Speaker 1: Betting on sports can be hard, but hiring Morgan and Morgan is easy. Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury law firm. They have over one hundred offices nationwide and more than one thousand lawyers. Their fee is free unless they win. For more information, go to fourth people dot com slash best bets or dial pound law pound five to nine from your cell phone. That's foor thepeople dot com slash best Bets. This is a paid advertisement. Check it down, man, Thank you for joining everybody. It is the week sixteen beating the book megapod and first introducing the Pillars of the show. By the way, I'm Gil Alexander Pillars of the Show down there from his mom's cork addict. He looks like he's shaved. You got a haircut? Todd wishing to have everybody the star of the showtime docuseries Action. What's happening? Totty?
Speaker 2: Neither is correct, but I'm looking up on XT I would like to watch the show while I do the show. But how do you even get it on it?
Speaker 3: Don't do don't do that, I'm sure, is tweeted, and look in your camera you're watching it.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see how you guys are doing?
Speaker 1: Uh? And then Will Hill of course uh t wishing for Todd. And then Will Hill at not the Will Hill the host.
Speaker 2: To do you see you?
Speaker 4: Oh goodness, me talking in the background while we're setting up.
Speaker 1: That's great, Will Hill at not the Will Hill. Most of these should have been more podcast what's happening at Will?
Speaker 5: What's up? Boys? How's it going?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: You know we can get Todd to stop and then our guest week sixty rotating guests. You may know him as producer number nine, so much more than a producer of a numbers game at Vson. It is let me spell this, let me read this by the lawn, Ellie Bedlin. Is that your house, Kelly? Is that where you are?
Speaker 4: Is my place? Happy to be with you find folks today on the first live megapod edition. This is so exciting. I mean, it's exciting to be invited periods.
Speaker 1: That is is that a picture of an elephant behind you?
Speaker 5: Is that the place?
Speaker 2: Women?
Speaker 4: That's from my uh from my safari days to UH South Africa and UH in Zambia?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yea, I took those pictures.
Speaker 5: Ye Is that the place? Multiple women been to that you were talking about.
Speaker 4: That's right, multiple women have been Ye, that's right. Multiple Awesome. Yeah, man, that's like from a Sofari like a dozen years ago, like I was. I was totally that person that like was like I'm going to become a photographer like a year beforehand, and like learned how to do the bare minimum and like you know, so it's all on. It's all digital these days, right, So you take a thousand freaking pictures and uh if.
Speaker 3: You turn out okay, unrelated question, just one and a half count as multiple.
Speaker 1: I said, is the half live?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Half? First, when does betting stop? As betting stopped already?
Speaker 4: What does betting stop on?
Speaker 1: What on your thing? In other words, have to have that? Has it closed already or is it still ongoing?
Speaker 4: I was still ongoing?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah, uh, Todd, the grades the records please, as courts snographer. He's so happy.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I actually when when when Kelly mentioned Zambia, I had a I actually had Zambia stayed over last week and it came in Zambia. There's all the defense in Zambia we all know. Anyways, let's go to the records. The records. Everybody went one and two last week, but I had a two and a half game lead going in, so if everyone goes one and two, what happens? I still have a two and a half game lead. Gilly, our good friend, went one and two. Both him and Willy had Carolina, so that took them both down with my little announcer ship last week. So Gilly moves to twenty three twenty one and one, and we all lost our teasers on the Commanders, which I'll talk about in a moment. Gilly moves to four ten and one. Willie also had a one and two. He moves to twenty twenty four and one. He is six seven and two on teasers. I again also had a one and two after that horrendous beat in the pats under with all those late touchdowns, and I moved to twenty six and nineteen. I believe I've mentioned it to two and a half game lead. I am six and nine on teasers, and the guest has matched the Gilly record at twenty three twenty one and one, also with a one and two from Ben Wilson and six and nine on teasers. So that's where we stand for the season. I think I've mentioned it before, but just in case you don't know, I have a two and a half game lead. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Ben.
Speaker 3: By the way, got keisterized with that Jags. He had Jags plus three and a half against the Jets.
Speaker 1: That was a jeez heasterization. All right, Dumbo of the Week. First of all, people want to know, Todd, is it Dumbo or dumbbell.
Speaker 2: You I'm not. I'm not strict about that. You can't call it either way.
Speaker 1: It is your podcast. It is Dumbo of the Week.
Speaker 2: I decided to show up this week. It was very nice to you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, so inappropriate.
Speaker 3: That's fifty fifteen yard penalty, the second down, brutal, first warning.
Speaker 1: I was on vacation. We have to have three separate categories because the Dumbo stuff is so widespread this week that for the first time there was category. We have to have a what did you say?
Speaker 2: There was just too much. There was just too much Dumbo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the officials get their own category. I think you already alluded to it, Todd. The New Orleans Washington finish.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable where for no reason.
Speaker 1: Skins probably probably, I can't say with one hundred percent certainty probably should have won that game by seven and crushed Washington teasers because with no timeouts left, the Saints had no timeouts left. The Saints got a first down with no timeouts left at the one yard line of Washington, and the official on the bottom of your screen walking up, you know, jogging up to the up the line of scrimmage, waved the clock to stop and it was about exactly three seconds and that's when Spencer Rattler spiked the ball with three seconds left in the game. So New Orleans got a touchdown on the next play. They had a two point conversion to win, which failed, which by the way, would have killed five Survivor entries in Circus Survivor, each worth what two hundred and eighty thousand dollars or something like that, So all the all the Commanders teasers went by the wayside, So that's its own category. And by the way, Kelly and I were talking about this on the Numbers game on the radio side earlier this week. What people forget about that game is Washington missed a field goal at the end of the third quarter, but the officials failed to notice that the game clock had already expired, so it was like four seconds after zero's and they're like, oh yeah, all right, it doesn't count. So they got to redo it at the beginning of the fourth quarter, Ay and Greg Joseph made the field goal, so they were just fucking up shit every excuse me, YouTube, sorry YouTube. That's the referee category. But then there's the player category, which Jonathan Taylor has to win. Even though there were multiple of these, he was the only offensive player right ahead.
Speaker 2: Before you go on, Before you go on, But just I think you were understating here what happened in that Redskin game. Because I've lost games to earthquakes. I've lost games to every type of bad beat imaginable, and I've lost to bad This is not a bad call. This is a new category called I forgot the rules with eleven nine.
Speaker 3: Pause, pause, pause.
Speaker 2: Eight seven six. This is a new category. The ref forgot the rules. Is this what I'm select to believe by the way, I lost the game earlier this year Texas Georgia because it was no longer pass interference after they called past interference because the crowd went crazy. I've never seen them before. I've asked everyone I've ever seen before. Have you ever seen them change? The call after the call was already literally announced. No one's ever seen it before. Now we have a new category refs just forgetting the rules. Now what are we supposed to believe on that? Gilly? Have you ever seen the ref forget the rules? No?
Speaker 1: And and the fact that you could you saw it live like I was screaming at the TV right Love what and I'm like, what are they doing? What are they doing? And the fact that this is the thing we talked about. Will brought this up many times before too, Kelly and I did as well. Replay assists showed up in our lives out of nowhere. We never got an explanation. And somehow replay assist does not apply to that, the easiest thing you could possibly apply to Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I mean, do we do you ever question? I've never seen a ref do that before in the history of NFL. We've watched a million games. So what is that?
Speaker 3: Which is by the way, which which reef is responsible? Is there a separate ref that's responsible for the clock? That's because I saw the trans the transcript with Hockey Lee, who is the head official, saying, hey, the the clock officials stopped the clock. He made a mistake, but I don't I don't know what that means. I don't know who the clock official is. I don't know if you guys have any insight on that.
Speaker 1: Someone with smarter refereeing knowledge would know that answer. Yeah, he was known.
Speaker 2: The running is.
Speaker 1: The bottomless as you're looking on TV, right, the guy who's right on the line of scrimmage and he's like the guy was coming down. Of course didn't stop the clock, but the guy at the bottom did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the clock operator, right, that's not the hometown clock operator.
