Speaker 1: Welcome back to artists on Artists on Artists on artists.
Speaker 2: Today, get off your butt and do something, because it's time to listen to motivational speakers.
Speaker 3: People who motivate others are called motivational speakers. Whether they're wearing a headset speaking to a town of fifteen thousand, or if they're a ho TikTok reaching the messes that way, Motivational speakers are a key aspect of getting you to get up and do it.
Speaker 4: Motivational speakers are some of the world's most important artists. We see them everywhere in schools, in churches, online and other places.
Speaker 5: How do these people do the craft? How do they keep it up?
Speaker 6: Today we're going to learn, so stop being lazy, get off your couch and listen in.
Speaker 3: Okay, I need to everybody to tap the hell in right now. I need you to tap the hell in because today is the only day that's happening.
Speaker 7: It's focused time. I need y'all to be here with me.
Speaker 1: Do you see me? Do I see you? Do you see me?
Speaker 5: At thee you?
Speaker 7: Do you see me?
Speaker 1: I see you? Do you see me?
Speaker 8: I see you?
Speaker 2: We see each other and we can get started in this wonderful day.
Speaker 4: There is a beginning, and there is consent to the beginning, and I'm gonna say I consent to this podcast beginning. Correct, I consent to this starting and my heart opening.
Speaker 6: Hundreds of people today, hundreds of people today, decided to not do a podcast.
Speaker 7: They decided to sit on their ass and not get up.
Speaker 1: To do anything.
Speaker 6: And by the four of the showing up, just showing up, just showing up, we showed them that we are ready to take the next step.
Speaker 5: You at home, you show to click on this video.
Speaker 8: You could have us.
Speaker 3: You could have sat down, sat in bed bed, rotten bed, absolutely rotten, stinking swine.
Speaker 8: But you did it, did you?
Speaker 3: You clicked on a thumbnail, you clicked on an icon, and you have shown up for yourself.
Speaker 7: You pressed play, and you began your life.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: You're here with us, and we're gonna have ourselves a wonderful conversation.
Speaker 1: We all got in the car. You gott in the car. You gott in the car. Yeah, you got in the car.
Speaker 8: I got in the car.
Speaker 1: I gott in the car, and I drove to be here right now.
Speaker 7: And we're here and we are getting starting.
Speaker 8: What if? What if?
Speaker 4: At the top of this, with the best energy we had up here. What if we just made a fucking mess? What what do you think at home? If I go I'm making a fucking mess today, at least I've made something.
Speaker 8: Use your free will, Use your free will.
Speaker 6: And I just want to take a second at the top of this to maybe do a recheck on our audio levels. Are we all right from the booth?
Speaker 1: How are we doing in the booth?
Speaker 8: Have we blown up the microphones in the book?
Speaker 7: We're good at booth?
Speaker 4: Are we We're good in the booth, and we're good in our hearts and minds, and we're good in our groins, then we're good for inspiration.
Speaker 6: Let's go around and introduce ourselves to each other, because I think when you are meeting another person for the first time, yes, it is extremely, extremely important to take in their energy, to take in their soul, to take in the vibe that they have today, and to connect with them.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we buy the very act of saying your own name. You are validating I exist. Yes, I am here and present and ready to go.
Speaker 1: You're going.
Speaker 4: My mother and my father got together and did something that I'm taking the baton.
Speaker 8: Tell them what they did.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what they did.
Speaker 8: They did sex.
Speaker 4: They did sex, And I'm taking that baton and I'm running and I'm saying, what can I show you that sex does?
Speaker 2: Just like a pot being made in a gallery, you were made between two materials mashed together. You were given a name, and you were sent out into the world. You were birthed, which is what I talk about every day. My seminars are a birthing seminar.
Speaker 5: Say your name.
Speaker 2: My name is Daniella Scouru, and I am the birthing coach.
Speaker 7: For human beings who have already.
Speaker 1: Been born and who are looking to be reborn.
Speaker 2: When you come to my seminar, am, if this is the first time at my seminar, you are a day old, you enter through a separate portal, the berthing portal, and.
Speaker 1: You are a baby.
Speaker 2: You come to my seminar eighteen times and you are graduated. When you are eighteen seminars old, you can become an adult.
Speaker 7: But before then, we.
Speaker 2: Are regifting you and reshaping you into the brand new you that you are. You wear a diaper, you suck on a little baba, you wear a little bonnet because you're a baby, and we reshape you.
Speaker 4: Can you address can you address claims that you are forcing people to wear the bonnets and do the toddler?
Speaker 2: I am not ought to speak on what I am forcing or not forcing people to do, But what can I say? They like to wear the bonnets, they like to suck on the bob as. I have never once forced a woman to hold a baba in her mouth. She has chosen every time, every time, they choose to put on the bonnet and wear the baba inside their mouth.
Speaker 3: I met a friend, a woman who took your class Opposite Lamars it was, and she came out bolder, bigger, stronger, happier than she's ever been, and she wore the Barbara of her own free will.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you saying that Opposite Lamars is one of the classes we do where you get really relaxed and you don't have a baby.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: As a woman, the amount of rooms I walk into that are asking me to have a baby, and to walk into another room that is asking me to meet to do the opposite exactly is empowering.
