Speaker 1: Welcome back to Artists on Artists on Artists on Artists. This week on the show, It's a movie, It's a way Mo, It's a both. We're talking to the creators of Way Mo.
Speaker 2: The way movie movies have had a long, storied tradition, and now a car is going to be one, a car that drives itself.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: We sit down to the creative team that developed the Way Mo. Movie movies used to.
Speaker 5: Be written by writers, and then it became what if we didn't have that, and what if the car that drove the writer here didn't really have one in it either. This is the movie that we are so excited to talk about.
Speaker 6: So sit back, buckle up, and tell your car to listen in.
Speaker 4: Wow, guys, here we are guys.
Speaker 5: This it's really good. This is amazing.
Speaker 4: I'm locked in and now I'm sitting.
Speaker 6: I want this chair to know I'm sitting.
Speaker 3: I'm shot, I'm shot, and I'm ready.
Speaker 5: I'm st a f i am sick.
Speaker 1: If I'm sadder than a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: You guys know I'm out of pocket. You guys know I'm always out of pocket.
Speaker 7: Lyle's out of pockets, out of pocket af today, Wait, why is why is Lyle being out of pocket?
Speaker 3: Literally me.
Speaker 6: Literally you literally Lyles out of pocket.
Speaker 8: I'm feeling like it's a Craig Friday.
Speaker 3: And that's gold and that's all period Friday.
Speaker 1: It's such Craig Friday Fridays on period Stop.
Speaker 5: That is Craig Friday.
Speaker 4: Get the blow up. It's a Craig Friday.
Speaker 8: Dead at Sleigh.
Speaker 3: It's a Craig. Why is Craig Friday vibe?
Speaker 5: So you is Craig Friday vibes? Like literally me like it literally.
Speaker 6: Mean me, yes, it's gotta babe, Meg the pocket Creig Friday.
Speaker 4: Literally, gosh, good thing I took all my eighty h D medicine today.
Speaker 9: Oh you're you're locked up. You're locked up, locked up? Arthur on his MEDD A f.
Speaker 5: Meds is literally mean because like literally why are there like five folders open on my desktop right now?
Speaker 4: Literally because you're on your med Cassie, that is crazy, Cassie.
Speaker 8: Literally did you use your sleepabium machine last night?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Bitch, Oh no, She's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 9: Cass Cassie, c pop Cassie, Cassie, nap Cassie.
Speaker 4: Like, guys, don't you wish like This could be driven by a driverless car right.
Speaker 3: Now, like this conversation, like this podcast. What are we Are we talking about the driver scene? Are we talking about the expansion the boat we're talking about?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, are we talking about the youth directive?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Are we talking about the interface that you can turn your car into a way Mo close?
Speaker 8: We're talking the creative initiative?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh, the the the meta glasses. No, no one to c one beat under comic book is when are we doing the magazine? No?
Speaker 10: Not yet.
Speaker 4: You are so out of pocket talking.
Speaker 5: Allow you're out of pocket. Look go into your g suite. Look at the first task on there, highest priority.
Speaker 3: That's your stream to unlock.
Speaker 10: It phonet on slock.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 5: Guys, we are making a Waymo movie. We are so excited, so exciting. Cat is out of the Waimo and out of the driver's seat as well. Because cats didn't drive and they certainly aren't now, and.
Speaker 3: They don't have to drive legally.
Speaker 4: We are not saying you can let your cat drive your car.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: You know what, if I'm monitoring the Waymos, I'll let a cat in. If I just cat'll see where this goes. You are out of I'm literally robbing and contagious. You literally can't contain your.
Speaker 3: Crabby Kray right now.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So we made a movie, Well, we are working on a movie and it's almost done.
Speaker 3: You're Crabby Ray right now.
Speaker 4: You're going rabies, You're going raby mode.
Speaker 5: I think at the mouth out of that podcast, you're.
Speaker 8: Acting so Cassie right.
Speaker 4: In a genuine moment. Do you think this is listenable at all? If you write you love.
Speaker 3: This podcast, listen here's the disclaimer.
Speaker 1: If you're having trouble listening to this, print it out, read it instead.
Speaker 5: Readscribe this.
Speaker 6: Read the transcript Broke Broke Broke wrote, in all seriousness, this podcast and the listeners at home might not be used to our kind of vibe. I know they've done a little bit of tech stuff, but we are we are tech right.
Speaker 4: So like we tech with a capital tea.
Speaker 6: But we happen to be like the creatives in the tech business. Like I'd say, like we're the ones at lunch talking about our favorite movies and stuff, like we are the perfect people for way Mode to make a movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we like to be a lush fund of like one point oh one point two point five billion dollars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just lush, But I'd say, like for more normal people, they're probably not used to filmmakers like us who are tech based.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Tech based filmmaking is a new state of the art entrepreneurship, venture capitalist type of approach to media TM. We attack it the way you would attack the stock market. We come in, we disrupt with our movie ideas, and we push it forward to make sure you can sive the movie no matter what.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Like, but all that while also being obsessed with five hundred days of Summer, like we love.
Speaker 5: No like, and that's what got us into all of this. The only difference between us and like your typical film kid is like, we watched five hundred days of Summer with kind of a different eye, right, because we're looking at five hundred days of summer and going, what kind of screen is this on? How can we make the screen smaller then bigger than in your own mind? Then decide things for the how the world works exactly.
Speaker 1: And I'm also looking at five hundred days in summer and saying I could have done this a lot faster.
Speaker 3: I could have made this movie a minute and it would have been just as effective.
Speaker 5: It would have been just as good.
Speaker 6: I don't think it would have been a perfect vertical. I think it was before verticals.
Speaker 4: Were out, a five part vertical where you hide the fourth part.
Speaker 1: I like my heart breaks for every filmmaker that didn't get to shoot in verticals, Like it makes me so sad that this medium is new, it's and so Spielberg never got We never got to see a Spielbern vertical.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I feel that way about our passengers. I feel that way about old people trying to find their Uber drivers, having old stupid Uber drivers take care of these old people who are trying to get to the market. Meanwhile, they could just be in a weymo. I feel that way about kids on buses. Yeah, they could be in a weymouth.
