Speaker 1: Welcome back to Debo and Joe. I'm your host, James Debo Harrison. I'm here with my co host Joe Hayden. Hey, please make sure your guys like and subscribe. You don't want to miss nothing. How you doing today, Joe, bro, I'm doing good, brother, Deebo.
Speaker 2: Another day talking to my good man, chopping it up about this good football.
Speaker 1: How you doing, brother, I'm doing I'm doing extremely good man, extremely good. Just go ahead and jump onto this man. The Patriots went on ahead and beat the Jets. Uh was at twenty seven or fourteen? And lied to you, brother, I didn't think it was gonna be that close for me either. I'm absolutely surprised, especially with you know how I started off like they won the toss and actually was like, Yo, we're taking the ball, were about to go, We're about to go run this ball and do what we gotta do and score.
Speaker 3: Dude. They come out the gate.
Speaker 1: First play, they gone ahead, hit a quick for SI, they got third and one. You know, they really just staying ahead of the change the whole time. They get eleven. I think Fields ended up scrambling the next play, and I think he scrambled again for like fifteen or something.
Speaker 3: Yes, Bro, he was using his legs, him and Bryce Hall. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The next third down, I think it was like third and five. Like I said, they kept everything close. They end up picking up that hot little seven, you know, and then I don't know the what was that the receiver pass? Like, why would you break that up with trying to do that? The fields, Like, I don't understand. I thought they was gonna kill him, you know, the momentum right there. Yeah, yeah, but they ended up able to pick up I think it was ten the on that third down, and then I think Fields ended up running and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you on that first drive they got ended up getting a touchdown. That was impressive because they hadn't been doing too much nothing.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I was happy with Fields being able to create some stuff using his legs, Bryce haul Benmu's arm, and then on the touchdown, you just saw his athleticism. He didn't make the right play withdrawing that thing back but faster. He's just more athletic than the outside linebacker. He was in great position and just able to beat him to the polne So, like you said, I wasn't expecting too much from the Jets. Oh, but that was good to see for them.
Speaker 1: Oh, no quest, dude, they used up what was it a little over eight minutes on the padri dude.
Speaker 2: Walked it down. That's the way you do it. Like you said, staying ahead of the sticks was the biggest thing.
Speaker 3: They didn't really get too much be high. Yeah, yeah, no question, New England.
Speaker 1: They get back out there and uh, they kind of did what I expected, you know.
Speaker 3: I think it was second in ten.
Speaker 1: You know, he ended up hitting digs for like eight and then they get that unnecessary roughness on that same play for him slamming.
Speaker 3: Dude. That's why I was saying, dude, I ain't know.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't get even Pierre, Yeah, that wouldn't even agree just on that one, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, Yeah, and they you know, they do the same thing, you know, trying to stay ahead of the sticks. They get a seven yard run and then end up getting a loss on that next play. I think like two downs two yards sorry, and the fourth down they gone ahead and fourth and two they put it in.
Speaker 3: They put it in old Drake hands. He connected for seven. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he had a little scramble too get on second down for what about four or five mm. Yeah, poised, bro, He looked poised to me the whole time. The control unbelievable, dude, Henderson. Henderson is doing good, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ran completely over that safety on that that on that first down, bro. Yes, he did, like completely over and then later you know, went to score at the touchdown. I think it was like seven yards or something like that. I think they almost used up like seven and a half minutes on their drive.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: The first two drives took up the first then in the first quarter it was it was the whole first quarter.
Speaker 3: On the first quarter they got drive drive touchdown. You know what I'm saying. So offenses playing, offenses playing well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, just get back out there, and Patriots defense tightened up a little bit. They don't let him get nothing on that first down, so they're behind and changed. I think that was when they went for the pass on the second down, fields through it like lowing outside, so dude really couldn't adjust to get to it.
Speaker 3: That put him behind. They end up punting the ball.
Speaker 1: New England come back out and then I think on that first play he hit he hit the tight end Henry for like twenty twenty five, something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the play actionally ate them up right there for real, for real. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: The first like you said, they was able to get back out there and just drive it down again.
Speaker 3: They look smooth the whole time they first drive like. It looked easy.
Speaker 1: It look it looked really You know what, man, it's something that that kind of worried me, Like that second down where May took off of that scramble. His slide game is trash, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: If he don't if he don't learn how to get down, man, somebody go catch you.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 2: It dealt for Shure for sure, because he's not the most athletic guy. He looks like he's about to get smacked when he's running, so you want him to get down quickly.
Speaker 1: Old dude. Like his slide even the first one where he scrambled. His slide game was bad like.
Speaker 3: This one, like, dude could have he could have shot on him, but he didn't. Yeah, no, didn't.
Speaker 1: I think he hit Henry again on the third down for about twelve and then uh what was it the second down? I think it was dude, he worked the pocket there. He didn't do nothing.
Speaker 3: Who was it Hollisey hit for nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yep, Bro, I'm like, this dude is really and then again the next play was twenty for Hollys. Yes, Bro, he's poised in the pocket. He's poised Henderson, he went on here and got him another who seven yard touchdown for sure. Yeah, it was seven seven and seven. They go up fourteen seven to just get up out of there. I think they ended up having a positive run on the first down, like they were staying ahead of the change, and then I think it was like a one yard pass or something. And then the third down the receiver, dude, he just dropped the ball. Yes, yeah, he just dropped the ball.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Like then when you got times where he's you know, he's putting it in the people's hands, they're not dropping it, and then times where guys are open and he's just not getting it there.
Speaker 3: That that debo.
Speaker 2: That's the thing where you're not a good enough offensive team to waste those downs. Like if you're the Lions, you got you're gonna make it supposed to plays every down there's a chance for you to score. When you're playing on this team, you got to stay ahead of the sticks. You don't have nobody that's going to take it to the house. When they get it. You can't miss those passes. And then when people right when it hits you in the hands, it's like, god, man, we can't win for losing. Like, if we do have it, we got to catch it. We can't waste that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, you ain't gonna get back out there. They do a little something. But I want to talk about that third down. He almost gave digs one of them with you called him blue tent balls.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And it wouldn't even matter if he had caught it because I think they got a hold on that that the Jets declined.
Speaker 3: He would have he tried to give him a protocol ball.
