Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys, springing live.
Speaker 4: From the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the.
Speaker 3: Star in Frisco.
Speaker 5: Puts up six past segment's got Tixon t touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 6: It's a Thursday edition of Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas, in the s WBC studios.
Speaker 7: Welcome in everybody.
Speaker 8: We've got Patrick Nose Walker, that's Josh Rodriguez with a great hat on.
Speaker 4: We've got Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 2: I like your your hat, thanks man.
Speaker 7: That's all it is.
Speaker 2: You big fan of Bung June Home?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no idea.
Speaker 3: What are your favorite films? He's like huge, Well, you know that one where like he he like, why that one where he walked?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: God, yeah, I think there was like water in one of those episodes. I mean movies.
Speaker 2: Movies, yeah, the movie, yeah, film if you will.
Speaker 7: Cameras were involved, just like that. That's all.
Speaker 2: It's cool. Directed thanks Man, good stuff, shust in my cinophiles out there, Yeah you know who you are? Name what movie like from Parasite?
Speaker 4: Oh is Parasite one of those?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah? Yeah. See.
Speaker 4: That's the thing is like I may have seen the movie, but I may not know anything.
Speaker 8: About who made it, Okay, which is probably a problem because I mean, we work in creative video, and so maybe they should get the credit where credit.
Speaker 2: Is due, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: And and I just I'm like, I just watched the show, or watch the movie, or watch whatever it.
Speaker 2: Is snow Piercer. Have you heard of that show? Okay, Well he directed the film, Yeah, mickey seventeen.
Speaker 4: I've heard that's the that's a relatively new one, right seventeen.
Speaker 2: Ye, that's twenty twe I didn't love that one.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's where the guy like dies over and over and over again.
Speaker 10: Is basically a perversion of multiplicity, basically is what it is.
Speaker 7: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I love it's the bungs you and ho on talking cow.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love that we're all about other people's interest talking movie. You guys love wrestling.
Speaker 8: I love racing like it's it's like a whole Also, yeah, I know you love racing also, I believe it and the formula, the ones back this week NASCAR is ramping up and the playoffs.
Speaker 2: That's right, justin Melvin. In the comments, he says, Josh is going to dominate the rating game again.
Speaker 10: Today again is a strong again because I tend and I checked yesterday cow talied.
Speaker 7: I mean I had two categories. He did, so did Josh though, Oh yeah, that's oh you came in my phone, so dominate again.
Speaker 10: There was domination if anything wins And crow for you, my friend, How is the crow being prepared?
Speaker 7: Are we? Is it or has to be baked? Because I don't want it. I think it's a different type of.
Speaker 2: I want to say fried, but that would be an issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it would grill real what are you saying?
Speaker 7: It would be thrilled?
Speaker 2: Crow for you my friend?
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, careful eat crow.
Speaker 4: Careful, continue on here on talking cowboys.
Speaker 6: That's the uh no, we're not going there, go back to film talk right back to uh we're gonna go so.
Speaker 8: Uh no, the rating game will come up here in a little bit. We did offense yesterday. If you haven't watched our show yet, go online, go on YouTube and watch yesterday's show. It was really insightful. There was a lot of really good stuff with these two guys, Tommy Yarrish on how they view each position group on the offensive side of the ball. It was such a fun segment that we decided not to rush it, and so we've pushed defense to today. So we're going to talk about the defensive side of the ball today and go through each position group and rate it.
Speaker 4: Like it's in Madden.
Speaker 8: And what we did yesterday, which was a new thing and it was really fun, was we let the YouTube comments decide a champion.
Speaker 6: For each one of the position groups. So Josh has two wins and Patrick has two.
Speaker 2: We're crowning a champ today.
Speaker 8: We are crowning a champ today. No, Tommy, he had one win, so we eliminated him off of the show. He's not able to be back today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's learning again.
Speaker 2: At one point, I really do want to go through your ratings as well mine. I would value those more than myself.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 8: I don't know about that one, but I'll give my ratings if we have time at the end of Yeah, please do. Before we go into that, though, I want to get into some news and notes. We talked about roster gymnastics yesterday. Those gymnastics have now landed. Whether it was an eight, nine or ten on your scoring chart, whatever it may be, they are done and the Cowboys look like they have their.
Speaker 4: Fifty three man roster going into Week one.
Speaker 7: Pat they do so.
Speaker 10: They made several transactions and there are more to come. We'll discuss that in the moment. But as far as the acrobatics that were occurrent on yesterday, the Cowboys successfully placed a claim for two cornerbacks, one Trickweezy Bridges and one Rederick aka Ready Steward.
Speaker 7: And what you may or may not know is.
Speaker 10: If a club is successfully awarded to claim those players or that player has to be assigned to the active fifty three man roster. So two cornerbacks came in, Cowboys needed to free up two seats, so two cornerbacks went out of the door via waivers. Those two guys are Andrew Booth and Zion Childress. And I hate that I said the last part, but I did.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 10: The Cowboys are hoping one of both of those guys clear waivers, which we will know at some point early afternoon today. If one or both do, then look for at least one of them to make their way back to the practice squad. Cowboys would love for that to be Zion Childress, but again we'll see. As it stands, Cowboys have one practice squad spot remaining, not counting the potential I p P exemption. There's a player on the radar that reports are out there right now, but we'll see if that grows any legs. But so they have one right now. So that was two in, two out. They also had two or four additional moves made. Phil MafA was placed on injured reserve returnable expected move, as was Kayln Carson injured reserve returnable. Those two guys will miss a minimum of four games. Those two spots that were freed up were assigned to c. J. Goodwin, an annual tradition and a Keem identity. We called it on Talking Cowboys, hands down the best podcast, and before it happened, and before that happened, it's almost almost like we're really good at what we do because we we do our jobs well.
Speaker 7: Arguable, not even arguably definitely, you.
Speaker 2: Can argue anything.
