Speaker 1: Hello, friends, and welcome in too, Fantasy Pros. This is extra Point. I am Chris Welsh, that is Andrew Ericsson. This is the podcast of the People where we are going to spend the next hour live in our Fantasy Pros Discord. We have got a Discord live audience that is going to be raising their hands. They're gonna come on up here ask us fantasy questions. You guys get to dictate what we do for the show. Could you ask for anything better? Maybe, but you're not gonna find it. Andrew Ericson and myself, Andrew, what's up, buddy good? I feel like I wasn't here last week. I had the little day off break here and I only saw you on the Bicell Trade Show. So what's up, man?
Speaker 2: Well, I knew that you were gallivanting on your Halloween destination of fun because you're just you're just overly upset. I'm kidding, of course. Yes, you were out touching grass, right out in the outdoors, doing some hiking. I saw a cactus. I believe in the picture that you sent when you have those days off.
Speaker 1: Erckson was so shocked by this. Yeah, So actually I took Thursday. It was just like a day off for me there. I used to do this specific area hiking and it's just out kind of in the middle of nowhere. It's called the Skyline Ridge. It's like a five mile hike and it ends at this top of this peak. And what's unique is the peak has a very stereotypical cactus at the top. And I took a picture of it and sent and Erickson was like, oh, real cactus and I was like, yeah, there's a lot of those out here in Arizona, but it is weird seeing it at the top of the mountain. So I touched dirt, not grass, but you know, to your.
Speaker 2: Point close enough and your neck and your neck of the wood is dirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, touching dirt sounds a little more ominous. It sounds a little more like concrete, you know, shoes or something like that. But you you know what we're getting out here, But that's what we got going on. I am glad to hear and see your face, Andrew, glad to see everybody else out here in the audience raise those hands. We're going to be talking to you, and we got a lot of other offerings for you guys to be able to fill that need. Because over on the discord, which we'd love for you guys to check out fantasypros dot Com slash Chat. You guys can sign up for free get access to a ton of different areas in our discord. But what's also so great is we have some podcast recording so you can check this show out every Thursday, two pm Eastern. We've also got on Mondays Out of Bounds at two pm Eastern with myself Bogman. We got Piece of Pia in there. That's our show. Plus we've got some other great ones worman Fits five pm Eastern on the first Tuesday of each month, and then Fits and Bogs at five pm Eastern on the third Tuesday of each month. And who knows, there might be even more. So it's not just the cool fun stuff. Yes, we've got podcasts, we got the rooms, and you can upgrade to premium so you have access to every little thing. Here we go. I want to get this started with all the questions, but I do have to ask you, Andrew, are you as excited as I am about Christian McCaffrey week in Week ten? I don't think there's a whole lot of fantasy application to talking about Christian McCaffrey, because I think everybody agrees you just start. I think it's more about us in the industry as far as rankings go. But I just did a show with Bogman. Bogman had him at sixteen and he's just like, I don't know. He's like, ah, don't trust the forty nine ers. I am so much further higher than him. On Christian McCaffrey this week, Just curious that, like, what you think the workload is going to be? Will it be full bore? Do you think we will see some sneaky Jordan Mason value coming up?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I mean, I'm in the camp. I'm in the camp, but it's full Go CMC, run CMC. Because we just see this with some of these coaches, right, Sean McVay being an example, Once he gets Kiren going, once he gets Poopa going, you just can't help himself. It doesn't matter what the plan was going ahead, because when he sees McCaffrey rep off a massive run, make a dynamic catch in the passing game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who are playing off a Monday night overtime loss against a forty nine ers team that is coming off a bye week. I just think that this is the perfect opportunity to get him going, not like knock off the rust, not oh, let's ease him in, It's hey, let's have him smash and then if we're up by so many points then we can give him a break. So I mean, I have him RB four this week. Again, I think that in most cases you're probably starting him no matter what. I can't see a scenario where you held him this time and you have the luxury of being able to wait a week. But I get I don't desisarily disagree that where Boggs has him ranked or where ECR has him ranked at RB ten because I mean, I'm I could be one hundred percent wrong, right, And I'm with.
Speaker 1: You though I haven't in the exact same spot.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, like I just I like, I guess I'm just like call me Sean McVay because I can't help myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I actually love how you said that too, because it's one hundred percent. It's like it's just an addictive quality to Christian McCaffrey. It's like he's just like, oh, you know what, will be careful and blah blah blah. And then it's just like he's out there and like just go just you know, he just wants to all the oh will be careful about him this week. You know, maybe under twenty touches, thirty seven touches he's gonna have.
Speaker 2: You just cannot wait exactly and what is Kyle Shanahan in terms of the coach begin Nex suggested to us all year with with McCaffrey and his injury that we can't even believe what he says or whatever report we're going to get the leaks twenty minutes before the game. I know, I don't know, man, So.
Speaker 1: I'm just like he's retiring or something.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know. And there's also like, well again, if he also gets reinjured in this game, right then he's probably not gonna be a top five running back because so there's just this is one of these scenarios where, again talking off the show, you know, a lot of what we're doing is trying to project what's gonna happen predict. I do just kind of want to wait and see what do they do with Christian McCaffrey can get starting in fantasy. But I'm excited to watch again into someone that faded CMC all season long. Look, man, I'm not gonna be surprised if he ends up being the high scoring running back the rest of the season, and if you held him this time he traded for him, then kudos to you. If that ends up being the way things shake out at the end of the fantasy season.
Speaker 1: Just release the McCaffrey props, please that I want. Release the props. We'll talk cowards about that later. Cowards. Just pretend he's playing and give them to me. What you think, that's all I want.
Speaker 2: The perfect situation for that is the Puka thing, right where we.
Speaker 1: Get a they tell us they're like he's going to.
Speaker 2: Be they're not sure, and then all the lines and then you just smash everything and you you you do, ladders, you do whatever.
Speaker 1: You got me excited, escalators, just whatever.
Speaker 2: Just scalators, eels, space.
Speaker 1: X, rockets, just just you have to catch me with a robot arm after I'm all in. That sounds phenomenal. All right, Let's let's talk to our people. It's what it's all about. Raising them hands and kicking off the show today is Papa Wan Scho Premium member of the Fantasy pros discord. What's up, Poppy?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, gracious, I got to be the first one is time around?
Speaker 2: I am So it's just kid.
Speaker 1: Number yeah, numeroo, what's uping dude?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I heard Andrew saying that he was complaining about twelve twelve leagues. I got four, and I'm life depressed, you know, is.
Speaker 1: Why why are you depressed?
Speaker 6: Are?
Speaker 1: Are they all bad?
Speaker 3: No, it's just the one.
Speaker 4: I want to win so bad because we have a big trophy. You know that we put our names on it. Every time we win is like a hundred dollars lead. You know.
Speaker 1: That's the way. It is not the worst two. By the way, when like I, you know, years and years back, I remember you'd have like four leagues, and then you're being honest with yourself, You're like, oh, yeah, I play in four leagues, but I really want the one, Like there's always that one.
Speaker 2: You want to keep. I want to just focus all my attention on the one, and then I'll find other ways to play fantasy betting, et cetera. Because I think you can do that, especially now with so many different ways to play.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I've got that in like one home league. But what's transferred for me this year is I'm in first and second in both of my ffpcs. So now I'm just so far gone that it's all I want in the world, for more obvious reasons than pride. So we'll see how that goes, all right, But Bobby did, what did?
