Speaker 1: What's that at the ben It's spooky, Hey jooky, I'm really sure it's dead. It's coming to this way. Wait a minute, I said, Hi, Ross dressed, Hey boo, it's me Ros dressful. Last gosh, we have such an exciting episode. Oh my gosh. I have been thrilled. It's been like since the beginning. This is another one of these guests that I just wanted to have the whole time. And I'm so honored to have Jack Osborne on the show. Who's going to be talking to us about his fantastic spooky paranormal show Portals to Hell.
Speaker 2: So we'll get into that.
Speaker 1: And we also talked about you know, I was reading there was a Rolling Stone article that he has ghosts in his house right now, so we kind of got into that. But he's actually not the only celeb that has been dealing with ghosts in their house because I also found this article. Well it was on you know, several different publications, but I found one on Daily Mail, one of my favorites. The headline is Christopher Maloney asking six point five million dollars as he lists his haunted house that was once the on and off screen home of Ozzie and Harriet very interesting read so and I love the Daily Mail the way that they were it. They say, fifty nine year old Law and Order Special Victims Unit Hunk is asking six point four nine five million to get on lawn order. They need to drag Queen up in there because I want a six point five million dollar house. The house is very large. There's lots of pictures all over the internet right now. I actually looked up the address and went to Zillow, which is truly one of my favorite websites, just to see the listing, and because I was curious. Does it say on the listing that it's haunted? But it didn't. I'm sure that the realtor would say that if you were to go check it out. But it says in the article that there has been a couple of interesting occurrences over the years. I mean, I'll be honest, it doesn't sound incredibly haunted. It would appear that what says right here. So after Ozzie and Harriet Nelson, so three of the owners after them complain to paranormal experiences in the house to their realtor, Rose, who told Los Angeles Times in twenty thirteen that people have mentioned an inexplicable rose fragrance popping up in some rooms, as well as locked doors winding up mysteriously. Ajar Billy claimed Ozzy Harry Ozzy Nelson his toy trainset remained in the house as a legacy piece long after his death, and later owners would say that it would randomly turn on at night. The speculation about ghosts became so strong that Billy said that I would always make a disclosure that there was a legend that the house was hanted. Oh okay, so he does tell people. That's good, So maybe that's pretty on. Did I don't know? Says one other owner hired a medium to make sure that any ghosts in the house were copasetic with the new residents, which they supposedly wore. So if you have, you know, six point five million dollars and he wanted to move to a haunted house with some nice ghosts, possibly check out these articles. All right, I want to talk to Jack Osborne, who he's one of those rare people that is so perfect for this show because you know, he's kind of like a mixture of show biz celebrity type people like we often have on the show. But he's also kind of an expert a little in the field. You know, he's had several paranormal shows at this point, and he's done so many investigations, so it's it's a really there's very few people that are like that. You know, there's him, There's there's Bridget Mark Horn, for example. Like people like that that are you know, they come from show biz background and now they've kind of gotten into the paranormal world. So it's it's it's kind of a perfect marriage of things. And so I'm so excited that I got to talk to him. I sat in my boyfriend's shower recording studio where I've been recorded lately, and hopped on the phone with Jack Osbourne. So here we go with the show. Jack, How are you in this crazy time? How's everything going for you?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm doing all right? How have I just got like the news a lot that they're going to extend this until like end of July, And it was just like so diffressed.
Speaker 1: Now, I know, are you? Are you guys wrapped with filming portals to Hell?
Speaker 2: No, we were midway through season two. We had eleven episodes in the can and we have seven more to do. So every time they keep extending this quarantine. It's just like right, yeah, well, okay.
Speaker 1: I keep talking to people on this podcast about how grateful I am that at least I'm not quarantined in a haunted house. And then I read that you have ghosts in your house right now? What is going on with that?
Speaker 2: So I don't know what's going on with my house. I since August of last year, my girlfriend started seeing seeing things like she would wake up and there would be like a woman stood in our bedroom, and then it was a child, and then it was a hooded figure, and and it was one of those things where she was like certainly not dreaming because you know, she she wears glasses and so she would like wake up and see something and like reach grab her glasses put him on and she could like it was like, okay, that's still there. And then I started experiencing things. I started seeing like the hooded figure. And then I woke up in the middle of the night and this woman was stood over me and just like looking at me while I was laying in bed like I could if you know, if you put me in touch with a sketch, you know, one of those like police sketch artists, I could like describerr.