Speaker 10: You could argue anything. That doesn't mean you should, but you could, right So those transactions happening. Well, so as it stands, the Cowboys are you know, this for Nageland, but they're at fifty three and it's kind of settled in. Practice squad came out yesterday. So, like I mentioned, they have fifteen guys already signed to the practice squad. Uh and the totality of it are guys that they waived or released the day prior. So check that out on Dallas Cowboys dot com. We'll you know, piecemeal those as we go alonger if Kyle wants to run down the list, you know, Kyle will run down the list for you.
Speaker 4: I don't have the entire guest right now. This is the Holden Greer fill out practice squad article.
Speaker 10: So Jalen Brooks, Treyshawn Holden, Ernest Brown, Sadiq Charles, Jaron Christian, Elijah Clark, Jalen Cropper, Malik Davis, Rivaldo fairwe us back, He's back, he and holding their Backrevalden Princeton, Fannas back, Will Greer is back, Robert Rochelle, keem On Hall, Justin Baron, Buddy Johnson. Literally every single one of those names were on the ninety man roster for the Cowboys. So we'll see what additional names they are outside, so we'll see how that goes. And last, but certainly not least, shouts out to Nicole Hutcheson. We had this conversation last night. She reached out to me and told me that a very very credible source told her that Isaiah Land no pun intended, would be landing today at DFW to come talk with the Cowboys about likely re signing with the team. He is a twenty twenty three undrafted free agent, had a standout training camp in preseason before he was waived. At that time doing the numbers cut down, Cowboys wanted him back on the practice squad, but the coach said nana.
Speaker 2: And for those unfamiliar, I kind of compared him to the Perry On Winfree of that year. A guy that balled out in preseason, a guy that played really well in training camp, and then for you know, was on the bubble, one of those bubble guys. And in this scenario, he was cut before making fifty three to bring him back. I'm excited to see him so as he was.
Speaker 8: Liked more within the walls of this Bill thing than I think even Perry On Winfrey.
Speaker 4: Winfrey made the oh no agaree, and they loved Isaiah.
Speaker 2: They pleased.
Speaker 7: They were that.
Speaker 8: Out of the entire time that I've covered the team since twenty nineteen, I have never seen them so downright disappointed that a guy got claimed off of waivers other than Isaiah Lion.
Speaker 7: Isaiah Land, they were not happy. He did not make it that you know. They were displeased. So I think you can look at that him back.
Speaker 10: The Cowboys unfortunately lost Tyrus week two waivers he to the Detroit Lions, so trade off throw. So Isaiah Land is expected to reunite with the Cowboys as early as today. They still have some moving parts. Because I know you're doing the math and you're thinking to yourself, well, no, see if you're saying they want Zion shoulders back, but Isaiah Land is expected to sign, you only have one spot again, moving parts, So expect some pieces to be moved around on that practice squad. That's not finalized quite yet. But Cowboys are back at practice tomorrow, so I do expect that things will have settled between now and then.
Speaker 8: If sorry, I was just going to say I had a rumor mill conversation with one of the guys on the beat. A couple of days ago and he thought Trey Shawn Holden was going to get claimed. So the fact that he worked back to the practice squad.
Speaker 7: I think is a win for this team.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 8: He played so well in the preseason. I think he's a young, budding wide receiver. He's got some of the best hands in the wide receiver room period. There's a lot he still needs to grow in his game, but I think his hands are NFL ready right now. And the fact that there was a rumor that he could have been claimed or that people thought they would have picked him up didn't happen. He's back here in Dallas. I saw him in the training table yesterday. I'm excited to have him back in the building.
Speaker 2: It's huge for him. And then also a Jalen Brooks too thing. I think it's another one of those the same situations where he balled out in camp and you just want to see more of him, and he's made plays like in game as well.
Speaker 4: Like Brooks has played games. Yeah, yeah, games.
Speaker 2: He's played and he's used with you know, not so great quarterback play.
Speaker 8: To be fair, the reason Brooks is on the practice squad is because Ryan Flinoy did what he did. If Flinoy didn't do what he did, Jalen Brooks would be on the team. And Brian Schottenheimer talked about it. He talked about how he was anticipating Brooks to have that level playing field from a special team standpoint.
Speaker 7: But Flinoyd took a step forward and that was the difference. They said.
Speaker 8: They were really even from a receiver standpoint, but Flinoy looked better on special teams.
Speaker 7: And that's how you make a roster.
Speaker 2: And he's a draft pick too. He is a draft don't forget that.
Speaker 7: So it was Brooks.
Speaker 4: Brooks is a draft pick?
Speaker 7: Oh is he?
Speaker 4: He was a seventh round there? I think that the higher a little different because wasn't what was.
Speaker 2: Florida was the fourth round one of your He was fifth, fifth, might have even been six.
Speaker 4: I think it was a sixth round.
Speaker 7: I think, yeah, I'm feel sixth sixth.
Speaker 4: Round Yeah, six okay, yeah, sixty seventh. So it's a little bit different.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And I remember speaking with him directly after the draft and he said that he's always muddled his game around Jerry Rice, which is his biggest idol.
Speaker 2: What the anybody to monology?
Speaker 10: So listen but you can see it starting to develop in his route running and things like that, and just like his demeanor and in between the lines. So, I mean Ryan Flinoy is on an upward trajectory, so much so that he got the nood on the fifty three over Jalen Brooks, who produced in the games that he was so the fact that you could keep both of them in the building and still get Tree Shawn Holden as well. I mean, this wide receiver corp is looking quite lethal top to butt.
Speaker 8: He tweeted out yesterday he said, I'm gonna be fine. His name is Zion Giant. Do you think he'll be fine. I mean, he'll be fine, You're I'm gonna land. But do you think he'll be back in the Cowboys unif.
