Speaker 1: The Official Jets podcast is presented by win Bet Betting the team sport butt together at win Bett. Eric Yell, I'm here at one Jets Drive in the Audi Performance Studio, joined by Quincy a Noonwa cute you bet out to a number of sessions so far out here early in training camp.
Speaker 2: What have your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Been, because you saw the non padded practices and now we took that next necessary step the Jets in pads here early this the second week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the obvious thing is the intensity went up. You know, I'm grateful for that. Today wasn't a day they had a lot of fights because you can expect that, you know, I think guys kind of got it out. What was it maybe Thursday, Saturday.
Speaker 2: I was here. There was a couple of fights going on. Guys. The tempers were flaring. You know.
Speaker 3: I like how coach Solid runs his ship right Like I think guys are really focused. You know, once they hear a correction, they know like, okay, I need to do with the right one way this next time. And you know, you saw the guys were really competing and it was a lot of big, big plays today.
Speaker 1: Speaking of big plays, if you were to talk about a star early in camp. It's been seventeen Garrett Wilson. We're gonna talk about a Aaron Rodgers here in a second. But his streen on every play, it's like he's only got one speed and that's a thousand miles par No.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: That's a good observation because even in even in the warm ups, even in the kind of drills, individual drills that they do, and you can see the way he kind of does them. Everything is full speed. I mean, the guy picked up right where he left off.
Speaker 2: You know, that Miami game. He had a hell of a game. You know.
Speaker 3: So it's to continue into training camp with that saying speed, there's no rookie what's it called, whatever they call it.
Speaker 2: Over the next year, it'll do as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not gonna rest on his Laurels Offensive Rookie of the Year. In fact, he's gonna take it to another level.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And it's exciting because you know, especially myself as a receiver, I like watching a guy like that, and I think the guys around him are going to kind of rise to that level. You know, there's no way you can have a guy that young competing at that level and you not feel like you need to compete as well.
Speaker 1: Well, we talked about this a little bit on Training Camp Live.
Speaker 2: But what do you like most.
Speaker 1: About Garrett's game because there's so many elements that pop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, I said on Training Camp Live that I like it, you know, his attention to detail. But I think you also brought up a good point of like his speed, Like his speed is like no other, Like he gets in and out of his breaks with that same speed he runs. He'll stick and a lot of guys will make a stick on a route and then they'll slow down.
Speaker 2: He's still running with that same speed.
Speaker 3: And I know Aaron loves that because you know you're going to expect the same thing every time. I know where he's going to be at, because he's going to keep that speed through the break into the area that I need him to be at.
Speaker 1: His size is kind of surprising because if he's wearing clothes, you almost say this guy's slender because he doesn't have any body fat, but he can go up and get it. He's got that basketball ability. And then he's talked to reporters about an offseason oftentimes playing hoops to see that kind of coming through that transition from the hardwood to the grass is the way he changes directions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so, And I think you know, he's got good body control. You think about guys that go through the paint and you know, guys that are drivers that go through the paint. You know, there's a lot of body controls. Some people are banging you up and you got to still be able to go up to the hoop. And he has that. You know, he'll go up for the past and people will be draped on him. He's still going to make the catch. You know, whether it's running and in breaking route and he has somebody leaning on him, he's able to kind of keep that body control and get into the break.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's a talented guy.
Speaker 1: I said previously that I would not be surprised if he went for fifteen hundred this year. I know, you're not a guy who makes crazy predictions are crazy statements, but just watching him early and with the guy throwing on the football, he's gonna have an incredible year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, the sky is a limit, you know.
Speaker 3: You think about the skill that he has in the ability to have the amount of yards he had last year, with multiple quarterbacks, you know, to come in this year with a Hall of Fame level quarterback, I mean, is only there's no reason why if he continues with that same trajectory that he can't break records.
Speaker 2: I mean, who knows.
