Speaker 1: Chap. That's a new thing, song man. Welcome back to a new episode of Broken Play. And when I say new, it's new to you. Because I don't know when this ship might drop, I'll be reading you niggas come in. Don't think it's us. YouTube is not playing, bro. That's why y'all got to get the app. If you're on the Channel eighty five apps, you're gonna get the goddamn episode as soon as it dropped. I can't handle what when the YouTube process. I don't know nothing about it. This ship pitched me off, so I'm not gonna read them pissed off comments because I was right. I'm liking y'all shit on there. There ain't no fake page. That's me liking them coming. Thomas Walker sixty nine forty. The nigga come in there every week. I don't say it that sixty nine forty before he said, hey, fellas, let me know how to donate to the show and all for everything. Eighty five South affiliated nigga. We're gonna send you the goddamn address because we need some member.
Speaker 2: Brother, so we need that shit.
Speaker 1: You see, we don't hung them put his head gloves Almighty Troy thirty six sixty one said y'all be sleeping on quarterback passing yards from prize peach. Yeah we do, do we though?
Speaker 3: I feel like we bet on this, Yeah, Bro.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they hit them missing.
Speaker 1: Sometime when you got damn bet on the passing yard. Now these niggas want to God Damn run like they're in the.
Speaker 2: Eighties, bro, Like what the fuck you'll niggas started doing read options.
Speaker 1: Nigga don't want to pay God Damn art by underscore. Ugly Dad musta arrow Jordan with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of wildized Ship that that you see the song on the song, I feel like we got the championship team back, so we're like, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, shout out the broken play team man, domn Now everybody, man.
Speaker 1: You know you gotta say everybody name, no nigga, you.
Speaker 2: Beg Greg Dott. You've been doing a great job directing.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: We need to give you a clapp as well.
Speaker 3: Man, Appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that you tell what nigga, nigga ain't clapp What do we got.
Speaker 4: You that?
Speaker 1: Dap myself up?
Speaker 4: Man, I said, you.
Speaker 2: Man, shout out to Marcel, the best research producer money can get.
Speaker 6: Our money, not the money. Oh nigga, it's better.
Speaker 2: Hey Ben, we can't forget the best hosts.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Man, it's good to have you back. Battle appreciate it now. This ship getting out of hand. Charlotte underscore single Underscore again. If you niggas pulling the comings, don't realize that that is not a real person. Nigga, that is spam. Your videos are a source of happiness. I appreciate your hard work. Nigga. That's not a real comment.
Speaker 2: I felt like that was from the heart.
Speaker 1: Bro Man, real man, that bitch right there every week. Nigga, that's a spam. Sixteen gold One said, this is the only sports show me and my son his mom watched Great bonding Experience. You know why, I think that it's so detrimental and so good for the sports world that niggain't callababy mama. He said. My son's mom like, it's a chance we might be more or we might be less, But my son's mom respect great bonding experience. He said, So we might be holding them together for a little Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: That's hard.
Speaker 1: We clapping up for that bonding household. He probably got tired of watching all them taller pair of shows and ship. Now they could watch shows together that he liked and she liked. Right, do get five for now? Gonna fuck around the end up on ESPN. You a motherfucking lie. Did you see what they did to shut the shop with that makeup show? Motherfucker? I when motherfucker can't take me, ugly bitch, I can't be on your show. I thought that they gonna fit a down on the show.
Speaker 4: I said, why up?
Speaker 1: And I love shoty Shop, but all that shit he would cake dump that too much? Cake dump?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: It's your boy nav Green back at it again. You know what I'm here talking about. Prize Pits with a new logoing on. We also bringing my promo code back, so all first time users that deposit and used the promo code will receive one hundred percent instant deposit match up to one hundred dollars. Man, if you put down eighty one dollars, they gonna match eighty one dollars. If you put up forty two dollars, they gonna match forty two dollars. It don't matter what you put up, they gonna match it. It's available in over thirty states what are you waiting for?
Speaker 2: Go ahead over the prize picks.
Speaker 1: Right now by tapping the link below and tell them broken place sent use the.
Speaker 2: Cold broken plate. That's what we're here. Fun. I want you to.
Speaker 1: Make money while we making money, so we can make money together. Use the promo code Bro can play, Bro can Play and joint forty two with your boy. It's your boy, nav bring shout out the prize. Peace, God, damn, we're back at it. We here, man, Caleb Williams. I gotta start off.
Speaker 4: With that nigga.
Speaker 3: Fuck going on.
Speaker 1: That's all we can say. I'm trying to think of something positive. Nigga, Just shuit your ad down and get ready for the draft.
Speaker 7: That's what some people are saying. Nigga ain't got nothing to play for it no more.
Speaker 1: Bro, you don't. You're not even not finna win the Osman either. Oh you think you could.
Speaker 2: I was about to ask.
Speaker 3: Y'all you get one off week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Michael Pete.
Speaker 5: Old Washington, Washington.
Speaker 2: Michael pet I ain't having no days though.
Speaker 1: He have no days out, So just sit down, Caleb, and Caleb already asked some stupid ship. Yes, just stay out the media. That nigga said, yeah, he said he got to own a percentage of a team.
Speaker 2: Beat it.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you go there own the rock teas you better. You might well go to the Big three league. Nigga. Yeah, nigga, you think you've ben then older team. Nigga, you know how hard is it? And you're nigga.
Speaker 2: Fact never boy, he gotta try at least.
Speaker 1: Man the white folk probably laughing in the Look what the niggas said.
Speaker 3: Lost YouTube.
Speaker 8: You're doing college to actually warrant you getting the owner stake in the NFL team?
Speaker 3: You can't. You gotta win the heman four years in a row.
Speaker 1: Ship, Yeah, down right, but no on some real ship. And think about this, broy you gotta be like what niggas be like. Boy, niggas don't be ready to watch Taylor Williams game in college.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 1: Now, if you go to the NFL and be its greatest, nigga, who am I to say? You probably be the greatest quarterback in the NFL history. But right now, nigga, I would rather watch.
Speaker 4: Colorado facts I miss.
Speaker 2: But you gotta have it in conversation because you can laugh at him now, but throughout the years they'll probably start doing that. They're not that ship.
Speaker 3: Nigga ain't gonna do that ship.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 9: Aaron Rodgers tried to do that ship with the Jets and they're like out of here, and.
Speaker 1: You see he got hurt.
Speaker 6: That ship is all the conversations.
Speaker 1: Soon they got on the strutting bitch, you thought you were gonna get your head back then.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: That's crazy though, the nigga, I ain't that Philadelphia Miami game. Who y'all had?
Speaker 2: I had Philly, I have Miami. I don't like Fiel Yeah, Miami too real? Yeah, I did been playing good last four games.
Speaker 1: See, it was a toss up. I thought it was gonna be a high scoring game. If that tricked me.
Speaker 4: That trick the second half?
Speaker 1: Who the better Alabama quarterback?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 8: Watching them go before, we say, are we talking about right now or when they was at Alabama?
Speaker 1: Right now? Of course right now?
Speaker 7: To still, I gotta.
Speaker 1: Go with Jayalen, bro.
Speaker 8: I think Jalen is like a safe bet, like Jalen like well rounded, like he's like a he's like a for sure like sure shot.
Speaker 3: But to it is too talented, bro, I feel like the.
Speaker 2: Arm talent is just a lot better. I feel like, how y'all say that in the same Jayleen got all the THEILM attributes.
Speaker 8: He ain't too it though, Bro, he ain't you hah some good like he get it done in a different.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say it, bro, what y'all gotta be specific?
Speaker 8: Man, I'm talking about as a quarterback, like to it, it just looked different from tour.
Speaker 1: Because he left handed.
Speaker 3: That's part of it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's jen Jayalen went twenty three for thirty one two seventy nine two TV's one interception, two a twenty three, twenty three for thirty two two sixteen one t one interception.
Speaker 2: So it's pretty pretty even. It's even even now.
Speaker 1: Two touchdowns and one touchdown. That's a hell of five difference. One nigga got a w one nigga gotta.
Speaker 8: You can't lose either one though. But yeah, yeah, I think two is just a little more talented.
Speaker 2: With his arm.
Speaker 1: You think so two? Great?
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely more talented. It's like he's more skilled.
Speaker 1: But you know what I'm saying, I feel like Jalen Hurts is harder to defnie, That's all I'm saying a little more. Yeah, So it's like, God damn, we gotta put a we gotta put a spine for this nigga. Yeah, the goddamn dn's gotta contain, Like you just can't rush at the nigga. Now. It's like it's so much with two zero blitz that motherfucker get because you don't want him to sit back and got I'm the dissect. Oh that bit's gonna eat you alive.
Speaker 4: But he can.
Speaker 7: He's gonna throw the ball quick quick slan something about like.
Speaker 1: But you don't want to give him time to look at nothing. Tour up man if he see Tyreek. Man, Oh that was a huge drop Tyreek bro Oh man, I didn't see that coming with Tyreek.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs are back. Who the fuck wrote back?
Speaker 2: I told you, I told you.
Speaker 1: I said, man, the chief that they know what's up. They going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: They just hang around.
Speaker 7: You were saying that all You've been saying that all season, that it.
Speaker 1: Ain't no hangover tho dumb. They don't give them funk there in the AMC where they gotta go get a team like the Bronco, the Raiders, the damn Charge. They know that, hey, we're gonna win the division.
Speaker 4: But just chill.
Speaker 2: We lost to Detroit, all right, we were straight. They don't even have Kelse or my game, so they oh, yeah, Kelsey didn't play the detailed with my boy Jones.
Speaker 4: The first game.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of niggas didn't play.
Speaker 2: And then all them drops right, Tony Tony first g B of the season.
Speaker 1: Tony were the.
Speaker 2: First g B.
Speaker 1: He ain't been a GB sent but I ain't watching his nigga been chilling. They say Kelsey is averaging one hundred yards per game with Taylor Swift and attendance.
Speaker 2: Keep her at that motherfucking game even.
Speaker 1: Don't let to perform at the Super Bowl. Oh, Ship, that nigga might win. N you know how they be doing the goddamn trick plays and he going quarterback that nigga stepped back and throw.
Speaker 8: That's why they featuring her so much though, because they're trying to make that push for her to perform.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she got free ads during the during some games, like her free commercials promoting her tour. The NFL partner with her movie a movie.
Speaker 1: The NFL always gonna partner with ship like that. They ain't do that ship for Sierra Russell. Wis't over there again. His ass whooped every week, y'all, and she'd be at every game.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 7: Could have gave a girl some ship had to pay for a seats, and earth.
Speaker 1: Bro was at one game she would They were like, ma'am, can you put the bag?
Speaker 2: I said, oh ship, that's Serra.
Speaker 1: No Bro, you know I don't be lying. B ma'am, get the fuck back. They let Little Future go through, but goddamn they were hard on Sierra. They said, Little Future, you're good, so you know they like it.
Speaker 2: Daddy music, Oh man, put the bags down. It's crazy now.
Speaker 1: She had a big Louis bag. She had a big Louis bag. They were like, your bag gotta be clean. She was like, she poured a glasses down, like trying to show who she is. He said, ma'am, put your bags down. Man, why he's shaking your head? She I won't like to tell my first hand in counters cause niggas like I be giving too much in depth information that I don't think I supposed to leap. They don't be ready for it, man, Hell no, they never ready Ford. God damn uh. The forty niners. We've been bragging on the forty Niners. They just lost to the fucking Viking. DEEPO didn't play though, but it's party. We talked about Caleb Williams.
Speaker 3: He need a full he need a full team.
Speaker 1: It looked like, yeah, we talked about Calum Williams ship part of the that two back to back back which back to back to the back.
Speaker 9: WHI that that Cleveland game. He did what he was supposed to do, driving them down to kick just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wasn't ask.
Speaker 1: Yeahs ass, can you talk?
Speaker 2: They say you talk out a good ass defense though though he was asked.
Speaker 7: But last night too Costly interceptions.
Speaker 1: Mary, you ain't doing nothing wrong, but please don't say last night we don't.
Speaker 3: Know what we don't know when when they played the bike.
Speaker 2: To the Nigga might be in the NFC Championship ship dropped. Think talk about last night Week seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that last interception with Costly.
Speaker 4: Glad it happened.
Speaker 1: What you had?
Speaker 2: I had?
Speaker 9: I had brock pretty thirty and a half under passing attempts.
Speaker 7: That was his thirtieth past attempts.
Speaker 2: You had that on prize pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Shout out the prize, shout out, shout out of the prize peaks all right, dumb Falcons had one shut out my best player.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's damn near our best player. I can't even like to see hall of Famer that young said name.
Speaker 1: You know, we gotta get you on the show man, Damn, I don't want to. I don't want to talk to none of the other niggas Man or maybe terrell a J Terrell. I like him. I like a J. Terrell. I like Bud Cool, I like all the team itself. Real let me. I don't like realer garbage bouster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but young ho he he gonna come through.