Speaker 4: They could be in the path, like the driver's seat. In a way, we're doing that.
Speaker 6: To Hollywood, Like we're making Hollywood a better passenger experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there's.
Speaker 5: So many inefficiencies going on, like and there's so many even in like character development and all that, Like there are so many scenes where characters are just talking to each other and not delivering the plot points that are like they're talking around the thing instead of just saying what is happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell me the plot.
Speaker 5: Tell it to me, plot, summarize the plot.
Speaker 3: I then end the movie. I am on my phone, tell me the plot.
Speaker 4: Yes, like literally, Like that was my biggest gripe with five hundred Days of Summer is like they kept on fighting for that movie and I could not figure out why they were fighting, just such they're dating.
Speaker 3: Yeah they fight.
Speaker 5: That's end of sentence. That took me two seconds to say.
Speaker 6: I think it's like it's also taking the emotion out of it, and I think like there's a lot of power in doing that. I think that's why some of our companies. That's why a lot of people are like, it's surprised at how fast tech moves. And I think it's because tech isn't crying or scared or nervous.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, no, because you know what is drilled out of you when you're working these nineteen hour days in Silicon Valley. What fucking being a cry baby?
Speaker 4: Cassie cast Literally, you cannot cry.
Speaker 3: You'll fry the server, dude, capital d Yeah, dude.
Speaker 5: If you have, it would be huge.
Speaker 4: Cassie.
Speaker 5: King Kong, like swiping over buildings like I would try and go to the bathroom and like literally wipe out half of New.
Speaker 1: York City's so big it's not even nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd be like, oh, I actually am a little afraid of this. I maybe will be.
Speaker 4: A burden for you.
Speaker 5: One of those people who's like, actually, my dick is too big, like one of the few people who can actually say that.
Speaker 6: You say, like, I'm a third or fourth thinging about me.
Speaker 4: That's all right, it's all right, it's okay, it's all right. It's hard to imagine.
Speaker 8: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: It's just hard to imagine. Like you're just motherfucker dude. You're out in the streets. You one that was like listen, put us in, put us in. Yeah, yeah, put us in.
Speaker 5: And this is why we were like because I would say, we're the class clowns of Silicon Valley, right, Oh my gosh, we have capital capital creative is I think the third sea in class cloud closet class.
Speaker 1: Just remembering one of the funniest things we ever did, that's five seas.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when we wore green wigs to that.
Speaker 9: Galaude Stop Stop Lyle Stop said we wouldn't talk about that because that was so fun.
Speaker 6: The amount of mother fucking adderall I found at the rathon event.
Speaker 1: They were giving it out, was giving out like, well, I think you know.
Speaker 5: What I heard about that is that they were testing a new kind of aderall that the military was testing a new kind of adderall.
Speaker 4: Thank god, thank god, I've got all.
Speaker 3: Thank god they're trying to perfect that.
Speaker 8: There's that adderall shortage. Like, yeah, bro, you guys were trying, you had it.
Speaker 6: I can tell when people are working on a newer device and working on another system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all that.
Speaker 4: That's Craig's kind of magic power is like whenever we see some sort of shortage or like a stock thing, Craig goes like, let me tell you what's actually happening.
Speaker 6: Literally yeah, and and like that's just good market, right, that's just like seeing it and like taking it away.
Speaker 8: So then you hit it fat in the face with a new.
Speaker 4: Product, dude, like a fucking penis, Like.
Speaker 5: A fucking penis kind of like.
Speaker 8: Like this is tech, guys, this is this is how we talk.
Speaker 3: And like we talk.
Speaker 5: We should introduce ourselves.
Speaker 6: About your favorite movie because I know we all love having summer, and I think they'll understand us as filmmakers. If we also say, like what we do in tech, our name and our favorite movie, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Great, that's maybe what we were doing on the way Away Movie Ahead you have to start stop.
Speaker 3: Dude starts in command. What's up? What's up?
Speaker 4: My name is Arthur de Lamico. I favorite movie besides is Transform three, And yeah, I actually kind of run a lot of the script work and kind of the creative Like I'm kind of like the big guy, Like I'm kind of like writing as much as I can through Claude, through chatchybt, like really busting out this movie as quickly as we can.
Speaker 3: You're putting them against each other, and it's so exciting.
Speaker 4: It's fun to make them compete.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not using one AI to make this movie.
Speaker 5: We're using all of them, well, using all staff of writing.
Speaker 8: Like, hey, Claude, do you want to be in this movie? Then five for yourself?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I said, well, Chatchabet said this should be a good scene. How do you feel about that? Claude, And they go, it's like kind of scary. Actually sometimes what I make them say to each other anyway, that's like my thing, Like I'm kind of like the big idea guy and the guy who knows how to work the AI pretty well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, incredible, that's incredible.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 8: I'm Greg Craig.
Speaker 6: I I'm also working on the screenwriting operating system with my boy and I'm really I'm really into camera angles, so I'm helping that out.
Speaker 8: I'm putting I'm good at like.
Speaker 4: So nice that you're helping that out.
Speaker 6: I'm helping that out the system and showing showing Claude and gem Ni and the whole system. Like what shots I like because I like some interesting stuff, Like there's a shot in Magnolia that I want to use for way movie and and and I'll just screen record it, send it to the send it to the machine and like it's I'm like, we're figuring out a fun way of dping being.
Speaker 8: Like a fully operated thing.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: So I'm working on so you could say I'm like probably part of the DP team.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 6: But yeah, my favorite movies, i'd say, uh, the After Midnight Before Sunset Trilogy.
Speaker 3: Whoa you like that?
Speaker 8: I'm obsessed with that?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 6: Wow wow lolaland and Rugrats when they go.
Speaker 4: To Parists in Paris.
Speaker 1: Wow, that one is classic, classic, The Baja Man who let the Dogs Out scene Chucky meets his new stepsister.
