Speaker 1: All right, alright, coment toyo lie from Philly, the whole of.
Speaker 2: The world Champion Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: It's Tony Fosco show Yo, as always, Polly Fools go here with Tony Fools go with Dony Yo. Just a huge show today, you know. Just it's absolutely electric out there in Philly. You know, we got the parade in just a few short hours. And you know, I don't want to take anything away from the team Tony, but really this whole celebration is you know, really about us though.
Speaker 2: Absolutely we were warning you.
Speaker 1: We said the Chiefs are total frauds, and we were right all along, were if we don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And we said it when they won three out of those five Super Bowls, that they were total frauds. And now people are finally seeing what we were saying all along. You know, this is exactly why you got to watch the tape and not rely on misleading numbers like super Bowl wins.
Speaker 2: They don't tell the whole story.
Speaker 3: Hopefully this is a lesson for everyone out there exactly.
Speaker 1: Never trust what you'll see. Never, I mean except when you're watching this show of course.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: Sence by the way, on that note, you know our betting picks this year because we told you to take the Eagles every week of billions, billions of seasons. But what has anyone out there done for us? You know, you out there talking to you lazy ass, you know, if you want to properly thank us for what we've done for you instead of sitting there like some lump, you rate and review the show on the podcast platforms, you hit like and subscribe and comment on the YouTube. You follow us on tik, doc and ig. And when you're done us too, Yeah, you tell your friends. And then when you're done with that, you go to our merch store and you buy everything.
Speaker 2: It's also simple, you got it.
Speaker 3: Literally, It's only like eleven or twelve simple things that you have to remember.
Speaker 2: That's not hard at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll see Tony. You know, we're watching those numbers carefully and we're watching you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, on that note, all right, so much to get though, so let's get right into our top story. All right.
Speaker 4: First out the game, obviously, Eagles parade here in Philly, the celebration underway, and you know, the Eagles of course asked us to be on one of the floats, the lead float going down the street.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately Tony, you know, I had that appointment with his physical therapists, so you know, he can't move it without getting charged. The cancelation season, he's gonna miss it. Also, I'm double book though, Yeah, I gotta do a thing anyway. While I hate to miss it, I was so glad to hear that. You know, the Philadelphia school system wised up and canceled classes Friday so just to the kids could go to the parade. The people that complaining saying this is a poor choice that reflects Polly on our city. What the hell are these people talking about?
Speaker 2: You know, are you kidding me? This is a great message for the kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, you could sit.
Speaker 3: In a classroom and learn all that three plus four plus five equals you know, whatever it equals, or which planets rotate around the earth, you know, But when will you need to.
Speaker 2: Know that in life? Never? Exactly.
Speaker 3: The parade, on the other hand, shows that if you really want to be somebody, all you got to do is get really good at football, get recruited by a Division one a school. Do really good there, enter the draft, fight the right agent who makes you get drafted by a good team, and then you just work out every day until you can dead squad nine hundred pounds. That's so much better and easier than wasting your time with all this school nonsense.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, I mean, yeah, school, what a waste of time, you know, when you think about it. You learn more if you're a kid at a Super Bowl parade. Of course you're doing some stupid classroom, right, Doty.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you learn history because the Eagles winning is the greatest achievement in the history of.
Speaker 2: Time, yep.
Speaker 3: And you know you learn math by having to count how many beers your parents drink before they pass out from alcohol poisoning. You know, you learn English from all the colorful language being used by everyone, and you also learn anatomy from you know, the women flesh in their bulbs.
Speaker 2: It's a great education if you ask me.
Speaker 1: Just great societal analysis that, Tony. And well, now let's move to the Chiefs. You know, Patrick Mahomes just reeling after being exposed as the no talent hack we always told you he was, And well, our sources continue to tell us that the team is now heavily considering cutting Mahomes and replacing him with the now free agent Aaron Rodgers, who has just let go by the Jets and well Tony. The stats just show Rogers is the better choice by a mile, don't they totally?
Speaker 3: I mean, just compare their performance all time in the Super Bowl. Aaron Rodgers crushes Mahomes in every statistical category.
Speaker 2: Pull up that graphic.
Speaker 3: Yep, look at this winning percentage Mahomes a dismal sixty percent. Aaron Rodgers are perfect one hundred percent. Wow passer rating Mahomes eighty six point nine. Aaron Rodgers won eleven point five Wow interceptions. Look at this Mahomes in abysmal seven interceptions and Rodgers zero absolute super Bowl perfection.
