Speaker 1: I don't think he's ever getting out of prison. It's one more thing.
Speaker 2: I'm strongy.
Speaker 1: One more thing. I just sent Joe the video. I don't know if I should. I hope this doesn't get him in trouble. I just sent Joe the video of my heard another guy tasing each other in their military fatigues to see what it would feel like.
Speaker 3: Number one, you just snorted like a pig. Number two, it was lol.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: Those are those are some tough men.
Speaker 2: It appears like it really hurts. Yes, oh my lord. And it's not like he was twenty three when he's doing then, he's like fifty years old.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: God. And that was the year that we got together for family Christmas and he was trying to convince my brother Joe to let him tase him. My military brother Jeff would days Joe. He kept presenting it as because he kept building it up, and all the kids were excited, and he got and you're letting the kids down. They've been looking for.
Speaker 3: Tell my god, he tried to maneuver it.
Speaker 1: Oh God, dang it. I think he would have had a heart attack and die. So that would not have been very fun for the kids.
Speaker 3: Not really.
Speaker 1: Speaking, enough fun for the kids, Sean P. Diddy Comb. So my little opening there. I think he's going to prison forever testimony today. I don't see how he's going to recover from this. So he had all the stuff last week with his former girlfriend and the fortuner to do freak offs and all that sort of stuff. Today on the stand, his ex assistant, Capricorn Clark, who had once dubbed Ditty the Devil, on the stand all day long.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you could rename yourself with a one of the the signs, what do you call it? Astrological signs? What would your name be? I might go with Taurus. Leo's too common a name. Pisces would be it seemed like a hippie. Yeah, Capricorn is a pretty good name, Aquarius. What would your friends call you?
Speaker 1: Jim and I? I sound like a stripper.
Speaker 3: You can't have a four for syllable name. They just call me a what's up?
Speaker 1: A hey drane?
Speaker 3: Aquarius.
Speaker 1: So this guy, Capricorn Clark, who once dubbed him the Devil, is on the stand and testifying all kinds of different things, like uh um, jumped down to here because I got it all in front of me, and step by step, they're doing it minute by minute, because these are court reporters reporting live from the courtroom. Because it happened today. Sean Combs once implied he might use a gun on Fitty Cent, with whom he's had a long standing beef, according to testimony from Capricorn Clark, here's that story. The Bad Boys record founder once griped to his manager about his feud with Fitty Cent. The rapper feuds are not phony, they're real, right, Yeah, once griped about fifty Cent. After the two raptors left an MTV press event, Capricorn Clark told jurors, I don't like all that back and forth. I like guns, Combs told his assistant and an elevator leaving the event, So they didn't like the talking back and forth. He likes guns.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If rock guys have a feud, they say hurtful and bitchy things about each other for thirty years. Not so rappers.
Speaker 1: After Cassie Ventura's bombshell testimony about freak Off sessions last week, in which she endured repeated beatings by her longtime boyfriend, Fitty Cent, spoke out on Instagram. I didn't. I don't follow Phitty Cent on Instagram, so I didn't see this, fifty Cent said last week. Damn he did all that shit to go out like this. That's this shit crazier than regular crazy. That's a pretty good way to put it. It is crazier than regular crazy.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It's like there's something seriously wrong with Sean Comes. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no kidding. By the way, I may come off of Aquarius and go with Scorpio. Oo, I'm not sure I'm a tough enough guy to pull up.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, I feel like you gotta be willing to be taste for fun to call yourself Scorpio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll stick with Aquarius. Back to you.
Speaker 1: Shawn Combs viciously kicked Cassie the same day that he broke into Kid Cutty's home after discovering the rapper had been seeing her. It's interesting, you know, human emotions in mind are weird. But so he would pay many, many, many men to have sex with her in front of him and do all kinds of horrible things to her and beat her if she didn't do all the horrible things he wanted. But when she he tried to date a different dude. He was willing to kill the.
Speaker 3: Guy over it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. Colmbs, wearing underwear in a robe in his Los Angeles mansion started kicking Ventura in the thigh and leg with one hundred percent full force, testified Clark after he found out his longtime off and on girlfriend had a fling with Kid Cutty. She didn't do anything. She just was crying silently as he beat her. My heart was breaking seeing her get beat like that, Clark said. Earlier in the day, Colmbs had kidnapped Clark while holding a gun and threatening to kill Kid Cutty and forcing Clark to come along while he broke into the rappers home. Clark eventually drove the girlfriend to Comb's house, where he assaulted her and told Clark he would fuck her up if she intervened if the assistant intervened on him trying to beat up Cassie. Yeah, that's something.
Speaker 3: Guy's a monster.
Speaker 1: He absolutely is well the devil as this person said, did he Combs told or his assistant? Clark told jurors the hip hop mogul City was going to kill Cutty after he discoded the date he came to the apartment, livid, holding a gun in hand, telling the assistant to get dressed. We're going to kill this. I'm not going to say the N word referring to kid Cutty. So if the idea here is to by the prosecution is to make the jurors believe you're dealing with a violent lunatic that's capable of anything, this seems like this has taken several steps today.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I'd like to take a look at all the charges and read a definition of them. But running an organized criminal enterprise, yes, that is looking really solid.
Speaker 1: So Clark told the Combs chef, I hate it here. Chef didn't do Clark a solid and went and told Sean Combs that, hey, your assistant hates it here.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, that's not no, no, no, that's off the record.
Speaker 1: He immediately looked at me and said you hate it here and charged at me. He ran towards me with his hands open and charged at my shoulders, shoving his assistant twenty five to thirty yards to the ground and then to the ground. So, yeah, that's nice. All kinds of stuff about more violent stuff that I don't want to read about bruises and various things they saw on what a lunatic and.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, this capricorn Clark character. That's a woman.
Speaker 1: This is a woman. Yeah, I thought it was a dude, but it's a woman. Got paid really well, although sometimes he wouldn't well. First of all, he was making sixty five thousand dollars a year, but then lots of overtime, like made eighty thousand dollars over time in a three month period. I don't know what overtime is, need more baby oil, go to the target. You'd run to the target and come back, and that's over.
Speaker 3: Time, right, you think it's seven o'clock at night, but eh, what the heck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there'll be a movie made about this someday, or I don't know, maybe a long Atlantic piece written or something like this about I mean, because it's it is Shakespearean style, hubris and human instinct's gone awry when you're giving too much money, power and adulation.
Speaker 3: The modern there'll be a movie is there'll be a seven part Netflix documentary.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right. Any chance he walks in your mind?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course. Yeah, I don't know if it's a good chance. I have told the story before. I'll give you the very short version, but as on the jury for a trial, and when the prosecution rested, I was completely convinced, Yeah, this guy's guilty. Let's move this along so we can get to the judge giving him a good sentence. And then by the time the defense was done, it was like, why did we waste our time here? This is ridiculous. He's clearly not Guilty's.
Speaker 1: Really that's interesting. I've had that experience myself, just kind of following trials a little bit, but sitting there as a juror, you thought, God, this guy is so guilty before you had heard the.
Speaker 3: Defense, right right. Although the difference there it was that there was primarily one witness for the prosecution, the alleged victim, who was a congenital liar according to everybody. As it turns out, it's funny the prosecution hadn't mentioned that, but in the case of the Diddy deal, there are many many witnesses. So yeah, they've got him either a little or a lot. Well, I guess that's it.