Speaker 1: How hungry are you right now? On a scale of one to butter? In this country, there's one thing that we like to do, and it's eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's another thing we like to do and it's not get off the couch. Yeah. Lucky for us, it's a proud day to be an American because Uber Eats has just released its annual Cravings Report. I love all the weird things they've delivered over this past year, and it'll either make you want to eat some super weird food combinations right now, or to make you feel like you need to go work out. We'll go over right after this. It's the Jewble Show. How bad do you want a burata bowl topped with a fruity pebble donut and a pumpkin spice bagel and a side of honey dip scallops right now?
Speaker 3: Honey dip scallop sounds great? Everything the Jewel Show Well.
Speaker 1: Uber Eats has released its annual Cravings Report about all the weird things that people have ordered on the delivery service over this past year. What's the number one food combo that they report delivering? What I tell you. In a second, you'll go over some of the other strange things that uber eats is reporting. This is the annual Cravings report from uber Eats. The most unique food combos fujifilm and an oralb soft toothbrush. Okay, it's not even a food. It's listed under most unique food combos. It's pretty legit.
Speaker 3: If you need film and a toothbrush, that seems like a normal order, Like you just go to the grocery store to get that.
Speaker 1: It's film. Who needs film? I'm back, I have one. Take a polaroid off you brushing your teeth. I guess really badly. You can't wait. You have to order it on your hand.
Speaker 3: It also could be for business purposes. Everybody's got a thing, you know, taking pictures of the teeth. It could be somebody's you know, love of feet.
Speaker 1: Follow me im polaroid camera, toothbrushing Jerry. These are the most unique food combos. Orange creamsickle and tahen That sounds fad. That's really really good, Actually it does.
Speaker 3: It's like we used dip mango and taitin. It's just like a little fruit stick and yeah, can they get the creamsicle?
Speaker 4: But that's gotta be the most American version of it, Like a cream frickle. I don't like, not an actual tangerine, not an actual orange or anything fruit.
Speaker 5: Fruit.
Speaker 1: It's an orange sicle. No, it is not a kind of fruits, it says natural. Another one of the most unique food combos pepperoni pizza and anchovies. Anchovies even taste like Joey's are good. What they're like salty little fish? That's they're not like salty salt. Doesn't they taste like?
Speaker 3: That does not sound You've probably had it. It's in the caesar salad dressing. So if you go anywhere that's like, got fancy caesar salad, it's in the dress.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's great. But if the fish has it in the dressing because they're like make it into a paste. Oh, I have done this weekend, and that's the last time Victoria ever had a season exactly lies. Another one of the most unique food combos from Uber Eats Annual Cravings report fried fish sticks and green tea. He's like tip your stick and the tea. It's like two opposite things that people. You can drink green tea, you know, to help their system clear out and stuff, and then you're just gonna jam it up and then eat some green tea.
Speaker 4: I guess to clear it out right, or that's a couple. The girl got the green tea. She's very healthy and conscious of that. Dude like, I just want some fish sticks, ye know, But he doesn't French onions.
Speaker 1: So okay, French onion. That sounds like a weird thing to eat together. But where getting that from?
Speaker 7: Because any restaurant that has both of those two that you could order from.
Speaker 1: I think in store Uber eats.
Speaker 3: Can you order like from two different places and have that be one order? That would be a gebile question because he did that last week.
Speaker 1: Actually, you can double dash on door dash Yeah, yeah, probably does the same. What did you double dash?
Speaker 7: He got his too smooth areas green juice and a different kind of juice, and then he ordered ask the is.
Speaker 1: But I didn't double dash it. I just did two separate orders because it takes longer with the do I don't want them to go to one store and then the other. Right, you want two people working together at the same time. My employees are bringing in my juices, you say juice. Yeah, I don't feel like double dashing. It takes no longer. Also, if it got something hot or cold, if it's cold, is going to be warm by the time it gets here because they have to go to the grocery store or whatever. I'm not a fool. Uber Eats annual Cravings report from over the year. They say the number one most unique food item that somebody has ordered is scallops and boiled a what, okay? Is that also from a convenience store. No, I don't know, but I feel like if I was the Uber Eats driver and I got that, I'd be like absolutely not be like, I know, make some better life choices. I'm not bringing the scallops and boiled eggs. Also, I'm scared for my safety. I'm not delivering there. You're probably a serial killer, you know. The boiled eggs are like in fried rice and you have the scallops on the side. I could see that, but it's just separate things. It's like, I don't know what I'd be funny about.
Speaker 4: This is Independently, those are healthy things, like a lot of the things on this list. Independently, they make sense, but together it's like, what are you working with? What is happening on this random Tuesday or Wednesday or whatever it is. What is it that you're like, oh you know what, Shoot, I forgot to get my scallops. Oh no, I'm out of hard boiled eggs as well. And you know, and that's just like that moment. It's like probably seven o'clock at night. You're like, I better order them, right, or just go to the store or it's breakfast. You know you can have like boiled eggs. Yeah, like you could have crab benedict. So maybe you're putting like the egg with the scale.
Speaker 8: No sound eating crab benedict crat is shit.
Speaker 1: They're doing that on the weekday. If I got ship order for scallops and boiled eggs, I just responded I was a reach driver and just be like, are you going through a breakup? I come out numbers number. It's a number for a therapist. By the way, the Jubil Show is brought to you by Better Help You Online therapy and try at better help dot com slash Jewbil and get on your way to being your best self. It's another Jubile phone frame day mornings.
Speaker 9: On the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Pete Akins. I'm the general manager here restaurant and I was looking for our anniversary girl, Hannah Oh, yes, hi, Hi. How's it going. So I'm the general manager of the restaurant and I was looking through our reservation books the other day and I saw that you and your husband have booked a private room for your twenty five year wedding anniversary. That's exciting.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're very excited.
Speaker 10: We kind of thought we'd go all out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is amazing and I am so excited to spend the evening with you guys.
Speaker 11: Well oh, oh, you mean sort of like the contiers, if you will, to make sure this is going well.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, no, I love love. And when I saw in the reservation book that you guys had reserved the private room for your twenty five year wedding anniversary, I cleared my schedule so I will also be there. Oh what a beautiful thing. It is, twenty five years that's great.
Speaker 8: Wait, I'm sorry, yeah, private room, right, you're nobody else will be able to bug us and I hope it's okay.
