Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, we're back. We're black, we're brown, We're brown. Ambition ambitious, ambition, ambis.
Speaker 2: Hey manager, are you doing girl, I'm doing good. I'm loving the new little the props behind you. I'm glad you're getting this your office together, at.
Speaker 1: Least I am this. Well, you know, I'm not gonna talk about the house until well, let's just say I'm not trying to do my office until I'm in my new office. So I was like, I might slap something up, but yeah, I just I said, you know what, I was doing, uh therapy for Black Girls their podcast, and I said, I can't do doctor Joorye like I normally do myself. I said, girl, let me put something in the background. Oh listen, I shouted you out. I shouted you out. I first WoT I shouted brought a bisha of course, and her producer loved brand and bish and she's like, oh my god, I love she's me and my friends are like, that's the She's like, it's the chat out that we need. She's like, it's I just love the fact that you guys are friends. But then also like you break down personal finance, and she's like, we just love it.
Speaker 2: So I feel like we're such a good sister show to Therapy for my girls. You know, I love that show too. Whenever I get a chance to listen to something I'm never going for, like financial stuff, that's one of the ones that I go to. That and the Read but you know the reader, Oh, I love the Read for the ok.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they talk about all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dang, I gotta watch Drag Queen, Drag Race. I don't watch that whatever. That's dope though. Well, yeah, it does feel like a little bit of fomo. If you go on social media, it feels like not everybody, but it feels like a lot of people want to see Beyonce in Dubai.
Speaker 1: Everybody and their momel was in Dubai.
Speaker 2: Everybody famous, everybody famous was in Dubai.
Speaker 1: My girl Bozma was there. I said, oh, look at both for her birthday.
Speaker 2: I did see her. She looked amazing, God as usually turned out. But no girl, and I don't even know if anyone knew this was happening. But for those of us who are like, where are the visuals? Where is the effing tour? She charged Dubai the low, low price of twenty four million.
Speaker 1: Ul awesome donas the DeRos.
Speaker 2: Which is like a GDP of some kind of country, probably a mid sized country. That's insane. And it looked like she used every red scent that they gave her.
Speaker 1: She had Blue Ivy on stage. You want her two steps? I say, yes, Blue.
Speaker 2: I wonder if she has to book Blue, like, I wonder if she has to contact Blues agent.
Speaker 1: Blue is like not that twenty four twenty is mine.
Speaker 2: Thanks, But yeah, I've been like everybody else on TikTok, I can't find any clips of Blue singing, and everyone in the comments is like pissed, like there's only clips of you see Blue in this gorgeous like how old is she anyway? Thirteen twelve?
Speaker 1: I don't think you just maybe ten, looking.
Speaker 2: Like I wish I looked up, you know, thirty five in this beautiful red sparkly suit. About just saying brown skinned girl, I just want to hear brown skin with blue, but looks amazing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the lesson from Beyonce is the they have the coin. Don't let these people tell you they don't have coin. They will find the coin if you remember, illustrate your oport we're gonna say illustration your Beyonce. You know, like if you show up with excellence and undeniable excellence, the coin will be will be produced.
Speaker 2: I know you were just talking about like the strategic of market the strategy of marketing and how crucial it is, and I'm like, Beyonce never just does it one way, because I saw some footage of like there's an Ivy Park preview show at the Atlanta's Hotel where she was like, you know, performing, and she had the Ivy Park logo out there and she had the models working by, so she's like every brand will be represented. Yeah, shout out to anyone who got to see and thank you too. Are the real heroes, those of you who flouted the rules and recorded clips anyway you even know everyone's supposed to. I pray for you. I hope you don't get snatched the po posh people. You might need, you might need a hide out in a safe house for a while, but we thank you for your service. Well, in some it feels like the news does not pop in these days, kind of like.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it is popping real quick. Did you do something with your hair?
Speaker 2: Because it's getting You're asking I did. I accidentally ran out of something and then I had to use two products in one and I was very happy with the results. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was like, Mandy is serving for the.
Speaker 2: I haven't I needed. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. That's a small way. Yeah, but did you hear there's some okay, a couple what should we talk about first, mass tech layoffs or the buffoonery that is Florida's governor And they're.