Speaker 2: We have all sorts of problems in our lives that we've accrued from.
Speaker 1: Being raised wrong, raised wrong, the way you've been raised before you come into my seminar is wrong. And I will fix it, and I will change it, and.
Speaker 2: I will make you you again. I will make you the U you wanna be, and you can walk out a new adult.
Speaker 6: M that's wonderful.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 6: You's inspiring. It's honest, it's heartbreaking, it's real, it's raw, it's row. My name is Tommy Jacobson. I'm a life coach. I'm a personal trainer of the mind. And what I do with my people every day is I show them that there's another life they could be living if they just said yes, if they just wake up and say, day today, we don't playday.
Speaker 5: To address the day.
Speaker 6: We don't play.
Speaker 1: We don't play today.
Speaker 6: I travel around the world inspiring people of all ages, of all sexes, of all creeds, of all cultures, of all generations to say today, we don't play the day. Okay, that was awesome.
Speaker 5: Where are you from.
Speaker 6: I'm from a little town outside of Colorado Springs. I was raised. I was raised by my father, a lumberjack, my mother a nurse, late nights at the hospital, my father early mornings at the at the forest. And there I was little Tommy Oh, struggling with identity, so sad with culture, with where I was when I was gonna be a kid in the middle of nowhere with big dreams but no mentorship to get me there. So what did I do? I created my own mentorship. I created my own program sixteen Steps with Tommy. I created my own workshops you can take online, not a lot of prices, very cheap, one hundred and fifty dollars per session. And I found a way to get what you want in this life because on the other side of today is tomorrow. And what does tomorrow hold? You guys haven't take my workshops? It's all right, what is tomorrow hold the future? Wow, you took my worship. I could have guessed, don't know if you could. It's pretty pretty original, pretty.
Speaker 7: Hy guess I guessed it correctly.
Speaker 6: Must have taken a workshop. I've given my life.
Speaker 4: We've all known workshops. We've been in workshop culture for a long time. It's it's our bread and butter. So I have, of course, you guessed.
Speaker 6: I think Tommy Tomorrow's colon colon future is what It's a big class I speak about. So it's mine and you can take a class that's but I expire and I get people going. I also have a podcast, The Daily Now. It's a big podcast.
Speaker 8: I've seen the clips.
Speaker 5: Daily Now Daily.
Speaker 6: There are more clips. We are clipping this thing now, The Daily Now, The Daily Now. Drink daily Now. That's how I start every every podcast as I drink a glass of water. We have clipped every single moment on my podcast. Every single moment on my podcast has been clipped.
Speaker 8: I follow you and.
Speaker 3: I subscribe to updates because I enabled notifications for every account.
Speaker 5: I follow how these movies should do that. Everything should be.
Speaker 6: Clipped, I'm telling you, and everything is being clipped.
Speaker 8: Because you know what it's like.
Speaker 5: It's like getting a pizza and not cutting it. You should cut it.
Speaker 3: Make it a clip it clip the pizza while you still have talk.
Speaker 5: Have a damn lie.
Speaker 6: My favorite clip right now is me drinking that water and just about to start a sentence.
Speaker 8: I remember it.
Speaker 3: Text took that feel when you're about to say something.
Speaker 6: It's amazing we on our podcast The Daily Now, we have interesting people from all walks of life coming down and talking about how they got there on their philosophies of life. It's amazing. You guys should listen. It's free for now. If you want to every single episode, go to our website, The Daily now dot com. We have every single podcast V one nine for a subscription for every episode, not that expensive.
Speaker 8: Hit it out gorgeous.
Speaker 6: Some of it was free though the twenty episodes most recent episodes are free. We have a day in base of over one hundred and twenty thousand episodes.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, that's smart. That's very smart.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the internet.
Speaker 6: Anybody else want to introduce themselves?
Speaker 8: I have something to say.
Speaker 6: We're all starting at a ten, and I love you.
Speaker 5: I am way, And you think we're not starting on a teh?
Speaker 6: I think we weren't starting at at ten. And then I said that thing about how we showed up today, and then we all hit ten so quickly.
Speaker 3: It worked on me, worked on me, and I'll tell you what. I'm glad you came out and said that. I'm glad you came out and started at attend because then might not guarantee are tomorrow where we get to be a ten. I am Losa mac camerack. I I'm a speaker, a mother, a lover and a friend.
Speaker 5: How did I get that way?
Speaker 3: How did I become a mother speaker lover? And tell us how on earth did that? I could not have done this. I used to be a different woman.
Speaker 9: Bed rotting, stinky slime, stinky fly were discussing a disgusting slab house filled to the brim with ship, slab with pig sty ship, fruit flies, fruit flies.
Speaker 6: He said, fruit flies. Twice.
Speaker 8: That's how many there were fruit flies. It's hard to do this all down the barrel.
Speaker 3: Fruit flies, pantry moths, caterpillars, little You don't.
Speaker 1: Need the details.
Speaker 6: We can move back to the specific bugs house.
Speaker 2: I would love to know how you were no longer disgusting, because it sounds like you've just been disgusting for so long.
