Speaker 1: Thanks Scott sha On an Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. So a lot of people, for whatever reason, they have their own agenda, and they make proclamations in spite of everything that Donald Trump has done to explain why we are taking this action in Iran. It's it's fairly spectacular to me. He laid it out in great specificity, great detail, that they're never going to obtain a nuclear weapon. Operation Epic Fury will ensure the terrorist regimes proxies can no longer destabilize the region or the free world and attack our armed forces, also annihilate the Iranian regimes navy, so they can't you know, bomb and plant you know, you know, mine the straight so Horn moves and stop the free flow of oil at market prices, and destroy their deadly ballistic missiles which have been you know, getting stronger and having more range than ever before. Senator Lindsey Graham, the great state of South Carolina is where those senators.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the program.
Speaker 3: Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 2: Tired of stupid, Well, it is stupid.
Speaker 3: You'd be stupid to believe that the eye tooler would not use a nuclear weapon if he had it. You would stupid to believe that he has not been trying to get a nuclear weapon for years. You'd be stupid to believe that if he had a ballistic missile that could reach America, he wouldn't use it. You were stupid to believe that Hitler didn't want to kill Olo Jews.
Speaker 4: You were stupid to.
Speaker 3: Believe he did not mean it when he said he wanted an Airan race to dominate the world. Stupid cost a lot of people of their lives. Donald Trump is not stupid. Donald Trump is firm. He's resolved. He tried to end the threat regime, the threat matrix coming out of Iran against US through diplomacy. What did he want? Stop missile production at the level they were at could reach America one day, abandoned forever your nuclear weapons ambition and stopped supporting hamas Hezblah and the hoodies who are terrorist proxies. In nineteen eighty three that has bela terrorist organization. Lebanon attacked the Marine barracks. Ronald Reagan put the Marines in there as part of the Lebanese Civil War. Two hundred and twenty Marines were killed, three soldiers and I think eighteen sailors. Reagan, the Great Reagan was true biggest mistake, and that just fueled the idea that you could kill Americans and get away with it. Donald Trump tried diplomacy after Midnight Hammer, when we obliterated their nuclear program, it wasn't long until they were back at it. So I think President Trump believed that the Eyetola is a religious Nazi, that he wants to purify Islam, that he wants to destroy the Jewish state and come after us as Christians because we're infidels. People should have believed Hitler. Donald Trump has decided to destroy the regimes capability to produce weapons that could harm America, to ever get a nuclear weapon, and take their ability to fund terrorism off the table. If you don't like that, you're making a huge mistake. Everybody said in the past they can't have a nuke. Well, Donald Trump's going to make sure they won't. Everybody said in the past Madua was a bad guy, he was the narco terrorist drug dealer. He needed to go. Well, Trump did it. The problem is, no matter what Trump does, the Left hates him. If they had a contest of who's the worst person in the world in terms of threats bv. Trump or Iatola and Europe and the hard left the IOTA.
Speaker 2: Well, you'd be right up there.
Speaker 1: Also, I'd be not far behind you, but you definitely would beat me in that category.
Speaker 3: Men, you would be tied for fourth. But here's the point. The operations exceeding every expectation. They fired sixty ballistic missiles on day one, they fired six in the last couple of days. Nine hundred drums were launched on day one. They're down to about two hundred. Israel and the United States are doing a great job of destroying the launchers. The next twelve days is going to be just holy hell unleashed on the regime. President Trump said that today the worst is yet to come for Iran. So we have a massive campaign coming. Epic fury is going to be successful. It's going to collapse the regime. And BB said on your show two or three nights ago that when the regime collapses, the mothership of terrorism, the running regime collapses, the gateway to peace will open, and that will include Saudy Arabia getting back to the table, trying to do a peace deal with Israel, which would end the Arab Israeli conflict. The biggest dividend for the terrast state of Iran to be destroyed and replaced with something better is it opens up peace in the region and it prevents ran from every threatening America Again. They got a lot of American blood on their hands. And President Trump was right to do diplomacy. He was right to end it. Can you imagine what would happen if we let this go on for another year, one hundred missiles a month, let them go back to building a news weapons. So President Trump did the right thing. To my Democratic friends, you just lost your way.