Speaker 2: No, the the ref's waving his arms. I've never seen it before, and I'm not one of these big conspiracy theorist guys, but I mean, really, what is that like? It is very unusual that all the teasers were sitting on the one and a half number. And I'm not saying that that like the NFL is making orders for the teasers. I just never seen anything that ridiculous before. You know, they don't usually forget the rules. I mean, what's next, you passing, we have a horrible roughing the passer and they go ten yards of whoops. We forgot the rule. Usually it's fifteen, but we forgot this time. It's only done. Sorry, what are you talking about? You forgot? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: As long as they do it like you did it where you're like this, as long as they do it like that, I think I'll forget.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Whoopsie, I like.
Speaker 6: Jill maybe gave the best sort of explanation I've heard for it this week. But like there was people like after that being like, well, maybe he thought he was reffering a college.
Speaker 4: Game, like what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: What? What? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: What if I wanted to work every day and thought I was doing a different show, Like what that's like, that's what we're talking.
Speaker 1: About here night possible My possible explanation that Kelly's referring to was if the official thought that Bobby Wagner on the previous play laid on top of Foster Moreau of the Saints and caused the delay, maybe then he would stop the clock temporarily. But then Kelly pointed out, correctly, then don't you just throw a flag if that's the right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that was all I looked at it, and that that wasn't part of the story.
Speaker 1: This guy's coming, You're not You're not suggesting a conspiracy. But what you are saying is that it does leave it open to conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 4: I guess it makes no damn sense.
Speaker 2: There's no we don't watched five thousand games. We've watched. No, we've watched one hundred million games. We've never seen them. Not know by the way of all the times, you know, not to stop the clock. It's at the end of the game. There's no time. Everyone knows, all the refs are going. Yeah, of course, I mean just it's mind about that.
Speaker 1: I mean gambling aside. That could have killed the skin season too, could have killed their season. It's like you know.
Speaker 3: Where the guy hits three jackpots in in de Niro saying you're either in on it or you're too stupid.
Speaker 5: No, the difference either way, you're fired.
Speaker 4: Right, that's a great like the equivalent of basketball of like a ref watching a ball go through the net and then being like out misshot, like not don't count it?
Speaker 1: Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 6: There's a completed pass the boundary of play. Like we've watched football all our lives. Everybody knows that the clock still runs there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, though, Todd, even even in doing it like not enough has been made of it, not enough has been And then there's the category, the traditional Dumbo of the week crap category, which is coaching, which, like, there are so many picks, I don't know what your favorite is. The most recent was Raheem Morris on Monday Night, where I mean Raheem Morris thing was incredible because well, first of all, there was a couple. There was a couple here, right, Raheem Morris decided on and we'll give him. I know he's a defensive coach by trade, but he used to be an offensive coach also at times. But the Falcons about say the Hawks. Falcons had the ball with two minutes left in the game, third and six, They're up six points. The Raiders have no timeouts, let none, So what do you do? You should probably run the football because that takes off forty seconds. And then even.
Speaker 2: You forgot one of the things. The Raiders don't have a functional National Football League offense as well. That's one other thing to put in there, that is correct.
Speaker 1: But even even with a non functional quarterback, right, you still play the forty seconds off the clock. And by the way, maybe you get five and a half yards and you go fourth and fourth down whatever, Nope, they decided to pass incomplete. It's fucking incredible, and the Raiders get the ball down to the thirty five yard line where Desmond ritterd does throw a pick in the end zone. But I mean, they could win the game because of that. Stupid That's just the latest. There were others during the week as well, Todd, do you.
Speaker 4: Have a.
Speaker 2: I forget? There were so many. I just I just totally like blank. There were so many.
Speaker 3: Tomlin punting down fourteen with ten minutes to go, fourth and seven from plug, that was nice story.
Speaker 5: Where was that out of the field? I want to go right.
Speaker 2: Where it was.
Speaker 1: Tomlin punting down fourteen. It was just over ten minutes left in the game. And the Steelers never saw the ball again, never saw the ball. Try to think we're probably forgetting one. Thanks were making me do the research here.
Speaker 3: Todd, you didn't like the Campbell on side kick.
Speaker 5: I didn't love it, but I had not a major issue with it.
Speaker 1: I didn't hate the Campbell on sidekick, But what it is is a continuation of my Dan Campbell theory, which is he has no fucking idea what he's doing. Like people give him all this credit for Oh Dan Campbell, Hugh Todd, by the way, I'm Dan Campbell.
Speaker 7: Look, I just want to be straight with you guys. I got I'll be able to look you guys in the eye, and I got to tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: About the oddside kick.
Speaker 7: Applebee's paid me because we're playing the Bills in an endless points ball game. They said it would be great if we could have an endless wings and endless points game, and that way we could promote I'm just being straight with you guys in here about the wings. They're endless, they're boneless, and their endless. We can get even the more endless wings and points.
Speaker 1: So that's and that's what he does with four downs, right, He's gotten the point whip.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 1: I love when team's going fourth down. I love it because analytically a lot of times it sound right and this is a great development in football. But Dan Campbell is almost trying to live up to this reputation of I gotta go for it every time because of the endling. So with the onside kick, though, it's just an extension of that, which.
Speaker 2: Is all right.
Speaker 1: I can't keep the Bills off the field, so I'm gonna kick an onside kick. Okay, fine, I have no problem with that. I get it. You you can't stop them. But if you did it, then the next time you came within ten, you didn't do it right. So it just again feeds into my theory of he's just kind of doing it off the fly. And I think that by the way, he did admit he regretted it, so maybe he himself was like, yeah, I got but I always say I was like, this is gonna haunt them in some game in the playoffs, and as you pointed out, will it already did last year in the NFC. Can't be right. They were like what every time they went for it, they they botched it.
Speaker 4: And I think he was.
Speaker 1: Too conservative in the first half of that NFC championship and he punted when they shouldn't have. And so ever since then he's like, I'm going for it every time and listen wing.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I went with fourth and seven from the plus forty six with ten forty to go down fourteen.
Speaker 2: My goodness. By the way, I just wanted to know what you guys think. I feel like every year in the NFL, when a team is doing amazing early season and they kind of peak too early. I feel like the Lions feel like that team to me, that team that would looked like a juggernaut and oh, the Lions are gonna win the super Bowl. The Lions of the DA DA DA Lions, Lions. We love the Lions. The Lions are amazing, and you seem to peak too early and then all the injuries come and then your whole season falls apart. It feels like that's going to happen to the Lions this year. I don't know if you guys feel the same, but that feels like that. It's the injury certainly feels possible.
Speaker 1: It's the injuries, like you can't think I think that can save them.
Speaker 3: I think if they can get the one, they can kind of catch their breath and get the buy and then you know, get two home games and then it's just such a short path to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Head you win one home game, you're home for the NFC title game.
Speaker 3: If they can get the one, they'll have a shot. If they don't get the one, I think they're dead. I don't think they're a real contendent with that defense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they I feel like when we normally say that though Todd like they peaked too early. It's usually like I, I don't think they're dealing with most of those teams aren't dealing with the just epidemic of injuries now that is racking up for the for the Lions on that side of the bat. Like if that, I think that's the director reason. If we see them kind of stumble here, it's going to be on the on that defensive side, and just all the injuries racking up.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we're forgetting somebody, but we've got to move on. Got to move on. Just dumbos everywhere, players, coaches, refs.
Speaker 5: All right, I have a couple.
Speaker 2: Just real quick. So the the this is what I would label the too cute for being too cute and screwing yourself, let's put it that way. I'm watching the Steelers Eagles game. It's three nothing Eagles. The Steelers can't move the ball, the Steelers can't do anything. They get a fumble. Now I'm begging the Steelers to get a touchdown to go up seven to three so I can come back and roll a gigantic bet on the Eagles, because I know there is no chance the Steelers are winning this game. Okay, the Steelers are so inept on offense now without pickings and against the Eagles that all they can muster as a field goal, so the line doesn't even come down. The d game people are getting smarter. They saw what I saw and they didn't move it down either. Really, So at that point, I'm thinking to myself, should I play the Eagles at like minus seven there or should I play Steelers first half team total under nine and a half because I'm thinking the Steelers can't get a touchdown in the first half. I mean, this is ridiculous. So I take Steelers Eagles, Steelers under nine and a half team total, so a touchdown beats me, but I'm not worried about it because I don't think the Eagle. The Steelers can drive on the Eagles well, third and eight or third and goal from the eight or nine yard line and Wilson throws the fire mouth. I don't know how Fiarmuth caught the ball because the guy's hand was on the ball knocking it down somehow. Okay, so I lose the bet. I also made a bet on Eagles minus seven as well, but that didn't really ended up being a one and one when it could have been just a one to zero. Just do the smart thing. You know, the Eagles are winning this game. You don't need to get too cute. See with the team total on the Steelers and everything, you knew the Eagles were going to dominate this game. Just do that, you know. And so I turn what would have been a great winning situation. I did have the under at halftime, because, by the way, that if there's ever a case for the under of a game where it was seventeen thirteen at the half and you're thinking, well, seventeen thirteen that's a lot of points, it wasn't for real points. I mean they were both averaging like four yards of play, and I took under fifty three and a half at the half and not easily cashed. But anyways, I guess, just you know, put this one under. Don't be so cute sometimes and just do what the easy thing, and you don't have to get off fancy.