Speaker 1: Bro really did make a great ass throw the cale pitch.
Speaker 2: That's album Kyle pitches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, catch behind his back Yeah.
Speaker 1: On some real ship watching Kyle pitts. I'm looking at that ship, I said, Bro, he's Finnah go through the same ship Julio went through.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You a great athlete. You just got a garbage ass quarterback.
Speaker 4: Matt Ryan.
Speaker 3: V P BRO.
Speaker 4: He went to super.
Speaker 2: That's Kyle Shanahan m v P BRO.
Speaker 1: As you can see, Kyle Shannon man make every quarterback better.
Speaker 4: It's real.
Speaker 1: Matt Ryan is an average quarterback at best.
Speaker 3: I will give you that for sure. He ain't.
Speaker 1: Better than he is better than Desmond Miles, better than Demon. But the nigga, bro, Matt Ryan, that nigga like a chicken wing on. That nigga never could throw.
Speaker 2: Of Famer Mattah. Yeah, they don't get into him because of the stacks.
Speaker 9: But Matt how don't make sense? What He's a Hall of Famer, but he's got average.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know how stats are. Yeah, if you look at that, Yeah, if you look at stats, you don't think a nigga is great. If I never seen Matt Ryan playing, just look at his stay, I was like, oh, this nigga with the best quarterback and its error. Tod watched that garbage bounced up play and I know they was behind and he got damn just throwing the ball at the end of the game.
Speaker 7: All was.
Speaker 9: The awards are twenty sixteen in two thousand and eight. What most of all his awards?
Speaker 1: YEA, what that means.
Speaker 3: It's a good three year run. Though that's all the tape.
Speaker 7: It's eight years apart of rookies Rookie season.
Speaker 9: Sixteen only awards like rookie season, like Rookie Officer Player the Year, than like the.
Speaker 3: Ap that's a lot of years, Bro, Yeah, but four.
Speaker 4: Time Pro Bowl that's Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 3: That still count for something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going against all the rookies, bron got you were the best rookie nigga because you played when you came in the league. You see what I'm saying. If the nigga was playing against all the other rookies who played.
Speaker 7: Who else came out this year two thousand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jam pulled up the two thousand draft and we well saw that right now.
Speaker 7: But that warter basket for anybody.
Speaker 1: Just anybody, Bro, who was the long.
Speaker 7: Tackle Chris Long, Jake Long, ha Darren McFadden.
Speaker 4: I'm not helping. I don't know any of the other I.
Speaker 9: Don't know any Joe Flaccos in that year equiped to lead to was there?
Speaker 7: That's defense. So this is daftcast kind of trash.
Speaker 1: Told you, Bro, we're gonna you ain't ship for his class.
Speaker 2: Any Brian Brohm other QB.
Speaker 1: Change the subject because y'all ain't gonna say.
Speaker 2: I was right now, that was an impressive window for the Falcons. Yeah for the show. Yeah, because John he didn't even play for real, Bro.
Speaker 7: I saw his fantasy, Bro, like did he get hurt or something.
Speaker 2: He was said, yeah, hey man, you put them Yeah, football.
Speaker 1: Nigga gotta stop all that I'm sick ship man, you could get sick.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: Man, you got a motherfucking cold. Take your hands on that field. Nigga. Sweat it out. Nigga, I don't want to say you got you injured. Don't say you sick. Men don't get sick, especially football players. Niggas talking about I'm under the weather, Nigga, be a man, Nigga. Women get under the weather. Nigga. Either you God damn damn bad or you straight.
Speaker 4: Facts.
Speaker 9: DOMD was talking about the Falcons the rest of their schedule. They might be all right, like they might win.
Speaker 1: Do y'all want to go to the playoffs or what?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, I even have accept of that with the Cowboy. Do I want to see them in the playoff? No, but all they going probably hope they get their asso. Niggas don't want to get good picks no more. Nigga. You won't have god damn certificate of attendance.
Speaker 4: No, nigga.
Speaker 1: If you can't win the Super Bowl, I say, man, we don't want our playoffs. Get it to somebody else. We're trying to get better. That's interesting trade that ship off. As I said, I like talking about w n b A. Now I said, the motherfucking ations was gonna win the finals? Nigga, bro what Wilson said? Who know which one of them said?
Speaker 9: I don't know who it was, but that was that was Asian. That was Jackie. Yeah, maybe Jackie.
Speaker 3: No, that was a damn what's her name? Not Jackie? I know I know who you're talking about, though, But that was a good game.
Speaker 2: It was good game.
Speaker 1: It came shot. That game was excite. I ain't gonna lie. That game was excite. It's better than goddamn half this goddamn college football season. Being this college football season.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be uh.
Speaker 8: I will say, though, that's gonna be the finals for about the next two three years.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: What the w NBA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta see what Rooky is coming out to Nigga.
Speaker 1: If a rookie go to a team NBA, yeah, I watched them.
Speaker 2: Ain't see one rookie turned the whole season around for Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Tream Where are they at?
Speaker 2: Though they made playoffs certificate.
Speaker 1: With speaking of w nb A, NBA is back on October twenty fourth, October twenty four, NBA open at night. Let's get it which is today for us, but we don't know for you. Goddamn, the real is back. The real is back?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Who you got? Lebron and KD finally match up again after five years? Man? Who The folks said that.
Speaker 8: They messed up in preseason. But they play again the week two. Okay, so hopefully they're healthy. Yeah, they able to play. Yeah, but the preseason was cool. It was cool to see them play again, for sure.
Speaker 1: It been that long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, injuries.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and KTI headed back to Oracle, not Oracle but the new arena, Chase Center.
Speaker 2: He playing against Warriors.
Speaker 8: Yeah, fans, He playing in front of the fans for the first time.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, I wonder, I wonder how that gonna.
Speaker 8: Be chrome ship that nigga brought y'all two championship And.
Speaker 1: I don't care what no niggas say about them championship them with KD championship. Niggas try niggas try to talk ship and be like he came to a a man, he won them motherfuckers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, bro, Like, I don't like when niggas say that because first of all championships ain't guaranteed, Like you can have the firest team and you can still lose.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: She gotta go your way and you got a ball. So because you saw when he got hurt against that was supposed to be guaranteed, that was guarantee, guaranteed.
Speaker 10: They weren't getting neither one of them without that was no questions.
Speaker 3: As stretched out there.
Speaker 10: That stretched the myth of the Warriors.
Speaker 2: Mum hum their dynasty for sure, dynasty, that's it.
Speaker 1: James Harden is still a wall.
Speaker 2: It's a wild boy.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, you gotta think he already got the money.
Speaker 8: Said gim the GM said he takes him, and James Harden said fuck you. He said he said. That was his last word, so he ain't spoken to jamesry.
Speaker 1: That was his exact words. See, I'm gonna say this, bro, as a black man, the worst thing we could do is get some motherfucking money.
Speaker 2: Damn, if we get.
Speaker 1: Some motherfucking money, bitch, I don't care if you own this team.
Speaker 2: Bitch, fuck you.
Speaker 1: We need I know you need me big fuck you cause look, dam we were talking earlyer in this society. No, we ain't got to bring a discussion. But a nigga could have a few dollars in his pocket if he feel disrespect He feels like he could buy his ship about a seventy six cause you're not disrespecting me, nigga on the beer. I'm telling y'all how Jane Harden thinking nigga, Cause you talking to me like I'm an employed bitch. I can own this ship if I wanted to. Nigga, Little Baby got me in this rap. Biggat went from Houston to Brooklyn. Now in Philly.
Speaker 4: Bitch, who you know? Bitch?
Speaker 1: Who you know? Who you're talking to? So now he's looking at some ship. Nigga's either me or you. They're gonna find that nigga.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think, man, I hate that it's going like this because I fuck with James Harden. I want to see that nigga. Who But like that ship it it don't look like it's gonna turn out the way he wanted to turn out.
Speaker 1: But look, bro, when you got that money, you don't you start giving them. He don't want to win, no ring they.
Speaker 5: See the next Mellow true Hell No, I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying Mellow is way more likable by people.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: I feel like people don't really better teammate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know what, Kyrie and James Harden they got into it.
Speaker 7: I thought I was faking, bro, they got it.
Speaker 1: I ain't know. I'm telling you just seeing how that ship was and how bro, I believe that when Kyrie God Damn get there doing that ship, he want to play a nigga one on one. You know, man, Kyrie talked like, you know, when a nigga gotage, he felt like.
Speaker 2: He couldn't win with the nigga. They said that. In practice, Kyrie and James Harden used to play one on one every day and Kyrie was busting his ass so much that James Harden stopped giving a fuck and got an attitude with everybody the whole organization.
Speaker 3: I think niggas are smart enough not to play Kyrie on.
Speaker 1: He's a one on one monster. Yeah, Bro, that's some of the best players couldn't beat Kyrie, and the trash talking elevated so much they couldn't even really be around each other like that. With the busy false season already in swing, you might be looking for a wholesome, convenented meals for jail packed days. Damn Factor America's number one. Ready to eat Meal Kicks can help you fuel up fast with chef prepaired diet Titian approof ready to eat meals. Deliver it straight to your door. Hold on, wait one minute, Wait one more minute, your saying time. Eat well and stay on track with your healthy lifestyle. Man, this is good. Too busy this fall to cook, but want to make sure you eating well with Factor. Skip the extra trip to the grocery store, and you know how them grocery store lines be long. It might be two cashiers working. One of them got an attitude. You can skip all that while still getting the flavor and nutritional.
Speaker 2: Quality you need.
Speaker 1: Factor's fresh, never frozen meals already in just two minutes, so all you have to do is heat and enjoy. Then get back to crushing your goals this October. Get Factor and enjoy eating well without the housle. I'm sorry for smacking.
Speaker 5: This is so good.
Speaker 1: Simply choose your meals and enjoy fresh, flavor packed meals deliver to your door ready in just two minutes, no prep, no mess. Head to Factor meals dot com, Slash eighty five Sports fifty and use cold eighty five Sports fifty to get fifty percent off. That's called eighty five sports fifty at Factor meals dot com slash eighty five sports fifty. OK, go get it.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is what this is from a live sources.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all ain't gonna ad like I broke and play don't have sources. They got his own sources. I got my own sources, and both of us got the same story.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: You either calling us lives or our sources.
Speaker 2: And neither one of them lying you.
Speaker 1: You ain't heard that, ship, mar say you got your sources too, heard that.
Speaker 7: I didn't hear all that though.
Speaker 8: My sources said he was mad at the nigga because he ain't take the COVID test. He ain't take the shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: Who James Holmeer mad at Carrie they were supposed to win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think James. I think another part of James hardy.
Speaker 4: He just.
Speaker 2: Slick losing it.
Speaker 4: You know what, I You're just getting older and losing the steps. So he like, like you said, I don't get.
Speaker 2: I mean no, but bro, you gotta do that. He gotta do that. For eighty two games, including the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Eighty two games, streaks.
Speaker 8: Like Joel Embiid and Tyrese Maxie. You ain't got to go hard for age, but he got a squad.
Speaker 5: He changed his game to adapt to his team hard.
Speaker 7: Either they didn't win, he like a selfie, his selfie, you got my bad.
Speaker 2: They needed more because he didn't win. If he was able to give them more, he should have gave them more.
Speaker 4: He was falling.
Speaker 1: I'm with that on that, bro.
Speaker 2: He averaged twenty points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah what he averaged twenty points last season?
Speaker 3: In right, y'all trip, I needed more?
Speaker 2: James up.
Speaker 1: It's okay right now. The NBA. NBA starts tonight. James Harden is to play. Is he a top team player?
Speaker 4: And he should be.
Speaker 2: When he was where Houston he was.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the only time he was a top ten player, Bro, that's the only time he was a top Yes, he was top five. Then I will honestly say.
Speaker 5: That he will be taught. He would be top fifteen.
Speaker 1: No, I could name you fifteen players better than James Harden right now, I wouldn't say.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't take him. If you better or not, I wouldn't take him. He's better than fifteen. I'm taking fifteen before him. I'm taking fifteen.
Speaker 7: We already know this place got James Harder fucked up right, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You see, I'm telling him, I'm telling you how he feel about the GM at Philly. I'm on his side with that. But fifteen players, I got God Damn Tatum, Devin Booker, Lebron, I got Jokic, I got Joannis, I got Kyrie, I got Luca, I got motherfucking Joe wellenbid keep going, Dame get I'll take Jimmy Butler over James.
Speaker 7: You also took Regiment over James.
Speaker 1: But but I'm saying Jimmy Butler gonna play defense. Butler gonna wheel his team to a win. So I'm just naming players off the top like that. Did not even like Kevin Durant. Yet we canna keep going. The nigga might not be top tiny right now, so let's change the subject. Dollars retires. Is he a Hall of Famer?