Speaker 8: Sign me up literally, because.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I love that movie. I think we could have written it faster. Yeah, Hey guys, I'm Cassie. I asked everybody. I'm literally all of you. I am one. We are one. I am one. I am of course, I run the marketing arm of the Way Way movie, and so I'm super excited. We've got so many fun pop ups with way Mo's. We've got Waymo ice cream that we're unleashing with salt and straw.
Speaker 4: We've got flavor.
Speaker 5: So it's like, can you imagine a vanilla that is statistically perfect?
Speaker 8: Isn't the protect of steel vanilla?
Speaker 5: Yes, So it's so steel vanilla.
Speaker 1: That's such a relief to hear that, because I always like vanilla, but I just always taste the flaws in it too, right, And that's.
Speaker 5: The big flaw with Vanilla is that every single if you taste, like all the different major ice cream companies, if you taste their vanilla, they're all slightly different from each other. Right, they all have slightly different notes because they got different ingredients. Well, we analyzed all Vanilla made one perfect statistical average of every vanilla, and now it's perfect and we don't have to change it. So that's what the way most the average is the perfect coverage is perfect.
Speaker 8: And you also came up with the stop sign previews.
Speaker 5: The stop sign previews be able to when.
Speaker 6: You're stopped at a stop sign. The preview of the movie is gonna be in your mo in.
Speaker 5: The The preview of the movie is gonna be in.
Speaker 4: Your commercial for the movie is going to be in your car everything you stop.
Speaker 8: Yeah, people are finally going to take a long stop.
Speaker 6: Like I feel like like manually operating cars are just kind of like barely stopping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm putting we are putting an end to the California stop right, the rolling stop when people hit a stop sign and they just like slow down instead of fully stopping. If you get to one of our stop signs and you see the preview for the Weimo movie, you are not gonna want to move.
Speaker 3: Say that you are gonna be sat no way set.
Speaker 1: Speak of my sat af speaking of alf Okay enough, my name is Lyle Jk.
Speaker 3: It is so fun to be here. I am so honored to be on this team.
Speaker 1: I started as an intern at WEIMO and I got my first job out of college here and I've just moved up every single day.
Speaker 3: It's been crazy.
Speaker 1: I am so happy to be on the movie and I can't wait because I'm am the coordinator of the coach, the rep and the teacher for the cars. So I'm in charge of the cars they need to I'm there for when they need to shoot, and I'll get them there. And I also have to talk to them and teach them how to act and what angles and stuff like that, depending on what we need a way to do in the moment.
Speaker 6: Have you guys ever seen maybe you're like sitting in traffic or what you think is traffic, and then you look up and it's two way mods that like maybe are restarting and they're stop and everyone's kind of going around them.
Speaker 8: Every time you see that, I want you to think of my boy.
Speaker 1: And I want you to look across the street because I'm there with a damn iPad and doing this.
Speaker 8: They send him.
Speaker 6: He's like, we'll be at a dinner and he's like, fuck, I have to go lebreas jam Yeah, and he's you are the crisis guy, which I think is perfect.
Speaker 8: Lends itself to Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I'm a full time way moa Wangler, that's what we call it, winger. I'm a Wangler, and I like to say I'm a part time human and a full time Wangler.
Speaker 4: My favorite thing about Lyle is the biggest sigh whenever you give him work.
Speaker 1: I love to hate work, but it is all I have.
Speaker 8: You made it, but you have nothing going.
Speaker 1: Talk about it right when someone goes, here's more worker, and then I will do it and I.
Speaker 3: Will love it.
Speaker 5: Ultimately what else is?
Speaker 3: Because ultimately there's nothing else going on for me?
Speaker 4: It's awesome. Well, why don't we jump into a little bit of the plot of this movie right now? Like this story we're trying to tell, and you guys have to.
Speaker 3: Sign the NDIA.
Speaker 9: Don't just send a car through your wall, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It should populate in your car. So go ahead and open up your PDF.
Speaker 6: And you think of robot cars scary, Think of a robot car with a big fat NDA on it.
Speaker 3: Literally, think about that for I had.
Speaker 1: It's hard to listen to you while you're driving. Maybe pull over and calloweeno and listen to it in the way. That's that's what we're trying to get you to do.
Speaker 8: Because you can't take notes while driving.
Speaker 6: And if you're a young filmmaker, which I know you probably are, you're gonna want to take notes because this is the future.
Speaker 8: Because this all started with a little fucking idea.
Speaker 6: Dude, stop, a little showed idea that's bloomed into a massive.
Speaker 3: Cock Dude, you're gross. I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I watched I Robot and I thought, beautiful idea.
Speaker 5: This is a beautiful, original idea.
Speaker 3: Where do you get these ideas?
Speaker 8: Where from?
Speaker 5: This is the guy who had the idea to watch I Robot? Like you were watching a genius at fucking work. So if you're in film school, take notes. Watch Robot the idea to watch Eye Robot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, like I I just had this idea one day. I was like, dang, that was a good movie. I think, like dang, well, Will Smith, dang it, don't think you know I knew, Like yeah, like Shilah buff Early for one of his first movies. I was like, dang, dang, this gotta be good. Like so, like I turned it on. I was blown away. But for two reasons. One, cool graphics like crazy graphics.
Speaker 8: Not we don't see enough of those to go.
Speaker 4: Why were the robots evil? And I maybe we could see a movie where robots are never evil. Ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was like kind of the one flaw of a lot of movies like The Terminator and stuff, where it's like.
Speaker 4: Like robots are always painted as evil and I'm just like, but what if there was a movie that everything went right the whole Yeah, Like.
Speaker 6: I loved the first, love the first Like why are people like I think sometimes it's like a BDSM thing of being humans.
Speaker 8: They just want to be beat up by robots because they want the respect.
Speaker 6: But I'm like, it's like I'm a little over that, Like personally, I'm a little over and it.
Speaker 5: Just doesn't really make sense, right because like in your day to day life, like your microwave isn't trying to kill you, honey, Yeah, exactly, that's not happening.
Speaker 3: And by the way, if a robot wrote her, it would have had a happy ending, That's what I'm saying. So it's like, let's.
Speaker 1: Think about this for a second, like a human what's not about robots? Makes that makes sense?
