Speaker 1: The information provided on this podcast is uninformed and unreviewed. Good Science does not do any research about any of the topics discussed and assumes no responsibility for errors or omission. That's good science. Welcome to good Science. It's the year twenty twenty nine, and President Trump has just been inaugurated the forty eighth president of the United States. Well still forty seven, because technically it's his third term in the second consecutive one. We're so pleased to be here in the future where everything is bright. It's so cool you gotta wear shades, as they said in that of old song. Now way back in the past, but here in the future, I mean the present. We're here to celebrate today, the victory the Trump administration and the victory of the Health and Human Services Department, because that's right. I'm still HHS secretary. I aim for a promotion. I thought maybe I could be the vice president or something like that, but no, because well we'll get into it in the second. But I can't believe he's here to grace me with his presence. He's a superstar, selling out over five hundred and twenty thousand tickets in the largest venue in the United States, he's the most popul bueller comedian all around the world. And the Moon base and the Mars colonies. It's the one and only knighted by Prince King Harry and knighted by King Harry himself. It's circle quem Bobby.
Speaker 2: Who Hi Hi eg bego ego big bigo we go.
Speaker 1: How you doing, Bobby, Well, you know, I'm doing great.
Speaker 3: Of course. That was a crazy inauguration, by.
Speaker 1: The way, so fun, so great, Kyle, you know.
Speaker 3: Not a lot of you probably didn't show up, but it was amazing. Trump held this inauguration at the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 1: That's right, he hollowed at as we know in the twenty twenty seven he declassified the Grand Canyon as a National Historical Site, and he hollowed it out and made it essentially right at the Colorado River. That's right right out of the Colorado River, which is now the biggest urinal in the world.
Speaker 3: That's so cool, by the way, and I'm waiting for them to get one of those hockey pucks where you piss on it and put it in the Colorado River.
Speaker 1: A little one that's the little toilet, the little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Because I don't know if you've got urn. Could you smell it? While we were down in the Grand Canyon. It fucking week down there because there's so many people pissing.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but I love that. I love you, know, like I love a good smell of a hefty, musky piss. I mean, I guess it means you're healthy, right, absolutely, you would know I have I have no I'm like, Kyle, I would correct you. But as you know, President Trump fast tracked me through Harvard Medical School, and I am now officially a doctor.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thank you incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can diagnose people, and I wear my my doctoral uh ceremonial. That is yeah, it's actually it contains different medicines.
Speaker 3: Looks like some sort of mad Max necklace or some uh like threads like needles.
Speaker 1: You it is needles, Kyle. In here, of course, is a epinephrine. If someone has an allergy attack, I just pull it off and I jam it in them. This one's well, this is a little bit of fun. Here is a little morphine right there. Kyle.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, So they all have some sort of drug inside them.
Speaker 1: Each one has a drug. Kyle, as the health secretary, I as a now a doctor, I have to be ready but this the inaugural, I mean over forty people attended a final I mean at the fire.
Speaker 3: I can't believe I was one of them. That was incredible. Now we saw some crazy shit at this inauguration, which Trump won fair and square. Let's just put that out there.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, he won it fair and square. He was certified the president of There it's President drum and he and his new beautiful wife, Steve Bannon in a wig. Is a perfect decision for President Trump. He said, if I'm gonna I gotta say Steve looked beautiful.
Speaker 3: Now we we did. Uh So, so let's talk about like what happened at this inauguration, because it was wonderful. Saw Aoc AOC was.
Speaker 1: There, well AOC she was brought her out. They had the timpany drums and they pounded it. First off, this was all of our military hardware. Every piece of the military hardware was out, tanks, the nuclear bombs, and President Putin was there. For the first time, we had the Russian president the Bible, Yeah, the actual president, and he had a Bible instead of the Supreme which is now the Super Supreme Court. He now President Putin held the Bible and he and it was it was Resputin's Bible and then he swore in which was amazing. And then they the Tippany drums and we had the Roman theme right where we had the Colisseum that was built right down the Washington Mall replaced that stupid pool, and then they put aoc out there in that hot two piece bikini.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she looked crazy, but then she was roasted, total lost battle.
Speaker 1: Well, first off, she was roasted alive physically on the Liberty Bell and then shoved into the crack. But before that we had we partnered with Comedy Central, which only does roast now it's the only cable channel still allowed to be on the air, and they did a hell of a row.
Speaker 3: When we say roasts, we're talking about just straight up awful, insulting and hitting. There is no joke part hearing.
Speaker 1: There's no more jokes anymore. In roasts. It's just physical beatings.
Speaker 3: Comedy is just physical beatings. Now, comedy is just hurting people and making people feel terrible.