Speaker 1: Oh man, dude, they end up punting the rock. The Jets get back out there. I think that was when they did like a three and out. Yeah it was three and out something like that.
Speaker 3: The ball.
Speaker 1: But I think that was again a where like a third down where Justin could have Yes, he threw it like off behind him. He could have placed the ball better, Like if he had put it like on him, he wouldn't have had to try and adjust. I think that was like he was doing that little trying to turn with that little circus catch.
Speaker 3: He couldn't adjust to that thing.
Speaker 2: He gotta put that, but he gotta he gotta throw.
Speaker 3: A better ball on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we ain't even get back out there. I think the Jets ended up having twelve men on the field to first play, and then I think what was it a hole and pennel they ended up getting.
Speaker 3: Later on and they had a.
Speaker 1: No Jet sacked ing and then that's what happened, Jet sacked in but it got took away because hey, man, dude was having a rough night over there. Man, all the whole infueneralies and all the other stuff he.
Speaker 3: Had going on.
Speaker 1: Yes, dude was having a rough night. Man Like, this is just the first that just started off with that, dude. And then you know again man, like may like the next play twenty seven, I think that was it. That's when Nope, that's when they attempted the field goal when they missed it. Yeah, they missed the field goal, bro, Yeah, that was ended up.
Speaker 3: What was it? Halftime was fourteen seven? Yep? Sounding about right, Yeah for sure. And then New England got the ball.
Speaker 1: They went back out there, and they I don't think they did anything with it their first possession out and then later on Jet's got back out. They really did not. I think they had a unnecessary roughness on that third down that pushed him back a little bit. Yeah, because that was when the punter ended up doing a little little short punt and they they got the ball back and you know, May started doing doing some May things like I think he hit Hollis for seventeen on the first one. A couple of plays later, I think it was digs for like twenty Yep. Again, dude, he was working the pocket like he I don't know how he didn't panic like he got good.
Speaker 3: He got good, he got good pocket presence.
Speaker 1: Bro. He looked too like that advanced like that. Yeah, that's why I think he digs again. That was eighteen.
Speaker 3: Right after that, my boy did had a hunting ball, y'all. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They ended up finishing with a touchdown Henderson Again, it's twenty one seven. I'm thinking things about to get open right here. But just get back out there, and somehow they go ahead get them a touchdown again. I think they were staying you know that next thing, they were staying ahead of the change. I think they had a big play on that one too. I think third down they ended up completing one for a little over twenty where the dB ended up falling. Yep, that got him fourteen twenty one. And then New England came out and I thought it was gonna be like, Okay, Jet's gonna have a chance to come back because the first play was a hole. So now you you first and twenty. I think it was you didn't gain nothing on the second play, so on that first down. Actually after that first down went the first and twenty, so it was like second and twenty, and he made another play to the tight end was getting him some stuff. Dude, he got team, he got like half of it back on that point and then the uh what was that? That was when dude ended up didn't tap Yeah he didn't tap down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't tap him down. He got up and been able to make the play when he caught it. It didn't matter. It was still gonna be your first down.
Speaker 2: It was, but that you just showed like you got That's that's nflu a dB.
Speaker 3: That's what you learn. You know what I'm saying. It's not college football.
Speaker 1: On his touch on yeah, because y'all ended up getting the shot and they went they had to attempt to.
Speaker 3: Forty was it forty five forty six yard field goal something like that? H yeah, they yeah, you ghet that one. It was what fourteen to twenty four?
Speaker 1: Then I think they just get back out there basically do a little bit of nothing. I mean, Fields made a great pay on that third down to get the first, but that.
Speaker 3: Was really it. They ended up throwing and what was it a negative two.
Speaker 1: To three yard screen and then they're completion punk the ball back to New England and I think the first play they had like twenty twenty five of digs that ended up helping him out. The next play was like a negative what was it five yard run? Was that a receiver run or something? I think it was. They ended up punting the ball back to the Jets and the Jets get the low snap. Instead of him just dropping down on the ball, he tried to pick it up, bumble it. New England goes ahead recovers it from there. I thought that was gonna score a touchdown. I don't know how do what was that at like the ten eleven twelve something like that, Yes, And they end up holding them, they get a field goal. I mean it still was like almost seven minutes left.
Speaker 3: By end, they had had an opportunity, I guess you could say.
Speaker 1: And they come back out there and I think they sacked fields on the first play. Second down, I think he completed one for like maybe ten or eleven something like that, and then third down. You know, I don't know how he avoided that sack where he avoided that sack bro like getting he scrambled for the first time.
Speaker 3: I thought, so that was it. That was the one, because it's.
Speaker 1: The fourth now and it's only what sixth seven minutes left something like that at the beginning of when they started to drive, and then I think he ended up getting like one for eighteen. He scrambled for another one and then what was it, what was it the you know, it was a sack, and then they ended up going ahead and had an incomplettion turnover downs.
Speaker 3: It's really over with after that.
Speaker 2: Man, that game devot once it got to the twenty seven fourteen I ain't really even peeped at.
Speaker 3: Going a lot to you, I gotta cut that joke off the vote. Yeah, I'm like, yeah, it's you know, it's over with man.
Speaker 1: It's it's a done. It's a done deal. Man, Yeah, it ain't. Ain't it ain't nothing else that they could do. They could do to help man the Patriots. Dude, like Drake may though, he has elevated his game. That's like you look at last year his total numbers. Last year, I think he was just under twenty three hundred yards, fifteen touchdowns with ten picks, bro, Like he had ten picks. This year already he had a little over twenty eight hundred. He got twenty touchdowns, only five interceptions, like almost a six percent increase in his completion racial plus like two almost two plus more yards per attempt. Like his passer rating is out of control. He's up over twenty five percent from last year. Last year he was like eighty eight. This year he won thirteen. His pocket awareness, his intelligence, like his consistency and being able to get like the ball to people, especially under pressure, like with people in his face. It's dude, it's unbelievable. Like it's no way he is not MVP if he continued this.
