Speaker 1: Td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure, touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite, Oh, Shannon Shark, he is your favorite. Number eighty five Liberty Cities Own Cincinnati, Bengal Ring of Fame, Hono Reed the Pro All Pro. That's Chad Ocho Senko Johnson. Just call him Oho. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit not like button, and do us a favor go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Every subscriber counts and matters, and we thank you guys for Matt mattering and helping us matter over the last year and a half. So much appreciation for that. Check out Shae by Laportier. We have it in stock. We hope to be in fourteen to sixteen states by the end of the year. If we're currently not in a state or sending near you, you can order it because we do have it in stock and we will ship it directly to your door. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms. That's Shayshay Media and my clothing company eighty four. The unkin Ocho teas are back in stock. I repeat, the unkin Ocho Tea's are back in stock. And people have been texting up, tweeting us, and dming us letting us know they have started to receive their merchandise. So thank you for your support and thanks for your patience. Please go vote for us in the Signal Awards. Nightcap is nominated for two awards, Best Live Podcast Recording and Best co Host Team. We're currently and second on both of those voting. It's open until midnight October seventeenth, and just like the Webits, you have to create an account and then verified with your email. Again, you must create an account and then verified with your emails. Club Shays She is also nominated for three awards Popular Culture and Variety Show, Best Athletes, Shaping Culture Show, and Best Individual Episode, Best Guestkat Williams.
Speaker 2: So, thank you guys for your voting.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for your support for both The Nightcap and Club Shay Shay o Cho. Let's get it right to it. The Bill snapped their two game their two game losing streak. If I'm not mistaken, Josh Allen has yet to lose three consecutive games. In a sloppy game that saw twenty two excepted penalties and three miss field goals, Josh Allen threw two touchdowns Ray Davis for one hundred and fifty two total yards to leave the Buffalo Bills to an four and two while the Jets fall a two and four. Belichick took shots at Woody Johnson to let you know he's not going back there. I don't know what made people think he would go back there. Remember he signed the contract and then said, nah, I'm good and they ended up going to New England, and New England had to give him for first round pick for him, so we know he was never going to go coach with Woody Johnson. I'm not a big oh, I'm not a big fan. I'm not a big Jets fan. In case you don't know that, I thought coach Salowd really did a good job with this team. That's kind of what's been there with the Jets. They're barely won over thirty percent of their games in the last ten years. The owner is being the owner ready to fire a name, Oh Joe. When you look at this game twenty three to twenty the Bills win clearly in first place, not there four and two, Jets fall to two and four.
Speaker 2: What did you like? What didn't you like?
Speaker 4: What did I like?
Speaker 5: I liked the game in general. It was a good, goddamn game. It was a very good game. The referees threw a little bit too much laundry. I wish they would get out of the way and let them players play. That's your question on every play, before you go, Before you go, on every NFL play, if you want to be technical, you can throw a flag on every play. There's something that goes wrong, there's a holding, there's some type of enalgy on every single play, especially an interior, you can do that. I'm not gonna say they were biased because they did play. They did call it fair and spurts, some for the Bills, some for the Jets. But I think it was just a little bit too much and it messed up the floor of the game, especially when teams had advanced and gotten first downs.
Speaker 4: And the calls were coming back but go ahead, And I asked, what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: But when you when they read back and replayed it, how regions where they're like, yeah, they got to call that, Oh yeah, they was they were spinning the man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy tried to reach and you turn it.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 2: You gotta let you go on, all right.
Speaker 5: Some of the call some of the calls in the secondary, it's like, ugh, it's like it's like it's fifty to fifty, you know.
Speaker 2: Get your head around, huh I get your head around?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the one o DJ Reid got to get your head around. But again he didn't impede him in any way. The receiver was coming back towards him. Yes, coming back towards him. So I think, I mean it just like stuff like that, you know, it's it's still the game of football, and I think the rest just through too.
Speaker 4: Many goddamn, too many damn flags.
Speaker 5: But on the on the other hand, on the other hand of that, listen, the Jets win this game field goals.
Speaker 4: As a kicker, I.
Speaker 5: Understand the pressure, understand the win, you play for the wind you kick, you kick with the win, Understand which way is blowing, and lead just a little, a little towards the opposite way of the win is blowing and the ball will carry right into the goal post.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's listen, it's not. It's not.
Speaker 5: It's very as difficult. It's easy for me to sit here and say it sitting at home as a kicker myself. But again, penalties they had, the Jets had over eleven penalties for goddamn hundreds some goddamn yards.
Speaker 4: But the game could they could have won the game. They could have won the game.
Speaker 5: Because the two figures that they missed, they would have been up by six, so the score would have been what twenty three went over.
Speaker 4: One by three as.