Speaker 10: If be clear as waivers, I'd be stunned if he's not on the practice squad for the Cowboys. If he clears waivers, the Cowboys want him on the practice squad.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm stunned at the fact that that he was waived, period. You know, I like that, That to me is so to me, that was your starting nickel for a week. One.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a byproduct of adding those other two exactly.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna say completely understanding.
Speaker 10: You have to then at that point, after you've added the the two corners which have to go to the active roster, You've made the moves to get C. J. Goodwin back, which is you know, perennial. But then you wanted more depth on the offensive line, so we talked about Hakeema Dentergy. He's back in the building along with the Johnny Corney. You so you got both of those guys. So then the question becomes, Okay, well it's Zion Childrens versus who are you gonna risk James Houston.
Speaker 7: No, no, you're not.
Speaker 10: And then it kind of goes from there, who are you willing to risk?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Are you gonna risk Shamar James?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't, right, Yeah, but if you're asking me, I'm keeping sixty guys and I'm taking any fines that come my way, you know what I'm.
Speaker 10: Saying, because you can. I just got to So yeah, I mean it's just position cheating what I'm doing. Guys positional at that point. So but yeah, they definitely want him back, and most times we've seen that. We just talked about tray Shon Holden. Sometimes you can play that game. Even with a player that fans and just general you know, people tend to think, oh, well, he want clear waivers, there's no there's no chance, and then he does so more often than not.
Speaker 7: That is the case.
Speaker 10: Now. Unfortunately you get a case here and there, like an Isaiah Land for example. But they're hoping that Zion Childrens is not an Isaiah Land situation. But yeah, Land should be. If he's not on the ground by now, he should be in the air and we'll see if the he and the Cowboys can finalize. But it's in the works and it's it's imminent.
Speaker 2: According to his Instagram, he's in the air.
Speaker 10: Well, there you go, he's in there. I haven't even been on i G yet today, so shout out to you. Needs to be on i G more, my friend, I do need to be on ig more. But this thing that's that's formerly known as Twitter, it's it's kind of you.
Speaker 7: Know, that's your thing. It's kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: It's kind of thing.
Speaker 7: It's kind of a thing.
Speaker 8: I want to quickly talk about the two corners that Dallas did pick up off of waivers.
Speaker 4: Ready, Stuarts, I need your uh tallais trick.
Speaker 7: Quizzy.
Speaker 4: QUIZI I haven't gotten a pronunciation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll wait for the pr pronunciation.
Speaker 4: I'll trust you on that one. Quizy uh.
Speaker 8: Stewart was, of course an undrafted free agent last year. He was picked up by the Bears, who were coached by who Josh Rodriguez.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I missed that.
Speaker 8: What he was up as an undrafted free agent by the Bears last year who was coached by who Josh Rodriguez?
Speaker 2: Won Matt Eberflus.
Speaker 7: Matt Eberflus.
Speaker 8: So he actually had a game he picked off a couple of passes he had won that was a pick six forty eight yards for a touchdown. Last year in the preseason finale. So made the team or he made the practice squad, was cut or waived, re signed to the practice squad, was elevated a couple of times last year, and actually forced to fumble in Week nine against Marvin Harrison Junior. So like another another standout receiver. Young guy played in four games last year, most of the or most of all.
Speaker 7: In the preseason.
Speaker 4: I mean that was pretty much the big thing.
Speaker 2: He's one of these rangy guys that I'm just kidding talking about he's a long guy though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I mean he's five eleven one eighty three, which is his wingspan is thirty inches, which is not great.
Speaker 6: He's okay, so we're learning the guy. Are you thinking about Bridges? Bridges is a lot bigger, That's what I'm Bridges is sixth and right.
Speaker 7: Uh no, he went to Florida.
Speaker 4: Ready Stewarts.
Speaker 8: Ready Stewart was out of Florida or out of Troy Bridges.
Speaker 4: We're all we're all mixing, mixing these guys up triquizy.
Speaker 8: Bridges is a bigger player, six foot two and change, ok, thirty three inch. Yeah, he's a little bit a little like of a longer player. Uh transfer to play for Florida. He's he was a seventh round pick this year by Los Angeles and just didn't make the teams.
Speaker 10: It was on the same Florida team as Shamar James. So that's a reunion.
Speaker 2: Now, are are we expecting them to play defense a week?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 2: Are special team?
Speaker 10: I'm just going to say special teams from that's probably what I was. Special teams for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 8: I think Ready Stewart would have a chance to maybe compete with Childress and Keemon for that nickel spot, just because of the shorter length and the fact that he did play in a game last year in Week nine against Arizona, forced to fumble, did some good things.
Speaker 4: Eber Flues liked him. They brought him back. You know, I think he probably has the better shot out of the two.
Speaker 7: I would it's specialty.
Speaker 10: If I've ventured to guess in assuming that Zion Children's clear as waivers and he's back on the practice squad, I elevate Zion for week one, and Ready or CHIQUIZI go to.
Speaker 7: The inactive list for that particular week, maybe so I could.
Speaker 2: See that healthy scratches if yeah, healthy.
Speaker 4: Scrats when you elevate a Zion Kemon Hawks.
Speaker 7: Yeah whatever those guys are.
Speaker 2: I like those words.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they tasted like those words.
Speaker 8: But yeah, there's the roster gymnastics I want, kind of like what I said about Joe Milton previously. Unless they're making plays and they're doing something good. Hopefully this is the last conversation we have to have about Traquezy Bridges and Ready Stewart.
Speaker 4: Unless they're making play. Unless they're they're making plays, I'm cool with it.
Speaker 7: Let's have that conversation. I hope he's ready.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 4: With that being said, we're.
Speaker 6: Gonna go to our second when we come back, it's back to play rate that position.
Speaker 4: We're going to go to the defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 8: Rate each position group like it's in Madden, and we need you guys to ramp it up in the YouTube comments again to help us the side a champion. The score is currently two to two Patrick versus Josh. We're doing Madden rankings when we come back here with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 13: AT and T has a new guarantee. Because most things in life are not guaranteed, like getting through self checkout by.