Speaker 1: What'd he look like?
Speaker 2: She had long, kind of scraggly hair, very very pale skinned, dark circles around her eyes. Her eyes were very black. The weird thing is she it she did? Most people would tell you, oh, it's the old hag, which is like a common occurrence with like sleep paralysis, right, But she didn't look that old. Her skin was very smooth, like porcelain. And she there was a cloaked figure stood next to her that at like one point when I looked up at her, she looked at me and then looked over at this hooded figure.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't do I mean, listen, I'm gonna benefit of the doubt. I could have been like half half dreaming. I don't know, but it's been a really interesting year at my hand. And my house was built in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: So what was the land before that? Do you think it was something like that or do you think it was something followed you?
Speaker 2: Well, a woman just did, like a woman did live here on this in this house. There was a property here before, and they tore the house down, and I believe she passed away, although when I look it up, it says she didn't die in the house and anything like that, so I'm not entirely And my neighbor said she didn't die in the house so that she went to like a nursing home. So I don't really know what what the hell's going on, and it's it's freaky to a degree. But the interesting thing about doing a goat, you know, paranormal show and kind of you know, working in this field, is that you you kind of you kind of get somewhat desensitized to the fear. Yeah, and you start to lean more in. For me, anyway, I lean way more into the curiosity about like, well, what is it and why is it here and what does it want?
Speaker 1: Versus when you're sleeping that doesn't scary. Like to me, that's like someone standing in front of my bed when I'm sleeping dead or not. That's creepy, But that doesn't scare you.
Speaker 2: I mean I would be both terrified if they were alive. I like, yeah, why is this cloaked man in my bedroom?
Speaker 1: And some goth girl that's a.
Speaker 2: Fan of House I know exactly, she's like, hey, what when's the new season airing?
Speaker 1: It was me, okay, you on this podcast So I'm just the thing that keeps because when I started this podcast, I'm not an expert. I'm uh, you know, I'm just someone that's very curious about this stuff. And I have been shocked to learn that it's not always the fact that, you know, somebody died in the house. Sometimes like ghosts can just follow you or they can just appear out of nowhere. And that's the thing that trips me out. So that's I mean, is that something that concerns you these you go to these portals to hell and something coming back with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, I we there is that belief of attachments, you know, I kind of I don't necessarily think I have an attachment. I kind of think that whatever this energy is, it knows when you're looking for it. After a while, like it's almost like, uh, you know, I have my antenna up and I've and I've done so many different like ceremonies with different like psychics and mystics and people who uh, you know, shot you know, healers and this and that. Like I wonder if like through that they've kind of you know, I'm like a lighthouse a little bit. I know. I think it's theoretical. Uh oh, and everything in this field is fringe science and theoretical, and you know, we have no no real answers. We just have kind of our best guesstimate of what it is that we're encountering.
Speaker 1: Well, I was just watching your sister Kelly talking about like kind of exploring her psychic abilities and being empathic, and do you find that you also have a little bit of that?
Speaker 2: No, I actually I don't think I'm in like an EmPATH at all. If anything, I probably you know, my my girlfriend would tell you I'm the complete opposite. I I for me because I kind of put up a wall, you know, But I think, man, I don't know I would. I would love to sit here and be like, yes, my my powers are strengthening over the last two years.
Speaker 1: But I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily I think it it comes you have to kind of come at this with like what's your driving force? And my driving force has never been to kind of be a channeler or an EmPATH or a medium. It's it's just been to all right, what's going on and can we get some kind of data and evidence of these alleged you know, happenings.
Speaker 1: Right right, so okay when I I'm such a fan of Portals to Hell and I have so many I mean so many great Like when I tell people about it, I always tell them that you guys have the best psychics, you know.
Speaker 2: I we we definitely do.
Speaker 1: I'm so like jaw dropped by Michelle and Cindy.
Speaker 2: How have you? How have you not had Michelle on this show? I need to She is the Michelle is. She's like she's from the Matrix. There's no other way to say it. She's like the oracle in the Matrix.
Speaker 1: I feel like she would. I mean, when I tell her that I'm in full drag as I'm doing all my interviews, she could probably tell me, are you sure about that? Because I can see that you're wearing pajamas and an old T shirt from high school?
