third degree burn, I was like, I'm I'm going down. It was awful, but I do at some point want to take you back in. I actually talked to Terry Debrou. I was like, if there's like a season of Botched or something, I really want to take care of my mom's. Have you had your boobs done lease mine? Yeah, you're oh, don't act still repulse by the thought of getting your boos.
Speaker 4: Like a fantastic thing. I'm done. I really got robbed. I've e the botched.
Speaker 1: No, You've got great boobs.
Speaker 3: Thank you. No, I never had my babies done.
Speaker 2: Eastern wants to get out of the room.
Speaker 5: I'm just thinking, like when you were like, she's repulsed, I was like, I'm pretty repulsed at my sixty five year old mother about to go get her tits done, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: A lot of women who are me and my mom are super comfortable with East because they're like, it's like talking.
Speaker 5: About like some girls they do. They're like, hey, do I like does my ass good? I'm like yeah, or is this going somewhere? And they're like no, just I know you got to like you got family, but.
Speaker 7: Your family doesn't ask if our asses Like no, this is girls.
Speaker 4: No, you're just I know that you thank.
Speaker 2: You, mom, No, thank you for clarifying.
Speaker 5: But no, they're always just like no, I know you have sisters and you are a sister and a mom, and I know you're honest.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, value your opinion, Yes, they value your opinion.
Speaker 4: All I know is God.
Speaker 5: Such beauty such just raw from God beauty.
Speaker 1: Right. Lisa's also had injectables. You've had Kuybella done. How did you feel about it?
Speaker 4: What is they put it?
Speaker 1: Right in your like double chin and it eats the fat. You have to have a few different sessions. It's I think it worked. I think that's something that it.
Speaker 3: All like to ultra sounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it like it does body contract and then you've had filler and botox.
Speaker 2: Those are your go to had lips. Let's not forget.
Speaker 1: We walked in the other day to we aesthetic and she goes, you've been walking around like that, Lisa's what I like? I did.
Speaker 4: I liked them ducky Yeah, you daisy duck.
Speaker 1: By the way, it doesn't matter if that's the look. If that's the look you like, then that's what you should do.
Speaker 3: It depends on the person.
Speaker 1: Lee's just not going to want to claim it. She's gonna say no, nah girl, they were a little ducky.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: When I had Lee did some sort of needling on my face.
Speaker 1: The Morpheus Morpheus. That's very painful too, didn't you say that was excruciating? They did that on my chest for my second boot the boot job I got in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I had that done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to get the facelift because it's really just right here, mom.
Speaker 7: It's these things, right, I hear these little the jowlie's. Yeah, then I heard that that is where my tongue is connected.
Speaker 5: Oh that's why Pablo's is so big. You and Pablo have the same jowls.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I believe that. That seems weird. Why is it so far forward connections out here? I think if your tongue is there, we got a lot to worry about. But by the way the way you mouth breathe at Nay, it could very well be that, because sometimes I feel like your tongue is coming out of your mouth when she snores, it just vibrates it. Yeah, we'll get you all fixed up. Your skin is gorgeous, though. I think the CO two peel is like.
Speaker 3: A day out of the sun. That's what I would recommend to people. Just stay out of the sun.
Speaker 2: And lots of SPF every four hours.
Speaker 5: Yep, take a lot of vitamin C because now you'll need to maintain with I mean vitamin D.
Speaker 1: And what you have done easton filler You've had fillery. Yeah, on the jaw line. Because we all are just like right here, God given turtlenecks. We all just look like turtles all day like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you guys didn't have like any hope because my side and.
Speaker 2: By the way, the ocean has no hope either.
Speaker 1: Sauces neck goes so far back then hit her jaw.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn from the.
Speaker 1: Donor lucky bit from us, like that Jolin is smashed at ain't two months already. I'm so jealous.
Speaker 5: I know what happened, but yeah, just that and yeah, botogs just like my elevens my forehead.
Speaker 2: Fine line for men getting.
Speaker 5: I only I only get it in two areas elevens here and then I get the filler just right here.
Speaker 1: Filler is is very very hard for me.
