Speaker 1: The spreeing a f.
Speaker 2: U Reggie Balls still with Lou yok cut something, what's up?
Speaker 1: What's up? It's like real niggas ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: That went.
Speaker 1: I'm basically trying to say, nigga, nigga, nigga fucked up?
Speaker 2: Big Three's.
Speaker 1: That Kendrick Nigga? How long you give before Drake respond? Bro?
Speaker 2: I don't. They're gonna hash this out behind the scenes, Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: And then do like how jay Z and Nos was like both on J pop up on.
Speaker 3: Stage and then it's just a reunion tour that be super lame facts climbing tho you want us to go back.
Speaker 1: To twenty No, I'm thinking like this, bro, and I know how it is and how it be.
Speaker 2: Bro, It's just.
Speaker 1: Well, niggas be talking about who side you nigga. I'm grown, yeah, whoever make good music. I'm listening to all that ship was no motherfucker.
Speaker 2: People get mad at me for listening to Gunner. I ain't switch on.
Speaker 1: But it's like with that, Bro, it's a different type of thing. Like I don't judge you, Lou, but that new gunn af said fire that ship hard as some bitch boy.
Speaker 2: I just ain't.
Speaker 1: I just ain't happy. I ain't had nobody to talk to it about. That's what I don't go around be like that new gun Better if a nigga blaning it up, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to Gunner by myself for years straight. It's good to just be around some niggas that just think like me.
Speaker 1: Shut and I'm gonna be honest with you. It's been a long time since I listened to it in Atlanta. Anytime I crossed out of that state line, all that ship turned up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you don't know how.
Speaker 3: Niggas I get it, and you from you really from Atlantic. See, I'm from d C. So I ain't got no bound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying you you drive on the wrong street. Nigga might just get a fending yet.
Speaker 3: I guess I've been playing with fire because I haven't been in was it Camilton?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you good?
Speaker 4: Right? Changed a little bit?
Speaker 3: I know, because I was in the liquor store and uh getting something from my sisters and I was I was like, damn, it's kind of late, I like, and the dude came, he said.
Speaker 1: Louke with you. Yeah, you gotta don.
Speaker 2: S little skin.
Speaker 3: But I was really chilling. I wasn't really trying to you know, hoodie on he said.
Speaker 1: He said, But Louke, why that high street niggas gonna greet you, bro?
Speaker 2: That's what he ain't damnmember nothing fuck with you? Bro?
Speaker 1: You know what makes it so good when like the community fuck with you, when it's like you could do no wrong with ship like you just like when I say do no wrong like and I don't know Diddy type ship I'm saying, like when I say, like you could just be like, why what the fuck you're asking? Waldmart? You know what I'm saying, Like niggas that you're where for you at? Well, I know this ain't my nigga and Target.
Speaker 2: Man, it's a dude. Every time I just went to Walmart, h huh. I had to get the Eastern stuff for my daughter. Yeah, walked in there.
Speaker 3: Oh my boy, he working, he working there. You know the hood one over them Cascade.
Speaker 2: They locked up all the soul for sure, all of the older.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't walk out that bit with a dull look.
Speaker 2: Anything you need you need me to unlost some ship.
Speaker 3: God, bron, I'm the only nigga in Walmart that ain't gotta I ain't gonna.
Speaker 2: Say because yeah, cause you don't want it. You don't want to make that.
Speaker 3: I ain't No, I ain't on that gunner. But uh, I'm sorry. Keller Nigga.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: That's you boy and nav Green from Broken Plate. Look, I'm coming at you again. You know what I'm coming for, trying to get you some money.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: If you're not on Prize Picks, what you waiting for? Sign up right now and if you use the Broken Plate cold they meshing anything up to one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: And it's the perfect week.
Speaker 1: We got the Sweet sixteen this week and we got the Elite eight this weekend.
Speaker 2: Well we win't on.
Speaker 1: Let's get some money before Final four starts, and you know how we're doing.
Speaker 2: We want nineteen forty two and Fiji water man.
Speaker 1: Look, you get two to six players, it's easy, two to six players, and you can win twenty five times your money. And I ain't just telling you that because I just did it. I just did it for real. I just did it twenty five times your money and they sent it to you. Shout out the Prize Picks man with all jokes aside, sign up right now, man, anything up to one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: They matching that? Who you know doing that?
Speaker 1: Then they got other promo way's you go, referred friend, They got taco to man, come on and get these pigs in man, tell them to have Green sent you from Broken Play. Use that Broken Play code. Go get you some of this March madness money. Oh bro, no lie, So I'm in Kansas City, then we can. A nigga was like, oh you know how you introduced yourself cause he came around. I will tip hands some shoulder in Kansas City. So I was like, oh, now Green when I Donemo, he.
Speaker 2: Was like, I know who you are.
Speaker 1: I wor Broken Play? I said, nigga, yeah see. And then that for a nigga to just be saying like nigga did what we watching? Then where we get our news from niggas don't know what's going on till they talk to us.
Speaker 2: Rach, come on, man, have enough for that?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh man, on Bro, I called it. I called it, said I told Chad, I told that, I told you, you told me.
Speaker 2: I told don I told you that.
Speaker 3: I said, look ship when you mixed, when you really mixed some real niggas in one room.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Yes, sir, yes, oh man.
Speaker 2: All right, lord, not the way the little and no think what is it? I be wait for now.
Speaker 1: I'll be wait for you to get the Senate like period. Yeah, getting like it'd be like a run on sat like. I cannot unsee that since they brought it to my attentions.
Speaker 2: So when you talking talking, I mean what's your employment?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I want to know what's your job description? Look?
Speaker 1: You mad that they made the observation.
Speaker 3: Observation you want, But you niggas ain't no valedictorious.
Speaker 2: You know, suon kome lightie relaxed. I got my paperwork, good ship, you know.
Speaker 5: I went to Georgia tech man gradually.
Speaker 1: Could have went to Stamford.
Speaker 3: I completed every sentence when it when it man out, Yeah, there you go. When I'm on here, man, don't don't judge me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might not even be sober.
Speaker 2: I'm on that fast over Reggie.
Speaker 1: You been doing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How that been going for y'all? Good?
Speaker 4: I'm getting tired of it. I ain't learning to you.
Speaker 2: I was irritated yesterday, but I.
Speaker 4: Mean it's it's Sunday right around the corner, so we'll be done with it.
Speaker 1: The thing here, we keep a nigga on here? Should have I should have threw it across the camera. Man, speaking of throwing across the motherfucking camera, NFL officially bands the hip drop tackle. Man. Just let these nigga play flag football.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Well that two hands, that was a good goddamn rufe.
Speaker 1: How regit?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: You cannot stop a man and and and from running running in one direction and put all your weight on the back of that man's leg.
Speaker 4: Bro, That's that's just as bad, if not worse than a horse collar.
Speaker 1: The only way they could tackle.
Speaker 2: What's the tackle?
Speaker 6: The one where you hip drop you fall back on on on the back leg, when you drop all your weight down on that back leg.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about, brom lining lineing do it?
Speaker 4: But now dB is doing that. Yeah, that's dangerous, bro, you know that. And that's this is a DV now.
Speaker 3: So if he's about to be cut blocking, man, A thought they been done, got rid of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they still like but it's in between the hashes or something like that.
Speaker 2: At this point, we can't really protect. Ain't nobody protected.
Speaker 1: Regid of the game fast. Bro, it's I don't think they automatically like I'm finna hip drop tackle this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: He's just trying to.
Speaker 3: What's wrong. I'm gonna tell you why. It's the social media. Think about it, Bro, you get fucked up on the plate. As soon as you're in the locker room, somebody tweeting you good, They DM and you in halftime?
Speaker 2: What's up? Fuck that hip drop?
Speaker 6: Hey, man, you got a decision whether you can try to grab this man's jersey, uh, grab his cleats something, But that's a conscious decision to put all.
Speaker 4: Your weight on the back of that man.
Speaker 1: Live. They banned all this ship ready, they banning the hip drop. How you band and how you tackle the quarterback? Now you probably just gonna have to start saying.