Speaker 1: It's not just the Democratic friends, it's other people that make these bizarre proclamations or come to these ridiculous conclusions like, oh, BB, you know we're fighting this war on behalf of Israel. No, Donald Trump understands history. I've talked often about the last hundred years, you know, Mao China, Stalin Russia, Hitler Germany, Mussolini, Fascism Tojo Japan, Paul pot the killing fields all told. Estimates are over a hundred million human souls destroyed in the name of some ism. But It's all evil any way you look at it. Many have talked about stopping the Iranians from getting new nuclear weapons, you know, Biden and Joe and Barack Obama's answer was to drop you know, cargo planes, you know full of cash and other currency, you know, billions of dollars on the tarmac, and help them build out had nuclear facilities.
Speaker 2: How stupid is that?
Speaker 5: Well, there were fools.
Speaker 3: People miscalculated Hitler. They thought he was normal. They thought he wrote a book and he didn't mean it. He just wanted certain German speaking territories back into the hands of Germany. They miscalculated that he was a homicidal maniac, wanted to destroy the Jewish people and create an Aryan master race. Well, Donald Trump now believes, and correctly so, that the Iatola's religious Nazi wants to purify Islam, kill all the Jews, and come after us. Now about Israel, Israel's a friend, not an enemy. Israel's a great ally. They're punching way above their weight. But two hundred and twenty marines, eighteen sailors, and three members of the army were killed by Hesbala in nineteen eighty three. We've got a lot of dead Americans and very severely wanted Americans from Iraq and Afghanistan because of the IEDs manufactured in Iran. Most of the weaponry going into Iraq and Afghanistan, and a lot of it came from When they chant death to America, they mean it. So this is not about Israel dragging us into a fight. This is about US finally fighting a regime that wishes to destroy our way of life. When they chant death America, they mean it. So they've been at war with US since nineteen seventy nine, killing Americans, terrorizing the region, and Donald Trump is called a question on Iran. This regime will collapse due to the military operations of Israel and the United States, and they'll be a gateway to piece it opens. They've always hated us, they've been trying to destroy us, and finally Donald J. Trump is the first prosident of the United States that's going to stop them in their tracks. We should be celebrating the death of the Ayatola, and we should be celebrating the military operation called Epic Fury. But they hate Trump so much. Is sad, and it's quite frankly sick.
Speaker 2: If you have time for one last question, let me know. I know you have to run. Do you have time for one more?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay. So I have been critical of Europe. Europe is a shadow of its former self. It is despicable the way France and Spain and Great Britain have reacted to all of this. Number one. Number two, how do you envision this peace process? You've been to all of the countries in the Middle East, every one of them. You know, all these leaders in the Middle East, you know mbs straight on down the line. You know, how does this impact our future relations with both continents?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: It changes everything. I mean the reason we don't have peace between Saudi Arabi and Israel today is because of October seventh. October seventh was an attack against Israel designed to destroy efforts to get Saudi Arabi and Israel to make peace, which was a nightmare for the Ayatolla. When the Arabs and the Jews make peace, it leaves or on out, so they were desperate to stop it. Now the ultimate revenge of October seventh is the destruction of this regime. So Europe was at the Blish embassy last night. They're actually now beginning to help us using British aircraft to defend the skies and to defend us from attack. The French are now moving an aircraft carrier into the region. That can be helpful in terms of the drones and the ballistic missiles. Late to the game, but better late than ever. As to the region itself, nobody wants the Iranian regime to go down more than the Arabs who've suffered under it. Nobody wants it to go down more than the Iranian people. One last thought to all these people who ask me what's next, how do you know it's going to be better? Isn't it a slander against the people in Iran who've been dying by the tens of thousands to suggest they're no better than the Ayatola? Do you believe these people are going out by the millions and being slaughtered by the tens of thousands because they want to continue the practices of the Ayatola. I am hopeful that the people that are in the streets one day will take their country back and will be a friend of America. It will be up to them, But they admire Trump. They very much see President Trump as a friend. So to suggest that the protesters are no different than the Ayatola. It really is slanderous. And have you heard one Democratic congressman or senator cheer the protesters on What did President Trump say, keep protesting? Help is on the way. Well, help is not on the way anymore. It is there. This is a very sad day for Europe and the Democratic Party when they cannot muster the courage to stick with the protesters. They represent the best of humanity. But people in Europe are beginning to change. Everybody loves a winner, and here's what I predict. When Trump brings down this regime, Everybody's going to see him as the biggest winner on the planet and the pathway the peace will be open because he had the guts and quite frankly, the common sense to end this madness. I have never been more proud of President Trump then right now. I talked to him last night, I talked to him this morning. He's going to see this through. Pray for our troops. This is a big deal. The biggest thing in two years in the Midiast is upon us thanks to President Trump and our men and women in the uniform.
