Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts, Barry Church, Anthony dor set, De Montrey More and new He scrugs.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 4: It is a Thursday here to start Frisco up to the Playslash, brought to you by Aristocratic Game. We got Anthony dor Set here in the house, Pastor bury Church here, the lead of congregation.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, past the play around, baby past, the play church.
Speaker 5: Here in the house. I'll just be his deacon today.
Speaker 2: It is okay, I'll be the deacon.
Speaker 5: Newie scrugs. He'll been here today the.
Speaker 4: Cowboys getting ready for a Monday night contest with the Arizona.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's right here man. The last time the church actually.
Speaker 6: Since for the past like six months, I've been going, what what service you do?
Speaker 4: Get ten o'clocklocklock, ten o'clock, ten o'clock.
Speaker 5: Man, the cars we packed. You will make a church regular.
Speaker 2: You're not out there? You know.
Speaker 4: You're doing Yeah, I know. I just want you to confirm it. I know what you're doing. What's doing leave it up. The door stopped going to.
Speaker 5: Gateway, Arizona.
Speaker 2: They passed twice down there. They passed the play twice over there.
Speaker 4: Passed the play times out here, the pass trying to cut deals in the back of what I mean all that, man, parking is a little easy over there. You don't see that line around the block boat. They had to hire so much security to do around there.
Speaker 7: Ain't no youth services going on, nothing like that.
Speaker 2: No, y'all, y'all, man, it will not be. It was not me. I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 4: Cardinals are one of the last three meetings. Cardinal's been taking the Cowboys church in these last cometings here because they've been tagging him. So Kyler Murray is playing. Jonathan Gannon is the head coach of the Cardinals. And then question was are you preparing to start Kyler Murray? And Ganning said, quote, yeah, I don't know if I was.
Speaker 6: If I was Ganning, I mean I throw some little gamesmanship in there. Know, you just forced some not prepare for two different things.
Speaker 2: Waste time.
Speaker 7: It was the backup quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jacoby's so.
Speaker 5: So where's that game.
Speaker 2: You got waste?
Speaker 5: Like, really, some of.
Speaker 2: These coaches gotta watch this film. Waste time.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, guys, JB gotta waste time, man, I mean it'd be a I mean I had to check it.
Speaker 5: How many how many teams does he play for? He and clown? He should be right about the same about seven teams?
Speaker 6: And second be up there? He ain't up there with what's your boy named? John? Or Josh ain't up there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, count I think it's Josh Johnson brother quarter.
Speaker 2: He didn't played for all thirty two.
Speaker 7: I think he got he got the commercial.
Speaker 2: She talked about the Journeyman.
Speaker 7: But yeah, back up commercial?
Speaker 5: Good five good five man.
Speaker 2: That's a great that's a great job though.
Speaker 7: He's solid when he gets a backup que.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could play fifteen years.
Speaker 5: Look at change, Dann.
Speaker 2: What come home to checks?
Speaker 5: Do you guys know where he played? College ball?
Speaker 2: Oh? North Carolina State? Boy?
Speaker 7: You're good?
Speaker 5: That good?
Speaker 2: Hey, that boy good.
Speaker 4: You don't know movies, but you know you y'all got that's.
Speaker 5: We got lit up on Twitter about that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Who got you got? Like?
Speaker 7: All right, no, what're black? Twitter said? You are?
Speaker 2: That's what they say.
Speaker 4: First off, I know how many guys are not serious movie.
Speaker 5: You de comedies.
Speaker 2: Okay, he wasn't any.
Speaker 4: Of your sensitivity because I want one guy said on Twitter, I walked out of dream Girls, say ain't good.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna tell you that because I don't even want to go there.
Speaker 4: Keep something, keep some of that. It's it's rewatchability. So you rewatch dream Girls. You rewatching if you missed yesterday's players end of the show talking about Eddie Murphy's top five movies, and uh, these two gentlemen believe Life is one of them. I don't even think Life is top five. I don't even think his first one off the bitch.
Speaker 7: Did you even have Nutty Professors one?
Speaker 2: I did? Okay, you had, he had it in the top five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well man coming to America, Beverly Hills, cot Nutty professors, professor them the top.
Speaker 5: Three right there?
Speaker 6: You had forty eight hours and forty eight hours is yeah.
Speaker 5: And then that dream.
Speaker 4: Girls where Eddie Murphy was nominated for an Academy Award.
Speaker 2: Nobody try to hear next thing.
Speaker 4: You're gonna tell me that Malcolm X wasn't one of Denzel's best I was, yeah, arguing that one.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say, training day, Training that's definitely.
Speaker 4: Training day was Training day was not it was. It was not one of his best. But he won an Academy Award for that's he that's one of it.
Speaker 8: You mean he should have won it. He should have won Academy Award for what was his soldier movie?
Speaker 7: What was he did? Okay, so definitely that.
Speaker 8: But supporting it was a support Okay yeah, but no training day that was? That was I was based off of that. That's based off a real dude to.
Speaker 2: How funds over something like that.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to tell you, man, that he had when he played the boxer. Should have won for that one Hurricane Hurricane, Oh yeah, hurricane should one for that.
