Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast. So I think, no, no, no, I don't think. I know I have issues with liquids, and this is going like a lifetime back. First of all, I don't drink water, which if you know me, you know me, and you know that's just crazy weird. I think the factual numbers are percentage are our body is comprised of seventy five percent water. So I like to say I'm anomaly because I don't drink water. And when I say I don't drink water, I don't drink water. Like how I'm still living. No one knows. I'm like a CACTI like just water me once in a while, and I somehow survive.
Speaker 2: But I have an aversion into it.
Speaker 1: But this is the reason I decided to talk about liquids today, is because everyone knows I'm going through a divorced, single mom of five now co parenting very well with my ex Dean, which I got to say is super challenging. I don't know if anyone has gone through this, but I've never called him dean.
Speaker 2: I've called him babe for twenty years.
Speaker 1: So it is super hard to remind myself that like, oh, okay, you guys aren't together anymore. So when we're doing you know, kid drop off and switch a roose and he's overhelping, I'm like, oh, babe, And I'm thinking to myself, is that okay? I just called him babe and he's cool with it. It has slipped a couple times in front of his girlfriend, Lily, who I adore and we have a great relationship, and I'm just like, oh, old to have this die hard. But to me, it's like, you know, that's his name, Like, it's not d E A N it's ba b E, It's babe. So anyway, so he was over last night and he was helping me get the kids ready for bed and help me shower bow and get them all situated. And then he was heading home and I had a migraine, which, if you know, you know, I get migraines historically, notoriously, and uh yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a doozy.
Speaker 1: I had a doozy you know, take a lock and keep on ticking. But he was like, oh, can I get you anything before I go? I said, oh, can you grab me a drink? And he said, uh sure. I said coconut water because I'm trying this new thing. Since I don't like water. I'm like, okay, I actually enjoy the taste of coconut water. And I'm like, okay, maybe that'll help. You know, that's hydrating. And he said, oh, there's no coconut water left. And I said, oh my gosh, what's in the fridge. What's down there? And he's like, there's ginger ail.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love a good ginger Ale. Another thing you should know about me is there's two sodas I like. They're ginger Ale and Diet Doctor Pepper. They're my jam And at any given time, if you see me, you know what I'm going through because if I am with a Diet Doctor Pepper, I'm thriving, Like things are going and I'm just kicking butt. If I have a ginger Ale in hand, Yeah, things are stressful. Yeah. Like my reality show True Torri, which kind of kind of it chronicled the in real time the infidelity between Dean and I on his part, and we had four kids and what we were going through and trying to put a marriage back together.
Speaker 2: Which we did at the time, but I was going through it.
Speaker 1: I was so stressed and I just, oh my gosh, all the fields, and I remember people for Halloween were wearing whatever I would wear in the show, Like, I don't know what was that time period in my life? Was I wearing momos thun kaffhandsnow, eh, I don't know, so whatever my jam was back then. And they would carry a ginger rail can. There were several girls blonde wig ginger ale can because in every single scene I have a ginger ale can in my hand, and I'm like, yep, well, I was going through it anyway, had in Migrain. So he said there's ginger ale I said, okay, oh that sounds good. Actually that'll be soothing and calming. That's my go to and things are feeling it physically or emotionally anyway.
Speaker 2: He was down there for a long time.
Speaker 1: I was upse and I'm all ears, No, not literally, but I was like, I'm a detective at heart. I always talk about I mean, I create the show Mystery Girls, no coincidence, my dad created tons of mystery shows, fascinated by the world, and I'm always I call myself a life detective because or DIY detective or dream detective because I can really break down your dreams for you. But anyway, I could hear and I heard the can open that sound, and then I heard ice, heard a cup coming from the cupboard. It took a long time. Though it took a long time. I heard a second crack of a can. More ice. Anyway, he was down there for like a good solid I'm gonna say seven and a half minutes, and I was like, wow, well he's a man. You know, women do it faster because we don't have time.
