Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby the Bone.
Speaker 3: Hey, would you.
Speaker 1: Have Abby bring that package in?
Speaker 3: So did you say thank you to the fake crowd? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think them every time, just about it. I'm just it's just an honor the every day they cheer. I don't deserve it every day.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys, Thank you Abby.
Speaker 1: Oh I need to cut her. Oh, so we called the hotel. I left my AirPods at a hotel and I tracked them.
Speaker 4: I already here.
Speaker 3: If that's what this is, Abby's like, you have a package here? Did say it's from New York? Says New York City? Okay, all right? Could it then?
Speaker 1: And it says that Thompson Hotel?
Speaker 3: So yes.
Speaker 1: So the question though, is are they in the case or do they just mail me the case? But also the fact that they got about so quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's impressive, impress that is awesome.
Speaker 1: If so I left my airpotd I thought I'd never see them again.
Speaker 4: Definitely sent that like priority, was it yesterday or day before?
Speaker 3: What's today? Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the Bobby. If you have a name on them, there they are.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Dude, they took it. They saved them. Whoever cleaned the room put them saved them, took them down to lost the family. They shipped them off, just like that.
Speaker 3: And when we were driving the airport, you were so helpless about it. You're just like, well, it's over.
Speaker 1: Well it was a terrible day anyway, because I lost all that money. I didn't have AirPods to listen to, and so I was like, this is just it continues to pile up.
Speaker 5: But you really didn't think you were going to see those again? No, you didn't really, Yeah, it was just it was over.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna call.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's well.
Speaker 4: You did track them and it looked like they were outside of burger joints.
Speaker 1: I was like, I guess somebody else is using them. God bless them. I forgot them. Somebody else has them. They get to keep them, but have a back.
Speaker 3: I thought it was pretty that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Did you ever I know you didn't, but did you ever find out from that Whistle's episode how much money I lost? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, you didn't listen to the podcast? No, not yet, no need? How much was less?
Speaker 4: I don't watch now?
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm not saying no, and I don't want you to thinking less of me. I'd like free to stay away from that Monday episode of twenty five Whistles.
Speaker 3: Still up, though, if you want to listen to it, I would stay away from.
Speaker 4: It with the less of you, like, is it that much? Well, first of all, I'm not going to think less of you.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna you haven't listened to the episode.
Speaker 4: Wonder.
Speaker 3: You might?
Speaker 1: Okay, you won't, but you might. Okay, So let's do some stuff. I do have a lower game here. We're gonna do the celebrity product game break. Can you give me some game music?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: The example is who launched the streetwear Brandy Easy in two thousand and nine, Kanye Kanye Good. Write your answers down and if you get it right, you get to stay in the game.
Speaker 3: If you miss it, you're out of the game. Bones we got money on this one.
Speaker 1: No, unless you want to bet against your competitors here, I have no need to put money up. It's a good day because I lost a bunch of money last week.
Speaker 3: Today I got my AirPods back, so you're even.
Speaker 1: I found ten dollars in between some cards this morning.
Speaker 3: They came from. Yeah, it's a good day. What do you mean sports cards?
Speaker 4: Like sports cards that you put there or they came with the cards.
Speaker 3: No, that I'm sure I put there.
Speaker 1: There was like change in the middle of some stuff. Uh, celebrity product named the celebrity what actress founded the modern lifestyle brand.
Speaker 3: Goop, and.
Speaker 6: I remember the wind Lunchbox Gwyneth Paltrow, Eddy my girl, Gwyneth Amy.
Speaker 1: What famous actress is a part owner of the athletic brand Fabletics. You're not gonna get this, Amy, This is the game's over already, but we'll have to extend it Fabletics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Letics, I'm in. I don't even know that's their name.
Speaker 7: I've changed, but I'll go with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lunchbox, Reese Witherspoon on the Amy clue because you said Amy will get it.
Speaker 3: Eddie Exercise Guru Jillian Michaels.
Speaker 1: I like how you set her up with a descriptor You're way wrong. That's interesting. Amy, Kate Hudson. Kate Hudson, Amy wins the first round, we'll play we'll play a second round here.
Speaker 3: Who's the other co owner?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: I think it's multi Yeah, the Letdox family. She's fab They're the Lenox family.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Honest Company is the name of what celebrities eco friendly product company? You know this a long time, The Honest Company.
Speaker 3: What's her name? Okay, I'm in.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a hen Eddie, She's hot, Eddie Kim k lunchbox Jessica Alba, Amy, Jessica Alba?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 1: What country artist has a tequila brand called Dosmos?