Speaker 1: Just I'm not going to talk about this fool in Florida.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it. So I was reading more into this. So Florida, if you guys haven't heard, rejected adding an ap so ap is like the super Smart Kids class, college level forces in high school, Advanced Placement class for African American studies. And they say because it included study. They released this like one page, here's why, and included in that one pager was because the topics like the movement for Black Lives, black feminism, and reparations were on the list of concerns. According to Governor Ron, this is bah de voltemort number two. I like, what bullshit? You know how much of my ap triggodometry I use in my everyday life exactly, APUs history ap lit like none of that, you know what I use, what I would love. I didn't even know that was, you know, a thing when I was in high school.
Speaker 1: But I was.
Speaker 2: I think, that's so why why why can't we educate you know, young people on them like this concerted area of history. You know, it just seems like such a no brainer. But also I'm not entirely surprised that of all the states, Florida was the one the same it's too much for us.
Speaker 1: I mean, I saw that, and I was just like, this is what yah, people y'all be voted for, you.
Speaker 2: Know ya president, Like they're saying he potentially could run for president one day.
Speaker 1: I know, And I know Donald Trump has been saying a lot of things about howd I honestly, personally, one thing I do like is to watch let them hose fight. I'm enjoying that part because I was like, oh, y'all go to Guesst the main man they've been they've been dragging, and I'll say, well, like like my friend Deustin Ross says of the friend zone, let them hose fight.
Speaker 2: Let them let them destroy each other.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like this is a second big blow. In Florida, they also had that don't say gay bill, Yeah, where they don't want you talking about you know, sexuality and elementary school Like this is why with all of our resources in this country, we still have like all these unwanted births. Ro v Wade being overturned. You know. STI is running a book like it's just it's sad. It really is up to us. I feel like to to educate the youths on our own and outside of school. But what to say? What to say? There also were I mean, on top of like the layoffs, I thought I was gonna come on here and talk about Google because they lost They let go of twelve thousand people. When was this Friday, Thursday or Friday? But it was so shitty how they did it because like some people, it happened so early. Maybe it was what day is today? I can't keep track anyway, I've been up with a sick kid all night. But some people just found out because they logged into their email and they couldn't get in. And even sadder, some people showed up to the office and their badge wouldn't work. Oh my god, So they just stood outside like and then people would tell them, oh, yeah, did you read your email? Did you read the news? And they would just stand there. Some people on their way from New York, you know, on the subway. You don't check your email before you get to work. Sometimes one girl found out her boss texted her to see if she was okay. She didn't know, and she was sobbing, and it's you know, these are real lives, and it's sad. It is it's very sad. So they're and the problem is, I mean, there's lots of problem, but the thing is there's tens of thousands of really really talented people. I think there's been over seventy thousand to eighty thousand people let go from tech just in the first like six weeks of the new year. Who just in the first month and a little bit before the new year, like tens of thousands of people let go. And these are highly skilled, excellent people. This was not something and they don't lay off people based on you know, merit, you know, or performance. And that's why I think it's important for anyone who's you know, looking at anyone who's been laid let go, like don't judge them don't think, oh, they were let go because they were somehow less than or they couldn't hack it. Because these layoffs are so there's just so uh what do you call it, like blunt. They just sort of decide this is a number. You guys have to find the people to cut, no rhyme or reason, you know, let's go. And it just sucks because there's thousands of people flooding the job market at the same time in a concerted industry. So if you're someone who's been let go and tech, I feel you because it is going to be more challenging to run out there and find new work. Not that you can't do it, but you're competing with everybody, like all these other people who have been let go as well. And yeah, for anyone who thought big tech was safe, I'll say it again, there's no such thing as a stable job or an entirely stable industry. And if you're someone who's worried and maybe you've avoided getting late let go so far, you know, it's never too early. I feel like to start dusting off your LinkedIn, you know, warming up those connections, starting to get your resume together, just in case, just in case, unfortunately it happens to you as well. But if I laid off six percent of its workforce or about six hundred employees, and I.
Speaker 1: Saw Venmo too, like it was just it's crazy to your point. You know, it's one thing, one one company to do this, but the market is going to be flooded with all of these highly skilled, specifically trained people.
Speaker 2: So y'all know where to go if you need some career coaching.
Speaker 1: Mandy Money, I'm just science.