Speaker 4: I got two quick questions right, so I can move out of the way for everybody else to ask their questions right. The first one is, I have a trade. The guy send me three different trade light The trades are he's sending me Amari Cooper and ram Odunza for either Tracy is one of the running backs, Tyron's Tracy, Josh Jacobs or Deandres Swift?
Speaker 1: Is this is this a keeper? Pr Yeah?
Speaker 4: PPR Redraft?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so it was. I'm sorry, was it Tracy?
Speaker 4: And Yeah, I'm getting I'm getting Amari Cooper and ans it for and I'm giving up one of his running backs, either Josh Jacobs, Jan Swift or Tyron Tracy.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I hate it. I don't I don't want to do any of that, Erickson.
Speaker 2: I would only take the Jacobs deal. But if I don't have what.
Speaker 1: You would keep, you would you would rather keep Swift and trade Jacobs.
Speaker 2: No, I would rather get if Jacobs was the running back I was getting that.
Speaker 1: No, No, but did I did? I hear it wrong, Poppy. I thought it was.
Speaker 4: The wide receivers given one of those running back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has to give up those running backs to get a Cooper and a Dune. Say I'm not giving up either of those three running backs to get those two wide outs.
Speaker 4: What if Jayden Read is there involved?
Speaker 2: You're getting Jane Reed too, I.
Speaker 5: Can't switch out on him.
Speaker 4: Say let me get Jayden Reid and Oguza for one of these three guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I see it. So you can get Jaden Red. Let's do this Erickson, Jaden Reid and a Dune's a for Swift. No, you still want you want to keep Swift?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't like the trade.
Speaker 2: I don't want Swift. No, I don't want to. I don't want Swift on my team.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, so you are doing it. We're we're talking who's on first? Ericson? He can trade Swift to get Jaden Reid and a Dunes. That you would do that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, do that?
Speaker 1: Would you trade Jacobs?
Speaker 6: To do that.
Speaker 1: No, okay, So there you go. So that answers that one poppy.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the second question is that this maybe for the entire group.
Speaker 2: You know, what's the vallee?
Speaker 4: What what is the value of me keeping Jonathan Brooks on a redraft?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's that's a great question. In Redraftuh came down today Chuba Hubbard signed extension. I believe it was like four years, thirty three million. Jonathan Brooks owners and Dynasty all screeched at the same time. We all heard that. So the question is is it worth keeping Jonathan Brooks rest of season? My I'm going to just give a simple answer and Ericson will give the profound answer. I say no, I don't have any trust in Jonathan Brooks's rest of season. I think it maxes out around like a ten carry game at the end. So if there's something comparable out there, I do that. But I also don't like to make rash moves without having any data, and we have no data of him playing yet, so I'm not looking to just cut bait because we haven't seen it. My expectation is it won't be nothing worth fantasy. Ericson, what say you?
Speaker 2: I would probably agree with you. I think that right now, he's just a handcuff. Really, that's what he is. Again, ideally a high, high upside handcuff. Theoretically, again, he's ever played, so we don't actually know if you can hold him just to see what he does this week. Then they go on a buy and he does nothing to drop them, and then you kind of move on and someone else can pick them up and hope that there's a tuba injury because I think at this point that's what Brooks needs to be relevant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's important. Someone in like the chat kind of echoing. I feel like what I said is you just don't drop to drop. I'm not looking to drop high upside players just to drop even when they're underperforming. If there was something amazing that we're sitting out there, you can do it, but yeah, stick around to like see Brooks.
Speaker 2: Brooks says zero performing at all, So can't can't underperform if you still have played.
Speaker 1: Yeah No, But I'm saying like, if there's someone else great performing, like there's upside with Jonathan Brooks, but he has done nothing, we got to make sure there is something out there. Let's go to Nick Nick Lowry, what's up, Nick?
Speaker 9: Except the guys quick question on the Jonathan Brooks and Cuba Hubbard's side of things, just because we're on that, I have two teams with both of them. Not totally sure if I should be looking to move Cuba with the ex've been to this, or just be happy to have them on that running back squad for the long term.
Speaker 1: I did put Cuba as kind of a move. Well, actually it was pollared this week, but I've kind of been in that range. I still don't love the offense. I don't love brooks coming back, but like the extension shows their commitment to him, and I've just not sold that Brooks is going to do anything crazy. So I don't know, man, I'm if I'm competing, I'm probably not looking to get off at Cuba unless someone's paying high. You echo that, Erickson, or maybe furthermore, it's not even a question that you roll with Cuba.
Speaker 2: Just hold, just just hold Cuba again. They're the embedment of Jonathan Brooks's coming back is is going to be in Hubbard's trade market price people people are still they're going to want to discount. So even though signed the big deal there we have been pounding into the ground to sell Cuba Hubbard because we thought Brooks was going to do a thing and not and not pay and the team not paid Youba Hubbard. So for the market to adjust to this is probably gonna still take a couple of weeks because the brook The high is so strong. I yeah, I think you just got to just keep him.
Speaker 1: And it would take like, you know, them being like, well, you know he might be active, blah blah blah, and then he has like thirteen carries and everyone's like whoa, And that's just like we don't foresee that happening. So yeah, was there another question there?
Speaker 9: Yeah? So I have him Cuba, I guess, and Brooks so more so Cuba as like my RB three also have Tyrone Tracy on a team where I have neighbors. I feel kind of weird having all of the important giants. I don't know if I should be looking to move Tracy once he blows up after this week, or just kind of thinking through how to manage having both of them on the same roster.
Speaker 1: That's a good question, Ericson. I know you're very very pro Tracy. Right now, he kind of has a stranglehold are you open to moving him if we have a big week this week?
Speaker 2: I think that makes sense. Again, I'm always think it's just good process to sell high after Monster games, and the Panthers matchup is the best you can get for a running back, So I think that sense. That being said, Giants schedule the rest of the season is really good. Buccaneers, Cowboys, Saints, Ravens is not great, but then it's Falcons and Colts. So again, I'm not trying to get rid of Try and Tacy for nothing. So if I'm stuck with them, I'm still gonna be okay with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I'm not as big into like the up and down this week we sell off of because I do care about the long term and this schedule being friendliest out there. I'm probably not like, I know, you have its giants, but you have the two best giants. If someone wants to overpay, and someone looks at the schedule and they go, oh my gosh, this is going to be the guy that's gonna he has got a great schedule. He's going to be in RB twelve or something rest of season and they want to overpay, I'm open to it, but I wouldn't look as like trying to get off of neighbors and and Tyrone Tracy at this point, Scoop Ski Scoop Ski in the house. I don't believe we've talked to Scoop before. What's up, Scoop?
Speaker 6: Hey, how's it going guys?
Speaker 1: We're doing good, dude. What do you got hey?
Speaker 10: I just need to start sick question for my flex two in a PPR league, I've got JK Dobbins, Ramandre Stevenson or Josh.
Speaker 1: Downs Downs, Remindre and JK Dobbins Lex.
Speaker 2: He said two or just one?
Speaker 6: Guy?
Speaker 2: I thought it was just a flex Dobbins.
Speaker 1: In full PPR over Downs and Remandre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's I think he has the most touchdown equity of those guys, so even in full PPR, I think that he just Chargers should be the Planet Titans, one of the worst teams in the NFL, Like I think the Charges role.
Speaker 1: I kind of lean Downs here. If you're doing two Dobbins and Downs, if it was just one, I'm going to give a slight lean to Downs. I know everybody's very disjointed, uh last week, because you know, Flacco was bad and everything like that, But Down still like was getting targets, and if they're more efficient this week, Downs is going to get even more targets. So if he gets seven or eight catches, there's a lot of floor there. Dobbins does have better touchdown equity to disagree with that, So if you're playing, you know, playing on that side, I'm I think those two are super close. For more is actually the the one out of that.