Speaker 2: Opposed to where is the thing the Bills missed? The field goal.
Speaker 4: Also also, yeah, you're right they did so.
Speaker 1: Now you look at that twenty six twenty and may pop potentially overtime. But when you look at the Jets, and this is what I was afraid of, when you say we're a quarterback away under the assumption is your defense is going to be lights out like it was the previous year, and they're not.
Speaker 4: They you know, they number two nine. You know it's shaky as it looked tonight.
Speaker 5: They're still ranked number two defensively in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Right now, Oh Joe, the Bills ain't got nothing but Josh Allen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I knew you're gonna say that. I don't know what. Hey, John, John's got that cap on man. He's basically superman.
Speaker 1: He is, and the last player of the game seventy two. You got one responsibility, You got contained backs side. Tell me why you down inside. I just need to know, because that's not your responsibility.
Speaker 4: Job.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be looking at you say, son, why didn't you play your responsibility because you're trying to do somebody else's job. You didn't do your job, and now you let the cows out of the barn. Had you just done your job? Ojoe. Now you got Now you did get them off the field. You use your time out, you're gonna get the ball back. But because you wanted to do someone else's job and got the first down, you didn't do your job, and boom, Tyron Smith got his ass whipped tonight.
Speaker 4: Hey, who in the hell was that? Goddamn dn Tyrras Smith was going.
Speaker 1: Against uh uh an ah niass As Spenser.
Speaker 4: Hey, I don't, I don't, I don't know what it was.
Speaker 5: He never got Tyre Smith on the first move, but the second and third move it looked like Tyyras smith legs were in concrete.
Speaker 4: It's like he couldn't he couldn't.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 5: I don't play I don't play left tackle, but I know you kick kick kicked that third kick. You hunker down at the point of attack, you extend your hands and be able to move.
Speaker 4: He left and right based on whatever moves he made. It's like his feet. It's like his feet was in goddamn concrete.
Speaker 2: He could moved injuries. Is taking this told on him? He's lazy. He's lazy with his hands the first movie, the first.
Speaker 4: Lazy with his feet.
Speaker 1: If you saw his footwork, Yeah, Ocho and then they run a play. They got two guys. He's pulling and he whiffed the corner. Oh yeah, he whiffed.
Speaker 4: He just kept running, He just kept running. He didn't even trying to get the corner. I know exactly what play you're talking about. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not one for calling things out, but watching replays and watching watching it on film, and it's like, well, come on now, this dude, this dude's embarrassed you at the left tackle. You're supposed to be that boy. You are the you're the money position, You're the blind side of the quarterback.
Speaker 2: You got to do better than that man.
Speaker 1: That man whipped his ass. Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers like, what the heck? You're supposed to be our best offensive lineman. Oh yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 2: We want to Ben in.
Speaker 1: War against a lot of teams because look, he's an All Pro, he's been an All Pro, he's been to a lot of Pro Bowls.
Speaker 2: O Cho. Tonight just wasn't his night, right?
Speaker 4: And was it tonight?
Speaker 2: Was it his night?
Speaker 4: Or was the person he was going again just that much better? Or was it just the off night?
Speaker 1: Though? Let's let's hope it's an off night. Okay, I go with that, because uh, you can't have very many of those o cho. Yeah, because you playing the position, you get your quarterback hurt. Because he I mean he went by He went by Smith so fast one time.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Rogers just shaking his head like what the yeah.
Speaker 4: He got up, he got up.
Speaker 1: Dah.
Speaker 5: He looked so funny. I don't mean to be laughing. I don't mean to be laughing, but he got up. I know exactly what play you're talking about. And it looks so funny when Aaron get up. And I think they might have threw a flag on that play too, for putting his weight on, for putting his weight on.
Speaker 2: Him, I don't I mean what you're supposed to do. Oo oh no, he just he.
Speaker 5: Fixed his helmet when he getting up, and it just looks so funny. You can see the disgust in his face. And he doesn't want to show any type of mannerism because you know the camera's on him right away, but you can see it in his body language.
Speaker 4: Aaron like god damn man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know the cowboys there about like you know, the cowboys moved on. But the injuries. I mean, Tod Smith hadn't played a whole season for the Cowboys in a very very long time. Right, age of attrition will catch up with us all because remember how they use how physical they used to be Ocho running the ball with Zeke. Yeah, Tod Smith is not the same Zach Martin who's still there. He is of the same Terren Steele, as you know, kind of been. He was like a journeyman, you know, like a swing tackle that that got thrust into the starting lineup, right, But TODs left the night.
Speaker 2: Boy, he ain't gonna watch that film. Yeah, he ain't gonna watch that.
Speaker 5: When when I look back at it too, looking at some of the replays there, the Jets are a few plays away.
