Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap?
Speaker 2: What's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 1: So Johnny wants to play a phone tap on his wife, Jocelyn. Joshlyn is a huge lover of nature, and they've got this maple tree in their yard that.
Speaker 2: Leans over the property line just a little bit.
Speaker 1: So their neighbor, their former neighbor, had some issues with this, and they've always been threatening to cut it down.
Speaker 2: Well, a new family just moved in next door, and Johnny and Jocelyn thought that they weren't going to have that issue anymore.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna pretend to be one of the new neighbors in the new house.
Speaker 2: All right, little man about the tree? All right, let's listen to Hi.
Speaker 1: Is this Jocelyn. My name is Tyler. My parents are and Marie and Patrick.
Speaker 2: We just moved in.
Speaker 3: Oh I haven't met you yet. Yeah they're so sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah they're Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're good people.
Speaker 1: But the reason why I'm calling is because my parents told me they spoke to you regarding the issue on the tree that's on your property is technically on our property.
Speaker 3: So no, no, no, we are so we aren't. No, it's not it's not technically anywhere right now.
Speaker 2: I understand, and I get that. I understand this.
Speaker 3: Tree that you have me, Tyler, I'm gonna have my lawyer talk to you then, because you have ten trees on your land. We only have three. This is our tree.
Speaker 1: It's falling over. Honestly, it's it's it's not falling over.
Speaker 3: It is profectly fine. It's the people that were there before you try to mess with them. They were trying to kill the tree.
Speaker 1: All I'm asking is that you kindly remove the tree.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to remove the tree. If you want to remove the tree, then you can go into your lawyer. You can, you can do whatever you want, But I am not removing the tree.
Speaker 1: If I wanted to put up a fence right now on my property, it would go right through the middle of that tree. And don't think I won't do that just to spite you.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I'll pour cyanide all over that day, you will, and that thing will shrivel up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do that. You do that, I'm going to list to you, because you know what I have control over you. If you do that, I swear to God, I'm gonna come.
Speaker 2: You don't have control over me.
Speaker 3: You don't know?
Speaker 1: Ye, yes I do.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me what I don't? You know? They do.
Speaker 2: This is how you solve your problems.
Speaker 3: Don't you hear?
Speaker 1: You run away from your problems. That tree does not belong there. It's on our property.
Speaker 2: You're in the wrong. I'm in the room. I'm in the right.
Speaker 3: If you touch that tree, so God, I will kill you. It is three fourths mine and I am keeping that tree.
Speaker 2: Okay, then you could keep your three forths.
Speaker 1: I'm going to chop down the other fourth of it, don't you to.
Speaker 2: I'll slice it right down the middle, don't I will make sure that the.
Speaker 1: Branches don't get to my airspace, so it'll be half a tree with branches only going to the right. What do you have, like nothing else in life to live for but your tree? It's a damn piece of wood. I should charge you rent for that fourth of the tree that's on my property.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Yes? No, I'm sorry, Miss Greenpeace saved the Earth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have me, and you're calling me names. Now, that's a salt. That's the salt. You threatened me. You threatened me. What you tell me that what I should do, and the book that you're even joining us.
Speaker 1: To me, Jocelyn, what my name is? Scary Jones, Melics Duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: And you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh thank you.
Speaker 2: Your husband Johnny put us up to it.
Speaker 3: It's just, oh, I can't, I don't even, I can't even, I can't even talk.
Speaker 1: So Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by
Speaker 3: All parts the Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.