Speaker 2: Freeze all the way. You're gonna get tag you tag stop.
Speaker 3: I'm about the top of you playing hide and go seek, and they're gonna find a cute human nigga wasn't even playing.
Speaker 4: But bro, hey, you don't see you see it's going to flag, bro, Flag is.
Speaker 2: Say J. J. Watt compares new rules to flag football.
Speaker 3: It's in the Olympics, Bro, So y'all think it's on the way. So y'all think how they're doing the Pro Bowl that situation.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of NFL. And I think we in that Median era, bro. And when I say median arrow rigal, we done seen them hard hits. Well, niggas like hitting you know what I'm saying. They took that down. Now It's like, Nigga, you don't even get the big hits no more. Now, I nig gotta Paul's make sure it shoulder down and then try to hit you.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like when it's like when you see a big hit. Now, even when it make it, it's clean, but that impact and how loud it looks, and they'll.
Speaker 1: Run that shallow head in U c l A. That was clean, right, it's clean.
Speaker 6: Like it's all now subjective for them to control the narrative for this damn game for.
Speaker 2: Real, for it it's gonna be offensive.
Speaker 1: All the offensive players stand out there and just let one dB just play the goddamn in zone pretty much.
Speaker 2: So basically phone touchdown how we used.
Speaker 4: To doing to see the points scored. Man, that's gonna keep these ratings up.
Speaker 1: It ain't.
Speaker 2: I want to man, they gotta have some hits.
Speaker 3: A defensive team gotta just protest one game and don't show up. Don't go on the field, nigga, go out there and everybody take a knee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would love to see that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Call the flag now, yeah, keep calling the flags, nigga. JJ McCarthy is a for the commanders. There's a locked teams trying to trade up for J. J.
Speaker 4: McCarthy.
Speaker 1: That's I'm lost the Michigan quarterback. I don't care how old a white boy. The white boy ain't ship.
Speaker 6: How we not talking about my boy, Damie's from l s U. How we're not talking about uh damn. That's about the only one I really.
Speaker 4: Owned for real career.
Speaker 1: You don't like Washington quarterback? No, Bro, We was watching, Bro, we were watching some footage. He makes some throws.
Speaker 2: Bro, he makes My only thing I like him, The only thing about him the health. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's like two a cls and he got hurt again. Three damn.
Speaker 2: He had two on one ship.
Speaker 1: I saw they making the NFL them nigga ain't gonna get hurt straight. It's tough in cottage. You niggas haven't sweet get to the league.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be two hand tuck straight.
Speaker 1: Damien Harris announced his retirement at twenty seven years old.
Speaker 4: Congratulations up, Why do you think so young?
Speaker 1: And when at the Patriots running back? Yeah, what they say he going through is called clicks.
Speaker 2: Yeah the only time you I mean.
Speaker 4: Running back boy, you're taking punishment every place.
Speaker 2: He did get hurt last year, though, was he starting?
Speaker 5: I think Romandre Stevenson start.
Speaker 4: It might be something bigger than that, Like it's always health when it's that, you know for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty seven.
Speaker 1: But then nigga gotta be smart too, because if he the type of nigga that I would be, he finnah, God damn get insurance clean.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven So he got he he got his uh insured, he got his pitching pinch. Yeah, he vetted, So he gonna be said.
Speaker 2: Ten years, I'm three. I mean I got five, But once I hit that third one, I knew I was straight.
Speaker 6: Three years yeah, three years after Russ it's like three years in some change, right, three years?
Speaker 1: Three years about the years that go up how much you get retirement.
Speaker 3: Every I think like I will probably get more in my retirement then somebody that played against Lawrence Taylor Bay which is sucked up.
Speaker 1: And that much. Alright, Let how the game go? Yeah, nigga, was your born at the right time. You can't help that ship's destiny. God damn the baseball player, I can't say his name.
Speaker 2: Show how.
Speaker 1: Well that when that when that nigga Marcella come in handy boy, I know you wouldn't have got that loose Reggie probably would have been closer than both.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't have got that.
Speaker 6: I say it again, Call him all the time, you call him at all the time.
Speaker 5: Show he.
Speaker 1: Breaks his silence on the five million dollar gambling scounter with him and his interpreter. Niggas, stop talking, nigga. If I can't say your name, I know they can't. Nigga, you don't understand English. You ain't know what you were doing. You was your foreign against the system.
Speaker 2: Who got who got the best interpreter? The Spanish boxers or the or the baseball player.
Speaker 1: Spanish boxers Spanish boxers talk about and then the interpreter might say he.
Speaker 2: Was a good fight.
Speaker 1: Puto puocho, puto poocha here, don't want the left eight and the right hook.
Speaker 2: He talked him out.
Speaker 1: He was a good champion. It was a good fight. He wanted to think all the promoters Puoto Poocho, Poto poocho, poota negro. He thinks, he thinks that he's a black activist and he's going to continue making this community have him on like ESPN.
Speaker 2: First take the interpret Ain't there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like me? He competiti, Hey man, them nigga be them nigga be talking cash ship cussing them niggas out of the nigga internal to make them niggas sound like they got some like some some noble means.
Speaker 5: So we got we got old tiny talking. We wanted to know what he's saying, if you can interpret it for us? What is that in this statement? About to play? About to play it all right? Oh damn, I know you took Japanese and for.
Speaker 4: The sure he played, you took Japanese for me.
Speaker 1: I had to And so at the school I was at, we had a god damn, that ship was so tough.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: What Now I had a Japanese teacher too, Now, cap bro, nah I forked audio. Now cap audio, he smoked too. He smoked, got him a little drink than chill. Now that that right now. I don't think they won't be interpret that. I said, why niggas worry about what the fuck I'm doing? He said, why nigga worry about what the fuck I'm doing with my money? Play ship and on pos He said, I'm gonna pop my ship. I'm not betting on myself, which I should, because should I'm striking motherfuckers out plood shoe, damn all that the whole a nigga worry about me and Diddy fleeing from house to house. He's tripping now, he's tripping now, flood.
Speaker 2: Ship with him?
Speaker 1: On that pose it he said, Niggas ain't like I'm paying for pussy. I'm just betting on the cover. They're chilling, staying the funk out the way. But I did bout pussy five million, play.
Speaker 4: Show this ship.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's a tough one.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to tell you what.
Speaker 2: I think. No, No, you might be right.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear exactly what what what did you get in the beginning though, he said, bitch nigga, but.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to say it.
Speaker 1: Bro. Japanese is one of the easiest languages.
Speaker 3: To learn, so they said, Nigga me knowing you got that, let me tell you for like half a semester, go ahead.
Speaker 1: So louis right. He said, bitch niggas coming from me when I ain't dead ship but brain love and God damn honor and respect to this ship. He said, Nigga fucked the Big Three Nigga. It's just big nig bitch Nigga bomb.
Speaker 2: I couldn't say myself, bro, but for him to like not have no remorse.
Speaker 1: I fucked with him because he ain't doing nothing wrong. Nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm losing my own money.
Speaker 4: Then the interprets steal from.
Speaker 5: That's what their claiming said.
Speaker 1: That's what we call ing the bitch nigga Regie. That's where he talked.
Speaker 3: That's what first that first line in that last segment interpretent. Oh, yeah, that was personal from here, bitch nigga Nigga.
Speaker 1: Like nigga, what the fuck you? What's up nigga? Yeah, cause I can tell how he poured him out. They got some footage of him talking to him on the side. Play it again audio eat the last segment, that last segment.
Speaker 2: Talk and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought he want my nigga. Then he switched like a pussy little Big the nigga.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: See, now I hate when it gets like that because he brought up personal ship. He said, the nigga was all cool when I had to pay health shit for his mommy and daddy when they were finished loo with their motherfucking house. But now I got a gambling problem cause nigga, I told you no one time, bitch, nigga.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's how it be, bro Damn shot.
Speaker 1: Speaking of gambling problem, shout out of pride, pick a bullyfucking six, pick my lad hunter, my look, my little girl. She going.
Speaker 2: She going on spring break with her mama this year. So she was like, Dad, I could go.