Speaker 3: I mean I was here when Brandon Marshall and Eric Decor were here and they had a hell of a year. And Fitz is a great quarterback, you don't get me wrong, but he's not at the same level as Aaron Rodgers, right, So you're gonna have a guy, a young guy that's able to do a lot of great things with a quarterback that you know. I mean some of those passes today, you know he even he didn't have to move, you know, they just landed right in his lap.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about today. Yeah, we're taping on it Tuesday, but we're gonna give you a color what happened at practice today? What was more impressive to you? You were watching a field level the one of the left sideline where he just dropped it in a bucket, Yeah, Rogers drops it in a bucket for Rogers. Or the vertical pass on the opposite side of the field where Garrett doesn't need much space, no, and if he creates an inch, if he gets his hands on the ball, you always think he's gonna come down with.
Speaker 2: It, right, Yeah, I mean it's tough.
Speaker 3: I would say that left one was really nice because I mean he just kind of flicked it and then like so with the one on the right sideline, it was a little bit of jousting going on, a little bit of hand fighting, you know. With the other one they were neck and neck, but there wasn't anything going on. He literally just dropped it in and the DV didn't even know that the ball had came in yet. So I mean that left one, that pass was it was it was nice, Like I honestly like as I think about both of them, I really liked that one on the left side line, it was really nice.
Speaker 1: When you watch Rogers, are you jealous of the receivers right now that they have the opportunity to go out there and play with the guy who's a future first ballot Hall of Famer who's still at thirty nine. Yeah, is an outstanding player and a great thrower of the football.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'll be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, And I think this is not a slighter or not to any of those guys that I was playing with back then. I think even they would want to play with an Aaron Rodgers, right, because he's going to only elevate your game.
Speaker 2: You're only gonna learn from a.
Speaker 3: Guy like that, right, So if I was to play with him, I mean I can't I can only imagine what type of receiver I could have become with him, right, And so yeah, obviously these guys have a blessing, you know, and I hope that they take full advantage of not just his knowledge in the game, but also off the field as well. Like, you know, I think they can learn so much from this guy.
Speaker 1: All right, So what kind of details and intricacies do you think he's talking to them about, Because we use these terms as far as details and being on the spot and things like that. You bet in the meeting rooms before you bet on the practice field.
Speaker 2: What are some of.
Speaker 1: The things that you're seeing Rogers essentially a player coach out there, because this is the system he knows inside and out, and if he wants to change things up. Nathaniel Hackett obviously is they've worked together before, so that's no big deal for those two.
Speaker 2: But it's everybody else getting in one, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you can kind of see the difference, you know, as Zach has continuing to learn the offense between him and Aaron, like when he goes out there, there's a confidence in the in the call that he's about to give, whether he's changing the player.
Speaker 2: Or not at the snap.
Speaker 3: And to be honest, I don't personally know, but he could be giving dummy calls. But it's the confidence in which he's giving those dummy calls right that you just know that he has a good grasp of the offense because you know it's something that he helped create. But I would say the small things that the details that he gives. You know, sometimes it might just be something as simple as, Okay, this running play, this formation, or this coverage or this defense that they have out here. I might need you as a receiver to come and block this guy here. Because I and say it was a similar concept when we had fits and Chan Gaily Fitz had a great understanding of that offense, and me as a move guy, a lot of the times I would there was so much going on for me as a young guy, I wouldn't know who else was to block so I fist with most of me over and he would look at my face if it look like I didn't know, he'd be like, hey, get this guy right here, and I'll just go in right there. So I know that just those simple things right there are helpful when you have a veteran quarterback.
Speaker 1: Speaking of move guys in the early stages, when we go back to seventeen, I really liked this system for Wilson because it seems like this is early going here. Yeah, and I know I haven't played a game and we got a ways to go until then, but he's moving around all over that offensive formation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we just talked about him on the left side of the right side. You know, sometimes he's in the slot. He's making great plays. You know, I think this is in a West Coast offense, you're going to have those type of things. So it's great that he's in a concept like that. And I think I remember him mentioning that's there's some similarities in their offense from last year. But yeah, I mean, anytime you can get a guy that has also not just the physical ability that GARYL. Wilson has, but also the mental capacity that he has. Right coming from an offense at Ohio State. You know, you can tell that it doesn't take him a long time to grasp the offense. So you got a guy that you can put everywhere. He's not just physically able to, but he's also mentally able to understand where he needs to be and why he's there.
