Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Happy Tuesdays five to twenty in the morning, your favorite sports show here to keep you up today and everything in the sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 1: I'm your host. My name is d J.
Speaker 2: Wells, joing this wonderful morning by my two brothers. To my left, Bishop Penders to my right, my brother Tig Fellas. Good morning, how y'all doing?
Speaker 3: What's my boy?
Speaker 1: What up though? Chilling? Chilling? How y'all doing? How y'all doing? Chilling?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: You have my mentions going crazy about Gatorade? Ya got chier? What?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah? Trade he's something else? Y'all? Wow for that though, because I really I didn't forget about the episode, but just that moment right there, that was a funny moment.
Speaker 2: That man shout out to Luis Man. Luis went crazy with the real yesterday. Yeah, Gatorade taping. We trying to get you a deal tea.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was some poor ship. Yeah cool, that was a cool moment. That was a great rip.
Speaker 1: I'm a supporter of Gatorade.
Speaker 3: Because we was like, why are you torturing t I'm like, what did I say? Then I watched, I said, oh yeah that is going up. That real was going up yesterday. Everybody was on there tapped in. He said, they gave you a drink.
Speaker 1: People felt my pain though, no for real, because I don't I don't know how everybody else school was, but Wake for us, they gave you one gatorade after practice. That's they mixed the gator They made the gatorade. You know, they got the pouches, the powders, and they didn't make it during practice and they put it in your water bottom. But then after practice they put one single gatorade on your chair. You got to go home with that one gatorade. I used to be like that was it bro never like one gatorade like we have no we had no refrigerator or nothing like you go in. I'm sure they probably got that now, but.
Speaker 3: That's why n IL is what it is today.
Speaker 1: But back then we ain't had that, so we stole some. That's why people was tapped like people from Wake with it. And I remember y'all stole all them packages off the office like you know, these hands work still a powder past. We stole the gatorade, drop him off in front of the office like outside it would be like two hundred of them, and they drop him off outside of the basketball office and the dude whoever the trainer was supposed to bring him in. I guess he was lazy that day and we was walking the study hall. Shout out to my dog, I don't mean to put you in. He had to win. Got got a batter there with what some of the football boys start rolling over there. Ship was what it was, man, Man, gonna get me a gatorade. That's a wild story. Y'all doing fast serious for the gatorade. It's funny.
Speaker 2: But now I think about your bass after national championship, you said, yeah, we just got to find a four.
Speaker 1: But niggas is hungry. Y'all look to fight for gatoraders. That's cry. It was the truth. That's why people don't know that. Man. Shout one thing about Wake Forest that we did have good Chick fil A.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I used to eat Chick fil A every day.
Speaker 3: Okay. That's a good makeup makeup.
Speaker 1: Especially at that time. That's when chick flight was really really you can get Chick fil A sound every day, damn there.
Speaker 2: So that's premium. Shout out to white man. We gotta make something happen, man. They say we want a redemption to show there, Jeff T, Chris Paul Live Forest Man.
Speaker 1: That'll be fire. That ain't gonna never happen, but that would be fired. I would be either one hundred percent of I het the reasons I'm went to wake Forest out. That'll be fired. But he definitely not rocking with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, ever since freaking Mike round down him in Vegas. I don't think we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Rocking with us. I don't know why. Bro, we ain't say nothing.
Speaker 3: Bad, really having it and be showing him love on the show.
Speaker 2: Chris Paul Man, let's make it happen for shure Man before we get into yesterday. It's working in the n B A Man, some dope comparisons going on Bronze. You're currently twenty twenty five forty year old man MVP year twenty thirteen and twenty seven. Look at the stats that just didn't mare scary both averaging twenty six ms field gard percent is a little bit higher this year, ten percent higher than three point forty five percent.
Speaker 1: A rebounds at his sist Nah lebron is doing a special at the age of forty. He's not real. He like a robot what they call that when you, uh, not the robot, but when you like super sand up Yeah yeah, sorry board, Yeah he's something else, bro, yeah't real. But that should just show you how down the league was in twenty thirty. Damn. I ain't gonna say down, but just like him averaging twenty seven. Yeah, I should say how much scoring was down because right now he would what you think he is in scoring top twenty twenty five, top ten.
Speaker 3: No, Bro, it's not twenty five people average twenty six.
Speaker 1: Cop people averaging thirty, averaging thirty, it's just.
Speaker 2: Twenty six people, bro, at least fifteen at twenty six and a half.
Speaker 1: Wow, that might be well.
Speaker 2: Yet look on the PORTSB game, Mike, Yep, damn Broad twelve at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 3: I mean, twenty five big gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I'm not. I mean, I was exaggerating. But at twenty six back then, he probably was third in the league facts for you know what I mean? Yeah, lookcause it was a drop.
Speaker 3: Off after teammate got to the league, after the teammate left the league.
Speaker 2: I man SGA thirty two and six, Johannis thirty point nine, Yo, right there at twenty eight point nine a at twenty A.
Speaker 1: Basically that j Tatum, I say, you wore That's what I'm saying though, Like Brian average in twenty six. I mean he is forty, but I'm just telling you how much. You know how many more points it is being scored in the game nowadays. Shout to tires backs.
Speaker 2: I ain't know he was top seeing buckets like that, respect, I know he was hooping, but.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, bro, when he after he out there, it's nice, crazy my boy. In Psy's Top twenty, he.
Speaker 1: Is at number twenty. Respect respect brow the hero hey respect man, boys get buckets this year. But the fact that Bron is probably twenty years older than half the dudes on that list, least fifteen years old. I know that for sure, it's crazy. We won't never see anything like this ever again in life. Bro.
Speaker 3: Jordan was not doing this at forty.
Speaker 2: Hell no, no, what Jordan was doing at forty Lebron could never you see him in the club.
Speaker 1: The real goat to be to average more rebounds and assists as you did at a twenty seven year old when you were the best player on the planet as forty years old. Yeah, to raise your game up shooting a better percentage from three.
Speaker 3: Over thirteen years. You still like that. Some niggas had thirteen years careers, bro, Me.
