Speaker 1: Okay, ready, here be my no wind down with Janet Kramer and I'm Heart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: That was so weird. That was weird. I am dying right now.
Speaker 3: There's so much going on because we so Sarah Hi Hi Hi guest host today.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's like a girl's day and it is.
Speaker 3: It is so pumped. Michael is not here. We will explain later, but I just have to first talk about the fact that Access Live just like while we started recording this was playing about like hiring the hot nanny.
Speaker 2: That is you were everywhere.
Speaker 3: Well it's funny because I got so we talked about, like you know, obviously the nanny quit and we were hiring a new nanny, and it's funny. Some of the comments that I got were like, she's so insecure, and I said, and to me, it's like Jana Kramer's so insecure, and I want to be like, it's not about being insecure again. I think any whether my husband's cheated or not, I still think it's from like, don't let's look.
Speaker 4: At it from a history point of view. Jude Law cheated with the nanny, Ben Affleck ended up with the nanny, so Vin Rasdell cheated on the you know, it's not the craziest thing ever I have.
Speaker 5: So you're human who was like a super hot chick around all the time.
Speaker 3: And like playing mommy And it's not And it's not that I'm insecure about it at all. But it's funny they showed that clip about from Sex and the City when you know, Charlotte got that new nanny and she's like bouncing with no bra her boobs like up and down. I'm like, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Like, I again, I am not in I have my insecure moments. I won't say that I'm not insecure because I definitely have those moments, but you know, I just think it's not smart to have that.
Speaker 6: Happens so much too. It's sort of the ultimate cliche. He left her for the name.
Speaker 3: But you're round this person twenty four to seven, which is kind of the point where people when you go on set, I understand how people can fall for their set partner because you are with them twenty four secs. So as much as you love your spouse or you love your husband, I can see how boundaries might blur. So let's say I'm out of town again, whether the infidelity was in our history or not. I can see the boundaries blurring because you're around them.
Speaker 5: Turn the tables, and once you reveal where Mike is, we can ask him this later. What if Mike decides to get a trainer and she is smoking hot Gazelle single Gazelle, what are you feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm working out with him?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not working out with Mike like I mean if my man, I'm working out with him.
Speaker 2: Is that what you'd say?
Speaker 6: You'd be cool with Gizelle being cle Gazelle.
Speaker 2: Our trainer together ours?
Speaker 3: So this is tricky because there is that piece of infidelity with ours. Yeah, I will say this is a tricky part. But having said that, I will agree with Sarah I would work out together.
Speaker 5: Now, what if Mike asked you you to not have that trainer? How do you feel about so? So Giselle? Okay, so I'm gonna switch it. Okay, So if I had the hot we have, I did it wrong. Oh my gosh, I'm so dumb. I just did it again.
Speaker 2: Okay, a the comments.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Amy's an idiot. I get it. I'm an idiot. Okay, Bradley Cooper, we have your trainer.
Speaker 3: I I know my boundaries. I would that would not be smart.
Speaker 6: Ryan Reynolds is your trainer.
Speaker 2: I'm I and what if you're down with it?
Speaker 5: You're like, I'm cool with Ryan Reynolds being my trainer, but Mike says, hey, I don't really want Ryan Reynolds to be your trainer?
Speaker 6: Are you or are you okay?
Speaker 3: So I would I need to respect Michael does a great job of respecting the boundaries that I have that I said, what would make me feel safe? So it's not about this is I think in the very beginning with us is it's not about saying you can't do this, you can't do this. It's more about saying this doesn't make me feel safe when you do this, So can you not do this? So, for example, I don't think that, And I know that Mike would never want me to train with Gleb. He's a you know, was my dance partner.
Speaker 6: I was going to bring that up.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to, so, you know, I don't think that when it's someone that is, yes, are these people attractive that were naming yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, But you're also like you don't really sweat, you don't really turn red like you're like very hot when you work out, Like I'm a sweaty monster. So like, no trainer is going to be like, yeah, I'm done with her.
Speaker 5: So some of the weeds on it, she's like actually on the treadmill, I'm like, I feel like, yeah you.
Speaker 3: But I would understand Mike saying I don't want you working out one on one in those close patentis not because he doesn't trust me, because I do think he trusts me. But I just think, again, it's your You're playing with fire when you're that close.
Speaker 5: No, what about that?
Speaker 3: Which is why I have a female trainer, But not saying that, I wouldn't like there's another guy that I trained with in Nashville. He was great, you know, he was big and whatever. But I again, I that's not my thing. I don't really like the big body.
Speaker 2: I actually like woman.
Speaker 5: There is a theory that like, Okay, so you go to the trainer and he's all hot Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, whoever you like, and it kind of fires you up. So then you come home and you're all, hey, Mike, I will say this.
Speaker 2: I mean there is something to be said.
Speaker 3: There is something to be said about I. You know, we like to show off when we work out, So I work out better when I'm with Mike because I want to show off. I want to look sexy. I want to look like, yeah, Bay, look look how much I'm like, oh whatever, deadlifting?
Speaker 2: Look at these mountain colon you.
Speaker 6: Know, look at these badlifting. I don't even know if that means.
Speaker 3: I don't even think I said it right. So I think that there's something to be said for that. But again, I think it's just it is playing with fire. And even if I you know, you could say, all right, well, what if you book a role and you're in close vicinities with the people, because there's I'm really close with one of the guys that's played my husband and two of the movies, Kevin McGary, and actually he's friends with Michael too. But you know, we we had boundaries. You know, there's no reading lines in your hotel room, because yeah, I did that when I was in my twenties and it didn't turn out great.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, ohay looks like you know, I'm Mary.
Speaker 3: Now you have to set boundaries and boundaries and so that's the if it's you know, circle back to the hot trainer.
Speaker 4: We would need to do it together. It's all about boundaries. But if you're attracted to someone, then there's obviously a problem. Like I don't think you should be around anyone that you're attracted to.
Speaker 2: Well, this is I mean, like, actually you're what's the.
Speaker 5: Everyone's actually attracted to one hundred people.
Speaker 6: That doesn't mean they're gonna go well no.
Speaker 4: But I mean every day, like like if you brought someone that maybe you think is not attractive. Like let's say you get a nanny and you don't think she's attractive, but maybe Mike is like or not. Let's just say a husband is like, oh, she's not.
Speaker 7: Not.
Speaker 4: Like I'm saying, if I feel like, if you're gonna be around someone all day, every day or for a certain amount of time, if there's even like a luteens like I would maybe maybe not.
Speaker 5: I mean, I love you, but that's just totally not possible. I just have to just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, And here's the thing too, Michael and I talk about this. There's attractive people out there.
Speaker 8: Everyone.
Speaker 3: He's looking at the street, He's like, Oh she's an attractive person, or oh he's an attractive guy.
Speaker 2: But it's not. Yeah, but she's not staying in your house every night. Well that's my point.