Speaker 2: She probably could. Yes, this is without a doubt Michelle. Michelle quite possibly is like one of my like whenever, whenever, like you know, we book her on an episode, I'm just like, yes, things are gonna get weird because she just like she taps into an energy stream, which I just I could I don't even comprehend.
Speaker 1: It's insane and like putting her blindfolded and just being able to figure it out. It's it's crazy. Yeah. But when we talk about like Portals to Hell, which you know, I love that the show is you guys kind of explore all different kinds of hauntings, but you know a lot of them. It seems like so many of these places are you know, nice haunted houses and then people are going in there and they're they're doing black magic, like are they opening the portals? That sort of what's been happened? Like it seems like I can think of a couple of different locations where it seems that they found you know, candles and people in cloaks or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it seems I mean it's very much like you know, whether people realize what they're doing is good, bad, whatever, but like it does seem like that is happen. It happens in an awful lot of the locations we go to, and I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I I mean, I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of it. But what do you why do you think that? Like what is that? So you know, when you do a seance or a Ouiji board, like what's the what's the different you think people are straight up trying to get demons conjured up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's I think people think it's kind of fun and cool to to kind of tap danced and you know, into that realm because it's I mean, here's the thing. I think there's just as many cool things that happen with positive energies as they do as negative. But people just feel like, oh, if it's negative, it must be real. Well what about inviting something positive? You know, like that that can be real. But I just don't think it's as it's as you know, people like to go to haunted houses because they like, you know, it's this weird scare factor that we kind of lean into, right versus running away from it. I think it's silly. I mean, have I done wigi boards and participated in certain rituals, yes, But nine out of ten times I've had an expert in the room with me that knows how to shut it down, control it and you know, and keep keep things kind of in the right place.
Speaker 1: So you think people are just sort of they just they kind of open it up and then they're just like, all right, I'm out of here, and then you know, let the building deal with.
Speaker 2: A absolutely absolutely what I.
Speaker 1: Think goes on. Now. I was raised Catholic, and I'm always like, I mean, I'm not a practicing Catholic at all, but i have like ingrained in my head the idea of demons and hell and what that means, I mean, is that do you think that that's what we're dealing with when you talk about portals the hell?
Speaker 2: You know, it's kind of like you know, I've been I've been batting around ideas with Katrina lately, you know, and one idea is, you know, our so much of evil is a social construct, right, like what we would perceive to be. Okay, you you're you are a drag queen. You addressed in drag right now, if you were to go to other parts of the country, they would see you as evil and they would want to do great bodily harm to you. Right all society looks at that and goes, that's screwed up, that's evil. Hell, No, like why why is that? Like? And so it's a social construct at that point, you know, because their belief is what that you know, And and so for me, I go, well, the Catholic perception of hell and demonology and demons is their social construct Now is it? Are we all putting you know, are we all looking at the same sun through different windows? Meaning? Is evil evil and they're just choosing to put a face in a name to certain aspects of it, therefore giving it an identity and making it real? Or is it? Is it real? And you know it's it's like a very Is it chicken or egg? Is it? It's so kind of layered. But are we because we wanting it to be real? Are we making it real? Ultimately? Right?
Speaker 1: So, I mean it could be the same, the exact same thing that everyone's talking about. It's just that in their belief it could be underground in fiery pits, and you know, it could also just be something that's just an energy penetrating this earth at times. I mean, I mean, it could be many different or it could be a drag queen, could kinds of things.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm not saying dragon by any means drag queens are evil at all.
Speaker 1: Oh honey, I can I can direct you to a few. Well, I'm always curious because I'm such a long time fan of watching these kinds of shows, Like what is what is the schedule? Like, like what do you I mean, are you are you guys doing from place to place like a tour situation, or do you kind of just like do a couple and then come back. I mean, obviously quarantine happens and that kind of changes things, but generally, are you guys like bouncing around?
Speaker 2: So I try and come home every weekend because to kids, So I will we will often shoot Monday through Thursday, and then I'm on a flight Friday and then leave again Sunday. So wow, But we'll do two weeks out and then one week home, three weeks out, one week home. That's a normal schedule. And it's I mean those three week hits, those are tough on the soul because at the end of the day, you know, we're dealing with really macabre subject matters and it's and you're constantly on edge in these really creepy environments, and it like it it SAPs the energy.