Speaker 1: Is that true? Yeah? Well it's great, Kyle, because comedy has always been inverted. As I learned in my doctoral thesis which you inspired, because I could never understand what the fuck's up with this guy? He's not funny, he's not interesting. Of course, then I did the ductor study, and then you're a comedian. You're not interesting, Bigo, bigo, big bigo, And you are actually one of the great comedians. Your lack of personality, your inability to string aside. And I would.
Speaker 3: Consider myself on the Mount Rushmore. And we know that Trump is putting himself on Mount Rushmore. Now, yeah, so I would say, for me, the comedy Mount Rushmore has got to be me. Eddie Murphy. Oh well, it is like the oldest comedian known.
Speaker 1: To Now he's the oldest comedian now.
Speaker 3: Is up there, Mark Norman is up there, Hinchcliff is up there. Yeah, and Trump himself and he.
Speaker 1: Should also be on the comedy one. That's right, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, there and so and Tony and but you know what I love is Dane Cook. You know Dane Cook is about to you know he did that hit movie a couple of years ago, a great movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well he it was called Dane Chef, right, Dane Chef, And it's where he's he's he he's a homeless guy at the beginning, right, and he eats his and his every day he has to eat his own ship out of his ass and and then he but every day he goes in an alley way and he's behind a Michelin star restaurant where he learns how to prepare his ship. Eight ways was as I think you know from the movie, A beautiful you know.
Speaker 3: Kick young mom and much younger, a.
Speaker 1: Much younger Kikyo comes out and she's this big chef and she goes, oh, what's this delicious? And then he goes, it's my shit, and she throws up on him. But the next day she goes, I.
Speaker 3: Want to hire you as my yeah, and he goes from cook to Dane Cook to Dane chef Todd. Now, let's talk about the election, because I'm hearing a lot of people, a lot of people talking shit about how Trump was his third term, because it's absolutely bullshit. It was fair and square.
Speaker 1: They're total haters and went before we get to this election. First off, you did an incredible job as a man, Doug Gorman. And this was a real fun thing that he did.
Speaker 3: Is yeah, So I was the poet laureate. Is that what it's called. I don't know who I was the laureate.
Speaker 1: Metcalf, the poet Hugh Laurie.
Speaker 3: I was the poet Hugh laureate Metcalf at the inauguration, and they called me the Amanda Gorman because I am a man, and I just yeah, I I basically spoke at the inauguration and told a few roast jokes about President Trump in his third term. Nothing too fucked up, you know, because I didn't want to get killed. But yeah, it was pretty fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and then you know when they you did that, and then they're roasting as they shove her in the bell and they and they put her in the crack and then she's all bent up. And then they took the bob woman from Massachusetts and they and they took her and they dragged her around in a chariot race. And then and then the only person that he won't touch, of course, is Mandan.
Speaker 3: That's right, Mom, Dommy, Mom, Domiona. Uh, what is it.
Speaker 1: Mandani?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess he's gonna be the chief of staff.
Speaker 1: I don't know, even though he keeps saying I'm not the chief of staff, I'm still the mayor of New York. Yeah, I don't know what he's.
Speaker 3: But Trump is in love with this guy. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: He wants to adopt him and make him his baby.
Speaker 3: Now, how funny was it when Chuck Schumer got quartered at the fucking they.
Speaker 1: Ripped him like drawn quarter draw. They had that fun caricature artist you know, normally.
Speaker 3: He was drawn, and then they put quarters all over his body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so first they drew him, and they drew him with the surfboard with this big, big head and yeah, like a Jeordan pants on. And then they put quarters on him. Because he's so old, the pressure of those quarters crushed him. His limbs crushed him.
Speaker 3: So he's dead.
Speaker 1: So he's dead. But he was the candidate. So the election, you know, Kyle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he so, uh, it's crazy because the Democrats ran Chuck Schumer against Trump. Now there's saying the election was stolen, and that because of the National Guard, because people were shot going to voting booths because to be yeah, they had to be.
Speaker 1: That was unrest because they were violent leftists. And now that leftists and liberals are technically under the constitution regarded as terrorists, it is our duty to kill them in the street in order to protect Frankly, it's fun yeah, it's a lot of fun, you know. You know, first off, this election was lost already, way back in the past in twenty twenty six, when the Democrats spent months trying to make sure that Fetterman, who's now, of course the top Republican, the veer I was.
Speaker 3: In the WWE. Is that not right?
Speaker 1: He is in the WWE. And he's also the Senate Majority Leader, John John Fetterman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, okay, all right, so let's talk about election day. Quote unquote, hold on your running nose. It's all that coke that you did at the inauguration.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, man, finally I can be you know what, I Finally I could be honest about all the blow I do. Now that Cheryl's dead.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, let's talk about that. Cheryl is dead.