Speaker 1: I'm niggas is on, he said, niggas out, I am double up. I had a thirteen year career. He averaged twenty six and then thirteen years six when you got here my old career, he gave that he still averaged twenty six and he got better for percentages, he got better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brian being a better shooters fire, that's a crazy part. That's a big leap in a three point percentage. That's a different payday. Actually, when you're up against the contract, niggas like, damn, he shooting forty five percent, gotta.
Speaker 1: Pay average thirty five. So you tell him to retire like you don't, So what's wrong with him playing two or three more years? And it's like.
Speaker 3: There's nothing, bro, because he's still playing at a high level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when do we tell Bron like, listen, man, dude, do we everyone see Brian averaging eighteen?
Speaker 3: I'm okay with it, bro, because you averaged twenty seven at.
Speaker 1: Forty had forty average eighteen. If you if your team is winning, but forty three, I never want to see Bron where I feel like somebody you don't want.
Speaker 3: To see Brian on the Lakers team with Lanne Stevenson and all them averaging eighteen. But if Lebron is on a championship aspiration with Luca and whoever else they grad Bro, he averaged eighteen, that's fire.
Speaker 1: I never want to see when people start ice on Bron. Yeah, you gotta come get in the blender. Bro.
Speaker 2: There's a place with Brad Beild is like throw Lebron shot the back boys, just like I do want to see this Bro, because two years ago, Bro, he's getting poked on.
Speaker 1: Bro. Like I mean, but everybody I'm talking about when they start showing you save Oldbron, Bro, Brad Beeld with the left three point line, Bro, I've seen and black bron ship.
Speaker 3: Niggas getting shook. Nate Robinson called him. People didn't call him Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, where like niggas is clearing Brown out, like put him in a pick and roll killing Hayes. Yea. When you see Dyson dameels I so Bron. I don't want to see that Broy like he can't stay in front of you, you know what I mean. I don't want I don't.
Speaker 3: Want I mean, what A just did it the KD.
Speaker 1: But that's Anthony Edwards too. Yeah, but that's a one on one battle. Everybody get the best. I'm talking about when niggas like me start ice on Bron, like, let me get that trying to pick on me. Yeah, let me get that switch. You did that for your career, like put Bron in the pick and roll like nah, see that? I still laugh.
Speaker 2: I went back and watch that Metalworl Peace episode you're talking about, y'all.
Speaker 1: I had you on the island. I never want Brian to be put on I put Metal world piece one of the best defenders ever in basketball. You're my dog for that too. I put him on the island for telling, for telling him.
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, brothers, he told the craziest person ever.
Speaker 1: Remember I put you on the bre just speaking. We spent a clip for a shot to Luis. I never want Bron I that moment because Brian deserved it. But I don't think that moment happened for another two years.
Speaker 2: I don't think we should Lebron retire until the second year after he's a player on every team that Vegas NBA team. That second year didn Bron go ahead retire, but he gonna play that first.
Speaker 1: Year for show. Yeah, that's tight. Shout out Lebron man. Let's get to it.
Speaker 2: Yesterday Sga went crazy with a fifty one piece Yesterday. I took care of the Rockets one thirty seven, twenty eight. Like we said, man four to fifty point game the season fifty one seventy five.
Speaker 1: J Up had twenty four, four and three.
Speaker 3: Let's back to back too, for sure. You picked the Rockets for him to do that on back to big ninety is insane.
Speaker 2: The young town for the Rockets who actually can with more, had twenty seven eleven.
Speaker 1: He was balling.
Speaker 2: We talked about Reeed sheperd he got a moment yesterday twenty five and five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, League and helped him.
Speaker 1: Ree Sheppard gonna be a good player. That's what I was talking about with the Rockets, like going forward instead of going for a big name point guard. Do you let this young kid develop and see what you got with him? Is he a Peyton Pritchard or is something better? You know what I mean? So uh he key van Vleet and let this young guy develop. Young he's super young, with probably nineteen if that twenty years old, so I know they got a bright future with the Rockets.
Speaker 2: Man, if your too free Shepherd looks like Peyton Pritchrick, that's far that's a help look for them. I mean, obviously you want him to grow more into that with him being in such a hot, lightery pick.
Speaker 1: But if you're too he's Payton Pritcher. Now you gotta steal right now. I think he has potentially be a little better. He bigger around six three, you know what I mean, six', four way more, athletic way more. Athletic if what we what he showed us in college and what he showed us in THE G league just as good as a. Shooter i'm known him, forever SO i know you're a high I q. Player and then as a, rookie getting twenty five and five against the best team in the league besides The, cavs, well one of the best teams in the, league you got your. Opportunity it's a. Lot most definitely took a. Lot scroll up to his. Pick that pick is. Crazy he got a porn. Mustache, Yeah, RON i don't even know IF i should say.
Speaker 3: That don't even look like my, boy read, real look like he just got off.
Speaker 1: Working that don't look like right there, man the oldest twin year.
Speaker 3: Row, ever that's how they. Treat that's How Travis kelce looks Because ree used to add a cool little taper. Fame you feel? Me what tapping to your? Side?
Speaker 1: Bro that man you picture that ship because don't look like.
Speaker 3: That, no he really don't. Know that might be a fake. Picture, now look that might be a.
Speaker 1: Bro they looked like, That, BRO i gotta reached out for messed up calm. Over it's crazy how different white people can look about the hair of cut bro a different. Agendas bro by the, style got a great clips and go its lining up, yourself get real different as you a man for a fifty pieces? MOUTH i mean? This you excuse? Me that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy just consistently killing. Away he's been killing always gonna at least get. Thirty but the fifty piece averaging thirty, two best team IN.
Speaker 3: Nba go ahead and give him no, war, bro he got.
Speaker 1: It oh, yeah he has to give you the, shit anything else would be.
Speaker 3: Insane that's.
Speaker 1: Cool, yeah he wanted the coldest players to watch play. Basketball like WHEN i watch him, play he's so smooth and effortless with his. Game that is, LIKE i don't know how we DON'T i like him?
