Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks. Your phone Elvi's elvidan Elvie Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the deal. You got a letter from Anthony. He says, my brother Mark is getting married this weekend. His fiance Lauren is a nervous wreck. They're getting married in a place it's been her dream wedding place forever. They wouldn't get married at any other place. Can you imagine you have all the details set and then someone like Dave Brody calls, pretending to be the owner of the catering hol in New Jersey and dashes your hopes and dreams. Anyway, Anthony goes on to say she's been crazy about every detail and hasn't been able to enjoy the experience so far, so now she needs a good laugh. Would you phone tap her and tell her there's a problem with the arrangements at the catering hall? All right? You know there's gonna be a big problem when she gets this phone call. Listen how the family gets involved. Everyone in the family gets involved with Dave Rody as he calls as the mean owner of the catering hall.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Veto?
Speaker 4: Veto is called from the catering hole. Let's listen to Hello, Lauren Zei please speaking. This is a Vito chooky On, the owner of Bneszinian in Park. Oh hi, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Okay? Good?
Speaker 6: You'll nervous today only because you're calling me.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm going over.
Speaker 3: The uh you know, the paperwork going into the weekend, and it looks like we got two weddings booked for tomorrow. So what I had to do was I had to go with the wedding that booked first, which was the Cassava wedding. And so we're gonna have a problem tomorrow. They have a noon wedding all so I can do a nine o'clock wedding on Sunday.
Speaker 5: No, I'm leaving for my honeymoon on Sunday. You don't understand you're having my reception at noon tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we apparently we aren't, because no, you didn't understand.
Speaker 5: You can't be doing this to me, mister Veto.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you know, Vito.
Speaker 5: You can't do this to me. This is my dream wedding place I've booked in in October. Yeah, of not this past year the year before, But you cannot tell me that you have to wedding books for Saturday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, we're.
Speaker 3: Just gonna We're gonna move you to Sunday, but a staff will make all the calls.
Speaker 5: Mister.
Speaker 4: Here's what I'll do.
Speaker 3: We'll throw in a Japanese station and a caveat station.
Speaker 4: There will be no charge. You want to create yo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hello, listen to me. Listen to me very carefully. Who is this? This is this is the groom to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, this is Veto. I'm one of the honors.
Speaker 6: Yes, listen to me very very carefully. Right, Okay, we have our wedding book for over a year there, sir.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the Cassavas have it for a year and a half.
Speaker 6: Well, then, how the hell can you possibly tell me now that over a year that you do not you overlook this? This is something that's completely unacceptable.
Speaker 4: We can book you on Sunday at nine on.
Speaker 6: A plane on Sunday, sir, Well, you.
Speaker 4: Could probably change the flight.
Speaker 5: We have a whole lot.
Speaker 6: Kid. No, listen to me.
Speaker 4: Did she tell you?
Speaker 3: Did you tell you about the free Japanese carving station I'll set up for you.
Speaker 6: Guys, let's look, don't don't try and in sugarcoat a bad situation with that kind of a line.
Speaker 4: The important cheese table I'll throw in. I'm trying to help you here.
Speaker 6: Listen to me. Listen to me. This is absolutely we were just in the place. Yeah, I know yays ago and there was no problem mentioned.
Speaker 4: But John didn't know.
Speaker 6: Now the day before, not two days before, not a month before. We were there tons of times. The day before.
Speaker 3: Did your fiance mention, we'll call your guests, We'll do all the work.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 6: Listen to me. We're coming down there right now, right now. Listen to me.
Speaker 4: Why can't you be flexible? Just move to Sunday?
Speaker 5: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, do.
Speaker 3: Your husband seemed I think he's like flexible. He seems like maybe go works a lot for Sunday.
Speaker 5: This has been a year and a half. I've been calling, I've been coming over there. I dropped my stuff off, I paid you the money, and you did not know this before today. This is the day before they're ready.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm going to hands on there be a place.
Speaker 5: To have my wedding, and you're gonna have to support transport. No, no, forget it. I'm coming. I'm coming there. All my guests are going to be there.
Speaker 4: Ten years from now, you look back on as a well matter.
Speaker 5: They're just figuring this out today. Mom, how did they.
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who is this? This is the mother of the bride.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hi, congratulations.
Speaker 5: By the way, well we have people coming in from Texas, from Florida.
Speaker 4: I know they got people coming in from Ecuador.
Speaker 6: So well, how come nobody caught this till today?
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, I'm the owner. I don't go through all the manuals every day and look for everything.
Speaker 6: But well, what do you suppose you're going to do about this?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: She's got a legally signed crime.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely, but.
Speaker 3: We cannot.
Speaker 5: We cannot have the wedding on Sunday.
Speaker 4: All right, you want to share the room with the Cassavas, I mean.
Speaker 6: That's really want to share the room?
Speaker 4: No, they have SASA.
Speaker 6: Well are you going to take money off the bill?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well I told them, I said, uh, you know, I give him the free Japanese carving station, the sushi station.
Speaker 6: The yeah no, no, no, free Japanese coving station.
Speaker 5: Where is the fable old room? This is the bride again, this is a bridg Yeah, Hi, Jean Vita, you fell them.
Speaker 6: We're being there now tomorrow. If there's two weddings there. His problems, our wedding will be there with my people at noon tomorrow.
Speaker 5: His problem is.
Speaker 6: Mistake he deals with.
Speaker 3: Tell you your tough guy fiance that that sounds like a great idea. But I'm gonna have four hundred and fifty people in one room if you show up tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Listen to me. We need to find a place at noon for our wedding reception.
Speaker 4: I got a friend over at the Ramata in Huntingdon. Will that work?
Speaker 6: Where's Huntington in Long Island?
Speaker 4: I got a friend there who can do it?
Speaker 5: Island? Are you gonna bus everybody from here to Long Island?
Speaker 4: I'm just coming up with ideas. He owes me a favor I could do that.
Speaker 5: Long Island is not an option. We're talking North Jersey. Do you have to call mclousi's I don't care who you have to call. Just get me a wedding reception for noon tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you being flexible about this. And there's one more thing.
Speaker 3: In addition to the Japanese calling stations, I've just been phone tapped by your future.
Speaker 4: Brother in lo Anthony.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, congratulations, have a great wedding.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you guys totally call me. You guys. I love you, Marshay Here, hold on.
Speaker 4: How's it going, Mark? Anything you want to say to.
Speaker 6: Your brother and they want to say him my brother, I'm gonna kick him in the teeth when I see him.
Speaker 3: Elvis phone tap.
Speaker 4: Oh this phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all Party Space.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tab. We're only on Elvis Duran in the morning show. Here a new Elvis Duran phone tap weekday mornings.