Speaker 3: Dude, no for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean he been leading a team the nine and two, and I love that. The fact that I think also the coaching staff, Mike Grable and then Josh McDaniels. He might not have been the best head coach, but offensive coordinator wise, being able to talk to the quarterback, being able to have a relationship with May. Because May looks comfortable back there. He looks like he's dropping back when he hits that back foot. He knows where to go with it. He knows where he wants to go. He's looking like he's reading the defenses, so it looks it looks like it looks like a whole team game. He looks comfortable, So I'm loving the way that the Patriots are looking. And then at the same time, on the defensive side of the ball, that corner they got Gonzales and just dudes running around making plays.
Speaker 3: You don't see people kind of running.
Speaker 2: Scot Free Fields was able to run around because he's got speed, he was able to use his legs. But yards wise, like they didn't really do too much, you know what I'm saying. And then just the comfortability of when New England's out there on offense, just trying to get it done. May's not making mistakes, He's getting the ball where it needs to be done, getting the ball hinder, a trade rookie, like if you're getting that type performance from your back too. And then when I'm looking at the receivers, dig had one hundred yards. They got the receiver number thirteen. My man, it doesn't really wear shoes. He's out there. He's out there balling. So it is not like the best of the best, like you don't have like, uh, they don't have a Jamar Chase and the T Higgins.
Speaker 3: He's throwing it to just some.
Speaker 2: Guys that are in good spots, running good routes.
Speaker 3: He's putting out stop playing. No, No, I'm not knocking digs like Diggs is number one.
Speaker 2: But Diggs is like you would you said, Diggs is like Jamar Chase right now in his career. You know what I'm saying, Like he's a great, great receiver. He's gonna be on point doing this thing like he's doing right now. But I'm just saying, like they don't have crazy, crazy receivers out there. But Drake May's putting the ball on the point. The dudes are making plays, they're running the right routes, they're not dropping the ball when it hits them in the hands. You know what, I'm saying, So, I just let the way the Patriots are working and Josh McDaniels and the coach Mike was Mike Gravel, they've been doing a great job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think him coming back helped really helped improve that defense. They're giving up I think just under or over three hundred yards a game, where last year they were almost at like four to twenty. So yeah, that's a that's a great improvement when you think about the Jets. Speaking of improvement the Jets, yeah, they tried some trouble. Yeah, yeah, just in trouble, right, they need to they need to figure out.
Speaker 2: And then they just got rid of their best players on defense, they got rid of you know what I'm saying, They got rid of my Mans Sauce and Quinn Williams. And then on the receiver side, on offensive side of the ball, I mean you got justin fields, he's thrown for this. I love fields, but sometimes you throw for twenty seven yards, forty five yards, fifty four yards, you know what I'm saying. That's just not what an NFL quarterbacks yard is supposed to look like, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, and now it doesn't what's what's my man name? The receiver number five? They're the best one. Wilson, he's he's out, he's on IR So I don't I don't know what's going on with Yeah, it's looked kind of bad over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They The biggest thing I think for them is, especially right now, they got to stay ahead of the sticks. They don't stay ahead of the sticks. They don't have the ability to get trunk plays. I think he's last in airtime yards. They're not really throwing the ball down the field. They're not protecting anym well, you know, it's it's a lot of you know things that's going on there. Rather it's him being able to get the ball there, and then when he gets the ball there, they drop the ball. They can't afford to miss the opportunities to catch those things and come back from it because they're not built, not good enough.
Speaker 3: You know, it's cool to.
Speaker 1: Be, you know, wanting to rush and all that, but you know you're dead last and that you can't you can't make that up.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's extremely hard to make up. Yeah, I wish you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so speaking of just right here still, Yeah, we play, Yeah, we played. I ain't gonna say. I ain't gonna say Bungles because I said I said that last time, and they've.
Speaker 3: The lesson around and deal with say they have to do.
Speaker 1: We play, we play the strong, bego Cincinnati Bengals, Cincinnati Bing.
Speaker 3: What we're gonna do is put some respect on their name. We're gonna put some respect on their name.
Speaker 1: But what we really need to do to win this game is simple. It's simple. What we need to do to win this.
Speaker 3: Game now, we have to stop the run period.
Speaker 1: We gave up one hundred and forty plus yards last time, and we have to sack Joe Flacco, not pressure him. We have to sack him because Joe will stand in the pocket and throw that thing.
Speaker 3: All right, Yes he's not. He's not going to be a dude that's gon shake out the pocket and get off on us. So hey, listen, take some liberties in that past game.
Speaker 1: Because if we go and we sacked Joe, then we don't let Jamar Chase get one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Sixty plus on us. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Else we need to do is don't be leaving our dbs out there one on one on this dude all the time, like we used to have a defense with Coach the Bolts there it was called double the Stars. Yes, sir, I know about them.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, that means that you take away that as long as your past rush is there and getting there.
Speaker 3: It negates all of that.
Speaker 1: Like we have to play situationally better when it counts, and offensively, we need to run the ball. It opens up the run game. The Bengals defense are still last, yes, and second to last in the past.
Speaker 3: We have to take advantage of that. Debo.
Speaker 2: You speaking facts, my brother, You're speaking straight facts right now. Because what we need to do is the defense. We got to be able to double the stars, like you said, we have to be able to take away the past with We can't lie and just sit here and act like Jamar Chase and t Higgins aren't amazing and make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make it.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, son, make the players, but you can't let them take over the game.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Depo, we're saying the same thing. That's why I'm saying. I'm acknowledging that you have to double the star. So when I'm saying with our run game, we have to stop the run game with our linebackers and d line knowing at the end of the day, if you stop this shit on first down, we got to stay ahead of the six to know we're doubling stars and not gonna be able to just Joe Flacco. He's throwing the ball to two people, Higgins and Jamar Chase. Those are the dudes averaging touchdowns. Jamar Chase has five touchdowns since Flacco has been out there, and Higgins has six. He's thrown twelve. He's thrown one touchdowns to other people, so he's getting them dudes the rock. Chase is averaging ninety yards a game, so our front seven needs to stop the run game, stop Chase Brown be able to get us in second, along third and longs to where now we know we're doubling these stars, get after them. TJ now HEISMI. If you have your opportunity, if you don't win first and second down, it's we can't really get you to go go get them now. We put him in predictable knowing has passed the situations. We're gonna double Higgins, We're gonna double Jamar Chase. Other dudes, y'all gotta get open. We gotta lock that up. And Tej high Smith get after him. You know what I'm saying, So like you sack him, hit him, you know what I'm saying, make him feel you. You know what I'm saying, Strip sacks.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So I'm with you.