Speaker 1: Slab flat you were in all white.
Speaker 8: Now that's where I was. That's where I was, And why did I change?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you why because on November one, twoenty twelve, I got into my car and I thought I might be going to the grocery store. You know, you.
Speaker 5: Disgusting slab behind the wheel, see you in the ring.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sticky, I'm dirty. I only think about myself. Boom slam, I hit the brakes. WHOA A big rig flies past me.
Speaker 8: In that moment I was nearly dead. I nearly crossed over to the other side.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what what I saw or two ghosts.
Speaker 8: And you know what they looked at me? You know what they looked at the.
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 8: It wasn't that what do I wish.
Speaker 6: It was that?
Speaker 8: Do you know what those ghosts looked at me? Let me answer it.
Speaker 3: They said, we're disappointed. Those ghosts looked at me like this for shame. And it was in that moment I knew I had to grab life by my own hands. I had to start my own business. I had to start a podcast immediately, I had to start a skincare line immediately, and I had to start selling courses to women just like you immediately, so that everyone knows you could grab life by the horns, because tomorrow is not guaranteed, that next minute is not guaranteed, the next hour is not guaranteed, The next second.
Speaker 8: He is not guaranteed.
Speaker 6: I thought she was dead. She gotta look like one of the ghosts.
Speaker 5: How a ghost looking you can?
Speaker 6: I say, I loved your book How To Unfuck Your fucking, disgusting, fucking life so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, I'm so glad you read it. I'm so glad you read it.
Speaker 2: I'm a huge fan of the two Ghost Method. I love the two Ghost Method. Who are the two ghosts in your life? Who are the ones that are staring at you?
Speaker 3: Many people's ghosts are two parents. Many people's ghosts are two lovers, They're two dogs, two cats, whatever they are. There's someone who is looking at you knowing you are not the person you should be. Yet you are not who you are, yet you are yet to become who you are, and bathe the ghosts boo are here to tell you Two Ghost Method. You can pre order it now or you can regular order it.
Speaker 8: It's out.
Speaker 7: If you pre order it, it comes in a month. If you order it, it comes in now. Good now.
Speaker 4: People who pre order who have patience? Are you going to be someone who doesn't have patience or someone who does?
Speaker 3: Do you have the core the patience to take one candy if you wait an hour, or two candies if you wait two hours?
Speaker 6: Do you do you?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 6: Almost last there, except there's one person who has not and there's.
Speaker 8: One person who needs to make themselves known.
Speaker 2: We call upon the person who has not introduced themselves to make themselves known.
Speaker 1: Today, and we hope they have the space because the will.
Speaker 4: You me that there have been three people who stood up today and there's one who hasn't, and that one has a decision to decide does she stand up or not. We're gonna have to use the big camera for this one.
Speaker 9: Mask.
Speaker 8: Are you getting this? Are you getting this? Fucking mass? Hi? Everybody at home?
Speaker 5: My name is Mac and Cheese, Toronto.
Speaker 6: It's make a mess Mac and Cheese.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: It's nice. The energy of the aura. It is beautiful to be here. It is beautiful to see this.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: I want every woman at home, I want you to put your put.
Speaker 8: Your ain'tus down and kick up. And I love this method. This method gets me going in the morning. It gets me.
Speaker 4: What if we just kicked and kicked and fucking kicked.
Speaker 8: And what if we did you can do that anymore?
Speaker 6: Personally, It's okay down. I think biologically there is something going to go with weight distribution that wasn't.
Speaker 5: Working for you.
Speaker 8: It's okay.
Speaker 4: There's can then there's camped, and there's things in the way, and there's things that aren't in the way. It's up to you if you decide, if you want to do that. I am proudly from Dallas.
Speaker 9: I interesting much more New Jersey.
Speaker 4: I'm from My mother is from the Bronch. My father is from New Jersey. I grew up in Dallas. I love Dallas. I'm a little bit of a Disney adult.
Speaker 7: I'm what.
Speaker 5: I'm leaving all my shit out here for you. I'm putting it out. My husband only talks to me once a month.
Speaker 6: It's out there.
Speaker 4: We've been separated, but we haven't had a divorce. What happens if I make a mess and I tell you all my mess. What if I tell you one of my sons hates me, but I work on that relationship every day.
Speaker 8: What if I just fucking mate a mass.
Speaker 3: I love your meetups you do where you get all these sand castle artists together to build these beautiful, intricate sand castles, and then you force everybody to run and kick them all around.
Speaker 5: I want you to make an art piece, and I want you to take a fucking shit on it. That's that's a part of life. That's what we do with the beach important.
Speaker 4: We do beach workshops, we do pottery workshops. We do workshops everywhere we can, because all we're trying to do is we're trying to make a mess.
Speaker 2: What I love, I love. I've seen this on TikTok. You ask people to come to an opposite buffet. They bring a bunch of food and they put it on the platter. They make the buffet, and then they don't eat, they purge.
Speaker 6: It's on the opposite things I've ever seen in my life. It's revolting. I have to scroll away immediately.
Speaker 5: I know what.
Speaker 6: I scroll away meeting Tommy.
