Speaker 1: Welcome this happens. It is a more serious episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something really scary.
Speaker 3: It's something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't know what it is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So last night it was like the latest I have stayed up in a very long time. Like I was up to like two am, three am, which is like very out of character for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was shocked and said that because you're like impeding on my time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, well, you woke up kind of early this morning, which is my time. But I was laying in bed kind of just like spiraling, thinking about everything as one does, very existential, very like what is the point to all this? Like? And then like I hear rain and it starts raining, and I'm like, oh, thank god, Like I had such a good day yesterday, like mentally and emotionally, like thank god I have rain to final like to put a cap on this day like this, Yeah, just like yeah, perfect day.
Speaker 2: How could it get any better?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And so I have my window wide open, and as some of you guys know or remember, I sleep with my windows like unblinded. Like I hate blinds. I feel constricting. They make my space feel even smaller than it already is. I don't like blinds. So I'm like used to like having yeah, whatever the elements coming in, but yesterday I like open my window to like listen to the rain, and I stayed up late to experience the rain, and I'm like laying in bed with my window open, watching Succession and I hear this sound in our neighbor's backyard and I'm like, what the fuck is that? And it like is very eerie. It's like a very eerie sound, like a like almost like a heavy breathing sound, and I'm like, oh, hell no, like what is going on? So I like look out of my window and I can't see anything because I still have my like overhead light on, and I like look out and like I don't see anything, obviously I just said that, but I go and turn off my light because I'm like really curious because this sound is like getting louder and it feels like it's getting closer, and I'm like, literally, what the fuck is going on? Like what is this sound? Now? I was like, Oh, maybe it's just our neighbor's dog like just breathing heavy being weird because they neglect that thing and it's really sad and they just lock it outside all the time, but that's not the point of the story. I look out there and there's literally a fucking person.
Speaker 2: Oh you going on like your tangent about the way they cheat their dog in the middle of your story.
Speaker 1: You guys are, but there's a person standing in their fucking bed.
Speaker 3: Are you lying?
Speaker 1: I'm being dead fucking serious. I even took a note because I was like, oh, that's the killer and they're about to be killed, and like the police are gonna come over here and question me and look, but there's like this big fucking dude standing in their backyard breathing heavy, and I was like, I thought you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up and scare you. And Josh was already asleep, and I was just like I don't know what to do. So I just shut my window and went to sleep and took a note at two or three am, and was like, there was a person in their backyard and if they wake up dead or don't wake up dead, they were murdered by him, and I'm gonna go to the police and like talk to him about it. But I haven't heard anything from them, so they could have been murdered. But there was a person just standing breathing in their backyard.
Speaker 2: R dude, what No, that is actually like that's a no.
Speaker 1: I know that's what I'm saying. It's like actually scary.
Speaker 2: That's like actually the killer.
Speaker 1: I know it was. It was giving the killer, and like I don't know if he was looking at me, like I don't know if he was looking in at my window. And I was just like, oh my god, like this is the first time in my life, like I want blinds. Like it was very very eerie. I can even show you that note because I was.
Speaker 2: I wish you took a picture.
Speaker 1: I was like so scared. I was literally shaking in my boots. And normally, like I know, normally I would text you and be like there's someone, but I really was like freaking the fuck out like PTSD from like the first Home Invasion, Like I was like shaking in my boots, like I wanted to come and ground.
Speaker 2: We've literally been manifesting, yeah, for real, like evil things.
Speaker 1: We've been reading.
Speaker 2: Just possible to talk about anything bad that's ever happened to you because you're just gonna manifest more things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been manifesting like all the bad ship. But look I look two oh three m heard sound in neighbors backyard and then I looked out and he was fucking standing there. It was so scary. Fucking god, that's so scary.
Speaker 2: Well, I had fun on my iPhone last night. I fell asleep watching The Muppet Show and looking at cars on Facebook Market, and then I went to sleep, and then I was doing my investigative research on estate sales because I still don't think they're real and I still have not figured out how to find them, but I really want to go to one before I leave town. Like I'm like really determined.
Speaker 1: There's probably like a website that's like a state sales dot com.
Speaker 2: No, there literally is, but it was made in nineteen forty two, and it literally functions like except for somebody who only reads newspapers, like if you really look at it. A lot of those old websites are based on newspapers, and I've never read a newspaper in my goddamn fucking life, so I have no idea what to look for. Yeah, I like don't know how to navigate that with my eyes.
Speaker 1: The only time I ever like used Okay, so when I was younger, like Lone Star news would have like field trips and we would go and see how like newspapers were made. Do I look big today? Or something like why do you keep looking at me?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm looking at your belt? And I keep thinking about how I have those two belts that I ordered that don't fit me and I need to return them, and I already put in the exchange, so I'm getting sent these other belts and I'm probably just gonna get charged for these belts time you heard, but I uh.
Speaker 1: We would go on field trips to like see how newspapers were created, and it was really sick and really exciting for me because it was like giant rolls of paper, like fucking massive. And then the other time I've ever read a newspaper was when I took silly putty and you would put silly putty on the newspaper and you could create a stamp and lift the ink and put it on the thing. And I did.
Speaker 2: I think I did that with Maz.
Speaker 1: I did that with my newspaper article about me winning the art show because I was like, I'm so like, I'm so different, Like.
Speaker 2: You are different, You're like doing collage shit. Other kids are like outside playing like and enjoying life and you're inside like doing mosaic, playing with ink that probably had lead in it.
Speaker 1: I did mosaic one time, the one and only time I did mosaic. I like was cutting the tiles and like I was making this like design. I don't know what the fuck they call it. And there were tiles like all over the floor, and there were tiles like cut tiles all over the floor. And like I was moving around on my knees and I sliced my knee open. It was bad.