Speaker 2: And here's why.
Speaker 4: I've only done filler twice.
Speaker 1: No I know, but even with you, Mom, You're like, I don't like these lines.
Speaker 2: I want him filled up.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, at some point we're going to create a blockhead. And Lee and I are very in sync. Lee's great, She's not going to overdo you. But it does worry me because what happens with filler. And I've found that doctor Diamond has conquered the art because he uses his own technique, his own science where he literally lays the filler on top of the bone they just into where you want the filler lane because the filler is very, very thick, and I just think that it causes people to look older, Like you cannot recreate natural collagen that you get right, and the filler is supposed to like make you look bouncy, and to me, it just makes you look puffy.
Speaker 3: I have chubby cheeks and I think that helps a little bit too.
Speaker 1: You do have a round your face which causes you to look younger. Yeah, like the gaunt faces with super super yauty faces, and they tend to look a little older, Yeah, because they get those lines and I don't.
Speaker 4: Have that, yeah, where it sucks in on their cheeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Can I tell you what else I like too from the skin procedures that I've had done. Yeah, I used to have really big pores through here, and I feel.
Speaker 3: Like it's softened.
Speaker 2: Like the lasers that you view. The only lasers.
Speaker 1: That you've really done though, are I think the Morpheus. And have you done an ipl before. You haven't gone crazy with the lasers.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe it's not even a laser. Maybe it's just that needling.
Speaker 1: So the Morpheus, because you haven't had micro needling, the micro needling I swear by the PRP where they draw your blood. I haven't been the platelets and then give you it's like basically the vampire facial.
Speaker 2: I love that facial. What's your nighttime routine? TT? Do you get facials? Do you do facials on yourself?
Speaker 5: Ummm no, I'm pretty basic mass though those little I'm like a face mask like once a week or something like that, just that you know, whatever your target or something. I'll do one of those like once a week, but other than that, I'll shower. I have like a face lotion that's just for your face that like you're supposed to put it on and you're not supposed You put it on wet and then you let it sit for like a minute and then what and then you can wash it off. But like so I'll put that on, I'll wash my body, then I'll wash my face. Then I get out and then I have a couple of things. Don't know the brands, but like one is like that strawberry that I got the water from Amazon. They're both from Amazon, but they're just like nighttime moisturizers. One is for just under eye and then the other one is for the full face. So I do my under eye and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, like goes glow recipe.
Speaker 2: It's glow glow recipe.
Speaker 4: Glow recipe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, before bed, I put vaciline. Like when I'm in bed, I put it on my lips and then I'll usually put some right here and then I'll put some under my eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, good to put vasselin. Is here your smile lines.
Speaker 5: So I the reason I don't question before I forget, do you put it on.
Speaker 4: Your eye lids?
Speaker 5: I put it every put everywhere I have. Maybe I should be okay because I just put it underneath.
Speaker 1: I literally take it. I look like a full racket, even.
Speaker 3: For your crow's feet. You could put it out that I do.
Speaker 4: Do it to there.
Speaker 5: I just don't go on to the right here and then and I use my I've learned to use my ring fingers because they're the weakest.
Speaker 2: Yep, and give it a little tap yep.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I do. I do do a facial every night, like cleanse.
Speaker 2: I'm with the filler.
Speaker 1: I'm going into doctor Diamond I after my boob surgery for him to create a jawline because I haven't.
Speaker 2: Had him do that in a while. I love my botox I refuse.
Speaker 1: So I have these troughs, which when I wear a hat sometimes the lighting can create like this dark effect. But it's like I would almost rather have that and then just like use a light concealer or something then to fill that up because I feel like that will change the look of my face and it makes me. That makes me so nervous. The filler freaks. I've overdone things, and then I go into panic and I'm like, why did I touch my face? Why did I have them fill me up with this? Why did I let them touch me with that? It's like, now I know what I like, I know who I like doing it. Every single person that I've harassed to put filler in my lip, they're like, which is Lee.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it. So I've just been overlining my lips recently.
Speaker 3: You have nice, they look nice, they.
