Speaker 1: Roland King.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Bet the Bus. I am your host, Payoff Willie. This show we gamble. We bet on college football stat our twenty twenty three, record thirty seven nineteen and two. We are prosperous our last seven weeks twenty seven, eleven and two.
Speaker 1: I'm with our experts in the.
Speaker 2: Back, JP Parlay, Hovey Jackie Slips. He brings the slips. He brings you know, he brings the slips. He brings a recap Gary Midnight. He's gonna put a little cash under your pillow. You make the right picks and then you got, of course, Mitchie Billboard the fat head. Hello Fresh is probably sponsored on us for ahead, because this episode will be brought to us by Hello Fresh again. This show, we picked five to six headliner games in the weekend on a Saturday afternoon, and we make money. We get the blood flowing, We get the hormones for your wife flowing. No, we're not doctors, but we understand what it takes to make everyone horny. Jack go ahead and break us down and recap us from last week.
Speaker 3: And if there's been one theme with Bet the Bus, the last I don't know. Two months it's been consistency. We're consistently in the green financially solvent, exactly what we want when we created this show. Last week we had a very humbling four and two, but I think this week we still have a lot more room for improvement, possibly a full sweep.
Speaker 4: On the board.
Speaker 1: We feel good.
Speaker 3: But one quote I want us to stick by and to live through with this show is that continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection. So let's continue to be great and continue to build on what we've been doing so far this year. Do you want to go ahead and start out in the first game?
Speaker 1: No, not yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, because talking about last week the over, like we said Alabama LSU, we were concerned. People are like, oh, this game, it never goes over. You got to look at the data, will Well. We looked at the facts on the year, and the fact is the overhit with LSU and Bama. Daniel Bama is playing their asses off, by the way, big fans of them. They're a good ball club. They're getting hot late right when they need to. Miszoo we called it. Georgia was on upset alert. They god they escaped with a nine point win over Missou at Missouri. Washington beats usc just like we called it. Pennix over Caleb Williams. Caleb Williams, you think he was crying over the game. No, he listened to our show and realized the game was lost before it even started.
Speaker 1: K State, what did we say there?
Speaker 2: We get away with another w The Dark Corse of twenty twenty two goes into Texas goes into Austin, Texas almost gets away with the win. Yes, I was rooting for them heavy, but losing by three. They covered great teams, cover Kate State, covered Nebraska. Let us down. If you listen to bus some the boys. I already got in that Notre Dame. Everybody pray for them. They suck Dabo. No, we're not buying into your stocks before we get into the slate. This episode is brought to us by HelloFresh, Hello Fresh. The holidays are right around the corner, and Hello Fresh can help take the stress out of dinner by delivering everything you need to cook up tasty meals right to your door, saving you tons of time. This holiday season can be hectic, and that's where Hello Fresh's fifteen minute meals come in. These quick fixes help you get a wholesome meal on the table in less time than it takes to get delivery. Hosting this holiday season, Hello fresh Market has just what you need to please a crowd without the hassle. From photoworthy charcouterie boards, charcouterie, charcouterie charcuterie to mouthwatering desserts. The most wonderful time of year is also the most delicious. In case you missed it, HelloFresh is so much more than a delicious dinner. HelloFresh can help take the hassle out of every meal time occasion with easy breakfast, quick lunches, snacks, all delivered along in your weekly box the sleeper here that nobody is picking up on outside of a convenience delivery straight to your door. You get to make up these dishes with your family, your friends. You get to have some camaraderie and enjoy a little bit versus a little two minute microwave three minute microwave session. You're sharing the same heart with the people you're enjoying spending time with. Go to HelloFresh dot com, slash bus free and use code bus free for free breakfast for life.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, Yeah that's right.
Speaker 2: One breakfast item per box while subscription is active, and that is free for life. That's free breakfast for life at HelloFresh dot com. Slash bus free with code bus free bus fr e E. Everybody who's tuned in right now, whether you're watching, whether you get in our audio, make sure to subscribe. If you're watching this show and you have picked you one in, deliver those picks in the comments section. Engage with this show. The boys in the backbuster are ass JP. I know he works day in nineties, twenty four to seven around the clock. He puts twenty four hours into this show. The production is high level, high level, high level. I'm doing all this stuff so you can just show improve even more how much production you do. And when we don't hit ten thousand views, it is a it's an l for the boys. So drive up the engagement. Subscribe to your friends, to your group chats, because again thirty seven nineteen and two, twenty seven eleven and two in the last you know, in the last seven weeks, and I was I was thinking about something. I'm hanging out with ru being a dad. And you know, when you get old in life, you know, things get taken from.