Speaker 3: Nice? Eddie?
Speaker 1: You do not get to play.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm done. I knew that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, buddy.
Speaker 3: Then does that means two cousins.
Speaker 6: In the world?
Speaker 7: It's a country artist?
Speaker 1: What country artist has a tequila brand name Dose Primos?
Speaker 3: Or is it what country artist?
Speaker 1: Which country you got into?
Speaker 7: Who got into tequila? Jeez?
Speaker 1: I Amy may win again?
Speaker 8: Probably Chop Chop, Chop chop.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to go through all the lunchbox Thomas Correct?
Speaker 7: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Stop?
Speaker 1: You knew it?
Speaker 3: Amy, Thomas Red?
Speaker 1: Okay, holy crap. What celebrity launched the beauty brand fenty beauty in twenty seventeen?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 3: Is fenty short for fentanyl?
Speaker 1: So that's not a good dumb question, but yes, answers, Yes.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 7: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's not for the lunchbox, Kylie Jenner. Amy Amy wins again.
Speaker 3: Wow, one more round. I'm back in round three.
Speaker 1: What actor has a GIN brand called aviation American Gin?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: G I? N?
Speaker 3: What you're saying?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What am I saying?
Speaker 3: Jen?
Speaker 1: Jen?
Speaker 3: Jin? Jin? Yeah? Jin? Just make sure what I said? Jim Jen Jen your You're you're signing like g E N aviation?
Speaker 1: What actor has a GIN brand called what is it?
Speaker 3: Acts? Yeah? Well you got it? Now you got it? How am I supposed to say it? Jin?
Speaker 1: What am I saying?
Speaker 7: Jen?
Speaker 1: You're saying the same thing you said exactly. You're saying the thing that we've done this before.
Speaker 3: And Jin, hold on, Eddie, what's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: What am I?
Speaker 1: How am I supposed to say it?
Speaker 3: Gin? How am I saying it? Jen? And I hear the difference there that time a little bit, but I felt like that was I had to say, Okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: What actor has a GIN brand called aviation American gin?
Speaker 3: I've never heard of this. Then if funny you get it, you'll get a point a win and then you'll move on.
Speaker 4: I have actor Yeah mm hmm, Amy Harrison Ford.
Speaker 7: That's a good guess.
Speaker 1: Oh Aviation got it, gin We Flying Shoulder, Yeah, Lunchbox, Bradley Cooper, oh more on track, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Post Harrison Ford is not right, that's what I have.
Speaker 1: Ryan Reynolds, Oh yeah, I knew that.
Speaker 4: Now that you're saying, I knew that well, I mean it never.
Speaker 1: You're the king of I had that.
Speaker 3: You say it like, I'm like, shoot, don't come every.
Speaker 1: Now it's about Todigo is a tequila from what artist?
Speaker 3: Codygo Codego Cardigo, c.
Speaker 6: O D I g O, I'm in, MH, I'm member the one, m H, Eddie George Straight, Lunchbox Post Malone, Amy, George Straight, Okay, Amy and Eddie survived.
Speaker 7: Why did you say country artists.
Speaker 3: Egos noos, Casa I'm in?
Speaker 1: What am I saying?
Speaker 3: You said no?
Speaker 1: I just said that one wrong with the second one.
Speaker 3: You corrected me.
Speaker 4: I thought I said you're saying Cassa. It's Casa.
Speaker 3: A tough day man. Tough Day I'm in.
Speaker 1: Is the name of the tequila brand owned by what famous actor Amy George Clooney. Clooney who released the clothing line rock Aware. What who released the clothing line rock Aware.
Speaker 3: I'm in.
Speaker 4: You know this.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm just in, okay, Amy, Mark Wahlberg, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is there a reason I'm missing Rockaware?
Speaker 4: He has clothes somewhere.
Speaker 3: Edit Burger place. He has meat to Haley Bieber.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, like a Rockefeller Records. Yeah, yeah, no, you're you're singing a song Fat Joe sings Rocky. You're still in it both you guys. What celebrity associated with the fitness franchise F forty five? I'm in, I'm in, Amy, Mark Wolberg, Eddie the Rock.
Speaker 3: It's Mark Wahlberg.
Speaker 1: Yes, Amy wins again. I don't think she's lost one. We can do one more, af three more, Okay, let's watch your back in for this one.
Speaker 7: I've been bored over here.
Speaker 1: Which singer has a makeup line called Rare Beauty?
Speaker 7: What singer? Hm hmmm, rare Beauty.
Speaker 3: I'm in mm hmmh singer.