Speaker 2: They're they're great whatever.
Speaker 1: I love the PRP like I told you, But also like, I'm obsessed with oils, so at night I'm usually covered head to toe in castor oil. Yeah, it's like my favorite. I'm an oily lady. Put me outside at the right temperature, you could forget.
Speaker 2: And it'd be delicious.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, I want to I what do you? What products do you like for your hair? Milk and milk and I've ever seen that ever, it's mill bond. It's because I don't understand how you could shed so much and still have hair on your head. But listen, if I, if I, if I were to shut as much as you, I'd be bald as a cue ball.
Speaker 7: No, I've got very thick hair strands, and I have many of them.
Speaker 3: So does you stuff the cotton candy?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm blessed that I don't think.
Speaker 1: Me had fine hair, but you know what, a lot of people have been complimenting me on.
Speaker 3: My hair, So your hair is fabulous.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go to the right gal.
Speaker 1: It must be since Friendina has been doing it, and I'm getting a trim today and I'm going to have her cut off quite a little bit because I'm just gonna after my hair has gotten so long, my boob job is coming up, and I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I'm going to put.
Speaker 1: One percent retine on my face and I'm just gonna baby my hair so much. Between changing my drains, God, peel the face oil the hair when it come out of this surgery like.
Speaker 2: A new woman.
Speaker 3: I love that for you.
Speaker 1: I know, is there anything you wouldn't have done? Like would you ever do light bosuction? You know what?
Speaker 7: I think you should do whatever makes you feel good about yourself. And if that's what makes you feel good, do it.
Speaker 1: That's where I get it, you guys, because anytime I've wanted anything, my Mom's like, if that bothers you, you should get it done. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do I think you need it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But if you want it, then get it exactly. You for a while wanted your earspinned back, but I think you've grown into them a little.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. And these were like a what would it be? A bonnet?
Speaker 1: A bonnet?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: For my hair? So like that's the other thing, and it's really tight and I put it like over my ears. So I think that's a bit what I think. That's a huge part of it.
Speaker 5: The past three years, I've just been having every night for eight hours.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do that because you've had just pimmed. I think it could be a little tighter. So I'm going in to get my stuff done. But there was this thing that Easton showed me and it was Jim Carrey and Easton is so defful.
Speaker 4: We only down a rabbit hole on one.
Speaker 1: All right, I just saw the Jim Carrey He's down the rabbits hole with most conspiracies.
Speaker 2: Can we agree on that?
Speaker 3: Absolutely everything about them, and.
Speaker 1: To the point where I have just shut him down and I'm like, all right, all right, it right because he'll go on for.
Speaker 3: How it realizes that he goes down the rabbit hole. He told me today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told her.
Speaker 5: I was like, when I know when, I like, if I keep seeing too many of the videos, I'm like, all right, keep scrolling past them, because then my for you page changes.
Speaker 1: Well that's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I know when. But here's the.
Speaker 5: Jim Carrey one was wild and the only reason why the Jim Carrey one is weird.
Speaker 4: But then I don't know, there was like a whole thing about that. I'm just in.
Speaker 5: And the only reason why I'm in on the Justin Bieber one is because every week there's people putting to like together new things. I guaranteed people watching this have seen everything that I've seen.
Speaker 4: And it's just a little weird and a little off.
Speaker 1: Jim Carrey Easton showed me a video and he comes up to the playroom where I'm working out.
Speaker 2: He goes, they got I was like, they.
Speaker 4: Got Jim if I needed to get the kid, all right, they.
Speaker 1: Got Jim Carrey and I was like, what do you mean? He was like, watch this video. Jim Carrey's eyebrows look like mine. They're ready to attach to his hairline, which he couldn't do before.
Speaker 2: Only the Rock and I can do that.
Speaker 3: But is this ai no speech?
Speaker 4: This speech?
Speaker 1: It was like Dan and I went crazy about it because he does not look like himself. He's got like a round tipped notes. He's got cheeks that look weird. He signed something, Easton said with his right hand. This actor who people are like, Jim Carrey looks so different. He signed something and everyone knows that Jim Carrey is left or maybe they just signed differently, so the reps have to confirm that they sent an actor. And this really prominent makeup artist who does aesthetic makeup and prosthetic makeup put makeup on this guy, which why no one.