Speaker 2: But I mean, and Dobbins has been like being involved in the passing game, and he has two catches in every game this year except for the Panthers game.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think I think you just what did he just say?
Speaker 11: Too?
Speaker 1: He just said I will do two if weird news comes out with CMC, but right now, just need Okay, so he had CMC. Yeah, you're well, you're you're rolling in there, So I mean, yeah, I wish I had those problems. I don't. Those are usually not my quandaries for the week in fantasy, unfortunately Sewn Shawn Oh, It's so Sewan was going, dude good.
Speaker 12: So uh so I'm any three wide receiver half PPR league, I have Joston Jefferson, Turr mclornan and Davonta Smith this week, I have a trade question in regards to a Vanta Smith. I was offered Joe Burrow or I was offered Jared Goff and Sama Porta for Joe Burrown Evan Ingram, but then the trade changed to Jared Goff, Amari Cooper, and De Hop for Joe Burrow and DeVonta Smith.
Speaker 1: So you're moving away Smith and Burrow, and I'm sorry, what were you getting back? Again?
Speaker 12: So it was originally Golf and Laporta, but he changed it to Cooper, De Hop and Golf. So is there any combination of those players that would be better for me in a trade? I'm I have of An Ingram and Tucker Craft at tight end right now.
Speaker 1: No, I hate it. I mean I hate every bit of that. I don't like trading Burrow and I just none of that scenario, the original scenario I hated the most. I don't like the new scenario of my off here.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I had trouble following that specific trade, but usually when that happens, I still have an idea of how I feel about it, and nothing about that trade said oh yeah, you got to smash this trade. Yeah, and so that you immediately went to Gross, Yes, I agree. Yeah, nothing in that trade to me sounded like moving away Burrow getting golf back, and.
Speaker 1: I hate that. That was what I hated the most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I want to. I mean, Burrow is the top pocket passing quarterback I think for Fantasy right the only the only guys that are ahead of him are the guys that can run. So yeah, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna keep Burrow.
Speaker 1: And unfortunately, like if Laporta were good this year, this would be different. But like getting Laporta is gonna rank lower than Ingram and and probably.
Speaker 2: Can have to possibly start when Adn't you be able to comftly start him any single week except when Jamison Williams missed and he's back.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so I don't think we would do it, is what we're getting at premium member of Fantasy Pros discord no restrictions for bucks Man.
Speaker 13: What's up? Bucks?
Speaker 1: Unmute? Oh do you know wide receivers either? Bucks going once trying? I can see you trying to unmute. Uh, figure it out and come back in and I will get you back up, my friend, figure out your mic STL member on the discord, it's up STL not much.
Speaker 13: Guys.
Speaker 14: Are you guys doing today?
Speaker 1: We're solid, dude, what's what's your question?
Speaker 8: I wish I was solid too.
Speaker 13: I'm ripping my.
Speaker 1: Hair out now, I look like jo.
Speaker 15: I'm in a twelve man right, I'm in a twelve man standard scoring league. One quarterback, two wide receivers, two running backs of flex and I'm first in the league in scoring, absolutely dominant.
Speaker 14: I love my team, but I'm.
Speaker 16: Three and six and I've just had the worst scheduling you could possibly imagine, and so big picture, there's only five weeks left. Realistically speaking, I probably needed to win at least three of them in order to make a shot out the playoffs. Do I try.
Speaker 14: To sell some of the guys that I have, And for sure it's like I have Mike Evans, who's obviously sitting there hurt. I could probably use another running back because right now I'm sitting there with Tarrek Henry obviously love him. But my RB two is ric O'dwell, who's been fine but could possibly upgrade. You know, I have Justin Jefferson and Jane Daniels and Terry McLaurin and Frey McBride.
Speaker 5: Like I'm loaded everywhere.
Speaker 16: I just can't seem to buy a win, and specifically for this week, would you rather start Jill and Wattle or Josh Downs?
Speaker 1: Okay, well there's a lot in there. If I have a loaded team and I'm underperforming, I know this might not be like a super happy answer for everybody, Like I don't know why I'm going to just sell off of, like, you know, this loaded team unless somebody wants to trade some type of deficit. I don't know quite how to answer this to say, like, if you've got Jefferson, you got all these guys like it sounds like you have a deficit at Mike Williams. You're not a wide receiver because you're not loaded there. So if I could move off of a guy like Rico Doubtle to upgrade my wide receiver room, I would be good with that. But you know, people are gonna probably know you're underperforming. So I'm looking for the best upside. I guess I guess the answer is looking for the best upside trade. You could possibly have ericson what do you say on that? And then what was the question? Was Josh Downs or whole? I think Josh Downs is safer.
Speaker 2: This is the safe projection with the floor with his targets, Whereas Wattle I think could have a big week this week, but it's still more fringey just because he hasn't been as targeted as we'd like to see.
Speaker 1: We had Jacob Gibbs from CBS on the show on the Rank Show this week with me and Fitz Go and listen to that on the Wide Receiver Rank Show. Really and Jacob is all in on Jalen Waddle, very high on him this week. All of that being said, I agree, I'm I'm team downs on this side, though I don't think Wattle's too far off. What do you think about the like I got a monster roster, I'm super underperforming. Like what do you do in that instance to shake things up? Or you just roll it out and hope things, you know, regress positively for you for the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think things will just start to work in your favor. I would say if you need to get with I mean, Mike Evans is not going to help you this week, He's not gonna help you next week. So if you want to trade him package mcdoubt'll see you can get another running back. Brian Dave Montgomery, Like, that's like the range I'd be trying to fish in for a player like Mike Evans, and you're just throwing in doubt as an extra piece, so they feel like they're getting maybe a little bit more on top. So I mean, you like the rest of your team, it seems like you have you can expend Evans to get something that can help you now because he's again, he's not going to help you the next two weeks because he's hurt, and then I have a bye week. So that's the trade that I would move, but otherwise I would keep the rest of the roster intact.
Speaker 1: You can also go and check out my playbook if you've got some of the big questions. Not only can you manage your fantasy football lineups with my playbook, it's a powerful suite where you can have actual auto set lineups, whether it is just optimizing or full optimization on those lineups. We've got the Waiver Assistant, and we've got the trade Analyzer. And that's where I was leading to the trade analyzer. You can go and put to the test all your trades, see what the system has to say. It can end up offering you out. You can figure out what trades make sense when you're kind of stuck with it. My Playbook go and check it out today. Import your team for free, customize fantasy football news, rankings and analysis. Sink your league today a fantasyro dot com, slash my playbook or download the My Playbook app and utilize not just the waivers but the trade stuff which can help you a decent amount out. You know, if we don't give you the answer that you're in love with, let's try to go back to Bucks. Man, Let's see if Bucks got that finished Bucks. Ah, it's sad and now I'll saying I'm rooting for Bucks. Nothing Bucks, No green, Mute on mute no, Go into your settings and do a test. It'll show you if your stuff is working. We'll try it. We'll do I'll go a third time premium member. Man, we're here for Bucks. Tommy, Tommy h another premium member on the Fantasy Pros. It's up, Tommy. Come come closer to your phone. Come closer to your phone. You sound like you're a million miles away.