Speaker 1: Senator Lindsey Graham, South Carolina, I know you've been up to your eyeballs on this from the very beginning, and you travel to every country in the region and tried to prevent this day from coming. The Iranians were just that stubborn. They learned nothing from Midnight Hammer. We appreciate you being with us, sir, God bless you.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: If you look at the lead up to Operation Epic Fury, I mean it was amazing the saber rattling by the Iranian leadership. You know, they made images and visuals of Iran sinking American ships. Yeah, the only ships that are sunk is their entire navy is gone. It's done, it's obliterated. The leadership wiped out, the next generation of leadership, they're wiped out, and it just they're like delusional. Iranian foreign minister went on NBC News and literally in this video from Hey Ran saying that his country is ready for a US ground invasion. That is all propaganda to get the American people that don't want boots on the groundworked up.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said.
Speaker 6: President Trump has not ruled out boots on the ground in Iran. Are you afraid of a US invasion in your country? No, the adventing for them, you were waiting for the US military to invade the ground troops.
Speaker 4: Yes, because you're confident that they can confront them and that would be a big disaster for them.
Speaker 6: So you're saying that that Iran is ready and willing to take on the US military if there were to be ground troops.
Speaker 4: Well, we ever ready for this war, even more than the previous flow.
Speaker 1: Just like the dead Supreme leader, just like everyone else in their leadership that's been wiped out. This guy is completely delusional. All right, we've got a liberal on the line. This could be fun. Linda, Sam and Pittsburgh. What's up, Sam?
Speaker 2: The liberal?
Speaker 4: Sean, how are you great? Talk to you?
Speaker 2: Talk to you? Glad you called?
Speaker 4: Hey, so I you. I'm pretty into the news and I try to follow what's going on. We're currently thirty two trillion dollars in debt and we've been giving Israel about eighty billion dollars for the last twenty years. And in that time, we could have paid for free school lunches, we could have paid for universal pre K, we could have paid to reduce school class sizes. My question to you is how are we paying for this? Because I'm told we're broke.
Speaker 2: We're not broke Number one.
Speaker 1: Number two, the best way to increase revenues to the government is to grow the economy. Reagan doubled revenues in eight years. I think Trump will have pretty much the same success as he had in his first term in terms of growing revenues to the government by expanding the economy. How do we afford it, Well, yeah, the American taxpayers pay for all of it. Eliminating the waste, fraud, and abuse in states like Minnesota, New York, and I think we'll go a long way to bringing back hundreds of billions of dollars that will help. Donald Trump is different than every other leader that we've ever had. And if you look at Maduro being taken out in Venezuela, I think they have more than paid us back by arresting this narco terroris with oil that they have given to the US. And I would imagine the same thing will happen with the ran when all of a sudden done. That's my guess, And that's what makes Donald Trump unique and different, and that's the way he rolls. And they will pay for their own liberation.