Speaker 1: She was like, she know, she thinks she joking. She was like, Dad, you're probably here.
Speaker 2: Was like, what's up?
Speaker 1: She was like, I wanted to get a couple of outfits for next week. So I said, you know what, I gave him my card, put my picks in. I'm just watching the games as they go and everything looking good. I got one game left Houston, I got ship, so goddamn he was stuck and he had fourteen in the first half. Louke, all he gotta do is get fifteen and a half, So that means another shot man. When I tell you the nigga caught that motherfucker off the rim. Yes, it was like, didn't like Nigga, gonna get your money.
Speaker 3: Nigga said, yeah, niggah where shopping though?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: No, not for your daughter like how she is she thirteen? She went forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of that ship up. You can't hurt that.
Speaker 4: That's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you gotta do right by them kids forever.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the mind seven huh so we only we go, we we ross Marshall.
Speaker 4: I love absolutely Thatida. You ain't for you, your suppor you.
Speaker 2: They got that ship in Marshall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nigga right in front. I love Nigga. I still go to Marshall. That's where I get my damn boxer draws the T shirt and marshallton for twenty Nigga, you catch the ass seven ninety nine, five ninety nine, good.
Speaker 2: Ass, the red tag three.
Speaker 4: I'll be on the marsh rush.
Speaker 1: I go in there and get my Tommet boxes out of that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I gotta go down t J Max.
Speaker 1: Reggie Hey, Yeah, Nigga nineteen ninety nine for the tummet Boxer.
Speaker 4: I I go for the toys and the kids. My baby girl, yeah.
Speaker 1: Four years old. I went in there and spent two hundred dollars. Nigga. Her mama told me you showing up when ship.
Speaker 2: Came for that all this ship.
Speaker 1: I took the whole clan and some of that ship nine, grabbing all that ship, putting it in the but and roll right out that mother.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like to show a little bit when I dropped that.
Speaker 1: When I dropped them clothes, you wropped them clothes out and mark.
Speaker 3: And they racked up real nice. Absolutely, they come sets sometime with a purse.
Speaker 1: I love when that ship comes in a three piece set and they think, you know, bought three different items. And I take it apart. I take all the ship apart, and I'm laying it out too. And yeah, nigga man. One time, one time my older daughter was getting picked up. Her mama got them. We should have seen her faith, and we had to put all that ship in the trunk. I ain't got enough room, I said, my bad.
Speaker 2: Should about it? You all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But nah, I feel good, like you know what I'm saying, Just doing that for them kids. Just like when somebody said they saw Reggie with his son.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah last week. Yeah, yeah, so little ship like that.
Speaker 1: That's why we're gonna be forever blessed.
Speaker 2: You real.
Speaker 1: Talk that ship, dude, Yeah, for real, forever blessed too. It's March madness. Nigga Kentucky. Man, who you think of the biggest upset though, Reggie Kentucky or the goddamn album.
Speaker 2: You think you can take it? Could?
Speaker 6: I think this is the fourth year in the last five years or something like that. They went out first round, so it's it's been happening to him. But Alburn, bro, come on man, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on bro.
Speaker 1: The White Boy study they you know what it was?
Speaker 6: I but and throw the elbow. They straight that pissed the whole team, pissed the whole program.
Speaker 2: He didn't even have to do that.
Speaker 4: I know he was doing. It was stupid ship.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't come to nothing like that though.
Speaker 6: You can't you can't motivate, or you can't give nobody no fire man.
Speaker 4: You can't add no fuel to the fire. You're gonna hear whoop they ass and move.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I've been watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the most exciting game? We don't seening.
Speaker 2: So you think that. Uh, Texas A and M Texas A and M Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's no good over time, but it's okay, that was good.
Speaker 2: Okay Texas A and M Houston.
Speaker 1: Did y'all watch that cracking game? It got good to the end. No craving against Climpson. What nois the Colorado.
Speaker 4: The second the second game, the second round game was closer to was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was right, yeah, look it up above them Colorado.
Speaker 5: Was Oregon.
Speaker 2: That yeah, that was went over.
Speaker 1: That was Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they ran out of gas doing that time.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, but he's gonna be a pro.
Speaker 5: Cus saying something forty the first night, thirty gonna be yeah.
Speaker 1: Nigga, he gonna I say, ain't no way you going for again?
Speaker 2: He juty.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna telling you right now, Yukon is a hard team to beat.
Speaker 2: The hooping Bro. They killing I won't.
Speaker 3: I don't like to say this. I didn't pick them to go to final far. I got Tennessee going to beat them. But something about Purdue that the way they played basketball, it pisces me off, but they played it.
Speaker 2: They played basketball the right way.
Speaker 1: Watch you gun, watch you gun, Bro, you watch you and I'm gonna tell you that that that big bone unit Yukon, they got two of them and Sam Johnson they gonna get Eaty some motherfucking problem. They filed eat as soon as he touch the ball. Let the bitch see what he gonna do and the waller Rhys call it. And you know, I don't disrespect people. The only reason I'm calling him a bitch because he ran up on some short black nigga.
Speaker 2: Come on, nigga.
Speaker 1: They were during the season seven fold man, nigga, run up on a six one nigga. Hey, man, stop all that ship. They were doing the Big ten tournament.
Speaker 4: Yeah I missed that. Yeah, I missed that.
Speaker 1: Hey, I like all boyfriend. What's the name two Illinois Shannon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been who dumb gaze?
Speaker 5: He is gas averaging like thirty?
Speaker 2: What's my man?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What charge? Oh no, I'm glad I don't know about it. Keep balling, nigga. Yeah, yeah, we ain't gonna talk about it on here, but y'all look it up here. Yes. Oh, they try to the same school we at. Nigga, you should have left.
Speaker 4: That was over the summer.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: Fucking what do you do? What do you do.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, he beat the choice, but he beat the charge.
Speaker 1: Man, I would have I would have tried for school.
Speaker 5: Yeah our work.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh yeah we can't yeah cause but he beat.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no choice. You nigga left me for dad. Bitch ass in my shunting voice, almost get show interpreted.
Speaker 2: I didn't see. I didn't know that back history.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, that's why we got him on a different type of You gotta we.
Speaker 3: Gotta before you, before you do next year, before you do your march madness breaking.
Speaker 2: You gotta going through background life stuff. But they what got him here.
Speaker 4: Ship that's a nightly thing, a sixth game and my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, suspension, bro.
Speaker 4: You gotta know these backstories. Man, you put money on.
Speaker 2: Oh so he is really roll right now? What man?
Speaker 1: It might sound crazy and don Mike gotta edit mm hmm. Gotta pay for pushing. If you pay for that, it ain't it ain't no question more.
Speaker 5: Pass receipts.
Speaker 1: It's receipt check her cassh out I gave him to and in the memo I put for pushing.
Speaker 2: You know I rather get caught up.
Speaker 4: Use a camo, bro, oh, use.
Speaker 1: You only thing for cakes, got.
Speaker 2: The only thing that is. That is the discreet way.
Speaker 3: Now they now they screenshotting, They screenshotting.
Speaker 2: I paid you, Yeah you gotta, I paid you.
Speaker 1: But bro, it's just getting to the point, like man, it makes I don't know if the world comes to this, you gotta just find you somebody. It's gonna end up. We just gotta be faithful.
Speaker 4: Why the y'all laugh.
Speaker 1: Laughing? Why I do the right ship.
Speaker 2: Like you had it?
Speaker 1: Bro't the street doesn't change.
Speaker 2: Can't do it when you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't do what Paulum used to do back in the day, getting round looking at look at the freaking documentary wall.
Speaker 2: That. But I already knew it was some crazy. That's why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what bro old niggas not in school.
Speaker 2: Not in school.
Speaker 1: I ain't never went to school. Just come hey, bro, that chill a.
Speaker 2: Teen nineteen trying to join a little break twenty.
Speaker 1: Bro, this is what I've seen somebody put on the comments. Motherfucker said, uh you know because when we was in here talking about Glorilla, uh, sexy rings, a lot of about music. Yeah, they said it's crazy. Forty old men sent around talking about twenty three year old girl. Hey wait a minute, Hey, if you watch the show, bitch, we talk about everything, but it is a nigga who's saying it, talking about so damn we can't learn about stops and bitch, this ain't the show for that.