Speaker 3: So that's that's where it's like we can say that there's other attractive people. We're not gonna be blatant and be that invite them in. Yeah, but it's about all about being like you can't say I don't want you to look at someone No, no, no, it's I think someone else is pretty or of course, but no, yes I don't. I don't want to necessarily invite them into the house. But that doesn't make me insecure. To the to the women that are saying that I'm insecure or you know, I don't think I agree.
Speaker 5: You human, I have like hot friends and I'm like, how about you don't come for tonight?
Speaker 6: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, I mean that's so true.
Speaker 3: I mean there's I got in the very beginning of even the stuff with Mike, and I would be like, can you cover up? But like it just was I felt that was when I was in secure, you were because I was just like I didn't feel secure. But now I'm like, oh whatever, Like sometimes.
Speaker 5: I use it to my advantage too, though, I'm like, bring all the hot girls.
Speaker 6: Maybe he'll like it, do.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know, I mean, but ty though, I feel like, would he want a hot nanny or what?
Speaker 3: No, I mean but just everything, I mean, would you do you get insecure?
Speaker 2: No with Tie?
Speaker 4: That is one thing I do have with him, as I trust him one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I think he's too scared to do anything to be honest, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, like and honestly, he couldn't pull anything off, like let's be honest, what month is it, by the way, comes? But yeah, that's one thing that I don't that I'm not concerned about. There are other things that you know what I mean, Like everyone has their thing everyone.
Speaker 2: What's your concern with him?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 4: I mean obviously hello, oh besides the ring, I mean that's a major concern, Like hello, I don't know where we are right now, but like that's amazing. It needs to have him before Gina f or I don't even like, I mean, I would have just screamed it right now. But I'm so tired. You don't know what it went through to get here. Okay, the traffic today was terrible. It's like I felt like I was an episode of Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've never even seen Game of Thrones. I just threw that out there. Oh my god, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just but it has to have right by by June because he leaves in June for a couple of months.
Speaker 6: Not put a time on it.
Speaker 3: No, there needs to be by Sarah's sake.
Speaker 2: It's are we.
Speaker 3: Allowed to talk about the other thing that happened in Napa or I need to know so badly, she teased me.
Speaker 5: I'm so confused what happened your fight with the I know there was a fight. I heard about it, but then what was so funny? I heard about it, But by the time I heard about it, you too were thick as thieves. It's like the fight worked to your advantage later because you became close you can totally.
Speaker 2: Talk about I'm kind of scared though, I.
Speaker 4: Was, you know, I'm like anything, I'm I feel like it's a Housewives reunion, Like I'm not excited for anything, and I'm so excited to hear this, like I need to hear it.
Speaker 5: We do have a caller on the line, toy, will you tell him where going to talk about one more thing?
Speaker 6: And then we'll come back.
Speaker 4: No, we can talk to him, all right, Let's talk to him first and then we'll go back to my teasing.
Speaker 2: We're choosing fight.
Speaker 6: Okay, so much happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna, We're gonna, We're I'll go back to this easton so I'll say, Okay, so I want to talk about the fight because I kind of teased you on the phone, Sarah, So I'm teasing you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Right now, we will talk about it. We have a caller on the line. But first, let's let's take a break. Okay.
Speaker 11: Hiring has never been an exact science, but today hiring can be easy and you only have to go to one place to get it done, and that's ZipRecruiter dot com. ZipRecruiter sends your job to over one hundred of the web's leading job boards, but they don't stop there.
Speaker 3: So with their powerful matching technology, ZipRecruiter actually scans thousands of resumes to find people with the right experience and invites them to apply to your job. So as applications come in, ZipRecruiter actually analyzes each one and spotlight's the top candidates, so you never miss a great match. ZipRecruiter is so effective that four out of the five employers who post on ZipRecruiter get a quality candidate through the site within the first day.
Speaker 2: So that's crazy.
Speaker 3: And right now my listeners can try ZipRecruiter for free at ZipRecruiter dot com, slash Jana at ZipRecruiter dot com, slash Jana j a n A ZipRecruiter dot com slash ZipRecruiter the smartest way to hire. Okay, Doug, So now that I have you on the phone, I can announce that today is vasectomy Monday.
Speaker 2: Who So my.
Speaker 3: Husband is having a vasectomy today. Actually, but I have been told that you have four kids, you do not want to get a vasectomy. But you have a fun story about some friends.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I actually have a couple of friends that have done it, and probably one of the best stories. So a friend of mine went in on a Wednesday and he had to kind of, you know, shave up and get all prepped up. And so we had the procedure, which he said was pretty simple, but the doctor had told him, he said, you know, you're going to have to ejaculate twelve times and then come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't come back no.
Speaker 9: But he said, okay, I'll see you Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh are you serious.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I think it's bit longer than that. I think it was probably just as But anyway, that was pretty good.
Speaker 12: The doctor got a good laugh.
Speaker 2: That's that's really cood.
Speaker 9: But but yeah, the other friend of mine, he's about fifty two now fifty three. I think his youngest is thirteen, and had a bestectomy probably about twelve years ago, and anyway, ended up just having a baby about a month ago.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you know what it must have been meant to be.
Speaker 2: That's what I kind of look at it.
Speaker 6: Sometimes it's not work.
Speaker 3: Well, I think they What I was told is that you have to go to the follow up. So after you ejaculate so many times you have Sarah, you were a twelve year old girl, I say ejaculate and you.
Speaker 4: Looked at me in the eye as you said it.
Speaker 3: Once Michael ejaculates, however many times he's supposed to do before. Then you have to go back to test the ferm. So if you don't go back, there's a chance that maybe it wasn't done right. So then it did, then it didn't work, but you have to go back.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if this is I think know this.
Speaker 9: There's two different people. So the one guy did you know he go back? But he went back, but the other guy actually went back as well. But even after twelve years, it.
Speaker 2: Maybe just kind of loosened.
Speaker 7: It moved back into.
Speaker 9: Position oh wow wow, which is unfortunate because you know, he's when the youngest is thirteen and the others are starting to get out of the house to get the little Yeah, a little.
Speaker 13: Stressing for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm definitely gonna mark that down to ask Michael what the doctor said about that, because I have heard that before and I'm interested to see if anyone else have had that story. So email me at Jane Kramer at iHeartMedia dot com.
Speaker 6: Like, should you get your tubes tied versus the vasectomy?
Speaker 2: We did?
Speaker 3: And he said, He's like, well, you're already down there getting a C section, why don't you just tire tubes? And I said, because that's that's final. And I don't know if I'm one hundred percent final yet because I up until last night I told Michael, do we really want to do this? And I was like crying about it. Oh my yeah, because this is a dumb question. So the vaseectomy is you can reverse it. You can reverse it. You can also take a needle and heel out or suck out sperm.
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 5: Why don't you just put some in a couple jars and save.
Speaker 3: It later because it dies free them. Yeah, I mean that's six And Doug, why didn't you do it?
Speaker 9: Why did I do I didn't do it because I just in case anything ever happened, uh to my wife or the children or whatever. I just wanted to be able to continue procreating.