Speaker 4: Tommy, I ask you, why is it revolting? Is it inherently revolting for you to see people make a mess?
Speaker 1: Take a moment to think about that.
Speaker 6: I'll take a moment. I've taken a lot of moments because I'm a moment taker. I rung ultra marathons four hundred and fifty thousand hours straight. I've learned from the best, and I give the best. And I'll tell you why it's revolting seeing people vomit on food that they've just given it into all the food combined. You've got ice cream with steak, with peanut butter, with McDonald's, and then people are throwing up on top of it. That's objectively revolted. It's all objectively revolts.
Speaker 8: It looks like what insects do. On the record, What is your.
Speaker 6: Thing with bugs?
Speaker 5: You love bugs? You love bugs?
Speaker 8: I don't love bugs. They remind me of my past.
Speaker 3: But one thing I did get from the bugs is that their ability to make a mess, just like you is inspiring.
Speaker 4: I think the backwards buffet is level. I'd say twenty two in my program. I don't recommend it for you, someone like you. I'd start slow. I'd start with just trying to get.
Speaker 6: You to heckck I did kick earlier and you couldn't, so I wouldn't. Why are you coming from me? Are you coming from me?
Speaker 8: I'm a track because oh.
Speaker 1: He's married.
Speaker 6: I'm attracted to you as well. And we'll talk after this and.
Speaker 4: We'll make a fucking mess. What's everyone's favorite food?
Speaker 3: This is the most inspireing thing we could be talking about food as motivation for this novel concept.
Speaker 2: We are talking about something that is very important to discuss, and nobody will ever get us to talk about it like this. This is an exclusive conversation where some of the greatest minds talk about their favorite food.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you something I used to be a little girl running around, and then one thing happened before I could even think. I tripped and fell. And when I tripped and fell, I knew there was one life to be lived. And I didn't want to spend it eating Brussels sprouts. I didn't want to spend it eating spaghetti plane. I didn't want to spend it eating spicy hummus, something I don't like. I want to spend it eating snickers, twigs and kit kats.
Speaker 4: And that's all because you fell as a kid, Because you fell, life flash before you eyes?
Speaker 5: Is that what I get? What I'm hearing?
Speaker 3: I fell, My life flashed before my eyes, and I knew that this life was only one life to be lived, and therefore the foods we are eating are fueling that one life.
Speaker 8: Do you want to be eating like you have ten lives?
Speaker 3: Or do you want to be eating like there's only one life left?
Speaker 8: Amen?
Speaker 5: Amen?
Speaker 1: Amen?
Speaker 8: So what fuels you? What fuels you?
Speaker 3: When you get up in the morning, you open up your refrigerator, what are you looking at and what are you grabbing? And what are you stopping yourself from getting because you think you have more time.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you I like those yogurts with a bunch of fucking candy in it.
Speaker 6: Yogurt with candy in it.
Speaker 1: Like Oreo yogurt.
Speaker 5: Yes, and it just you dip it. You put a bunch of shit in. Its texture different. That's they have.
Speaker 4: Cookie dough bites that you could put in a fucking your plate.
Speaker 1: Yoga. That's a messy dessert.
Speaker 5: And I like it because I don't want to choose it.
Speaker 8: You don't want to choose it.
Speaker 5: And I'm choosing it because I want to.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you, yes, I'll tell you. I had an interesting conversation on my podcast, The Daily Now with a monk from Sri Lanka. He lived up in this hill. He looked over this village and every day he would eat the same food while looking at the village. His food was a bit of yogurt and a little bit of kachari. Kuchari is amazing food filled nutrients, nutrient dense beans, mung beans, amazing bit of amazing stuff. I'll have a little bit of katari mixed with alpha brain, a little bit of caramel, protein powder.
Speaker 1: What's alpha brain?
Speaker 6: Alpha brain is amazing substance. We have it sold on every platform. It helps you unlock the brain. Have you seen that movie Limitless? It is like taking Limitless in a little capsule form alpha brain. Now get ten percent off by using the code Tommy, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Sciences have figured out that bea pies understand taste at three weeks old. Three weeks old, they get to choose what they like and what they don't like. But what are they given. They're given what their parents want them to have. They don't get to actually decide that they're eating what they like until they're fourteen years old.
Speaker 8: Fourteen?
Speaker 2: Why fourteen fourteen is when you actually feel like you can stop and say, hey, I actually want this, I don't want that? Do you?
Speaker 8: Guys believe in angel numbers?
Speaker 5: I do eleven eleven.
Speaker 3: Eleven eleven, I love thirty three follows me everywhere.
Speaker 1: One, three four five. That's an angel number to me.
Speaker 5: Everything but the two.
Speaker 2: Everything but the two, because the two is the duality of the devil and the angel.
Speaker 1: Skip the duality. You have clear purity.
Speaker 8: Write that down.
Speaker 3: If you are not taking a pen and scribbling a paper right now, you've already lost control of your own life.
Speaker 7: You're losing track of what's important.
Speaker 1: If you haven't taken in every single word we have said.
Speaker 4: If you're driving a car right now and you're listening to this in the car and you don't hank now, you're a loser.