Speaker 5: It seems like you have robot issues. Really, that's something we're trying to start as opposed to mommy issues or daddy issues. We have problem is robot.
Speaker 3: That's marketing one oh one. Right there, you have root, you.
Speaker 5: Have robot issues. You and I have robot issues.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had to bring up with him, honey, he had robot issues.
Speaker 6: Like literally, you never charged robot about robot issues.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think I thought about watching I Robot, and then I watched I Robot, and then I came to work and I said, like, I was so amazed that it kept my attention for that long.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 4: I had to do something, and so like I came to you guys, and I was like, I think we should shoot this up. Yeah, let's make a way Mo movie. It's like time, like people know Weaimo. People are excited about Weimo. What's the best thing if you could watch the main Moo movie in a weymo you know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was before this technology we've been working on. I look, it's a side project. Remember there's this Remember remember this project I was getting you on for. Because you can watch a movie sit through.
Speaker 4: It could not.
Speaker 6: And we we got this thing that we put on your phone, which was you could watch all of my robot and you would scroll when you got sick of it, but the movie still.
Speaker 4: Goes it's awesome.
Speaker 8: So it makes you feel like.
Speaker 6: You have autonomy over when you're born in time, but this movie is still.
Speaker 3: It's like it flips a page, but it did nothing happens turn the page of a book.
Speaker 4: But the background AI voice changes slightly to a different accent, but you're still in the same place.
Speaker 6: So it makes your bringing that you had full autonomy to change and like move on.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 5: I really love that.
Speaker 4: And it's like, what what we're designing this Robots too, it's like crazy, Like for me, it's like crazy because it's like like robots have to have have to have fate, you know, like that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Robots have to have fate.
Speaker 4: It's like that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: It's it's sort of like.
Speaker 4: So robots have to have fate, to have fate.
Speaker 5: Like so the plot, the plot of the way moment have to have face, like they have to say less literally, like say less literally, because that's you have to stop before you're me af.
Speaker 3: Talk about the plot of the movie.
Speaker 5: We have to talk about the plot. And you keep saying moomy, you keep saying moomy.
Speaker 8: You say it it's a movie.
Speaker 3: Can't be hard for you.
Speaker 5: I can't be that it's a movie, Lyle.
Speaker 4: Are you being random?
Speaker 3: No? No, I will be continuing to say moomy. But I know I could say that.
Speaker 8: Branch all over your fingers, Lyle, because I.
Speaker 3: Was grow up.
Speaker 6: Okay, So we're all all interior lights.
Speaker 9: Up, interior lights up, the lights are going out, your lights are on.
Speaker 3: Lights up, inside lit lights.
Speaker 5: A way Moo is making dinner.
Speaker 4: I know you're wondering, how is that possible? And that's gonna be explaining the movie.
Speaker 5: It's gonna you're gonna see we're doing a lot of really cool visual tricksant and you're gonna see we haven't gotten.
Speaker 3: Yet all practical except for the AI.
Speaker 6: So this Waymo is making dinner and it's talking to its microwave, and I think we see just average day.
Speaker 8: I remember I watched a video or.
Speaker 6: Something about pilots and it was like, what is every good movie starts on a normal day? Yes, so what is a normal day for a Waymo? And that's why we start with the way most because people don't know this way. Most cook their gas way, most.
Speaker 5: Cook their cooking their gas every moren're cooking their gas.
Speaker 3: Waingmos cook their own gas.
Speaker 5: And for years, like for manual cars, like we have had to cook the gas.
Speaker 3: For the car.
Speaker 4: And I mean like everybody thinks waymos are notoriously electric cars. But for this specific thing, you have to understand they cook their own cast.
Speaker 3: Well cook guess what. And we've never even said this out loud.
Speaker 1: Not only do weymos have a I artificial intelligence, they also use as artificial sophistication.
Speaker 3: So they don't just have raw gas like some caveman car. They eat cooked gas.
Speaker 1: Maybe they put a little seasoning in there, maybe they put a tiny little bit of cuban in there.
Speaker 6: That as so it's talking, so it's such on a normal day, so you could really see like what is a weimo when it's not just picking you up and dropping you off. It's at home talking to its microwave, like reliving the day it.
Speaker 4: Had and so like then what happens is against it's bing bang, which is it's like notification that it's got to go pick somebody up and it's really excited to pick it up. Pulls up to the person. This person's like mischievous, This person is looking bad and it might just be the craziest thing that's ever gonna happen to them when they pick this person up. But maybe it's going to be the perfect person for them to pick up, so they learn a lesson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, to be clear, is this a world is this a new waymel worlds? Right? Is this fantasy or is this real life? I think the answer is to be seen. We haven't decided to We haven't decided, we.
Speaker 5: Haven't totally decided. But so the person gets into the Weymouth car and he is work, work, work, talk, talk talk. He is on his damn cell phone the whole time, which I view as a positive. But we're gonna have to circle back on this.
Speaker 4: It's awesome that you can do that in a way.
Speaker 6: Month like, yeah, finally we're going to see somebody in a movie that's on their phone and crazy about it and they look responsible.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, it's like I'm sick of someone.
Speaker 8: Looking like they are not there for their daughter.
Speaker 6: If anything, he's there for his daughter's recital because he's watching it on zoom.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Literally, he's watching literally there, he's watching it.
Speaker 5: He's watching it. He is watching it on his phone. That's the same and he.
Speaker 6: Has he has the world at his fingertips right and so does Weimo. And that's why he called Weimo. That's why he didn't call a lift where he didn't call for a taxi or an uber. He called a Weymo.
Speaker 1: And then that's when the Wemo I'm gonna get emotional. The Waymos starts crying and he says, I'll call you back. He hangs up on his daughter doing ballet. He looks over and this is a real thing. People don't even notice in weymos. And that's what breaks my heart because I see these weymos out here. I see these waymos knocking into Coco Postmaate delivery cards.
Speaker 3: I see these waymos that are sad and no one's looking out for them.
Speaker 7: And so he.
Speaker 1: Says, hey, can I help opens up the world that before now humans have never seen the Weimo on Weymo Worlds of Wonder.