Speaker 1: But I did take a liberty of hiring some entertained of the evening and I've got some special things planned.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm sorry. We didn't ask for any special things plan.
Speaker 10: We just wanted the room, private room.
Speaker 9: Wonderful meal.
Speaker 8: Yes, we'll get all that done.
Speaker 1: And do you like Jello?
Speaker 10: No, I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, because I have a Jello mold being made. It says twenty five years. That's for the middle of the table. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 9: No, we did not order a Jello mold.
Speaker 1: That's for free. It's just to be just just a little decoration for you guys, so you can take home with you if you want. Nothing travels like Jello. And also, I want to run by the bands for you. I want to run them by you see which one you'd want me to book or all three?
Speaker 10: We didn't book a band. I don't want you're.
Speaker 6: At that book.
Speaker 1: I know. I saw that you didn't book a band when you booked the private room for your twenty five year wedding anniversary, and I was like, well, we need to get a band in there. This is a big deal. So I've got a couple options. They are all ready ready to go. I can book all through.
Speaker 11: We don't want you up selling me on a band, okay. We just want the private room, the nice meal. You can cancel the jell the mome okay, And we don't want you there.
Speaker 1: Well, I will tell you. I'm not trying to upsell you. This is my treat. So one of the guys.
Speaker 10: We don't want it here, we don't want it.
Speaker 1: We don't Tommy the Piper. No, I want you to picture this. Okay, you guys are all dressed up. It's your twenty five year wedding anniversary. You walk into our private room and you're serenaded by Tommy the Piper. He's the city's best bagpiper. I don't want That's a clip of his music there. It's pretty impressive, is it.
Speaker 11: Don't you understand?
Speaker 6: Okay, we don't want a bagpiper. We don't want you hummering over us. Okay, we just.
Speaker 11: Want a nice, wonderful climate night with justice, and we don't want any have.
Speaker 6: His other crap.
Speaker 11: Why do you not understand that?
Speaker 1: What about the Kazoo Band, because I've got those guys so too. That's the exectly for their music. Ran it's very peaceful. They do all kinds of things. This is this is them doing. Okay, it's a Star Wars thing.
Speaker 11: Okay, we're done.
Speaker 9: No, no, we're done.
Speaker 10: Handle the reservation.
Speaker 1: Cancel the reservation.
Speaker 6: If you're not going to listen to.
Speaker 10: Me when I'm telling you something. Eh, I'm not coming to your restaurant.
Speaker 1: Okay? Can I run one more performer by you? Because I figure you know, if you don't like those, you put your head in.
Speaker 12: A baby like, what the hell is wrong with you? Cancel?
Speaker 1: Okay? I can't do that, though, what do you mean you can't exactly, because this is actually Jewbil from the Jewbel Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband. Jack set you up. Well, it's a joke. He said that you guys are celebrating your twenty fifth wedding anniversary and booked like a fancy private dinner and he wanted to mess with you. Oh my god, anniversary? You sure? I got a banjo player ready to go to if you.
Speaker 6: Want wake up every morning with jubile phone.
Speaker 1: Franks, it's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 3: We talk about this fight that happened on Friday night between Mike Mike Tyson and Jake Paul. So, Jake Paul won unanimously or by unanimous decision, I should probably say it correctly.
Speaker 1: Didn't his scores also, weren't they?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know, by a decision I don't know, so I guess part of the whole thing was a bunch of trending hashtags complaining about how Netflix was buffering and was the entire time.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't have a problem with it at all. So you saw Mike Tyson's but clearly, Yeah, they kept shooting at Mike Tyson in the locker room and he was walking around with just like I don't I guess was a jockstrap. I have no idea, but his mutchee's hanging out the whole time. And then I was like, man, I thought Mike Kuys would have a better butt, I know, honestly, yeah, because he's just like, he's still solid for being fifty eight years old. But he does have a fifty eight year old but you have to remember that. But I mean it's still pretty solid, you know. If he ate and he decided to get in the ring with the twenty something year.
Speaker 3: Old, Yeah, but I just love that. That's what went through Dubils said, why is this button not harder?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 1: I figured his kids would be harder than that, like they used to. He did pretty good though, for a fifty eight year old. I mean, I honestly was hoping that like there'd be a glimpse of like old Mike Tyson, he would just knock out Jake Paul. But the fact that he was even able to get in there and move around and stuff like that was impressive. And also it looked like he had a leg injury too, So well, I disagree.
Speaker 4: I there is no way Mike Tyson wouldn't have won that fight if Mike Tyson wasn't being paid to not win that fight. Real I watched that there were so many openings, so many the kind that Mike Tyson has muscle memory to. Yeah, there is no He was biting his glove, literally biting his gloves so he didn't hit that guy in the face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really Yeah.
Speaker 4: And so when they asked them afterwards, like, well, you know she bited me though, he's like, yeah, it's just a habit I picked up anyway, The.
Speaker 1: Way he said it was hilarious. They're like, I can't remember the term he is, but they're like, what's up with the biting your glove? And he's like, I have a biting and he didn't say fetish, but there's another word, but I have a biting fetish. And then everyone's like okay, it's not yours anymore. It's but I do feel like you could like he was one. I feel like one one that solid punch of Mike Tyson would have knocked him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw a supercoat of all the openings he had, and there were like forty five different times where original Mike Tyson would have been like whoop done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my rigged. I think it was fully rigged.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if everybody knows that he had eight blood transfusions back in Tune, and he after the fight was talking about how he almost died, he lost half of his blood and twenty five pounds in the hospital, and so after that he was trading fighting to get healthy, and so he feels like he won just because he got healthy and was able.
Speaker 1: To get back in the ring.
Speaker 3: And then Jake Paul saying he could tell even from the beginning that his punches were like at level one and they just never leveled up, and so he feels like he just was holding back because he didn't want to hurt somebody that didn't need to be hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true too. Mike Tyson is different now than he used to be. He came about the documentary and his documentary is dope, but about how he's more peaceful and everything else. So I bet you there was a part of this was like I don't want to hurt this kid, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was Jake Paul saying he didn't want to hurt Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, Oh okay.
Speaker 3: He was the one that was like, I just could I felt like his punches just weren't punching, and so I didn't want to hurt him.
Speaker 1: Then I feel like both of them were like, I don't want to hurt the other way. It doesn't make for a good boxing match. So his punches weren't punching.