Speaker 12: Yourself warning, each item must be placed in the bagging area.
Speaker 7: Not guarantee.
Speaker 12: Place item in the bagging area. Place in the bagging area.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 13: AT and T guarantees connectivity, You depend on deals you want, in service you deserve or we make it right, burns and conditions to buy it at dot com s last guarantee for details.
Speaker 7: At and T and that thing changes everything.
Speaker 11: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build a future. That's why we're here providing the tools, expertise and John Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to help you get the job done right.
Speaker 2: We're with you.
Speaker 11: That's our promise to you because no matter the project or the challenge you're facing, where are you where are you not it?
Speaker 6: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 14: As America's leading business lender, Bank of America is on your corner and in your corner with over nine billion dollars in business loans and more than one hundred and forty business specialists right here in North Texas. We help businesses thrive, so communities prosper. What would you like the power to do? Learn more at Bankofamerica Dot com slash local business. Bank of America Official Bank of FIFA Club World Cup twenty twenty five, Copyright twenty twenty five. Bank of America Corporation alreays reserved.
Speaker 7: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Back here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, Live from the Star and First Go. This segment has brought to you by in visa line the official Smile of the Dallas Cowboys back alongside Patrick Noci Walker Josh Rodriguez. I'm Kyle Yeomans with Chris Beam in the back as always doing a great job.
Speaker 2: Shouts Chris in the back.
Speaker 8: Shout out to the Chris Boys always. He brought breakfast today because breakfast was closed. How about that is a swell guy.
Speaker 7: What a dude.
Speaker 2: And he brought me coffee as well, Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 7: I know, wait a minute, I know this.
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 7: What was Katie Drumman. He's in the chat.
Speaker 2: Kate Drummond is in the chat.
Speaker 7: Hey, there's an open chair, KD. Just KDL say list and you're welcome in here. Hop on a flight share the you know the seat next to Isaiah Land. Come on in.
Speaker 4: It might take a minute, but we'll get you here.
Speaker 7: My ad drumman in the building.
Speaker 8: All right, yesterday we started this, like I said in the opening segment, rating each position group like kid is a Madden position group, and I've got the Madden scores up just as reference, and we'll kind of use it as kind of an intertwining thing. But when we give the final grades, the numbers from both guys Josh and and and Patrick, then we're gonna use it you guys on the YouTube chat to give us a winner. So let's start it off with the defensive line, gentlemen, defensive lion. But I'm gonna split it, yes, please, because I think that's going to be real convoluted.
Speaker 4: If yes, Normally I wouldn't, but I'm going to please.
Speaker 7: Could you please, let's start.
Speaker 4: With the interior defensive line. Get it out of the way. Okay, what do you think about the interior defensive line.
Speaker 2: Currently right now? I would say, uh, probably a sixty eight.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think that's reasoning.
Speaker 2: I think it's fair to say. I think you have a lot of unproven guy. I mean, we've talked up parent winfree and I think it's because of the work that he put into camp. It's the work that you've seen him put into the preseason games. But of course we are not taking live bullets yet. I am concerned about the defensive tackle position. We talked about it yesterday. We don't have a true one tech on the defensive interior. So it's it's alarming, it's concerning, it's all of those things. And right now, I think you're going into like the default mad and create a team where it's just sixty eight sixty nine something around there. Okay, sixty five? Wow, yeah, sixty five.
Speaker 10: You got Osa who is an animal, absolutely and he's shown it consistently.
Speaker 7: But if I give Osa and.
Speaker 10: Eighty, Let's say I give Osa an eighty Okay, okay, if I give Oson eighty, would you.
Speaker 7: Like to know what he is on? Sure?
Speaker 2: Probably seventy eight?
Speaker 4: Oh wait, I don't have it?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 4: Why did you offer seventy nine? Close?
Speaker 10: Oh? So there you go, Hey man, I just called me. So if I give Oson eighty, from there, it just goes down downhill. Because Solomon Thomas looks sensational in training camp, but he's not had the consistency of production that Osa has had. We're hoping Solomon Thomas has a breakout year. Okay uh and and ultimately lives up to the fact that he was a former third overall pick Mazzie Smith. We know what that looks like. There are very there are concerns there. The team's concerned. He's you know, his self awareness is key because he's saying he's got to do something, not what you want to hear. But I respect the accountability one percent. J Toya late round pick, rookie up and down training camp. Still got a lot to figure out there. Perry On Winfrey flashed during training camp, flashed in the preseason. I have him higher than Toya and Smith, little below Thomas. But all things considered, Osa is carrying this group, and I mean they're strapped to his back. So Osa it drops down to a sixty five for me.
Speaker 8: So Josh is a sixty eight. Patrick is a sixty five. Put your votes in on the chat now on who you feel like wins the interior defensive line. I'll give mine just as like you back in one, but I'm not competing here, so don't vote for me. I'd say like a seventy two just because I think my hope around the interior defensive line is lower. It's probably more like a sixty three because I'm just I'm done talking about the interior defensive line. I think Osa is prime for a big year. I think Solomon Thomas is an underrated pickup.
Speaker 4: J Toya.
Speaker 6: As long as he can stay still, that's all I'm asking. I just don't want you to go backwards. Just stay still, just be and I'll feel pretty good.
Speaker 7: Just be about what.
Speaker 8: Just exist there, don't move, let the other guys run. You chill, just anchor, and I think i'd feel better. I'd probably say like a seventy, But that's a.
Speaker 2: Really good argument for him though, Like that's what you want him to do. Is what you got to do.
Speaker 7: Stay still, get in the way what I'm paying you to do.
Speaker 2: Be there.