Speaker 2: What the already know that he I don't even know you want to learn ship. It's a niggah said that though, And I went to.
Speaker 3: You know, when I tell you got damn that nigga, at least forty five squalls are cute.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, damn you here gonna hate.
Speaker 2: This what he don't even watch it.
Speaker 1: The clip just was everywhere. It's just the niggas and somebody else comings I saw. Yeah, I liked it too.
Speaker 4: I do that ship too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like he bro what.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact it was because we were talking about the Delts and a k as one of the aunties that goes to the gym.
Speaker 2: She mentioned that comment.
Speaker 3: She said, Lou, I wanted to protect y'all and say, there's some young men, but I didn't want to get into it.
Speaker 1: She was adults.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 1: When Universe bro, it gonna come back to us.
Speaker 2: As soon as I walked in.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that, what you know, the power of the tongue, No Diddy, I walked in, I walked in the I walked in the gym.
Speaker 2: First person I see, I said, but you did right neew.
Speaker 1: The company, but the confident God, she threw that. She threw that motherfucker like vivid Blea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, don't we do this?
Speaker 1: So, bro, That's why a lot of people get counseled because they start trying to be in every fucking circle. If you allow what you want to be around you, you can't counsel up because you know you should have been gonna stop three minutes in. You know what the fun going on on this show? So if you stop watching this, good see a nigga like that who made that comment? Damn? They can't talk about stops and bitch Nope and why stop the video? Why that nigga for what nigga? We gambled. I'm a nigga who came from ship. I've been gambling all my life. Don't hear what stops? Yeah?
Speaker 2: HOWK talk that? Don't comment again unless you want that show.
Speaker 1: How Yeah, that's what we gotta starting. How But no, it's just like I think people be wont certain ship out of different niggas that you nigga. You want us three, Marcell probably can't, so I ain't gonna include him.
Speaker 2: You want US three and.
Speaker 1: Marcel to talk about stocks, and it's just US three listening to.
Speaker 2: Marseilles and thirty minutes nigga, dude.
Speaker 1: And then when you lose your money, now we now you want to go a shin nigga had me investing it towards all rouse.
Speaker 4: You know we got that young listener.
Speaker 1: They do want win. They do for talk. Oh yeah, shout out. The niggas been sucking with the broken play merch.
Speaker 2: They like that garbage gospel. He said, appreciate y'all, oh the garbage basket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if y'all niggas wearing that ship, put your ship on. Man, he don't be like old boy when he said, my fresh, put your ship on with some good ship.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you can't back with another.
Speaker 1: Yeah ground was he fresh?
Speaker 3: He got about he done had two fists. They got a doll, but be made of him. They got Bobbie doll, but lord, yeah no, he got his own dog.
Speaker 2: How are you think he ise?
Speaker 4: Oh forty five and up bro, when you know what I'm saying, Bro, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That is fresh forty five and up.
Speaker 1: That's fresh.
Speaker 2: With the one fifth in your pocket, that's fresh.
Speaker 3: And I think his niece was saying, like the girls gonna stay out my dms by my uncle.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so some country ship man, Bro, No, I ain't.
Speaker 2: You don't like what you see.
Speaker 5: Texas, he had the water burger water that nigga.
Speaker 2: Nigga ain't put his food down. He just he just moved it out the way with the big.
Speaker 5: Like what you fresh polo balances matching back.
Speaker 2: Up to take the picture. Hmi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, John J. Porter under investigation for a prop being on himself.
Speaker 4: My dog ever four points again? What the fun is he doing?
Speaker 2: And well he ain't got to worry about being the neva in a minute.
Speaker 1: I mean, nigga, if y'all just say he in the g trying to run.
Speaker 2: Their bands up. John Porter comes be on broken play what you been on? Yeah, under get the he.
Speaker 1: Bro, Hey, I'm gonna keep it real, bro.
Speaker 2: I like a nigga like that. And you just spoke about that. You just spoke about that.
Speaker 3: You know, niggas need to start started researching what was the over the unders and produced.
Speaker 2: I did say that you said that he heard he heard you. He hurt me, dog man. Niggas this ship going global. We got niggas suspense that is Canna.
Speaker 6: It's international, that is Canada and can Yeah, bro, nigga international international man.
Speaker 5: In the game January twenty six against the Clippers, there was an increased betting interest on the under reporters props because which was five and a half points, four and a half rebounds and one a half assists and only one over on their porter made three and he checked himself out the game.
Speaker 1: Cause, man, that nigga probably be about to hear the lay.
Speaker 4: Up black for real.
Speaker 5: There's a video of him making the three went off blast and when he's like.
Speaker 3: What I said, you gotta find that clip I got you. I was like, hey, y'all, but this this they get me shoot with the should repeat itself. Shout documentary that nigga. That nigga was a baller. The nigga had like fifteen eighteen.
Speaker 2: He hit a three. Niggas fuck.
Speaker 1: Like they was down. They won the game, but he was like trying to score at the.
Speaker 2: End of the game. The nigga, the nigga down, He came down splash.
Speaker 4: Sid I know what you're talking about the game.
Speaker 1: He went like this.
Speaker 2: Lost the game.
Speaker 1: What I say when we be on here and I be telling niggas keep it niggas, that's keeping it, nigga bro a, he's keeping it too.
Speaker 7: Niggas eight three come of his ship, coach, like what you got, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's kind of like a blue Chips, Like, that's a Rico. They times they three exits, that's a Rinco.
Speaker 1: Right now, man, gambling Rico. James Harden and Clippers playoff demons are here. Look let me tell you about that, cause it happened after the last week. James Harden played better defense against his team than he do against other niggas.
Speaker 4: Can you see him.
Speaker 5: Close out against.
Speaker 4: He threw the baggage too much money, man, too much money.
Speaker 3: You gotta get too much money, se But Anthony Edwards and Jalen Green go out here, they start balling for them, game straight or whatever.
Speaker 2: You drug test them, drug test that nigga, man, he has to be drug but.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna be. You ain't gonna find you ain't gonna find drug enhancement, that lean bro.
Speaker 2: You know he was in Houston so long. Then the next the next game he put Maxie in a headlock just for no reason.
Speaker 4: There's too much money, man.
Speaker 2: He put Maxie in the headloine and he put him in that. Melbourne and Tyrese they were playing the niggad.
Speaker 1: They were playing, Yes, just in the game me game just headline what you know? They're playing on the same team. Like, damn, you don't fuck with your I been testing calling Laye man, niggas I can find that Nigga. I said, you do your mind. Nigga was in the All Star you don't vote with your Remember, I'm glad you brought up Jayleen Bring because he is on a ridiculous run. Broy I told y'all that Nigga need to have more kids.
Speaker 2: He got three and twelve three and twelve twelve months ship Damn.
Speaker 1: Talking about betting on yourself.
Speaker 2: Come on the first person.
Speaker 3: That Nigga taking the person's shoes, they say, allegedly, they say one is already here.
Speaker 2: God damn that what's up though? All the kid growing up together in two mold but to come But that's what.
Speaker 3: I try to tell y'all that this man been sleeping next to a newborn baby, so he just not getting no rest.
Speaker 2: He so he coming out there on a vengeance.
Speaker 5: Bro last one two contracting his last is it last five years?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 5: Ye's perfect time you need it now?
Speaker 2: Three twelve.
Speaker 5: Last five games they they've won like nine in the row. Last five games Green thirty seven, twenty six, forty two, twenty six, forty one, twenty seven, leading the team score.
Speaker 2: And they going to the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nine game, Yeah, they going to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: I'm betting right now. Yep.
Speaker 1: Hey, that boy Grid been real quiet every since. Man, what the nigga? That's why you don't talk no more? You're real Gray used to talk at bron when they when they first made the trade. Watch the Clippers. He was coming up smiling, Clipper athlete. He's seen James hard contestant. Goddamn littard shot the nigga.
Speaker 2: What do you think they talk about in the coaches meeting when they when they were watching it.