Speaker 6: And how did your wife feel about that?
Speaker 9: Well, she had her tooth tied, so.
Speaker 3: Well, then yeah done if she if she had the final That's the thing. I've talked to another girlfriend of mine. If you are final about it and you know that, then I think it's easier when you're down there getting the sea section. Yeah, tie the tubes. But I just who knows. I just I don't want to just say I don't know. It's like, yeah, I feel like I've done enough too, you know. It's just I don't want to take away the fact that I couldn't have kids.
Speaker 9: So yeah, and so oh yeah, well that's dangerous. I mean a procedure after you know after it, like, are you sure you want the tooth time?
Speaker 13: I get yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: All right, Doug, you're the best. Thank you. I'm going to call the husband and see what he says, so I appreciate it.
Speaker 9: All right, all right, mart.
Speaker 2: I will say.
Speaker 3: Michael said something really sweet to me last night. He goes, you know, he said, it's nice to know that. He's like, when I've been in relationships before, I've all always kind of thought about the next relationship. Oh, so he's like with this, he's like, I don't think about like, oh I if this doesn't work out, then I'm gonna have kids with someone else.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's that's good. Good, it's a good No, That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: Is I think what my brother someone got a visect me and now they're divorced, and so I was kind of like, huh, well, now what is he going to do because she made him get that, and now I'm sure he's going to meet someone else, and I'm sure she might want to have kids because he's still young enough to do it.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's kind of asw.
Speaker 3: Many kids does he have too? Well, it's kind of the same thing. So My brother has two kids and well, actually him and his girlfriend just broke up. It's awful. Hate this because she's like the most incredible thing ever. But they were about to have well, you know, they were thinking about their future. My brother was going to reverse his oh for her, for her mark. Do you have a visectomy?
Speaker 8: I did. I'm a proud you guys.
Speaker 2: I am like so clueless on this. I had no idea.
Speaker 4: This was like a thing I'm to text my mom and I was like, well, no, I know people do it, but I didn't know. Like my I'm like, does my dad do it? He had five daughters. I mean he's obviously fertile. Af Like, I'm sure he was like, let's cut this. What did he have it? I don't know if I'm still waiting to hear about. Okay, so how was your sector?
Speaker 1: It was fantastic. I recommend that to every guy I meet, because their guys are such wooses about the whole thing. Really they really, Oh they're scared. Oh I don't want that. Oh it's gonna hurt. Oh, come on, it's the greatest. The second my youngles was born healthy, we made the appointment immediately.
Speaker 3: Goodbye recovery because that's what I'm the most nervous about with Michael, because he's such a love you sweetheart, but you thank you.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I mean it's probably different for everybody. But here's what I would tell Michael. He's having it today, right, Yeah, this gives you a nice excuse to sit on the recliner for a day or two. But day or two, that's it. He cannot milk this through the weekend. Please do not let him. Yes, I got mine on a Friday. I put a piece bag of frozen pie on my genitalia over the clothes while I watched television that evening, okay, and I kept waiting for the novacne to wear off and the pain to kick in.
Speaker 8: It never did, So it's that easy. It's that easy.
Speaker 12: I think.
Speaker 1: A couple of days later, I ran up the stairs. I felt, oh oh, but that was it?
Speaker 2: Wow? When did they say you could go back to sexual It was only a few weeks, maybe two?
Speaker 12: Three?
Speaker 2: Few weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't bad because then I also had to get I had to give a sample. That was probably the worst part was the sample giving.
Speaker 2: Can you do the sample at home?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: I did, because if you're within thirty minutes of the office. You can do that, and we were and so I did and I brought it in. But the look, I mean, and they do this for a living, but the look on the woman's face when I dropped off a sample, she was so disgusted by me. And I'm like, I'm sorry, I have to and it's your job. And it was in a brown paper bag. It wasn't even just like.
Speaker 2: In a car.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: We have a doctor on the line, doctor Jeannette, Hello, Hi doctor, and the hi doctor. So my husband had a seck to me today. What what do I need to know because I'm scared about his downtime and then also, what are the chances of us having a baby again with the easeectomy?
Speaker 7: Hey, Jina, So nothing to be afraid of. This is a very common procedure and it's the type of male birth control. Basically, what it does is it cuts off the supply of sperm to this teament, which obviously is what gets you pregnant. Downtime is minimal for your for your partner, it will not affect his sexual performance. It will not cause any damage to his sexual organs or increase the risk of cancers or anything like that. He rolled the app by whoever performed the procedure to you know, rest and take it easy for a little bit. But very common and it's very safe and it has very good results. Ninety nine percent over ninety nine percent. Nothing's one hundred percent effective. But the chances of you getting pregnant are extremely low. But it's still possible even though it's great, it would be rare for that to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, so when.
Speaker 7: But it's already jan it's already been done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, should Why should he reverse it already?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: I was, I was. I wish I could have asked you, why are you doing it? What's the purpose of it? If you're in the middle of a crisis, Wait until it's over, don't do it now. If your husband is young and I don't know how many children do you have?
Speaker 2: We have two kids?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, good, so you've got kids. I mean, if you're one hundred and ten percent sure you don't want more children, then that's definitely a good option.
Speaker 2: And now you know, I wasn't one hundred and ten percent sure.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, it's still possible to have babies in the future. You would just have to do it another rock. For example, in betrue fertilization, it is possible to reverse it, but it's very difficult. It's very complicated, it's very expensive. If you decided in a few years you wanted to have another baby, then you know your you can try it in a different round, even though it wouldn't be through you know, the traditional sexual intercourse, but your body will his body will still make firms, so it's still possibility. It's still probable to have children in the future, just in a different route. But I'm hoping you had this discussion with his doctor, with your doctors about all this before you went through it all.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, for sure, absolutely, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, I just wanted to give the wine down a little doctor advice, so we appreciate it, and I'll chat with you.
Speaker 7: So yeah, so good. I hear you live in Natural. My whole family lives in Natural.
Speaker 2: Oh yay. It's the best place ever.
Speaker 7: Awesome, awesome. We listen. You have a wonderful day, and I'm here if you guys, never have any questions in you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: You're welcome, good luck with everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye, okay bye.
Speaker 4: Should we call Mike, she just scared that living why it's so final?
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like she was like, is it already done? Whish I know that it's okay. It really does make me sad.
Speaker 4: But I think that I don't even yeap. What am I saying? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Should we call Mike? Let me know? Wait? Should we pretend like I'm like really upset.
Speaker 8: Changing your mind?
Speaker 2: Change my mind?
Speaker 10: Should we?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's frank him? Okay, Okay, frank them? Okay, Oh, this is so exciting, Like she's actually.
Speaker 4: Like, Mike, Hello, Hi, it's me Janna is She's well, first of all, how are you feeling?
Speaker 12: I'm okay, I'm surviving.
Speaker 4: Okay, Janna is not okay right now?
Speaker 12: Your daughter?
Speaker 4: She's really she's just like really sad. I feel like she kind of maybe like had a panic attack that like this just happened, you know, and like it's done, and now she's just like kind.