Speaker 2: Yes, for sure, definitely, because you know what, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people forget them. They forgot Dollars in Philly. They forgot that nigga Philly was a motherfucking dog.
Speaker 3: He was cool in Denver to Fort.
Speaker 2: You remember with AI two with a I, Bro.
Speaker 3: He sacrificed his game.
Speaker 8: He sacrificed a lot of his game the Warriors, and like that, Nigga, he had a lot left, Bro.
Speaker 1: They want to beat they want to beat the Calms without him.
Speaker 2: Defensively, He's one of the best players.
Speaker 3: He deserved that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he got a Finals MVP, BRO. But for them to say he checked Lebron Lebron so imagined if that Nigga went on him average fifty nineteen and thirty.
Speaker 2: He did the best anybody could have did on that team. Yeah at that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're exactly right. And Nigga dollars got dollar getting him too, Bro.
Speaker 9: Yeah he resume solid man, four time NBA Champ, All Rookie, two time All dese All Defense and then Finals MVP, one time All Star.
Speaker 4: Did he want that dunk dunk contest?
Speaker 3: Should have That's a Hall of Fame resume.
Speaker 2: That's all you need.
Speaker 11: The final years nineteen Yeah, that's crazy, that's what up. And we got three rings on him four yeahs ain't nothing else to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Ain't even know, no debate, We ain't We shouldn't even be at odds on that. Yanni's signs of three year extension with the Bucks. He said, y'all showed me you serious.
Speaker 2: But that's a nigga man of his word. In fact, for sure, you see what playing with they ad ship.
Speaker 1: One hundred. Is that what their ranks in the country?
Speaker 4: Sixty two years?
Speaker 1: Sixty two milli or he.
Speaker 8: Got an option on the third year though, so they bet that it's still the clock still taking.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Caleb. What thats how you own a team without owning that motherfucker sixty two men.
Speaker 9: Look to the GM for the bucks man. Just that's how you really take care of your your superstar.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a small market because I ain't gonna get another one the Hawks gym that Landry Fields, Bro.
Speaker 3: Wait, really from the next that's great?
Speaker 1: What I was watching try Young in a preseason game the other day man and John Hurst. I wanted to send that nigga get will soon?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we asked with y'all, We asked.
Speaker 1: He don't deserve that, bro.
Speaker 3: We got no better. A lot of teams got better. We got no better.
Speaker 2: Every year, I think we're getting worse. Ever since that Conference finals, Bron, we've been getting worse. Yeah, man, feel free to come here and talk about the Hawks. Any Hawks player.
Speaker 1: Nobody don't want to watch that ship. NBA being investigated for trying to sabotage the Big Three. That ain't no breaking news. I knew you niggas be up the stupid shit. You hate to ask niggas y'all all over the world why you want to hate on the Big Three? That black man I was cute trying, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, they really don't like your boy, Jaylen Brown played.
Speaker 4: In that ship.
Speaker 7: They've been trying to block NBA players from playing over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah Brown.
Speaker 1: See, they ain't gonna be able to control that nigga.
Speaker 4: He's a real nigga and he's smart.
Speaker 1: He's smart, he's smart, and he believe in Allah sol.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: See, you don't know what on why I said that, because you can't put other stuff that you could make a read and put that on him and type stuff like, well you shouldn't do this because you know said No, nigga, I don't I don't know. Yeah, I don't believe in it. I don't even Yeah I'm talking. I'm gonna pray or I don't fasten the whole bunch. Nigga. Yeah, I'm already it's nothing you could tell him. Yeah, he mentally mentally sounded. Now I know when I expressed stuff, it comes off wrong. That's why I'll never be on ESB because it's a lot of them niggas think just like me. But they can't say that ship because they don't know how to word it. But I'm a wordy wordsmith. I'm a ship. I gotta put that in my bio. Nigga, I'm a word.
Speaker 5: Ship.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess that's the goddamn open and rundown. Did we miss any games that y'all think we should talk about? I think that was it ain't ship? Pretty exciting, man, Thank you baseball man. I told you baseball season was over after Braves lost. The Rangers just beat the Astros.
Speaker 2: This is the first time and how many years the championship doesn't have the Astros.
Speaker 7: And the Dodgers seven years?
Speaker 1: So the Astros got the Dusty Baker right, Damn. I did want a black gym in that ship. He the only one was a black gym man.
Speaker 5: Yeah he.
Speaker 2: Got one.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, So the Rangers, who y'all got phillies of diamondbacks? Last call back, y'a saying, diamond Back.
Speaker 4: Let's get it easily. You put the money on it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say Billy's Man with Bryce.
Speaker 1: Harper, you saying that you want Bryce Harper to get one ship. That is, I don't care who played that ship. I just hear who wins.
Speaker 5: I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to bet on the ship because I don't care. I betted the other night on that ship and my bet didn't here. I didn't even give a fuck. I took the over on the Phillies and Diamondbacks game. I think that was game five. I want to say the game where we got to Yeah, it was a low scoring game. We had gotten an accident and that's why I was like, boy, I can't even win a bed after an accident.
Speaker 2: And then God like, man, I saved you? What still living?
Speaker 1: You want to give you some money to.
Speaker 4: Mother?
Speaker 1: Nigga working you settlement?
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 1: Damn, I think I think may I slaved your life. You walked back of down no injury with a little back pain, little you know what I mean, A little sore and stiffness.
Speaker 3: Are you injured?
Speaker 10: Nia?
Speaker 3: They might be watching this ship?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I'm injured for show they know that. Boy, It's a blessing for me to be sitting right here in the sn matter of fact, where am I.
Speaker 4: Will be.
Speaker 5: What is.
Speaker 2: FLA next week?
Speaker 1: I'll be buying my own memorability.
Speaker 4: And what.
Speaker 2: Ship be back?
Speaker 1: Trying to fight through this shit. I told you, niggas, I said, this is the lack of the week. Take Ohio State versus pn State. Marcella, don't look crazy because I said shit last week. I told niggas beat the house on the ship. When I said, when y'all was like, oh, but Pier State undefeated, I said, who they played? You gave me the rundown on who they played? I said, Ohio State was a lot. They won twenty to twelve. The spread was four. Nigga, get your motherfucking money if you had it. I'm not telling you niggas for nothing. That was a highlight for me seeing Ohio State player against Hey Marvin Harrison junior.
Speaker 11: Boy, you are that nigga top three pick easily, boy, easily easily.
Speaker 8: Oh Man, Nigga, he's a game changer and his quarterback sucks and he's still doing that.
Speaker 3: He's fire.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Boy, I knew you was that nigga, But I ain't know you was that nigga. It's a different in how I say that and that nigga. My teacher taught me that shit in English. Nigga adverts make a difference. He's that nigga. Bro. That was a highlight for me on that fsu Jordan Travis is a fucking highlight. They was down going into half, what twenty to seventeen? Get what the school ended up being thirty eight? Motherfucking twenty.
Speaker 9: Because because what the Duke's quarterback came and hurt Riley Leonard.
Speaker 4: He didn't play the second.
Speaker 2: Half like at all.
Speaker 1: That ain't Jordan Folk.
Speaker 7: I understand that. I have Florida say that's good. Yeah, that's trying to.
Speaker 1: Yeah the playoffs, Yeah, I should have won the table.
Speaker 5: He hooped to their quarterback, Duke's quarterback. He played for Duke.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh that nigga just trying to get rid of basketball.
Speaker 1: Nigga ain't tricking nobody, niggas They say you might be a top pick though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a good quarterback, class cool. I like him, good quarterback.
Speaker 4: Who else for highlights?
Speaker 3: Y'all had young hole man, young hole.
Speaker 1: All right, that's enough he nigga, Like these niggas went against the chimp O. Nigga played them. Sorry, Red Bunks, Nigga ain't play nobody. Hey, I'm not gonna bullshit him. Baltimore Ravens and Lamar Jackson now De Trent Lions have been a favorite for the last five weeks after they showed me the first week they bought that What up though, nigga? That God Damn Lamar Jacks, Hey, man, stop bullshing that nigga. The nigga is up there with the great quarterbacks.
Speaker 9: Really, what like you're talking about like in the season, like right now, the great quarterbacks, like it's about all time?
Speaker 4: No, like right now.
Speaker 3: He's done. Yeah, be rid of.
Speaker 1: But you want us to talk about Sorry Daniel Jones, No, I never want to talk about all right, Damn make it up? See you, Jack Wars, I'm fucking with them, jack.
Speaker 4: Man with Jack you ain't.
Speaker 1: Fucking with him.
Speaker 2: They beat the Saints, man, nigga, who photos that?
Speaker 1: Nigga. Let's go right into low lights? Tight end? Who dropped that motherfucking past nigga. I had money on that game, nigga.
Speaker 2: You lucky.
Speaker 1: God has blessed me to still be around because Nigga was supposed to crash out on your motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Open cakes. Yeah, like man, And it wasn't just him, it's all the receivers.
Speaker 1: Like Bro. That hurt.
Speaker 4: Bro. The internet was they were cooking him.
Speaker 1: Tell us some good ship.
Speaker 2: They said.
Speaker 9: It's not they said, because he came back from cancer.
Speaker 1: I don't want to it was, yeah, they went to they go too far.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even if the ship funny, I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to lay no, no, no, no, yeah, the saw like yeah, like.
Speaker 1: We already talked about Caleb Williams being a low light. I don't know how y'all feel about this, but the White House, that's a low.
Speaker 12: Rim you know what, No because sensual, Oh my gosh, against the wheel.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna talk about it much, but Nigga, y'all gonna look up the White Owl and put none all that ship gonna pop up and you just read Maniga no means no, that's terrible.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: God damn boy, you are a low like you a garbage. Officially, I'll never tell him Nigga we need to talk to and what he needed to talk to. But nigga, you out of bounds. That's a flavored file. That ship you need?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 4: Who else is low?
Speaker 2: Like man, they don't get no it.
Speaker 1: Don't get no lorded that you ain't Gregg Josh Josh?
Speaker 2: What's up with him this season?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: It ain't he garbage?
Speaker 2: I had high expectations for him.
Speaker 1: Brother Stephan Diggs just realized, like, oh, this nigga ain't like that, Bro nigga all them offensive weapons around him.
Speaker 7: And bro to lose to Zach Wilson and nigga Mac back to back.
Speaker 1: Everybody beats the Patriots, nigga, How the fuck you losing to the Patriots? Nigga? Bill Belichick was surprised. He ain't even know how to talk in the press, Bill, how you feel after what that nigga don't used to just walking shaking hands and go up by and then that nigga don't never look at this gore. He just be ready for the next week. You just trying to finish your countrck out. Yeah, So the nigga said, we we what nigga Russell Wilson, Yeah, I think that nigga say he stopped listening to that future Moti lost like man, get out let because they're gonna stay in your head. You keep listening to that future. So now he probably listening to Ghana, I don't think because the reason why it's like Ghanna. Everybody turned they back on Ghana, So now he feeling like that everybody turned they back on me. I'm just out here by myself.
Speaker 2: You owned something with that.
Speaker 3: If you don't for we mean to do what I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going all out by that bread and butter. Yeah yeah, they got to do that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got to do it, bro, But he's still a low like that. Nigga really ain't do ship.
Speaker 4: It ain't a lot.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't know if it's his fault, but Odell man O'Dell just he ain't really did much yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah he I think he just waiting to the playoffs.
Speaker 4: I hope so me too.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Those one of my favorite series bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but after this season, might have to hang it up.
Speaker 1: What's the nigga Joey Porter Junior told that Nigga go be a family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, family, man, It's about that time, bro.
Speaker 1: You know how in the black culture is getting so bad that that's a fucking insult.
Speaker 8: Oh hell, he said he was an old ass nigga or something like that, right, Like the nigga ain't old bro, Bro, but you got one.
Speaker 1: The niggas be so young and the young niggas talk ship. Yeah, cause young niggas will make you feel old and quicker than you are, Like they be ready to call a niggah like Bro, nigga bro together, I'm big. I'm big, bro, bitch, No motherfucker. Oh you're good on the weak bitch, No hit me on three five? That aza ship, Uh, that's him for the low lights. Really, we can go straight into the pound for pounds.
Speaker 2: What y'all got for it?
Speaker 1: Uh? They said. Dominique Wilkins versus Vince Card.
Speaker 4: I think it's a great matchup. I think it's very fair matchup.
Speaker 1: Me if if we have to debate those two, I'm going on straight Dominique Wilkins easily. Why because Dominique Wilkins, Uh Like it was an era where it was him against Mike, him against Larry. I've never heard nobody be like, Oh, Vince against Kobe, Vince against t Max.
Speaker 2: I guess man.
Speaker 1: But now now, don't get me wrong, Vince bro was a hell of five player to watch even when he was in goddamn New Jersey, when he was in Toronto, everywhere he went, that nigga was exciting to watch skillfully pound for pound. Dominique right up there with him, though, Dominique don't just as good as Vince, not as not not better, just as good, because Vince will take that shit a whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll levels between the two.