Speaker 8: The other guys like the three techs. I think Dallas is fine a three tech. The nose tackle position is just a mess. It is an absolute mess. So I'll say a seventy one officially, online, don't vote for me, to vote for Patrick, vote for Josh. Going on to edge rusher here, Oh Pat, I'll let you start. You had, okay, the highest one you had yesterday was a ninety six and it was a wide receiver corps.
Speaker 4: Is this going to challenge that.
Speaker 7: This is going to challenge now, caveat.
Speaker 10: I'm basing this on Michael Parsons being on the field, Okay, basing that on my should we?
Speaker 7: I'm basing that on should we?
Speaker 2: Is the question?
Speaker 7: My good says yes, and we're gonna go from there.
Speaker 10: With Michael Parsons on the field, You're talking Micah, Dante Fowler coming off of a career season. Mashaw Kneelan is looking like he's gonna take a major step forward. Donovan az Roku.
Speaker 7: We know what he can be.
Speaker 10: All he needs to do is become it right. James Houston was indeed unblockable in training camp in the preseason, just as Shot he said he was. So I think he can be on Demon time and Sam Williams very much plans to be on Demon time as he comes back from that injury. Good grief, dude. I have Micah at a ninety nine. If I put Dante in the eighties.
Speaker 4: You know Madden has him as an eighty six.
Speaker 7: Not just kidding.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, Okay, that's why I see Yeah, they have him as a ninety eight.
Speaker 10: So I stick with NC double A football. Come see me go dogs. I'm gonna go with a god, this is potent, man. I'm not even factoring in the practice squad.
Speaker 4: Guys, you're not allowed to read the YouTube chat while you're.
Speaker 7: Thinking, I'm not. You're not. Okay, you're not, you're not.
Speaker 10: Just so you know, I'm not like listen at art that I posted on cowboys dot com. So just so you know, I'm gonna go with they don't be looking at the other rating, you know what. Let me let me go with the ninety four. Okay, I'm gonna go with the ninety four. They did challenge the wide Receiver for but Wide Receiver Corps has more proven production. Right, So Marshawn's coming off injury looks great. Donovan, he's a rookie, looks great potential. We'll see. James Houston looks fantastic. Let's see it translates Sam Williams, Do you need a grace period to get back the top four?
Speaker 7: We don't know, but on paper, holy crap.
Speaker 2: I think much like we've talked about before, it's just been a while since you've seen these guys out on the field. The chemistry and everything you'd expect to see from a defensive line of this caliber. Dante Fowler, of course, played great in Washington, played great here obviously. Marshaw Neelan, I don't know, man, I don't think that there's enough proven players here. We we've seen it in practice, absolutely, But I don't know, man. And and add in the drama of Micah Parses into this situation, I'm kind of on the table on this.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 7: I'm just kind of like, get off the furniture of the furniture.
Speaker 2: It's just a freezy game. No, it's not all right, fellasance, is it? Michah Parsons right now? Right now?
Speaker 6: If he's he's in let's say he's in week one, he's in in in the condition that has like the down if it's pitch.
Speaker 4: Instead of like a ninety eight, he is actually like a ninety two. Like, yes, just out of shape currently.
Speaker 7: It's like thing he is.
Speaker 15: You could do that if you want to factor that in. I would I want to out of football shape say that? Say that, Oh no, I'm a shape. I mean Michael Parsons is no is a Greek god. But if we're talking about conditioning, playing week one, what you expect to get out of him?
Speaker 8: You know, it's a common term in soccer being match fit. All those guys are just downright conditioned. They're guys. But it's different to be match.
Speaker 2: You know, as well as I know, someone's going to hear one of us say, michaels.
Speaker 7: Out of shape.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'm not saying out of shape.
Speaker 7: Believe that's the calling the kettle football shape.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the pipe calling the kettle Mexican. Okay, I cannot make that claim that he is out of shape. I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is that I'm not expecting him to be at his full Madden rating for week one or for the foreseeable future until he's out there practicing.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 2: So considering that what we're going into as far as Week one goes, i'd give it collectively an eighty four wow.
Speaker 7: Wow. Okay, that's a uh wow. You know it's funny.
Speaker 6: I'm kind of in the middle, Like, I don't think ninety four because of the same reasonings.
Speaker 4: I would probably put it at like an eighty eight eighty nine.
Speaker 8: So I honestly like I'm interested to take the chat things pretty much like I think it's right in between you guys, because I think Micah does elevate the room significantly. But just like you said, I want to see it from Sam Williams. I want to see it from a rookie Donovan Azaraku. I want to see it from Marshawn Neelan another second round pick. I want to see all those guys play it. But until we see it, I don't know exactly what to expect. I think they'll be good. That's why I say eighty eight eighty nine. Well, I think they're going to be one of the best edge rushing rooms in the in the league that's yet to be seen. So Patrick gives a ninety four. Josh gives an eighty four vote for whoever wins this round. I've got the winner of the interior defensive line. I'm gonna wait till the end of the show, though, I'm gonna try.
Speaker 10: And the basement boy, says Michael Rose out of bed at ninety eight point nine.
Speaker 4: He might, I disagree, he might.
Speaker 7: I do not disagree.
Speaker 4: He might maybe so linebacker, Josh, I'll let you start on linebacker.
Speaker 2: Linebackers. I really like your linebacker group, I really really do. I think you're in a solid place, and by solid I mean you know b plus, you know you're not quite that eightier. You're not the best of the best when it comes to linebackers, but you have a lot of potential when it comes to guys like Jack Sanborn. The progression of ameresilia foul. I'm going solidly at an eighty five.
Speaker 7: Okaymn you land it right where I landed.
Speaker 4: Oh we got a tie.
Speaker 10: Now, I literally was landed right at eighty five. But go ahead with your with your explanation.
Speaker 7: No, that that that's it there.
Speaker 2: I mean, are you factoring in Demo right now?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: No, this is week one.
Speaker 2: This is week one as Okay, eighty five. With Demo, I think you're at a ninety genuinely, he's.
