Speaker 1: Any swags, trips it high, deep, understand deep to center field, and it's gone, Wow.
Speaker 2: His first big league swing is gonna be a grand slam, a home line swing. Good time, Tim to the soup.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the Call Up, your go to podcast, and the future starts in Major League Baseball. You got arm Laden Elijah Evans, and we've got another batch of trades to break down from the deadline prospect returns from the blockbuster Adlie Rutchman return heading over of course, Adlie to the Red Sox. You got plenty of prospects heading over to the Orioles. We're gonna do some sneaky returns like Ramon Marquez going to the Giants, Cash Mayfield going to the Tigers, and on and on, an on. We got a handful here that I'm excited to break down. Arm laiton Elijah Evans, second of a three parter. We'll have Jack on the third part later this week. But Elijah, we've got another really fun batch of deals, some lower level prospects, some upper level prospects, everything in between to break down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the craziest part about this is Part two in three are all from literally the day of the deadline on Monday, August third. It's pretty nuts even just this group of trades that we're all on literally the day of the deadline. It's pretty insane. We've got some Top one hundred guys on this, We've got some up and rock coming, you know, tuned to b Top one hundred guys, right, Like, this is a really really fun batch of some names to talk about, and we have to start it off with Dadley Rushman deal. As you kind of hit on there from the top, like this was a surprising deal. I think that the possibility of Adley being traded started to feel more real over the past couple of weeks, the way the Orioles are trending, how many teams wanted to catch her. But not only does it feel like, you know that the Red Sex had to pay a little bit of a division premium, but it also just seems like the market for catchers led to a scenario where Rushman was this this premium asset that ends up being really the second biggest, you know, package that gets moved aside from the Trek School trade, which we talked about last time. So this deal was a trio of prospects in addition to current catcher Carlos Narvaez, but it's Anthony Iinsen, right handed pitcher Kysen Witherspoon, another right handed pitcher, and an outfielder envia Zocar. Really inciting trio. Two recent top draft picks and an international guy coming over from Boston to Baltimore in this train for Adley Rushman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's it's a really fun package here to be able to bring in. I think if you're an Oreos fan, it's it's frustrating because you don't want to hear like like Adlie Ruchman represents. Also what was frustrating and what was the disappointment of like the prospect era right like this was the mega farm system that they had headlined by Adlie Ruschman, and it hasn't really turned into anything, you know, in terms of playoff wins there that said, this is a full tear down. You move the catcher in Adalie, you still have Samuel Ostio and the hall that you get for a year and a half of Adlie is extremely exciting, and you get a guy that's a high floor arm in Anthony Iinson to headline it where you know, I think Ironson I think we skew.
Speaker 2: Slightly lower than the.
Speaker 3: Consensus, but like he's still comfortably the top one hundred guy for us. I think there's there's some gap in the fastball grades for him, and we've seen like in shorter spurts, and early in the year he was Ironsen was up to the upper nineties, but as we've seen him more stretched out and then the longer starts. This year he's more ninety three, ninety two to ninety four, you know, a whole grab a five.
Speaker 2: But it's a cut ride fastball.
Speaker 3: That you know, I think it just avoids barrels and has some late action to it that picks up a lot of weak contact pop ups, whatever it may be, and it's allowed it to be really effective this year. And then working off of that is a guy that just clearly is as a supernat by nature, he cuts everything and it works well. So the cut ride fastball sets the tone, and then from that same slot you've got a cutter, and then you've got a gyro slider, and then you've got this downer curveball, and the tunneling effect off of all of those pitches is very real, and as a result, the slider is decimated hitters.
Speaker 2: That's clearly been a plus pitch.
Speaker 3: The curveball, if he can land it more consistently, looks like a well above average pitch, and the cutter has been a well above average pitch. So he's so high floor. I think you feel really good about Iinson landing. Is you know, at least a four starter, and he's a great chance to land in the middle of a rotation. I think some you know have pushed him a little bit higher. I think that's under the assumption that he's throwing ninety five ninety six. He's not really doing that. It's still a really good pitch mix and a high floor, high probability starter.
Speaker 4: Would you have him, and you look at Iinsen in this Oriel system, would you have him as their top prospect at this point? I know it's one we got to dive into. But like Joseph Zerbis had an incredible year. Obviously he will alloy like Irish those recent guys. Nate George is a fun young name, but it does seem like a lot of people are ready to say, like, oh, they did get their top prospect from this trade, and it's not top maybe at least top three.
Speaker 3: I would I would say so, yeah, because just of what he's doing already at double A and and you know there's there's still I think, you know, room for more improvement, like the splitter, like he's still finding but it's flashed, and like you have that deep bag of pitches and the success he's already having a double Like Jure was a guy that I could see people getting more and more excited about, and like he's already on our top one hundred list, and like it's gonna be fun to assess that, Like maybe Dure was a guy that ends up climbing a little bit more than we expect. And I think you could kind of compare these guys similarly. But I think just off the cuff here ionson's probably safely just to give the safe answer, like the top prospects here, and even if you acquired your one A or one B prospect, like that's a huge get when it's not just him for a year and a half of control here, right, And like I think the next player that you look at, of course, the natural progression would be to go talk about Kyson Wetherspoon, who was the first round pick of the same draft class. At Ironson was the third round pick in Isen's already lapped him. But I go to a Zocar and he is Okar's probably he's the highest ceiling player in this in this package. You know the fact that he's an outfielder with plus raw power already that at nineteen years old and in a young nineteen he'll be nineteen for the entirety of this season and into the start of next season, is already flashing egs velos. He's of one hundred and thirteen miles an hour. He's got up to high A already, and he's holding his own We'll see. The jury's still kind of out if he can stick in center, but he's got plenty of times to try to prove that he can. But when you pair that kind of power with the fact that he's actually producing and you have more challenging levels and assignments, and he's turning in his own contact rate to eighty two percent overall contact or to seven seventy percent with the challenges that he's been like that have been thrown his way.
Speaker 2: A Zocar, even if he moves to a corner with.