Speaker 4: There were about three punches where you can see Mike Tyson go oops, Jake Paul's oh god.
Speaker 3: Well, if you missed it like I did, I believe it's still streaming on Netflix, so you can watch it and it won't be buffering anymore.
Speaker 1: What are you think? Who knew Rosie Perez was so into boxing? Rosie Press she was a big actress back in the day. Yeah, she's like a huge in boxing. They call her the first Lady of boxing. I had no idea. Yeah, oh, I had no idea either. Hey, this did one thing, bring back boxing.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're all interested in a little bit of boxing right now, and I hadn't thought about boxing and every long time man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well who do you want to see fight?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 7: Those?
Speaker 1: Because those are big names. People don't know all of them, Jake and Logan Paul. I think that's a win win for everybody. Amazing to see them fight. Love to Saul brother getting on.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Next, I think that you have to see that. You have to be with them at Thanksgiving because I'm sure, Okay, that's what's trending. It's time to catch a cheater. On the Tubile Show, Megan is on the phone today for to Catch Cheater and she thinks that her husband Sam of five years might be cheating. So in a few minutes we're going to see if we can catch him if he is. Hopefully he's not. But Megan was going on, why do you think he's cheating?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So, like you said, we've been married for five years and like he have a good marriage, and I feel like he still dotes on me and like tries to you know, say that he loves me most days and we try and you know, spend time together every night and watch like a show or something to check in. But I just I don't know, Like I just I feel like I missed the days when we could just do anything we wanted, when we weren't so busy with work, and I just feel like maybe he's not missing that and looking for something better. And the thing that's kind of different is he's just been like working constantly lately.
Speaker 9: And a thing about my husband.
Speaker 6: Is that he just like hates his phone. He hates dealing with his phone, and he's like not a big Texter. He barely texts me and we're married, and you know, he's never been one to like scroll endlessly, but just recently, he has constantly been on his phone, texting for hours. And again, he is never on his phone, so it's just like a huge shift, like I can't pry the phone from him. And yeah, so I like I keep asking him, like who is he talking to? And his answer is just always just like someone from work or it's about work. And at this point, you know, like I've asked him several times, so I can understand why he might be annoyed, but I just like really don't understand the shift. And you know, at one point and like this is where like I just feel like queasy thinking about it. But I looked over and he was texting someone named Luna, and I was kind of like, who's that and he just like kept insisting that it was a girl from work and it's you know, just about some projects they're working on. But he's it's odd, like he never worked on things that way, and I feel really guilty about it. But I did try and snoop on his phone and he has a path code on there now, which he's never had before, and like I didn't even know he knew how to make a path code, so I want to believe him, but I just I don't know. It's like he makes this little smirk when he's texting sometimes that he doesn't realize what he's doing, and it just like really is making me specond guess everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of shit. I don't like that. From not having a passcode to having one.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, so Devil's advocate, Like, do you know about what he's working on it work? Does it all of a sudden require endless amounts of effort?
Speaker 6: Not really? And That's why I'm like, Okay, I don't really understand he's like again, I asked him a lot about it, and he's stressed out and he's just kind of like I don't want to like talk about it right now. So that is kind of a red flag right now for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is there anybody that you think that you would suspect at all? This Luna girl?
Speaker 6: Maybe this yeah person from work, But otherwise it's like I mean, like I said, like the otherwise he you know, he like makes an effort to tell me he loves me and like spend time with me in the evening, but like it's just this other behavior that is so strange and unlike him. So I don't know, it's not her. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you already told us what a grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we'll play a song come back, and then we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he believes that first of all, and if he sends those flowers to you or to somebody else. Okay, Okay, play a song come back, and then call him and get you to catch a Cheater next, if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Megan is on the phone and she thinks that her husband Sam of five years might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets the gift of free flowers delivered from our foial department, absolutely free, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to his wife, Megan or to somebody else. But before we do that, Megan, why do you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So, my husband usually is not a big phone guy, and it's just been very recently that he's sort of been glued to his phone. He's been constantly texting, and he says that it's for work all the time. And I asked him, I've been asking him a lot, like what's it about. He's very cagy about it. And I looked over and he was texting someone named Luna, who I don't know, and he said that it was just someone from work and they've been talking about a work project and it's just a big shift and unlike him, and I don't.
Speaker 10: Feel good about it.
Speaker 6: But I did try and snoop and he put a password on his phone, which I didn't have before, and I was sort of shocked that he knew how to even so like not into the phone usually. Yeah, so that's kind of why I'm a little suspicious and just kind of want to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hey, this is corrible calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Sam.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is Sam Sam.
Speaker 1: Hi, how are you? Please? Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations. He're this month's big winner.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm confused.
Speaker 14: What is this.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses.
Speaker 9: Wow. No, I did not know that.
Speaker 1: That's awesome and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 15: That's that's so cool.
Speaker 1: I can take the information down in a matter of minutes over the phone. If you don't know who you want to send them to? Right now, I can call you back. I can said a time to do that now, it's fine. First I would just need the first and last name of the person you'd like to send the flowers to. Megan, Okay, anything you want to put in a card there?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that your wife?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And that's the last name.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: How long you guys been married? That's cute.
Speaker 9: Five years? Yeah, she's awesome.
Speaker 1: Five years. That's a long time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's pretty, she's pretty. Love this this is awesome.
Speaker 1: You ever think of jumping ship ever after that long?
Speaker 10: Yeah? No?
Speaker 9: Never? And can we just do the flower thing?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Actually we can't because this is actually the Jewbill Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jewbel. Hi am Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: What we do a segment on our show called to Catch a Cheater where if you suspect your significant other might be fooling around, we can see you they send flowers to and if they send them to somebody else then it's a way of telling. And your wife, Megan is actually on the phone.
Speaker 13: What And.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, what is going on?
Speaker 9: I don't get it? But you think I'm cheating? On you.
Speaker 6: Well, I just feel like you've been texting so much constantly. You're like you usually don't even use your phone and I try to unlock it, and you added a passcode, and it's like every time you're on your phone, you're like smirking when you're texting that woman Luna from work or whatever. And I also feel like we just like haven't really been connecting or like you barely like wanted to touch me recently. And I just I don't know, like I was afraid that you had become bored with our relationship or with me, like have you Can we talk.