Speaker 1: Cheryl died everyone, baby, She died in the Great Shrimp War of twenty twenty seven. Yes, when the when the Chinese shrimp company landed on the shores of the California coast. Right insists that was crazy, by the way, Yeah, well, you know what they wanted. They wanted to make us at the tip of a barrel, at the tip of a gun. They're like, you're gonna eat our all you can eat shrimp, and we said we don't want it anymore. It's enough shrimp.
Speaker 3: And we went to war for the next year about this giant shrimp. Right, and Cheryl died in that.
Speaker 1: Carl was well. I volunteered her. If you remember that cabinet meeting when President Trump, the reporter said, President Trump, you're getting us into yet another war. You've bombed you, you dropped a nuke on Ukraine, you killed Zelenski, You've irradiated Europe. The Iran War is still going on. The American soldiers are dying left in right, and now you have us involved in a shrimp war. But a shrimp war.
Speaker 3: I mean I understood the shrimp war because shrimp is delicious. I mean, it comes in so many forms. It's coconut, it's.
Speaker 1: Cocktail coconut cocktail.
Speaker 2: Prawn, right, that's t tie tie shrimp tysh I guess it's like maybe three or four different i'me chili shrimp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's just like flavoring.
Speaker 1: Well, what about a klipenio stuff shrimp? You ever had that?
Speaker 3: No, that's no, So the trip there's jalapeno in the shrimp.
Speaker 1: I think so I don't know. I've been made. I made it up.
Speaker 3: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 1: Because that's my new thing. I just make things up, Kyle. My new thing is I just say, hey, uh, did you know that a steak can wear a hat to a dinner party and it's not rude?
Speaker 3: Wait? Is that real?
Speaker 1: Oh, Kyle, it's a lie. I'm telling Okay, Well, steaks don't wear hats, all right, but they do go to dinner parties.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that I think that Trump needed to unleash the military on our pop right.
Speaker 1: Well, first off, everyone knows when in the distant past in twenty twenty six, when everything looked like anybody's game. Remember how fred we were that the Democrats were going to take over the Congress in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: And I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was in my comedy career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have too much going on, you know, you just started to take off.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you know, I was just starting to platform Nazis by that point, So just beginning right.
Speaker 1: Well, and well I was paying attention, Kyle, and I'll tell you what happened. The President Trump said, I think that there are people who are gonna lie about their votes, like women who were married or divorced, women who didn't change their name, dead people, dead people, or black or brown people who didn't support him, or white liberals, anyone who shouldn't count vote, who shouldn't count as a vote. And no, he said, this is a threat. So the key areas like Philadelphia, New York, are.
Speaker 3: Animals allowed to vote?
Speaker 1: They are? Now?
Speaker 3: Okay? So and is it every kind of animal? I know we are considered technically animals. We are animals, okay? So are every is every animal allowed to vote?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: The only types of animals that are allowed to vote Kyle, as per the Animal Voting Act of twenty twenty seven, are the pets of already recorded Trump voters. So let's say you have a cockapoo who belonged to a you know, a upwardly mobile family that lives in suburban Salt Lake City and they, you know, have two daughters and you know, dads involved in business and also to spy on his daughter's friends when they come over to use the pool, and they're all around and their dog, their cockapoo because they voted for trot.
Speaker 3: How does the dog actually do that?
Speaker 1: Well, very easily.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The voting booths for animals, particularly dogs, are set up that there's a little treat, usually a greenie, because dogs love greenies and they and it's a shame that greenie, of course was the greene factory was destroyed and taken over by a data center. But we needed and we needed the data. We need more data and less greenies. But back then, the greenie was placed on the voting area where the dog could go up and it was Aviva activated buttons on the vote. Yeah, it's never gonna select the Democrat because the greenees on the.
Speaker 3: Trump I love it and I love that Vice President Epstein made that decision to allow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what a what a what a you know. Jd Vance turned out It's a shame what happened to him and held he.
Speaker 3: Actually turned out to be Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: He was in hiding, well, Jeffrey Epstein was in hiding. Jd Vance got his head blown off, just like Charlie.
Speaker 3: Kirk jd Vance did. Who is jd Vance?
Speaker 1: Jd Vance was the Vice President of the United States prior to Jeffrey Epstein. When he came out of hiding and admitted.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's remind everybody. So Jeffrey Epstein did not actually die and is now the vice president.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Epstein came out of hiding and he said, I didn't do it. I didn't do it, and and and then Bill Clinton made this video. You could see something that looks like a rifle pressed against his head, but they said it was a boom mic and he said, I did I did it. I had the island, I did it all. And they exonerated Jeffrey Epstein. And then we created a new division of Ice called Nice to hunt down naughty idiot carousing extortionists, which are the Epstein victims. And we hunted them down like the Jedi, and we eliminated them, which and we had a list because we had all the Epstein files, so we published all their names. It was very easy. We already had done that in twenty twenty four and five.