Speaker 2: It was you have like jeans on.
Speaker 1: At least, No, it was shorts. It was to the bone. I was I was literally like ten years old.
Speaker 2: Why were you doing mosaics and playing with glass at ten years old?
Speaker 1: Because I was just an artistic honestly. No.
Speaker 2: It goes to show like where were your parents? Like, actually, why were you having no guidance?
Speaker 1: No? Actually where were my parents?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Where were No? She was helping me.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny you want to a newspaper factory, because only factory they took us to as a kid. As we went to Krispy Kreme.
Speaker 1: Uh, back at it again at Krispy Kreme, Back at it again at Krispy Kreme. The fuck? Why did you not know?
Speaker 3: That's not it? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Well that is it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's dude. He's like back at it again at risk because the whole funny thing is like does he do that all the fucking time?
Speaker 1: Like why is he one of the I think that is like magnum op is fine for me. My favorite vine is that one, specifically because of the amount of questions you have after that one. And I bet you thought we wouldn't still a bus. We stole a bus. And I just recently watched like a dissertation video on that video, and then I found out that she made a video telling the story. It's really sick. But yeah. I also see.
Speaker 2: Cay and Colley come get your juice, but I don't know their names. That's my biggest thing.
Speaker 1: Come get y'all jewice.
Speaker 2: That's my biggest thing, is like I don't know what the names are. It could be like Kim and Colin, like Kay and Colleen, like it literally could be like so many names, but because I can't see them. I literally was gonna do this thing during COVID. I don't know if you remember. I was like writing down a bunch of vines that I felt like had so many questions to them, and I really wanted to be on my investigative journal shit and hunt these people down and know what happened after, Like, how did that happen? Why did you do that? Who had the idea? And all these things? But I have the brain.
Speaker 1: Of a master mind. No, I haven't mind. Oh what the was gonna say?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We need to bring them onto the podcast one, but what was that starting? Oh the thing about the Krispy Kreme video is it never actually happened. Why do you keep looking at me?
Speaker 2: I'm looking at your.
Speaker 1: Maker insecure about my body.
Speaker 2: You literally have the most graphic T shirt on that you've worn in like the past four months, and I'm just looking at the design on it.
Speaker 3: It's also the same shade as.
Speaker 2: Your skin, so you kind of just look naked.
Speaker 3: Looks like you have a huge nipple on the front of your chest. And also your hat is like the same.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Kay, you're going in you leave me the fuck alone. Sandy shoes, sandy fucking bottom, soggy bottom, bitch.
Speaker 3: Why do we have to bring up the shoes?
Speaker 1: You're a dusty saggy, soggy bottle.
Speaker 2: I really can't believe there's video of your shoes like actually turning to dust.
Speaker 1: The sands spilled out. It's really really jarring, it's really really crazy.
Speaker 3: It's not bad. It's just you look naked, and I think it's a good outfit.
Speaker 1: But you look naked, okay, And it's not bad that you're a soggy, dusty bottom. I never said that was a bad thing, okay, But.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went to the Krispy kreame factory. That's where they it took us. They didn't take us to like a newspaper factory, a magazine factory or something. No, they fucking literally took us. Also, it wasn't even the factory. It was the Krispy Cream store that all of us had already been to in our life, and they took us there, and they had the windows and had us put on little hairnets and go stand outside of the window. We didn't even get like a VIP experience. We got the same experience you got when you went to this Krispy Kreme, because this was one of the Krispy Creams that had all the clear windows so you could see the machines making them and everybody making the Krispy Kream donuts. So they literally just took us to fucking Krispy Kream and had us pay fifteen dollars to the school to take.
Speaker 1: Us to That is crazy.
Speaker 2: Such a scam because everybody, like someone made a really funny TikTok where it was like I wire plane tickets so fucking expensive. Bit you're already going that way, just let me get on, like stop being fucking stingy. And that's literally how I feel about the fucking field trips every kid, Like fifty kids don't have to give you fifteen dollars to cover the bus charts. The buses work for the school. The bus is that same bus is taking me home after school, Like I'm already getting on the bus, like why are you taking lunches and shit, I know it's insane.
Speaker 1: At least feed me. And then like the stress of having to get your fucking your paper signs signature.
Speaker 2: I would I would fake the fuck out of that set.
Speaker 1: I was never brave enough until I was like in high school, Like I wasn't brave enough to like forge my parents' signature.
Speaker 2: I think as a kid, I didn't understand that like forging a signature was not only immoral but a crime. But in my head, I was like, why am I going to have this conversation with my parents? Like no, and I would just sign it. Also, I would always forget, like I would constantly forget, because if I turned my head from something, it no longer exists if I'm not like having my eyes on it. So I would always forget. And then the morning of the field trip, my teacher would be like or like the day before the day of the field trip, she'd be like, all right, last call, like who has your field trips? And then I would just forge my dad's signature.
Speaker 1: That's lit, that is lit. Yeah, that's really lit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, Like you don't sound like you think that.
Speaker 1: No, it's just like cool that you would just commit a crime like that, like fraud. But like whatever, I was like.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I just don't find that shit cool. You know what's crazy is I when I was like fourteen or fifteen, there was like a vine made of me. So I had just gone to a rave that night. I was like fifte No, I was sixteen because I drove there and I went to this rave in Dallas and I snuck out and then it was not supposed to be there, and my mom and my parents like knew I was going to these rays, but they didn't know what I was doing at this rave. Like I was always like good at like.
Speaker 2: Being like they thought you were just dancing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they thought I was just having a fun time. But now I was doing Molly at sixteen and ruining my brain. Don't fucking do that. It's the worst fucking thing you can ever ever, ever do to your brain. And I'm not kidding. Don't do it.
