Speaker 1: Big Bang. You don't be on nothing, I be on okay, So let me ask bring you big big facts.
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today, Big factspad dot com co live.
Speaker 3: From the coaching Lab in Atlanta. It's time for that big Facts, Big Bang.
Speaker 1: What up, Baby Jay?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 1: DJ scream?
Speaker 3: I'm here today away on welcoming the Queen of Dance Hall, the one and only Spice a big Bang.
Speaker 1: So what's what's up? What what's up? Welcome to Big Facts.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank.
Speaker 1: You for full of up.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's gonna be a very unique conversation. We know that you're a person that speaks your mind. You're gonna say what's on your mind. You're not gonna hold back, So please please don't water it down for us today. This is big Facts.
Speaker 4: Can you promise us that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I want to start with that Queen of dance Hall thing, like I'm a person that has followed, like you know, dance hall music for some time. And this is not a self proclaimed thing, like they actually brought you on stage in Jamaica.
Speaker 4: And saying gave you like your own proclamation.
Speaker 1: This is the Queen.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was crowing at the sub fest that big culture. I'm sure that we have there a big festiveloped like a concert. So I was growing at some facet.
Speaker 3: So how does that feel like coming from you know, obviously coming up in Jamaica and the humble beginners and everything to actually going around the world and doing your thing and charting and making music and becoming the celebrity.
Speaker 4: For me, it feels good.
Speaker 2: It feels like, you know, I've planted the seeds because I'm celebrating twenty five years.
Speaker 4: So I've been doing this for twenty five years.
Speaker 2: I started in nineteen ninety nine, so mounting it's a big thing for me, you know, coming as from humble beginnings as I get a girl, coming out to the struggles walking around giving out my songs in t CDs, to hearing them now being played, to coming to America to chase my dreams and making it big here, It's like, you know, I just feel like I'm proud of myself and not giving up right right.
Speaker 5: So when you were so, when you were younger and you were growing up, there was a period of time that you actually live with your grandparents in London.
Speaker 4: Correct, Yeah, I was. How was how was that for you? Like leaving home and going over there to like the different cultures.
Speaker 2: It was hard because you know, in a Jamaica coming from home beginnings, like I said, you're used to a different kind of thing than just going to England and it's so cold, and you know, in Jamaica we see the dog and does a walk around plan the street and you're probably showing them look for food and everybody. You know, you go to England and the dog is in the bed and you're looking like what. It was a culture shock for me. So I remember like walking just playing as a little girl in the streets barefooted with your friends. You couldn't do that in England. Now your grandfather is like, you gotta sit up, you gotta be more posh, you gotta sick the tea, you got to bring the cup to your mouth.
Speaker 4: It was very different from me. As I get a girl, I was like, wait, what a different world. So it was a culture shock when I moved to England. But do you feel like it kind of like.
Speaker 5: Helped you to be able to understand the differences and the.
Speaker 2: Way people live absolutely stuff Like I feel like that for sure.
Speaker 4: I feel like it kind of molded me into kind of knowing.
Speaker 2: The different the different you know, the different people, the different culture, and you know, kind of see a different part of the world outside of Jamaica.
Speaker 1: Some things you just couldn't get with, like when you got to America, there's like just morally wrong from where you're from.
Speaker 4: Like something that I couldn't get with.
Speaker 2: I remember when I move, I love and here, but when I moved here, we're not moving. But when I started working here because I still live in Jamaica, lots of people don't know that there's this beach where I don't know if I can say it here, but they kept calling me a bitch for a slang.
Speaker 4: But in a Jamaica we don't play that, like.
Speaker 2: You know, if you call somebody a bit like disrespectful, ready to fight. So they used to use it for a slang here in America like bitch whatever, and I'm like, hold up, So I I always wanted to fight and people looking at me crazy, like what's wrong with this girl? But for me, it was like a disrespect It was like an insult, so you had adapt. I had to adapt, But now I find myself doing it, like saying it every meaning like bitch.
Speaker 4: But when I just came here.
Speaker 2: It was a fight, like no carving a bitch because that's like a dog.
Speaker 1: You know what's some other sits. You had adapt to a lot.
Speaker 2: Of things, the language, the language barrier, because I remember like that also was a problem when I was on Love and Hip Hop. It was like I had to speak so that they could understand, because the castmate, if we started Jamaica and then can understand, they will look at me like girl what.
Speaker 4: So I have to adapt to a language change as well.
Speaker 2: And that was difficult for me because you know me and Jamaican, so sometimes you just want to chat with your friend and me and now I'm a Jamaican.
Speaker 4: But I had to adapt the language change.
Speaker 1: So how you balanced that the music and feeling that.
Speaker 4: Show the love of hip hop films for like ten ten months.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't know that, so by the time you get to watch it, I probably already already filmed it. For me, it's hard because me as an artists way man, all there is that traveling always a tour, so I just have to kind of delegate my time most of the time.
Speaker 1: You know what percentage of it is real?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 2: And I said more Scitan Huh, that's what I would say when you were said cutting up. I'm like, wait, trying to figure out. Yeah, most of it, you know, it's real. It's our real life story. Well for me, I can speak for myself. I don't know about the other girls. If they make their stories up, I don't know, but all of my shit is always real.
Speaker 5: And then another thing that I wanted to ask you to since we're talking about the Jamaican culture and the dance hall and all of that, I know that you and Vibes are extremely close and you guys have created some masterpieces together, absolutely, and you.
Speaker 4: Guys have a lot of love for each other.
Speaker 5: So how does it feel great to have the World Boss back on the term?
Speaker 4: I'm excited. I'm excited. I mean I've been chanting.
Speaker 2: Free World Boys for the past thirteen years when he was incacerated, So I mean, I remember the day when him come. I lost my advice because I was just running and screaming in the airport because I landed to the news.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I feel good. I'm happy to see him out with his kids.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to see him smiling and in a place where look at and smile and just feel that.
Speaker 4: Jove and say, yeah, the Master, Yeah, I feel good. I feel good. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, the day before it starts, okay, absolutely, yeah, thirty first Freedom Streets, I feel like the whole world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's going to be there.
Speaker 2: I should come there a witness, Yes, concert.
Speaker 3: Less up less, the vast cartel. So I know you're trying to talk about this, but Big Facts is a great place to talk about it.
Speaker 1: One more time.
Speaker 3: I want to understand when you were saying that when when someone masturbates, when someone masturbates, they are having six with us a spirit demon, and that spirit demon can actually affect your actual relationship.
Speaker 1: Is that the right quote? And if it's not, you can help it.
Speaker 4: When you're talking about a succubus. Yes see, but you know you looks like I'm the only one that knew that or talk about that.
Speaker 1: Crazy. We just want to get to the bottom, honde.
