Speaker 1: A is around the corner and love is in the air. But if you haven't found your relationship or situationship, don't lose hope. We have ten of the craziest, sweetest, and juiciest stories about love, relationships, and of course Valentine's Day. Let's start with number ten. Let's do it's My ex girlfriend's sister is still living with me over a year after the breakup, plus a four year update. And this is okop where we read the craziest true stories and most lovely stories on Earth. I'm John and Sam. Is it a good idea to live with your ex girlfriend's sister after years after the breakup? Years after the breakup ex girlfriend's sister. I don't know. I feel like it might make things awkward if they ever have their parents home, or their sister or their sister or her sister sister which would be your ex girlfriend. What if you're like, hey, we have so much in common. You love your sister, I love my ex girlfriend. Like, look at all that we have now ready we already lived, we already lived together. I don't know. I don't know, but there is one way to find out. Let's get into it. Let's do it. So here we go. This comes from Undulating Wave, who says I was with my ex girlfriend let's call her Sarah from secondary school. We had been together for ten years and we were working hard to save up and get married. Wow, they had been in it. We were both working in different cities, about seventy miles apart. But I would get to the train every weekend to be with her. That's adorable. That's super cute. Waiting by the train. That's like the most romantic thing possible. That is the most romantic place to meet or travel. Yeah, by train. Love it very Valentines. Anyway, when her sister, let's call her Katie, apply to university in my city, she lived in the halls for the first year, but couldn't really afford a place to live in a decent location. So I said that she could come and live with me Rench. Now that's a deal. That rent free is probably the best living situation you could have. Yeah, But as they say, is free ever really free? You have to pay for it some way. I mean in damaged relationships. I don't want to say put an icy you in the comments. If you see something that might about to see, I want to say it put an icy you in the comments. If you see where this is going, there you go well to Opie says it wasn't weird at all. He says I'd known her since she was nine years old. It made everything more manageable for her family, and everything was okay for about a year, even nice. She was tidy, pretty much kept to herself and had a few friends over, but didn't party or bring boyfriends home while I was there. I assume she did at weekends when I was away. But just over a year and a half ago, Sarah told me that she had been cheating on me in a massive way. Oh shit. Wow. She had been in a relationship with another guy for about three months and had a long time too, and had been living at his house, only coming back to the flat the apartment at weekends when I was coming down to visit. Oh wait, so he's kind of like the side check. Yeah. Yeah, that's kind of rough. Wow that is that's kind of rough. She decided that she wanted to live with him openly and was tired of lying to me. Babe, I'm just tired of lying to you about my cheating. I just want to like do it out in the open. You know. Yeah, yeah, I just want to you know, I just want to be free. I'm a free spirit and I want to be free from you. Yeah, so goodbye. She admitted that most weekends she would find time to go back and do the nasty deed with him if there was an opportunity to. So, even on the weekends where she's going to see him she would chill, she would still try to sneak back and hook up with the with the other guy. What does that guy got I mean, he's not something something incredible apparently. Yikes. It was a horrible shock and I felt completely numb for week weeks now. Her sister, Katie was busy with university and was unbelievably nice about the whole thing. She stayed out of my way and got on with her studies, didn't bring friends or boyfriend's home. She ended up finishing her degree. I assumed that she would move on and move out, but she got a job at the university admin department and is now still living here. So the cheat, the cheater, the cheater's sister, the cheater's sister, it's still living with him after all of this has gone down. The relationship is done, it's imploded, imploded, but the sister is still living with Op. I wonder if Op is going to use this situation as a plot for revenge. Oh wait, that's very conspiracy theory that I have right here. I think Ope may let his better devil's get ahead of him and potentially use this as a little emotional blackmail. I don't want this to happen, to be clear, but I think it may. You think it may do. Do you really do you really not want it to happen? I? Well, I don't know. Do you love the tea too much? I do love the tea and I do love drinking it, so maybe I do. Well, there's one way to find out. Let's back to reality, all right. So it's not awkward in terms for me of living with her, but it's really difficult to explain to friends. And it's still a little bit painful because she looks a lot like my ex. Oh no, Sarah Man has a type. Man potentially has a type. And d y'ell Fifers says, I agree with Sam. So I think we got some of the okay fam that's on board a conspiracy theory, my perspiracy theory. They're on the train with us the most romantic ride possible. I don't feel comfortable saying to women that I I don't feel comfortable saying to women that I live with my cheating ex girlfriends little sister. But I can't exactly tell her to find somewhere else. But none of that is really my fault. What should I do? Well, Sam, we have a big, juicy update, so let's let's break it down. Okay, really quick, really click. I have some clarifying questions, hit us. Is she on the lease? So here's the thing. We don't even know if she's paying rent right now right cause for free, for free, and that was initially, but she still could be on the lease potentially and like having like having a deal where he pays for everything. Well, at this point, we do know that she's not paying rent. We know that she wasn't initially. We could speculate that after the breakup, maybe he went, but he didn't say that. Dude, if he's not charging her rent after the breakup, that's crazy. Yeah, that's crazy. And he's like, and then it's even crazier because he's like, oh, I can't ask her to move out, and it's like, you can, why not? You're not obligated to pay for someone's rent. Would you guys ask her to move out? I'll put your answers to the comments. I would love to know, but I I feel like I I probably would, and I think someone would understands, like, hey, you'll look a lot like your sister. This is tough for me. I don't know I could. I could make it through, just like the sister thing aside, it's like, hey, like, I know you came over. I was helping you out with you're kind of like faux sister in law, like dating dating sister in law, but like admit, like it's just kind of hard knockward and like at least pay rent. Okay, No conspiracy theory, yep. Maybe maybe he doesn't want her to leave and he's keeping her around because you know who has morals and doesn't cheat, but looks an awful lot like my type sister. For a second, I thought you were OP. For a second, I was like, wait, what scenario or do you try to now? Oh, no, this is OP. This is not same Samuel Donner. No, this is not I I am acting as OP. This is OP. Not in the real world. Not in the real world. Yes, but that's my conspiracy theory. But I want to see what happens. Yes, we'll see what happens, and I also have a okay storytime speaking of people living, Kim Quant says, uh, OPI is being way too nice. I would ask her to leave. I one thousand percent agree with ten million percent, ten trillion brillion percent. But let's get into this ten trillion percent juicy update. That's the juice. So I posted the story a couple of weeks back. So running through this real quick, we have a little update, and we're skipping to the part where they actually get to the actual update juice. The juice is further in this story. Here we go and Danielle, I did not fall in my hat? Does it look like I fell on it? And Aaron A says he likes her. I potentially agree, and Kim Quant says, OHP would be creepy to keep the sister around wanting to date her. Yes, I agree, that is not a good move, and I do not give a thumbs up or a double thumbs up to that potential scenario. But I think you know, people make dumb moves. It happens, It happens, So that's another Okay, story time, I got a hair. Guy, Oh does it look good? That's why we're wearing a hat. Okay, thanks, I think, but if you want to hide your hair, you should get this hat. Last day actually to get our red flag, green flag merch drop. You're right, guys, red flag, green flag. You see me wearing a hair, go grab it. But we're gonna grab onto this update Now after eighteen months, Katie was still living with me non romantically. Eighteen months eighteen months after the break, that's so long. I was. I love how he specifies non romantically too. Yeah, yeah, he's like to be clear, to be clear clear. Honestly, it's good that it just roommates and hit each other background like me and Christian. Yeah. I wasn't sure what to do about this, and when I posted on relationships, I was just coming around to the realization that I liked having her around and didn't want her to lee. Who I seed you? Who I seed you? Put I see you in the chat again? If you exceed us, put an ice you for our boy or a W you know, in a W in the chat. It could be a potential W. It could be a potential debut. He correctly predicted that, But since I've posted, we spent a lot more time together socially, and on Monday I asked her if she would like to go to dinner as a kind of date. We had a really nice time. We kissed once once a buck on the cheek or like a full blown makeout where you potentially have a bruised lip and a kick on your neck. Well, I think it was just light because they said. We didn't go further. Okay, okay, not too crazy. We both we both realized this is a complex situation and one to take things slowly. I can't help feeling that I am I am an a hole? Although am I have it an edit? But is OPI the a hole? Here? So wait to clarify. I'd like to ask you this question. Why is OPI saying they're the a hole? Because he thinks that he might have created a complex situation because he's like, now, I am trying to pursue her romantically after like, you know, a long time with platonic blatonically living together, given the sisters, and who do you think? Is he the a hole to the sister? That's what he's asking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like making cares she cheated on you for three months, bro OPI is the nicest guy's like, oh am, I am, I potentially being an a hole to this person that ruined my entire life, Like.