Speaker 2: Didn't want anything for he got game.
Speaker 5: No Spike Lee joints.
Speaker 7: That was.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 4: Ray Allen, my boy. I cover rate high school man great, great, good dude.
Speaker 2: They seemed like good people, man, Rick Rick.
Speaker 4: FI give me Rick fix Fox Fox played chick Okay Rick Fox.
Speaker 2: So Rick Rick was.
Speaker 4: Playing for the Lakers. I was out there, Rick Man, you were great in the movie. You know, thanks man.
Speaker 5: You no wonder why nah, because you wouldn't act. Rick wasn't acting.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 7: First we brought up a name yesterday that actually former football player.
Speaker 8: Who was married to a big time TV stone who has actually done some some acting too as well. Noddy was in and Rampage was in the movie Together.
Speaker 7: I forget whose movie that was, but yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Guys have played ball at college and pro, so you've been around some real, real dudes players. Some guys swagged nobody nobody never met nobody like Rick Fix. Well, nobody ain't met nobody. They ain't never seen nothing like it, like Rick Fire being shocked. We're talking about what we never seen nothing like this. That man, that man had to had the sauce bro bro Rick. You know, he was like, you know what you wanted to be, Rick Fox? Is the kind of you just wanted.
Speaker 5: To hang with.
Speaker 9: I'm Rick's friends. Okay, because it was all around. So the fall off was pretty rich. Yep, okay, fall off. The fall offs was they was. They was beauty winners too. He ain't got time for you. Hey tell you, Rick, there was nobody like there was nobody.
Speaker 4: The joke was when he was getting ready to be Mary Vanessa with who could get the Black Dan and Rick had a brother.
Speaker 5: He wasn't Rick Lovel But you know he was in the family.
Speaker 7: He was too, man, I go you got you gotta set your family out.
Speaker 5: Too, I said, Rick, Man, can I come to the Bahamas? What you was?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I'm serious, serious, I'm trying to Rick Rick Fox. Rick Fox was smoothie. If you come back in life, let me come back as Rick Fox.
Speaker 2: Oh pretty Ricky? What they called.
Speaker 4: Well, you should have seen that line after the game, I'm sure at the forum to Fox with the good hair man, I was like, why are you getting married?
Speaker 2: It was that strong man. The force was strong with that.
Speaker 4: They asked you if you knew Rick. That's how strong he was. Rick, That's how close they were, these women trying to get to asking you if you knew him.
Speaker 5: That's strong man.
Speaker 2: That's strong.
Speaker 7: Ain't just out there in l a too.
Speaker 2: That's strong. Now.
Speaker 5: I remember when when.
Speaker 7: I'm out there behind Magic. You gotta be careful.
Speaker 8: Be careful now, you slow down, Rick, That's why you got married, boy.
Speaker 4: Y'all crazy todays, crazy man, y'all on this Thursday.
Speaker 2: On Thursday, y'all crazy. Today, Magic.
Speaker 7: Nerve got the side of the street. She got to be protected at all times. Time. Keep your guard up, boy, y'all.
Speaker 5: Crazy, got story, is plain telling them.
Speaker 2: But I know you got you got Sorry, I got story.
Speaker 4: Cowboys playing the Arizona Cardinals on Monday night, Jerry works.
Speaker 2: Crazy man, y'all crazy.
Speaker 5: If you want to try to get to the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: If you Jonathan Game and you say, okay, man, what what what can I do?
Speaker 5: He's already beating the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: By the way, As a Cardinal Higg, you want to bring pressure, You want to get to deck, you want to get to the offensive line, want to get sacks. But the Cardinals here are not real good at that. They're twenty seventh in the league. They only have twelve Cowboys have fifteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're talking about the Cowboys beating you in sacks.
Speaker 4: Right the right path, right right, And then when it comes to pass yardage on defense, they are twenty fifth in the league. The Cowboys are thirty first. So Arizona's going to give it up in the air. They're not getting to the quarterback.
Speaker 7: Let's go, Dak.
Speaker 6: Is this a shoot shootout game? This is one of them games where it's like, you know, whoever got to let the ball last go win? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Points points per game. Cardinals thirteenth to twenty two game, the Cowboys scoring thirty one. Oh yeah, scoring thirty So just I can't I got double down one more time. You gotta win this. This is win a bull. It is this is win a bull.
Speaker 5: It's right here for you to win this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean you're at the crib, and at the crib the Dallas Cowboys, led by Dac they've been putting up numbers.
Speaker 2: I mean on the road it's a different story.
Speaker 6: But at the at home, this offense is high powered, and like I've been saying all week, you have the better team, Like you have more talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball. I mean, we saw last week and I don't know, I don't want to call it a you know, an anomaly or anything like that, because this offensive line has been, you know, in throughout the season. But they've been doing a pretty good job of keeping Dak Prescott clean. You know, they've been they've been holding their own when it comes to the offensive line. So if you could just get back to making sure he's clean in the pocket, you know, has space to step up in the pocket and make these throws in time for these wide receivers on the outside to get busy.