Speaker 17: Okay, yeah, I have a start sit question.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 17: You know for Brian Thomas Junior, you know, always like said and forget, but I see that Lawrence is unlikely to play. So how how much which you downgrade him? Would you start like Deantay Johnson in wide receiver or or like Rico Daldo or Bucky Irving in flex instead of BTJ Okay, those are good questions.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know. I would not I would keep him in there.
Speaker 1: Even you wouldn't go Rico or Bucky over over him in a flex.
Speaker 2: No, I mean there are He's definitely deserves a downgrade, but not to I mean, am I trying to jan in Rico o'dowdell.
Speaker 1: And where do you have?
Speaker 2: Where do you have him this week? So right now he's nineteen, that's probably gonna move down. He'll probably end up being more around like, yeah, he'll probably be more around like the thirty range.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where I move around twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah, there's like a certain tier. I got to move him to the bottom because again, I don't want to discount his talent. And it's not like Mac Jones is Tyler Huntley, but he's still Mac Jones. And we've never seen him play with Brian Thomas, so that matters. And those cases, man, I don't love any of those really, I don't love any of those options. Do you love Burke, Bucky or Rico with Cooper Rush? I guess Rico is like the volume play, so I guess if you want to lock on the floor, I guess Rico would be the alternate. But I just think Brian Thomas Junior and if he hits, it's because he's really good and doesn't matter who his quarterback is. But then again, we saw the Dolphins, and I saw that play for weeks and weeks, but mac Jones wasn't as bad as those quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Like, the positive here is the Vikings are giving up the fourth most yards to wide receivers.
Speaker 2: We need garbage time, We need garbage.
Speaker 1: The problem is is the Vikings are also a really complicated defense. If you guys remember and what was it like week three or four whatever, where like they made the forty nine ers look silly and Brock pretty after was like, hey, amazing schemes and stuff. Mac Jones hasn't been playing. Mac Jones is also not great and you're gonna throw him out there. I'm not confident that mac Jones is gonna be slaying the ball a whole bunch and I'm worried it's gonna be a whole lot of just Evan Ingram. So I don't think you're options are phenomenal. Like you know, you can run against the Niners and you can throw, but Rashad White is like version one over Buckie. I think Rico might be my play because I think there's touchdown equity in there. The problem also is that just the the Eagles, you know, like the Eagles aren't exactly like a super super easy defense. They're giving up the fourth least fantasy points to running backs right now, so that kind of holds me back. But I don't know safety nets Rico gets a few more catches. I think I would lean Rico in that instance with Brian Thomas, but maybe I'm overreacting.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's floor ceiling, right, I mean Rico. I think if you if you just need like life or death, if you need ten points, I'm probably gonna play Rico DUBTLL right, that's the side point if I want to, if I really want like upside in my flex, I'm going to start the rookie receiver first round pick who is.
Speaker 1: And also you probably feel really good the Jags will be playing from behind the entire game.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's going to get volumes, so I mean, if he's going to see ten targets, I mean, I'm gonna probably shoot for you upside there.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. Maybe I am learning more little Brion Thomas there. But it ain't Deontay like and you guys are. In fact, maybe Deontay had seven touchdowns today. Whoop's wrong, But it wasn't gonna be him. So, uh can one hundred percent go? All right, We're gonna try a third time? Third time needs to be the charm bucks. Can you make the people happy?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 8: You guys hear hey.
Speaker 1: Hey you clap it up, clap it up, ericson, come on, let's do it.
Speaker 2: This is excited you guys. Not go for it?
Speaker 18: And I wonder I'm wondering the same thing I watched that game. I don't care what Todd Bull said.
Speaker 8: I said if.
Speaker 18: It would it had been any of the other thirty teams in the league. Okay, we can kick the field goal, but not against my home.
Speaker 2: You always go for two homes.
Speaker 1: All right, what do you got dude?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 18: So, two questions. I'm in two pay leagues, both of them either first or second is scoring, but my record doesn't necessarily reflect that our oldest scoring.
Speaker 4: To you guys.
Speaker 18: I've been listening to you guys every week, so I definitely appreciate you there.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 18: Last week in one of the leagues, I actually lost on Monday Night football, so it's basically a bad Monday Night because the guy had Kelsey and k I and that's how I lost. So I'm five or four in that league, and I was wondering if you could pick two for me, ric O'daldo, Terry McLaurin or Brian Thomas Tree.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we just did the Rico Brian Thomas thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm Cooley, mclauran, McLaurin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mclaurin's the no doubt or I don't know. I think like Erickson said before, I think he said it really well. If you just need like your lock ten points, Rico might be the guy. But there is a lot of upside with Brian Thomas, so you know, and you're you're kind of underperforming right now. I'm probably going Thomas and McLaurin in your situation because I need I need some.
Speaker 18: Dubs perfect perfect, and then the other question. My other league is a super flex league. I'm actually first of going in that league, but my record is four and five. I need to win this week. I kind of craped the bed on drafting quarterbacks, and I drafted Anthony Richardson and c J. Stroud, so I can't start. I don't really think I can start either this week. So I have Stafford in the other QB spot. Would you start in the other spot bow knicks c J. Stroud or would you just use a running back or receiver.
Speaker 1: In the in the super flex spot?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 1: And it was c J. Stroud and Bois Yeah, okay, all right, thanks Bocks. What do you think, Erickson?
Speaker 2: I mean, if Stroud gets Nico Collins back.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's coming back. I don't think Nikos playing this week.
Speaker 2: Is that? Is that the direction it's going.
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't practice on Thursday still, and they seem to be kind of I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think if considering how bad the Texans looked, if he was playing, they would tell people he was playing, they would be like, hey, we're getting our guy back, like get excited and that very much. Yeah, Like he's not coming back. So I mean, I would just play bone X. I get that, it's not He's still a quarterback and he runs, right. I guess it's a terrible matchup, But I just think the quarterback floor that quarterbacks offer versus just positional players. I mean, his worst game this year, he still scored seven points. Right, He's going to get ten points. He's not going to score less than that. So, and I'm not sure who is his other flex option movie?
Speaker 1: He just said, like another running back.
Speaker 2: I think maybe I would. I would just play Nicks. I think he can run. He can do enough where he can get ten to fifteen points, and that's like a ceiling for some times for running backs. They don't score touchdowns. So I would just play bone X.
Speaker 1: I'm comfortable with it. Will. Will Oh yes, Cuba though, he said, Cuba, you put Cube over and Bonex on a super flex.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm just going to play Bonex. I just I'll go I usually just I almost always just play the quarterbacks and it usually works out.
Speaker 1: So that is kind of a tough one, though, Will. What's up?
Speaker 19: Will?
Speaker 6: Gentlemen?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 1: We're rocking, dude? What's up your mind?
Speaker 20: Uh?
Speaker 7: So, buys and injuries killing me this week? I've got a twenty three chance to win. But I've got Evans on on he'll be coming back in a couple of weeks. I got Centric Tillman on buy. And you know, it looks like CD is gonna gonna play on my roster, So I'm looking for one flex receiver. Here are my options. Parker Washington. I was leaning towards him, but if TREPA. Lawrence is gonna be out, maybe not. Tolbert's available Cocher, Josh Palmer, and Ray Ray McCloud.
Speaker 1: And if CD doesn't play, you're in trouble, Erickson. Does anybody do anything for you there? I'm I'm not into Parker Washington. Who are you into on that list? Cocher, Tolbert, Ray Ray Parker Coker said, with your massive confidence, you fel.