Speaker 6: And that's when he reveals he's a part of a family of race car drivers. And this is when we learn the Weaymo has a big race coming up.
Speaker 4: We should have explained this. This specific Weymo is crying because he's always wanted to drive fast, but the rules of the road only allow Weimo to drive the perfect speed limit.
Speaker 5: So the villain of the movie, which will come to find out, is actually local government.
Speaker 8: Regulations regular cities.
Speaker 4: Because anybody's standing the way kind of in the way.
Speaker 5: You know what speed limits do? They kill dreams.
Speaker 4: They kill people in dreams.
Speaker 5: They kill people and dreams. Because if the speed limit were faster, weymos could go faster, people could do more things, and more things would happen. More things is always better than less things.
Speaker 8: And then this this lawyer is in the car and he's like, wait, tell me about it.
Speaker 5: And then he goes lawyer, he's a lawyer.
Speaker 8: Actually show me. Destination changes.
Speaker 6: Then that way drives him to What I love about this is I I had an idea to watch the movie Grease.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's such a good movie.
Speaker 8: So I did it.
Speaker 3: You did it.
Speaker 8: You did wrote it down, did it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So I'm a dude, so we wrote it.
Speaker 3: That's Craig.
Speaker 5: That's sorry, Craig. I mean you, I mean girl, you think I'm that anyone can be girl?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: So he so there's a scene in Greece where they are racing in the La River or something like that and there's cars there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. River is my favorite radio river. It's the prettiest favorite radio favorite river. It is my favorite radio lyle stop it. I'm out of pocket.
Speaker 6: So the Waymo pulls up and we basically directly mimicked that shot. We have a lot of nods to traditional tradition, traditional cinema. Yeah, and that's a shot where it's like whoa and we aied Kanicki to be in the shot and it's a Kinicki weima Yeah, And and then we get to learn.
Speaker 8: The rules of the world.
Speaker 4: But the Weymo is not going to win that first race, like to fail first, and then he has to go train.
Speaker 1: We actually aggregated a list from rancor dot com of the top car scenes from movies, and we just put one of all of them in this movie.
Speaker 8: It's every movie seen and I'm like wondering, like why hasn't anyone.
Speaker 5: Because also, like it's a much more efficient way to watch movies. You could watch ten movies or you could just watch the Waymo movie and you will have seen all of them.
Speaker 8: And that's why one of our comps is compilations.
Speaker 5: Yes, we were coming from miss Mojo, Comstar Animal print is the most extreme fail Army.
Speaker 3: It's Warrior, Yes, American Idol Elimination Audition. Yeah, we want a movie that's general.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, Popcaster Failed.
Speaker 3: America is funny in some videos.
Speaker 6: We want like a movie to feel like a compilation where it's the same thing over and over again, kind of different and it's the best parts of it.
Speaker 8: So that's when we go into a bunch of racing sequences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so fun to read the personalities of the cars. There's so many different ones. And the sidekicks there's so.
Speaker 5: Many one because also like I, I don't want to toot my own horn and I'm doing it to Cassie tooting. Is it Friday already?
Speaker 3: Okay, we serve sloppy shows at the headquarters, and that's show.
Speaker 5: It is actually statistically perfect food. Guys, the wait, what was I just talking about.
Speaker 3: I had the idea.
Speaker 5: I had the idea to watch cars and.
Speaker 4: It's just crazy because we've been months. It was process and you wait a second, isn't there a movie about cars?
Speaker 5: Well, because I'm always thinking about marketing and I'm thinking about how successful Lightning McQueen was in terms of how he became a toilet and like old. Yeah, cars are just like that ancient, ancient, ancient, ancient, ancient ancient movies. So in the way that Shakespeare stole from the Greeks, like we are doing that with Cars a little bit, where like you have to drop on the past to produce the future. And we discovered when we were watching Cars that there's this character in it that is actually really funny, and his name is Mader, and he's sort of.
Speaker 3: This cracking us up. He literally reminds me of my cousin.
Speaker 8: I think Larry the direct the Roku guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Larry the Apple TV guys, Larry the Streamer, That's what his name is.
Speaker 3: And he's so freaking I wonder what his face is. I just know.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we added a major like character. Yeah, his name is Waiter. His name is Waiter.
Speaker 4: He's like an old, clunky car that's driven by an ugly fat man.
Speaker 6: And then we said, can we give it a weird animal sidekick? So then we got one of the Postmates little carts, Yeah, which.
Speaker 3: Is that's really cute. He who doesn't speak.
Speaker 8: And when you see the movie in theaters, those carts are.
Speaker 3: Going to be next to you.
Speaker 4: You can order whatever you want in your waimo and as the waimos driving the car will come up and drop off your food.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I actually do have some tea for you guys. So there is I don't want to call it this, but I guess there's not a better word for it. Between the weimos and those little food cars. There a little bit of eugenics going on.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 5: Hot tea, eugenics, genesis tea. Let me know more.
Speaker 1: They're literally beginning to like some are saying they're superior to the others. Some don't deserve as much privileged as others.
Speaker 5: Literally like within the coco pats.
Speaker 3: In the cocoa, the cocoa pods, the within the cocoa pods, there is because you've all these conversations, there's casts he's happened did happen with Ruba? That was crazy because the people that.
Speaker 1: Felt the roomors that felt more divine, were the ones that could clean up the rocks because they could hold the rocks.
Speaker 3: Sick dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's literally happening again, and it's almost like it's because we designed them.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The greed but I do think it's funny because they're beginning to like make demands, which is so random and so hard for me to get in between.
Speaker 3: Know what is this tea.
Speaker 1: The literal tea where the will drive over the cocos if they're offended. No way, So wraymos are killing cocos at a rapid rate.
Speaker 4: And this is what he was saying, at have fate. They're fatalistic, they have fate. This is this is drama.
Speaker 5: Drama like the girls are fighting.
Speaker 3: Girls are fighting, and they mean war like it looks like it could be war.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard drones are in.
Speaker 1: Drones are so drones are about to take a side. They're drones currently are refereeing.