Speaker 2: Perfect examples of that, because like just look at me and it's like, WHOA, gorgeous really grew into that brain. Then look at him and it's like whoa, something went very wrong.
Speaker 1: No, there's definitely holes in my fucking brain. I don't know if that's real, but the fucking molly worms milled into my brain MILLI walked into my brain.
Speaker 2: What the fuck were you saying?
Speaker 1: Story, Yes, So I went to this raven Dallas and I did Molly at the ripe age of sixteen, and it was the worst thing I've ever done. But we saw had to get home and I was like the only one that could drive because everyone was also twacked out, and I was just like fuck it, like I'll do it, and like drove an hour and a half an hour and forty five back home, like I was driving hell slow, very safe. It was I'm genuinely like, this isn't me trying to be cool, Like this is not chill, this shouldn't have happened. I do not do this, Like it's the one of the worst things I've ever done. But then I got home at like midnight and one of my neighbors were throwing a party, and I went to this party and in the bathroom, like me and my homies like went to the bathroom and they started doing really really bad things. And I was like, Okay, that's where I draw the line. I'm not gonna do that. And while we were in the bathroom, they were banging, like cops started banging on the door and busting the party, and like they filtered out the house and they didn't go into the bathroom. We're like, oh, we're good, Like we just have to camp out here for like another hour, and we're good. And then they started banging on the bathroom door and they were like, get out of the fucking bathroom and all this shit, and we were like no, like we're gonna stay in here. And then my homie like threw the bad shit in the toilet and flushed it, and the cops were screaming like, don't flush the fucking toilet. Why are you flushing the toilet? Like all this shit, And then we all three like came out and they were like, what the fuck are you doing in there? And we were like, oh, we were just like chilling, like we were we were hiding. We were just like trying to get away from you guys. Well, this was a party of a bunch of miners with alcohol, but I had just gotten there and I wasn't planning on drinking because, like I know, like the reactions that that causes in your brain, it's just not good. It's very neurotoxic. And I was like, if I'm going to do one neurotoxic thing, I'm not gonna fucking do too and ruin my brain even further. So I was just like I'm gonna chill. Well, the cops took all of us outside. There was like probably forty of us out front, and they put us in a big circle and it started to rain and they started breathalyzing each and every single one of us, like all in the circle. And I was the only person that blew zeros because I didn't fucking drink that night, and the cops were super suss about that and they were like why did everybody else blah blah blah blah blah, and I was just like I didn't drink. And then like as I was blowing the second time around, a kid was recording me and uploaded it on vine of me blowing zeros and like everybody in this circle like celebrated. Was like fuck yeah, like just going crazy and that's kind of my story. And then the cops when they were going back around reading everybody, they're like breathalyzed their numbers. They switched mine with this girl and they said that I bleww numbers and everybody was like he just blew fucking zeros, like why are you trying to? Like, and they were like fighting, and then I was like I'll blow a third time if I fucking have to, like I didn't, and it was just like this big deal. But then he was just like Okay, go home, and I just got in my car and drove home or no, we walked there and I got in my car and walked home. Yeah, so that was.
Speaker 2: Your victory story. But it's funny because you still did drugs. So like if I was there, I would have snitched on you. If I was there and I was drunk and I knew you did Molly, I would have been like, yeah, he blew zeros because he did fucking Molly, and then we would have never been from No.
Speaker 1: Like the thing was was, like, you know the story the show Euphoria that was written about my life, I was actually.
Speaker 2: And yeah that makes so. I mean like being in the third season and being the janitor that's like in the background at the school. Like I don't know that. Like I wouldn't put that on my like I MBD or anything. But it is still a feat to be on camera with some of the biggest stars in the world. I just don't have lines.
Speaker 1: You don't have lines, but like I'm still on screen sharing this screen in Sydney, Sweeney.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like that's cool, but I don't know that I would brag about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you'll you'll be saying that once I get my royalty check of three cents yea months for the rest of my life. But we were talking about that yesterday that like we are actively witnessing like the Robert Downey Junior, the Leonardo DiCaprio, the Scarlett Johanson's of our generations.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, you better name a woman because you're kind of Oh no.
Speaker 1: I got the girls, Yeah, the girly the girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're literally watching the Hollywood renaissance happening where all the like the stars we grew up on are or just like moving on and kind of moving out, maybe not by choice, because they're all like obsessed with still being famous. And it's like, dude, if I had the money you had, I would like shut up and never be on camera again, because like I don't want to watch you on screen anymore. But that's just my tick, and I'll probably have a different take by the time that, like, I like, if I ever get to be on camera like that, I'll probably do it till I'm like eighty eight, because I love attention at that point, so I should shut the fuck up. But it's crazy, like, yeah, seeing all the new faces and it's crazy like I'm one of those faces because I'm actually in the idol. Oh really, yeah, I'm I'm I'm the Big Finale. I shouldn't be saying.
Speaker 1: That we have Yeah, we have to cut that I'm.
Speaker 2: The big Finale. It's just me.
Speaker 1: I don't like I'm Also in Rey's character.
Speaker 2: Is like decompressing and like she's like who hard day being a pop star and it's her and Ben and she's watching my YouTube videos.
Speaker 1: Yeah nasty because.