Speaker 3: More is he more smooth Than Ray allen on The.
Speaker 1: Bucks, yeah he's the smoothest Player i've ever seen play. Basketball. Bro everything about his game is, Nasty like if you think about, it like when you think about him as a, player he don't shoot a lot of. Threes all his game is, bumped step, throughs, fadeaways mid. Range but when you watch, it it's the smoothest thing. Ever like if you heard somebody say this guy play like this all you shoot his mid ranges and bumps and try to go to the, Basket you'll be, like he got a nasty. Game, yeah but when you watch, it, nah that.
Speaker 3: SHIT i don't even see nobody else to play like, him No, League like he plays like damn there against the game for.
Speaker 1: Real he like he got Like Rod strickland. GAME i like, That like he got, handles get to the, paint finished really, well and then he got this smoothness about, him like a.
Speaker 3: Reality, yeah that's it's like. Real In, milwaukee them to play the same. Way he just out on shooting the, three for.
Speaker 1: Sure but he got so many counters and handles and step. Throughs he got Like genobi Re Allen Rod strickland all mixed. Together it's kind of. Crazy his game is he's.
Speaker 3: Bringing the Tooes. BAGER i remember they was getting away from. That in THE nba it was against shooting. Tools he getting thirty shooting De.
Speaker 2: ROZAN i was gonna, say getting fifty pieces and probably making a couple of three is it's?
Speaker 1: Crazy you know he liked he get to that free throw.
Speaker 3: Long so he got the deepest bag in the.
Speaker 1: League oh for, SURE i think.
Speaker 3: So for.
Speaker 1: Sure kyrie, Him kyrie got the craziest handles and all, that but like to get to. It him And luca get to it more than. Anybody like they put you on their. Head they get any shot they want.
Speaker 3: Anytime y'all got the top three deepest bad right, now.
Speaker 1: Say luca And, CARRIE i like that right to. It you gonna THROW kd in. THERE kd got a deep bag WITH. Kd. MOORE I i just shoot over, you, okay LIKE i won, too dribble seven foot shoe over. You, YEAH i don't even see you want to pull? Up, Yeah LIKE kd don't even go to the basket for, real for, real he shoot straight middies just over you. Balls. Yeah, yeah he went five and three with a fifty. Piece. Yeah if she's hitting five, threes you're cooked because taking me in the other. Games so, yeah shout out to. Him more for The rockets.
Speaker 2: Man they started off this year seventeen to six on the, road dropped the last seven roll, games And Sam amick has reports that they're both looking AT kd And book possibly to join That rockets. Team they have the, capitol and they.
Speaker 1: Have the young. Town. Bro they able to trade FOR kd And. Book nothing probably nothing that ain't, Happening, bro don't give up everything in the.
Speaker 3: World and, yeah that's a business, decision THOUGH i ain't trained for. Them IF i got a young core like, that that's like The thunder doing.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: Bro y'all got a young Cord, ON i, Mean booking on his way. Out BUT kd is bro to my, Risk, bro you.
Speaker 1: Gotta give up The thompson twin cam with More Reed shepherd and Probably. Jalen don't have.
Speaker 2: To i'll TAKE kd in that. Situation just get k in the. Situation, Yeah i'll make.
Speaker 1: Some i'll make some.
Speaker 3: MOOSE kd me has a business, Owner, Bro i'm Sleep, BRO.
Speaker 1: I give Up cam with More Tarry, EASTON i give up all the Wings thompson. Twine i'll give you.
Speaker 3: Keep my whole. Court well, yeah but IF i got to give up the, Smoke i'm not.
Speaker 1: Bro as long AS i can keep The thompson, TWIN i give Up Dylan brooks can with More tar east And Reed. Shepherd Sayst that's What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying i'm not giving Away jalen, Though i'm not giving Away, thompson absolutely. Not but More. Jabari, YEAH i, know probably gonna go to The. Hornets he's on anybody straight balk right. NOW i like quality player though he, is But i'm Anybody, yeah But i'm saying he's more you want.
Speaker 1: HIM i think we'll have a good postseason. TOO i THINK kd gonna be if he gets to The. Rockets that's a good. Pick BUT i want him to go to The. Okay, SEE i Think okay got a better formula for. Him they got all those. Picks give up three on first round picks for K. D one of them a little young joints to get on the.
Speaker 3: Bench make it. Happen, yeah that way when he, goes we're still the. Same, yeah that's What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying and it's a. Homecoming yeah, yeah and you. Fit you fit that group because he ain't a selfish. Player he don't need too many. SHOTS kd get fourteen, shots he gonna make eight of them most, Definitely, yeah for sure who's scoring big AND nb at this?
Speaker 2: Season you are with auto new ways to get in on the action At Draft Kingsports, book an official sports betting partner of THE Nba Player props Money, lines you name. It DraftKings got it All new, Customers now it's your chance to get on all the hoops. Action new customers bet five dollars to get one hundred fifty dollars in. Bonus bestily take us to the Record Draft Kingsports book where every point. Counts download to apps today use Code club five, Twenty yes That's Cold club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five bucks all the On DraftKings The crown as.
Speaker 5: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler In New york called eight seven seven eight hope and y or text hope AND y four six seven three six nine In. Connecticut help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or VISIT ccpg dot. Org please play responsibly on behalf Of Boothill casino when Resorting kansas twenty one and. Over agent eligibility varies by, Jurisdiction void And. Ontario new customers. Only bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after. Issue wins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources SEE dknng dot. Co slash audio.
Speaker 2: Superchat, jeff if you catch on the brothers at any gas station in, that what's your next?
Speaker 1: Move he petty, nigga don't give showing me to get so what we're? Doing, Wow i've been so. Before i'm. Cool It's Detrick.
Speaker 3: THOMAS i got some names saying something but there in, mine shout, him we're blowing?
Speaker 1: UP i did they caught me on my?
Speaker 3: Name what? Up lamar happy be the nasty shout To lamar happy be that you ain't had to pay five for that? Man happy to be that?
Speaker 1: Boy you did matter FACT i said to you put enough, following, Bro i'll do. That.