Speaker 9: About this in private? I don't know if we want to get into this on the radio.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 6: I mean, honestly, I deserve an answer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, how you do?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 9: I agree? But can we this is embarrassing? Can we not do this?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: I mean I don't want to know what's going on. It's like, if it's not cheating, I don't know what else I'm supposed to believe everything is pointing to that.
Speaker 15: Okay, well, you are right. We haven't been on the same page lately. You know, I've been working like crazy, You've been working like crazy. We barely see each other. I have like no energy at the end of the when I get home, and then the last thing I want to do is bore you with my day again, you know, and just just keeps happening day after day after day. Uh So, I don't have make control over my life. And I missed when we could just have fun, you know, and we just I can't remember the last time we just went bowling or mini golf or anything.
Speaker 9: Done like that, you know, just fun.
Speaker 15: And uh yeah, I just feel like everything's pretty planned and I don't know.
Speaker 9: I love you, but.
Speaker 15: Oh boy, the Luna Luna is Luna is an AI bought new It's a new AI thing. My coworkers told me about it. It's she's not real, she's a It's a You juste cat with him and talk to them and you can tell them your problems, and it's like a very sophisticated AI.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 15: It's very embarrassing, and I hate that I am doing it, but I just needed someone to talk to and I've been stressed out and I don't I don't my friends. I don't have friends anymore. They all have kids and they're all busy, and I just I just feel completely lost right now. So I thought maybe this is something I could fix on my own with not having.
Speaker 9: To, you know, get any help or anything. And so, and it's kind of a cool thing.
Speaker 15: It's like I convent, I don't have to bore her with work.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that you're feeling that way. But is AI Luna more of like an AI therapist or like an AI girlfriend.
Speaker 9: More like a therapist? Honestly, I mean, I don't know. It's the I guess you.
Speaker 6: Could say this. I don't understand why I talk to her like you're choosing a robot over me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you say it like that.
Speaker 15: It's yeah, it's very embarrassing, but I'm I'm struggling, and I, you know, would never cheat on you.
Speaker 6: I can't believe you like that, but I get it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Luna, it sounds like I don't know what what I want to work things out like and figure figure things out with us, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I understand. I understand, and like, I'm glad that you're honest about this, and I feel like we can obviously work through this. And I'm sorry that you're feeling this way like that you feel like you don't have anyone to talk to you but a fake robot so dumb.
Speaker 15: I get when you say it, when you say it out loud, I don't know.
Speaker 9: It's just I got in over my head with it. I was just like, this will work, and.
Speaker 15: Now it's it feels when I say it out loud, it sounds really ridiculous.
Speaker 6: But I think, so you need to say that. I don't Linna. I think probably, Yeah, she's a little bit of a tramp.
Speaker 1: At least you know he's not cheating. But yeah, Meghan, do you mind hearing about the stuff that Sam wants to talk about?
Speaker 6: No? I mean, I know.
Speaker 9: You could save you from my boring, boring, dumb stories.
Speaker 6: I want to be connected to you, though. I think like we needed to talk to work about like taking some like a week off and just like doing something together.
Speaker 1: Because Meghan, are you bored? Are you bored by his stories? Or does Sam just feel like he's boring you with them?
Speaker 6: I am not bored by his stories. He just feels that way, and I want to be there for all of it, you know, I think.
Speaker 1: That happens a lot. If somebody cares about you, they want to be involved in what's going on in your life. But sometimes since it's your life at work, Sam, it can seem boring talk to you, but it might be interesting to Megan. And I'm sure she wants to be there for you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is so easy.
Speaker 15: I thought this would be way more difficult figuring this out.
Speaker 9: And thank you for being understanding.
Speaker 6: And English is just take a trip somewhere.
Speaker 9: Yes, absolutely, I'll take time. You need to take time off work.
Speaker 15: Anyway, Let's let's try to find the marking because they know it's there, you know, Yeah, definitely, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, maybe you're gonna ask Luna where she thinks would be a nice.
Speaker 1: Probably not the Jubile shows to catch a cheater? Good morning? Can I take your order?
Speaker 10: I think that's tall chick, a large black cope.
Speaker 9: Large black cops.
Speaker 1: Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 9: No, I mean a large?
Speaker 1: She means a vent Yeah, the biggest ony.
Speaker 12: Venty is large, no vent is twenty.
Speaker 9: Large is large. In fact, paul is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three.
Speaker 1: Languages almost I'm for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for all the trivia glory, Let's go Vicky. Yeah. Also, speaking of pouring gravy all over your body at the Thanksgiving table, is anybody speaking about that?
Speaker 9: People?
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 1: I think? Anyway? You need to get your house gravied up, and Macy' has got you covered, literally with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you are Victoria, They're also here to help with all of your fall decor needs. So shop in store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play Victoria, call us right now eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to take on Victoria Ramirez? Who is are you going to trash talk again today? Or oh okay, so Gabby just fixed one of mine. Victoria's got her trash talk ready and I'm gonna hit her Vicky's trash talk song. Thank you that she put in the audio stuff. Here, here we go.
Speaker 7: We'll be ready, ready, ready, all right, okay, Yeah, this loss is going to hurt so bad even your doctor isn't gonna know what to prescribe you for the pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a scary as part. This loss is gonna hurt so bad that not even Thomas the.
Speaker 7: Train has felt see you like that before.
Speaker 9: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I think my five year old nephew would love them.
Speaker 4: The delivery, it's a lot of pausing and like awkwardness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, wrote it kind of back had you had to look down at your paper halfway through. That kind of took away from the trash sock a little bit.
Speaker 7: Okay, well you know what, guys, I think of these and I can't just remember them.
Speaker 1: You write them down, so I remember that. But she did, but she did it all right. Well, I'm scared. She just through her paper. She's ready to go. Call calls right now. If you want to play, we'll play you Verus Victoria right after this. It's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 16: I'm stupid, you're smart, I was wrong, you were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 9: All right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game at You versus Victoria, Your chance to take on Victoria Ramire is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria India. What's up, India? Wonderful? How are you doing? I'm agreed. Do you think you have what it takes to take down Victoria?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Confident today? What did it for you? Was it the Thomas the train trash talk?
Speaker 17: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what? All right, We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and while she's leaving India, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, all right, she's outside. The door is closed in India. Your time starts. Now.