Speaker 1: I like it all right. Anybody have a best bet? On Thursday? In the football Chargers in the Broncos tonight, Chargers favored by two and a half. I believe consensus with resensus total, we had forty one earlier this morning. I know what it is right now, by the way.
Speaker 4: We can say it's mainly forty one's out there.
Speaker 1: You see the complaints on Twitter. People are upset that you guys were hackling so much on the numbers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: I associated myself.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 1: I was here, you guys.
Speaker 2: I mean, even if it's forty one, I thought it was forty one and a half. But I thought, even if it's forty one, I'll take the under forty one. The first time these two teams played was before bon Knicks really seemed to show that he could play a little bit offense. Uh, And I went back and looked at that game. It was basically the Charge the Chargers getting two long touchdown drives or i'm sorry, touchdown drive, a long field goal drive to go up ten nothing, then again another field goal drive and a fifty five yard touchdown drive to go up twenty nothing. And then at that point it was just you know, play the game. Out of the final was twenty three to sixteen, but that was not indicative. The game really was kind of dominated by the Chargers defense. I want to go under here because last week the Broncos won that game, and it was really not a Broncos win. If Jonathan Taylor, I guess you mentioned it briefly, but the epidemic of not running into the end zone with the football, I don't know why that's so hard to do. I mean, you've put your whole life on the line, You've taken a zillion hits in your career, and now you finally get to the end zone and you drop the vault at the one yard. It's like something psychologically wrong there. But anyways, it would have been twenty to seven. I believe Colts if that touchdown goes and the Denver isn't gonna win that game because Denver wasn't doing anything on offense that whole game. Basically, the Colts gave them that game. I didn't was not impressed with the Denver offense, and I feel like maybe they're starting to figure out the the Peyton you know, smoking mirrors Denver offense. I mean, it was never great, but I just feel like the Chargers defense is going to be good enough to slow them down. And on the Chargers side of the ball, there's no one to throw the ball to. I don't care who you are. I don't care how athletic they are. I don't care what they look like. There's no one to throw to. Disley's hurt. The mcconkeys easy, but play easy, not playing. I don't care that even with all those guys, there's not any good guys. I mean, there's good guys, but there's no great guys. There's not enough on offense for the Chargers. And you saw Chargers could only get seventeen against Tampa. Tampa's not good on defense. That's an indictment of your offense, which we were never even I don't think anybody here was like really that excited about the Chargers offense. We just think, look, Herbert's a great talent, but there's no one to throw to. They can't really block him up real well. And now you go to the Aus Dobbins to come on, there's no offense here. The Broncos defense is their strong side of the ball. So give me the under forty one here, divisional matchup. They know each other like you know, everybody knows each other. There's not gonna be a tricks here. With fun games ending nineteen seventy under forty one of Broncos Chargers tonight.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Todd, I actually made the case for the under in this game on the radio side this morning. So I'm with you. It's not gonna be one of my bets. But you know the Herbert injury right ill. He had a two point six percent scramble rate with a clean pocket, according an Action Network, compared to just over ten percent when pressured. Broncos a good pressing they allow the lowest explosives they rate in the end. Also, Julia McLoughlin not and McLoughlin not in for Denver. Chargers are better against the past their seventh best DVOA than they are against the run, which they're sixteenth in terms of run defensive DVOA. There's just a lot of stuff. And by the way, bo Nix is way worse against Zoo defenses than it's Manna man and the Chargers play zone. So I'm with you, like, it's not low enough. If anything, it's an under.
Speaker 5: This is one of my picks too. I'm on the under as well.
Speaker 1: Wow by three there okay for me, but I gotta I want to play something else.
Speaker 4: I actually think I'm gonna get involved in this game too. I know we talked about it a bit this morning.
Speaker 1: Gil.
Speaker 4: Look, it's been all Denver. I waited too long. I mean we're off the three word to two and a half's now. But I actually think this is how I'm going to, uh sort of creatively get off of my Browns position from earlier in the week and do a teaser with teasing up Broncos and teasing down the Bengal. So I think I will be involved in this. I like the Denver side everything you guys just said about. I expect this to be low scoring. Denver defense has been great. You look at what this Chargers you were talking about, Todd. I mean, this Chargers offense has fallen off a cliff too. And you're talking the past five weeks. Haven't gained over three hundred total yards in any of those games when it was looking good earlier in the earlier in the year, when you were able to run the ball a little bit more easily limited wide receivers. Going up against one of the better defenses in the NFL, I think this will be tight. I think it will be lower scoring. I would agree with the under, but I'm gonna tease up Broncos probably eight and a half. I think that's a good teaser leg this week.
Speaker 3: Just to add a few more things to the under here, I will say this, Todd, this might be a good third quarter under too, maybe even a first quarter under.
Speaker 5: The seven and a half is todd.
Speaker 3: We've had some success playing those third quarter unders where they're not trying to beat the clock to score at the end of the third quarter. But look the Chargers Hardball and Painting, for that matter, both old school coaches, both not afraid to run the ball, and Hardball probably looks at hey, my quarterbacks beat up, Let me run the ball. Payton says, hey, my quarterbacks stunt last week. Maybe he's regressing a little bit.
Speaker 5: Let me run the ball.
Speaker 3: So I think you'll see a lot of carries in this game. And I just think this is a closer, more conservative game plan. I do like the under as well, and if you do, like the Chargers to win this game. The Broncos have not clinched the playoffs spot yet. They go at Cincinnati next week. Cincinnati's got a very winnable game at home against Cleveland. It could come down to Week eighteen, where Denver has to beat Kansas City to get in or hope Pittsburgh beats since he I mean, it's a long shot, but it's not impossible. Denver is plus six to fifty to miss the playoffs.
Speaker 5: They're not out of the woods.
Speaker 1: This also per Action Network. I can't remember gentlemen's name, but I gave him a shout out today on Nick Giffen numbers game Denver, Thank you. Denver puts up just thirteen point two points per game on sixteen point three expected in five games they played against top thirteen defenses, of which the Chargers are won by the way, compared to when they play worse defenses, they outperformed that thirty points versus twenty seven point five expected points per game in the other nine games. So they're definitely a team that rises and falls based on the competition. So, I mean, there's a lot of things for the for the young under as low ober it, there's a lot of data for that. Okay, Kelly, your first best bet, sir, well, I guess that's stretch updates. You have a sach update from Twitter is not going, YouTube is working fine, update You're update.
Speaker 4: So so if you found us on YouTube, good job standing there. Sorry for everybody scrambling on Twitter, right now, yeah, I guess I'll use that teaser, but I will go to a teaser would be my teaser.
Speaker 2: I guess for the week.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Giants Falcons under forty What are we at now? Forty two and a half.
Speaker 2: By the way, Kelly, just so you know, we're not at the teaser portion of the show yet we do the save it.
Speaker 4: I'm saving it. I'm humping the I'm saving Todd right.
Speaker 1: I don't like the shame the guests.
Speaker 2: I'm just busting Kelly's balls a little bit.
Speaker 4: You know, all I did was answer if I was involved in the Thursday night game. And now now I'm I'm hitting the I'm hitting the pause button, saving that teaser for the teaser portion. You're right, thought, Okay, all right, I gonna go yeah, Giants Falcons under forty two. I know the Giants are like, got nobody on defense right now, and they're rolling out So they're rolling out names this week. I was listening to adamtureed Off this morning talking about you're rolling out names and you like you haven't even heard of before. They will be playing in the secondary this week, but still we're talking about Drew Locke Michael Pennix Junior getting his very first start with this team like this is. I think this has got ugly game written all over it. Offensively, defensely. I don't understand how either either one of these sides is gonna put up big points unless the Falcons are just running all over New York, which they might be able to. I think under forty two and a half is a good look this week in that game.