Speaker 3: Bro you always try to get, over Asked Chris, brown.
Speaker 1: Damn for the THOUSAND i was. GOING i caught. IT i was, like, yeah, okay that was.
Speaker 2: That was quick ship on the, feet show me shout the s G a, man hawks got The doug is crazy crazy game shouts to Charrissel vert before you even talk about, this, man can we please go to the clip of the game.
Speaker 1: Winning please getting? RIPPED i KNOW i wasn't gonna talk crazy bang from the. Crib if you scroll down just a little, bit damn you know we love you.
Speaker 2: Boy if you scrolled right back up to where we're at in the actual band got. Ripped, yeah Keep scrolling're, Crazy keep, scrolling.
Speaker 1: Keep.
Speaker 2: Scrolling y'all have the updated. Version that's WHY i, perspect but we'll played. Later it's on the opads. Though he got the Crazy oh, yeah That's dames for game. Ripped M i mean it's it's a hell of what you be talking. About but shouts of the shouts the production, team kars of euroscept the game, man that's, crazy.
Speaker 1: Man it's a good, steal good defensive. Play probably the defensive player of the, year he averaging three steals a game that was, crazy, Right Jackson daniels having a hell of a. Year winby went. OUT i think he should be next in line for a decent play of the, year and everybody talking About TRIPLE. J, yeah the league ain't gonna let it happen anyway. Though, no he's gonna be up for that Super max and they all work. Together So jackson dais probably he should be decast played. Year he's having a hell of a. Year, yeah averaging three steals is not. Normal, no that's. Insane, actually, yeah that's that's how his game is. It joe was, Out TRIPLE j was already. Hurt held that give me that ship.
Speaker 3: When you come on the. Show this we gotta talk about that.
Speaker 1: One, hey, yeah you're off for game is. Crazy we don't talk about that.
Speaker 2: One did and D bank hooked yesterday thirty five point tripled up with thirty. Five he played, great.
Speaker 1: Amazing it's just a you, know just a heady played By dyson dangas one of the best defense and he just happened to make a good play on the. Ball good. Past that's a k love. Past good. Past you're for game is? Crazy curious right? Hooked like your day twenty five and five selling, rate you.
Speaker 3: Guys, man because you had a bad, game.
Speaker 2: Still had twelve and FIFTEEN o five for seventeen from the. Field young exactly looked good yes day with twenty. Seven oh, yeah they speak high to, him very very. High they say he won of those gym, rats one of those guys gonna be really, good you. Know speaking to my family over there In, atlanta they were really excited about. Him so it's good to be having a.
Speaker 1: Moment. Yeah WHEN i was even a scout, there we Loved dyce And. Danes we loved his defensive. Ability so they see him get on the team and doing what he's. Doing hype for, him, man that's far for. Sure man shout getting.
Speaker 2: Straight unfortunate for The, grizzlies job was already out, yesterday but they Lost triple j as well parent Ankle andrew will hear more about, that but they dropped six to the last. Eight man currently fourth in The.
Speaker 1: West, YEAH i think The grizzly was one of those teams they always an injury away from being out the, playoffs and with The lakers playing how they're, PLAYING i think The lakers solidified that two seed for the going For luca and Lebron ca and stay. Healthy but The, grizzlies man Without, joe they just not that no. Triple jacob had moments like he did the other, day had a big, game but the health season.
Speaker 3: He don't have no Like Kevin gardner impact on the.
Speaker 1: Team, yeah his thirty five is just like it's just thirty.
Speaker 3: Different, yeah, yeah it's.
Speaker 1: Just like he had Thirty but Like Joe, moran thirty five is LIKE i can change your season thirty. FIVE i can win a playoff game thirty. Five, YEAH i can change the momentum for series thirty. Five. Yeah without, Him memphis is just. Whatever for.
Speaker 2: Sure it's a different type impact For could we go to The Western conference centers please they drop down to? Four, Yeah Rockets grizzlies right, NOW i have to Go.
Speaker 1: Rockets look at, Them look at. Them warriors show right, there said it might Get they don't want to see The warriors in the playoff. Series oh The. Rockets you don't want to see. Him The grizzlies don't want to see. Him that's Not That Jimmy butler effect is, real.
Speaker 3: Man warriors play The, grizzlies that's for.
Speaker 1: One right, now it'd Be Nuggets. Warrior so That Jimmy butler effected is a real. Thing BRO i was a part of a. Crew jimmy came along a right.
Speaker 2: Man while we're here speaking of the worst six to the last, seven got a dub best of The hornets in nineteen to one on.
Speaker 1: One look like a different, Team Mary. Man Jimmy butler effect is a real. Thing i'm telling. You i've been a part of a team where they ain't make the playoffs for fourteen years where you got her stats again, Too, Yeah draymond, yep sixteen twelve and.
Speaker 3: Sixty that's a Real Draymond green.
Speaker 1: Line they playing with a sense of. Urgency, yeah and you've seen it, defensively they're playing better, offensively they. Rolling, yeah it's a sense of. Urgency AND i Think jimmy brought that or like a little sense of, hope like all, right we know we're going for. Now we done Brought. Jimmy and when playing all these young, dudes we're trying to win for, real and.
Speaker 3: For him to, win for y'all to. Win and he only had thirteen four and three.
Speaker 2: Fire come, on, man but he'll have twenty two. Yesterday chilott bro a couple of locker room. Instantly, Bro it's. CRAZY i, mean, also we gotta go to The Hornets Miles bridges hooped out thirty five or. Nine mellow hooped out with twenty, five nine and. Seven it's that both of them are going to be on the trading block this off. Season where would you like to see the mellow Ball?
Speaker 3: Clippers, okay go somewhere where it's. Dynamic, boy go To. Miami, boy go to. Somewhere, Hey i'm not mad into Another. Miami can't go to Another Charlotte.
Speaker 2: TEA i mean The mellow and Pat. RILEY i don't know if that's gonna work, out BUT i would love to.