Speaker 1: Sure, Lunchbox, Olivia Rodrigo, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Ariana, Amy, Selena Gomez. You hed enough for another round?
Speaker 7: You got two more?
Speaker 4: You didn't say actor though that through me?
Speaker 3: He said. Artist. He's a singer.
Speaker 1: Singer, singer she sings? Which singer released a clothing line called Ivy Park. Oh Oh, LaunchBox Beyonce Eddie Beyonce, Amy, Amy went undefeated.
Speaker 7: Anything, Well, we got one more, don't we.
Speaker 1: It's over, Amy, You are the greatest champion of that game ever.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 3: You can't play a song, we'll go to audio jail.
Speaker 4: But if we could, we say my fault that I'm out here getting loose. Gotta blame it all my boots, gotta blame it all my juice. Maybe that's this.
Speaker 1: Lady has an emotional support parrot and she was faced with the viction, so she sued. The neighbor started complaining about the noises the birds made, and so she ended up winning. She won one hundred and six five thousand dollars in court.
Speaker 7: Wow, that is awesome.
Speaker 1: She has an emotional support a little group of parrots and they emotionally support her one part or multiple. I think it's three, but I bet they are allowed NBC news and probably she just says their emotional support.
Speaker 3: I don't know that, but good for her.
Speaker 7: So it pays the sue.
Speaker 1: Victoria's Secret Models homes robbed of one million dollars in valuables, according to authorities, The home of Danielle Bragg was broken into earlier this week, and thieves made off of two safes. They just take the safe now, so they gotta make those things heavy, like I.
Speaker 3: Know, they take them and then they just deal with it later.
Speaker 1: Right, Multiple designer bags and a ton of jewelry. Sources say the total hall from the burglary came out to more than a million bucks. LAPD's investigating, no arrests, TMZ, Yeah, a million bucks.
Speaker 3: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: There's a story about it only fans model And I don't know how big she was or if she's trying to make a name for herself, but she would take her underwell off at the grocery store and leave it in the fruits and vegetables.
Speaker 7: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: Did you see the story?
Speaker 7: I saw it. She would put it online.
Speaker 2: She'd be like, oh, a little surprised when someone comes shopping and she would take it off, stick it behind some groceries. And so when you're shopping for like, you know, brownie mix, brownie batter, and you pull out the box and.
Speaker 1: Then you go to Brownie batter, of all things to shop for brownie batter, I just thought of something sweet, Oh gosh, but.
Speaker 3: That to you is hot.
Speaker 7: How awesome would that be?
Speaker 3: That's disgusting.
Speaker 2: No, because you know that's a hot When you pick it up, you can tell that's a hotties underwear.
Speaker 1: I don't want anyone.
Speaker 7: You don't want You tell me you don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: That's no. No, you're telling me.
Speaker 7: You're telling me.
Speaker 3: You're telling me. There's not I'll go to you.
Speaker 1: There's not inane, there's no. But I don't want anyone's used underwear. Just it's a grocery store in the middle of.
Speaker 4: Of course right there in the video, and like carry around the bag of her clean underwear.
Speaker 3: She leaves right from the cleaners, drops them off and put them in the weirdo.
Speaker 1: Cocaine sharks are swimming along Florida's coast I told you, yeah, they're High Discovery Shark Week researchers took to the coastline to determine whether the bales of cocaine will be having an adverse effect on sharks. Quote, it's all very possible the sharks and cocaine would interact, and so they're mostly the idea of cocaine sharks. It's theoretical. Yeah, they're partying all the time right now, there's a theory that these sharks are being affected by cocaine.
Speaker 3: They don't really have How could they not be, though? Are they eating the cocaine because that's what the bear did?
Speaker 1: Okay, but cocaine bear was really like they fictionalized.
Speaker 8: I mean, what a crazy thing that they made a movie on them, Mike, that.
Speaker 3: That wasn't real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like an out Yeah it was that. It wasn't a docuseries the bear, Like, yeah, the bear died, right, that makes sense. Brazilian scientists tested thirteen sharks when their corpse washed ashore, and some of the sharks test a positive for cocaine. Wow. Of course, sharks don't necessarily have to take a bite out of these cocaine bills to be impacted. If the bells tear open in the water, the cocaine can then dissolve and feed into the waterways. Click Orlando, it's good. A fisherman's knocked unconscious by a white tail, no whale tail, a white tail deer deer to authority said. The undef identified man in his thirties was fishing with a friend in his boat and the whale tail came out of the water. And popped him in the head. After being brought to shore, the man regained consciousness that no recollection of what had happened to him. He's now in stable condition with superficial injuries. I mean, was he on a boat boat or like a kayak, because how does the whale tail get up there? Fishing boat? Right?