Speaker 1: It's just life.
Speaker 2: But you only learn about life when you start losing stuff. You see, I'm not wearing the watch today because I'm thinking to myself, I'm leaning into many material things right now. When you find out life is this game of inches, so is gambling, because in either game gambling or football, the margin for air is so small. I mean, one wrong pick, you don't quite cash it, one half second too slow, you don't quite lock the bed end. The picks we need are everywhere around us. They're in every month of the year, every weekend, every day, and.
Speaker 1: On this bus we fight for those.
Speaker 2: On this bus, we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that pick.
Speaker 5: We claw with our fingernails for that pick, because when we add up all of those picks, that's gonna be the fucking difference between.
Speaker 1: When is it losing.
Speaker 5: Yea, everybody, oh, between prospering and going broke. I'll tell you this, in any fight, it's the guy who's willing to die for that inch.
Speaker 2: And I know, if I'm gonna have any more life left to fight, I'm gonna fight and die for that pick.
Speaker 1: That's what life's about.
Speaker 2: The six inches in front of our face, the six picks that Jackie slips is about to tee off.
Speaker 3: Right now, yes, sir, And before we do that, I'd like to leave us with one more piece of a sentiment. Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequences of consistently applying basic fundamentals. So we're gonna stick to what we know and we're going six to another this week.
Speaker 4: It's just can feel it. The first game on the slate for us.
Speaker 3: We have a big ten battle Michigan's first ranked opponent all year. It is Michigan at Penn State. The line is four and a half. Huge game for both teams, where you leaning.
Speaker 2: Finally a tough er game or Michigan we get to see you JJ. He's been playing well, he's been playing well, but you have to look at the teams that they've been playing in the JJ JJ McCarthy, Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's been playing well. But it's a bunch of you know, it's a bunch of teams. You know, they know they're signs that it's obviously out Connor stallions.
Speaker 1: He's resigning that. You know. You see some where there's smoke, where there's fire.
Speaker 2: If you look at the quarterback player here, I like JJ, I like, if you look at defense here, I like Michigan's over Penn State. However, again, you got to look at the water down schedule Michigan has had, Penn State has had tackling issues.
Speaker 1: Michigan doesn't.
Speaker 2: Again, the guys that you know, Penn State, they've played Ohio State, They've played some tougher opponents, tougher than Michigan. So it's hard to kind of look at strength, strength of schedule involved and everywhere else because I don't like the root or the ones who are cheating ball right now. Boys, it's just their low integrity university. However, I'm gonna I'm gonna digress. What I want would like to do is I would like to activate my inner Louis Locks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, boys, stick with me for just one second. This is what I want to talk to you about. I know the allegations, Connor stallions all that, but can we please take the men, the coaching staff out of this and can we talk about the kids, talk about the individuals that are stepping in between those white lines and playing the game. You've heard it from numerous coaches, as most recently as the Minnesota Gophers head coach saying, this is the best football team not only in depth, in toughness, physicality, following the rules.
Speaker 1: And using the rules to.
Speaker 6: Their advantage of Michigan is the best put together team in all of college football.
Speaker 4: Throw the allegations out the window.
Speaker 6: And yes, their schedule hasn't been the most tough based on wins and losses and ranked teams not ranked teams. But let me give you a couple of stats right here, and I'm gonna give you a little stat real quick for Penn State. Penn State's five and two in their last seven against Michigan at Penn State. And you might think, oh, that's enough for me just to bet on that right now, hold the phone, because James Franklin might be the biggest fraud in all of college football. My man's two and five against top ten teams, two and five, h two and fifteen against top ten teams. I was trying to make it better for you, Frankie, but it didn't work out that way. And he's one in ten against top five teams. That's all you need to see. They lose games, They played terrible against the Hoose State, and Michigan is top to bottom a better put the game team than any other team in college football. And for that reason, we are gonna go Michigan minus four and a half in this game. You can book it. That might as well be the lock of the week. But you know, Louis Lucks or here's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We're going Penn State minus four and a half. We're going Penn States or Penn State plus four and a half. Michigan is favored by four and a half. We're going Penn State plus four and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like someone's gonna take a loss on this pick between you and Louis Locks. But moving on, we have from the Big Ten going to the ACC.