Speaker 3: What is the name of the longest side of a triangle opposite the right angle?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: How many eggs does a hen typically lay in one day? I see how many days does it take for the moon to orbit the Earth?
Speaker 1: It's wondering by how many sides does a hexagon have?
Speaker 9: Eight?
Speaker 1: What type of animal is a dolphin?
Speaker 15: And oh, I don't know?
Speaker 1: All right, I almost got that. Don't bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's coming back in and getting your headphones on his stuff. Ready, India, what's something you would like to tell the world today.
Speaker 12: You can't heal in the same environment that you got hurt.
Speaker 3: Amen, you better get out of that toxicity.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep? Are you okay? I just started shaking that hit somewhere. We'll figure that out. But that is a very good point India. All right, Victoria, yep, let's go. Have you been hurt by this game before?
Speaker 7: Every day that I'll say, day I lose, But that's just every day.
Speaker 1: Well, it's impossible for the hill. While you're here. You didn't hear what India said. That's true, I damn it. I don't leave. Yeah, all right, thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to meet India outright to win. In India, you can tell Victoria whin to go okay, one, there you go.
Speaker 3: What is the name of the longest side of a try angle opposite the right angle?
Speaker 1: Wait? They have to wait the biggest one. Wait, the longest side of the triangle. We mean they're all the same side. What do you wait? What up to the angle? Trying sides? Wait past? Oh my gosh, path, I don't have time for this. There are all the same size. How many eggs does a hen typically lay in one day? Five? How many days does it take for the moon to orbit the Earth? Oh, there'says five? Wait on, that's right, I just keeps going. How many sides does the hexagon have? Hy six?
Speaker 10: Next?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, keep going? No, got it in day? See how you guys did and send it over to the scoreboard. Our scoreboard producer Brad all Right. India did not get any correct. Victoria got one correct. Yea, India. Somebody came to play today. Yeah, and it was Victoria one hundred dollars gift card just for playing. Yeah. Absolutely, Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 3: The longest side of a triangle opposite the right angle is the high potten noose an egg?
Speaker 1: Bro Wait, a hen lay one egg? A day. What do you mean what I'm trying to I'm confused by the question.
Speaker 3: You were in the right spot when you kept trying to say obtuse, but it wasn't that one.
Speaker 1: It was like the high potten noose. Well this is cupid.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Okay, So hen lays one egg the moon orbits the Earth in twenty eight days?
Speaker 1: Wait the moon? Wait?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were both thinking the Earth and the sun, not the moon and the Earth.
Speaker 1: But that's why they call a woman's time of the month her moon cycle. Well what that? Yeah, it's based on it's her moon sight.
Speaker 3: That's actually funny. There are six sides in a hexagon, and then a dolphin is a mammal. You didn't ask me that one.
Speaker 1: You didn't get there. That's the lame, but you still got one. Thank you. Good job. Guys.
Speaker 7: Kind of lost on the egg one, but it's okay. One egg a day, Yeah, because don't like when people go get eggs, like there's usually a lot in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many days happened before they go get him?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I never knowd before exactly a lot of days and there's a lot of there's a lot of hands playing eggs at a house. Yeah, but then like only five heads are each popping out? One you get five? What do you what he's happening? Why are you cracking up?
Speaker 7: They just say it now, you just say it saying like they get pregnant and about like one eggod day?
Speaker 1: Do they have to keep getting pregnant?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Why do you think those roosters walk around with their heads out so high? Victoria every single weekday morning at this I remember. If you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is dm us at the Junil Show or go to the Juneil Show dot Com.
Speaker 2: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Brandon is on the phone today for a first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by Caitlin. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and see if shows house why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date. But first, Brandon, how long has it been since you heard from Kaitlin?
Speaker 10: Man, It's been probably about a week or so.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, you been trying to hit her up?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've been trying to just call and nothing.
Speaker 1: Nothing. All right, Well, tell us a little bit about your date.
Speaker 9: So we were set up by a mutual friend.
Speaker 10: Man I heard was right.
Speaker 14: Caitlin was beautiful and so fun, and instantly I.
Speaker 10: Was I was hooked.
Speaker 5: So we took her, or I took her out to uh just this chill pizza place and pretty cool that did you build your own pizza and put your own toppings and stuff and get to be you know, creative with with your with your pie and uh, that's.
Speaker 9: That's all cool.
Speaker 10: But I'm you know, I'm really more of.
Speaker 9: Just like a Pepperoni guy.
Speaker 14: So I just did that. But Caitlin, she actually convinced me to try some I prosuto on my pizza, and I got to hands her it was.
Speaker 9: It was delicious.
Speaker 14: I didn't know what I've been missing.
Speaker 1: Out on rolled yours when you ordered that, I.
Speaker 9: Did, Okay, I got to throw it a little bit.
Speaker 5: I love Italian so anytime I guess they no, it was.
Speaker 10: It was great, so good. They were like, well, let's just keep this going.
Speaker 5: We grabbed a nightcap, got some wine at a place next door. Fortunate enough, Kate and loves a good whiskey too, so I treated her to an next Japanese whiskey and uh, that opened the door to talking about travel and our hopes and dreams.
Speaker 10: And places we've been, places we'd like to go.
Speaker 14: So then after that, I walked her home and actually ended the night with a kiss.
Speaker 6: It was I guess it was.
Speaker 9: A little awkward, but it was awkward.
Speaker 5: Well, you just like I went in to kiss her, kiss her cheap, and then like she turned and I ended up like kissing her lips, and it was it was kind of an awkward slash funny moment, but cool and and one of.
Speaker 1: Those weird first kiss moments where it's like some you're kind of kind of dancing trying to figure out where you're supposed to go with it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, like it was.
Speaker 5: It was kind of like a funny moment, but I mean it turned into kind of.
Speaker 14: A passionate kiss, and and we're planned.
Speaker 10: To see each other afterwards.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good. But she hasn't gone back to you. What do you think? What do you think the reason is she goes on you?
Speaker 10: That's That's the thing.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Like, like, we had a great day, you know, the pieces was great, the drinks afterwards were great.
Speaker 10: You know. The kiss, although awkward, was kind of.
Speaker 14: Funny, and she didn't seem put off by it, you know, she actually leaned into the kiss afterwards, so it was like it seemed like everything was happening.
Speaker 10: But then I don't know, I mean, you know.