Speaker 3: He was fishing with a front of a boat, so I guess it could have been to the kayak.
Speaker 1: But I would imagine if you're fishing, you're fishing out of a boat with an engine, Like odds are where a whale is?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean that is Yeah, now that he's okay, that's a pretty good story to have.
Speaker 1: You want somebody have video of it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: Did y'all know that a blue whale's veins are so big a baby could swim through.
Speaker 1: We did not know that.
Speaker 3: I like it, like inside of him like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like you could have brought that on a Friday for like a fun Maybe she's just waiting on Friday. Like even better, he gotta beat that on Friday.
Speaker 3: Now, that's pretty cool. Time.
Speaker 1: Tryler from twenty five eighty two says humans will find aliens on specific date and the date is very soon. A social media user, which by the way, these guys people are never right, but all it takes is one, the one real one says that November twelfth, twenty twenty four, NOAA discover Atlantis and the Pacific Ocean. Mermaids will found and proved to be real four K footage. You will flood the Internet. NASA will discover a new planet also looks like Earth. They send a robot onto it discover life. The planet will be mostly green and covered by forest. It will go by the name of Earth. A mysterious gate is discovered in a cave. Do you guys ever watch it Dark on Netflix in German?
Speaker 4: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: I don't like shows that aren't in English, but there's like, I don't know fifteen of them now that are good. Dark is one of the best shows they've ever seen.
Speaker 3: It's in German. I have to do with a gate in the cave, as.
Speaker 1: With the cave. That's what it maybe think of the cave. A mysterious gate is discovered in a cave. It's closed, but it will be opened. It will lead to an alternate universe with a new form of life. Dark as ninety five percent positive unwrotten Tomatoes. When two children go missing in a small German town, its sinful past is exposed, along with the double lives and fractured relationships that exist among the four families.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to watch it because again I don't want to watch something that's not full English because I'm lazy. But I turned the subtitles on and then it was like, curls, are you a call to England? And I'm like, I can't do this. So then I did the English but it doesn't match the mouth. But if I take my glasses off, it looks kind of blurry. It doesn't have to mag exact works. But then I can't read the subtitles some.
Speaker 3: But it was good.
Speaker 1: It's one of the best shows I've ever seen. One of the yeah, I would say top fifteen shows I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: Wow, is that good?
Speaker 1: My wife loved it too. All right, why don't we take a break here A little midroll. What celebrities have the most Instagram followers? Uh? One, two thirty four five six I was top seven overall. How many do you think you can name without saying any of their names? How many do you think you can name out of seven three and can get correct? Okay, lunch is three. It's top. If anybody can go want to claim four? They can give it a try, but if you lose, it's a penalty. But if you win, there's a prize. Probably would have said three to anybody.
Speaker 3: Want to go four for a cash prize?
Speaker 4: How much cash?
Speaker 3: Or a punishment or a punishment?
Speaker 4: You forgot about the punishment.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lunchbox going once, going twice? Nobody can name four out of seven sold to Lunchbox. Lunchbox out of the top seven. Here you have to name three out of the seven. Now you only get seven guesses.
Speaker 3: But I go ahead. Number one.
Speaker 7: Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift comes in at number two with five hundred and fifty million followers, So that is correct. You got one.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 1: Kylie Jenner comes in at number five, So you got two.
Speaker 7: I get It's okay if I get one wrong?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get seven guesses. You just have to get one more out of out of five. Selena Gomes Selena Gomez at number four, All right, he got it, keep going though, I want to show off.
Speaker 7: Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: No, okay, there's one ax I would have guess that one.
Speaker 7: Who else?
Speaker 8: We don't have number one yet, biaber mm hmm, oh there's yeah.
Speaker 1: No, you have two more guesses. So you did hit your three. Ariana Grande, Ariana Grande at number seven, Oh all right, good job. Okay, it's four.
Speaker 3: Let me does she have three hundred and seventy seven millions? Oh, Messy, Messy at number three?
Speaker 1: Oh correct, so boom, that's it. One two lunchboks got five out of seven. But if you were to guess again, look, you told me, he told me, Yeah, Ronaldo number one. So Rinaldo's at one with six hundred and thirty five million followers.
Speaker 7: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift at two with five point fifty, Messy at three with five oh four, Selena Gomez four hundred and twenty five million, at four, Kylie Jenner three hundred and ninety eight million, at five, the one that nobody guessed. Anybody feel what's missing here? There's one spot missing, miss because Ariana grand and seven.