Speaker 4: I think if he comes back in place like Demo can Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 10: I think with Demo you're probably at a ninety two. That's fairly to ninety two. I don't I was going to say eighty five, and now I'm like, well, should I say eighty four eighty six? Just to give the fans something to vote.
Speaker 2: If you want to get Jeopardy me, dude, No, I'm strictly one of this.
Speaker 7: Price is right, price is right?
Speaker 2: Whatever one dollar I had one dollar look at your skinny microphone, Kyle.
Speaker 7: If Kyle walks in here with the skinny Bob Barker, that would.
Speaker 2: Honestly, dude, that would be an awesome segment. Great, have you skinny microphone?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've tried.
Speaker 8: There was a bit on the Draft Show when Hellman was here that we were talking about doing and we tried to find a skinny microphone and we couldn't find one.
Speaker 7: We should we didn't look super home show show.
Speaker 2: That would be so funny.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what you do that.
Speaker 10: I am going to see her eighty five and raise you a little bit because I'm staring really hard at marys lea file. He just looks sensational, so leaving about his play all right, I think both things are true.
Speaker 7: He's got good hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got good hair.
Speaker 10: You know, smile comes from good stock, you know. So yeah, guys, just guys, just so, yes, what can I say? Marys Damon Clark coming off the best training cap in preseason of his career, he looks like he's just ready to do some damage from that. Eber Flew sounds better. It's more confident playing that way out For now. I won't put too much stock in Shamar James. I love his upside, but I see him more so as a special teams demon who can contribute at linebacker. Jack Sambourne looks good, Kenneth Murray. So I'm you know, I'm gonna go give me an eighty nine. Wow, give me and eighty nine?
Speaker 4: What was yours?
Speaker 10: Give me eighty nine because I'm really leaning I think Marris is going to be something might be.
Speaker 3: We just haven't seen it. Yeah, and actually I mean you kind of you kind.
Speaker 2: Of have on special teams and no, not just that when first drive I'm.
Speaker 7: Talking about Marist.
Speaker 10: You've seen flashes of him being of potential towards the end of our vagueness last season, right he was dropped in he became the green dot. He was asked to do a lot with the injury to Eric Kendricks, injury to de mareon overshown, he played multiple positions Mike, will and Sam and did a lot of damage. So the only thing that was what the biggest thing he needed to develop was the game needed to slow down for him, and he just needed to trust his instincts a little bit more. Now that he's doing that and he has eber Flus coaching him up to it. Oh man, this is all this is not hyperbole, Mari. If I was all pro potential, just like Demo, just like to Marron Overshown, that's all prop that's all pro potential, I hope. So we'll see if it manifests itself. But at minimum, it's pro bo pent at minimal.
Speaker 2: And he's talked about being more confident in Eberflu's scheme. He feels like he understands it more and he definitely yeah, absolutely so I think he's unnatural to this scheme.
Speaker 8: Patrick had in eighty nine Josh Hadden eighty five vote now for who wins the linebacker position.
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny. I was going into this thinking.
Speaker 7: I would have had the high he went up so Josh. I see, I just gave Josh to win. And that's.
Speaker 8: I was going into this position group thinking I was gonna rate them the highest out of everybody. I had him at an eighty even, and that's significantly lower than what you guys have. And the reason why is because one there's no Demo. I think Demo can be a superstar if he comes back, but he also at this point when he comes back, exactly at this point, Demarve and overshown and I may have said this on this show before, I've definitely said it in conversation. He's going to be one of two things, and there's really no in between for the Dallas Cowboys, Harvey an overshow and it's either going to be what he was prior to the injury and he'll be one of the best comeback stories in NFL in Dallas Cowboy's history by being the player that we all think he can be. That's one way to do it, and that's the one we all hope happens. The other way, and there's really no in between because any sort of drop off from what he was initially, he's going to be one of the biggest what ifs in Dallas Cowboys history, because if he doesn't reach that level, it's still a what if.
Speaker 7: There's one way or the other. That's what he's going to be.
Speaker 8: So to bank on him coming back at some point down the line and being a superstar. I think he can do it because he's already shown us he can do it once, but doing it twice is a different animal, and I do I have faith that he'll do that, But if it's anything less. Then, I think it's a disappointment not on his part, but just for what could have been from Demarve and overshown the linebacker position as a whole with Kenneth Murray leading the charge. I think he's a good player. I loved the acquisition when they traded for him this offseason. I said that on the show. I've been very vocal about I like Kenneth Murray and I think Cowboys fans will like Kenneth Murray as the season goes on. Is he the superstar linebacker you need? Probably not.
Speaker 6: He's probably like a low eighty in my Madden rating. If I'm gonna put him there. Madden had him out of a seventy three. I think that's too low. I just think that's too low of a number for Kenneth Murray. I think he's more of like a seventy eight, seventy nine, eighty, whatever it may be. Then you've got a bunch of dudes.
Speaker 8: You just got Jack Sanborn, Demon Clark, You've got Maris Leafal who all can take a step forward and have played well in training camp and have taken steps in training camp.
Speaker 7: All great.
Speaker 8: When Week one happens, when that first snap happens, it's going to be a different that's a different beast. I think eighty is just maybe maybe that's a high number for me, even saying that Kenneth Murray's leading the charge and he's at a seventy eight or seventy nine, but I.
Speaker 6: Still think that's a number that would I would tab there. It's like a linebacker room.
Speaker 2: The linebacker room currently is like a cryptocurrency. And I've used this analogy before where it's like it's valuable, there's value there, but you haven't seen it yet, you can't use it yet.
Speaker 7: That's this That's a lot of this defense.
Speaker 8: So it's with that being said, let's move on to corner after the break, because there's another conversation we had about what this cornerback room is going to look like here in twenty twenty five, more talking cowboys right after this.
Speaker 13: AT and T has a new guarantee. Because most things in life are not guaranteed, like getting through self checkout.