Speaker 1: Right And what is I mean, what are like the hours, Like, are you guys there for like a full day and then yeah, just go back and come back.
Speaker 2: Twelve hour production days? You know that's kind of I mean, Katrina and I we're realistically needed for you know, nine of those twelve hours but yeah, it's it's a it's a full day there's and I'll tell you what it is not a overly luxurious production. It's not like we're making you know, Avatar too, where we got nice comfy trailers and five star shats. It's Chili's and you know, motel sex.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that must be so exciting for those small towns to have you guys come in there. Are you when you go back to your hotel?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I don't even know how because when I've gone ghost hunting, the second I go home, I'm like, Okay, that ghost is thinking about me, that ghost is waiting. That's all. I can't. I cannot unwind from them, Like what do you? I'm always I'm also always curious about people that work in this field, like them as humans, Like what like when you when you're done wrap, like when you're done shooting, are you just sort of like can you can you unwind from that? Or are you just like still caught up in it?
Speaker 2: Oh? I I definitely will will check out, like I will. I don't really watch horror anything spooky or scary when I'm away working, you know, I'll watch the office and you know some you know, light hearted stuff. I mean, Katrina will always she's always watching Golden Girls when she's in her in her room. That's like have her jam and you tend to just kind of focus on healthy things and try and get some exercise in and try and find a decent meal somewhere. But it's, uh, you know, it's it's it's a real weird I've never done I've never worked in TV like this because it's such a it's because it's so consuming spiritually, mentally and emotionally.
Speaker 1: But I mean you're like literally pioneer of the medium. Like you're one of the first people to do this kind of you know, unscripted docus ca series. I mean, do you are you so used to it at this point that it just seems normal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to a degree. I mean it's i mean between you know, I was trying to count.
Speaker 1: It's like twenty years that you've been doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be it'll be insane. Yeah, nineteen years. It's I've been working in TV, and so it's kind of weird to be like, oh, I'm thirty four, I've been working for nineteen years and a croft. I mean, it is kind of interesting. Because I you know, it is all I know. It's all I kind of know how to do, which is, you know, make reality shows. But it's you know, I don't know, it's it's kind of like all I know. At this point I would love to be able to kind of do something else. But at this point, I'm like, I'm twenty years in. Let's just see how long we how much longer we can ride this for?
Speaker 1: Well, you're good at it, and I appreciate that. Yeah, it's wonderful to watch. I Also another thing I love about it is the equipment you guys use. I mean, how do you how do you choose? Like now we're going to use this, Now we're going to use that is a case by case.
Speaker 2: It's it's case by case. And as weird as this sounds, it's, well, what did we use in other like what's what's what have people seen us use right now? Because a lot of times it's you know, viewers at home they want to see new things, and you know, we have so many different tools and little things and you know, object and we have we have like the biggest box of tricks imaginable, and so it's you know, we want to we want to keep things exciting for viewers at home. And sometimes that stuff gets results. Other times it's just like, eh, like it uh. At Thomas House, we had this new like em at that I forgot even what it was called, but I was like, Oh, this new fangle, great piece of tech. And our camera guy's rigged up a camera to like always be monitoring the dials on it, and and the thing just didn't ever work. And then we were investigating the location and we walked past an air conditioning unit and something about the air conditioning like blowing charged air like set this thing off. And everyone's like oh, and I'm like, no, this is the this is the ec conditioning.
Speaker 1: Well, there's also like that chance of the energy shutting things down, Like I think that happened. Was it the Fort William Henry? I think you guys were having issues.
Speaker 2: Huge, huge battery problems.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Everything. We were getting drains left and right. It was weird. And that's and that's something that is baffling to me when you see when you're like, I just put a brand new, fully charged you know, camera battery in this thing should have you know, four hours of use, and it's now reading zero.
Speaker 1: I know, somebody that can do that, like they have that ability. They can like make lights go out, like they can actually like shut it off. It's crazy. I've seen it.
Speaker 2: And it's not dumbled All with his magic light sucking device.
Speaker 1: It isn't. No, it's insane.
Speaker 2: Wow. And it's like this person will just at command, We'll do it.
Speaker 1: We were doing a live show and we had a device that stopped working and she, I don't know she has she can do I don't I don't think she can do it on command, but she can do it. There's a term for it. I can't think of what it is.