Speaker 2: Of a basket case. She's like bawling.
Speaker 4: It's making me really uncomfortable, and I don't I mean, I feel like we kind of were like, you know, it's it could be reversed, but I don't know, I don't know. She's I think that like you, but I'm glad to talk to you and that you're okay.
Speaker 2: I just don't know what to say to her. Mm hmm, Like like should I just be like, hi, honey, she made me do it?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: They literally I was like, this is.
Speaker 4: So mean, and I've been I was like, I need to get into character because I can't handle this.
Speaker 2: Baby toy sold it too. Hey baby, how's your peepy? Oh so we're going into it. We're run into it. That was Sarah. It's not me. I said, how's your peepy?
Speaker 12: My fine?
Speaker 2: Oh it's so Yeah.
Speaker 8: They sliced into your nards.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought it was this penis remix.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Really, I thought there was a vein in the penis they take out.
Speaker 12: Oh, it's the it's the pathway from your scrotum up to your penis.
Speaker 1: They take out of you because the sperm comes from the testicle, so they just kind of make it into a dead end.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I thought they block it from the head of the penis. Oh you thought it was just like a roadblock. Yeah yeah. Oh out, they're like removing part of the road the road, so you have half of a ball now.
Speaker 12: No, no, I love you.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, so baby, no, like in all seriousness, like, tell us kind of give us the.
Speaker 2: Rundown of what happened.
Speaker 12: Are on right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been on.
Speaker 12: Nobody's safe for usual. It's right in it. Honestly, it kind of stopped. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: It sucked, like.
Speaker 12: Yeah, because I'm laying there on the table, just completely exposed from the waist down, okay, and you know he's prepped and everything, and he's just to inject the needle a couple of times into my and.
Speaker 2: He thought that did they give you numbing or no?
Speaker 12: Well, that's the numbing that he was putting in.
Speaker 2: Oh so you felt it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well I felt them put the needle in.
Speaker 1: For me, that was the worst part was the numbing of the area. That was the only pay that I felt was the numb.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that sucked. And then it was super duper quiet while he's doing it. So when he first when he did the first side, it took a little longer for whatever reason, and it was quiet. I'm sitting I'm sitting there just playing in my head like what exactly he's doing. I could easily I could easily dop my eyes and look down and even what he was doing, but I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I wouldn't either, So it.
Speaker 12: Was just trying to get out of my head of like, this is what he's doing right now, right opening up my ballpacks and going into it and removing that part. And then he used the boby to burn off the ends of the two that he that he removed, so kind of like a if you have a shoelace that's fraid right, you burn it so it's all together again. So it's like doing that to either side of the tube in my ball back.
Speaker 8: Imember being a little disconcern.
Speaker 12: Yeah, then you see the smoke, and then you smell the.
Speaker 4: Book you're awake. This seems like a form of torture. It is How long did it like what happened?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it wasn't that long. It's probably, I mean fifteen twenty minutes tops. It felt like an eternity.
Speaker 1: But I think it's very sweet you're concern and for Mike because the childbirth that you've endured.
Speaker 4: Is what what are we saying? We's got to be Yeah, I appreciate that now as I did. I had a baby cut out of my stomach. Yeah, and he got a little needle in his peanut.
Speaker 12: We're going this is my day is.
Speaker 8: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: And it's great that you do this because so many guys are afraid of this or there are a fusday think they're less of a man or something.
Speaker 8: So good for you for doing that.
Speaker 3: Okay, but Mark, say what you were going to say? Though, He's like you don't let him go ahead and put him with it. Look, I didn't say, I didn't say anything. You can milk this today and tomorrow. I think by Friday, I think you're going to be out of it.
Speaker 12: No Friday Friday, I'm good to go.
Speaker 2: Great, you heard it here, I'm good to go. I'm ready, I mean I was.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to be very you know, it is hard because, like Sarah said, he got a needle to his penis, I mean to his balls, and it's like.
Speaker 12: That sounds so easy, and.
Speaker 3: Fall I had a baby cut out of my stomach, you know, I mean literally a baby cut out of my stomach.
Speaker 6: You were able to.
Speaker 2: It doesn't doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: That's actually sometimes a better recfter it.
Speaker 8: This isn't a competition, there's no competition.
Speaker 2: You're good for Mike for doing both.
Speaker 3: Amazing can I say, though, Michael, what happens if.
Speaker 2: How do I say this? If we want another baby?
Speaker 3: Because you know, this is actually hard for me because I don't know if I'm if if I'm done, because because I truly do I would love another baby because I love babies. I know right now we can't have another baby, but down the road, like what if in a year or two?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, here we go.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying, like, what if in a year or two, I said, you know, I really want another baby, assistant.
Speaker 12: But we're candy and nuts Jesus, when the world would be a much sweeter price.
Speaker 4: Would you be mad at her if she said I want another baby? No, now you have to reverse it?
Speaker 6: My gosh, why didn't we do this last night?
Speaker 2: We did, and I cried about it.
Speaker 3: But I'm just but I know right now, I just just you know what you need to say?
Speaker 2: Right they will? You know her out were it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Well, if we really want to, when we get step placed, then we'll figure it out. We'll make it happen.
Speaker 4: But I also feel like there's so many other options. Yeah, I mean we've always wanted to adopt. Yeah, so I so that's something we've always wanted to do.
Speaker 3: I just love the baby, Like right now, I'm obsessed with Jason that baby stage. I just the fact that we might be done. When they're like drinking her, I feel like you'll be like I'm done. No, I'll be like I want another baby because I don't like to.
Speaker 5: And how is Michael so calm considering he just got a knife to his privates?
Speaker 6: Do they put the nice.
Speaker 12: It's still number right now? So I'm sitting on a bag of peas like I'm a head hatch in my egg.
Speaker 2: That's funny. That's what marks up. Can you just take a picture of that so I can see.
Speaker 6: So she can post it?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it heads up with me.
Speaker 1: I had the peace and I kept waiting for the pain to kick in with the novacane wore off, and it never really did. The peace kind of took it all away, and then I was fine. Really the next day I was doing okay. I just kind of laid low.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's kind of what the doctor is telling me, is like, if you keep king it, you won't really feel it. Yeah, the painment kas can go away.
Speaker 3: So hopefully, Well, honey, I'm going to take care of you because I love you, and I'm I'm going to take.
Speaker 2: Good care of you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's why you're here right now taking care of me.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Sarah, I don't know. Well, I you know, said we got to work still, you know.
Speaker 9: Ben I did it.
Speaker 12: I mean, I get it. You know what's funny is conveniently we were when we took totally the Lego Land the other day, and we're in line for this ride, and there was a family family with kids, four kids again from probably no older than six to unborn. So the family had three kids, and the wife was pregnant with the fourth, and Jane and I, you know, we're at a talk. She's like, you know, if we had three, I'll definitely just want four to make it even.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, we're in line.
