Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books and is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, os, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly.
Speaker 3: That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and nine Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: All right, old Joe, check us out. If time for.
Speaker 2: Cap Dak not trying to be the highest paid quarterback in his next contract. Let's take a listen to what Dak had to say in regards to his next contract.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I'm not trying to be the highest paid necessarily, so wait till negotiations began. And obviously want to put this team in the best situation.
Speaker 1: So have your feelings changed at all about your desired view wanting to be in Dallas past twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: No, I'm focused on here right now, where I am. That's always how been you can anytime your askman, It's always been about right now, getting better tomorrow. And I've been in this situation before, so it's okay. I'm fine and and in in any situation on that point, betting on myself or playing this year out and uh.
Speaker 1: Key words keywords I heard from that bet no myself. I like that, bet no myself. Listen, if I'm Dak, if I'm Dak Dak, I know you're gonna see this. I love you, baby, I'll let your boy anyway. If I was you, I would take the Kirk Cousins route and bet on myself. That's something Kirk has been doing for how long? When he was with Washing, when he was with the Commander. What do you do?
Speaker 3: Hey? Yeah, he got too he got too franchise.
Speaker 1: I understand that, but also I'm.
Speaker 2: Betting went to Minnesota, got three years pull to guarantee you know what, then got another three years this year.
Speaker 1: Right, you know you know what I would do? Honestly, Yes, I don't even want I wouldn't even want no deal. I'm gonna bet on myself because listen, it don't take all this time for no other quarterbacks. When it's time to get paid and understanding what you have, there are no other options right now for the Cowboys. He is the future? Is he the future? Or is he not? There's nothing to be negotiating about. The numbers are the numbers. The market is the market. It ain't shit to talk about. So that's how y'all feel is that how y'all feel we want to prolong everything. You know, what if I was that, I say, you know what, I tell my agent, don't worry about it. I'm finn to bet on myself and after this season, man, go ahead and break the bank somewhere, go ahead and break the bank. I know you want to say all the right things. I don't want to be the highest paid. I understand what you mean. Listen, everything you're gonna say right now is politically correct. I'm just saying what I would do, and I would like you to do. I would like you to say, you know what, I'm not gonna play the game that they want to play over at Jerry's World. I'm gonna play my last contract out, play the season out, and go elsewhere and break the bank.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying, Ohoe. It all depends on how close to the number that I can tolerate. Let's just say, oh Joe, I want fifty million dollars a year.
Speaker 3: I won't fit.
Speaker 2: Hey, they say, you know what's shannon? Okay, Oh Joe, you won't fifty million a year, five year deal. We can only get to forty six. So tell me what can't you do with two hundred and thirty million that you can do it?
Speaker 3: To it like that?
Speaker 1: You make sense when you put it like that, you make sense.
Speaker 2: Because if you blow you if you blow to fifty, you go blow two thirty. Yeah, if you blow two thirty, you gonna blow to fifty. So that's that's the thing. How close to the number can they get to that? I can say, you know what, I can live with it because even swamp ain't no swindle. Both people gotta feel like they're getting screwed right right in order in order for it to be a good deal, O joe. Because if you feel like if the team feel like you got over them, they're gonna have resentment. If you feel the team got over on you, you're gonna have resentment. So both teams, both parties need to feel like they got screwed over in order for it to be like Damn he got me, God, damn man, they got me, Man, Damn.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I just don't like the way they play. You know. I love I love the game of football. I love the Dallas Cowboys, I love the Dallas fans. I love that the players that are in Dallas I just don't like the way it's run as a circus by the individual who is the ringleader, that's all. And I mean no disrespect by that, and especially when it comes tight when it comes to the position, the quarterback position, there's one thing you don't do is you don't play with them. You make sure you take care of them first so there's no uncertainty and so they know that they're all in on you as the future and the quarterback of that team. I mean, man, don't get man, they playing playing games.
Speaker 2: See the problem, Oh Joe, here's the problem that I have is that everybody holds that from me. And you know, he look, I don't pull any punches. I hold everybody accountable, but you know, it seems to be that people only hear what I heard.
Speaker 3: I hold certain people accountable.
Speaker 2: You can't say, well, paying Dack all that money and it hadn't won, if anything, you played a lot of quarterbacks a lot of money. So if you really look at it in that urn, the only person that deserved to be paid in is Patrick Mahmee.
Speaker 3: So if we're just looking.
Speaker 2: At that quarterbacks paid and that has won something, only Patrick Mahomes is deserving the back. So you can't say, hey, well we paid that all that money and he ain't won done. Man, they don't paying Kirk Cousin the trillion dollars they they paid Josh Allen a ton of money.
Speaker 3: They paid a lot of quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: So that's that's my only argument in yeah, you won't be looked big expectations. There's a reason why CEOs make the money they make because they have a harder job than everybody else. So the quarterback has a more difficult job. You could understand why he makes the most. I'm not saying I'm not Look, I'm not saying just because he's the quarterback he should make if he terrible, he shouldn't make more than a quarterback that's better than him, or he shouldn't make more than a defensive libel on.
Speaker 3: The offensive libel.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, in this situation, I think everybody in the chat understand what we're talking about. We're talking about these elite level quarterbacks. And look, whether you think Dak is the lead or not, he's paid like an elite level quarterback. I mean we throw that term he lead around too loosely because I remember when I got the lead they they wasn't talking about that A guy, a guy you know, one four or five games in the row. Wasn't nobody shouting elite. Wasn't nobody shouting elite? You know, you have a handful of guys. You had the l Ways, you had the Montanas, you had the Marinos. There was a handful of guys that got that label elite. Now guy, hey, guy, win ten games?
Speaker 1: He elite?
Speaker 3: Huh So with no Pro Bowls, no m VP, no suit's all?
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, I mean the criteria, cham asking and who the player is being talked about. But again, when it comes to Dack, if I was you, I'm betting on myself. I'm betting on myself. You know what, I ain't anywhere. You know, forget negotiations. I'm going this year just folks, focus on focus on CD LAMB, Folks on focus on Michael Parsons.
Speaker 2: They got five O Joe, they got five years, two hundred thirty million dollars right now with a hunt, with a hunt with one hundred and twenty guarantee.
Speaker 3: You say, like, no, I'm a bet on myself.
Speaker 1: Let's let's give that. Let's let's let's give that three year let's give that fifty with a hundred, with a hundred with one hundred and thirty guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Bro, they're not giving no dak no eighty two million dollars a year out your mind.
Speaker 1: I ain't think that went through. Hey, I'm just trying to listen. I'm talking. Hey, I'm trying to get my money. Hey, listen from my mouth to God is.
Speaker 2: Hey, Oh Joe, you do o Joe, you do realize forty six million over five years?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like it, like I just I just don't think you know.