Speaker 2: But now us I also love some Jedi stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like a big spirit box. What's that thing that you guys use, the Katrina's GeoPort geoports that is good.
Speaker 2: That thing freaks me out. Man and I. For the longest time we're like, no, that's BS. That's just us kind of searching for you know, We're like descrambling mumble jumble to try and find it. This is all in our head. And one day we were doing an investigation and Katrina said, how many people are in the room right now? And the thing turned around. I went nine and then when nine people stood in the room.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's another compliment I'll give to the show is that from watching so many years of these shows, I mean, I have a special place in my heart for EVPs. And you know, it's sort of a joke at this point that somebody shows it's like, really, that's not that doesn't really sound like that. But you guys have good EVPs, like you guys, Actually they always sound exactly like what you guys think that they're sounding.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, no, it's it's it's That's what I love so much about our show is that we, like I and my show and our show runner Elaine and Katrina and I, we all kind of like we want to make a paranormal show that we would want to watch. And I'm sick of like grown ass men screaming and running down hallways of old abandoned prisons and like freaking out. I'm like guys off the like you know, however, many double digit seasons of whatever paranormalill show you're on, you're still freaking out like that, Like come on, Like, I get spooked big time. I'll get spooked all day long, but I'm not, I mean, not like that. It's just like and then when they get evidence, it's like, dude, like poke holes in it, figure it out, go like is this real? How could this be real? Could have been the wind, could have something, you know, was there a creepy floorboard? Like like it just it frustrates me. But the good thing is it gives us the opportunity to kind of do our do how we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean what what does scare you? Like? What what paranormal? Paranormal wise? Like what what? What can what's gotten you?
Speaker 2: I think it's the times we've had the jump scares, like when we've had had big bangs, like when we've had certain things happen in which would allude to some kind of aggressive energy that freaks me out. And ultimately like it's just the fields. Sometimes you go to places and it's just like everything in you is like get out. I was absolutely terrified at Eastern State Penitentiary, Like everything in my call was like leave here, now, go back to your hotel and go to bed, like don't don't be here. And I had like we had a lot of intense experiences that I saw a shadow walk out of one cell into another. I saw you know, we went up to the death row area, and this light started violently swinging right above my head. And then I had a very strange experience, and it's one of the only times it's ever happened where I looked into an area of the prison which would have been like the guiding hall, and I had like a full it was like, I don't want to say a vision because I didn't see it. It was like it was like someone implanted a memory in my head and I saw like in this memory, a guy walked to the window and like lean like up against the window and look at me, and I saw like the room full of people sat down eating and it was the weirdest experience I've ever had. I can't quite I don't even know what it was. Whoa It was like someone inserted a memory into my head.
Speaker 1: Were you like out of it or were you just sort of it was just sort of happening, and we're just just poking around and we walked.
Speaker 2: I walked into this area and I and I looked through this window and it was like as if like think about when, like I don't know what you like, when was the last like did you go do a grocery run last week? Or whatever, like think about that memory of like just walking through the grocery store and like just seeing shit Like that's what popped into my head. Wow, it felt like I had witnessed something there before, and I was remembering what I saw last time I was there.
Speaker 1: Do you I mean, it's kind of a stupid question, but do you have any way of rationalizing that or do you have any like explanation of how that can happen?
Speaker 2: Maybe imagination, you know, maybe that that I would say a rational could be. You know, maybe you were just imagining of what a scene in this dining hall would have been like from you know, nineteen thirty five. But I here's the crazy thing, Like the guy that I can I can still see the guy guy's face that looked at me, and he came right up to the window and he put one he put his like he put one hand up on like the vertical part of the window like where in bars, and one hand on like the window sill and just kind of like peered up to the window and like looked at me and he had these really had a really pronounced like widow's peak bowlding on top, very gaunt face and he just kind of looked at me and like turned back to the table that was full of people sat around eating. I don't but and it was a thing like I didn't see it with my own eyes, but it was like this memory like popped into my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were you able to find like a picture of that guy by any chance?
Speaker 2: Nope, didn't find a picture. Looked through tons of stuff around. I was like, did I maybe see a picture of this guy? And I'm just imagining that this is what he would have done? I mean, and then I you know, we spoke to a medium and I was like, what could have been? And you know, she said that sometimes, you know, residual energy can appear as a memory.