Speaker 4: We have Miami at Florida State.
Speaker 3: Florida State clinches this game, They're in the AEC Championship minus fourteen and a half.
Speaker 4: How are you feeling this.
Speaker 2: Is a weird one Miami Florida State rivalry. You love it. I want to say, Miami's four and two in the last six Florida State. They've won the last two in a row. Florida State to me, is clearly the better team.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 2: Miami's just been They're two and three in their last five and they've lost some tough ones.
Speaker 1: NC State.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're a little bit better than everybody probably anticipated, but you still drop that game. They somehow beat Clemson again, DABB, but we're not buying the stock in Clemson. But I feel like they've been struggling as of later on in the back half of the season. I think they're putting together a good program out there at Miami. I just don't think that they have the cats to stand up and beat Florida State because they're at Florida State. You got Jordan and QB. He's been on you know, he's one of the better quarterbacks in the country. I think QB play plays in their favor. I think Florida State is more battle tested. You beat LSU, you beat Clemson, you beat all the They've had a harder road than Miami. And again Miami, when they are in close games and playing these teams that they should compete more with and beat based off what they did in September, they're losing those games. I like Florida State covering it's a lot of points minus fourteen and a half, but I'm gonna say I know it's a rivalry game too, but I'm leaning with Florida State.
Speaker 1: I just think they're a much better team. They have more to play for.
Speaker 2: They win this week, they're placed in the AEC Championship, but they're obviously playing for a playoff. They're in the top four, top five, doesn't matter. They'll be there in the end, as long as they take our business. I think Florida State has a lot more to play for compared to Miami. They'll probably get up just a little bit surface level for a rivalry game, but they're not playing for what Florida State's playing for. That's why I'm taking Florida State minus fourteen and a half, all right.
Speaker 3: Moving on from the Big Ten of the ACC to the greatest division in college football, the SEC.
Speaker 4: We have Georgia at Ole Miss. The line is ten and a half. Are you Hotty, Toddy? You go dogs?
Speaker 1: Ole Miss has the stats. When you check, you check out what they've been doing.
Speaker 2: They're up there in offense, they score, but if you look at their last four the teams that they've beat, you're beating kind of the water down part of the SEC. Yes, we've talked about the SEC comparing to the Big Ten.
Speaker 1: Three teams in each are in the Big in.
Speaker 2: The top ten, but SEC now has five teams in the top fifteen compared to are not Michigan Big ten still stands at three teams in the top fifteen.
Speaker 1: Oh, the SEC is coming.
Speaker 2: But what I'm getting at with ole Miss in Georgia, I think ole Miss is closer to that bottom half of the SEC compared to the top dogs. What I mean by that, Yes, Georgia has allowed twenty points in their last five out of six games, but they've also scored fifty one, thirty seven, forty three, and thirty. I think Georgia when you look at when ole Miss played a real SEC team in Alabama, they couldn't move the ball very well.
Speaker 1: They only put up ten points.
Speaker 2: I think the Georgia Bulldog defense, although they've given up some points right around twenty, I think they're more of an Alabama defensive style than these other defenses that they've been playing in the SEC. For those reasons and the reasons that they can score points. I'm going Georgia minus ten and a half against ole Miss. I think that goes I think that goes outside of what people may think. But again, I think ole Miss is a four. The SKIS does an eight right now. I think they're big with lipstick. I think they get exposed a little bit more. And I think Georgia pushes to make this SEC Championship against Bama a little more tasty when that time does come. So I'm going Georgia minus ten and a half overall miss. And we also Mitchie Billboards. He's got it in the data. He loves the over fifty eight and a half. Throw it in there. Who gives a shit, throw it in there. Let's make money, Let's make coin.
Speaker 4: Yes, lord gives a shit, all right?
Speaker 3: Moving on West Coast matchup, we got USC at Oregon.