Speaker 2: So I mean, well, according to what I read, okay, and I've heard a pastor say it before, I had posted it on my page when the pastor did it, because I'm like, y'all are making it look like I'm crazy, because yes, I did talk about this before, and everybody was telling a girl, what, so when you masturbate, there's actually a spirit that you call onto yourself.
Speaker 4: That is called incubus and zucabus.
Speaker 2: There's a male sex it's like an energy course. Yes, there's a male sex demon a female one. So when you masturbate, you're actually, you know, calling on spirits onto yourself. So you're basically having sex with spirits. It's called in and how you call by masturbating, you started come out by pleasing yourself.
Speaker 1: So you do a lot of hat.
Speaker 4: Why would you need to do that though?
Speaker 6: I do it in front of my woman, You said, Well, I said, I do it in front of my woman too.
Speaker 4: Really, why not.
Speaker 1: Live that ship? What? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What the spirit's supposed to do to you when you call it? She said, you can.
Speaker 3: I wanted just the part where they were like, the spirit can fall in love with you and interfere.
Speaker 2: With your cor Okay, So yeah, let me let me say something about that.
Speaker 4: I've read. No, I've read I'm not confirming nor.
Speaker 5: Denying, but I've read in magazines where like there have been people allegedly that have pleasured themselves and you know, had these spirit energy forces.
Speaker 2: Husband, Yeah, fall in love with them to the point where when I give mine comes along, yeah, spirit husband fights them off and damaged they or.
Speaker 5: Like like, let's just say, let's just say I'm a I'm a I'm a female and masturbating myself and I've just been like fucking niggas I can please myself.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Let's say I get married and have a husband.
Speaker 5: And get pregnant that there have been reported stories allegedly that those spirits and energies have interfered with the pregnancy and terminated the pregnancies early.
Speaker 4: Like type ship and damaged your relationship too. It was, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like because.
Speaker 5: When have published cases and published reports of those things allegedly happening.
Speaker 6: So yeah, saying I got an energy, female energy that's in the way.
Speaker 5: She's got allegedly so used to pleasing you and so personal with you.
Speaker 1: Then you got, huh, how often you gotta masturbate for the again?
Speaker 2: Once you do it one time, that's you haven't the right I don't know that, but you say you do it with your partner though, so I guess there's a different alone. If you're doing alone, then you're really calling.
Speaker 1: Everybody though, right, not me your life.
Speaker 2: I don't masturbate because of that, but you have. I've masturbated before.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's on you.
Speaker 2: But that's why I say acknowledge though, So once I know, I'm gonna stop because I know that, oh, masturbating is me having sex with a deep Of course, I'm gonna stop. That's why I say you got to read upon it, because if you read upon it, now you find some truth in it, maybe you're gonna stop it you feel it, yeah, yeah, it's deep.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 5: No like when you're doing it to yourself and you have like massive fucking life shattering orgasms.
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard let me see, that's all gonna say.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard like women say it's more intense when they bleed themselves.
Speaker 4: That's blacks off energy that they're early. You know a lot of people people.
Speaker 2: With the machine though, right, rolls and all that, But the rose is bringing on them sex demon.
Speaker 4: If you're alone, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: That ship, that ship breaking the ship too. The rolls and break your ship ship.
Speaker 2: But that you know about the roads, about the road should have burned a woman out, you said the woman.
Speaker 6: If a woman using road, it'll burn her click out. It can you so many.
Speaker 1: Girls that ship too much?
Speaker 3: Speak up now, shot, don't get shot, desensitized, break the nervenumb the nerve.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between the men from Jamaica and the men over here?
Speaker 4: The man from Jamaica and the man over here? Oh?
Speaker 2: Somebody just asking that question on the carpet, and I just said, I can't. I don't know how to answer that for me.
Speaker 4: See, I gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to water down today down today.
Speaker 2: I think they're more what would I say, more street? I would feel like my Jamaica men are more street than over here.
Speaker 4: You think they're more aggressive?
Speaker 2: If that's also a part of like being more street in terms of more militis or how would we say more?
Speaker 1: Are you trying to say? No? Do you think that American men are softer? Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, don't water down to day on big Fast. Please don't do that.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 7: Power he's down to camera cousting, like, guys, what you doing?
Speaker 4: What he just said?
Speaker 1: That the truth? All we want to put on lotion and ship.
Speaker 2: I'm not into that feminine like for me, I mean, you want your niggas crusty, more manly and more you know, street like you know, it's like okay me and go tell you are goal. You're looking at the mirror more than me and I do all of that unnecessary you know soft.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're telling the truth though.
Speaker 4: I think they're also more straightforward to and more.
Speaker 1: I think all Caribbean women women And.
Speaker 4: He's not feeling it.
Speaker 2: He's like, what she talking about?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 6: Nah, I get what she's saying. But yeah, I got it. She's a woman, so she knows you get over here. These niggas approach different. They approach different.
Speaker 1: They're approaching like kind of scared, timid like most most Well, she's speaking of the niggas straight.
Speaker 2: Like like yeah, and I feel like even our jama them not for top fool, I understand them. And we like that the Americans go talk and explain themselves and try to over you know Jamaya cont man with just.
Speaker 4: Start up and look you get where safe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like yeah, like.
Speaker 4: Because my life even with my personal experience like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know what that's it?
Speaker 4: Like my personal.
Speaker 5: Experience like with Jamaican men and Haitian man like it is. It's like two different worlds.
Speaker 4: It is it is.
Speaker 5: It's they make you understand that there are rules that need to be followed as opposed to yeah, like no offense to my American men because it's a lot of American men to put their foot down too. But with them, that's like them all the way across the board with no type of understanding about nothing.
Speaker 1: That thing contradiction. The contradiction from and then we ain't gonna turn into no relationship. The contradiction from American.
Speaker 6: Black women and with men is if you act like what y'all saying, y'all want being your controller.
Speaker 1: But if you, if you become, if you become, you heard what I said and I ain't through talking.
Speaker 6: About and you sassy hold on if you, if you, if you come, if you act like what she.
Speaker 1: Just said, like Brady, is what it is your controlling.
Speaker 6: But if you, if you, if you want them nigga that go back and forth, try to explain yourself, then you're sassine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not necessarily.
Speaker 6: How you're going back and forth, if you're going back and forth with your bitch, your bitch, if you, if you, if you if you just let it be what it is you you attached from your emotion.
Speaker 5: I disagree because it depends on how you're going back and forth.
Speaker 4: If you're going back, yes, you're a bitch. Yes, understand.
Speaker 6: When you're going back and forth, you're gonna eventually see how just got out right?
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, when you're going back and forth trying to make your part, you're gonna eventually speed it up. So niggas like to be like you got it, babe, they're that's a problem.