Speaker 1: Honestly, marry your sister, dude, your sister? Yea, I dude, I think I think that. I don't. I don't think that is a concern. Honestly, I would love to know what you guys think. Is it a concern? What do you think? John? I mean again, in a hypothetical world, I would never I would never do that. What if you're in love? Do you even believe in love? John? Do you believe I believe this is a crazy idea. That's what I believe. I think, you know, Gas, he was setting it himself up for this situation by living with his ex's sister. Actually, what's kind of crazy, Like if they were still dating, I wonder if feelings still would have happened with the sister. Yeah, I mean they look a lot very risky, very risky territory that he entered in. But I think go for it. Let's see what the commons say. So, Gustavo Aldifus says secondhand incess, Oh not exactly, not exactly Alex Herrick says Opie is not the bad guy. He's expressing his boundary and what was the boundary that he expressed that he basically he's like, did I cross a boundary by starting to pursue her romantically? I not keeping hypotonic. I mean I don't think so because you don't have a relationship with the X. But you know who potentially did cross a boundary is the sister. I think the sister. I don't think oh P's the a hole, but I think the sister is potentially the a hole for breaking like I know, sibling code. Yeah, sister code, sister code. I don't know. Yeah, because it's like, at the end of the day, that is your sister. But also it's like you cheated and so yeah, I'm gonna take him now. But I think I think I would be pretty mad if like Sophia stole one of my girlfriends. True, that would suck. Dude. Yeah, Cyvia, how do you feel My sister has threatened it before and she actually could, so yeah, it's it's it's not for your boy, it's too strong. Oh but we have a strong edits to this story. Thank you for all the comments, whether you said I was the a hole or not? Is that the correct verb. I don't know. We have had a long talk, first just between us and then with her dad and aunt wow getting family. That seems why her mom passed away six years ago. They have been very supportive since Sarah and I broke up, and we wanted to involve them before going any further. We would have given on the Actually, whoever commented the cessed comment, maybe you might have. You might Oh my god. We are going to take things very slowly. And her dad is going to pay half rent, so kind of sounds like she wasn't paying wow. Wow. He offered to pay to help her move out, as some people had suggested, but for financial reasons that would be difficult for him and impossible and impossible for her to manage financially, which again it's like like that's she's responsible for herself at the end of the day, Like, but he's in love, but he's in love to provide for It's working out? Is working out? This is the weirdest, like what do they say at the wedding? It is the sister at the way, Okay, what you got some tea? Free? Annyboy? We have not decided about telling Sarah yet the ex I haven't even spoken to her since the cheating happened, and Katie has only spoken to her in occasional messages. Since we have talked about everything that has been raised on here at some length. It is a difficult situation and there is a power dynamic that we have, and we have done what we can do to mitigate it. Ultimately, we do have feelings for each other and have for some time. I would absolutely never have dated her for revenge or any other reason, and that's good, but you did, and I would never do anything to hurt or upset her. I understand if you still think I'm the a whole, but I'm trying my best and I think, righty, is there some more updates here? It looks like I don't know. I don't. I don't think Ops the a hole, but I do think the sister is the a hole because it's like, you have a responsibility to people that you want that you have relationships with. Yeah, right, and Op doesn't have a relationship with his ex anymore, its badly, but the sister still does have a relationship with her sister. So it's like, I think if anyone is the a hole in this story? It is the sister, but I would love to know what do you guys think is the sister of the a hole in the story. Put your answers in the chat let us know down below. Now. At this point in the story, Reddit had voted op not the ahle oh that's what? What do you guys say? Ye? Let us know? And also Olivia Clark, what is up?
Speaker 3: What's good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We like you too, Cassidy tim says, Kim me too, uh, and then Kim Quant says, so glad that text is up I can hear without my subtitles. Yeah, we got some We got some chat text up. That's right, ladies and gentlemen. But we have yet enough juicy updates. So I have had two requests for updates, and I'm not sure if there's a threshold, but I thought i'd share anyways if anyone was curious. Thanks for all the advice. It did. It did shape the way we went about getting together. Who we told, when, et cetera. So our families have been incredibly supportive and we are really happy together. It is it has been about a month, but it feels so perfectly right. Sarah no ooh, well, we have had endless conversations about our feelings and our plans, and we have started to redecorate the house together, and we are planning to go on a holiday together in the summer. It feels so much more wonderful than I ever imagined it would be. I don't know what else to add, but if you ever find yourself in a difficult situation, talking it through is so so important. Everybody feels safer and better about everything when you communicate. Now, Sam, yeah, not only do we have an update, we have another. We have an update from four almost five years in the future. Wow. So we're getting like the whole We're getting like a very significant portion of this relationship documented for our enjoyment. We are currently in the epilogue at the train station of Love Dude, the train that's beautiful, dude, nine and three quarters Love Station, Sign me up, and we're chew chew chewing our way straight there, baby. I hope they don't get any hogwarts from messing around with each other. Oh goodness, gracious, well that notes. Well, Yeah, how's the chatting doing. By the way, how's everyone think? Did anyone think? Oh? I can't read their name? There, but I don't think the op is the a hole, but this sister sort of Yeah, that's what Conner we were saying. I totally agree. And then over on TikTok, Hooligan says he should not feel she cheated on him. Yeah, so like basically, Sarah cheated, so who cares about her? And then build platform nine and three cores. Next we got h we already got Hogwarts. We should we should uh And Gustavo Aldolphus says John is poetic today. I mean he's a poet and he knows it. I'm a poet every day, baby, Yeah, that's right. But you know what I want to know every day what happened in these five years of the relationship. This stuff begins the updates five years later for weak It to meet Johnny boy. We are now in games. Woa, Okay, so they got to tell the sister now, Yeah, nope, she's not invited. Yeah it would be awkward. Who who's the sister? Yeah? Who sister? Who she's excommunicating from the family? Exactly, dude, cyanide in the bathroom. She didn't kiss the ring. She didn't kiss the ring. She's out, and we are starting to plan for the wedding early next year. The relationship between my fiance and her sister slash my ex is better than it was, better than it was like before this happened, or better than after it hap afterwards, like better today. So now they exchanged messages at birthdays and Christmas, but they don't meet up or exchange presence. Okay, so they they sent each other birthday messages. Yeah, it's so much better better than ever. That's that's at least they're not cursing each other into the streets. That is true themselves. My sister is still single and now lives abroad, and she found out about the engagement a couple of months ago. It sounds like she found out about a second hand too. That's rough. Wait this is from Is this from a different perspective? Uh no, I believe because my sister, oh just Op's sister, the guy. Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, the ex's sister. At Christmas, she mentioned needing to know the date early to book the cheapest flights home, and my fiance was too shocked to reply because guess why him, because she's not invited. She doesn't want her sister there, I mean why Yeah, dude, that's tricky. That's tricky. Why would you invite your cheating sister woo to the wedding if you were in this situation? So for everyone who just came in, we got what how many people we got? We got one hundred and sixty and YouTube, twenty Facebook and another thirty on TikTok. So to all of you watching and a couple on Twitch. But to all of you watching so uh and all everyone who's new here. So what happened is recap yep. So basically, OPI is in this relationship with this woman she cheats on him. While she's cheating on him four months, he's actually living with his cheating partner's sister. After the original relationship breaks up, he notices he has feelings for the sister, and then they start a relationship. And now it's five years later and they got married, and the cheating sister wants an invite to the wedding. So would you let your cheating sister come to the wedding? Put your answers to the comic freak. Now let us know we're going to talk about it. Let's see, So I am too excited. I'm too excited about getting married to care too much one way or the other. What's going on? Going on says you should invite someone who saw your out to your wedding. Whoa, whoa? Who stove? Who stove? Honest, Sam's golden rule. That's actually a solid question. So I heard some mother's orgasm at birth, My god, So if you made your mom orgasm at birth, that she not get to go. Golden exception, golden exception. Okay, one woman, golden rule, and sorry for that curse scenario. Let's just keep going. Say that joke that you made about it. I don't remember the joke. Let's just keep going again. I said that. Oh so I am too excited. Ope, I already said that. Uh now, my fiance doesn't want her there, but all her family assumes that it will be fine for the day because it's a fambly wedding. Yeah, and it should all be water under the bridge. I can't stress enough how little I care about the sister being there or not. I just want everyone else to be happy at the wedding as I will be impossible, or as close to that as I can or sorry, I just want everyone else to be happy because I want to be happy or as close to it as I can manage to me on the wedding day. You want to be happy at your wedding day. Get lost, nerd? What an idiot you think this is about you? Come on, come on, but we have a few very quick relevant comments here before we get to your relevant comments. Oh yeah, dive deep into the chat. So freaking chat it up. That's right, but not for commenting. O Go says, gosh, if only one hundred and forty nine people had warned you that this would happen four years ago, I guess that many people, which they did. Yeah, they did the math. I'd let your fiance handle this, her sister, her family, her objection, stay the heck out of it, and support your fiance with whatever she chooses. Amen, OPI responds, thanks, This is what I'm planning on doing, and if asked, I will just support her choice. And that is a rap on this story, but it's not a rap on the comments below. What are you guys saying over here? All right? So crafty Witch four twenty great user name says, ask her to leave for sure. Kim Quant says, I have one friend who I slept with that my partner and I hang out with every other week. He'll probably be invited to the wedding when it happens. So Kim is like ignoring our golden