Speaker 6: There are a million people waking up right now saying I'm Him. I'm Him. I will take the plunge to activate my life and create generational wealth for years and years to come. I am the one in my family that will change things. I am the one who is going to change the way things work. I am gonna do the hard work. I'm gonna plug in and plug out. I'm gonna give up sleep, I'm gonna eat right, I'm gonna do it all. You are not doing that. You can become Him by just saying I am Him.
Speaker 2: Every single good morning. You are birth from a dream. You are birth from sleep. You are a newborn baby every single day, and by the end you're an old man who succumbs to the very dreams that you were born from. The only thing consistent in your life is that you'll be sleeping at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Good.
Speaker 2: So when you're born and you die, how do you live? How are you at three pm? Your time of day? Is your age? And you're twelve twice and you're eleven twice.
Speaker 5: And gets so stuck in the is What.
Speaker 6: Can I say one thing? It feels like all of us, yeah, jumping on that just to piggyback. Feels like we all have a good thirty seconds and then everything starts derailing. We start off each of us and started off so strong, and then by about fifteen to thirty seconds, it just starts taking left and right turn.
Speaker 3: Why maybe are optimized for the social media age?
Speaker 8: Yeah, optimized for Come here with me.
Speaker 3: Come here with me and listen because for the next twenty three seconds I have something to.
Speaker 8: Say to you.
Speaker 4: And then they made the reels one minute and I will awful. But I think that I also think we're not used to talking to a piece of electronics.
Speaker 5: This is like a fucking game stop. I'm just staring at at a can you sure?
Speaker 1: Is very scary?
Speaker 10: The use of AI, the use of cameras, the use of lights and sound manipulating meet me on the mountaintop, challenge me, you know, open space.
Speaker 8: I challenge you.
Speaker 3: AI has opened me up to new worlds.
Speaker 8: I never thought possibly think the same thing. Hanny Eye is a wonderful thing.
Speaker 6: AI has changed my life in the positive, positive way.
Speaker 5: And AI is there and I am choosing to walk forward.
Speaker 1: I have never seen mission. I have to motivate all three of you not to use AI.
Speaker 3: I want to tell you something because when I.
Speaker 8: Was walking here, I got on a lime scooter. I hit a rock. It almost ended there.
Speaker 3: But my USDAYI to generate a version of myself who doesn't fall, who doesn't fall, who gets back.
Speaker 8: Up on the scooter and flies away.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 3: And that video of me flying in a whime squime scooter over Notre Dame is going to keep me going for the next six months.
Speaker 1: That computer program will never meet God. And every single.
Speaker 2: Day, single day, we are asked what will we say to God when we see him face to face?
Speaker 6: That's crazy because this morning I typed into AI what would I say to God if I met face to face? And it literally played out a scenario where I would talk to God. Also added Bowser with big titties immediate again four options, four options. I like you, I'm attracted to you. Something is going down after this.
Speaker 4: Yes, here's my thing, here's my thing. I want to get back to AI. But I brought something for us today. Because I know I don't know about you, guys. I don't know what kind of emotional motivationals because you are. But I don't work well with just this. I need humans. So I brought my little call box of people calling you with problems, and I think it'd be fun to play some of these problems and us all show the differences in our methods to these problems and answers that we think would help these people.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's live collar, it's perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I would love to and I love to answer them.
Speaker 5: We have a call, and now we're gonna plus speaker.
Speaker 4: It seems to be a girl, a little girl all from Virginia, age sixteen.
Speaker 8: Hi, I am Emily and I recording.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, the recording.
Speaker 8: So I was, oh, I'm feeling good. I am kind of.
Speaker 3: Like a.
Speaker 6: Is it a recording or a call? Did she just ask? Is this a recording or a call? Yeah?
Speaker 8: So I am. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had a question for you, guys, and it's that I'm kind of nervous. Sadie Hawkins dance is approaching and I have to ask a guy, and I can't tell if I'm the kind of girl who guys would even go for And I guess I'm just wondering how to get some confidence.
Speaker 6: What are you looking for? And she didn't respond to me perfectly, but I guess she just assumed that I would say something.
Speaker 2: There are serious things that happen every single day, and that counts as one of them.
Speaker 8: We are in touch. It wouldn't be great beyond okay, what's her name?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Emily Sadie Hawkins.
Speaker 2: Women have the empowering environment around them to be able to make the choice. I want you to sit down and think about, as you were a baby, what little toy would you gravitate towards.
Speaker 1: Was it the football? Was it the dolly? Was it a plastic piece of cheese?
Speaker 2: Now imagine those things as boys, and pick the one you would get.
Speaker 3: Now, Emily, I would use the two ghost method, and what I would do for you.
Speaker 11: Is just thirty seconds. It just breaks apart every woman.
Speaker 3: Every woman has inside herself two bass ghosts, the virgin and the whore, and those two ghosts can look upon you with shame. Right, there's so much about being a woman that is about appeasing these two ghosts who really have nothing to do with your story, your story. So, Emily, What I would say is the banishing of these two ghosts will set you free. You only have today, so grab life by the horns, say I am a person who deserves to do this and go crazy, Emily.