Speaker 4: Carry probably was like I don't want to go to send somebody for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he gives like a great interview and he sounds just like him and things look different. But then on the other side, people are saying, no, Jim Carrey got the Bradley Cooper face lift? Have you seen Bradley Cooper. Now in this industry, you start seeing yourself. It happens to me all the time, even watching these podcast clips where I'm like, I have no jawline. Oh my god, I need a lower face lift. I need this pulled back. I need to create some bone structure here. Oh my gosh, I don't like that. I can squint my face like this, but now it's pulling my eye weird, So I should I need to do something with this eye and do this.
Speaker 4: It becomes guess what I love to do?
Speaker 1: Watching the season you said, season who.
Speaker 4: Says they never watched themselves.
Speaker 5: There's multiple actors and after they do they do a movie, they will not see the screening. They won't see anything because they don't care to see it. And I kind of like that because they're not looking like, oh wow, my jawline or this or that. They just go out and they live their life. It is what it is.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything. God, he's good.
Speaker 3: Looking, yes, seasoned, you know, yeah, dudes.
Speaker 4: Do age like fine wine?
Speaker 1: Who are I watch? Just?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 1: Who was I day?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like David Beckham to me, I was like watching the thing and like him when he was playing soccer. I see him in two thousand and seven and eight, like he's a good looking dude.
Speaker 4: But now like that's a man.
Speaker 3: Mmm Goldie hans Man, oh cross all you know?
Speaker 2: But how unfair is that?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: I was thinking about peacocks the other day.
Speaker 1: Males, well not even peacocks, but just all male species are much more beautiful. But how amazing the ducks, right, how amazing though that the man has to be beautiful because they're not enough just being right, like we're enough, like I've got a vagina, so like I'm good here, Like what do you bring to the table and that kind of amazing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the ducks, they're a little bit like they don't don't the peacocks have to do a dance.
Speaker 1: They put their feathers up and they peacock around. They try to woo the women, all the women all about the vagina. We don't have to be beautiful because we have a vagina.
Speaker 4: It's so good.
Speaker 5: But are you okay with the having sex with multiple peacocks, because I don't think the peacock just mates with one peacock.
Speaker 4: So that cock is going around.
Speaker 7: But ducks mate for life, ducks matefe yep, guess penguins lobsters.
Speaker 4: How do penguin breeding go? I'm gonna look that up.
Speaker 3: That takes care of the egg while the mom goes on hunt.
Speaker 2: I know, because yeah, yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 4: But how do they how do they wo? How do they choose a penguin?
Speaker 1: They just know?
Speaker 4: Do they just know? It's kind of like a human being like you, just like the energy.
Speaker 3: I watched Mutual of the Wild Kingdom the other day.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the hell was you just mutual.
Speaker 3: Of Omaha, what is this Wild Kingdom?
Speaker 1: I love how we went from it was on plastic surgery to finding the mate.
Speaker 3: You guys childhood shows and it's still on.
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: Wow? How many seasons is that?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 4: One hundred?
Speaker 3: It showed the snow leopards, remember all them with you? Yes, and you're dogging on it.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: No. My point is is where I just noticed in real time me be such a fucking hypocrite, which we're all human, and any time someone's like You're a hypocrite, is like, so are you because you have a beating heart and that's just how shit goes Sometimes me saying like, if someone wants to get a facelift, don't comment on it, because if that's what they want to do, and that's what makes them feel good the moment you pull out Bradley Cooper, I.
Speaker 7: But I botched he got the lease of treatment. Yeah, a little botched. A little botch, that's what we're talking about. I don't think we should be. I don't think we should be.
Speaker 2: Really, he still looks great.
Speaker 1: I'm just understanding now when people tell me to stop doing things or tell other people to stop doing things, it's like almost a compliment.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember when I started on vander Pump and I thought.
Speaker 5: That I have a question about that. Did you start getting work done because you wanted to or was it free?