Speaker 3: No, you say I will bet on i'milla bet on my nothing that you with your year.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's enough money for that because there isn't an amount of money that that can be paid from Jerry Jones based on the type of shit he got to deal with with that organization, what he got to deal with with that owner, always in front of the camera, all the unwanted, all the unneeded pressure coming from the owner. He needs every bit of dollar based on what he has to deal with when he's under that umbrella, everything that has to do with the Dallas Cowboys in that star. He needs to be comb He needs to be conversated as such. You need therapy to play for the Cowboys. You need counseling to play for the Cowboys. The fans need counseling and therapy because they always always have promised things and it never happens.
Speaker 3: No, I need therapy for dealing with him. This is our year.
Speaker 2: They win two or three games, they'd be all of the chat. Weat them board. How you like us now? You ain't talking now or what you say, let's say okay, yeah, give it time, give it time. You already know what's gonna happen. You you already know and can see this year different even on the network. I'm on, Oh, this year just seems different. They're more complete team. You say this every year. I've seen them when they've had twelve Pro Bowlers. I've seen it when they've had the All Pro that this I mean, think about it. They are an All prora or guard, all Pro, to all Pro guard, all Pro, tackle, all Pro wide receiver, all Pro quarterback, all all Pro cornerback.
Speaker 1: But how much more people say People love to say, oh, Dak is overrated, or people love to say Dak isn't worth this. Well, tell me the quarterbacks that are look at look at, look at, look at, look at look at the landscape.
Speaker 3: Of the you worked what somebody's willing to pay.
Speaker 1: Look at quarterbacks and continues winning year and a year out. And tell me why Dak is not worthy because only one team when the at the end of the year, only one team, only one team, and they're very There's a small amount of quarterbacks that have their team to contention year and the year out, a very small amount. So tell me why Dak is not worthy because there's nobody else that you can take from another team and put them on the Cowboys. I'm not talking about I'm talking about now. I'm not about the main starters. You're not moving Patrick. You're not moving Patrick Mahomes. You're not moving Josh Allen. Not with Lamar Jackson, You're not You're not removing Josh Allen. You know what I mean. So tell me what you would pick and put him in the Cowboys position, at the quarterback position, and you will still get the same results.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, though, oh Joe, And what we have to be careful of is saying worth, because how many times, like man that car ain't worth that? Well, somebody paid three million dollars for that car, so clearly it was worth it.
Speaker 3: Man, I wouldn't pay no twenty million, you know, fifty million for no house.
Speaker 2: Clearly somebody paid that for it, so it was worth it. Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. You can say I'm worth this all you want to, but if nobody is willing to pay you that salary, you're not worth it. I know my worth. What is your worth? What is somebody willing to pay you for that? You hear that all the time. I know my value? Yeah, who determined? Okay, you you're gonna pay yourself. Yeah, so while you're doing all this, I know my worth. I know my value. If somebody doesn't.
Speaker 1: Pay you that, like, you're not that val said that because that's another one not worth it. I'm off topic just a little bit.
Speaker 3: Women.
Speaker 1: Yeah look, women, women love that.
Speaker 3: I don't even love that.
Speaker 1: I know my value. What is that value? In general? That's a great topic for another day. We were Yeah, I'm deprived.
Speaker 3: I'm deprived.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question, Joe. When they tell you I'm the prized, I'm the prized for who the collector?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 1: Come on, Precia who won the prize?
Speaker 3: You keep telling me you the prize. Guess what? Right there?
Speaker 2: I see you still sitting on the shelf. Ain't nobody yet? Why you're bumming your gums? Right, for it to be a prize, somebody has to be willing to win it, right, somebody?
Speaker 1: You know that the Big Fantasy five cash form? Yes, sir, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean normally I'm playing like okay, okay, So is anybody ever gonna win it?
Speaker 3: Or does anybody try to win it?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 3: Or does anybody want it? Oh? Because there are a lot of time they are prize that I don't even want that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just I just I see it all the time. Yeah yeah, I see it all the time. I just like the wording. And then when you said, well, somebody has to be willing to pay what that value is because you can't determine what the you is yourself. You can't do that. Yes, okay, right.
Speaker 3: And that's what look I understand.
Speaker 2: And so me, this is what I like about what the platforms that we have because we get determine our work. But I got tired of being viewed as talent. I take a check, I move it along and within that scheme. I can only get what I'm entitled to, what I signed for.
Speaker 3: But in this I can create as many shows.
Speaker 2: As I possibly can that the viewing audience, that the listening audience like I like it.
Speaker 3: And then I get to determine that work.
Speaker 2: Because the more shows you have, the more shows people like they're gonna view it. Advertiser, sponsor's gonna come. So y'all need to stop talking about, oh, I'm worth this. Not if somebody won't buy you a birket, not if somebody won't buy you a house or a condo or car. You're not worth that. You're only worked with someone that's willing to pay for it. So I don't care because you hit that all the time. I was at a guy's house, yeah, about six months ago, probably about six months ago, probably Conservative, having a conversation with him. You walked in, he saw the house, what eighty million, eighty million, and got him up out of there.
Speaker 3: He said, don't take anything.
Speaker 1: Eighty eighty.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. Told me I can get it. He told me I can get it for the weekend if I need it. I said, you know what I said, But man, ain't nobody, I ain't. She got to be an angel, and we sat down from the heavens bug to come up in him.
Speaker 1: I would even think about bringing somebody up in.
Speaker 2: Eighty hit a button in the whole lot of the house goes into the floor. You overlook it. I can damnar see San Francisco.
Speaker 6: They gotta be some hey, infinity when buzz like you said infinity and beyond, he's talking about the pool on an infinity and beyond Olympic scientist.
Speaker 1: He's got to be somebody in tech. Hung they got to be somebody in tech. Man, stop, look.
Speaker 3: Here all all I heard he say, if you need to just let me give me the heads up.
Speaker 1: Listen you you know the kind of money you gotta be behind an eighty million dollar house. That that's CEOs, that's the owner of something eighty million.
Speaker 3: Tell them told him to leave it.
Speaker 1: As that's that slick talk. Hey, that's that's that slick talk.
Speaker 3: Just the just the cloth.
Speaker 1: And redo it and redo everything anyway.
Speaker 2: That I was like, bad, please like so that's what? And you know I heard a guy had a bunch of money. He's probably worth probably seven billion.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And to hear them talk the way they talk, he need said Shannon, I don't need any more money, but I don't need anything less either. He says, I have something in this position that I'm in that most people will never have.
Speaker 3: I said, well, what's that? He said enough?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when people say I got that fu money. When you start getting into the bill, you start getting three four, five, six fifty one hundred. But at that point in time, what do you buy that you? I mean, if you spend if you spend one thousand dollars a day, if you started spending it before Christ, you couldn't spend it all in a lifetime. So at what point in time do you like, Okay, I want a car. Okay, you got the most expensive car. Now what man, I want a house over here, over there, over there? And then now what you just run out of stuff to buy? So for me, like, that's what made me change like worth worth worth and I was, I was, I was. I was a big proponent that man, I'm worth this, or that person ain't worth that. Well, somebody paying that person that so clearly they thought they was worth it.