Speaker 1: All right, Todd, you already gave one, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just interested in the fact that Penix was at Costco about to eat a hot dog, and then when he heard that he was going to be the starter, he decided he wasn't hungry, and I was wondering if I could maybe just be named the starter every week and then I wouldn't be hungry. Speaking of which, it's now been twelve days that I haven't eaten carbs. So let's not all go. You know, you know it's my favorite line, Harvey, Harvey, Harvey. Let's not stuck at each other's dicks just yet. But it you know, it is a it is a start, it's something, it's something. It's nothing great, it's nothing big, And I'm always a failure in this area of life. I've lost over under bounds six times, but it's twelve days with no carbs, which is good.
Speaker 1: How much have you lost?
Speaker 2: I'm you know, I'm not concerned about that, but i will tell you I've lost about nine pounds because I'm not really exercising really yet. But if I if I would have been exercising, I would have lost more. But I'm not even worried about that so much as you know, I don't want my hands in my feet to hurt from diabetes because I'm eating shit and that was starting to happen again. So you know, it's just a it's a good So if an NFL team wouldn't mind naming me the starter, so I would get not hungry right before I have, you know, a fall, that would be great too.
Speaker 4: It's hard to want to Costco not eat anything, though, Like come on, like that's Costco. You could go there and eat a whole lunch. It's fantastic.
Speaker 5: I think I've never had a Costco hot talk. Are they actually good? Are they just cheap?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: The issue is not getting the haunted though. Kelly is exactly right. What you do is you go in there, and there's like samples galore if you go at the right time and you can just pop sample after sample after sad you can literally have a whole lunch there with just going to the stand as long as you're not affairs to go back for more. And the ladies there they don't they don't shame you too badly, so it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just bring your own play with you, good to go.
Speaker 1: The lineup for the hot dogs in the Costco in San Francisco is way too long to deal with, way too long. You're just like, I want one, but I'm not waiting for this long.
Speaker 4: That yeah, for any on the planet, how long are you willing to wait? Like? How many people in line? You know what I mean? Like, I think if there's more than three people in a live for a hot dog, I'm like, all right, I'm moving on, moving on with my life depends.
Speaker 1: By the way, how many how many uh double choungs are Penix headlines? Did you read this week? Pennix inserted into the lineup?
Speaker 3: I saw a bunch of those Pennix thrust deep into the Falcons playoffs.
Speaker 1: Fenix thrust into the lineup. There was a lot of that. There was totally a lot of that. Yeah, that's my will and you and Will have a.
Speaker 2: Pick, right, everybody's giving a pick at your turn, Gillies.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the under also in the games. Then I'll just do the snake here here, so that's gonna be one of mine.
Speaker 2: Also, you're having mic issues, Gilly for some reason. I'm not sure why.
Speaker 4: You're major delay and I think.
Speaker 2: Some really problems. Yeah, I mean you weren't early in the podcast. I would say in the last five percent of the podcast, you've been causing problems.
Speaker 1: I've been causing problems about now still plugged it and come back. I'm gonna exit and come back.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know you sound good now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh you know what it was because I was charging my laptop.
Speaker 3: You can you think you can sneak that charger by that charge or whatever charger, There's.
Speaker 4: No way that makes any technical sense whatsoe after I will make any bet right now with the other two guys on here that we have problems in the next ten minutes.
Speaker 1: As soon as I charge my laptop, Mike buzzes.
Speaker 2: Or I go in to lay you just had problems? Are you charging?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not charging. Let me just go out and come back.
Speaker 4: Yeah that might actually, that might actually work, all right, talking about.
Speaker 2: We did one, everybody did. Yeah, it's Skilly's turn again. He's frozen three of us on the under right now, you guys, Yeah, that's not gonna go. Well, they loaded up on the over.
Speaker 3: It's too obvious turns for touchdowns to start the game. Is there a profit on that sowhere?
Speaker 2: I already know.
Speaker 1: We're totally losing it. We're totally losing alright. Number two is I'm taking the Bears. I'm taking the Bears. Real, what's the point? Yeah, I'm taking the six and a half against the Lions. It's for I mean, a lot of the reasons we said, right, it's a it's it's a spate of injuries, as you know, what's the word I'm looking for, choppy as Caleb's play is by the way, he's got to get rid of like he's just like it's the whirling dirty football. Just throw it, dude.
Speaker 5: I just think that the.
Speaker 1: Bears are good enough to stay within the number here. I don't you know, I don't know what the weather is. I should probably check the weather. The colder the better, If Jared Goff still has a cold weather problem, I thought, yeah, which you know, I don't know if it plagues him anymore, but the Lions are not used to playing outdoors. This used to be a bugaboo for golf early in his career. There was that famous Monday night or not. Yeah, I think it was a Monday night game in Chicago. Was like thirty two degrees and Jared Goff looks like he looked like he wanted to die out there. California, kid, it's just a lot of give me the Bears plus the wind. I will have to endure it, but I'll take the Bears plus the boys. That seems like too many to me. Six and a half, which brings us to Willie for number two.
Speaker 5: This was one of mine too. I don't want to have the same card as you, so I might just switch.
Speaker 1: It up to her do it. Yeah, this is what Drew. This is what Drew was talking about though, Like all the value is on the crap teams this week for a hard week to deal with.
Speaker 2: I want to take the Browns. I'm tempted as hell to take dtr.
Speaker 1: But Kelly and I did. We both bet the Browns and I got off it as soon as because we didn't think we d TR thing was real. Why are they playing him?
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like the other quarterback likes to throw the ball to the other team.
Speaker 1: I get that, I do understand, I do understand.
Speaker 6: But he also finds his own players in the end zone, which no quarterback on the Browns has been able to do in three years or whatever. It's insane franchise because there's gonna be sewed cash strapped from everything you screwed up with Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 4: You're gonna start building around d TR. Now, this is a disaster. You're just you're robbing every NFL fan, you know what, for every every one of us. It's in the content business. Anyone who likes to just watch a fun football game. Jameis Winston's great for football.
Speaker 2: He is. I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Seattle plus the.
Speaker 5: Three here it's three right, no more hooks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Seattle's from last week.
Speaker 4: Textas Gilda yesterday. I guess just like you know, Patrick Mahomes and Gno Smith just fine this week. They're just fine.
Speaker 1: They're fine, just fine, They're fine. They're not human. Everything's okay. By the way, that is the most underrated thing about Patrick Mahomes is his ability to heal is incredible, off the chart, no matter what happens. He's like, I'll play.
Speaker 4: Both of those guys. When they got up last week, I was like, all right, see it in a few weeks. Baby was like, oh no, they're they're back at practice immediately, cool, got it.
Speaker 5: Oh look, I.
Speaker 3: Hope Minnesota wins out and gets the one seed. I'd be very happy about that. But this win streak, I mean, they could have easily lost to Atlanta. They their defense down down was not great, Arizona out gaining by two hundred yards. And it's a lot of Tennessee and Jacksonville in here, and that's always been a house of horrores for Minnesota. Going to Seattle. Seele's got good weapons, so to me, laying points on the road with Minnesota, a team that's not used to dealing with expectations, they're probably here in all week. Hey, we're three wins away from the one seed. I don't know how that is going to register with them. And this role is a favorite all a great story. Six and a half win total, they're sitting here at twelve and two. It's amazing, but laying three on the road, I think is a bridge too far. If it's Towel, this bets a disaster. But if it's Gino, I think it's a good bet. And I do think it'll be Gino, so I'll take Willie.
Speaker 2: What about the fact that the large men that stand between the quarterback and the other team seem to forgot how to blog for the quarterback last week for Seattle? Does that give you any pause at all? Because I couldn't believe how bad the pass blocking was, whether it was Gino or Al in the game, they couldn't block the Packers. That looked like the Packers were sending fourteen guys. It was ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was bad. Do you like Minnesota in this game, Toddy?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm scared to play Minnesota for the same reasons that you're talking about. But I just can't get myself to Seattle with that offensive line looked so horrendous. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 4: That's been like their whole season. Though they had an offensive line, they'd be the second best team in the NFC. Probably they got everything else, Like it's the defensive couple long. The offensive weapons are great, The offensive lines but a disaster the whole year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyways, we'll hope you win, Willie. At this point I can root for you because you're so far back in the standings that, you know. I like to root for the bottom feeders, you know. Anyways, just Minnesota one and I lost my pick.