Speaker 2: Many other questions, Yeah, I have a question.
Speaker 4: Do you remember how many US troops went to were sent to.
Speaker 1: Iraq to die too many And I'm going to tell you something else. We're never going to fight wars like that.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Military technology is advanced, as I've been describing the next generation of weaponry, and we see it on display right now. And thank god we've had people like President Trump this first term that has advanced the next generation of weaponry. Anyway, I appreciate you. Call eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, quick break right back when we come back. Abigail span Burger, how radicalize she has become and this is not the platform she ran on. We'll explain when we come back. So we watched two races, the New Jersey race and the Virginia race. Glenn Youngkin I think did a great job as governor of Virginia the commonwealth, and there was a woman running, Abigail span Burger. We tried to warn you about her, and just her stated positions were bad enough, but there's so much that she stood for that she kept secret from the people in the Commonwealth. And she's as radical as AOC and every squad member out there and it's kind of a shame. Senator Eric Schmidt called out spam Burger for refusing to work with ICE. That's just one example.
Speaker 7: Here's what he said, this sanctuary status, that many of these jurisdictions, there's about eleven that are matter the most in this country. But what is that about? What does that really mean? It means that the local leaders will not tell ICE when rapists and murderers and criminals are released from prison so they can be deported. Think about that. Think about that. That's what's happening. And by the way, it's happening in northern Virginia. The new governor just today said that this brutal killer, Abdul a Jallo, an illegal immigrant from Sierra Leone with more than thirty prior arrests, who brutally stabbed to death Stephanie Minter, a mother and an American citizen less than fifty miles from here. She will not work with ICE if for some reason, this monster gets released, she will not let ICE know when he's being released. Think about that. That's what is happening in this country.
Speaker 1: Well, now it's hitting Roy Cooper, who is running for the Senate in the great State of North Carolina. That incident of that woman on a train. It was a Ukrainian woman, Linda, if I remember correctly, well, was apparently in custody and he's the one that let this person out.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But in addition to everything else, I mean, she keeps talking about the affordability agenda, affordability crisis, okay. Her answer is adding local sales taxes in every Virginia county and city, new personal property taxes and you know, on electric leaf blowers and electric landscaping equipment electric I mean, good grief. A huge employer tax okay. That means you pay more for everything you buy that's produced in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. Her gun and ammunition tax, new income tax brackets, delivery tax going after Amazon and Uber. That tax has passed on to you and includes ubery and FedEx and ups, an investment income tax, an event tax. You have an event, Oh, you got to pay for that too. Taxes on that, a storage facility tax, a gym membership tax, a dog walking tax, a dog grooming tax, a counseling tax, digital personal property tax. You know, new car taxes and highway use fees, increasing the in hotels, and a hotel tax in Arlington. Statewide speed cameras another way to pick your pocket. Vehicle repair tax, home repair tax, dry cleaning tax is nothing. This woman's not taxing. It's insane. How's it happening? We wanted to bring in Virginia Senator Bryce Reeves to discuss her quote affordability agenda doesn't sound that affordable to average people that live in the Commonwealth.
Speaker 5: Well, Sean, good afternoon to you. It's pretty tough down here in the General Assembly these days. I'll tell you. We passed a bill yesterday. Talk about all those egregious taxes. Here's one that's going to even affect just normal families. We're going to start managing trick or treating. We have a trick or treating bill. If you can leave that, and it actually says it in the bill, So I don't know that any of my colleagues.
Speaker 1: They're ohoa, hold on a trick or treating bill. What's a trick or treating bill? You got to pay taxes on the candy they give you.
Speaker 5: You can't make it up. I am not kidding you. You cannot make this stuff up.
Speaker 2: It's been just oh, come on, you're making this up.
Speaker 1: This is so what they're going to tax the families that that get free candy by knocking on somebody's door. I never liked Halloween anyway. It turns kids into liberals. They think they can knock on somebody's door and get something for free.