Speaker 1: Say it's don't work. Out The clippers The. Clippers The clippers is. Trash. Like if The clippers don't make no, noise you go get a little, Mellow you Trade, kawhi where you Trade James, harden, whatever you get rid of these older. Dudes bring some new blood. In you Bring LaMelo l a. Kid it's gonna be. EXCITING i like that because The clippers are always in that middle of the. Pack they not gonna compete for a championship this, year and it ain't not. Winning you might as well put butts in the. Seats LaMelo gonna put them in the. Seat people Love. LaMelo kids Love, LaMelo especially L. KID i like. That you might as well move on From, james move on From kawhile whoever you got to move on. From Bring LaMelo, ball start to rebuild With. LaMelo got no stadium will? Click, yeah it'll be.
Speaker 3: COOL i like that.
Speaker 1: IDEA i like that a. LOT i forgot About tyler being a good leader for him in that situation for. Sure uh.
Speaker 2: Damn like you, said, man The words is a tough. TEAM i would not want to see them in the. PLAYOFFS i think outside of The, neugats anybody else don't feel comfortable OR i mean For lo in that. Situation but, YEAH i would Leave Stephan jimmy. Along they do too much For. Shure the only thing about The clippers is that they deal with people with. Injury he's for so LONG pg was injury from.
Speaker 1: Kawhi our, Injuries James harden since he's been the only one that been, consistent always willing to. Play you trayed For. LaMelo you basically. Iffy, yeah he might only play thirty forty games a year. Too so it's a.
Speaker 3: Curse, yeah, real, bro curse them In, brooklyn bro. Them there's two franchises where boys go and he's gonna get.
Speaker 1: Hurt, yeah That brooklyn shit. Different SO i don't know If i'd be like a little iffy the trade for him because of. That but whatever it's speaking to her Teams, dallas we gotta bring up the allegations against them. Yesterday give us on The kyrie he got hurt your shirt of the game belt to ask situation one twenty two ninety Eight kings got the, dub but being twenty two and, three De rosa had.
Speaker 2: Twenty, Man kyrie got heard. Estate we will see what's going on with. Him prayers up for. Him But bran then, okay, yeah why you can hold me? Down glad He's that was. Wild, yeah but shout to the door that's pulling up later than. Ever, yeah, man give up someone For. Dallas everything that is walking the doors getting hurt this year and they just need to go ahead and shut everybody down from next.
Speaker 1: Year, man it's pretty much That kyrie. Injury. MAN i pray that everything is. Straight but that ship didn't look too.
Speaker 3: Pleasant, YEAH i wouldn't want to.
Speaker 1: Play, NO i think he's gonna have to sit the rest of the year. Out that Was that was Pretty, yeah hope. Spring but that's what other people are. Thinking it is hopefully not THAT i prayer it's the spring and It's ramadan to so just chill, out, Brother yeah for, Sure, bro you know it's not worth it right.
Speaker 3: Now chilling especially Not dominon easier when you ain't playing so, Ship, well.
Speaker 1: It's easy when you got people care about your.
Speaker 2: Meal remember how you Said brooklyn was giving him them the lunchables to, say get out the, mud.
Speaker 3: That is out of. Pocket, yeah that was THAT covid stuff, though they they was just playing with his.
Speaker 1: Mind we need three thirty in? Situ? Question how the next did that To James harden.
Speaker 3: Really overcame a, Lot?
Speaker 1: Bro what but they tried to Shout kyrie out the, League, bro like he was trashed a terrible. Person.
Speaker 2: Bro it was Wild, bro for, Sure, Man but shout Zactlyvine, man what's the conference player of the week been going crazy twenty six and a? Half is he a person that The kings want to keep long term next?
Speaker 3: Season they don't want to keep.
Speaker 1: NOBODY i was gonna, say who knows what The kings want to? Do? YEAH i don't, know probably though they've been wanting him for a long. Time they was the first one they offered him that mm, hmm that contract before The bulls And bulls said restricted Free ageny for a, reason so he had to come back To. Chicago but they've been exactly for a, while SO i think they probably keep them for.
Speaker 2: Sure shout Exact Lyvin. MAN a couple games took place last night as. Well The blazers took care of the seventy six or one nineteen to one oh. Two Every sign's hooped out. Yesterday thirty four Piece shade And sharp hooped out as. Well twenty eleven and Five Tyres mexic got hurt early in the game, though give us something for him as, well By Ja drummer hooed out your, say twenty five, team it don't.
Speaker 1: Matter shut the whole team, Down, okay drum hooked out, yesterday shut the whole team. Down they they can probably Get tank For cooper or. SOMETHING i don't. Know capture the. Flag, yeah they. Pick gotta be terrible too to keep y'all believed, Too so yeah we do. It they right in the, hunt, boy, bro they JUST i don't want that.
Speaker 3: Today Games, Bro Tyr's, Maxi jeed McCain And Freaky cool give him badly, Something, bro.
Speaker 1: Rock only get Them cooper if they trade and. Beat i'm, Rocking. BRO i love that they ain't fear for him to walk into that locker.
Speaker 3: Room, BRO i don't like him or none of them bottom three teams right.
Speaker 1: There don't you worry he'll be?
Speaker 3: THERE i ain't. Mad you ain't mad At toronto, THOUGH i ain't mad at him In. Toronto coolna if he had to go out of out of them three, teams you mad at?
Speaker 1: That, NO i. WON'T i don't go to The. West i'm just, saying, BROTHER i don't never want to, say can you go to The Western? CONFERENCE i want to see the last. Team you know who it? Is you tall baby De Aaron. Fox.
Speaker 3: Bro you know we know you watch the. Show bro keep, losing shut it. Down AND i don't want to, say you know ship like, that but you JUST i did not.
Speaker 1: Know y'all are. Thirteen let The blazers rock, Out.
Speaker 3: Bro Let john seeing them figure it.