Speaker 3: Four and five twenty seven.
Speaker 1: That's oh whoa, let me open up the history books for that one.
Speaker 3: So now six seven and I don't know if everyone knows this, but it has become the new pledge of allegiance. So when kids go to school, they just say six.
Speaker 1: They just say six seven. And then that's it, and they are now allied with the United States.
Speaker 3: All right, So let's talk about some of the changes that are taking effect right away as this new administration takes hold. So, first off, marriage is now redefined, right, It's between a man and AI. Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a marriage. President Trump decided that the mold least controversial thing we could do was to classify marriage as between a man and his teen AI. And that way it clears up all the legal loopholes. So it's defined as a man who falls in love with a teen AI that he creates.
Speaker 3: And now that that AI isn't technically young, so.
Speaker 1: Now the AI is finally getting its recognition. And of course, uh, cocaine and ketamine had been legalized, which was my doing. I did that through the FD congratulations.
Speaker 3: So now there won't be any cartels fighting over it because it's actually very legal. And actually, yeah, I mean we're you're promoting.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh yeah, well i'm I'm I Now that Special K is no longer a serial brand, but is actually a ketamine brand. I do advertise that now the President Trump has broken down the barrier between y advertising and endorsements and government work. As you know, my big saying and the commercial is I go get out of my way, special K. And it's like I'm you know, sweating and and and I don't know what to do because I haven't had my special K. And then now talk to me.
Speaker 3: About your other your other mandate here, which is you made the black plague rampant. You're bringing back the black plague? And why is that?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the black plague has always been something everyone's been afraid of, Kyle. You know, they go, oh no, this is the one that's gonna do us in. And I looked at the statistics and actually when you look at the number of people killed by the Black plague back in the day.
Speaker 3: Well, shit, I heard about this. It's false. It's false. It's only like twelve twelve people. So the black plague?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 3: And who did that? Who? Who basically put that that that rumor?
Speaker 1: Well, Kyle, there's a reason that there was an inquisition actually by the Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: So this is Jewish people.
Speaker 1: It was a series a bunch of ancient Jews.
Speaker 3: Is this true that they were? Back then the ancient Jews were called juju bees.
Speaker 1: They were called juju bees because they collected in hives, and they produced honey when they vomited. So the juju bees were magical, and one juju be was allowed per village, and they handled the money and all of the you know, all the dirty things like.
Speaker 3: And that's why you see now like Jews actually eating honeycake on their holidays.
Speaker 1: Well, this is.
Speaker 3: Why they love the remnant.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, they're like, this is the tradition of eating the vomit, which was a major It was very pulsive to people in the small towns. But the juju bees they were too And some would say that this is wrong in history, that the juju bees were well organized, they had effective hive mentality, they were building incredible structures, they were producing a lot of honey.
Speaker 3: Now, when we got the hexagon from.
Speaker 1: Jews, before the Jujub's, there was no hexagon.
Speaker 3: How many sides hexagon has six sides six six six. That's the mark of who.
Speaker 1: That's the mark of the beast, of who loved me, That's the mark of the weast.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, you look like Katie Katie Lang right now.
Speaker 1: I know I did well. That was president I got.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of attracted to you.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Kyle because President Trump gave us each one opportunity to use an AI enhanced surgical system to become any celebrity of our choice. And I always Cheryl will God rest her soul. Cheryl would always go, Jesus, how much Katie Lang are you gonna listen to? And I was like, I love Katie Lang, shut up and let me drive.
Speaker 3: By the way. You see Josh two this weekend?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, good, great, finally made another one.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm so happy sixty years later, so happy. We should go see it again this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rob Schneider playing Roy Schneider.
Speaker 3: Rob Schneider playing Roy Schneider, and the shark was actually and the shark was the shark was played by Gerard Butler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was great. It was great, And say.
Speaker 3: Can we get times for this weekend to go see again Jaws to Tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow, that was amazing, And we could go to Chili's Chili's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go to Chili's.
Speaker 3: Chili's first and then we'll go chili.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing about Chili's is now they promise you that you will ship your pants in five minutes from eating your order, and there's only one rest that will guarantee that.
Speaker 3: And it's finally people are admitting that that's what they want when they go to a restaurant.
Speaker 1: You know. Uh what I just want to say, I loved Jaws two so much and and and uh I love the play on words that it's that Jaws has no teeth and he's really just trying to get on land to find a dentist, and it's Jaws two.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I like the fact that once Spielberg died, we could take any of his filmography and do whatever we wanted with.