Speaker 4: Emily, speaking of crazy, I tell you to fucking shave your head, fucking do what you need to do to get out of the societal traps that is telling you you can't go ask him out, this Sadie Hawkins, this backwards day, this opposite day, this backwards buffet. What if you made a fucking mess, Emily. I want you to go to that dance single that sounds like a fucking mess.
Speaker 5: I want you to go to that dance and do something crazy.
Speaker 6: Oh no, we go single and do something crazy.
Speaker 5: What you turn, Emily?
Speaker 6: Can I call you? Emily? I would suggest what you see himself. What we all see in front of ourselves is a young girl freight of what's in front of her. But I want to say, what I see is the blue be love under everything, Be love under anything, blue blue blue, not the red real everything dread, everything dread. You want to be the blue blue, be love under everything, everything real at everything dread.
Speaker 1: I also think I've read a lot of your stuff. I think yellow applies here?
Speaker 6: Yellow? Yeah, yellow, yellow, yellow? Yellow? You think really you think yellow?
Speaker 5: I'd love to hear it.
Speaker 8: I know I think so as well.
Speaker 5: You ever's going to be everything.
Speaker 6: You even lie like over week like over week. I don't think it's a even lie like over weeks.
Speaker 8: Situation through it you think your days. I've read your book.
Speaker 5: My where did the color theory?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: My color theory is very It's less than forty six in the long chapter of things, Magenta make all decisions everything now everything to absolutism. Magenta.
Speaker 4: There you go, Emily, make all goocisions because that's what's important.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day. You got to ask yourself, am I waking up to take on the day? Or am I waking up to throw another one away?
Speaker 5: That was good, Emily, let us know which one you go with.
Speaker 4: I thought that was All of our advice is so different, Yet we are at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: We're inserting hope.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day. What we're trying to do is get people to look at their lives and grab their own face and go what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Regret is so baby, Regret is so baby.
Speaker 2: Leave regretta baby and the adult as not regret.
Speaker 1: That's what you want to be.
Speaker 6: So you have another recording?
Speaker 5: Yeah, another call?
Speaker 2: I hear this.
Speaker 11: Hi, where do you even begin? I just feel lost. I feel a lot of regret. I I lost my job last week, and I guess I'm thinking about maybe pursuing this kind of crazy career where I lead boy scout trips in the wilderness.
Speaker 5: I forgot to say the name. This was justin Timberlake.
Speaker 6: To be a music guy.
Speaker 8: But now I am so how do you make the time?
Speaker 11: Well, I make the time because I make make time because you know, music has kind of slowed down recently, and I don't know if I I.
Speaker 6: Want to do it anymore.
Speaker 11: You know, I maybe just want to lead boy scouts through the wilderness. So thanks for listening and let me know what you guys think.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Justin.
Speaker 6: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: Okay, it was a call.
Speaker 8: It was a call? Are you still there? Justin? Okay? He could have been the hung up or it wasn't recording.
Speaker 6: You're welcome. Thank you guys for listening.
Speaker 5: In what okay? Okay, Justin Justin.
Speaker 4: We don't get technology, okay, but here's here's what we have to say, go to that camp, make a fucking scene. They don't give you a job. I think I don't know.
Speaker 6: Hold on, hey, I don't have to go. I get it.
Speaker 1: What you're feeling. This is what babies deal with every day. Impulse. That's what we talk about. It a seminars. You're dealing with impulse.
Speaker 2: Trying to tell you to beyond your knowledge.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fifteen seconds.
Speaker 1: Act within your knowledge. To know is to speak to impulsively.
Speaker 11: Push is to be baby.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pick up.
Speaker 5: Where you left off. I want you to sing, justin. I want you to get it all. I want you to make sure your body is done with dance and done with song.
Speaker 4: I want you to empty the cookie jar so we could fill it back up with flowers.
Speaker 8: Justin, Timberlake. I want to tell you a story.
Speaker 3: I was walking down the street going into a doctor's office, got my blood drawn. Doctor comes back in. He's concerned. He looks me in the eyes, and he says, your test results are we all wait? Baited breath. I look around my home.
Speaker 1: Are you god? He said, we all wait?
Speaker 5: We are wait? You were outside me, my.
Speaker 3: Three girlfriends, they with me everywhere, Okay, and in this moment before the doctor delivers the results.
Speaker 8: I thought it was over for me.
Speaker 3: I thought I was done toast cup put but then he said.
Speaker 8: Normal, your results are normal.
Speaker 3: And Justin, if no one is telling you this today, let me be the first.
Speaker 8: You, Justin Timberlake, are normal.
Speaker 3: You are normal, and you can do it, and you can tell others forced to do it, so you can do it. Don't let anyone tell you you don't. Can't you cannot because tomorrow is no guarantee. Justin, start the camp, Justin.
Speaker 6: I'm going to be very simple with you.
Speaker 2: I was going to hurt. That was impulsive. I'll say this very simply. You used to be worried about getting sexy back. Now I need to be worried about getting baby back. Think about that, Justin.
Speaker 1: Well, baby, Justin want to do? What would he want to be? Put out? All the things that you liked when you were.