Speaker 5: Well that's probably true, probably true. But the reality is this. She said one thing. When she's in Congress, she didn't have to really. I mean, if you look at her voat she voted ninety six percent with Nancy Pelosi, but she could hide in that four hundred plus congress people down there are up in DC. Reality is that. A conversation with her at the beginning of her term, I gave her some laudatory comments based on who she appointed to the Secretary of Veteran Defense Affairs are adjut in general, great people, slid rock solid soldiers, you know, good, good choice. Within a matter of hours, you already mentioned it. She got rid of two eighty seven g We have one of my constituents who was brutally murdered in northern Virginia. The Senator spoke about that. You mentioned him. And it's been one thing after another, thing after another thing. And I actually told her one day, she's kind of snuck up behind me, being her typical self, and you know, I learn her having and she was pretty upset with me on the New York Times article where I quoted her saying the only thing was between her and Mondamie is at least Mundamie will admit he's a socialist, and she didn't like it so much. She somehow got me removed from a very powerful committee down here just a couple of days ago that killed another bill that had come through the Senate unopposed over in the House. So she's playing for keeps, and all your listeners need to understand this, especially in the conservative states. The Democrats in Virginia are running the playbook, and they're running it very efficiently. They don't care what laws they violate. They don't care if they violate the Constitution. I don't even think they really understand the oath that they take. Most of them don't believe in God, so that oath is negated by their beliefs. And the reality is they're going to try to run these places in every conservative state where we have majorities. And I'm so glad that you have me on today so I can shout to the rooftops, to my colleagues and the other states be prepared this medterm. I think Virginia is going to help President Trump and his regards to holding the House because of so great reaching overreach of what the Democrats have done in Virginia this year. And everything that you mentioned is true. But they can say you're a liar, they can say all these other things, they call you all kinds of things, son as you know this, But the reality is those things are coming through. They are getting rid of our firearms or Second Amendment rights. They are taxing everything you mentioned that about the firearms, red flag laws. It's all coming through, and it's a sewer and it's pouring straight into Virginia, contaminating.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: Governor Youngkin, God bless him. I wish we still had him because he left us two point seven billion dollars surplus, and we were number one and number four respectively on CNBC's Best States to Do Business, Mark my words. In one year we will be down with Maryland in the low thirties, probably forties, maybe even last at this point. But that's hey, that's affordability, Sean. Remember what they said, they ran on affordability. And they've done everything but that, everything but affordability, and people are going to wake up and start believing the truth.
Speaker 1: I'm speechless. I cannot believe. What are the programs is she now supporting, endorsing DEI, What she's doing with education, what she's doing with police, what else is going on?
Speaker 5: It's all coming back. She's threatened our sheriff, our constitutional officers if they signed these two eighty seven g agreements, that she's going to go back into the comp board and take some of their money's away from our sheriffs to do that so she can make sure that we all are an absolute you know, what do you call that state? You know, immigrant welcoming state. And it's just horrible. She signed the bill that's going to allow us to get jerrymandered to no end and violation of the constitution.
Speaker 2: By the way, didn't initial court ruling stop that?
Speaker 7: We did.
Speaker 5: We had an initial one, we had a second one, but the Serveine Court literally just came down I think it was either yesterday or earlier this morning. They're allowing it to go forward. But let me just I just by you got me. I just want to read this to you. This is the Scott versus McDougall. And this is the court's warning to the legislature. As you know, they don't want to really get involved in this thing. In nineteen or in twenty twenty, Virginians voted by sixty six percent to get rid of jerrymanderin it to this committee that pretty much split our state equally. Now the Democrats are saying they want fairness and they want ten Democrats to want Republican and been pushing this thing through and it's costing US five million dollars just to have it. But they said involved weighty assertions of invalidy against the process employed by the General Assembly and an effort to submit a proposed constitution, and to the citizens of the Commonwealth, these issues are of now get this grave concern to the court. So they're giving a warning here to the legislature that say, you guys are violating the law. Basically, we're not going to interject because they haven't interjected in an election since nineteen twenty, so you're not going to see them. We'll have to go to this referendum and if it wins, they're still going to interject. And if it loses, after the election's done. They're going to interject, and I think they're going to find that the Democrats have violate the constitution.