Speaker 4: God, goddamn Tyler Rap Did I say his name right?
Speaker 2: Tyler Rap Rap?
Speaker 5: That boy, that boy there he say the game too, Yeah, say the game that the play on Mike Williams. Hell of a play and Mike Williams where slipped to play on Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 1: No, that was Tyron Johnson. The intercept that that ball on Mike Williams number seven.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, But the plate he play.
Speaker 2: On Garrett Wilson in the end zone.
Speaker 5: The end zone that that should have been six the play he made on the fighting as well, and make sure he didn't use his head that that was another on way.
Speaker 1: It would have been the first down. And you stopped Breese Hall at like the five yard line, so Brees didn't score. Hey, brief costed me my parlay?
Speaker 4: Why hi? Because he score?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Score?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hey, you you play, you play fantasy like gambles.
Speaker 1: I'll be trying. I'll be trying. I'll be trying to do a little something with with draft king.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I like that. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure.
Speaker 1: Out brief Hall. You see, the guy got the angle on him. You can't out run the angle, right, Go pretend like you about to go to the middle of the field and then go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you know, I think Breech might have been a little tired too, because it was late in the game by Brief Like, I'm not saying he's Chris Johnson fast, but he got speed like that.
Speaker 2: Now, Bro, that was in the third quarter.
Speaker 1: How the hear you tired? And then he come out the game? Bro, you don't let nobody get your touch down. Yeah, he was tired. He was that.
Speaker 4: That's how I taught you. See, I told you were tired. He was tired.
Speaker 2: Here a workhorse then yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: But the problem is, yeah, is that when you look at the Jeds show yes, sir, they do a lot of clutching and grabbing. They're gonna get a lot of They're gonna get a lot of holding. They're gonna get a lot of unders said.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, Hey, I wish, I wish, I wish.
Speaker 5: If you gonna be up there and you're gonna play press, boom, point of attack, stab, stab, whatever you do as and footwork as and footwork on the waist.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: And it's really hard most of the time because you get away. You get away with it when you're in practice and you build those bad habits and practice that being really handsy and hands on.
Speaker 4: You get into the.
Speaker 5: Game and it ain't flying. The rest ain't having that. You got to use it media, your keys, use.
Speaker 4: Your eyes, and your feet. Your feet gonna save you every time. Your feet will save you every time.
Speaker 2: Did read get injured or did they bench you?
Speaker 4: No, he's growing, he's growing, man. He went to the Blue tip something about is growing.
Speaker 2: I guess I must have stepp away, you know, that's what I saw.
Speaker 1: Twenty six was in the ball game, so I figured either he got bench or he got he got nicked.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's growing, it's growing. DJ Reaves been playing real well all year, except except for some of the some of the calls, some of the yah.
Speaker 1: But see that's the thing guys in practice said, Bro, they're gonna call it in the game, right right.
Speaker 2: You talk about I'm trying, and.
Speaker 1: Then when you get in the game, you looking at the jumbo truck, stop looking at the board.
Speaker 2: You did that, You did it, and I told you what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like I like it, though I like listen, Defensive back is the is the most difficult position to play on the field.
Speaker 4: I say that, and I say it all the time.
Speaker 5: You got all these you got all these fast receivers, strong, powerful, you know, they know where they're going, and the dB is doing everything as fast as they can backwards. So sometimes calls are gonna happen, and you just listen. You gotta be technically sound as the dB. Every fucking oh, I'm sorry, every time you line up. You can't play every receiver the same. Sometimes you got to give a little ground based on who you're playing. You got to understand what they're good at, what they're not good at. They're big and strong, you can get into them. If they quick and fast, Hell, you gotta shadow. You got to understand playing against them, play them differently. You get up there and you try to play everybody the same way, you're gonna get You're gonna have to hold well.
Speaker 1: You can't play even the receiver that you You can't give them the same look. You can't give a quarterback the same look. Defensively a wide receiver, I can't give the DV the same look. I gotta change it up, right.
Speaker 5: That's the problem, though, I don't think most of the DB's in the NFL. You have to be really good based being able to do things outside of the scheme they want you like. If you're supposed to be head up, you ass better be head up. If you're supposed to be a shade outside or a shade inside, you better be a shade outside the shade inside. I don't think they have the freedom to do some of the things that they like that you're talking about. To confuse the receiver and getting them thinking before the snap of the ball, right, because it's outside of what they're allowed to do as far as you know.
Speaker 4: You know how de coordinators are. If you're supposed to be shade.
Speaker 5: Inside, you've got to be a shade inside every time. But here's the thing, nothing unless you're elite like that, don't don't change up what they.