Speaker 2: He's fishing in the wide receiver back end, wide receiver four range. So I think Coker has good opportunity. I think he looked good again. I don't love this offense, but I mean he was very close to scoring two touchdowns last week, so I will go with Coker.
Speaker 1: I had his receiving yard prop last week at thirty six point five. Do you know what he finished.
Speaker 2: I was thirty six, right, yep. And because Bryce Young overthrew him.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool. That was pretty excited about that. I don't know I could actually go with I mean, if if CD doesn't play.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, LAMB doesn't play, it's Tolbert. Yeah, I think that's easy.
Speaker 1: I could maybe still play CD in that instance. I don't know if I feel great about it. I'm sorry, told, yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. Tolbert. Yeah, Tolbert against the Eagles secondary.
Speaker 2: I mean, you think that Tolbert with all his backup reps with Cooper Rush, he would have good some good chemistry. So yeah, I guess that that is in theory another option. I just think. I think I think we were just a week too early on Coker. To be honest, I think that he's gonna have a good game.
Speaker 1: I'm down with that. It would be uncomfortable fit. You're putting in two Cowboys wide receivers with Cooper Rush. It's like not ideal. I think Tolburt and Cocher are probably like in the same general vicinity, so I don't think they're too far off there. All right, let's get back to discord here. Stu Man, what's up man, What's up? Stut Premium member of the Fantasy Pros Discord.
Speaker 8: Hey, going on, what's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 21: So I'm doing doing well. I got I'm eight and one in my league. I got the most points scored by about one hundred and fifty, so.
Speaker 19: Everything's looking good.
Speaker 21: I'm kind of playing for the championship here, so I want to make some moves to set me up for best chance as possible.
Speaker 7: Wondering about Alvin Kamara and Tony pollard longevity, you know through the playoffs.
Speaker 22: Did you try and get off those two?
Speaker 1: I highlighted Tony Pollard on the BICLL Trade Show with ericson this week as Tony Pollard is the guy that I'm looking to try to get out from on the high.
Speaker 2: Well, shit is it is? Sell Tony Pollard, Sison, you started the flame? Very good?
Speaker 1: Okay good.
Speaker 2: Everything I've seen is because I'm on board. I made some of my videos about Tony Pollard. Listened to a couple of the shows. Tony Pollard so high everywhere we all see it. Well, so, but you started the fire?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so I love it. Thank you for giving me credit on that. I was I was, I was first out the week on Monday, I started some of that and hopefully it pays off. But yeah, okay, so you're off. You're on the sison for Pollard to sell.
Speaker 2: Tony Pollard sison. Yes, but yeah, I think that both these guys are not going to be able to duplicate what they've done in the first half of the season. Camara is an old running back. The Saints continue to lose games. I know he has a contract, but I think it's very unlikely that he keeps up the run that he is on. I mean, he leads the NFL in touches, right, I just I get concerned about that. And then Pollard, I mean, the guy can't practice anymore because they need him for every single game. And you outlined it on the show, why why you should trade him?
Speaker 1: So yeah, is there any It's a rough question, it's his kind of follow up. You're moving off of Kamara, You're moving off of Pollard. Is there anybody that just like sparks it in your brain that you're trying to go get? You know, like, I don't know like what the trades end up looking like. I do think they're tough. I want to sell Pollard on the high. I think I had identified like maybe ken Walker is someone I would love to move to if possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you can get that done. I mean I think that you're more realistically trying to. I think going after a receiver is probably the better move to make as opposed to looking for I mean, Brian Robinson Jr. Straight up again, he's coming off a down game. He's a little bit banged up, but he's a younger running back west overall volume. They have a late bye week, but his playoff schedule is really great.
Speaker 1: Are you doing that for Pollard? You're saying you're training Pollard for Thomas.
Speaker 2: Collard, Pollard for Robinson, Oh, for Robinson. Yeah, for Robinson, and then with Kamara. I would say, I mean even if you could pack them together just for like a like a Josh Jake, I mean, maybe not Josh, maybe just one for Josh Jacobs Deebo as a receiver swap coming off a bye week. I think he's got a lot offside. So yeah, those are the players that'll be looking at. Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do the lame thing if we're both co signing moving off specifically Pollard, drop it in the Trade analyzer you know Syncer League if you didn't already, but see what you're That's a cool thing, is like it can identify stuff in your league and then you can go and pick your teams and see what trades might make sense for others, for Tony Pollard, and then maybe you can start there or you go you can throw them out there and just see what. Uh what fish or biton if you will on that. But yeah, I think we're both co signing that. Let's see. Uh, I can't even mag just on the Fantasy pros. Too many letters for me to even comprehend what we're going here. We're gonna go with Madge. What's up, dude? Unmute yea majestic Okay, okay, brain's not working. I see it now. As soon as you said it, I see it all. So what's up? What's up?
Speaker 13: Dude?
Speaker 21: A couple of questions quick? One, What are we doing with san Laporte?
Speaker 1: Not much?
Speaker 2: I have start keeping him on the bench.
Speaker 1: Yep, not starting.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 21: I luckily I got j Seki this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't even worry about Yeah, so Benjim and just live the GAESICKI life. What else?
Speaker 21: Yeah, that's right, all right, next question, and this isn't even my league I've been battling with and he's thinking me because you know, as I listened, great question, he has Mike Evans and Nico okay, and he has an offer to trade Nico and Rashad White for Briest Hall, ray and Allen Javonte Williams.
Speaker 1: So this is on what side? All right? So Rashad White and Nico for essentially just Breecell because Braylen Allen means nothing. I mean, I guess if you have no depth, So I don't know. I kind of look at this as Niko versus Brice Hall, but there's obviously other pieces. Ericson is something spark for you here?
Speaker 2: I think that this is fair for Breeze Hall and you get you get Braylen Allen too, right?
Speaker 1: Is that with the Yeah, he got bris and Braylan.
Speaker 2: So I mean you're locked in the Jets running back rest of the season, and that's pretty good. White. We don't know, he's always kind of a fringe start every time you throw him out there. Nico is obviously I think, the best piece, but he's hurt. I mean, he should be coming back soon.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's fair? I guess that's it sounds like you think this is fair.
Speaker 2: I think it's fair. Yeah, I mean white is a I mean white could be really helpful or just be nothing. Right. We don't like the white is. It is kind of a roller coaster right now with him. Obviously, Nico is really strong. Start again, if you only need one starter and you're good with consolidating, then yeah, I would take I.
Speaker 1: Think it's probably also about like what is your what is your just actual need? Like if if you've got Nico out there, but you've got others strong wide receivers that you hit with, and you got two or three starters in your need of a top end running back, I like getting priests. But if you're trading off what is already a really bad wide receiver core and you've got strong running backs, like, I don't know, I might try to stick.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: So I think it might be like, what do you need more running back or wide receiver? Where's your depth lacking? But I think it's relatively fair, relatively for the most part. Red Beard, it's up, Red Beard.
Speaker 8: What's going on, y'all? Y'all having a good day.
Speaker 1: We have a good one, dude. It's already November somehow, Andrew Erickson and I are back together. What more can we ask for?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 20: You go better than me. I'm driving around fixing flat tires though, sorry.
Speaker 2: Well Mark start than the kids.
Speaker 1: But flat tire all right? U? No flat tires in the fantasy.
Speaker 20: Well, I've reached out to Ericson and both the trades for Pollard that I was trying that, I reached out to him yesterday. Both of them got denied. So I've heard you say about Brian Robinson, so I'll try that one just to get off of him. But another one is one of the guys has had Josh Downs on his bench or taxi spot for a ten team start ten PPR Dynasty League. So you think, do you think that's a fair offer to try to get Downs versus.