rule, breaking the golden rule. That's okay, that's okay. You know, golden rules are meant to be broken. Some are, some are some are Yeah, they're over on TikTok. Katherine mccomfy says, this is why eloping is the best way to go, no drama. So I don't invite anyone to your wedding, just freaking do it in secret. How many people have eloped? Yeah, yeah, tell us you're a loping story, tell us you're a lope. We love, we love to know them. Yes, and the raven says, definitely let the significant other deal with it. But f that bitch. Uh Yeah, come on, dude, you know what. No one could have said it better than you. She had no remorse. She was like, I'm so tired of like it's such a chore having to lie to you about cheating and like going over to your person and sleeping with him. She knows she sounds not only chaotic, but just manipulative and a little little evil, and that's probably why the sister doesn't talk to her, have her in her life. Yeah, so why would she want her at a wedding? You know that that is a bomb that could go off at your wedding. It's just not no, it's just it's not worth it. It's not worth it. Quinn can do said, I eloped while I was deployed in Afghanistan. Wow, WHOA, that's sick. Here's a story there. We would love to hear your story. Speaking of which, we are now starting a call in line for video. Right are we doing that? I don't know if we're doing it to you don't know, But if you want to maybe have us interview you on the show, call us at four four zero five zero eight six five six seven and text us saying like, hey, you're on, I'm on the live right now. Would love to be interviewed. We might be able to set that up. But right, Riley, may it get mad at us first in the works. I mean we could we could try it. We could try we could try it. We'll try it maybe a little bit. Yeah yeah yeah, text us and Riley, well, we'll look at look at your text a little bit. Get your Google meets ready, yeah, yeah, fire up, Google meets ready. But is that where the story ends? That's it? Wow, that's all she wrote. Well, I feel pretty good. I feel pretty good about where it ended. Yeah, just like, let let her figure that out. Let her figure it out, and and op got a happy ending from a crappy situation. Well more can you ask for? Hey? We love happy endings, and we love these next time and we love love. And this is the ninth story in our saga of Valentine's Day stories, And this goes am I d a hole co worker asked me to bake her Gallantine's Day, was shocked when I asked her to pay for the ingredient. So as a hobby and out of the kindness to my co workers, friends and family, I really enjoy baking and sharing with the people. I really bake for them pretty regularly. I like to have homemade bag goods, so when I'm feeling like I want something, it's practically the same amount of effort to make a full batch of, say cookies or muffins, as it is to make a few. So it's like I might as well make a ton. So I bake big batches, keep a few for myself, then bring the bulk of it to work and share with my coworkers. Pretty nice. That's how you get become the office favorite. Office favorite. That's gonna raise you know, you put a little yeast in it. You're raising your bread, and you're raising your bread at work. That's a big dough. Not to toot my horn, but I'm good at bacon. My coworkers are always so grateful and happy when I bring something in. In these instances where I choose to bring things in, I've never asked anybody to pay for anything because I'm sharing with the entire office. Many of my friends and coworkers have asked me to bake them things for themselves or for events that side of work, and I always tell people that I'm happy to bake something just as long as they cover the cost of ingredients. I don't charge my time, labor, or effort. But I see you in the comments, if you see where op is maybe about to get a little wrecked by the office, oh office wreckage. My take on it is very simple. I choose to bring it in for everybody. I'm not concerned at all about getting paid for it. If somebody asked me to make it for them, not for everyone in the office, then it's reasonable to ask them to pay for the cost and ingredients. And I've done this dozens of times. So ope kind of has like a side business as a maker, right. So also I love how they use dozens a baker's a coworker. Yeah, how much is in a baker's dozen? Thirteen? Let's go. So a coworker of mine asked you to bake muffins for her girls only Gallantines Valentine's Day party brunch. That is a mouthful. I told her, sure, what kind? She said, Mini muffins, chocolate ones, and blueberry ones. I tell her, Okay, you can either buy the ingredients and bring them to me, or I can calculate how much it will cost and you can pay me that way. She seemed absolutely stunned. Oh, reluctantly, she said, yes, that's fine. She can believe that I would charge it, though, And it even went so far as to complain to others around the office about me asking to cover the cost ingredients, being like, oh my god, she's so cheap. I can't let you do that, no concern for my time, my willingness to do it for her and not make any profit for myself, but so put off because I asked to get this ten US dollars. This was forty total muffins, two different flavors made from scratch, with higher quality and more expensive ingredients like carry gold butter, not the cheap stuff. It tastes so much better and that's what she wanted. So this is the final question. Am I the a hole for asking my coworker to cover the cost of ingredients for her personal bake goods two batches just for her? Or is this person being really entitled to my time and my money. I want to know what y'all think. Put your answers in it comments right now, especially those bakers out there. Oh yeah, John, is op the a hole for saying, hey, like, give me some rock for this this baker's meal?
Speaker 2: Could I have?
Speaker 3: Can I have a up?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please? Get just ten dollars? That is so insane, Like just think about the uh what it would cost. We are in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, specifically, Sam, if we go get forty hammade cupcakes, what's that gonna cost? Tell me? Probably my left nut and my liver, that's correct. So ten dollars is not a big deal at all. Dollars is not a big deal. And it's so disrespectful to someone who's doing you like that is such a huge favor to do someone favor. It takes time to bake, it takes love, it takes care, and you're just thomping all over that with your big flat duck feet. You know, like, it's not it's not a good move. I think you this is probably the office Karen, though, you know you got You're running into the office. And do you try to acquiesce to the Karen to not like cause the scene and like not have her go crazy, or do you shut her down so that way down? Dude, you don't let Karen be the you know boss, that's true, put her in your place. But what if Karen just starts baking up trouble trouble? Okay, then you say, yes, I'll do it, and then you put laxatives in there. Genius. But let's go to some of the comments. So uh from twitch. They are entitled the beck says obviously not the ahole. So much entitlement from the other person. I'm gonna pass it over to you for some reading. Oh yeah, let's do it for Cassidy, Tim, I've been in this exact situation, act way, wow, Cassidy, not the ahole at all. You're asking someone to make you something, not something that was already made pay the freak up. Absolutely couldn't agree more. Annie Ngo says, no, but the a hole. No, not the a hole. She should she should have put some laxitives in there. What I swar? I did not see that. And but we were cut from the same cloth. Do you do you see the telepathy? And do you see it? Do you see me peering into your brain? You peering into my brain? That's pretty crazy. I feel I feel the connection. And finally, Rosebud, not the a whole, and she should start charging for her time that I completely honestly start a side little hustle. Now call it oh P's baked goods. That's terribleness it we'll work on the brain work will help you. Olivia Koyer asked me calling Riley daddy. Now I've been saying daddy to Riley for years. Yeah, new show on daddy, Riley, Okay, daddy, new show going to you. And it's just please, it's just videos of Riley. And then uh, Laura Laura Lee from TikTok says, not the a hole she's asking for the bear minimum. I could not agree more, but John, you know what, I could also not agree more with what? I could not agree more with you reading this next story, this, next, this, this, this number eight in our Valentine's Day episode number eight. Let's start it right now. Everybody hit me with some love dump? Whoa Okay? Get ready? Am I the a hole for wanting a Valentine's Day card? Yes? Done? Story? Oh god done? I got to hear it. Let us know in the comments. Blow is someone an a hole for wandering Valentine's Day card? Also? What do you want for Valentine's Day? And you got any special Valentine's Day plans? The little naughty nellies? That's right? Maybe cuddling up and watching some okayo peoo, Yeah, that sounds like the best Valentine's Day you can ask for? What's right and well? This Valentine's Day special comes from Silver Linings, who says this is a thoroughway account as my partner follows my main account. I twenty two female, ordered to customize Valentine's Day card for my fiance twenty seven mail. Nothing extravagant. It came to less than five five dollars five pounds, even with delivery. I am a very sentimental person, and I see cards with a written message as a small but meaningful gesture and tend to hold onto those quite dearly. I've even still got cards from my sixteenth birthday. I keep all the cards that people give me in a little card box. That is great. I don't John just throws them away, He burns them. I tend to throw away a lot of cards, which is maybe bad. Yeah, yeah, you am I the a hole for throwing away all of my girlfriend's cards in the in the trash. Yes, well tell me guys, Yeah, what do you do with your cards? Do you throw away or do you keep them? I was gonna ask if I'm the hole, yeah, throwing away? John the a hole. Put your answers in the chat. Let us let us know. But the card arrived today in an envelope which showed the brain of the company that's quite well known for its custom gifts and cards, to which my partner asked what it was, and I said it was a little Valentine's Day card that I had ordered for him. So far, I just hear love is in the air. At hearing this, his face scrunched up huh, And he made a comment about how he won't be getting me a card because getting someone a card three times a year is too much effort in time. Okay, man would If anyone has not seen the Orange Peel video on our channel, you should watch it after this stream. But this is giving. I would fail the Orange Peel test vibes for sure. But babe, you're asking me to put in three hundred percent of the effort of the first card. I don't. I don't got that kind of time, Babe. I really don't got time for love. I gotta make money. Yeah you think I got. I can't write. I can't sit and write a note. I get cramped. I hold a pencil like a toddler full of pists. I couldn't. I couldn't write. Go between those lines, Babe, I didn't know you wanted me to get arthritis. Do you want these hands? You know what these hands do for you, these pleasure hands?