Speaker 2: It's her comfort. It's my old blogs come perfect.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would want to be tied to that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what you're say until you see my royalties. See, I have real royalties. Should I read the crazy thing that I wrote that I don't remember writing yesterday, or like this, I remember this is I said this into my phone. So also, Siri is fucked up and could never understand what the fuck I'm saying. So this probably has a million typos, but it's a really long paragraph that I just like went on at tangent over. I said, there's no better feeling than derealizing for five hours on the couch. To any media I can get my hands on, to WHOA, to any media I could get my hands on to overstimulate me for that time, and then after those four hours, getting up and realizing I can move my legs and like move my whole body, and it just gives me this insane adrenaline rush because it's a reminder that I am alive after being gone from this planet for six hours. So I blast song I really like, and I dance around for like two minutes, and then as the song's coming to an end, I start realizing that I have nowhere to go to to dance like this. So dancing like this in my house is just not nearly as fulfilling as being out in the wild or being out at a club and dancing with other people, and then going back to overstimulating myself because I just can't get that kind of joy that I had for two minutes and that I'm seeking in this moment because it usually happens around three PM anyways, which is brief, which is brave of me to even say, because that would insinuate that I wake up at nine am or something. But I haven't woken up before eleven pm in like nine weeks, and I think I'm going to kill myself. So I said all of that into my phone last night alone in my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Mmmmm, something is seriously wrong with you. Yeah, like there's something really.
Speaker 2: I mean, someone out there knows exactly the feeling.
Speaker 1: I'm no, I fully relate to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like something's actually something's wrong with you. Because I'd even I wrote that for people like you. I don't have those feelings. I just wanted to monetize and profit off of people weird.
Speaker 1: People like you, who Yeah, mental health is sexy. Yeah yeah, yeah, is like a thing that you can sell now.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and it's weird. Yeah, mental health is weirdation, it's weird.
Speaker 1: The commonification of mental health.
Speaker 2: The ossification of mental health.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, this is one of the notes that I have. I can look at a guy or girl. We don't we we you know what I'm saying, Like, we don't discriminate here, Oh okay, okay. And I can look at a guy and a girl and know if they have stinky private parts. I can just tell. It's like a sixth sense. I really can just like look at you and know, like if you're like a little stinky down there.
Speaker 2: I would agree, but I would even say that it's kind of hard because some of the most like clean and well put people I've ever met. You find out that they have really not lit hygiene.
Speaker 1: What it just knows I know someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you can like you get down to the bottom of it, and it's like, damn, I would have never thought that if I saw you outside, Like, but that's that's it. And then there's a lot of people who like fake practice good hygiene. They don't got that. They don't have that. I don't take it you, yeah, because you just don't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So well, I wait, you did something crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Drew showered twice yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something has happened. I showered at the gym and then I showered last night because Enya was smoking cigarettes and blowing it all over my body and it was in it was in my sabasis subacious glands and it would just like I could smell it faintly and it was just awful, awful, awful.
Speaker 2: You'd rather smell like fucking methanphetamine from his puff bar cigarettes? Yeah, actually I've never smelled meth, but some of those puff bars is what I assume the smell of someone doing math.
Speaker 1: Josiah's smells like cat piss. Like unironically smells like cat piss and like I'm not the only person to tell him that, And when he smokes that, like I can. I don't know what it's called. Is it the red and orange one? Yeah, I can find him like in the house based off of the scent of capists following him wherever he goes.
Speaker 2: Drew is sipping on watermelon sour peach today. If anybody was wondering, we should do your flavors of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watermelon.
Speaker 2: But I guess that's gonna end because since you're quit in a week when this episode comes out, you will have quit already.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, yeah wow, which is very big, very big news. And we also yesterday watched or two days ago watched the Apple Vision unveiling, and I wanted to get your tea on that. I wanted to know what your.
Speaker 2: Thoughts are my thoughts. It's annoying because like we just have such like not such opposite thoughts. But I think everybody knows that as much as I rely on technology and social media for my livelihood, I just have so many grievances with it and disagreements with it. And I don't know I've fallen this in between place. I remember I got into a really crazy argument with my ex over surveillance and how I just don't care for surveillance, and I kind of still feel like that, But there are certain things that I think are crossing the line. And once it starts to feel super inhumane, the idea that I'd be wearing this thing and it can sense another human like looking at me and coming up to me to talk to me, and then giving a recording of my eyes, it just feels weird, Like I don't know, I'm in between. I think it's awesome because specifically for a plane, like I would love to have that thing on on a plane flight, like on a flight, on a seven hour flight, that would be awesome. Although it only fucking lives for two hours.
Speaker 1: So I just saw that in a comment somewhere.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's Marcus said it did.
Speaker 1: Really. Oh yeah, we love n KBHD in his house.
Speaker 2: We stand here, I literally, I genuinely love him, like Hi, Papa, were like Papa. But yeah, he said, it lasts for two hours, but you can plug it into like a fucking port or something and like keep it going forever, which I think would actually drain all the power from a plane and crash it because the machine shouldn't be plugged into a plane.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they're gonna make like different sized battery packs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would it would be beneficial to have like a bigger battery pack, just so that it can live longer. Because he made a good point in his video to that huge thing they're trying to sell with it is this interactiveness in terms of watching movies and like Josh just passed away and his ghosts, this immersive experience of watching movies, So why the fuck would the battery only last two hours? Most movies are either two hours and ten minutes or like, oh my god, you're like fading away. Oh my god. I know. Sometimes it's like scary, like you.
Speaker 1: There's like an energy coming from the camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sometimes it's like we're talking and then it's like, oh you're here.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, No, I didn't know you.
Speaker 2: Were actually gonna come. So it's like I don't know sor but yeah, the battery life is weird. But mainly how I feel about it is I just believe that I don't believe in the progression of technology and whatever. People can argue that I understand there's pros and cons. There's pros and cons to everything, but in my head, I'm just like a lot of it is scary, Like.
Speaker 1: Is I think Apple Vision is going to suck? I think the first generation product isn't going to be what we want, but like four generations down the line, it'll get smaller and cheaper and it will be sick. I'm still getting one, might get a second one, yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 2: Still want to get one just because of.