Speaker 2: We're like, go, oh, go. But he finally comes in.
Speaker 1: He brings me the cup and he said, oh, it's a tall cup. We have We have these like Target like cups that are really cool. Every season they come out with like a new color and they're like a dollar ninety nine. That's a lot. I think they're like ninety nine cents, but they're they're gray and they're plastic, which is very conducive in my house because I have really chic vintage like glassware and I have oh god, it is such a passion for a cut crystal, but uh, you know, it's not everyday used. So we have like melomine, you know, plates and like plastic cups for the kids and everything, and Target always does it well. And gray is neutral, so I'm all about it. I gotta switch that up spring heading into summer. Got to make a change. Anyway, we have short like the high ball, the low ball. Yeah, it was a high ball, so it did. It did need a lot of ice. And he brought it to me and I looked down at it and he said what And I said, it took you a long time.
Speaker 2: And I'm the kindest person.
Speaker 1: You guys know that, and I would never say anything mean, but I was just like joking, like but not joking. I was like, what were you doing? Took a long time, and he said, well, the ice took a long time to scoop into there. It was a high cup. I had to put two ginger ails to fill it up. And then he stopped and he goes, why do you think I poisoned you? And I said yeah, I said yeah, because that's my go to And I don't know where this comes from.
Speaker 2: This is weird, you guys, but.
Speaker 1: I thought I should talk about this today because it's like a running thing. And he knew exactly what I was thinking. I'm too honest to ever tell a lie, and it's exactly what was going through my mind, like Why did he take so long? What was he putting in there? You know? Oh my gosh, he was dribbling some cyanide in there, some bleach, Like what's going to happen? I see all these true crime stories and I was like, oh god. He said, why it's been twenty years and I've yet to poison you?
Speaker 2: And I said, well, keyword there.
Speaker 1: Yet I was convinced he poisoned you too when you were talking about oh my gosh, see I'm not crazy. Well it's beautiful, but creatives are crazy anyway.
Speaker 3: Why why do you both think? I don't understand why that was like an okay, rational move on.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I thought the same thing. Chrissy's like, wait wait flag in the play.
Speaker 3: My thought was literally like, oh, one of the kids must have like interrupted him. But that's why it took so long that you like, Nope, I was not like, oh yeah he was, but.
Speaker 2: It's not deemed specific. I think that's important to know.
Speaker 1: It's like, anybody who took that long we would assume is poisoning what while.
Speaker 3: Is it poisoning? Off the bat? I understand how we go from like they're trying to get me a nice glass of something to like, they're trying to kill me.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm Aaron Spelling's daughter. Hello, the creator of drama Rama Storytelling. Hello. Yeah, of course I go there. My mind goes there. But this has been a lifelong thing. Just to finish up the dean part, he said, he said, I can't and I said, hello, have you met me? Like you know this is my thing? And he's like, I know, but this is just crazier. The mother of my children. Why would I want to poison you? And I was like, listen, it's not personal. I think this about everybody. And he kind of got offended. He goes, but I'm not everyone, and I said, I know. I know. Again it's not personal. I don't know where it comes from. I need to go back and do like some regression into a past life that I was poisoned or something. Anyway, he gives it to me and I'm like, okay, bye, my closing and locking the door and I'm holding it and again, talk about knowing someone so well and you do, I mean twenty year partnership, you know someone well? And he goes, okay, he goes, You're gonna close the door and walk to the sink. And pour that cup out. And I was like, yes, correct, I was gonna pour the entire cup out and not drink it. And again I was like, oh foiled again. You're right got me and he's like tea. I was like, yes, babe, no, I'm just kidding. Ah. I was like yeah. I was like, I know, I know. I said, I don't know where it comes from. It comes from something, and I go again, it has nothing to do with you, and I said watch watch, oh you guys, I forgot the part. I forgot the part that when he handed it to me, and I've done this forever with him, I handed it back to him and I said you first, and he's like, oh my gosh, listen, we had a lot of issues in our marriage. But I mean, good on him that he put up with that. I mean, that's just a that is irrational to the max. Oh my god, remember Grody to the Max? That was such like an eighties saying, huh, anyway, he never threatened your life. So in reality, never this man. You know, he's sober now, so he had a temper which he's really worked on. In no way, shape or form did I ever feel physically threatened by Dean. Ever, so this has nothing to do with it. So I said you first, and he was like oh. He kind of rolled his eyes like oh, how many times have I done this? A gazillion? And so he did it and he's like glug, glug glug, and he's like and then he's like, just kidding. I'm like, I know, old joke and different same shit, different day.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 1: So then I took it. So as he was leaving and pulling out of the driveway, I was like, wait, wait, and I go watch Tory two point zero and I did like the cheers to him, and I started guzzling it, and really I was like holding in my mouth and I was gonna spit it out afterwards, but I was trying to make peace with the situation.