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 1: You want them to corrupt and crash and burn. If you would everyone to have a big o again, you better not right. Why we're talking about massage is John, Well, let's get back to the story. So after that, Opie said for reference, I get him a card at Christmas, uh and for my birthday from him. So oh sorry, Op gets a card at Christmas and one from uh boyfriend at the birthday. So that's two. So card number three is just too much. We are waiting, where does it endure? It's a slippery card slope. Exactly before you know it, the communists are winning. This house of cards is about to fall over. We started bickering over it, and I tried to explain that I'd rather a cheap or handmade card with a message on it than going out for a date and having him spend his money to cover the bill. It's a thought that counts. It's a thought. The count Serah thinks she wasn't even asking for a card. He like he was about to receive a card. It's like, you think I'm gonna get you a card, babe? What do you think this is? What are you talking? What do you think this is? I can't I can't do three hundred ever since I got an F of my report card in fourth grade. I hate cards. I want to start everyone that I see. You're triggering my trauma. Trauma. Do you want me to go back to therapy? Probably yeah you should. Oh goodness, yeah, yeah, this guy does need to go to therapy. We bickered over a bit, and I tried to explain I already said that, and that him saying that he'd rather go out than make what I think is a small amount of effort to get and write a card kind of feels like he'd rather just throw money at the problem instead of doing something sentimental. He's he's now calling me. He's now calling me demanding and ungrateful and God annoyed at me as I started getting emotional and crying, this is this, guys, This guy is John John. Yes, here we go bring something out right here, because you know what I'm saying, red flag, right, I think this is a yeah, read John's sweater. Also, if you want to support our it's the last day of our drop, get a red flag hoodie. But I think this is definitely an issue with the relationship. The relationship. If he's not putting an effort, or doesn't want to put an effort to make you feel loved, then that is a huge red flag. And I think you're seeing it right now. So take the warning, take the red flag, and run run as far away as you can and never return and never return. But Opie says I told him that he had really upset me, and all he said back is that I upset him by getting him a Valentine's more than I think of you. Oh my god, I'm in a bit of a loss here as for what I'm supposed to do and if I was in the wrong for pushing him on this. He hasn't booked anything for Valentine's Day, nor had he even mentioned wanting to go out, which is why I thought that a small card would be a nice gesture. I wouldn't even have minded if he didn't get one for me. It's more the comment he made about it being quote unquote too much effort. Am I the a hole here? Uh no? Uh not no no. And also, like I think these stories in particular, it make me so sad because this sounds like a relationship where she's just asking for the bare minimum, just the asking for anything. She's not She's not even asking for anything, and her whole reality has been so distorted that she now feels bad for being thoughtful like that is tragic. And I think like one of the great things about like Reddit, when people go on and and type these stories is I think for the first time, possibly they are realizing how taken advantage of they were and how much they've warped their reality around this person. And sometimes it takes like a bunch of people on Reddit or two guys on the okop podcast to maybe make you realize you deserve better. That's right, Yeah, queen, queen, listen, you deserve so much better. You deserve someone who's giving you a Valentine's Day card handwritten every day. Yeah, that's soaked in live. Yeah, yeah, I guess. Yeah, dude, blood oath, why not the beating heart? Yeah, of love is just gushing out. You gotta do. Why did I get him started? I knew, I knew. That's my favorite, my favorite, my favorite. Yeah, divorce, devorse, devorse. Mahala told uh you definitely, you definitely got it right. Let's I think we should go to some of the comments. Yeah, very true. And shout out to Mahala also for being a member of uh okayam the okay fam on our YouTube. Yeah. Yeah, if you want to see this live stream or actually I think this live she will go live to everyone. But if you want to see past live stream, every Tuesday after they're done. Be a member on YouTube and you can get access to all of these juicy live stream these uncut, raw, little little shows that we do for our members. But don't worry if you don't like, there'll be a released live But you want to be a real one, get a few weeks early, Get a few weeks early. Yeah, no, support your boys. Go to our you tube become a member. But let's see what we got in the comments here. Yes, Olivia Claire says, literally, get a piece of paper and make a card. Yeah, like go to your printer and just fall. Yeah, it doesn't just like that's the bear Bear. I mean, if you really want to go hand, go to Papyrus or something like the bear fucking I could see the boyfriend being like he was like, goes to the printer, he folds it and he puts like heart you here you go, faithe and he's like, I really worked on this one, babe. This was a tough one, but I do it for you. I pulled through. I pulled through. But Pinky the Slayer on Twitch says, there's so many other ways other than Valentine's Day to show that you love someone. He really did fail the orange peel test to what Sam was saying. But still there are so many other ways to do it. Molly Thornston says, we frow is that true on YouTube? Are we still there? Hopefully we're still there? See us and Mahala tol you are amazing. Thank you? Yeah, and Riley, we have all of like the little things on things that gonna text you about good, perfect, very nice, amazing. You're the best, Riley? Okay, but you know what else is the best? What this next story? This next story to read? So, Daniel Peifford, thank you for telling me it's h it's fine. So am I the a hole for not distancing myself from my best friend to appease his girlfriend and causing them to argue This comes from sufficient Young eighteen forty nine, John, what do you think? So? Basically girlfriends like get rid of your best friend? What's the best friend situation? Is the best friend going in and being like like I want you baby? Is the best friend? Like? Yo, what's up? Homie? I don't know. There's only one way to find out. Let's get it. Spill that to you. No, I'm just kidding. I told you I've nineteen male have always been close to my best friend, quote unquote Ryan nineteen male. Since like kindergarten, that's a while, that's a long time. It's the equivalent of a Christian. A Christian is my childhood best friend. I've always just been one of the guys to him. And even when I was outed in eighth grade in our little po dunk town and some of our friends dropped me, he never treated me different. So for clarity, is would Op even be attracted to the friend? I don't know, pretty sure, maybe Op is by potentially right. We still had sleepovers, slept in the same bed, roughhoused, wrestled, hung out. Oddly enough, he was my first kiss because ninth grade year Valentine's Day, I was complaining about never having kissed someone because I was the only out kid. Then he just kissed me to shut me up. But we're like brothers and that was totally platonic. That is actually it's almost adorable thing. Bro move Ever, Yeah, I won't. I have an okay story time about this, Yep, at the at the end, boo, I'll tell you at the end. Okay. We moved in together for college, and before long he started dating this girl, Jessica twenty female, and I found my own boyfriend Taylor twenty one male. Okay, so OPI is in a relationship with Taylor twenty one male, and Op's friend is a child restaurant is dating Jessica twenty female. Doda. Jessica was really cool at first, but over time she seems to have gotten jealous of me because me and Ryan spend a lot of time together and we still hang out the same way as we did as we were kids. She started making snide remarks to me all the time. Ryan's out the smartest so he didn't catch a lot of it thing or getting upset every time we hung out, which is a lot. About two weeks ago, she basically came up to me at a party alone and accused me of having an affair with Ryan, asking me if he was just closeted. I assured he was straight. She then accused me of being a creepy stalker gay and I need to back off and let him be with her. I told her I'm not trying to stop him from being with her, but she told me to back off again. Okay, pause, pause pause, What would you do guy? What would you do in the situation? Chat like like put your answers in the comments, But John, what would you do? I would be like, listen, like if you this is this is your insecurity, right, I guess because because correct me if I'm wrong, OP could be attracted to uh the friend. The friend is not attracted to OP. Op is gay, Opie's friend is straight straight, and uh, I guess they had they shared one kiss. What's kind of like a bro helping out a bro kind of deal. But as as we as we know of the relationship, with the context we have, it does not seem like there is any necessary jealousy that should happen. Really, yeah, and shit, and you should have gone to your to your boyfriend first and been like, hey, this might sound crazy, but I exactly just I just you know, I have I have this fear feeling and security whatever here it is. And I think that like you wouldn't. It's it's really tacky to go to the other person not your partner first. I hate I hate when, like you know, those there's videos of like people exposing cheating and they start like attacking the person who is cheating. It's like no, no, no attack, like your your partner, Yes, hit your partner and we're lying. I'm kidding. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. You know what I mean. Yeah, I know, I know what joints all right, but let's get back. But before we do, Danielle Fiver says, I love spill that tea. Uh, we're not going to bring it back for all the people that hate it. But I just like you know, poking, poking them bear every once in a while. Danielle Fiver says, not, you don't want that negative smoke. Nicole Stewart says, as Ope, I might back off off a bit, like they still do sleepovers in the same bed. I don't know if they still do sleepovers in the same bed, but I could see that being potentially worrisome. Then they can slack off, but I don't think it should be a hinder on the friendship whatsoever. Christine Cherry says, the girl sounds jealous of the friend exactly. I think so too. And then over on TikTok, Mama Goblin, I'm so glad I woke up on time. I'm glad you're here, Mama Goblin. Yes, but you know what I'm also glad about. We're gonna get back into the story, so do it. I told Taylor about it, and he thinks maybe it's okay if I pulled back from my friendship with Ryan. So this is ope talking with his boyfriend. Some just get hurt to relax, just basically pull back for a little bit, just to get her to relax, Right, But I told him that wouldn't be for to Ryan, especially without him knowing why. I wouldn't just leave my best friend like that, because then Ryan might be like, oh, is something wrong? Yeah, exactly, So I promptly ignored her warning and just went back to the usual with Ryan. All right, question for John in question for the chat, would you talk to Ryan about this? Yeah, because like it's not only involving you, but it's kind of like, hey, you know, she's thrown out these accusations. And then again, if they're both innocent, they both know that, right, and it's like, Yo, we know we're both innocent, and just this behavior maybe could leak into other Yeah, and maybe there's just a couple things that need to change for the partner to be more secure, or maybe maybe it's just a conversation Ryan needs to have with his partner. I yeah, it seems most likely. Yeah, maybe they just need some reassurance or