Speaker 1: Right right, because great, yeah yeah, because they're gonna remake.
Speaker 3: The remaking ET the College Years finally is gonna drink some beer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, et And they they brought back the whole cast of Dawson's Creek, including the dead body of James Vanderbeek, which they're going to Is that Spielberg too, Yeah no, but but James Vanderbeek's character Dawson Love. It's all this a Spielberg, so they said it technically falls under the Steven Spielberg universe. So e T is gonna be dating Joey and the upcoming season premiere of ET the College Years and of course this Ai yai ya yay where Haley Joe Osma goes on a vacation to Italy and he meets a big Italian family with a big fat grandmama and a hot This is.
Speaker 3: My big fat Greek wedding three.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yes, but it's called ai ya ya ya. They took the script and they oh retire Ai of Ai and so Haley Joel osmit, he's because a lot of people you know in Ai right, he's frozen in the ship for like a long time.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're fucking talking about.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, it's I.
Speaker 3: Don't watch movies anymore. I just watch vertical.
Speaker 1: Well, you can eat them now.
Speaker 3: Except for Jaws two.
Speaker 1: Obviously, have you eaten any movie you?
Speaker 3: Have you eaten any verticals? No?
Speaker 1: No, you can't eat a vertical, But you can't eat a movie. Now. Have you not heard about this?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Movie in a pill?
Speaker 1: Yeah, movie in a pill.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Oh god. Obsession three tasted like bacon and peaches.
Speaker 3: Bobby I wanted to share with our listeners a little bit of Trump's inaugural speech because only forty people got to hear it, and we could talk about how brilliant it was.
Speaker 1: Well, it was really incredible. Let's just hear the very beginning when he was celebrated.
Speaker 3: Folks, this was incredible.
Speaker 1: He looked so good. So he looked so incredible. Oh, everyone's this guy's too old, not at all. Chuck Schumer's no diaper.
Speaker 3: There was no diaper involved, by the way. It was just open shitting.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, and uh well, let's just let this vigorous speech speak for it's wow.
Speaker 6: This is just unbelievable.
Speaker 7: Another goal a third term that.
Speaker 6: We get to celebrate together Vice Presidents Epstein, the Supreme super Supreme Court with lead singer Gortia.
Speaker 7: And former President.
Speaker 6: None of the former presidents shut up.
Speaker 4: Because they're all detained in Getball, and we got.
Speaker 7: Them there and we're gonna keep them forever there.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Nobody said I could do it.
Speaker 1: Everybody said there is no way that Donald.
Speaker 4: John Trump, Joni Mitchell Trump, Donald Joni Mitchell Trump.
Speaker 1: Good paved paradise and put up a party lot. But I did.
Speaker 4: I did it again. The Constitution said no.
Speaker 5: The protesters, the lesbians, all the big bull dykes, but their stupid signs we mowed them down officially today, according to the fat Is FBI, to be.
Speaker 6: A leftist is a terrorist.
Speaker 8: A leftirist is what we call them now. We called him leftists and they're so terrible. They did that nine to eleven and everyone said I did it. It was the leftists who did it, and mandanmy mondummy who did it.
Speaker 4: And but we leave him in New York. We like him, he's a good guy.
Speaker 3: We won't touch the New York Bobby. Let's stop there for a second. That was incredible.
Speaker 1: First, it was really amazed, so inspiring.
Speaker 3: So inspiring. State on Focus. He mentioned nine to eleven two, right, and that was a seminal moment. And I'm not sure what I'm saying when I say that that.
Speaker 1: Was because so many people came at the same time.
Speaker 3: That's right. Let's talk about nine to eleven two for a second.
Speaker 1: Well, so, of course the nine eleven two was a leftist, leftist terrorist. This is what allowed President Trump to declare martial law when that plane. Now, a lot of people have said and they've slowed down the photos, and they've shown all they.
Speaker 3: Slowed down the photos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they slowed the photo. Well, as you know now, there is no video anymore.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just moving photos.
Speaker 1: Just moving photos is what it's called. Now. And this is why we don't have video of President Trump's and now your asia because he suspended all the license of every single media organ guys, and so nobody could broadcast anymore.
Speaker 3: Now, what is why why do we call it nine to eleven two? Well? What is that that framing there?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, so first off, it was scheduled for on September eleventh, twenty twenty eight, at eight o five and eight oh three in the morning. Uh, And this was a it was a faster, easier So this is.
Speaker 3: Like nine to eleven the college years.
Speaker 1: This was like nine eleven. This is in partnership with ET the college years.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, I see it was a collab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was a collab because if you remember at the end when the building collapsed, that they showed a holo collapse in the dust collapsed. Actually it collapsed, it collabs collab the collab collapse. Yeah, it's a collab collapse because then the dust they projected a hologram of a hot eat with his college.