Speaker 2: Now I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: I drank it. I drank it, and anyway, I went upstairs and I proceeded to drink that, you know, sip on that ginger ale throughout my night. And then this morning he came and he picked the kids up for school and he goes, oh hey, and I go, Hi, how's it going. And he goes, look who's still alive? And I go, I know, I go, you know what, and he goes, oh, he goes, guess that's sign I didn't work.
Speaker 2: I should put more next time.
Speaker 1: And I was like ha ha, And I was like, look, no, seriously, I drank all of it all nights. The new meat, it's the new e. It's been something going on my entire life. When I was little, my mom would mash up because I guess back then, you know, we had to take like aspirin and it wasn't like we had all the liquids back then, so she would have to mash up a baby aspirin because I couldn't swallow it or chew it yet, like I was little, not I could chew it, but I was like five, and she would always put it I don't even know why in a spoonful of coca cola. It's just so random.
Speaker 3: It's not random. They had the coke syrup and all that stuff that the parents used to give us back in the day, or they would put it in the apple sauce, but coca cola was a way that they served it. There was an actual coke syrup that they would use because it settled your stomach and you took the medicine.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, what's the origin of that.
Speaker 1: The origin of the coke syrup is there was actual cocaine back in it like one day, like one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, maybe that.
Speaker 1: Was probably fun. Imagine it was in there like that. That takes like you know when you like crush up ben and dry and give it to your kids like that. So no, because no one wants their kids going up. You want to go down, like down calming. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: You're like this, we'll take care of your fever.
Speaker 1: Can here you go have fun? No, they would just like talk your ear off even more and ask more questions. It would be bad. So yeah, And she would do it and I'd always look at her weird and be like I was like sussing out, like what is she giving me? Why is she giving it to me? And then when I was old enough to swallow pills, she would give it to me and I'd be like, what are you giving it to me with? And She's like, you know, it was like juice or something or water maybe I don't know, I don't remember. And I would say would you put in here? Like what are you giving me? And she'd goes she would say the same thing, what you think I'm trying to poison you. So this goes back to childhood. So this is crazy. This like a rational fear of hands, it over liquids from other people. But it ties into my fear of water because I don't drink water. I don't call it a fear of water. I just call it. I like to say, ah, you know, I hate water. I have an allergy at of water. And I don't know what it is, but I literally when people are like, oh, you know you're supposed to have, like here, I have water right here.
Speaker 2: I mean there's like you can't.
Speaker 1: See, but I have a bottle of arrowhead water ayounces right, no, sixteen point nine fluid ounces, and it's it's been here and I think there's like maybe I would say two SIPs out of it. It's been here about three days. It'll sit here for another month. I'll look at it daily and be like I should drink a sip of that. And then I'll go like, yeah, I don't know what it is, but like water, it just I hate the taste of it. I know there's no taste in water. It's the lack of taste. And then I tell people that, and God bless everyone do you know how many times people have said to me, oh, you should try putting a little lemon in it, or a little flavoring. They have flavoring packets and you know, and I'm so nice. I just say, oh my gosh, I never thought of that. Thank you. No, I don't say that. I just say thank you. But it's like, you know, everyone's trying to help, like maybe if you put I've tried all that, you guys. I have gone to the point where I bought every different kind of water because I thought like, okay, you know, and they have so many now they have.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is going like way back.