Speaker 7: What Beyonce Rodrigo?
Speaker 2: No is it?
Speaker 4: Give us a lane?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's like a pebble. But bigger.
Speaker 3: Oh Rock, the Rock, Stone Stone call it's the Rock at.
Speaker 1: Three hundred and ninety six million. I'm surprised that he's up in that top seven because there are either athletes that are still active or pop women stars. But the Rock does it three hundred and ninety six million on the show. I have everybody's follower account on the show. Great who has more followers? Morgan or Eddie?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: No, Morgan.
Speaker 7: She does more videos and like.
Speaker 8: Like creative stuff like she does like reels Amy Morgan.
Speaker 3: Ready, I do videos.
Speaker 4: I mean, Morgan is definitely more active, but Eddie morph No, you've been on the show longer and you're like, you're it's Bobby a lot raging idiots posting things different this and that. But I think I might still go Morgan.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 9: I know the same.
Speaker 1: If they're the same, they're not the same.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Morgan has one hundred and eighty thousand followers, pretty healthy number.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think Eddie has two hundred something or three hundred.
Speaker 1: Eddie has two hundred and forty six.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. Hey, put Abby's up here too.
Speaker 1: If you don't mind twelve excuse me, twelve thousand, probably about twelve followers period overall. Okay, next up, Well, this one's.
Speaker 3: Going to be easy.
Speaker 1: So Bobby or Lunchwell, no, no, no, so I'm not gonna do it. But what do you think the difference is between Lunchbox and Amy, because Amy beats Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Probably about two hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, maybe, Like, is that too crazy?
Speaker 7: Fifty thousand, that's all I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Fifty No, no, no, over one hundred, over one hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Amy with six hundred thirty thousand, Lunchbox with three hundred and seven thousand, with the difference of over three hundred.
Speaker 3: Thousand was close with a two hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: She's doubled them up.
Speaker 3: Wow, I think that's crazy.
Speaker 7: That's ridiculous. She doubled them.
Speaker 3: I thought Lunchbox was top twenty.
Speaker 7: I don't post enough is the problem?
Speaker 1: That is the problem.
Speaker 3: Who has more followers? Abby or Ray Ray Ray Ray?
Speaker 7: No one even knows how to find Abby, right.
Speaker 1: She does change her name every week exactly.
Speaker 8: I mean she has a different name, and I mean I couldn't even tell you what her in.
Speaker 1: Ray has one hundred and seventy thousand followers. That one's seventeen. It's pretty solid. Ray Ye, Abby has thirty eight thousand.
Speaker 3: Pretty good. Didn't Ray have like Bobby Bones Ray or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm for sure people search for me and follow him.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that smart moved until we chop that out. Who has more followers?
Speaker 1: The Bobby Bones Show or Amy and Lunchbox combined?
Speaker 3: Oo?
Speaker 7: So we know the Bio Bone Show.
Speaker 3: We know Amy and Lunchbox are it was six hundred and you were wet three hundred.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would say the by a Bone Show probably has a million, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know that a million.
Speaker 4: Well us combined, do we get there?
Speaker 7: No, we're like right out a million. I bet you it's Bio Bones.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're tied.
Speaker 1: You keep wanting ties like ties like Amy in Lunchbox total nine hundred and thirty seven thousand, the Bobby Bone Show eight forty six.
Speaker 3: Wow, you all need to collaborate more. And then who has.
Speaker 1: More Lunchbox, Amy and Eddie or me?
Speaker 3: You three added together and me so I'm going to add I mean to something right, However.
Speaker 4: You look at it, honestly, it's just you because if you're combining ours, you're not. It's not unique followers like some of ours are multiple faults, Like it's the same person. You can't count the same person.
Speaker 3: You can those.
Speaker 1: But we're also just playing a fun little game here.
Speaker 3: I don't know, we're dicking around, you're working all that.
Speaker 7: It was like, no, because Johnny hanging election.
Speaker 3: What the heck? Okay, Bobby, have you together?
Speaker 4: I would say, Bobby, Bobby still Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Amy six thirty launch box three or seven. That's nine thirty seven and Eddie ten eleven.
Speaker 3: It's pretty it's close.
Speaker 1: I'm at one point two million. It's about it's.
Speaker 3: About Wow, you got your.
Speaker 4: Time, Yeah, got your Yeah, it takes three of us.
Speaker 1: Good job, everybody equal the most fun states? What's the number one you think?
Speaker 3: Fun states? Fun states?