Speaker 4: Want you to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll let you do your I'll let you do your thing, and then you get beat, beat beat, beat beat. Then what people gonna be looking at my defense talking about my defense raggedy when the natuality you're not playing the technique that we talk all week. So that's what people need to understand is that, look, I'm gonna do what I'm coached to do. Now if it doesn't work, that's on you, right because I did what you told me to do. And if you're good enough just to adjust it, adapt and do what you do it, make it. Do what makes you comfortable. Do it makes you comfortable? Yeah, yeah, do what makes you comfortable. Go get you beat being comfortable. Check this out. We got new animation and his time for NewsCap news cap. Hey, I like that, I like that. I like that. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know what, before before we be going to news cap, I want to add one more thing for the billin Ands just game. There's one thing that there's one thing that that that should happen. I'm not sure what the powers that be a waiting on, but I think the addition of Devontae Adams, if it can happen at any point, the addition to him to that Jets team will help boast of that offense and giving Aaron Rodgers another threat and adequate that that that he knows he can count on and can win every goddamn down. I just had to throw that out there before we continued. So I don't know the football guards, if you're listening, let's make that happen.
Speaker 1: I thought tonight, I thought Lazard. I thought he Garrett Wilson is starting to get on the same, ain't Paige. They're playing really really well. Obviously Alas already knows him. He played with him in Green Bay, so he knows. I mean that throw down in the middle for twenty four yards not a whole lot of receivers unless you play with the quarterback knows that he's gonna back shoulder this thing to me, and I'm gonna need to aid. It's gonna be low, it's gonna be on my backside, and I'm gonna be able to have to go dig it out. But that comes from experience, that comes from playing with a guy. But if Davante were to go there, I mean, hey, somebody gonna bet the odd man out because obviously it's not like they're gonna throw the ball fifty times a game. M So the question is how healthy is Davonte? How soon you're gonna be able to get on the field. I know he's been out for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure he's healthy. I don't think he hurt. He eat Taco Bell.
Speaker 5: Okay, Taco Bell, Yeah, don't I don't think. I don't think he don't think he hurt. I talk about he gonna hit the ground running.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, he says, his cowboys relish the chance to bounce back.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, if we totally don't believe it's about us, He'll always be about us and play who we are and what we do and how we do it. Then we're gonna go where we want to go and I believe we will. I think this is an opportunity that we relish. I know it. I relish it, and I think they do too. I think this is an excellent opportunity for our young guys to continue to play, because this will pay forward. In my experience, it always has when you play young players this much, and you play this many different players this much.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to the long game definitely and has a chance to be very right. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 5: Listen, Mike McCarthy has to say those things. You got to say everything you can. You got to say everything you can. You can't say what you really want to say. Shit, we playing like shit. He can't come out and say that.
Speaker 4: But this is good. This is good for the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: This is good for that they're on a bye week, you know, to kind of to patch up the bleeding a little bit, stitch up, stitch up the wound. And listen, it don't get no easier for the Cowboys if you look at the next three games, Hell, look at the next five games, but I don't want to look that far ahead. Just look at the rest of the games after the bye week, one game at a time. And the first thing you got coming out the bye week. You got to hit the ground. You got to hit the ground running. You got to come out looking completely different, especially defensively. Defensively, you got to come out looking different. So your team ain't playing from behind. The Cowboys have played fourteen damn they're almost town one point from behind, and I think what maybe the last three games almost something like that. So they always playing from behind. And for one that they don't got damn running game. Ain't no running game. And they hapen to throw the ball and throw the ball and throw It ain't gonna work.
Speaker 4: It ain't gonna work.
Speaker 1: Well that's what When you can't run the ball and you can't stop the run, what do you expect to happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know what Jerry was thinking.
Speaker 1: I mean, at some point in time, you can sell people all you want to, but when they purchase the product, they want.
Speaker 2: To see if it works.
Speaker 4: Yeah, workingle long, But.
Speaker 1: How long have the Cowboys fans been believing it? So why should I tell you another story when you believe the one I've been telling you for twenty eight years?
Speaker 4: Well you know what that's like?
Speaker 5: A woman that's dated twenty men and it didn't work out, right, but for some reason, she still believe there's one out there because she's a hopeless romantic.
Speaker 4: So maybe the Cowboys fans are hopeless romantics and they believe.
Speaker 2: They're hopeless delusional.
Speaker 5: Oh so it's not hopeless romantic. It's more delusion as opposed to being hopeless.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would like to think, say, you know what, if we've been to an NFC championship game, Okay, if we've been to the super Bowl, they can't get past the divisional round.
Speaker 5: But the fact that the fact that they're even able to get the division around each and every year, that's promised.