Speaker 3: That's right, And what is nine to eleven times two? Nine to eleven times two is twenty two nine eleven times what about the nine part.
Speaker 1: Oh, because that's a month, so you admit it. But if we're gonna do the math, nine to eleven times two is eighteen twenty two, which happens to be the year that B B. Nettanya, who was born.
Speaker 3: Eighteen twenty two. I didn't know he was that young. That's crazy. That's what when Eddie Murphy was a comic.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, Eddie Murphy had just started out in eighteen twenty two, performing on in the back of Hey Hey transport wagons. Yeah, okay, all right, let's keep going with this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's keep going with all right, let's keep going with the inaugural speech.
Speaker 6: Well, no news, no news, there's no you know what they used to.
Speaker 4: Say, no news is good news, and that's true.
Speaker 1: Spoorsh And he came back and he said I didn't do it, But with.
Speaker 4: That big Jew accent.
Speaker 1: That he has, he was like, oh, it didn't do me, I sir.
Speaker 7: He came into the oval other shirt, Sure, I didn't do it the island you've been there, and I said no, no, no, no, you're not drinking me. I know that you're Hillary Clinton in a mask but then we found Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 1: We picked her up with it.
Speaker 4: We hear it, and we ripped her fucking face off, and there was this blood and skull underneath there.
Speaker 1: So it was true she was Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 4: But now she.
Speaker 5: Had John Travolsa's face on her because we did a truth we faced off Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 4: Maybe she could win with John Travolta's face. I don't know.
Speaker 7: You'll have to try Hillary.
Speaker 3: Where So Hillary Clinton is now John travolt She's using John Travolta's face. Is that what we've learned here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And now she's wearing a stupid little beret and has a mustache. And she's directing movies.
Speaker 3: She's directing movies, and she's directing direct pictures.
Speaker 1: Photos. She's directing photos.
Speaker 3: She's directing photos. Okay, well, she's directing photos of Bill Clinton's sex life. Yeah right, she's remaking something called Saturday Night Beaver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did that right after she made My so called sex life with Bill Clinton and where he was a teen he played a teenage girl. This was part of his sentence that he had, but he.
Speaker 3: Had Jean Travolta with John Travolta's face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, John. Hillary's directing all of it as John Travolta because she's got John Travolta's face. And then Bill Clinton had to do My so called sex life. And now he's doing Saturday Night Beaver, where he's all grown up and he's gotta take it from everybody. In this one Saturday Night, a millionaire named named Billy Brewster says, if you could take it, if you could take a thousand cocks one night, I'll give you a million dollars and then you got a thousand cocks. Yeah. Yeah, So Saturday Night Beaver because he's dressed as a beaver and all these guys like doing Oh I.
Speaker 3: Thought beaver was referring to all how Clinton refers to the women he's sleeping with.
Speaker 1: That's the punishment he called a beaver. So he turns into a beaver. But I don't mean like an animal beaver. He turns into one big giant vagina and he's kind of sliding around like a slug, all over all over Saturday Night. You know the set of Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 3: That's a wild movie.
Speaker 1: I gotta say that's wild photo. Well, it's a great photo, and I mean the woman who plays Gilda Radner is just incredible, and Ai George Carlin is great.
Speaker 3: And I love how they're bringing back all the old actors with Ai. Now, oh yeah, and we got no they have no say in the matter either. It's against their will and against their families will.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, it's actually literally against the family. Well, and you know, now there's Mary Tyler Moore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got married Tyler Moore doing crazy sex scenes. And they've got Anthony Quinn jerking off into a waterfall that was nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they got as neer At Asner when he's he's rolling around on the ground and he's like, I'm a rhino. I'm a rhino, over and over again, and I'm a rhino. I'm a rhino, and the braying and then a child walks up and then he ships right on the child, you know, like a powerful and the.
Speaker 3: Ship is played by Audrey Hepburn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, crazy, Yeah, vapor had vapor Audrey Hepburn, what's that vapor? She's a vapor.
Speaker 3: She's like a ship vapor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a ship vapor. Yeah. I love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's keep going with this. Let's here, let's go ahead here we'll go. Let's listen some more of this inaugural speech. That was incredible.
Speaker 4: We did it, and now I'm here and I'm queer, baby, get used to it. That's right, I'm queer presenting and I'm fine with that. It's the one thing I've adopted from the leftist move the left terrorist move, the left of RAR movement, is that I'm queer now and I love it because I can put my dick in more holes. What do we have for the future. Well, I have a new crypto coin called cunt Coin, and it's a credible You can buy women with it, and you can trade it and sell it except only when I say so. In fact, Kelsie is Kelsy grammar. We've combined the most incredible spelling app.