something. Who knows. But Riley's pointing at this comment, nail me down says, what would you do as the friend or the boyfriend? As as the boyfriend? She's got to go, So what would you do as as the friend? So what would you do as a friend of the boyfriend? Yeah, I think I think you go and tell him. Well, I mean so I guess that that's Ryan the friend of the boyfriend, right, yeah? Or is yeah? But I mean I would just have a conversation, a conversation. And I mean, but like Ryan doesn't know anything, so he can't really do anything. What can he do? But let's Nicole Stewart says, I would, So let's get into what actually happened. So over the weekend, we had made a palette on the living floor and full asleep rewatching the Star Wars movies like when we were kids. That's huge, I have a special relationship. I woke up to Jessica glaring at me. Ryan was still asleep, so I went outside with her to ask her what the problem was. She starts going on about how I'm still making moves on her boyfriend, and I guess Ryan woke up and heard us outside. He asked what was going on and she said, nothing, just a bad night at work. Me, who's had enough of her, decided to be messy and explained what was actually going on, which I'm not mad about. Yeah, I mean, like cause the both fell asleep in the same bed and then the girlfriend comes in, right, Yeah, I totally get the girl for me, Like, hey, what the heck? I mean you're falling asleep in the same bed. I would I feel like that. That's it. It's definitely diceier territory for sure. But I fall asleep on Christian's shoulder all the time. That's true. That's true. But the girlfriend, she might not know what the vibes are. Yeah, she needs she just check in with her. But I can understand her being maybe a little uncomfortable. Yeah, for sure, but unwarranted. It's mainly based in security. Of course. Ryan got mad and started a whole argument about how he'd spend time with whoever he wanted and her and she does not get to decide who his friends are, etcetera, etcetera. Taylor thinks I should have followed Jessica's lead and played it cool, and that I was messy for no reason. So am I the a hole? Put your answers in the chat right now? I want to know what y'all think. But John is, oh P the a hole? I don't think so, primarily because op knows they're innocent, right yeah, yeah, unless they're not and they're just trying to throw the heat off their own bag. It doesn't see I mean they're both in relationships. Yeah, and like Ryan is straight. I don't know, I don't see it unless there's some secrets that we don't know about. But I think it deserves a conversation because I can imagine as like a partner being a little insecure about total and like maybe that insecurity is totally invalid. But if you want, if you want to preserve the relationship, a conversation is necessary. Just talk to them, reassure them. Like I think it's totally fine to ask and have a conversation, like definitely, yeah, definitely. I think like the least messy thing to do would have been to talk to Ryan directly. It's a slightly messier to say in front of her, but she kind of poked at it first, like she was the one who brought it out. Yeah, so I I it's a little tricky. It's a little tricky, but overall, I would say not the a hole cut Butter says the girl is a red flag. Kim Kwant says, not for just continuing their friendship, but op needs to have a conversation with Ryan. Completely agree. Pinky Doss Slayer says, facts, I think Ryan maybe by because of the kiss thing. She has issues. Could Ryan be by? I mean impossible. Of course, sexuality is a spectrum, that's all right, maybe maybe a little bit fluid like their fluids. So I hit some comments on TikTok, let's do it. So. Marie Pierre says, I think Opie should have just talked to Jessica first to understand her point of view. If she still insisted on Ope and his friend to have distance, Opie then should have talked to Ryan to explain the situation, which is not a bad idea because again, so the girlfriend came kind of like Jessica came initiated everything. So it's like, all right, you're the one starting all this. Let me talk with you first, let me sit down, let me really let me just literally try to hear you out. See if we can both come to each other come to an understanding. If we can't come to an understanding, then I might have to go to Ryan, because like I already tried here, I might have to go over here a good point at this point, that's a good point. I mean, if you could squash the beef, yeah, but it is a good beef. It's like it's a hard beef to squash, that is true to squash. But I think if you go about that, then it's an easier beef that is true. And you know, Becky with an eye on TikTok says, even if he is by, that doesn't mean that he is cheating, right of course. So it's like, yeah, so it's like even if he is by, maybe they you know again, the two of them were were assuming, but like they're both like, hey, we're innocent, So like what's going on here? Yeah? What a what a rock in a tough place to be in. And then Christina Cherry says, I want to have a conversation with him. If he didn't understand what I said, uh being my friend, then I would have just walked away because I knew that he was a true friend. So basically is that basically saying I would have talked to him. I'm a little confused by that. Maybe a little confused too. Yeah, clarify. But you know what, I also want you to clarify, John, what I want you to clarify on this next story that we're about to read. We're doing the Valentine's Day Special, the craziest relationship in Valentine's Day based love stories on the Internet. I think we're at number seven six, but John hit it us. I just got a message from my high school crush coming from Drive on Acid. Wouldn't suggest that, but that's a funny user name. I am forty two years old. I graduated from high school in nineteen ninety eight. I had a thing for this guy over twenty five years ago. Actually it was more than just a thing. I was head over heels for him. He had the most beautiful blue eyes. He was one of the cool guys. He had his own apartment and convertible and a pager. Oh a pager, Let's go. He smelled like a combination of polo sport, winter green gum and cigarettes. Dude, the best combo. He listened to Dave Matthews band and worked at foot Locker. Dude. This man mail he has it all. The last time I spoke to him was like two thousand and seven. I had no idea why he contacted me today. Like I said, I graduated from high school over twenty five years ago. Maybe he has dated all the women in our hometown and is now trying to reach out to those of us who have moved away. I have no idea why I'm posting this. I just really needed to share this weird information with people who might understand. It's just so friggin weird. I would have given anything for him to contact me out of the blue when I was in my twenties, but now in my forties, the last thing I want to do is date. At least I don't want to date him. What he has a convertible? He works at foot locker. Still, dude, he's got it locked in. He say he's a size fourteen. Oh goodness, gracious, he's. He still has that special honor of being someone who I will always think is perfect because of the person I believe him to be is the person I created in my head when I was fifteen. She still kind of sees the rose, the the creases on his uh, you know, Polo, the quaff the quafft hair, the fresh kicks, the cigarette cough, Oh, the cigarette cough, the lung cancer. Classy, dude, Great, we'll see if I decided to go meet up with him. I will let you all know if that happens or not. And we do have an update. But let's take a pause right here. First of all, do we think that they will meet up? Well, dude, I have to believe it, because there's a there's an update. There's an update. I mean, you wouldn't have a juicy update if you didn't didn't have some juicy juice. But what if the juicy update was I ran into his dad and he's a silver Fox and I just had to marry him right on the spot, And that would be a juicy update that I would be excited to see. But I think I think they're going to get together. There's something about like old Facebook contacts that just is a little the sparks fly. Facebook has Facebook date now they do people are making love of not making love making I don't know. I think they are making love. Probably are making love everywhere. I think. I think that's a weird, kinky place that is true. Us see what kinky place these two ticket to exactly. So first line of the update. I just got off a video call with him. Time has been much nicer to me. Oh no, it's the cigarettes catching up with him, that is true. And it goes on. I got a call from the high school crush about two months ago, and I made a post that got thecent traction. Obviously, I feel that you all need a full update. Yes, I want to give you a more complete picture of how massive of a Crushus was before he began. I first saw him when I was in seventh grade and he was in ninth grade. That was nineteen ninety four. After about an hour, I was head over heels yep. My first year of high school. I figured out where he would be and made it a point to walk past him as often as possible, which is the most like high school thing to do. Maybe he'll notice me. Oh my goodness, he did, Obviously he did. He did. Took it just took a little time. Yeah, just you know, a little You made an impression out, but he'd never forget that, exactly. It just took thirty years to make impression, yeah, eight, which that means it was a solid impression. That's right. In tenth grade. We had two classes together. Somehow we became friends, probably because I was q a f and he was a charming flirt. We sort of stayed in touch after he graduated, but I was more than happy to just leave him on that pedestal that I had put him on in high school. Never meet your heroes, never never date years date your crushes, especially after thirty or thirty years. I think there is expiration date on dating your crushes. And I say seven years, seven years, then you can't date your crush. We are packing Sam's Golden U Sam's Golden Rules. Yeah, we got we got another one which I will not repeat. Well, actually no, I can't repeat that one. Don't invite anyone that made you orgasm to your wedding. That's right, That's right. Guys. Can you drop your relationship gold rules in the chat down below. We want to see how you approach these relationships. Okay, we're gonna look at it in a minute. After his message, I called him that evening. We talked a bit more than got off the phone. I asked him why he contacted me, and he said he saw that I had made a post on Facebook and just thought about getting in touch Okay, fine, I'll accept that. For a couple of weeks after that first phone call, fifteen year old me was absolutely in control. I felt like a teenager again, and it was awesome. We live in youth. Now here's where things get really interesting. After a few days of texting occasionally, it got to the point of us talking on the phone every day after I got home from work. Wow, that's pretty crazy. By the way, I am a teacher, So I talk to my high school crush every day after school. Wow, she's reliving the dream. Oh my god, that is funny. I find that hilarious. Then he told me that he really looks forward to talking to me every day. So I started texting him good morning every morning, good morning, text let's go, and he started texting back. We text every morning while I'm getting ready for work, usually right up until my first class starts. This has been going on for weeks. We tried to get together a couple of times over the past two months, but with the holidays, we've both been really busy, which brings us to tomorrow. He's coming down to my house. Okay, okay, I think can we can? We can? We can? I put on