Speaker 12: By yourself warning, each item must be placed in the bagging area, not guarantee. Place item in the bagging area. Place item in the bagging area.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 13: AT and T guarantees connectivity you depend on deals you want, in service you deserve, or we make it right. Burms and Conditions of Mind is a att dot com slast guarantee for details at and T Connecting changes everything.
Speaker 6: If you're looking for fresh American roasty coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and.
Speaker 4: Pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 6: That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 9: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 2: Would you, Dear Doctor? My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 7: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier.
Speaker 10: To cry out?
Speaker 9: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious doctor pepper. Nothing says thanks good. Better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 6: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy wipball. Make a play for the playmaker at get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vi i P. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vi P to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 8: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company. Here from the Star in Frisco, Patrick Noci Walker, Josh Er. He guess that's Chris Beam in the back Kyle Yeomans continuing our rate that position.
Speaker 10: You really need the skinny Bob Barker situation.
Speaker 8: If anybody has a hook, uh let me know. My Twitter is at underscore Kyle Underscore, Yeomans, I.
Speaker 7: Do take dms. I read them every.
Speaker 8: Once in a while they're open and just let me know if you yeah, that's the sound.
Speaker 7: Perfect, that's the sound. It would be awesome.
Speaker 4: Let's do it all right to Roy Jacket and like you think I can find one? Yeah, I think I can find one.
Speaker 10: It needs like AD has one Bill Bottoms, you know, and every once in a while I need caw to do like the Don cornel Cornelius Lean where.
Speaker 2: It's just like.
Speaker 7: I need it.
Speaker 6: You'd be a good game show host, man, it'd be fun. I would love to host the game show. I've hosted pretty much every other type of show.
Speaker 7: Game show, Network, SLAD in Cow's DMS.
Speaker 4: Maybe a reality I feel like i'd be good.
Speaker 7: One thousand dollar pyramid.
Speaker 4: I don't like Chris Hansen. I don't know if you'd name is.
Speaker 2: I know you'd be great to realize the show, but I think you would shine in one of those round table situations where you have to like, so what did you think of that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Like the pod perfect game show for Cow would be something like a hundred thousand dollars pyramid either there's er jew Oh.
Speaker 6: You Steve Harvey can get out of the way. Yeah, you kill f I love Steve Harvey.
Speaker 4: Watch it all the time.
Speaker 8: My kids legit. This is a one thousand true story. My kids learned how to cloud in their high chair because we've watched Family Feud every night.
Speaker 7: It's kids and it was a yeah.
Speaker 2: Like it was.
Speaker 4: They would clap with it, and the.
Speaker 10: Cow with the skinny mic would be majestic. That's the perfect adjective.
Speaker 4: Come on now, somebody called me shoddy junior in the comments earlier.
Speaker 10: You know, is just because I have it now I can't unsee. It's bed. It's the beard?
Speaker 2: Is it the beard?
Speaker 7: If you put a visor on backwards? Right now, we're in trouble. Beam. You got a advisor back there, put a visor on, Throw it on and we'll see. All right.
Speaker 8: Going into the final two positions of this challenge, I've got the winners of the first three positions.
Speaker 6: And it's tight. I'm not going to tell you what it is yet, but it's tight. Corner Patrick, no c Walker you started Audio one. Going to corner rate that position, right, I'm.
Speaker 10: Going to I'm going to be optimistic in that Trayvon Diggs, even if he's on a pitch count, I'm going to be optimistic that he takes the field against the equals. Okay, there's plenty of time for him to practice, and he's been practicing.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 10: But that being said, he'd be on a pitch count. He's on a pinch account. Deron Bland is carrying Kyrie Elam. He's helping Dron Bland carry until Trevon Diggs is back in the full capacity. Uh, Traqueezy Bridges just got here. We you know, we'll see. We don't know you like that yet, ready, Stewart, We'll see.
Speaker 7: We don't know you like that yet. And C. J.
Speaker 10: Goodwin is a special team lace. We don't know you like that yet. Show us like Morpheus, show me Diggs, Bland, Kyril Day, Carrie. But too many, too many question marks. Seventy eight seventy eight, like said, question marks marks including injury.
Speaker 2: I have two pills. One is higher lower, Okay, I know that movie. Yeah, yeah, I'm taking the red pill. It's seventy one for me, right, okay.
Speaker 7: Okay, seventy eight yeah, okay, I'm sticking with my sticking.
Speaker 2: With it, and part of that layer has had a great dron play. Didn't end the season healthy last year. Uh, you're looking at a kyri Elam who's honestly for me, the best defensive player of the of training camp. Like he was my number one defensive player of training camp. He made play after play after play. Again, we haven't seen it in a game yet, you know. I mean, granted he played a little bit of the second preseason game. That's not what I'm referring to him, Just referring to the chemistry on the field with the defense together. Like I said, there's just so many question marks on this defense.
Speaker 3: I don't know yet.
Speaker 2: Man, we got to see it. And then your biggest test of the season possibly is Week one against the Philadelphia Eagles. I'm not going to that's not gonna be my barometer of how they're going to play the rest of the season, but like that is just the toughest challenge that you can have week one with a group that has not played together.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's gonna be baptism by fire. They're going right into the mix.
Speaker 2: One hund so for me, a million thousand percent out it is unproven.
Speaker 7: Enough numbers he's a gillionaire. Yeah, for sure, it's a lot of zeros.
Speaker 2: The phone number. No, it's just very much unproven. I'm not I'm concerned, I really am. I would say I'm more concerned about that currently than the defensive tackle position. And if you have two very concerning positions, I'm just I don't know Mann, I don't know GM. If Tommy were here, he'd give me a good one. But seventy one is where I'm at.