Speaker 1: That's not that's no. Oh man, the Lions got to the championship game. Look how many teams have gotten to the championship game since the Cowboys and Lands got into the championship game? Right, No, that's not promise because you know every year they're gonna get they're gonna either loop. They're not going past the divisional round. You know that if the Cowboys make the playoffs, they're not going past the divisional round. Whether they have to go on the road or play at home, it doesn't matter. You get beat forty eight the twenty something at home in a playoff game.
Speaker 5: At the Packers game, and they couldn't stop the bleeding though the god damn running game. Boy, I don't know what the hell was going on.
Speaker 1: They couldn't stop the bleeding against the Saints, they couldn't stop the bleeding against the Ravens. They couldn't stop the bleeding against the team they just played.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why they got the bade weeks. So they in surgery right now. They're stitching up, they stitching up the wound and against what. So when you come back, you go to war, you hope, you're hoping you get the Marcus Lawrence back.
Speaker 4: I'm sure Michael Parsons will be back.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: You get you get some of the players that might be injured, a little Nick Duffy they recovered, They get a little healthy, and you get ready for that second half of the season.
Speaker 4: That's what I call it. I called it by week, the second half of the season, and.
Speaker 5: Football really doesn't start, depending on how fat, how how far behind the eight ball they do fall. Football does not really start for the Cowboys or any other team until after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Now that's football season. The by Goon Rush for one hundred and fifty yards on them this week, So I know what the forty nine is going to do to the answer in two weeks.
Speaker 2: So, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Before we get to our next segment, we want to talk about Farmer's Dog makes, makes and delivers fresh, healthy dog food right to your door. I am a customer Farmer's Dog. My dog's Titus and Teddy Bear.
Speaker 2: They eat.
Speaker 1: It's developed by bets, made with fresh real meat and edges. Now, Titus eats about five bags a day, Teddy bears five. Well, he's one hundred and seventy five pounds, so he's gonna eat a little bit more than Teddy a little six pounds.
Speaker 2: Ass.
Speaker 4: Wait where Yeah?
Speaker 1: Put it?
Speaker 4: Put him on camera?
Speaker 2: Not here? No, no, hen't train it. Oh damn, I have him in here next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Teddy Bear.
Speaker 1: Kind of spoiled. He likes it because it's made. I mean, you can get it with beef, you can get it with chicken, you can get it with turkey. And so we have to we food Teddy Bear. So we put it like we have it on. I put it on my plate and then I drop it on it, drop it in his bowl. He's like, yeah, yeah, this is all good right here, because you think you eat table food.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm thinking about? What like now that you're talking about farmer's dog, I think I'm gonna get a dog for Christmas.
Speaker 2: What got the dog you're gonna get?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 5: And that chat chat y'all talk to me like, you know, I have six months. I'm home six months. You know I'm not traveling. I mean six months. I'm traveling six months during foo all seeds.
Speaker 4: I'm not here. I'm thinking Christmas. I'm surprised. I want to surprise you know, my youngest daughter, French Fry with a dog. So what do you think? What do you think I should get?
Speaker 2: What you think?
Speaker 4: And listen, she loves dogs. You know, huh.
Speaker 2: You need to be home.
Speaker 1: Because the first six months, the first year is the most important part of a dog life. Socialize it, understanding it, getting it on a schedule, getting it house broke, getting it into a routine. The first sixth to six months to a year is the most important time for a dog.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna be home though. That's why I said in Christmas. You know, once football season ends, I'm home. The next six months.
Speaker 1: But you're not home after Christmas? What about those next two months? You get the dog, Christmas football season over till the middle of February.
Speaker 4: Gonna travel with me. They gonna be my my support dog.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Food is free portion based on the unit nudritional. Neither of your dogs, so that's that's the best part about it. Obviously, Titus is a lot bigger, so he needs more calories, he needs more dense nutrition.
Speaker 2: And they do a great job. Get fifty get great job.
Speaker 1: Get fifty percent off your first box of fresh healthy food at farmersdog dot com slash nightcap.
Speaker 2: Plus you get free shipping.
Speaker 1: Just go to farmersdog dot com slash nightcap to get fifty percent off.
Speaker 2: I love it. Hold on, I'm gonna get a pack it. You can see this.