a conspiracy half. Lets put on a conspiracy halllliyes, and gentlemen, just let just know I'm totally stealing this from someone in the comments. I forgot who shout out if this was what you were thinking too? He's married? Oh I think he's married. Midlife crisis married dude, you're so right, right right, Wow, that's what I think. I don't know, but I see you in the comments if you think he's married too. Camille's Lee, I think it was you. Oh for a second, I thought you said it was Camille Lee. She's opm like what oh, man, I just got started. It would be crazy. That's true, real quick before we get back in. Marie Pierre from Facebook chafter golden rule. My golden rule is to always be honest and communicate about everything I have been. If you could screw up a little bit for me, thank you. I have been with my fiance for almost fourteen years and people ask what our secret is, and I always say, this relationship. Marie, tell your man to put a ring on him. Congradus an act like, that's a really solid golden rule. That's a real golden rule. Yeah, that's that's Yeah, that's a real golden rule. That should be shared and cherished forever. Also slight fun. In fact, my uncle was also engaged for like twelve years so got married to like fifty five or something like that. Oh really yeah, held it down, dude, let's go held it down. Well, let's get back to reality and read the updates after his message. Uh do you do? I am a little bit uh head, John is a little bit ahead, but he's getting back to where he needs to be right. No, or I'm gonna read some you shout out so mahala tole, says Sarah. No Marty that aslexic says, don't forget to give this a thumbs up in the chat. Uh one? And also, just so you guys know, we are planning on streaming for only two hours. We're like an hour in, but we John and I have made agreement. If we get one hundred dollars on donations, we will stream for another hour. I think like an Encore. No pressure though, no pressure, I mean another a third hour is a lot, but we will do it for you guys, if you really want it, that's right. So hey, if you love your boys, just throw some donations into chat help support the show. That's right, But without further ado, I'll pass it off to you. This brings us to tomorrow. He's coming down to my house. Now. I normally wouldn't invite a first date to my house, but I'm making an exception here, mainly because I've still got quite a bit of baking to do before Christmas and I really don't want to go out. We're going to order a pizza and watch some movies. Oh that's that's like almost a Netflix and chill. That's also again a high school date. It is so a high school date. They should watch like eighties movies in nineties movies, just to really cement it from the biggest movie from the year they graduated. Oh dude, so sentiment. I really want to thank all of you who have commented on my previous post about how they had met up with someone from their youth when they were older and met their husband. I always figured that was just a trope a Hallmark movies. I honestly feel like I'm living in one of those right now, and it's kind of awesome. Another quick update, it's now Sunday. The high school. The high school crush came down to my house on Friday. Oh my goodness, we're heating up. And also, Sarah Betoff, thank you for the five dollars donation. We got five dollars towards one hundred dollars goal. For three hours. That's gonna be a long time. For hours, three hours, three hours. Okay, where was I? Okay, so and he spent the night at my house. Oh so they hooked. They hooked probably. Okay. I'm planning on making a longer post soon because I know you all are incredibly interested. Yes we are, ope, but I'm visiting family for the holidays. You're gonna have to wait until Thursday for my update. But I can tell you it's all really, really good. And the good news is we don't gotta wait till Thursday because we haven't tonight here Okay, Amazon Prime delivered straight to your door. That's right straight to your ear holes, straight to your holes, straight to all your holes, and let's deliver it now, deliver it now, a special delivery Baggey seven John, So I still did it up quick refresher. I got a message a few months ago from a guy that had a massive crush on through my junior and senior year and maybe into my twenties. We got together shortly before Christmas, and we spent New Year's Eve together. That's good to know. Wow, they're really spending a lot of time. So they're texting all the time, and they're spending time together exactly and New Year's that's a big one. It feels like they have connection. It feels like they have a connect. It feels like real. It seems like it's going past the high school crush phase that I don't know, maybe potentially, it seems seems like that's where OPI wants it to go. All right, Well, le's see where it actually goes. I haven't been with anybody other than mister right now for the past seven years, since my fiance passed away. Oh my goodness. Oh no, he has been single. He has been single since a very MESSI breakup with his ex five years ago. Or we are both out of practice with this dating thing. We've also both spent a lot of time and energy on introspection in those years. I know that I am in a very healthy place to start dating again, and I believe he is as well. Oh my goodness, this turned tragic. Yeah, honestly, kind of cute because they're coming back from it. It's like like a bit of a consolation prize. And another consolation prize is Mahala Tol who's already a YouTube member, throwing five dollars in the chat. Thank you? What is it? Sheba dog writing with a brush? Writing number one on a piece of paper? You know? Is that what we should do? We knew it and have them right number one? I love that idea, but thank you so much. We're ten percent to the goal. We may we may be streaming for you. That's right, three hours see op. He goes on to say, we had a couple of conversations about topics that we both probably lied about and hidden in the past from other partners. Instead of doing that on Saturday, I addressed the topic that I knew was a concern of his directly with him. I was honest and opened. The topic was addressed and we moved on. Okay. So it seems like it was the topic of what their past relationships, sir, I guess, I guess. So yeah, like being basically being ready to be open again, like after your partner passes away. I can I conclude you, Offen, that's love pretty big, honestly, this is the Valentinian stay special. So we're warm up, that is, we're a little fire was nice and toasting. Then this afternoon he did the same for me, and I even said, look at us. Healthy communication. We're so grown up again, we're both in our forties. We laughed about it, but then we agreed that poor communication has been an issue in past relationships. There have been a couple other instances where we have communicated really openly and honestly, and oh my god, it is so sexy. Honest communication is probably the biggest turn on that you could have. That is so true, almost as big as a turn on. It's the cozy crafter donating three dollars and ninety nine cents Canadian let's go fifteen percent to our goal. Pair character with lovey dovey eyes, blowing red hearts in the air. Oh, I think this is like emoticons. Ah, Like, it's like such older people. Wow, excuse me? Are you calling us old? Right? No? Well, it's like you guys didn't know what emojis were. For a second. We're reading the text. We don't we don't know, but you know what I do want to know about? What with this update to this story? Yeah, and everyone guess how old Riley is in the chat and say it old number. Yeah, yeah, shollow made me feel more mature. That's not gonna help get your swipe away. There we go. For those of you who are looking for the juicy, salacious details, I'm so sorry. I really don't have anything for you yet. We are taking it slow. That doesn't mean that I don't want to climb him like a tree. Oh yeah. We've had a couple of good make up sessions, a little bit of under the close action. Oh my goodness, oh dear, scandalous. It's funny. I feel like we're moving at teenager speeds, and I'm okay with that. I have the intention of having him in my life for a long time, and we will have plenty of time. Oh goodness, creations, graciousnacious. I'm still nuts about him. I've absolutely told him the extent of my crush. I even played the song that was his song when I was fifteen years old. It was a very vulnerable moment, and I still smile when he texts and calls, like you know, when I just got off the phone with him. However, I have been actively trying to separate the actual person he is from the perfect man I created my head when I was a teenager. Yeah, it's kind of hard because he keeps getting everything right and I'm really really happy and that is really really the end of the star. It sounds like they're kind of perfect. Yeah, But Gustavo had something really funny to say, Riley, do you have it ingers?
Speaker 4: He said, somebody tell her he has a rectile dysfunction. That's why my bro is taking it so so.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is so good. Can you write jokes for us? This is yeah? Is our new writer? Right? And then VYC says, honestly, he looks seventeen. Our little our little boy cherub over here. Riley, we love him so much. Tya Perkins says, oh yay. Uh we go go up a little bit, Riley. Tyler Perkins says, oh yay. This is the first time I've managed to see you guys on the Live from the UK here. Usually I'm in bed and I'm gut it. I miss it. I watch you all the time at work. Thank you for supporting the show. And I saw I think some other people just supported the show. Uh oh, let's check out for it. Go up, Riley, So Danielle Phifer Millennia's rule, Riley drools, get fricked, Riley, thanks for donating, and then hanedschu another pair character emoji, thank you so much. I think we're at like what like twenty five right now? Oh my goodness, Martins wedy bucks. I'll have to stream for probably another hour. We probably will. I love almost at fifty fifty bucks. Yeah, I think so we're taling it up for us. Maybe maybe Sophia. I love listening to you guys while I'm doing chores around the house. I would like to hear more of Sophia's British accent, but not John. Sorry, you know what, Catherine shut my accent down because Sophia's is clearly superior and we all want to hear them. Sophia, jump jump over here and give us a little over Get a little little British accent here. Hey here, Sophia, how about you read this next story in a British accent. Sofia is going to take over for me for a little bit while I go to the bathroom. Here we go. It is there, and it has to be a whole British accent. Oh a little bit.
Speaker 3: I've got to get into it. It might not be great.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 3: My mom made this.
Speaker 1: Your mom made that made it. Wow, I am genuinely like blown away.
Speaker 3: That's it took her months, months and months.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's great. Wow.
Speaker 3: Do you really want me to do the whole thing?
Speaker 1: The whole but maybe title? Yeah, let's get let's get. Let's give a Christina. I believe it was.
Speaker 3: You, Christina?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think all right? All right?
Speaker 3: Am I the help for screaming at my husband to get out after he pranks me with flowers?
Speaker 1: With flowers?
Speaker 3: With flowers?
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I do it, but I have to warm up to it.
Speaker 1: It's okay, what we can we can maybe do some at the end, I'll come out. Yeah, we'll get back to it. Yeah, all right, what you got for us?
Speaker 3: If I've been here in the background listening, but I'm I'm here.