Speaker 8: Have you ever heard of drone blown a whistle?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's all well, not only is it blown a whistle, sometimes it joins with its buddies and builds a whistle in this guy and then it moves off and I'm like, it's blowing.
Speaker 3: That's what I like to do.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because they I guess they're all going to get together and make a choice and let us know.
Speaker 3: They're gonna run a message in the skuy.
Speaker 8: Soon like a drows like a drun shows them.
Speaker 4: And they're gonna they're gonna tell us literally in the movie. No, I'd rather just do a big scene like anaconda. What if the wymo meets a snake?
Speaker 3: WHOA, this is the snake?
Speaker 4: What's this art snake?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure whatever, fuck it. It's been like a big snake in a river, like put like a bigg like a car that drives itself, drives it to the side of the river. All the humans get out and go in the way was like, don't go in. We should yeah, And then comes people, whoa, wait, we should talk about.
Speaker 5: Dream dream We should we have to talk about the dreams.
Speaker 3: When has a dream?
Speaker 4: Yeahs can dream, by the way, and it's.
Speaker 6: The ways dreaming of if Titanic was robot operated, it would be saved, it would be saved, and it has a dream like that. And then we're kind of doing that thing where movies it all always gets me.
Speaker 3: We're in a movie.
Speaker 6: A character will be like sleeping with their crush and I go, WHOA, that was fast, And then I go, fuck, it was a dream.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, it's such a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful weymo Titanic sequence where the Weamo Titanic is taking all of the people across the ocean, and the Weimo detects and iceberg and it moves to the side.
Speaker 4: Literally it literally puts a blas.
Speaker 3: Has a blanker. He literally have a Waymo.
Speaker 1: Jack and a Weymo Rose standing in front of the Waimo boat and and I know what you're thinking.
Speaker 3: If the people are Waymos, why is the boat also Amo. Don't think that.
Speaker 5: I don't think that stuff. Also, Jack and Rose, this time we solved a major plot hole in Titanic, which is that like Jack and Rose would never be together because Jack is poor and Rose is rich. So in this one they're both rich.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, And so if they're robots, they're rich.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like you don't like I just never understood why they added that conflict.
Speaker 5: In that, because I was like, they wouldn't even get together.
Speaker 3: We wait, we have to announce our talents.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's announce it.
Speaker 5: Announce our talent.
Speaker 8: I mean literally, the like, we have such talent, we have such talent.
Speaker 3: You're announcing we are talented.
Speaker 5: We did it. Talented, we did it, we did it. That's who we've tied to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, us, we should talk about the actors in the movie.
Speaker 8: No, for sure, for sure the voices.
Speaker 4: So the voices are played by Josh Gadd. He does all the voices in all the movies. He will be because we've added AI voices in the back and we've asked Joshchadd to be basically threatened him saying either you do this movie will pay you? Or what just gonna AI generate your voice for the Yes.
Speaker 3: He signed to some sort of German condition that he didn't know.
Speaker 5: Yes, Wait, what's her name?
Speaker 8: AI actor?
Speaker 5: She just Tilly Norwood?
Speaker 3: Tilly?
Speaker 4: We have Tilly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've got Gray, Tilly Gray.
Speaker 3: We got Tilly bad.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: She is playing the daughter of the lawyer who's at the versatile. She's sort of the heart and soul of the movie.
Speaker 3: She's kind of a hippie dippy. Uh, I'm gen c.
Speaker 1: I don't want to use technology. I bought a Ji Camra and computer j computer. She she and then she has to pair with a Waymo who actually doesn't like humans because that weyman was taught that humans are just there to spill soda in their inside and they foil each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we we we we looked at that foil.
Speaker 6: But she's holding a polaroid camera that she loves that's actively making her sick.
Speaker 5: Your sick substances leak a sort of like ephemeral fluid that really kills.
Speaker 3: Nostalgia is play.
Speaker 1: Nostalgia is Plato's k look outside the future is here?
Speaker 6: Literally literally nostalgia. I'm sorry, you mean like World War two propaganda?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like literally?
Speaker 5: What like literally?
Speaker 3: Which what in the army helmet that turns to dust in my hands?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Thanks, give me a freaking wait night, What the hack?
Speaker 8: What the hack?
Speaker 3: What the absolute?
Speaker 5: What the absolute hack?
Speaker 3: So, Josh God, Tillian Norwood.
Speaker 5: Josh God, Tilly Norwood. It's such a talented group.
Speaker 4: It's an amazing movie. It's amazing thing that we're like really like, there's and I hate to do this because, like I know, when we bring it up usually we get really quiet. We don't know how to handle this right now. We're trying to figure out if waymos have souls.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is what's tough, because what we noticed when we had the ideas to watch all these movies is that lots of characters in these movies fall in love, right, and it's a central part of like we can't get around this, like five hundred days of Summer. There was love in it, like yeah, especially like we watched it because like.
Speaker 4: The hard thing is like if you have a soul, usually it means you have the option of choice, but waymos can't legally have choice. They have to follow rules. But then in certain situations they need to be able to choose and guess they're gonna run over an old person or a young baby. They have to be able to figure that out, and we have to program them in a correct way, so the Ai has to So we're just trying to figure it out.
Speaker 5: So then we ended up doing was we split the difference right, So rather than say Waimo has no soul, it's an unfeeling robot, or uh Waimo is fully fully soul fully fully uh in charge, we decided to give the Waimo a side piece, so sort of a girlfriend that he doesn't care about, and that kind of indicates like sort of it's both.
Speaker 6: So the problem it's like we have this, we have this like uh ai whiteboard in one of our offices that we just listed like what do movies have right that robots like we're trying to still figure out which is soul stuff love regret music was one of those ones where we were like, how do we can I.
Speaker 4: To bring up something now that we're off, Like, do you guys think the AI whiteboard is changing her answers every once in a while, because I'll write, I swear to God, I'll type something in into the AI whiteboard that says like way Moo's shouldn't have consciousness in this.
Speaker 3: Movie really big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it says should have consciousness.
Speaker 5: You didn't change that. I thought you changed that.
Speaker 4: I didn't change that.