Speaker 1: Field, they don't talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't talk. Y'all.
Speaker 1: Would to watch some stupid shit right, Just show what them niggas been doing.
Speaker 5: I just want to add fun to the game.
Speaker 2: That what he's at.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's too much money. Every boy got so much money. He don't even know how to have the right fun. It's not fun, see, Bro, I hated seeing that ship.
Speaker 4: Bro, that was the stupidest.
Speaker 1: Get them, get them a p s A. Tell them what got the fun they.
Speaker 4: Need to have, Bro, have fun by fucking winning the game. Win the game. That's how you have fun the right way.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: I know you got money, Bro, you got restaurants all over the country. But goddamn man, people got money on these games. We got entries on these games. Please win and have fun the correct way.
Speaker 2: What if a nigga needed that Leonard three that you just contested?
Speaker 1: You you idiots?
Speaker 4: Somebody somebody did. Somebody did.
Speaker 5: But you know I can understand for Steph. It's quiet shooting nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not fun to stupid bit Yeah, like play horse game, nigga, you want to hang out?
Speaker 2: They said ball.
Speaker 4: In the n B A game, Bro, in the NBA.
Speaker 1: He passed it in the NBA game and could ball in the NBA.
Speaker 2: But you know how Kawaii Isa why probably? Yeah? Why didn't think that.
Speaker 1: The nigga was wide open if it went with.
Speaker 2: He brought?
Speaker 1: But not only but about looking at nigga?
Speaker 4: What the like?
Speaker 3: How crazy that is? If somebody was somebody was checking James Harden. This nigga brought a whole double team to Kawhi.
Speaker 1: Hey, what like the game?
Speaker 2: He told the nigga. Bro, we finished, check.
Speaker 1: Man, speaking of some ship, bro, And before I talk about this, protect the energy around you. And when I say this, Bro, last night, I took the Celtics to beat the Hawks.
Speaker 5: Spread.
Speaker 1: Yeah, took the spread. Yeah minus ten a nigga's up twenty two in the fir alur. I mean for a quarter game, looking great? The Hawks win outright, cool man? Yeah up to thirty, Yeah, they got up to thirty. I'm not tripping on none of that. But it's certain people that be around you. And when ship like that happened, bitch, don't bring your bad energy having the ass around me again, because it ain't no way that happened. And it ain't even got fucking Trey Young on that team.
Speaker 4: Jaylen Johnson didn't play that.
Speaker 2: No, that shit even worse. I might block this, bitch.
Speaker 1: You know, you just be around people and now your bets start doing weird shit.
Speaker 5: They just walk in the room and.
Speaker 2: Just people folks just sitting around. Just shot. I should have had my ass at home.
Speaker 4: Another one by dust You gotta cut down thirty points.
Speaker 1: Thirty points, bro, and the start off your bed week like that, they're gonna smiling. I called my butt like you put that bet in. He was like, nah, I missed it. I was like, nigga, you miss easy money. Nigga called me back by eleven thirty them they wanted to block it.
Speaker 2: You saw what the what's the what's the hat was.
Speaker 1: The and you know self just got real fans travel They traveled.
Speaker 2: One lady that's she just went crazy. Was that a playoff game?
Speaker 1: We went to? Don? Yeah, me and Don went to the playoff game last year.
Speaker 5: They play again tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Oh y'all was in the tombs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were back at children. Yeah yeah, Jaylen Brown was sucking with us. He cool as hell. That one realized the tall as a motherfucker. Yeah yeah, nah that he was with Philly Bro. That was Philly Nigga jump read No, no, no, he got missed up, bro.
Speaker 2: He was smiling. We talked to Doc to you remember we tal the Doc. We did talk to Doc Nigga.
Speaker 1: That was a whole other game. That was from Philly Bro. And I ain't play nobody. Doc said, yeah, I was trying to win this one.
Speaker 2: Rivers Doc.
Speaker 3: Doc might be top five funniest coaches in the NBA without trying.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you think that.
Speaker 4: You said time five, you said.
Speaker 3: Five, definitely one, but Doctor he'd be so it's like he always got uh throat.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know. I like Tom Thibodeau, bro, you.
Speaker 4: Like like, I'll be scared of him. I'll be scared for his health on the side, like I just feel.
Speaker 2: Like like six last year, Yeah, they blew that ship up. He's just.
Speaker 1: You see, you see when it stole that up, that bro, I don't bring up this nigga man, Sabon is Damn. That's the biggest comeback in franchise. Heret for the but shout out to the Hogs. I shouldn't even been better. I shouldn't even been been against shall That's on me. I should have just took the over like I said I'm gonna do. But that's on me. Sabone sets NBA record with fifty four consecutive double doubles. Who gives a fuck nigga do it in the playoffs. Nigga ain't gonna win ship.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that the same taste for that Shah.
Speaker 1: They be so ready to get his white boys all.
Speaker 4: Their prompt He silid though, Bro, who he soilid now he sild he solid.
Speaker 3: Bro bonus years bro bonus, Yeah, Bros, solid bro.
Speaker 1: He's a garbage bastard, broye. Tell a nigga who want to play play against and watch what he do?
Speaker 2: Who is that?
Speaker 1: Who is at the West who play against?
Speaker 4: He undefeated against?
Speaker 1: What are you doing, Yoki?
Speaker 4: He pretty decent against him, Marcella. We mentioned that, Yeah, yeah, decent.
Speaker 2: A lot of niggas don't really want that smoke bonus. Damn.
Speaker 1: He leaves the league in triple doubles, double doubles and oh ship, it's still don't impress me, nigga.
Speaker 5: They beat Denver one thirty five to one. O Sabonas had seventeen and seventeen and ten assists, so he had a trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ship, I ain't gonna allow.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I gotta see it.
Speaker 1: Damn. They made Calipero the garbage bousel of the week. Y'all think he deserved that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all that talent if it's yeah, he he it fits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he earned against.
Speaker 5: Oakland Duke king' he bro he had thirty off the bench. Who the Gutlake whatever his.
Speaker 3: Name don't nobody knows, but you know that's the worst type of person to play against.
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 5: He said, I he's old.
Speaker 2: I just want to be able to say I could play again twenty seven right.
Speaker 5: He play against Tyler hero in high school Tyler herold in the championship like twenty seven man.
Speaker 2: Nigga shot two hundred and thirty seven three attempts.
Speaker 1: All right, we got some comments. Three man, this is gonna be one of our top supporters. I have been seeing her name a few times. Kendall Fox.
Speaker 2: It's F A C. H. She probably Italian.
Speaker 1: Five fam working out by the merch See, he'll talk a border Hello as soon as I say that.
Speaker 2: Look what he asked me. He want to buy some ship?
Speaker 1: Uh on eighty five South show dot com right now or eighty five southn pet Hey, we're gonna post it on the page today. What yeah, We'll just posted on the cliff Ron Maine said Gibbo Boy raised this ship is actually on time legendary content Clipper though for that.
Speaker 2: Nigga saying, well, yeah, Nigi.
Speaker 1: Shut out Nigia man, y'all go show him some love good eye media telling me doing his thing. Man. For sure, if we're gonna criticize the nigga, we gotta compliment him too. So y'all can't just be y'all man going hard on him when he's fucking up showing me doing good too. What No Diddy Dj Hirk on the beat lew and Nav had to say some slick ship about Juju Watkins clean edit though Juju fine his hell, I don't think we see.
Speaker 2: It no more. Nobody said that. Speak for yourself, brother.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh no, that's when I think Dad dropped some ship and then what's the name with us?
Speaker 2: That's all that happened. Yeah, you speak for yourself. Oh yeah, bro, you'll know when we don't see. He just want to say what he wants. Yeah, he was like domn a good editor, nigga.
Speaker 1: Now we ain't say nothing crazy, see, I went, ain't gonna tell them what they did. Dad plug about four five things and the camera ship knocked the camera off and the god damn. Yeah that what that way he came we were talking about Dad. Yeah, you got bro with Dom, it's like all him and his buddy successful. So you got so his buddy came in, but like, Bro, I like what you got going, you know, h Buddy just complimented. Then this motherfucker floor the camey night, Bro, what kind of ship you running the hill that Nigga don't know not to do that?