Speaker 3: Just because I don't, that doesn't mean somebody else won't.
Speaker 2: Same way, Cause you know we all be there O Joe you ain't gonna find nobody.
Speaker 3: A waitmen, don't y'all believe that. Don't y'all believe over.
Speaker 2: The aig ain't nobody the eight of it whatever. Just like when y'all told me, ain't nobody gonna want meet?
Speaker 1: Get me somebody, Women, there will always be a man that's willing. There will always be a man that's willing to do what you want. Now, you might not get everything you want, depending on the type of man you want, but there will always be a man that is willing. Now you think you're gonna get you on these one percenters, and you know he's gonna sweep you off your feet and you're not gonna have to walk, you know, work a day in your life like they do in the movies. That ain't likely. That ain't that, ain't that ain't likely. You got you gotta be. But there's always there will always be a man. Women love to say I deserve, Yes, you do, Yes, you do, you do all of you deserve. But you also have to be realistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you got to stop that I deserve to be that the man can't make you happy. Yeah, that's start from within what you create.
Speaker 3: That is what you find they.
Speaker 1: Always equate happiness to the materialist possessions that they are able to receive every time. Oh yeah, my bad, bad. I heard the word value. When you talk about it, just it triggers something. It just triggers something.
Speaker 2: So I just, hey, y'all need to start with this foolishness talking about Oh, elite prize fighters don't care about belts.
Speaker 3: That's how you're just.
Speaker 1: Elite prize fighters. I've never heard it in general say that.
Speaker 2: That's you know what people say when people don't care about championships and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Ain't never won nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you you, they ain't.
Speaker 3: Never want anything, because what do you what that's like?
Speaker 2: Saying That's like I'm a jockey and I said, well, I don't care about winning the Kentucky Derby. I don't care about winning the previous or a triple crown or the.
Speaker 3: Fam I need it.
Speaker 2: I don't care about winning the Breeders Cup mean, and what the hell you a jockey for?
Speaker 3: Chack?
Speaker 1: Correct me if I'm wrong, But the belts do matter because as as you continue to attain different belts, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't that give you the levers to command the kind of money you want, Yeah, I've that's how it works.
Speaker 2: I'm not yes, yes, a person that don't have no belts, don't get the don't get the don't get the control anything. Now, maybe somebody says, you know what, I want to take the fight just because oh yeah, but Floyd got everything that he wanted because he had to be picking.
Speaker 1: Hello, gets the fight who he wants. And Canelo he has the best. Canelo command forty million at the gate. Yes, that'd befull pay per view. Man, So what guy that don't have a belt can command forty million? Tell me the fighter that can command the purse that the granted.
Speaker 2: Now, when Tyson got out, yeah, but there's only been one Mike Tyson. There's only been one.
Speaker 1: Him forty and out the gate. That's before pay per view.
Speaker 2: So without a belt and fighting, how can you there's a reason why. Now look at most sports. Now you get outliers like Connor McGregor, and but Connor say, if you think about all the guys, because normally it takes a it takes a person that became a fighter kind of down on their luck, kind of down trodden, you had the heart upbringing.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Want to make a way, but I want to be a champion. That's how you remembered a champion. That's why they have belts. It didn't matter. They wouldn't have one, wouldn't it. Think about it. Name something that you can compete in that's a sport that you don't get to get a trophy or belt, corn hole, they give your belt, you win, you win a Formula one, they give you something. So now all of a sudden, the highest prize that's in your sport.
Speaker 3: It don't matter.
Speaker 1: They're just talking.
Speaker 6: That just goes to show just they just talking people.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad hopefully I never played with people like that, because, oh Joe, I remember when I used to train. When I would go back home and guy was like, man, what you train that? I would tell them what time you try? I would tell them, and they didn't show up. I'm like, they ain't on my team. I don't care, right, I'm telling you what I'm doing. Mm hmm, I'm running myself into exhaustion. Oh man, do you hey, how many you got today? We got twenty we got twenty one tens or we got fifteen one fifty or we got jumpbos three fos three three three two three one fifties three hundred. Oh man, hey, I'm gonna finish mine. Oh oh Joe, I finished, I finished. We I won today, we got thirty I did thirty one teens I did. I did the last team by myself. And everybody calls on time too? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, how many minutes you're rested me to remember?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 2: I started out. I started out with forty five and then the last ten. Yeah, that last did I needed a minute?
Speaker 1: That's good?
Speaker 2: Right, come quick because see that's oh joe, because discipline requires you to do your very best when no one else is watching. When they left, I could have liked, hell, ain't nobody else out here. I could have just told them I did it. But I would have known. And so now I'm late in the third or the fourth quarter. I'm wondering why I can't dig down and get it. Don't be mad at the results you didn't get for the work you didn't put in.
Speaker 3: See that's what people do. I don't know why.
Speaker 7: What about that word on us? Did you put the work in? Did you put the time in, did you put the energy in? Did you put the effort in? Everybody wants something for nothing. Everybody want to go to heaven, o Joe, nobody wants dead. Now, the Bible teaches you can't come in here unless you go through that process. So now I ask you this.
Speaker 2: When you write down your goals, and everybody normally write down goals, now do you right, So in the left column you're writing down your goals. In the right column, do you write down what you're willing to sacrifice to get it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: See, everybody'll tell you what they want, but who would tell you what they'll do to get it?
Speaker 3: Or I wouldn't do that. You don't deserve it.
Speaker 1: You don't want it bad enough.
Speaker 3: You see, you haven't earned it.
Speaker 2: Everybody writes down their goals in the left But in the right column, do you write down what.
Speaker 3: You're willing to sacrifice to get it? No?
Speaker 2: And then when you don't, well, he messed over me or they don't lie me on the job, or.
Speaker 3: This happened or that happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, you one of those. Everything you do, you have to be the most unluckiest person in the world because from the time you were three years old, you gave me an excuse for why.
Speaker 3: But can you give me one reason why not?
Speaker 1: No, man, stop it.
Speaker 3: That's that's the problem with yo. Everybody see for me?
Speaker 1: Man, why you yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I want to be the best. I don't think me I'm better than anybody. I think I'm better at what I do because I know what I'm willing to do to get I know the sacrifices, and I ain't got no problem. And everybody that said my life understands it. And if you don't, oh, well life Okay, I like it. People don't want that. People don't want you to tell People want you to tell him a warm, fuzzy story. But Anna, you know you did that? No, no, no, bro, no Shanna watch your grandparents sacrifice until you know my grandfather. You know, my grandfather was feeling feeling man, Oh Joe, you know how you you. I used to get free lunch, but my grandfather all of a sudden, he wanted to feel big and bad. He ain't wona babe, we ain't gonna get no free lunch.
Speaker 3: Man. That man like to start me o joke.