Speaker 12: And I'm like blatantly pointing out this family who was like trying to round up all these kids in this line waiting for like an hour. I'm like, really, that's what you want right there, look at those parents faces, that's what you want.
Speaker 2: I want.
Speaker 3: I want the family stone dinner table. That's what I want when the kids are all grown up.
Speaker 12: You know, yes, that sounds crazy. The end game sounds amazing. It's the next twenty.
Speaker 2: Years, all right, baby, I love you.
Speaker 12: All right, you girls, that's fun.
Speaker 8: Okay, keep them in line, Mark, I'll do my best. I got your best, all.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you, brother, love you both.
Speaker 3: Build that bye, all right, I love you.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I just I have to I have to do what's the word.
Speaker 3: I have to literally in my head be like, okay, I need to just accept that he's not going to be active around the house the next two days. Even when I had my C section, day two, I was walking around taking care of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Literally, day two I walked out of the hospital and was taking care.
Speaker 2: Of the kids.
Speaker 6: Definitely going to be playing video.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, the credit card I watching right now. He's fine.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I said I. I wrote it down in my in my book and my intention book that I need to just give him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well two days yeah yeah, and he gets like super triggered and then guess what time's up?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: I'm still like befuddled by the fact that he had a vasectomy, despite the fact that you didn't really want him to.
Speaker 3: It's not that I didn't want him to. I just I know right now, we don't want babies. And I will say this too, And even Michael said, he brought up a good point last night. He goes, do you really want to go through everything we went through miscarriages? And I really that's what I think. That's what hurt because no, and I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: If I have another miscarriage, I'm gonna keep trying until I have that baby again.
Speaker 2: So it's just gonna be.
Speaker 4: Well, it gets like anything obviously, anytime it's the night before something, you go through panics, you know, because I mean I feel like even when you were like about to go in and have it's like panic mode. Yeah, so I feel like that's normal to be stressed because it's like, Okay, tomorrow this is gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but all right, let's take a break. All right.
Speaker 3: So Mike and I, as you guys know, we are moving to Nashville, and we're so excited, but we are fighting over our mattress. Well actually we used to fight over our mattress, but we don't anymore.
Speaker 11: Yeah, thanks to this sleep number three sixty bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I like it soft and MIC's likes it.
Speaker 12: That's so not true.
Speaker 11: You like it harder than I do.
Speaker 3: Oh babe, let's not go there. Okay, oh, that's a little bit. That's a little bit TM either.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 11: Well, with the Sleep Number three sixty smart bed, they let you choose your ideal firmness on each side, so it's right for both of us, which is so nice.
Speaker 3: Sleep Number is ranked number one in customer satisfaction by mattresses by JD Power. You'll only find Sleep Number at one of their five hundred and seventy five Sleep number stores nationwide.
Speaker 11: When you're at a flex fit smart adjustable base, you can also raise the head or foot of your bed for ultimate relaxation. So if Jana snoring, I can raise her up.
Speaker 2: I do not snort, yo, kid, I've never.
Speaker 11: Snored, So there's an adjustment so I can adjust her side of the bed so she stops snoring. And if you come in now and say you can save up to one thousand dollars on select Sleep Number three sixty smart beds when you add a smart adjustable base only for a limited time, So.
Speaker 3: Visit sleep number dot com slash Jana to find the one nearest you. And don't worry, it's going to end all your arguments because you and the hobby can totally pick you know what, what firmness softness do you guys want?
Speaker 11: Okay, you guys always hear Jana talk about you spend a third of your life in your sheets, so it's about time to upgrade.
Speaker 3: No, it totally is, and it's actually here's a true story. So Michael and I we were changing our sheets and.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh my god, these sheets are so comfortable. What are these? And let me tell you.
Speaker 3: First of all, we had some restoration hardware sheets that we were sleeping on and Mike loved them, but then I put them through the wash when I was not supposed to. But long story short, we get into bed with new sheets and Michael's like, these sheets are so comfortable. Are these the restoration hardware ones? And I said, no, bib, these are Brooklynnen. He goes, WHOA, these sheets are actually really comfortable.
Speaker 6: I was like, I know.
Speaker 11: It's actually a true story. Now's the first time we put brook Linen on our bed and we haven't changed since. We have been amazing and talk and it feels like not only feels good, but it looks great too. You walk into our room, we get the clean white with the clean white duvet cover, it looks like you're walking to a five star hotel and it feels like that.
Speaker 12: Also.
Speaker 11: And also the sheets, like I just said, they don't just look great, they feel great. But you can mix a match over twenty five plus colors and patterns to make your bedroom just right for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Brooklynen is giving an exclusive offer just for my listeners. So get ten percent off your first order and free shipping when you use promo code Jana at Brooklyn dot com. And Brooklyn is so confident in their product that all their sheets, companters, and towels come with a lifetime warranty.
Speaker 11: The only way to get ten percent off your first order and for shipping is to use promo code Janna at Brooklyn dot com. That's b r O O k l i n e n dot com promo code Janna.
Speaker 2: You can spell date. That's cute, Brooklynen. These really are the best sheets ever.
Speaker 3: All right, So we're going to take one more caller just so I can kind of get everything down about the sect to me.
Speaker 2: Todd, are you on?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 3: I am, all right, let's hear it. How was your vasectomy? Tell me all about it?
Speaker 14: My best sext to me was very uncomfortable. I would not say that I loved it. I drove myself over there.
Speaker 12: I wanted to be alone. I did not want somebody to drive me or any of that.
Speaker 14: So went in, go through the whole waiting process, and then it all just seems very primitive. They started giving me shots and then the area, and then they start poking around, and then they're saying, oh, do you feel this? And I'm thinking, really, this is the way it goes, like, I'm supposed to tell you when I feel something, and then we know that we're numb or we're not. So I found all of that very unsettling. And you know, as a man, I'm obviously not used to I'm very used to paying thank you. I'm not used to having thing around in there under unpleasurable circumstances. You know, we're not right, we're not trained through an annual examine surus. This is like my my one and only, first of all, a male being down there, and you yeah, well there was that time in college playing around and poking around and asking for feedback.
Speaker 12: You know, it's all.
Speaker 14: Very uncomfortable, and it was a very nice surgery center, but you're still staring at one of those awful feelings with the cardboard square.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: That's where I had a baby sucked out of my stomach for my c section, so cut out of my stomach. So I'm sorry that your balls were hurt.
Speaker 14: Yeah, my balls didn't have a good day that day.
Speaker 12: They didn't have a good.
Speaker 14: Probably two weeks after that.
Speaker 2: Has it worked though?
Speaker 7: Have you?
Speaker 2: Has it been two weeks?
Speaker 6: So you were laid up for two weeks with the peas?
Speaker 14: I mean no, no, no, not not. Oh yeah, there was definitely a different sort of practice than my routine afterwards. Sure, I mean I stayed home for maybe a day. Maybe I went to work the next day with my ice packed. I don't know, but yeah, in effect effect performance of daily life for probably two weeks.
Speaker 2: What about performantual performance?