Speaker 2: This should be a this This shouldn't be a contest. You know, you should be able to go out there and dominate.
Speaker 6: And you know, like I gave a little flag to Clayton Adams and Shottenhimmer earlier in the week talking about the play calling while you know Javontaelor had thirteen carriers.
Speaker 2: This is the perfect game to get back rolling, get that balance going.
Speaker 6: We know Dak Prescott is one of the best quarterbacks in the National Football League when it comes to play action and when he has a balanced attack, and that's been the formula throughout the entire season.
Speaker 2: So if they keep that rolling, this game should be no problems.
Speaker 8: Like you mentioned with the offensive line, even though it's been you know, hit with injuries. Here, you got guys feeling in this space, feeling in that space. Just the numbers that you just said alone that the Arizona Cardinals they don't they don't have the D line somebody like the Cowboys are facing crazy D line already with New York Philly, They've gone up against some tough, some tough D lineman already. So that being said, with this team being like almost at the bottom of sacks and pressures as well. You hope that Dak gets out there and has one of those days with one of the most prolific days that he's actually had this season. And then also just getting CD and George back on the right track, you know what I'm saying, and allowing them the boys to go out there and hopefully put up over one hundred yards receiving for both of them.
Speaker 5: So how about this just at home this year? Okay, just look at the home games.
Speaker 4: Cowboy scored forty points against Giants, scored forty points against the Packers, and they threw forty four up against the Commanders.
Speaker 2: They rolling at the crib, man, that should be enough. Yeah, this is one of them games where that man, it's gotta be enough.
Speaker 6: It's just one of those games where you put up anywhere near those type of numbers.
Speaker 7: Who puts up forty like I mean that first of all, that is what forty loses.
Speaker 8: I mean, okay with that in himself, but in the NFL, if you can average over twenty four points a game, you are highly successful in offense.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 8: The fact that the Cowboys are averaging almost what was it, thirty one points a game?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirty one a game, but at home they're scoring to average forty. They're putting up forty a game at home. Okay, So so once again, this is a game that is winnable. This is a game that you have to get and it lines up. This is Arizona team that's while they're two and five and they've had a bunch of losses lost on like to walk offs for field goals and the they don't know how to close the show. So this is where you have to make your Hey, Kyler Murray's coming back from an injury. There's just too many things that are going in the direction where you gotta get.
Speaker 6: Like like, is this the type of game where, let's just say, for some wild reason, Arizona comes on and they upset?
Speaker 2: Who's this on more?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 6: Does that more of an indictment on the coaching staff? Are you looking at the players?
Speaker 2: Like, man, y'all, y'all, let that slip?
Speaker 5: Okay, the word is my former TCU business professor, It depends.
Speaker 4: Okay, we got to see how they lose when I say the pendo, Yeah, okay, is it You're losing and all of a sudden, we you know, we look up here you got two pre snap penalties in the red only you find yourself kicking field goals?
Speaker 5: Right, how is how is the loss happened?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 5: That's that's the whole context.
Speaker 4: You're coming out here and the Cardinals just whoop you upside the head like the Bears did.
Speaker 5: That's going to be a problem.
Speaker 2: That's huge.
Speaker 5: You know, do you lose like Philadelphia?
Speaker 4: You know where you go down the field with an opportunity and you can win the game and you drop it past.
Speaker 5: Is it like that? But then again, Philadelphia was a good team.
Speaker 2: This is a bad team.
Speaker 4: So yeah, if they don't win, there'll be questions. But the context of how you lose always matters. Remember the game you were at when Uncle Wag got fired. It was National TV. Bay blew you out. You never gained, didn't even like you guys after you got off the bus that you wanted to be it was it was, it was ugly, and so thus.
Speaker 5: You know, Jerry's man, I gotta go, I gotta make a chance. So that that's always how do you get beat?
Speaker 4: I mean it's kind of like L s U when they fired Brian Brian Kelly A and m hadn't won in LS Houston ninety four. So they come in and they got the crowds, you know, the crowd they're doing that, they're doing all that swaying and singing on and I mean, just look bad.
Speaker 5: And then the stands were empty.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. When the ESPN or whatever was showing the.
Speaker 4: Stands, they was empty, fouling out right, So how you get beat matters.
Speaker 5: And for the LSU, for the man we had nothing, James Franklin, you.
Speaker 8: Know, but let's let's talk about it, like so even at this point in the season, is it going to matter like necessarily how we get beat, especially in the game, how we get beat, especially at this point.
Speaker 7: In the season.
Speaker 8: All right, So, like it doesn't really matter what type of loss it is. The loss is going to be so detrimental to anything that could actually be materialized. Fortunately they're still in second place. But now with this loss would do to this team, I don't care how it would happen, whether it be on the defense side of the offense side, it's gonna be devastating.
Speaker 5: It'll be devastating.
Speaker 4: But the thing about just going back to the college coaches here with Brian Kelly was a number of years with James. James Franklin was so many years where he had disappointing losses against top teams and now you sitting up here get beat by bottom feeders. This is Brian Schottenheimer's first year. We cannot sit around here look at this roster and trading the Michael Parsons and saying, hey, man, this team is good. I mean I had to bet with a man before the year. They're not winning ten games, and so you know they're not. I don't haven't winning ten games.