Speaker 2: Man, right, you had fifty cent a day people like man, fifty cent was a lot of damn money back in the seventies, Cause think about it. Fifty cent a day, five days a week. That's two dollars and fifty cent me my brother and sister. That's Sam fifty a week time four weeks. Man, Hey, you better put out there there. Hey, we ain't got no money. Let me get man, Let me get you free and let me play a nickel for chocolate extra chocolate milk s. Come on, Pappa, man, you about to stop be in here man, please. But that's what I oh, Joe, when I a lot of times, like when I do fire side chats or I do public speaking, that's what and I tell people and I said, okay, when you wanted to achieve something, he says, I want to do this. But on the other side, did you write down this is what I'm willing to do to get it. That's called a sacrifice. And the greater the goal, the greater.
Speaker 1: The sacrifice always, and.
Speaker 2: Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. I go to work every day now. One time John Ewich stas metal time. He say, gee, how you come to work happy every day? I've never seen you in a bad move. Same thing at CB A same thing at Fox. I was like, bro, do you understand I dream I laid in that bed, that ironed ass bed, get it rained on, dreaming of this moment. I begre I get to live out my dreams. I get to take care of my family beyond anything I couldn't even imagine. Man, please what if that'll be sad about oh chow.
Speaker 3: Man? Please patch you.
Speaker 2: Mahome is passed on hostings Saturday Night Live out of fear after clining. After declining a chance to host, Mahomes revealed why he didn't feel ready to accept. I have a little bit, a little bit of fear of the teleprompter. Mahomes was still scared from a bad experience that he suffered at the as piece.
Speaker 3: It's not easy because that's not it's repetition.
Speaker 2: And when I went to school, you know, when I went to CBS, Oh you'll have a bear heavy colloquial dialect.
Speaker 3: If you listen to my brother talk, listen to me talk, you wouldn't know we.
Speaker 2: Were brothers because they're like, how can two people raised in the same house speak so differently? And so I went had and I was getting go ahead. The lady was coming down from Philadelphia working with me every other weekend. When I was in New York, went after Dallas and talked to people's speech. A lot of speeches, cadence, a lot of speeches like to give you kick, kick sick rick, stuff like that, a lot of alliterations. Bet about buick buddy, to get you to.
Speaker 3: Speak, enunciate your words.
Speaker 2: My problem is is that I go fast, and when I go fast, my voice rides. So now you hear the high pitch. She gotta, she got a T shirt, she got a sweatshirt over you got. That's how I am. When I get excited, my voice rises. Now like when I'm just like talking to you, I have a very very very deep voice. But as I get excited, my voice rises, and then it's hard for me to enunciate words.
Speaker 3: It's hard for me for people to understand. And so.
Speaker 2: Man, man, I'm watching inside the NBA and I'm looking at Charles Barkley talk.
Speaker 3: I'm like, right, you put your words worse than I do.
Speaker 2: Man, Please let me go. I'm going I ain't going to no more, I ain't going to no more nothing. This is who I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mess up everybody.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's funny depending on what show I'm on or what camera am I'm on I flipped the script really quick, and the way I talk really fast, or when I'm on here, I can just be my goddamn self and then say and say what I want to say. But hey, inside the NFL, you know, I'm gonna change it up really quick and talk as professional as possible. And one of the things I have to work on that I have a problem with, yes, is I talk so damn fast. I talk so fast, and because I'm talking so fast, I'm not thinking out what i want to say, I'm just letting it go and it's just running off. And sometimes I mispronounced words, I say it wrong. Yeah, because I need I never slow down. I never I have to have to slow down. I need to take classes myself.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: When you read the prompter, the first thing they tell you is that you have more time than you think. And I always anytime that I do ad reads or I have to do something in prompt, I have to always tell myself, Shanny, you got more time to your think, You got more time to your thing, You got more time to your think.
Speaker 3: And so I go through it a couple of times.
Speaker 2: I read it four or five times, and you know, and then you get a cadence of it because you have to realize like when like Patrick loans, that prompter is at the back of the room and it's it's big. Now it's big, but it's still at the back of the room. Now, normally when you reading, ain't nothing moving, just your eyes. But now and you read that prompter, that prompter is moving, and what you want to do, you feel you need to speed up. Also, So that was the problem that I was running into. So for me, I'm like, hey, brow, hey, I try to do as little prompter as I as I have, as I as I can. But here, you know what, I have ad reads. I have ad reads for club Sha Share. I have stuff that I have to do. But and then you're like, okay, you tell yourself, okay, you got more time to your think. You know, I come in here early, I read through it, get the cadence of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, but it's it's it's not it's not easy.
Speaker 1: As opposed to looking at the script and having to memorize it and just say it in my words. I prefer having a prompter with the with the script in there where it sounds like me as opposed to just seeing it on paper and trying to memorize it then regurgitating it out. And I mean, when I think about Mahomes and being on sn L, I don't I don't think. I don't think that's really not his personality, that that's that's that's it's just that it doesn't fit you know him and who he is, especially right now. I think I think it's too early for him, and it would almost be having to force him to do something that he's uncomfortable in general outside of just the prompter, just just the way he is, the way he carries himself. SNEL is really not not him now. Peyton, Peyton Manning, that's him. Travis Kelce, that's him. It fits their persona.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see that, but that's what you see the hair the thing though, See what you're just saying.
Speaker 3: That's what you compare it against.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys that have done it and have been great at it. See, I don't like to do things. Most guys that are greater things don't like to do things they're not great at. Yeah, Patrick Mahomes is here. You mean to tell me all of a sudden just reading something in a little monitor, right, No, I'm not good at that bro.
Speaker 3: So I ain't doing it. See me, I don't like I don't like prompter because I just move. See.
Speaker 2: I just like for the this is easy for me. I'm very various. I'm just look directly into the camera. Camera find me. I'm talking. I'm having a conversation. So when I'm at a podium, I'm just having a conversationation. I'm talking to somebody. I look out in the crowd. I move up and down, but I'm not I'm not really looking into it. I'm not unless I have something directly to say that. Well okay, oh Joe, I'm talking directly to you, or if I'm looking I'm talking directly. But for the most part, camera follow me. I'm having a conversation. We're in the barber shop. I mean we were in the barber shop, but were talking to people. We ain't looking directly at that person. We're talking.
Speaker 3: YO. Check this out, O Joe. Jim Brent Beach is the latest member of the Chiefs the Back.
Speaker 2: Cadarius Tony Beach said, Caadarius Tony problem most talented. Probably I'm most talented, WHI says, it's just a matter of him staying healthy and I don't think we've ever stopped believing it.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, you know how listen, you know you don't pay any attention. Yeah, gat All smoking mirrors a bunch of bullshit obviously, but he did say something, right, Kadarius Tony and being the most skilled receiver that they do have. Yes, yes, he is if when he's healthy and when he's used correctly, he is dynamic. He's special. Just things just didn't work out. Obviously, they're trying to keep his value up. Huh.