Speaker 2: I'm like an ambulance chaser. Now send him over to the Mandy Money. Oh gross, cut that out. I hate myself, all right, but no heart, my heart definitely goes out to y'all who are who are being let go. I hope that severance package is fact, and I hope you I saw one TikTok of a girl who got let go from Google and she was like, I cried all day and then I took myself to Disneyland. More of that. To treat yourself, be kind to yourself, you know, whatever you need to do in the next couple of weeks, and then get to work because it's yeah, it's going to be competitive out there. But also self care is important, and don't take it personally. I mean as much as you can try it to take it personally and don't let it kind of destroy your your own belief about your talent and you know, your potential in this field. It's nothing to do with y'all. It's really just about businesses being businesses, you know, and worrying about their bottom line, which they're all what you're going to do. Unfortunately, so.
Speaker 1: On more not so great news. I don't know, like, what does it take in the US of A to pass legislation that so you kill kids, no kill black people, No, you kill like high school students, college students, Like, what does it take? And you know, we have another mess shooting. I just what is it going to take? Is it gonna take for people to target politicians? Families?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it going to take? You know?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, honestly, ever since Sandy Hook when it was twenty six babies, I was like, that's a rap Thanks of America. You know, it's not happening. I just saw that. Although so of course we're talking about and our hearts go out to the everyone impact by the Monterey Park massacre that happened over the weekend on at just the beginning of the lunar New Year celebration, which is supposed to be this like joyous time. It's days and days of celebrating this wonderful start to the new year, the Year of the Rabbit. And yeah, ten people shot in a mass shooting. And then there was another one last night and Baton Rouge apparently, I don't know much about that. And then one CNN report says there's been three No, there's been thirty six mass shootings from the last three weeks.
Speaker 1: Three weeks, three.
Speaker 2: Weeks alone, too many for all the headlines. Yeah, in the last three weeks. So I think a mass shooting is a more than four thirty six. This is America in twenty twenty three, y'all. I don't know if it's just like the hormones and the all the fields and all the emotions, but it's there are days when I drop Rio off to daycare and I have to have a little baby cry in the car because I'm like, how do I know nothing's going to happen? Know? Or I go to a movie theater and I'm like, where's the exit? What if something happens? Excuse me, I can't be the only one. But that's where I'm just like, have my therapist on on text, like I'm having a moment with some intrusive thoughts. I know it's you know, we have to we have to move forward and keep it pushing and all of that. But saying it out loud sometimes at least helps like move through that moment and and keep going, because sometimes it just feels like you just want to hide in your bed and not leave. Well maybe we should have faded with the Beyonce news.
Speaker 1: That's okay. We send a prayer up respect, you know, for people's families, like because these are you know, hundreds of families, if not thousands of families that are affected where things will never be the same.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh.
Speaker 1: America, Why why, why why is there anything to make people smile?
Speaker 2: No pressure? Well, what's on your shirt?
Speaker 1: It says good vibes, good vibes good just from targets from years ago. Well, I'm loving it, you know, I want to keep it to myself until like I took look, it's like it's some good, you know, hopefully good news about like you know this place I'm trying to buy, but I saw this other place. And when I tell you I feel like Beyonce lives here because it's on the eighth before you went in. No, because it's on the eighth floor, and it the views. Because so where I live in Forest Hill, it's called Forest Hill because it's literally on a hill and it's at the edge of Newark, so I can see when I go for a walk, there's parts of the walk where I could just see the whole New York City side skyline and it's just beautiful. And so the place where I'm wanting to to purchase it is like built even further on the hill. So many of the some of the unit's not many, but some of the units have the New York City these skylines. So the unit that I want has a big picture window New York City skyline. Hey girl, Hey, that's all you see? No, No, it's just epic. But then's something, you know. There's another unit that's for sale and the people who live there opened up all of the windows and it's like an L shape. Like the room is like, you know, a rectangle square, but two sides of the room are just filled with windows, and then it has like a fireplace in it. And I have never in my life Mandy I gasped when I went up there because.