Speaker 2: No, what I'm saying is if you're if you were you're going back and forth to come to a mutual understanding and having a discussionssion you're saying, But.
Speaker 4: Let me saying what I feel.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a type of going back and forth that a man should have. Like for me, if I'm going back and forth with a man or whatever, and he's giving me like a too much of a sassic conversation, like you're trying to downplay me or disrespect me or whatever taught me taught me, or like you know what I'm saying, I'm going to give you that type of attitude to shut you down, to remind you that I'm the woman. What you're doing, I should be doing it. But if you give me like if you give me like you know, grace, we're not going to do that. I'm not on that right now. When you know what I'm saying and give me a little two little words and then you stop talking, I get it. I'm gonna more respect you. But if you're going back and forth, going back and forth, tit for tack, I'm gonna give you the tit for tat. I remind you that I got to do what.
Speaker 1: We're saying the same thing. But so you put yourself in a bitch position. To me, it's not it's deliverance.
Speaker 6: To me, there's no way to deliver something when you're in your feelings, in your feelings, but.
Speaker 4: You can be in your feeling but deliver it. Like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I say a cover are speaking on a conversation or an argument, I'm speaking on argument either one.
Speaker 2: Even if you're having an argument.
Speaker 1: Whether you're speaking on a conversation or an argument, I'm speaking on argument.
Speaker 4: We just said it back and forth.
Speaker 2: We didn't specify an argument a conversation.
Speaker 6: No, But most of the time when you're having a heated conversation. That's basically an art argument. Yeah for sure, but.
Speaker 2: You still can deliver yourself in a respectful way so your woman remembers that you're the man, and even in the heats of the argument, she'll get it that this is my man.
Speaker 4: I'm not even gonna do that with him.
Speaker 1: Some women, but.
Speaker 2: Man, man, they like to give you that energy, so you try to give back that energy naturally because you are the girl.
Speaker 1: They say anything else about big.
Speaker 6: I'm just speaking to me what I've seen in witness. I've seen dudes that be like I've heard women tell me like he is like you don't care because he don't want to argue. Right, you can't restrict he like you don't care because he don't want to argue when he argue. I don't heard women say he always got something, but.
Speaker 1: See that.
Speaker 2: It is a contradiction. But that also goes into comfort compassibility. You gotta know your partner because for me, I will tell you to stop. That don't mean I want you to stop. See, you gotta understand there's a language within women. Just like if we having sex and I'm like stop, I don't mean I want to go harder. That's true, you can like, no, you gotta understand you're a woman.
Speaker 4: So it's like.
Speaker 1: You no, no, keep on no.
Speaker 4: You gotta understand her. It's a farm.
Speaker 2: Of just so even if there's an argument, you gotta know the type of girl you're with. Does she like when you don't talk or does she like when you, you know, communicate that.
Speaker 4: I have a problem with this.
Speaker 1: I have a real problem with people that's not their self me to what I do. But it's so many women that's not their self right. They would women would act like they want you to be one way, right as soon as you turn that way. It's just something I lost from him.
Speaker 6: Yes, like if I did everything my wife wanted me to do, she would look at me as a whole ass nigga.
Speaker 1: Yes, straight straight up, because I know you a whole gangster.
Speaker 6: So if I turned into the nigga you tell me that I need to be, I'm not gonna be even appealing to you.
Speaker 1: I know this.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. That's facts the guy that I go crazy for. That's the type of relationship we have, Like tell him what to do. I can't tell him what to do, but I like that.
Speaker 1: But she tried, but we.
Speaker 4: Will try try.
Speaker 1: We will try if you.
Speaker 2: But if you fall into that everything, I do think we're gonna have you like a punk.
Speaker 4: Like that too.
Speaker 5: But I also like that same nigga that won't allow me to tell him what to do well every now and then make an adjustment to do some ship that I like to do because he's heard what I've said.
Speaker 1: Now what you like to do, I'm here to.
Speaker 2: Do just like being with that gangsters like you tweak a little bit, you gotta week, you gotta go week.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Yourself.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, tweak a little bit, like fucking, fucking, fucking I don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now I know what you're saying, little bit, because you can be with a hood figure like against the.
Speaker 4: Guy he's very against a very mad man masculine.
Speaker 2: But if I like when before I go in the car, you open my door, then you gotta be that gentleman now and.
Speaker 4: Open my door. And if I say to you, you know, I like roses.
Speaker 2: You probably don't want to go to the road shop every minute to pick up the road I like that, So now you got to.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do all that.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be here I'm talking about when it comes down to me and my character traits. You know, if like if a woman just saying your mama tell you just with some some hypothetically this is not for me, Like I don't like you play.
Speaker 1: Golf too much.
Speaker 4: I'm change that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play more. No that don't do nothing too much that I want to do, because I'm still gonna make time.
Speaker 4: No, no, you gotta make time.
Speaker 2: Because if she's saying no, but if she's telling you you do it too much, that means she wants more at that time.
Speaker 4: And a relationship is too personal.
Speaker 2: You can't let me finish because you can't be in a relationship. But like a single man, they might as well you're gonna be with yourself because you can't be in a relationship with me. And I'm coming to you and telling you, you know, I'm uncomfortable with this, or I want you to change, or can we have more time?
Speaker 4: And you're like, no, you're gonna do more golf.
Speaker 1: No what I'm saying, you're just telling me this. Don't this don't.
Speaker 6: Affect your time. You just saying I do something for me too much. I play golf when you're at work.
Speaker 3: He's saying, he's saying, he's saying from you know, he's saying from a control control.
Speaker 5: And if she's saying, if she's saying that you play golf too much or whatever, would you ever entertain.
Speaker 4: The idea of inviting her to come along one day? Yeah, I learn.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, I will, I will. You're gonna be a part of anything I do. What I'm saying is I just use that as a as a point. I'm saying, like just a woman and say anything that that that's within you. You smoke too many cigarettes and I don't smoke cigarettes. How the fuck you're gonna tell me what I do to me.
Speaker 1: Is too much?
Speaker 2: Because I feel he gave me a thing like a problem, one of the traits of a problem that I have with most men, because I like a matra man. Men don't like women telling them to change their characteristic because men are egotistical. But they feel like if we say something to change anything or to make them themselves better, we're trying to control them or ruling them. We can love you and say baby or smoking too much.
Speaker 4: We can love you.
Speaker 6: If you just send me, if you just keep sending on Instagram, how smoking causes cancer.
Speaker 1: Let me make up my mind what I want to do. You can't make up.
Speaker 4: We're a partner. We're a partner.
Speaker 1: You can't make my mind up.
Speaker 4: But we are a partner.
Speaker 2: So if we go to buy a house and you can't make up your mind wish house, I can't tell you which house I want you to ain't.