Speaker 1: Can you talk about Rogers' arm talent because you're a guy needs to get paid catching the football, but just the different angles he uses his strength down the field and how quickly that ball can get there. He seemingly can do whatever he wants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, everything just looks easy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: He kind of just flicks it and it lands exactly in the spot there needs to be twenty five yards down the field, effortless and it falls right into the bucket and an easy thing to do. I think people see guys like him do it and just assume that it's so easy. But I mean there's a very small margin of error right there for you to either put it outside too far outside where you're your guys catching on the sideline, or you put it inside and the DV now is an opportunity to get it. And we saw that the other day where Sauce knocked it down. But now today he had another opportunity with that same type of pass and he dropped it right in the bucket. So, you know, the guys just you know, not only is he so talented, but he's also able to learn from the past mistakes and you know, and within a day and you know, make those plays again.
Speaker 1: A Sauce Gardner came up with the first interception of camp, which clearly somebody wasn't executing their route where they were.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be.
Speaker 1: And you could see that in the field, and that's got to be expected here in camp. And you're hoping those things take place more in the summer than then doing September and beyond.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, this is the time for that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, we have a we're in a such a great environment where we're allowed to watch practice.
Speaker 2: People have to understand that it is practice.
Speaker 3: This is an opportunity for us to make those mistakes as players, right, So uh, as hard as anybody watching outside of this, you know, inside this facility to see those players and be like, oh man, this this this, you know, you start making up narratives, but ultimately one this is the very beginning of training camp. And two. You know this is practice. You know, these are your opportunities to do that. So once the season comes, you've already made those mistakes.
Speaker 1: Yeh. Credit Sauce on the interception or about that, and he's going to have a big year. But with that being said, I don't put that interception on Rogers because you know somebody wasn't in the spot.
Speaker 2: You could see that right.
Speaker 3: There was all types of different things going on, you know, so you can never really but I'm sure even Aaron's is willing to take that, you know, as a leader and say, you know, maybe I could have done something different. You know, it's it's always mistakes are going to happen. Q.
Speaker 1: How important is what he's going to do for the offense keeping everything on schedule because some things, the splash plays are going to be there. He's Aaron Rodgers, so we've seen that early in camp and that's going to happen during the year. But can you talk about how important it is, whether it's dumping the ball to the backs or maybe hitting the tight hand on a hot read. Keeping everything on schedules so you're not in third.
Speaker 2: And long, so you're dictating.
Speaker 1: Because we've seen that early in camp as well, where not a lot of those highlights are going out as far as those five hour plays, but those five yard plays are important.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely And I want to take it back to another basketball reference, like Luka Doncik. They talk about the reason why he's so good is because he makes everybody else play at his speed. And I think that's the same thing with Aaron Rodgers is you have to play at Aaron Rodgers speed because he might go for quick tempo or he might slow it down, you know. And I think that's one of the things that make him so great. And so you know, the rest of the guys are obviously going to be able to stay on schedule because you have a guy that creates the schedule, you know, whereas a lot of times you're kind of just going with what the defense gives you, and Rogers just making the give the defense take what he gives them.
Speaker 1: You know, is a quick temple in camp, something that they go over in the morning or essentially that's just part of the system and maybe you have a different call each day out there.
Speaker 2: That's how does that work? That's a good question.
Speaker 3: So when we were doing it, a lot of times we would have this stuff built in, like Okay, you know, we would have periods or meetings.
Speaker 2: Where we were talking about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: But with a guy like this that you know, he basically specializes in it, I'm wondering how they kind of get that that going. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if every day there's a meeting about that kind of stuff, like this is what I want to get, this is what I don't work on today. You know, because you already have the scripted play, so it could be possible that you know, Aaron is looking at what the next play is so that he can say, hey, this next one, we're going to do this play quick tempo, area up.
Speaker 1: And it's great test and essentially quizzes for those guys out there, because Aaron's like, Okay, that place is completed. Now we're going quick, right, And you've seen him beat the defense or take advantage to the defense because they're thinking, well, these guys are gonna go back and huddle up and whatever. And he's numerous times here early in camp he went.