Speaker 3: I would to be heartbroken by the way.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one. I'm just gonna make this one based on the laundry Okay, this is a laundry pick. There's a purple team, there's a black and gold team in that, and we all knew, and the purple team and a black and gold team get together. It's gonna be hard hitting football, and at it's gonna be tight. There ain't gonna be no you know, Lions against the Rams against the Bells eight thousand points like it's what is that? That's not even play, that's arena ball. This is football. It's gonna be nineteen seventeen because that's the way these two teams play football. They play it like it was meant to be played. They go out there and they kick some ass. Okay, so give me, I mean, come on, look, I understand the Ravens are not a good team on defense, but forty five and a half in a Steeler raven game.
Speaker 4: Come on, and.
Speaker 2: The first game was eighteen six, and there's no pickings. That's slim pickings a wide receiver for the Steelers. We don't got no pickings in that. It's gonna be trouble on offense. I don't know if YenS are watching last week's ball game against Eagles. We were not good on offense, folks, regardless of whether the fact we got the ball or not. I know we only got the ball twy in the second half. The bottom line is we're not moving the ball with that. Pickens with that, and okay, we don't have him. It's a problem.
Speaker 5: One situation in Baltimore. How much is it for parking?
Speaker 2: It's interesting that you mentioned that, but I don't comment on parking and other stadiums. I only do acrosure parking and Rivers casino in that And how much you know, it's eighty to one hundred depending on the situation unless you have a black card. But that's a whole nother thing. Here's where's what I'm saying. I'm going under forty five and a half. It's a Steeler Ravens game. Get the hell out of here. It should never be forty five and a half in a Steeler Ravens game. I mean, I gave you the stats last time in the hardball game with the Steelers was like zher to ten or something with you know, three points or less. I think the line's also ridiculous, But just give me the under forty five and a half and I'll get the hell out with an easy win.
Speaker 1: Well done. People were waiting for that well done still to come. Todd getting signals into his ear and maybe in Miami Dolphins fight zone, Kelly Snake, you got to your second and third.
Speaker 4: This is uh, this is why I joined is I I wanted the Miami Dolphins fight song, right. This is why this is why I agreed to come today, is because I wanted to hear that. It's one of the greatest fight songs just in sports history.
Speaker 5: If you try to prompt him, he doesn't do it. So just just uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know how like a dog, if you make a funny noise, will turn his head, but you try to get in to do it, they won't do it.
Speaker 5: It's the same thing with Tom.
Speaker 4: Am I allowed to go team total here or.
Speaker 1: Todd, can you consult the Bilogs.
Speaker 2: Please. Everyone knows that you can't go team to Okay.
Speaker 4: Fine, fine, I'll just lay the points with the Buccanteers. How about that. I'm just gonna lay the full three and a half or four. Okay, yeah, but lay four four. It's not gonna be a problem anyways, because it gonna blow out the Cowboys. This offense is one of the best of the operating like one of the best of the NFL right now. With the points they're putting up, I don't think Dallas gonna be able to keep up with keep up with them at all. We saw Cooper Rush go into Carolina last week, have a great week. Congratulations. He looked okay, the week before against the Bengals, looked okay against the Giants. You're not gonna be able to keep up. I think, well offensively with what Tampa Bay is gonna be able to do. So I'll lay the full four with them on Sunday night. Oh and then my third and last let's see here, Uh this is not my teaser, correct, all right, So I'm gonna go. I'm gonna lay the three.
Speaker 2: We can go back, we can.
Speaker 4: Go three rams. The lay three with the Rams this is what I've been tribbed and battling over all week. But I'm gonna lay three with the Rams here, the secondary being beat up for the Jets. What Stafford's been able to do out outside of that first half of that month soon last week has been pretty damn impressive with what this uh, with how this offense has been moving the ball up and down the field. The Jets, I honestly, I thought they were gonna be worse the past couple of weeks. They've been a little bit more competitive than they thought they were gonna be. I think a little bit of credit to Aaron Rodgers DeVante Adams were staying competitive when they easily could have just waved the white flag on this season. But defense hasn't been as good. They're getting beat up now. Rams with everything to play for still, I think we see a higher scoring game here. But I'm gonna i'll lay the three with the Rams.
Speaker 1: Who is a more loathsome human being, Aaron Rodgers or Doug.
Speaker 2: Who is this Rogers? Still he said anybody you and then they beat him.
Speaker 4: Without without having seen all of the Gottlieb stuff. I'll still confidently answer.
Speaker 1: Rogers confident uh, Toddy your last one.
Speaker 2: I have tooth possibility. You know what, I'm just gonna look, I'm gonna I'm gonna do what I think is the obvious pick, but it's probably wrong. I got to go under forty one and a half here in this Kansas City game. You know, to me, Houston is a under team in the National Football League. Their offense does not impress me. I've somehow found a way in the Miami game. I knew it was going under, and I played the third quarter under and lost because of a fake punt and found a way to lose that one even though it was a dead under. Same thing that happened in the Chiefs game to me. So it's been really tough sledding in the NFL last two weeks. But I'll go under the forty one and a half. I mean, Mahomes is They're obviously going to be real careful with Mahomes if he's going to play. Am I wrong in saying that They're probably not going to let him run around all over the place and do his Mahomes kind of things? I would think they were going to play really conservative here with Mahomes injury, and so that means to me, you know, just a short passing even more Kansas City ball control offense, which we already see. So I think lots of Kansas City ball control offense. I still like Kansas City's defense, and I think Houston's offense stinks so and Houston's defense is not that bad. So I know this line is ridiculously low. I mean, forty one and a half in today's NFL does sound kind of low. But you know, I looked at the weather also, I believe it's going to be when I looked at it before, it's like thirty low thirties. That's not like real easy to move the ball in weather. I mean, it's not terrible, but you know, I just think that it smells like to me, like an under. I'm going to make this the underweek I got under Broncos under in the Steelers and one more under forty one and a half with the Chiefs in You know, to me, the Chiefs a great defensive type team. Now they're no longer the high flying Chiefs. We've talked about that many times, and Houston is just to me, I don't see it on offense. I really am not impressed with their offense at all.
Speaker 3: How about you read the Saturday action out a little bit more. Three college games, two NFL games. I've compared it to you know, the waiter brings the appetizers and entrees and the desertions and just kind of throws it all on the table. You don't know where to start. I wish I like these Saturday NFL games when they're kind of on their own.
Speaker 2: I think it's just a lot at once.
Speaker 1: But it's first world problems for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Kelly, this morning, it's legitly look at the schedule, it's legit noon eastern to midnight of what you're going to have to be prepared to watch football if you're gonna get taken every college football playoff game and the NFL games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not mentally with you will Yeah, we're not mentally Yeah, we're.
Speaker 4: Not mentally prepared.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The Chiefs are thirteen and one. We did our power rankings. We don't have them top three. They're thirteen and one and could conceivably right still go fifteen and two or sixteen and one even, which would make them the number one seed. But if they would eliminate Buffalo at that point, how is Andy Reid not the Coach of the Year. Ever, like, is there a possibility he could win Coach of the Year with all the other great candidates if they go sixteen and one, you can't give it to them, then you're saying you can never give it.
Speaker 4: To It's really sad guy. So you know, you know, I've been pushing this narrative so since I mean I don't know week six. It feels like with Mahome, because the whole conversation every year with the Chiefs, it's you can't consider Andy Reid because Mahomes is gonna be in the MVP race, which makes sense except for, like now we're in this Chief's era of them having a great defense and struggling to move the ball offensively, and Andy Reid should get credit for that problem is I think it's I think with all the other great candidates out there, he's maybe drawing dead at this point.
Speaker 1: Gil.
Speaker 4: The only thing that could have helped him is if Patrick Mahomes missed.
Speaker 2: A game or two and they still won.
Speaker 4: And if that was the case, then he's probably skyrockets to the top of the board.
Speaker 1: So the only way he can win it is if Patrick Mahomes misses. Let's say two games and they still go sixteen in one, and even then people are gonna be like, yeah, but Kevin O'Connell, Dan Campbell, Mike Tomlin, Sean Payton.
Speaker 3: I think if if Mahomes missed this game, which it doesn't look like it's going to, but if Mahomes missed this game, a Saturday game, a standalone game, and he won with Wentz, I think the buzz would really.