Speaker 1: This is how comes got Chatty's named on it. Obviously Titus has his name on it. This is turkey. Like I said, they have turkey, beef, and chicken. I think Chatty is a little bit. I think he's a little partial to the uh, the turkey and the beef. Titus likes it all. But Titus eats about five bags of these day, maybe six. Teddy East like Forest boonfuls a day. He's not much of an eater, but we understand that he doesn't require the nutrition that Titus does. But it's very good food. I had to be sold on it, so they shipped me some. I let the dogs try it, because anytime, like do you have, it's a gradual process. Because your dog has been eating something for an extended period of time. You don't want to introduce something new totally. So you introduce a little bit of it while still giving him some of his natural food, and then as you go along, you give him less and less of what he normally eats and more and more of the new stuff. And so that's the way you don't upset his stomach, you don't get him too much out of a routine, and then before you know it, he's eating the new stuff and he's totally disregarding the old stuff. So that's the way I would about it with my dogs, and it worked out very well for them. I'm sure to work out well with you. So go to Farmersdog dot com slash Nightcap to get off your first order. Sirianni apologizes for yelling at Eagle Boo birds. I was trying to bring energy and enthusiasm yesterday, and I'm sorry, I'm disappointed at how my energy was directed at the end of the game. My energy should be all in on coaching, motivating and celebrating our guys. And I've gotten I've got to do at have better wisdom and discernment of when to use that energy. And that wasn't the time we seem the lost Oho. Yeah, look, I get it sometime in the spur of the moment. But Nick, you do realize those are your fans. And if if he had taken this approach, like during the course of the week, you know, so forth and so on, or maybe if it was the visiting team and you want to hush those guys up, but not your own fans.
Speaker 2: I mean they root for you, they cheer for you.
Speaker 1: You had said that they helped you guys get some false start penalties, and then at the end of the game you win. Wasn't that convincing, But hey, at the end of the day, a win is a win, and that's what you that's what you do, that's that's what came to your mind.
Speaker 2: So you know what we want a game. Let me shut these fans up. I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: I mean, he needs to understand he's playing in phillip he's coaching in Philly. Uh, those fans are different. They don't like front runners. They like hard working, blue collar guys that picked up that that go to work every single day. And look, I don't have to accept this apology. I do though I'm not. I'm not in Philly. I'm not Jeffery Lourie or Howard Roseman or the fans in Philly. It'd be interesting to see if the fans in Philly accept this apology. But he just had, Like you said, he used to need to use better judgment and discernment when going about something like this, because it's not it's he's head coach. He's not a player, he's not a fan on fan interaction, he's the head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. And it just wasn't a good look. And so I don't know how you guys in the chat think, but he needs to he needs to understand those are your fans. Those weren't Cleveland Brown's fan, Those were the Philadelphia Eagles fan. Those are the guy team. Those fans paid their hard earned money to come chair route and support the Philadelphia Eagles, and then you're caring on, yelling and screaming at them about oh, how you. I don't know what he was saying, but I'm just saying just you're going back and forth with them. I don't understand the good or what he thought would come out of this, but hopefully learns a valuable lesson and he learns from this and he moves on.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't happen again. But it's not it's not a good look.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not a good look for him. I'm sure mister Lourie, who owns the team, or Howie Roseman, who's the general manager, they've probably had a conversation with him last night or this morning, like this is not what we expect from you. We hold you to a higher standard, and we expect you to conduct yourself in a manner that would have the utmost respect of someone in your position.
Speaker 4: Can you see me? Yeah, hey, ma'am, but what all the whole Wi Fi just went out?
Speaker 2: Man, pay your bill? Not twelve.
Speaker 5: It's twelve o'clock at night. It's twelve o'clock at night, and I think it's something something thrombing.
Speaker 4: Over here in the in the area I'm at you ain't.
Speaker 2: No wi Fi can't. I ain't know why.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess WiFi came with made this because you know, back weekend, but after something. But after nine o'clock you got you got made us free anyway?
Speaker 4: Nah, can you see me? I look really dark?
Speaker 2: Un you was born that way? What the hell you mean you look you are?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, I'm just saying, I'm trying to make sure my life is okay, so people people to see me. We can see you, Okay, okay, okay, We're good. We good, We're back. We're back back.
Speaker 2: We got magnifying glasses out, but we see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm here. And a TV state television television signal lost. Every everything is out. The PC went out. Damn we gotta we gottact, we gotta rector fy. This situation.
Speaker 1: Suddenly was another rough outing for the Cleveland Browns offense, but there won't be any changes made to the quarterback position. Kevin Stefanski told reporters money that he won't be mentioned Deshaun Watson and favored Jameis Winston following the twenty sixteen lost to the Eagles. I think there were moments obviously that yesterday. I think that Deshaun gives us the best chance to win. You're not winning. Continues to give us the best chance to win, and we need to play really good offensive football at his position and really at every other position to be sick.
Speaker 2: What's you think? What you what'd you think of? What's your think? Now?
Speaker 5: Let's let's let's think from a business a business standpoint. You understand how those owners are thinking. And you know seven seven Kevin Stefanski doesn't pull the strings on that puppet. If I'm paying somebody that kind of money, he's going to play even if things aren't going well, I'm gonna try to get my money's worth until i can't no more.