Speaker 14: No, no, no, sectual has to be a couple of weeks off. That's the one I find. I'm plining about lifting. I'm talking about walking around and all of a sudden, you're making that weird grown noise when you stand up off the couch. It's like age me. For two weeks it made me an old man?
Speaker 2: Oh did you walk?
Speaker 3: I am sorry your wife like, oh, permission to slap you? Why you don't realize what us women go through?
Speaker 14: And how know that it was a comparison it is that just.
Speaker 4: Sounds like like men's Like, yeah, that sounds like men's scrowns me once a month, like.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we have our list of responsibilities in life that are fairly exclusive to us as males as well.
Speaker 3: So wait, doesn't affect the actual I mean after the two weeks, say, two months later, do you notice anything when near uh? You know, I don't does any did you give him a good squeeze to make sure they were still like good intact?
Speaker 14: Well, I mean I didn't know what it was going to look like after and everybody you know mentioned, oh quantity, does the quantity change? Does the consistency change? I'll give you another phone number to call on that because that's not really my department. But I haven't noticed anything.
Speaker 3: Well, it's been a real joy. Todd, thank measure, thank you for coming on wind Down. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: He gave us detail. I know you're the best.
Speaker 4: Todd.
Speaker 2: Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: But that is a common misconception though, that nothing comes out or what comes out is very different. It's all the same. Like you, from your perspective, you'll notice nothing different. And really from our perspective.
Speaker 12: There's nothing.
Speaker 2: I've come to a conclusion. All right, conclusions, Sarah. I don't lie here. I do not feel bad at all at all. For the men.
Speaker 4: I've been having a period for ten plus years. That's three days, ten plus years.
Speaker 5: Try no, that's why I'm twenty five.
Speaker 3: In general, a woman like a woman goes through that that is me once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, not once.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I mean one week out of the month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean down for the count. I am once a month. So like sorry about your two days, I'm also sorry about your nuts.
Speaker 2: Like you should see what's going on.
Speaker 1: I would say, the crams my wife deals with on a monthly basis, each one of those is worse than any pain I felt.
Speaker 8: Through physical cure.
Speaker 2: For sure brings you Tom Sure.
Speaker 3: I feel that we should get more empathy though for that, because I don't feel like that's acknowledged.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 4: And you want to know when it's acknowlogy, and we've talked about this before. When you start a fight and they say are you on your I mean.
Speaker 3: I tell you I hide the tampon things so Michael doesn't see you when I'm on my period because I say, oh crap, I was a little bit more sensitive. But that's not the reason why we thought it's not But I don't want him to say that was the reason why we find and I had the tampon stuff.
Speaker 2: You're a little crazy today? Are you in your period? But see, you know it's weird.
Speaker 5: I actually get crazy two days before I'm away crazy for two weeks.
Speaker 3: I'm one week before and then in my period I'm fine, But the week before I'm like, oh yeah, yeah, here it goes.
Speaker 5: What sort of God's punishment is? You're like, why am I crying? Why am I so upset? And then for two days you don't know and then you get your parent and you're like, oh, now I know why i've.
Speaker 3: But that's the worst excuse for guys to do. It's so it's actually infuriated, like.
Speaker 4: It's actually like jagged, like yeah, I turn into like spitfire with a do you ever.
Speaker 5: Have like this morning I woke up and was walking into the kitchen and I'm like, I'm really chemically balanced today, Like yes, do you never feel that?
Speaker 2: I feel that when I I feel that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, Yes, you wake up and you look in the mirror and you say, Sarah, you've got a glow and I don't know what it's for and you're looking phenomenal. Now you go make that day, your bitch. That happens like once a month, like one day. The rest of the days, I wake up and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I'm growing, grow.
Speaker 4: And I get out of it, and I'm like, ugh, like these guys are doing for one day the groan.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's take a break with Joybird. You get one of a kind furniture made to your unique taste. Turn your ideas into reality with hundreds of thousand options from mid century modern to contemporary classics, customizable in an amazing array of fabric choices, from rich buttery, leather and plush velvets to every color imaginable. Wide range of kid and pet friendly upholstery options available free personal design consultants to help nail down your perfect design. Quality handcrafted furniture. Each Joybird piece is made by hand with care and precision, using high quality hardwood and responsibly sourced materials to fit your exact specifications. Limited lifetime warranty included three hundred and sixty five day home trial. So skip the furniture store and bring the showroom home. Sit on it, sleep on it, and break it in. If you don't love your Joybird, return for a full refund hassle free in home delivery. They'll even remove all the packing materials free returns within two weeks of delivery. See how joyburd is revolutionizing online furniture shopping. Create the furniture that brings you joy today joybird dot com slash Janna. Go to joybird dot com slash Janet and receive an exclusive offer for twenty five percent off your first order by using the code Jana. All right, so brushing your teeth is super important, and we've also you know.
Speaker 11: Been teeing. It's important.
Speaker 2: It is very important.
Speaker 3: He gets mad at me sometimes because I forget to brush my teeth sometimes because I'm so busy doing everything. But with Quip, I am brushing my teeth how I should be, which is the two minute Dennis recommended. It's got a great little time around there. The vibrations are fantastic. They clean my teeth because up to ninety percent of us, by the way, we don't brush our teeth. For a full two minutes. But with Quip everything is great. The heads are automatically delivered on a Denis recommended schedule. Because you should be changing out your toothbrush on your heads every three months, and with Quip it's only five dollars every three months.
Speaker 2: That's so good.
Speaker 11: That's why we love Quip and why they're backed by over twenty thousand dental professionals. Quip starts at just twenty five dollars and if you go to get quip dot com slash Janna right now, you get your first refill pack for free with a Quip electric toothbrush. That's your first refill pack for free at G E T Q U I P dot com slash Jana.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what did what do you know about Stephanie Pratt?
Speaker 4: Just from what I've seen on the Hills so's two thousand, two thousand, two thousand.
Speaker 3: So I've never watched The Hills, so whatever, don'tki mathys I was I was a Laguna beach girl and then I and then I just watched The Hill. Yeah, so I didn't. I don't really know who she is. So who was she on the show?
Speaker 2: She's Spencer Pratt's sister.
Speaker 4: She was kind of like she kind of came in like hot at the end, like more when it was like the Christan Cavaleri. I'd say she was like a villain, but not she like cited she was. She was known for fighting with her brother. Okay, the most I would say.
Speaker 3: All Right, So my first interaction with Stephanie was here at the iHeart Student You and I we were playing the April Fools thing, so everyone kind of switched podcasts and so we were taking pictures.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, hey, I'm Jana.