Speaker 1: Do you want to listen to some ghost voices? Yes, it is time for EVP or ev plase, okay, Jack, I this is what I do. I go to YouTube and I look for EVPs of various places. Now I decided to go to places that you guys have been in Portals to Hell because you know, other people on YouTube have also been there and they've caught some things. And so I'm just basically gonna play these EVPs and I want you to guess either what you hear or what the what the ghost hunter might believe it says, And I'll give you a couple of options. So okay, this first one is from somebody on YouTube named Mike Robbins, and it is at the Iron Island Music Am in the Basement.
Speaker 2: Which, yeah, I've been there.
Speaker 1: I've been in Buffalo, right? Is that where West Buffalo, New York? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Buffalo?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, what do you hear? This is kind of hard to do over the phone, but we'll try it. What do you hear this ghost saying? Yeah, I played again?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want you to I don't want you to Yeah, it's kind of a whisper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't Okay, I don't want I don't want you to leave.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to leave. Okay, Well here it's gonna be one of these options. This is what they believe it said. Is it a ayahuasca? I don't like you? See I don't work here? Or d I know why? Cliff? Maybe they knew, you know, they wanted to let you know that they know the singer white Clip.
Speaker 2: I I hear I don't want you to leave, but I can see I don't work here. Is what they might have thought.
Speaker 1: Now who who haunted that one? Again? Was that there was a little kid in that one.
Speaker 2: There was everything from like a like a demonic entity, like a huge, big black shape with like you know, like a full on like devil figure. There was a little girl that was I mean, there's a lot because the place was a funeral a funeral home for a while, so lots of bodies were embombed there and and all that. So I mean when they moved in there was like they found like shelves and shelves of unclaimed ashes.
Speaker 1: Wow, well they believe it says I don't like you, which I can kind of hear too. Yeah, I don't like you. I don't like it. I don't I see.
Speaker 2: But but like at the end, like you har moving around, but it almost sounds like it cuts off like I don't want you to leave. But I could hear I don't like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, one more time, it's definitely I don't something. Yeah, Okay, here's one more. This is from somebody on YouTube named A R. C Ohio and it is at Bobby Maggie's a classic Wilder Kentucky No I Have and I'm too scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, places some woogie boogie d that for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this isn't the well room. And tell me what you think this ghost is saying. Okay, wait, this is sort of a deep spooky boys. All right, you can like kind to barely hear it one more time.
Speaker 2: I can't take that out.
Speaker 1: I know it's hard. Is it a chocolate milk? It's sort of like it. It sounds like that kind of voice chocolate. I'm doing a great impression chocolate milk. B don't go there see choke on this or D it's just nothing. Wait here, let me play it again.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it don't go through that.
Speaker 1: It's they believe it's choke on this, which I can. I mean, it's definitely maybe he's a freak.
Speaker 2: Listen, he's like totally. He's like he's like Machine from was it Machine from eight Milimeter? Do you ever see that film?
Speaker 1: I have not seen that film, but that's a that's.
Speaker 2: A dog film.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's definitely easier to hear with headphones out. Let me play it one more time, okay.
Speaker 2: Joke condos, I kind of hear it.
Speaker 1: I have to ask, just because people that listen to the show know that my favorite TV show of all time is celebrity ghost stories and especially like the old format of the storytelling. And you were on it and you told the story about the haunted house that your family lives in in England. Does your family do they still own that house? Do you guys still live there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They do? And Okay, so I'm gonna give you a bit of trickery. What they ended up doing was because we had two houses we lived in which were haunted, the house in England, which my family still owns, and the other one which was in Malibu, which was a beach house my parents owned for like five or six years and like some music producer owns it now. But yes, and both places are still very odd.
Speaker 1: But what do you mean? They did some trickery.
Speaker 2: So they kind of said, hey, listen, it's too confusing. Can we just blend the story to where it makes it sound like it's all one house. Because so they kind of did that versus differentiating one thing happened at one house in Malibu and one thing happened at a house in England.
Speaker 1: God, so what's going on at the house that you guys have in England. So my.