Speaker 2: And that's my manager.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I seen how you look at me, He said, like.
Speaker 2: You sure you want to get with it?
Speaker 1: So at the time that I don't realize he's sucking up so many. I'm like, Nigga Lou thinking about making this ship official. You don't brought his manager in, which is Dom Buddy and them Nigga laughing, joking, I'm all right, this ship gonna happen. Me and Ball made I contact like it be the Big three? Did this? Mother Papa? I blogs the count.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. I walked out. He looked at me, what you think?
Speaker 1: And when Nigga ask you what you thinking? He went from smiling.
Speaker 4: He was saying.
Speaker 1: He had a leg crossed like a medal, like it's gonna be a goodfession. When I seen him starting like this, start checking ship, watching everything.
Speaker 2: We say, you know what, Nigga fake.
Speaker 1: Ship. It's up to you.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm support.
Speaker 1: Said, Hey, y'all been asking what a merchant. We need some broken play merch All right, we finna see if you really want it. We got this new broken play merch man. Go get it eighty five apparel dot com. The wait is over. We got the garbage Bastard T shirt for anybody know you we hate garbage boards. Put your shirt on when somebody made you miss on your six pick. Put your garbage bosard shirt on and at us. We're gonna repost it. Man, this is what we're doing. We got the broken Place hoodies. You know, y'all what hoodies all year? Have your hoodies on on the beach with some slides. We got the broken play merch green shirts, black shirts and look your boy is in the lords. Now stop playing with me. Man, it's up all summer. I might be in a small by December. Get that broken play merch man. Shout out eighty five South. Go to eighty five pairrel dot com.
Speaker 2: What you're waiting for?
Speaker 1: Get your merch bad look bro, the thing about that dag on dag on test to see if niggas really lawyer for you to come back after that, Lou Lou gotta fuck with us.
Speaker 4: Come back you're not broken, you.
Speaker 1: Said, I'm like everybody clicking him, and Donald was in there watching like boll. We just put this ship together. Them nigga looking like pat Riley, uh, Eric Spy smiless one ring not and then here comes Mario Charums want to take the buzzer beating hut. All right, l Peter PCC. This is the permanent cast from now eighty five percent. Look at the flo clap it up.
Speaker 2: For even they're hard work. Then you know what I mean, stop, he tried.
Speaker 1: Dave should Ratcliff said, I like how Marcel got his knights set up in the corner when guests come. You changed your desk.
Speaker 2: That's saying that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Marcelle chilling Yi Roderick Burried twenty three eighty said, Reggie and Lou together is what I was hoping y'all would do. Great job.
Speaker 6: C up for that man, yeah, three one two three, and then we'll sprinkle later on we'll get.
Speaker 4: That ship down.
Speaker 2: We got y'all.
Speaker 1: Cashmere. Mitchell nineteen eighty six said, now you did your thing at the Miss Booty pageant.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, nigga, Oh no, I was a joke, you tripping Lou No, no, yeah, why the fun would you ask what I do? Hey, No, no, lou, you got to complete a sentence now, nigga, it's the wrong time to complete. No, motherfucker, it's the wrong time. No, man, we were judging the goddamn te had a missed booty pageant contest. And when I tell you, bro, so many fine women in that motherfucker I know. Oh my, oh my, my mama.
Speaker 2: Going to even in the christ.
Speaker 4: We know how he trained.
Speaker 1: Shout up, poor mine, Shout out the poor man. We want to come back to the show. Shout out she could come back to.
Speaker 4: I'm really mad I missed that thing.
Speaker 2: Man temptations, No.
Speaker 1: Bro, not that. We didn't know how you was gonna work after that ship last week, so we ain't know. Yeah, you're right, nigga should have been thinking, Yeah, the nigga ready to get.
Speaker 2: Hey, what y'all gotta get?
Speaker 1: Y'all don't like Luke tell me knowing him in the hotel?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, audio put him on camera. Man, put audio. Now wait a minute, let me put it.
Speaker 1: Audio. Ain't got that ass.
Speaker 2: Audio, ain't look like a plumber in it. They caught you a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get my audio show that. Nigga said, Man, let me get my ass out of here. Yeah, we'll get banned on YouTube playing that camera. Now everythink were showing nudity. You can't make that ship up. Oh man, okay, the hecks seventy level said, now stood up and was the same height. Nigga.
Speaker 3: Fuck no, no, I'm not tagging along. I'm got your back. But I did tell you because I don't watch the whole episode. I do watch the whole episode, but like sometimes you gotta watch increments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I seen you got that that. I know what the clip they're talking about, but they didn't know that we was already standing up.
Speaker 1: Those around.
Speaker 2: The niggas got me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, nigga, Chubby bag Yo said Marcelle got ahead like d J d Rick.
Speaker 4: I'm coming going crazy, man, that's why you pull that.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying all them. I see them positive comments my damn self. Nigga, you can't pick no better ship than the what you trying to turn this ship into. Nigga, do you like being He'll tell you.
Speaker 2: That that.
Speaker 1: Hey touring and Pipper said, man, I I just know Low and marseillare related.
Speaker 2: They bought it in the same spot.
Speaker 4: Your y'all bought him. Man, we getting old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, louse straight, nigga, it's just pick.
Speaker 1: You talking to one out of two. Ain't bad? Oh they got you fucked up?
Speaker 2: Play with your kids and I play with me. Fun You talking about your ship? Yeah, might not even.
Speaker 1: Man, how long we've been going that? God, damn boy, this is it's a good ass show.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey man with this show?
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, you know how when you're shooting the ship like what this.
Speaker 2: Ship ain't gonna lie?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like the show? My energy been good? You are real nig niggas ain't ain't no.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he get emotional, but I'm talking about when you're in a room full of niggas that everybody just don't care what another nigga doing and what I say, don't care like we want to see nigga. Yeah, but you know how niggas get to like, damn what bro, Like, nigga, what the fuck you watching? What are you pulling up in? Niggas do that type of ship, Bro, You'll be surprised. That's when that happens. Then the little talking now niggas talking about fuck the Big three nigga it's just big me.
Speaker 2: That's the math right there.
Speaker 4: That's not all that's that was a nice play and it wasn't broken.
Speaker 3: How I did that ship that's a double tendre on you niggas who don't complete the sittence.
Speaker 2: Niggas are you showing up now because you want to?
Speaker 1: Because why we got a pound four pound march madness hypothetical?
Speaker 2: What made you come up with that?
Speaker 5: Look at me?
Speaker 1: Hey, no, I gotta read this coming. I skipped it because I ain't like how niggas were playing me. But it's probably due Man Lou and now like Superman and Batman don't finish sentences and now don't pronounce no third syllables. And when I just did the hypothetical, I was like, let me go back and read to come in cause nigga be like.
Speaker 2: Damn they hate and I saw the coming. I skipped it. Superman and Batman, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: In the store, what you want them?
Speaker 3: Niggas still getting movies, They action figures, still getting so marvels, what nigga marvel d?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, okay, all right, I thought you Okay, niggas.
Speaker 1: Just picked me. He ain't some with a pound for pound, North Carolina don't even play Dukee North Carolina easily.
Speaker 4: They already did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah twice this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Harrison Ingram he's a bad motherfucker boy and a model. I like r J Davis Houston against Arizona.
Speaker 2: Now that one tough. I would take Houston.
Speaker 4: I like one one showed me some that leg game the point guard ship. Yeah problem.
Speaker 1: And the other crying or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeh, r J cry.
Speaker 1: They were to him, this the one this way gonna split the room. You come verse produe.
Speaker 4: You can, Husky, you can't.
Speaker 2: I tell you can you? I'm going yeah you can't. Yeah, I'm going with the you two what you're going with? Great, Don.
Speaker 1: Said.
Speaker 2: One kind of unity is that though he is.
Speaker 1: It's still like splitting and one nigga disagree. Bro, If one nigga this agreeing that like a nigga just ain't with the squad, like eat what you're going with?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Now you see it's a trigger effect one nigga. One nigga dishes away from the group. Now somebody else, Dad, who you going with?