Speaker 14: How you seem to go like any anything could have happened here in the night that she might have just sound disgusting or off putting, and then just didn't want to make it awkward. I don't know, I'm kind of I've never been ghosted, so I'm just got I have all these questions.
Speaker 1: But did nothing happen that's sticking out in your mind?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 14: No, And like even at the like I said, like at the end of the night, like with the kids, like I don't think anyone that didn't want to see me again would have engaged like that, you know.
Speaker 10: And then when we were done, she actually mentioned she was excited to see me again. So that's even more like trivial with the situation.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, we'll see if we can figure out for you. Then we'll play a song come back and then call her and see what shersels why she's ghosting you, and maybe get you another date. Okay, all right, we'll play a song come back get your first Day follow up next if you're just joining us for today's first Day follow up. But Brandon is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Kitlyn. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and see if we can get him another date. But first, Brandon, before we call her, why don't you refresh our memory on your date with Kaitlyn.
Speaker 10: So caitl and I went on a date.
Speaker 5: I set it by mutual friends. We had pizza and wine and that was great, build your own and then we went out for drinks afterwards, great conversation, and I walked her home and we ended up kissing.
Speaker 10: And it was great.
Speaker 14: And then she was excited to seemingly excited dissing me again. But after that, it's just been it's been no communication and you have no idea why? Yeah, nothing, I'm it's kind of disappointing, souse.
Speaker 9: I really liked her.
Speaker 5: I thought we had great chemistry and it seemed to be mutual.
Speaker 10: So yeah, I'd be really bummed if it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 10: Absolutely?
Speaker 13: All?
Speaker 1: Right? Here we go, Hi ram Hi Man sweet to Caitlin. Please Caitlin, Hey, how are you? My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show. Hi, Caitlin, we're all here. I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria. Okay, Hi, Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 9: What's not much? Why are you calling me?
Speaker 1: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 12: No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: That's okay. You don't have to apologize. Maybe you will know that's we're calling you from you. We do a segment on the show it's called the First Date follow Up. That's where if you go on a date with someone and then you ghost them, that person can email us and ask us to call you and see if we can figure out why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you from somebody that you went on a date with.
Speaker 3: Oh are you ghosting somebody?
Speaker 1: Well you are, but do you know who it is?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yes? Brandon emailed us and told us a little bit about your date, and he said he really likes you and he thought you were into him. So he's confused as so why you're ghosting him? Do you mind telling us?
Speaker 12: Well, I didn't really like him. Okay, hot and smart and kind of awkward. It's actually kind of charming.
Speaker 1: Sohosting him, well, he he texted me something after our date that I just like haven't been able to get over.
Speaker 9: I didn't really know what to do with it.
Speaker 1: Well, was it a picture or something?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: No, God, no, I mean that happens. I think he's a good guy. What did he text you?
Speaker 6: Okay, let me really find it.
Speaker 12: Uh, okay, the text is your magic and have awakened parts of my body.
Speaker 6: That I have never felt before.
Speaker 9: It's like on the.
Speaker 12: Line, you know, Like I don't. That's just that's a lot after one date and kiss, and like I don't know if he's like.
Speaker 6: In a Shakespeare play, Like is he taking himself seriously?
Speaker 12: When he said that, I was expecting another text that was like, you know, harks their maiden.
Speaker 9: I longed for another evening of your presence or something like that.
Speaker 1: You know, that could have been. You know, there's some people out there that believe in love at first sight, so if they're laying and I don't think that could be a good thing.
Speaker 12: It was just it was so earnest and it just kind of felt like too much. And I think he hasn't been in a relationship in a while, and so I was afraid he was in like this romantic, dreamy bubble, and I gotta be with someone who's in the world that I'm living in, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I just hit you like a little bit too much.
Speaker 9: It just felt a little I mean, how is that possible?
Speaker 1: Like I'm just a person, give yourself.
Speaker 12: A little your magic, but like I've awakened parts of his body they never.
Speaker 18: So it was a little overwhelming to me.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: And then I don't know if I'm like on a pedestal, I just it just made.
Speaker 1: Me okay, all right, Well, thank you for telling us that. Now I got to let you know that Brandon is on the phone and has been listening what's his hawks on?
Speaker 17: Okay, hark sir, Yes, I can still well, I had dreamt of this pleasure of occasion.
Speaker 8: To you.
Speaker 9: Again, Hi, Park.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, I just put your business out on the radio. But you didn't have them call me.
Speaker 10: So no, that's that's quite all right.
Speaker 1: What parts of the body were awakened, Brandon?
Speaker 10: I mean, I'd rather not discuss that. I think people understand.
Speaker 1: That was pretty bold of you. Brandon, what was going on through your mind when you sent that text?
Speaker 10: I don't know. I was awakened.
Speaker 5: I'm a playful guy, but Caylyn just want to assure you that I do live in a reality And after our date, I was like, legit, I've never felt that way, and you know, after my last relationship, I just that was lacking and I want another date.
Speaker 10: And I want to be a part of your reality. Oh maybe I'm over the top, but this is how I was feeling.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Well, Cayln, would you like another date with Brandon? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh see Shakespeare's congratulations Brandon, you did it. You got another day here?
Speaker 13: Yes, I mean I like that he has a good attitude and I could laugh at this, and I appreciate that we're more on the same page than I thought, Kaylen.
Speaker 14: And I can't say how I said it, And I promise if I'm going overboard.
Speaker 10: With anything, you can always talk to me about it. But her heart and the onion.
Speaker 15: Boom at the Outback Steakhouse.
Speaker 10: Soon.
Speaker 1: If you think the American government is weird, think again, It's Dole show. Wait until you hear what the Australian government is asking their citizens to do. It's very odd and something that I'm sure many Americans also want to do. We'll tell you what weird thing the Australian government is having their citizens due that might be coming to America very soon. Right after this Dole show, picture this Doble show. You're in a work meeting. It's a very tense moment. Your boss just called out an employee for not doing their job in front of everybody. It's that awkward silence. It's so quiet that you can hear a pin drop. I love those moments. And they also provided Chipotle for lunch. You ate way too much, so you lean over to one side of your body, hoping you can just kind of relieve a little bit of tension in the midst of all that quietness. Everybody you will hear and then sorry about that show. Well, Australian government is asking their citizens to do something very strange, and they may have introduced the app of the year because of it. Okay, and it might be coming to America very soon. Australian's National Science Agency has just released a new app and it's asking the Australian citizens to track their farts.