Speaker 2: Best friend who I grew up with, he will house sit for us in England when people that work there are on vacation. And he just had a baby, and this is very recently. He just had a baby and she woke up in the middle of the night and he went in there with his wife and they were just kind of getting her back to sleep and he was helping out and it was like three or four o'clock in the morning, and they could hear someone singing in the house, a female voice and someone singing, And they didn't say anything to each other at the moment, and then when they went and got back into bed, they were like, did you hear that? So they were like they both were like, yep, the singing. So that happened recently. Kelly had some stuff like fly off the shelf of her bathroom while she was in there, like not just fall off, like launch across the room. You know. I it's one of those places where when you're alone in that house, it is terrifying. Yeah, but yeah, you know, I mean we've had that house for a million years and that now the current owner of the house in Malibu. We just got I got a message on Instagram from the guy's mother saying, Hey, did you ever experience anything paranormal here, because this place just goes off. And I was like absolutely, and I kind of shared with her on Instagram, like everything that happened to me.
Speaker 1: There, which is what can you give us a story? What happened?
Speaker 2: That was the place where my dad and I both saw the girl with long dark hair go running down the stairs.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, do you think it's the same girl that's that visited you in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe it's my Maybe this girl is like my guardian angel, but yet very evil looking.
Speaker 1: I mean it could be.
Speaker 2: No. I don't, man, I don't know. I I put it, I don't. I don't think so. It doesn't feel like the same energy, you know, it doesn't feel like the same person to me. But I do think that that Malible house was haunted as ship.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what you seem to be one of these people that the ghosts just love. They can't get enough.
Speaker 2: I don't, man, you know, I actually I kind of disagree because when I want it's I never have the craziest stuff happened on investigations. It's usually pretty you know, every probably fifth time we go out, does something like shattering, like an Iron Island when the flashlight or that the Hell House in Texas when it sounded like someone beat the wall with a baseball bat. So it's it's kind of like, I guess the stuff that gets me really like freaked is I guess every fifth investigation really well.
Speaker 1: I just so appreciate you taking the time. Can you tell people you know where the show is? Where? Defined to you everything that's going on?
Speaker 2: Absolutely So, Portals to Hell is on Thursday nights at ten pm on Travel Channel and you can also download the Travel Travel Channel go app for free and you can check it out there too at your own leisure leisure.
Speaker 1: How have you said? Thank you Jack Osborne again, make sure you're watching Portals the Hell.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love.
Speaker 1: It And if you're a fan of the show, we also had Katrina Wideman is co host on the show last year at some point, so you can go back and listen to Katrino. She is a icon of the paranormal TV field. She's done so many different shows and investigated practically everywhere, so she has great stories as well, so go check that out. As always, you can find me on Instagram at Roz Dress Falas venmo Queen Roz joined the Facebook group ghosted by Roz dress Falas. There's been Oh my gosh, that reminds me. There is some insane stuff that is in Facebook group right now. You know, I've talked already that it seems like ghosts right now are kind of going crazy with everybody being quarantined. Well, there's been some more. There's been some videos and photos. I don't know how recent all this stuff actually was, I mean it was posted recently, but there is. Let me find it. There was a video of a what do you call those, like a nest camera, like an outdoor security camera, ring camera. Let's see who posted that. It was so crazy. There's like an orb that literally looks like a person walking. Oh it was Megan. Megan, thank you for posting it. She said that her friend had taken this video and you should check it out. There's also a human being walking in it that it seems we cannot tell if that human being is a ghost or alive. And Tracy, thank you for posting this photo in there.
Speaker 2: That it took me. I spent a little bit of time staring at this photo.
Speaker 1: It's of emmittt Kelly, who was I know because I come from the clown World.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: I have a weird obsession with clowns because my family comes from clown It's a whole other podcast, but anyway, there's a photo of a legendary clown named Emmit Kelly Junior who was a family friend of Tracy's, and there's a ghost in the Tracy also posted a great story about the ghost and this photo, but I couldn't figure it out, could not find the ghost. And then somebody in the comments said, oh, you've got to check out the woman's hair in the picture. You'll see an eyeball. And I looked at it and I threw my phone across the room.
Speaker 2: So check that out.
Speaker 1: But don't do it before bedtime because it's terrifying.
Speaker 2: So enjoin the Facebook.
Speaker 1: Grew and please rate the show five stars on Apple podcast And if you have a ghost story, you can leave it there or you could just read a nice review if you like. And I love you guys, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 2: Gay bye.
Speaker 1: Star Bans are a podcast a podcast network MHM