Speaker 8: Jerry told us not to believe what we saw. He said, come on, he said, don't believe your eyes.
Speaker 5: And Jerry once said, just because I said it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Make it so okay.
Speaker 5: Jerry would have been up.
Speaker 4: Jerry would have been the ultimate boxing promoter, right there with Don King and Bob Aaron. I remember one time Bob Ayers said, hey guys, yesterday I was lying, but today I'm telling you, he said.
Speaker 5: Down the presser man.
Speaker 4: He said that boxing press conferences were just some of the greatest.
Speaker 5: Things I'd ever seen. I did a ride along one time with Don King. It was fantastic. It was fantastic, never nothing like.
Speaker 4: It was unbelievable, And one of the greatest interviews I ever did in my life was riding around with Don King and a limo listening to this man.
Speaker 5: He said he invented hip hop. Come on, bother, spit some bars.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you ain't had to say nothing on.
Speaker 5: No Bro letter record.
Speaker 4: And it was it was the It was the De la Joya Trinidad fight, and De la Hoya was favored and Trinidad won. And I went down to Vegas and put a I put, I put the money on Trinidad.
Speaker 5: After I was like, I.
Speaker 4: Showed her America, dude, Don King, Don King, But I'm taking Jerry's like that.
Speaker 5: He's selling. He's selling hope and entertainment and people sitting there.
Speaker 2: Eating it up and again again, again and again.
Speaker 4: So I mean so when you says, Hey, didn't look as bad as that's what Jerry and go next. Hey, for as long as they haven't won the Super Bowl stands a pack.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 4: They're so package other fans want to come down here, They coming.
Speaker 8: Tours, tours, doing the games in the game.
Speaker 4: I'm like, wow, right right, So so this this man has effected against.
Speaker 2: Doing the game. You get were in the studio, people walking by the game still rolling.
Speaker 5: This man's perspecting. Man is perfected. He's perfected it. I mean there's there's no there's.
Speaker 4: This man has sold a team that hasn't been able to reach anything close to us once dominant since the nineties, and people still coming. Man, you go on the road, Man, you go on the road. It's crazy at these hotels. I stopped staying at the team hotel do But when I go to the hotels, man, people sit around here, I mean waiting outside and.
Speaker 5: Like for these dudes, was nothing here.
Speaker 2: Twelve one year we still had three prime time games.
Speaker 4: Carolina game was well always three. You see the Carolina game, Man, Carolina game. Man, you should have seen it up there. Man, old truckload of folks. I went to high school with they.
Speaker 5: Rolling out there, Cowboy fans and everything. That dude are everywhere you go. It's still to this day. Man still on that opium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's still on that whole day.
Speaker 4: So ja if you I'm Jerry, I'm gonna sell it to why because you're still buying it as well? He says he's don king. He Bobby Man, he got so he's so good he got buried thinking they go win Taga Man wins.
Speaker 2: I'm still down, Bab'll.
Speaker 5: Take a break beat on that players last fight to about Aristocrat game on.
Speaker 10: Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownroyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownroyal dot com. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 5: Hey, their Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 11: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a proun sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler That one eight hundred gamb l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 12: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys that drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff. Gear up in standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 11: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whiftball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 5: Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 2: Back to the players Loud.
Speaker 4: The IndyCar Grand Prix of Arlington is coming in March thirteenth through fifteenth, twenty to twenty six year for a full week in a world class racing and entertainment through the streets of Arlington. Tickets are available now seak geek dot com. Tell me right now, man, get on outdated of that.
Speaker 2: I gotta streets are Thenton bad.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they still do the one in Long Beach, Man, but I've been to that one Long Beach Grand Prix, into that one Longngo.
Speaker 2: So go to Long Beach, you'll go to Grand Prix, ben to the Vegas one. Have not.
Speaker 4: But you know the other thing is when I'm long beating, see you see, if I could do it now, I would go to Long Beat Niggah, go hit at Roscoes taking the waffles Man.
Speaker 2: That's a good spot. That's a good spoof.
Speaker 5: Man, Roscos, come what.
Speaker 7: It's okay?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 7: Come on?
Speaker 5: You know what if a couple of things doing that, I ain't going in the movie.
Speaker 7: You're trying to tell me you ain't have better chicken?
Speaker 5: No, no, Roscos? Good, Yeah, I get off the plane.
Speaker 4: I got a l a s We're going over to the Roscos rather than Inglewood going to Roscos and Randy's Donuts.
Speaker 2: Man, I had Randy oh.
Speaker 6: Roscos, and so get you to the Obama Joint.
Speaker 5: No, I get the I get the Big Mama Special. So I get something. I get them because it's on the company card.
Speaker 2: Bring me to waffles.
Speaker 5: The two breasts scrambled eggs with the cheese and the.
Speaker 7: Onions and them with be on there and agree what you're drinking?
Speaker 8: Isty, They got them good ice tea.
Speaker 2: You ain't. You ain't a ketchup on the eggs.