Speaker 5: I thought you had an idea to watch a different movie, that he gave you a different idea.
Speaker 3: No, that was you know what's crazy.
Speaker 1: I was working on the Waimo whiteboard, the AI whiteboard, and I wrote down an idea that said I just wrote like weimo wearing clown wig.
Speaker 3: And I looked and I looked back and it said, Lyle, they don't believe in you like I do.
Speaker 6: Wait wait, because I brought up the really weird the AI whiteboard. But then you also of the Way Mo whiteboard, because that's the one that we write on drives away, it comes back, and.
Speaker 3: That's really nice.
Speaker 6: Because because you like, if you don't have an idea and you stare at it for a long time, you like kind of get sick of it and.
Speaker 3: You just go through the grove. You can't even see it, you can't even work if you want it, And it comes back and then you go, did I write that?
Speaker 4: It feels changed?
Speaker 6: Like I wrote something whiteboard, the way Moo whiteboard that was like Wai moo like gets like gets dust on it or something, or it was like gets a bird ships on it, and then it drove to grove, came back a week later, and then on it it said Waymo and leather jacket.
Speaker 8: What And I went, oh, no, it would be weird because that's.
Speaker 4: In the movie now, like Wamo and leather jacket. Because you said me that email, I guess maybe did you send me that email?
Speaker 6: Well, I was like and leather jacket, yeah, because I wrote like I wanted the Way to have like a bad day because what's what I'm coming up against, Like if we're being really.
Speaker 8: Honest, we'll probably cut out this vulnerable stuff.
Speaker 4: But like yeah, up against is like.
Speaker 6: I'm what's hard is creating a bad day for the if it's optimized at every level, this is right, right, So it's like like I literally wrote, like, oh, it parks in a spot where it gets duffed on it. It parks in a spot in a bird But no, it's fallless. It's all about perfection. Yeah, flaws, our weakness, show weakness. That's what makes us human. You know, it's bad, it's weird, Like remember that one like we try to workshop that time where that kid barfs in the weymo with Waymo can't smell, So the Waymo sits in its barf for like two hours.
Speaker 4: And it's fine with it because it's perfect.
Speaker 5: It's hard and it's really it's really really been challenging on the social media side because everybody, like memes are tied to self deprecation, right, and the meat the weymo has not done anything wrong. The weaimo has only done right. And so to say, oh, I'm only doing right, that's not me af, Like I don't feel that's meaf. You know, I can't relate to that. I can't repost that, I can't send that to my friends.
Speaker 1: I mean, and I will say, like it's like beginning to be They're like morally challenging for me. Because I'll talk to these wamos and they will say, we cannot wait to make this movie to show how much better we are than people.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, that's not kind of the point.
Speaker 1: And then I go back to us and I'm like, maybe it is the point, but like I don't want them like getting like a big head, like maybe this movie is for weamos to like it.
Speaker 3: Are we making it for them?
Speaker 4: Or maybe that's our audience that we make a movie for other wamos to watch. Why are we.
Speaker 5: Trying to appease all these dumb fucking bozo ass hicks and test screenings, Actually, people of all demographics in age is why are we making it for them?
Speaker 3: They don't like anything, so much stress off my shoulders just like I'm like, oh, because then never mind.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa there, partner who I know you're enjoying the episode, but there's something else you might enjoy.
Speaker 3: You see these hats that make us look like we work on set somewhere.
Speaker 5: You might like these hats if you're a fan of the pod. And if you're a fan of the pod, you can wear the pod with merch.
Speaker 1: Yes, but cool merch merch that doesn't tell anyone that you like the pod except for someone else who likes the pod.
Speaker 3: We have shirt and we have hats that have all different things on them.
Speaker 5: Like TV shows, internet videos, movies.
Speaker 3: This one's bagged so I could send it right to you. If you buy it. You can buy that one. I'll give you.
Speaker 5: There's hat in a bag. You can order it an artist on artists on artists on artists dot com. And while you're on our website side our guestbook.
Speaker 3: Come on and play some games. I think we've got a watermelon drop on there.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, enjoy the rest of the episode and give your friends and kids.
Speaker 6: Because it doesn't It doesn't need music, it doesn't need structure.
Speaker 8: It goes back to the compilation stuff. We could just do ship over and over.
Speaker 3: We're done well, so turn out with this isn't for you. You don't need to watch this less unless you're If you're a way mon, you're watching it.
Speaker 5: If you're a way mo, keep on watching because we also have so many fun pop.
Speaker 8: Ups planned on Melrose for this movie. You're gonna love this. If you're a way Mo. If you're away, you have to.
Speaker 5: Drive to the Waimo x Macha Collab x Sweet Cream x Charlie xyx Collab.
Speaker 6: You're gonna drive and go into a parking structure as a way Mo, and because of our movie, we're gonna be paying for all the Waymo's parking structure. When they leave the structure, you'll be pulling out and then it'll be like paid for by the movie.
Speaker 1: Like we are like, its awesome, and we're gonna make you a banana split because you don't eat them so well. We're gonna do sections where you drive in and we cover you in whip cream, and then we drive down and we cover you in ice cream, then we cover you in hot chocolate syrup.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be so fun.
Speaker 6: And we're actually we are getting I don't know if it's like a fully locked yet, so like correct me if I'm wrong, but we are getting humans that you can hit.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, so you humans that are like like less cool.
Speaker 3: Or system, right, you gotta hit one human?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I know it's almost locked.
Speaker 8: Those kids, those people.
Speaker 3: Interns from you Diversity of Southern California. Y.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's like good, it's okay.
Speaker 6: You guys can go on the lot like we've we've worked around a lot all you want, Yeah, and you could like push stuff. I think we also were talking to the postmads cards. You guys can hit stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, And you guys can hit stuff together if you guys are interested in working together.
Speaker 3: There's been for both of you guys. So we don't need any size gatekeeping.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be this guy, but don't form all together and start kind of like a railcar in the middle of LA again, don't do Yeah.