Speaker 4: Florida, Florida fun alliteration.
Speaker 1: Florida's number one? Probably water right, Yeah, and not yours high at taxes or California. You have that, but way higher taxes California.
Speaker 3: Is it two? What do you think is that? Three?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: Most fun states?
Speaker 7: Colorado?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: Louisiana?
Speaker 1: No, there's nothing, Nevada, Vegas, Louisiana is a good guest. Now, I didn't get why you said Louisiana at first, but I don't know. So what is your what is your guests? You said Nevada or Louisiana. Now Nevada, okay, I would say Colorado, Texas. It's Nevada number three and the sun number four New York and number five Colorado. Those are your most fun states. You gotta look at this. We had a hawk our windows when they're clean, birds flying to them all time.
Speaker 3: That been trials. We have to constantly clean. Bird.
Speaker 1: We had a massive hawk do it today and my wife was like, we had a big thud and she goes, look at this.
Speaker 3: She set this picture.
Speaker 1: It's a full, massive hawk.
Speaker 3: It's a massive hawk. Window. It's dead. No, it's dead. I'm surprised I didn't break your window. He was going for that's so what we do. We trash, we go.
Speaker 1: I don't want touch it, so we trash bag over, pick it up and tie and put in the garbage.
Speaker 3: This is the biggest bird that everaded our house. That's a giant. That is a giant.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised I didn't break the window.
Speaker 3: Too well, you do have bulletproof glasses.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 3: I thank you very much.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: You know we're gonna do maybe next week.
Speaker 1: I can't do it tomorrow. I can go ahead and tell you.
Speaker 4: What we have.
Speaker 3: The three point competition. No, what are we doing that? Because I gotta tell my gym.
Speaker 1: That's a great point. I don't know, dude, we'll do it. Yeah, Scuba got this that hot beer?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Eddie said he wanted to drink that.
Speaker 3: All of you guys said you wanted to drink it. No, no, no, no, not all no.
Speaker 4: No. I did my serve my time with hot things.
Speaker 1: No no, no, but this is voluntary. Okay, but this is that beer that it's way way drunk beer, right, Scuba.
Speaker 3: It's so much alcohol.
Speaker 1: It's not like hot as in when you drink the hot shot.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's not spicy hot. It's so strong, so strong, let's go.
Speaker 4: There's a warning label on the lid, like.
Speaker 3: One that yourero supposed to pull. No, we're not doing it right now, but we will.
Speaker 4: Do it soon. What's it say on their function the fire?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's like fire.
Speaker 4: Something fire.
Speaker 3: You can only take one shot at a time.
Speaker 1: Beer. So we're not gonna do it today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm gonna let Ednie go first and see how he reacts, that looks fun.
Speaker 3: Man, we do have that here.
Speaker 4: So one shot and you're gonna be just drunk, I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, or your insides will be on fire one of the two.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's not like that.
Speaker 1: No, No, it is that like it is, but it's not're not like the hot Chip Challenge. But I think it is very hot in that they don't purposefully make it so hot. What they've done purposefully is make the alcohol limits so high that it's like drinking straight alcohol.
Speaker 3: That's not good. And the fermentation, I think, because it's so high, I also have some sort of like a spice or kick to it.
Speaker 1: But it's not like they purposefully set out for the Hot Beer Challenge, where you just do it and you trick people into doing it so they're in a ton of pain. That's just you happen to be. It's really hot because of all the alcohol in it.
Speaker 3: Mike's laughing. Alcohol. You never the story we're talking about this barely was that here for this?
Speaker 5: I think he was here for That's why I kind of remember a hot beer or something. I don't know, but I've been here, dude. Seventy five percent alcohol is like rubbing alcohol.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's like what you.
Speaker 3: Buy a walker.
Speaker 1: The world's strongest beer was born out of a relationship between two of Scotland's most famous products, beer and distilled spirits. And then they go through. But the guy sent it and will right out. Man, But we won't do it today though, right, you.
Speaker 3: Don't want an no questions. I'll smell it maybe, and then I'll move on from this.
Speaker 1: But did you get a gift card from Lauren Swifty? Lauren? Did you get a wedding gift? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Don't get a gift card from her?
Speaker 3: Thank you card or a gift card, that's what it is. Sorry, I meant a thank you card to me. Every card's a gift, so my bad. So thank you card? Did you get one? I got one?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 3: Did you get one?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where is it? Okay? So do you have one?
Speaker 7: I just got it today, okay, And you have one?
Speaker 3: I don't think so did you get her wedding gift? Yeah? Yes?