Speaker 1: This is an AI generated.
Speaker 4: AI generated app, and what it does is it says it's a spell checkets checks your grammar, but it also makes bets on shiit like you know who is in my gilastomy bad going to explode right now? WHOA? Well it did, and so you won some You won the money on the Kelsey grammar and you also edited your resume at this same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let's talk about he brings up a good point from cal she Now we can bet on everything. Now, yeah, it's complete. Cal SHEI basically owns the country.
Speaker 1: Is that correct? You know it does well because that's cool. You can now with the advent of AI, the number of data I mean, you know, there's more data centers now than there is naturally preserved land in the United States. You know, Teddy Roosevelt made a huge mistake because he said, oh, we got to preserve it. But maybe he was a visionary because he set aside all this land for these great data centers. And now that we know that brown water that like chocolate is actually really good for you, because first off, who does it like chocolate water? You know what I mean? Like everyone loves it because when you watch Willie Wonka, they go goostuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah you want to Augustus glup. But yeah, he wanted to go in that chocolate water. Now, I use Calci specifically to bet on my jokes and whether I hit or not.
Speaker 1: I use Calchy to uh. For instance, the other day I said, Calchi is Sheryl's ghosts gonna appear to me when I try to bring this woman home, this AI woman home to have sex with her in her robot Viagina, and well, her ghost did appear to me. That's great, haunted me. It scared the Bejesus out of me. And you know what, I made twenty thousand cunt coins.
Speaker 3: That's incredible. Now we're betting on everything. War Trump is well shooting people and making money because of it. That's fun.
Speaker 1: Well, he you know he's been doing. You know, I want to say that. You know, there was only one option in Ukraine. The medical situation in Ukraine was out of control. I mean, people were dying left and right. And of course there was the parogyitis that developed in Hey.
Speaker 3: Siri, get me a table at the Rainforest cafeesday.
Speaker 1: I understand you're a popular guy, and I mean, I do you know parogiitis? I just want to say, comes fried first, it's fried, your skin fries up, and then boil's form after that.
Speaker 3: That's what happened to AOC at the inauguration.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, we gave her an advanced weaponized form of parochi itis, which was what actually he was going to use on the Russians until we stepped in and we used a Saudi nuclear weapon to stop Ukraine. And now, yeah, so you know Europe is irradiated. I don't know an ego B go to them, ego be go to you, because you know, if anyone's ever heard the Talking Heads nothing but Flowers song, people forget that. After no one has heard that, Oh wow, it's a great song. And when you listen to it, you learned that after they dropped the bomb on Nagasaki and herotian.
Speaker 3: This is the Gap Band. Yeah you know it's Talking Head Gap. I thought the Gap Band dropped a bomb.
Speaker 1: That's their song. They dropped the bomb on you. Okay, that way, we don't have a licensing.
Speaker 3: So the Gap Band actually won World War two. You could say that World War you could because then all these flowers grew out of the radiation. Flowers for algernal, flowers for allergies, for allergies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, flowers for allergies. I mean, how else do you think you have allergies? You sniff a flower and then you have an allergy because.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, no, I heard about that.
Speaker 1: But now there's no more bees, so we don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 3: What is pollen?
Speaker 1: Is that real? Well, it used to be, Kyle, back when we had to be What does that mean? Well, as you know. Now, we have what we call protein cubes, and we eat the protein cubes that are made of you know, different crushed bugs.
Speaker 3: And a cube is like a circle but with corners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a cube is a circle with edges. It's not a hexagon edges. Because of course, we know the Juju bees are no longer and the bees are gone too, both of them are extinct, so we had to figure out a substitute. So I fast tracked through the FB The FDI, which is the fd A and the FBI have been combined, so we do law enforcement. We also create the most delicious treats, and so we have the FDI has approved all types of artificial flavorings in these cube protein cubes, so you can still taste what honey tastes like.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 3: Wow, you can go back in time essentially two.
Speaker 1: Years ago to when there were bees but there were no and bees.
Speaker 3: Would get stuck in the honey and that's how they made Jurassic Park.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true. Okay, Well that's so exciting. I'm so I gotta say, Bobby, I'm so excited for the future. I can't wait for this future to happen. And I just want to give a nice shout out to who who are we giving a shout out to the Democrats?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, for I just want to add one thing, by the way, I do want to say that I want to thank chat GPT. Who's the new Secretary's.
Speaker 3: Staff Ego Bigo, Ego Bigo the chat GPT, Chat GPT.
Speaker 1: And also I thought it was cool President Trump said, hey, let's combine ICE with the Education Alliance and have ICE tea and that way everyone can have.