Speaker 3: Why Why Why This makes no sense. It's called the Chart Your Fart app great branding. Yeah, really, watches do that already? Like they track it while you're sleeping, right do they?
Speaker 1: I thought did? I don't think they do that, and I make that up. I thought it did. Why would it? I don't know. If it did, I might start using my Apple Watch again. But it's called Chart your Fart. It lets you track things like fart frequency, fart duration, fart loudness, fart stinch and frequency along the smell lingered if it smelled. Does it do it itself or you have to enter in the information? You have to enter into the information. They're asking Australians to track their farts for three months. Why. What is the reason? Their press release says it's so that it can help scientists better understand the frequency and characteristics of one of the leading GOT health symptoms that we all experience.
Speaker 3: Okay, not do there are anybody under the bus or anything, but I'm going to producer or social media producer.
Speaker 1: Gabby. She gets awakened, is that correct English? Awakened in the middle of the night by her husband because his are so loud. Wake up, Gabby. I wonder if that would the tracking one.
Speaker 2: There's two things at play here.
Speaker 7: I'm a very light sleeper and my husband his farts are abnormally loud, so they wake me up in the middle of the night all the time.
Speaker 1: So he could use this chart your fart app that the Australian government is asking there such stew to track the far, well, you could track it for him, because so you could do it for him.
Speaker 3: But I wonder if it's something that he's eating that's triggering the loudness every night, or something that's happening.
Speaker 1: This is a lot, guys, This is a lot. It's always dies. It's funny though, and I'm sure that a lot of women can relate to that being woken up in the middle of the night by their husband farts. Solidarity. That's happened to me sometimes with like girlfriends or whatever when I'm in asleep and I hear him far. But it's always cute. Though for me, I'm like, oh, that's cute, a cute little I know mine aren't the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is that about that we just must eat the worst stuff as dudes?
Speaker 1: You really random things that helps the arts are cute. Thanks for saying that. I've woken myself up at night and I looked over. I was like, oh, shoot, was that. It was like, there's nobody here. You're storing. No, I was snoring. You didn't know, but I was like, oh my god, that was so scary. Catastrophe averted. The Australian government is asking their citizens to log their farts for three months on the new app Chart Your Farts, which they're hoping to make available in the States. I just I think we desperately need it.
Speaker 3: As someone Jubile that is very versed in the digestive system, how do you believe, Jubil that an app like this would actually be beneficial to somebody's health habits?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. They want you to chart it for frequency, duration, loudness, stench and how what smell lingered. And I'm guessing frequency is a good thing because how often are you farting? Yeah? I do know what. I pay attention and sometimes I'm like, wow, it's been a while. Really is everything okay?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be farting a lot, right? You should you would be. You should be farting a decent amount. Why because it means your guts working and doing stuff and it's getting rid of the gases and things like that. How long are you farting regular?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't think about this. Let's think about a jog your memory about your day yesterday? How often did you fart? You don't know?
Speaker 9: Track it.
Speaker 1: Our government mandates this for us. You're gonna need to know these things.
Speaker 7: If our government mandates this for us, I'd be saying we have a lot more things that we need to mandate before tracking.
Speaker 1: How far all the time? Okay, how far are we taking this conversation. The average healthy person should fart between fourteen and twenty three times per day. That's a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, makes sense. My daughter is an expert at it. She'll be mid sentence and fart and your sentence doesn't change. She doesn't, she has no care. I talked to her about it yesterday. She said she's like, She's like, well, I just think it's just everybody farts. Why does it matter? Like why did I have to stop telling my joke or telling my story because I farted? I don't need to do that. And I was like, I think I'm doing a good job as a father. That's a good book for life.
Speaker 1: Have you guys ever had an awkward fart just come out in a situation where you didn't want to fart.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, in the middle of the night I was sleeping, I heard Jubile do that in the studio that one time he let it out. I tried so hard not to say anything, and I looked around and no one mentioned it, and I was like, okay, Like this is when I first started working here, so I was like, I'm not going to say anything.
Speaker 1: No one else mentioned it, I'm not going to mention it.
Speaker 7: And then a few months go by and he's like, guys, like, sometimes I just let it out, and I.
Speaker 1: Told him, whips out, That's what he said. Sometimes they just slip out, like I'm trying not to. I don't and then that and it'll just slip right out. And then one day that it did, I was like, oh sweet, nobody heard. But I see Victoria look up from my computer and I was like, I'm pretty sure she heard that. Pretend like we didn't hear it though right behind you try to go to the I was like, ever now, and I'll mention it. I'll just keep it quiet.
Speaker 3: But it was so men say anything.
Speaker 1: Yoga classes is the best place if you want to hear somebody out of somebody accident. I've never heard that at yoga class. You haven't know, Oh yeah, there's usually one person who does. Is it just because you're relaxed, because you're in the class, you're relaxed attention, you're tense, you know, you're tensing up things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's always one of those ones that you didn't even feel coming. But it was so hearty, you know, it's a hardy one. Are going that far in this one? One time I was on a date and every time I stepped on my way to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Those are the fun ones. Yeah, we're going upstairs and you're like, well, admitted all the way. Tennis This remove to Australia text end four one six one. Would you use this apps? Time for Nino's? What's trending?
Speaker 3: How do we really feel about our favorite fast food restaurants going into the merch business because we have options now, Like Chipotle has got a list of holiday gifts including Cilantro scented soap, water cup candles, and a whole bunch of other things like.
Speaker 1: A car napkin holder.
Speaker 3: Why if you're a Chipotle rewards member, you have a chance to win a bundle through sweep steaks and all kinds of fun stuff.
Speaker 1: It doesn't stop there. KFC is just unveiled candles that smelled like fried chicken and biscuits home.
Speaker 7: So like, why the candles and the scented lotions?
Speaker 1: Like, give me like a blanket or a pillow or a T shirt.
Speaker 3: You can also get a bucket a chicken car freshener, but I don't have that either.
Speaker 1: If you're into that, I should be hungry all the time. Yeah, that's how I feel.
Speaker 4: It's exactly like the pharmaceutical companies making a drug that creates an epidemic and then giving you the solution. So they're creating giving you the poisoned air, and then they want to give you the candle to cover up your toots.