Speaker 1: That's true. Sorry, let me just there, we go get adjusted and yes, yes.
Speaker 3: All right, you should I read that again? Did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's read that one more time? Regular American Sophia.
Speaker 3: Okay, am I the a hole for screaming at my husband to get out after he pranked me with flowers?
Speaker 1: What I guess the question is what is the prank? Is the prank I gave you the flowers you're definitely allergic to because that's a bad prank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And she's like on the floor, like.
Speaker 1: Get out and herank gotcha. Hey, listen, we've seen some stupid pranks.
Speaker 3: It's like that the Disney XD that showed pranks and they pop out and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, you've just been prank. Just got you, bro, But let's find out. Let's do it so direct.
Speaker 3: Caterpillar seventy seven says, my husband in my marriage is not going well. I am very close to divorce and I've talked to him about it. I told him I wanted some effort. I wanted flowers, chocolate, a nicely written note, something that showed he wanted to romance me. He finally took it seriously and agreed when I When I came home from a twelve hour shift yesterday, he had aid a trail of rose petals in our house. It was so beautiful.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: The trail ended at the kitchen sink, where he had piled a bunch of dirty dishes, pots and pants to clean.
Speaker 1: What, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, oh ah, this is horrible. He said he got the idea from TikTok What stop?
Speaker 1: What? What are you? What? What tiktoks are you watching?
Speaker 3: Get off that?
Speaker 1: Get off? Oh my god, oh yikes.
Speaker 3: I screamed at him to get out of my house. He left After arguing a bit. I cried. Some of my friends said I was right, but others said he was just being paid playful. Am I the a hole? And there are some relevant comments?
Speaker 1: But what what what games are we playing? Okay, that that's playful.
Speaker 3: That's that's really that's a big old Yikes.
Speaker 1: That's not good.
Speaker 3: It doesn't feel very fun.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know, it's crazy. It all amost reminds me of like there could be someone who like lives in this house that has like pineapple socks and a green shirt that like doesn't do dishes, and then Sofia comes in and like does dishes for this said unnamed person. Let's talk about it. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, first few weeks I was here, Yeah, a horrible job.
Speaker 1: I would just do it.
Speaker 4: And then I would like make my pan and then put it to the side and not really touch it.
Speaker 1: And then I noticed that it was being clean and I was like, what's it doing? E.
Speaker 4: I'm like, how is this happening? You see Sophia one day doing it? And I was like, I felt terrible just then been a little better, Sophia.
Speaker 3: I agree, No, I will, I will attest. Riley has been better. I haven't had to wash any.
Speaker 1: Dishes, that's good.
Speaker 3: But it seems like Ope has been washing all the dishes. I think pranks should be fun for everyone.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I mean this one's just like stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hurtful. I mean the pranks should be the you washed all the dishes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Frank, gotcha, babe.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But there are some relevant comments on convivial cat says not the a hole. I'm old and a widow. I had a very long and loving relationship with my husband. He had a very He had a fantastic sense of humor and often did very silly things to get a laugh out of me. Our marriage was solid because he would never have let me come home from a twelve hour shift to rose petals leading to a dirty sink of dishes. A flower shift, that's crazy. He would have had rose petals leading to a sparkling kitchen dinner ready and with him dressed in a French made outfit, probably with his ass saying oh yeah, sounds great.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: God I missed that man. Anyway, what your husband did, especially knowing how much you were really needing some romance, was incredibly cruel and tone deaf. I don't think this one is a keeper, Opie, and Opie said, I am so sorry for your loss. Your husband sounds like an incredible man who loved you very very much. I wish I had that kind of love. Yeah, that's such a great point because Opi was like, this is the last straw, like I want some romance or we're done. And then Opie's husband was like, ah, I know how to face this marriage.
Speaker 1: Dishes. Yeah, you are so right. That is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. There is another comment from TX farmer who said, TikTok is a pestilence? Did he film you? That's not playful, especially when the steaks are high. Get him a fake winning lottery ticket, then hand him a divorce decree.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: We've seen another Reddit story like that. Oh Opie said he had his phone out. I don't think he posted it, but if he does, I'm done. I actually found the original or maybe one of the TikTok pranks he used as as inspiration. The comments even pointed out how messed up it was to do. I would give him a fake lottery ticket if I didn't know he would make a fuss about it. And there is an update. But let's take stock.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's do that.
Speaker 3: Do you think a relationship should continue well?
Speaker 1: As Maya two one two says in the comments, I think it's time for a divorce chant? Could we all? Could we all hop in on here? Divorce? Yeah? Get it out? How many do we do? Do we do? Four? Do we do? Three?
Speaker 3: I don't know if did I. I feel like I started it and.
Speaker 1: I started the divorce chap. Yeah, I feel like I wait a second, this goes way back way back when I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I was.
Speaker 1: We have been yelling divorce. Yeah. See like everyone in the comments, divorce, divorce, divorce. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Someone said Cinderella is so quiet? Am I Cinderella? And is my mic quiet?
Speaker 1: I think it is a little love. Maybe we could bump around the focus, right, Buttercup, bump me up? Doc speak up?
Speaker 3: Sorry as loudly as I can.
Speaker 1: Riley, if you can scroll through, I know we got we had a lot of divorces from aj Kim Quant little something. But let's see over here. Okay, So Kim quant All says Opie's husband is a whole red flag.
Speaker 3: Yes, so big red.
Speaker 1: Flags, absolute divorce. Chant E v c on TikTok says, lol, been watching your show for the last three years, low key, that's amazing because we've only existed for two. Uh, it's weird because my exes my ex's bad name is John. What b D my ex b D my ex's name? Oh, my ex boyfriend, that's what it was, my ex boyfriend's name. Uh, you know what, ev John, John is a pretty pretty common name. Yeah, I'm gonna I'm not gonna lie to you. That is that is pretty common John.
Speaker 3: What's like the thing? John? John Doe?
Speaker 1: There we go, John Doe. Yes, my last name isn't Doe. But but you know, Sophia, why don't you get to some comments?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I'm really appreciating, Daniel Pfiffer saying if Sophia said she started it, she started it.
Speaker 1: No, no red flag.
Speaker 3: I guess it's true. It's in the it's in writing.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 3: What else? What else? Sarah Batoff says something unimportant. I'm just kidding you guys have been saying that since at least last year.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sarah, last year. No hold on, we're technicalities. Come on with that. I have been here this last year. December of last year, my goodness, the end of December at that, my goodness.
Speaker 3: Yes, everyone's supporting me a.
Speaker 1: Little yeah, Smith Emerald Emerald says what Sophia says goes. Guys. We we we know Sophia's is the most powerful. We we know that she's the queen.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Nita found Fountain also says, I definitely heard Sophia said divorce little. I think I just like it was like I said it so much that it was it was associated with me. But oh, I've completely lost my place. Update, there is an update.
Speaker 1: There's an update.
Speaker 3: Update, Yes, all right, so update. My husband came back home last night. I had cooled off, and then he ruined it by saying I was overreacting, no, no, do do that, that it was funny and he wanted to make me laugh. I told him I was going to file for divorce because it was the last straw. He then started crying and begging me not to He begged me to give him a second chance. I said he already got a second chance, and he squandered it by reminding me that I do all the daily chores in this house. This was why our marriage was rocky. I work in the medical fields, while he is a blue collar worker. Both of our jobs require long hours. But if I mess up, people die. He once said that I went through all that schooling just to get covered in blood and poop. He took it back after, but he wanted to make me feel low. He started doing that a bit after COVID started.
Speaker 1: He sounds awful, he really does.
Speaker 3: I do the cooking and cleaning. I do the laundry, the sweeping, the dentist appointments. All he does is create more work for me. He wanted me to pack him lunch because his friend's wives do his friends wives I either stay at home moms or they have part time jobs. I do not have the time or energy to do that. He said. He mows the lawn, well, guess what, it's winter, and I had to shovel the driveway because I had work in the morning and he had the day off. I make more money, brought I bought her house at a low rate during COVID because his credit was too low. I had to save the money for a down payment. I pay our mortgage. What did he contribute to my life? If I didn't have him in my life, I would have clean floors all the time and more money. At least he could contribute love. He said he loved me, but he doesn't do anything to prove it. So I asked him for flowers or chocolate or a nice card, literally anything to show some love. What instead he dropped flower petals to a sink full of dirty dishes, pots, and pans. It's not even original, it's not don I'm going to file for divorce.
Speaker 1: Wow, as you should. Wow. Wow that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, horrible, horrible, horrible.
Speaker 1: Can we put the tinfoil hats on? Because I have a post post end story conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Updates, but John Scott I got one.
Speaker 1: Just I think that Ope's husband knows that he makes less money, that he sucks, and he's like that he's not funny, that the jokes are unriginal, and he's like, what can I do to like feel some sort of like I'm so insecure, I need something to make me feel good, Like I can tell my wife to do the dishes with rose petals as a joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's literally just trying to like assert the little control he has. Yeah, he doesn't even have it.
Speaker 1: Like you think you can tell me I have one final chance. Well guess what I'll use it to tell you to do dishes that Yeah, divorce, that's that's what that's about. So time and we're back in reality. But honestly, that I think that is reality.
Speaker 3: I'm glad she did divorce it. Truly, she deserves better. She deserves someone who will lay out some rose petals to a beautiful dinner and that is true a lovely bath.