Speaker 1: Who are you trading Hollard? Hollard, Oh sorry, I want more. I want more than Downs for Pollo.
Speaker 2: It's also dynasty though Pollard's not a super young running back, and Josh Downs is a young receiver that's starting to grow. I mean, I think right now it may seem like you're overpaying a little bit, but that's kind of the artist selling high, buying low, and then we look up four weeks from now, we might be like, you can't get Josh Downs of Tony Pollard anymore, right, So I think, yeah, again, it feels weird, but I think I still make this deal.
Speaker 1: If I had, like if I got like some pick or something with it. Maybe here's my only thing.
Speaker 2: In Dynasty, sweer you want a sweetener?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like in Dynasty, I work a little bit more hardcore in like three year windows, and I think Tony Pollard can still be really efficient. By the way, my cell of Tony Pollard is more about this season, like they want to protect Tony Pollard. They love what Pollard's done, you know. I know Tadji Spears has been dudish, but they like Tony. I think Tony Pollard is going to be a solid back for a couple of years, so to trade him, I don't disagree with like what you're saying with Downs, maybe it is a bit closer. I feel like I would still try to get a little bit more. So, like I said, if you got like a second round and Downs like that feels a little bit better. I think he also mentioned a two for two Pollard and Deontay to get Chubb and downs like, what do you think on that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's I think that makes sense to get Chubb kind of bolster your running back position a little bit. Deonta is a wild card. I mean unless he just went off against the Bengals. We don't know. I mean we do know at this time. Well, she obviously smashed routes run. Yeah, I think that's that's fine.
Speaker 1: I like that is. I don't really care about Deontay too much, so I think I would like that a tiny bit.
Speaker 2: More final final words from yeah, final, Yeah, af there's months or Thursday Night performance.
Speaker 1: Or super disappointing, whichever one it ended up being. Yeah, I'm down with that. Also, want to point you guys out as you're hanging here with Ericson and I if you guys like some of the breakdowns that we do and want to turn it into the betting side. We got the prop show every single week, and Ericson and I are going to be doing I was in called a solo show, just a show without Joe this week, just be Ericson and I over on betting pros for the props and guess what if you're new to that market, all of you on the Fantasy Pro side promo code FP free. Go today download the Betting Pros app. Use that promo code. You can get one month of free access to the entire suite on Betting Pros for all the tools, and you guys can take some of our picks. You can do your own research and you can start making bets.
Speaker 20: Hell.
Speaker 1: Even if you're not into the betting market but you want to track it, you can use those tools with the free month premium and you can just put your bets in using the quick pick to see how you would do. Check out all the analysis, follow your favorites. Do it today. Get on Betting Pros and enjoy one month free with promo code FP free. Download Betting Pros Go. Listen to us on Friday, use the app and have so much fun. What more could you ask for?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Is this what ribs and cheese? But moved the R and the I. Does that sound right?
Speaker 7: Dogg?
Speaker 13: What is it?
Speaker 10: Herbs and cheese?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: It literally is herbs and cheese? Okay, gotcha? What's up, dude?
Speaker 10: So I've been holding on to check o snow on our spots in the Redraft League and I'm wondering if you would trade away Wattle for Hunt. Wattle's my fourth receiver on the team at standard scoring. I have Tracy and Brian Robinson as my two starting running backs right now. I'm just curious if you think that's a big enough upgrade to give up a guy like Wattle.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty good question too, because I think there's a there's a lot of little elements to it. I think you have solid starters for this week. I think Pacheco coming back is clearly going to hurt Hunt if he does. Wattle is at the lowest of value, but there's this really good matchup this week and a lot of people and expectations. I don't know, there's a lot of different roads to this. What which road lead you to wear on this?
Speaker 2: Erickson keeping Wattle, I just I mean, I feel like the Hunt, the Hunt experiment experience is gonna it's gonna dissipate right when Pacheco comes back. So that's my only concern that right now. Yeah, Hunt is definitely the more valuable piece right now, but good matchup this week, Wattle has a really good match up the next two weeks, So I'm gonna keep jayl Ladle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not like I like the idea of like what kream Hunt's doing right now, but as weird as it sounds like, maybe if I needed him like this week, a little bit more infield, but like Tracy's on the Best Matchup, he's gonna get I like Brian Robinson out there, and I think Pacheco is looming and that also hunts a little bit banged up right now. I would rather keep waddle to see it go if it goes off, but fully acknowledge, as I mentioned on the Bicell Trade Show, we needed our graphic department to make a picture of Ericson and I sinking on the Titanic. I don't know if I mentioned this on the or the Ranking show. I was thinking, we photoshop you and I on the band that's just going down with the Titanic, and the Titanic is just Jalen Wattle, Tyreek Hill and Devon a Champ. That's how we've been. We're just gonna go down with the ship man and you know we'll play We'll play off into the sea, right.
Speaker 2: Just like the dolphins where they are in the sea.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 22: And guess what.
Speaker 1: Guess what unlike that ship, dolphins can swim. Yeah, so boom, there go the dumbest person on the planet. All right, let's get to a few. Well, our que's not too bad. I was about to say, we're gonna hit some of our premium members, just an extra perk we like to have for these chats that last like ten to fifteen minutes. We want to make sure that we do prioritize if you are a premium member, that your question got answered, if you've been sitting in the queue. I'm going to hit a couple of those in a second, but Dte has been waiting for a little while, and then we'll hit the premium guys hanging here. Dte, sup, Hey.
Speaker 13: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Got you good?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: So I got sent two different offers. One was to give up Jefferson and James Cook, but I get Saquon and Amari Cooper in return, so feels relatively fair. But wanted thoughts on that one or I also got offered Marvin Harrison and Rashad White for James Cook straight and I'm the Kyler owner, so curious if you would take one versus the other, or either at all.
Speaker 1: I don't like both, do you Erickson? I don't like trading Jefferson and Cook and then like the other back I'm trying to you know, you got Saquon and then you got a Mark Cooper. Mark Cooper doesn't do anything for me. Also, I'm not like trying to buy Marvin Harrison right now. He is too in flux. So I'm a big old negative on both. Do you counter?
Speaker 2: I like buying Marvin Harrison Junior. I don't like it for what you have to give up. I want to buy Low. I want to get him at a more of a discount. So lower, yeah, lower. I mean he's playing the Jets this week, and then it goes on a bye week.
Speaker 1: Because what was it, It was like Harrison in a back and you had to trade trade James Cook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was Harrison and Sean White.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, so he gave it White.
Speaker 2: It's nothing there, So that's I mean, James Cook is a really good piece, and I feel like you're getting two pieces that you're hoping turn around, hoping are productive. Those are players that I want to buy low on, like Rico Doubtle Territory kind of you know what I mean. Not James Cook necessarily I don't say Reco broke out last week. Yeah, had his big week Finally. Of course the Dallas Cowboys crumbled as a result, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: It's not like they're trying to take advantage. But it's definitely like a, hey, I've got some volume to trade for your great pieces and saqu and Justin Jefferson. In theory, you could like positionally cross those two out. It's just a Mari Cooper versus James Cook is not close to me, so you're again getting more. So that's that's the problem with the first trade. Like if you were like I desperately need Saquon and I've got depth at wide receiver, cool, you got to fix the James Cook Amari Cooper problem because I don't think you should you have to pay that much up. I mean, Justin Jefferson is like weekly the number one wide receiver, as is saque one of the weekly top running backs. That's pretty equal value. I don't think Cook and Cooper that's just somebody just trying to win the trade for themselves. So counterback if you want. If they want Cook, you need a much better wide receiver, and then maybe you're no you know, stupid thing aside a couple of the premium members H J Spark, J Spark A lot of dogs, by the way, a lot of dog Avvis and Discord, which I much appreciate, by the way. What's up, J Spark? It was a going guys, good dude, what's what do you got?
