Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: It's Listener Q and DA time.
Speaker 1: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 2: Listener Q and A time.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the weekend best Bits. But technically it's twenty twenty five, Scuba, so frame of mind, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're in the new year, but we're not in the near but we're in the new year.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little mind, but we're working with it.
Speaker 1: My truer.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're going to start with some shout outs here for listener Q and A.
Speaker 1: Listener Q and A is my favorite one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, for dang not us talking to each other and.
Speaker 1: Just having that's cool too, But this is where we get a lot of positive reinforcement and feedback that we don't normally. Guess it's cool to hear it from people.
Speaker 2: Oh you like the shout out?
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, let's roll with it.
Speaker 3: Can he do more singing? Every time I listen to Harty, I want to hear Scuba, Steve Screen. Okay, thanks Scuba for always making me laugh when I hear you laugh. Heather from California, Heather Scuba, Actually he wrote he wrote it.
Speaker 2: How I did Scubauba.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite on Best Bits, Max from Massachusetts my two faves again, enjoy your holidays and vacations.
Speaker 1: Michelle, Thank you Michelle.
Speaker 2: And then another one.
Speaker 3: Took schoo was advice from earlier this year and changed careers. It was scary, but it's been great.
Speaker 1: Dang, that's all I love to hear, like what was the career change and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, they only have a teeny tiny little box that they give.
Speaker 1: They limit the characters and they at least put their name where they're from.
Speaker 2: They did, so when I type these out sometimes they like it, like adjusts it okay. And then also they have to put in a second box because there is such a small box.
Speaker 1: And I have a lot of excuses here.
Speaker 2: It's a small thought the poor people have.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I totally get it. I'm just totally messing around. But that's awesome that you went ahead and he or she she?
Speaker 2: I do know, what's a she?
Speaker 1: Okay? That she saw something wanted to change and wanted to do something she really wanted to do and went for it. That's really awesome. I'm really proud of you and excited for you. That's pretty bad ass, Yeah, you feel good now I feel great now good. And I also like to hear that someone took my advice and it worked for them. That's really cool.
Speaker 2: What if they took your advice and it didn't work out for them?
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes you know, you have to try it to see it works for you, and if it doesn't, then you go back to what you're doing or try.
Speaker 3: All right, Lance would like to know how many pairs of Nikes do you own?
Speaker 1: Only Nikes? They don't know about rebox or.
Speaker 2: Only Nike, Fela and Nikes.
Speaker 1: Okay, to how many Nikes I own? Do you consider Jordan's Nikes because they're made by the same manufacturer, but they're not where they are. He was technical with Nikes. You think maybe he meant like shoes in general and these, but Nikes because he meant Nikes, Okay, Nikes. It's hard for me to figure out in general how many shoes I have, and but then even dial it down to Nikes. So if I were to close my eyes and just look at my closet and what is in there, and if I'm only looking at the Nike boxes, which usually are those orange boxes that have to check on them, yet, yes, and some of the older ones I have are they're black boxes. They're the old Nike boxes, which can be they just do it, they say, just do it on it or Nike. But it could be confusing though, because Jordan's boxes are also black boxes with silver on it, so it's hard to differentiate that between a Nike box. So if I'm just gonna say Nikes, yeah, I'm going to say probably around fifteen to.
Speaker 2: Twenty Nikes, including Jordan's.
Speaker 1: Not including Jordan's. With Jordan's, you're probably looking at around somewhere around forty five to fifty.
Speaker 2: Do you have a closet just for your shoes.
Speaker 1: I have a closet that's divided in half or half of them is my shoes, and the other half is all my collectibles, like my sports cards and autographs, and even like memorabilia from my life from my radio career that I've kept over the years, simple things like Mike flags, to posters or billboards or concerts that we did, and I have those posters or shirts or whatever. Even like notes from like an old host where they wrote something down that I thought was really funny or cool that I kept. That's like a memory. Major pack rat for my history of me. I'm a hoarder, that's my wife. Yeah, why I would say order, I say collector.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, thanks for the question. Answer.
Speaker 2: What is your personal and professional goal for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: From VICKI personal and professional?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the professional would be me having my own show, and we've talked a little bit about that in different avenues of our shows of where I want to be. But I feel like this would be the year to where everything I worked towards of the last eighteen years will finally pay off and what I want to do in my career, which would be doing my own thing. So I feel like twenty twenty five is the year where that happens.