Speaker 2: We definitely need to stop the run with just our front, knowing like they can't run on us because on the outside, our corners and safety, we're gonna need to be able to double them, duse and take away their best players because a bomb got to stop the run. Front, someven gotta stop the run, and we're gonna be able to have to. Our db' is gonna have to double up and stand up versus d not just saying single coverage.
Speaker 3: That's not realistic if we.
Speaker 2: Let you double them a couple of times, you know what I'm saying, play some zones underneath, like situational situationally, Yes, so we're speaking the same thing. On offensive side of the ball, I run the ball, be able to start ahead of the sticks, be able to now a rock can under the.
Speaker 1: Rock, and keep the defense on the field. We keep our defense off the field, right. You need to control the time of possession. Yes, I don't really care. The defense need to do what the defense is supposed to do. We ain't spend all this money for nothing, then, you know what, because I know they go do it. Joe, We're giving away four tickets, yes, two, two sets to two to the game this Sunday. You know what you gotta do, follow Joe myself like and subscribe to Debo and Joe and we will pick the winner on Saturday because we want you there to see us go ahead and get our get back.
Speaker 2: Got to because we lost the first game and we gotta go get that get back.
Speaker 3: Gotta get that get back, got to gotta get that get back. Fact, matter of fact.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't gonna say nothing yet yet yet, ye yet, yeah yet.
Speaker 3: Let's go on here and stay over here.
Speaker 1: And let's go ahead and stay over here or you know, in the LC right here with on the north, they said, Lamar Jackson over way to bro They said, he said he the most overady the quarterback.
Speaker 3: Who said who said who said? Who said? Who said that? Said that? Stupid?
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a that's a garbage mouth lie. That's they may be talking about just sitting in the pocket, not being able to use none of your other talents.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't he could still throw the rock too, I mean he still I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I believe I believe your Browns are are are playing the Ravens. So Joe, what what do your Browns need to do to uh beat the Ravens?
Speaker 3: I actually I'm actually rooting for y'all this time.
Speaker 2: Huh well, uh, first things first, we need to it sounds like we need to do. We need to control. We need to run the ball first, be able to run the ball. We need to get juggins going. We need to be ahead of the sticks all the same. It's like a like when your office isn't good. What you need to do is stay ahead of the sticks. Make sure your run game is solid. Make sure you don't put yourself in long third down situations. Because Dylan Gabriel has shown that he can't really throw the rock too well. So what we need to do is stay ahead of the sticks defense. You got a ball out obviously, we need to turnovers. We need to stop the run. We need to create turnovers. We need to put our offense in short fields to try to get them to be able to not have to.
Speaker 3: Go that far to get points.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be a game where defense you can't you can't really give up anything because at the end of the day, I don't trust our offense too much.
Speaker 3: So offense in the end of.
Speaker 2: Us Braven's defense has been playing better. They've been standing up a little bit more so, and Lamar's back healthy. They've been coming off of their role and they won their last four. So I mean we.
Speaker 3: What we need to do.
Speaker 2: Our defense has to play out of their minds. Offense got to run the ball and basically that's.
Speaker 1: Our only that's our only hope, that's your only go So you ain't too happy, you need too encourage that they're going to be able to do this.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This would be a game that we mess around and win. We always find a way to do some wild stuff. That's something that to you, you know, when you suspected we come out there and get it up. I'm not mad. I think the effort's going to be there. I'm just worried about end of the day when we do get that ball on offense, I don't I just don't want He's been throwing the ball into the third lot you know what I'm saying, like we gotta get I mean, he said once he had one hundred and sixty seven yards and two touchdowns with no picks last week, and everybody was saying that was a good game. I don't want to talk crazy because he didn't have zero picks. But there's been when you throw a screen pass like a throwback over the man's head out of bounds and he could have just caught the joint, like like, that's just a bad pass.
Speaker 3: Nobody was on you. I just see too many just you could have made that pass easy, Debo. I would have hit him right. Just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You see you feel you feel you hear that, you hear that anger, that rising your voice.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't I was feeling too until I really was. I don't get that in the other side.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm the only person there when when it's we, when it's the stealers, But when is y'all?
Speaker 2: Because you know, because I would saying, because I really believe that the stealers are about to go out there and they should spank Flack though and.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 2: And it's really exciting because I think that's really gonna happen with the Browns right now. I just I'm kind of like, I'm hurt a little bit. Mur I'm hurt, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Looking, I know my boys are out there are trying to fight them, but I'm like, God, it's just it's bad over there right now.
Speaker 3: I'm just a little sad, speaking of me.
Speaker 1: The NFL filed a grievance against the nfl PA for like that work cards.
Speaker 3: I think did you did you read it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeh think I think for the most part, I think I think it's bully. They say it it violates the collective bargaining and agreement uh that the union. I think they said quote it was using reasonable efforts to cartel public comments by club's personnel or players which express criticism of any club, its coach, or its operations and policies.
Speaker 3: Like no now in fl p E.
Speaker 1: That means players association, we are not for the NFL, Like we're trying to make things for the players better. The NFL just doesn't want their thirty laundry era. Yes, Like now, you know I understand. It's a couple of points in there that I can understand, not even I maybe maybe even agree with to a point, like like what like like need to make sure it's actually players that's doing it. Yeah, yeah, No, you don't get the names. You get just player XYZ.
Speaker 3: Just know he's a legitimate player, right, He's a legitimate player. Like, Okay, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: Like, I do agree that it should be specific, you know, feedback to what the teams you know, need to do, what they need to improve. But it's still gonna be an A to F grading scale because it's gonna be based on the percentage. Yeah, ten one hundred to ninety is a eighty nine and eighty is a B and so on and so and forth.
Speaker 3: Yes, so like that is just what it's going to be. This, This is what I'm saying. I'm up.
Speaker 2: The NFL doesn't want the dirty laundry out there. And this is the other thing too, Like NFL like when you go to these facilities and you do things like we're not trying to be bougie certain teams. If you walk into the walk into the Browns facilities compared to walking into the still facilities, I'm not going to grade the still facilities like, oh no, it's trash. It's just not as nice as it's luxury as the other stuff will be. So they have all the accommodations, fool. You're gonna be honest and let them know what it is. But certain places have better things and take care of the players.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody get up to the same level, then you don't have a discrepancy in your grading scale.