Speaker 9: Chris stats. Yeah, career Vince Carter twenty two seasons. Played fifteen forty one games. Averaged sixteen points, four rebounds, and three assists, forty three point five percent from the field, thirty seven percent from three Two time.
Speaker 7: All NBA All Rookie and Rookie of the Year, eight.
Speaker 4: Time All Star.
Speaker 9: Went to the never went to the finals, went to the Eastern Conference Finals against as it went to game seven. Yeah, and then he got to New Jersey like after they went. He played with Jason Kidd too then yeah, but they didn't make it to the finals when those with Ja he lost that game seven. That was the same day he went to graduated. Yeah, so that nigga almost did that shit in one bro one.
Speaker 10: Heyt that almost bro okay fack fact fa fat broken play fat Dominique fifteen years, Hall of Famer, nine time All Star Scoring Champion eighty five eighty six, seven time All NBA All Rookie Team, seventy.
Speaker 9: Fifth Anniversary Team average, career average twenty four point eight points, six rebounds to assist forty six percent from the field.
Speaker 3: Were talking about, Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Dominique career wise, hands really not.
Speaker 10: They cudn't got compared. It was a shooting guard in the small forward. I guess we can compare the dunks. What are we comparing?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 2: You compare dunks then Vince. I think Vince had.
Speaker 1: The back rob Dominique, though, Yeah, and you go back and look Dominique versus Michael Jordan. If y'all got time, Dominique was fucking wrong.
Speaker 2: Boy, definitely. It was Chicago.
Speaker 4: It was Chicago.
Speaker 2: He was wrong.
Speaker 9: But it's like Vince Carter's sixty six Dominique six eight, So like you can really play.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter about they're comparable comparison the position.
Speaker 10: The position matters, Yeah, the position matter because they's not comparable. They two different players. You had to compare, like d A and Vince Carter to two guards. They slash, they scored differently.
Speaker 2: You got a pig.
Speaker 1: But technically, I think Vince played a lot of small bro.
Speaker 8: You play the two or the three, you're a wing like those are comparable positions. It's not like a one in the three or a one in the two.
Speaker 1: Because because technically y'all had Devin Booking versus Jason Tatum, I feel like it's just too early. But if I had to pick, I'm going Jason Tator.
Speaker 3: I like Tatum too, I'm going I'm saying that's why I'm not gonna pick Tatum.
Speaker 2: You're going with.
Speaker 3: Game, straight up games.
Speaker 8: I'm going Booking more efficient Tatum do all that dribbling. I like Tatum tall that nigga.
Speaker 3: You get to the.
Speaker 2: Cupatum is more versatile de Devin Booker need a good point guard around him.
Speaker 7: Versatile books score than Tatum, for sure.
Speaker 2: A Booker is more of a versatile versatile score than Tatum.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: I disagree book can pass. Tatum ain't passing to nobody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say book is a better shooter and passer, but I don't think his game is overall better than Tatums get to that cup. Him is harder to guard.
Speaker 3: You get to the ribbles, though, dribble, pull up cash, Tatum.
Speaker 1: Don't just says, don't say cash because I don't have some money on that nigga. It don't be cash all the time.
Speaker 2: It's harder to guard Jason Tatum than it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree now with that saying that agree it's it's harder to guard Tatum.
Speaker 5: He's bigger though.
Speaker 4: Yeah because the height. Bro.
Speaker 8: We said, remember when we seen the nigga, that nigga looked like he about sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeahm not no little nigga Tatum. Something about my height on God, that nigga three's about there's about five. Yeah, Bro, Deuce is tall. Yeah, Tatum ain't no look he probably say six eight six now, but he man, he might be sent with the wing span and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you can't say the height that we can't talk about that. We're comparing game Bird.
Speaker 1: If you compare a game Booker Booker, Booker is a way better shooter, Don't get me wrong. Like, if I need a basket right now, I'm taking them Booker. But if I want somebody for the whole game, I'm taking Tatum. Because defense, I'm taking thinking all around, I'm thinking defense, I'm thinking just God, damn. I don't know what Tatum might do.
Speaker 10: That's what That's how I look at most of these painful pounds, like all around.
Speaker 2: But yeah, because talking about skill though, like you.
Speaker 10: All around, all around, including passing, include you know what I'm saying, all around value.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: You got who's better at their position? Then you know what I'm saying. You're still taking. Say Booker is the better two guards?
Speaker 1: You think best? You think Booker is the best two guard.
Speaker 8: Now I now what I don't agree. I don't think Tatum is better than a better three then all the rest.
Speaker 4: Of the three.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, no, no, I think So blame me some two guards. Jaylen Brown Browns are two man, Jaylen Browns in to.
Speaker 3: Clay.
Speaker 4: It's not too many.
Speaker 2: Good Man's not the best guard by the fault.
Speaker 3: Bro Uh what Tyler?
Speaker 5: You know me?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know me.
Speaker 1: I'm taking James Brown over Devin Book.
Speaker 10: I'm going real, I'm going and man, man, yeah, man.
Speaker 4: I know I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: But you know.
Speaker 4: You're right, Bradley.
Speaker 2: Deven over Bill So damn, So how is it gonna be?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Devin Book and playing the.
Speaker 10: One that's hard you can do that that mean all you gotta do shoot, But.
Speaker 8: They buying into position is basketball, which if you book.
Speaker 9: All NBA books only made one all NBA in his scrip and Tatum's made three.
Speaker 4: Opportunity.
Speaker 1: They still you know, we can revisited season.
Speaker 7: Nineteen books eight years in and Tatum six years in.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but what eight years in the league has been eight years since it's been and Tatum wash.
Speaker 8: Tum book been in the West the whole time, like the West has been tough every year been in the West.
Speaker 13: You still gotta you know it was right though Tatum came in on a good Celtics team.
Speaker 3: He did had nigga right away. He was in the playoffs book the last for the last three years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well but it never been was in the finals and he adn't win that ship.
Speaker 3: He didn't because he had it was up to.
Speaker 1: Mm hm neither in the final. Yeah, he wins apposed to win.
Speaker 3: He didn't show up neither.
Speaker 2: He did not show show. I still take Tatum over, but he did show a.
Speaker 1: Lot of these bro who was that. Jay Ski told us light skinned niggas ain't gonna show up.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, that ship don't got nothing to do with ship.
Speaker 1: Look see light skinn nigga be quick to get in they feeling. I'm gonna telling me what another nigga said, Bron, you smacked your teeth. You proving their pot instead of you the bating ship and talking fat you jar. They ain't got none to do it.
Speaker 7: I'm like, damn, I'm telling you what.
Speaker 4: The man said he was on the show and.
Speaker 1: Then called an adamtude.
Speaker 2: Don't get sassy with me, bro, But no, that's that's a crazy take. Man, gonna be taking that serious.
Speaker 1: Hey, they said Showtime boxing is from the end of the program after thirty seven year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's trash, Bro, that's trash. That's terrible. Now we gotta god damn Stream and Ship like we can't. We can't. Yeah, HBO gone like, so it's up to PBC.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I think they said they talking about like Amazon.
Speaker 1: And well Ship. I wouldn't be mad at got that.
Speaker 8: I mean that's cool, but show Times and Ship, bro Like, yeah, it's a marketing field, marketing like a real home for boxing. So I don't know that ship boxing. I feel like boxing over the past what two years, been as big as it's ever been in a minute, So yeah.
Speaker 3: I know it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of good fights and stuff, it's time for us to fight back price pick up the week.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you players ain't gonna motherfucking play, let us know niggas picking you and ship.
Speaker 2: Spending hard earned money on you, spending.
Speaker 1: Hard Last week, we tried to pick all our games on the same day.
Speaker 4: That was the problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, shut up, because I think Dom would have picked a way better pick than Geno Smith and.
Speaker 2: That's how frost Picks got us on the app. But yeah, we gotta go with our goods. Ain't even put us on the app player, we probably picked.
Speaker 4: What's going on now?
Speaker 1: Tin the fuck up? But I'm gonna state football though. State football football been good to me. So last week me and Thad had Metcalf over sixty six and a half receiving yards and you would have hit that hit them if he would have played because he was Gino was at two nineteen and he was supposed to get two fifty four. So Dom would another loss. Dom has lost three straight. Yeah, it's time for Dom to take a break. Then he done lost his mojo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all right, that's what he's back, man, It's on now.
Speaker 1: Marcella had Stefan Di's over seven receptions and Nigga had six. That's better than that, Hal points. Greg had Tyreek hill over a touchdown and that's man, Greg, did you see the game? He really had another one the car holding. I said, damn, it ain't no fuck, Greg, go hey, if it is on fight, I don't know what she's doing, but she is on fire. She got sa Kwan Barkler over sixty eight in the half. Get what it was a winner?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like we had switched it because I had something else.
Speaker 1: But you were trying to get the day of Yeah, I think you're gonna go. Alvin Kamara.
Speaker 4: Hit too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that Alvin Kamara hit, so she would have hit regardless. Dot Net had Michael Vans over fifty nine and a half receiving. Y'alls called squad, God called squad.
Speaker 4: That was a winner.
Speaker 1: All right, New week Man, Since it vent is so hot, we're gonna kick it off with her.
Speaker 14: Okay, So I'm gonna go with basketball, Yeah, switching it up, and I'm gonna go with Kevin Looney for over and rebounds.
Speaker 3: Oh who you talking to? What you know about Looney?
Speaker 4: Right? Milwaukee Milwaukee's own.
Speaker 14: I consulted with my my consultants, okay, and we decided that this was a good pick.
Speaker 3: Told her that, no, this is all me. You you always think that it's a nigga, but it's me.
Speaker 1: So do he be knowing you be having good picks? What are you saying?
Speaker 14: But I think he has no idea, Like he hasn't kept up, but he has no idea that I've been on fire.
Speaker 1: He find out you gamba all right after it's on you dot net?
Speaker 4: What's up? Ship man? I ain't ready, bro?
Speaker 1: All right, come on, Greg? I know Greg? Ready, Greg gonna say a nigga you ain't never heard of.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna take Anthony Davis to get twenty four tonight. It's at twenty three and a half. So yeah, I'm gonna right with that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: I believe what they talking about.
Speaker 13: They're gonna play through a D so we're gonna see the night, all right, Marcelle, you ready?
Speaker 4: Will Taylor Swift be at the game?
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 7: Uh, I want to do Tyreek Tyrek something with Tyreek. Tyrek just been.
Speaker 4: Killing.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna just do a damn it Tyrek Tyreek.
Speaker 4: The score Tyreek the score, yeah.
Speaker 5: And not no no yet?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about that pick?
Speaker 1: I like it. It's a bounce back game. They playing the Patriots. He gonna go. But you know what, you remember the last time how they backed everybody up the Patriots. Yeah, I remember them doing.
Speaker 9: Thinking, Josh Allen over overpassing yards against Tampa.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Bill's gonna go off next week, do you think so? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You push that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's go Josh Allen passing yards over to sixty something, okay, over to sixty one, passing yards into.
Speaker 1: The Tyreek HILLO.
Speaker 3: What you got though, I'm gonna go Lebron over nine field goals made Denver.
Speaker 4: A wow, real, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He uh.
Speaker 3: They was talking ship all off season.
Speaker 2: All right, I.
Speaker 5: Can't go wrong picking Brian, you can.
Speaker 4: But field goals made?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the nigga, that's nine like that's nothing, that's light, nigga, that's eighteen points.
Speaker 13: If they all too, let me change that a D. I'm gonna go a D over nine then okay instead of taking his points, but he.
Speaker 2: Goes to the free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay with what you got. God damn y'all making this ship difficult. Hey, I'm gonna go uh c J. Stroud two hundred and thirty nine and a half yards. I'm gonna go over who they got they playing Carolina?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like all these pictures sounded good, like yeah they do? Who we wint on th Who y'all want to pick? Thing we gotta?
Speaker 10: I got de Booker rebounds, A lot of shots gonna be being shot.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go five.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Under, dad, what would be your pick? We're gonna vote to see what's one of these niggas who will be your pick?
Speaker 3: Under on rebounds?
Speaker 8: I don't like that, and that scared me. Devin Booker bringing the ball up, he probably gonna go get them rebounds.
Speaker 2: And you know.
Speaker 10: Und and everybody shooting, so it's gonna be a lot of rebounds.
Speaker 1: I don't know they're gonna play. What about whose niggas started winning?
Speaker 10: Like I was finna pick Steph for five rebounds? They got both of them niggas.
Speaker 4: Who you got?
Speaker 2: Who you got that man? He's been a lock all season. I'm gonna go Kenneth Walker the third to get a touchdown.
Speaker 1: Kenna Walker. Hey, you niggas, y'all hold it together and come up with.
Speaker 3: So over what you're looking at.
Speaker 2: I can deal with that.