Speaker 6: A baby, Well, I liked him, I liked you.
Speaker 5: He had nothing to say to me.
Speaker 8: What single on? Justin? Did you hear just gone?
Speaker 1: Can you stop the wave file?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I got another one more?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you got to give you Justin?
Speaker 4: You just well, Justin hung up, but we'll leave a voice not it was always a recording.
Speaker 6: I believe.
Speaker 5: Fucking why.
Speaker 8: I actually.
Speaker 1: You brought either a phone or a speaker.
Speaker 5: I can't tell which one it is.
Speaker 6: Justin? Can I tell you that, yeah? You can?
Speaker 8: He is back.
Speaker 7: This is a miraculous situation.
Speaker 6: Justin, brother did o? Brother man? Can I talk to you?
Speaker 11: Brother to brother, I see something happening that happens in so many men.
Speaker 6: I train. You've lost your spark spark s p A r K spark. That is the seed, the practice, the absolute, the realism, and the kai.
Speaker 5: Kai the last one's always the crazy.
Speaker 3: Kai.
Speaker 6: Chief is the energy that you carry throughout your body. Our body has over fourteen thousand Kai points, and it feels like you've absolutely lost your weight with your ki. I want to focus on the K right now. But I want to focus on the K because I remember young Justin. He had Kai up the wazoo, beat boxing like crazy up there, dancing and beat boxing. And you were white, brother, You were white. You shouldn't have been doing that, but it worked. People loved it. It shouldn't have been going, but people loved it and they leaned in. And now that kai is empty. So brother, you gotta go on a retreat maybe with these boys and find your Kai. That spark into kai. Okay, remember that spark into Kai?
Speaker 1: Think you that is quick? Before we get one last question.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening, guys, Thanks for the advice.
Speaker 5: Justin, I'm turning the way file off. Now turn it off?
Speaker 2: Why say that on the wave fire? Quick question because of Justin Timberlake. What are your walkout songs?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: Huge questions.
Speaker 6: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: Hey, look mine, I made it.
Speaker 8: I am. You've got the all your the toy, got the.
Speaker 12: Fun, I got, let it go, you can.
Speaker 7: Mess let it go.
Speaker 8: They're perfect e.
Speaker 6: God, the perfect girl is gone.
Speaker 2: You have an amazing voice, fiery, you are amazing into you.
Speaker 6: There's something going on with between us and it'll happen.
Speaker 4: The closest we're gonna get a is a blow drop and that's it.
Speaker 6: But it depends on that's extremely close.
Speaker 1: That is sex to me.
Speaker 6: My song is you ware? Just that part?
Speaker 7: What do you walk out?
Speaker 9: You said it's just that part?
Speaker 3: A walk in song and walk out walk out song, walk out an exit or.
Speaker 5: You leave march March? What's your favorite merch pieces?
Speaker 6: Okay, walk out song? How far is heaven low s lonely boys.
Speaker 13: Please walk my gne song given. How far is hell?
Speaker 4: Oh wedging is sleepy had?
Speaker 6: I got passion, I.
Speaker 12: Got what happened to miss Independent no longer mesd goodbye for you for.
Speaker 1: Two mine is only got her hundred years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh my god, hundred years.
Speaker 3: Absolutely hated your march, your extreme news to.
Speaker 12: Drive time to.
Speaker 8: But that's not what you get to think.
Speaker 3: You don't get to think you of all that time because you don't. It could happen in an instant. I asked till you got any man.
Speaker 6: I'm obsessed with you. I need you on top.
Speaker 5: Don't make me go fuck crazy.
Speaker 1: Hold on a minute. It's four pm. You're having a mid life crisis in the middle of your age of your day.
Speaker 2: Fifteen seconds, guide yourself out, ride it out because you're about to hit your retirement period.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's then.
Speaker 2: It's five pm. Now you're retired, looking back on the pond of your life for thirty seconds, the wonderful moments. Yeah, and you have five six hours left of your day to retire to the death that is sleep.
Speaker 5: I think I feel better.
Speaker 8: You need to know what marked you guys.
Speaker 13: Show this place up, this is not messy.
Speaker 1: This is something else.
Speaker 8: This is tell she's been possessed by a ghost.
Speaker 6: No, I think I see a ghost of foot.
Speaker 3: This could happen to you at any moment, sees now.
Speaker 1: So what do we do?
Speaker 8: You have to use the method? You have, you know the method? Say it with me. Use the boom method.
Speaker 6: Boo oh it's a breathing method.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, I'm relaxed.
Speaker 8: The ghost is gone. I fixed you. I'm the only one who could save you.
Speaker 1: Mamur Jeremy, you're looking like really sad right now.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much. I tried better help and it didn't work.
Speaker 1: Check out our Patreon instead of the therapy. What do we do?
Speaker 6: What collar?
Speaker 1: What color?