Speaker 6: That's that's those are those are those are decisions for a couple.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about something with me off person. It's like if your man. If your man say he don't, I don't want you to wear your hair that way? Talk about like you do you for men?
Speaker 4: Who I Okay, So I have two persona.
Speaker 2: I wear blue hair when I'm spiced, but when I'm my normal self at home, I wear black hair.
Speaker 1: If my massage don't want you wear blue period?
Speaker 2: If I might say that, then as Grace Hamilton, I can wear different colors.
Speaker 4: I'm going to compromise.
Speaker 1: Want you well, no colors.
Speaker 6: I want you to cut your color all head. That's what I want to wear my ball hat cut about.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Like women, they set their boundaries, but you don't supposed to never have boundaries.
Speaker 1: You don't supposed to have everything. You should be negotiable.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's a couple of things. That's where you got to understand your part.
Speaker 1: No, I woke up the day and felt like a fact, I don't want you doing a dance. She don't want you.
Speaker 2: Sure, Now you're having a different conversation. Now you're telling me to give up my dreams and my career for whatever reason. See that happened to me, you know that happened relationship.
Speaker 1: A dream to smoke. I don't think being in the clubs in all this stuff trying, I don't think it's safe.
Speaker 2: No, in my previous relationship, In my previous relationship, point I was you know, everybody know I was talking to. He had a problem with how I dance on stage as the Queen of Dan Song. So he used to say. He used to say, I need to start whining on niggas or stop doing certain things. And I had a problem with that because at the end of the day, that's my career, that's my job. Now you're interfering with me as an artist and my life, my livelihood. You know, I couldn't give up my dreams that I've been fighting for for twenty five years for a man. A man will walk anytime you can break up with a man. What I built for myself as my brand, that will never leave me. That's who I am. So I had a problem with that.
Speaker 5: That's just like a nigga, mean the bitch that works in the strip club and fucking trying to tell her that he doesn't want her to strip anymore, but not offering her an alternative about to stop.
Speaker 6: How gonna all this ship that you want a nigga to switch up with no alternative?
Speaker 1: Please understand what I'm saying. We get that, and a nigga.
Speaker 6: Gonna don't gonna say it one time and adjust either. If not, nigga say it one time like what they I don't really like when you do that. If I see that what she continued to do, you might not never hear me say that none other. But again, if I stay or it's a deal breaker. A woman gonna keep nagging you about some ship that she just want to see if you're gonna change, but she's been it probably don't even want you to change it.
Speaker 1: I just want to see if you're if you'll go for it. That's true now, but you do.
Speaker 2: Have a point, though you do, we do do that. We try, y'all, but that's her job.
Speaker 1: And more so than our job. Is I can't this thing with one's in the trites ain't going for nothing like a motherfucker. You tell me some ship, that's absolutely right. I still be like, I don't hear that ship and applied though, I ain't gonna tell you I applied it. But over use your ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't let you know you just changed my man. Want a motherfucker know they could change your mind? Bro, I can make you do anything.
Speaker 3: Damn, why why why? And we won't turn into a relationship. Why does it have to be yeah, for sure? Why does it have to be that complicated? It just seems real complicated. Like women are saying.
Speaker 1: They've received a child, well woman. When a woman receive a man in a relationship, they feel like they're taking on a motherly role.
Speaker 2: But when a man received a woman, he feels like he took on like a maid or something or his mother.
Speaker 1: Get what, women expect me to sacrifice their happiness for their family. They will sacrifice their family for their happiness. Put that on the shirt. Just women feel like a man is supposed to sacrifice his happiness for his family the whole.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: A woman can't wait to sacrifice her family for her happiness. You know, need to.
Speaker 6: Tellt on your ass to be happy because she's unhappy. A nigga, stay and be unhappy for you to be happy.
Speaker 4: Woman in a relationship unhappy to police man. Although you're saying.
Speaker 1: That women stay in the relationship unhappy, but.
Speaker 2: Into you started to get into because there's a lot of women that I know right now that is in a relationship and they're not happy, but it is doing it for the ground and they stay in that ship even to even to please them, like make another girl feel like, oh yeah, I got the man and you're not getting it, and she's not happy with that man.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of women. A woman ever happened with a man? Is she content? Is she's she's in secure place?
Speaker 2: No listen, but she's staying I happy relationship regardless, just for the money, just for fame, just for anything.
Speaker 1: Most women, once women, they off of off of potential money and fame. That's what they coming in for. A man coming in this shit.
Speaker 6: Most women, man, when they meet you, you're gonna have to have something motion man a going to get no bomb ass nigga. How these nigga going to get these bomb ass holes and love them?
Speaker 4: So how is this broadcast? Nigga still fucking?
Speaker 1: They fucking but the ain't no bitch fucking with them. You ain't on my face.
Speaker 6: What you're not on, You're not might do a nigga, go get a Brokenn Beach and make her this is my baby, change.
Speaker 4: Your turn off a lot.
Speaker 6: I see a lot a woman ain't finna turn the Yeah that nigga, you know, broke nigga gonna fuck your back.
Speaker 1: It's all I got, baby, I gotta, I gotta you what I got.
Speaker 6: If nigga finished standing that shit two hours, ain't finish with the man.
Speaker 5: But listen all got Going back to your quote where you said that a man will sacrifice his happiness for his family, but a woman will sacrifice her family for happiness. I don't understand that because my thing is you're basically.
Speaker 4: You just said that. It was like it's easier for a woman to tear out.
Speaker 2: But I disagree because at the end of the day, the woman is the one who holds the family together. The woman is the one who takes care of the kids, who runs the household, who guts.
Speaker 4: Cleans, does everything. She can't just up and leave from that shit.
Speaker 2: A nigga can go where out the fuck and start a new family start.
Speaker 1: And that's not the family is not the kids. What I'm saying is the family consists of the kids. Like just say, for this.
Speaker 6: Instance, right, this happened more than often. You can see a couple, a happily married couple, they've been together twenty fifteen years. Yeah, she gets unhere, happy or whatever. She meet a guy that's willing to take her long and take her the kids. She will break that family up right then and there because she's unhappy.
Speaker 2: But statistics shows that it's quicker for a man to walk away from his family because it's easier for him. He don't have the baggage off the kids and the whole. He can push this the kids family easier.
Speaker 1: But it's really some men sacrifice that though y'all don't know an I don't agree, Okay, we gotta agree to disagree because it ain't no man happy. What do you mean, I ain't happen?
Speaker 4: Bro Listen to this, he said, ain't no man happy.
Speaker 6: I could be happy with you, but you're not because you're not waking up doing what you want to do.
Speaker 1: It's in our nation to want to be do something different every day.
Speaker 6: Ain't even speaking on women, just something different outside of compromising for a relationship.
Speaker 2: So you're saying all men every day they wake up just to want to do something different.