Speaker 2: To the quick out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's not just it's not only good for the offense, it's also good for the defense and keep them on their toes, you know, because those guys are going to face quarterbacks that will also do the same thing to them. So if they can be prepared in those situations, the coaches are good, the defensive players are good.
Speaker 2: You know, this is only gonna make a team better. All right.
Speaker 1: What do you make of the revamp wide receiver room? Because you got Garrett over here, he's your headliner that's tucked away. Allen Zard comes over from Green Bay six twenty seven pounds. Randall Cobbs signed an offseason. He's on the pop to start camp. McCole Harmon awfully excited to be here. Used as a gadget guy, special teams guy in Kansas City. He thinks he's gonna have more opportunities. He's got a diversified skill set. There's no doubt about that. Corey Davis talked to the media, you were out there yesterday. Maybe some uncertainty there for him in the offseason, but he is here.
Speaker 2: A young rookie. Jason Brownley made I heard about him splash Yeah, had a nice spring.
Speaker 1: What do you make of the revamped wide receiver room around.
Speaker 3: Wilson, Yeah, I mean it's a lot of talent, and while you were talking about Mikole Harmon, it brought me back. I like that he took the approach that he still wants to be able to do those gadgets because he knows he's so good at them. You know, I think, uh, I think back to when I was playing and we had a new coordinator.
Speaker 2: All I thought about was not doing those things. But you know it would have been more white.
Speaker 3: It would have been wiser to accept those things because that's what helped me become the player I was. So I like the approach he's taken. You know, he's not running away from that. He knows that that's what he's really good at. He also wants to add things and knows that if he has an opportunity, he can then showcase those skills that he has. But surrounding Garrett Wilson, I mean, you've got guys that can do all types of different things.
Speaker 2: Right, Garrett Wilson is a unicorn. You know you're not going to find another guy like him in the room.
Speaker 3: But you've got other guys that are willing, willing to put their head in the run game, willing to make the deep passes. I mean Corey Davis was one of the leaders in twenty plus yard catches last year, right, So that's a guy that's a talented receiver himself, you know. So it's a lot of talent. Randal Cobb, you're talking about a guy that's known Aaron Rodgers for a long time, knows like those two will have obviously a connection that nobody else on this team will have. You know him Lazard as well, So you know you got some talented guys around them.
Speaker 4: Jets fans, we're in our final push and the clock is ticking. Win Bet is giving you a golden opportunity to win VIP prizes for the twenty twenty three season. The win Bet Green.
Speaker 5: Room is the most exclusive space at the stadium with all inclusive food and beverage, lower level seats, and appearances by Jets legends and celebrities. New Jersey customers, all you need to do is wager.
Speaker 4: At least one hundred dollars on win Bett's sports book or casino. For New York customers, all you need to do is wager at least one hundred dollars on win Bett's Sports Book. The best part, you get an entry for every one hundred dollars wager.
Speaker 1: I think Conkling, Yeah, could be in line for a big year. We talked about him in training camp. He's getting targeted a lot last year and then the spring as well, and he put up good numbers in year one. Now with Rogers and his his athleticism, yeah, and Rogers' success with tight ends over the years, what do you think about his opportunity?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a fan. I like I like Conkling, I like the I like his his wiggle. He's he's definitely more of a receiving tight end. You know, I wish he would have had I mean, he had a few opportunities I see, But you know, there was it was an up and down year for him. You know, there was some some some games were really splashed, some games where you know, some things didn't happen well for But I know having Aaron Rodgers is gonna completely change everything for him.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So you got a guy that not only can catch the ball, but can run routes right, can really make linebackers. It's a tough, tough challenge for them, you know. So there's not gonna be too many guys that can stick with him. I'm excited to see what he does.
Speaker 1: How do you think the guys are responding to the cameras here? I'm here every day obviously, and I think it's just feels like, hey, that's part of the deal.
Speaker 2: These guys are here and it's so commonplace now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think they do a good job of blending in, you know, so it's almost hard, you know, I would say myself, unless I look at the back of the shirts, it's hard to tell who's you know, not here unless you know, obviously the people that work for the Jets. Right, But you know, I talked to Quinn and he was talking about how, you know, he just wants to just be himself, right, He just wants to go out there and play football.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to make too big of a deal about it. And I think that's important And I like that about him because he's not that guy that's going to be, you know, the headliner on hard knocks.