Speaker 1: The it's important.
Speaker 2: It's like a huge step in technology, even though but I also probably won't do that because I won't touch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even though VR has like been around for so long. Like I do think this is like the genesis of like the new frontier that we're going to explore, like the iPhone was. Like I do think it's going to be something that's like adopted widely, not at first, because they're even limiting it to an American audience, which is crazy use like a user database like to do that, Like.
Speaker 2: It's because our data laws are so much more loose here that they can consume can take get those No, literally I wonder if that's it. It's because it's like also an American company, So that's most companies are probably like, we don't want you fucking collecting data your bit.
Speaker 1: But my ultimate take on it is like I'm excited for I'm excited for the future, and like we've been living in this like weird dystopia for like the last like ten twenty years where it's like all of the bad things about the future are happening and we're not getting anything good, but like we're finally getting like the good part, like one of the good parts, which is like something you can just like immerse yourself in and like escape all the bad parts. Whi's like it's a product of the environment. Like it's not going to fix the problems, but like at least it'll make it a little easier.
Speaker 2: It literally this is the corniest thing ever. But I watching Marxist video, I was like, damn, I need to rewatch Wally as a full grown adult because it is so real.
Speaker 1: It's coming soon.
Speaker 2: We really are just like headed towards the inevitable end, which I won't be alive for, which makes me happy, and if it does start, I will simply kill myself, so fuck complain with me. But yeah, but that's also I just have the tendency to think very past semistic. And also I do nothing but envy the lack of technology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just following though I'm.
Speaker 2: Obsessed with technology because it like runs my whole life.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm just falling for the psychological operation of the Apple Vision. Like I recognize that.
Speaker 2: But like, but you also in general, just usually you're like way more invested in like the future of technology than I am.
Speaker 1: I am, like, I just like to see the good, the good and everything. I just try. I try hard.
Speaker 2: Scares me really bad. But that's also why I was like, I'm like, where does this conversation even go, because it's just always me being like no, that's a no for me because I just it freaks me out. Also, it shouldn't take pictures like that, Like.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't take thing I've ever seen. Was being like, oh, like you can watch your memory, Yeah, you can watch back your memories like a Black Mirror episode. But then like they showed how it's done, and it's this dude with this fucking mask on his face taking photos of these children. Like it's weird. It's like the dad with the fourteen foot fucking giant camera at the birthday parties when they were younger, like, it's an eyesore, it's weird, it's not natural.
Speaker 2: Which even that I wonder if that felt as unnatural, because I think it's one thing to have this like thing, because already with iPhones, it bothers me, like I genuinely don't believe in recording everything. But then I think about how I am so jealous of people who have these tapes. There's but I don't know, there's something so different about it being like a digital phone where you can upload it and immediately rewatch it. And this for some reason that really bothers me. And I feel like with like tapes and digital cameras, even like before, before the year two thousand and five, it was a big thing to record a few minutes of something and then kind of like drop your phone and keep it pushing. But I don't know, maybe I'm just being one of those annoying people who's like, it's so different now when it's kind of been the same. People have always wanted to record and document things that are happening because memories have always been such an important part of not only history but human nature. People love to preserve ideas and feelings because we're so obsessed with feeling good, and a part of feeling good is being nostalgic. Blah blah blah blah. So there's that, but something about it being on your fucking face.
Speaker 1: It's likely. I think that is so crazy.
Speaker 2: That's the killer, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like unanimous, Like it will only be adopted when it's a chip into your brain, like widely, and I will be getting the chip immediately. I don't give a fuck, but you should look into the work of Ted Kaczynski. I think you'd really like his work. Oh well, listen to this factory. Two hundred and ninety five thousand people point zero zero zero three seven percent of the population holds thirty three percent of all wealth on Earth. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding. Numbers are like I have no idea what you just said. And I really tried to listen, like I was like looking at like a blank thing, because I was like, Okay, he's saying numbers. I have to listen. But numbers are so hard for my brain to grass that I have no idea what you just said, So you have to repeat it or I'll read it.
Speaker 1: Point zero zero zero three seven percent of the population holds thirty three percent of all wealth on Earth.
Speaker 3: That's literally what I was thinking of when I watched that keynote. Yeah, like because remember I watched them what the next day I drove over here to do the podcast, and I was like, the roads in LA are so fucked up, Like I want potholes, like this is I don't want to strap a computer to my face, especially when like the people that are in that fraction they make passively like a million dollars a day just from like what they.
Speaker 2: Also, they're so fucking old, and like it's all these old people who are just giving it to their fucking greedy, little fucking mongol family. Nasty fucking kid who we're gonna just do the same fucking thing because they are going to grow up and be like, my life was fucking awesome. Why would I suffer when you don't have to suffer. You just don't need to hoard. It's literally a fucking disease, Like you have a fucking disease, you were a hoarder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, dead as It's weird, it's scary and diabolical, And I just wanted to share that factoid with y'all because it is very interesting. It's fucking very very much, which brings me to my next point that my most ideal life is starting a small business and packing the orders myself and selling little trinkets and plastic goods out out of my bedroom in my house in upstate New York.
Speaker 2: I'll just work for you because I don't want to do anything, so I'll just take the stuff to the post office.
Speaker 1: Well, you'll have your shop. I'll have my online shop.
Speaker 2: I do want a shop. That's like my dream is to have a shop, period.
Speaker 3: I want to get in. I want to get a tattoo on my finger with little mustache. I was gonna say yeah and then hold it like this and then write it bacon.
Speaker 1: Why don't you actually must bacon.
Speaker 3: I'm going to gall must bacon.