Speaker 3: All Right, I can send it out, putting it out in the universe that's out there.
Speaker 1: I've been putting out there hardcore for the last year, and I feel like this is where it finally comes to fruition in twenty twenty five. And then my personal goal, which kind of plays into that, because I feel like the personal and professional bleeds in so much for me that I feel like by having this career goal finally being reached, it will make me happier my personal life, so that way I can focus on what would personal goals be because I've been so focused on the professional side of it. And then when you get news that isn't quite what you want to hear, or you get no news at all, you start creating these scenarios in your head. I'm sure you've been there as well too, with projects on hold or things that you're working on, and you fall down this well, this deep well of like negativity and spiraling. I'm like, what's gonna happen? Is this even gonna happen? Oh my god? What do I and you just don't know? And then in all reality, everyone else is like, yeah, I mean you're fine, dude or whatever. You just project this world that doesn't exist, which I've been doing the last year, and then nothing happened this last year, and so I fell down this path of like what the am I doing?
Speaker 3: You know this is some super super insider baseball because this was not on microphone when we talked, But do you take my advice from last time that we talked about just human to human?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did, because that was cool because then it allowed me to then not focus as much on that, which makes my goal of twenty twenty five to be like, all right, this is happening. So now I'm spending the last month or so and we'll continue for the spoiler arts recorded to twenty twenty four the remainder of this year preparing and even into next year, preparing for what that role is and not so much focusing on is it going to happen, but more than anything, getting ready for it to happen, but also relishing in the moments of like, Okay, life is busy, but not as busy as it will be at some point, so I also enjoy those smaller moments with my kids and my wife and the family and doing that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Good, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was amazing, be helpful. Yeah, it was very helpful, So thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Good. That was super inciting, Like, and that was just a human to human conversation Scuba and I were having.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad, but it was helpful. Yeah, and allow me to focus on the prize and not worry about getting there so much because it's going to happen. It's just being ready for it now. So it's like, Okay, now I'm really ready for it. I'm thinking about it in the drive and in moments I have to myself or even with my wife, like how can I when I get this? I'm speaking as and when when I get this? What are some things I want to do? What I want to change? How do I want to do this already setting up like the first day on air of how I want to implement, what that looks like, those kinds of things. So I'm ready for it, versus like when it happens, it's like, oh my god, for the last six months, bitch and complaining about it not happening. Now it's here, and now I'm not ready. So now I'm like no, no, no, no, I will be ready for it once it becomes a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's really hard.
Speaker 3: I mean that was like a personal experience that I was leaning on to give you. That advice is like, don't sit and wait in all the chaos of it, and just start preparing like it's going to come, yeah, and then you're prepared for whatever is to come regardless.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, Okay, good?
Speaker 3: Are you the one leaving the show Trisha in Minnesota?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, we don't know what it happens in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I know, listen, I had to throw it in there because he's getting asked about you, and I was like, oh, yeah, Scuba can answer for himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe Bobby knows something more about my career that I don't even know.
Speaker 2: It's possible you may know a lot of things than any of us know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I did go to him because it's one of those things where I guess to say it's without giving too much information, but it's always weird to tell your your current employer like, hey, love being here, but I also want to do something that's not here. And most people would be like, oh, well, school, you, you're out. But I went to him because I do love what I do here, but I also love what I've been working towards for the last almost twenty years. And I had to be honest with him. The reason why I'm not as happy as a human is because I'm not doing something that I want to do. And he's even dropped nuggets over the last four to five years of like, hey, you should consider doing your own show. Hey, one day, I want to clip your wings and let you fly. So he also has put the in my head of like, oh, I could do this. Oh, I have the skills to do this. Oh I really yeah, I really could do this, and just I've been holding myself back by not pursuing it. So it was really cool to go to someone like him who can then one give me advice to also have my back, Like who better to have your back than someone like that within the company, And then he believes in me, So that's kind of cool. So I kind of forgot where I was going with this.
Speaker 2: Hey, we just hyped up Bobby in No, we don't know. That's the answer to the question.