Speaker 1: I can live with that, all right, that's one of the guys.
Speaker 4: No one says that up.
Speaker 1: So look we got Kevin Looney over ten rebounds, Nackoney Davis over twenty three and a half, Josh Allen over two hundred and sixty one yards. Damn, why then we do that? Lebron over nine field goals made, C J. Stroud over two hundred and thirty nine and a half passing yards, Devin Book over five rebounds for a hunt, bring back twenty five hund dom Lead us in it, lead us in your.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, you already know what it is. We're back in this back in. We're redemption. You know what I'm saying. We got nab in this mother, got Marcel and this motherfucker. We got that in this mother. Time to catch it be all on. We got.
Speaker 1: I keep switching. I didn't know what kind of beat our.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, broken play, Okay, were on the way. Okay, we got Marcel and his motherfucker. We got young Thad and his motherfucker. We got that net in this motherfucker. We got me and this motherfucker. We got little G and his mother event in this mother. Don't fret in this motherfucker. We're gonna win in this mother.
Speaker 1: This ship.
Speaker 3: Don't end in this motherfucker.
Speaker 4: What it do?
Speaker 3: What we're gonna be sipping for it too? Whoa broken play?
Speaker 8: Yeah we on the way, Yeah yeah, yeah, tune in Whoa Whoa and watch it when Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know they be saying the nigga look like man at fresh, I felt like I was like, I don't cook me up. When you're running up for the to I s oh, bitch you got yeah. No, man, we appreciate y'all tuning in the broken play. I don't know when the ship dropping on YouTube as always, but if you on the f tell everybody on YouTube forward the man eight dollars fifty. You get to see eighty five South Live shows, You get to see some poor mind content on that. You get to see Jack Thriller shows on there. It's so much stuff on it.
Speaker 3: He spend that on the daily base a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Your niggas already ain't seeing the memborabyllum man that where you up every since that accident, it's offered me to say that ship. But until next time, y'all gonna catch us with A and broke every time.
Speaker 2: I'm bro.
Speaker 1: I'm over there on Walgreens, off the backside of Camp Creek. I'm walking to Walgreens the ground something right quick by the published. I know the nigga gonna watch this ship. He said, Bro, I fucked with that sports show. Nigga said it like that. I said, appreciate. He said, no, nigga, I fuck with. When a nigga do that, he he wants you to know he real, I said, nigga. Burt Burke Burke and went to.
Speaker 2: The Oh yeah, niggas and niggas showing love and flint at the show for show ye they was coming up. Somebody was like that, when you're gonna be back on broken play man? What you still?
Speaker 1: I ain't man, til next time, y'all keep tuning in. It's been another episode of broke and playing. It's just like that to another episode of Bucking Place. Hey, we got a legend in the motherfucking deal and man, we got Mad Max. I don't, Hey, Brony Max, well we want to call him Mad Max.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's what the.
Speaker 1: Fly.
Speaker 4: I'm man, that's right. I appreciate you, thank you, man. But the I'm might call me mad Max.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you want to go by anyway about.
Speaker 4: Man, that's me right right.
Speaker 1: That what's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Tell them? Tell them, man, what's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: See you got you a podcast going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got to Max that podcast hopefully getting ready to start back here in the next month or so. And I got my llc uh the mental health I was going one for. I just did some symptom and uh impose them uh speech and had a platform or I had some powerful guys up there, you know, speaking and on on my behalf and and just about mental health and run our test was there with me and yeah, I had him up on the stage with us, and so you know with us too, crazy motherfuckers. You know that's powerful, you know, just to be up there talking, Yeah, just to let everybody know it's okay. You know, it's okay. You know the you know, the actual help if you need, that's all. And then in the black community, that's that's where we lack at.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes you know, it frowned upon, like you know what I'm saying, we be quick to say that motherfucker crazy and leave it at that. But sometimes you want to vent. Sometimes you don't got nobody to talk to. So it's all that on the board inside, and now we unleash it.
Speaker 4: Now I'm mad, mat right, there you go, and that's how it builds up and that's what it ends up to be. But like I'm saying, you know, I mean, you got to have a place where you can outlet to and right and just somebody to talk to. Man, shout out for you.
Speaker 1: Even thinking about doing that. For a lot of people don't think about reaching back platform where they's safe to come talk to.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what I'm so.
Speaker 2: Now you're doing the right thing.
Speaker 4: But then in that too, you know, I got my boys, you know, you know, one at Hampton and one in high school at North mex High School eighteenth in the nation and high school and my man, Trustan Maxwell at Hampton getting ready to do his thing. So y'all pay attention to this motherfucker too. Now, this motherfucker fel and go the fuck off too. He on the way, Oh yeah, you got damn right. He got a shot. He's a senior. He got one more year left though, he got a he got two years left because COVID. Yeah, twenty twenty, so he got the COVID year. So but yeah, and then a young killer too. Now it's named Bernon Max for the third. But he's so goddamn crazy like his daddy. He just be wanting to call Tray. He said, Man, don't call me that motherfucker name. So we got to call his motherfucker Tray. Tray shout out to Tray, all right, yeah, but yeah, but other than that, man, that's all I'm doing. Man. I love to play golf, you know. I love doing what I'm doing right here with you all. So and that's what I'm about.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: So look how the family games be like y'all you know what I mean, y'all be playing like horsemen, just playing you.
Speaker 4: Know, well, ship one on one, I shoot the ship at it now, yeah, just like just like riding the damn bas Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you got to yeah, oh man.
Speaker 4: But these motherfucker's really can shooted motherfucker. Some jump shoot motherfuckers. You know this ships in then a yeah, don't lie, man. You just gotta make sure you bringing out these motherfuckers. But if you bringing out them, man like I did, these two jump shoot. Motherfuckers, they jump shooting.
Speaker 1: But see you got dog and you too, so you can't really teach that dog do they automatically got that?
Speaker 4: Just see what the difference in that ship my people's now. Goddamn, you gotta be missing malls to be a dog, you know, cause you ain't missing malls, nigga. You ain't hungry by shiite, nigga. You hear what I'm saying. So, miss Mills when I came up, you know, not all the time. Now, Mom, I'm just bullshit. God damn, I don't get married now. Damn, Ma, you gonna see this ship. Don't be talking about coffee, Frindant when you said that ship for you know, you ain't missing.
Speaker 2: No damn meal.
Speaker 4: I miss Mills and so and my boys right here. These niggas, you know, they they pampered. You know, these kids come up today. We try to, you know, filling the void where we didn't have coming in with our kids. You know, we don't want the motherfuckers to go through what we went through. So God damn it so then and it makes it and it really kills these motherfuckers, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean when they finally faced it.
Speaker 1: Verse they ain't never face this.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, like we That's what I'm saying. That's that's the thing I'm talking about. But other than that, man, I think everybody gonna be successful. Man, Yeah, yeah, yeah, because they got all mad Max to Dad.
Speaker 1: And how you get the name manx man?
Speaker 4: You know how they got damn white folks through.
Speaker 1: You this like this ship like.
Speaker 4: Modern this slavery.
Speaker 2: Really man, But you know how they do?
Speaker 4: You know, you know my mom was like she asked me, like, damn, what what the fuck going on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Baby? They don't even call you, you know, Bernie Maxwell no more. I was like, damn, you know why they started that mad Max ship? And then that's what they ran with, you know, like just like they changed my man name the Cool Kente. You know that man had a name before they changed that man name, the Cool to Kent. Not being all this on this old stuff like that right there about race and all that. But still my name got changed from Bernie Maxwell to Matt when I played ball, because I guess it was the way I played too. You know, everybody know you know I was, you know, I was kind of a little loose cannon. You know, and you know, but you know that's the way I had to play because that's the only way I knew how to play. Right, if I played any other motherfucking way, like you said, like Kenny, you work with Kenny and Kenny and told all the story, you know, so I know this ship is crazy what he ha told y'all. But I love Kenny to death. But like, if I played any other way, man, I wouldn't even being I probably wouldn't ship. I probably wouldn't have made it. Yeah, so I had to play that way. That's the only way I knew how to play. Shout out sugar Hill, Gainesville, Florida, for sure sure that.
Speaker 1: No we were read it you you were nice and football.
Speaker 4: Tu though, yeah oh yeah, yeah I was a help.
Speaker 1: So you think he was from the football all aggression that you know, you probably translated to the basketball courter. It don't matter what you would have played, would have been like that in golf.
Speaker 4: You well, golf, now you gotta go some etiquacy and golf you can't just go crazy, you know, you gotta be a little quiet. You gotta it's not good, you know all that, you know, so I be a little reserved and everybody be like, damn boy, you play golf. Not damn yeah, I play golf all the time. That's what I do all the time. But I mean, I'm sorry, what was question?
Speaker 1: Oh we did the football like you playing football translates over in the basketball like you, well had more aggressions.
Speaker 4: I think about it, I think I should have probably played football because I would have made it to the NFL. I knew I would have because of the way I played basketball, because I know I was a little too more aggressive. You was looking at it like, yeah, yeah, not really. It was a lot of hard motherfuckers in the NBA don when I played. When I came, I came up them boys as hard as hell. But I mean, it ain't it ain't about me. It's just about the mindset.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I had a different mindset, you know what I mean when it came to that part, and and that's what separated me. You know, a lot of times when like I ship one game, I might like, for instance, ship, they said I had the worst and the best two games in the fucking NBA history. One night I had fifty one thirty in the fourth quarter, and the damn next day I came back. We had it back back, I had two. So what transpired? That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: So average how you gotta look at.
Speaker 1: What's up? It's your boy and nav Green back at it again. You know what I'm here talking about. Prize picks with a new logoing on. We also bringing my promo code back, so all first time users that deposit and used the promo code will receive one hundred percent instant the posit match up to one hundred dollars. Man, if you put down eighty one dollars, they gonna match eighty one dollars. If you put up forty two dollars, they gonna match forty two dollars. It don't matter what you put up, they gonna match it. It's available in over thirty states. What are you waiting for? Go ahead over the prize picks right now by tapping the link below and tell them broken Place Sentsion, use.
Speaker 2: The code Broken Play. That's what we're here for.
Speaker 1: I want you to make money while we making money, so we can make money together. Use the promo code. Bro Can play, Bro can play, and drink forty two with your boy. It's your boy, naw Green shout out the prize picks.
Speaker 4: So you know what I mean. But yeah, man, it was just a mindset. Man. I just I love to play though, and I just I just that's where I compete.
Speaker 1: Who's some of your favorite teammates you don't play it with all time? O?
Speaker 4: Man, I got so many of them. Man, Lord, man, we're gonna be talking all motherfucking day. I mean Lodgewan, I mean Ai, Jared stock House, I mean, Kenny Smith, Mario, Ellie Oldest, Thorp, Carl Herrera, uh, David Woods, Ship, who else, Chris Webber, White Chocolate, Jason Carlos Willison, Gary Payton, Ben Baker Man Yeah, yeah, ship man. So many of these motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Man, you don't see you don't see some of the best players that play with some of the best players.
Speaker 4: Alvin Robinson, David Robinson, Sean Nelly it uh Ship, Steve Nash, Yeah, Steve Nash, Ship, God, damn dirt.
Speaker 2: And all of them was good oh man yeah, college.
Speaker 4: Schools yeah man, yeah, Ship. It was so many guys. I mean, I mean good God, I mean, I keep going on and on. That was Gary Trent, Yeah, shooting Ship out of Yeah.
Speaker 7: Don't how that make you feel? You see players you play against, see their sons.
Speaker 4: And the man makes me feel good. Goddamn baby boys, let's get us some goddamn some god damn.
Speaker 2: God, damn bad they wanted them and next son playing.
Speaker 4: Man, damn right, let's do this. Yeah. I played with Clyde for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, he ain't named me. He brought one a good team, no man, Okay, let me go back to that.
Speaker 4: Goddamn five.
Speaker 2: Ring with Clyde.
Speaker 4: One year I played with cly Clyves great teammate.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, yeah, because ran with him heavy on NBA jam back in the day, man Vernon Clyde and uh A Lodge one that was.
Speaker 4: That was squad.
Speaker 1: See a lot of niggas don't know n jam you only play with three players all they goddamn fire.
Speaker 2: You play with whoever they give you, whoever they.
Speaker 4: Get on fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah five, that's a real guy. Damn you gotta know.
Speaker 4: You know that's right.
Speaker 1: I loved it, man, So look tell us like because you know you don't never hear like too much about like the dream. You know a lot of people say they go train with him, like they teaching footwork, but like far as just him, Like how was he like a person when you when you played with him, like he was cool?