Speaker 1: Out if he can get to The, spurs oh, lord but they're not gonna let him Get winby. In that's That's Adam. Silver make the fucking Call winby And cooper flag nothing just something they Need cooper flag and a different. Market you already Got. Wemby, No i'll turn it. Up utah is Getting Cooper. FLAG i SWEAR i didn't know they was, thirteen. Y'ALL i thought we were just talking about The spurs being, like, up you gotta Think utah don't have a. Star winby Is, Spurs pelicans Got Zion, jazz they got. Nothing they gonna put him In utah if you, don't if you don't see, HIM i wish it was like the old days where you could see the draft who got the number one pick while you were still in college and you had the chance to go back to. College, YEAH i wonder what boys if you going back to. College they was making light. Jokes he was talking, like, YEAH i might come back for another, year but, no you're. Not bron is not allowing you to come back to the. University he. Will that's my. Job if you tell me if you came off and Say i'm coming, back, COACH i ain't gonna be, like, no you're. Not you're going to THE. Nba you're gonna Be.
Speaker 3: No one draft. Pick and he'd be, like, no, coach do do, that, though Bro tell, him, man you ain't coming, back.
Speaker 1: Bro, YEAH i MEAN i will tell him that did the markets like that if he told me to my, face, COACH i do not want to play For. Utah i'm coming back. Here i'm gonna say, no you're. Not you need to take Your as the, Drama colls parents, said y'all are number one pick and their parents say, no, no, no we don't want to. Go i'm not gonna be, like, Well i'm not letting you back. On.
Speaker 4: Okay at that, point you they came to, OFFICE i was gonna tell you don't go. Anywhere they ain't gonna do.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: Bro guy was pushing.
Speaker 1: Them boys like, Yeah i'm Sure duke is pushing. Him and you're gonna be noe pick you the best player in the country to the. League, bro you deserve to. Play you don't risk that. Injury, yeah but he, LIKE i do not want to go To. Utah, Coach you're gonna have to tell your agent to tell them you do not want to go To utah and You i'm gonna pick you, anyway and he Say i'm coming. Back THEN i ain't playing with my chicken like. THAT i won't Care i'm play In utah. Ship it's probably.
Speaker 3: Cool, Yeah i'm gonna figure it.
Speaker 1: Out And cooper a little bit, different so might he might fit in a little.
Speaker 3: Bit i'm one of them too From.
Speaker 1: Maine can't be nothing, worse no worse than.
Speaker 3: That bro to your. Roots bro on the period In.
Speaker 1: Maine they Made main look so. Weak Little house in The prairie was one of the worst looking shows, Earth, LIKE i.
Speaker 3: Wonder what them girls look like, Now.
Speaker 1: House on The. Prayer, yeah it was In. Minnesota, Wow Damn Walknut. Grove damn they made they made on look at, You it's Always. Minnesota the real smut. Listen minisoda looked like that. TOO i was like the only.
Speaker 3: Only show where white people struggled. TOO i was really like not real ship for, real, Bro like that was really the old. Show, Like, bro they had a wicked.
Speaker 1: Life.
Speaker 3: Bro that girl wore the same dress every.
Speaker 1: Episode, bro, Real i'm any grip was, Okay broke to brook at.
Speaker 3: That, Bro hey wore that outfit all the. Time, bro that little girl she had on that green. Dress, BRO i used to think that was The adam's. Family.
Speaker 1: Bro swear that was a little. Struggle you're, Poor, BRO i didn't know that Was minnesota. Though we're talking about the dumbest ship over. Here but that was, like that's a good fallon picture. Though, yeah that's what we all we, got oh me right, here small through it all for. Sure, man that's. Crazy, bro all, right we're. Here now what's the? Poor that's the. Poorest white shows the porsh good, time good, time slide in the, house and nobody had no.
Speaker 2: Chicken no brainer for. Me nobody tapped, in, bro but nobody trying to get out their. Situation it was so. Good, no that's easy for, me all.
Speaker 1: Right. Updated they was poor. Too they was. Ordered they were. Orders i'm gonna go with good, times.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, bro more people to pour you a. Bro sam was sixty. Five he was supposed to be living on. Benefits good. Time there was able bodies in. There niggas wasn't getting to. It everybody Hates. Chris that's out of. Pocket julius worked too. Hard they wasn't. Broke he was on a. Budget julius had rental. Properties yeah he.
Speaker 1: Was he was locked. In, yeah he was.
Speaker 3: Solid people don't know, that damn of.
Speaker 2: Course for, sure moving, on he took care of which is yesterday one o six to ninety, bam had nineteen fifteen and. Five hooped out your favorite white, Boy Tyler hero has sixteen and. Six The pistons beat the sleeves off Of jazz yesterday one thirty four to one oh. Six cave went crazy with twenty nine to. Nine Thompson twins were crazy with seventeen and. Six all the highlights from today's show will beat from that game. On The pistons clown on The jazz, yesterday so we'll see more of that later in the. SHOW a couple of, games AND i want to see how y'all feel about. Him first, game we Got rockets At. Pacers, rockets go with The, rockets chill, Out pacers covering you know? What talking about This raptors At Magic magic all, Right i'm gonna Go Magic bucks At.
Speaker 1: Hawks that's the tricky one for. Me i'm gonna go With i'm gonna go with.
Speaker 3: The i'm gonna Take i'm gonna take damn.
Speaker 1: Game, Yeah i'm gonna Go bucks for. Show whereas At nicks might be a good, game that's gonna be a good, game might be a good. Game i'm gonna take The knicks at home, though push, On Matthew.
Speaker 2: Barton actually because it's At i'm gonna Go Wors, Stephan mike wilatte, Tonight calves At, Bulls calves for, show seventy Six ers At Tea wolves Or Tea, Wolves nets At, spurs go get, Dinner, Yeah nets, Tonight, Yeah clippers At, suns go with.
Speaker 1: This i'm gonna go with The. Suns, man they had a rough, patch But i'm gonna go to The.
Speaker 3: Suns norman gonna get twenty five and.
Speaker 2: Might, Yeah i'm gonna Go clippers before we get to this last. Game how you feel about the possibility Of Chauncey bills being the coach of The suns.
Speaker 3: If they get rid Of BUT i don't like.
Speaker 1: It you don't like? That what said?