Speaker 1: Cook. We call Lauren in here for a second, and I want everybody to know what I'm about to say is just all in jokes and good fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh boy, I did have a thought when I read me too, Me too? Me too, had a thought, had a big thought, and it's all in good fun. We wouldn't in real life, wouldn't bring it up. But it's a bit. I wonder if the thought, I don't know, we might have the same thought I just worked out to tell you. I'll tell you. When I read it, I was like, huh, me too. Hey Lauren, what did you got the microphone? Hold one second?
Speaker 1: Will turn you up? Ray? Good Lauren? Yeah, I don't have headphones now we hear you? Good Son seems pretty good. Me, Amy, lunchbucks and Eddy. Do we all get you a wedding gift?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 10: And I have Amy and Ray, I have your thinking cards still, I just haven't seen you yet to give him.
Speaker 1: You want to give it to her, Yeah, go ahead and get him for it.
Speaker 3: And I read yours lunchbox for no, no, no, don't read each other.
Speaker 1: Sure don't at this, Lauren, Please just go get their cards. And again, I just want to say, again, what's that fun? Of course, you know, it's just one of those things as.
Speaker 4: Well, to be like shoot in my gift.
Speaker 3: Not I actually like the card, but I had a question, Well the card is it's flowery. It's just a normal card. I have no problem.
Speaker 1: And again I got confused to being a gift card, because any even if handwritten note, is a gift to me. Okay, there you go, Lauren, that's your card.
Speaker 3: Amy, thank you. Okay, by the way, thank you, thank you for the card.
Speaker 1: And I must say she got these out quick, yeah, because when did you get married?
Speaker 10: And I feel like I got these out late. You got a whole year, I know, but I was like really kicking myself for not getting them done sooner.
Speaker 3: Excellent, okay, Amy drers Yes, any thought kind of mine? I now I don't know. Now I understand where my stup in the head.
Speaker 8: Think.
Speaker 3: Do you have a thought? What is your thoughts?
Speaker 4: I have a thought because y'all have thoughts. I don't know that I would have had a thought until y'all had a thought. But now I know what y'all are thinking.
Speaker 3: I think I know what you're thinking. You're gonna make me say what you're thinking.
Speaker 4: We want to know if you fine, listen.
Speaker 1: This is just.
Speaker 3: I think mining here.
Speaker 4: If I know Bobby Eddie and Lunchbox, which I do, well, I would think that they're thinking that their card is generic and says thank you for the thoughtful gift and for thinking of us, And it doesn't say what the gift was, so therefore you can just send that as a blanket note to everybody and not specify what they actually got you, because it's a way to be more efficient with time. Like you're grateful and thankful, but everybody got the same card. Interesting, I think that's what y'all are thinking.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think mine's personal go ahead because it says, well, wait, we will make sure it's not the first set to be broken.
Speaker 3: Because he added a little note to his personalize. Someone did. Yeah, there was a little note with yours. I said, Mine is.
Speaker 1: Being very thoughtful. Wait, thank you for the thoughtful gift and thinking about us on our wedding day. Your continued support at work is extremely appreciated, Eddie.
Speaker 5: What you're saying, Wow, Mine says thank you for your gift and for thinking about us on our wedding day. I appreciate your continued support.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, mine is thank you so much for your very thoughtful gift thinking about us on our wedding day.
Speaker 3: Tell you, continued when I read this, stamped it a little different.
Speaker 9: No no, no, and get it and I would say this to get so many to write, guy, I can't really tell you guys what you got me.
Speaker 1: It's not like I don't know what you got me when.
Speaker 3: You right it here. Then, because what I did. I wrote the money no no, only to like five people, and I was like, here, thank you for whatever. I made a little note.
Speaker 1: I said a little thing about how we're using a little I wrote so many of these and was very specific, and then with Lauren it was like next, next, I promise it was not like that. It was just a bit though, fairbody, We're not We're just having fun.
Speaker 10: I could write another one and more heartfelt.
Speaker 1: Write what you said, Ray and Laura, thank you so much for your thoughtful gifts and thinking about us on our wedding day.
Speaker 3: Thanks for your continued supportive workout the same thing I know I had to write. Guys, My hand was.
Speaker 7: Can I be honest?
Speaker 8: To be honest, I'm all heard that I didn't get the support.
Speaker 3: It works, Hey, yours on a different card too. I'm gonna tell you I spent way more money than you on the.
Speaker 1: Gift, and you got a better card more than him.
Speaker 3: I trust me.
Speaker 7: I know we probably did. Lauren, I got the tree off.