Speaker 5: Start to ratchet up.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, doesn't look like we're gonna get That was gonna be one of my picks. I was gonna takeup win with Wentz. I thought they would they would win with Wentz.
Speaker 1: But anyways, by the way, will you touched on something there in the prime time game? This is also why And I know people think I'm I'm just talking through my bed, which I do full disclosure. I have a bet on Lamar Jackson to win MVP. Lamar Jackson of or what is it now? How many thirty four touchdown passes and three picks who like is? Apparently people think has no chance of winning MVP. He has some prime time standalone situations like if he performs great, you cannot tell me the MVP race is over there's no way if Lamar Jackson plays great and he ends up with I don't know, forty two touchdown passes in four picks and let's say thousand yards rushing, it's still Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: It's just Josh Allen's been so incredible though.
Speaker 1: He has been, but I'm just saying, people minus nine hundred on Josh Allen, stop it.
Speaker 2: I think that's a little minus nine. By the way, did you guys see Gruden telling the story about him and Andy Reid. I'm trying to get their play into the into Home Grin's game plan, and he talks about it's really good. If you haven't seen it, go on Twitter and find it. It's it's it's really hysterical. It's it's basically Gruden was a was an assistant and Andy Reid was an assistant. They were trying to get Home Grin to call their play in the thing, and it's a whole it's a really funny story.
Speaker 5: But he's a great storyteller. He's a really good storyteller.
Speaker 1: Gruden is does he do it with that face?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, of course he has that face. I love Frank Caliendo is Gruden too. He's you know why, man, because I love football.
Speaker 4: I can't start watching the robo. The guy who does the robo called Chris calls with videos. I know, I can't stop. I didn't realize he did multiple of Like when the first time I got set one of them, I was like, well, this video is hilarious. So then I like figured out who the guy was or whatever. I'm like, oh wait, he's done like eighteen of these, and I'm gonna watch every single one walking around the grocery store talking about it like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Jim, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Jim and Collins were was like, here's a guy, here's a guy. Oh great. The Romo thing has got ridiculous though, when the uh what was the game where it required an onside kick recovery? Oh, Detroit Buffalo, and when uh when Buffalo finally recovered that onside kick the entire time if you play that back, Romo is like Buffalo recovery so bad. That's what he's reduced to me.
Speaker 4: I gotta figure out who this guy is. Go, we gotta, but we gotta get him on this show just for like two minutes. They'll be like all you.
Speaker 1: Will your last.
Speaker 3: I am going to buck the trend here. I agree with everything Todd said about Pittsburgh Baltimore. I know these games are always close and low scoring. I'm actually gonna lay it with Baltimore. I think Pittsburgh is fake news. I think without pickings and he did not practice Wednesday, which is not a good sign for his availability on Saturday. I just don't know what offense Pittsburgh has, and I think the trend of these games are always close, always low scoring is kind of depressing this line, where this line should maybe be closer to seven. I just think Baltimore has heard forever. Hey, Lamar doesn't play well against Pittsburgh. You know, you guys never beat Pittsburgh when it counts. You guys never win these big games. Lamar is never good in these big games. I think Baltimore has a big effort in them. I think Pittsburgh offense has a ceiling. I think they're flawed on offense, and I think Watts banged up. There's also a couple of injuries defensively for Pittsburgh in terms of their starters guys banged up.
Speaker 5: I think Baltimore wins this game.
Speaker 3: Something like twenty seven to ten, twenty seven to thirteen. I think Baltimore actually wins.
Speaker 2: With some marginier, So I'll lay it with the Ravens minus six and a half for the thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, my last one is just a numbers plan. It's the only bed I have in my account currently, though I will add this under tonight here momentarily, I got the Skins at plus three and a half. Man, I'll take that hook. It's the it's one of the few guessing lines.
Speaker 2: Wait, has I done your research expect whether the referees know the rules of the game before the game starts.
Speaker 1: I've done that. I will check on if it's the same crew. This was on guessing lines. I guess three. I said, like disrespect, and I think it is a little bit like it should be three. I get it three and a half. All right, I'll take my chances for a franchise. And I know this is one of these things where you go back and you're like it's a different team. But for whatever reason, Philadelphia, even in this iteration with Jalen Hurts, they just have trouble with watching This is like even pre Jade. They didn't when they played earlier this year because Philly did that same thing that they do to every team, which is you play with him for about a half, maybe even like into the third quarter, and then they just wear you, which is again what they did to Pittsburgh this past week as well. But that is the game script for every Eagles game. I think the Skins played them tough. I think they may even pull off an upset. But three with the hook absolutely, that's my one.
Speaker 2: But how was the game? That was really tight game on a Thursday night, wasn't it? And then the Eagles I think the Eagles were even losing. I won on that one if I remember, because I had the Eagles and then the Eagles kind of blew it open. But it was a much closer game if I remember correctly.
Speaker 1: A lot of Eagles games are that way though, right like two and acters in you're like, oh, it's nip and tuck, and then they end up winning. Like Cincinnati game was like that. They won by twenty one.
Speaker 3: Have seven points on the board that game. Remember he missed two field goals and an extra point. Elliott was terrible in that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the Skins left something on the table too.
Speaker 2: We had this Yeah, wait, Gilly, did you have just to be sure that you had the Bears plus six and a half? Is that correct? Yeah? Wait, I'm hearing something. Wait I'm hearing Oh wait, yeah, wait, yes I'm here. Lions lead twenty four to twenty. The Bears are trying not to make the mistake they made on Thanksgiving Day and try to win this game. Gilly looks like he's covering. There's a guy named Gil Jim that we might have both heard of, but that has Bears plus six and a half. Okay, here back to pass when.
Speaker 4: Joe he's just saying the.
Speaker 2: Balls fumbled, Oh my god, this could be the last one.
Speaker 1: They're just must have fallen, and Jim know they're going to run it back.
Speaker 2: They're the finals gonna be thirty one to twenty. I don't believe in NFL they've usually just falling the ball now, but this guy's gonna run it all the way back and.
Speaker 1: Die. Jim is purple middic doctor on this stead so great, all right, which brings us to our teaser. Kelly, what was your teaser again? Because you said it fifty times at the beginning? What was it again?
Speaker 4: Broncos Bengels, Broncos Begels is my uro teaser? This week. Take the Broncos up to eight and a half, Bengels down to one and a half with against legendary quarterback Doory at tops and Robinson on the other side for the Cleveland Browns. I like that one.
Speaker 5: Dodd.
Speaker 1: You okay, you catch your breath, all right.
Speaker 2: I have to take a moment. I have to. I have to take a moment. Why don't you guys do your teasers first.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what I didn't even know what happened in the game, but I figure I lost that.
Speaker 2: What happened again, It was twenty twenty on the on the last play of the game, and the Bear was trying to get a touchdown. The Bears fumbled the ball, and usually they just fall on the ball and the game would have been over. You would have covered. But for some reason the guy decided to run it back and he lost thirty.
Speaker 1: It results significant to some will.
Speaker 3: I will use the Broncos tonight. All the reasons we talked about should be close, should be low score. I don't see anyone really getting margin, barring you'll turnovers something like that.
Speaker 2: So I'll go.
Speaker 3: Broncos plus eight and a half and I'll double dip on the Ravens. I don't think they're losing this game to the Steelers. So Broncos plus eight and a half Ravens of minus a half to be Steelers.
Speaker 1: I'm on the Ravens teaser side as well, or Shizzle, and I am going to give up my card by going non longer again, and I'm gonna take the Skins plus the nine and a half forget you stand for long.
Speaker 3: There's not a lot of options this week, right bro, just the morning does listen to this podcast.
Speaker 2: With you tomorrow?
Speaker 5: You're gonna be fa.
Speaker 4: You might get tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the fact that Phasik thinks he can take you down in ten? What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think that here, you know a wise guy. You should talk to him about whether three and a half minus ten or minus four plum plus twenty seven is better than plus three and a half. But when he's being a tennis scout, he has not hit his best and he does not understand that he's not good and that I don't even have to play tennis to beat him. I can just slap the ball to his backhand with a little bit of spin on a low slice, and he can't do anything about it. Even at three hundred and twenty four pounds, I beat him, and that's an embarrassment to the game. You've got to be able to hit the ball back. And if a fatso can just slice the ball to your backhand and you can't get it back, how are you going to compete? I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: Oh, do you want to chime in?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Final to question a backup fees real quick with my with the same Jamis rant. Jamis is great for the NFL, phasic is great for Twitter. Okay, just let him go about is three and a half's right? He almost blew up the whole site the other day.