Speaker 1: They have you know, lemon water, they have coconut water, they have oh my gosh, what was the one that is black.
Speaker 2: It's like black water is charcoal water.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That was a fad for a while. It's kind of cool looking. I can drink sparkling a little bit, but not much, and it's just like it goes into my mouth, you guys, and instantly repulses me. And when people try to get me to hydrate and they say like I'm a child, watch me like I've had a makeup artists, you know, while I'm filming. She'd be like, you need to drink water. It's a long dance set. I'm okay, I have a water for you. I'm like, no, no, like a child, and she's like, okay, take a few SIPs. I'm gonna watch you and I'll drink it. I literally feel instantly nauseous, nauseous. Now, I'm sure it's psychological, Like is the water really making me nauseous? Like I can guzzle like a wine, like a glass of wine in like two seconds, like no problem. But I take a few SIPs of water and swallow gently, and all of a sudden, I'm like, oh, I want to puke, Like I just don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: And my best friend Maron always says.
Speaker 1: He's like, h your thirties would have been a whole different story if you had drink water. Hey said that one one day and walked out, and I thought, hmm, dead on, yeah, in my forties now a fifties, but you know it is Tory two point zero. So so I'm trying to change I am. I am drinking a little coconut water, And funny enough, the only time I really did drink water is during my pregnancies because you have to hydrate the baby growing in you. But in my mind, I was like, I'm drinking for them, not myself. So I would always have a glass of water in hand with lemon in it, and usually sparkling, but even flat sometimes because ugh, like you go to a restaurant there flatter sparkling, I'm like, oh my gosh. And then when people say I'll just have the tap water, I'm like, what are you trying to prove? Come on anyway, I'm always like, sparkling, please, But it still sits on the table, you know, it just sits. Sorry, I politely take a sip and then that's it. But lots of lemon. So all of my kids came out and loving sour, and I attribute it to the fact that I drink lemon water so often. And I don't even know if that's a thing, but they say like sometimes like your kids crave things. It's what you ate a lot during your pregnancy. And I remember my first Oh my gosh, I got used to it, but first, like we were eating I think Liam was like it was like five months maybe We're at a restaurant and they brought out lemon for the sparkling water that I was going to squeeze into and make a big show of it and take one step and not drink. But and he was reaching for it, and he got his hand on the lemon wedges and he, immediately before I could grab it from him, stuck in his mouth and started sucking on it. And I was like, oh my god. It was like that mom moment. We were like, oh, wait for it, and I'm like, oh my god, he's going to freak out, and he didn't. And he looks at me and he's like whoom and kept doing it. This proceeded with all five of my kids. The first time they ever sucked on a lemon, they loved it. Then I remembered that my mom when I was little, used to suck on lemons and she loved it. And she never like I was like, oh it's too sour. She like, yeah, she was a lemon sucker. And I don't know. I don't know where I'm going with this, but I think maybe I talked about it with therapists before. Everyone finds it super strange. Everyone wants to cure me, you know, I'm like, I don't know. I have a fear of water.
Speaker 3: I licked it up. It's like andy, it's called it sounds like this is what it's called. But of course I'm taking this from the internet. Contamination OCD is the issue, so like that's what it's called.
Speaker 1: Oh that wasn't sexy. I was like, I thought it was gonna be something phobia.
Speaker 3: You have, like an an OCD issue with anything that could be contaminated and handed to you.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I have two different things going on here. So that's the one thing where I think if someone gives me a drink or something, because that can be not water, I think that they're going to poison me. So I have what what's it.
Speaker 3: Called cosamination OCD?