Speaker 1: I rely don't know what's going to happen. Yes, but it is great that I went to someone that I can trust and they didn't shoot me down. I'm like, oh, that sounds cool, and then it's like nothing ever came of it. No, we actually had conversations and multiple conversations of where this could go and how I could work on on both shows. Always different thing. I'm giving too much information, but I will say that I have full support within my show and within the company, which is great. And so that's why I feel like twenty twenty five will be the will be a pretty awesome year, five.
Speaker 3: Year year Scooter year year, speaking of twenty twenty five, Yeah, and what could be coming? Have you worked on your script? All James in New York would like to know.
Speaker 1: I have not. No, I haven't worked on it, probably in a lot. Last time I actually legitimately worked on it was right when I first moved to LA in twenty fifteen, and I called like three of my closest friends and I was like, we should start setting up a And at the time, a big Google shared doc type program was called ever Note. I don't know if I worked with ever Note.
Speaker 2: Ever know was familiar, but I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So it had like this like elephant logo on it, and it was back before Google Docs was was really a thing or really took off. And so it's like any that's a version of that where we share docs. So I always created this shared space we all type in character development ideas for characters, you know, how we see the first but so playing out. So we had like an initial meeting in twenty fifteen, did that, and then I got the job with Ryan Seacrest and I just haven't looked.
Speaker 2: Back mostly been nine years too.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know it's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of life very long time.
Speaker 3: Well, it happened because there's people who start scripts and they don't finish them for decades, so exactly what was a possibility?
Speaker 1: Or even songs where someone will write a song and they put it down and they don't get to it till Like trying to think if there was an artist recently we had on in the last year where they're like, yeah, had the song. I hadn't touched it, and ten years later I was like, Oh, and they work on it and they have a different perspective ten years later and it becomes this massive hit.
Speaker 3: True, but if the direction of your career is heading in the way, if your career's head in the direction that you believe it's going to be, I fear the script will continue to be on the back burner for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I also feel like too that when I do it and I'm able to focus on my show, I feel like it will allow for a little bit more time to focus on things that are about me as well. Like right now, my focus is totally setting up and making sure the show and one person is fully successful in all different ways of content to revenue, to perception, everything, Whereas when it's just me. I feel like at least if it's just me, then I'll be able to focus on my show, do my thing, and then I'll have a little more free time to work on the show slash other things I want to work on. Right right now, it's all encompassing of like twelve different lives.
Speaker 2: In the Show's possible. I'm optimistic, Okay, we like optimism here, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty twenty five optimism, pessimism. Catch back, Yeah, catch up with me later in the year and see where we're really at.
Speaker 2: But right now, right now, this moment, this is where we are.
Speaker 1: Hello, optimistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, We're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back. Does he still like to try all flavors of Oreo? What is his favorite?
Speaker 1: So? My favorite, I think is still just the traditional but double stuff so you get extra of that filling in the middle. Yeah, we tried the carrot one. I don't know if that's still around. Remember the carrot cake one.
Speaker 3: I think they do limited edition. Okay, drop them and then they take them bax.
Speaker 1: That one was delicious. The carrot cake had the vanilla outside or the white cookie outside versus the chofol one. Yeah, and it had that and on the inside was a carrot cake frosting filling. Dude, Oh my gosh, freaking phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Well, it's sold out everywhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe it's just limited edition. It may have been around around I think Easter ish, which makes sense. It maybe been years ago, got it because I haven't had it since I actually I haven't had it since we lived in La I feel like, so it's been about five years. If you ever see the carrot cake one come out or the care one come out, please snag yourself a bag or a sleeve or whatever.
Speaker 2: Need it the whole thing to hold?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I get that. And you ever take milk and put in the freezer so it gets like a little chunky and icy? Oh god, what do you mean? You even't tried it? So how do you know?
Speaker 3: It sounds disturbing? Like the texture of it. I'm a texture person sometimes.
Speaker 1: Do you like ice in your drink?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Not really really like warm lukewarm warm drinks.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I think it's because my teeth are super since it is, okay, and so I don't like super cold things and ice like I like really teeny tiny ice like crunchy ice. Okayeah, yeah, but I don't like like cubes or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, I don't mind. Yeah, I'm more of the crunchy ice like Tiana flats or whatever they.
Speaker 3: Have have like the Sonics ice, Sonic ice. Yeah yeah, yeah, baby icy little crushies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, a little crushies yeh yeah, we're easy to I'm sure it still don't get your teeth, but whatever. Okay, so you wouldn't like those. I'm sure someone out there's like, oh my god. The frozen milk you put in there just enough to where the top part of the glass that you put in there has to be in the glass can be plastic the glass.