Speaker 2: You should literally just do it. Who cares? Tattoos are literally funny, like I'm going to I'm like, yeah, you should do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like your life.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're already like you don't have much left. You might as well do the fun stuff. You're like pushing like you're getting really old.
Speaker 3: So no, I have many many years. I mean I have many years.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would call four years many, but you have some years.
Speaker 3: Here, No, I'll be no, I have many decade eighty seven. I'm not gonna be eighty seven. Why does it keep moving in I'm gonna be working on this podcast with you guys for forty years.
Speaker 2: Will miss you.
Speaker 3: It's gonna cost five hundred dollars to buy a cup of coffee. Yeah, and we're all going to have computer strapped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna cost five hundred dollars to buy a coffee. But then like everything else will reflect it, because like that's just the is good like that, and like they make sure it reflects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, wages will go up about two Florida.
Speaker 2: Oh when by that time, Florida will be like number one state, it'll have the crown.
Speaker 3: They're so good, and it will be underwater.
Speaker 2: Damn dude. Someone the other day said I like, was like, we're all talking about where we're from, and they go, they go and it's from Florida, and I was like, no, I'm not. I literally was like, guys, you guys don't say that about you please. I was like, I'm from Miami and they're like, yeah, Florida I'm like, fuck, it's it is not the same, but it is under the same scary state. That was like now, like it's always been a joke to be like, oh, you're from Florida, but Florida is so fucking terrifying right now that somebody like looking at me in a cry and be like Florida. It literally felt like it was like one of those moments where someone points.
Speaker 1: In a movie and you believe everything Florida is doing right now, that's what that person is saying. I'm not saying, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Thought you were trying to like put me out there. That's that's between us.
Speaker 1: Wait what No, whoa.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's putting me on the spot, like I don't think I need Those are crocodile DearS.
Speaker 1: Those are crocodile teers, honey.
Speaker 2: Whoa. I think I would be happy if I was somebody who let outside clothes on my bed. I thought about that because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been so like not like the recent hating disease that you have that like you can't do anything. It's like not just.
Speaker 2: Like I just don't like to be in my room when I'm dirty, and then I just haven't been hanging out in my room because I just don't want to be in there because the only place to lay is my bed, but I don't want to get in my bed in my outside clothes, so I just don't hang out in my room. And last night when I got to my room, I had this thought that I haven't been in there in so long, and that's probably what's been making me so sad. But I think I'm just so sad because every day's been the day is a noonsday. Every day in LA has looked the same. I'm sure you've seen everybody complain about it.
Speaker 1: I wrote. I wrote that down because I was like, dude, it has been cloudy for eighty six days in a row, and I am the first person to support and rally behind an overcast day because it really is like the greatest thing to ever happen. But it's overcast without rain. It's bullshit and like it's starting to be really scary.
Speaker 2: And it's just also annoying because you see everybody else on your iPhone out in the sun having fun and I live in a sunny place aka Los Angeles, but where is the sun? And to think it really makes you think, Yeah, everybody in New York posting this. This episode is coming out so far after this, so me saying this is so stupid. Everybody posting the like fire skies in New York are so obviously people who have never lived in LA, because everybody's posting it, like when people in LA see a rainbow and we all have to post it because we never see rain or rainbows, so we like have to post it on our story. That's what everybody in New York is doing about the sky. They're like, run, it's orange owl, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: They have obviously never grown up in Texas. I grew up in Hood County, Okay, really did I know? But like from the trenches of Granberry.
Speaker 2: Granberry is a place.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Granberry is the worst place. They made an episode of We're here about Grandberry.
Speaker 2: I know, I think we talked. I think we might have might have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we touched on it. Really diabolical vibe, really scary, really scary what this world has come to. And another thing that people have been saying about me recently is that there was Prelasick and post Lasik drew and that I was a sillier boy Prelasick, which yeah, that's probably true. Boy, Yeah, that's probably true. But I was also said Celiar No I said Sillier, But I also like am like an adult, an adult, a grown ass man with a fully formed brain. This is the brain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life, unfortunately, and it's really terrifying.
Speaker 2: It's like genuinely Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was also thinking about how like I've literally never been in love in my life because I'm not capable of love. I'm capable of love, like I love people in my life, but like love love like that's never gonna happen for me, and that the closest I ever got was with someone who is scared of themselves. Yeah, I mean it also, you just still fucking obsessed with me. They're nasty, leave me the fuck alone, you freak bitch. Like it's not even like hurtful at this point. To get a text from them, it's literally disgusting, and I'm like, leave me the fuck alone.
Speaker 2: You're in It's crazy because there was I was thinking the other day, like there was a world where that did happen, and it would have been so not good, it would have been so so bad. So it's good that it didn't happen, I would have been killed. Yeah, I'm not kidding. You would have been killed. Everybody has their killer, and that's Drew's killer. I don't know who my killer is. Yeah, I haven't like unveiled them.
Speaker 1: Like it's still like, yeah, maybe it's sitting right in front of you and you've never even noticed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it is Drew. Maybe it is Drew.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was. It's true. I think it's you. What No, No, CA's too pussy to kill something.
Speaker 1: I was saying that.
Speaker 2: I'm oh, you're okay, that makes more sense. You like, are not the killer?
Speaker 3: Like wait, no, I could definitely kill someone. No, No, I could like that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I am not too much of.
Speaker 2: An age like that. Uh that clip of David Dever being like, what if I accidentally kill.
Speaker 1: One of my real Okay.
Speaker 2: My other note is I think I just need to do math. And that's the last thing I thought to myself at two forty five am that I thought was necessary to right now. And I say that because I don't know I need excitement in my life. I actually think I'm going to go see a psychologist.