Speaker 2: I have contamination OCD.
Speaker 3: Again, this is from Reddit, so like, you know, let's say, but there's a whole community there for you, Tori.
Speaker 1: Really contamination OCD? Okay? And is include food? Is include like everything just.
Speaker 3: Liquids according I mean again, read it, but.
Speaker 2: This says I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: These are all people who have fear of liquids and then most of them go to some kind of OCD therapy called ERP therapy.
Speaker 1: Write that down added to my list of helpful and never get thanks. Okay, but what is fear of water or like fear of drinking water?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was looking that up too, And most of the fears of like water have to do with like you're afraid of pool of water, like baths, like oceans, Like I don't know if there's like an actual fear, I haven't found it.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, we're weking it all back here today.
Speaker 3: Are you scared of pools? Like swimming? A fear of drinking water is typically referred to as aquaphobia, which is a broader term for the fear of water in general. Anxiety is about drinking water as well as swimming in it or bathing in it.
Speaker 1: I have a little bit of of fear of bathing or showering.
Speaker 3: Is showering considered that or is it just a bathtub? Like? Is it the fear of the bathtub or is it the fear of like bathing in general? Because the shower is different than like.
Speaker 1: It's not like a fear. It's like I don't want to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to be in a bathtub at all, You're what, I'm not trying to be at a bathtub. I like a shower, but I'm not trying to be in a bathtub of water.
Speaker 1: When I was single, back in the day, I would film all day long night on two and zero. I would come home to my apartments at night. I would make myself a bubble bath, and I would submerge myself in that bubble bath. I had a good old time. So No, I used to love my baths. They were very, very cathartic for me. But I've never been a bather that came out wrong. I'm a clean person. No, I'm like, well, I've told I think this all goes this is all connected. So I've told you I don't sweat, correct, right, okay, And I've told you I've never had bodily odor. Yes, okay, I think this might all somehow be connected. Like it's really weird that I mean now like going through like monopas and shit, like I've had the sweats and stuff. But before that, I'm telling you I i'd run a marathon like I ever did that.
Speaker 2: If you were totally dehydrated from.
Speaker 1: Not drinking, and I would not break a sweat. People would be like, oh my gosh, like my makeup, Like I'd be in scenes in human weather and all the other actors they had to put powder and they were like, oh my gosh, because they're sweating through their makeup, and makeup artists would come and be like your makeup staying flawlessly on your skin, like you're not even you know, I'm a Jewish girl, schitzing. One might glowing, but yeah, nothing, nothing, And then if I ever, I never use deodorant, and like to this day, like I don't have to use deodorant, Like I mean, I do it to be cool because I want to fit in, but I actually, you know what, I use old spice because it reminds me it's my husband used old spice, and it's a particular one and I really enjoy the smell of it, and even though we're not together anymore, just like that smell, like it brings back good memories and like it's yeah, so I still use it, and I know that's not the kind you're supposed to use. And my kids, my girls use like you know, the natural ones and the rock crystal, oh god, all all that stuff great, which I totally support, but I'm just og and and I don't ever use it. Basically, it kind of just like my water just sits on the shelf. But yeah, the only time, and I've said this before, I think the only time I ever got body odor was when I was pregnant, and it would only be my left pit, and not that I like smell my armpits, but you know, if you're ever sweating, even though I never sweat, never had smell, never had bo you know, you are so conditioned to see people being like, oh, checking to see if they smell because they've been sweating.
Speaker 2: So I would just do it just again to fit in.
Speaker 1: And I remember the first time I like smelled him, I'm like, whoa. It was so exciting. I was like, what's the smell? And I actually liked the smell of it. It wasn't like terrible, it was just like that's new, and yeah, it turned out I was pregnant and it would go away. It would only be like the first month of pregnancy, but and only the left pit, and it was always right when I got pregnant, back to water. So I have said that I've self diagnosed myself that it's a control thing that I'm like, well, sometimes maybe being dramatic, my life feels so out of control. It's the only thing that I can control is hydrating myself. So maybe maybe mister miss missus, miss therapist, maybe that's it. I've self diagnosed myself. It's a control factor and I just am sabotaging myself to not be hydrated. Don't know that a thing.