Speaker 4: Yes, so that's why y'all cheat.
Speaker 6: Yes too, But I ain't speaking on that. I'm just saying, like, bro, it has to be you really got a po a probation officer, demny, you just ain't piercing you own curfew.
Speaker 4: So you don't think women feel time way?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 5: But I don't know you that's why you, but most niggas do. But hold on, I don't think most niggas are willing. Most niggas are willing to go the extra distance to nut the fuck up if they feel like anything is off while they're out doing whatever the fuck they do.
Speaker 2: For me, my take is for him to say, oh, you're on curfew. That's why I always tell people, you can't change a man. A man gotta want to change, and you can't make a man want you. A man gotta really want you, so that respect comes from you, not really our curfew. But if you respect your household and your woman enough, you know, oh you can't see, oh I got.
Speaker 4: To go home because you know, why.
Speaker 2: Would you want to be out at three four am? Knowing that your woman is at home leaves by herself. That's when she's gonna want to get a next man to make her happy.
Speaker 6: Yea, what you're saying, you're saying the same every time I say so, you're saying the same thing I'm saying in a different way, and you just don't even know it.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna come in your house and respect you.
Speaker 4: You don't want to go home so you don't feel like you're on a nurse.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I may not want to come home at me.
Speaker 2: You don't want the woman and the relationship man to always want to come home.
Speaker 1: You can't say that. I may want to go to Jamaica and chi hid for three days with my parliament a.
Speaker 4: Relationship, though, would you want to leave if a woman.
Speaker 6: Where I'm okay, people like okay, if you was in a relationship, if you.
Speaker 1: Don't, if you if you if you was in a.
Speaker 6: Relationship, right, uh huh, your job calls for you to sleep out sometimes.
Speaker 2: But that's different, is different yet because I'm not purposely just going to somewhere for pleasure.
Speaker 4: Oh babe, I'll be back in three days. No, I'm going to work. It's a difference.
Speaker 1: So if you work working on my mental as you talking about you at telling man, this is weird to me. Bro, No, I'm working on.
Speaker 2: My my I tried to work on that same piece and take that same.
Speaker 4: No, that's gonna be a problem, you know what.
Speaker 1: Hurry up and go. How many girls and there are? Man, girl, I'm married. I'll be on my way thirty years, thirty years.
Speaker 4: He's a different breed. We just we can't even use him as an example.
Speaker 3: What he's saying, what he's saying, what he's said, what he's saying, be spot on, is just really the world, the world even so real ship. He's what he's saying, and he's saying it from a place of actually shot the perspectives. Check out bank perspectives. Well, it's a place of healing that and we can get to these conversations. I'm gonna be honest with me and my wife. We had to have a conversation about we make each other happy. We had to have a real conversation about each other's happiness.
Speaker 4: I'm like that, that's cool.
Speaker 3: I love to work. I love music like I love this ship before I loved you. I love music to the point of emotion like I love this ship. So she was like, sometimes you just need to go out and do music. I don't care about that ship, you know. For her, She's like, sometimes I need to go out and be by some water. I have to for my mental health. Me I'm cool on it. I don't need how to swim. So I'll be like, all right, go with your mama, go be by some water for your happiness. I think that people is not supporting, but thank you.
Speaker 4: That's all that. What you're saying is that.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying to you is if Jessica came to you today and said, hey man, tomorrow, I'm going to Jamaica for three years old, that I can fucking clear my mind with my homegirls or whoever the funk else that I'm going with.
Speaker 4: You are not going for that. You're not Finna tell me that you are.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. You're not. Guess what if you're not?
Speaker 3: If it if it comes down to it, When I told her when I should tell her I'm finna go on tour for four five, six months and I might not be able to call every three minutes and pick up. It is work, but it's a lot of ship that can go on with that tour. She trusted me and hell it then didn't give me no smoke.
Speaker 4: That's what I got to respect that, bro that's two different things.
Speaker 1: Everything different, man, It's like man, y'all remix everything, man, everything. They're gonna find a way that.
Speaker 6: Just I'm speaking on women, broat, don't get in your finish, queen. I'm talking about women. That's what all women do. They're gonna find a way that that's different. Everything she did she did, just say she did this same that. That's part of their job. That's women. That's the part of the what women. Women are going to.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just be honest about it. Women complicate ship and we complicate ship too. Sure, for sure, that's part of it, part of it. That's part of like I'll be like I tell my own wife, that was very complicated. You could have just said this, but they can't do it that way. No, I wanted to show and talk about the ifs and the age and the beas and the season, the dis to get to the point of you could have just said this and I would have said yes or no. That's what That's the nature of a lot of women. And we complicated ship too, just keeping it real. It's fucking complicated. Why does it have to be this complicated? That's the real question. This ship is just complicated.
Speaker 6: I just don't understand, Like, like, like you just said, I'll be talking to women and I just all women think the same. No, not at their core, at their core.
Speaker 1: Not some of them.
Speaker 6: The women that donet gave up on a nigga, like, fuck these niggas and fuck little all the hopeless romantic women think the same, all the whole thing the same.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, they all think the same.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with you, So I don't know why you're looking at me.
Speaker 1: They do know they do. They portray they think the same.
Speaker 6: Because you could be my homegirl, right, you could tell me every day how to be.
Speaker 1: Don't You shouldn't do it like that.
Speaker 6: You shouldn't do it like that and agree with me on certain ship as soon as you get a relationship. You wouldn't do that with your dude, and you know that this is what he's supposed to be doing because it's in his nature. You understand my nature of being my home boy, but you wanta understand your due nature in a relationship.
Speaker 4: That happens sometimes all the time.
Speaker 1: So, and that's another thing they do. They can't totally agree with you either. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know what happens when when there's an agreement or disagree Now it's final. A woman on life final, They want I don't want to talk about this ship no more. After the day, we're gonna stop talking about this ship. A woman wants to know we might have to revisit.
Speaker 2: It because they're not comfortable to move on. Men like to do stuff and just jump over it and move on. We like to get past it, work it out, talk about it. Why did it offect me, This is why you offended me, and then when we feel comfortable, then we move on. Y'all want to just push it under the rug and move on.
Speaker 4: But I've learned that in a lot of cases, men like to.
Speaker 5: Finalize it and not talk about it because it's over.
Speaker 4: They're avoiding natural it is not because you feel like it's okay, a lot of a lot.
Speaker 2: Of times in a relationship. Not because you feel like it's okay. That means we've moved on past it.
Speaker 1: We still hurt you feel.
Speaker 6: However you feel. No, I say, I'm gonna make you feel worse by lying or whatever. You what is he gonna get by keep on dragging out? You keep ragging out, I'm gonna start calling you. I'm gonna start calling out your name. Get upset because I'm already wrong.