Speaker 2: Jeez, he hasn't figured. I mean, there's nothing he loves more than discussing whether three and a half or four and how many sense you should take and all. It's just like it's the best and then the arguments that ensue are always good. Alsome right, I'm gonna go with uh, I'm gonna go yeah, we skipped me. I'm gonna I kind of want to take I kind of like the Bengals too, But I just feel snake bit by that one and a half thing last week. I guess I'll go with, uh, you know what, I'll go with the Jaguars up to eight? Is that right?
Speaker 5: Not a bad one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you doing the Jaggars? Are you doing the Jaguarars?
Speaker 2: Jaguars plus eight? Just because the Raiders. I don't know if you guys have been watching this football, but the Raiders offense, it's just it's hysterical. It is literally, I mean, I don't understand what these guys. But Desmond Rider was terrible. Don't get me wrong. I knew he was gonna stink in the NFL because I remember him at Cincinnati. He was a guy who would go back to bass and then just run for fifty yards. He wasn't going to be an NFL. But I remember him at the Falcons. He was. I mean, he was passable slightly. Whatever happened. Same thing with how how was not great with the Redskins, but I saw him do some nice dudes once in a while.
Speaker 1: Looked like I saw Howell looked like he didn't practice. You're right, I couldn't. I couldn't believe how bad.
Speaker 2: Now, granted they weren't blocking for him either, but still, how looked like if you could line him up, he wouldn't be able to complete a pass if you gave him fifty chances. That's how bad it was. I couldn't believe it. And the same thing with Riddor. Ridder looks like he's regressed from his time in Atlanta, which wasn't great, don't get me wrong, but he had some moments, you know, he looked so bad to me, it's unbelievable. So I'll take the Jaguars plus the eighth because that Raider team is just hysterical to watch. And UH, and I'll take, you know what, I'll take the uh. I'll take so tough. I'm gonna take the I'm gonna go with Kelly Bengals minus one and a half. I don't see dtr doing it.
Speaker 4: I love it where he said, Wait, Kelly, what you say as I say, Raiders home field gets at least like a point boost this week though with it be at Jacksonville on the road. I mean, there's telling like there's Jacksonville fans flying to Vegas for this game.
Speaker 3: If you're Jacksonville and it's the end of a dead season and you're in Vegas for the weekend, are you are you all buttoned up?
Speaker 5: Or you maybe, uh, you know, visiting delishus time. Yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: Well, now listen the uh that todd what you said there where you're like, I don't know if you guys watch this football one of the many great Toddisms through the year, like maybe your smartest comment because all of the weeks, all this ship that we talk about week to week is weak. This is right up with you saying by bitcoin ETFs and whatever other at the things you said in the past, But you said, we we just watch more football games and these coaches do. That's why they fuck this stuff up because they're so locked into their X as a ode, right, and they don't watch situational football like we do because we watch a billion games. I always think about that to this day. I'm like, you're probably right. It probably comes down to that.
Speaker 2: Well, how much time do you think these guys have time to be watching all the games? There's no way they do. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you also say that if they gave you a year and a half, you'd be better offensive coordinator than all of them.
Speaker 2: Now, I would be, and and I think you would be also. I hate to break it to you, I mean you wouldn't be as good as me, but you could probably be a middle of the road offensive coordinator. I would be an elite one.
Speaker 1: It's gilly, it's not as Why why wouldn't I be as good as you? Because you you had.
Speaker 2: You don't expect. Look, the fact that you're not at an elite elite level doesn't mean you're not elite. You could still be elite, just not elite elite. It's not your fault. But my point is his stuff is not it's not rocket science. If you watch them break down the the film, you know, and you start to understand how that all works and the language of it, you start to realize it's not rocket science. Guys. It sounds like rocket science. There's progressions, there's defensive you know, it's not rocket science. Okay, anybody like me or you, who is a very smart guy. I'm not talking about Will Hill. I'm talking about me or you. It's a whole it's not it's not a year, it's not more than a year and a half.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight. Jews versus nine, is that what you're saying? Users?
Speaker 2: None the the I'm a renounced you one second, I'm a renounced you. Put that in the.
Speaker 1: Book I do agree with you, though that they do. They do make it sound much more complicent, like that's a scissors concept right there that they just ran, which is literally two guys going like that right.
Speaker 2: The watch them talk about them.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not rockets science. Trust me. I guarantee you. The options market and how do you be a market maker on the floor of the New York Commodity Exchange is about eight billion times more complicated than NFL coaching offensive coordinator. So if I could master that, I certainly can master this, and you as well. Again, will I'm not sure. Let's leave him on WNBA commenting.
Speaker 3: I remember Terry Bradshaw saying it's not nearly as complicated as people make it seem.
Speaker 5: A guy was open. I threw it to him. That's all you need to.
Speaker 4: Know, the guild that the actual wording. You on the actual wording, though, this is like what this what I always say about like the lawyer, like like the the legally's words out there where you're just like, this word is far more complicated. They're just using it just so lawyers can use it and then make it and then get to say you have to go to law school to practice and then be able to use this kind of language. We can just go look up these words and you're like, well, you could have just substituted an easier word. So yeah, I Gill, it's a lot of that, man, it's a lot of that Kelly.
Speaker 1: Pursuant to the pursuant to what we've already discussed, not one of the things that we weren't planning. It's now time for the final two questions, that kind of.
Speaker 2: But by the way, before you do the final two questions, a guy like Andy Reid could have also worked on the option market making uh, you know floor as well. That guy's a very break and you see that's why he runs rings around the other guys, you know.
Speaker 1: But anyways, well you say that too that I had to relive his life. He should have been on Wall Street, Like, why are you bothering with this?
Speaker 2: I mean, he's so ridiculous. He's a numbers guy to the If anything, he should have been a bond trader on Wall Street. If he's just trying to maximize earnings, the football is just stupid for him to be involved with. It's just them.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know everything about that.
Speaker 2: World.
Speaker 3: But when you're in Vegas and you you know all of the in and the outs, you get free muffins at certain spots, and I don't know if the other places you get the free muffins.
Speaker 1: Also, we do have to tip our and ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Every drinks every day. Fasick has figured out how to maximize the free things you can get in Vegas better than any human being alive, including my friend Jake, who can drive the manager crazy at Starbucks for his eight dollar thing even though he's worth eight million dollars. So he has you know, he has done something that no one has. He's gone places where no one is as far as maximizing free comps.
Speaker 1: Also, also Physick, would he have if he were on Wall Street? Would he jump on Twitter just slamming other Wall Street people?
Speaker 2: Idiot Jerome Pile doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. This Quarner point, It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Final two, Final two questions. Final two questions of each and every megapod since its inception as the Betting Dork over a decade ago. Question Number one, Which of the big favorites in your opinion is the most likely to lose? Outright, here are your candidates. Ravens six and a half point favorites hosting the Steelers, Bengles seven and a half point favorites hosting are Lead Brownies Lions six and a half point favorites on the road against the Bears. Bill's fourteen point favorites at home against the Patriots. God, there's a lot. Falcon with Pennix eight and a half point favorites at home against the Giants. Is that the last one? That is the Latin No Green Bay? You got Monday? Fourteen point favorites at home against the Saints, which is going to be a very popular survivor pick for those who have it. Kelly likely to lose, outright, Sir.
Speaker 4: I will go with the Atlanta Falcons, because should we all be so shocked to favor rookie quarterback at his first start. Just looks like a rookie quarterback and his first start. So yeah, I'll go with that one. As bad as the Giants are, I will say Atlanta Falcons. I would not be surprised if that happens.
Speaker 1: I think that's the correct answer. I'm gonna say Falcons too.
Speaker 2: I like just also because the Falcons aren't a real football team. The coach is I don't know what Raheem's doing. You know, he just doesn't have it together. He might probably a very good coach in other ways, but he just does not He does not engender confidence. I could easily see them losing.