Speaker 3: Nice to meet, and she's like, I've met you before, and I was like, oh okay. I was like, I'm so sorry, like I've never I've never I don't feel like we've ever met before. So I apologize, like I was mortified, like absolutely mortified. Yeah, because I truly didn't remember. I just I'm so good at I'm good at remembering that. So I'm just like, I know we didn't meet. And I was like, I really, I don't think she's like or it was someone at that Heart studio. So then when she said that, I was just like, oh, so she's just someone she doesn't really know who the heck I am. She just thinks I'm just some girl that does a podcast. So from that moment on, I just felt so kind of just dismissed and the wronged me the wrong way. So, you know, I can just kind of shut I could just shut off at that point and be like, all right, whatever, because you know, I don't know anything about you either. I knew you were on the hills, but I don't don't know your story. But from that moment on, I just kind of shut her off and okay, because again, she just has no idea who I am, and she just thought that I was some random check that she met that does a podcast. You felt like she didn't really care to like yeah, yeah, okay. So that was kind of the first interaction. And then we went on the NAPA trip and everyone's like saying hi to everybody, and she doesn't say hadn't really anybody, And so to have a conversation with someone usually started being like, hey, how are you. That's how you usually like start a conversation, Nice to see you, whatever, but she didn't, so no one really then interacted. Okay, and then when she got in she's like, what's everyone's names? So we were kind of just like, well, we all we like, we know you, you've met everyone, So it was just kind of that again. We I think we all maybe from the perspective, from my point is that it just seemed like again it was just like a very dismissal and she just didn't care. Yeah, okay, So by that point, I was like, I'm done. I don't know, Easton, what did you think that was? Strike three? Can I bring you in this on the season because you were sitting there, because that was again she didn't really because I just want to make sure that it's not just from my point of view and you can call me out.
Speaker 2: This was in the car.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean that's how it went down.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 13: I was sitting next to her, and that's exactly how it went down.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so you're Validata, thank you.
Speaker 3: No, I just want to make sure because I don't want you know, she's not here to defend herself. Yeah, so that is how that happened. Didn't really like seem to like talk to anybody else. And so when we were at the event, you know, again, not much was really talked about because I was we were doing our podcast. So then cut to the dinner scene dinner table.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is like a Housewives episode.
Speaker 3: And well, actually two minutes before that, Amy came out of the room and was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like stuff's going down in there. And I was like, what's going on.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, she's talking about Heidi and yeah, I listened and Spencer and stuff, Okay, listen. So I didn't hear it, and so I was like, oh, like, and I don't know anything, Like, I know nothing. So when we're at the dinner table, cut to then the dinner table, it's me, Tanya, then Stephanie, and across from me is Wells and Derek and Easton. Poor Easton is sitting at the head of the table and witnessed all of this, like literally all of this. So I'm sitting there and I looked to my left and she's there, and I'm like, you know what, I'm going to engage with her because I haven't talked to her, so I want to engage with her.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 3: I've heard things, I've heard rumors about her, and I just wanted to write my own judgment, judgment, my own opinion, because maybe I came at it the wrong way. Okay, So I look to my left and I say, so, do you really not like Heidi?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, you didn't. I don't know no story, Dan, but no, you did not.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to engage because she was just talking about it. So I was just literally trying to engage in the conversation.
Speaker 4: She didn't like that. I'm going to guess that she did not like that. She snapped back at me so fast.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm not talking about that here, and I was like, oh, okay, and.
Speaker 2: I did respond like that kind of.
Speaker 3: Okay, confused, okay, sorry because she snapped back in such an aggressive way.
Speaker 4: That you were like but I was just like, I'm not going there. You were stunned, but I was just She's like, that is my work. I was talking I was talking about that on my podcast, and I said, I'm so sorry. I was I literally was just trying to connect with you because I don't feel like we have a lot in common, so I was trying to connect with you on a different level. And you know, I heard that you were talking about hide yeah, because it's my work and we're at a dinner table right now, and I was like, okay. I literally was just trying to have a conversation with you.
Speaker 2: I'm so scared. I can't imagine. Well, but I was just like, Easton, is this all correct?
Speaker 15: This is all correct? You came at her in a very kind and warm way. I might add, You're just like, oh, so you don't really not like just trying to talk to you. You weren't like going out her anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just trying to have a conversation, like obviously, so she was very upset that I but I was just so confused. I'm like, because you were just talking about it. But she was like, that's my work and that's my you know.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing. I do respect that.
Speaker 3: When we when we went outside and finally talked, and she said she doesn't talk about her personal life and on the everything minus the podcast, I'm.
Speaker 2: Both gonna say, that's a little confused. So that's why I was confused.
Speaker 3: But whatever, if that's her process, that's her thing, she's at a table, that's fine. I can respect that. But it was the way that she came at it from me. So then by that point I was like, you know what, you like, I'll do that. Whoa ill, Sorry, sorry, Mark, that's fine. We're just a little but at this point, I was I was three days before my period, so I was like fighting in there, like now it comes out, you know. That was I was like, we're there, and so I was just like, okay, sorry, So I was being immature at this point. I just I just started saying sorry, like I.
Speaker 2: Didn't mean to. I mean, sorry, you feel that way. I hate when people say that to me. It's like you made me feel this way.
Speaker 3: So then ethan end of the table is just like his head's just going back and forth witnessing all this, and he's so uncomfortable, and I felt so bad.
Speaker 2: Wells.
Speaker 3: Wells is actually here right now overhearing this conversation. He left the side of the our table. I went out to go take a phone call. My girlfriend called, and everything was really fine.
Speaker 10: And then I come back in and it was just like an episode of The Hills was there.
Speaker 2: I was like, I probably could have used that footage.
Speaker 3: On it, but at that point I was like, oh, I'm in this, like let's go wear the camera, so let's roll. So anyways, so then I'm like, she's like, I was not being defensive. I was like, you were, but it's fine. So at this point I'm like checked out. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I know I'm going for it. So then but then she goes to my husband.
Speaker 3: She goes to the end of the table and goes, your wife is being mean right now. And I go, I stand up, I literally stand out from the tables.
Speaker 2: There and I go, are you seriously.
Speaker 3: Talking to my husband right now about me? Whose side do you think he's going to be on? You were being rude and that's a fact.
Speaker 2: And she was like.
Speaker 3: And basically stormed do I And then and then so no, no, she stormway. She came back and we started like it was a point where I was like, there's gonna be it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hit her, there's we might there might.
Speaker 3: Be So I'm like, I'm gonna have to like guardy if she would throw down. Well, I got a little scared, and then I started to talk. I got a little warm, and I was about to start crying. And I was like, don't cry. Don't crush girl, cry right now, Like, don't do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you cry? I wanted to. I was there. I was so there.
Speaker 3: I don't like conflict, and this is like the most conflict I've ever had in my entire freaking life. And so I was Then finally I was like, use your therapy tools. Use your therapy tools, use it, use it. So I was like, you both were probably saying the same things in your head. She's like, breathe, breathe and use your therapy.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 3: So I said, Stephanie, if you want to talk about this, let's go outside and talk about this because I'd love to talk to you about our first experience. She's like, you've been rude to me from the very beginning. I was like, well, I have a very interesting experience from the beginning, so let's talk about it. Maybe we do the wrong way. So, because we weren't hurt and we didn't feel heard, so she went away. She came back and she was very ready to talk, and I said, yes, and my Heusin's looking at me. What the eth is going on? I was just like, oh, one moment. So we go outside and we talk and it really just came down to him. This was a huge learning moment for me too, because two things. It wasn't probably right for me to ask that about Heidi. Yeah, and I did apologize for that because I genuinely was trying to make conversation with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was.