Speaker 1: We need to know before the election. We need a final decision before hopefully you can get that done. We appreciate your time, Virginia Senator Bryce Reeves, thank you, sir for that update. We appreciate it. All right, Kai is next the Zi Missouri. Kai, how are you glad you called? Thanks for being patient, and sir, for sure.
Speaker 8: Thanks for taking my call. I've been a longtime listener. I thank you when I was like eight years old. I'm thirty three now.
Speaker 9: And I think you've done love that growing up.
Speaker 1: Well, Grandpa, I've been listening to you for thirty five years. No, I'm only Teason. Thank you so much. I appreciate it real quick.
Speaker 8: I actually got in trouble growing up for calling one of my siblings a democrat in that kind of How.
Speaker 2: Did you get in trouble for that? They probably were a Democrat?
Speaker 8: I don't know, but I wanted to talk to you about AI and how it basically it makes everything easier, cheaper, faster, and advanced way faster, and then in that how it relates to I ran and evil. Evil is what this is about. It's not about who has a nuke, who doesn't have a nuke. It's about evil. And I think that AI is advancing at faster than ever.
Speaker 9: And if I ran and gets a hold of the right AI, they don't need to advance their nukes systems fast. Not that they won't be able to, because they could use that AI to advance it quickly. But AI can be used to do anything. So this becomes not a not a debate about gun control, who has nukes and who doesn't. It becomes a debate about evil and righteous. And I think Trump says that I think he sees that we need to take out evil where evil is. It doesn't matter what.
Speaker 5: Gun they have.
Speaker 8: If they don't have a gun, they'll use a semi trick, they'll use a car, they'll use it Maneure Obama. It doesn't matter what it is. Evil needs to be stopped where it is.
Speaker 2: Where you're you're you're you're not wrong.
Speaker 1: What we thought AI would be able to do in five years, it's now capable of doing.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: It is moving exponentially faster than anybody anticipated.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I remember years ago, you know, being frustrated that there was a book out called the Anarchistic Cookbook, and it would tell you how to make bombs, I mean describe in detail how to do it. And that infuriated me. And the idea that yeah, AI can be used for evil purposes should scare the living daylights out of every man, woman and child, because you know that evil people have access to it just like we do. And I've verged this audience to become very familiar with AI. It is a powerful, powerful tool. It is incredibly brilliant. You know a friend of mine that's very close to Elon and one of his top guys. He has said to me repeatedly, and he like rolls his eyes when I start arguing with him about it. He says, whenever you want to think, don't just just ask GROC. And I know what he's talking about. I know what he means. He's not wrong. I mean, in the course of this show, I mean every day I'm using ROC if somebody's asking a question and I want more specifics, specif details for an answer. So I think you're I think your fear is well founded.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there are a lot of safeguards when it comes to AI, but when when evil gets a hold of it, they take those safeguards away and they do what they want with it, and so I know that that is an imminent threat. Maybe maybe nuclear missiles aren't an imminent threat at the moment. I mean we've been talking about that for thirty years with Iran, but with this it becomes imminent and other things.
Speaker 2: Right, you can listen.
Speaker 1: Like any like any advancement in technology, it can be used for good and for evil.
Speaker 2: It depends on the intent.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that our top military brass are way ahead of what we're talking about here and looking for ways to counter anything that any evil rogue regime may be thinking about doing. Listen, Kai, I got a roll. I'm up on the clock, but I do appreciate you a good call. Thank you for being with us. We really appreciate it. Eight hundred nine foot one, Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program. News Roundup, Information Overload Hour coming up straight ahead as we continue