Speaker 2: Concentration, O Joe. He he got because O Joe. Okay, I could run the perfect right yeah, oh yeah, and he's a tremendous route runner. Yeah, you're right, But what good is a great if I dropped the ball? That's something if I'm if I'm shooting, Ojo, me and you playing basketball? Right, Okay, I need to box you out to get the rebound. The possession doesn't doesn't start until I grab the rebound.
Speaker 3: What if you missed the shot and I don't get the rebound?
Speaker 1: What have I done?
Speaker 3: You run that great ride?
Speaker 1: That's something.
Speaker 3: He can drop the ball.
Speaker 1: Listen, he's gonna be somewhere else and he needs a fresh start. He needs a fresh start to get things going.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what the Rashi Rice Rashi Rice situation is like. Now. I think they might keep him based on the situation and not knowing what's going to happen with him. I mean, I know he's not going nowhere, but might have to sit a little bit based on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, probably probably probably missed a couple of games.
Speaker 1: They might keep him. I don't know. I just know he's dynamic and he he again he's already this was a fresh start. Yeah, well he can't be that namic, No, you know, he can be that. He's already getting a fresh start obviously from being in New York, and I would I would love for him to see it work, you know, in Kansas City, and if it doesn't, sometimes you need more than one fresh start and that that that's fine as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the question I always I always you.
Speaker 2: Ask yourself, Man, I got this talented first round pick and a team was willing to move on the guy for one year, like damn, and then you gave and then you trade him for what you traded him for. I'm like dial, So okay, so now I'm thinking now I'm playing paying close attention because something they did, something ain't right. Now, something ain't right. Hold on, after one year a team gave up on a first round pick and you traded him for what you traded him for, and then and he didn't help matters. Look, bro, look I get it, yeah, because everybody deals with rejection differently.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously it's stung. What were just talking about with y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm a first round pick and y'all moved on, So now I got to gloat a little bit. But I think I think that's that's what, that's what, that's what age. I think him being a little young, probably head of that situation differently. But everybody handles situations different You don't know what you do until you've been in that situation. I was in that situation. Denver they won't me. We played them in the first round of the playoffs. We beat them. Not only did we beat them, we would and won the Super Bowl. And I remember when we beat Denver. H A reporter asked me, Shannel, you want to call the National Guard on your former team? Like nah, I say, I got a lot of good friends still over there. They hurt right now, this ain't the time bro this ain't the time. And I remember seeing a lot of guys maybe they like Sean Man, were happy for you.
Speaker 3: Hey man, go win this thing.
Speaker 2: But I mean to eat your own Some people like, oh you did this, you broke off me. I'm gonna get a pretty girl, a guy with more money, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: O Joe.
Speaker 2: Everybody handled, everybody can. We gotta stop there. And I was a big perponing that this is what I would know. Unless you've been in that situation.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 2: Because it has been interested and you won the Super Bowl? Would you would you have went like that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm both like that. Never never have never would.
Speaker 3: Oh you so what you're doing in the dB? You both no about what you gonna do? Delicious?
Speaker 1: Now I do I do my little trash talking now you know throughout the week? Yeah, I do my trash talking on the on the on the field. Ain't nothing like like at your head, at your head now now Steve Smith, Nah, now that's boasting. He gonna he gonna talk, he gonna talk. Hey Smith, don't play boy. He's gonna talk about you and your mama, talk about your kids. He gonna, he gonna, he gonna tussle with you. He gonna fight with you, he's gonna swim, he gonna swing on you.
Speaker 3: Literally.
Speaker 1: Oh man, yeah, man, that's.
Speaker 3: Many a while.
Speaker 2: Boy Man, he a good dude, but back but he better now he better he Hey, you know I had him on the pod, but he's in a better place.
Speaker 1: Nown But boy, we was at Centamonica. You got to remember now. So I was with Smitty for two years, way back before we even made it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Alan mar Pen says Tom Brady offered cash and sentives to teammates for one specific thing. He said, Brady took a starting off his alignment to the side, and he's like, hey, if you guys can get a screen to go for more than fifteen yards, I'll give you a thousand bucks cash each. That is for you guys. So every time that we get that, I'll be happy to make that payment. Mark Pez said there were multiple plays that met the standard for the payment. Guys don't need millions of dollars to be in Centibi.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 1: That's dope, they don't. We used to get money, Brady.
Speaker 2: Twenty bucks, Like, man, you make it he reell Yes, It's just about a pride.
Speaker 1: O Joe and it's it's a pride factor.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, we have a great practice.
Speaker 2: Hey hat Day, we went a game, we got had Monday, and we got hat Day on Friday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And you know it makes it fun. You're already rich. And the fact that there's another added in center. If it's not much, you know, it's a thousand dollars you know for screenplays. It just makes the game that much more fun in wanting to accomplish it for your quarterback and for your teammates. For your teammates too. Some small, just something small is that have you excited it out there competing like hell?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh I remember we used to have Mike gave us that said, okay, every time we win a game, victory money, victory, Monday, hat Day on Friday. Man, we were damn near year because we beat hold On who we beat We beat Seattle, No, no, no, who's no. We beat San Diego. They were Chargers in San Diego back there, so we beat them, won all the playoff games and the Super Bowl. So we're starting that year with hat Day and and victory Monday and had date won thirteen straight and then I remember we lost, like damn what Damn. I was more mad about it. Man, y'all have fed up my hat. Dy y'alla fed up victory?
Speaker 1: Monday?
Speaker 2: Man, we thirteen to old Joe. Man, we lose to the Jedial yet on a Saturday, and I'm like, all, I'm thinking about, damn, we got to come into this raggedy mofo own money, and now we gotta wear helmets on Friday. That's the only thing I'm thinking about walking out the field, not that we lost the game, not that we're not gonna break the seventy two Dolphins record.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about having to take my black to work on Monday, and.
Speaker 2: Now I gotta wear hel but on Friday, I ain't wearing helm but on Friday in a whole.
Speaker 3: Year, that was sick.
Speaker 1: Listen, I can figure I was sick. Nobody you know during my team I had I got used to my helmet. I got used to my hammer because we were we won't minute. We weren't minute much. Hey, what about Hey?
Speaker 3: What about camp? Hey we have a good day?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Oh in mini camp?
Speaker 2: All right, we have a good if we have a good practice, y'all can go home today. Y'all ain't got to come in y'all don't have to come. Mini camp is over or in training camp. All right, we have a good afternoon practice day and get y'all the night off.
Speaker 1: I remember them days.
Speaker 3: We have a good morning morning practice.
Speaker 2: We normally have paths on in the morning and then with with shorts in the afternoon. Mike come out that its gonna be hard. It's gonna be two hours. Mike A, we have a good practice afternoon off.
Speaker 1: Uh uh at all.
Speaker 3: Don't this up.
Speaker 2: Don't y'all this up? Man, We had a fight. That's what's gonna cause a fight. They had to get the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Off, won't you? Oh no, you know like it is now we were hut up back to eight hidden.
Speaker 3: A question went.