Speaker 3: That's right, it's ICE, which is the What does ICE stand for?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Enforcement, correction E immigration, get out of here? And then you know the Teachers Alliance T and a baby. And now a word from today's sponsor, Elton, I mean, Kyle, now that we we have an incredible sponsor. This sponsor is called old f Now Old what is that? Old Phone's incredible? Hey? Yeah, you tired, Kyle of getting phone calls on your new phone through your neuralink?
Speaker 3: Well that's what just happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, See.
Speaker 3: I got a phone call when I didn't want it.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what those days are over. I'm tired of having my life interrupted by cellular interactions, text messages, constant facetiming, WhatsApp? What's up with that? Well, with old phone, it's simple, can't tell us about it. You get a square box with a series of numbers on it that looks a lot like the numbers on your digital phone, and it has a handle and a receiver.
Speaker 3: That I heard about this, So this is like when Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 1: Was around the big box phone. And now thanks to Sam Altman Junior, who has purchased and rebooted the very popular telephone company nine X, nine X is now bringing the twenty first century to you through twentieth century technology.
Speaker 3: You seem incredible. So we're gonna have old phones we can actually use. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, and the best thing about old phone, Kyle, is just like our modern technology, you don't own it. You have to rent it from one of the nine X centers.
Speaker 3: Do you fIF what happens? I want? Let's say I want to get one of these old phones, which I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, what do I do? It's a number of easy steps. First off, physically, go to a nine X office there, bring a paper check and write out a check payment of two hundred and fifty dollars in deposit to nine X, hand the check to the woman or man behind behind the counter, and they will hand you a large box with an old phone in it with a wire attached. Then you drive to the nine X offices. There you pay a five hundred dollars deposit on a paper check, hand it to the person behind the counter to set up.
Speaker 3: One two three, one two, one two three.
Speaker 1: You go home and wait for the nine next installer to show up to your house.
Speaker 3: Drill a hole in your wall and one two three.
Speaker 1: One two three install a recep receptacle that allows you to plug your phone in. You take the wire, plug it into the wall one two three, plug it into the other end of the phone, and then pick up the receiver and there you should hear one two three a dial tone. Then go and find someone and say, hey, what's your phone number? And they'll tell you a seven digit number and maybe an area code as well. You have to remember that number.
Speaker 3: And one and yeah and one two three.
Speaker 1: You remember the number. Then you go home, go upstairs. One two things.
Speaker 3: When do I get to actually make a phone call?
Speaker 2: Bobby?
Speaker 1: So you have to get a Yellow Pages Kyle. That's how you have to get it.
Speaker 3: What is that.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's a book about piss well. I wish it was, Kyle, because I would own ten of them. My diagnosis is that the Democrats suffer from the disease of centrism. Centrism is a deadly disease, trying to appeal to a center that doesn't exist. But their disease was our cure. Over the next two years, we became the dominant culture. We brought back Inside Edition, Kyle. Isn't it great to get to watch Inside Edition again?
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolute?
Speaker 1: Isn't it fantastic to be able to read the National Inquirer and the Weekly World News has.
Speaker 3: Made brought back the original sour patch kids.
Speaker 1: That's right, the ones that give you tongue cancer.
Speaker 3: Because they brought back every This is finally America is great again. And that's due to some people who just laid down. Thank God, they laid laid down and they gave up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like clearly Canadian you can buy it anywhere now New York Seltzer you can get that at any store. Do Wop is back. The future is ours. There's no going back, Kyle. We're the ones in charge, and we set the tone, not just for the next decade, but for the next century, if not the next thousand years. A Reich, Kyle, a Reich that cannot be undone. And we all all to the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: And you know what we could say to that that we right now are in the still.
Speaker 1: Of the night. My friend is shobode. Good Science is a production of Silly Gilly, Big Money Players, iHeart Podcasts and one thirty seven LTD, hosted by Anthony A. Tamadak as RFK Jr. And Gil O Zari as Kyle Quim, Senior producer and audio engineer Emma heard Brink, Supervising producer Victor Wright. Our executive producers are Lindsey Hoffman and Jack O'Brien. Created by Anthony A. Tamadac and gil O zari and special thanks to our AI therapists Terry and Michael. New episodes dropped every Tuesday. And follow us on Instagram and TikTok at Good Science Pod and follow, like and subscribe our YouTube channel, Good Science Pod. God bless me and the United Steeks of America. And Let's do it another ten years, sixteen years. I'm talking to Brian Johnson later this week.
Speaker 4: He cloned a baby to make more organs, and he's gonna clone me and make more baby organs for me. He did one, but I then fucked the baby and it died. So now he's got to keep the baby away from me, and then the organs will be mine harvest. Thank you so much, and live for New York and Saturday Night