Speaker 2: I'm picturing Carrie from the first Sex and Sexy Saxity movie, the only one that I will acknowledge because it's never happened. It never I or am Big go into the bed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I get when I say gas. I was like, I've never It reminded me of like, you know, sometimes I go to the city to tape something and they're like, you're in some building on the twenty third floor, and you're like you just like people work in an office space where they see all of this. It was that and I said, I don't know, I might take this unit, but then the rest of the unit really didn't it here to the way I live my life. Like it wasn't like enough bedrooms. I didn't have like a place where I could see half in my office. It just it was like, you know, it's a nice unit, but like and if I honestly didn't work from home largely, I might consider it, but that living I want one day. I am going to have a living room like that one day, but with all the other things that I need. Because it was I mean, you could see New York, you see Jersey City, you could see her. I've never seen anything like that in real life. I was like, how am I loud up here? Yeah, it was just a level of luxury and either, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: We manifest you absolutely deserve to be there so that I can be the friend who comes.
Speaker 1: Over girl, like I said, the unit that I'm actually like hopefully going to get. I'll know by today that you know, it is very beautiful and like like it it's the way the space is laid out is the way that I need to live my life. And I'm like, cause I was like, I was so tempted to be like, girl, forget that place, but I was just like, no, you know, there's like things that you need to live day to day. You cannot just live in the living room, although it's close, but you never know. But I just wanted to share that this. Sometimes it's really nice to go and see these epic things because it makes these things like normal. There's an amazing I think they're Puerto Rican couple that live there and they lived there for the last ten years. They got a daughter, and they're just really just awesome. We just sat and I just sat and talked with them for like owners. Yeah, they were there. Yeah, well that's because it's not quite on the market yet. But they heard that I was looking, and so they're like, Okay, come see my place. And it's like it's beautiful, but like I said, is like the other place has a really big office, and I really would like a big office. It's like it's it's bigger. The other place that I'm wanting is like twenty eight hundred square feet twenty seven to twenty eight and this one is like twenty four. But that four hundred is the office, you know in my house? I know, Mandy, I'm not gonna lie. Where'd you come? What I mean?
Speaker 2: Because we're playing with baby. I have a little toy I have a little toy house. I feel like I'm pollypocket. That's what I feel like. How it's real cute and twenty how many Scriffy It's not that many tiff not that many. And it's it's I'm trapped the small no for really. We went to visit a friend who just had a baby and they moved into this gorgeous new house and I'm just like, oh, is this what space feels like? And you can breathe? And if there's three things on the counter. You don't feel like you're living in an episode of Hoarders.
Speaker 1: Now, that's what I love about hopefully the place that I get that. I like my house is not even twenty eight hundred scriffy and I have a decent sized house. It's not twenty if you don't include the basement, which I don't think they do because it wasn't finished at the time. But I like the fat fact that it feels almost like palatial, you know what I mean, Because I was like, it feels it's giving, like I said, you know, rich Auntie vibe, so saying pray for me that it all goes through. I'm this close, you know, to like locking it in. But I don't know. I just feel like this morning, I thought to myself, I'm feeling a mix of grief, gratefulness, joy, and like excitement about like this other half of life. And so it's possible, like you know, coding it to doctor Green that to hold all these things and hold space for all these things.
Speaker 2: So I just s I feel good good. I hope that it's good vibes. You deserve it. We're gonna manifest it. And hey, what what is the expression what's for you can't miss you exactly. I'm feeling I have a good vibe about this. Good oh man. I don't know if I have anything else to share. Should we just take a break and come back with a round?
Speaker 1: Boost, round break? Let's do booty breaking?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll boost for y'all. Don't worry. Think of something real positive to bring to you. All right, we'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back and we're back in black. It's time for the booster. I cannot boost, you know my memory, baker, booster break, our booster breaking. Is you gonna boost? Is you gonna what? You don't do? So, Mandy? Are you going to boost? What you bet? Because girl, we would break it all the buzzworthy, it.
Speaker 2: Was all gone. Yes, yes, I'm going to boost. I want to boost Tabatha Brown. And I also want to remind her that you said you were gonna come on the show girl, Like you know, girl, we her from you in a minute. But we're proud of you. You have like seventy eleven different lines at target. But I just wanted to boost her because I was reading an article about her or I don't know if it was a TikTok or something, but it was just to think about where this woman was just a few years ago, and she just launched another like at home goods and a vegan food line at Targe, which is like her second completely I don't know, like popular sold out line at Target, and she has you know, I think, two best selling books and an Emmy nominated children's show, tab Time. I love that show. I'm trying to get Rio into it, but he's He's like, where's the digger, where's the excavator? If you're listening, tab Let's get some heavy machinery in the mix. But she's iconic, and I feel like it's someone who you know how people like they'll get pissed at Shade Moisture, these black brands I get bought by, you know, white owned companies. I'm not saying that Tabitha Brown should not be in her bag and sell to whoever she wants to sell to, but it just is so phenomenal to see her owning all of this, you know, owning all these businesses and partnering with these huge brands, and still maintaining what we loved about her from the jump, which was her spirit and her energy and her positivity and the joy that she brings, so all those bad news in the world. I might just take myself to Target and just go to the tab brown aisle and buy some things that I don't need for the house that's too small for everything.