Speaker 2: Viral asking is there a better all time trio receivers than the Bengals Chad, Johnny A. J.
Speaker 3: Green and Jamar Chase What you mean, y'all?
Speaker 1: I mean the other trios, but we are up there as well when it comes to come the trio. Oh a better right now? Randy, Randy Moss, Chris Carter, can I say ja? And Justin Jefferson hold on, just stay with me now, stay with me real quick. Isa Quen Tory Holt, Isaac Bruce, t O, Jerry Rice, and J. J. Stokes. I'm not saying I'm I'm not saying better. I'm just naming some trios that that are absolutely good.
Speaker 3: Michael Urban, Michael Urban.
Speaker 1: Don't do that deals with the I know, I know, but I'm I'm just pay for the Cowboys to Yeah, I know, but still he resident pro with the Cowboys. He played there off. Well, if that's the case, then t R A. J. Brown and god damn yeah, I mean, you know, I'm trying to think who else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't nobody be first of all Jerry and anybody? Yeah, well, yeah, John Taylor, you can put d boat a T. J.
Speaker 1: He was, Yeah, yeah, he was, j T.
Speaker 2: John Tanner. J T would like that. I mean, obviously you ain't nobody go get the credit card. You got world rights on one side, so he getting all the shame. But j T would like that for real too. Under jet Alan for a touchdown. You got Isaac Bruce, Henry Elektry Hope, Uh, you got Green Bay, you got James lost In Sterling, Shark, Devonte Adams, Randon boss Street, stard of Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 1: But Tim Brown, Tim Brown Jerry again, Yeah, Tim Jerry.
Speaker 2: You got Fred Blitt, call Fred Bullitt the car one day super Bolivia Fred.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I like I like that. I mean again, it's it's all preference. It's all preference. But we one thing about them bangals. But they're gonna draft some receivers. But they've been draft they've been, they've been, they've been on the money. Yeah. The Steelers star a B. Okay, that's that's a B. Yeah, that's interchangeable. You could throw Hines in there too. Yeah, it's interchangeable. I like that. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean we probably could have if you could have ever made it to the made it to the start of the season, a B might have been, might have been with the.
Speaker 3: Raiders to show.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, I mean it's been some trills when you when you do overtime in the team.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, because Stefan did.
Speaker 1: Was interchangeable too in Buffalo, Eric Moles Buffalo and Andre Reed. Yeah that's right, he was there. And that's a good year again, good year again. Yeah. I think who else who is?
Speaker 3: Please? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cardinals?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh your limit, oh your check this out?
Speaker 2: Agreed man. Says you shouldn't own a Tesla cyber truck if you live in an apartment. Do you agree or disagree?
Speaker 1: You said apartment, apartment of condo. Now they know context matters because if you're an.
Speaker 2: Apartment, you shouldn't be written. If you drive a cyber truck, you should not be.
Speaker 1: Written right about the apartment. That's one hundred thousand dollars car. Now it's it's marsh up high as hell right now, because I ain't supposed to be Hey, this ain't supposed to be number sixty thousand. I see the picture now, Oh yeah, that he's supposed to have that. Matter of fact, you got to be careful here because that might be a dude just visiting the chick too. I'm just I'm just throwing it at there. That could be a dude that's visiting a chick, because I don't think nobody would know cyber truck would be standing in the apartments anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we'll see people with Benson and all kinds of things in an apartment. Oh yeah, you remember the hummer. Yeah, I had me and I had right outside of the apartment. Oh yeah, I never forget lavender.
Speaker 1: I had a beautiful, beautiful, pretty lavender, lavender with a little pearl to it. Old on Yeah. Matter of fact, you know who did it? Remember three one oh motoring in l a Yeah, through through. I'll never forget three motoring Yeah in l A h the beautiful.
Speaker 3: I drove.
Speaker 2: I had an hour, drove a hummer one time, Jamal Lewis had a hummer. And man, we was we was out, Jay Lou Man, we was out one night. It was me Woody sug j Lou Corey right. Man, it was snowing and it was getting late. Man, I said, man, I'm gone. Man, I saw them keys. I left right. I drove his truck to work. He ain't come to practice, so they call it. He's like, man, somebody stole my truck. I say, I got this truck. They say, why you ain't go by and pick him up. I said, hell, and both of us can't be late. If anybody gonna be gonna be him, I happen to be late. Die you're dead.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It was snowing, man, Hey, I had somebody. Man, I had to get home. Man, y'all get help me. Help me. Oh no, I wasping to have my house. Like if you already said I went out anyway. Oh dude, no, sir, No, can't do.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Guys, we really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: We had like thirty thousand in.
Speaker 1: The chat did with Yes, that's that's dope.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, guys.
Speaker 1: We want to thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for.
Speaker 2: Hanging with us so late. Oh Joe, it's time for our last segment of the night last segment. Oh yoa you ain't gonna believe this, O Joe, but this was Nightcap, night camp, after night camp, after dark.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: The top ten Oh I got excited.
Speaker 2: The top ten countries with the highest body count.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Via World Population Rebuke. Top ten countries with the highest body count. Uh you God to take a guess. We put it up there on the screen. How would you see if you guess?
Speaker 1: It is Brazil and I I'm trying to think to our country too.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would have before.
Speaker 1: I know why I'm thinking because when I think about Brazil, everybody party, everybody just.
Speaker 2: Then and they and there's something. It's something the water in Brazil. I don't give. I don't care what y'all say, right, it's something in the water, because ain't no way they got women. Yeah, man, I saw that they had this basketball player she like six folk and she put them heels on.
Speaker 1: Wait you sallow them pride. Yeah, she had on the sweat, she put on the brown dress on the brown Yeah, I know you started walking. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And I never see her on pay day whole YouTube money gone gone.
Speaker 1: Exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yes, she got it along what yes on the whole YouTube check gone, not that can't check, but the other YouTube check.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she can't get that can't money.
Speaker 3: But she ain't get that other money though. For sure.
Speaker 2: What we're looking like, Oh yo, Switzerland is number ten, Okay, Sweden is number nine, Italy number eight, Norway number seven, Finland number six, South Africa, Iceland number four, New Zealand number three, Australia number.
Speaker 1: Two, Turkey Key.
Speaker 2: So guess what them guys that be going on there talking about they going to get.
Speaker 1: Them hair tracks? They going When I look at or I'm talking about resumes, when I look at surveys, I wonder how do they go about finding out the information that these are the places with the highest body counts that's that's I'm always curious how that works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but guess what, o Joe, look at Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Ifland, what they have in common.
Speaker 1: So you ain't got nothing else to do.
Speaker 2: But the cold make it.
Speaker 3: But girl, hey, you know it's a little cold.
Speaker 1: As well Iceland. Okay, you're right, you're right, you're right, that makes sense. I'm still when I think of when I think of, the only thing I could think of, the beautiful women and the guys. And and you already know when you think about I think about Brazilian soccer players and carnival. I think about Brazilian the amount of women that they deal with, and how they party, how they have fun, how they you know what that you know they do the other thing too. But I didn't know much about these other places.