Speaker 3: Just get your stuff up to the level.
Speaker 1: Why I need to be nfl PA executive director like point blank period, And you know what, My dude, Cam Hayward is on the executive committee, and from what I understand, my name has to be put on the ballot by someone that is on the committee.
Speaker 3: And he said he would do that.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping though that he did that, and I would he.
Speaker 3: Definitely did it, and I would love. Like I said, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, I'm just assuming that name was on it. I would have had some type of contact. I haven't, so you know, I'm just you know, we don't know. I'm not saying he has or he hasn't, but when you have, you know, Jalen Reeves maybe as the current nfl PA president like nobody even knows. So if my name doesn't make it on the final players you know vote ballot for executive director, I'm thinking it gotta be something up, you know, Yeah, Because to be honest with you here, it goes the NFLPA. A lot of them people over there that work for the NFLPA want to work for the NFL. Okay, prime example being go back Troy Vinson. Troy Vinson worked for the NFLPA and went to the NFL. Here's the crazy thing. He blew his cover though. When we were doing the collective Bardning Agreement for the twenty eleven Charles Woodson and Ryan Clark RC, Woodson actually said we thought he was for US. I knew he wasn't for US. RC said, absolutely lost credibility. This is when they ended up getting the Marcus Smith, who, by the way, went and set rules in place that we have now that actually took the power away from the players to make the decisions of who they wanted to vote for and put it into basically a committee or board that he picked that would actually pick who the person was he would run against in the re elections when that time came, So that basically ensured that he would win while he lined his pockets with more and more money, going from a salary in twenty ten of like one point five one point six million to ending in twenty twenty three at nine point three million. What place do you know that increases your salary in a thirteen year span by five x?
Speaker 3: Dirty dirty, dirty politics.
Speaker 1: And there's too many people over there that are trying to do what's necessary for them to get more. Dude, I could go into it even with when I went through that al Jazeer where they were trying to say, oh, James Herrison is doing this doing that right. The lawyer they gave me who was a personal close friend of d Smith and he got her the job. She's asking me questions, bro, and I'm telling her. I'm like, yeah, it's this that whatever da da da. Right, we get in there. The NFL lawyers is like, okay, we know you did this and that, d da da da da. But I'm like, what good thing? I wasn't guilty because if I had told her, she would already went and told them. So it's things like that, dude, you want somebody that's going to be there representing you, Like, how does your salary go four or five times X like you don't make you're not there to take care of the players. It ended up being there to line his pockets, taking the power away from the players to make the decision.
Speaker 3: So as I understand it, now, if.
Speaker 1: You're not put on by the executive Committee, who then makes a decision on who gets put out to the public, like I may not even I may be put on the ballot, but they do that behind closed doors before they decide who gets put out to the public. So maybe it's your nfl PA president right now, and I don't get put in front of the players. Anything's wrong, what's going on? And it's still the nfl PA trying to make it to the NFL.
Speaker 3: Okay, nah d BO.
Speaker 2: We're gonna keep an eye out on that, because if you put your name out on the ballot there should.
Speaker 1: Be no reason, then we know it's it should be no reason. It should reason that for sure. You know what I'm saying, like representation is no representation. Now, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 2: And when we were saying too, when we was going back to the just the report cars too, do you think that I think the report cars are a good thing. That's said too long as you have the honesty of it's a player playing, and dudes are going to be tell you what it is. How's the food, how's the trivel? How are they treating us? Because you play, some people play for other teams. Some people some dudes. You just don't know what you don't know. So if you played for another team, you've been to a facility, you moved it that way, you went to these facilities. Like the one thing I say about the Stellers too, and it's not a knock when we're saying, like these facilities aren't as good as others, it's because pit stealers are split with pit panthers, Like it's just smaller. It's just you don't have a whole facility. You don't have enough as much space. So when you go to other joints where it's just a whole big old like a like a pre like a training facility just for you particular, with just so much stuff that you don't even really need. But it's nice. So I'm gonna break that. That's a ten that looks like you like it's amazing, Like everything's just very very new, is very clean. But at the same time, pistopl You're gonna get the job done. The weights still work the same way the weights work. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The staff here, listen, it's a salary cap, right, every team you got to spend a certain amount of money or it is able to spend a certain amount of money. If they don't, it's certain things that happen or don't happen. If they go over, certain things that happen or don't happen. It needs to be a standard for what your facilities should look like, should have and be accessible to your players period.
Speaker 3: That way, you ain't got to worry about it.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing y'all want to, you know, not have across the board satary cap. You want to make sure can't nobody spend no more than nobody else, Like make sure the facilities are to the standard at every facility. Then it just being coaches or teams or owners that want to make sure that their facilities are grade A versus guys that are like, hey, it's doable or it's efficient enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, for sure, we speaking the same same language, buddy, because that's where it's who the ownership like. That's really kind of I think that's mainly more on like the owners more like cause they're building, they own the facilities that you're training in and all that stuff. So I mean, if they want to spend their stuff looking sweet like Dallas, you just they look it looks amazing. When you were in college, you can recruited to Florida. You go see their facilities, you go see Alabama facilities. You know, I'm like this, that's like people want to do there. The stuff looks sweet, let's go right, makes people want to go work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you got to realize in college, what's going to get you there? Well, back then it was the facility. Now recruiting to yeah, it's it's the you know, it's the bread and n I L you know what I'm saying, plus the facility because if you're looking at the same thing in the facility, better here than it is there, I'm gonna go without get the facilities and the bread, right, no question about it, No question about it.
Speaker 3: Dude. A J.
Speaker 1: Brown said he ain't making no apologies for his twitch stream. Dude, you see what he's said. Yeah, he told.
Speaker 3: Them boys, He told them boys. Man, you know what it is.
Speaker 2: And he's talking to his homeboy playing the game, and he's like it is I'm trying to laugh through it. Where he wants the rock, you know what I'm saying. And he's saying, no matter what, winning the games, it is what it is. But if if we're on we're we're on the offensive side of the ball.
Speaker 3: I can respect this. As an offensive player.
Speaker 2: I would want my team to be able to like, don't don't don't talk about the defense, talking about how we're gonna make the offense better.