Speaker 1: I got my first round of botox with my friend Danny before I was ever on TV. It just sounded fun. Someone offered it and I'm like, sure, my board, what do I have going on?
Speaker 2: Done with fit modeling?
Speaker 4: By noon?
Speaker 1: But did you linter at three?
Speaker 3: But did you look at yourself on TV and say.
Speaker 2: I know because I got botox before I need to do X Y and Z. I love that you say.
Speaker 4: I think that you took it from me.
Speaker 1: I remember watching season four and Lisa vander Pump telling me that I needed to learn how to do my makeup.
Speaker 2: Oh that sound of and I was. I actually wasn't offended at all.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're right, I've never done my own makeup for TV, and yeah, we need to learn how to like create a look.
Speaker 2: Because it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the wings. It was that my look was very flat. Everything I only used foundation. I only used like a very natural like glitter, and then my lips were very It just was flat. There was no blush, there was no contour, like everything just felt like kind of one pigmented hue. Yeah, and I wasn't offended, and I don't think she meant that as a bad thing. So I the next season started figuring out how to contour. I got on whatever the new version of acutane was because I could not stop my face from breaking out, which happened in my twenties. Like I didn't break out when most people did. I like beautiful skin throughout junior high in high school when everyone else was awkward and dealing with like braces and all that shit. I dealt with the breakout in my twenties, so I got on that got the skin cleared up, and then yeah, as I watched myself, I just And it's funny because the first time I actually got really injected, I very much overdid it. Like I had way too big of a duck lip. I was way too filled up, I was way too pold. It was just too much going on. But I learned from that, and thank God, Like those things wear off like botox, I think only lasts now like three to six months.
Speaker 2: Biller last little bit longer.
Speaker 3: But you can dissolve it.
Speaker 1: You can dissolve it.
Speaker 2: So I just I learned as I went.
Speaker 1: And sometimes you have different different injectors for different things. You don't have to go to the same person for the entire face, like I know going to doctor Diamond for my bone structure and filler like that is my guy, uh And he's just brilliant with the face right and his and he he just is world renowned. So I'm grateful that I found him because after I had overdone it with a doctor, he's the one that kind of came in and fixed everything and revised it and made me look like a normal human again. But yeah, after I watched myself on camera, I was like, I want I want a jawline, Like I can't control when the camera comes over this way, so I'm gonna need to. But then as life goes on, there's things I don't like. Watching the trailer of the Valley, most of those clips I have not a stitch of makeup on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, when did I stop giving a fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's that you don't care.
Speaker 7: I just think it's easy and you're beautiful with or without makeup.
Speaker 1: That's very kind of you to say. But I actually kind of went the other way once. I when I first started, I was like, I want to do all of this tweaking and I want to be vavoom from the for the cameras, and just since becoming a mom and going through a traumatic experience and coming out on the other side, I'm just like, there are days where I just don't care, and if the camera shows that I'm struggling with the jawline and the double chin that day, well, so fucking be it.
Speaker 3: I know, but I think it's good to be relatable.
Speaker 1: Too, you know, of course, But that's why we're talking about these things. Like it's important for me to share the work that you have had done, things that went left, things that you liked. And I am care about the jaw line and side profile. Like I'm going in and I'm talking to doctor Diamond and I'm having him create a jaw line. And there may come a point in time where I say, fuck this, give me a nip tuck down here. But then I worry that I'm gonna have because watch what happens.
Speaker 2: It holds the mouth down. See, You've got to be so freaking careful, you guys.
Speaker 7: You know, I think looks really good right now. Who Eric and Jane She always looks a fucking amazing.
Speaker 3: But her face like just everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a stunning human.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you guys, I hope you enjoyed this episode. If you want to get injected, don't want to get injected, guess what. To each their own, We support you no matter what.
Speaker 3: Yeah do you boo?
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for listening to another episode of Untraditionally Laala. Thank you Easton and Mama for joining me. Hopefully next time I will not sound like I do now.
Speaker 4: I love you guys.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna catch you next week.
Speaker 1: Bye.