Speaker 2: They pour it in a glass cup.
Speaker 1: Yes, first the glass cup is already cold because the glass was in the freezer, almost like how people do beer mugs. They'll put them in the freezers of frosty. Yes, you grab a frosty cup, pour the milk in there. You can already start to see it kind of get really cold. Put it back in the freezer for like fifteen twenty minutes, so you get that top layer of the ice rank on top of the bit and then where you can push it through with your finger and then it drops in and it's a little icy, and that right there with the carrot cake oreo is a heavenly combination.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, the more everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hey, you asked, I will give you an answer.
Speaker 3: I did hate I'm not my question, but yeah, what is one thing you'd like to do better as a parent?
Speaker 1: From Kate a parent, I feel like my patience could be better. There are moments where I'm conscious of it. I'm like, oh my god, I'm so impatient. Stop that. Who cares? Why does it matter? And me and my wife are guilty of it. If we're just busy, we're especially at the end of the year, we're so burnt out. I'm sure everyone feels it. At the end of the year, there's last minute deadlines. Everyone's pushing all this last minute crap. You're trying to get to the holiday, You're trying to check your list and everything, and then you all have to also worry about the holidays, the family stuff and all that. You just get a little testy, and all the little crap that normally wouldn't bother you bothers you. And then you find yourself yelling your kid about something so stupid and you see their face and they get crushed and you're like, oh my god, why am I doing that? Who cares? Who really cares? Is who cares? Like even like in public settings, I don't allow my kids to be on the phone or play with tablets or that kind of stuff. Everyone does their own thing. I'm not a you can't judge parents, because everyone does their own thing for their own reason. But I'm not. I don't mind technology. My kid does play video games at home. It's a reward system. You do your homework or if you're good while we're out and about, we come home, you can play thirty minutes of video games, or you can my daughter if you want, you can watch you know, a Netflix show on your mom's phone for thirty minutes. There's always a time limit. But I'm not big on it in public. So that usually means my kids are just running all over the place and they're they're like wild animals. But they get to be kids, and there's some moments where like stop it, don't do that, and then I'm like, you know what, who gives a crap? We used to run around the mall as kids we used to be. We used to recab it. It was just it just is what it is, and they get to enjoy life versus being a zombie in front of a tablet or a phone and which only bothers me. When the volume level is so low that everyone can hear your kids Coco Melon video, you just turn it down.
Speaker 2: You just made that loud for it.
Speaker 1: I did that on purpose. Turn it. I don't mind you, Okay, that's the only thing I will judge you on. Turn it the f You're gonna be deafening your child and you're deafening me waiting on line. I know. I understand it's helpful so you can focus on your other kids or whatever you're doing, but please turn down the damn volume, okay, or there's like headphones even then that that's damaging to the year.
Speaker 3: So I understand why you want to play it not as much as over as long as they don't do the air butt.
Speaker 1: But then they can't monitor if it's too loud or not, though the kid could turn it up, and now they're deafening themselves. So I understand why you play it out loud, but turn it down, good lord, turn it down.
Speaker 2: We're bouncing all over the place.
Speaker 3: Favorite Christmas gift you've gotten, Kirsten from Canada, I'm.
Speaker 1: Assuming of all time. Ah Man, there's a pretty dark period of my life where I didn't get a lot of great gifts or mini gifts, just because sing the mother with four kids and then all that crap, and then I didn't participate in a lot of holidays as I moved because I couldn't afford to go back home, so I didn't have a lot of gifts. I think my best Christmas gifts will be from my wife she got me. The one that stands out was in twenty sixteen, she got me one of these shoes that I had wanted. I mean, this goes back to probably let's see, I was living in Alvido, Florida. My neighbor was that guy from Mashbox twenty. He was the drummer in there. So I'm thinking like ninety four to ninety five. They were these Scottie Pippin' shoes that came out and they were like they say air on the side, like ai R and they're all black with white around the outside of air and they have air bubbles in the bottom. And I remember my friend Danny Burke. He got one of those because he was like, you know, his parents, his parents were together and they weren't married, and life was wonderful, and they had two incomes and I think it was just him and his sister, so they were able to afford the great things in life. And he had those shoes, and I remember, like, damn, I want those. I used to go to the foot locker or Jumbo Sports and I'd see them and I'd try them on and walk around and be like, oh no, yeah, they just don't fit right, but they fit perfect. Yeah, No, I don't think I want these now. I'm good. No, No, you can put them back now. They just don't fit. But I love them so much and I never got them ever. And then my wife she was I don't know how she figured it out or I forget what. Maybe I'd mentioned it, I don't know, but then I remember that Christmas she went and got me those shoes. It was like our first Christmas in LA and I think it was my son wasn't born yet. No, it was our first Christmas in LA and our first time of like actually having real money because I was working with Ryan at the time and making pretty decent money. It was our first real paycheck, and before that was just kind of like with small gifts, which were great, But this is our first real big Christmas. And she got me those shoes and I cried. It was like a moment where I was like, oh my god, I got these shoes mean so much to me. They may not seem a lot to you or anyone else, but man, they meant a lot to me.