Speaker 2: That there's been, rummers like a lot of people have it what they've. Done they, say you, know if If bud goes an opportunity for, that he might be With chauncey.
Speaker 3: M No Bron, Like I'M i won't stay In. Portland, yeah keep building your resume with the young. Guys bro work on your game for.
Speaker 2: Show At, last certainly at Least pelicans At Kers. Lakers, YEAH i gotta like Hes lakers as. Well Super Chap Jay string says it crazy for me to Take yo Over. Shacks skill, Wise shock wouldn't have been todn't have the same success.
Speaker 1: Today, boy you're crazy as. Hell. Shock so, yeah y'all ever Seen? Shock they can't have couldn't. Have, well y'all don't Know shack when he was twenty. Two he was faster Than, yokics, jump harder than, yokics just as, skilled. Y'all crazy as, hell, y'all.
Speaker 3: Just he would Destroy. Yoki is amazing because he couldn't keep.
Speaker 1: Up go To Orlando shock, highlights.
Speaker 3: Y'all just y'all trying to, break trying to chase.
Speaker 1: Him. Shock the senters are six nine now two. Hundred shack was three hundred. Pounds. Bro you wild yeah crazy especially ain't even the Biggest shack. Fan.
Speaker 3: Bro, BRO.
Speaker 1: I ain't pretty, Low, bro but Like shack was too, Dominant, bro it ain't close For shore twenty. Five you gotta be, shocking So, bro, y'ah you have to See. SHACK i don't think they ever.
Speaker 3: Man go Watch Blue, Chips, Bro, yeah that's.
Speaker 1: It just go Watch.
Speaker 3: Watch don't Watch. Lakers katy is.
Speaker 1: Wilding you see the first three people don't look at The Sun's shack Or, boston oh, no Or. Cleveland he go don't look there, Either go Watch shack when he was. Shocked bro y'all. Crazy, Yeah, bro it's too Domb and.
Speaker 3: This is even my Boy Hoty white getting the elbowed on top of his head.
Speaker 1: Or even shacked. Before, Bro look at, this, bro it's too.
Speaker 3: Little.
Speaker 1: Bro it's had the best heart type.
Speaker 3: Either that's another, Footer Papa, jones find no.
Speaker 1: Food look at this, man say, boy they start my, boy good Pop Holley White, man you ain't even. Go but, anyway shout out to, Shock shout out the shock. MAN a couple of on.
Speaker 2: Me locked the Fucking we're gonna have mok on here later in the. Week, man we're gonna keep it up to. Day it's a Smart smatics. Time BUT i shout To houston to Car kans yesterday sixty five to fifty, nine they got the big twelve tider for the second year in the. Row because if it ain't, them it's Always kansas in the last ten.
Speaker 3: Years Is kelvin out, there, yes, man shout to Kill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he got them boys playing at a high. Level yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, now my problem With houston is every time we get to the, tournament they be on some, bullshit but they got hurt last.
Speaker 1: Year they starting point guard got hurt last. Year, yeah and they probably could have made it to the. SHIP i ain't gonna, lie but they starting point guard got. Hurt, YEAH i won't putting on that.
Speaker 3: Program is he turned that program around for?
Speaker 1: Sure anywhere and go they win most definitely one of the best coaches. Ever hall Of fame coach.
Speaker 2: Easily Last duke take care Of White porter straight ninety three to sixty asd, situation, boy that ship looked.
Speaker 1: Crazy Cooper flag eight and. Seven boys had WHERE i was. At they had a nerve to turn the game. On oh, MAN i ain't gonna. Lie, Man, Wait, FOREST i need to call Me. Man i'll get you some. Players but if people wearing zero at wait for, it it's crazy. Ship that look crazy out. There that's a nigga got? Zero.
Speaker 3: Ye what you're supposed to?
Speaker 1: Do? Bro what you?
Speaker 3: MEAN i Was american fast fastest number Round? Bro that was my University.
Speaker 1: America let people wear zero they are out of. Pocket can we see who's turn to Wake? Forest? Nah, People it's Like Randolph, Childers Tim, Duncan Chris.
Speaker 3: Okay since since we hear, ship is that more out of pocket now or more out of pocket when you went back To atlanta And buddy wouldn't give you the?
Speaker 1: ZERO i think Wake forest is a more out of. POCKET i Mean, atlanta, dude you did damage In atlanta. Too, yeah BUT i don't think my jersey is gonna be Retired atlanta LIKE i was All american wait FOR us first round pick damn all muxy. Respect, YEAH i MEAN i think all these dudes might have. GRADUATED i don't know he, Graduated Rodney, ROGERS i think run The Chris paul graduated from Seem state, Though SO i don't. Know come on way tap in zero on The, Rappers, no they don't gotta put. It i'm just, saying like you can just put it. Away you ain't gotta put it in the raptors like was. Zero it's, Crazy, LIKE i don't know what people, did and they two years that wait for, Us BUT i THINK i did some talk stuff for two.
Speaker 3: Years you, did. Bro all of these people are enough championships that. Solid shout out To timm D and you're a part of the new generation.
Speaker 1: Too, yeah But i've seen. THAT i said buddy win and. Zero that's crazy and not doing. Nothing damn outside is the latest person, There, josh Damn, yeah they got a tap. In, man they got a tap. IN i feel like if you made to the, league you had you came To austar in the, league or just even had a long career, league your college shoul probably retire your jersey.
Speaker 3: Facts come on your.
Speaker 1: High SCHOOL i mean high schools do?
Speaker 3: That what's? That All?
Speaker 1: Americans look at? That me retired for? Real ship too or just credit? UP i don't. KNOW i put that one. Up they got, room put, up put them.
Speaker 3: Away arena big.
Speaker 2: Enough it ain't too many people All. Americans, yeah and y'all was definitely the last. Team it was never won the. Nation, wait show facts at least on the. SQUAD i mean they all Made. AMERICANS i was, like dang A C C A cc. Players, okay but respect for, sure, man shout To. White make it right all? Right be hearing very five? Buckets who was getting to it?