Speaker 5: Guy, saucer s. We ain't putting.
Speaker 7: Ketch up.
Speaker 5: Now, they got a good hot saucehold Roscos, Why buy that? Take that home? It's good.
Speaker 4: It's a great thing about doing this podcast. I'm just learning that I ain't going to We can't agree I agree on what to eat.
Speaker 8: Man, Okay, we don't have to agree on chicken the offers. We don't have to agree on that. And that Eddie Murphy thing. Yeah, I want to I want what you said. I want to see what they said in the comments about your picks.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna have to go check them out.
Speaker 2: Man. The PI was come on, man, yeah, yeah, impossible.
Speaker 5: What you mean in the possible? Okay, Okay, Well your frat brothers is probably on you.
Speaker 13: Like.
Speaker 4: The first time I had that's the first time I had education brothers. It's all do That's what I teach.
Speaker 5: I teach what I do, big dog teaching.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to see man one of the Okay, so so this stuff here, this guy Sleezy.
Speaker 2: E by the name alone.
Speaker 4: Man Sleezy went with life, Harlem Nights, forty eight hours, Coming to America and Boomerang. Then he said, honorable mention is Beverly Hills cop and trade places. Now you're not gonna have Beverly Hills copy tip five.
Speaker 7: He doesn't say nothing about what did you say?
Speaker 4: Your dream Girls people? Even this is for will Will Harrison. He said, I walked out of Dreamgirls. I didn't even know it was a musical boomerang for me. Because the man gave the world halle Berry for that, I shall ever be grateful. Reggie said it was number one, trading place is number two, Beverly Hills cop number three, Harlem Nights, number four, forty hours, number five, dream Girls.
Speaker 7: Oh, I ain't say that.
Speaker 5: That's what he had. I mean, how do you not have coming to America in here.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 5: How do you know you've had it?
Speaker 4: I mean forgetting that he professionner, So it was it, mcdonell's what was the okay, So this is just I mean so so I said me, see right, here is a whole lot of wrong here.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but once again, you know, it was a dramatic movie that that you brothers can't get into.
Speaker 5: Okay, your brothers can't get into it. You know, guys couldn't have you guys can't have he walked out.
Speaker 6: If I paid my money, I'm gonna sit there and watch that, you know. So there we.
Speaker 5: Go, all right, there we go m v P voting.
Speaker 14: Hm.
Speaker 5: See we're in the halfway point, see the halfway point.
Speaker 6: And we might as well call it the quarterback a Ward. That's because you know, that's that's that's that's what it's called. Even though like like last year, to Meeta one could have been you know, I would have gave him the trophy.
Speaker 5: So right now people are saying Jonathan.
Speaker 6: Taylor, and he right rightfully, so he only pays the break your TCU Brotherren's record record.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 7: What is what is it? Twenty eight in one season.
Speaker 6: No, he had thirty was it thirty one? Was it rushing touchdowns altogether? Oh, rushing might be twenty something.
Speaker 5: Rushing rushing not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: But Jonathan Taylor, Drake May and Patrick Mahomes is one pole I'm looking at for MVP right there.
Speaker 6: They I kind of they do DAK sometimes because I mean, I get it. The record, you know, I get it. You know that's that plays a lot into it. We saw that with last year's MVP Award winner Josh Allen. But I mean the man had he had one bad game, like one bag out of the entire season, so for one bad game and now it's just like they get him out the books.
Speaker 8: And Josh Allen gets gets nominated every year regardless if his numbers are the best, team doing the best, because I know, if I if I remember correctly, Lamar did better last year than he did the previous year when he actually won the m v P.
Speaker 7: So I'm sure his numbers were were they better than just saw.
Speaker 2: That way better? But he wanted to head to head and all that.
Speaker 4: You know you're gonna ask Shaq and Jordan about that, you know, just having a better statistical year, still not winning the thing, so it can happen. Defensive Player of the Year. And by the way, this was CBS Sports. It's just their their mid midway pole defensive player. They went went with Miles Garrett, then Giants outside linebacker Brian Burns and he tied for second.
Speaker 5: And then the other tie for second was Michael Parsons.
Speaker 7: Brian Burns out there getting it in.
Speaker 4: Got Miles Garrett there number one comeback Player of the Year. They've got dak One Ivory lt number two, Aden Hutchinson and Christian McCaffrey number three.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad I ain't put my boy Danny downs on there.
Speaker 5: Because he received votes.
Speaker 7: Hey man, how you how you get the cop?
Speaker 2: I come back? You had to come back from an injury, like not just being cheeks.
Speaker 8: I thought you had hanging back from the worst treatment, being that organization mental and like yeah, he so you could.
Speaker 2: Be that bad GM.
Speaker 4: You could be trash for yeah, it would be nice the next and you come back play of the year.
Speaker 8: You know, I don't know if he was actually trash or if you're that's true period, that's true. And so for him to resurrect his career the way he did this like this and in less than it, I mean, and it wasn't even like a complete year. This dude is gone fixed everything well whatever it was probably wasn't broke to begin with, but like has literally lit this league up.
Speaker 7: And it's what he's doing right now.