Speaker 3: He's trying to provide. He feels like he can do. He could work.
Speaker 1: Hey man, they said they say that man A J. Brown just changes I G bio to unemployed an hour ago.
Speaker 3: No he didn't. I don't know. He's trying to tell it somebers. He just know he's gassing. But I think he look the checks saying like I ain't got no job because I ain't got no numbers. That's what he's saying.
Speaker 2: He's saying that because the checks, the check still, the check go clear, baby cliar, But I'm getting paid.
Speaker 1: You were against him, But what do you think of him not not apologizing for or saying what he said me personally, I ain't got no problem with he just keeping the one hundred. Hey man, take me off. Y'all think I'm gonna get you any fans points? Now, y'all haven't seen what I'm gonna get. I'm get a catch here and there.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, go up against I gotta go up against Chase, I gotta go up against Jeffrey. I gotta go up against guys. It's just getting the ball. Told it to him.
Speaker 3: Now, you know, we ain't gonna throw the ball, no motor sixteen times a game.
Speaker 2: Dev Are you feeling that same way if you are on the Eagles?
Speaker 3: No, I lied, man. It was Tyreek that said unemployed. No A J. Brown, Nope, it was Tyreek. It was Tyreek Hill that said that. Thank you Jesus. I was about to say, He's about to say.
Speaker 2: He's definitely he's that's not even a support.
Speaker 3: He's still on the roster though. Yeah, who else you say that? You can release me? Hurt yourself? Who? Tyree? Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me look at that again. You can't release this man. They could if they were depending. That's a lot of money though.
Speaker 2: They old Tyreek Hill, They old Tybree Hill guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Oh you cut it.
Speaker 1: You cut a man while he why he hurt like that, you gotta pay for whatever that whole thing would be plus recovery.
Speaker 3: Do you have another year on this contract? Say that one time.
Speaker 1: If you cut cut somebody by while they hurt, you get you gotta pay him.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know. I don't know. We're gonna see. We're gonna see. Hey man. And speaking of that, Travis he out for the year. Bro, God, I think it was yep, what you think?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I look now, the more and more that I'm watching it, and the more and more that I see, like Travis isn't really like the biggest you know what I'm saying, body gotta go one way, like I would think, you just gotta gotta go one way mainly.
Speaker 3: Just for body wise. You know, the NFL not for long.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get hurt, People gonna get hit, We're gonna get injured regardless.
Speaker 3: So I'm just thinking longevity wise.
Speaker 2: At first, I was thinking, if you're the Jaguars, you get a first round pick, you got elite talent, your team isn't really as good. You can use them on both. You can get a top flight corner and a top flight receiver. But now the more I'm looking at it, like for the help of the kid and for Travis Hunter's like career wise, like do you want it to be cut short just because you're trying that At the end of the day, it's the NFL. You're playing for the best people in the world over exerting yourself. Where if you just locked in on one you know what I'm saying, got your mind right, was able to go pro Bowl, like really just focus in and be able to make that your thing, like being able to try because.
Speaker 3: You still could get hurt.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, playing once right, you know what I'm saying, I'm not going to knock that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you go get you go, you get. I think you get a lot.
Speaker 1: More protections playing receiver, would uh you know at the you know, at the at the corner position, plus people got to adjust to you. He's not adjusting to them. You know, he's not trying to figure out if this dude or try and run pass him and throwing mmm, you know, and having to be able to step that foot into the ground. You know what I'm saying, Like I would and like you said, you know, he's not he's not an extremely large dude.
Speaker 3: So I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I would I would, I would, I would go to the to the offensive side, especially now that you can't even really you can't really hit nobody like coming across the middle.
Speaker 3: It's just something, you know, comeing across the middle is the thing of the past.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, you're right, You're right about that. And I mean, if you want, I like him at dB. I like him.
Speaker 3: I like him at dB.
Speaker 2: I think he would like I think he'd be a great receiver, like I just don't know how like.
Speaker 3: I mean, he could be a great receiver too, But I.
Speaker 2: Just think his routes and stuff like that aren't as Chris as a you know what I'm saying, Like a like a Chase, like a Jefferson, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, I think those are the elite of the elites. I think at dB, he got he got.
Speaker 1: You know, one of those other quarterbacks on that overrated list was his quarterback, Trevor Lawrence. Yes, I don't think he's that over I think Trevor Lawrence is. I don't think he's that overrated. It depends on who you're talking to. You think he's overrated.
Speaker 3: It depends on who you're.
Speaker 1: Talking to, if I if I talk to if you ever talked into a fan of some sort.
Speaker 3: For me, I don't think he's ever ready, because I have.
Speaker 1: Really I have a realistic yes, a few of his of his skills, like expectations like like depending on what announcer you get announcing the game, you think he the next coming to Joe Montana.
Speaker 3: You ain't lying like you're lying. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's bad. I think I think he's good. I think he's a good, solid franchise quarterback, bro. And if if he can, I think he can make. He can make the those he can make all of the those.
Speaker 1: Consistently consistently. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, bro, consistently.
Speaker 3: I like, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not a trouble. I'm saying you could like it. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I'm going by the skill or what I see, what I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna be solid. I think he's gonna be solid. Okay, do you.
Speaker 3: Think you think Travis Hunt is gonna better th a receiver than at corner. I just I just I just I just like him better at receiver, dude. Okay, no, no, and I respect I like.
Speaker 1: His adjustments to be able to get to the ball all that. Like, I don't like him having to come up with a you know, alignment coming out there to you know.
Speaker 3: Do the screen and you can't cut that lineman. That's I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't that that that that's not something I want to see.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna be here either way. Either way, it's gonna work. Like you said, his ball skills, you know what I'm saying, being that receiver, being able to adjust his body, just getting.
Speaker 1: His adjustments to balls like he did it. That's what he's done is being able to do that.
Speaker 3: Dude. That's a that's a hard skill.
Speaker 1: You look and see you know in the in New England game where dude couldn't adjust back to a couple of passes because a couple of catches.
Speaker 2: If that's Travis, he get them. Yeah, Travis is a ball he could do. He could do either way. He could he could play either side of the ball. I just want him to pick one of them joints and get after it because I think the more and more I.