Speaker 3: The air poll ability, with the raw power that he has with good enough bats to ball without how aggressively he's been challenged, This guy could be an absolute monster. Obviously needs to clear a few more hurdles, but this is a fun player to be adding in a deal here where he's not even the headliner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fascinating. The craziest thing about the MLB draft is how we less than you know, a little over a year ago. Guys, some Witherspoon's a five million dollars first round signing and we're here talking about the guy drafted two rounds later than him and an international signing out of Venezuela as the first and second pieces with him being the tertiary sort of right like, which is pretty crazy to think about, like a zocar obviously like the least known name, but it does seem like someone that really could get some steam here, even some top one hundred type of buzz as time goes on. Witherspoon, where are you at with him in terms of like, hasn't been the best first pro season in High A. He's been you know, seventy five innings at a four to seventy RA so far, but clearly someone that still has the pedigree and intrigue where he was like it wasn't like he was throwing, like he was still a core part of this trio that goes over to Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I think it's a with a five million dollar investment. I think it's telling in one respect that the Red Sox are willing to move off of that. But in the other respect, I think it's also an exciting player to be able to to pick up chain of scenery and see what you can help kind of iron out with him. Now, the Red Sox, you know, when they draft their arms, their hands on, but they do a really good job and they help their guys maximize. And I think I don't think Witherspoon fit the kind of ideology and I would say just infrastructure that they have to be able to just get this guy where they wanted him to be. Right, it's a stabby arm action, short arm action that they kind of wanted to work with a little bit, and I think it really disrupted his ability to throw strikes. And like I've seen some pitches from Witherspoon this year where you know, like a change up that just it goes fifty feet or forty eight feet, and I just feel like.
Speaker 2: This guy's just gotten his head a little bit.
Speaker 3: Where you're a first round pick and you know kind of the first thing that's happening with you is, hey, we got to clean up this arm action, we got to change it, and it just didn't seem to work well for him. The command backed up, the stuff backed up a little bit. But this is still a really good athlete on the mound, not even twenty two years old yet sits in the mid nineties with his fastball, and the pitch shape are really intriguing, Like you've got the cutter, the change up looks like an effective pitches that's really come along, even with some of the frustration, Like yes, he spikes some, but the ones that he throws in the zone and it's not like it's been totally unusable to sixty percent strike rate. It's just there's these random catastrophic misses that you're just like, Okay, something's just not totally comfortable there for him.
Speaker 2: But that pitch looks like it's come along a lot.
Speaker 3: I think the cutter at eighty nine to ninety one is really fascinating. And then you've got the gyro slider and a downer curveball, and the big thing for him is just finding consistency with all of the pitches outside. The cutter has been the most natural throw for him. That's been the highest strike rate. Everything else has just not been there as consistently. Maybe the gyro slider as well, but that's the same throw essentially, So it's finding some consistency with his arm timing, his arm action.
Speaker 2: I think a change of scenery will help.
Speaker 3: And this is still a guy that if it all works out as middle rotation stuff, I think there's a lot that still needs to be sorted out there. But it's not like you're taking over after two fail seasons. It's you know, a half or two thirds of a really rough season for Witherspoon where he's still gone.
Speaker 2: Out there and had competitive starts.
Speaker 3: And I still think there's a lot more that the Oils are hoping to probably unlock and smooth out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that makes sense. It seems like a really strong haul. I mean, at the end of the day, Adlee, like he the timeline for this year is pretty ambiguous. It sounds like right, and then next year it's one more year of control. So if you're Boston like that, that you gotta be ready to compete right now, and they are, and they're clearly playing exceptional ball right now. They're kicking the crapit of the White Sox this week. But like they in general, like this is a move of like a team that's like, hey, the Al's open, Like let's go get it. Let's go get the AL this year and hopefully next year, right because this is a pretty bread you know, it's a pretty price to pay for a year and a half, probably less than a year and a half of Adley first place.
Speaker 3: In my mind, when was they better have at least a shot at extending him, you know. And I'm not saying it's a bad trade, Like I kind of I appreciate Brezo not feeling like he has to win an inter division trade here. I think that's I think that's a good approach and maybe a little bit different than what we've seen from him in the past. And like it's it's i think, in invigorating to this team. And I'm thinking about a guy like Adelie. I'm sure this is what really real Brezio in Adli working with this pitching staff and just having like there was like Narvaiez, like certain pitchers, I don't think wanted to work with it, like just having everyone's gonna want to work with Adaie and and I think that's gonna help a lot. You think about his bat at Fenway, there's a lot of things to like. But man, the Orioles are feeling pretty good about what they got there. They their their farm system improved as much as any you know, besides maybe the Giants, and I think they didn't have to do that without tearing it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 4: Good point for sure. Going over to our next trade, we got the Luisa Riise trade or should I say the Ramone Marquez trade importantly for the call up here, but Luisa Rise and Caleb Killian going over to the Phillies, Phillies, you know, phill a contact back they very much needed in addition to a solid bullpen arm with Ramone Marquez and Marty Gare. Going back over to the Giants, the Giants team that definitely improved their farm system in many different ways and three different trades in both the Giants that we're gonna talk about today. So we'll get to the Giants side plenty overall, But like initial thoughts on Remo Marquez, someone we've talked about a lot like this is a guy. This is a guy we're very much watching. The eye has been on him in the past couple of months, and now he goes over to the Giants as the headliner for at the end of the day a Rental and Luisa rise And I think maybe the controllable reliever with Killian is part of what gets them a Marquez here. But Marquez is a huge gad here for San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I wasn't in the war room, but I have a strong guess that Marquez was the ask and for Arias and today we can't do that for Rental and they just trying and trying and trying and not gonna happen, not gonna happen. Well, what if we include you know, what else do we need to include? What if we include Caleb Killian, who you know I always bounced around a little bit, but he's not worthless in this deal. And I think Killian is the reason why finally, you know, Philly said, all you know, we'll send you Marquez because at least now we're getting a guy with five years of control that can help our bullpen. And who knows can kind of be used in a swingman role, whatever that may be. And and Killian has taken a big step forward this year. He's pitched it leverage for the Giants, and you've got five years to work with after this one. I really think that the Giants like, why would the Giants want to trade Caleb Killian.
Speaker 2: It's not a guy that you're just jumping.
Speaker 3: Out of your seat to move right like they're looking to move rentals and guys that aren't a big or super expensive players. Killian is not the kind of guy that a rebuilding team moves. But I think that's how badly they wanted Ramone Marquez, because Ramone Marquez, who's been one of the breakouts of breakouts this year, you know in the Phillies organization. It's just such an easy pitch like mix at this point, even though it's three offerings for the most part, to say that's gonna work in the big leaks. Now to what capacity that's gonna be execution dependent, It's gonna be a little bit of like maybe he can find a fourth pitch, maybe the fastball shape can improve a little bit. But this is the best change up I think in the minor leagues. I'll have to look around. I don't know if there's a better one. Some crazy numbers for you on Ramo Marcus and before before I mentioned the change up and get into it, like fastball being up a tick and change is really helping an already elite change up now play up even more. Fastball is averaging ninety five point two miles per hour for Marquez, the change up is thirteen miles per hour separated from it an eighty two miles per hour on average, and it's getting about twelve less inches of vert so you get twelve inches of vertical separation and then seventeen inches of arm side fade to it. Opponents are hitting against this pitch this year, oh ninety with a one to twelve slug against that change up. That's not even the craziest dat. The craziest dat on Ramone Marquet.
Speaker 2: I had to check this.
Speaker 3: I reached out to several other people to make sure that I had this right. Sixty seven percent with rate on the change up for Ramone Marques espicially throws thirty seven percent the time. To put that in perspective, to flip it, that means hitters when they're up the plate at the plate and they see a change up thrown to them, are making contact with it thirty three percent of the time.
Speaker 4: I mean, is that an eighty grade change up for Marquez? I really am not sure if there's another one. If you try to look around minor league baseball, and when you hear those numbers.
Speaker 3: It's hard because then what would an eighty grade changeup book? Like, no one ever touches it ever, so it's like, yeah, I mean from a when you watch it too, and just how difficult it is to pick up out of the hand that the late fade and just kind of the bugs bunny to it.
Speaker 2: Like if I think, if he's putting up similar.
Speaker 3: Numbers a double A, that that's gotta be in the conversation of a legit eighty grade change up.
Speaker 2: And that's what makes him.
Speaker 3: So so special here is like if you're seeing hitters have similar reactions and just big misses at the upper levels, it's going to be hard to argue against that being a potentially eighty grade pitch, And it's like he can manipulate it. And I think that's what really when I see pitches like that are like adaptable, where you can you know, kind of make it more screwballie, it's seventy eight, seventy nine or a little bit more of a traditional change up with a harder fade at eighty two eighty three. That's where I'm like, Okay, this is a really unique pitch that's gonna almost have multiple proanngs to it, and that makes it easier to maybe look at an eighty grade pitch in that regard. And then the other aspect is like, he's not just like a fastball change up guy because he's throwing harder now. His gyro slider has improved drastically, and that's given him a really good third pitch in the upper eighties that has generated plenty of with and it's strike throwing, dude. It's a sixty six percent strike right across the entire arsenal. So when you look at it from that perspective, it's it's really easy to buy in on what Marquez is selling. And you look at this giant system, bro, like it's so improved where you.
Speaker 2: Have the.
Speaker 3: Up like high upside bats that you're so excited about with Josuar and Lose Hernandez.
Speaker 2: And then of course even you know with.
Speaker 3: What you've got with some of the guys that have kind of stuck their way to the upper levels and a bo Davidson all of a sudden, Dakota Jordan's interesting and you just graduated Eldridge, But like.
Speaker 2: Then, what did they need pitching?
Speaker 3: They go and they get and I'm not eventioned Johnny Level, another fun lower level guy, and they get Jackson Floor out of the draft, and then they adramal Marquez.
Speaker 2: He also got two other high upside arms out of the draft.
Speaker 4: Is a couple of yuys we're going to talk about. So then today too as well in in the.
Speaker 3: Trades exactly, and they made a lot more trades. This system is cooking, and I think it's one of the more fun all of a sudden in baseball. It's been a nightmare season on all fronts at the big league level for the Giants. But at least you have something to salvage there. Quick shout on Marty Gare twenty three years old. I do think this guy is going to land in the big league bullpen, you know, and to get him as like a throw in here is not bad, super super high fastball usage eighty percent, but I'd use my fastball a lot too. If it's ninety eight miles an hour with you know, almost twenty inches of from a slightly above average release sight and above average extension, it's going to be a matter of refining. The secondary is getting that slider to be more consistent. But that fastball is potentially seventy grade and that'll play in a bullpen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was going to say that about Garrett. Seems like he missed some time with injuries too, Like he's only thrown like thirty, like sixty something professional innings since being drafted in twenty three. But the fastball's elite and he's a true reliever, Like maybe you could get something out of him as as a bullpen guy. Getting marquezt although obviously in this deal, that's one of the biggest victories of the deadline.
Speaker 2: Honestly, for a one hundred percent he'll be on the top one hundred update.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's take a quick break before we dive into some more trades. Here jumping right back into part two of the trade deadline breakdowns, we're talking all the prospect returns one by one each trade.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: The next one up is Casey Myz to the Padres This was a buzzer beater. This was right at the end of the deadline and it was like, oh, they sold s Google, let's go sell another one of our rental pitchers. The Tigers have a lot of young pitching. They were able to do it. They move Casey Myz to the Padres, who we're going to go back to back Padres trades here. They got two starting pitchers that are both huge additions for that roster there, the first one being Mesh Cassey Mees and Gage Workmen as well utility infielder going over to the Padres from the Tigers in exchange for cash Mayfield and Jackson Wolf. Mayfield is obviously the headliner here as a guy with some pretty good pedigree somebody we talked to actually at the futures game, and you know, a pretty big name here, and Wolf is not anything as well. But yeah, what do you think about this return in terms of you're it's really a rental pitcher at the end of the day, it gets you too interesting left handers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I loved the Maze pick up for the Padres, but I was a little bit concerned. Maybe are just kind of questioning what the return might be because you saw myz kind of trending down belw wise a little bit.
Speaker 2: It was that something I'm sure teams were very aware of at the deadline. And then unfortunately in.
Speaker 3: Maz's first start with the Padres, it was bombs away and didn't quite look as sharp stuff wise as before. But even so, you know you're you're able to land if you're the Tigers a high floor pitching prospect here. Now my is like, excuse me, Mayfield's first round pick is put up really good numb. But I think with him it's more of like, this is a guy that has a good field of pitch, has some built in deception that is allowing him to really pick apart lower level hitters. Now, I think he's going to be able to miss enough bats to be a solid big league starter, but I still see more back end of the rotation type. And I think that's why you know, a J Prewler, who's of course always willing to move anybody anyways, was willing to maybe move a Mayfield in a rental type of deal because I do ultimately think that the ceiling is is a little bit more limited. Now you never know, maybe Mayfield finds a little bit more vlow. You dealt with a little bit of a shoulder thing last year, and once he came back from that, the vila did tick back up to you know, the low nineties, whereas there was a point where it was kind of fighting to stick at ninety.
Speaker 2: This year he's averaged ninety one and a half.
Speaker 3: On the fastball, he can get up to four or five whole grab here and there, so maybe you hope that he can find.
Speaker 2: A little bit more of that.
Speaker 3: But everything plays up because he has this crossfire delivery, this high three quarters release, and I think that you know, with the fastball change up combination that he has in the change up really is a great pitch that he is a phenomenal feel for that it seems to really keep right handed hitters at bay. And then the slider is good enough that he mixes in to keep left he's uncomfortable, and it plays up because of that crossfire that he generates. So I think Mayfield's going to be a good back end of the rotation. Starter could be a strong four. You get him, you know, and ultimately a deal for a rental, and I think I think that's a pretty good get for the Tigers. To just add to the farm system and is a high probability big league arm for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it seems like there's at least a good get for for a rental ultimately, and someone that in mis that like you were maybe you try to resign him, you see what happens, but like it wasn't a guy that you were going to be getting, you know, at likely keeping in free agency. They also have a lot of pitching, Like I know you guys talk about this on the Jami Show a little and peeredd a video on it too, But like the Tigers have a lot of young pictures right now, all the way Melton's throwing, the way Montero's throwing. We talked about the last episode, like cashing in on another rental like seems like kind of a no brainer. And Mayfield might not be the most like exciting guy, but like getting another high probability back end starter to mix into your system there, it seems a positive get for the Diggers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's in st newly their best left handed pitching prospect. I think Ben Jacob's right there too, so you could maybe make a case there Jacobs And know some people love Jacobs, but still like right there as you know, one of their top lefty arms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the next Padres trade for another starter, they go get Robbie Ray in the same day they got they got Casey miz This one costs a little more, though. I thought this one definitely was a little bit of a price and another good get for the Giants. The Giants get Miguel Mendez and Janiel Hernandez in exchange for Robbie Ray in this you know, this trade for a starter for the Padres. Mendez has been a fairly popular name of the Padres organization, someone that's been, you know, one of their better pitching prospects in this this new era of Padres prospects. And then Hernandez is the name that I'm seeing getting a lot of juice right now in and a little bit of you know, there's some serious upside there for for a duo guys, and Ray's been incredible to his credit, So I think that is even for a rental drove up the price of Robbie Ray, because I'm guessing there was at least five teams trying to get a Robbie Ra the way he's been throwing this season, probably more than that actually, so it does cost the Padres two pretty solid prospects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean a great, great fit too, because Ray can just like five and dive it. You hand over to that bullpen and good luck.
Speaker 3: But you know, this is where aj probably is able to pull these deals off because he's able to find even when the farm system doesn't have a super exciting top end talent, they do such a good job of just identifying, you know, intriguing arms or lower level guys that teams will be interested in, at least in rental type of deals here.
Speaker 2: And that's what they do. Now.
Speaker 3: Mende is like, it's interesting because he's made twelve starts this year, but he's thrown thirty five and two thirten ings, so they've been very short leashed with him. I ultimately think he's he's a reliever, but this is really loud stuff. I mean the fastball he throws a four seamer and a two seamer and the four seamer for Mendez, you know, and they kind of they kind of bleed together. I will say it's mostly I would say a four seamer that just.
Speaker 2: Has a variance in shape.
Speaker 3: To be honest, it's getting tagged as two different pitches as I'm looking at it more now, but regardless, averages ninety seven miles per hour and gets on you pretty quick with just the live, loose, quick arm that he has. And then you add in his slider that just really has some bite off of that at you know, you'll throw like a mid eighties variation of it, and then I'll throw like a little bit of a harder, more cutterish version of it. I think you could be a really effective reliever swing man. It'll be interesting to see how they decide to utilize him. But just a fun arm to add to the fold. I think it's twenty four years old. You want to kind of get him going now. I think relief makes more sense, but still a very fun arm to add. And then complete opposite in terms of you got all the time in the world with Yonniel Hernandez, who's still in the DSL seventeen years old. At young seventeen, and you know, this is where it's like you look at the data, how much can you take from it? Just watching Yonniel Hernandez. It's a really advanced swing for his age, and it's a quick bat and he already has a good field to pull the ball in the air, and he's put some really good swings on balls from what I've been able to watch, and to already have that air pull ability, to already control you know, his lower half, and have the batpad that he already has. Like, those are most of the key things that you're looking at with these guys, and how everything else comes together is like to wait and see. But when you're trying to find a second piece in a deal and you're not going to get you know, a good proven upper levels guy, this is where you kind of defer on the scouting and just kind of trust what you see with your eyes, because this is a guy that would be not even close to graduating high school yet you'd be like, what a sophomore junior. So that's where it's like you're looking at the swing and the mechanics, and I think, as it pertains to most of the DSL swings I've seen this year, Hernandez has one of the more advanced swings and feels for the zone overall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seems like it's a name to keep an eye on and for the Giants again, like it's a rental. The Robber Ray has been great don't get me wrong, but if you can get a interesting hybrid arm and Mendez, even if it is a reliever, like it's at least an intriguing big league caliber arm, you pair that with a young DSL guy that you can just have as another one of your projects.
Speaker 2: Right, and yeah, who they've done a good job with.
Speaker 3: Right that they've done a good job with their DSL international lower level kids to transition them now all to low D.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you see what happens and you get another one in the mix, and I mean he's immediately already playing two games for the Giants and has raked in his first two games over there in the DSL, and then bring him stateside at a young eighteen next year and see what happens. Right, So there's some serious intrigue there. I think the Giants did really well for themselves. And there's a whole another one that will have another picture that they got that we'll talk about later. But they've done a nice job in this trade and for the Padres though, Like I think that you're getting two guys that Eves much as Mis was a rough first start, and he's arressed a little, like you're filling out a rotation that desperately needed to be filled out right, like they with Paveta's injury circumstances, with the way that some of the guys trended like they they needed to come in this deadline if they want to compete. It was either the two options for the past few weeks. The Padres do like you sell Mason Miller and just say just sell, or if you're gonna buy. They needed at least two starters and they get two legit starters in these two trades.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they do, you know, they're able to upgrade the team, give them a legitimate chance.
Speaker 2: The Bats have bought that opportunity.
Speaker 3: And they don't move Sawas obviously they don't move you know, Cruise school.
Speaker 2: Craft who has huge walk problems.
Speaker 3: But I still think, as you know, enough upside where a lot of people would be excited. They didn't move Ty Harvey, they didn't move Tucker Musgrove. Like this was a disciplined deadline too, in terms of what they parted with, And I think that that's the exciting part I think for what should be for Padres fans too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no doubt next trade up is a funny one because it was two big leaguers for just one prospect, and those are pretty rare to find that a prospect demands two big leaders and one being a pretty highly demanded big leaguer. Clay Holmes and Tyron Taylor go over to the Cubs in exchange for Jefferson Rojas, shortstop infield prospect for the Cubs, who is the top one hundred guy for us, been a top one hundred guy in the past many times, and is someone that has had a really good year. But interesting enough that the home situation fascinated me because Clay Holmes had a lot of suitors. There was a lot of teams that were trying to get even a rental play Holmes, who's currently injured because of what he did last year and really because of what he did the first month this season before he got that injury. Holmes getting I think for the Mets, Holmes particularly seemed like a guy where it was like, let's get the best prospect possible. They didn't. They didn't go for They probably had other offers on the table. I know they had other offers on the table that were, you know, a two to three prospect little packages. They went with the other route of when the Cubs said, hey, we will do Rojas. It was that was the turning one of like, let's get the best prospect we can get, Jefferson. Rojas is a very legit piece that the Mets bring in here for a guy in Holmes who was a rental and a guy in Taylor who's probably not part of their future.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My guess again, this will be just kind of how it played out, and you know, put peace in some of the things together. From what I would imagine is you had Rojas being the ask from the Mets, and you know, initially Cubs saying no, right, like, we can't do Rojas for Clay Holmes. And you know, the shop around then, and you know, you probably get from several different teams for Clay Holmes, those that the number thirteen prospect and number eighteen prospect in a system or maybe a little bit better than that, and you know whatever it may be number eight prospects in a slightly wor system number two.
Speaker 2: Well, and maybe some other deals don't.
Speaker 3: Come together for the Cubs, maybe they just finally have this moment where they circle back and it's hey, we'll we'll do Rojas, but you got to give us Tyrone Taylor too, And I think that's the interesting thing, is Tyrone Taylor, like in a market where you know, short platoon bats were actually getting you a decent, decent returns here and there, Like Tyrone Taylor is one of the best short patoon bats because he also gives you a lot of defensive value as well. And so I think that's where it was like all right, and I think he says a lot about Rojas and and what the Mets think about him. But they were able to there were because they could have got again similar with Tyrone Taylor, not as exciting, but you could have got a couple back in top thirty guys for I mean, look at look at what you know, the Royals were able to get a decent arm and Lucas Brown for you know, Lane Thomas, and I think there's this pretty obvious case that I think you're getting a little bit more value probably in a Mets deal where you're moving, you know, I think a guy that can actually play center field. So that's where I think they find only maybe got the Cubs to cave there. And Rojas is a player that probably won't stick it short. But it's all about the bat here and he's been challenged yet like every level, the Cubs have pushed him really aggressively, and at the end of each year he gets this really aggressive promotion where he's one of the youngest players at the level and he struggles a little bit, and then the next year he gets his second taste of the level and he really performs.
Speaker 2: And I think we're seeing that this year.
Speaker 3: At Double A, where again young twenty one years old, he is getting into the power a little bit more. The bats of ball has always been there. Now he needs to be a little bit better against spin. He can kind of leave with his front side on breaking stuff. But overall, I mean, really good contact rates eighty five percent in zone, good feel for the barrel that he is more like visibly he's a better hitter than I even think the contact rates would imply. And I think as he settles in and you know, just matures and sees more spin and just gets more experienced, it'll be there.
Speaker 2: And we've seen him flash some good evs.
Speaker 3: It's just a matter of getting into it more consistently, continuing to get stronger, which he has this year. So I mean we've seen him pop home runs of one to ten plus, Like there's a fun blend of like above average to potentially plus hit an average pop here. And if he's at second base, I think he's inn above average defender. He could maybe play third, I don't think short. But this is a really fun bat that still has some proximity. It's a good combination of proximity and a lot of room to grow that I think makes him a great addition and by far I think the mets best prospect return of the deadline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's an interesting one for the Mets too, because I do think he's a guy that, like the Mets offseason is gonna be fascinating because he's someone that I think could be reflipped honestly, depending on what the Mets goal is this offseason, right if they're trying to then retool for a push again next year, I could see a world where he's another flip candidate and carry's just as much value as he does right now, or more potentially come the off season or for the Mets, like you can give him one more year in the minors next year, and you can look at him as a guy that your next wave in twenty twenty eight probably it can be a real piece of that. So I could see it going different ways. But either way, like turning two rentals, even if they're both good rentals, into a top one hundred prospect, you'll take that if you're the Mets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you look at second base all of a sudden, it's like, Okay, well you're gonna have Rojas a trip away to start the year next year. And I mean, I don't know what the hell you do with Marcus Emion, but I mean there's a world where they might just cut bait and eat it and deal with it, and who's next up to potentially go play second base. There's a world where if they like Rojas that much, you could be a guy that ends up being there, you know, their future at second too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that could totally play out that way. We got three more trades. It's take one more quick break and then we'll get into three more trades on part two. Right now, plenty more trades to discuss here on part two of our trade deadline prospect return breakdowns. We got three more today and then we'll have part three coming out in a day or two here, but this one might be the top ranked prospect I think according to Just Baseball, moved at the deadline, Jose Soriano goes over to the Blue Jays and this fascinating buy and sell trade deadline from Toronto for a package headline by Argentamala. This guy's a top thirty prospect for us at just Baseball right now and is someone that you have been one of the high guys on for quite some time. The rest of the fact, it's Argentamala, Eddie, Michael Lededi and on hell Rivero, two other secondary pieces that are of note. But at the same time, this is the Argentamala Jose Soriano trade. Two and a half years of Soriano for the Jays was always going to cost a lot. The asking price was extremely high from the Angels for both Soriano and redett Meers. Ultimately, the Blue Jays get it done in a year where they're not necessarily contending this year. But I think the fact of getting Soriano for two more years beyond this got them to trade Argentamala, which is not an easy ass.
Speaker 2: There, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: I was, you know, surprise, not shocked, I would say, because again, this is a team that's wants to get back there next year. And I think if you look at it, it's not even being delusional or over zealous to say that this has just been a disastrous offensive year. If we have our pitching where we think it could be next year, the offense just needs to not be the complete unmitigated parlay of disasters that has been this year. And you have Cease with so much control and could win the cy young and you pair a Storiana with him, and you Savage if he can stay healthy, and there's a lot to like overall, I think with the rotation. But yeah, it was it was a price to pay, and and I love seeing the Angels operate like we're seeing a process here, which is wonderful because this is what happens. When you have a process. You can actually acquire young, controllable and exciting talent that could help kind of push this franchise forward. And it's not like they're at the top of the payroll the last couple of years. This is how you if you want to spend more carefully, great you've got There's nothing better than having a talented rookie that's gonna be making the minimum for three years and then our arb after that and then you can you know, make your signings around there. But that's not something that the Angels ever really had because they never made these types of moves. Cashing in on Soriano is great, Like he was one of the best pitchers in the game through the first month or two and he's still proven that he's going to be really solid, and I think the Blue Jays of a plan to maybe tweak pitch usage things like that to maybe get him back to where he was in the first couple of months. But since then he's looked really solid, but more like the guy that we saw the last couple of seasons, which is a really good kind of mid three type of arm. So I think it was a great opportunity for them to cash in and to get Namala, Like this is a system that I mean, it feels like it's been forever since they've had this kind of player where it's like he can netto flew through the minor league.
Speaker 2: So it felt like we barely even had him there. But Namala is.
Speaker 3: A guy that has made so much progress this year in the power department. You look get just the approach as well, sub twenty chase rate that's been huge. The exit velocities have jumped by several miles per hour. I mean he is consistently like his quality of contact FLO is so high. Average xiblosity of ninety two and a half this year is crazy for Archieamala and and he's one of the guys too where yeah, he's starting to flash them at the top end and you're seeing him pop like one twelves, which is great. But an average ev of ninety two and a half for a guy that max is at one twelve tells you he is getting his A swing off consistently, and it's a little bit of a rigid swing, as you'll see. But because of that, I think he's able to just consistently get his A swing off. It's gonna result in some whiff and challenges on spin, and I think that's something that he's gonna have to improve because it can get again a little bit stiff swing wise. But at the same time, he has found a way to swing hard consistently and hammer velocity, hammer hangers and put himself in a position to do damage because he was never gonna be a plus hitter. You pair that with much improved swing decisions, cut his Chase right by six percent this year and really has a better feel for the zone. And it seems like you're seeing the ingredients coming together for a guy that's probably gonna be a fringe hitter but is going to be able to stick it short, give you above average power, and if you pair all in a good approach, you pair all that together, you have a good chance to have an above average shortstot for a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, and you'll take that again for the Angels, like you cash in probably at the right time on Soriano. At the end of the day, there's still probably not a contending team the next couple of years while Soriano's under control, and you get a guy that if he can be your you know, a potential shortstop or if he should you know, if he can stick it short with power, and he still seems like he's getting into it. You kind of hit on there, but like still seems like there's just there's more to come on the power department from Namala, definitely in terms of the numbers at least right Like you look at eight homers this season between in sixty three games, then you might not get super fired up about that, Like there's more in the tank there that he'll turn into game power from the wrong.
Speaker 3: Ev ninety of one oh seven almost this year, and and a hard hit rate of fifty one percent, Like, yeah, it's in there.
Speaker 2: It's just finding him more consistently. It's plus bat speed.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited to see more from him, and I think he can move kind of quickly and they'll challenge him, and I think he's a guy that actually is worthy of the challenge of, you know, getting up to the big league sooner rather than later. And then you know, Rivero is a fun flyer arm that was turning some heads at the complex with a sneaky heater and a field to spin it. And Michael EDI's just kind of a throw in, but a twenty four year old that's produced at each stop and has put up above average numbers in Double A.
Speaker 2: So you know, you take those guys' throwings. But Namala was the show.
Speaker 4: Here most definitely. Namala was the was the big get here. And it's my guess is that we came down to one of those a similar situation where it's like, who's the best prospect we can get for Jose Soriano. I think they were asking other teams. I know that many teams in the mix there, and when Namala became like really on the table, that was what made the deal happened, probably right easy. Next trade up was Liam Hicks going over from the Marlins to the Rays for a trio of prospects from Tampa. This was an interesting one. I know we talked about Hicks kind of he kind of emerged late as like a pretty clear trade candidate of just like getting the Marlins trading from a strength area in the kind of a couple guys that all fit in that similar category. He's not really a true catcher, but I know that the Rays wanted to get a bat and he will probably catch a little bit for them. The trio of prospects going back over to Miami is infielder Brandon Taylor, shortstop Adrian Santana, and then and right hander Jacob Kissing. What do you have on these three? Is there any other three that stand out to you? Because I honestly Taylor's the biggest name, but I'm not sure he really was like the headliner from like a value standpoint given, but he's done so far in the minors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess it depends who you ask, right, I mean, like some outlets have Braydon Taylor as a top one hundred guy, you know, and then yeah, I'm a little bit more skeptical on Taylor. There's no way around the fact that Taylor's been significantly better this year and has played his way into, you know, I think being considered as as a future big league piece. It's just in what capacity is that? And I think that's where it becomes interesting. Now, Taylor at double A this year has been really good. One thirty six WRC plus, he's cut his strikeout rate by five percent. He's he's already doubled his home runs. But I think they so of a lot of people in the Southern League. So the power stuff's maybe to be taken with a grain of salt, And I do think about that, like he's an airpole guy, but the ball's really flying this year, so like, yes, he's gonna outsoil his exit velocities, but also like an airpole guy's probably.
Speaker 2: To be disproportionately rewarded.
Speaker 3: Then he would be, you know, in other circumstances except for in trip away. So now I'm excited to see I think that the trip away finish year will be very telling because this was also Taylor's third stint in Double A. It was only thirty games in twenty twenty four at Double A, but it was thirty games here where he struck out thirty seven percent.
Speaker 2: Of the time.
Speaker 3: Then in twenty twenty five at Double A he improves that right. He cuts the strike hout right by ten percent. In one hundred eight games, he strikes out twenty eight percent of the time, but he puts up a seventy seven WRC plus.
Speaker 2: That's one seventy three.
Speaker 3: So now that this is his third stint at that level and in a year where the balls flying a little bit more, but even by WRC plus has been good.
Speaker 2: He's produced. So I think there's a couple of things.
Speaker 3: I know the Marlins very keen on the glove, and they think he can be a great third basement. From what I've seen, I think he could be a good third basement, like above average third basement.
Speaker 2: So that helps.
Speaker 3: You also have a guy that's drastically improved as contact r it's eighty six percent overall or eighty six percent in the zone, seventy five percent overall. That's good, not great. Average exuvosity of eighty seven miles per hour. That's leaves a bit to be desired, a lot of pressure on outslug in the eggs velocities, which again he at least does a good job of air pulling. I think it's a it's a it's a profile where you you got to thread the needle.
Speaker 2: And I just I'm not as high on him.
Speaker 3: I think is some outlets and as the Marlins are, let's say, and my biggest concern is this, he's made this big improvement in Double A, he's still hit one sixty seven with a five eighty seven ops against breaking balls and seeing them twenty nine percent of the time. You're gonna see him a hell of a lot more in Triple A and in the big leagues. To me, I think this is more of like a solid defender, versatile third base, second base, could even plug in and shortstop and a pinch kind of infield utility type. I don't know if I see, you know, a headliner piece here, but he still has to kind of technically be the headliner piece because this is a very Peter Bendix package.
Speaker 2: To me, like these are model players, and I don't mean this.
Speaker 3: Is like a negative way, Like they're just the types of players that they've targeted and it works out well in model players. I mean like defense, some speed, some good bats to ball, and those are like the carrying tools that the models are going to love because it's high probability big league war even on like the median outcome, slightly below average outcoming, then the high end outcome. Obviously you could see some some big time war outputs there. But like Adrian Santana, Santana's I believe a local kid drafted in the Compai round thirty first overall by the race, got two million dollar bonus in twenty three. He's been solid, you know this year and it's taken a step forward. But I mean this is you know, one of the lighter hitting guys in terms of impact that you're gonna find in in the minor leagues. Like a max air exit not even max arax is max ex velocity that is not a negative launch angle is one degree this year. Now, the flip side is he's a switch hitter that's running in eighty six percent contact right, eighty nine percent in zone and is a great defender at shortstop. He's gonna stick, so you have a guy that like it's starlink Cobba coated, like he's gonna put the play consistently. He can run, and you know he's going to play good shortstop. But another guy that really has to thread the needle I think to be an above average regular, because how are you gonna find those hits? If your average exibosity is eighty four miles per hour, it's gonna be really hard to find those hits consistently. And your hard hit rate is seventeen percent. So yes, he's still young, he's twenty one. Maybe he can strengthen up a little bit more than I know. The Marlins will put him on a bat speed program that hope that they can improve it from like the mid sixties, which is where it's at right now.
Speaker 2: But again, another guy I think the will have.
Speaker 3: His chances of landings like a utility, you know, solid bench infield type.
Speaker 2: But how does he get to above average regular?
Speaker 3: And then Kissing's interesting because get the pitching version of it, dude, Like breakout has been awesome this year, Big body sixty five to twenty throws a ton of strikes for who he is, but it's also like, what is that stuff? Gonna ultimately play like it's a fastball that averages ninety two miles an hour. I like that he's a two to change up guy. I think that's really unique.
Speaker 2: And he just fills up the zone.
Speaker 3: So it's a guy that throws a ton of strikes, but he's older for hi, a that doesn't have a clear plus pitch, and it's like, Okay, I feel really good about him being a depth arm as he gets to being a strong number four starter, And I think what it all kind of like goes back to for me is maybe Liam Hicks wasn't as valuable as I may have thought. And he's a tough player to assess too, because he's a forty grade catcher, but he's had this power breakout this year. He's one of the best bat toball guys in the entire sport and he has great approach.
Speaker 2: So with many years of control. So that's where it's been. It was weird for me.
Speaker 3: I thought the Marlins would do better and this one of the returns that I just thought came back a little bit lighter than I was expecting, but high for They're gonna get three big leage pieces here.
Speaker 2: It's just in what capacity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so maybe there's something there to tap into, right with these guys, we're like kissing like a one to seventy ra through eighty six innings this year, Like he's been great, right, And even some of these guys who said Taylor's numbers have been very good this year too. So I'm guessing there's some things the Marlins I did there that are just like these are a few little areas where like we think we can at them from the floor guy to like floor with some ceiling guy. So maybe that's kind of the adjustment here. But I did think, given hicks Like length of control, that what you're saying there makes a lot of sense. And none of these guys really feel like a true headliner, even though Taylor from a name value and from a production is the headliner here. Last trade up on this part, we've got the Elliott Ramos trade to the Yankees. This was an interesting one because I don't think outfielder was necessarily where we thought the Yankees would add, but once they got Garcia they needed they wanted another bat to really shore up that lineup with the injuries they've dealt with. Just with where the Yankees are at how good that rotation has been. Getting another bat was definitely a good idea. Ramost comes with three and a half years of control, so it definitely cost the Yankees send Henry Lalane and that shortstop Cayden Kent over to the Giants, both guys that are ranked in that system. But le Layane is definitely the get here for the Giants. And we talked about it earlier that they got another couple pitchers earlier on and this is another serious arm to bolster a farm system that is a little bats heavy right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Lolana is is it goes? Yeah? I used to say, well I.
Speaker 4: Think I wasn't sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a fun arm.
Speaker 3: To add for sure because Mlane he's dealt with injuries and that's where it's gonna be just just fascinating to see just you know, a guy can he handle the work load like the Yankees were obviously moving him slowly after dealing with the injuries over the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And so he starts this year at Loeway again. It was like his third stint there and he was fantastic, I mean, just just dominating hitters because now that he's healthy the fastball went up from ninety two miles per hour on average last year to ninety four this year. So I think that when you're a lefty that's six foot seven, that's going to I think, help that pitch just get on hitters more quickly. He gets above average extension down the mound and a little bit of run and ride there. So like that fastball was overwhelming lower level hitters. And then you know, I think when he wasn't right in the past, or at least just wasn't growing, is hard Like that slider was just like it was in the mid seventies, and it's just like, that's such an easy pitch to see. It just pops out of his hand and it's just not sharp. Now that's more at seventy nine to eighty, and it's got a little bit more teeth to it and it's sharper. And then and then you could say something similar like with the change up. Just with the fastball being harder, it sets up the change up better, which is, you know, always been his best pitch overall. And so now with a fastball that speeds hitters up a little bit, you've got this change up really playing well off of it, and he's got a great feel for it forty five percent wifth.
Speaker 2: Rate so far this season.
Speaker 3: It'll be interesting to see how that plays against more challenging competition. But you've got now a serviceable three pitch mix. Looks like the fastball can be, you know, above average. There's still room for him the growing a more velow as he's healthy and strengthens. The change up looks like it could be a plus pitch and if the slider can come along, or maybe he can find you know, another bridge pitch, a cutter, a curve bar or whatever, it looks like it could be like a back end of the rotation type of arm. But at twenty two, with his frame and the uptick this year, you could still be holding out hope that he sees another uptick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I mean it's it's been a rough like development track. Obviously mentioned the injuries, Like it's taken some time. Right, this is the guy was was he had twenty twenty one signing I think by the Yankees, right, so he's been in that org for five years. He's already twenty two and just getting up to the higher level now, but seeing a lot of success and like you said that there's there's still room to grow there, but even even as is right now, you're talking about a thirty two percent strikeout right this season, Walker, it's only around eight. Like, the stuff has looked good and he's producing, So I'm curious to see what the plan is for him innings wise, Like it actually is in itself, it's impressive that he's already, you know, on the way to one hundred plus innings this year, given that last year was nineteen innings, the year before was twelve innings, right, So like him already getting up to one hundred innings this year is a huge step forward. And you'd think that the Giants are probably going to be pretty careful with him the rest of this year so they can get into next year, make sure that he's in a good place healthwise, and then really let it rip come next season.
Speaker 3: And they've had some lefties that, you know, I've really emerged and developed. I mean, Joe Whitman took a huge leap this year into becoming a top ten prospect in that system. Jacob Resnahan has been impressive. So like, the Giants have done a pretty good job with leftanon arms. You know, if Blane could be the latest example of that then Kit and Kent's not like totally to be ignored son of Jeff Kent. You know, just nice year so far and high a not punching. Yes, he's a college bat, so you want to see him get up to double. But he's been banged up with of course an undisclosed injuries. The Yankees will never tell you, but I'm sure the Giants know so obviously, so it's can't be that bad. But Kent good runner at twenty for twenty four in the stolen based apartment, Like, he's just a pretty solid an advanced hitter that Yeah, I think you could ride the hit tool and maybe just enough impact and some speed into being you know, a second division regular at second base or something like that.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know if he sticks it short.
Speaker 3: So if he's at you know, kind of well rounded second basement, could be a nice profile depth piece.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, if Leilan is the get here right, you're doing it for a guy and Ramos where he does have control. But I still don't think the Giants viewed him as like a cornerstone piece if they're kind of entering this soft rebuild, right, So at the end of the day, you cash in on that, you get a left handed prospect that you really can remon some some serious juice there. Pairing that with their other moves, I feel like it makes even more sense when you see it in part of that puzzle with their other trades, where it's like here's another different type of arm to mix in with, you know, with me getting Mendes, with getting Marquez, Like they tacked on some talent in this draft, like we were in this trade deadline, like we talked about earlier, Like they just they filled that system with pieces it needed, and Leilane does fit as another piece to that puzzle there.
Speaker 3: I agree, And I think again the system has just really become fun and I'm excited to see how it'll continue to kind of finish out the year with so many the young players that they have and then you know going into next year as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it's pretty crazy. I remember looking at our top one hundred by team and I remember, like I think the preseason twenty twenty five top one hundred by team, the Giants had one guy and that was part just Bryce Eldridge. I think it was literally just Bryce Eldridge for like two lists in a row, maybe three lists in a row. Now we're talking about a team that could be pushing six, maybe even seven top one hundred guys this next update. So like they went from like I would say, two years ago, this system was probably bottom ten in baseball pretty for sure, and then maybe bottom five, and now you're looking at a system that I think is pretty clearly top ten and maybe you've higher than that.
Speaker 3: Honestly, with huge upside because like Joshuar's ceiling and Louis Hernandez's ceiling, and I mean even Dakota Jordan's ceiling, and then the Jackson and Flora see, like think about all these guys, they have several of them out of the upside to be one of the best at their position in the minor league. So it's very very fun. I know Giants fans like it's frustrating year, but there's a lot to be excited about in terms of the talent that's on the way, and the deadline I think only further bolstered that. That'll do it for part two of the trade deadline return prospect Breakdowns. We will have part three coming up later on this week. Very excited about that. Also, a link to the article I put out breaking down my five favorite package and returns with even more in depth on some of these trades is linked in the episode description and also shout out to our breaking on Whatnot.
Speaker 2: We just called a Paul Skien's Minions.
Speaker 4: That sounds it's going for almost four now, I think.
Speaker 3: Gosh, oh my gosh, so yeah, twenty five dollars in free credit to just jump. That'll get you a free spot in the breaks that we do. The link to jump into the breaks with us on Whatnot. We're doing all weeknights sometimes on the weekend as well. The link to follow our store and you can get you know, notified when we're live on Whatnot to Riptop's Chrome and Bowman Chrome soon when that comes out is in the episode description as well as always, thank you for listening. We'll talk with you again later this week.