Speaker 4: So you think about this squon gets away from them. Come on, it becomes the offensive player of the year, wins the Super Bowl, darn near set the NFL single season rushing record. So so how much were they holding him back? But that offensive line? Okay, so now you got you got Daniel Jones. This guy goes to Indianapolis. They out here bawling in the first place. Okay, so you're looking at Oh, this was the guy that they thought they were going to get out of Duke University that David Cutcliff was coaching. It looks like a real So there is something fundamentally wrong and final the owner, I'm like, man, this is two years in a row, two critical pieces.
Speaker 5: They they are Daniel Jones is going to Pro Bowl? I get it.
Speaker 6: So is it fair to say that those two guys and Daniel Jones landed in the most ideal organization When you go to the Philly had the best offensive line.
Speaker 2: They had two dominant receivers on the outside.
Speaker 6: Like that's going to open up lanes and open up defenses for SAA, which I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: He balled out of there. It was a perfect combination.
Speaker 5: The same with Danny Jones.
Speaker 6: He boughted the line, one of the best in the league, get the best, best one in the back of the league. I'm go balling though I ain't trying to take nothing away of and go back into this.
Speaker 4: You decided that you didn't want them, that's fine. Therein lies the biggest problem right there. These guys got help, which clearly your general manager neighbor gave them, give them the kind of health they needed. They went some places, Oh here's help, and then they have bowed out of control. Out of control. Man, got a Super Bowl ring. Take on with a Super Bowl ring. Daniel Jones is transforming the franchise. From the standpoint you were like, hey man, this dude we drafted in the top three Anthony Richardson, we don't even care about.
Speaker 2: It's my boy.
Speaker 4: That brother's gonna be living with a clipboard for life. Life man, you know life, so and they don't have to go get a quarterback. Think about that. Here's a team that for a while ago. Man, they can't fix the quarterback. They happens maybe seven or eight years in a row. They had a different starting quarterback every year to start the season.
Speaker 5: They're good now.
Speaker 2: Defense, if you gave.
Speaker 5: Daniel Jones an extension right now, okay.
Speaker 6: With all question and I don't think he gonna hit you over the head with you know, trying to be the highest paid in the league.
Speaker 2: I don't think so he could be right.
Speaker 7: The end of the season.
Speaker 4: It's as bad as Carolina when they had Sam Darnald on Baker Mayfield. Both had both players under contract, and both players leaving ended up going to go make teams and playoff teams Minnesota, Minnesota, Tampa Bay. I mean, Baker's got home in Tampa. So here it is, Caroline. You're still trying to figure it out. I have to use a number one pick for Bryce Young and then you messed up. You messed up the Christian McCaffrey trade. I mean, just they can't get right. So at some point in time, it's the organization. It is the Giants, it is the Carolina Panthers, even though it be.
Speaker 2: The caboy, Buckle up man. Yeah, this is fact.
Speaker 14: This is true.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 5: This is true. All right, take our final break.
Speaker 4: Be right back here on players Not writ to you by rescrect gaming on das Cowboys dot Gun.
Speaker 2: Hey there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 11: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and.
Speaker 2: Off the reels.
Speaker 11: Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem.
Speaker 11: Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's twenty eight hundred gamb l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 14: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through. Whether you're maxing out overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge.
Speaker 2: Smoothie King has the fuel.
Speaker 14: To help you go all out, build muscle, and boost your recovery.
Speaker 2: With forty five.
Speaker 14: Grams of protein, zero grams of added sugar and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator Smoothie available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kit.
Speaker 15: It's game day and raising games. If you want to order like a chail, it's action off the field. You need to focus on. The only play you're running is chicken. So what convo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order, chicken fingers and cane sauce, and jugs of freshly made tea and lemonade, all available to order online or on our eye. This season is about to be unbeatable, raising Cain's chicken fingers.
Speaker 13: One love, Hey Cowboy fans. Keith Davis here, former Cowboys, saving faster the you know what separates Champtons from the rest. Making the right move at the right moment With blockchain dot com that's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking the bowld when it mattered most. Now it's your turn invest like your icons with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot com Slash Cowboys.
Speaker 2: To the players loud count down.
Speaker 4: The game day starts with Rally Days presented by Seek Enjoy performances from Cat Hasty and other local artists. Get behind the look at at and T Stadium, Meet the Dallas Guyboards, cheerleaders and alumni and more. Get your tickets for the next Rally Day on November second at n T Stadium dot com Slash Rally Days.
Speaker 5: I was in the locker room yesterday.
Speaker 4: Okay, Slim Pickens, but we got a little bit a bit also DIGGI Jdavian Clowney. Clowney spoke to the team afterwards and said, guys, we have too much talent in this room to be performing this way, and so we followed up with him and she said, I've been on some teams here, so there's talent here. We got to be better, so which I wish I have followed up and said how much of the then here's now just personal pride. So today we should get George Pickens today, C D Lamb, maybe even Dak Prescott. See if Dak keeps his Thursday, if Dak is ced keep their Thursday. Because the game is on Monday, we should be okay, but we'll hear from here from those players as they get ready to face the Cardinals, a game they got to win, even though nobody in that room has beating the Cardinals on this with the Cowboys.