Speaker 3: It was like the you know when you watch the Christmas movies and you see the little kid come through as the imagery and the adult.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was like your moment of that happening.
Speaker 1: That was my moment, Like it just it was so amazing. I was like, man, she's really like she went hard, like this is a big deal to me. It had been coming for what twenty thirty years? Thirty years coming?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I finally got it too hard. I mean she picked up on that one quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She's great. I wish I was as good as she was with gifts. I'm not. Usually it's just like, hey, just tell me what you want. I'll get it because I don't want to ruin it for you and get something crappy.
Speaker 2: You know, A good way to to do that.
Speaker 3: Like when I'm dating somebody, I always put notes in my phone fro not.
Speaker 2: Even just like asking them for things.
Speaker 3: I will like make a comment, they'll be like, oh, this is like my favorite drink.
Speaker 2: Write it down, and then I always reference that note.
Speaker 3: Like if I go pick up a coffee for them, or if I grab like food somewhere, I'm like, oh, this is what they like. And then I just always have a running thing of like mental notes, but I put them down because my memory sucks and life happens, so I like have a running list in my phone.
Speaker 1: She probably has that too on me. Women are so more thought You guys are so much more thoughtful.
Speaker 2: Hey, now now you have the pro tip. Now you can do it.
Speaker 1: I know, and I'm sure it could do it. But then what will happen is I'll remember and oh I have to remember that, and I'll be driving somewhere, and then I'll get wherever and I'll forget to do it, and then it'll just I just know me with that, Yeah, you can't do it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to help you out for next year, buddy, Okay, I know, I know, I know, I'll try, all right. The last promise is favorite holiday tradition with your kids or as a kid for the holidays. Jessica and Tennessee and we had a Jessica and sand Diego and it shared him from Texas that all asked the same question.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool. So I think as a kid, the biggest thing for us was going out to look at Christmas lights. We used to love. There's always that one neighborhood in the area. I'm sure everyone had like a neighborhood that just like went hard and all the houses together are just.
Speaker 2: We have one house that always had Santa.
Speaker 1: Oh really, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: Well they went all.
Speaker 3: Out and like if you paid for like donated to one of the charities, it's really cool.
Speaker 1: That's really really cool.
Speaker 2: And they still do it to the day, like thirty years running.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they hit So Santa's there and you get to like tell him what you want for Christmas and all that.
Speaker 3: Now you know, now as an adult, I wonder if Santa lives there.
Speaker 1: Yeah it could, yeah exactly, Yeah could go to Santa's Helpers. Yeah exactly. That permanently takes residence there, exactly, and it probably was.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, Yah, Santa.
Speaker 1: That's pretty dang cool. Yeah, we just had like we just love the lights aspect of it. And we had a neighbor. His name is mister Peterson, and he was one of those ones that was featured like in the newspaper every year. And then it was like how many lights he has, and then he expanded from just whatever he had he held in his garage to remember one year he didn't build this back garage behind his house. And it wasn't like the houses had acreage or anything. It was like smaller lots, but he had the corner house so he had more space to put up lights. And then there was a point where it was like the news that a special on him and got picked up by ABC and went national, and he was showing all these extra breaker boxes he has in his garage and he has like you know, counting the light bulbs he has, like you know, one million of the light bulbs. We're in a break a record this year. And his house was like you could see it from outer space. It was so and there's lights everywhere around that house and it was so much fun.