Speaker 3: Lauren, What did I get you?
Speaker 10: You got me the dish like the China dish set, same thing Lunchbox got me. But Lunchbox had a little note that said make sure this isn't the first one to break, or something like that.
Speaker 1: When you're comedies.
Speaker 3: But you didn't get a car. Would you read your card?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lunchbox, thank you so much for ever oh it says your writing is kind of bad. Thank you so much for your very thoughtful gift. We will make sure it's not the first set to be broken. We appreciate you thinking about us on our wedding day.
Speaker 8: Lauren and Clay. Nothing about supported working.
Speaker 3: What support do you show me?
Speaker 4: You have no support and guidance?
Speaker 1: So what do we learn from this? Like, what do we take from this that I got the best car? You did get the best car.
Speaker 4: If we hadn't at all compared notes, nobody would have.
Speaker 3: Thought, well now I like mine.
Speaker 1: Immediately I was like, this is the most generic thing I've ever seen, Like it's almost like they just took the words in the car that were printed and they just wrote their names on them.
Speaker 3: My first thought was, I wonder if she knows what I got her. Oh good, I don't even remember what I got you.
Speaker 1: I just demonstrate cash.
Speaker 10: You got me cash, You got me like a baking dish. You both got me china sets. Morgan got me towels and money, Mike got me money, Ray got me money.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I.
Speaker 7: Can I say something? Thank you cards are pretty stupid.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 7: It is pretty stupid.
Speaker 1: We know thank you card.
Speaker 2: You know they are thankful for your gift. They appreciate your gift, like what I have to give? Why do I have to exactly? It's sort of like party favors at a birthday party? Why do I need to give you party favors for coming to a birthday party?
Speaker 3: Act?
Speaker 7: They thank you card is just crap that makes money for other people. Is more waste, and we don't need them.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm his vice president in this one.
Speaker 3: Should we recycle these so you don't like?
Speaker 1: Did recycle the same exact words over and over again as she was looking to say, Wait.
Speaker 4: You think they're crap and you don't like them, but if you're if they're done, you want I'm done a certain way if.
Speaker 1: You're going to do them, specific about it instead of like, dear insert name here mindset in certain name here and then.
Speaker 10: If I have never given thank you cards, would you guys have thought it was.
Speaker 3: Rude or like.
Speaker 1: I forgot it's only old people that want that.
Speaker 3: Same Well, I felt like I had a verbal thank you? Does that count? I would think it does, or a text hey, thanks for the gift.
Speaker 1: I sent videos to like top five people.
Speaker 3: What do you mean favorite five gifts? Send them video? You send them video for your wedding. I got a video. I was like, I did not get it.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, you want to talk one of the top tier gifts. I just want to send you a special video saying thanks you made the top five.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to the couch. You did not get the couch. Okay, well, good job on riding them. Thank you, Lauren, thank you.
Speaker 10: Sorry they weren't as heartfelt as they could have been.
Speaker 1: I wanted to a heartfelt or specific in any way whatsoever, and all could have been passed around to each other.
Speaker 3: And we don't have the same cards, right, guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's customized with our name.
Speaker 1: Is my name on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It's on there? Okay, by the way, Lauren, just a bit.
Speaker 1: We really don't care. We really don't care.
Speaker 3: We're having fun with that. Okay, you made me say it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, He's like, they're the ones I had no idea. I didn't even know because obviously I hadn't even gotten a card yet. And they're like, I mean, what do you think we're thinking that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: We never said I never really thought that either.
Speaker 10: The check and I sat down and came in here, I was like, I know what this is going to be about.
Speaker 3: You knew well.
Speaker 4: I started to get nervous that I didn't get you a gift, but I knew I did. But then I just started to think, like did I not click?
Speaker 3: Like we're out of here? And I knew four things today with Amy Amy, what's on your podcast today?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Notes?
Speaker 4: No actually talking divorce and I agree, oh god, no, no, no, but uh that's it. I mean, yes, the all that comes along with that, like kind of having a fellow person on. But he's someone that works with men that are starting the second half of their life and how to make the second half your your best half, because you know it's like take two. Might as well do it right if you can, right. Yeah, some people, a lot of especially men, they need some poor or they don't talk about it to run and listen to more women. Well, hey, y'all would be surprised how many of our listeners are going through.
Speaker 1: No, it wouldn't be something I wouldn't exprised about fifty percent a lot of them. And then check out four things that Amy bround. We'll give you a hard time just a bit, I mean, just fun. I know, I know, all right, We're out of here.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow