Speaker 1: Good morning us say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo charlemagnea god, Jeff Hilarious speaks to the planet.
Speaker 3: It starts, how y'all feel out there? I feel blessed, black and holly favored. Happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Jess. I'll be knowing nothing until I walk in this room.
Speaker 1: I know, but you are on the email chain. You've been on here for what.
Speaker 4: Eighteen years and ignoring him fortball fourteen.
Speaker 2: But when I come in here, don or nothing. You look at the email like, where's happening?
Speaker 1: Yo, We've been near to ys all.
Speaker 5: I did not know.
Speaker 4: I did not know was not gonna be here there. I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, I don't know what he's doing.
Speaker 2: But he's uh, but he's not here and Lauren is running the Little League or whatever.
Speaker 3: He was just texting last night, like were texting about the game, like everything was normal.
Speaker 4: Hands ain't nothing about not being hited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I made that. It's forty eight degrees outside, man, God damn it.
Speaker 4: And I refuse to putty hood on you on this morning.
Speaker 3: You know how you wake up and you look at the temperature and you like, nope, Because if I dress like it's the fall, then it's gonna continue to be a fall.
Speaker 2: I refuse to do it. I refuse any other time, though. You wear a hoodie in here any other time?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know why I do that, honestly, but I refuse to do it.
Speaker 3: So I look at the tempt I'm like, fifty something degrees forty eight and raining.
Speaker 4: What what season is this.
Speaker 1: For the rest of the week. I don't know. The Memorial hold on eight, this Memorial Memorial Day weekend, Yes, sir, it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna ain't gonna be hot, at least not here.
Speaker 2: Usually that's when people get in the pools, like the Memorial Day weekend and everything. I just had my pool open up my estate. Man, No, we ain't. We ain't able to go because it's gonna be rainstorms all the way up until Monday.
Speaker 4: I might take my aster South Carolina. No, I'm not. I'm like, I'm actually I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm going to see Patti LaBelle and Stephanie Mills and Anita Baker, and they're gonna be here.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be in New York Saturday.
Speaker 2: And Brooklyn the Fall found in Mothers because I can't say father, I'm not going to disrespect them like that.
Speaker 4: You better not.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go see your crash, Stephanie Mill.
Speaker 2: You already know Aaker and Stephanie they little Rocky, ain't.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I'm going there just to hear the soul music. That's what I'm Okay, We'll let me know, let me know, let you know.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to know. I know.
Speaker 2: I got shows this weekend Tomorrow, Friday, I got shows at Foxwoods in Connecticut. I did radio yesterday. It was like you stop, Sam Mashantucket. Don't nobody say that. Just called Hartford and Bridgeport, So Bridgepoorton, Hartford, Connecticut. Meet me at Foxwoods tomorrow at eight o'clock. And then on Saturday, we got the Wilberg Theater in Boston, Massachusetts. Get your tickets at Jesselari's official dot com.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, we got a great show plan for you today.
Speaker 3: Man the icon living the head coach of the South Carolina game Cocks, who just released her new book, Uncommon Favor Basketball North Philly, My mother and the life lessons I learned from all three. Don Staley will be joining us this morning, yes, okay, and what else? What else will be going? We got just fixed my.
Speaker 2: Mess, Yes, we got just fixed my mess this morning. That's right, Donkey the day of course, and we have a front pageings coming up with Morgan.
Speaker 4: That's right. It's the world's most dangerous morning to show to breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the world's most dangerous morning to show to breakfast club. Charlamagne to godess hilarious, DJ Envy is off. Lauren Loroosa is running a little late, but it's time for front page news with Morgan with something Morgan.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into it. Good morning area.
Speaker 4: He anniversary too. Black Information Network had been doing front page news.
Speaker 6: For a year, yes, especially a year. Yes, and we're not gonna get too much into that. Let's get into the news. There's a lot to cover. First step on front page breaking news out of Washington, d C. Two Israeli embassy staff members are dead following a shooting outside the Capitol Jewish Museum in Washington, D C.
Speaker 1: On Wednesday night.
Speaker 6: Now the suspect is in custody and shouted free Palestine while being arrested. Now, officials in DC say the man was pacing the area shortly before the shooting and waited for a group of people to leave. After the shooting, Metropolitan Police Department Chief Pamela Smith said that the suspect then entered the museum and was detained by security. Now, the Israeli ambassador to the United States said they were a young couple about to get engaged. Very sad news for that couple. But I will keep you guys posted as this story continues to develops.
Speaker 3: And not helpful at all, you know, throwing fuel on a fire that's been going on for them.
Speaker 1: Hello and talk.
Speaker 6: We're supposed to be working on peace talks here, you know, but switching gears. President Trump met with South African President Surreal Ramoposa in the Oval Office at the White House yesterday. This comes as dozens of white South Africans were accepted into the US as refugees earlier this month. Now Rama Posa called his citizens cowards for resettling in the US, and during the meeting, Trump alleged that South Africa was committing genocide against the white Afrikaners, which is not the case. Now, he showed outdated video clips to Rama Posa, calling it proof of that genocide. Let's take a listen to comments between South African President Ramoposa and President Trump.
Speaker 7: So being execuated and it happened to be white, and most of them happened to be for Amish and that's a tough situation. I don't know how you explained that.
Speaker 5: How do you explain.
Speaker 2: That you are a partner.
Speaker 5: Of South Africa and you are raising concerns. How these are concerns that we are willing to talk to you about.
Speaker 6: So Ramapos of course denied the allegations, telling Trump that there is a minority party behind the tensions between blacks and whites. He went on to stress that he does want to sit down and continue talks about the issue after the meeting. He also said he was happy that talks between the US and South Africa will continue regarding trade and more, adding that that was his goal for the meeting, to reset the relationship between the two nations. Now, South Africa native Elon Musk has been outspoken. Krit has been an outspoken critic of the current government, and he was also in attendance of that meeting. Now, the comment that stuck out to me was when President Trump said, in reference to the white African refugees, let's take a listen to that audio.
Speaker 7: We are many people that feel they're being persecuted, and they're coming to within du So we take from many many locations if we feel this persecution or genocide going on.
Speaker 6: So saying that in one breath while actively deporting migrants who come to the US seeking asylum from the very same thing is crazy work, mister President.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder how poor and disenfranchised white people here in America feel about the acceptance of the white Africanas because it's the same thing. Right, Like, if you were complaining about you know, these other people that were coming in there from other countries getting resources and everything, it would you would you would I would think you would complain about that as well.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean Cooper Flagg was the number one pick in the draft. I mean that was big for white Africans. But I mean other than that, you know what the hell's going on?
Speaker 1: All right, Charlotte, Ready, clock to tea. Then I'll switching gears.
Speaker 6: The House Rules Committee is advancing the President Trumps so called Big Beautiful Bill. Now, the panel voted to four to advance the measure, which included last minute changes designed to appease both moderates and conservatives who withheld support from the legislation. Now will now head to the House floor where there's a hope that a vote will be held today and it will be sent to the Senate by Memorial Day. So, as a House Speaker Mike Johnson indicated, this bill, big beautiful bill, is on track to head to the Senate by Memorial Day. But that's your front page news for six am. Seven am, we'll talk about a Katari jet that has been accepted and some incidents going on with the DJ. The DJ has been very busy, so we'll get into that at seven, So stick around.
Speaker 4: Thank you Morgan.
Speaker 3: Get it off your Chest is next one hundred and five five one oh five to one. Call up, tell us why you're blessed, Call up, tell us why you're upset about things. Whatever it is, whatever you want to get off your chest, you can do it right now. It's the world's most dangerous morning to show to breakfast club.
Speaker 5: The breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: I'm telling what you doing. The Hall of you. This is your time to get it off your chest. Whether you're mad or blessed?
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Get it off your chest.
Speaker 8: Who's this anonymous?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: Listen, you're not allowed to call him be anonymous because you're on the radio. At least make up a name or something. We can't even see you the hell you're gonna be anonymous for what's your name?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: But Charlomagne, little brother, Charlemagne, little brother, Okay, Charlamage.
Speaker 8: Listen, I want to say, how Charlotte did you? Man? I don't con don't God, it's domestic violence. But y'all were talking about duty gonna bring his people down here.
Speaker 1: He didn't say nothing yet.
Speaker 8: He didn't say nothing yet. They y'all forgot about the test of the state that they said in the trial. Oh women, the security guy, they saw shoe die the street. They got it all back and got the live or so to put it at work. I'll keep playing with it. They a geist there, but also don't know it the other I'm not picking all that other stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, let me let me say something new. First of all, the trial is eight to ten weeks. We're only on week two, okay, number one. And I don't know how old you are, but I'm forty six years old. I'll be forty seven next month. I don't give a damn bouy no gangsters because you know what all I see is gangsters are dead, are in the situations that he's in now.
Speaker 4: So that's what getting That's what being gangs to get you, sir? All right, grow up. I'm pretty sure how old are you?
Speaker 3: If you don't grow your old ass up, don't get your goddamn pack and take your cholesterol medicine on time.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, you're selling right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Have a good day. Forty nine years old to talking about Diddio a gangster.
Speaker 1: Yeah so he's silent, man, man, I don't hear about no damn gangsters.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's up, sir?
Speaker 9: Man something that it's ricked? It's rick what's going on?
Speaker 1: Running?
Speaker 4: What's up? My brother? How are you? Sir?
Speaker 8: I'm not doing well this morning.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you that I got a message for the If they gonna do, they just get blown out, lose like a regular team, and don't be doing all this drama. I can't deal with it, bro I cannot see it with Rick was an idea up seat we gonna win and then being in the position to win and then going to overtime and losing and having Haliburt and doing Reggie's talk. I can't do it. I don't want to do it. Right now. Anthony Mason is probably rolling in his grade. They have lights than Tyler Park Halliburt and doing the choking side in the garden like time. If the nicksas gonna lose, they should lose like a regular team, get blown out by ten or twenty and just give us a piece of mind as Knicks finn, I don't.
Speaker 4: Want the drama son if Anthony Mason.
Speaker 3: If Anthony Mason was playing on that Knicks team last night, they would have won because Anthony Mason plays defense. I watched the last five minutes of that game, and I know everybody was like, oh, they went on a ten o run after Bruston took the bench, But I was watching their defense and I'm like, if they keep playing like that, They're gonna lose this game.
Speaker 4: I could just feel it. You could see it, like their defense was terrible toelidating.
Speaker 9: But if we don't lose I don't want to lose in no dramatic fashion. New York is a tress as it is. We got gunshots going.
Speaker 4: Off everywhere, the trains all work, yeah.
Speaker 9: Expensively the city's expression that I don't want the drama. Just lose like the regular team, get blown out by like forty and let us go to Pedant night the way we came in, Burthen giving us some kind of hope and having the out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think the basketball God did that on purpose. Y'all needed to be humble, though, y'all was wilding this weekend after y'all went to the Eastern Conference finals.
Speaker 9: Y'all world violence world wide because he traumatized Boat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, add the time of.
Speaker 9: My blood pressure is up, my anxiety. That was the order on right now.
Speaker 1: Can you hear it?
Speaker 4: Ray Man? Serious man, I can hear it.
Speaker 3: Rick, Okay, New York down right now, between this and the Diddy trial, God, damn.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: Hey, have a.
Speaker 4: Good day, Rick, appreciate you, King, Good morning. Who's this.
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: Dre? What's happening?
Speaker 5: Dre going on?
Speaker 8: Charlotte Man, how y'all doing?
Speaker 4: We're black, black and Holly favorite. How are you sir, man, I'm.
Speaker 8: The same blessed blacky favorite man.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to say today is a good day.
Speaker 8: I'm a school bus driver. It's the end of the school year and I gotta deal with these kids no more.
Speaker 4: Hey man, thank you for all you do. Thank you for all you do.
Speaker 3: Your bus drivers are some of the most underappreciated people in our society.
Speaker 4: School bus drivers, man, thank you for what you do.
Speaker 5: Man. Live Man, It's not an easy job, but you know, we love.
Speaker 8: The kids and we're trying to make the difference out here.
Speaker 4: They be throwing stuff at you like we used to do.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 4: Nah, I'm not going for that for bus drivers, man. Okay, okay, okay. We appreciate it with these kids today. Man, we used to give off bus drivers. That's crazy.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 8: You know, so I try to give him some slack, but I want to shout y'all out.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I love what y'all do up there.
Speaker 8: I listen to y'all every day every morning.
Speaker 4: Keep doing what you'll do. We appreciate you.
Speaker 10: King.
Speaker 3: One of the stupidest things in the world, too, is for kids to be harassing the bus driver, because you know, if you do something to the bus driving the bus, driving off the roads.
Speaker 4: Your dumb ass probably gonna die, you know.
Speaker 8: Shout out. I mean, you know, they they try, they try you.
Speaker 4: But I'm a young driver, so I know relate. You know that's right. You're still listening to the young dog.
Speaker 8: Serious, you're still.
Speaker 4: Listening to the young dolphin key block. You know what I'm saying. All right, No, no, I ain't that young man. I'm okay, but you know that's not my what I listened to.
Speaker 8: But you know, shout them out to man talk.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, all right, my brother, thank you for calling.
Speaker 1: And shout out to Sheena.
Speaker 2: She drives regular buses and that's my best friend, your friend, Yes, my best friend.
Speaker 9: She is a bus driver.
Speaker 1: Yes, and she's not a big she just why you big?
Speaker 4: I mean like not statue, I mean yes, yes, oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, literally little one. Yes, yes, yes, school bus driver.
Speaker 4: I know she be talking school.
Speaker 1: Bus drivers, driving the regular bus.
Speaker 2: So she put up the citizens boughtimore and yes, Luther Sena. Yes, somebody trying her on her bus every day every day. And the crank kids and you know, the angry people that gotta go to work.
Speaker 1: They be trying my girl.
Speaker 4: So I would be so honest with you. She looked like a bus driving.
Speaker 3: I never thought I could see Sena nice dreads opening the door.
Speaker 1: I should like me to bring from this radio no more, because it's always you.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Michine. They do not caring, no, Misschina. It is not kids.
Speaker 1: It's cracky. Okay, anyway, good morning.
Speaker 4: I didn't know she in the drive bus. Yes, after Sena, good morning. Who's this? Hey? How are you? I was wondering where the ladies at this morning? Good morning, mom? How are you?
Speaker 11: I'm all righting?
Speaker 1: Good morning girl?
Speaker 4: Get it.
Speaker 8: I want to tell myself happy birthday, birthday, bath day?
Speaker 4: People on day. Yes, where you call it from.
Speaker 9: I'm in Tennessee.
Speaker 8: I'm a true job.
Speaker 3: But louis Theattle, Tennessee. What part of Tennessee. I'm trying to look up the weather Memphis.
Speaker 9: No, I mean I need to smith.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just looking at the weather. Sixty four degrees this, oh, seventy eight this weekend?
Speaker 1: Okay, down there?
Speaker 3: What you want to get off your chest? Just in here talking about Guerilla all morning? You keep talking about Guerilla.
Speaker 4: Ha to those y'all, Oh my gun?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Because I signed I said to Josse Liverland knows.
Speaker 8: I just want to see myself.
Speaker 3: I had to shout out, Okay, what's your name, Jenny, Genisa, and you're gonna be fifty.
Speaker 4: It's Jenika and you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be my damn sorry, Genisa, I'm sorry, and you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna be fifty.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna be thirty.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I thought you said fifty. I'm sorry. You do sound fifty though, but damn. But happy early boy to you. Genessa.
Speaker 1: Yes, girl, hevy birthday.
Speaker 9: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: But we do that every morning to get it off your chest. Lauren Lorossa is here.
Speaker 1: Good morning, law, Good morning.
Speaker 4: He was under that hat.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: This is my vacation girl.
Speaker 3: We had.
Speaker 1: It's a dr today for when more your diet away, Brad.
Speaker 5: That's so we do do.
Speaker 1: No, this is not a sewing and we do do braids, but I needed something quick because I've been in court. I have to sit for braid. We'll braids for the island.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Over the summertime I get where he's trying to go. He just so bad he can't get raised. He always upset.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you said. It look like it got done.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, baby, this this this right here, but in the MAGA for a few weeks. But it's it's easy.
Speaker 2: Got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't play with me. You can't even saying you're not even inside the clubs are you upset?
Speaker 3: I can't see nothing the person that did your head because you needs a goddamn that's just that you got done in the dark.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you got the latest coming up, right, I do have the latest coming up. You know, we're gonna recap what happened in court yesterday, but today kid Cuddy will be in court. As I told you guys, is going to be a short testimony, but I think it will be effective, even though people don't think so.
Speaker 3: I got a question about that. I wanted to know what the short testimony is. But we'll discuss when we come back. It's the World's most Dangerous morning to show to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's the World's most Dangerous morning show to Breakfast Club. CHARLAMAGNEA God, just hilarious. DJ Envy is off today, but Lauren le Ro says here and it's time for the latest.
Speaker 4: Lauren Lauren becoming a street fish. She gets them from somebody that knows somebody get the detail.
Speaker 1: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 4: She'd be having the latest on you, the latest with Lauren la Rossa. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything. It's the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: All right. So yesterday in cro believe it's day eight, yesterday, so today's day nine.
Speaker 3: Spilled a semen from the court yesterday. We don't say spill the tea when it comes to the diddy k you sapiemen, spilly.
Speaker 1: My god, that just seems so aggressive for six fifty three am. But here we go, you know what I mean? Oh my god. So yesterday in court we heard from a Homeland Security Investigations agent who was a part of the team that ran into the Miami house. They finished his testimony. Did we talk to or they talked to a clinical and forensic psychologist. Her name is Don Hughes, George Kaplan, a former executive assistant. And it was a ton of stuff that went down. I think most people right now are like, what is about that happened? When kid Cuddy comes into court?
Speaker 3: Though we already know what you know, which if you read, if you read the indictment, the indictment, clearly, says Arson, So clearly the alleged did he blowing up k Cuddy's car?
Speaker 1: Arson, Yes, allegedly. Yet that is exactly what he's going to be there to speak to and he's going to probably provide a lot of the background context to his and Cassie's dating fling or whatever that was, and the events that led up to did he allegedly getting so upset to have to do that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Yesterday in court at the end of court they kind of let you know what's about to happen. The next day. They said, the prosecutors have said, look, tomorrow we're going to interview five people on the stand. I said, WHOA, how is that going to happen? And they said because the to the judge. They said, well that is going to be possible because the testimonies will be short. And that kind of caught me off guard because I had assumed that Kik Cuddy would be not a short testimony, because they've been mentioning him every week in court since court has started. But maybe they plan to get right onto what they got to get to.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna ask you what does short look like?
Speaker 1: I don't know time wise, what short looks like. But I will say when we've been in there, you're.
Speaker 4: In there every day, so what is short? Don was twenty minutes?
Speaker 1: That was short. Cassie's mom was also short, for instance, an example of not short. Cassie took about what like two days going to have days, So it's given. Maybe we might get an hour, okay out of a kick the kick cutting testimony. I'm not really for sure exactly what time they're going to go, but they mentioned that it would be short. He's actually first up on the stand after they finished with this former executive assistant of Diddy, so I'll be there.
Speaker 4: His name is George Kaplan, and he was I thought you were talking about.
Speaker 1: Christina No capric capricar, No, no, not yet. No, I don't know those. She's not on the list to come this week or today or whatever. But no, George Kaplan he used to work for did He under Comb's Enterprises, And he's already begin to testify about having to set up free car rooms allegedly and you know, allegedly allegedly he was sent to buy drugs a couple of times, and he used his bad boy card to do so. Allegedly, so you know where they're going with him.
Speaker 4: What about the guns?
Speaker 3: Because I saw the FBI release those pictures and everybody was so call Yeah, he was so caught up on the dial those.
Speaker 4: That had the serial numbers scratched off.
Speaker 7: But the.
Speaker 4: Serial numbers, yes, did he have deal those with serial numbers crashed off? But what about the guns?
Speaker 1: So let me tell you something about these guns.
Speaker 4: I don't know he charged with these? Is this part of the RICO.
Speaker 1: I believe that what they're going to try and bring in with the RICO is they're going to show They're going to use the guns and the drugs to show, and don't I'm want to look this up to make sure that I'm hitting this right to the nail, because people be mad when I don't. But what I'm assuming that they're trying to show is is that he used all of that to add to the force and the intimidation and things of that nature. But I'm going to look that up to answer you exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to know if you're gonna be if he's getting charged with the guns because they're guns with the Cereal numbers scratched off, automatic weapons.
Speaker 4: That's a big federal charge.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you the way Diddy's team came in to cross about them guns. I think Teeny or Tanny Gargos, Mark Gargos's daughter. She is not to be played with. So they did the special agent. We went through his home. They talked about all these different guns they found, and the magazines and all these things. She is like an evidence expert. She got back up on that stand and she said, hold on, so what's your process. Y'all take pictures before and after so that we can make sure that you guys, you know, are chronicling this stuff right and accurate. He says yes. She brought back up all those photos with those guns, no photos before for a lot of the things, and she's like, well, were you the person that took the photos. The man testifying said no. She said, well, I'm looking at at, you know, a bunch of stuff at the bottom of a closet floor. Some of these things included where they found the guns. They opened boxes and found different things, right, She's like, can you tell me which cubby these guns came out of? He said no, and she said, okay, so can't. She's making the point they're trying to draw a very clear distinction between how do you even know that these are his? When they're either they're serial numbers on them that or they're not. You didn't do any DNA testing like at all, and you could have, and it's easier for you to do DNA testing when you find these guns inside of a home versus outside, and you know all of the elements. But it's his home though they found them in there, so they're his, But they're.