Speaker 4: I ain't with oh man, Yeah, he's a great person, man, dream You know, it was different, you know what I mean. I mean when I first met him, you know, he wasn't Muslim, but you know he was cool, you know then. And and great teammate always. You know, if you were at the same jersey he got on ship, he's gonna block every damn thing. Every time somebody get by, he's gonna be blocking every goddam thing, trying to block every damn thing. So but great teammate, man. And then when it became Muslim, that's when it became even better, you know what I mean. So you know what I mean, he got more humbling and more quieter.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: And he used to always tell us us was this thing, Give me the ball, Give me the ball, you know, you know before and then when he became we just knew to get to it. Yea feed off of him, that's what we used to do. We had throw it into him. Had the oldest thought, my homeboy, shout at the oldest thought, what's up, baby boy? You know I love you, appreciate you coming to my golf tournament on September the twenty two got a shout out the oldest start. Yeah but yeah for sure, yeah yeah, yeah, but uh but yeah but uh we had the oldest thoughts crashing the board, get in the dream, oldest, get dream enough space to operate. We got either Kenny myself, Robert ri We got either.
Speaker 2: Sam, we forgot about Sam.
Speaker 4: Mario Ellie. We got the kiss of death coming off the bench, shot at my boy, Mario. I mean, we got Matt Bullert, big tall, sixteen white boy getting off the bench shooting ship out of what up Matt? Uh? Yeah, So we had to kill a squad man, couldn't everybody around dream was three point shooters except like this or this was the bruiser, you know, but I mean it was. We had been together so long and we had knew we was gone. Man. We started a damn season twenty three and one man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so y'all, So y'all knew like it had that championship field way before.
Speaker 4: He got y'all just whooping as we were going around whooping, everybody dream you dream?
Speaker 7: He used to talk ship on the court.
Speaker 4: Yeah he was dreams.
Speaker 3: You say, I'm hitting him with the letter. He said, he said, they're taking out.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you that. He really didn't say a lot man. I mean, I mean, he just like he was. That's the greatest player I ever played with for I mean just what he used to do.
Speaker 1: And you know, he don't get a lot of credit though. You know when they named the top top players.
Speaker 4: Yeah they lot it was such was he became so humble man, And that's the way he is. Man. He don't really care about that man. That man got so much mother of money. Man got that like to bring struck up that bro, that man you got that dream h my boy dreaming. I know I ain't gonna be talking about your money, but got damn you got a bunch of money. We know that he owned down there half of downtown Houston, Texas.
Speaker 2: Hey, how was that?
Speaker 1: How was that like in that Houston era?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying, when y'all playing and stuff like, you know this before screwed up music and all that, Like what was the feel in Houston?
Speaker 4: Well? It was at first when I got that motherfucking nineteen eighty nine, ninety the matter fucking shit was like summer sell that ship was like it was this ship. The nigga was we was like under five hundred and shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 4: Don Cheney was really the one. See everybody thinking Rudy t bought man to all the rockets, but Don Cheney, black man, black coach, nigga, don shout out done chining because that changed my whole career, man, because when I was I was in San Antonio, that ship was a disaster. I mean, got to keep it now. Yeah, that motheruck he's a general manager at the time. But my goodness, it was out there. I mean I was ship ship But thanks San Antonio for drafting me, you know, ship, but damn jaftanes forty eight ship out of fifty pigs because you know, I got caught up in all that drugs scanner in the quarter, so I got.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, real niggas bo back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I had to climb all the way up to damn ladder to get back to where I was at. So but but the shot at pop y'all drafted me, gave me a chance, God damn it. I then Don Cheney traded for me over to Houston, and he really gave me a chance because he he was like, motherfucker, I'm finna put you in the start lineup. They had Mitchell Wiggins dad, I mean Aaron Wiggins, what's his name? And Andrew Wiggins dad in the lineup. They had Andrew Wiggins dad in the lineup. So he was like, Yo, man, I'm gonna god damn switch this ship up. Put you and you know, let you start. You want to do that? I was like, man, I wanna starting, Damn here, Coach put me in this mother put the line up. Man put me in that up. So he put me in the lineup. That's when I took off from there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: After that, man ain't but see.
Speaker 1: That's what it's about. Like when you get that opportunity to eat.
Speaker 4: The fit, it be that fit, manee. A lot of motherfuckers get to places where you know, they won't really have a fair chance to, like, you know, to shine and and and be who they are. And unfortunately, when I left San Antonio, I'm not talking about Santo San JTOI is a great place, and I swear to God, they drifted me. And I appreciate that ship so much. But when I got to when I got to damn Houston, when I had them damn handcuffs taking taking off me, man, when I got to them be and be who I want to be. Man, it's like the way I want man. I sweat, I flourished, man, I went, I took off man. And that's what it's about, man. Just it'll be about the fit man. A lot of these kids, a lot of these guys, they go places many it's just ain't and you know, they got motherfucking veterans in front of them, you know, and.
Speaker 1: They're trying to groom them and trying to help them, and.
Speaker 4: Shit, they really ain't gonna get a fast shot either. Because these motherfuckers, these veterans, they can help you. Now, go in and stay with you after practice, and you can follow their regimen and ship and try to you know, and emulate that ship and get your workout and ship like that. But nig don't like when the pop porn start popping, their motherfuckers staying get filled up. He gonna be sitting over there, that nigga gonna be out there because you know that veteran. They're gonna play that nigga, that veteran there. So but I'm just saying, it's just it's about the fit man. You gotta you got to get to a place where you can and feel a lot of these guys to fence. A lot of these guys when they come out of college and they gotta it's just be. They go to like veteran teams and you know, and ain't no chances this motherfuckers. That's why I'm glad they got the G League. So they got wave. Yeah, so these guys don't just lose confidence. They can go down there bust.
Speaker 1: Ship that ship. Like were you talking about they should have started fitting your member.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, it does all your life. Yeah, man, you just become like damn, this motherfucker just doesn't just I can't do ship no more. I ain't no know where I'm gonna play tonight. Now, motherfucker will send you down here. It's like the farm lead, but it's really not that motherfucker still ship.
Speaker 1: Some of them games be packing.
Speaker 4: The must be making like my I mean my little my nephew. But the Sixers jadon Springer ship, he I know he made one point hard, Yeah, I know he made by one point five. Yeah, no, one point four somewhere around there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he played.
Speaker 4: He was a two way guy and said, so I'm just saying, so you know, and he doesn't develop so well. I mean, so that's what I like about. You ain't got to go across the water, you know, yeah what it used to be. No, no, no, no no. That's why I feel able to say I love that. I'm sorry I'm knocking over there now, but I mean, you don't have to travel as far.
Speaker 1: Niggas want to get money.
Speaker 4: Money, Yeah, money is money, yeah, but I mean overseas is good money too. Now, like he just said, now knocking overseas the league.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he over here close to the niggas, you know, and then it costs more to fly them out over there. Niggas still.
Speaker 2: Still want to be hearing ship from college hospital.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 1: Hey, so look tell us this man, who's some of the players that you look at now, like you know how the NBA is now that you look.
Speaker 4: You're like, I like his game, like Lebron man, I like so many of this guys. I like Lebron like.
Speaker 1: So look, it's a lot a lot of people debate this. Could Lebron have survived in y'all ere?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Of course, why are you saying he would? Six eight one of the better ones too.
Speaker 1: It takes man master tell y'allga.
Speaker 4: The better ones you got, the body he got, the he can shoot it.
Speaker 2: He's he he adn't got this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta understand that girt he got. He's so big and he's so see that's girt got that he's gonna run through your gonna he's gonna run over your lass. Like Lebron, I couldn't have got. I couldn't have I can't go out Lebron.
Speaker 2: You couldn't did ship with No, how can I go?
Speaker 4: Just back up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Oh man, that man can shoot too. I mean I cann't do h ship. Look now, yo, that motherfucker. I was a little kid. When I was a little kid standing by that big old motherfucker. Boy, that boy big as hell. Man, I was like, God, damn, you don't I'm tall here, man. Eight might be six eight, Yeah, I think he about six eight, man, But you got to see the size though, his size, Yeah, how big he is though. He's like wow, Yeah, he got to be a boy two twenty to eighteen. He's a big old dude. Man, he got some This kid is big nowadays. Boy, I had a lot of struggles in this.
Speaker 1: Because you know, like in the eighties, and nineties, like the bigs were big. But now that ship got damn win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said that the NBA. They draft length. They wanted that seven span and ship and all that ship I got long ass arms be six four ship, long as hell. But they want to make with them alls touching the flower over there. They want they want to do something so but that's that's what they're looking for. But now I love the NBA. But there's so many guys that I I mean, I will be talking like once again, all night, all day about who I like in the NBA. I mean I missed a lot of motherfuckers. Like I love Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 2: You know he got dog in the man.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Man, he's just a He's just a damn winner.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know.
Speaker 4: I mean that's what he is. And I so many of these motherfuckers. I mean, I mean Joel and Beads. I mean, there's so many guys. I can keep going on. And what you do with that first check you got, I mean, h bought some dope flips, dope kid, Yes, got the double left money. They can't give us nothing back.
Speaker 5: Then I had got them.
Speaker 4: I told you, I know, I went the game right in the trap flept that money left him for sure. Yeah this something for my mom. Word, this something for my mom? Man, respect dare for my mom's in the crib. And you know, but I had to flip that money.
Speaker 1: How how how the family? How the family life was then like for you, like you were the first first one to like make it.
Speaker 4: Like oh yeah yeah yeah really out of well games where the area was Florida, there wasn't nobody well I mean after me. You know you got Clinton Porters, Yeah, you got uh ship. I mean I don't want to miss no damn body. I'm so high this motherfucker right now. Oh man, I forget Clinton for uh ship Ainsfield? What uh trade man right now? Clint Porters trade man?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I ain't know.
Speaker 3: That man got game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that trade man. He wanted to Florida. You know you saved two years trade man ships Some motherfuckers, I mean so many of us. Man. I'm sorry, Homeboard, I'm stuck up.
Speaker 1: Did you think about any other college or you knew automatically?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I was gonna go to you know, North Carolina State had just won the national championship in eighty three eighty four, so you know Jim Arbanoh God bless it, you know he was. He recruited me, real tough. He was out of North Carolina State and and Florida. But my little country ass. You know, I had never been nowhere really like that, you know country. Yeah, it's crazy Gainesville, Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cain't up in the games.
Speaker 4: Well, oh my goodness, many.
Speaker 1: Barefooted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is yes. But back in the day it was right, it was bad so so, you know, and I was from Gainesville and I never had been nowhere really so. And then Jumpvalvana he used to show up at at my high school and ship they had just won the national championship eighty three. And then everybody's be like, you know, I'm down the hill, smoking dope, pulling the weeds. I ain't in class. They tell me about yo, nigga. You know, I had to watch out niggas for me when I was.
Speaker 2: Come.
Speaker 4: Tell me, nigga, Hey, tell me what's going on up there, nigga, while I'm down here blowing in the tree. I ain't going Nigga, me, Hey what jump.
Speaker 2: Vana off that boy?
Speaker 4: You better get on up there, going run in the class.
Speaker 2: He comes to your class.
Speaker 4: So I run up the mother, and then that said, that's how hard he was after me. He stayed in Gainesville, so University of Florida money Tower. He hid me, Coach Tyler, you know what I'm talking about. He hid me from that. He hid me from the North Carolina State for like a month, like like he just hid me, and and and then so because and then I ended up long story, So I ended up signing with I went up and visit North Carolina State and I got on the damn plane. Really hadn't flew no goddamn well, country boy. I'm a country boy. I ain't been no guy there. Well you know we don't. Mama, don't let it go nowhere to toll. So I got damned. So I flew out them. I flew over the Raleigh ship on their private jet, and shit, I gotten that motherfucker got the plane, I felt. Soon as I got out to theam off the damn playing walking down the steps, I said, oh shit, I don't think I could do this, this ship to goddamn far away from home. Right here. I was like, God, damn, I think I could do this ship, this ship too.
Speaker 1: You ain't seen the campus or nothing.
Speaker 2: I went back and easily.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I God damn no, I went on. I went, and I went and visit that. I went on the campus and visit that.
Speaker 2: And but your mind made up way before you.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, nigga, fuck this ship. Nigga, ain't gonna be this far away.
Speaker 1: From what turbulusm something.
Speaker 4: It wasn't ship. That ship was too fucking FARNI. That flight was like fucking two hours and some change and ship. I was, oh, ship wounds. God damn, I wonder how I got Damn if you would have drawn you, motherucker ain't gonna make a damn fly. So I know them to drink coming goddamn were here. I could do this ship right here. But I swear to god, the visit was one of the best visits I went on. I took all six of my goddamn yeah, let's say you're getting six visits. I took all six of the month fuckers. I took six in football and I touched six in basketball. I was I missed school with my whole goddamn singing. I goddamn, you.
Speaker 1: Knew you was out of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was, yeah, I was, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, but I didn't. I damn Jim Bivoun. He put on a show for me. I mean, I met his family and God bless him. He's a great man man. Everything they said about it, it's the truth. I mean, with that cancers, I mean, I'm sorry that. I mean, I was a great man. But the team, what he did for me when I went to the Stuart, when I just the way when I walked in that damn Marina, when I at North Carolina State, nobody had never did that ship for me. What he did for me that shure, it was crazy as hell. Motherfuckers had the cheerleaders, the band, They had a crowd in that motherfucker. They had that motherfucker you still like like eight thousand motherfuckers, and that motherfucker when I walked from that, they had a Vernon Maxwell.