Speaker 3: The only way I knew how because that's all I really know about her is that she has this drama with the Hills, and I thought that she'd be open to talking about it. Not everyone's open to talking about it. So with her response back, though it was a little harsh, I shouldn't have gone there.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I should have just stopped and said, you know what, I can sense that she's a little not today defensive about this or doesn't want to talk about this, and I should have been like, okay and then not taken offense to it. Well, and considering I did listen to the podcast, it honestly made me.
Speaker 4: I mean I was sweating through the whole thing. She was on one and so on the same side. It's kind of like, imagine like the worst day that you guys have had in here. It would be like if you went outside someone to know you and they're like, oh, so, like how's your marriage or something like along the outline.
Speaker 3: Totally so she but I do get that, but can I just say something. I'm saying there's no reason to like Well, in her defense, she said she wasn't and you know, sometimes I have to listen to this because my husband always says, I'm not being defensive, I'm just passionate. So maybe she was just being passionate about it, and I take passion sometimes defensive. Yeah, and that's my work that I have to separate that. So, you know, we apologize. We talked about our first meetings. She didn't feel hurt, I didn't feel herd but we were able to talk from a really good place. And then I learned a lot about her, and I was able to learn stuff from that I didn't know about her, and now things make sense.
Speaker 2: She now makes sense about the things. So we were able to kind of understall a circle and.
Speaker 5: Seems from so we have a NAPA group text, and I heard about the incident from wells, I don't know where I was. So then I saw her put something in the group text and I almost had diarrhea. I was like, oh God, oh God, she put something in the group text, like this is going to go bad for her. And then you did that heartheart thing, and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, because here's at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: I don't like conflict. I don't like it at all, and I hate that it went there exactly. But I just went so offline because I was like, whatever.
Speaker 6: Ended up kind of tight? Maybe that's exact.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we again know bad blood. There's zero bad blood, and I would love to get to know her more. My only thing is is that when we were at the airport, all she did was talk about Hidie and Spencer, so I didn't have to ask. But then I was like, why were you so upset about me asking that question? But yet here you are telling me everything about them and I'm not even asking. Oh my god, I'm next time, I'm just going to sit and listen and then I'll go all the Jesus.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Well, it was just today?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think that, Like you listen to that podcast, it was hardy listened to it.
Speaker 2: Try a hosting what I'm saying, like, I can't.
Speaker 10: I imagine we had diarrhea from a text message.
Speaker 4: I was just laughing because I know Amy, so hearing Amy panic through the whole thing, I was like, oh my god, what's happening.
Speaker 2: So I imagine she came out like I.
Speaker 8: Think she came out hot.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, so, and uh, like I feel like there was one part that you had it kind of glazed over in the retelling the story where I remember where you were, like from the moment you met me, you pretended like you met me, but you really hadn't or something. There was something like that that like she had said she had met you, but but really it was just someone else. Yeah, and you were like I remember a face and like it was like this, oh yeah, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, what is happening like that? Yeah, we talked about that. Yeah, yeah, Merlow was happening. Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 10: What do you expect if you send a bunch of idiots to NAPA for the weekend podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Wine.
Speaker 5: While y'all do your podcast, it's a great play.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, we're all record numbers.
Speaker 5: Not to do it a gratuitous plug, but if anyone listening wants to hear the prattcast just after you finished listening to Jaan, I.
Speaker 6: Just press pratcast. I mean you will hear.
Speaker 2: I was on a plane and it was well worth it.
Speaker 6: It is is it? Do they do? The kids call it spilling the tea?
Speaker 2: The coup runneth over.
Speaker 4: It was like I was shook it anyway and done with my thhs for the day.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I appreciate it, and I have a newfound uh you get it now, like you guys understand whether we understand each other?
Speaker 2: Yeah, were good, We see each other.
Speaker 6: We have a therapist that's gonna help Will this week.
Speaker 2: I need all the help I can get with Stephanie. Yeah, we got to break it down. Okay, we're good.
Speaker 3: Your your your work, wife and y'all are you guys aren't good or they're.
Speaker 6: Great with each other? Okay, hey love each other?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I need a hell I need to help hosting the show at this point, and like trying to ma heads and tails of this whole thing. Yeah, and not get killed by Spencer and Heidi, which I feel like is coming.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: When she said they had weapons, I was like, listen, this is a lot allegedly.
Speaker 6: Barely having an opinion here, pup.
Speaker 2: Pure speculation, danger. I just want to know, is Heidi really crazy?
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, let me tell you was an I mean, hello, seen every episode one hundred million times?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she seems so nice. That doesn't mean that she's not nice. I'm crazy, and I'm I think that there's I think that we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have to do a deep dive.
Speaker 3: Can I just say something that really fast. I think spent. I love this is growing so far off. I'm sorry. I do like the fact that Spency Spencer, Spencer and Heidi have done so much work on their marriage. It looks like it seems like that, and I applaud them working.
Speaker 2: Through their hardship. I think your anniversary, I don't think that's amazing.
Speaker 13: I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say she's crazy like that, like they're crazy otherwise. But yeah, anyways, all right, well thanks, thank you, yeah for coming on. Anything else you want to wrap up about that?
Speaker 13: Are you in that moment?
Speaker 15: I didn't know if I wanted to teleport out of that room or go get the microphones, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it was no, you should have done like that, yeah, phone footage exactly.
Speaker 13: I was eating a tunic taco and I was like, it was like in the way of the door.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen me like that before?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 15: The thing I've noticed about you, you you are very direct with people, and you ask people the questions everyone else wants them wants to ask, but is too afraid to. And that was the first time I've seen you like really get into it with somebody, and I was like, I was like, oh my god, I wish, I wish.
Speaker 13: I was like, Jana, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like the mistake was going to Mike. That's probably when you went it like I.
Speaker 3: Was, that was gone before that, well before that was that was the cheer on the top. I was like, all right, I'm saying that this is fun. I'm having fun with you. Two did come back in arm and all we thought, yeah, I made it.
Speaker 2: It was good. All right. Oh my mom just texted me back. All right, what did your mom say? Oh my dad did not get a ptectomy. He didn't. My god, five daughters and he didn't. That's crazy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the freedom is fantastic.
Speaker 3: All right, that's hilarious. Okay, Sarah, thanks for coming on the show. Of course, I love you.
Speaker 2: You're the best. This was This was exciting.
Speaker 4: I mean I came in thinking we were going to talk about like all the like thirst chopping at Coachella, but we're talking about vaseectamy.
Speaker 2: So this was like the SECTI me is, Oh my god, this was like quite quite a quite a day. All right.
Speaker 3: We can't wait to wind down next week. Hopefully Mike will be off his bag of peace, we'll see Stay tuned