Speaker 3: I think it's a thing. You're clearly doing it, so it's a thing you can do. You're probably not the first you can really.
Speaker 1: I mean, people say they hate water. I've heard a lot of people because I'm always like, I hate water. Because I'm the type of person I have to call it out. So if I'm a you know, a restaurant or getting drinks with people, and I have to say, oh, I hate water when the way or a waitress us, would you like water? I even have to tell them I hate water and they're like, I don't care. Sparkler's still And I'm like, which one are you bitches in this group is gonna say tap? I'm gonna be pissed anyway, But.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about like gatorade or like liquid IV in your water, our emergency in your water, or like what is that vitamin water? Like are any of those okay? Or no? Because the word water's on it is it the word water too.
Speaker 1: No, I just I just am not a fan of liquids in general. I'm never thirsty. What's the animal that doesn't get thirsty? Camel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, but they store their liquid in their pumps. Oh you're not storing liquid anywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't think, so I'm pretty sure for you, like wringed me out, like nothing will come out. Luke Perry used to call me Camel because he said I had the longest eyelashes. I was super young, so I was like, wait, Camel, is that a bad thing? He's like, no, they have the most beautiful eyes, the most beautiful eyelashes. So I think funly about Camel's never written one, always wanted to. But yeah, they just store water, so I guess that's me and oh my gosh. And then if I do drink liquids, I have repee because my body's like what did you just do?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 1: And my body's like get it out now, Like yeah, but I never used to have to pee, like I would go hours and hours and hours and just not peak because I wasn't drinking water. But I'd like to solve it because I feel like, you know, I'm fifty one like at some point it's going to catch up with me, like I got to get used to it. And but no, but liquids are not a thing. Like I just will take a sip, even my diet doctor pepper that I love, which I'm kind of weird off of. Now I'll take a sip and put a can down, which is so wasteful. So I start getting those mini cans, which costs more, which is not effective on the economy.
Speaker 2: But like it's just like.
Speaker 1: I don't know one I'm a one sip wonder. Basically, anything you give me, I'm going to take one sip of. Except oddly enough, if I'm socially out and we're having alcohol, I will drink it. But I think that comes from more of a social aspect and like talking and you're having a meal, so great wine as part of the conversation. And also, you know, you feel like gives you liquid courage, like you know, you have a drink and you feel, you know, a little not as anxious socially. And I'm kind of that person, I guess. But yeah, if I'm home alone, like I'm not even alcohol Like I'm not drinking anything, not thirsty.
Speaker 2: Shoot, I said that now I'm thirsty. Wait, I've red bull.
Speaker 1: I'm okay. So what do you think about all this?
Speaker 3: I think you've talked yourself into this. Yeah. Do any of your kids share the same fear? Are they recognized it in you?
Speaker 1: Nope, I think because I didn't, because it's not really a fear. It's just like I'm like, I don't like it, like an aversion, aversion, it's an aversion. I have an aversion to water. I have an aversion to liquids.
Speaker 3: Like, if you're on a vacation with the kids, are you going in the ocean?
Speaker 1: She doesn't go to the beach, Chrissy, Oh.
Speaker 3: That's another thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop stop, Like I'm never going to find a man after this, Like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I'm not an outdoorsy girl, but I'll try anything. I'm always gay.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I will go in the pool. I will go in the ocean. On my honeymoon with Dean, I went in the ocean. We were in Fiji and he was big into scuba diving, and I was like, oh my god. At the time, very fear of trying anything and not sports oriented. And I was like, okay, but I'm this is the new me. So I thought back then, and you know, I'm going into this marriage and I'm going to try things and go out there and live my life. So you know, they train you in the pool first and then they take you into the ocean. And I went down the very first time you took me down. I couldn't equalize, and I got the worst ear infection and spent the rest of my honeymoon there like horrible ear infection. I mean, couldn't fly home. We were in paradise though, so we weren't mad. But yeah, so I'm not scared of the water.