Speaker 6: Am I?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: This reminds me of the time in my life I was drug addict on the street, going crazy, absolutely lost, absolutely broken, And it's so interesting. I see so much of myself in you right now. Maybe that's why I want to have sex with you. I see in you there. I see so much of myself in you, and that's why I want to have sex with you. And it's so easy. I'm gonna pop you out right here. It's clip clip clap for going to use because I feel what's actually happened is you've lot I met, so what happened? I met this old vintage Samurai. He came on the pod and he told me about the pod, A vintage Samurai. He came on the pod on my podcast, The Daily Now The Daily Now check it out, and he told me about this amazing Japanese word and I cannot remember it for the life of me, so I will make it up. It was called a gaki baki.
Speaker 8: SAME's offensive.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think so. I don't think so. Making up a Japanese word that sounds fatally.
Speaker 1: Offensive because of rhymes.
Speaker 8: It's rhyme makes.
Speaker 1: It what you said, docky.
Speaker 3: Docky, and now that is offensive.
Speaker 8: Now it's offensive.
Speaker 11: And what the word means is I can't remember what I'm gonna make it up.
Speaker 6: What the word means. To breathe in is to let it out. To breathe in is to let it out. So for this method to breathe in method breathe breathe Say it with me b r E A t h E breathe breathe breathe b resistance everything.
Speaker 3: Everything, all all the hours, even even if the day day never breathe method.
Speaker 6: Breathe. Breath in positivity. Breathe out everything about your yourself. Breathe in the future.
Speaker 5: Let's all do it together.
Speaker 6: Breathe out the day. Breathe in possibility. Breathe out potential. Ah, how you're unlocking your Kai. You're on the first step of your journey to unlock your Ki. It starts in the feet and it works all the way up the body. When you hit the testosterone position or the estrogen pack, you've unlocked Kait. You unlock Kai too.
Speaker 1: Once you hit the estrogen pack, your Kai is in locked.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, are you listening? Yeah, how simple. You're starting at the feet. Once you hit the testosterone or the estrogen pack, you unlock Kai two. Kai too will unlock your inner beast. Your inner beast is related to either a lion, a sphinx, a karmic devil, or a bunny. If you're a bunny, that means you're calm and joyous. If you're a sphinx, that means you're.
Speaker 4: You're thirty seconds and then a long time ago, I'm not.
Speaker 6: I came back and I need to book me in the face. I was looking at you the whole time.
Speaker 5: I'm back, and I apologize for my behavior.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. It did seem a little chemical. I don't know if that's something.
Speaker 2: And I do tell people mental health is very important, and so is medication and pharmaceutical stuff.
Speaker 6: We can't fix everything. I cannot fix everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that I talked to my doctor about.
Speaker 2: I will say, you asked about merch. I sell canopers and I sell catheters.
Speaker 6: It's amazing. What do you say why those dudes don't want to ask you questions.
Speaker 1: Canopers open baby food. Catheters take old pupils.
Speaker 5: Baby food away.
Speaker 3: I sell coffin fridge magnets, so that you know. Death is always around the corner, and it would like nothing more than to claim you. But you have to wake up and say no to bugs, no toting, no to maggots, no roly police, no to ladybugs, no to dragonflies and beetles.
Speaker 4: Sometimes the thing is ghosts, sometimes it's bugs, and sometimes it's women.
Speaker 3: The thing about this life is you can have like five things loud.
Speaker 8: Don't let anyone tell you to be smaller.
Speaker 1: We haven't even touched my other thing, clouds.
Speaker 6: I sell protein burrito bananas first and foremost.
Speaker 8: Walk me through what that looks like.
Speaker 6: Amazing, amazing thing I sell and I would love for you guys to get on it. It's an ability forming protein ability. You're ability. It's an ability forming edible substance.
Speaker 3: You're not saying food, and I think that's legally important.
Speaker 6: I am, I am, Yes, I'm making the choice, the legal choice. Do not say food edible. It is an ability to be forming edible substance, addible substance. It adds to your life. By eating one to three protein burrito bananas a day, you will start unlocking different levels of your kai.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 8: Yes, so show me which is the is the banana?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 5: Roll up?
Speaker 6: There was a Mongolian hunter.
Speaker 5: I sell trash bags. That a tied eye and it says I made a mess.
Speaker 6: This is a bit artist.
Speaker 1: The question.
Speaker 6: Now, that's why I call it shows.
Speaker 8: Good night, Patreon, we'll talk about this.
Speaker 5: I'm live beautiful Dynasty type really are Patreon, We have a free tears Just go now. It's so fun. Bye love you by.
Speaker 3: Artists and Artists on Artists is an improvised Hollywood round table podcast created and hosted by Kylie Brakman Jeremy Calhaim and Jea Girtana and Patrick McDonnell. It is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and Ihrtmedia Podcasts. Executive produced by Matt Appadaka and produced by Alexandra Dennis and Laser Vision Productions. Music by Gabriel Ponton and edited by Connor McCain. Thumbnail art is by Josh Fleury, and logo design is by Lucy Tomquitz. Special thanks to Samuel Curtis and the Beautiful Dynasty Typewriter Theater. The opinions expressed on this podcast do not reflect the opinions of anyone who works on it, not even the performers, because this is an improvised podcast and.
Speaker 8: We don't know what the heck we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Full video versions of AOAOAOA are available on YouTube, so please like and subscribe and leave us a five star review wherever you get your podcasts. That's all for now, good Night, Hollywood.