Speaker 1: Also to Target, you know, it's Black History times, so they have all the dope black history black creative girl. I went the other day. First of all, it was too many people online, but I went to peruse and let me tell you something. If you've got they have the cutest all fit for like these kids. I said, so, where's the adult size? I was like, a million can't be the only one to enjoyed these things. So yeah, it was just like so many cute things. So I might go, like, you know, on an afternoon when the people at work. Because I was there on like a Sunday evening, I was like, why are you Oh, that's right, it's Sunday.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine Target and Newark during Black History Month. I bet they have to like have a rope line to get No.
Speaker 1: I went to this one isn't Clifton. I don't think new Ark has a Target. If they did, it'd be a rap.
Speaker 2: But Newark needs to get a target, y'all.
Speaker 1: Got a whole foods dynology.
Speaker 2: What's happening all right, TIF, what's your good vibe boost for today?
Speaker 1: So I'm going to boost a young personal trainer named Jeremiah Bull. So I was on the interwebs on I don't know, Instagram or whatever, and I was like, you know what, I feel like I hit a wall with my fitness. You know, I was jumping rope. I still do from time to time, but mostly I still walk, which I love. You know, if y'all don't know, I've lost like thirty pounds, you know, I'm eating rice, skin is glowing, drinking my water, just like lifestyle shift. But I was just like I just knew that this is all I know how to do, Like what's the next step? And I've had personal trainers perform and you know, some good and some not so good. But I was just really kind of like in the space where I'm like I need I need somebody, but someone who is going to train me in a way, not these weird exercises that I can't recreate at home, you know, like things that I can actually do. And I ran across his page on Instagram and I like that he believes that there's like basically these six moves that you do that do total body and you actually don't need to change the moves. You just increase the weight and you He's like, but I think Jeremiah said something like once you get over the age of thirty, you start to lose muscle mass. And then when you start to lose muscle mass, it's harder to keep the weight off because muscle helps to like burn calories and fat faster or whatever. And I was like, okay, so I liked, you know, like what I saw that it wasn't this like you know some personal trainers, like I said, which is fine, but I'm not super coordinated. Just show me the six things to do, I wrote him. He was like, I can help. So I signed up and today it was my first day. And so although I'm like Jeremiah, so I have to like do it like so especially for the first day, I have to like do like little clips of me doing each exercise so he can make sure I was doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I said, virtual, what did you sign up?
Speaker 1: Yes? So I signed up. So what Jeremiah does is one you. He asked you all these different questions. He creates like a I'm really proud of him because his name on Instagram is Bull Fitness ninety five, which makes me believe he was born I graduated in ninety seven high school. He's like, my mom loves you. I was like, that's great, Jeremia.
Speaker 2: He almost I know.