Speaker 4: Spread is fifteen. Is USC a fraud?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: USC is a fraud, Thank you. USC is a fraud. They have no defense. They're light in the trenches. I was looking up last night. I was kind of looking up their depth chart and seeing like what these guys weigh on the line of scrimmage defensively for them, it varies between two hundred and fifty to three hundred pounds. That three hundred pound guys are heaviest one. The others are like two fifty two to eighty. That's light in the ass compared to an Oregon D line all of them are three hundred plus. All of their their offensive line. They're big, tall, heavy, They win in the trenches. They're gonna be able to run the ball. Oregon is the number one defense in the country for a reason. In their last few I don't know the exact number, but nineteen touchdowns and they've only allowed three touchdowns.
Speaker 1: That sucks.
Speaker 2: They're known for offense, but they actually play some good defense and they probably will play some good defense. Better defense with USC hold them off and cover minus fifteen. You look at the trenches, USC again too small. You also look at Oregon's defense against USC. When I was talking about how they've only given up three touchdowns. They're a team. They are a defense loaded with seniors. USC has a younger defense, so they will get better in the future. But right now, the way Oregon is like they this is a very tough football team, and you have a veteran heavy defense. So that's why they're playing well. That's why they're only giving up three touchdowns in the last However many games bo Nicks, he's a stud. He operates well in that system in that offense. I like Oregon minus fifteen against USC. You guys mess with that you kind.
Speaker 1: Of like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Garrett just showed us a great stat too.
Speaker 3: USC drops out of the top twenty five for the first time under Lincoln Riley in Oregon buy millions.
Speaker 2: Disappointing, Yeah, a disappointing year for USC. Lincoln jump ship a few years ago, a couple of years ago from Oklahoma, biggest headline in college football.
Speaker 1: Right leaves Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: That's when he had both Spencer Ratler and Caleb Williams, but biggest headline in college football when he went to USC.
Speaker 1: He takes Caleb Williams with them.
Speaker 2: They got they got the jet, they got the high contract, they got all these things. Everything that USC is bringing back for the nil with the Hollywood that snoop dog. No, they are frauds. Caleb Williams, who was a Heisman front runner, he's you know, it's out there. It's out there. I'm not gonna shame him too much. I mean he's a kid, he's I think he's gonna be a beast in the NFL. But USC has not panned out the way USC thought that they would, and they are frauds, all right.
Speaker 3: Moving on another SEC battle. We have Florida at LSU Linus thirteen and a half. And this game means so much to the boys that not only is it on the slate, but we're just traveling down to LSU to win's this greatness in person. So I love to know what kind of colors you're gonna be wearing on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Purple and yellow, Amen, purple and yellow. This is an awesome game. It's a night game. The environment's gonna be insane, Death Valley. LSU is won four straight against Florida, Florida on the road in their last eleven two and nine. One thing to look at is the over LSU ten and oh ten and oh with the over in their last what is that nine ten games four and one when they are double digit's favorites. That's from Mitchie billboards. That's from the data that goes on in Mitch's brain. I think LSU beats their ass man. They had a tough loss. And yeah, Daniel, he might be out. He might be out this game. But the backup quarterback, he can move the ball. He was like seventeen for thirty something against Bama. But again, Bama's playing really good ball. You look at how he did. I think in the sec championship last year, or when this cat has started and played, he's moved the ball. Well, so LSU's gonna move the football. I just think that they wooed Florida.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I think the environment's gonna be rocking. Six thirty night game. The light lights are out, LSU minus thirteen and a half. Should we smack the.
Speaker 4: Over ten and h last ten games?
Speaker 1: Shn we smack the over? Match your job? Smack that shit?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Mitchell, Yeah, suck on that over, suck on that up. You show the clip too, So yeah, I'm just out here. Oh you know your boy doesn't have that much of a gag reflex.
Speaker 3: All right, Moving on to the final pick in the Lock of the Week, Tennessee at Missouri in SEC East battle spread as minus one might as well be a pick them.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and give him your pick. I'd love to hear it.
Speaker 2: Lock of the Week. I'm gonna deliver this to you right to your door, just like Hello, fresh Wood. The line is small, like you just said, slips, It's a pick them game. I like Tennessee. I like Tennessee. Missouri has given up sixty plus points to Tennessee in back to back seasons. The line opened up with Miszoo being a one and a half point favorite. Now Tennessee is favoring. Now Tennessee is the favoring.
