Speaker 1: The stupidest podcast we've ever done. It's one more thing.
Speaker 2: I'm strong, one more thing.
Speaker 1: So I'm not even gonna tell you what this is till after. This is one of those internet challenges that's happening right now.
Speaker 3: Are okay, good?
Speaker 1: So the challenge is to exhale all the air out of your lungs and then try to scream after you've exhaled all the air out of your lungs. Now, what ended up being funnier than even people doing that is Michelangelo's inability to try to do it. So we got this text, this is un ironic.
Speaker 4: We have to do You have that the audio, I mean we played it at the.
Speaker 1: End of the radio show of Michael trying to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get that.
Speaker 1: This is unironically one of the best segments you guys have ever done. Michael Angelo is killing me, so felt like we should try it again. Now Michael wants to watch Katie do it. Yeah, So the problem we are having is Michael Angelo would breathe all the year out of his lungs and then take a breath. So this is what it sounded like earlier when Michael Angelo was trying.
Speaker 4: So you took you inhaled, You didn't.
Speaker 1: You didn't exhale enough either, it completely exacted. Okay, you inhaled again.
Speaker 4: He can't in heal, no blew out. Then you took a breath. Okay, I may blow.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna just do nothing.
Speaker 4: But blow out. Don't take a breath in. I am just I don't understand. I'm just going out.
Speaker 5: That's how I excel.
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 1: And for some reason we couldn't explain as you could hear there?
Speaker 4: Yes, what the hell?
Speaker 1: I think we need to let him redeem himself. Will you do it again?
Speaker 6: Michael?
Speaker 1: I think you fully understand. Now you breathe out all your air. You do not take in any anymore area. You just try to scream with no air.
Speaker 5: The problem I have is when I, you know, I breathe it all out, but when I go to scream, I end up bringing it back in.
Speaker 1: Well, control yourself, then, don't. So let's try it.
Speaker 5: Let's try it one more time and breathe everything out and then scream it all exactly. All right, I'll try there you go. There we go, and this is in heald so I can get my breath out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 6: If you.
Speaker 1: You didn't exhale first. You got to exhale first one more time. I think you can do it. It's like a how many step processes? Exhale and scream.
Speaker 2: It's a two step process and you you don't even have to take a big inhale, just go and then try to scream.
Speaker 4: This is making me uncomfortable.
Speaker 7: Now, Katie, would you exhale all the way and then first before the scream, don't stream until all the airs out of your lungs.
Speaker 1: So it should take a couple of seconds to get all the air out of your lungs.
Speaker 5: All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: There it is okay. He did it.
Speaker 1: He did it for some reason, almost made me pass out listening to you.
Speaker 4: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: So there you go. I agree with the texture. This is the funniest thing we've ever done.
Speaker 5: And this is catching the country by storm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, what is your cable out? Yeah? No kidding, Michael. How are you feeling right now?
Speaker 1: You're doing all right?
Speaker 4: I'm okay, Okay, we have done.
Speaker 1: We've done a couple of these at home. The only one that pops of mine is the like, eat a bunch of saltines and try to whistle one. I remember doing that with the kids class. It goes back to when I was so fun.
Speaker 4: I did that outside a grocery store as like a six year old. Okay, they recruited me to be part of that that contest. Really thought, oh, this will be no problem, and I learned something important that day.
Speaker 1: It's one of the great lessons of life about whistling with a mouthful of dry food. Katie, can you do the exhaled scream challenge?
Speaker 6: I'll right, Nope, I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel good.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it doesn't. I'm sure it doesn't. I won't do it. But I'm an adult. I think we are the most unfortunate generation of bitter old people because in the past it struck me in listening to that internet challenge again. Is that's the sort of thing kids have done from time immemorial with each other. Sure, but there there would have been no opportunity for me to hear it. It's like the the lingo. We're constantly seeing articles or you know, just memes or hearing whatever about the latest hip kid lingo and what it means and what does your kid mean when they say that's so ohio, I don't care. I don't care. And once I got done raising my kids, until my grandkids were like sanes or something, I would not be subjected to any youth slang. And now because of the Internet, I am I'm the victim here.
Speaker 1: I took a negative turn.
Speaker 4: I don't care what kids are saying instead of that's cool. I don't care. If the word has not existed for less than thirty years, I don't want to hear it. Technical developments are an exception. In fact, if Shakespeare didn't scratch it on a page, I don't need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like they change faster now than they used to probably do. Right, everything else has been sped up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean, because how would you like get a new slang word somebody in your friend group came up with it or heard it or something. Right now, you're subjected every social group around the world, potentially.
Speaker 1: Right, if you went from saying cool to awesome somewhere around nineteen eighty, that would have had to just organically sweep across the country, probably from California or in one of the coasts, across the country, very very slowly, whereas now it's almost instantaneous, and then people that like to be cool or awesome or tough need to have a new word all of a sudden. So yeah, they probably change a lot faster now than they used to.
Speaker 4: What's the origin of saying like every other word? Can we seek out those people and punish them? Hell, that's the devil's work? Yeah, Satan, Yes, the father of lies. That's who came up with that? How many? How many nicknames for Satan? Do you know?
Speaker 1: Bill's abub the one I mentioned?
Speaker 4: Scratch and scratch. You said the father lies? So I'll volley back with oh, I know I'm missing a lunch Yablo b ls above is technically like a mid level devil.
Speaker 1: I think I was the guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Saytan old scratch. I know I'm missing, So that must be sleep deprived.
Speaker 1: They're all behind using the word like a lot, no doubt. Yeah, Michael, thank you for giving me the most joy I will have all day long.
Speaker 5: Ye're very welcome.
Speaker 1: That was That was the highlight of my day. You not being able to follow those instructions. I don't know why, but I really enjoyed that.
Speaker 4: In space, no one can hear you scream, but Michelangel can scream he'd find a way. He did in hail somehow.
Speaker 5: Well, join us next time for the other Internet challenge. You blind your blindfold yourself and run with scissors in a room full of people. Well, I guess that's it.