Speaker 3: Think about it though, just that the health. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't want him to start off his career just being able to get hurt and then, you know what I'm saying, that it continue. So I wanted to just take one of them spots, corner or receiver, whichever one it is, and just hone his craft and become elite.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but I'm a receiver. I'm sorry. You will receive it though. I think that's no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I know his ball skills and how elite he could be at dB, Like that's the thing. He could be one of the best to do it at dB, you know what I'm saying. Because the ball skills, that being able to read stuff like when he was in college at Colorado, breaking his zones and being able to play man because he could run, he could jump, He can come out of his brakes just as fast or faster than these receivers. And then he's going to turn into the receiver. When he turns around, he's playing the ball in the air, you know what I'm saying. Looking back he sees that, he's like, oh, now that's mine. He can go get it. So I just think with the athletic ability and ball skills, it'll make him one of the best to do it at dB. But as a receiver, there's other guys that are receivers that I see that could just that are better than him.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, also like you you go, you're gonna be playing against better caliber quarterbacks and receivers at this level. Like, you know, Matthew Stafford ain't gonna put that thing right there for you to be able to get it.
Speaker 3: He gonna put away only his dude can get it. Nobody else, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, in college, the placement is not like that, The speed's not like that. Every you know, every every you know receiver you come up against and go have that ability to be that you know that Chase stress Fees, you know, things like that. So I think while he is a great talent, I think some of that added to helping him.
Speaker 3: You know, be as good as he was in college.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, we on the same page. We just think that boy, Travis Hunt.
Speaker 3: Is a dog.
Speaker 2: Wherever he's at, he's going to thrive. And just want him to be healthy and be out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he got hurt in practice, so like heang you know, like that's that's tough. That's I didn't even get to go out there and and and get you know, popped on the battlefield. You know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, that that hurts.
Speaker 3: That hurts. They work on that turf hopefully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's go over here to Detroit. Though, Gibbs, they say he closer in on Barry Ran on Barry Sanders record for the most touchdowns before the age of twenty four. They said that dude got what is it forty one right now? And what we got how many games we gotta that? You've got age seven eight seven eight games eight? You only need six more or seven more to beat it. I think that record is what forty seven? Record is forty seven for sure. Yeah, you think you think he's gonna be able to do it? Like he hitting two and three, Well, he hit into a game like it's multiple games where he gonna hit two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think he can.
Speaker 2: And I think with the with their coaching staff, they can put it in a position where it gets down there and then.
Speaker 1: That man, that's a staff that's gonna care about that man, your coach, if he gets you in that position to be able to do it he gonna get it done.
Speaker 2: Let me distribute this little teddy to him. Montgomery discributed ted you Williams Saint Brown. Okay, you've been waiting on this. So I think once it gets down to the nitty gritty, their offense is so powerful and they coach and just feeling their vibes, he's gonna be able to get him his touchdowns if he gets close to it, because, like you said, he's going two touchdowns a game. If he the next two games to a game, it's gonna be easy for them to I think, get it to him.
Speaker 1: Because if he if he get two in the next if he get two toes in the next two or three games and one in any one of them, I'm definitely gonna.
Speaker 3: Say you're gonna get it.
Speaker 1: So how many we say he needs six right now? He needs six right now to tie it? Oh for show, he needs selling to beat it. Yeah, I want dude, i't.
Speaker 3: Need him to get it.
Speaker 1: That's that's crazy. How many years have you been in the league, bro, it's only what four right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because he's yes, because he still ain't got no, because he still don't have a bag.
Speaker 3: He's still on his rookie deal Montgomery.
Speaker 2: Montgomery hit him for a cut a little bag, so you get he was ready gives he's balling, So yeah, he's gonna he's gonna deserve it all, young bull.
Speaker 3: This probably year fourth broh twenty three was picked bro.
Speaker 2: Twenty three Brown, Yes, that's what that because he was what he was. So his rookie season was twenty six and he just switched to zero.
Speaker 3: Woh, it ain't even three deep yet.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, they gotta go ahead and they need to keep performing while they got this duo, because that's gonna be a that's gonna be a Brinks truck. They're gonna have to back up to my good man. Oh but that's gonna be hard. This is a thing called the salary cap. No, but that's what I'm telling you. They gotta do it now and then they yeah, they might have to draft another little one. But look, that's the thing when you got a team like that. They already signed a bunch of their players already. They already signed Williams, they already signed Golf, they already sign I'm Brown. They've been giving out bags over there, they've been doing a good job, and they know.
Speaker 1: At some point believe me, these these contracts go get front or back heavy, and it's gonna be it's gonna be decisions. They gotta be made, man debo.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm trying to tell you, you know.
Speaker 2: But Deebo the more when people always say that to me, this is what you gotta win. You gotta win. And this the other thing too. You gotta be able to the thing that the teams realize. You can guarantee money to your ballers. If your ballers are performing at a high level, that's when you're that's when you can live. If your ballers are performing and not and not performing, that's when you can't be signing people and be making all of the bread because if the dudes are making money, guarantee your quarterback's salary.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 2: Guarantee your quarterback salary, and I tell you that opens up so much space. That's the one thing I always would look at, like, just make the contract of your quarterback or your best players that are hooping fully guarantee that year, and then that opens up so much money in the cap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, did that just turned off? Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Yeah? I can hear you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But you gotta you know, it ain't a year to year contract, dude, it's a you know, it's at least four year contract. So you got to guarantee so much of that, if not all of it, you know what I'm saying, depending on what type of deal that they're willing to take. Like, if I want to take a friendly deal, you got to guarantee me something that's gonna be conducive to where I feel like I'm going to be at the end of that contract, especially with it being so short and you you know your game is going to get better, hopefully and elevate. So instead of it being and market value right now, you know, what is the top tier quarterback right gonna cost you fifty million right now in forty years, Like what's that go called? You got to think about what homes deal was. That's what I'm saying, Like forty something right now, everybody else making fifty something.
Speaker 3: Patrick Mahomes is smart.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahomes knew he could have went when he did his deal, he could have stung him for fifty million dollars a year. He went and did a forty five million all a year for ten years, just so they can move money around because you know, when you got a quarterback like that, he's not going nowhere. So the forty five guarantee the type of Mahomes, you don't have to guarantee it right now, but every year he's not going nowhere.