Speaker 1: Just can't argue with any of those numbers, don't he Just terrific statistical analysis there? And oh well, speaking of the whole story, you know, someone taking a lot of flack after that Super Bowl loss is Chiefs did end Travis Kelcey. Now, people they're saying Travis Kelcey quit on his team because you know, he wasn't doing anything to block the Eagles defense, just kind of standing around. But these morons, they're missing the obvious, aren't.
Speaker 3: Absolutely It's clear that after just one quarter of watching Patrick Mahomes play like dogshit. Travis Kelsey knew that the only chance the Chiefs had to win that game was if Mahomes got injured and their backup QB. Carson Wentz came in. So Kelsey did the smart thing and did as little as possible to stop the Eagles pass rush in the hopes that Mahomes would get his body so mangled and broken that he would have no shot of returning to the game. I mean, you know, nobody knew the Eagles better than Carson Wentz, a former Eagle, and Travis Kelcey knew that if anything, the Chiefs fans, oh Travis a huge thank you forgiving it is all by giving nothing at all, such spot.
Speaker 1: On analysis that Dony and Well, now to the other side of that story. They Travis Kelcey's girlfriend or promotional partner, whatever you want to call.
Speaker 2: Hey, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: She was booed when she appeared on the Jumbo trock at the Super Bowl, and now people are saying, well, this is so insulting to women. It's because of a chauvinism, men hating on women, wanting them to get as far away from football as possible, not having any place, you know, go back to the other places in the house.
Speaker 2: If you catch my drift.
Speaker 1: But Tonie, you know, we are the ones as men who are insulted arcally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have no problem admitting that. When I saw Taylor Swift, I booed as loudly as I could.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't boot Taylor Swift because she ruined the NFL. I booed her because of her mediocre last album, the Tortured Poets Department. There were no hit songs. Look at nineteen eighty nine reputation even speak. Now, those albums are chalk full of upbeat, radio friendly singles, but Tortured Poets is all like slow, boring and depression album tracks.
Speaker 2: You know, who's afraid of? Little old me?
Speaker 3: Were like, I'm afraid of listening to that crappy song again. Personally, I'm offended as a man that people think I was boweing her over football. Shame on you, women, Yeah, shame on you.
Speaker 1: And you know I say that knowing our audience is actually ninety nine point nine percent men. But for that other you know, one percent or whatever it is, you know, shame on you. Shame on you, one person, one woman. Anyway, talking about that jumping to conclusions Tony. You know, you see that absolutely bizarre press conference from Dak Prescott this week where he said the Cowboys are quote very close to the Eagles, despite the glaringly obvious fact that the Eagles just won the Super Bowl while the Cowboys were, you know, sitting in a dumpster somewhere in Tony. You know, we'd usually take this opportunity to crack a joke at Dak's expensive. You know, this is so troubling and off putting that we just can't bring ourselves to do that came.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: You know, it's very clear that Dak is in a serious mental decline right now. You know, I would say that Dak is suffering from dementia, but that's not entirely medically accurate. You know, what Dak has is actually far worse. We need to call it dak menschia. You know, dak Menshia is a very serious mental disorder where your brain becomes so scrambled you forget what team you're on, or who your team's owner is, or how many playoff wins you have, or what round you were drafted in because you're a mediocre talent. I mean, you know, it's bad when Jerry Jones has a better mental capacity than you do. I just really hope Dak gets the help he needs.
Speaker 1: Just such a beautifully sobering message that DONI well to someone who has no problem with his mental capacity. Of course, I'm talking about ESPN's Carl Ravitt.
Speaker 2: Yes, you see this.
Speaker 1: The other day he was commenting an SEC basketball game between Bama and Texas, and he took the opportunity to he was a stat to point out that there are no dominant teams in the SEC right now here.
Speaker 2: Play that clip two way, so.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 6: We know how dominant they were in the non conference season the SEC. They were one hundred and eighty five and twenty three. Since January fourth into Tuesday, the SEC teams are eighty two and eighty two. It's not as if one team of two teams or three. They're eighty two and eighty two. Like there's been no ability to pull away. There's no dominant group of teams.
Speaker 1: You know, Donny, people were saying this stat was misleading and made no sense. I thought it was really interesting and eye opening, didn't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know I noticed this in the Big Ten too, when I crunched all the numbers. I found that when teams in the Big Ten faced each other over the past five years, they have a combined record of three point fifty six and three fifty six, just the mediocre five five hundred record. Just no dominant team. Yeah, just no dominant teams.