Speaker 3: But your like new Bubble dating profile, it's going to be like likes long walks on the pathway looking at the ocean, like long walks on the beach. You're like long walks in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you lost me at long walks, Like I don't want to go. I don't fuck the beach. I don't want to go on a pathway. I don't want to go in the neighborhood. I don't want to walk.
Speaker 3: You one of those people who thinks, because I think running on purpose is ridiculous, Like why would you run on purpose? I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: And that's brilliant. Oh my god, that's a T shirt there. Why would you run on purpose?
Speaker 3: I hurt? Everything hurts. I'm like, where am I going? Like what do you do? Why are you run? Why are you running on purpose at the gym? Why are you running on purpose in place? Like just running on purpose in general? It's just a little.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. I mean I don't run, I don't walk. I'm the girl that pulls into a target parking lot and I'm not taking the first space available. I will go around in circles you until someone comes out and moves a car that's literally parched right in front of the store. And my kids know this and they're like, oh, here we go. It's gonna be another thirty minutes before we go in. But I'm I'm really good and I oh my my ex. He would always he's he's that person that as soon as he pulls into any you know, perking structure a lot, takes the first spot, doesn't matter how far away it is. And I'm like, oh my god. And then it used to be a thing because he'd be like, I know, he's like, ugh, you want me to pull up to the front. We won't get a spot. We'll have to drive around for twenty minutes. Someone comes out. I was like, yes, please, and then or I do like no, be okay, but yeah, so so he would do it. But I'm just like I don't get those people. I'm like, what do you mean, like, be clever about this, And especially if you're going into shop and I you know, if I want a mission and I'm stucking up, you know, at the grocery store for the kids for the week, or I'm out like school shopping for them and I have a lot of bags, why would I want to just randomly take the spot that's like a football field away. I'm carry all the bags out and walk all that way when I can get right to my car. I'm trying to rationalize this because I'm lazy as fuck. But but the thing is now, I'm very good at being like no, no, no, you guys, we're not gonna just sit here and wait for someone to come out, like no, no, no, no. I do wait for someone to come out, but I like to kind of look at people and know and like once in a while you'll still see people be like no, they put their hand up like sorry, I'm not. I'm just going to the car. I'm I'm going back in. You know, I'm not moving my car. But I'm good at like do they have a bag in hand? Do they look like, oh god, I can't take it anymore. I've just like spent an hour and target with all my kids, and I'm getting the fuck out of here. I like to read the room or read the lot, and I read faces. I see what they're caring, and I'm like, let's follow that person. So I'm good at following people because I'm also the type that if I'm waiting for a spot pace waiting and someone comes up and wants to take it, I'm gonna let it go and I'm gonna be super upset and bummed and talk to myself about it in the car and ransom rave. But I'll be like, Okay, poor me, they took my spot. Wompomp Hong Kong. Nope.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm not putting on a dating profile. Long walks on the beach. I mean I would like to say like, Hi, I'm Tori. I'm a tourist and I enjoy long walks on the beach, But you should say Hi, I'm Toy. I enjoy short walks in a parking lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a funny one. Also, can I make a park lot suggestion for you? Yeah, park near the cart returns.
Speaker 2: Why so you can put your cart right there?
Speaker 3: Yes, then you just have to like then because like I find it annoying to have to walk the cart somewhere after.
Speaker 1: Oh that's smart, that's smart, Jimor for a while a Duma they were like reporting it was like which celebrities didn't put their carts back at grocery store. That was like a thing. Yeah, I'd like to go on record and say way before that, like I'm that carmra girl. I always put my cart back and you know what it's an I always say like people are like, oh, I'm putting the cart back, Like I'm not just leaving in here. But they put in like an open space next to a tree or next to the park. What is the cement parking thing? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I usually hit them, but like.