Speaker 2: But they will make it.
Speaker 3: If they do make it, it's because he's just making plays, not because he's saying stuff. Right, you know, he's a he's a hell of a player.
Speaker 1: How good of his situation is for the Jets with Quinn Williams because that extension take care of before the summer starts. As far as summer football, he's twenty five years old, four years into his promising career. John frankl Myer said, the other day you went to the podium and said, this guy can be the best defensive tackle on football. Yeah, you know, for years that was Aaron Donald and Chris Jones right now here talk about different situations. Chris Jones not reporting to training camp with Chiefs and they got some salary cap things that they got to work through.
Speaker 2: Just don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 1: Right now, they got a promising piece.
Speaker 2: He's here. He's happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, good on the Jets for making that happen, right, because that can be a little bit of a cloud over your head.
Speaker 2: You know, guys are like where's Quinning? All those different things.
Speaker 3: So you know, I'm happy for Quinning especially right he got exactly what he deserved. And this is a guy that you know is going to do good things for you, not only on the field, but also off the field, right, Like he's just a good guy in the community. So you know, I think the just made a right decision there and I'm excited for you know, this year. I know he's going to have even more motivation because you know he wants to prove it just right.
Speaker 1: What impresses you most about CJ.
Speaker 2: Mosely?
Speaker 1: You know, he signs here, gets a big deal, has great three quarters against the Bills, goes down, he's out for the year at COVID he's out. Yeah, and he comes back the last two years. Guy's back to being a pro bowler. But just maybe his approach or just the way he goes about his business. He's so cerebral and he's not a hey, look at me guy, so consistent in the middle. He's the quarterback of that whole defense.
Speaker 2: Right yeah, I mean, what the hell of a player? Right?
Speaker 3: So I missed two years and to come in as strong, come back as strong as he has. I mean, that guy's a beast. I was talking to Baldy actually, and Baldi was saying he he talked to CJ and just talks about how you know one thing before I say that, one thing I remember about Louke Keakley when when he used to play, was that he always knew route recognition. That's one thing that you always knew about him. Is that he could drop back and know exactly what the route was behind him and get to that spot. And Baldy was saying, that's the same thing with CJ. Is that you know he knows exactly where to go. And it's not that he knows us. It's not just that he knows the spot, he knows exactly where and how to get there in order to disrupt the pass play.
Speaker 2: So, I mean he's a smart player. He's not just physically capable.
Speaker 3: He's also a smart guy guy that can go out there and make the plays that needs to be made.
Speaker 1: The other thing about Mosley is he always comes to camp in fantastic shit.
Speaker 2: He's lost weight. Yeah, so he's playing.
Speaker 1: A long game here as far as the seventeen games and then playing beyond that. Yeah, I've never seen him in this kind of ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, he definitely looks like he's in really good shape. So it's gonna be excited to see how he kind of works with that. I mean, it's obviously going to make him more mobile, and I think he knows that he has to be able to move and he's got some big guys in front of him, but he doesn't need to be as much of a thumper, you know. So if this is what the direction that he feels he needs to go, I'm excited to see what that leads to.
Speaker 1: Do you like the training camp schedule, Jets report early with the Browns at the Hall of Fame game next week, But the joint practices from a player's perspective, is that something that you would embrace that Hey, after that Hall of Fame game against the Brons, to come back, get a day or two and then you're in Carolina for essentially a week. Yeah, face the Panthers, a couple days of practice, get a preseason game, and then you back here about a day or two, and then your former head coach Todd Bowls and the Buccaneers will be here and you get joint practices. Then you have a game with them, and then it's the one more preseason game. It's the Giants, the preseason already over.
Speaker 2: Do you like the way that sets up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I only had only had an opportunity to do joint practices one year, but I like the concept of the competition, and I think when you take away that extra preseason game having more joint practices, I think it kind of creates a little bit more incentive for guys to make more plays. You know, guys aren't going to get that fourth preseason game to make those plays. So if you're making them in practice consistently against other players, you know, I think that looks good for especially those young guys that need those reps.