Speaker 1: Now you know, I noticed this too when I was looking up the NFL stats. I looked up the entire history of the AFC, and get this, When any of the teams in the AFC play each other, they have a combined record of eight thousand, seven hundred and thirty three and eight seven hundred and thirty three. Can you believe how that works out? Just completely mediocre five hundred record, no dominant no dominant teams. There you go, all right, well on the subject the dominant teams. You got to get into word here for a business that we're doing, Tony. You know your people out there. You've heard of cameo, right, well this is even better. It's full scameo.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: You get messages directly to you whoever you want to send them to, from me and Tony. Maybe you want to tell someone you love them, maybe you want to tell someone to go fuck themselves. You know, you can do whatever you want. You know, like, let's say if you forgot Valentine's Day or another holiday, Well, clearly you're an idiot, right, But don't worry, because you've got a solution. You just order a Foos cameo from me and doty and we'll fix it all for you, won't we Doty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, let's say you did forget Valentine's Day, we will personally send a message to your wife or girlfriend or your mom if you like our producer and a loser virgin, and will tell them to forgive you and take it easy on you, because even though you're a complete and utterly useless moron, you did have enough sense to purchase them a Foos cameo.
Speaker 2: Boom. Problem solved. See, there you go. Problem solved.
Speaker 1: And well, right now, we're offering a special limited dime offer that only runs for the next ninety six weeks.
Speaker 2: Here's what you doing.
Speaker 1: Your email info at foscoshow dot com or your dm us on your preferred social media platform there, and you request a cameo for the insanely low rate of forty nine dollars if you just tell us what you want us to say, and you know, we'll put our own spin on it.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, make it totally better and to make it way better.
Speaker 1: But please not your turnaround time may take a week a two, So if you're a lazy dumbass, just try and send it early, okay, Yeah, and don't complain if it takes too long.
Speaker 2: All right, we got things to do taking And also it's not like we have a producer. There's any help back there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he told us he wants a cut of everything we do. I was like, yeah, I'll give you a cut around your neck, yeah, exactly, and your gut.
Speaker 5: You're asking me to do extra work. It's only fair.
Speaker 1: No, you want to talk fair, I'll give you a fair cab ride to drive yourself off a cliff.
Speaker 2: Get at it, shut up. Stop.
Speaker 1: Besides, we got something very important to do. It very you know, very kind of what I call it solemn, don't you write? You know, you know, in honor of the Eagles winning, we needed to do right now a very special tribute to the man who we always believed in from day was Nick Siriotti. You know, he gave that epic opening press conference a few years ago and we said when we heard it, we were like, this man is a football genius.
Speaker 2: We're in greater now. Now.
Speaker 1: These idiots out there they called that press conference quote embarrassing and quote deeply troubling. These people don't know, quote a fucking show of epic proportions. I'm just reading what was in you know, the New York Times right now. I remember, but we were the ones who said, no, you're the show exactly right. You just don't understand genius when you see. So right now, I hope you're listening. All those people are listening. Right now. We're going to go back through some of those moments of wisdom, those great moments of wisdom he gave us in that opening pressa and we're just going to show you how he laid out the whole championship right there. So let's go ahead. We're going to start with this first clip. He's talking about how he built systems and all that. It's just so smart. Here, producer, play clip twelve. A.
Speaker 7: Yeah, next thing that's very important to me is that we build a smart football team. That we have a smart football team here, and I know we have the people in place to do that. The first part of that, the first part of being smart is knowing what to do. We're gonna we're gonna know, We're gonna have systems in place that are easier to learn. All right, complicated to the defense or offense that they're going against, or the special teams group they're going against, but easy for us to learn. Because when we can put that, because we when we can learn our system and we can get good at our system, then our talent can take over. Less thinking equals talent takeover. But we need to have systems in place, and we will have systems in place to do so.
Speaker 1: See, there you go, people, I mean genius. I mean, what a great quote there. Less thinking equals talent takeover. Think what you need to know that the.
Speaker 3: More you think, the less you're allowing your talent to come in and take over.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: They can only gets into I mean you know, look, this is what I always tell people. You sit around and think, like you know, for this show, what do we do we sit around them?
Speaker 2: No, we don't prepare exactly, come let go and let lois. You can't think you just let it go.
Speaker 1: All these other sports talk shows are having these prep meetings and what No, you just go that's why they just go exactly, just what do you and what is it? What do you want a dumb football team? You want to have a dumb of course, you want to have a smart football team.
Speaker 2: Simple equal smart.
Speaker 1: All right, now, let's go to the next clip here. Now, I know we play this clip all the time. You probably know it by heart. But yeah, it's just there's so much just brilliance backed into it that you really got to listen to it twenty four to twenty five times before you really appreciate what this man was saying. Uh, he is talking about the importance of competition and meeting. Guy there, let's just play that clip thirteen B hit it.