Speaker 2: And I would have never, like I said, I would have thought, of course, it's Italian.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Paris, Paris.
Speaker 2: Par understand French, because because because you know everybody like you know, talk friend.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You know they know, yeah, we we you know.
Speaker 2: Hold on, what about Ecuador, your boy, you know you're born Equadorian.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, you know what, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know you're born.
Speaker 2: Equador man, yeah, man, everybody talking about yeah man, I saw her.
Speaker 1: Saw earlier, I said the day she's a uh she was Brazilian. Brazilian basketball player, right yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she presilentan you're a basketball player. Because you know I'll be watching you.
Speaker 1: I'll be watching you watching be all right there it is right there, right there.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: If you can cook, I married them all all you gotta do, if she could, if you, if you could got, if you could put a pop talk, I married a ma. You're a green, get a green, corn and pieces and everything. Papers already feel like six fold?
Speaker 1: What you mean, ain't gonna look right?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't care. It looked right. He looked right.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all see that thing, that bad thing searp got you look right, it looks right.
Speaker 1: I can't let you go out like that. You gotta get some.
Speaker 3: There like that look right, easy to watch me, to watch me.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, she watch somebody gonna send somebody gonna send it to her.
Speaker 2: You can't let the I mean normally normally want your So that's that's that's a gental rule. Of me, my mom, that's what my mom said. My mom said she never wanted the man that she was taller than because the first time she get mad, that she gonna hit him in his head, and she would have done it too. But no, I don't think i've my height. I mean I've dated. I've dated women my height and they probably was taller than me. Because if a woman if plant footed with no heels on, and then when she put on three four inch, okay, yeah, she might have had me by a little bit.
Speaker 7: I ain't.
Speaker 2: I'm security who I am. I'm still listening right taller than I'm still shutting a shark.
Speaker 1: I'm wishing when you right six with no heels and putting on heels again, like six, you know six? All right? I got you.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: That mean when I carry you, I got my hands out here like this here, they're not close like this, they like that.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying. People, shuck, get everything her back of the legs. And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You see, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got you. I can't say it. I can say it just saying O.
Speaker 1: Joe, oh mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And that's perfect, that's perfect. You know what I'm saying. You ain't got to say. You ain't gonna know what I'm talking about. I ain't gotta say no more.
Speaker 1: But you have to do definitely do make sure and I'm forgetting that. You gotta would.
Speaker 3: That's that's already.
Speaker 8: Do you don't have I.
Speaker 3: Don't pop that thing on the way to pick up you know, I don't pop that on the web.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah mm hm oh yeah yeah man, yeah, man.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 2: If she's six four, she a good see yeah see, she's probably two hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you too, t see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can see first of all, at all your lady.
Speaker 2: If you ain't want eighty yeah, two twenty, I have a plenty yeah, yes, no, yeah, man, dance you babe. Man, show that one more time, Show that one more time. Man, show you what time one more time?
Speaker 3: Make sure my eyes they deceived me. It was.
Speaker 1: It was in the caption too.
Speaker 3: Yes, miss shark, don't be my wife.
Speaker 1: I'm not matter of fact now, man, no, man, we beefing. I forgot we beefing. We beefing matter of fact. I'm I'm matter of fact. I'm taking it to the next level because I'm not even I'm not even I'm standing here tonight. I got my little blanket and all see what what's her name?
Speaker 8: Yeah, hey, hey, hey, hey hey.
Speaker 3: You still.
Speaker 1: Don't mean to say mm hmmm. I like that.
Speaker 3: He I'm about to have a I'm about to have a decent proposal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Harrison, Yeah, million dollars indecent.
Speaker 3: It wasn't nothing in decent.
Speaker 2: But that's a very defferent propos Oh they can't, oh they can't see it on you. We're working on it. We're gonna get our technology, were gonna get our technology up to date. You're gonna be able to see it. Oh yeah, that ain't no, that that's that's a very decent proposal. Indecent if forty dollars.
Speaker 1: Cool, let me go, let me, let me go. Be nosy. I know it was Angrid something. Yes, you ain't see the name.
Speaker 3: The name was there.
Speaker 1: It was Ingrid and some.
Speaker 3: I had to hear it.
Speaker 2: I had to.
Speaker 3: I had to hear up and go by. I couldn't. I couldn't watch it.
Speaker 1: You long, I found it that fast ingrid? Yeah, vas vascal Cellos or big right there, yes, right there, I'm showing it to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, your family talked. Yeah yeah, hey, oh Joe, she wasn't a lot of it family life about I'm looking at the pictures.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to talk about.
Speaker 3: It, trying to talk me out about it.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Oh no, no, you can't do that. You can't do that.
Speaker 3: O Joe, Oh Joe. I still work out.
Speaker 1: I still work out on Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh Joe, Oh Joe, quarter than three.
Speaker 1: H Now you might you listen, you might want to.
Speaker 2: I know you.
Speaker 3: Oh she is, Oh she married, they said she married. Damn. I'm sorry, my man, ain't no disrespect.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: You gotta winner, you gotta winner. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, I see him, I see him, I see him. I see him this. I had to scroll all the way to the bottom just to find a dude. I'm worry about it. Its other tall ones out there.
Speaker 2: And you know, you know in Brazil they speak Portuguese, Portuguese. Then you know they damn them Cause I know you. I ain't you Now you know what I'm saying, don't. Yeah? Now you talking about body I'm talking about talking about I'm talking about jet black waving. I'm talking about I was sick looking at the hair, all the waves up here. Long I'm talking, I think lushing blocks.
Speaker 3: Jill came to me.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm just saying that.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get You're gonna get You're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get me in trouble.
Speaker 3: Man, don't get me in trouble.
Speaker 1: I ain't I ain't know that. I ain't. No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That was a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Show I hear nothing. Okay, long time, long, long time ago.
Speaker 2: You ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't never been to Brazil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't going now. We can't even go now.
Speaker 1: You about to get made right now about this, this would be the time to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking.
Speaker 1: I like, I like the way you're thinking.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make you know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep this fight going on that we got right now, so I can go ahead and go out there with no no no issues.
Speaker 3: See you like type, you like.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, right, you're right.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 1: But right now this situation, I gotta I gotta hold I gotta hold my ground. I got I got I gotta say. Yeah, I gotta say, you're not gonna You're not gonna get comfortable. You're not gonna get him placed yet where you think it's okay for the the smallest of things, you know, Let's let's I needed to. I have maintained the honeymoon phase almost four years, and I ain't trying to lose it no time soon. So I need that same energy and and and enthusiasm to continue just a little bit longer, at least. Let's let's at least let jump the room first for you, for you, for you. You get a little comfortable on you, on your boy, come on now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you're right man.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this ship was excuse. I don't know if this young lady was serious or not, but she went viral after listing the things that she expects from a man. Things I expect from my mail. Oo not right there. Pay all the bills number two.