Speaker 1: I decided legal math, go to a psychiatrist. And get legal math. Adderall y'all are all taking math.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go to a psych kiatrists because I don't want to be given anything. But I want to go to a psychologist because I want them to tell me what's wrong with me. And I want to see if something's wrong with me, and I will bring back my results. Don't you worry?
Speaker 1: Should we do that together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless they're actually frightening, then you will never hear about this again. But I need to know what's wrong with me. I genuinely cannot describe in words how I feel. I literally feel like my brain has half of its power.
Speaker 1: So me and Enya have been watching some stand up comedy recently with Josh, and it has been genuinely scaring the fuck out of us and like making me think very very weirdly. Okay, they're alive, the neighbors are alive.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Good has been making me think very very weirdly about comedy in general and performance in general, and it's specifically people bombing that makes me very very uncomfortable. But like also like on top of that, like the persona, a lot of these comedians take up like as part of their like character because they're performing like their dad. Don't think they act like that in real life, and if they do, it's a character that they've got lost in. But yeah, I like, it's just been freaking me out. All of it has just been freaking me out. And we watched an episode of this like podcast comedy thing and there was a guest judge on there, or not even a judge, there was a guest on there that like, he was freaking us.
Speaker 2: Dude. It was so bad, and like it it was so bad for my brain because right before we watched it, we had watched Eric Andre and we watched the whole bit. It still holds up, it's still so funny. But we watched one episode and then I was like, dude, I'm sorry to do this, but I have never watched that show high and I was like, if this is funny to my sober brain, I need to see how my high brain re this. I was like, I'm gonna take an edible and we're gonna like, let's watch something else for thirty minutes and then we'll watch this. But what ended up happening is we watched an hour and a half of this show, which I'm sure if people watch it, they'll know what the fuck we're talking about. But I'm not saying the name of that show.
Speaker 1: I know. I don't want to say it either.
Speaker 2: Like no, I want to bully that little man.
Speaker 1: But nasty fucking Blazer. Like Nasty Blazers.
Speaker 2: We ended up instead of just watching like a Mister Bat's video or something, we ended up in this hour and a half journey of literally watching somebody go through there like I don't even know what the fuck it was, but because I was high. We started it when I was sober, and then right when this guy started tweaking and fucking freaking the fuck out, I was getting high and then it was freaking me out and I literally at one point he's like, I'm gonna shut up because my edible is hitting, but he didn't shut up. He just kept getting like crazy.
Speaker 1: It was really dark.
Speaker 2: I literally felt like I was watching myself or something like I was like, oh my god, have I ever acted like this? Like this is really insane? And it was just dude, it was freaking me out, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just dude, I uh, it's just something you have to see and you'll never see and like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, because oh my God, it was so scary, like stand up is so weird, and then like we watched the Eric Andre Show so funny, but then we moved back to stand up and it was freaking me the fuck out, Like I genuinely couldn't understand, not that I couldn't understand the jokes, but it was just making me feel so weird.
Speaker 1: Like people gathering in a room to watch someone tell jokes is such a weird concept, and like they all hold them, like the comedians on such like a high pedestal, and like when they don't make you laugh, like you freak out and you get angry, and it.
Speaker 2: Like just makes me so uncomfortable, Like it literally makes me so uncomfortable when someone saying a joke and it doesn't make me laugh even though I'm not there, Like I'm literally watching a video of this, and then I think about how it's our job to be funny, and I'm like, what the fuck does that mean? We're like that is so weird. It was just, dude, it was really freaking me out, Like I literally there shouldn't be videos of people doing stand up on the television for real, on the television.
Speaker 1: On the tele on the talent level.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I shouldn't have access to seeing someone bomb like there shouldn't be that shouldn't be recorded and put on the internet. That is honestly the most evil thing ever, which is brave of me to say, because most of this podcast is like, there's at least ten hours of me just bombing and not doing well, So brave of me to say that. But like, oh dude, it was just freaking me out. It was really really scaring me. And then it was crazy because I was thinking about.
Speaker 1: How bombed on this.
Speaker 2: What was I saying? Okay, I just have a hard time lying, so I just couldn't reply to you because it would hurt your feelings. But fuck, what the fuck was I gonna say? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Sorry. Oh.
Speaker 2: It's also was freaking me out because I was just thinking about how like we're moving into this era of AI and wondering if laborers like people like who like people in my family who like do construction and like labor and physical work. I wonder if they'll well, I don't know that they'll be working by the time this switch happens, but we've talked about this, how with the uproar of AI, and it's going to be able to take so many jobs, a really important job, or at least what we're assuming will be laborers, like people who know have physical talents, physical things they can create, they can do, they can build houses, they can build a table, they can do all.
Speaker 1: These sorts of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then because of that, and because of watching stand up, I was just thinking about how being like a gesture and a fool used to be such a low grade job. It used to be this thing that was a mockery to There's always been entertainment, but like, I feel like there was a point where actors and plays and like all these things and all these other forms of artistry, which is again brave to call comedy artistry.
Speaker 1: There a certain extent, I think it.
Speaker 2: Is, Yeah, to a certain extent for sure, But like, because entertainment in general is are Yeah, it's entertainment is our but whatever, that's a whole other conversation. But like it used to be like, oh, the King's gesture, this fucking idiot who just drag into the room and you fucking they don't get paid anything. They're like just a ball and chain and you're like, oh, you stupid fuck, do a dance to think that it went from that to being people get paid so much to go on world tours where they're just on stage telling jokes. Was really freaking me out. And then I was like, damn, dude, things change so much.
Speaker 1: And now people who aren't funny have comedian in their bio on.
Speaker 2: That is true. That is very true. Now people who aren't naturally fun he won't shut up. Someone's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, us too, Yeah, I'm so funny, Like.