Speaker 7: Cola isn't poison brads, it's.
Speaker 3: Not fast food, but that like cilantro soap, might make you crave a burrito and that's probably what they're hoping for. Yeah, you are the product. No, I can't help it. Okay, So now we're talking about E coli again. So remember the issue with the onions and the big max. Yes, so now we have an issue with carrots and it's the same outbreak essentially seriously, so, there have been thirty nine people infected with from organic carrots in eighteen different states.
Speaker 1: So it's from Grimway Farms and that's what we're watching now.
Speaker 3: They've are sold at Trader Joe's and other places, so if you've shopped at them, just check your bag of organic carrots and make sure that it's not Grimway Farms at this moment. But and when carrots and onions aren't safe, what.
Speaker 1: Are you going to do? The outcome is grim Oh my god, I wish I had the rim Shop for that. Okay, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna do with this. This at least will make everybody happy. It is official.
Speaker 3: Betty White is being honored next year with her very own stamp.
Speaker 1: What kind of stamp?
Speaker 3: A stamp like stamp that goes on envelopes and stuff. Have you ever seen a stamp?
Speaker 1: No, I like a stamp that like you stamp someone. No, like a mailing a postage stamp. She's getting thrown postage stamp. She's such an icon. She's her face is now on a postage stamp. Why I said A big deal, because it's awesome. Who mails things anymore? People her age?
Speaker 3: Oh, some people actually collect stamps because they're worth things.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. What are they worth? Can you use the questions? Like what there things? Stamps are worth a lot of money? Why? Because they're rare? People don't use them.
Speaker 3: Some with like Elvis Presley on them and like Marilyn Monroe and like like kind of icons. There were other ones that were also listed this year, like a compass, rose, a snake for Lunar New Year, like all of these different things. And every year there's new ones that are issued, and so royal collectors can have make serious money if they were to sell them, but usually they're just like in books, the same thing with coins.
Speaker 1: Sticker sticker, it's a sticker. Basically, it is a sticker that our office is coming out with a new stickers on your laptop. Yeah, exactly, pulling on laptop. That actually would be really cute.
Speaker 4: Anyway, my collection of rare stamps and put them on your laptop.
Speaker 3: For those of you who have heard of the US Postal Service, then for those of you who are aware of what postage stamps are, that's what's happening.
Speaker 4: I gotta be honest. Hey, US Postal Service, can you get it together? Every time I get something from you, it's all over the place. It's never, it's never.
Speaker 1: It is never a smooth process. No, it's their fault because then the guy called this.
Speaker 6: The other day.
Speaker 1: I was trying to get a package.
Speaker 4: The guy called and said, hey, we got your package at this facility. Why is it a facility and not in my apartment? Okay, fine, I'll go to the facility to get there. And he goes like, oh, it's not you, it's somebody else.
Speaker 1: You've heard that before. Come on, And that is why Amazon wins. No stick needed, Hey, man, makes it a lot easier.
Speaker 19: Jewbles Dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: Actually I don't, but you had a segment about a week and a half ago of a woman who did it wasn't a dirty secret, it was a secret she had a six year old child with a man.
Speaker 1: Okay, I remember that, Yeah, I remember that one. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I reached out desperately because the profile and.
Speaker 6: Description of this person fit the description.
Speaker 18: Of my daughter's dad exactly to a mee.
Speaker 2: And so I was desperately trying to reach out to hopefully get my information to this person so that we can see if this is in fact the same person.
Speaker 6: I just I haven't been able.
Speaker 18: To let it both.
Speaker 2: I heard the segment, I had my daughter listen to the segment, and she, without me even saying anything.
Speaker 18: To her, started bawling.
Speaker 9: He feels that.
Speaker 18: It is her father.
Speaker 3: Were you married to that person? Because she was talking about how the man that was her baby daddy that passed was married or was your baby married?
Speaker 18: So quick snapshot of the relationship.
Speaker 6: So he has an eighteen.
Speaker 2: Year old son and then my daughter who's fifteen. And if this person who has a six year old by him is in fact, you know, the same person, that means she would have been the third baby Mama.
Speaker 18: That sounds so terrible, And so she didn't know about his other child she called the third child because that one, if it is him, is only three years old.
Speaker 2: And he did have a child with someone that he was married to and also.
Speaker 6: Was married to at the time he.
Speaker 18: Had passed, so he had ever been married, briar, So he wasn't married when this person.
Speaker 2: Who this six year old mother him, But he would have wanted to keep it a secret because at that point in time, the instability that he had to offer for his other children. And I know him to the core and I see that that is something he would have probably done, is to try to not And this sounds really terrible to say, because rip, you know, he's not here with us anymore, but he didn't want to own his responsibilities with the other to be children that he had, though it wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we'll see if we can get that information from that person. But if they hear this, they can also get a hold of us, so I'll try to connect you guys.
Speaker 7: The hardest part of it is that it's all anonymous, like people like to leave their phone numbers.
Speaker 1: How love this will air this very little secret and they obviously listened, so if they hear it, then yes, and.
Speaker 18: You can take all my con tact information. So if this person does hear the.
Speaker 2: Segment or will please somebody that sure knows that hears it and they feel so inclined to reap out.
Speaker 6: I know she mentioned she wants.
Speaker 18: Wait until after the holidays.
Speaker 6: That seems like forever now that we think that this could.
Speaker 18: Be a possibility.
Speaker 2: So my daughter and I at least would like to know if you know that's the case.
Speaker 1: Before then Okay, well yeah, we'll we'll see we can if they hopefully can hear it or someone knows them and hear it, and then they can reach back out to us and we'll put you two together. Yeah all right, Well, thank you for your not their little secret, but thank you for.
Speaker 6: I appreciate it, all right, bye?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret? I do, sweet? What is it? Okay?
Speaker 19: So my ex with a marathon runner and you were those short shorts with the under included okay.
Speaker 6: And I found out you was cheating on me.
Speaker 19: So I took some poison ivy and I rubbed it on his shirt on the underwear part. It really didn't start working until he got sweaty and was running quite away.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's pretty miserable. Not a very nice thing to do, but I was pretty mad.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've had poison ivy in that area before and it is not fun, not at all.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went pe in a bush and it was poison ivy. So wait that well that definitely was good revenge.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Okay, bye bye, Bye, what's your dirty little secret,