Speaker 13: I've got I got a bench depth question for the playoffs. Right now, I am number one in my league, number one in power rankings thanks to you guys, So thank you there. And then I right now I got to Anderson or Andrew Erickson a proved trade. I'm giving away my White and Doubtle for Chubb and Mooney, but that depletes my RB depth to h and Hook and then it would be Tubb with some uh handcuffs in there. So just kind of wondering what your strategy is at this point in the season on on handcuffs?
Speaker 1: Can you can you run the trade one more just say it one more time?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So I'm giving away White, Rashad White, and Dowdell for uh Nick, Chubb and darn not Mooney. Wide receivers are stacked perfect Okay, then yeah, yep, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mooney was actually my trade for wide receiver this week. I love getting Mooney and I don't care much about Rashad White and Chubb Dowdell like I think, I think Chubb. Nick Chubb was my bye running back this week too. So I think we're covering the entire Bicell trade show. But ericson it was approved digitally? Is it approved in the analog?
Speaker 2: I mean it has to be, right. I mean, these are literally the two players you talked about buying on. So you can't be like, nah, I don't want those guys.
Speaker 1: Well me, it is, but I'm saying you me, I know.
Speaker 2: But I agreed, like I thought that both of those are interesting. I guess my only again in a vacuum. Yes, but did he not mention that his receivers are stacked? Then he's just trading away to running backs? Yeah, for Nick Chubb.
Speaker 6: So that's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So going back to the playoff conversation, I guess if you're never going to really start for shot I guess your question would be like, well, how often are you gonna start Rico? How off you're gonna start for Shot White. If you're never going to start those guys, then I think that it's fine. And then you're getting Mooney as long as you can start Mooney every week. So that's that's important here, because if your receivers are stacked, is there room for Mooney on your team to start? Like that's the quick Again, I can't answer this question. I don't know the full roster, so hopefully he can he can listen back to this, but that's kind of my again in the vacuum. Yes, proves of the trade. Digital Andrew, the real Andrew the Welsh all approves. But just make sure from a roster construction standpoint that you can start the players that you're training for with Mooney.
Speaker 1: Specifically all the versions of US Digital Analog AI. We all, yeah, the AI, the ericson BOD, the ericson BOD exactly. I AO premium member on the Fantas Rose Discord, last of the last of the premium ones. Got to hit accept my man.
Speaker 2: Got it? He two lions?
Speaker 22: Well, Well that's how I want to last year. Thanks to you guys, you know, just listening and YouTube and all that. And I appreciate you guys best, very helpful.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, appreciate it, man, appreciate you. What question, Uh.
Speaker 22: The question is I'm not really stacked on running backs is terrible. I have James Connor, Uh, Chase Brown, Mason he's he's you know with the bye week, and Javonte Williams and you know, basically Mason is down to dre maybe with CMC coming back, but I'm still gonna hold him. But I also grab Grendo gets in case because with the injuries, you know, with the shoulder and onnot And I don't know how CMC is gonna do. But I'm very slim because I have Hopkins London and you know, God when I lost God, when I have Tyreek Hill with London come on by week And is Grendo still basically a handcuff now? I mean back off of a backup guess. I mean, I don't know if it makes sense, But what do you guys think on now one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good question. On Grinda, I tend to I'm gonna tell you no, because if McCaffrey's out there, as said before by ericson Shanahan cannot help himself when he can't and can help himself, it'll go to Mason. Don't be shocked if Grendo gets a couple carries they love Jordan Mason, though he is quote healthy. Obviously, you also have Debo, who is They're going to hand the ball off to a couple of times. I just don't think Grendo has any staying power whatsoever. The only thing you would be hoping for is literally both backs to go down, because even if McCaffrey goes back down, just going back to Jordan Mason and then Grendo gets some of that version. But you know, Grendo can eat if both are out. So I tend to say there isn't much there in like, handcuffing at this portion of the season is not something I'm like actively trying to do.
Speaker 2: You have to hit so many legs of this parlay for it to work out for you, Right, Yeah, that's that's the way I kind of see it. Just roster handcuff that you know is one injury away. Right. There are so many layers to this forty nine ers thing. So again, if I have these guys in my team already, I'm not just going to drop them for the sake of dropping them, especially in the first week back, because again, we don't know what's going to happen. We don't know what Hanna's gonna do and he could change He could change his mind halfway through the game, right, So yeah, if you have them already, I think it's worth just holding on one more week. And if mccaffree were ever to get re injured, it seemed most likely would happen in his first game back, so I would just hold. But after we see this week play out, I think you're probably gonna be okay, dropping one of these guys and then holding the other one as like the clear handcuff, which I think I would agree is probably Mason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. I get the logic though. All right, a rapid fire for the last five minutes. Let's try to get through them all. Father, Yeah, I think we got five. Yeah, well let's say we'll see what we can get to. But father, man, what's up?
Speaker 19: What's going on?
Speaker 5: You got me?
Speaker 1: Got you? What do you got?
Speaker 21: I got a three wide receiver and a.
Speaker 11: Two flexpot question for you, but just two flex spots.
Speaker 21: I've got a Rico, Wattle, Brian Robinson or Calvin Ridley.
Speaker 22: I gotta start to man.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's that's a good one too. Flex Calvin, Rico, Brian Robinson and Wattle. Give me two.
Speaker 2: Definitely in there, and.
Speaker 1: Who you you broke up there? It was the first one.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, Wattle, and then Robinson.
Speaker 1: I have to start Robinson. Yeah, I'm gonna do the same thing. I kind of wanted to say Ridley, but like I.
Speaker 2: He said, Wattle, right, not doubt? Did I not hear that? Right? I thought, well, I mean if he said if he said, he could have said Rico Wattle, which does sound all like.
Speaker 1: I thought I heard Wattle. But now you're making me sick.
Speaker 2: Welsh, we are very pro dolphins.
Speaker 1: We are very pro dolphins.
Speaker 2: First place. Okay, he said, all right, Wattle, We're good Wattle. Robinson, next question.
Speaker 1: So, so here's what I need. I just need the gift of the Titanic going down, and it's the three dolphins heads on the Titanic and then ericson and I are like on the ship preferably with the band just going down playing music. Can someone make that for us? We will retweet it and love you, thank you very much? All right, you w what's up you w rapid fire?
Speaker 19: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Got you what you got?
Speaker 19: So I just got to start a same question for this week, and it's just for my flax so to stick one, I got Chase Brown, Robinson and Jal Waddle.
Speaker 1: Okay, geez, everybody's got Wattle and Brian Robinson on their flat. So it was only to pick one. That's got to be Chase.
Speaker 2: Brown, right, yeah, Chase Brown already played.
Speaker 1: So who was awesome?
Speaker 2: Yep, good job, Yep, you did great.
Speaker 1: We love it, n k D. We're going to do this. We're going to get this. And Katie, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 17: Hey?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 8: Quick question? So I traded Connor and Brian Thomas Junior for Hunt, Wander Robinson, and Amari Cooper, and I want to know if I make the right deal. I'm three and six PPR. I need the upside of Hunt in the next couple of weeks. I mean, I'm actively trying to get Pacheco from the owner, which I think I may land.
Speaker 1: Who did you run it one last time so I can really process it.
Speaker 8: I treated Brian Thomas Jr. James Connor for Mari Cooper, Wonder Robinson, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I also don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you traded Connor to get Hunt when Connor is like what Hunt essentially.
Speaker 2: That's that's yeah, except he doesn't have the checko coming back. That's like, yeah, so I don't understand. So again, I I get the idea of going after Hunt. You need wins now, okay, makes sense? Yeah, but I mean Connor's doing that right now. I mean, I guess he has a bye week next week, so I guess maybe that's playing into factor.
Speaker 1: And then what was it a Mark Cooper and Wandell like you had Brian Thomas.
Speaker 2: And Brian Thomas. So again, like I mean Brian Thomas just lost his quarterback. So and I would say a Mari Cooper. I guess for like this week specifically, if you're giving me a two v two of who scores more points between Kareem Hunt and Amari Cooper versus Brian Thomas and James Connor, I will take the side you trade it for this week.
Speaker 1: And he did kind of say like it seems like he's doing this in short term, yes, so long term doesn't feel good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, long term doesn't feel good. But he got you for three and six. You got to get wins right now?
Speaker 1: A great point. I can buy it, Yeah, super good point, and go get Pacheco who totally agree with that.
Speaker 2: He said he could. Yeah, he said he could try to get him. So yeah, I think that helps the longevity of this deal. But yeah, I think you'll probably feel good after this week.
Speaker 1: But long term, Yeah, that's what I was about to say, like, like we might not like it long term, but maybe you're chasing your tail a little bit, but it might work out. You get a dub this week, you go get the checko and then like all of a sudden, you might piece mail some stuff just on the surface. I don't really dig, all right, Uh, try to get to these see if we can maybe get these last three quick one chef? What's up?
Speaker 7: Chef?
Speaker 6: Hey, what's up? Guys.
Speaker 11: So I'm gonna make this real short for you because it's a two part question. The first part is about wide receivers. I'm gonna name some names and I want your guys opinion, Like for the remainder of the season, where do you guys think they they they see you see them going mhm, Toby Mayors, Killman London and Uh down for the remainder of the season, Like, do you see any upside for any of them? Get especially uh Mayors and Tillman I gotta, I gotta, I got them in a couple of leads, and given that their situations have changed on their teams, question, you know, wondering if they're if they're if they're looking like they might be moving up towards like starting starting one wide receiver one why receiver.
Speaker 1: Okay, not quite rapid fire, but London tippy top, Downs upside, Tillman absolute upside, Jacoby Myers minimal. I think your biggest upside there is Downs in Tilman, though, I think I feel good about that.
Speaker 2: I think those are I think that's a really good corroper receivers. To have Myers as your four Tilman yeah, ye, receiver three. I mean I have Myers wide receiver forty rest season, Tilman thirty nine. I have Downs as a twenty eight. London is nine or eight. So yeah, you have three, four really good receivers that you could constantly start three of them. I think every single week rest of the season.
Speaker 1: So very good, exactly Cornwall. And obviously if I picked one with the upside, I think Downs has the upside to move up with Flacco. We'll see if it happens this week. Cornwall, it's unmute rapid fire, trying to get the last two.
Speaker 2: Quick.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I just want to get your opinion on who I should drop. I have Sam Laporta. He's a total bust. I think about playing Taysom Hill. Would you drop Jared Goff I have cousins? Or would you drop Allen? He's an insurance policy for Bruce Hall.
Speaker 2: I would he said he has cousins. I think he's try Cousin's not a buye. I think Cousin is not a bye next week. So that's the only reason I wouldn't drop golf, because you're just gonna have to pick up another quarterback anyway, and that I would it's the it's the Laporta landmine. Drop him with someone else use him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you could drop the Port one hundred percent. I also wouldn't care about doing that Allen thing, but I know like the risk of what you're doing there.
Speaker 2: I will say sorry, sorry Welsh. No, I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna say Alan Taysom Hill. I like starting Taysom Hill a.
Speaker 2: Week Yeah, yeah, I would drop yeah, drop the Porter and then Coast Cousins. Bye week is week twelve, but next week he plays at the Denver Broncos, So keep golf so you can stream golf instead of cousins.
Speaker 1: Greasy. All right, last one, Doc, you are the last one on the show. What do you got?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 6: So long shot sleeper for flex aspiration flex due to injuries and buys Damario Douglas, Sterling, Shepherd, Bravery, McLeod if London, Sis, Nick Westbrook or Poker. I know, bad options, but.
Speaker 2: Oker is it?
Speaker 1: You know what? It's Nick Westbrook or Keno For me, I picked him up in a lot of spots. He's touchdown Yeah, I know, yes, fortunately, but fourteen targets over the I just have this because I'm probably going to talk about this on a show, But fourteen targets over the last three weeks. He's upticked. The touchdowns are carrying him, but he's getting targets as soon as Hopkins has gone. So I actually kind of like Nick Westbrook in there.
Speaker 2: Hey he's been right, he's been the right call for four straight weeks, so why not make it a fifth? There you go?
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, ladies and gentlemen. We did it. We got through all of them. Holy moly, thank you guys all for hanging out with us. We love having you here. Make sure you guys joined the Fantasy Pros Discord, join the community today because it is a community. There's awesome people in here. There's tons of different rooms. People are, you know, talking leagues. I think people are setting up leagues. We've got amas that you guys can check out. We've got individual amas that you can pop in and ask questions. We got the podcast schedule Joe myself and bogs Mondays at two pm Eastern and then of course Ericson and I every Thursday here at two pm Eastern doing full on podcast recordings. Come and get your questions answered and be on the show at Fantasypros dot com slash chat. And if you don't want any access taken away, just sign up for premium on the discord because we do contests on here, giveaways. It's tons of stuff. And we found out between I think our BP and Fantasy Pros of o one hundred thousand users between both of those different communities, but you know, both of our Betting Pros and Fantasy Pros Discord. That's a lot and we would love to have you and guess what, we take time for you regardless of the amount of people that are on the discord. We take time in the AMAS and the live podcast. Make sure to check us out ericson and I on BP on Betting Pros for the prop show this week and use that promo code FP free if you go and download the Betting Pros app, get a full month free access and then you can just have some fun with some of the bets we're talking about. Erickson. Any last thoughts for week ten?
Speaker 2: Acro's the process. Don't overthink. The more you tink, the wors your results are going to be. I can't well, I mean, corrarect me if I'm wrong. When was the last time you tinkered with your lineup and you thought so and you just overthought things and then it worked out?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 1: You want to know? The last thing you want to know when I did it last? The last actual tinkering I had two weeks ago. I had Cedric Tillman is my as my starter, and then I talked myself out and put Sterling Shepherd in. That did not work. Ladies and gentlemen, don't tinker.
Speaker 2: I will say. If you've kept a guy in your lineup all week long, he has been in there all week long for a reason.
Speaker 1: Fate, Fantasy Fate, the fantasy gods are on that side. I totally agree. But you can use my playbook to help you guys out.
Speaker 2: Yes, also assuming that my playbook hasn't already set your lineup for you exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, All right, guys, have a fantastic week. Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Give us some ratings on the podcast side. For Andrew Ericson, I'm Chris Welsh, and we'll talk to you next time right here on the extra point on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 17: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy football podcast.
Speaker 1: If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review or on Spotify.
Speaker 16: Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros