Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: CEO is on the phone today for our first Date follow up, and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Daisy. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, THEO, how long has it been since you heard from Daisy?
Speaker 3: Hey, you guys.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's well, it's been about twelve days since I texted her in the day after the date.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard anything twelve days.
Speaker 2: That this almost two weeks. Well, why don't you tell us about the Daisy.
Speaker 3: We can figure it out, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 6: So I took Daisy uh to that indoor skydiving spot.
Speaker 3: I flight through the door.
Speaker 4: We'll look like a chipmunk with your little cheeks flapping in the wind ship one.
Speaker 3: And uh, I just kipps screaming and laughing and it was adorable. I grab some gritas from this truck.
Speaker 6: I never noticed that chick's like going to random like food trucks like to think. So that was the wind like that, and uh, you know, we just like started talking about random stuff. We had a car picnic, like you know, hung about bucke lists, future plans and you know, things of that nature.
Speaker 3: What we do if the world ended tomorrow?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys got deep?
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, man, got pretty.
Speaker 5: Did you guys share any intimate moments?
Speaker 3: Not any physical like like like physical.
Speaker 4: Intimate moments, like not the ones that like you know, count progressively, you know what I mean? But like you know, like there was like some some vibes getting thrown that like I was picking up on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I'm a little confused.
Speaker 2: We have any idea why she's ghosting you?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean you know, two weeks go by, you start you know, recap like kind of everything.
Speaker 4: Uh. There was this one moment where like we're watching this on a video for skydiving.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 5: What what did you say?
Speaker 3: I looked her dead in the eyes and said, you kind of remind me of my mom.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, why.
Speaker 4: You know that the energy I meant like like giself like my mom's like fearless energy and.
Speaker 3: Or whatever.
Speaker 4: And you know it must have came out so wrong though, like thinking back, like it's kind of weird, like she's probably thinking, Oh, what you like fantasize about your mom?
Speaker 2: Like could she changed her mood after that?
Speaker 3: Or I felt the vibe switch like I kind of like sort of.
Speaker 4: It in her eyes like went from like possible like gonna go down later to like.
Speaker 3: What is wrong with this guy? I could all be in my head, dude, Like I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, hopefully it is all in your head. But do you think that she realized that it was a compliment? Like did you mean it as a compliment?
Speaker 3: I mean I did, of course, Yeah. Yeah, Like I was just like, you know, she was showing that like, you know, fearlessness that like my mom showed. Yeah, you know my mom heavily, so.
Speaker 8: Definitely you.
Speaker 4: Know that should have You know, I really like my mom, like respect her, like she's like admirable.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I heard you. All right. THEO is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Daisy. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second date. But before we do that, THEO, why don't you break down your situation again real quick for us?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Guy, So when I was this chick when sky diving the stakeskuydiving place was it was dope. I might have said something super weird that like remind me of my mom and uh, I don't know if that's what it was, but she hasn't talked to me.
Speaker 5: You get down the chicks like your mom.
Speaker 2: It's gonna regret, all right? Are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, Man, speak to Daisy. Please. This is she Daisy? How are you? This is the Jubil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 5: Hi, Daisy, I'm Nina.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Victoria and my name is Jubile. How are you.
Speaker 8: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Good. Have you ever listened to the show before? I have?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes I have.
Speaker 2: Sweet. Well, guess what, Daisy, we got an email about you from somebody?
Speaker 8: Mmm, okay, this is probably all right.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. This is a first date follow up, you know the segment if you go out on a date with someone in the ghost them, they can email us to give you a call and ask why you're ghosting, and CEO email us about you.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, So while you I told me to talk about that date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wants to know why you're ghosting.
Speaker 8: Him and so, okay, sure.
Speaker 7: So the date was pretty fun. It was non conventional. He took me to like one of those kids skydive in place. I mean he probably told you that. And then we grabbed burritos afterwards, which like I'm down burritos.
Speaker 8: That's fine, and so like we had a great day and we were.
Speaker 7: Just like laughing and it was I don't know, it just seems like click, it seems pretty great.
Speaker 8: And then like his whole demeanor changes and he gets like really serious. He's like, look, click, I.
Speaker 7: Gotta before the night ends, like I gotta show you something that like it's really personal, and I'm getting you know, I'm like, oh, okay, Like you know, I don't know if I'm prepared for like something serious like is your mom guy orsay?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean? Like are we gonna see baby photos? Like are you gonna cry? Like I don't know if I'm prepared for that. And so he what he does. He pulls out his phone. I'm like, oh god, like what's on here?
Speaker 7: And then there's like a note tap and on the note app there is something that is titled.
Speaker 8: Future baby Names.
Speaker 7: Okay, and he just starts like diving into it right, And the first name on the list.
Speaker 8: Was thrash her like for a boy, okay.
Speaker 7: And then on your girl's names, the next one was like Zeppelin, like like led Zeppelin, but like with two ends and an e like a girl's name like Zeppelin.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: And he was like he was like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I pictures having twins and they're going to be in matching flight suits just like us. And I was like, oh wow, And I don't know, it's just it just seems like really strange and like forward and if he just was just a very passionate about these names and just like started talking about like all this future stuff.
Speaker 8: And then he's got this dog. I think his name Spaghetti or something.
Speaker 7: And wait, one problem was freaking out about the number one.
Speaker 2: Hey, Daisy, that's the Oh he's actually on the phone.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was meant to be a part of this.
Speaker 4: I made that note after a group to Joshua Tree, we're drunk and naming kids the vibes.
Speaker 8: What Okay? Well okay, but like why why did you have it like prepped and ready? And you're like, hey, now that we're eating burritos, like I'm gonna show this beer.
Speaker 3: So you just think it was sweet.
Speaker 1: No, like but like I I mean, like it is sweet, but it doesn't really seem like a joke because like you had like rankings of these names, and you also had like rankings of like middle names, like I think Celestial was one.
Speaker 8: Of them, which is cool, but it's like I don't know, like it just seems like a lot to share with me right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, Celestial is a vibe.
Speaker 4: And also I put in like almost two hours of work into that prepping for the.
Speaker 5: Date, like having the names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just.
Speaker 6: Prepping for the date, like you know, so like setting it up, like you know, it's a mickey laugh and stuff.
Speaker 3: I want to you know, is it like so bad.
Speaker 4: To you try to like you know, get ready for like a moment or something like, I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, man, I mean it it is like very sweet, but it's it was just a lot like.
Speaker 3: It just it was just an our rat like I didn't even know about.
Speaker 8: Which is great.
Speaker 7: I appreciate a man who doesn't plan, but it just it just kind of seemed like a lot, and it was like it was just a little too much. And the fact that you were like talking about like what we're gonna do with our kids, and like we haven't even talked about how I feel about kids or just like what my timeline is or anything. Like we had just finished skydiving. It was super playful, it was whatever. And and then you know, you're like, we're.
Speaker 8: Gonna have all these kids and they're gonna be named like members of a CDC. And I don't know.
Speaker 4: To do anything with the kid names right now. We can come up with our own, and like we don't need to use any on the list, Like there's no you I.
Speaker 7: Understand we hung out one time, and you're saying like we can come up with our own like we hung out one time.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, you're the type of woman I want to have babies with. And you know, I thought you think it was cute.
Speaker 7: Yah, that is very flattering, But I like, you don't you don't even know me.
Speaker 4: I know that you remind me of my mom and she's the most amazing woman in the world.
Speaker 5: Family is really important that we're getting here.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think you are very sweet, but maybe for somebody else, Well.
Speaker 2: Daisy, would you like to go on another day with THEO? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 8: I appreciate it, but I'm gonna take things. I'm gonna take things a little bit slower, so probably not.
Speaker 5: Are you sure you guys could have a whole little puppy that you can name together. Start slow, you know, okay?
Speaker 7: All right, well, I thank you guys. This is awesome, but I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: What would you guys pay for us to get a puppy, Like.
Speaker 3: Let's get a puppy on our second day. You can name it like to lift.
Speaker 8: It can be like a shelter one too, that they picked up on the street that like.
Speaker 7: All right, this has been this a little too much, but thank you for the entertainment, but I am I'm going to respectfully decline.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I just want you to know that, like, I'm never going to use that baby nameless with anyone else.
Speaker 3: And whenever it's when you're ready and.
Speaker 4: You change your mind that looks is going to be here in my hidden section on my phone.
Speaker 3: Jubile's first day fallow Up