Speaker 1: You can read, I understand what you're saying, but like right now, look at the window.
Speaker 3: You can't say it ain't man, you can't tell me this that.
Speaker 2: I mean, as long as you got patoric Mahomes, you got a chance. As long as you got Patrick, you got a chance. And they got and they got defense. They still got jones in them. Defense is sometimes they're sometimes not like situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like inconsistent, but you know what it is, they're gonna be there.
Speaker 2: So like you you know what I'm saying. They gonna be there at the end. So it's like you're gonna you're gonna have You're gonna have Patrick Mahomes with You're gonna have to see can you beat them or can you not? When you get to the playoffs.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't disagree with you, you know, I just like to you know.
Speaker 1: I know you like to be like this, you know, devils. I like to get the start you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong. If I'm patting, I'm in the same situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me the five hundred back and guarantee your opinion of I'm gonna give your deal.
Speaker 2: I'm chilling, and I think that's what the good quarterbacks are starting to do.
Speaker 3: Like you know, you ain't got to sting them on shorter term. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen didn't even go get more than what Dak Prescott got. You know what I'm saying, Like you know what the next man up, something like jayde and Daniels.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get money. Ain't good money, Okay, he knows. Like they say, the grass ain't always green. On the other side, you might get that money and then be sitting there like uh, like your boy, uh uh what's name man, Miles, your Miles Garrett upset although you got the bag now you can't win.
Speaker 3: No, And I'm we're saying the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's just the quarterback position is one where dudes are making sixty million dollars per year.
Speaker 3: It's coming and if you have a.
Speaker 2: Good one, I just think that the captain can help you with being able to just guarantee money to your best players.
Speaker 3: You know what, man, I say, Baseball, I ain't got no cap, right, they don't got no cap. Listen, go on cap, we go see what man? What what owners? No cap? We go see what owners really want to win?
Speaker 2: You're gonna that's that's where you're gonna find out who's the Yankees?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Who's trying to drop that bag?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like we go see who go be the Yankees?
Speaker 1: Jenery, go throw extra money into his possession, no toy, make sure he can beat them boys again?
Speaker 3: Or is he not the only thing on capped? People?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 3: Cap? No cap weight starting, no cap, no cap.
Speaker 2: If we did no cap, though debo, no cap would make the NFL crazy. It would be crazy because then that would be legitimate. Like go see, I couldn't even imagine.
Speaker 3: You see you write paper. That's exactly what we're gona see. You see who got the owners? Transh facilities? Yep? Who cares they because you're.
Speaker 2: Only gonna be able to spend You can only spend the same thing fifty percent of whatever they make and whatever, So it's like fifty fifty splits. They gotta spend fifty percent something like that. Each team has to spend this.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a it's a it's a it's a number, point blank period that each team has to spend at whatever it is. And if they don't spend up to a certain percentage of it, which is like almost ninety percent, eighty percent may be, then it's a penalty or whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, they don't really hear about that, dude, Like, but that's the way they because they do revenue sharing anyway. But put sure.
Speaker 2: But I said, that's the only reason though. But that's why it keeps the salary cap keeps going up, because it has to go up because it's a certain amount if they if we're making, if they're making more than they have to.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, we're busting down to fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: They got to spend, man, I ain't no fifty to fifty break too after they crape a certain amount. It's after they scrape a certain amount at the time. Like I said, man, I could get deep into this thing, but I won't.
Speaker 2: I understand what you're saying, Debo, But people getting paid sixty million dollars a year. When back in the day, when I think when we first got in, around twenty when I first got in, I think around twenty ten, I think the highest paid quarterback is.
Speaker 3: Probably making sixteen million dollars a year. Yep. And then that has to be because the TV deals and South. I made sixty thousand that same year. So now what dang they tried to we're talking.
Speaker 1: About you're making billions and billions of dollars, no debo, we're speaking the same We're saying the same thing. Oh, we're saying the same thing. You were saying a little something different. I'm saying on.
Speaker 3: CAP that thing. I hope they uncapp it. That would be in the wild wild West. Ain't no way in hell they uncappin it though the Yankees. Now the Yankees out there doing that shit. Now the Yankees has proven that.
Speaker 2: Like you said, if it goes on CAP, that's gonna show which owners are trying.
Speaker 1: To win for real, no question, no questions. Some people ain't gonna be able to compete to.
Speaker 3: Gehead, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think they're trying to keep it competitive. That might be it, for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know why does Baseball not care.
Speaker 1: Though, dude, I don't know why baseball don't care, but the fact that the baseball don't care, and the NFL still makes more money than any professional sport, it's crazy to me, even though they're uncap over here, brings in more money, Like even though like and their their NCAP, and we're still bringing in more money than them, like as a whole period. I mean, I understand some more players on the team and all the other stuff, but man, if.
Speaker 3: You want to win, man, you spend the green to get me.
Speaker 2: That's that's That's that baseball on cap. That's that overseas soccer money on cap.
Speaker 3: Oh, soccer ain't got no soccer, ain't got no capsule.
Speaker 2: And that soccer boy, that soccer talk, that soccer got way more money than anybody they got. They paying, they paying the team twenty million and then taking over the buddy's same contract. They give me you twenty million just for him. Just give me him for twenty and then for contract. And I'm gonna pay his contract whatever. And I'm gonna pay his contract whatever it is. Don't Yeah, I'm gonna get my boy. I'm gonna get my boy kicking a soccer ball. That's what I need to do.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. You got you gotta you gotta go over there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, we gotta move over there. You gotta move over there. Man, you gotta move over there. Negative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think there's too many. There's too many from here. They got that, you know, they got that money like that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I feel that. Listen here man.
Speaker 1: Nfl PA is for the players NFL of the NFL. James Harrison, n f l PA Executive Director. If my name on on the ballot, I know what y'all doing. Look here, man, we want to thank y'all for coming out here and being with us. Okay, don't forget. We are giving No Way two sets of two tickets to this game Sunday so that you can sit there and watch as my are our Pittsburgh Stillers get that get back against the Cincinnati Bengals. Follow Joe my self, Debo and Joe like and subscribe for your opportunity to be picked for the winner tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Joe, make sure you life subscribe and y'all can be in attendance when we get our get back come on
Speaker 3: He be out.