Speaker 1: What you're saying. Apologize by the fun were talking about this ship for six weeks?
Speaker 2: Because for six weeks, what are you gonna What answer are you gonna get? Because for six weeks we're still hurting?
Speaker 1: Okay, so what am I go see a counselor so let me ask you, no, No, let.
Speaker 4: Met a relationship together.
Speaker 1: For a reason. So let me no see what you're trying to do. You're trying to create chaos.
Speaker 4: Let me let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: No, let me ask you a question the topic whatever.
Speaker 5: The topic is that you guys are trying to cut off or not speak on again. Okay, let's say we we do what you say and we cut out on it again, and then you saying, Okay, you understood where I'm heard at. You understood this this blah blah blah, bah blah whatever. But then the ship comes back up again and you do the same ship and how do you propose we handle it?
Speaker 1: Then then what you're supposed to do is make a decision. This is what type of nigga dise is? Can I deal with him? I can't. I can't change nobody. That's what that that's comes.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're being two faced.
Speaker 6: I'm a gemini, but I'm not being to.
Speaker 2: Because you just told me that you were married for thirty years. But now you're not giving off for energy to me like you know my sense I got you. I'm gonna tell you something real it's giving me. Oh this is wow, this is our How do you maintain your.
Speaker 4: Thirty year relationship? That don't sound like like it's not.
Speaker 1: No, that ain't two face, That ain't two faith. I maintained it.
Speaker 6: But it's problems. Niggas will sacrifice their happenings through their problems. What I'm speaking of, this is a problem. This, this is a problem. If me and you, if if we have if we have an argument, how we're gonna get fastive.
Speaker 2: All I gotta do is, like you have an argument, you just do it talking about it.
Speaker 1: You know I have to do six weeks.
Speaker 2: That's why I says two face, because I know there's nowhere your wife would just talk.
Speaker 1: About move on. I did just say that's what I inspire to do. That's not what I do. That's why I'm frustrated by talking about it. I have to talk about the same ship.
Speaker 4: But as a woman.
Speaker 2: Now I'm telling you, yes, you will have to talk about the same ship for six weeks until we're comfortable and feel like, okay, we're over it now, okay.
Speaker 6: But then when we're talking about it for six weeks, do you know what that six weeks do to me?
Speaker 1: That six weeks scars me. That's what.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something, how this ship go? Please listen, listen, Please listen to this. If a woman out there, please listen to this. Once you dragging on, you're basically in a man's mind telling me how you see me. I don't want to feel that you see me as a fuck nigger because I'm gonna go extra.
Speaker 1: But if you fucked up, we're gonna taunderstand up.
Speaker 6: But if you're giving me grace, give me grace and not move on because you dragged me on.
Speaker 1: Tell me hold up, let me this please, and you're gonna just hear me. See, women, when they got a point in the head, they can't even hear you. They can't even hear you. Spring she can't even hear me because she already stuck on what you're stuck on.
Speaker 2: Because I'm stuck on the point that you made that I'm not comfortable with. So I'm gonna address it.
Speaker 4: You said, you said, this is exactly what was right, exactly.
Speaker 2: But yes, every time I talk, you said, we say the same thing. That means you're not hearing me either.
Speaker 1: No, I'm hearing you, you're not. You didn't hear me the first time you corrected me and saying what I said, because you didn't hear me.
Speaker 3: So the point, the big, the big, the big, the big point, big point, the big point of this is the great point of this is this is this is I love this because this.
Speaker 1: Is healthy, this is very healthy. I love it. I love it so healthy, it's so healthy.
Speaker 6: They said anything else about what.
Speaker 2: I got, big fang, the six months things, this is not my song ex boyfriend, y'all got to listen to my song called ex Boyfriend. It just reminds me of it so much because in the song, I started it by saying, why do men give us this feeling? I'm so unsure? They say they want love, but they do the things that make us insecure. That's how I started the song, because the truth is, men will do things to you, and then they will do the action and don't like the reaction. And I just get this vibe from even the conversation because y'all want to.
Speaker 4: Do the thing and then act like, oh okay, in.
Speaker 3: Your prior in your prior situations, you're saying, for sure, I'm sure that the men, the men fucked up sometimes right in your pride situations.
Speaker 4: Like men will do things.
Speaker 1: Let me ask this one thing.
Speaker 3: Is there accountability for the things that you did in those priore situations too? Because we know you're not perfect. That person wasn't perfect, and you're not portraying to be perfect. But there's their accountability for the things that you may have done to Maybe you potentially caused those things in back and forth stream that bad?
Speaker 6: You never heard that that wasn't even that bad? Have you ever said that at your mouth? To a niggas when a nigga telling you something and saying like, well, babe, this, well you did this, and he'd be like, well that ain't even that that like because it don't equal up to how you felt, how you felt he felt. You get what I'm saying, Woman feel like they hurt different than men just because you express it differentated don't get it.
Speaker 1: Quiet now you talk.
Speaker 4: Because he said about listening.
Speaker 1: You heard that. That's why you forgot you heard it. You heard it.
Speaker 4: But we do take things a little bit deeper than man.
Speaker 6: How you know you expressed that you take things deeper than me. How you know how men take things?
Speaker 4: I feel like we do.
Speaker 6: You expressed you wish hold up, but you expressed if your dude lose all him out of gambling and come in the house, he's gonna You're gonna know some wrong, but you're not gonna be able tell that that's what happened because he's a man. He's gonna hold horrid it. I don't want my queen the world. I'm finna go handle my business. So if I'm hurt, I don't want you to see me hurt because I don't want to be too vulnerable.
Speaker 1: I want you to know she's hurting and how she's hurting.
Speaker 2: Okay, but we're in a relationship and I hurt you. How are you gonna express yourself? You're not gonna cry and snob, No, I'm gonna because we express ourself differently, we're more emotional.
Speaker 1: We should do better and expressing ourselves.
Speaker 6: You're saying the same thing, but that don't mean I'm not internally hurt the same way.
Speaker 1: That don't mean I'm not internally hurt the same.
Speaker 4: Way, but you don't express it though happens.
Speaker 1: She's saying, how and that's fair. I've been through that. How am I gonna know? If you don't say shit? Y'all? Don't say I'm saying. I say something, but I don't drag it out.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is, okay, Listen, if you do something to me that I don't like right and I be like, they don't do that that makes me feel like this, I'm gonna tell you how it make me feel.
Speaker 1: It makes me feel like this. I don't like that. Please don't do that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I express that that to you, so you don't do it. But I'm hurting a woman. Could you could do the same thing to be hurt the same exact way. She's gonna come to you cry, I can't believe you did this. I understand that. I understand that, and.
Speaker 1: You're right you you you got able to It's I agree with that.