Speaker 1: I ain't paying I'm paying the guy forty five million. I'm paying the other guy five to seven million. It's like, it doesn't make sense. Why would I pay and put him on the bench making forty five million?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I mean yeah, I mean so what I mean?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: Why would they make a change? Why would they make a change?
Speaker 5: I mean him saying, him saying, Deshaun Watson gives us our best chance to win?
Speaker 4: Is he wrong or is he right? What you thinking?
Speaker 5: Do you think Jameis Winston gives that Cleveland Brown is a better chance to win at the quarterback position.
Speaker 1: How about this, He gives you your best chance to win, but you're not winning, okay, So how good of a chance is it?
Speaker 2: M hm?
Speaker 5: You think maybe it's the flat the flashes of brilliants that you see. Just the flashes are as consistent as it.
Speaker 2: Used to be.
Speaker 1: He says, I think Deshaun gives us the best chance to win. Continue to give us the best chance to win. We need to play really good offensive football at his position and really good football at every other position to be successful. No crap, Sherlock. Wow, that is that is That is some great coaches. That is, man, That is some motivational stuff right there. We need the quarterback to play good and we need to play good at every other position.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The quarterback has to play the best because he got the ball in his hands all the time. He has a ball in his hands every place, so his decision making and everything he decides to do with the ball impacts. It affects everyone else around him, especially offensively, hell even defensively, because if you make mistakes, then they always on the goddamn field on the defensive side.
Speaker 4: Of the ball.
Speaker 2: I agree, Yeah, he's not playing well. Oho, But you said, you say.
Speaker 5: Me, I just say, I'm just I'm just saying I was asking your thoughts on what you think should they make.
Speaker 1: A change Ocho after three years? Yes, sir, I mean it's it's and I get it when you when you invest that kind of money a lot of times, it's just like anything. It's just like with an investment. When you put a lot of money into an investment. Oo, it's hard to get off it. Yeah, it's hard to get off it oo, because you want to see some kind of dividend, You want to see some type of return on your investment. Yes, sometimes you got to cut your losses. M I got a question for you, Yes, I.
Speaker 4: Got a question for you.
Speaker 5: So fellas, that's in the chat that you listen to me. Now, think about this on much smaller terms. But think about it. You're dating a woman, you've been dating it for two or three years, and you're thinking about all the money and everything you've invested in this individual, and you just and you keep on, you keep on trying, you keep on trying. The things just don't seem to be working out, and going the way you'd like it to go, in the right direction. But you keep thinking about all the time you spend, all the money you spend invested in this individual, are you gonna are you gonna shelf her?
Speaker 4: Are you gonna say, you know what, I don't want I don't want to do this no more?
Speaker 2: You know why? Let me tell you why.
Speaker 1: Because you don't want her to be what you think she can be with somebody else when you've invested all that in her. See, that's why a lot of teams don't want to get upset player, because what if he goes and be somewhere else what we thought he could be here?
Speaker 4: Mmm?
Speaker 2: You done bought five, ten, fifteen ysale.
Speaker 1: Lous, Gucci bags, Blienciaga, You done bought all will she won't do right?
Speaker 2: Damn? But what does she do right over there?
Speaker 4: But think about this, don't think about this.
Speaker 5: What if you cut your losses to get your bags everything you bought because you can get that back right And then if she does leave and you get rid of that, think about it not being that's an expense that it is no longer on your.
Speaker 4: On your tab, It's no longer it's no longer on your plate and that's okay.
Speaker 2: I get it, I do okay.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people don't think like that because, like you said, you made a heavy investment. It's just like you buy a stop or you buy an investment property.
Speaker 2: M h. If you don't want to get off it on yo. Because you thought this was the run property.
Speaker 1: This was gonna be your Netflix, this was gonna be your Google, this was gonna be your Apple, right, your Uber, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: That was gonna be your time to hit the lick.
Speaker 5: And that's the funny thing when it comes investing as something that we always need to learn and understand. Everything we invest in, we're not gonna get a return on everything we invest in. We're not going to get a return on So you have to know when to cut your losses. You do, and it's okay because at some point that loss for you becomes somebody else's responsibility because they ain't doing right by you.
Speaker 4: Nine times out of ten, they're gonna do right by the next motherfucker either.
Speaker 5: So if a certain individual, if a certain player looks a certain way, it ain't like all of a sudden they're gonna go to another team and they're gonna be magic and all of a sudden turn around and be somebody else that they're not.
Speaker 1: I get it, bro, I get it. H at the end of the day, O Joe. Look, we've all. I ain't say all, but I know I've had to cut losses.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. Yeah, FLI yell, yeah, I cut it lost in a minute.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't play huh oh Jo, it is what it is right right right when some you lose something, Hell, I can't win them all, nobody. And I see guys in the chat chat. Oh you simping, Bro. You don't even know your woman probably been over right now. Why are you over there plumping them?