Speaker 1: Unrealistic. But go ahead, take care of wh not from him, not his okay, go ahead, no.
Speaker 2: Cook and clean, Let me cheat in peace. Buy me a house and a car and my name only STFU. And do what I say besides my body every day, okay, sex me only when I'm in the mood.
Speaker 3: Be faithful to me no matter what I do. And last, but not least, marry me.
Speaker 1: I mean all that was cute. Yeah, all that was cute. If you're playing a video game, if you're playing SIMS, you can do that. If you're playing yeah, GTA four, you can do that. You can get all that you wish for, all that you want for in your head mentally in real life. No, yeah, no, I mean listen, I wouldn't even I wouldn't even go down. I saw you, I saw you had to get a closer look.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want I wouldn't even put it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm but I'm saying, first of all, even if you have that, if you think like that, why would you put that out there? Like I said, look, I think people not just want to go viral because I don't think any you know what I'm saying, take care of your kids.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 2: First of all, I thought, once we come together, they're our kids. So you've already you've already singled it out like okay, yours.
Speaker 3: It seems to me a lot of.
Speaker 1: Everything, think about everything that would you just say about value earlier? You don't have to ask for it, yeah, because it would order to be happening.
Speaker 3: It would let her cheat in peace. So let me get this straight.
Speaker 2: You want me to pay all your bills, take care of your kids, cook and clean, buy you a house and a car and name only, And now you go, I'm doing all of.
Speaker 1: It on just a bunch of bolooney, a bunch of bologing because the type of I mean this, I ain't even gonna get into it. The type of dude, the type of the type of dude that's going to be in a position to do all that anyway, ain't even going to be playing with you like that. Ain't going for that?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, that's that that that's that's that one, that's that one percent.
Speaker 3: First of all, like you said, that's that one percent of.
Speaker 2: One that can do all the things that you say. Yeah, ain't no, ain't no, ain't no, no guy that's working nine to five. No hard working man. I mean the first of all. Even me, and when I was growing up with Joe, guy used to work hard. He get his pay check on Briday, come home, turn it over to mama. Mama paid all the bills, she went and got grocery shopping. All the bills that needed to be paid, she paid them. But you best believe that food was hot on the table when he sat down.
Speaker 3: It wasn't no.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no reheating. Ain't nobody. There wasn't no more I could wave it. The Micael waves was at the Jetsam's house. Remember just growing up, you know aer Royd, Judy Jane. That's an astro was a dog man. That's what the bacawave was. Food was hot, breakfast, lunching, dinner, man men ain't There wasn't no five time, you know, think three times that bill was hot.
Speaker 3: My grand didn't sat down. My uncle sat down at the table.
Speaker 1: And ready.
Speaker 2: All he did was wash his hands. He's sitting down the table. My grandma said that played down in front of him. Or my aunt's were sitting the plate down in front of my uncle. It wasn't nothing. It wasn't no, I ain't cook nothing. What if y'all from the South, y'all know what I'm talking about. Y'all know what I'm talking about. But they didn't play man either.
Speaker 3: You bad. Look here, man, you couldn't.
Speaker 1: Play like that with nobody's things. I think it's more for social media. It's cute, it's for engagement. But the rip, yeah, the chance of it happened in real life, Like, come on, that's that's not even reality.
Speaker 3: No, no, hell no, I mean, oh yo, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even expect even if I did all that thing for a woman, I wouldn't expect for her to do.
Speaker 3: Let number four, I wouldn't expect her to do Number seven.
Speaker 8: Ain't happening. Number nine happening, I ain't happening. Please, man, y'all, y'all be getting reckless out here. Somebody said, not just the south of greg he said, not just the south hell nah bad. The men didn't play. I don't know when that transition, O yoe to where you know, guys didn't get hot food.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe maybe in some place they still do that. I think. No, you know, all my all my uncles, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell you, O yoe, because I don't really know nobody at that age or all my uncles. Like hell, I only got one uncle, that's all right, that's well. I got one on my dad's side, he's like in his nineties. And now my other uncle, my mom's side, I think he's like seventy eight seven. I think I think James probably like seventy four, seventy seventy four, so he'll be seventy four. Yeah, so I couldn't tell you, oh Joe, But I just know when I was growing up, I ain't know nothing about no reheat, what that back Graand they would have lost this band if pe'ter came home and they're talking about what Barney, you know, Barney, I ain't made a check man.
Speaker 3: Please, Hey, that chicken was up right.
Speaker 2: Whatever they was gonna cook them girls better be in that kidchen because they know when Papa get off at six o'clock.
Speaker 3: Read he come walking up. Okay, okay, okay, he ain't play right.
Speaker 1: If you got it, it had to come from somewhere.
Speaker 2: In the military, man, please, man, Well it was rough, It was rough, rough. Uh okay, So you want to save this one for the okay, all right, all right, we got oh your this one tonight the night camp after dark. Oh tomorrow tomorrow they do no, no, no, we're gonna say this hoe for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: We we don't even tell me, don't even tell don't even tell me, don't even tell me.
Speaker 3: Get it. Thank you for joining it. For another. I know we came on late, but it's twelve twenty five. So what that's.
Speaker 1: O'clock right? Oh this is dope.
Speaker 7: I like this.
Speaker 2: Uh please guys, thank you for subscribing. Make sure you that like button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. Come on, guys, let's get a we we've been stacked the last couple of days. Now we need to we need to grow, we need to keep growing. Please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can't listen to us through the Club Shay Shape feed, but we would greatly appreciate it if you signed up and listen to us to us through the Nightcap podcast feed. Thank you guys for selling out Shaved by the Portier. Thank you, thank you. Thank you guys again for all of your patients. It's greatly greatly appreciated and it doesn't go unnoticed. Uh, we'll have it back and start soon. We're only taking pre orders. Uh. We'll answer all the super chats tomorrow. As saved them for us, so we'll get to all the super chats tomorrow. Ryan Garcia up, says Devin Haney. He doesn't win the belt because he was three pounds overweight, but he can take solid and knowing what I beat Devin Haney and uh.
Speaker 3: He broke. He broke.
Speaker 1: Devin Haney suffered a broken jaw in this fight.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Well something because he started breathing out his mouth very you know, he couldn't close it. So uh, congratulations to Ron Garcia and his team having it prepared to win. He won the fight. Uh, the Nuggets lose. The Nuggets beat the Lakers one fourteen to one oh three, Nicks beat the Sixers one eleven to one oh four, t would beat the Suns one ninety five. And that's it for tonight. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite NK Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five, rot Runner, Extraordinary Bengals Ring of Fame honoree pro Bowler, All Pro chad Ocha Singo, he said not to call him mister Risotto to Night, Johnson, He's only Johnson.
Speaker 3: To night Hey for one night only.
Speaker 1: You never know, Chad O, Jo Sinko Johnson, good night, Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Night