Speaker 2: I just gave you an easy blow. That's how funny I am because.
Speaker 1: I gave you like an easy blow a little.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's it. I'm just feeling existential. I guess today and I need the sun to come out or I actually think something really really really really really fucking bad is gonna happen to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm sitting right here. I'm the bad thing.
Speaker 2: That's gonna I'm the bad thing. Marah, I'm the bad fly. Did you make that up?
Speaker 1: No, es Siah did?
Speaker 2: That is really good? I'm the bad fly. Do you get it that? That's something like weird I would make in like two thousand and three. We need Josiah back on because is literally such a hoot and holler. You know, I don't think people want to see Josiah. I guess, but you know you have no choice.
Speaker 1: It's our podcast and not yours. Someone said I was the was the Tricksy eight. I'm a Tricksy and Katia on this show.
Speaker 2: Because I'm sexy and scary. Yeah, and that's the dynamic that she called Tricksy's not sexy, she's I didn't say she's not sexy. I said she's scary.
Speaker 1: Tricksy no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, Katius hilarious. But can we agree she's scary. Yeah, but she's scary the way you're scary. I don't are people.
Speaker 1: I need them on the podcast separately. You know, we could probably do it because I think they're with the same company. As says, go into the genre verse, into the genre verse, you go, the fuck are you sick? I just got a thing that brought that.
Speaker 2: Hey, the loudest notification ever just played.
Speaker 1: Hello by Beyonce, the Big Dream David Lynch, I chief a DJ Paul, Let's make a stain in c mac. Oh no no, I'm not giving you that one. I've already given that one Motion three by Ron that's my media. And then I'm watching last season at Succession. Pretty good, pretty chill.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, best show ever.
Speaker 1: Come on, watch mob Psycho.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been watching the Muppet Show. Hello, don't want talking about the Muppets anymore. That's where I'm I'm watching the fucking Muppets. And then my songs are Goodbye again, John Denver, Arthur's name, Christopher Cross is at Love Todd Brudington. And then I go to Rio, but the Muppets version.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go to Rio. I said, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: This is mine.
Speaker 1: Did you start that because of Joshua? Did just start because of you?
Speaker 2: Josh randomly brought up the Muppets to me, and he I don't think he realized, like I was obsessed with the Muppets when I was younger. So then I was just like tough talking to him about the Muppet Show because he was watching the Muppets movies and I was like, have you seen the show? And he was like no, I didn't know there was a show. So then we went on a deep dive together of just watching the Muppets. And then in one of the episodes, they did this one and I hadn't seen this episode.
Speaker 1: One day we'll have Josh on here, but he's a big vagina baby and won't be on the podcast. Josh is a loser and won't be on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You hear that, I don't think he's here anymore.
Speaker 1: No, he's here. I could hear him back there, laughing and the ghosts leaving his body. The ghost of Josh left his body because we could have him on to talk about great things like the Muppets. Same with Oriyan, she's a big loser.
Speaker 2: You know what it is is, I will say. I think for most people, podcasts are really scary, and I understand why because you have to fill an hour with talking, and most people don't realize that it is. It's annoyed to be like it's a taxing thing, but it's not the easiest to not only talk, but hearing yourself talk for an hour straight back for the first time is really jarring because all you do is over analyze yourself and listen to the words you say and the way you form your sentences, and it's really easy to be like, Wow, I am one of the most unintelligent humans walking the fucking earth. I should never speak again. And I think most people are scared of that. But I think we'll get oriyan on this summer. No, wait, actually, are you sad Pride when this comes out? Pride, it's almost over. It's like way over.
Speaker 1: You mean the Deadly Sin month, Pride Month, the Deadly Sin.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. Oh I oh my god. Wait, Pride is actually one of the seven Deadly Sins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talking about it.
Speaker 2: I mean but no, but but that's a different a different Pride, A different this. I mean like LGBT Pride, Pride and look.
Speaker 1: In the middle you'll see your answer.
Speaker 2: D lgbtb d.
Speaker 1: D oh, demon crats, all of the demon crats out there, the liberals.
Speaker 2: You know, wait, what's the name of that one guy who was like, my wife isn't doesn't get what Ben Shapiro, you served Ben Shapiro when you start talking about Pride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't fuck with that crap. It's really just not that.
Speaker 2: I just think it's like weird to even like talk about it like that. You could just have a stance where, I mean, if you feel it has nothing to do with you, just like let it happen and let people enjoy themselves and express themselves.
Speaker 1: Absolutely fucking not okay.
Speaker 2: I mean you just fill your time with being hateful the Illuminati.
Speaker 1: Hello, the Illuminati is gonna get us.
Speaker 2: Wait, I don't know if you saw this TikTok. I sent you like eighteen tiktoks, and I don't think you watched that.
Speaker 1: I watched them all.
Speaker 2: This one is what you're serving. This is what you're serving about.
Speaker 1: Last time, I watch every TikTok every single person sends me.
Speaker 2: Because I'm like, you're just like on your phone like that. I am screen time at sixteen hours trying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, try to beat it.
Speaker 2: Fuck. Where is this TikTok? Dude? Oh? I think the one I'm trying to show you. Oh oh wait, maybe I didn't send it to you. It's like that lady, Oh, this one, this one's literally you when you start talking about Pride. Oh it's unavailable. The video is gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, flop flop lap era, No it is.
Speaker 2: Fuck. It was a lady like she was just somewhere else and she was like, my neighbors are watching me through the walls. They're sending signals through the walls.
Speaker 1: And I saw that. I saw it. Yes, that's you would Pride, And I said that was Josiah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, thank you guys for walking by.
Speaker 3: M hmmm.