Speaker 3: Yesterday That's ga brom life fifty one on a back to, back you know WHAT i? Mean game? Night all respect TO sga for.
Speaker 2: Sure he might have messed up in the last play the game a shout ou to D bank yesterday held his team down thirty, five ten and ten day at the, Office my, boy yeah.
Speaker 1: Over drumming. Bro shout out to my dog, man you, know having a resurgence man twenty five or, eighteen getting his opportunity to, play.
Speaker 2: Trying to make the most of, it for, sure definitely his time to shine the rest of the. Season get, out my. Boy i'm spping Tother cooper flat twenty, eight eight and. Seven hey, man he might best, around Get conference player of the, year national player of the.
Speaker 1: Year he might run All he really might run the table LIKE kd did and worthy of. It two facts for. SURE i don't know if you get player of the year overdue From, auburn THOUGH i.
Speaker 3: Like that little younger from, you yes, too the little. LEFTY i gotta get his. Name ain't what's his? Name he been killing? Two i'm gonna get it for.
Speaker 2: Show tap in last certain Let simon's hooped out yesterday thirty four and. Four get to, it my, boy all, right be here and get well. Soon we need some encouragement this, morning.
Speaker 3: Probably Walker Kessler.
Speaker 1: Paul ree boomed on it for, sure production, Team get well.
Speaker 3: Soon Damn huh's, Crazy paul re. DUNK i can't see THE tv And kestler.
Speaker 1: It don't. Work but if Y'all bory go look At Paul Reed Walker, kestler.
Speaker 3: Get on your. YouTube Paul red he.
Speaker 1: All highlights from this game yesterday for. Real.
Speaker 3: Bro he been getting dunked on the lock this. Year ye shot, Blacker. BRO i mean, Respect, bro.
Speaker 1: But we ain't see no black.
Speaker 3: Holights showed me the.
Speaker 1: Tape nah with the lights may be getting punched, on but he got. Some he got some. Cool that's the hold on what that fire hedd.
Speaker 3: THOUSAND i was about to say ship he brought us off the?
Speaker 1: Deal we're for? Real who is? That that?
Speaker 3: Was jeff's a? Host you are From Josh smith For Austin reees what you?
Speaker 1: All it's a terrible.
Speaker 3: COMPARISON i don't even, know, bro they don't even do the same.
Speaker 2: Stuff, Yeah i'm cooling that, cozy Said Cody slap traffics car as a.
Speaker 1: Receipt yeah yeah they, will but they ain't gonna let it. HAPPEN i know he wants you, Though, yeah get it back in. Blood he deserve. Wrapped he probably slamming or.
Speaker 3: Something they do like they did who we see that was crazy, Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah he got spirit for. Real that ship was. Crazy would you.
Speaker 3: Get in a ring a little spirit y out for the? Content, NO.
Speaker 1: I get in the. Ring DON'T i love body? SLIM i won't love spirit the spiritual for fifty k, NAH i love body. Slim, yeah he felt in the. Morning he felt that in the. Morning Key Agency incorporated, said how y'all feel About David booker he? Traded if he's traded to at to team up a tray hm, hmm, Nah, YEAH i don't want. THAT i don't LIKE d booking trade.
Speaker 3: TOGETHER i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i.
Speaker 3: CAN'T i ain't analyzed.
Speaker 1: That, NO i don't like. THAT i LIKE D. Book i'm not mad if we GOT d. Book so the book only slid with somebody like a, caliber like A. Cp, yeah he needed like a h a floor. General his personality is too alpha m.
Speaker 3: Because he played with a lame mellow.
Speaker 1: BALL i don't. Know he could probably play with, anybody but his personality is super alpha Like Kobe, Lake so he needs somebody else to go back at. Him AND i don't know If Trey. Young Trey young probably got a lot of respect FOR D book AND d book probably respect For, young BUT i don't know if his personality is to go back at the.
Speaker 3: Book he don't want to differ as. MUCH i think the.
Speaker 1: Book LIKE cp personality is like very, alpha like he funk all that what you're talking, about like you need to be right, There and the book could go back at see, people but there's a mutual respect because they they gonna hold each other to a certain. Standard AND i don't know if that'll be the same With Trey young and d. Book and he probably lookd at LIKE.
Speaker 2: Og he ain't looking at trades like damn equal not better than, You so you don't see how that works. OUT i don't like that dynamic might give someone for kJ martin see all these highlights is coming from That pistons jazz.
Speaker 1: Game that bitch a okay dropped that bit shot. Though that's, TOUGH o kJ In. Utah, yep.
Speaker 2: He is a part of the trade deadline. Situation found a Home utah for a. Moment shout to kJ, martin tig who you got wherever? Else lift shout that shave sharp over And germany most definitely.
Speaker 1: Hey on bird that boy right There. Athletic they one of my favorite young. GUNS i like that blazzerd. Team, man what do you do into? Dealing? Harper, yep once they get, dealing we're. Up and then uh yeah s G, a please please show that clip across Young.
Speaker 2: Holiday huh. Wow oh that's tough sniper in the. Building, BOW i.
Speaker 3: Don't really be hoop on the head better on too light day in the office.
Speaker 1: Telling you brother so, smooth don't move, headmen he got one to like his snatch to back the balance is so. Smooth somebody on that bench that's a coach, talking probably, saying contest can test the bobs of solid and the. Rockets, yeah, contest.
Speaker 3: Say nigga throwing your hands up on the posal. Team it's.
Speaker 1: Crazy they probably can test the shot for. Sure, man, alright be here people trying to win some bread to. Day what you got for? Him all? Right?
Speaker 3: Man Today Lebron james twenty, Five Zion williamson twenty, FIVE i Got Jimmy butler grabbing a dub tonight, Twenty Jayalen green, Twenty polo, Twenty Damon lillard twenty, five year In fox twenty two hundred dollars when you nine thousand today.
Speaker 2: Two hundred when you nine? Jeez, man not a bad way to start You tuesday night off. Listen we appreciate. Y'all we will be back the same time tomorrow, Morning fox twenty in the.
Speaker 1: Morning the volume