Speaker 2: I like that where they're like, uh, they try and I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think Jack Black isn't it and like Houston, Genoa, but they like light the they're trying to light the house to show it from space and that like shows up on the satellite and everybody celebrates.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those things. Yeah, one of those moments. And he did that for a really long time, and then of course with age, you get older, and then it became less. And then I think he passed away maybe a year or so ago, so he hasn't been doing it, or that house hasn't. I think the house sold.
Speaker 3: I hope somebody, like maybe one of his family members. I wish they would have picked up the tradition and need it, or.
Speaker 1: I wish it would have known that when it happened and there's a garage shell. I would love to have gone there and like bought some of those lights because they were so huge. I know, yeah, but that was pretty cool. So we used to do that a lot. We used to drive around for like the whole month just checking out lights, looking at Christmas lights.
Speaker 2: We have them. We have two places in which Shaw that are super cool.
Speaker 3: They're called Candy Cane Lane and one's a like a reindeer road I think is what the other one is called but all of the houses, like within this whole strip of a street have giant candy canes is decorated differently.
Speaker 1: Candy can Lane.
Speaker 2: If you live in that street, you have to own one of these candy cans. You have to put it out for Christmas.
Speaker 3: Or there's these this other Reindeer road where it's all these reindeer they have these.
Speaker 2: Some have giant, I mean like huge statues of reindeer.
Speaker 1: ABC The Great Christmas Light Fight. Candy Cane Lane is like world like world like worldwide known.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's these two roads and there and it's cracked every year in whichita people always go through these because you just drive through them. But yeah, it's cool and they decorate their houses too. But it's known for the candy canes and it's known for the.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's really cool. Yeah, it's fun to see the lights. I feel like it's just kind of cool. And if you can get out of the car, like walk around and look at it like it's I think it's so cool to be able to see it all. Yeah, we love we love.
Speaker 3: Then find the walk around ones as much as the driving ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mister Peterson was what everyone parked and walked to the house, and everyone like walked around looked at it and everything, and it was like when I'm busy, busy days like Christmas Eve they had the police would come out and help direct traffic and stuff. Because it was a big circular neighborhood, so everyone drove through the neighborhood to go in and come out, but there's always a traffic jam coming out and coming in. And then because the neighborhood was a circle, it was cool because then everyone else started kind of joining in and putting up a bunch of different No one could ever compete with mister Peterson, No, but he was like.
Speaker 3: The attraction, and then everybody else was like trying to keep up with the like the openers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was definitely the headlining act for sure. It was really cool.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I started taking I think it was like two years ago. I started taking Roomy and then this last year took Remy and Hazel and I take them to look at Christmas lights through jobs school.
Speaker 2: And they love them. They look at the lights.
Speaker 3: Oh really, Okay, I think animals love lights because it's just colors.
Speaker 2: Take a bunch of cool colors.
Speaker 1: It's all bright.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you uhuld see my cat the window. She was like her head was just on a swimm.
Speaker 1: What is.
Speaker 2: Well, it's cute to think, I've ember said. Remy is just like chilling, like this is fun. I'm in the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah this is cool. Yeah, but I'm too cool because I'm older.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah no, but yeah, So that's it. That's the way you can elevate with the kids. If you drive around, bring your dog.
Speaker 1: The dog too, see if he reacts to the lights.
Speaker 2: They will they look, Okay.
Speaker 1: We need to do that. Well, I mean again, this is in the new year. But at this point we've driven around, tracked that lights. It was awesome, but we still need to do that. We have done yet. It's on your list, it's on my list yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll tell the people. We're all wrapped up.
Speaker 1: Oh we're done.
Speaker 2: That was hellicuy the first best bits of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of us that the first best of twenty twenty five. We did it. Nonder how long we hear under thirty minutes minutes wow, like Christmas twenty four or you can find me Instagram at Scuba Steve Radio Scuba s t V E R A D I O on Instagram, on Twitter x and I am on TikTok. But that's gonna be going away in the New.
Speaker 3: Year so later apparently, and you can follow me out well, girlm Morgan.
Speaker 2: Also check out the show at Bobby Bone Show and Happy New Year everybody.
Speaker 1: Dang guys, I was gonna eat more time up to add to the clock.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Bye. That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms and follow at web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.