Speaker 2: What about system wise?
Speaker 1: I mean, you played on the outside, you played obviously close to the line as well, But how much do you benefit that playing teams that you're not gonna see in the regular season, but they're gonna they're gonna be throwing different things.
Speaker 3: That yeah, exactly different looks, right, because you're gonna see the same looks relatively, you know, the same looks when you're playing you know, your your own team. So as soon as you play these other teams, you know they might be working through some things, but they're working through it in other ways.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: They might be a three to four versus four to three, whatever the case may be. They might like to play cover four instead of cover three. So you have all those different things where now you're seeing different things and you have to adjust, and that's you know, I'm assuming they also this offense is going to be in that same way where you know, you have to adjust depending on the coverage. So now you've been running this play and it's been against this coverage. Now you have to say, okay, this is a new coverage. I might need to do something else against this play.
Speaker 1: How difficult is it one against the same guy for four consecutive practices.
Speaker 2: Not every rep.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna line up against the guy every rep, but just this similar kittens or temple, I should say it starts to wear on you.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, uh, but it's also like a chess match, right, because you only have so many plays to run. So I think at times, like I'll say, from the mind of a receiver, sometimes you might want to it's a run play, but he doesn't know it's a run play. So I might work on a certain release so that later on, I know, Okay, this one might work, you know, or maybe this won't work, you know, keep wearing on the guy, keep thinking about, Okay, how can I kind of make sure that I'm getting this rep one later on? Like it's all it's all mind games when you're out there, especially when it's not actually live, Like, Okay, I have to figure out how can I beat this guy. You know, it's because I'll say, personally, I was a guy that kind of made my bread from the ball in my hands. So you know, when it becomes ah, I have to run route. Okay, this is I love having more opportunities because it gives me more chances to try to perfect the craft.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Wilson before.
Speaker 1: Do you think he also Malie could benefit a lot from Rogers. I know, it sounds like, of course he's gonna benefit from him. And you know, this guy's played eighteen years, He's seen everything, he's accomplished everything, but just it feels a little bit different the way he's operating so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think he knows.
Speaker 3: He knows, he definitely knows that this is the one time, once in a lifetime opportunity. I mean, you saw the way saw us kind of embraced Aaron Rodgers coming here.
Speaker 2: I mean he gave him a.
Speaker 3: Whole chain, right, So I think everybody on the team, everybody in the building knows this is the once in a lifetime opportunity. You're not going to get this this situation too many times. So uh, you know, guys are guys are loving it, and you can kind of tell that you know, people are excited for this year.
Speaker 1: It's solid a perfect coach for what's happening right now, Rogers coming in, the young team, a lot of pieces. Team hasn't been in the playoffs. Organization have been the playoffs since twenty ten, but the expectations externally are, hey, you guys better prove something this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I would say so. You know, you look at coach Sala and just the way the ship has been ran, you're not really hearing too much out of this. You know, like he runs a tight ship. Everything seems like guys know exactly what they're supposed to do, and you know he but he doesn't carry himself in a way where it seems like it's like a dictatorship.
Speaker 2: Right. He still seems like he's open.
Speaker 3: To hearing what guys want to say and do, and so, you know, from everything I'm seeing and understanding, it feels like he's the right guy for this job.
Speaker 1: DC The sense of swagger from this team where it's not oh, well, you guys are ridiculous for having Super Bowl aspirations, but get a sense that they know this is a talented roster. They know they can do something specially. But with all that being said, they know none of that matters down the line unless they get into work right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, definitely, I think this is this is a year where you know, Super Bowl aspirations coming out of the Just facility are taking a serious right Like, I know in the past, I might have made a comment once or twice, and you know that people looked at us like we were silly. I think this year people are like, no, this is an opportunity. They really have a chance. And you know, I think people in the building know it as well, so you know, the swagger is is earned. You know, last year the defense was top five, top ten in the league, right, the offense had so many opportunities they were right there. So to have a guy like Aaron Rodgers that can really put you over the top, it makes sense why everybody would feel like this is the year.
Speaker 1: You enjoy it as always, we'll see out there in the field.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you you. So it's fun