Speaker 3: Trying to If you find guns in somebody's residents and nobody claims everybody in that residence.
Speaker 1: Is probably going to know how many people are in She also made a point about how many people were actually put into custody when they got to the home. You know where she's going with this, But the fact when I'm saying that because that I don't know what a juror is going to be thinking about it, but the fact that she was even to create even able to create that thought as a conversation, I was like, Oh, she's good, really really good at this. But I'm gonna look that up for you. With the RICO and then also the woman that the psychologists yesterday, the clinical and forensic psychologists that they spoke to Don Hughes. I thought it was gonna be a snooze fest. She was actually the best witness yesterday. She spoke generally to like, you know why victims of alleged domestic violence and sexual abuse go back? And oh my god, she was so on point with a lot of the things that she was saying, and even when she spoke directly the memory and trauma and how it makes you not remember things. Of course, the defense came in and did what they did, and it was very interesting to watch them cross this this expert.
Speaker 4: But the seamen was just warm yesterday. Today the seamen gonna be hot.
Speaker 1: The semen was like it was like a room temperature. Yesterday, it wasn't even like heated. Today, it's gonna get a little microwave action, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, Gonna be hot today. What else we got in front page? I mean the ladies with Lauren.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna get into uh scissor Tory Lanez. But we have a couple of audios and I don't want to short, but I will say congratulations and the next hour we're gonna talk about this on Gloria Nose.
Speaker 4: Justin's been talking about Gloria.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and she confirmed she was like indeed got it done. Yeah, what's up? Okay, Yes, it's a little nosy.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Can y'all explain to me, like what do women see when they want to get a those jobs? Because I mean, all plastic surgery is personal, but those jobs are really personal because I don't think the average person looks at an individual and goes, oh, that person needs a those jobs.
Speaker 4: So what do y'all see when y'all look in the mirror? I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: I just think, you know, it's what you see in the mirror.
Speaker 2: Like maybe she felt like her nose was too big, obviously because she went and got you know, she wouldn't get a little one, but she obviously felt like it was it was too big for her.
Speaker 1: I felt like the same way my whole life. But I'm not getting a those job.
Speaker 2: You got a beautiful nose, I know, I know, But when I was pregnant this last time with Marley, it has spread like a couch and it didn't go back, and that was like a love sea.
Speaker 1: I never got the same nose that I had back yet almost before I had Mollie. I wait, because you can't.
Speaker 4: Fix your nostrils, like you got a big nostrils, yea.
Speaker 2: Sometimes body back Yeah, no, no, when I planned my notions is like exactly. You can't close that, I know, but it was smaller. My nose was smaller before I had my daughter. Oh yeah, and that was still why I.
Speaker 1: Want to be looking at your nose all day. I didn't even realize that you still have the same nose.
Speaker 4: You need to start being angry. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: You get angry, and yes, and you look you do like this, and then you like and you can see every time you get mad, you do like this, and I'm like that damn low nose.
Speaker 1: Look like she did it for more of like the contour like it's like, yes, right here, and you know it's it's pinch all the way through. Yeah, the contour just gives you that.
Speaker 2: Yeah you remember the little noses on the clean next spot. Yes, lay she got a little nose and red like a little one.
Speaker 4: Glow likes it.
Speaker 2: I love it, Yeah she does, she said, indeed. Yeah, and it's curious a little one all right.
Speaker 4: We got from pay coming up next, a little like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh cute little newsy wow. So I gotta have a baby. Lose my nose? What okay, Michael Jackson, Girl, your damn nose. Oh my god, my boob's gonna be out of shape. My nose gonna be out of shape. What the heck?
Speaker 3: It's all worth it when you gotta have a man to have a baby. So well, you gotta pick one. You got, you got a few suitors.
Speaker 2: Yo, you went out to the Oh my god, what are you trying to do to me up here? You hang outside the court, that's what in the court?
Speaker 1: Yes, nobody in the court. Okay, let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 4: We got Front Page News coming up next with Morgan. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: If you're like into the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: That's the world's on dangerous morning show, The Breakfast Club. Charlamagea God, just hilarious. Dj Envy is off the day. Morgan is here with Front Page News.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Morgan, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back into it.
Speaker 6: So the US has officially accept did that luxury jet from Qatar to use as Air Force one.
Speaker 1: The Defense Department confirmed the news on Wednesday.
Speaker 6: A spokesperson said Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth accepted a Boeing seven forty seven from the Middle Eastern country and accordance with all federal rules and regulations.
Speaker 1: Maybe because he can accept it.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure that you know this is actually supposed to be a gift for President Trump. They said the DLD will work to ensure proper security measures are considered for an aircraft used to transport President.
Speaker 4: Let me ask your questions. Pete hecseth for government official.
Speaker 1: He is, so maybe he can't he accepted.
Speaker 3: The US Constitution prohibits government officials government officials from accepting gifts from any king, prince, or foreign state. The reality is what they're doing is unconstitutional and that's just it. And as long as as long as people you know, don't push back on it, don't show no resistance towards it, then that behavior will continue to be normalized.
Speaker 4: And I guess it's normalized now, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ain't. You ain't, Like I was trying to figure out the loophole in this.
Speaker 6: But moving on another news, The Justice Department is dismissing Biden era investigations into the Louisville and Minneapolis to police departments.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: DOJ made the announcement on Wednesday, saying the lawsuits were filed last minute by the Biden administration after President Trump was re elected.
Speaker 1: The lawsuits accused the.
Speaker 6: Departments of widespread patterns of unconstitutional policing.
Speaker 1: Practices tied to race.
Speaker 6: It said its Civil Rights Division will dismiss the lawsuits against the departments. Now, this would be cases like the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis and that of Breonna Taylor in Louisville. Louisville Mayor Craig Greenberg welcome the news. Let's hear his comments.
Speaker 4: We did not oppose deoj's motion to dismiss today because we see the writing on the wall and it's time to move forward. We can't afford any more delays. There's no point in delaying the inevitable. Let's focus on those reforms and improvements. And that's why we did not object.
Speaker 6: So, of course, you know, on Monday, May twenty fifth will be the fifth anniversary or mark the fifth year that in remembrance of that the death of George Floyd, So the DJ said it will was also being it will also be ending investigations into other departments, including in Phoenix, Trenton, New Jersey, Memphis, Tennessee, Mount Vernon, New York, Oklahoma City, and Louisiana and the Louisiana State Police.
Speaker 3: I wonder what are the reforms and initiatives. You know, it's not like the George Floyd Policing actles ever passed. So like when you got I'm all for, you know, moving on. If justice has been served, if we have weeded the you know, the wrong people out of the system, and if there is actual reforms in initiative, But what are the reforms and initiatives.
Speaker 1: That's not probably a blanket answer, you know.
Speaker 6: I'm sure that's going to be case by case, depending on the state and local police departments and those municipalities. So some some probably better than others. But to your point, there is no blanket answer for that. In other news, President Trump is again weighing in on the Department of Justice investigation into New York Democratic Attorney General at the Oval Office. Yesterday, Trump said, Leticia James committed major fraud with her real estate transactions years ago.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen to President Trump in regards to that.
Speaker 5: She signed in Virginia.
Speaker 7: Yes, she said, you lived in Virginia.
Speaker 5: Yes, she's the New.
Speaker 7: York State Attorney General she did that for tax reasons, so she could take advantage of tax. It's major fraud mortgage occupants and frauds and devil thing.
Speaker 6: So Attorney General James has denied the allegations and claims it's only retribution for the many cases that she's brought against Trump. The FBI has confirmed it's working with the DOJ on James's case.
Speaker 3: I mean, but we do know that Tis James is absolutely correct, right, This is just retaliation for the charges that Chis James bought against Donald Trump. Like Donald Trump has a list, and Tis James is high on that list, as I'm sure Alvin Braggitt, Alvin Bragman very quiet is probably rightfully so.
Speaker 4: But you know, we do know this is retaliation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he said that, He said that he would, you know, be coming after her if he was re elected. So, Jersey Congresswoman Lamonica mc ivor is facing up to sixteen years in prison on two assault charges in that chaotic incident at the Noork Ice Detention Center earlier this month. Now, the Democrat is accused of assaulting federal agents as they moved to arrest Newark Mayor Ras Baraka at a protest outside Delaney Hall on May ninth. Now, she spoke to MSNBC and here's what she had to say in regards to that incident.
Speaker 11: Well, I think one this is political intimidation from the Trump administration. I mean, me being charge is absurd, you know, especially when I'm just there to do my job. The confusion and the chaos that you see was caused by ICE officials and Homeland Security. They created this unnecessary situation by arresting the mayor.
Speaker 6: And of course she's referencing Mayor Ross Baraka of Newark, not to be confused with New York those who aren't in that area. Now, she appeared virtually for a fifteen minute hearing on Wednesday and was released on her her own recognissance.
Speaker 1: She did not enter a plea. The fedch charge mc Iver.
Speaker 6: The same day they dropped trespassing charges against Mayor Baraka. Now, President Trump weighed in on those charges against the congresswoman. Let's take a listen to his comments that woman was.
Speaker 7: Out of control, she was shoving federal agent, she was out of control.
Speaker 5: The days of that craft are over in this country. We're gonna have law and order.
Speaker 4: I watched that video.
Speaker 3: I didn't see her as sould anybody. I didn't see her look out of control in no way, shape or form, you know what I mean. She was definitely you know, in between the agents in the mayor, but they still got to the mayor. If anything, I saw them pushing her round.
Speaker 6: Right, That's essentially what everybody else is saying. Baraka and as well as mc iver Now, meanwhile, your good girl, Nancy Mace, she's filing a resolution to expel Congresswoman Lamonica McIvor. Now may said the House has set a precedent for expelling members charged but not yet convicted of serious criminal offenses, and she added the public deserves to know that criminal conduct in the halls of Congress has consequences. So we will see what happens with Congresswoman.
Speaker 1: I've read something that said that what she what Nancy mays froud is a long shot, But like, I don't know, I feel like people the way that people are weaponizing like their power and their ability right now, I just do is there an end to this? Like what is the no balance? Because it's only going to get words balance. The scales are tips right now in Republican favor. That seems like the minute they can get you about it. Here they do it, and then there's no if you fight back, if you push back, now you out of you insane or whatever. Trump said.
Speaker 3: I highly disagree with what Nancy Mays is doing. And I saw her say repeatedly yesterday that nobody is above the law. Yes, there is people that are above the law. President Donald J. Trump is above the law.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. There's no like you talk about it every day, but like then what happened.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's no consistency because what Morgan just said that the balance of power, you know, the scales.
Speaker 6: Have been tipped very tips, yeah, and very much in favor for the Republican Party. Unless, of the unless the Democratic Party galvanizes and organizes in a way that you know, puts everyone on the same page, then I don't see it letting up anytime soon, especially being that we're only what a few months into the four year term.
Speaker 1: So there's that, and that's your front page news.
Speaker 6: Y'all can follow me on socials at Morgan Media, and for more news coverage, follow add Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit.
Speaker 1: Us at b I Nnews dot com. Feels great to be here for a year, y'all.
Speaker 4: News.
Speaker 1: You know, let's make it a great rest of the weekend.
Speaker 3: Bgan, We appreciate you. We appreciate the Black Information Network. You know, when you're not here and you have feelings. We appreciate Mimi Brown and you know what's the other young lady sipping my mind right, So thank thank you to everybody at the Black Information Network.
Speaker 4: We appreciate y'all.
Speaker 6: Yes, we appreciate being in partnership to bring people this good good well, I want to say it's good news, but at least we're gonna keepy' all informed.
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all keep us informed. Definitely to do. And when we come back the Icon Living Don Staley will be joining us. You know Don Staley.
Speaker 3: She's the head coach of the South Carolina game Cocks women's basketball team.
Speaker 4: She has a new book, Uncommon Favor, which.
Speaker 3: Is all my book in print, Black Privilege Publisher with Simon and Schuster Basketball North Philly, My mother and the life lessons I learned from all three. So when we come back, we're going to talk to Don Staley about that book and some other things. It's the world's most dangerous. Want to show the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Morning.
Speaker 12: Everybody is dj NV just Hilarius Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building, the Icon living Don Stalley.
Speaker 5: Welcome back.
Speaker 4: How you thank you?
Speaker 2: Y'all usually come back when we win the champions She'll be lost this year. So thank y'all for.
Speaker 5: About you know what you start that you're always invited.
Speaker 12: Well time uncommon favorite is out right now, Basketball North Philly, My Mother and the life lessons I learned from all three is out right now.
Speaker 4: How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: I'm feeling great. I mean my friends have received their books and they have nothing but like great things like my cup running over.
Speaker 5: Yeah it did.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 2: I gotta give you a shout out. And you sparked the conversation. So many people have asked me to write a book, and I'm like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, like yeah right. But it came from so many different people. And then when I came on the show in twenty twenty two, we talked about it, and you just you kept the conversation going. You're real persistent with it, you know. That's That's what I'm attracted to most. It's like somebody that actually is it persistent yet persistent and know the process, Like you knew the process. I don't know if you knew my story, so to speak, but you knew enough to know that you know this, this book will be received well. And I appreciate that well.
Speaker 4: People like you don't come around too often.
Speaker 3: Don like you're a once in a generational just person, you know, and you really learned that when you read the book, not even just as a coach, but as a basketball player, but more so as a child of Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Man, I mean, I have like the process was fun, it's liberating. It is you know, you don't really know how you're going to be received, but every person like I'm actually waiting for a critic, like they say, what didn't go right in the book? And then we have yet to get to that point. And one of my friends was, you know, listening at a long road trip, listened to the entire book yesterday and she was like, I'm in tears. I'm laughing. I get it, like the leadership part of it, Like I mean, the emotions that are in the book, and it's it's me. So some of it is emotional me. Some of it is just I'm able to just get it out because I remembered most of it and I had to call on my my siblings and kind of fill in the gaps. But it's me, like it's it's so me, it's so relatable. It's so it was an easy process.
Speaker 1: So it was the therapeutic at all to do it.
Speaker 2: No, it was just natural. It wasn't like it was natural. And I think sharing my story is it's just relatable to people. It's not like, you know, I don't think it's an overdo it with the accolades. It's like the accolades are intertwined and everybody's accolades won't be like Olympian and actual champions, but on a certain level, like if you graduate high school it's relatable, if you graduate college is relatable. If you can pull yourself out of the projects of any city, it's relatable. And there's no wrong path, like there's no like you can get off tilted, but then you got to come back by like habits, come back by. The lessons in the book are just just it relates to every single thing that you will want to accomplish in life. And I'm not just saying that the pump the book, but it really is like, I'm only giving what other people are giving me, the feedback they're giving me. And it's cool to hear people just relate to the book.
Speaker 12: Yes, I love it because you know, people know you from different things, right, Some people know you as a player, some people know you as a coach. But with this book, it starts from where you came from, which is North Philly, right. And you talk around rosenhousing projects and you talk about you know, you said growing up in the projects was the best decision your parents made.
Speaker 1: Explain that a little bit and how that formed to the woman that you are today.
Speaker 2: Just imagine the people that don't grow up in the projects. What you think happens in the projects. You you think probably only one thing, crime like bad things like And for me, it was the foundation of giving me the scars I needed, the chinks and the armor I needed to succeed. Like there was unity in the projects. There was discipline in the projects. There was manicure lawns. There was my block I grew up, never had trash in it. Like it was captain in a way that would compete with any suburban lawn like or neighborhood. So it was it was all those things that help build you up, like I'm unbothered and unafraid to tackle on the most challenging things in life because that's nothing compared to what that's nothing like. So I think it gave me the foundation I needed to just be able to coach every day, like coach young people, like generations are changing. Coaching talent and individuals and young people nowadays, it's very very challenging.
Speaker 4: I love how you embrace your inn child.
Speaker 3: That's what I love this picture on that ask what's the moment from your childhood that still shapes how you like handle pressure to day.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a story that I that I share in the book about my father, who I mean, I'm over fifty now, right, but when he I don't know if I was twelve fourteen, maybe I got invited to play on this team and this competition outside of Philly, like it was a road trip, and my father was like, no, you can't go, Like that hurt me, Like it really hurt me. And I remembered it so vividly that for him to deny me that because it was one of the first times but I'm thirteen, fourteen years old whose parents are gonna let them somebody else take their child out of state. Like I wasn't thinking about that. I was solely thinking about basketball. But it was one of the one of the experiences that drove me liken't I didn't like my father for that, like I didn't like him for the decision parental decision that he made. But as I'm older now and reflecting on and writing the book, it is I need conflict. I know that about myself that I need conflict, Like everything can't be comfortable. Like if I have you know, ten people supporting me, you know here, I need about ten to twelve people that hated like I need it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it helps me.
Speaker 2: It drives me, like it drives me. While you said, I don't have a critic yet, I'm waiting for the book right now, right, So it's that is the ability. Like you know, we lost to Yukon this year, Like you know, the critics are saying I can't coach, like that's what they say. But I'm like, okay, well, but but again, everything that I've needed in my life, you know, failure success happens to me.
Speaker 1: It's uncommon, like.
Speaker 2: But I know our loss this year will somehow help us. It will. I'm not just relying on it helping us. I'm gonna put action to it, so it means something.
Speaker 4: I love them.
Speaker 3: You said that in a post game conference. You was like, I hope that they're crying. I hope that my players are crying. I hope that it hurts. That'll make them be better next.
Speaker 2: Shit. Yeah, I mean the most growth takes place when you're uncomfortable, the most if you're comfortable all the time. And I've said this as well, like parents really don't want their kids to feel what they felt like pain, and I'm like, I want them to feel a little pain. I want them to hurt. I want them to be uncomfortable, and I love them enough to allow them to sit in that space because not for long, but they need to fight their way out of it, because nothing's going to be given to me. I don't like that place. I don't like to feel that, so I fight like hell to try to not feel that, by reppering, by doing everything I need to do to not feel that. It's almost like when you grow up in the projects and you grow up in poverty, you don't want that anymore, Like you don't want that. Once you've lived and you've you know, you earned a certain keep. You want to keep that because you want to change generations in your in your family, and I hope I'm able to do that.
Speaker 1: We'll still kicking it with Dawn Staley.
Speaker 4: Charlomagne.
Speaker 3: You seem like you've always been a natural born leader, like throughout your whole life, even when you were the child. It made me wonder if if coaching never entered your life, where do you think your leadership would have shown up in?
Speaker 2: Oh Man, that's a hard question. Like I'm competitive. I probably would have been a losing gambler, try like trying, Like, I don't know. I mean, I do. I love kids, so my work would have been with kids. And I'm glad that coaching found me. Like I'm glad somebody saw something in me that I didn't see him. I didn't see coaching. I didn't want to coach at all, and I don't know why, because I had great coaches. I had great people in my life that challenged me, that were good at it. But when I had coaching friends, the only thing they talked about were their teams In basketball, and I'm like, you know this what I do every day. I do this every day. Why would I want to talk about it every day? Why would I want my life consume with it? And here I am, twenty five years later, like loving it, Like it's I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. And when you when you're able to live out your passion, it's the most beautiful, liberating and incredible experience. I know my players really get something out of our relationship. They do, they get they build character, they navigate life. But for me is I'm overjoyed when they graduate. I'm overjoyed on draft night. I'm overjoyed when they're able to see their hard work produce what they wanted. Like, even if they don't make it to the league, they're equipped with being successful with anything. Like seriously, that does something to my heart when young people were able to get what they're supposed to be.
Speaker 3: You know, you talked about your players, you got a lot of success stories from your time coaching at the University of South Carolina.
Speaker 4: But in the book, you make it no secret that Asia Woshan is your favorite.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I mean, here's why, And I don't I've coached a lot of great players, like Asia was the very first player that was the number one play in the country to decide she wanted to come play for us, and I know it's in her backyard. And we didn't we didn't look like a national championship team, Like we never won a national we had never been to the final four. So for her to trust us with that part of her career meant that she believed in us. She trusted us, She knew that we were going to get her to where she needed to go as far as still being the number one draft pick like four years later, like when someone and it wasn't just her, it was her entire family believed in it. And it took some at times them thinking did we make the right decision? Because she did. She started her first game and then she was terrible, like scrub like right.
Speaker 1: Scrub like scrub like.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I gotta gotta take you out of starting lineup. But I ain't even taught her that. I told her parents first, and her mom even was like, you're sure you're gonna have to trust me on this one, Like You're just gonna have to trust me, And she was like, all right, but at the end of her freshman year, she was National Rookie of the Year, she was first team All SEC. She was Rookie of the Year in the SE's like she got all the accolades coming off the bench. And when someone as a coach and leader and mentored young people believe in you like they really do, when that's reciprocated, because I believe that, I knew that she was going to be the one that takes us to that next level when you're able to have the same sine energy.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: Asia was hell to deal with, right because she's young, Like she with the private school for like twelve years. All of her schooling was a private school, so she needed to be roughened up a little bit to get her ready for what she faced. It Like, she faces the critics right now, but I know she can handle them because we took her through all of that. Like she had dyslexia right throughout her college career, and I'm like, Okay, you're going to read in front of the team every time we have a game, because we have a like a scripture reading and an inspirational reading before every pregame meal. And there's somebody that has to read it. So I was like, you're gonna read it. Took her her senior year. Couldn't do it the first second, the third her senior year, she read out loud, and she had fun with it. She had y'all, this is alone, y'all gonna have to bear with me. Like it was that kind of liberation. So when she gave her entire self to me, the good, the bad, the ugly and tire, you know, that's why I just have a really strong like relationship with her, Like she could tell me anything, like I'm non judgmental, Like young people won't want to tell you everything because they think you're gonna judge them. I don't judge. Like there's nothing that any one of my current former future players can tell me that that's gonna rock me that I haven't seen, like everybody's been through. Like there's no new problems. It's the same old, recycled problems. So just give it here so you're not dealing with it longer than you need to.
Speaker 4: You know, it's interesting record. I was watching you.
Speaker 3: You did Good Morning in America to view Kobe all of that stuff like that, so you was working, but I still know you're still the coach at the University of South Carolina. But I was like, oh, you know what, she'll be fine because she used to play ball and coach at the same time, which I found out about in the book.
Speaker 4: That was insane six years. That's crazy six years.
Speaker 2: I mean when I got into coaching, I was like in my prime, so you know the ad at the time. He kept asking me like he was percent like, I'm like, no, no, I'm not interested. I'm playing in a WNBA and this is and then he just kept asking and then I ended up having to go meet with him because the final four was in Philly. I'm from Philly. He knew I was going to be there, so I went and sat down with him, and he asked me two questions. He was like, can you lead? Did you do your research? Did you like and I was like, yeah, I basically was the captain on every team that I played on, right, And then he was like, can you turn Temple women's basketball program around? And I was like, oh, is that a challenge? Like is that really a challenge? Because I'm drawing the challenges and I never answered the question. I don't even think I answered the question. He was like, hey, can you just come down the hall and meet some people. So I was like, okay, I'm here. He took me in this conference room, sat me at the head of the table and they were like ten or twelve people sitting around this table and they're asking me questions like what do you see yourself in five years? I'm like playing in a WNBA. And they were like, do you have to see yourself coaching? And I'm like no, like y'all they were interviewing me. I was on a job interview and I didn't know it because all my job interviews were tryouts like basketball like physical tryouts. Needless to say, I took the job two weeks later. They just agreed to allow me to continue to play and coach. So I was in like basketball utopia because I was coaching and I'm actually still able to express myself on the court because I wasn't ready to hang up my shoes. I was still very much a player, and I think that allowed me to play a little bit longer than I wanted to, and that allowed me to keep staying fresh with what was up with teaching young people because they were more enthralled with me playing because that's what they wanted like I was living their dream right before their very eyes. And I think it just helped me be a better coach, be a more understanding coach, because I was a player receiving information from a coach, and then I just helped the dynamics of what I was doing.
Speaker 4: I was still kicking it with Dawn Stalley.
Speaker 12: Her new book, Uncommon Favorite is out right now, Basketball in North Philly, My Mother, and the Life Lessons I learned from all three.
Speaker 4: Now, I wanted to ask about your father, right.
Speaker 12: You mentioned your father earlier and you said your relationship wasn't that great, but you said it got better over the years. Do you understand some of the things that your father was trying to implement in you as a young girl, because they said that your father looked at women's basketball and felt that wasn't too many opportunities and didn't know if you could sustain at that time. And do you wish that you kind of put yourself in his mentality back then as a child, because even with the name of the book, it says basketball in North Philly.
Speaker 4: My mother, but not my father.
Speaker 2: Explain that a lesson but not my father, You know, I think I think even the one like family members that are that are closest to you. Yes, I thought, I, Yes, I should have had had a much more mature out look on that relationship now that you can reflect on it, now that you can see because I held that and I you know, if you can hear, I still hold that instance. But when you're coaching, right, you come into a situation where you hurt a player, like you hurt that player that was like probably twelve years ago. I hurt that player like it drives me to not hurt other players. And I wasn't mature enough or savvy enough to handle that at twelve or thirteen. So I do think it's helped me be a better coach. It helps me be a better person to really like, again, I didn't talk about things I held that My father probably didn't probably doesn't. He's been dead and gone since two thousand and one. Like I don't even think he really knew how much that hurt me. But also use that to navigate the nose, like I handle those a lot better because of that.
Speaker 3: I love the respect the power of habits chapter, And in that chapter, you speak extremely highly of South Carolina's go on Malaysia for a while, and you even refer to her as a younger, savvier version of you. You say, this is a quote I heard from so many adults who gave their own parents hell, only to see that teenagers return to favor. Now it's my turn in the battle. So when I see you had When I read that, and I was like, she had so much love for Malaysia. What was your initial reaction when she decided to enter the portal? And what was it surprising to you?
Speaker 2: So surprising? No, I think you know, being in this space, you become to expect the unexpected, right, I still have much love for Malaisia, like much love, like I want to happy. She and a mom came in. She said, I think I'm going to get into the transfer portal. So I'm like, okay, well you think or you know? And she said I know, And I said, well, only want you happy, like I really do. Only want our players happy, whether that's with us or somewhere else. Just be happy. I told her, don't look back. I know it's probably gonna be hard to not look back to see you know, you leaving your hometown and all that. I said, don't look back, like you made this decision. Just go forward with it and don't look back. You're always gonna be a game cock. You're always gonna be welcomed here. I wish her the best, And when I say that, people probably think, oh, but I do, like I really do, like, cause I am what's for us is for us? Was not it was not let's keep moving. I don't stay in despair. I don't stay in those spaces for very long. I'm like, Okay, we got to get recruiting. We gotta get back into this portal to see who we can get to help us. I think she's gonna have a promising career. I do think she's a generational talent that will never leave.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: She does things on the basketball court that I've never seen a woman do, and she's she'll continue to do that, and we'll continue to be happy for her except the one or two times that we have to play them like it's on, like it's she's gonna be super competitive against us. We're gonna we're gonna don't want to win, and it's going to be a pride thing that comes with just being a competitor. And we got much love for.
Speaker 1: Her and the family.
Speaker 12: Now this this has nothing to do with the boat, but I wanted to ask us we talking about players. You know, the WNBA has taken a huge jump in the last couple of years, and I love it. My daughters love it, my sons love it. What do you think what's going on in the WNBA with it? It seems like they're pitting you know, Caitlyn Clark against Angel Reaes right, kind of what they did in the NBA back in the day. But it was more teams, right, I guess not maybe not teams. It was Magic Bird, this one was that one, but this one, it just seems like it seems very personal. So what are your thoughts, Like even the other day with that foul, and they called it a flagrant foul, I don't necessarily agree, but what are your.
Speaker 4: Thoughts on it?
Speaker 13: Why?
Speaker 2: I think the officiating has a hard job. That's one the decipher whether or not that's a flagrant one or not. Hard job, and I do think they understand the dynamics of Angel and Caitlyn.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 2: I think it's great for our game because it's like, yeah, like it's a sport. Treat us like a sport. Don't treat us anything other than being a sport. It happens in every sport, Soccer, basketball, football, it happens in every sport. So let it be. I'm gonna I'm gonna take the lead of Angel and Caitlin, and that lead is they said it was a it was a file. The officials got it right. We're moving on. That's what I'm saying. I'm gonna take their lead. Okay, I think it's it pulls people in. I do think there are new fans that haven't watched our game and they really don't know, so they only they're only singlely focused on Kate one right, right, So when you're that and that's that's their idol, that's who attracts them. But I just hope that they'll open their eyes to the rest of the talent that is there. Like the product. The product is incredible, like and it's in high demand. We played Caitlin in the National Championship last year, right, twenty million A topped off at whatever it topped off at the most. I know they saw us like, I know they saw us. I know they saw us half an undefeated season. I know they saw Camilla Cardozo. I know they saw Ashlon wacause I know they saw Tessa Johnson have an incredible care career or day, I know they saw my Lasier do some incredible things like so open your eyes up to seeing outside of Caitlin, well not even outside included, because she's a part of a part of it all. So you know, I'm looking forward to the next time they play too. I'm gonna be glueding just like everybody else.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want to go back to that that chapter of respect the power of habits right when you talk about Malaysia, it is with such reference. How do you balance disappointment as a coach, which support for somebody like her who just wanted to make a decision for herself.
Speaker 2: If a young person is going to speak on what they deem is good for them, that's half the battle, like half the battles to be able to speak up. And you know how hard it was for her to do that, like really hard, really hard. So I understand that dynamics of her decision making. And then it's like, okay, well what do you do with it? Like if she was my player and there was a chance for her to want to come back, or if she decided that this is that, that's not what she wanted to do. I was going to talk to her about why why did it? Why did it come to that? What makes you think this isn't a place for whatever? She said we would we would go from there. I thought Malaysia, Malaysia was getting better, Like I really, I saw a whole lot of growth on and off the court to where unless she was gonna get the best of her now like we went through the you know, we went through the hard part of just kind of smoothing some rough edges and getting her to create good habits, like like I do think habits are the thing that allows you to elevate, right, I do so. I think I think what we've given her and what she's given us will allow her to have much better days, much more consistent days than she had with us.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Don, new book Uncommon Favor of Basketball, North Philly, My Mother in the Life Lessons I learned from all three is available everywhere you buy books.
Speaker 4: Now go get it. You are guaranteed to learn something you are living.
Speaker 7: Don.
Speaker 4: We appreciate your presence on this earth and thank God for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and listen.
Speaker 3: I want everybody to remember that today Don Staley will be at the Barnes and Noble Fifth Avenue in New York City.
Speaker 4: If you're in New York City.
Speaker 3: You can go see Don Staley at Barnes and Noble one pm today five five to five, Fifth Avenue in New York.
Speaker 4: Go get a copy of Uncommon Favor signed Don.
Speaker 2: Thank you again, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, It's the world gomes Dangerous.
Speaker 3: Morning to show the Breakfast Club Charlamagne to God, Jess Hilarious, DJ NVA is off.
Speaker 4: Salutor Don Staley for pulling up Man.
Speaker 3: May shure you check out Don Staley today at the Barnes and Noble on Fifth Avenue at one pm.
Speaker 4: She will be their signing copies of her book Uncommon Faith.
Speaker 1: Why you and tell me she came in here looking for me? She did, and the first thing she said was I need my Diddy update. Where is Lauren? And just tell me that on the podcast.
Speaker 4: I love her And it's time for the Latest with Laura.
Speaker 6: Lauren.
Speaker 1: You're coming with straight.
Speaker 4: She gets them somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 1: I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything, and she'd.
Speaker 4: Be having the latest on you. The Latest with Laura La Rosa. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of every time the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Talk to me now, Charlemagne. In the last hour, you asked me a question about Diddy, the alleged guns that they found or they found them, but that they're alleging are his they are fifteenes and how that relates to the indictment. So I found the exact answer to that. So the special Agent Gerard Gannon that was talking about the ar fifteens is talking about this because in the indictment they are trying to say that Diddy himself allegedly were brandished firearms to intimidate others. So it is to the gist of what I was mentioned to you, but I want to make sure I interered that now moving on and other court things or trying to get back to court things. Tory Lanes Tory Lanez has had the people up in arms these last couple of weeks after he was stabbed fourteen times because there are now representatives and different people that are pushing for him to be released. So there is a woman, her name is Rep. Luna. She is from Florida's Anna Paulina Luna of Florida's thirteenth District. She is calling for Tory Lane's freedom, and she sat down with Chris Coomo on News Nation it had a conversation about this. Let's say a listen.
Speaker 14: This case was actually initially flagged for me by Amber Rose, and the reason why I took a particular interest in it is because of the fact that they actually had evidence that they presented to me in my office that actually disproved the conviction. So, as you stated earlier that point zero one percent of DNA, they actually found four people's DNA on that firearm, none of which was Tori's. Not to mention, there was zero fingerprints on the actual magazine and also too, as you said.
Speaker 1: Point zero one percent chance.
Speaker 14: Also there's been ring footage that's been obtained that actually disproved the whole dance. Megan, I actually reached out today to Gavin Newsom's office and we are requesting an emergency meeting.
Speaker 4: So who did it?
Speaker 14: You know, Chris, that's not for me to weigh in, and that's definitely for the judge and the jury. But what I will tell you is based on the evidence that we have, the evidence that we have says that he wasn't the guy.
Speaker 4: What's the evidence they have now?
Speaker 1: Camera, she said, the ring camera, she said that she talked about the DNA, that there were four people's four people's DNA found on the gun.
Speaker 4: People knew that. That's why it was inconclusive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that when people talk about this whole DNA thing, they need to understand the inconclusive means that, Yeah, they weren't able to fully rule him. I mean that they weren't able to fully say he one hundred percent had the gun, But they weren't able to rule him out either. So it doesn't make it that he didn't have it. It leaves it open. It's inconclusive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't remember them saying four people. I remember him say it was a male and a female.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she she's saying for she said a lot of things, even that ring camera thing there they had an eyewitness that testify about, you know, different things as well too. There's a lot of things that you can debunk in what she's saying or throw information back at what she's saying. But I think overall, a judge ruled that Tory Lanez was guilty and until it is back in front of a judge, and there's anything else that is said. Who were we to be making make the science life horrible because of what's happening, whether regardless of how you feel, I think it should be left to a court. Now there's a TikToker online who said the gist of what I just said. Now, look, show this TikToker. She went online and she's like, look y'all out here arguing or this Tory Lane thing y'all, and she threw this at toys team. She said, take it to a judge. Don't bring it to us online, don't have press conferences. Take it to a judge.
Speaker 4: It's that simple.
Speaker 3: And I said this earlier this week, like, you know, we're acting like this didn't go through a court of law, like it was a due process. It was weeks and weeks of testimony, it was evidence that was presented. I don't understand how all of that can happen. But then one random person in a car says, I overheard somebody say something, and everybody just rushes to just you know, act like what happened in court isn't true. And by the way, I wasn't there, so I don't know what happened. I'm just telling you that this is what played out in court, and then.
Speaker 1: He's just saying this is what he heard. He just now said he.
Speaker 4: Heard all of this while the trial was going on. Why didn't you say something then?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, So Sissa commented the reason why this TikTok and video is kind of everywhere right now is because Sizza came in and commented in defense of megde Sallion. She said the density in response to the video, she said, I'm actually so shocked and so is in all caps at the amount of people fully comfortable with bullying a woman that's proven to be a victim of assault, like out loud where other people can see you like you're finna be stupid out loud, and she capitalized out loud.
Speaker 3: So I just don't understand how all the evidence and testimony that happened in a court of law weighs less than just some guy who said I overheard her say X, Y and Z. I don't understand why people's brains work like that. I'd rather listen to this person who say they overheard something but didn't feel like it was urgent enough to say it while the trial was happening. But now he speaks out and you just agree with him as opposed to everything you hand caught. I'd rather you just shut up and not say nothing and not be on any side. I just it just it makes no sense. It only makes sense online.
Speaker 2: Could it be Tori got stabbed? And he's like, you know what, this is going too far? Let me say what I heard four or five years ago.
Speaker 4: But you should have said it's why the trial was happening.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. He's alleging that he was put in a bad position by his attorneys at that time and he couldn't.
Speaker 4: And who got this ring? Who house got the ring camera footage?
Speaker 2: I'm not for sure people, It's all kind of like do people know where it was, like where he was at where this whole thing started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were outside of a outside of the party. It was like four thirty in the morning. Were they were in the place?
Speaker 9: I know?
Speaker 2: But whose house did it out there?
Speaker 4: Whose house it was? And if that lady saw ring camera footage? Where is the footage?
Speaker 3: And people just be throwing of online and folks just run towards it and gravitate towards it and repeat it and use it to justify how they feel.
Speaker 2: Because apparently like they was at allegedly they were at a big celebrities house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had one of the geners and then they left. Kylie. Look, I don't know. I just all I'm saying is is that if Tory feels like he was wrong, he can take it to court. That it's his right to do so. But I think you take it.
Speaker 4: Take it the court how he I mean, you were in court.
Speaker 1: They can, they can attempt, they've been attempting. They write letters to the judges. There's things that you can do to attempt to get a judge to reconsider.
Speaker 6: Just do that.
Speaker 1: But I think people's main thing is it's like, until that's done, please, let's let's let's back off of making a person's life miserable because all we got right now is what was ruled on and we're gonna leave it there. But speaking of people online and rulings, why we insert himself in this Diddy stuff?
Speaker 2: Yes, I just sawn't know that. Y'all stop stop talking about me, Stop saying.
Speaker 4: Himself and Diddy.
Speaker 5: I don't He did not say that.
Speaker 1: She did not say that, No, not, but in this Diddy stuff. So he tweeted a couple of days, you don't get it, get bended me tweeted just to put just to put on the on public record. No, he had tweeted something else before this. He was talking about he was talking about the little Rod guy or whatever. Right, But then he goes to clarify what he actually saw at Diddy parties. He said, the craziest thing he's seen at a puff party is coke vibes, and that's going on at all these parties. I'm from North Philly. I had millions since I was twenty three. I don't even want to be addicted to weed. Not judging, but I see it different. His original tweet set in the midst of the Diddy in the midst of Diddy on federal trial. I want to bring back up that little ride in his lawsuit was dropped. He never said my name in these blogs, amplified that whole agenda against me, my culture. Don't believe it, but it's an attack on my brand. I want to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 5: So what happened?
Speaker 1: Remember remember remember they said the rapper for Philly originally in some of the Civil.
Speaker 4: Wars, not only from Philly. I'm saying no, he just was on Twitter, so he took the twins. Don't understand why why.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to. I don't want to keep bringing myself back up into this.
Speaker 4: Nobody was talking about me in this situation. Did anybody talk about meeting caught? No, nobody talking about you, Meek.
Speaker 1: Why its defense In the beginning, when some lawsuits dropped and they was mentioning the rapper and all that, people was like.
Speaker 10: That was me.
Speaker 4: That was like years ago. I feel like nobody cares. Nobody thinking about you.
Speaker 1: He was like, and we did not dress a like yo, we wasn't twinning.
Speaker 4: You know what it is when you and we got to go to the dog here to day.
Speaker 3: But you know what it is when you are at home on your phone and your your timeline is constantly filled with pictures of you and then dress it like and people saying things about you, and you think the whole world is talking about it. That's your small bubble, Meek. No, I promise you nobody was thinking that. No, please got a wrap up, don't don't donkey to Day is up next. It's the world's most dangerous moning to show the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: The breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Your execution on the donkey of the day is something to go for you.
Speaker 4: The reason he gave me donkey other day and I deserve that.
Speaker 2: You need to know what you need to tell them.
Speaker 1: I am you have the boy, tell.
Speaker 4: Them it's time for donkey other day.
Speaker 3: It's a read.
Speaker 5: But you're so good at charlamage.
Speaker 8: You want charlomade, lad.
Speaker 1: Damn solomme?
Speaker 4: Who do you give it?
Speaker 1: Dusky the other day?
Speaker 13: Soon?
Speaker 3: Now you know sexyd let me drink the water if you drinking the hell out of that one. I do donkey to day for Thursday, May twenty second goes to Elias Rodriguez.
Speaker 4: Elias is in his early thirties and he is the.
Speaker 3: Alleged killer of two staff members of Israel's embassy in Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: Let's go to NBC News for the report place overnight.
Speaker 1: A deadly shooting in Washington, d tonight.
Speaker 4: A Han's crime was committed.
Speaker 15: A gunman opening fire at the Capitol Jewish Museum, killing two staff members of the Israeli Embassy. New video showing the suspect being detained shouting pro Palestinian messages. Police say the shooting happened shortly after nine pm at a museum event hosted by the American Jewish Committee.
Speaker 2: The suspect was observed pacing back and forth outside of the museum. He approached a group of four people, produced a handgun and opened fire.
Speaker 15: The suspect, identified his thirty year old Elias Rodriguez from Chicago, then entered the museum and was detained by event security. According to authorities Israel, identifying the victims as Yarin Lezhinski and Sarah Lynn Milgram, a young couple who are about to become engaged.
Speaker 4: The young man purchased a ring this week with the intention of proposing to his girlfriend next week in Jerusalem. Political for me, this is about humanity, okay.
Speaker 3: I know the Israeli versus Palestinian conflict is one of the most intense debates in the world today and has been for thousands of years. I am fully aware that Elias shouted free Palestine, Free Palestine while in police custody and implied that he committed the shooting. This is definitely driven by what is currently happening in Palestine since October seventh, fifty three thousand, six hundred and fifty five Palestinians have been killed in Gaza, according to the Gaza Health Ministry, and those numbers may be underreported because thousands of bodies are believed to be buried under rubble. I understand all of that, but what I want us to understand is this is why you can't ignore what's going on in the rest of the world. What's going on in the rest of the world impacts us here, whether we are aware of what's going on or not. Okay, I was in my office this morning and I looked at this couple, Sarah and Yarn, Sarah Milgrim and Yaron Lisinski. I think it is I was watching him this morning and I read that they were on a night out and they were about to get engaged, and it just hurt my feelings.
Speaker 4: I don't care what their race is, their ethnicity.
Speaker 3: All I saw was two humans who became casualties of a system that is failing us all. Just like all those kids and innocent people being killed in Gaza are casualties of a failed system. And it doesn't seem like it's going to be an into it anytime soon.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: People are just gonna be out here getting it back in blood eye for an eye, and I personally don't want to live in a world.
Speaker 4: Like that, even though we already do.
Speaker 3: Okay, we are already in that world because any of us can be casualties of a system.
Speaker 4: Another country could.
Speaker 3: Send a nuclear weapon over here right now and kill us all because they don't like our government, because they don't like our system, when most people in America don't even like our government, don't like our system.
Speaker 4: But we become casualties of it because we.
Speaker 3: Are part of the processes and the structures and policies of this country, whether we want to be or not. And that's what I mean when I see this couple, Okay, that Elias Rodriguez gunned down. He don't know what they was, Okay, for all he knows, they might have worked at Israel's embassy and absolutely disagreed with how Israel is handling Gaza. We don't know, but that's why Martin Luther King Junior said, an injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. The same empathy I have for the innocent people and children being killed in Gaza is the empathy I have for this couple, Sarah and Yarren. Okay, same empathy I have for the people who got killed at the concert on October seventh, that could be any of us at any given time. They was just a couple on a night out and got gunned down. I don't know about y'all, but because of all of these mass shootings that happen in this country, the way my anxiety is set up when i'm out, I think about stuff like this. Okay, if you don't, God bless you, all right, but situations like this are my worst nightmare. You just out with your lady and somebody shoots and kills you.
Speaker 4: I'm not with that.
Speaker 3: I don't respect it. I don't condone it. I don't like seeing innocent people being killed. Meanwhile, the puppet master's pulling the scrings are highly protected. Okay, them and their families don't have to worry about this stuff nearly as much as we do.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: I know that people in charge of these systems can get it too, But we the people have way less protection than they do.
Speaker 4: I tell y'all all the time on this.
Speaker 3: Double damn radio. Every day of our lives, we are trying to avoid crazy. Okay, do you understand how civilized we are as a society.
Speaker 4: I know it don't seem like that, but think about it.
Speaker 3: Hundreds of millions of people interact every day, and for the most part, we mind our business, okay, because all it takes is one guy like Elias Rodriguez. They're ruined all our days. Okay, we need to really pat ourselves on the back sometimes and thank God that more of us aren't snapping Elias. I understand why he snapped, but I disagree with innocent people getting killed because of his snapping. What Elias did isn't activism. It's terrorism and any of us could be the victim of that terrorism. And if the reports are correct, this couple, Sarah and Yarn, was attending an event to discuss humanitarian responses in Middle East in North Africa, so they was trying to build bridges, not Burnham. Okay, we can't be like this is a society. We can't ignore what happened to this couple in DC. We can't ignore what's happening to innocent people in Gaza. If you don't have empathy for it, all, I don't want to talk to you, okay, Because violence begets violence, Hatred breeds more hatred, and if we allow our grief and anger to justify targeting innocent people, whether in the name of Palestine or Israel, then.
Speaker 4: We lose our humanity. Okay.
Speaker 3: This shooting in DC should be a reminded that the conflicts overseas have real consequences here at home, and this is why we all should be demanding an into violence on both sides.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Shared humanity has to prevail over division, Compassion God to outweigh rage. Commitment to peace has to be louder than the voice of hate. Please give Elias Rodriguez the biggest he huh, just my thoughts, just the way I'm feeling at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, let's say that let's have some let's have some faith in a higher power. Okay. All of this has to be happening for a reason.
Speaker 3: Okay, and in some way we have to trust the processes, disgusting as the process is, you know, let's hope for better days. We have just fixed my mess coming up next, right, Yes, because you don't don't do that. This does not work, because it don't work. I bought those sorry, yes you can, but I bought that penis laser. Okay, I got several you want to, but not nobody else. Gingers can't use it on each other.
Speaker 4: That's not right harassment. Men can only do with the other men.
Speaker 3: Why because he can skin? They said that, Just fix, just fix my mess hundred five five five one. If you want this woman who's currently playing with a penis laser to fix.
Speaker 1: Your mess, your mouth is moving so much with that.
Speaker 4: You know what that's gonna be said at the didty try today. I don't know what context. I guarantee it's gonna be said at the did'y tild And you've been going there too much. It's consuming you. That's why you're talking like that. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: The breakfast club, baby, it's the real deal.
Speaker 8: Help me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm all up in your mask.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna fix it, fix it, fix it it, Just gonna fix your mask because my advice is real.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Who's this? What's up?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 2: Ject?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 8: Quick question?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 8: I mean, y'all y'all was playing with lasers and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: So it's just okay, what's wrong?
Speaker 5: I just wanted to know what a man.
Speaker 1: A good thing?
Speaker 8: Or is that too small?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it is.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I can't speak for every woman. Some women like for their walls to be torn down. Some women like to still have their walls when they're done a session. I am one of those who need my walls and I want them. I don't want them to be torn down. So six a six inch girthy.
Speaker 1: Is not bad. I actually like that.
Speaker 2: That's actually actually puts you a little bit above average because a lot of people got six inches but no girth is skinny.
Speaker 1: Like a pencil on a pencil shop.
Speaker 8: So I was just like, okay, yes, but I don't like female that stuff.
Speaker 1: But why we are the ones say we are the ones to ask? Would you like to ask a man?
Speaker 2: Who else you gonna ask about?
Speaker 4: What you talking about?
Speaker 12: Talking about.
Speaker 1: Exactly? This is not even your segment. He's not talking about no as to put stuff gosh. Okay, you know this diddy trout gotten very spicy, sir. But yes, yes, no, a six inch girth is great.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, no problem.
Speaker 1: Everybody hear that, right, Yeah, but the people in the bag, the girthy six inches are great.
Speaker 4: You just turned to a room full of minutes of everybody'll hear it.
Speaker 5: Shut yo, thank you that.
Speaker 4: And make some baby. All right, it's just fix my mess.
Speaker 3: If you want just to fix your mess, reach out and touch her right now. One one hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. She's not an expert in anything, okay, but she has to have some experiences.
Speaker 2: Don't tell nobody to reach out and touch me right now. So rich right there, like you, don't reach out and touch me.
Speaker 4: It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: At about me for relationship problems.
Speaker 5: At about me.
Speaker 2: If you need to beat your coworker's ass, at about me, for your co worker needs to beat your.
Speaker 5: Ass, call it up.
Speaker 1: They got to Jess, and I'm here to fix your mess. Fix your mess. It's giving very much messy, Let.
Speaker 4: Me fix it.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, honey.
Speaker 4: How you doing.
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm getting a.
Speaker 8: Lot of beatm Then I it didn't criteria. I want to clear the air. No, I'm not a dancer. I'm just with the thirteen and a half.
Speaker 9: But everybody's saying, oh, look you pick the criteria or what they're talking about. That didn'ty party?
Speaker 4: Who will?
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't me.
Speaker 8: I'm just clearing the air.
Speaker 4: Josh, love you.
Speaker 1: You got thirteen inches and a half. Jes, don't forget to have thirteen and a half inches.
Speaker 4: And I might pull up on you.
Speaker 9: Are you going to be in my tech of home? I might pull up you.
Speaker 4: I don't need you to pull up on me walking on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do not need no kickstad they're pulling up on me. I ain't no, I'm good, I'm married, I'm straight.
Speaker 1: I don't need to hear. I don't need want to see nothing like that around me. I can't even out.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm never even thought about what a thirteen and a half inch pole would look like. And I want you to stay far away from me, mellow, I mean love you. I'm sorry googling lad.
Speaker 1: I guess we were family, but damn like I know that, don't run in my family?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 4: You? What did you?
Speaker 1: Did you have surgery?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 1: What have you been taking? Did you what happened? Did you have a penal enlargement?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Why are you walking around with fourteen almost fourteen inches of me? I tried to look it up and it says there's no images and imagine you insert that No no, no, sending the jets is no, no, no, no, that's that. That's just a mass, like, who are you entering? Like do you have a girlfriend?
Speaker 5: My wife?
Speaker 8: We'll talk about that later.
Speaker 1: Mmm, your wife? Your wife is?
Speaker 5: Who are Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Nah Nah, there's no way that sounds that sounds dangerous. How can I fix your mess up?
Speaker 8: You can by not judging.
Speaker 9: My whole life.
Speaker 2: You sound like you gotta have sex with like elephants, like animals, you gotta you gott a penis for animals, Like no woman can really even sustain those industry, those injuries after that, Like, that's that's different. I know you never ever entered your whole penis into somebody ever, ever.
Speaker 1: Dangerous?
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 3: When I got closer, she called me the walk change of the what the renova, the walk changes, the renovator, the.
Speaker 4: That would be my name if I had a thirty and a half in Phoenis the renovator, the renovator.
Speaker 1: You coming just knocking things? Damn, that's crazy. Nah, the paraplegic crew, that's that's what you need to do with people.
Speaker 4: You can't even feel it up.
Speaker 1: And below they that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Have a good day, Love you, thank you. I love my Refence family. We appreciate that.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: That is scary. Keep looking your lips.
Speaker 1: Then that's it because I got these retainers.
Speaker 4: And you know what I want to tell people something, Smell your retainer every morning. No, that keeps you humble. It keeps you humble, It keeps you humble. More than that.
Speaker 2: Brush it every morning. Don't see just a straight brush it, yo, please? Because people be hopping back in their mouth. No, I know something, Charlamage don't wash his morning.
Speaker 1: Because he washed my hands hoastes. You know I use hands, so neither.
Speaker 2: Bleach Lauren, I don't have them.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm trying to figure out what do you if you can't use hands, so and you can't use past.
Speaker 2: Just brushing with your toothpasts and you don't listen to him just brushing with your toothpaste.
Speaker 1: Don't use no hand if you having like a smell to it. He don't even wash his hands at the blue his nose.
Speaker 2: Really expect for him to wash his hand, wash his retainers in the morning with hands.
Speaker 1: Please hand over.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow, won't We got the ladies Lallaurn coming up next.
Speaker 1: We do god so nasty. Kim Kardashian has finally graduated from law school after six years, and we're gonna we want to talk about it a bit, all right.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's the.
Speaker 3: World's most dangerous morning show. To Breakfast Club. Charlamagne the God just hilarious. DJ Nvy is off the day, but it is time for the Latest with Lauren.
Speaker 1: Lauren becoming a straight fast.
Speaker 4: She gets somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 1: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 4: She'd be having the latest on the.
Speaker 9: Law.
Speaker 4: The Latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit everything.
Speaker 4: It's the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Talk to me.
Speaker 1: Ken Kardashi has finally graduated law school after six years.
Speaker 5: Yay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she has been freeing you know, friend the brothers.
Speaker 4: So that's great.
Speaker 1: She's been, Uh, she's been paying a big role in freeing brothers.
Speaker 2: So that's great.
Speaker 4: I'm freeing brothers.
Speaker 1: You got at the r s were talking about absolutely a lot of people, don't. I mean, I think it's a great thing that she did it, And yes, she has been working a lot.
Speaker 2: You got the penis on my I'm so on your I'm so shocked that it's on you like this I don't have the penis to scrack you.
Speaker 4: Did he try. I don't let it di scrack you here?
Speaker 1: It me in life, It don't shake me anywhere. I'm focused man. So Kim Kardashian graduated after six years. She it took her a little minute because of COVID and her schedule and she gets a lot of like flack forward. People come at him about a lot of things. But this whole law school thing, people are like, girl, you're not ever going to really be a lawyer. You're Kim Kardashian. Let's not. But she actually did do it. So in California, you can complete a four year law office study program it's called Reading the Law instead of actually going to law school. And from here she can now go to try and pass the bar so that she can actually, you know, be an active practice and attorney. But I think people forget that her dad was a big attorney. It seems like this is something she wants to do, and she's actually been active in doing that. I think because she's Kim k and she'd be on Instagram and bikini who will be trying to play with her a little bit? And she's done a lot now she had a little ceremony in her backyard celebrating her graduation, and Van Jones was there and his video is getting a bit flight too. Let's take a listen thinking, Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 13: Six years ago, seven years ago, when you were working on criminal justice, you were not and raced by anybody. You were working with people who were thrown away off by their own families. You're working with people who were literally just one step from the graves.
Speaker 10: A household name on five continents, raised her hand, said she learned to help not when it was easy, but when it was hard, when it was at trendy. And as a result, when you say seventy thousand people are free, season rushed past that number. The First Step Act alone, which would have never been signed except for Kim Kardashian getting that snowball started as free forty thousand human beings.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got.
Speaker 3: I mean, you gotta salute Kim, but you also got to salute you know, a lot of the black eternities and activists that she worked with, Britney K. Barnett, my angel Cody, they've they've both been here on the Breakfast Club. Jessica Jackson, She's been here on the Breakfast Club as well.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean yeah, I mean I can't see her and not like Kim wasn't putting in work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Van Jones actually did mention them, and I believe Brittany was there as well. But I think some of the stuff, some of the stuff that Kim gets thrown at her is unwarranted because you need a lot of times when you're bringing up these cases that people don't want to talk about, you need a name that makes people be like, oh, okay, we care about this. And she she put her to get them interested, and she puts herself in her brand on the line to do that. So I'm not mad about it.
Speaker 4: And she didn't she know just leonard celebrity.
Speaker 3: She went back to school, she went to school, she got a degree in it now and she's actually working with the people who actually have been.
Speaker 4: Doing this work for a long time.
Speaker 3: Like to your point, laur you know, you amplify a Britney Barnet, You amplify me Andel Coldy, you amplify the work of Jessica Jackson is done just by being Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 4: So I ain't about to sit around and hate on.
Speaker 2: That and then she even then she like she went to school and then she she failed the bar and then went back and retook it or something.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, she did not give up, Like she went back and she this was something serious that she was passionate about. She wanted to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was having issues with the baby bar Okay, yeah, but yeah, but that didn't stop her, is what I'm saying. Like, she this is something that she really wanted to do, and shout out to Van Jones for recognizing her and that.
Speaker 1: People love just grabbing and messling with it. I don't know what it is. Why are people to do that with Van Jones? They love making fun of him online. I don't know why.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he didn't even cry in this thing that.
Speaker 4: White people a lot, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He cries a lot. He didn't cry in this one though that I saw the videos, Chloe Kardashian posted no tears, so he got through it. But real quick, I thought that this was interesting. Amazon is giving refunds back right to different people. Are different people who've been shopping at Amazon over the years. Some of these refunds are going back as far as twenty eighteen, so following a recent internal review. Amazon said that they identified a very small subset of returns that they're going to issue a refund to, that they issue refund to without completing the payments. So these people got a refund, but they didn't get the money, and we could not verify that did the correct because they couldn't verify whether you got the correct correct item or if it was sent back to them, so nothing was issued. Now, I don't know if you've ever returned something on Amazon or not. Yes, but this is a hassle, so I really don't like to do it. I just resell what I want. Why you think it's hassle because you have to take it like a certain place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to find a place first of all place and they have like these little off site little facilities.
Speaker 1: You gotta take and trust people to get it back to them.
Speaker 2: And then they take for able to give you your money back or to send you to give you the credit and to send you the stuff back.
Speaker 1: They actually have sometimes certain shoppers too. On there are like certain stories actually for pictures. Yes, the whole thing. I would take my refund back from twenty eighteen. Though I saw this, I thought this was interesting because I've had issues with Amazon and refunds and trying to get my money back on Amazon. But also you can send stuff back that it's easy to get the it's easy to send stuff back to You know how you used to return stuff at Nortrum and they wouldn't like check it. Nortrum had a very easy return policy. Amazon used to be like that. And I think they just caught up with all of us that was lying, All of us have been lying on the just caught up you.
Speaker 4: Were committing fraud.
Speaker 1: But you know what crazy all of us, all of them.
Speaker 2: She brought up that noise I used to hit up norse from Rack and then bring it back like I don't received what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Money. So I think they've caught up with the people who weren't really supposed to be returning things, and now the money would never really deserve it. That's what this made me think of, Like, dang, they come from back in the day. Yes, you ain't never did that. No, he was out here smelling, selling and smoking crack.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's funny that you say that. Both of y'all look like y'all doing a buddy cop movie and you look like undercover cops. Both of y'all, y'all look like y'all look like y'all doing a buddy cop movie.
Speaker 3: And both of y'all look like under couple cops pulling up to somebody's trap and search of pounds of weed up talking about what.
Speaker 4: The hell, what the hell? Hey, hey guys, what the helly any of y'all got any gas? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: But dudes, with the days when I used to hit up Norseroums and Marshals and rows by the way off and I would and you know, we would gather of things.
Speaker 1: We would steal them and then bring it back and with no receipt.
Speaker 4: I was no.
Speaker 1: I was talking about like you could buy things.
Speaker 4: She just set you up, she went a wife. I told you that you ain't listening.
Speaker 1: Like you could buy people. I know, could buy things like ugs, and then like when your ugs was like too rand down because you was doing too much, you could take them back and get your money back or get a new pair of ugs. I wasn't talking about stealing jests. I don't even steal from Amazon turn things. And I just wanted people to know that they've caught up with good do.
Speaker 2: That And here you go, Oh my god, oh my god, and I've never bought no damn rugs, ran them down to the ground and returned them.
Speaker 1: You didn't used to be dancing at the parties back and the day. Not no damn ugs, Lauren. That's the delaware thing.
Speaker 4: Now she's about to report you. You know what I'm saying. You thought you was on the side.
Speaker 3: You thought y'all was pulling up to this block to set other random people up, and she just set your ass up.
Speaker 1: Okay, my god, this story was so random, but it remembered reminded me of my childhood. I didn't mean to get you indeted, like Lawrene, like she's talking to nobody here had gas. But tell you what, Joe, Lauren was gonna be the way to carriedbody jammed up in the time it was. I said, there is no actually acquired for customers to receive the refunds. They have fixed the payment issue and they made processing changes to make it more prompts, so unresolved returns will be satisfied going forward. Nice, okay, nice.
Speaker 3: Well that was the latest with Lauren. When we come back, we have the people's choice mixed out of the pungement.
Speaker 1: That's right now. I need an expungement.
Speaker 4: But you call your governor. You know, the governor is your cousin, and you can't call him to get a.
Speaker 2: Pardon conflict of interest because he's my cousin. He can't pardon his cousin.
Speaker 1: Why not You didn't have spongement or a part of that?
Speaker 4: Girl both?
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know. I thought that was complication, no conflican interest.
Speaker 4: Goddamn it just didn't you.
Speaker 1: Know, complican answers, you know, a little confliction.
Speaker 2: So all right, part of his son exactly son, that's Biden. He's white and he was the president.
Speaker 4: Once the governor was more. Can do that for you?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, Happy birthday, Johnny gil My Mama girl Gemma five returns. Just going to jail and Johnny john to give birthday heavy birthday.
Speaker 4: Second Lord, it's the World's Most Dangerous Want to show the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Wake if you're like into the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the world more Dangerous Morning show to Breakfast Club Sharlow me to God, Jesse, Marius.
Speaker 4: DJ ANDB is off today. Jeff, you are this weekend from Memorial Wig at Foxwoods.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be at the Fox Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut up there by Hartford, Connecticut and Bridgeport, Connecticut. Gets your tickets if you have not yet, y'all, y'all got twenty four more hours I will be doing meet and greet, and then Saturday I will be in Boston, Massachusetts at the Wilberth Theater. You can get your tickets for that show also at Jessellarisofficial dot com. Get your tickets if you have not yet, Meet and Dassi Alexander. I need to know where to eat, where to get some good weed from all of that, so hit me in my comments. Shaw, y'all make sure y'all comment on the post where I'm promoting the show. But Connecticut and Boston this week, make sure y'all get y'all tickets. I see y'all tomorrow and Saturday, absolutely and listen.
Speaker 3: I want to say thank you to Don Staley for pulling out to day to the Breakfast Club. She has a new book out called Uncommon Favor. It is on my book in print, Black Privilege Publishing with Simon and Schuster and today New York City. I want to remind y'all that Don Staley is going to be at Barnes and Noble, Fifth Avenue, five to five to five Fifth Avenue, New York City at one pm. So if you want to get your copy of Uncommon Favor signed, if you haven't gotten a copy of Uncommon Favor yet, pull up the New York City Barnes and Noble today at one pm and get your book sign. And she'll be in Philly tomorrow too at the Enon Tabernacle at seven pm. And then next week she'll be in Columbia Thursday, May twenty ninth, she'll be at the R two I two Conference Center in Columbia at six pm. But today she's in New York City at one pm at the Barnes and Noble on Fifth Avenue.
Speaker 4: So go pull up on the icon living Don Staley. But that's it, jes I said, that's it. The positive note.
Speaker 1: You have to let me ask.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, what is the positive note?
Speaker 3: Well, Roger, Today's positive note is if you cannot love yourself, you cannot love others, and you cannot stand to see others love. Do you know where that comes from? A great book called The Seated the Soul by Gary Zukoff. You should listened to. It is Roger, your undercoverings when you when you undercover, pulling up to the block after for gas.
Speaker 1: I'm not I don't have to be Roger. I'm a woman.
Speaker 4: Oh, Robin, I meant to say Robin. Don't meant to say Robin. I'm like, damn, I said Roger, Robin, Robbie.
Speaker 2: Y'all look forward to the weather not being as great as it was last week. We got some temperatures in the fifties. It was forty eight degrees this morning, and it's rain all throughout the week.
Speaker 4: Where we're nationally syndicated? Where where in New York? Okay, okay, sorry, New York and New Jersey. What the hell is you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry in New York yard it's cold and it's rainy.
Speaker 4: So yes, it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Breakfast Club bites.
Speaker 4: You don'na finish or y'all done.