Speaker 7: It's one thing for that man.
Speaker 8: He's been in the building about how many weeks now, four or five weeks? Yes, all right and uh literally already, and what he should be doing is taking that leadership role and trying to hold somebody accountaboy in there with him for him to see and say that there's a lot of talent on.
Speaker 2: The defensio over as the team.
Speaker 4: You know that the goat performed like they didn't never it's too much talent in the room to come out there.
Speaker 5: And do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's true. And so you know I'm hearing that.
Speaker 8: I'm assuming that this week he's definitely going to play a lot harder and try to lead by example, you know, because I mean he has it in him.
Speaker 7: J Davin is the number one pick in the draft, you.
Speaker 8: Know, like we discussed before, he's been all over the place and some people might look at it like, well, he's never panned out to be the draft pick that he's they was supposed to be, but he's been more than solid, all right. And with that being said, like, you don't have to be extremely great to do anything on this defensive line right now now, you just got to be consistent at this point. So hopefully that being said, you know, he'll step out there and try to lead by example, him and Kenny Clark, you know, being the two older dudes in the locker room on the defensive side of the ball anyway, and try to get some stuff going.
Speaker 4: He said, he does feel like, Okay, I'm good now, you know, because remember he didn't have a training game, so he does feel like, I got my legs, I'm good to go. And so so that's another positive for the Cowboys in terms of what they're doing. So a guy who made I'm told make it a jersey this week, Jonathan Minka, Hey.
Speaker 8: That was when you asked about something in the chat. That's what I was going to say. Is there going to be any other receivers or anybody else up that has not been up this?
Speaker 2: What? Who you? But that's the thing?
Speaker 5: Who you? Who You're going to bring down? Guess Guess who I was.
Speaker 2: Guess who I was going up?
Speaker 5: So guess who I was told be the one to go down.
Speaker 7: Guess is it on the offense side defense side of.
Speaker 2: The offense in that room, Tolbert, I don't. I don't see. He don't want to be.
Speaker 6: He made to play last week, and I mean, granted it was garbage time, but he may play like October for what he is as a receiver, your four fifth option, whatever the case may be, when his numbers called this year, I ain't talking about in the past, but this year, you know he's he's made catches, he's made big time plays Green Bay. Dak's falling about to get sacked in ot he's doing, comes back and makes it play toe.
Speaker 4: Tap especial pick, not exactly, and that's why all the young players and then Mingo they used the pick to get Mingo here too as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know you smelled with the Rockets cooking. That's why the more you can do, the better, young folks. Man, you gotta get on these teams.
Speaker 8: Man, I don't understand why young players don't understand how important special teams are. If you're not the first second to third round draft pick, you need to be on some teams and guys actually look at being part of special teams as like an insult today to their playing credibility in some.
Speaker 7: Kind of way for some reason. That's nae.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the more you can do, the more you can do.
Speaker 4: So anyway, talking about changes and things are different, so that could happen. It's what I was told and Brian shot and I the head coach, hasn't confirmed anything at all. But the thing I'm hearing is MINGO, may go ahead and get that, get that, get out that solution, and then.
Speaker 6: Off hopefully goes out there and make some plays in all prime time. But you know, back to the defensive side of.
Speaker 7: The balls, and it's just.
Speaker 2: I know, the talent, isn't you where you wanted to be?
Speaker 6: I notice, I mean you're playing with your you know, fifth and a corner going back to safety. Now, I get it, but you gotta do the basic things correct. And when I'm tackling, like the easy fundamentals, the one O one one O two, one O three when it comes to football tackling. Talking amongst each other, when you watch the tape out there, you see this defense, it's like nobody, nobody, everybody's facing the quarterback.
Speaker 2: Nobody, you know, watch out for the shot You don't even hear this deep over now you even.
Speaker 8: A safety communicy third just selling us sticks wash the sticks like thing, yelling out what what what?
Speaker 7: What? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 8: Formations in you know what I'm saying? Who they got in the game. You don't hear none of this stuff. Just like you said, they line up and they're just straight ahead and they're playing.
Speaker 5: My job is this?
Speaker 6: That's what I feel like they're going when they in their helmets, they're sitting therealking.
Speaker 2: About a right, my job is this?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 6: If this guy goes but nobody's talking, nobody's walking up to the linebackers. Hey man, Wash, you know the play ash and make sure you get your depth on this one because you know third and ten, third and twelve, Lit' get depth, don't break up on.
Speaker 5: Is why you thirty first in the league?
Speaker 4: Yeah in so many areas, thirty first in points per game, thirty first and passing yard agere giving up thirty second, dead last and third down percentage, twenty eighth in red zone percentage.
Speaker 7: Yeah, look you bos it all over?
Speaker 8: So thirty first and past? Who is who is Who's rank worse? I think it was Pittsburgh, right.
Speaker 6: Might be which is wow, because how much money they spent on that side of the football Pittsburgh, you would expect them boys to be flying around again.
Speaker 7: You got new dudes filling it.