Speaker 6: But what I'm saying is you can't say because you're crying not and I'm being quiet and I'm not as hurt. Yeah, that's all I'm saying. So because I'm trying to steer protect you.
Speaker 2: At the same time, that's true, because I don't want to see you crying and often like me to express yourself, that goes back.
Speaker 6: You don't hurt, you'll be like that one that bad because I didn't show those emotions. No, so you don't know that you hurt me the same way I hurt you because I didn't express I expressed it the way I know how, but I didn't do all that well.
Speaker 2: So now you gotta let men know that they need to learn how to express them.
Speaker 1: No, women need to know. If a man tell you, if a women need to know, if a man tell you, hey, they I don't like that, don't do that. That means he's hurt about that. He don't like it. Take that, I wanna take that camera.
Speaker 4: Stop talking about fat yeah, stop for.
Speaker 2: All the men behind the camera, stop talking about facts and stop picking up for him.
Speaker 4: Man don't know how to express themselves.
Speaker 1: We can.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to express We can we can?
Speaker 1: First of all.
Speaker 4: First of all, first gag.
Speaker 2: Or the cad gag me. First of all, young men don't know how to express yourself. Something will happen, y'all keep it inside. But as soon as we come and say, oh, why did you do that?
Speaker 4: But remember last week and six months ago?
Speaker 6: Perfect baby, No, you ain't perfect.
Speaker 4: So we can know because when some time we talk about.
Speaker 1: It, we gonna come pray. We can Why you bringing up something? When I bring up something? This al no hold of my almo. I go through ship too well.
Speaker 2: First of all, first of all, if I bring the stuff into a competition thing, no heart, that's where's the whole ship just goes all the.
Speaker 4: Let me say this real quick.
Speaker 2: If I'm in a relationship, because I if I'm in a relationship, but I expressed myself that you know this is I feel some kind of way about this. The moment you tell me that three weeks ago, I did something. Bitch, is a problem. We're gonna fight because you're a hypocrite.
Speaker 1: You've been with me.
Speaker 2: In my bed, sleeping with me like it was like I'm sleeping with an enemy, and you never expressed to me that you had me up.
Speaker 4: For something three weeks ago.
Speaker 8: That's curly, I feel like that that's.
Speaker 4: Enemy.
Speaker 1: That's not like sleeping with an enemy. That's like hippocrite.
Speaker 6: I ain't finna walk away while am I finna make it something until she makes some ship something.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling what. No, but if it was something, I ain't change up. She ain't do ship. I just tell you what it was.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 1: Quick and then that's how she is for a woman, and never take you. That's how.
Speaker 5: But see, the thing is for you to for you to say that you're going to hold onto it until she brings something back up. That's also lessening what she's going through because it's like you're trying to bring up some ship that you should have been brought up when it happened.
Speaker 1: Bitch, shut up this, shut up.
Speaker 2: No, No, he's taking No, he's just the same trick.
Speaker 1: That's truth.
Speaker 4: No, it's not the truth. How can you say.
Speaker 9: About you and it could be valid. Like I said earlier, she she I like her because she bringing back my points. Like I said earlier, that ain't that bad because you should have brought it up then I did, but I just didn't want to be bitchy and bitch the moant to now because.
Speaker 4: You never want to bitch you that, but you want.
Speaker 6: To bitch now because it could be like, hey, why is you changing them old with that energy?
Speaker 1: And we good energy? But when you break when you brain energy. All right, well let's put it out here. This is what it is. Man over there, Like.
Speaker 7: The other side, I'm not out of times.
Speaker 5: Like when you when you when you do that, when you try to bring up something old, when something that you've done is being brought to your attention, it seems like you're trying to deflect off.
Speaker 4: Of the ship that you did.
Speaker 1: I understand that. I understand that totally. So so so so so.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, compromise, okay, just sit there and compromise.
Speaker 1: Communications to me, I just like to let people know. Just like let people know, dude, I just I got it, I said. Unto others as they have them to do. Unto you man, right, that's the problem. Do unto others if you having to do unto you. So basically what I'm saying is.
Speaker 4: Stop cheating on us, because we're gonna cheat back.
Speaker 1: We know that. But women try to say you made me a cheatah, you been a hope. No, it ain't.
Speaker 6: No mean that can make you beatinghe I can't make you gonna say puss it for me.
Speaker 1: I can't make you do ship. I can't talk into doing. I can't do none of this. So what I can't talk to being.
Speaker 4: I don't agree.
Speaker 8: I don't agree with.
Speaker 4: No, I don't agree at all.
Speaker 1: I know you're not. You don't supposed to because that's a girl code. You're supposed to agree.
Speaker 4: I don't agree.
Speaker 2: But it can make I feel like you cannot be a cheetah.
Speaker 4: You can be a girl and not be a cheetah.
Speaker 2: But the man just pushed you, push your TV, your life, fuck that and then you just you know, God, you got that man?
Speaker 4: Why women cheat? Though? You have to understand why.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you this for facts I've been. Let me say this. I can tell you this for facts I've been with my kid's father. I never cheated on him, That nigga cheated on me, bitch, I gona funk by somebody. And then he got a problem talking about, oh I cheated, Yeah I did. The problem is when he cheated, he was hiding doing it and on a secret.
Speaker 4: When I cheat, he asked me, Yeah I did? Yeah, are you I cheated? Yeah? But that needna make me a whole. No, I was said, of your ass.
Speaker 1: So that I get it.
Speaker 4: I get that cheat a cheat by.
Speaker 1: But in a nigga mind, you already need it anyway. If you know I'm doing, you already doing anyway to get it.
Speaker 2: I wasn't doing it, That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing I was giving y'all.
Speaker 6: If you you're so hurt about the ship that I've been doing, you're doing something you're just.
Speaker 1: No I did.
Speaker 2: That's a man bunfootball and right troul.
Speaker 1: If you.
Speaker 10: Huh like you brought some in there, you just ship on work, no work?
Speaker 1: What I was saying, man, what else? Just saying like, yeah, she ain't even hit me?
Speaker 2: What what I was just saying you was talking about? And if we cheat were a whole we wanted to not Did I say that am, I said, cheat long time.
Speaker 1: Certain ship just ain't in certain women. But you just read them, you can't.
Speaker 6: They would walk away and be by themself before they do something to their self.
Speaker 7: Room.
Speaker 1: Certain women ain't. It just ain't him.
Speaker 6: So baby, if that was in you, it was already in you, just like a nigga who going and tail. You were already a nigga that would tell believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah mm hmmm, I believe that if a niggle go to chain the fun out his assh was already.
Speaker 6: Nigga gonna suck out your ass, bro, Yeah, he said, needed excuse, I'm locked up now.
Speaker 4: They ain'tnna put here. Yeah, but I know, but I I but I want to I want to disagree with that just for a second, because.