Speaker 8: Pat said seventy eight. Josh said, seventy one. Put in your votes now on YouTube. Let us know who wins. I would say, like a seventy three, I'd probably lean towards the lower end here, just because I'm kind of the same way the depth there, question Mark. I like what I've seen from some of those guys like Hall and like Childress, and who knows if they're even going to be on the roster, he said Hall. I mean, of course, I said, it's all he played well throughout the preseason. Yeah, that's why he had a nice couple of games, and go mean Green, but the uh but yeah, it's still relatively unknown.
Speaker 7: That's the thing.
Speaker 8: And another one, and I'm not as confident in Trayvon Diggs being ready week one exactly, and I think.
Speaker 7: That probably all that's fair. That's exactly. What would your number be without Trayvon? Oh man? Uh wait, what did you say?
Speaker 2: Yours was seventy one?
Speaker 7: I'm not even there.
Speaker 4: So you at least have Ron Bland and Kyrie.
Speaker 10: Okay, but still Deron Bland, proven drop off, trying to prove Kyri Elam is great camp same thing, right, hadn't seen them much in the did we even see him in the preseason?
Speaker 7: I think one game? Yeah? So yeah.
Speaker 10: And but behind those three names, if Trevon Diggs isn't there, so now it's behind you know, Elam and Bland, you have two unproven claimed guys and a specialist.
Speaker 7: I don't even like that. Sixty nine.
Speaker 10: Yeah without without Digs week one, it's it's sixty nine for me. With Digs week one, even on a pitch count, it does go to seventy eight.
Speaker 6: Okay, So the votes are in, you guys are tied still. As as we go to the fire position.
Speaker 8: Group, the final Josh one don't come out Josh one interior defensive line, Patrick one edge, Josh one linebacker, and then Patrick wins corner by a landslide.
Speaker 7: It's not even done.
Speaker 4: The votes are still coming in and Josh pat still won the cornerback room. Got one more to go.
Speaker 7: It's tell me how it feels for me to run away from him.
Speaker 4: It's just in one category though you're not running.
Speaker 3: It's small, literally tied talking about a stacking.
Speaker 7: Good days. We're going to game nine. It is four to four game.
Speaker 8: Best two words in sports. Game nine, safety position, Josh, it is your turn to start.
Speaker 2: What you got it? Let me look at my list here, let me look at my list. I know you're you know, haven't changed at all.
Speaker 4: This is going to be interesting because you're right, it hasn't changed at all.
Speaker 2: But you like your guys. One A. Thomas almost got me fired from the press box my first my first home game outbursts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, excitement.
Speaker 4: I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: I cheered in the press box and that was a mistake that I didn't know until it was already. I cheered and then I tried to grab it, like wait, no, uh damn it all right? Guys Willie Cooker, donovand one Thomas Marquee spell. I like the Safety group. They have great chemistry. They've been doing a long time together.
Speaker 7: Eighty three, eighty three okay, solid look on your face, you're like.
Speaker 4: To Patrick's Patrick's gonna be like eighty three just to tie it.
Speaker 10: We know that boring. Seriously, I'm too much of a compared to let it end in a tie too. They're joking And now I shan't Malik Hooker his veteran stability. Obviously last year there was some some downtimes that you would like him to have been in better position. But man, what a great camp with the reunion with Matt Eberflus. This looks like he's he's revitalized under Matt Eberflus.
Speaker 7: Donovan Wilson.
Speaker 10: As long as we talked about this last year at Nausea and when it comes to Donovan Wilson versus Mike Simmer scheme, that scheme did not work for Donald way too many comforts assignments. Okay, Matt Ebraflus has an attack system. Donovan is going to be sent after the quarterback and signed to run the sticking lot more. Absolutely so I see the potential there. One Yay Thomas, love him, love him, love him, loving, has always loved his upside, have always loved his upside. Still love his upside. Marquees spell. He's back from injury, he looks healthy. We saw what Marquis Bell can be as a safety. He can help you at linebackers, not fantastic at linebacker, but in the safety capacity he can be that. This is a This is one of your most solid groups on the depth chart.
Speaker 7: So what did you say? Eighty said eighty three eighty three.
Speaker 10: I don't if you lose any one of these guys to injury, the other guy can step up.
Speaker 7: Okay, give me give me an eighty four. Okay, give me an eighty eighty three, eighty four.
Speaker 10: I don't have issues with any depth on this safety. You lose one, whoever steps up, I'm like, okay, he can go get the job done.
Speaker 8: Patrick has in eighty four, Josh has it eighty three. I need the votes right this second, because as we're outrowing, I'm gonna give you the winner. However, basically, it's do you have it higher than Patrick or do you have it lower than Josh. That's gonna be your vote. So it's coming down to the very wire on whether or not it's there. My first thought when it happened was eighty three point five because I'm right down and I'm just kidding.
Speaker 6: The I would say, like, I don't want to skew the votes. I'm not going to skew the votes. I do have an opinion.
Speaker 7: I'll give it tomorrow.
Speaker 6: How about that, Okay, because I don't want to skew the votes as they're coming in here. Oh wow, yep, it's gonna go wowat here we go, Josh Patrick, I'm gonna actually have to count these This is not easy. All right, everybody that's been watching Cowboys, We're gonna have to wait until tomorrow to give you an act.
Speaker 7: Because we are back tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Because we are back tomorrow.
Speaker 7: You know what tomorrow is.
Speaker 10: Say it with your chest Friday, first one of the twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Just a little preview for tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just all yeah.
Speaker 6: You don't want to pound, you don't want to get like that too far into it, but yeah, can't wait.
Speaker 4: Say it with your chest Friday. We'll give you a winner tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Maybe we'll have like a little award or something to give you to for whoever wins Game nine today, Thanks for being a part of it here over the last fifty minutes or so.
Speaker 6: For Chris Beam in the back, Josh Rodriguez, Patrick, No see Walker. I'm Kyle Yoman saying so long from Talking Cowboys. We'll see you for some say with Chest Friday.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Less Cowboys Football Club Cowboy