Speaker 8: And it could be communication, it could be scheme, it could be a number of things. But they got two all pros in that secondary between Slay and Ramsey. And and that goes to say, you know, like it doesn't matter. They got a gang of talent. They still try so.
Speaker 5: I mean, Slay ain't exactly what he used to be.
Speaker 2: He and his print checking no more.
Speaker 5: Slay not what he used to be.
Speaker 7: I mean he you know, is he better than what's around here?
Speaker 13: He is?
Speaker 7: He even to what's around here?
Speaker 4: Well, when you bring up Pittsburgh and and you know, hey, you got slave, you got Ramsey. Ramsey still formidable guy.
Speaker 2: But but Slay, I don't know the third right because who whore? Porter out there? Porter out there too, like the slave.
Speaker 6: But they struggling, just like the co I mean, just like the Cowboys right now.
Speaker 2: They're struggling. Might be the head coach, you know. And it's and it's wild because I've been a.
Speaker 6: Part of teams where or defenses at least where we were in the same type of system Rob Minnelli, who was you know, fos was underneath him and all that good stuff. But we didn't have like those you cover some of those days twenty twelve thirteen, didn't have these big marquee. A lot of our guys got injured, you know, Sean Lee's the Marcus got.
Speaker 2: An injured out the wrestling with George Selviy's the MINSI, Jeremy Jeremy.
Speaker 6: Mincey, Orlando McLean coming you know, coming out of where he's I'm just right right.
Speaker 2: It's the prize and they playing like it's like you said, man, it's about the prize.
Speaker 4: Fighting after the same man some guys okay, you know, letting the dude, telling the buckle up and getting It's just what it is, man, is what it got. Thursday night football got Thursday Night football right, coach Soul. The Miami Dolphins are hosting Lamar Jackson and the Ravens. Lamar is back. Ravens won last week by the way, r I p boy Cooper.
Speaker 2: Rush Gay's dumb. It's done, Cooper, Man, it's over.
Speaker 5: By the contract they gave him.
Speaker 2: They regret man, man, it's done for.
Speaker 4: Coople got masks down here. Then he got he got exposed. That's what I thought they was getting. All we got Cooper Ridge. What a lot of games in Dallas, by the way, how many people out there all.
Speaker 2: Was driven?
Speaker 8: I mean, as as a GM, I'm looking at my starting quarterback, who is Lamar Jackson?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 8: I want to go out and get a backup that ain't got nothing similar to this dude at all.
Speaker 2: Quarterback.
Speaker 5: They should have got Joe Milton.
Speaker 4: They should have got Joe talked Joe Milton yesterday, by the way, got big hands man exactly. That dude's got that dude's like I'd love to see him play basketball.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: He probably could go.
Speaker 4: He's the kind of guy with hands like that could just do that Jordan thing where they just move you with their hands like.
Speaker 8: That, just the way that's why you throw the ball so hard, make no touch.
Speaker 2: Damn joke. Jo not like us, Jore not like us.
Speaker 4: All right, So Baltimore at Miami, Lamar's from Miami. Uh, give me give me the Ravens twenty four to sixteen tonight He's gonna be that.
Speaker 2: Gu Give me the Ravens on the eight ten.
Speaker 7: Do you think it's gonna be a blow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's curtains Man Lamarl. He's putting on the show man.
Speaker 4: Coach coach sol might this might be it for him? National TV Thursday.
Speaker 2: Summer, getting traded, looking at stands up there.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go big.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna give me, give me thirty two fourteen ravens Lamar going home.
Speaker 4: Sure, And Chris said that Trey took Baltimore. So Tray's out sick, get well, young man. Yes, yes, so so Trey took Baltimore. So everybody's on the Raven train here whatever, Yeah, one I caught you.
Speaker 2: It was never too far.
Speaker 7: I got caught.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we right here.
Speaker 5: You were bad lass. That was bad last it was very unchurched like it was.
Speaker 2: But we're coachable over here.
Speaker 7: But but you know what he's doing good because he let the chance.
Speaker 2: You're gonna let you know for five and one right now, fellas.
Speaker 5: It's really more for Trey. It really is more for Trey.
Speaker 2: That leads getting you know, it really is. It's almost this.
Speaker 5: Has been that I've never seard.
Speaker 8: But his saving grace is that he can ain't you're gonna eat so goad.
Speaker 2: He ain't had nobody ain't nobody eating.
Speaker 7: Y'all, y'all gonna go together. No, No, two separate trips don't go right.
Speaker 5: I want my quality time well one on one good.
Speaker 2: He don't drink, so we gonna eat good, Eat good.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna bring the iPad. We're gonna watch dream Girl. Make this man, people and watch dream Girl the music man. Nobody try to see that. Bring your earbuds. I'm gonna put the iPhone in there. You're gonna watch dream Girls while watch.
Speaker 8: You're gonna walk out dinner like Old Boy walked out the movie.
Speaker 4: You walk out with that chick. Make sure you're gonna walk out on that chack. Anthony dor said, thank you for being here today. Barry Church, appreciate you being here today. I know. He struts everybody else who's been a part of this. This is Dallas Cowboys don
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club