Speaker 1: I can tell he still touch your hard to the day.
Speaker 4: I really wanted to play with the motherfuckers because they had a good squad. And then Florida, I know they motherfuckers rebuilding, so I really wanted to fuck with the motherfucker. So but I was like, ship, this ship too far away from my mama. I'm comfortable, even though my mama used to beat the ship at me. But I had to stay close to her, asked, but yeah, I just stay close to but but but that was one of the best visits ever man and then meeting his family and stuff like that. And I never ate a steak that big where he fed me. That's the first time I ever stayed bigger than the plate, the damn big ass plate this big. I never hate a goddamn steak bigger than a plate like that. So in Florida, have to do ship Florida now. I just when I got back, because I had said, they asked me what I was gonna do. My mama told me when I left that motherfucker nigga, one thing you better than I do. Don't put your name on ship. Don't sound ship. I said, mon, I don't worry about I ain't gonna sign nothing. So and then when I left North Carolina State, fast me what I want to do, so I verbally committed to the ass.
Speaker 1: With the busy fallse season already in swing, you might be looking for a wholesome, convenient meals for jail packed days. Damn Factor, America's number one ready to eat meal kits can help you fuel up fast with chef prepaired diet Tissan approof ready to eat meals, deliver it straight to your door. You hold on, wait one minute, one more minute. You'll staying time, eat well and stay on track with your healthy lifestyle. Man, this is good too. Busy it's fall the cook, but want to make sure you eat well with Factor Skip the extra trip to the grocery store. And you know how the grocery store lines be long. It might be two cashiers working. One of them got an attitude. You can skip all that while still getting the flavor and nutritional quality you need. Factors fresh never frozen meals already in just two minutes, so all you have to do is heat and enjoy. Then get back to crushing your goals this October. Get Factor and enjoy eating well without the hassle. I'm sorry for smacking.
Speaker 5: This is so good.
Speaker 1: Simply choose your meals and enjoy fresh flavor pack meals, deliver it to your door ready in just two minutes, no prep, no mess. Head to Factor meals dot com. Slash eighty five Sports fifty and use Cold eighty five Sports fifty to get fifty percent off. That's Cold eighty five Sports fifty at Factor Meals dot com Slash eighty five Sports fifty. Oh man, okay, I'll go get it.
Speaker 4: That's say I just saw them. Yeah, my fucker, i'ma siunce.
Speaker 2: Fucker.
Speaker 4: I like you, motherfucker. We got the damn thing. They shouldn't have done because then you know him and Jim Valvana they best friends. You know, you know, uh, my man, so they best friends. So and then he told Jim Valva, I mean Valvano. When they told him, he came on TV, Oh my man, got a diaper, Dan, They're coming over there to North Carolina State. They came out and on ESPN, my mom and them were seeing that ship. I was in the air coming back the games there on North Carolina State plane and then when I landed, I'm looking at my mama.
Speaker 2: What the hell she doing this?
Speaker 4: Motherfucker. I ain't no, she was gonna be here and Florida coaches and ship, the whole coaching staff and ship. They when I walk off the plane, off the get off the plane, walking the turnament and ship, they motherfucker all.
Speaker 2: This motherfucker stafs.
Speaker 4: What the fuck this motherfucker doing him?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: And then my mom told me, what what the undone? I said I ain't doing nothing was talking about. Just said I was gonna go somewhere. Damn.
Speaker 2: I like the damn school.
Speaker 4: But she said, you in signs because you know this was this is m I can't this ship was. This is a business deal we had with Florida. We had a business deal going on with Florida. So we had to understand. I had to make sure we get this business deal done, you know with this motherfucking this bigger than you, no Brown, we had to get this motherfucking bizz az. We had to get the bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, fuck that state.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, what I'm saying. Yeah, And back then, motherfuckers wasn't really agating out bad. I was mister Basketball in the state of Florida too, So come out in basketball. So I was number one playing the state, you know. So and you know, miss Richmond, all the boys come out with me o killer man Killer. But I ain't from Florida. Yeah yeah, down the South yeah yeah so but yeah, but uh miss basketball. So and they say wherever I was gonna go, they had to pay my mom. Yeah, for sure, Mom had to give us something. I had to get me too.
Speaker 1: Hey, So look that with basketball, if you would have stayed with football. What school you were looking at then?
Speaker 4: I was probably went to the Gators. They wanted me to play both ways. Yeah yeah. He came down when I was at Rising Junior. He was a freshman. They wanted me. They wanted me to play. When I was there, they wanted, they asked, They kept asking me to play. They wanted.
Speaker 2: I was a corner.
Speaker 1: He was a corner.
Speaker 4: Corner. I was a corner. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Them boys younger than me, Charlie war.
Speaker 1: Yeah, came after him.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Georgia Florida line younger than me, Them boys younger than me.
Speaker 1: What you think?
Speaker 4: What you doing that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm old. I'm fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Man ship you move around better than this, and.
Speaker 4: I keep myself after I got this, damn neither I'm perfect. Now.
Speaker 1: You just brought up you know how you feel about what he's doing in Colorada?
Speaker 4: I love the you know my homeboy, you know Florida boy. You know what I mean. He's just blessed. That's what you do. You know, you always get people to buy into what he's about.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I watched in Colorado game.
Speaker 4: I mean everybody, I mean everybody do Yeah. The only one. You're the only one.
Speaker 1: My people, we ain't et no play when they get about week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, got damn.
Speaker 4: The Barns get some I drank. Yeah, that ain't nothing to w Colorado. I ain't playing at one with Joe. I'm at twelve damn.
Speaker 1: So you being got damn number one football player at the time, you what made you choose basketball?
Speaker 4: Though? Well? I was one of them ship Uh, I just felt like Longevi the I was a motherfucker coming out of high school. Six four motherfucker on hundred and forty five pounds.
Speaker 1: Corner ship one forty five hour of that in fifth grade.
Speaker 4: I had sixteen picks one season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, Hey, what am your nigga be doing?
Speaker 4: Throw this way because throw this away? Yeah that was four to forty what yeah, nigga fast, Yes, I was for four too forty. I was punt return that Florida anyway, and now there's no water dying there. But I did all that ship though. Yeah wow.
Speaker 9: But to be talked about one of the best athlete conversations, bro, like that's yeah, oh yeah that your name needs to come up mean athletes. Yeah yeah, yeah, me died in Florida.
Speaker 4: Me Dion. There's a bunch of us died in Florida and came out there. There no disrespect to all my homies. Y'all know who y'all are this, Yeah, we all it's a bunch of us. Yeah. They did both sports and at.
Speaker 5: The high level.
Speaker 4: Ye nigga sixteen picks go, oh yeah, my singing year sixteen picks? Yeah. Do you know for baseball I did when I was younger though, Okay, that ship wasn't for me, but I should ship. They get the mothers get paid like you are. I know, that's what put you in still a base Yeah, making a million?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, y'all ain't gonna throw him out.
Speaker 4: There was a bunch of motherfuckers though, ran like me though, you know back in Florida ship. I mean I ran a little track too though, But you know it's a bunch of motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Ran like men, you know, like that was just like the norm.
Speaker 4: We ain't had no motherfuckers teacher how to run back then. You know, these motherfuckers now they're getting trained and the mo the motherfucker know how to run through the wind. The motherfuckers got damn trading that wind. Motherfuck We was running wild. We're swimming and ship but we're still running, folks. Just we knew how to run, and we had training teach us how to run. This is real, man, It's just real man. But I mean we just raw as athletes. Like now that.
Speaker 1: We gotta have that clip. You ain't never had to get on. Get on, nobody ass.
Speaker 4: I mean as far as what we said, I talked to me like, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Not so much physically, Like, hey, bro, I ain't want to because you really you really like that, you ain't, you know when you go to a I don't play like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, Well a lot of motherfuckers don't play with me, you know. Yeah. I don't do a lot of plans. I don't really know a lot of motherfuckers either. Yeah, so, motherfucker you don't know me. Motherfucker don't play with me, right straight up. Slap at you, No, I don't. My mama Grace Maxwell, Yeah, slap ship at you. Yeah, mag I believe every word, Like.
Speaker 9: Which one of your teammates back in Houston was like your rod dog, you go out here in town with all.
Speaker 4: The motherfuckers, Kenny Sam, I'm telling all your motherfucker Kenny Sam got that robber ship, ship, the white boy us, all the motherfuckers ship. I had, all the motherfuckers I dreamed, didn't know fuck with the stuff dream you ain't. I ain't dreaming I dream, but all the mother motherfuckers we part of like a rock star.
Speaker 1: Anytime you get the drinking, niggas start seeming cooler anyway there.
Speaker 4: Like you know that white niggas begetting forgetting man. They even have wives and ship. We always married and ship. We always married a ship. But we weren't doing nothing extra. You know, we wasn't doing no sexual ship. No, no, no, no, we ain't did none of that ship, none of us. Now, we wasn't cheating. Oh no, I know that we keep that.
Speaker 1: Know what what?
Speaker 3: But like back then, like what was like life on the road, like you know what I'm saying, man like I.
Speaker 4: Just said, man like a rock star like motherfuckers. God damn young guys. These rapper niggas when they go out there and go on concerts and ship do this damn tours and ship. That's what we was on tour fucking hotel we walk in and they try to keep it the street and ship about where we was gonna.
Speaker 1: Be when they find out.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know how these motherfucking girls find out, man, goddamn lobby full of mother brother. But we've come for that motherfucker, like we god damn in the White House. I see you girl. Don't you go nowhere? You stay right there, come back and get drink with you. So how y'all doing? It's crazy, man, It's like rockstar because you was like notable though, like.
Speaker 1: You like, yeah, you wouldn't know nigga like you know how sometimes we were talking about like when we see football players, you know them by the jersey, but once them niggas take they helm and all is right, right, So it's like a different like notoriety, like with you playing basketball.
Speaker 4: Football, I go both. You know, I grow my hair. I just grove my ship back. So you know, I'm just glad I'm able to grow up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because a lot ofniggas.
Speaker 4: Who at the eight and then but I'm gonna cut this ship off in the summertime, be balling, So I go ball in the summer, go the ship back.
Speaker 1: And just your rains with the ship.
Speaker 4: Just let niggas know that's what I can do.
Speaker 2: That get get you a little nappy till. Yeah, that's something.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to grow the ship out something Walker start doing that. Whatever them both with that little spans ship. I'm a sponge this mother brother up too. Yes, yeah, you are, no brother.
Speaker 1: That takes all about twenty years on you like you look like you're in your thirty.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well boy, got that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: You might go toge City for you leading.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, hey now I got.
Speaker 1: That ship.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's going in this.
Speaker 5: No, you think social media would effect your time period?
Speaker 4: Man, I would have been like suspended doctor, I said, would have fucked me up, man, I said, would have fucked me all the way up. Nigga. I mean I couldn't have survived on this ship, man, Nigga. I couldn't have Nigga. I'm glad I ain't in this ship right now. I would have wish I had got these checks. Yeah god, damn boy, social media, boy, I wouldn't have made it, Nigga.
Speaker 2: All that damn dope.
Speaker 4: I was smoking outside, one't going home, staying in the street all that ship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was ever well, man, I was. I wasn't made shame room so much.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, man, all I got them TMZ ship all that ship what they call that ship, that's what it's called. Oh yeah, yeah, oh lord, this ship would have been.
Speaker 3: Don't even be you would be other folks.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know what I'm saying. Yeah yeah, that mother fucker caught me every night.
Speaker 1: What what you would have say? Like nigga like you with nigga, you doing something like nigga got the camera like what you nigga?
Speaker 4: Do not do that to ask some niggas out to suck on that ida suck some niggas. Go get them niggas, man, get got their phone, bus I got their phone up and get that nigga. The money for that phone are doing at least fifteen hundred. Get that nigga.
Speaker 1: Sucking up.
Speaker 4: Listen that damn right, God that don't let the motherfuckers record you, John, give me that got damn phone.
Speaker 1: Give me that goddamn phone. Job Man, that said should have never came out. I be knowing like the god damn may be having nd A with the women. He nigga gotta start having ndya with niggas round them too, right, Bro? You the niggas be more grouping than women, don't.
Speaker 4: Did my nigga yes, they do nowadays.
Speaker 7: They used to be back in my days.
Speaker 4: The women. Yeah, it is the nigga niggah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, tell that niggaw get the funk out of the way, bro.
Speaker 4: Man, Yes, nigga get out to WAVEE what that goddamn songs and say move to wave We doing?
Speaker 1: Hey? So you got you got to see Mike and his prime?