Speaker 1: I was like, right, So anyway, so Jeremiah yeah. So So the way it works is that sign up with him, and you know, you have this kind of like one on one talk with him. He figures out your goals and all this other stuff. He creates like this really great, like like toolkit for you, and it's like with fitness, like it's food, you know, based upon what you say you want to eat, hear my suggestions, here's how often you should eat blah blah blah, and then fitness. What I like is that he has these short videos all under one minute to show you each of the exercises with a normal size woman. Well, let me not say that, because no matter whatever size you are, you're normal sized. But with you know, it's not, it's just it's just a woman that you just see walking every day down the street. You know, she's not super ripped or fit. He's just like, oh, guys, sis you and I we're here, and so so I get to see every exercise and then like he's like, you know, record twenty minutes of you doing like you know, one or two reps, just so I know you're doing it in good form. And then so then we connect on Slack. So he used to slack and each woman has her own private Slack channel with him, and so so I upload like my video clips like hey, this is what I did, and he'll be like, m make sure you don't bet your legs so much or and then I upload like you upload like you take pictures of like you know, depending if your if your weight loss is your thing, which I told him maybe like five pounds. I'm not really I feel like I'm at the weight I kind of want. But he was like, okay, if you feel comfortable, you can upload, like this is how I try to weigh week like away in week to week to be like, okay, I'm seeing the difference. You upload like you know, your your your your menu and your food like what you ate today, he said, because I want to know if you're not seeing a shift in your body. I can look to see like oh this food is not you know, like what you're eating is not enough or it is too much or whatever that looks like. And I mean he does affirmation, So every day I'm like, whatever I got to we have to write out these seven affirmation screenshot. It's like, I am strong, I am worthy to be fit, I am capable of doing hard things. You know, I rolled my eyes when I did it, but then at the end, I was like, oh I am so honestly, it's really I love this, you know, even though he said, because what is he? What is he? Twenty eight? Is that what it means? He's born in ninety five? Yeah, twenty yeah, seven, twenty whatever this baby. But it's good. He's really motivational. I don't feel judged. It's thorough and it's also too. The businesswoman in me is just fascinated. How you know this young person. I feel so old right, this young person has created this business that adheres to how people navigate in this modern space of digital everything. So it's like enough digital but enough not in person, because I don't even know where Jeremiah lives, you know, like enough digital but enough live that I don't feel like I feel like handheld but also autonomous. And so I'm really enjoying it, Like I love the fact that it's these six core exercises, he said Tippany, he told me everything to order, like I have to order some weights and things. He's like, it's going to be the same sixth exercises. You're just going to continue to increase weight, which I love because I don't I'm not coordinated. Don't give me seven different things to do new every single week. It's like, these are the six now I know how to do them. I just continue to increase my weight, he said. If I continue like this in four weeks, I'll see a huge difference. In three months, I'll hit my goal and then it'll just be maintenance after that. So I'm excited. Like Jared, so his sol if you want to follow him, his Instagram is bull b u ll Fitness nine to five. Yeah, shout out to Jeremiah. I feel like, you know, my for you page had I never heard of him before. He just he's not like you know, like some famous well I mean he's got one hundred and sixty nine thousand followers, but yeah, he just like I didn't never knew him before. But I'm excited about this journey of like really getting fit because when you see me in the summer time, Okay, it's about to be a rap.
Speaker 2: We know you're just going to be camped out of your rich On t penhouse.
Speaker 1: I know, right, you will see me. I'm trying to be outside more like I'm like, I'm trying, like I said me and I went to Staten Island this weekend to visit my friend like she had some party or whatever. I was proud of myself. So mak him right, I'm making my way outside. Mak him my way outside. We'll get that. So you know I'm making my way. I'm coming. I'm coming to see you. And was it what is that? Worchester? Worchester?
Speaker 2: Not you acting like I live in a foreign country. It's just though its outside of Manhattan. Okay, it's not that far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm seeing all the friends.
Speaker 2: Listen. No, I'm excited and yeah, I can't wait as soon as this baby is out of my body and into the world. I want a personal trainer and I want to focus on weightlifting because exactly what you said, my muscle mass, I just don't feel as strong because I was the first time I was pregnant, and I'm like, what is it I just don't. I'm weak, and I'm like about to sign up for the senior citizen swim classes at this point because you know that on my joints it's hard doing like, you know, intense exercise. So I have been sneaking into a pool that where I can get access to this nice hotel because my cousin works there, and doing like pool exercises, which has been lovely. But I'm coming for the gym or wherever it is as soon as this child is in the world. That's my plan. And I don't have to hibernate this time. You know, it feels to pandemic, bab. Yeah, I want to feel good again, for sure, and I I'll get there. But excited for you girl. But you look amazing no matter what you do.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks, Mandra.
Speaker 2: You know all right? Well, I'm glad we ensited it on a high note because no matter how dark and twisty and the dead of winter it is outside, y'all, we gotta find pockets of joy, yes, no matter what, no matter what, and hopefully Brown Ambition is one of them. Yeah, at least the second half of the show. Hey, ba fam, we could not do this show without your support or the support of our team behind the scenes. The Brown Ambition Podcast is produced by Cumulus Podcast Network. It's edited by the wonderful Emani Crosby and produced by Tanya Bustos. Dennistimplinsky is our in house tech guru, and I am Bandy Windchard Santos your co host, and I will see y'all next week.