Speaker 3: The stops you oh yeah, they put the two front wheels over the top of that and somehow that's going to keep it safe.
Speaker 1: Or if you put pull your car in there, you can't fit your car in. I drive an SUV and it's like there's a cart right there, it can't go all the way in. But you know, I know there's like designated spots to return your carts like a target, yes, like you're talking about, but at grocery stores you actually typically have to walk it all the way back to the store. I always do it, always have my whole entire life. I'm good like that. So see I for a purpose for others, that's.
Speaker 3: Also good for your profile. So like short walks and parking lots or walking for a purpose, just not like a five k charity.
Speaker 1: Wait, but then I'm am I gonna then I'm no, I'd rather just donate we can, And then am I gonna track like dating down?
Speaker 2: Like people are like, oh parking lotch she does?
Speaker 1: She's not like can we say like short walks? Not themal short walks. I mean the fact of the matter is when and if I ever date again, I'm gonna have to suck it up. I'm gonna have.
Speaker 2: To be that girl at least for the first like good.
Speaker 1: Six months where I'm gonna have to like throw myself into it and do walks And oh god.
Speaker 3: Why why do you do that? Why can't you just be like, this is who I am, so like be like, listen, I like to park towards the front of I don't want to go for a long walk right now tonight. I would rather sit at home and cook a steak. That's what I would rather do. And also, I don't want to drink the water you just brought me from a fresh rivers war. I would rather have a tiny diet Doctor Pepper and just be yourself off the bat instead of trying to be something they want you to be.
Speaker 1: Wow, bad something I ever thought about. That's a whole new approach on life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they don't like diet doctor Pepper tory, then they gotta go.
Speaker 1: I'm such a people pleaser, which I'm working on. Everyone knows that I'm baby steps, baby steps. Oh you know what I do? Like I like a kimbucha? Okay, terful, I love that sound. Keep doing it again. My daughter Sella has a thing and we all mess with her all the time that she can't be around puke. She can't be And a lot of people have this, like people can't be around puke. It's a thing. Like my mom was like that, she like if I was puking, like she couldn't or my brother, like my dad or nanny like and she felt really bad about it, but she was like, it makes me I have to start throwing up if I hear it or yeah, And I really thought I I kind of developed it like a fear, like you take on your parents' fears, so I kind of developed it until like, but I was always good at like holding my friend's hair back when they puked, because you gotta do what you gotta do, like when they were like in their twenties late teens, Bartles and James bringing it back again. But my daughter Stella is since birth and I've never told her like with kids now, like when they puke up. I totally got over it, and I'm like, well, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm in it to win it. But she if she hears even people and people make jokes like ooh like that sound, she will literally start gagging immediately and like have to run out of the room. She's like, stop stopping, you guys, I'm gonna literally throw up. And that's like a thing people have an aversion in a version. There's so many a versions today to like the sound of like that. So when we want to rile stell up. We just go.
Speaker 3: That. Yeah, that's an awesome sound for podcasting.
Speaker 1: Okay, So true story, Like I get a lot of freebies, a lot of swag. People want to send me stuff, and when Deane and I were together, he would always be like, oh, it's so great. And he one day he was like, this company wants to send me stuff and I can post for them and get free product.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's great, and it was Liquid.
Speaker 1: Death and then he's like you should try it, and I was like it was like a double entendra Like it wasn't just like he was handing me a liquid and I was like, oh my god, he's gonna kill me. But he was handing me a liquid literally called Liquid Death, and I was like it's going to be me, you know, Like yeah, so with Death. I actually have drink it and I'm a big fan. It's actually really really it's really good, and my kids like it too.
Speaker 3: I'll make a call.
Speaker 1: Great sixty minutes ever get back to you.
Speaker 3: We're playing phone tech.
Speaker 1: Yeah,