Speaker 4: Mother?
Speaker 2: And you know what that on purpose?
Speaker 1: I saw cut down asked, Yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Said, who you gong withde I seen that ship. I knew he was ready. So the room split.
Speaker 1: Like I said, even when niggas try to make me wrong, I'm still right.
Speaker 2: Hey, you gotta you know where that quote from right, that's that turns out. Uh, get rid of that trying. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right. So if I'm right, I'm still.
Speaker 4: Get rid of that trying.
Speaker 2: Even though I'm wrong, still right.
Speaker 4: You got it?
Speaker 2: It just makes sense.
Speaker 4: You got it?
Speaker 1: Y'all want to go into pure y'all want to cut.
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 1: Last week? Yeah, last week, God damn, I'm looking terrible. Harry Irvin over five or sis he only got three.
Speaker 2: C J.
Speaker 1: McCullum over fifteen and a half points for dom he had sixteen. Clap it up for a nigga being that half what? I love to see that shit? If you, God damn a real gambler, you love to see some shit like that. Marcel had Ksepe over eight and a half. He had nine.
Speaker 2: Another nigga beat the half.
Speaker 1: Cap it up for the half.
Speaker 2: And I check this out.
Speaker 1: Bad had Daniel Gaffer over nineteen points rebounds sixs. He had twenty four. Nigga said, fucking half?
Speaker 2: How the fuck you know that he did. He did.
Speaker 1: Nigga, guess Reggie Bad had dealing books over thirteen and a half points.
Speaker 6: The nigga had to, hey, y'all, y'all can do me a favor and say, Bob, you know, be smart about it.
Speaker 4: Say about that last time when I said that, yes.
Speaker 1: You did, Yes, yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I never heard a nigga pick dealing.
Speaker 4: But man, I'm sorry, I thought you had some inside. I never playing Washington. I thought Washington, as you're gonna you know.
Speaker 1: You might be cool with the nigga. I was like, youbody talk to him. Nigga, you might be like the nigga. For Arizona State, Lou Young had Jalen Green less than twenty six and a half. The nigga went for forty two.
Speaker 2: She took that ship.
Speaker 3: Personally, I shouldn't listen to y'all because y'all know my I got faith in my dog.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: Don't agree from now on how you got faith. If you took less, I know I was gonna take the over. Okay. I listened to y'all. You remember you said the energy you.
Speaker 1: Keep, nigga, We told you to take the over.
Speaker 2: You said the under and y'all said, that's a good pick.
Speaker 1: Lou Oh, Nigga probably lied that was camera purpose, just to keep you motivated like that, because after that did that shit like Nigga.
Speaker 2: We just gotta agree with Lou.
Speaker 1: Man. It gave us two leg parlays. Uh. He had Aaron Ganner Eric Gordon under thirteen a half point he had fourteen. I thought he had bought in that. Yeah, I know I'm looking up, but I thought Eric Gordon had more than Uh.
Speaker 4: He he scored fourteen first half.
Speaker 2: Damn boy, that's a bad beat.
Speaker 1: He had Cam Thomas over twenty one and a half points. He had twenty five, so that one didn't hit, but his other one he had winby under twelve rebounds. He had eleven. Carrie over twenty five and a half points, he had twenty eight. All right, it's a new week fuck all that. We ain't calling nobody. Well you want to do marsh maddeness. That's smart. Now you're thinking, whoa.
Speaker 4: That boyd study like a motherfucker like.
Speaker 2: Cold, So what you're taking him for half?
Speaker 1: Like it?
Speaker 2: P Alright, that's gonna be a good match up over time. Last uh last weekend?
Speaker 1: What's your name? You got some money on your thing. You know, you got your own prize pick deal too. I put it on mine too, but yeah, yeah, put it on your ship too. You got your own commercials? Who next? Yeah, march Man is just make it fun. Then by the time the episode will come out with straight.
Speaker 5: I got uh Terence Shannon Jr. Good pick bound and assists twenty seven and a half more.
Speaker 1: Good pick boy Shannon from Illinois, the nigga who they tried the railroad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can't bet yeah, I mean you can bet on him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess Iowa state.
Speaker 2: I would state played good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only thing. But he you can't play good enough defense on that boy. He gonna whoop your ass. You got something yet, Bob yet? Hold on what you got done?
Speaker 5: Marcus?
Speaker 2: The mask over U dumas? Excuse me over for half? Alright?
Speaker 1: Bet? Okay, you got something loo or you want to see it this one?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: You don't watch college.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, I'm just trying to figure out what's the uh over under more or less? Yeah? Help him out, y'all. So y'all going points. You can change the category category okay, okay.
Speaker 6: So you can go and switch that ship all right soever you wanna do it, or whatever category.
Speaker 1: You want, I'm gonna take. I'm gonna stay with my team. I'm gonna take Tristian Neton twelve and a half rebounds and the cists more, he gonna get a triple double gain that gaboundund that's rebounds and.
Speaker 4: Who is Purdue playing?
Speaker 2: Purdue is playing Gonzaga.
Speaker 1: Ooh EATI on them rebounds? What are he at? They might not even got it on that. You gotta watch these niggas. Yeah, they know he gonna go crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do their hair.
Speaker 1: What I picked?
Speaker 2: Uh Newton Newton.
Speaker 1: Rebounds and the cis Oh they got say eighty twelve and a half rebounds, that's a lot bro more, Yes, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: All J.
Speaker 2: Davis points in the cists under twenty six point five?
Speaker 5: Oh, I will go over yah go oh he hasn't been playing that well?
Speaker 2: You crazy's headed under points and assist combined. I mean the nigga get a.
Speaker 1: Dub and you don't see that lad game play she went under. Yeah, they gonna they have fast paced game. Ba. I'm don't play defense.
Speaker 2: He don't get a duve in sixth and seven assists.
Speaker 6: Give me Marcus Mark Sears under twenty two, So you ain't take the eaty, I ain't take you said, Mark Sears under?
Speaker 4: What twenty two? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been watching Mark Sears number one.
Speaker 2: Yeah he too, he has.
Speaker 1: But North Carolina might.
Speaker 6: Play like the head match up and I know Buddy like the drive and shoot foul shots all day.
Speaker 5: But going with it, are just getting the points.
Speaker 1: He's just not getting the assist, so he might have to throw that motherfucker down at the motto. So you got more see is under and Carolina play a little good defense. But ship, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: We all just trying at that point. Ain't nobody bigger than the crew? So you got Mark c is under twenty two?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir?
Speaker 5: What twenty six? I know I had thirty the game before. No, I'm not doing bro't play in state.
Speaker 2: He hasn't went under yet?
Speaker 1: Is it that low?
Speaker 2: Macau hey?
Speaker 6: Bro, I'm not moving and I appreciate you all's input, but I'm rolling with that.
Speaker 2: It's come from a nigga who just told.
Speaker 4: Us, don't let me know, hold on for y'all saying we need to go over.
Speaker 1: No, no, because if it goes If it goes under, we're gonna be.
Speaker 4: Like, damn, yeah, no ship, never go over.
Speaker 2: Ship. Trying to tell you what here going on?
Speaker 3: Jack Edy points rebounds, they got it thirty seven point five.
Speaker 1: I love it over, he's bro. The nigga had twenty four in the first half last game, and yeah, he gonna get the rebound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go with it. Over against O'Neill.
Speaker 1: Uh points and rebounds.
Speaker 2: Rebounds over thirty seven point five.
Speaker 1: All right, cool cool, yep, that's six.
Speaker 4: Over.
Speaker 2: You got a two pick? Did your people send you a pick event mm hmm.
Speaker 5: We need a two pack for insurance.
Speaker 2: Joe over points yeah, Joe Newman, Newton, Yeah, Church and new Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That nigga don't want to to win ship, all right.
Speaker 4: I think they're having me one time. Bro.
Speaker 6: Somebody put it another wrong pick for me. I want to go back and watch the episode. I swear to God, I'm going back because Josh Hart went for a triple over that night and I had okay, I thought I had him over nineteen.