Speaker 2: Everybody? Nobody? Ojo. The thing is, no guy thinks it's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: To him or the If you don't, If I don't have that kind of well I don't have that kind of ego. I don't have that kind of ego. It can happen to anybody. It don't matter who he is. It can happen to anybody. Because the funny thing about it based on experience. And I don't mean to be bringing up a past. I don't mean to be bringing up a past, but listen, we family, were family. I can be honest because I was on the other side of the spectrum.
Speaker 4: So I know it can be done because I was number two for years.
Speaker 2: Stay stay with me.
Speaker 4: Now I can talk to y'all because we're family. Yeah, so I know I know what I know what can happen. I know the lions, I know the tricks, I know the guy, know all that fifty six years they experience.
Speaker 5: So I would never have ego and thinking, oh hell shit, I'm Ojo, it can't happen to me.
Speaker 4: About a fucking fool.
Speaker 1: I am not.
Speaker 2: I am not.
Speaker 4: It never will be.
Speaker 2: Happens to the best of us. Oh yeah, yes it does, but you just move you move on.
Speaker 1: Hey, you wish would have been it didn't work out with you and I I wish you the best in your next journey.
Speaker 2: But I've been very fortunate.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I've been with I've been with my my agent since nineteen ninety six, so we coming up in thirty years. Yes, sir, anytime I've anytime I've lost something, he always tells me, don't never worry about it. The next company you work for they'll pay for it. Okay, they'll pay for that you got to get up off a car, you got to get off of X amount of dollars. Don't even worry about it. Push my mind at such ease. But if I've gotten older, if I gotten older, I've become more and more detached from things, cars, money, jewelry, It don't mean. It don't mean as much to me as it once did. Yeah, so once you can detach yourself from it, O choke, that's freedom. That's freedom. That's the definition of being free where it don't have a hold on you no more, it don't got ten the chokehold them are.
Speaker 4: A lot of people. A lot of people can't do. That's hard.
Speaker 1: I walk, Hey, I walk away from a hundred thousand, two hundred thousand like the ish. Yeah, it won't even look back, Yes, sir, because that's just why I am. Now, that's why I am in my life now. It don't it don't it don't it don't mean Now you call those share in its twenties and thirties different ball game. I spend five hundred thousand to get a hundred thousand back because I know you ain't got it, and so I'm gonna put your ass in a crunch but now.
Speaker 2: Take off with it, right, don't it don't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't bother me anymore because I'm gonna look at like, hey my kids, good, mom, mom, sister, brother, good, I'm great.
Speaker 2: Take off. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You just learned oo as you get older, things that used to get your ride up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean a lot to you.
Speaker 2: It don't it don't anymore. It ain't even worth it.
Speaker 4: It's become a time though. It comes a time time aige maturity. Think about think about some of the things you enjoyed and you loved. When you was playing about enjoy you just couldn't do it out yep, now and I could care less.
Speaker 1: See. The thing is like when you ask God for something, I ask God for patience. He's not gonna give me patience.
Speaker 2: Ocho. He's gonna put me in a situation where patience is required.
Speaker 4: Mmm.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's what he does, right.
Speaker 1: He puts you in a situation. Well, what you're asking for for is required, and you learned. But it took it took a while for me to get to that point. It's gonna be okay, right and then once I once I let that go and I start, I stopped thinking about money and it wasn't man, oh Joe, stuff just just just started coming flowing. Yeah, I just started coming. I was like, boy, I'm arguing over this, and he done gave it back to me tenfold.
Speaker 2: M Man.
Speaker 4: I said, hey, hey, my TV just came back on.
Speaker 2: Oh you got that rapit? Are you got that avalog TV?
Speaker 5: Huh no, no, no, I'm just I'm just saying you can see them in my sunglasses. My TV just came back.
Speaker 4: So that mean I mean that you can't hear you can't hit the storm outside? Now, hold on, hold on, I'm I'm linking back on so I can get off the song.
Speaker 5: Let me see if it all. I love having technical technical difficulties. I'm sure see how I operate around adversity.
Speaker 1: Let's go now. But you you you learn as you as you get older. Oo, stuff that used to bother you or worrior it don't worry to nearly as much.
Speaker 4: I don't even care no more.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: So there go, Okay, I'm thinking on, figure off, get off the wrong thing. Yeah, y'all, y'all bear with oo. Y'all know he you know, he a little slow? Oh there you go, Yeah, Mike check Mike, check Mike check one too, one too man, y'all man, y'all know O Joe they had to pack hGe two cents of clothes for school.
Speaker 2: You know, he's one of those. Jordan, that's all.
Speaker 4: I hey, hey, are we back. We're back.
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 4: We're back. We're back. We're back.