Speaker 5: I have seen people that, like I know personally that never would have thought about doing anything like that, but they got their heart broken to the point where yeah, like it's it's it's some unbelievable ship going on.
Speaker 4: They had enough.
Speaker 1: The watch.
Speaker 4: Coming from the cheater of the cheater girl, Bru.
Speaker 1: Women are.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: You can have a certain loyalty as a woman when you're in a relationship, sir.
Speaker 4: There they're coming at you.
Speaker 2: But because you're so loyalty your nigga, you're not even giving them a time.
Speaker 1: Nobody else.
Speaker 2: Right, you don't see nobody else but the moment that man feel like you gotta sorry to connect the numbers.
Speaker 1: Bro, look at me. I don't agree.
Speaker 7: Why are you saying you can't say my ship to me?
Speaker 1: Back to me?
Speaker 3: I found a question on that on that ship for the women is.
Speaker 1: Is it is there any world where?
Speaker 3: And he mentioned this where just leaving and getting away from the nigga that you feel like it's cheating and doing the wrong ship can be just as gratifying as return.
Speaker 1: Because return the.
Speaker 4: Favor doesn't return the favor because all is gonna do.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you, scream dyning ain't not that but the same ship. Somebody would go through with the same nigga, act hurt and get get.
Speaker 1: The fun back. Wow.
Speaker 6: But I just feel like when it's gonna go through the same ship with another nigga besides screen they told.
Speaker 4: Me Ika just that what it ain't that only three?
Speaker 1: Yes, we we wanted the only people.
Speaker 5: What's the point if you're gonna stay with the nigga, what's the point of cheating?
Speaker 1: Just so she can feel like I feel.
Speaker 4: Who wants? Who cares about having the one up? If you're gonna stay with the nigga I do now we even you shoote Okay, so what we're saying now.
Speaker 1: With squits, Now that's.
Speaker 4: I don't for me.
Speaker 2: If a man cheat on me, I can't even move on though, that's just how I do. I just can't because what a sense whether I always have things, say you have a cheat, and then you build up all these things inside of me, and then the relationship become toxic because every time you leave, I'm gonna feel like you're gonna cheat, So then might as well I move on.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: You think you ever see yourself like making a relationship like a final relationship?
Speaker 1: You think you might get there like every time.
Speaker 2: So I haven't had a lot of relationship. I'm not professional in that field. I've had about my virginity, my kids, father, this maybe like every time I go in a relationship, A relationship is a relationship for a few years and whatever until they fuck up. I never ever step out of a relationship or whatever. They do something and then that's it for me.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 2: I feel like my problem is I don't know how to work shit out. So I'll do some things and I'll say to friends and they'll be like, you could have stayed with him, Oh that's nothing, But for me it's a big thing.
Speaker 4: So it's the little thing that matters to me.
Speaker 3: But ain't ain't in every situation relationship, business, relationship, friendship, family, Ain't it gonna come with some ship that you gotta work.
Speaker 2: That's why I've lost so much people because even if we have a friendship and you do something like I just move on.
Speaker 1: Curious, Leo, why are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I knew you didn't like me. I could have tell you had a problem with me. Leo's are lawyer. We're very loyal and we just expect that same. We're very loyal and the problem.
Speaker 2: Is a lot of people come around us and they don't give us that same and we can't understand the explanation because we want to do that to you.
Speaker 1: Are bullshit? No, no, my problem. The first friend I.
Speaker 4: Ever had, he's a Leo, Yes, lawyer.
Speaker 1: He's the most loyal, and then he did something to you. He never did. Why you say.
Speaker 4: You say he's some bullshit?
Speaker 1: We say some bullshit. Is a nigga that I pulled some bullshit. The ship you said, bullshit.
Speaker 2: Noyth, what do to you for to eye for an eye and a two.
Speaker 4: For a two?
Speaker 1: That would make him that.
Speaker 4: Is are a real lawyer.
Speaker 1: But y'all be stuck way.
Speaker 4: We're very stuck in our ways.
Speaker 2: We're very we don't understand other people because y'all want to do some ship and just expect it to blow over. We hold that ship like I would never do that to you. So we're hard to forgive as well. Because of our we're very hard to forgive. And that's just one thing I pray about for myself because I know it's not right. We got to learn to forgive and let go. But the moment you do some ship with me, it's over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But all the type of nigga, it's hard to forgive. But I could just adapt to our new I'm a mirror. Why you do something to me, I might not doing that back to you, but I just know the energy now I ain't finishes.
Speaker 2: I'm just we categorize the friendship, so you do something, we just put you in where we know you exactly, and then a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people it's just I can't put that right.
Speaker 4: Then A lot of people. For me.
Speaker 2: I'll be in a relationship and I'll tell you all I love you and it's been five years and you probably do something drink my juice, and you shouldn't drink my juice.
Speaker 4: It's over and I'm just gone.
Speaker 1: That's the.
Speaker 2: Very petty like I just cut you off. I like I cut people out very easily and just move on to bro like I don't know, I ain't yeah, and that's it. And once we say we'll be laughing and I'll be like, no, I'm done with him, and you don't take it serious, but I'm done.
Speaker 4: That just that one sentence, So not.
Speaker 3: One final question, like what on Mirror twenty five is project? How much of all these topics are embodied in most of it?
Speaker 2: Most of it because so twenty five songs that's on my album. It's called Mirror twenty five because of my twenty five years.
Speaker 4: But most of the songs are like diary.
Speaker 2: So I have a song called ex Boyfriend, which is what I brought up in the conversation because I was talking about because I have an ex boyfriend, I'm looking for a next boyfriend. And in that song, I'm just telling girls like listen I just can't understand men and how they think.
Speaker 6: So you just said, I'm gonna cut you. I'm gonna cut you. Cut your ass off. So you can take this back. We said your ex boyfriend boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I have an ex boy you just said on him. You think the nigga of any what.
Speaker 6: You said, Well, all the ship that you just said on him. Every man in hell agree with me?
Speaker 1: Crazy that man with me? But you just say man.
Speaker 2: No, I said, I'm looking for a next boyfriend that's a man, because of course, so I'm not settling for less.
Speaker 6: Okay, if you go get a man, this ship is. That's what I'm totally disagree with me.
Speaker 4: And no, not all men thinks like how you think, what the ones you like?
Speaker 1: That's what I want a problem. That's how I got a.
Speaker 7: Problem with y'all ass because I like real man. That's why I always got a problem.
Speaker 1: Appreciation. You gotta holler us again for sure, screaming your projects.
Speaker 3: Support all her business endeavors, saying much lords to the family, Triple W dot, Big fatxpod dot com.
Speaker 8: The
Speaker 1: Street exactly, it's big facts, No captain, bitch