Speaker 1: Me is Oh good god, I'm a fucking butchering this.
Speaker 2: Now Tennessee is the favorite, meaning a lot of money has been placed on Tennessee. On Tennessee, I think this will be a shootout. But where I like Tennessee a lot. They have a good run game. They're averaging. They're third of the nation two hundred and twenty seven yards per game. Tennessee five and one against the spread their last six. Missoo is six and one against the spread their last seven. Missoo's a tough team. I like Missoo. It will be at Missoo. Tennessee doesn't get face too much about being on the road. Outside of the Florida game. I like Tennessee just a straight pick them in this. I think you Missoo's tough. I think Tennessee has shown some life because I thought, I'll be honest, I thought you guys were gonna go downhill after that tough loss to Florida. But the boys the balls have bounced back, and then we all know it's GVO after GBR. I feel like I could be objective with Tennessee. I do like them in this game. I also like the over. Where's the over at match fifty eight and a half? So we got three games where we got three overs this week?
Speaker 3: Like you said, the last two matchups twenty two both over, I want to say, eighty points. Come on, so healthy healthy?
Speaker 4: I like the over a lot.
Speaker 2: Mitche is here five the overs hit five of their last seven matchups.
Speaker 1: Let's go the over.
Speaker 4: I love the lot.
Speaker 2: The lock of the week Tennessee, missoo, we're picking Tennessee GBO right after GB, right after GBR. In that case too, you want to take I don't know what Nebraska's line is, but you definitely want to take that line this week playing against what is it plus don at their underdogs, that's a money line game. That's a money line game. It's a money line game for Nebraska this week. But the lock of the week missoo or Tennessee to cover and the over over fifty eight and a half Tennessee minus one minus one half? Its to pick him? Doesn't matter, JP Parlay, what do you have? Do you have anything cooked for us?
Speaker 1: I always got stuff cook Man.
Speaker 7: Sometimes sometimes it's just in the crock pod and it takes a second.
Speaker 2: I'll say this your dark course of the year. Kansas the Jayhawks. They've been prosperous for bet the Bus's not a headline team, not one of those big dog teams that you're gonna put in, you know, in the description and everything else. But a team that is making you money has been Kansas to Kansas Jayhawks.
Speaker 7: And nobody ever wants to jump on board with me with Kansas either.
Speaker 2: I think I would, honestly only at the top of the day when you told me that they hit over the weekend, I was like kind of bummed that. I was like, damn, you know, I need you, you know.
Speaker 1: I just need you to be vocal.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, here we go Kansas Texas Tech. This is just the Kansas lock of the week and it is Kansas over Texas Tech. It is three and a half point spread. Who's favorite Kansas yep, but minus one seventy six. But it's at Kansas. Their ranked number nineteen. I believe their starting quarterback is coming back.
Speaker 2: They just stormed the field two weeks ago, which is big. That energy is going to be high.
Speaker 7: But they stormed the field two weeks ago. Then usually you fall off that next game. They didn't fall off. They stayed up and they will stay up versus Texas Tech.
Speaker 1: Were they at home lat this over the weekend? They're away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is awesome. I think storming the field. Now they come back. You know, the students are talking. You feel the energy on the campus.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like that pick.
Speaker 2: Do you like it parlayed with one or two of these picks that we've talked about on Bet the Bus.
Speaker 1: I like watching right now. Comment comment comment comment.
Speaker 7: I like it parlayed with Oregon over USC, and I'll also like it parlayed with your Michigan versus Penn State pick.
Speaker 1: Not Louie Locke's pick Penn State plus four and a half, Oregon to cover.
Speaker 2: I think it's minus fifteen, but Oregon to cover along with Kansas to cover against Texas Tech.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is your.
Speaker 2: Joseph Parlay Hovey parlay of the week. Guys, thank you for tuning in to Bet the Bus. As always, we love you, We appreciate you. Big hucks, Tney kisses. Leave comments, Tell your friends, let's spread the good news that is happening on bet the bus.
Speaker 1: We're prosperous, we're we're like twenty games up right now. Salute. Have a hell of a Saturday afternoon, boys,