Speaker 1: The thing is like we were talking about how the coaches do that, but like I was watching, I had Memphis in that college football bowl game the other night playing where they playing West Virginia. Yeah, just playing West Virginia. And and the kid on Memphis gets the game clinching interception. All he has to do is go down, but instead he's like, let me see if let me see if I can if there's an opening, maybe I'll go touchdown, just for gig. And of course he gets the ball knocked out, right, but they go to review, and right before he gets the ball knocked out, he goes. Finally, after like five seconds, he goes into a slide. And Kirk Morrison, the color guy, legitimately says at the end, swear to God, he goes, what that's what saved him. That guy was smart enough to go into a slide.
Speaker 2: What as I said before, the football, watching the football, coaching, the football announcing these are not your men's members, folks, these are not your men's members. But whenever that happens, I always remember the Schottenheimer against I think it was Belichick. And was it a playoff game where the same thing happened. Whether the Chargers guy intercepted it would have ended the game, but he tried to run and he fumbled the ball. Was that Schottenheimer against Belichick a long time ago? Yeah, I'll never forget that one because I believe it was a playoff game.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: I was the fourteen and two San Diego team and Shottenheimer got fired after that. I'm pretty sure that's the one. Twenty two thousand and seven. I actually think Atlanta wins. The Giants are just terrible. I think Pennix pounds the Giants with a big.
Speaker 5: Effort as I Gil picked up on it.
Speaker 3: Bears, I think I think the Lions could be in some trouble.
Speaker 5: Bears will give them hard time.
Speaker 2: I think silly boys.
Speaker 1: And then the last question, All right, let's say we lived in a bizarre world. You were forced to bet a side on every game this week, but you were allowed one free pass one game that you wouldn't bet with the other person's money. What is the game you want?
Speaker 2: No part of Hilly Uh.
Speaker 4: The Tennessee Titans and Indianapolis Colts have fun with that. Rest of world side total props everything. I got nothing to that kidding out.
Speaker 3: I will go And there's plenty of options here in Arizona, Carolina.
Speaker 1: Here you can oh, that's mine, that's mine. Will Arizona Carolina enjoy people figure that one out. Arizona like five point favorites on the road, Totty, one more.
Speaker 2: Question, Todd, Yeah, I don't. I don't. There's so many of these games that I don't really want to be a part of it.
Speaker 5: N to do is pick one, which is amazing.
Speaker 2: Niners and Dolphins. I don't like. Willy is mad that I didn't make him an offensive coordinator. Okay, maybe in three years when he could get you.
Speaker 1: Can make him a wide receivers coach.
Speaker 2: Look today, right now, I would put him on w NBA Countdown and making the pregame announcer to to all the you know pregame show where they're gon have Kaitlyn Clark. Kaitlyn Clark coming up at seven o'clock on k w NBA Countdown with Willie Willie.
Speaker 3: Tell us a little bit about how of which you guys see the outrage over Kaitlyn Clark getting her jersey announcement. It was retired too soon and all these other players had to wait, so she should have to wait.
Speaker 5: That was the latest one wait that.
Speaker 1: You guys sent me during the show this morning.
Speaker 3: They're retiring her jersey. I guess Iowa does this really? They had some other player where they retired the year after, and look, they're not selling any tickets, so it's a way to get I think the cheapest tickets, like five hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't I a wad? Why wouldn't I will retire jersey? Why do people have problems with that?
Speaker 4: Well, I think the amount of time is what I would bring up. But if we'll saying they've done this before, then yeah, then there's already press it. Who cares.
Speaker 1: It's not like they're retiring her w NBA number. They retired to Jersey at Iowa where she finished playing basketball, and change the game, like.
Speaker 5: We're gonna say, make a load of money, isn't that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh my god, more people watch. I still can't believe more people watched the w I mean the NCAA Girls Championship game, then the men's championship game. When when uh, when Purdue played Yukon last year, that that to me, that that is the most what what odds would you ever give that if I told you that the fifty years previous, would you ever say that a women's w nca game would you have a It would be impossible.
Speaker 1: That's how impactable.
Speaker 3: And you got two one seats too in the men's game. It's not like it was, uh, you know Florida Atlantic for San Diego staateis I mean you got Juggernaut Verus Juggernaut, you got Edy, got the two big men, and it was Yeah, it's incredible. I will I will venture guests that will not happen again this year. Just just a wild guess.
Speaker 1: The wild guess. And Kelly and I were talking about how the W not the WNB, the NBA ratings have plummeted, have have like been cut in half, and it's like Adam Silver's got to rob man for the game up somehow, He's got to come up with some gimmick of some kind or some limb.
Speaker 2: They have the gold Golden shooter. You get one shot worth twenty points. At the end of the game, the golden shooter that would be.
Speaker 1: You know what they you know what has been floated a blinking arm for like it counts four points when like the ark, oh Jesus or some ship.
Speaker 2: But that's even worse than there'd be even more three point shots. The problem is there's too many three point shots. Why would they want to make more three point shots?
Speaker 3: And the problem is there's a handful of problems and it's just not a fixed all. I think it's the lack of American stars. I think it's a lot. The load management was a toothpaste you can't put back, and it's a number of different things.
Speaker 1: I think you're going to replace the bron Curry and KD are getting older and they're going to retire, and you're replacing that with Jokic and Doncic and Whims. Yeh honest. So you have non Americans who are the base of the sport. Is the American sport fan down with that kind of but not really. I think we're learning the answer anyway. Yeah, he's done all we can do.
Speaker 4: I think this year. I think it's a great point on the I mean the load management stuff. I think everybody's gotten used to complaining about. But the fact that you've seen that we've now gotten to this year and you've seen the seventy six ers basically say we don't care, like we don't we don't care. You can find us whatever, do whatever, like this is the best way for us to win at the end of the day is to literally rest one of the best players in the world throughout the bulk of the regular season like that. It wills right from that stand point is we've hit a point with load management where there's there's no going back. If teams are they don't care about whatever you're going to find or do to them, It doesn't matter. For the Sixers, I would argue that is the single worst that's above all because again not to sound like I'm a thousand years old Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: Look at his career stats. That dude played eighty two games every fucking year. Well, even Kobe.
Speaker 3: Why they were not talking Jerry West fifty years ago, were talking Kobe like eight years ago.
Speaker 5: Kobe was the same way. If he was healthy, he was playing.
Speaker 1: So why these guys has the game changed so much? And their counter argument is, yes, the way the basketball is played. Now, if you track how much they're actually moving on a basketball court, it is exponentially more than those guys did. The fans are never going to buy that. The fans are just going to be like, you literally are not showing up for games. I bought tickets to this game and you're not playing. And on Twitter perfectly this morning. If fans don't think you care, damn sure, we're not going to care.
Speaker 2: You know that's the worst. But why would you care? Why would you care if you made eight gazillion dollars right like they all talk about, oh, we want to win a championship. Come on, you make eight gazillion dollars. You're busy trying not to get babies dadd eat every five minutes from these crazy ladies that are probably coming after you. You're trying to hope that your house doesn't get robbed half the time. I mean, it's not probably an easy life for these guys. They're freaking targets, these these twenty three. They don't know what the hell they're doing. So anyways, enough of me, whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: Whoa wa players go on the road for games. Does anybody know about this? The burglars are just picking up on this now.
Speaker 2: How many? How many swimsuit models are there to secure your houses? I know Joe Burrow has a swimsuit model, but they don't all have swimsuit models.
Speaker 1: All right, before YouTube loves us anymore? Sorry about the X problem. Good luck for Will Hill and Todd Wish to have the pillag Kelly, thank you for doing it, man, appreciate it as always. Billy Bidley, by the way, and great grooming. We probably should say that more.
Speaker 4: All great now it's actually been bothering me to he needs a brushing, heeds a brushing.
Speaker 5: You know what's great? Groom good Michael Panics, very very well groomed.
Speaker 1: Manscape manscape. Kelly Bidlin at Kelly Bidlin on Twitter. That's e y on Kelly b y d l O N. Will Hill at not V Will Hill two e's in the V should have Bet Moore the name of the podcast. Todd wishev at t wish neev By the way, Todd, are you signing people for your college basketball? Yes or no?
Speaker 2: I'm lazy, Yes or no, Dude, yes or no. Sometimes I have time to do it and I put them in a little bit.
Speaker 9: Not always, sorry, but Anyways, you didn't miss anything because I had a sixteen and four on Saturday, and since then I was horrible Yesterday I could win a bet if my life depended on all the ground door through.
Speaker 1: Good luck with all your bets Week sixty and then National What Balley, Thanks for
Speaker 6: Loving them, back back back dog Bock