Speaker 7: I think the other thing that's important to me is that we compete every single day. We compete every single day, just like it's important. Just like it's important to practice a play to get good at that place so you can run it in a game, it's important to practice competing in the meeting room. It's important that we meet or compete in the on the field and also off the field. We're constantly going to be competing with each other.
Speaker 1: See there you go, people, he's laying it all out again again. You got to you want to win, you got to meet and compete, and that's what you gotta go see. If you don't meet, well, then how can you know to compete?
Speaker 3: Going to go into a game and compete if before you didn't meet.
Speaker 1: It's not many teams have we seen who get on the field and they don't know to compete, right, because why that happens they didn't meet. If you don't meet, then how can you know you're not prepared?
Speaker 2: That's exact key aspect.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's do this next one here. All right, he's talking about his play calling experience, you know, and she had a lot of coming from the Colts and all that his readiness to take on the team. All right, let's just hear it. Twenty five Z.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 7: When you call plays, all right? In the NFL, it's a collaboration. It's a collaboration of everybody, and the hard work and the hard work goes into that game of how you call plays Monday through Saturday. It's truly Monday through Saturday, with being in those meetings together, everybody being in the meetings together, and and and and thinking about the plays first and then taking that game plan and and and spelling it out to the quarterback and seeing what they like, and then when you get to the later in the week saying okay, what's our first time?
Speaker 2: Sorry, we just got everything. Was truly great.
Speaker 1: What he was saying, I just got to keep an eye on the time because we're up against it at don'ty. But you could say what he was saying that, don'ty. I mean, see what he understood is a lot of these coaches think, well, you just show up Sunday and.
Speaker 2: Then Sundays on Sunday. Exactly. No, No, you've got to start on Monday and go to Saturday.
Speaker 1: All the way through Saturday and wonder why we're world champions. You look no further, he spelled it all out. I would just applaud him, just the true genius. Thank you, yok, Sirianni And uh, well, you know we also do have to applaud ourselves, don'ty. I mean, you know, look, you'll back at the same we really did. I bought for the Dame, you know, I mean it's really you know, eighty percent ninety percent us when you break it down.
Speaker 2: But so you know, thank you to us.
Speaker 1: Thanks, and I don't forget dinner thank you to ours sponsor. It also happens to be us US to Fooce cameo.
Speaker 2: No, you kid in me. If it's somebody, you don't have to worry about doing a foos camio. Yeah, don't worry.
Speaker 1: He will not be a cameo unless you do pay an extra twenty dollars and then.
Speaker 2: He will do it. Then what do you want?
Speaker 5: Corrections? What you said? Aaron Rodgers has better stats in the Super Bowl than Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Uh, look it up, bro, Yeah, his averages are way better.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: Look, you're just skewing stats. You wouldn't go with averages, you would go with totals.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well you're a total douchebag.
Speaker 3: Yeah you want to see something below average? Look down your pants. That's a great he's still talking what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Carl Ravich made a good point when he said every basketball team in the SEC has a five hundred record in conference play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no dominant teams. Yeah, just a bunch of mediocrity, bro, pathetic.
Speaker 5: No, don't you see that when teams play each other in the same conference, one team wins, another loses. So therefore all teams combined would always have a five hundred record.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well you're an expert on playing with yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and after the show, I'm gonna combine my foot and your balls.
Speaker 2: Can't wait for that. He's still going that way? What you said?
Speaker 5: Taylor Swift's last album didn't have any hits on.
Speaker 2: It, goosegg Bro not radio friendly, Bro.
Speaker 5: I just looked it up on Billboard. I Can do it with the Broken Heart went top three and Fortnite went to number one, So you're wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well after the show, you're gonna have a broken heart after I stab you with my knife.
Speaker 3: You know what's gonna go number two? You when I punch you and you yourself?
Speaker 1: Great one doty oh, and death is just booked.
Speaker 2: We finally made it happen, Doughty. They both agreed next week.
Speaker 1: On the show two Super Bowl MVP's Eagles Legends Nick Foles and Jalen Hurts Bo.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna be so big.
Speaker 1: Don't forget all the eleven things we told you to do at the front of the show. You're gonna you can go back and watch list watch, You're gonna rate and review, you go to the shop.
Speaker 2: You're gonna. I can't even remember this so much, but you know you exactly exactly. It's your job. But talking about job, great job as always, Dony to you, Poie, another floorless shop. Here you go. We'll see your people next week, see your
Speaker 1: H