Speaker 4: My good?
Speaker 1: How was that watching Michael Jordan?
Speaker 4: Well, goddamn movie, real fucking rated X.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 4: That it was, boy got damn. I've never seen no motherfucker like that till I played against that motherfucker because he was everything they said he was, you know him what they said he was before that?
Speaker 1: Did you You know how sometimes they talk about people, did you like they know a lot of a lot of that ship was ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got there with that motherfucker. That motherfuckers got him true. Yeah, that motherfucker call him Black Jesus.
Speaker 3: Jesus was the first matchup, Like.
Speaker 4: It was like everything I thought it would be. My motherfucker was gonna go at me, and then he didn't know I was getting ready to go back at his motherfucker ass, you know, cause you know, like one thing a motherfucker's played good offense like that. They don't really play. I mean, they can play good defense, they say this motherfucker, they said, might play good defense. But Ship, if I get a chance to hit you with two three combo moves, nigga, I'm gonna get by you too. And that's what I used to do too, Dreagon. I'm sorry, this motherfucker just went at me Ship. I'm gonna go at him, can't. I was snatching his motherfucking ass to ain't getting there too, So I was doing them.
Speaker 1: It was the competitor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we got them going back and forth. We want Cargo Stadium. We we was beating their ass all the time. You know, we beat I mean I sweat, I swear, I man, I probably lost that motherfucker probably twice, you know, not all the time with rockets. Yeah, with the rockets, man, we just beating the ship out of the boards. Man, We're beating their ass. Man. It was I mean, we're going to Chicago Stadium, old ass stadium, last walking on the ground, hitting them up from white folks up there. We iron there and there like we slaves on the ground. Motherfucker beating on the ground kicking on the ground and ship we walking up there. Motherfucker's pulling coins on your head walking up the steps and ship, you know, whining that motherfucker. You're really gonna get dash going down to the real hits with beers and ship nigga.
Speaker 1: Imagine losing the Nigga pop bill done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, the you might get that done too. But when you're winning for real? Oh to run that shi it was crazy. That it was crazy, I tell you.
Speaker 1: That real quick. I was watching Winning time. I don't know you see that on HBO. They've been talking about the series between like Boston and the Lakers. I ain't know they were so racist like that in Boston.
Speaker 4: Ship the hell you're talking about days? Boy, you ain't no bossing the motherfucker now to day, yeah they're still to day, But but how it was they that's crazy now.
Speaker 5: Just think if it's.
Speaker 4: Still to day, it's reckonable. Just think that it was back then, boll That shit was horrible. You know, imagine them the motherfuckers got to go down there, motherfucker man and play in the wintertime. Man, them motherfuckers don't even have the heat on for the motherfuckers when they going that motherfucker. We can't get out the god them street clothes before the game. It's so goddamn cold. They gotta keep on them goddamn shirt links they had on the niggas. You know everything I loved, you know this, ye goddamn. I mean it was colding mouth for the white folks. Kept that ship like an ice blocking they got damn locker room, man, And so I didn't seen it done to us before too, you know so, but uh man, it was different over there. Man. I played in the old damn Boston Blake Stadium and ship so so, but I'm just saying, man, but yeah, that ship, that's the motherfuckers say anything. Got their mouth up there too, because you know, you know, white folks, when they got your number, now they gonna they're gonna, god damn act the food.
Speaker 1: They feel like they got the money you playing for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they got your number now they'll tell you fuck you and then nigga, you what you're gonna do. All the white folks you up there, you right to tell them. I mean, you outside this motherfucker establishment in the bar, white folks beat breaks off you up there, sixty They say, got some beautiful women up there and Kate Verdie and girls. Okay, see that man, nobody I never heard about.
Speaker 2: I never heard about that.
Speaker 4: Crazy they say them girls of French and.
Speaker 3: In Boston internationally.
Speaker 4: Yeah they.
Speaker 1: Closed down early too though, yeah, yeah, they see it don't stay open like and I was that one time that they was like that. I was like, what the spot?
Speaker 4: They were like, everything closed here like a one ever since. They tried to kill my nigga, Paul Piers. Oh yeah, they had to shut that ship down. That's why they shut that ship down. Niggas tried to kill my nigga. Nothing jealousy you that boy, Paul. Yes, my nigga, I love Paul Pierce. My nigga shut out the truth right right, the truth. That's right, my nigga. I love all my young boys. Man.
Speaker 8: And you got so uh you know you got to play against Jordan and his prime. But you saw early Kobe like you know before they went on. As they was going on, they rhyme, what did you think you know? And comparison of Jordan and Kobe, what did you think about Kobe gang?
Speaker 4: Well, God bless you first of all, Kobe, Uh, great man, great husband, I mean, great father, I mean but uh, I mean, uh ship. I love Covid to death. I saw him playing in high school. He came and played against us in Philly. Uh well, John Lucas invited him over there. She tore ass up over there in Philly. Make a long story, So he killed ass. I was telling her, boy you ready, you better come home. God damn boy, you, god damn you ready to go?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: He was. He was at Lord Marion and John Lucas used to bring him over all the time when I was with the Sixers, and and and and to play with us and and uh so, uh mein stock House and all us and and ship that motherfuckers to go at me in stack I mean ship, yeah, man, that motherfucker's man. That mother fuck Kobe, you know, Coobe. That motherfucker ain't got no he ain't got no fear. Yeah, motherfuckers just kill kill kill, you know. And that's why he was so. It was in high school, yes, man, he was a killer. He was fucking killing in high school. It was unbelievable what he used to doing. Motherfucker in high school. He used to do some unbelievable shit in high school. That motherfuckers. And then he's then when he got to the league and Ship and then Michael became like a mentor and he started like, you know, pattern this game after Mike just looking at all that goddamn fam and motherfucker started running up the damn flow like Mike lagging this goddamn tongue out of the motherfucker mouth like Mike, and god damn, God damn shooting that motherfucker like Mike, And I said, goddamn this motherfucker, Mike, this mother baby Mike.
Speaker 2: Now, God damn.
Speaker 4: Now, look, coach was a bad motherfucker. Man, God damn man. I'm I was just happy to see the man. And it was sad what happened, you know, I'm sure man, I don't want to talk about that. Just talk about the good Cobe, good stuff and and the family and uh but uh, great kid, man, I mean I mean Ship missing, Uh Ship, Uh, I mean sad man.
Speaker 1: So you knew, you knew, like when John Lucas was bringing him over that to play against you, like because he doing y'all in the NBA. So you like, oh, nigga, you ready.
Speaker 4: To be in the NBA. Oh yeah, I told him, yeah, Ship. After that practice, Ship, I just tell him, boy, you better come home. Boy called the ship. Nigga's coming at out of high school, coming in this motherfucker. You better go and get your money. Yeah, go ahead and get your money. And ship ain't no sense. You're going to college, nigga. He was, Oh my goodness, oh my ship. College has been crazy. So he came out on in the league. Yeah, but he was he was He was tough, tough, he was one of Oh my goodness, Yes, that was the nightmare too. Yeah, that motherfucker was a nightmare.
Speaker 9: I said, you have you're having Jordan flashbacks guarding Kobe a little bit like a little.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I never really I got a little bit of the I ain't really get that killer Kobe. He you know, he was really young. He was young.
Speaker 3: They had just started going.
Speaker 4: I had cast him over and the form and hit him with the game. Kobe. I ain't mean to talk about COVID because I won't do that. Man, my man, God bless you, Cooba. He'll love you too much us. But yeah, but yeah, I mean, I you know, he was young.
Speaker 1: He was still like coming to age.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 4: Playing behind guys over there with the Lakers when they first come in. You know, he wasn't came right in starting, so you know, and then you know so but you know I love that man, Yeah for sure, for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Now you know, playing against Mike, we are ever cool enough to like hang out after the game, or it was just too much like black motherfucker's going on on the court.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you know when you know, after the games, the games be over the ship Max, I'm cool, Okay, you know, I ain't got no problem with your motherfucking eyes. We ain't got no jersey or niggas. Yeah, and I ain't got one on either. Yeah, nigga ships over with niggas. But like, motherfucker, like I told him up, Like Kenny Smith said, well, Mike said burning And I keep telling the story. But it's funny to me because say, I got damn ready to fight Mike out there in the game, and Mike said, God damn, Kenny, what's up this motherfucker? This nigga kind of crazy? This motherfucker. Oh man, this motherfucker. What's going on with this nigga? This nigga want to fight me the whole goddamn game. I mean, really want to fight me and bring your son over there to the locker room with all that. Michael Jordans asked me to sign this ship. Man. I was like, man, what the this niggas crazy for real? Man?
Speaker 5: So what was like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're family, man, the same We're in the same gea turning nigga in the NBA.
Speaker 1: Nigga might start bringing the ball on the other side.
Speaker 4: Nigga, we both made it, Nigga. Yeah, fuck this ship, Nigga. We just competing, nigga. His son had whole so I hadn't dressed out and all that ship signed, all that ship. Mike hit him on his ass, hit him, hit him up.
Speaker 9: I know, Kenny always bring up you know, because y'all, y'all want back to back when he left, when he left and then he came back only like seventeen games and y'all beat you know, the Magic who they lost to.
Speaker 2: Now do you feel like, I know what you're gonna say, But.
Speaker 9: Y'all, Mike was there for the full season, y'all probably would have saw him in the finals. I would think, you know, I mean, I mean, I'm just saying, I don't know, man, I don't know what the playoffs would have brought. But man, I know y'all motherfuckers ain't never seen the motherfuckers a loser, goddamn series. Okay, goddamn it, I'm telling you motherfucker's God damn, I'm looking at all.
Speaker 4: God damn, what are the cameras at all? I'm looking at all these motherfuckers. But I'm telling you motherfuckers right now, I got damn, God damn it. We would have knocked their motherfucking ass so they would have lost us. Got that.
Speaker 1: He would have been sixty one.
Speaker 4: I got that right, They had it, ain't had nobody. I mean in the lineup go through. I understand that ship we had, motherfucker, God damn big African back there blocking up everything, blocking everything come through.
Speaker 2: That they wouldna have had nobody.
Speaker 4: God goddamn caught right, and god damn my homeboy will produce. Yeah, but either way, so man, the motherfuckers getting raped. Man, that's how we used to beat them, because they ain't had nobody to stop dreaming, dreams, falling away, shooting that bitch hot of bound.
Speaker 1: Bro. You know how Nigga's playing now, He was playing like that.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm trying to tell you. And this this show was I'm talking about ninety one. This ninety one that I'm talking about, it was being nasty beating the banks off ninety one. They swept them, ninety two, we swept them. I don't know Google it, but but when.
Speaker 9: Y'all played play, when y'all played the Nicks, y'all went to game seven right Eastern Conference Finals. The Bulls went to Game seven against the Knicks without Mike as well. So if Margine Mike was there in the finals, I think it would have been a little different for Shure. That's all I got, man, I know.
Speaker 4: This mother fucker won't be controversial. This motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Got Google. I'm I'm a Bulls fan. I got that, man, I could tell.
Speaker 4: I keep hearing this niggers same as him.
Speaker 1: Question now he going, what are.
Speaker 4: We doing with my peopils? Not damn?
Speaker 9: Now for show man, Come on, Mandy man, I think it would have been good. Serious man went better than that magic.
Speaker 1: We definitely man appreciate you pulling up talking and ship man. We we got us some basketball. Want you to sign that motherfucker man, put your sickna jo on now, gotta do it now for show huh oh yeah, we got some memorabilum. Now we got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: Fuck that up.
Speaker 1: Hey, we don't even know who signed them. Sitting up now, Jeff T signed this, so we got Jeff T. Now we got this. Should I don't want nothing to win it.
Speaker 4: Act like he ain't know what to do with that ship.
Speaker 3: Ship went back here.
Speaker 4: Right here. I'm gonna tak him back. He patrol the ball, nigga, let the ball control you.
Speaker 1: No man, appreciate intuition.
Speaker 4: You gotta say what you do it, man, No man, just hey, I got my golf line coming out. Okay, I got an app coming out of my golf line, Bernon Maxwell Golf line, the Vernon Maxwell Initiative LLC Mental Health. I got that going, the Max Style podcast coming back to you in the near future, real soon. What else can I said?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Can you tell me your social media?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, ship burn it back Vernon Maxwell eleven Twitter? Uh hey, what happened?
Speaker 2: What happened with that?
Speaker 4: It was on that You'll see you'll see my damn picture all right down down, push on that motherfucking nigga out there. You see me. That's man that you in the fucking.
Speaker 1: You man, it's numb, but salute man, well wish to all that man shout out the burning man, Max Maxwell pushing up owners Man that y'all.
Speaker 4: Following God, damn broken play man. I appreciate this ship man for man, we appreciate you coming back crying Broye for sure. Besides that ship he would do. Yeah, y'all tuning in the broken play.
Speaker 2: Man I was, man.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you man, real number