Speaker 1: I have a question though, Sofia, do do we deserve to go for a third hour if we hit one hundred dollars in donations the chat? Absolutely absolutely, y'all, guys, we've crunch them membership around fifty around fifty or so. Yeah, that sounds lacerate.
Speaker 3: I didn't see anymore.
Speaker 1: But we we if we get one hundred dollars in the chat. Again, no pressure if you don't want you, but we'll go for a third hour and hang out with y'all for a little bit longer. So if you want to support you boys throw some of the chat speaking of which looks like Lisa from Facebook as something for Sofia.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Sofia. You should get some cheap plastic hard hats and spray paint them silver for new conspiracy theory hats. That's such a great idea because these ones are these ones are trashed. I made these out of aluminum foil and they're they're topes to have destroyed them.
Speaker 1: We have absolutely destroyed them. Yea, who else? Susan Martin says, no, you're not being the a hole bake goods take time.
Speaker 3: I think that's a callback to the Gallentines, right, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: What a throwback. What a throwback.
Speaker 3: And then Kimberly Fine says merch hats that say conspiracy. Yeah, yeah, that's the conspiracy of whether or not we'll get some conspiracy hats.
Speaker 4: Hats, but their bucket hats. Christian would wear those, that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, guys, would you want some conspiracy hats? Let us know. Actually, we'll probably start planning our next merch drop in the near future. We have this drop for red flag Green Flag ending today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we also have our Valentine's Day kind of sweaters.
Speaker 1: They are also live. That is absolutely correct. I'm modeling them, that's true, crushing it. So hey, get those for the people you love. But you know what, I love polar hats.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: I do love bowler hats. But I also love next story, which I believe is me. So let me dive into it here. So let me pull it up. Guys, we're almost we're almost down to our stories here, so we shall see. I believe this is is this eight, producer Riley, this is let's me calculate.
Speaker 4: Caculating seven out of ten, so this is more.
Speaker 3: This is just ten of the Valentine's Day That is true.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm gonna do six.
Speaker 4: We'll see one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, so we're on our seventh one.
Speaker 1: Cool, it's a.
Speaker 3: Long and to go to I'm good, Sarah Batoff. I will ask my mom, because I know she found it on a website about the pattern for my.
Speaker 1: For the level, we do a long one or a short one, ladies, gentlemen, drummer short one swap, so you guys get a Sam and Sophia. Right after this, my boyfriend thinks my dad's gifts are creepy? Is it a red flag?
Speaker 3: What kind of gifts?
Speaker 1: What? What? What gift would constitute creepy? Guys, put in the chat. What would be a creepy gift to get from your father in law? What would be a creepy gift?
Speaker 3: It's the creepiest gift. Oh you're asking, Yes, I am. I don't know, Like, I don't know. I don't even want to like say it because it's.
Speaker 1: It's too creepy, y'all. Put put it down in the comfortab below with the oh that is that would be really a vibrator from the Little Tree and Web. Yep, that would be pretty creepy. I was. I was, Oh my lingerie from Danielle and Nicole Stewart. Yeah, absolutely lingerie, or sexy pajamas from Catherine. Absolutely panties. Yeah, we're kind of getting the same gifts of Victoria's secret boucher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Patrician Yates. It is too creepy to.
Speaker 1: Say it is. But let's get into the story from throw ra Oat Milk. Every year from Valentine's Day, my dad fifty nine male gives Slash sends me twenty three female flowers and a box of chocolates.
Speaker 3: That that's what's gonna be creepy awful. My dad does that literally every year. That's like a very normal thing, except that I want to hear what he has to say, because that's not creepy at all.
Speaker 1: He has done this every year since I was old enough to remember. He would always give them to me when I was little, and when I went to college and beyond, he has them delivered to me. It's just a cute tradition for us. I didn't say cute tradition, but I threw that in there. I think it's sweet. And I grew up in a really tight knit, close family. I started I started dating my boyfriend Mark twenty five mail a little over a year ago. Last Valentine's Day, I got the usual delivery from my dad. Mark said, oh, your dad sent you those? Oh okay, okay, all right, that's it. That's all. But that's not all because Tacos of Love just donated five dollars to our chat and he was going for three years. And they say he might be with her for the money, but did she get life insurance? Just tinfoil having here Taco of Love putting on the tinfoil hat right there. Although, by the way, I think I mistakenly thought it was the father in law. It is a actual father. This is the father father.
Speaker 3: Getting her like cute little Valentine's Day chocolate And yes, so we missed, but is it Is it creepy for the dad to get flowers of chocolate for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: Guys put in the comments creepy or not? Let us know please, and also shout out to Maya two and two for the two fifty donation with the Sheiba dogs. Fast forward to this year. Last night, Mark, my boyfriend and I were discussing our Valentine's Day plans for this year, like what restaurant we show to, and he made a passing comment about he was hoping that I didn't get in any creepy gifts in the mail this year.
Speaker 3: What Mark?
Speaker 1: We hate you Mark Mark. I was confused and asked him what did you mean? And he said, you know how you got that stuff from your dad last year. It's creepy for a dad to be sending his adult daughter's Valentine's gifts. That's creepy. I also dise. I think it's cute. I think it's very cute. My dad, come on, that's sweet. Shout out guys. The don or Dad is he's always on it man, he's he's got that parenting thing.
Speaker 3: He sent me like a little bear in the mail when I was at college.
Speaker 1: Cute, it is cute.
Speaker 3: Valentine's Day is not personally I don't think it's just a day about like romantic relationships. I think it's also just a day in general about love.
Speaker 1: What do we do? What? Sofia, what do we do? In elementary school?
Speaker 3: We give? We give everyone Valentine's The whole class gave everyone Valentine's That's right. Yeah, and at my school, don't know, same for your school. If you didn't bring enough for everyone, then you weren't allowed to share them. Really, so everyone had to get a Valentine otherwise because you're just spreading the love to ex communicated. Yeah, they were like no, no, Like if you wanted to give like a Valentine's Day gift to like just your friend group, couldn't do it. Oh just a friend group, I see, you would have to give it out to the whole class.
Speaker 1: I tried. Interesting, very interesting, so uh Opie says, I was taken aback because it's not like my dad sent me lingerie or something. Like that it was just flowers and some chocolate. And I tried explaining to Mark that this is a tradition and I've always shared this with my dad. He stands firm that it is creepy and weird. He said that he's asked his friends and they all thought it was weird too. Friends. Does he have what kind of friends you got? Mark bad Ones if that is your real name, which it isn't. I tried to let it go, but it's been bothering me. Number One, I have never heard of these kinds of negative comments from Mark before. And I'm not sure whether it's a red flag red flag talk about it? Why is it a red flag?
Speaker 3: Because he shouldn't be like I feel like like some people are saying in the chat that he feels threatened by OPI's dad, which is weird. That's weird to be like, wow, I have to compete with her dad for valid like just get her a better Valentine's Day and then your gift, and then that's.
Speaker 1: True, that's true. Who made that comment, by the way, actually a couple.
Speaker 3: Of people made it. Little Rabbit or maybe only yeah the raven said so insecure, he feels threatened by Dad, and then Sarah a bout off. Oh Mark, Sorry, she had a father who made sure she had self esteem and knows how to be treated.
Speaker 1: My bad, My bad forgiving yourself esteem. I love her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's the best way to know that, you know, like how how you should be treated by your partner. She's absolutely, absolutely this is the standard.
Speaker 1: That's the standard. You gotta be this high to ride the ride. Mark. Yeah, name, that's your real name. But I have never been in a serious relationship before, and I'm still figuring all of this out now. Number two, when my dad's delivery comes this month, I don't want Mark to feel uncomfortable. Number three is it creepy for my dad to be sending this stuff? I have never found it so, but would like to hear others perspectives. Thanks. Okay, so really quick we have the one, two, three, So yes, Number one, is this a red flag from Mark? Number two? Should Ope hide the gift from Mark? And number three? Is it creepy? We've already talked about Number one. It's definitely a red flag. Number two? Should Ope hide the gift?
Speaker 3: She should hide Mark from her life.
Speaker 1: That is exactly what you should do.
Speaker 3: She should with him.
Speaker 1: Put you in a box and block and you off. That's right somewhere else, that's right, Susan. Susan Martin says, no, John, You're not the a hole. I saved them for a while and then I throw them out. I didn't know I was up for debate of b a hole here. I guess that might make me, might make me an ale after all, that was a j R.
Speaker 3: Oh, we go back up a little bit. Really, Jero says, all of Mark's friends are imaginary. Of course they agree with him.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Blue and big Red basketball guy. Who are the guys from Foster's friends? Wilt? Yeah, I was talking to Wilt and Cheese, Coco Yeah, it was go go Yeah. I was talking to Cocoa and Cheese and they're all like, all my homies were like, yeah, that's so creepy. That's so creepy. What the heck? Yeah, that's crazy? Uh, Mark, what is that? I can't say the use your name, but MAC make it, thank you, it says marketing therapy. Absolute Uh. Kristin Sherry says, no, I think it's nice of him. That sounds like it's a real good dad. Christina says, uh, yes, it's a red flag. No, don't hide it, and no, uh what was the third one? There isn't anything wrong with that. Oh calling John not the a hill is a throwback. Okay, thank you Kim quat for for helping us, helping us understand and think were going to alrighty audio off full off,