Speaker 1: Some I'm thinking and you know why, I another reason this ship so god damn successful. Look how nigga we doing our peaks? The cameras still rolling. We don't do no likee. We'll be back with our pick. No, nigga, they watch us while we come together with this ship we stopped doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we start looking at it.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you hit doing march man to send your ship. If you're if you god, damn, bracket ain't nobody bracket can't still be good. But my final my final four looking great.
Speaker 5: I'm twelve out of sixteen in the sweet sixteen.
Speaker 1: Twelve out of sixteen. Correct, nobody bracket is still looking good.
Speaker 2: Like I said, No, it's not.
Speaker 5: What's the percentage of that.
Speaker 2: Seventy nine good?
Speaker 4: Seventy five?
Speaker 2: You had that real.
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Nigga? Damn? Now that now it looks like what you that's good?
Speaker 2: What he just said?
Speaker 1: The ship you talking about? Nigga?
Speaker 4: Why what good ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's great? What you miss uh I have you y?
Speaker 2: You missed? You missed on Kansas?
Speaker 1: You talk? Uh I hate Kentucky beating.
Speaker 4: Oakland and losing then to Market. Okay, I have to mm.
Speaker 1: For over the under.
Speaker 2: What team is Taris park? Oh?
Speaker 1: And you got him went on Tyry's partner due player crazy? Yeah, players don't give him the ship. By the time it was it was about town for him to do something.
Speaker 5: People that played against Briannie are just killing the tournament.
Speaker 2: Bro, Like what you got? Uh great, you ain't got no you strike.
Speaker 4: The clippers really fucking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that nigga don't even like the price, Like, man, fuck that little boy ass.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Man?
Speaker 1: Any final remarks when we got damn get out there with about an hour and a half. Oh that perfect. You let the mother fucker wround for thirteen? Is it? No?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 2: We don did our prior pick.
Speaker 4: I don't think I got none to day.
Speaker 2: Anything going on?
Speaker 1: Uh promote, Oh yeah, go get you all some of them ship leave the shirts now bring that.
Speaker 2: Yeah I wore that ship.
Speaker 1: I was finna put on the broken Place shirt like ship they buying them.
Speaker 2: Nigga, let me let me say that I see doing the thing with Shift Leader Bro. That Yeah that was Bro.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: Don't even be knowing my name.
Speaker 1: Bro, Bro Bro that nigga shout out to Drew. That nigga said, Bro walking through the airport. Nigga just keep talking about Bro, Ship Leader, Ship Leader. He was like, Bro, they got to learn your name. I was like, no, they don't keep saying ship because if I ever get into some trouble, right, not that didn't type of trouble, you know my type of trouble. That a shunting type ship like.
Speaker 4: That is so much better.
Speaker 5: So much that's been going on.
Speaker 2: Wake up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they said that's how they waken Drake. Ghost writers up the nigga trip man, y'all check out could have been in house to man that ship be boy, that ship doing crazy going up.
Speaker 2: You're doing your thing, man, real ship.
Speaker 1: I meant I meant to you was at the premier nigga. You had already seen the first Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You already the third, Yeah, the third come real support.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You had already you told me, but I'm still watch again, I said, I said, my dog, bro, that ship surprised me though I told you in the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah you told me that. What I said you told me before, like the world saw. But this was so crazy. The niggas that's been on that show, These niggas starting to do pop up shops, These niggas in the core.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 4: What's the rappers?
Speaker 2: One of the big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was on the box then show shout out to my boy Hollywood up there, miss it's real deal rappers with him in.
Speaker 2: The video and ain't seen the video.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, bod like he pulled up on I did not pull.
Speaker 2: Said side the big plug pulling up on the real one. Fuck with you though, damn. But then you said, what's what's my other? What's my dog with no teeth? Ugly?
Speaker 1: Ugly? He's from Atlanta? You have Oh yeah, you probably have that nigga? Wow? Say yeah, he would just have a cure.
Speaker 4: Lie.
Speaker 2: That's hard though that.
Speaker 4: They had him on the fly.
Speaker 1: Huh. He was at Gresham Park.
Speaker 2: You said, you grew up on these what.
Speaker 1: Is amazing aks moment?
Speaker 2: But she knew of this world. That's why she did. She put around where she could be amazing. You got to yep, shout out the mom dukes, thank you.
Speaker 1: Your mom still with your dad? She's single?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: A new step dad?
Speaker 2: So like, how like how old were you came the clip?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Why the fun?
Speaker 1: They all in my bad?
Speaker 2: How old you when you became your stepdad?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: See that's why I see, that's why I can relate to that cousin. I told y'all, but that's my step mom shut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you weren't really fucking with your step mom when you brought up somebody. Remember that time when we interviewed with you, you were like, yeah, my dad wife.
Speaker 2: No no, but no, yeah it wasn't it was shady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I met her, that's a I was like, hey, miss Monica, I do work with you steps and she said with.
Speaker 3: That nigga, that's my step mother. But when you when you're older, it's like, oh, yeah that's my dad girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I do it just come out like that. You gotta wait.
Speaker 1: You gotta wait till your kids start calling up Nana or something like that.
Speaker 2: No, that's me me, Okay, like they got it. That's Monique, that's my step mom.
Speaker 1: I love you. Man. Shout out to your sister, bro, Hey s being She's a motherfucker new dog. Just reposted that ship. Man, that ship about how they been, Bro. If you ain't never seen how Auntie's being, Bro, nigga be talking about how uncles and niggas be. No, Auntie's a talk ship on that porch all day and all they need.
Speaker 4: Is a bud ice one.
Speaker 2: One. Shout out to that lady, mister do ring that's the that's the lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, they weren't acting though, they was real. Yeah, they were chilling like what.
Speaker 2: She told me. She said, Lou, I just pull up on them and they like you ready to let me do it? And they just they in character. They in real life. Bro.
Speaker 1: When she said she had a got their car coon shirt on with the coach shoes, she said, yeah, that's see in that seat. That's why I wanted.
Speaker 3: And that video, that's why I would be remissed. Just a just a PSA do y'all, keep keep being consistent. If you don't your first time, keep putting it out.
Speaker 2: You know when it's gonna hit. That video.
Speaker 3: She did that video, I don't know, uh maybe two three months ago. I don't that's an older video, but you got to got to keep going. You don't know what's gonna hit. That hit and that's an old video.
Speaker 1: Now they seeing her other ship that all this ship Finnah start spinning a domino effect.
Speaker 2: Think about this.
Speaker 1: The nigga thad do a Prize Peak commercial. Don't tell nah Nahdad do a Pride Pick commercial. The motherfucker ain't have a broken play shirt on. Oh, now that Luke got a catch for like is wrong though a prime pick commercial commercials you got, uh, he got a little he got a little lifetime deal he grandfathered in.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 1: No, Marcell, you got anything going on? You beers are right now? Playoffs want to come up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mars has been crazy.
Speaker 1: Y'all know Marcell worked with big, big companies too. Dom there supervising, but dumb don't do so much ship.
Speaker 4: He probably won't all that.
Speaker 2: Ship he did, be like that about the Rick Ross. This ship.
Speaker 1: It's over with.
Speaker 2: We just keep it rolling.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna tell him about their time. Let let Dom just put a fire ass end into it, Like, just go out hey and take that dumb ship with you. Hey, y'all been asking what a merchant? We need some broken play merch All right, we finna see if you really wanted it. We got this new broken play merch man. Go get it eighty five apparel dot Com. The wait is over. We got the garbage Bossard t shirt for anybody know you we hate garbage boards. Put this shirt on. When somebody made you miss on your six pick, put your garbage Bousard shirt on and add us we're gonna repost it man, this is what we're doing. We got the Broken Place hoodies. You know our what hoodies all year. Have your hoodies on the beach with some slides. We got the broken Play merch green shirts, black shirts and look your boys in the lodge. Now stop playing with me. Man, it's up all summer. I might be in a small bout December. Get that broken play merch man. Shout out eighty five South. Go to eighty five pairrel dot com. What you're waiting for. Hit your merch