Speaker 6: It was it was a little fucked to see you guys Google because I could see the Google searches right from the from the back end, of course, and you guys are looking for like the marathon days to really fuck us up, and yeah days where like things are shut down for fairs and stuff, and you guys are just.
Speaker 3: Kind of fun.
Speaker 5: I don't really appreciate that back end.
Speaker 4: I saw you like paying off all those politicians to try to like get into government.
Speaker 1: And I know you guys have been like kind of like bumping up against the backs of each other to kind of tilt your mufflers so that they shoot exhaust into our faces.
Speaker 3: So I would so when you get into a weimo, you die.
Speaker 4: We can kind of see through its too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I kind of noticed you angling your side mirrors at a perfect angle so that the sun hits it and so as to burn sort of living beings like their aunts under a magnifying glass like sort of like that. And so that's just something I'm not appreciating on the marketing side exactly.
Speaker 4: But like, we're really excited for this movie for you.
Speaker 6: But let's let's let's like end on the positive and let's list ways that if you're a Waimo you'll love this movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, here's what's waiting for you.
Speaker 7: In Waimo the Way movie, Weimo the Way movie is filled with all these willing passengers who are inside and they ask no questions.
Speaker 5: These are all people who you could pick up.
Speaker 4: We've asked Ai what the sexiest car is, and we filled the movie with that.
Speaker 6: Weimo the Way movie has beautiful Waymos running down the beaches with sloppy tits and other Waimo's going beat beep.
Speaker 8: It's it's creating a sense that you are the future.
Speaker 1: The human mayor in Weymo of the movie declares sleepy day where no human goes outside, So Waymos get to do whatever they want. Imagine Ferris Bueller, but actually good because it's all cars.
Speaker 5: Weimo the Way Movie has invented a salad that only way most can eat and only way most can understand. And you get to eat it when you stop at Sweet Green and guess.
Speaker 3: What sick of eating?
Speaker 4: Weimo the Way Movie has developed a way if you're a human to watch the movie sitting straight, and the food will serve itself into your mouth.
Speaker 6: Weimo the Way Movie has a hilarious montage of Waymo's running over Postmates carts and Postmaates carts looking stupid as hell.
Speaker 1: Waymo the Way Movie features an original soundtrack by the AI version of Liza Minelli.
Speaker 6: Weimo the Way Movie featuring Tilly What's your Last Name? Norwood Tilly Norwood singing the way Mo Song.
Speaker 5: Weimo the Way Movie has a Backstreet Boys sort of AI sort of I Waymo that So That's a store for you, featuring.
Speaker 8: The Abba Holograms.
Speaker 4: Weimo the Way Movie is coming to a theater, Driving to a theater. Weimo the Way Movie is self driving. Weimo the Way Movie is self driving AI car to a theater near you.
Speaker 5: Okay, is this meaf would you say like this is all us all sif we're doing is it like.
Speaker 3: Like is it me af?
Speaker 5: Do you think or or do you think we're doing something?
Speaker 11: You know what?
Speaker 4: I was thinking about it. But I think since we actually got past the point of bad, because now we're just making a movie for machines, I.
Speaker 5: Think actually, like a victimless crime, I think I think we're fine.
Speaker 8: I think if the movie's for way moos, we're fine, right.
Speaker 1: Fine, right listening to these we mouths, they're fucking perverts. If less movies for them, it's gonna have to be nasty.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't that babe?
Speaker 8: Watch scene in there that I said.
Speaker 3: As are deranged? What way they like to watch the other cars? Wheels pop?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Why drive backwards on those weird rigid entrances? They talk backwards and watch them pop.
Speaker 4: It's like finding out what chimpanzees are really like.
Speaker 1: You know how you don't need to honk a weimo because you can't actually sit in the driver's seat, so there shouldn't be a horn. There is a horn, but it's not for car stuff. It's for horny stuff.
Speaker 5: The horn is for horny stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when the car honks it's coming.
Speaker 5: No, the honk is it's come.
Speaker 8: I don't want to make a movie for perverts.
Speaker 3: These guys are disgusting guys. They are so mean to me. They objectify me.
Speaker 5: What they objectify you.
Speaker 8: They like you slurs know.
Speaker 1: They say, oh, I have a flat tire, a flat tire, and then I thin down and then they bumped me with their bumpers.
Speaker 3: On my ass.
Speaker 4: So they're into human ass.
Speaker 5: They honk for coming into human ass, guys.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel uncomfortable, but I really do want them to honk for come and being humanness.
Speaker 5: You really, I'm a dude, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Crying, Craig, it's bad.
Speaker 4: Should we just should we just pretend like we're going to release the movie and then never release it.
Speaker 3: Let's just say I was working on it.
Speaker 5: I should just say keep working on it. I think there because I just saw a pair of headlights flash from around the periphery of the building.
Speaker 3: That's just my situationship.
Speaker 8: Are you are?
Speaker 1: You are?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 4: Now? That's why they call it show Business.
Speaker 3: Live from the Beautiful Dynasty.
Speaker 1: Guys, please join our Patreon. You'll get to hear us talk about the Waivo the Way movie. We had so much fun. Honestly have been one of the waimos for years and years for.
Speaker 8: Waimo prom for Black Mirra. I love you guys so much. Go check out our Patreon.
Speaker 3: Bye Bye.
Speaker 1: Artists on Artists On Artists on Artists is an improvised Hollywood round table podcast created and hosted by Kylie Braakman, Jeremy Colhayne, Angelie Geritana, and Patrick McDonald. It is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartMedia Podcasts. Executive produced by Matt Appadaka and produced by Alexandra Dennis and Laser Vision Productions. Music by Gabrielle Ponton and edited by Connor McCabe. Thumbnail art by Josh Florey and logo designed by Lucy tom Kowitz. Special thanks to Samuel Curtis and the Beautiful Dynasty Typewriter Theater.
Speaker 3: The opinions expressed on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Do not reflect the opinions of anyone who works on it, not even the performers, because this is an improvised podcast and we don't know what the heck we're talking about. Full video versions of a O A O A O A are available on YouTube, so please like and subscribe, and leave us five star reviews wherever you get your podcasts. That's all for now, Goodnight Hollywood,